Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge listeners to your corners and getting that feeling that everybody's trying to last minute get on the game, try to win five in a row, get into the Tournament of Champions.
Speaker 2: Chris says, I want in. He hasn't played since last year?
Speaker 1: Chris, Chris, why haven't you played all year?
Speaker 2: Oh? Talk to Chili about that.
Speaker 1: It's busy.
Speaker 2: Chili again. Chili got him again? An he's been Chili another one that just Chili got him? Chili dog? Can I get through? All right? Well you're on. You gotta win five in a row, Chris, you do or else? Chill He's never ever gonna pick up ever again to Tyler's getting through for the first time though, Hey Tyler, that burdie. Are you fresh fish? I'm fresh fish? Well, well, well that fish. That's cool. Welcome aboard fresh fish.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Two correct answers. You're gonna We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Give you this. I have a red Ride Jent T shirt for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, Chris, did you ever win when you played last year?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I played I think at three time Hall of Famer and didn't get past the first round. Well, now you're playing. Now, you're playing a fresh fish, so you got no excuses.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tyler, he's played before, but didn't sound like it went well. So I feel like we got a pretty even situation here. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Whatever you do in your car, Tyler, you think you're really good, you gotta be better than that.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's quick, about to do it? Do it? Rad, do it? Just waiting? Not flip the tube, flip the tube. Here we go.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the river that flows through Egypt? In the slowest two names ever said on the game? Tyler got through.
Speaker 2: First the nile. That's right up, Tyler, welcome to the game.
Speaker 1: We're here. He's here. He's one that said let's do it all. Right, Here we go, Tyler. Chris, shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: I would have read it how you wrote it.
Speaker 1: I know you, I know what you want.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I could reword it right now, but here we go.
Speaker 1: What country is mostly responsible for October Fest?
Speaker 2: Chris?
Speaker 3: Chris, Chris, what's your answer three, Tyler for the wind.
Speaker 1: What country is mostly responsible for Octoberfest? Germany?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: How is that right? Mostly? Yes? Yeahsa. Suddenly we were going to say, well, actually.
Speaker 1: Well, Fredericksburg goes way back to the seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Texas, we're the first ones. You know. It has a really good schnitzel up in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Rod all right, Chris, Germany october Fest just couldn't get there.
Speaker 2: Huh, Chris, no time? Okay, all right, Chris, thanks, thank you for nothing bottom All right, Chris, take care. Hey, Tyler, come all, okay, listen, you guys need to like step it up at the speed.
Speaker 1: You're killing me.
Speaker 3: You're killing a man.
Speaker 1: Listen, you only used you only you only use two questions you like, Tyler?
Speaker 2: Right now? That is great? Okay, See see how she flipped on you like that. She was great. He's great, and you know what he needs phenomenal. He was just a little faster when he responted. All right, Tyler, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got that one game under your belt. You're gonna come back kick a little ass tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But I am inviting you back. Do you want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Okay, looks like you scored that T shirt, and then you can just keep adding to your prizes each and every day.
Speaker 2: He's gonna do great.