Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, welcome, Thanks thanks for having me, Thank you for coming to Private Talk. We're excited to get to know more about you. You're an actress and model. We want to know all the things you have going on right now to tell Private Talk more.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I guess in the modeling world, I have swim week coming up, and then I get to walk all the shows opening and closing, so that's awesome. And then I also, how is that?
Speaker 1: Do you get nervous? Do you? I think it's exciting obviously, but it's like, do you have rituals before you do your your shows? Like what do you do? Tell us all the good stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, right now I'm definitely in like grind mode. I'm doing my I usually work out twice a day anyways, but at these six times a week doing my like lymphatic massages, I do everything.
Speaker 1: I'm like a psycho. But is this something that you do normally or is something you're just doing more of? Like more, because when you have it coming.
Speaker 2: Up, I do it normally, but I'm like kicking it into higher, you know, when it gets down to like the last week, I'll be like taking water pills stuff like that to just go like, because you're printing around the bikinis.
Speaker 1: Is this your first time walking for Swim Week?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I've always wanted to do it, so I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: That's exciting. Congratulations, that's a big accomplishment. Yeah. I mean it's like it's cool. That's why I always nevers, Like for me, I have, you know, when I do stuff, I always like, am gettingly excited, but right before I'm so nervous and then like you just go and you just auto pilot and you just go it right.
Speaker 2: Confidence is key, So it's just longing to have that.
Speaker 1: You're good, you know. So how many shows are you watching? Are walking?
Speaker 2: They just sent me the list. I get a pick and choose. That's a good thing. But there's like twenty five or something like that, and four days.
Speaker 1: It's a busy, busy girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not going to do all of them. Of course, I'll pick which ones I want to do, but yeah, it'll be busy for sure. And then I just came back from shooting a TV show. I did my third season of Wild and Out, and then.
Speaker 1: I was thinking in that atmosphere with so many personality, so many like you know, people trying to like, you know, in their sense that everyone has a spotlight, but it's like their turn whatever. How is it being in that environment?
Speaker 2: It's fun, a lot of personalities, for sure. Everyone's a character on that show, and that's why I love it. But I don't know, it's it's different out of like all the TV shows I've ever done.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I also hosted a show on CBS that was obviously way more formal these shows like Nick Cannon's show You Gonna Get Be Wild, And I mean obviously that's the whole context, but I don't know. I enjoy it. But I personally like playing characters, so that's where like my passion lies more so, so whatever like TV show or movie, I can book and play a role.
Speaker 1: I prefer that over like reality. What has been your favorite role that you've gotten so far?
Speaker 2: I played the Mob Wife, yeah, and would be called Mob Town came out two years ago. I've always wanted to be part of like the Mob world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some mysterios. It's kind of it's like I get it.
Speaker 2: I like role playing, right, So I don't know as like as of now that's it, But I want to do more comedy, so more comedy.
Speaker 1: So what are you doing to get to that thing? Are you doing like YouTube? Ways? Are you just doing like more like how do you get into jump into that world? And you've already kind of like doing your own branding stuff now right right?
Speaker 2: So I studied at ground Lanes and did like a lot of improv, studied with other like big acting like comedic acting teachers, and then during the pandemic, I basically all of that kind of got cut off. So to continue it, I took the TikTok and started doing like comedy scenes and just playing them as myself and playing the guide part and the girl part and like matching it up, and it's been popping off. It just is very time consuming, but it's like a whole job, and it's oh my goodness. Some videos can take like eighteen hours to edit.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Yeah, that's crazy. Are you doing that all yourself? Do you have a team doing things?
Speaker 2: No, I'm doing it all by myself. I have tried to hire people, but I'm just such a perfectionist and so hands on, I'm like it's not right, you know.
Speaker 1: So how did you okay talk about the TikTok world, like, you know, is it something that you know you started off that you just kind of stumbled upon. Did you have friends doing to kind of teach you the way, or you just kind of like, Hey, I'm gonna try this comedy thing out. I'm gonna try these kids I like being you know, different types of characters and just see how it went, Like how did that work out? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I started so I was a dancer growing up, so I kind of was doing more like the dancing tiktoks at first, uh, and just kind of doing like music video type of stuff. And I did a few like comedy scenes and people really took to them. So then I just kept on going with that. But I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
Speaker 1: Like? How is that getting into like the TikTok world? Like getting somebody you know s when you do like so many viewers like how do you get gain that momentum? It is it just like you kind of just took a shot and did it or did you have people tell you like that it was really successful in it and tell like a formula had you just kind of you just can't see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you see kind of what works, Like some videos won't go off at all. And then some will, and then you just kind of find like similarities and stuff like that. And then I find that once that I do that have taken off and I kind of mimicked it, those ones.
Speaker 1: Have been just as successful.
Speaker 2: So it's just kind of like a trial and error type of thing, but diffluences.
Speaker 1: Like in that kind of world, like the comedy world.
Speaker 2: In the comedy world, I mostly like guys. I love Jim Carrey, Will Ferrow, Adam Sandler, uh more of those, just like goofy guys, Steve Corral, Kristen Wigg, I mean, throw a girl in there. I love Cameron Diaz, but I don't know, just people who are not afraid to like be themselves and just.
Speaker 1: Be jump in there and just like kind of whatever works exactly. I like that. Is there like a go to or a role that you have in mind that she would like to do?
Speaker 2: Kind of I guess I've always I mean there's a few, of course, I want to be like that badass goddess woman like kill Bill type of thing, right, or like wonder Woman, So I want to play something like that, and then I also want to do like that fun cute like Cameron Diaz vibe like she's like that hot girl that everyone like loves but very cute see, and she has like this funny way about doing things. I feel like, so if I could get a role like that, I would love that.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Yeah, so what it's the best advice you've ever gotten? Oh?
Speaker 2: Uh? Probably too? You know, not really talk about what you're up to and what you're doing, because the minute you start talking about stuff, it just you know, create it taters and creates people that will go and take it.
Speaker 1: Away before you get it, before you get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, because we're on.
Speaker 1: A podcast, we're talking about exactly, like you know, without being having like all your eggs in one basket and like a hatch or something hatched before that kind of thing, right, It's like you want to like make sure it's a go to thing.
Speaker 2: Right, and then don't say stuff before it happens. Basically, Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: What is your dating life currently? Oh? Terrible? Absolutely terrible. Is it because of COVID or is it because of just you know, why is it terrible?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I actually had three boyfriends during COVID, So COVID that's why when we COVID back to get you some.
Speaker 2: Body right, No, I mean everyone's just like living in their howt girl summer, how boy summer.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Uh.
Speaker 2: And also I find that every single guy I've gone on a date with starting twenty twenty one, it's either they'll like be flaky or weird, or like I'll go on a double date and I'll go for my friend, or it's like the weirdest stuff. Yeah, it's almost like.
Speaker 1: God's like, no, not right now, and they're always the wrong way, the boys or guys.
Speaker 2: It might also not be the right time. I think it's career time for me, and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: That's fair, you know what I mean. Sometimes you just need somebody to like entertain you, but not like you know exactly, you're like right at the moment, but not like right enough forever, right, You just need some Like I.
Speaker 2: Try the fuck buddy too in the beginning of the year, but he sucked because he was just always so busy, and then I was so busy, and I'm like, we're never even having sex, Like what's the point of this?
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's not fun. It's like there's no emotions at all either. It's just sex and I'm not getting the sex, what is doing right? Exactly exactly find better buck buddies. I know, the world's opening up, so it's hard, you know. Yeah, it's easy and hard right to just be one of those summers that's like, so, is it really gonna have a hot girl summer? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean my sex life is fine if I choose to do that, you know what I mean. But as far as like men that I'm interested in having a relationship with, not really any.
Speaker 1: So do they like, how do you find these men? Because I feel like it's really hard to find people these days? But she said, and especially with COVID, you said you had three boyfriends during COVID, all through social media. How do they like, how do we get to know you more?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well one of them was an ex, and then another one I met out at a party, and then another one I met on Riya.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't really dating apps for you. Are you on a lot of them or just right just on Riya?
Speaker 2: And honestly, I've been on there since like twenty fifteen, and it was good in the beginning, and now I'll go on maybe three times a year if I'm bored or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I do you feel like there's genuine picks there or like, because I just feel like dating they're apps in general just awkward for me because I feel like I don't know, how do you just like pick from a picture to whatever? And then like meeting people to me is just kind of awkward times I'm a stranger, but like you're out and about organic, I feel it would be just like more bet of a situation.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, I'm trying to do that. Otherwise, like guys will side to my DMS or I'll mate them through a front or it's usually when you're like out of about.
Speaker 1: So if a guy slides into your d MS and like, do you go through his whole page and look before you like answer back or you just know, yeah, you're doing some research size the first of course, Yeah, I like this, is there a certain type of guy that you have?
Speaker 2: I used to have a type, but now I'm all over the place and I'm kind of going I feel like I'm attracted to like black guys right now. Okay, that's like my thing. But before then I was I like tall, athletic. But I've dated all sizes, I've dated all races, I've dated and you dated women that's the only thing I haven't dated, and I date them or just have sex with them.
Speaker 1: There's a different I know, I mean true because I feel like you don't have to date a girl to be into girls. You can have you know, like a sexual relationship or like in situations. But it's not like some people just don't be a romantic Like I was in the adult business and I did you know, girl girls scenes, but I never I liked girls. I didn't like I would never want to be in a relationship at that time, Like I liked having girlfriends, but you know, I liked doing my own you know, same thing in that way. So it's like I've it's like, you don't have to I feel like it's misconstrued. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Right, you can enjoy it all right, exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't know I've I've never had the urge.
Speaker 1: I just haven't found the right woman or maybe this is not for you, yeah, exactly, But honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like women could.
Speaker 1: But you're not. But you're not off Like it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not off limits. But I've also never had hooked up with a girl before. I've had a girl like go down on me.
Speaker 1: I was that experience.
Speaker 2: It was fine. Yeah, actually I kind of was like into it.
Speaker 1: But did you reciprocate and do anything to her? No? See, let's talk about this because I'm okay, right, See, I feel like it's I mean, it's not like just because you do one encounter like that, you don't think it has to be labeled to anything. But that's me. But I also feel like too, like I was in a situation where I rang down on a girl but she wouldn't go down on me, and it was just awkward and not that I needed her to do whatever, But then it was just like where do we go from there? Right? Right? Because if you don't like it or whatever, then why Like I just feel like it's a selfish lover situation, Like I want to be an equal opportunity. We're either doing it to each other or why waste my time in that situation. But with someone like yourself, if it's something you've never done, it's something maybe me need to be eased into, like you know what I mean. And that's rightfully so, because I've you know, more experienced like hypersexually in that level, because I've already been with women before, so it's like that, you know. That's why it's like, it doesn't make you one way or the other if you like what you like, you know what I mean. That's why I think it's also just like with men, some guys you just don't like like that. Yeah, some women it's you know, you have a chemistry or an attraction to them that you can't explain or just whatever. And then some girls are just like, oh, she's cool to drink with.
Speaker 2: But right know, I think I just made the double standard too, because I feel like if a guy like got his like dick socks or whatever, that would be if he wouldn't do it to the other guy, I feel like he'd still be gay.
Speaker 1: I think that this by being bisexual, I.
Speaker 2: Mean bisexually, Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like for me, I think a lot of men, like I've had the conversation with a lot of male friends and they don't agree with that that this think it's one or the other, and you know what I mean, I can understand to the point, but I just feel like it's it's very I don't think like it. They may still like that whatever, but they don't. It's like how they like it, you know what I mean, Like it's like different and so I feel like I don't know. I think it shouldn't be labeled like that, but I feel like it's two each's own in that part. But I don't think that it's like I think it's bisexual how I see it, because it's like they like both some do and then some favor more than like getting it or ticking it like it's receiving things and like how lovers are the love languages. Who speaks a little bit differently? But maybe there's a woman out there there for you. I feel like I feel like because you're not closed off to the point that maybe it'll like one time, be like in your mind and be like thinking about this on the couch now. I mean like this is the moment.
Speaker 2: When I was younger, I had a lot of really attractive girls try to take me home all the time.
Speaker 1: But that was like how did that make you feel? And it make you feel like girls are into me?
Speaker 2: Weirdly, I think I give they.
Speaker 1: Are massive because I feel like some women get aggressive, like you're like, well what you know what I mean, Like how did you take me? You are a beautiful girl? And it's like, how do you put like separated? You're like, no, I just can't wait to be friends.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, yeah, I don't know. I mean I kind of played off like oh, you're like so sweet, thank you, and you're so pretty, but I just don't.
Speaker 1: Swing that way. And they're like, oh, come on, just like try it, like no, let me be the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right exactly.
Speaker 1: Then you're more of a target, you know what I mean. That's like true, either like I always in the sad, I'm like I have a boyfriend or I'm in a relationship. I'm right. They sometimes still don't even take that one for an answer, but you know, it's always like yeah, true, what is one thing that men always fuck up on when it comes to relationships?
Speaker 2: Do you think, Oh my goodness, oh so many things?
Speaker 1: Hell us all we want to hear? Give us the tea. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean definitely. I feel like when they gaka other girls, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, Like like no matter what your girl on the side of them or yeah.
Speaker 2: Well even if you were like at dinner and there's a pretty girl, they don't really you know what I mean, Like some of them will just like stare, but you will be at dinner with them and you're like, okay, babe, you can look a few times, like she's pretty, but like when it gets to the point that you're looking at her more than me, like there's problems.
Speaker 1: So you've had this conversation before, Oh yeah, So like how would you want it to be addressed? Do you just want to look a couple of times and then stop looking or would you be like, hey, she's really hot, what do you think? Or would that make you.
Speaker 2: Meant to I just don't think that. Guys realize you're doing it, you know what I mean? And I guess I don't know. I'd be like, look, yeah, she's pretty. You can look like once or twice, but like it's just like you disrespectful exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you know because me am like I would like to, you know, appreciate it, be like, oh, say it together or look together. So it's not like ton, I know you're looking at exactly, but don't make it like you're like looking like no, I'm not looking over there, and then it's awkward for everybody. It's like, just say what your I think a lot of it is with the communication part because it's like people think, like, oh, you're gonna get mad if I say that. Well, actually, I'd rather you tell me that truth than me wondering the whole time if you know this person or whatever kind of thing that you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Right, and on social media and stuff, when like they get mad when you post a bikini photo or something, and then but then all the photos that they're like, like, you know, on Instagram or all these other girls and bikinis.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Okay, so you ask such a hate dating in the social media world. You're a big you know, influence on TikTok and things like that. Do people come at you like because of your content after they're already with you and knowing who you are and it hasn't broken you up in relationships? Yep?
Speaker 2: A few actually, especially when I got an OnlyFans. My last two boyfriends were really bad, like mean about it, but they knew on date one everything. I was like, you can go through my shit like whatever, I'm not hiding anything and I'm not nude. I mean, I'm implied, but I'm like, you know what I mean, I have nothing to hide. And then three months into the relationships, like they would get so controlling and you can't do this and you can't do that. But then they want me to pay for their dinner.
Speaker 1: But do they content is and they're saying that they're just being insecure because they don't know what it is working.
Speaker 2: In the beginning, like I would send them some of my content, like you know, just like to give it to them too, like hot or whatever, and they liked it at first, and then it.
Speaker 1: Got a little like you get too much attention and then it's not okay exactly. Yeah, just insecure and not ready for it. Right, But yeah, so does that that obviously happens a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot, And yeah, people can't help like of course, Like I'm a sex symbol, right, so I mean like a lot of I have a lot of men followers, and that's what I'm like known for, right, that curvaceous body and all that. So it's definitely a controlling thing with a lot of guys that are with me, I need a very confident man.
Speaker 1: I can't seem to find them anywhere. So are you on the flip side with that being said, like if you get into a relationship and are you equally as jealous if they're liking these pictures, like you said, because it goes both ways, because it's like you can't have your cake and eat it too about every situation if you are willing to put that out there. Yeah, no, definitely.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm not over here like in a bunch of you know, naked guys on Instagram, So I guess it's different in that aspect. But I definitely am a jealous type. Yes, like if he is, but a lot of these guys it's different because if it's not like girls are coming up to him, it's more that he's going up to the girls. So yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Get about the thirsty level of what it's like. Yeah, because I think there's one thing that's liking a picture though, But are you mad at that? Are? Money? Is Like now you're commenting and now you're saying, like trying to be emodial.
Speaker 2: If it was like that, Oh yeah, no.
Speaker 1: You get mad at alike?
Speaker 2: Uh No, But I watch it, I mean a little bit. I mean I don't get mad at it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: And also I'm working on that stuff.
Speaker 1: It's just for girls. Stating in social media is just crazy because like you know, I'm you know, personality myself where it's like it's a persona, it's not my twenty four to seven. But I have pictures on there. I have a big ass, I have, you know, my anything I wear looks like my ass swallided, so it doesn't matter, you know what I mean. So it's in there. But it's not like any nudity. You can't even post anything like that on Instagram. Now, I have been fully nude before. I've been in the adult industry and I have movies and I've done that and I've done that too, So it's like levels of things. So now the evolution of where it is people still it's like, where's that gray area? Do they get mad at a thong picture? Or you get mad at because your boobs are like, you know what I mean out or whatever it is. It's like that level. But you said, the only thing that's going to help those things is finding it's a strong partner who's going to like help you and cater to your you know, brand, and note all of you and what you're allowed to do, what's good it makes.
Speaker 2: You happy, right, And that's not so secure with each other that it's not even a question like he can go like a photo and I can go, you know, get hit on by this guy and have a conversation. I'm still gonna end up going back with him, and it's going to be totally fine because we're.
Speaker 1: Not interested in anybody but each other. Yes, that's what I'm looking for. But what is your craziest interaction with a fan or celebrity?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh gosh, I'm sure I have a ton.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, care, We'll give you sometime. Yeah, okay, cool, see fine?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 1: And what way you think? What is a crazy experience for you? Maybe it was like too intense where it was like crazy fan that wouldn't leave you alone, or maybe it was a good feeling the first time a fan experience, or you know what, what is your comfortability level?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's always really cool when like a celebrity knows who you are, especially like a big celebrity that so who.
Speaker 1: Is one person that you were like, you're my fan? And then you're like it's one.
Speaker 2: Of those moments I'm only rolled a keowski. Okay, actually I thought that was kind of funny. And I don't know, I've had like a bunch of people obviously if they've seen like my videos and stuff like that they're like, oh, yeah, I've seen yourself and I don't know. I held also Go Godes. So when she was you know, gol Wonder Woman, So I was actually friends with her for a while and I was on set of Wonder Woman, the one that just came out, and she when I came on set, she was said stop and she walked down in her Wonderfom outfit, Wonder Woman outfit, down the Washington stairs and to give me a hug and then went back up with Chris not Chris Pratt or the other guy.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, but Pine, yeah, there you go. I was like, yeah, that's an awesome feeling. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just like an iconic kind of like moment. And I had Leonardo DiCaprio once like do the the thing to me. I thought that was.
Speaker 1: Kind of cool. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like little moments. And then of course, like crazy fans, I'll be somewhere around the world and they'll just come up to you and they'll you know, I don't know, it's kind of cool when you're like in Amsterdam or Mexico or Iceland, like.
Speaker 1: For a picture, I like to say, like, hey, what is like the most video that they like come up to you the most and talk about was like your most iconic thing. I guess in your career. People really knew me for Barstool Sports.
Speaker 2: Uh. That's kind of how I got my start, and so I gained like a big fan base in that world. So whenever I'm like at sporting events, I get bombarded with these guys like that are my.
Speaker 1: Age, Like, oh, you're girl.
Speaker 2: I guess that was like six years ago. I'm like, that was the start. I've done a lot since then, but it's still my claim to fame.
Speaker 1: I guess number one, what is your social media weakness?
Speaker 2: My social media weakness in what way.
Speaker 1: That you have to do that. It's like a guilty pleasure. You're on it all the time, not work that you're like doing things, if it's whatever, if it's like down a deep rabbit hole of right.
Speaker 2: I really like Twitter?
Speaker 1: Okay, why like what? I just like help you.
Speaker 2: It just like feels that I can be myself the most well actually TikTok. I feel like I can give more of my personality and Instagram is just kind of whatever to me anymore. But it was still like my baby because it's so censored. Yeah, they I feel like they destroyed it and they shadow band and they you know what I mean, they're so haters, Yeah, haters, and I you know, I just want to have the freedom to say what I want, post what I want. You know, if you know, if I want to do a handbrun, say go follow my only fans, then I should be able to do that, you know, for.
Speaker 1: Like sexual solicitation or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's why I like Twitter, because they're the only ones yet I have. You know, I haven't body shamed me.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's so many people that I have, like, you know, similar issues within all over the board of different kinds of like people in general, and I feel like there's gonna be more people who are going to their create something else that it does allow us to do different kinds of content because it's just like people dealers are all right, people are just fat up. So I think, you know, people when I kind of take their like freedom back for like their content and doing right kind of free you know, liberal type of thing. Right. What are some of your daily rituals that you swear by and think everyone should explore.
Speaker 2: Well, Like I said, I work out twice a day except for Sundays plates because of your swim coming. No, I every day, Yeah, I love it. Uh, unless I'm like traveling obviously than I don't, or if I have, you know, a photo shoot that day, or if I'm shooting something. But for the most part, that's my day to day in life. I'm a way better person when I do that. Also, my face routine, a skincare routine, I'm like psychotic about that as well, morning and night, morning and night, and it's about like a ten minute thing unless I do like my my masks and all of that. But I feel like if you have a good skin and a good body, then you're good. You know, anything else will you can do whatever you want at that point, I like it.
Speaker 1: What advice would you give your younger self?
Speaker 2: Hmm, pay attention in school and also in sports. I feel like I just kind of, you know, fucked off when I was little, and I look at all the time I wasted and how much farther I could be, you know, if I just would have put in the effort instead of being lazy. But when you're little, like you don't want to do much, and I wish I would have just like, you know, like got more into like my creativity when also because I was very creative as a child, but like I didn't do a lot with it, and I wish I would have.
Speaker 1: There's still time, girl.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm doing it now, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, an earlier start exactly. Yes, tell me something that everybody talks about in hypes that you think is something overrated. Hmmm, give me some time on this one. Okay, we got we got you, I got you. Thank you. Give me anything kind of like trend that's been going on in the world, any kind of like things that you just like the hype is just like not.
Speaker 2: You don't see it, you don't write, You're just like why, I guess it would be clubhouse. You know, I got on it, but I don't. I don't see the hype there. You just go in little rooms and talk. I mean, I get it, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just it's not for me. Yeah, I definitely have an account. I haven't explored too much in the beginning, but I definitely haven't gotten into it as anybody. But I'm also not on TikTok either, because I don't know how to do anything right other than be me, which I always think that's part of it, which is funny, but just some of there's one of those platforms that you just like never got around to, and I'm like, now I feel like I'm you're too old or just don't know if I can even do any of those dances that I would never do any of the dances money mind you, because it is not for me. But I do other kind of dancings with my booty. They different kind of things. But I just feel like it's something that I just haven't tapped into. Like I don't even go and look at TikTok things other than it's where it's like been trending somewhere or something like that. But I need too for sure. It's something that definitely I feel like everybody is you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah you need to get on it, get on there. But yeah, great engagement.
Speaker 1: What kind of advice would you give someone who's new to TikTok world just social media? I guess in general creative.
Speaker 2: General, Yeah, I would say that try to create a brand. See you know, what do you want to do? What's your niche like, depending like if you want to be if you want to be an influencer. In general, I'd say get on everything, and uh, it's you have to hosts every day and just be yourself, put yourself out there. But whatever you want to promote and whatever you want to be, be that, and you know, just go with it and see if it goes off.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah. What is one subscription that you cannot live without right now?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 1: Probably my I don't know my Netflix, Netflix, yeah are you? But definitely Netflix and chill kind of girl.
Speaker 2: Uh. I usually go go go, but when I'm home and I get a chill with my dog, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: I like that too sometimes and I feel like Netflix kind of got stale for me a while. Then I went to Hulu. Now it's like all of these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know there's a million different apps, but.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love I love it. So let's take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna go to my favorite part called Truth with Texas. We're gonna get to know you and even more. All right, let's do it, all right, private talk. We are back and ready to play Truth with Texas, my favorite part. We're gonna play a little game and four cards, each different A suit is a different type of questions. So we're gonna get to know you a little bit more.
Speaker 2: All right, can I tell you?
Speaker 1: You tell me what it is as hearts? As of hearts is a romantic question? Okay, would you consider yourself romantic?
Speaker 2: I would definitely consider myself a hopeless romantic.
Speaker 1: What is the most romantic thing someone's ever done for? You?
Speaker 2: Probably have flown me to Paris on like our second date for dinner?
Speaker 1: Romantic? Yeah? I like that. That's that's the bar pretty high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: What happened to date number three?
Speaker 2: No? I actually ended up dating him for a year, so yeah, I ended up being okay, but just best friends still today, but just not the.
Speaker 1: Guy for me. Ever sent a naughty picture? Yes, I have to a few people, a few people. Do you ever do the same photo to a bunch of different people?
Speaker 2: Yes, I not a bunch of different people, but I have.
Speaker 1: Read your crew of people say there's will just see two or three and they get the same pic with the same caption, and then your only fans gets it.
Speaker 2: Only fans doesn't get that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm serious, I have recycling a picture. Girls, I do it for sure, like if it's really good. I'm like, these are folks people only, and no one's gonna see these pictures, so why not why waste a good picture? And just you know, I definitely give free passes exactly to give some free passes. Exactly. What are your biggest turn on?
Speaker 2: Oh? I love when guys smell good. I love uh being kissed on the neck. I don't know, I mean. And then if you go just like in general, when the guy is like funny or kind, I don't like has like nice manners pulled, it's like your chair and all that kind of Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just put the southern end there, but any gentleman, but yeah, exactly, giving or receiving.
Speaker 2: I like both, but I'm definitely a giver if I like it, if you like them, if I like them, and if they're good down there, you know what I mean, Like if you're clean and you know.
Speaker 1: Action ready to go before you're really going in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. But if it's good, then I'm totally good to go. I don't mind it lights on or off. I guess it depends on how I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: Right, lingerie or naked naked. Romantic tradition that you dislike, hm hmmm, Valentine's say you don't like Valentine Day even though you're hopeless romantic. Yes, so what if your boyfriend did some really like cheesy, over the top more than Paris, you would be like, no, not today the fifteenth, I'll be okay with it, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I just I think it's I've had such bad Valentine's Days that I'm jaded now and I'm just one of those things. I don't like the holiday now.
Speaker 1: You just need someone to come back and erase those bad memories. Yeah, exactly things. I've had those times too, And then I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna get do this for myself. I'm in this stage where it's like dating myself, right, So it's like how I would want someone to date me. I have to do myself. So I've been doing like a lot of like tho, so not just self care but self love and doing like dates and like little romantic things that I would want someone. Oh, I love that. It's a good idea like that. How old were you the first time you had sex?
Speaker 2: I it was four days before my sixteenth birthday, and I was babysitting my two sisters and they were they were up they were sleep upstairs, and I was in the basement. On the couch and my mom uh and dad were both gone on the vacation with my older sister, so you're yes, and he snuck through the sliding window or sliding doors downstairs, And did.
Speaker 1: You have this planned out? Because it's like you knew they were leaving, so it was like it was like that, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, moment, we did plan it out, just because we were kind of getting up to that point and he was going off to college in a few days, so I think.
Speaker 1: Felt like I was going to steal the deal. Yeah, where is he now? Trust me? The bullet? Yeah hmm, yeah, I remember those times. Those it's always like, you know, when you look back at it, you're like, why why did you do that? Little girl? And you're like, but it's all like experience happened, but it was special at that time, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah at the time.
Speaker 1: What's your secret sexual fantasy? I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I want to have sex on the on the jet right in the air.
Speaker 1: So you're not a part of the mile high club.
Speaker 2: I've given a blowjob and I've gotten fingered on an airplane before.
Speaker 1: So half I guess it's just sexual activity. Maybe I feel like it should be allowed, it should be included. Yeah, I'm part of the club, but I've had sex on it. So really damn how was that? It was a lot of fun. It was a Southwest flight. Oh really really great. Yeah, even more like it was just a thrill seeking of you really go in the back and we know we were in the seat.
Speaker 2: Shut up, shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow. It was dark, it was a late flight, and we had friends that we knew that were behind us, but we were like the row in front of them, and we like were climbed the seats and then we like spoon and then had sex. And then it wasn't like a full blown, you know thing whatever, but it was just that. And then I started getting nervous and I was like, oh, I can't because the lady kept walking back and forth on us, and I was like, oh my god. But I'm like, oh my god, what do you do? Oh my god? And then and then I was like and then I just kind of like sat up and he was like yeah he finished, and.
Speaker 2: Those chairs are me and you both have.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. But yeah, it was definitely fun, but it was definitely like I'm not going out there doing it again, but it's nice.
Speaker 2: To say, right, exactly, I'm not gonna do that again.
Speaker 1: No, but no, definitely now I'm definitely I'm not as much as a thrill secret that way because I'm like, I don't even too much to lose right doing that. But it's fun coming on a private jet where we're a little cool. Yeah, exactly, it's different, you know, right, I mean pop up.
Speaker 2: In first class like on the international flight. You know you have those big yeah.
Speaker 1: So those a little like cube things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could work.
Speaker 1: I like it. What would be your perfect date night?
Speaker 2: M hmm. Probably start with, uh, some pasta. I love some trouble pasta, so it'd be nice. And then after that it's probably be hungry. Yeah, actually anymore I am hungry, And then I don't. I love the movies. But honestly, uh.
Speaker 1: Like actually going to the theater or like like doing the whole like the whole COVID dating. Yeah, I actually no, I love going to the theater.
Speaker 2: I used to. I'll go by myself before COVID, I go like once a week, but that's not I guess really ideal for like a date or maybe doing like some kind of activity. So maybe start with the activity and then go get the pasta like surfing or just I mean, I'm a th real seeker, so something fun. We could jump out of a plane or whatever. That might be a little too intense.
Speaker 1: I like it, all right, let's do another card. All right, is a spicy question. We like spicy questions here, Yes, craziest place you've ever had sex? Hmmm, it probably have to be either.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, I haven't done. I mean I had sex in the craziest places. I feel like it was in a dressing room at like in Norde strums or something that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's crazy, but not a lot of people can say.
Speaker 2: That, yeah right, Or on the diving board in the middle of a lake. Okay, And I don't know, nothing crazy As far as like locations, I feel like best move in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Uh hmmm. I feel like reverse cowgirl is underrated, underrated, definitely underrated. It's not I agree. I feel like it's better for her because, like, especially with her big booty like min, I'm like, you can see it this way, you don't have to, like, you know, see in the back. I'm just I'm doing the work, so you win win.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, And you need to watch it like it didn't work out. Yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: You like to sweat, girl, you know how to do Yeah? Yeah, exactly. Shortest or lot or shortest early longest time you've had you have not had sex. I couldn't say that one. That was a tongue twister. The longest time you've gone without sex? There, I go, I got it.
Speaker 2: Probably a few months, like three months or something like that.
Speaker 1: That is not that long, girlfriend, You're like, yeah, it's so long, three months probably Like so you know, girl, I've gone eight months as the longest. I don't recommend it actually actually been nine. It's not really healthy for anybody, or at least myself, right, I feel like I function way better while I'm having sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if it's just like a casual like thing, like.
Speaker 1: It needs to like you feel good. It's just like something that masturbating doesn't do for you. It's just something that releases, you know, healthen For me, that's my body regiment, private tac at least that's what I say, right.
Speaker 2: But masturbating is nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely definitely a great time. How many times have you had sex in one day?
Speaker 2: I think my record's eight or ten eight or ten? Yeah, one person, one person.
Speaker 1: How many times have you masturbated it by yourself.
Speaker 2: In a day?
Speaker 1: Yes? Eight or ten? Yeah? How many hours are we counting? Are you know? Seeple? We just get like, you know, we locked in your room. They're like banging. I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: The hold on the levels?
Speaker 1: Are you more of like outside clitoral or you like inside, like are you using the rabbit orre you using a tachi?
Speaker 2: I'm using the rabbits, but I honestly the clip's fine for me.
Speaker 1: But see with the rabbit, it's boat so it's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't really use that that part. Yeah, I don't know. I feel weird like going in like that. I feel like I'm just like an I masturbates emotions.
Speaker 1: I'm like, but it's like, oh yeah, like but I mean because I haven't used a rabbit a really long time. For me, I'm more clitoral stimulation right than if I because I feel like, I mean, I obviously use adult times whatever, but I feel like I'd rather just have sex. So for me, it's like I'm more of a hatachi girl. Like it's very rare, but I yeah, I do have a rabbit that I have my face on, but it's like one of I haven't used it very long time, so I was trying to think, like do you use those little rabbits or not?
Speaker 2: And I love the vibrator during sex, like for the clip simulation because I'm doing it. That's how I like masturbaate so much.
Speaker 1: That do you find that guys that get intimidated by you bringing that out or do they like like it? Usually like it. I feel like because some guys get really intimidated by toys.
Speaker 2: I feel like some of them do, but then they're not for me.
Speaker 1: So you're very like promiscuous. You like all the toys. Yeah, so your toys. Your toy drawer is very there's a plethora of things. I have a toy draw Yes, I like this. I like it all right, next car.
Speaker 2: It's a spade.
Speaker 1: That's the naughty question. Are they all naughty? I say that too. Yes, we are all a little naughty, a little spicy, a little romantic. It's a little plethora of things. That's going truth with Texas Doggie or Missionary Doggie. Favorite place to have sex? Do you like you know, just the regular like bed thing or do you like are you adventurous. You said you're a thrill seeker. So like balcony outside public sex, how far does it? God? Or like a chair is kind of fun sometimes too, you know, Okay for at least one position side that is really good? Oh yeah yeah, because it's like you're like not full, you're like on behalf of it. So like you're facing your butts here and your legs are this way, so it's like looking so you can like kind of like see them and like interesting teaching you some new tricks. Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 2: You like that, My fuck buddy.
Speaker 1: I like this. Biggest turn off a bad breath or like you when the guy smells you bo all of that. You're a big pheromone person. Yeah, you like the smell up guy, So that's the first. Like, yeah, are you a big like kisser, so like are you always going to be like intimate in that way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like I like to kiss as long as they're good at it and as long as their breath they have good hygiene. If they don't, then it's a no for me.
Speaker 1: It's a no for me. You heard it private talk. I hope that you were liking this episode. I hope that you are subscribing to this channel already because it's fucking awesome. We get to know all kinds of fun things about people. You've got one more card. Let's feel what it is. I may already know what it is, but you know it's the Kinky Club questions. Are you ready? Are you liking this game? Yes? I am? Are you? I mean? I feel like these are questions that most people don't answer. So I appreciate you for participating and being a part of private Talk, But I feel like fans want to know, and you're already open personal out there, you know what I mean? Why why not give them what they want? Give them a little bit more with private talk? Okay, I like it all right? So Kinky Club our last set of questions. Rough sex or sensual sex?
Speaker 2: I like both. I like it to be spanked and like choked or whatever, hair pulled.
Speaker 1: But are you the submissive always or do you like to be dominant as well?
Speaker 2: So I like to be dombin, but then I love when the guy then overdominates my dominant ass.
Speaker 1: You have like a safe word? How do you know? Because sometimes unless you've been with this person like an exitu? True? How do you because sometimes it's like that's very like a gray area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, I don't have a safe word.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I definitely have had moments where I was like, Okay, this is.
Speaker 1: So maybe that's something you should look into any partners before I be like, hey, if we're going to cross this line, let's whatever, right, Yeah, if that's you know what I mean, Because it's like when you tap in those things some people, because even with me, I'm a light bondage you type of person, but even me, I'm like, how do you smack before, like before you slack my ass? Because some people don't even know how to smack you right, and they just do it. Like sometimes it's like, really, I find myself I'm a condoisseur because I've been, you know, in the adult industry. But I've also seen a lot of different things when I went to when I go overseas and do signings and stuff, European culture and things is very into beedsm stuff. So we used to do these signings with like on these like chain beds and things like that that people wanted us to like beat them with the cane and I was like, oh, I can't. I don't know how like I'm not into that. I don't want to hurt you, and they're like, you're not hurting me. You're like, I like it. So they taught me how to do it. And so from those things I liked, I saw how the pleasure and pain of aspect came from it and why they enjoyed it. But I also you also have to be good at it and not hurt someone because you could cross the line. Right. I was beating the shot at people and it felt great. After all, I was like, what, this cane is way different in life. I was like, you're gonna remember meet tomorrow? Yes, sit down thanxt to that one. So, yes, we're looking to your safe Yes I will. What is your favorite sex toy? Since you have a drawer full of them, what is your favorite one?
Speaker 2: I guess just you know, a simple vibrator just because I use it, keeping it simple.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you ever been caught masturbating? Yes? I have, by whom by my sister and it was hella awkward. Did you continue to keep going or you're like, yeah, my room.
Speaker 2: No I did not.
Speaker 1: Did you deny it? Yes? I did, of course, it was so awkward. Did she believe your story?
Speaker 2: I think she was just being nice and I've talked about it since. No, we have not, and I won't bring it up. But I hope she.
Speaker 1: Forgot dirty talk yes or no Yes, are you the one doing the dirty talk? Yes? Can you tell us some dirty talk that you go