Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun Onday Friday. Put a smile on your face. We are at the end of what has been a magnificent week and now we have asked doctor Jesse Friday and we are gonna have so much fun. And I know guests, no calls, but we have emails, we have voicemails, we have sound you're making fun of me for my hands. We're gonna talk about, well, what can we expect, what's realistic, what's not realistic for the next four years. We'll get to that pretty quickly. Do I regret losing my congressional races? Did we turn the tide with this election? We'll talk about that. Let's have some frank conversations. AG. Someone wants rond de Santis in there. Should Blue States block any deportation? What can we do about that? Oh? That so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. But I'm going to begin here with the story I have told before. Longtime listeners will have heard me, will have heard me tell the story a couple times. But something happened today. In my email inbox is full of people raging about it, and so I thought I should go ahead and just lay out a little story. Let's go behind the scenes. Let's not do this surface level stupid stuff that everyone does, and let's dig in to the real game how power works. Let's talk about it. Today, Josh Holly came out. Senator Josh Holly of Missouri, who I like very much, came out and he angered apparently every single person who listens to my show. He came out and supported John Cornyan for the Leader of the Senate, John Cornyn, Texas Senator John Cornyn, gun control Cornyn, loser, Cornyn, continuation of Mitch McConnell, Cornan, if not worse. People hate Cornn understandably so and justifiably so. People like Holly for the most part. People like Holly. Holly comes from blood red Missouri. Now, Holly's usually pretty good about blasting away at the left. Not perfect, course, none of them are. But people woke up today saw this news and never stunned. My email in box is full of people raging at Josh Holly because people now, especially you who listens to this show, people understand that our next big fight that is hugely important is the race to who is going to lead the GOP in the Senate. That's the race they're in right now. That's the next fight, before Trump gets sworn in, before any of that, that's the next fight, and it's coming very soon. And we know that. Frankly, the good guys, we're in a desperate situation. There are three people running, Corn Thoon and Rick Scott, those are the only three running. The people who listen to this show, you understand that Rick Scott, far from perfect, is really the only pick that is not a disaster. If it is John Couon, John Kuhn, John Cornyn or John Thune, I mixed them, Chris and John Kuhn, is it? If it's John Cornyn or John Thune, it's horrible? Why is it horrible? Again, let's weak, got this. It's horrible because they will be quote bipartisan, they'll do Democrat things, they'll water down good bills because they're the ultimate swamp rats. They will make life very, very difficult for anybody we're trying to get confirmed. If it's Cornyn or it's Thune, it's a disaster, a total disaster. And right now that's how it looks. It looks like it will be Cornn or Thune, which John Thune. This, John Thune, Trump.
Speaker 2: Is the Republican nominee.
Speaker 1: Would you support him? Well, I'm I'm hoping weand to have other options. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Iverted that Trump trial could come next week.
Speaker 1: If he's convicted, Could you support him?
Speaker 3: Still, I'm not We'll see how the trial.
Speaker 1: I'm not waiting on that. Senator John Thune, the number two Senate Republican, warned on Monday that efforts to challenge the electoral college vote in Congress. Now, yeah, that John Thune. And so today everyone's angry at Josh Holly, and we're going to do a little story. I'm going to make it very brief because I've told it before, but it's true story, and it shows you how politics goes. Okay, why would Josh Holly do this? A long time ago, eight nine, I was fresher out of the Marine Corps. I was working construction, going to community college, fully accredited, I should note. And I got very, very angry about the election of Barack Obama. I knew what it was going to mean for my country. I loved my country. I'd never been hugely political, I'd never run for office, I'd never done any of these things. I was just a construction guy in the marine, and that's how my life had been decided to run for US Congress. I throw myself in the race in a Republican primary. I was in very early. I was running hard, and I know you're gonna find this surprising, but I was as bout as far to the right as you could possibly go. I was the same way back then as I am now. There's no difference. I'm just balding gray er now, the same way. Complete lunatic. That's how I was back then too. I believe what I believe. I believe it strongly, and I shouted loudly, and my race was going very well. And then eventually the establishment throws in a GOP. The race starts to look more winnable because it was going to be a tea party year. So the GOP establishment they throw in some popular guy from the state legislature to run against me in the prime. Good dude, he's really good dude. I should note good dude. I was just texting with him the other day, so we're friends, so don't go look him up and blast him. I like him a lot, but he was much more He was more middle of the road than I was. And they threw all the money behind him, and I crushed him, blew him out in the primary. I won the primary by like seven points, just murdered him. It was gonna be a year for someone like me anyway, a far right guy. What the establishment was so angry that I had crushed their guy. They denied me any kind of GOP funding for the general election for weeks three weeks after I won the primary. Well, without that kind of a money, especially as a newbie, you're not gonna have enough money to compete with Democrat money. Gabrielle Gifford, she was my opponent, she was on TV just crucifying me. Was that three weeks was the reason I lost the election? I lost by four thousand votes. I wasn't even on television. She just killed me in that three weeks. So we're desperate. We're desperate, and I mean desperate. We need to raise money. No one's helping. Where is every And incomes a man who hated me and I hated him, John McCain. I had endorsed his primary opponent against him. I know I was insane. I was saying, like I said the same way back then as now, just don't care but he hated me. He knew about that. He hated me, and I hated him. We ended up having a meeting in his office in DC. I'd heard he wanted to see me. I just figured we were gonna yell at each other, but he asked me some questions. He got to know the marine side of me, and he was in there cussing like the old sailor he was. And personally, he decided during that meeting, I like this freaking guy. He's low, insane, and he's far to the right, but I like this guy. And he puts out the bat signal, Hey, we're gonna help him, and he John McCain turned on the light switch of money, and money flooded into my campaign flooded, and we would go to the post office every day. There'd just be huge checks from people I'd never talked to before. I didn't even know this world existed. And all of a sudden, we have money for TV commercials, and we're on TV, and we come all the way back and we almost win. Like I said, they had to recount the vote. It took them a week to recount it because the vote was so close, almost won. I was almost in Congress. Could you imagine, right, I was almost in Congress. Now, let me ask you, what if what if I'd won, And what if instead of being in the Senate, let's say John McCain was a very powerful person in the House of Representatives. What if I had won that race. And I come back to Washington, d C. And one of the first things that happens to me, I'm moving my boxes and my fresh ice maker into my congressional office. And one of the first things that happened is knock on my congressional door and Sean McCain and he says, Hey, Jesse, congratulations on the win. That's huge. Hey, I'm not going to ask you to vote for things that you don't want to vote for. But I have this leadership fight coming up. I would like to be the Speaker of the House, and I want to know if I can count on your vote to make me Speaker of the House. I know what you're saying. The little thing inside of you is saying the same thing. The little thing inside of me is saying, no, you can't. You have to do the right thing. I agree, that's what we want to happen. But here in the real world, how do you say no to that if you're sitting there and he's not asking you to screw the people over on a vote or something, because the answer would always be not of that. No matter what. He's not asking you to raise taxes or open the border or do anything like that. He's asking for your support for a leadership position. And you know, as you sit there, beyond a shadow of a doubt, you wouldn't be sitting there without his help. You don't have to email me, you don't have to. You can just ask yourself, how could you say no? Could you say no? Why? How could Josh Holly support John Cornyn? You're gonna ask that question of a lot of people in the coming days, and when we come back, I'll show you how. Hang on it is the Jesse Kelly Show on Day Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday and I will get to those asked Doctor Jesse questions in a minute. We'll make fun of the Democrats as they are scrambling in the wake of this disastrous election for them. In fact, they're even being asked about their rhetoric versus reality. Oh it is so good. There's so much to get to, but just to finish up my point. Josh Holly made it apparently every single person who listens to my show angry today by endorsing for Senate leader, the worthless, worthless piece use of human trash, John Cornyn, And people are asking why why why Josh? I like Holly? What happened? Why? Why? Why? Why why? I just told you my story about donations made to me back in the day. Josh Holly just won reelection on Tuesday Night handily. Missouri is I love Missouri. Missouri is so freaking red now, it's like the red estate in the Union. I don't know how that happened, but it's amazing. So he won. He won handily. But Jewish producer Chris did a little bit of digging for me on my request. Would you look at that? I found the largest contributor the Josh Holly's campaign. Wow, six hundred and twenty three thousand dollars. Dang, that's a lot. Hold on, let me see who oh, John Cornyn. That is how it works. And that's exactly why I should note because I've had people email in since I've been ranting about this, because it does matter. I've had people email in Jesse. I don't understand why Rick Scott is so behind. Because he is behind, he's not expected to win. In fact, he's probably gonna come in third. Jesse. Why is Rick Scott not in first? He's the better one. He's the better one, Jesse. Why is Rick Scott Because John Cornyn and John Thune. This is the problem with GOP leadership in the House and Senate, and we're gonna this is a problem. It's gonna take a long time to tackle. The swampier you are. And what do I mean by swampy? Okay, let's stop using terms like that. Let's break this down in ways we can all understand. If I walk into Washington, DC and I'm Congressman Jesse Kelly, Let's say I had won the race, and I have dreams of being in GOP leadership. Maybe I want to have a Head of the Judiciary or Ways and Means, or maybe even Speaker of the House. We'll make it Speaker of the House. The big boy, I want to be Speaker of the House. One day I'm new congressman, Kelly. How do I get from A to B? How do I get from freshman congressman to one day being Speaker of the House. Well, to be Speaker of the House, I need the votes of the other people in my conference. I realized the whole Congress votes on it. But really, what do I need? I need Republican votes? Well, I have Republicans of every stripe all around me, far far righty's like me, squishy losers like Don Bacon. I have people all around me. How do I gather up all these votes? Do I bring them extra cheese balls, maybe a cup of fresh ice. That's not how you gather votes. You gather these votes by helping your fellow Republicans keep power, because once you get into power, you want to stay in power. That is human nature. Well, how do they keep power? They keep power by winning re election. How do you win reelection? You raise money? I give them money. I raise them money. Okay, Well, how does that explain becoming swampy? Well, go look at the large contributors to political campaigns. If I'm new Congressman Jesse Kelly wanting to be Speaker of the House one day, and let's say a huge defense contractor who walks in the defense contractor, by the way, I should note, who wants the continuation of this disastrous war in Ukraine to go on forever. If he walks into my office and says, hey, Jesse, I really really really need you to send another one hundred billion dollars to Ukraine. I have a lot of missiles. The government's buying them from me. It's hugely lucrative to me. I need you to agree. I need you to sign on as a yes on this new bill one hundred billion dollars to Ukraine. And I say back to him, why would I do that? I don't like this whole thing. And he says, well, there is the map of the million dollars we can put in your congressional pack. A million dollars you can spread around to other people who need those favors, who will remember those favors. That's how it works. Let's see. Look, why are Republicans, some of them so squishy on the border. Exact same thing. Hey, Jesse, we we want you to vote on some amnesty. I don't want to vote on any amnesty. I don't believe in amnesty for anybody. Really. Yeah, I know, but you see, we have a bunch of guys who own hotels in various retail places, and they bank on this illegal labor, keeping the costs down and they've contributed a bunch of money to us, and we want to pass that along. How about another ten million dollars for your congressional campaign if you sign on for amnesty. How's that sound, Jesse? You see what I mean. The swampier you get, the more money you take in. Right, It's not always the case, but it's mostly the case. The swampier you get, the easier it is to bring in money. In general, there are two ways. As a senator or a house member, there are two ways to become somebody who raises a bunch of money. You either a become a complete swamp rat like I just described, or b you have to become some sort of a media star in the conservative sphere. Think about like Michelle Bachman. Remember Michelle Bachman back in the day. She was this cute congresswoman from Minnesota, always throwing bombs out there, got super popular, and you can raise a lot of money online like that. That's the only other way. If you don't do one of those two things, you never raise money. You don't get to spread money, you don't gain power, you don't get into leadership. That's how it works. I know. That's not how you want it to work. It's not how I want it to work, but that's how it works, all right, all right, it is the Jesse Kelly Show playing all of Chris's favorite songs here on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, and reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'm in such a freaking good mood. Nothing can bring me down right now. I'm in just a great mood. In fact, you want to feel better before we get to the ask doctor Jesse questions, I swia. I'm gonna get to him in a minute. Watching Democrats try to put things together here, it's hilarious to me because there is a war right now going on within the Democrat party, and I think I know who's gonna win, but I don't know for sure. The war is between those and there are some believe it or not, Pelosi's actually one of these ones, the wars between those who know they've gotten way too looney, way too ridiculous. It's turned so many people off. You can't win as a Democrat nationally if you're losing half the union workers. That doesn't It doesn't work. It does not work at all, the Pelosi types know that. That's a good point. Chris Nancy Pelosi was the one trying to stop Trump's impeachment because she knew how it would make them look. So those types, they're trying to slow down the communist menace. The problem is sometimes it just comes down to age. And we don't like discussing this, but age matters, meaning the older Democrats like Pelosi understand what it takes to keep the coalition together. But the younger ones, the ones who will still be alive in twenty years, they are rapidly communists and they don't have any intention at moderating at all. And to watch them twist themselves into knots about what to do, what shouldn't they do? Listen, listen to this cruent diversity. Hire I got asked us.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is no greater friend than the far left, which has managed to alienate historic numbers of Latina's Blacks, Asians and Jews from the Democratic Party with absurdities like deefund the police or from the Evagency or Latin.
Speaker 1: X is the.
Speaker 2: Is the administration, the campaign, the Democratic Party looking at the pandemic as the cause rather than is that easier to live?
Speaker 1: Listening in the mirror. So let's step back here. I think I've been in the president and the vice president. You've heard the question. These even the reporters are asking, Hey, your defund the police. That sounds great. On Berkeley's campus. You're going to get a lot of cheers for that at some cocktail party in Napa Valley with all your rich communist friends. Can We're never going to encounter that crime. That sounds great. But when you go into poor neighborhoods, blue collar neighborhoods, you know what, defund the police sounds like you sound like a nutball. What are you gonna do about it? Okay, So there's that end of it. Some of them know, how are you gonna stop? And then there's the other side of it that is just amazing to me. This is Van Jones on CNN. These people, they can't here how much they sound like every communist who has ever lived, Every single communist in power who has ever been in power, has answered his unpopularity with controlling the media, controlling the narrative, control it, more, control, more censorship. I'm unpopular because they're allowed to say this, and they're allowed to say that this was Van Jones on.
Speaker 3: There are legal protections that allow these companies to do what they want you and do what they will. I think in a normal country we would say, hold on a second, maybe we need to have a different set of regulations for social media platforms down there this thing, Maybe we need to have less money in the system. But that conversation is not happening yet.
Speaker 1: Why social media? Why are they so upset with that? Well? Why do you know the truth about so many different things? How many stories can I go through right now? The Russian collusion, to George Floyd, to the COVID stuff, let's modernize it to the election we just had. Did Donald Trump threaten Liz Cheney or any of those things? How many stories do you know the truth of solely because you have the freedom to seek out alternate sources of information? Well, it's every story, every single story. The only reason you know the truth is you go look, you go find it. You're you're on different media sites, you listen to the show, you're on social media. There's a bunch of different ways now for you to access information. They can't stand that if the only way for you to access information was the traditional media sources, you would believe Donald Trump threatened to shoot Liz Cheney. Think about that, how crazy it is, and they can't stand it. They can't stand it. And then there's this these people. They can't see how rabid they've become and how they are the ones so responsible for the crushing of their base.
Speaker 4: Particularly the media ecosystem they've It's not a good one, it's a negative one.
Speaker 1: It's a radicalization funnel.
Speaker 4: But what they have done in their online media ecosystem is build a radicalization engine, literally the way militant groups do around the world, that literally takes people from relatively low level annoyances with the world wire eggs so expensive, Why is my kid learning this new thing in American history in school that I didn't learn, and then moves them through YouTube videos, through podcasts, moves them from that annoyance all the way slowly, slowly, slowly to a full blown fascist politics. It's an elaborate, multi billion dollar infrastructure, and there is nothing like it on the pro democracy side. We don't have anen when a man is just lost and lonely and not yet radicalized. We don't have the equivalent of Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson to move that man in a feminist direction.
Speaker 1: We don't have the freedom to move the man in a feminist direction. Let's dwell on that for one again. I want to explain this to all them everyone, every normal person listening will know this. But to you communists who hate listen. Everyone hates feminists and they always will. If you are a feminist, everyone hates you, and they always will until you stop being a feminist. This is not me being mean. I'm delivering you the truth that you are a bitter, divisive person and it comes out of you, and therefore you're very unpleasant to be around, and so nobody wants to be around you. Even other feminists hate hanging out with feminists, So you're not going to move people towards feminism. That's one two to my larger point, we don't have a Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan has been a Democrat for as long as I've been alive. He supported Bernie Sanders, he was vocally anti Trump for the longest time. The reason you quote don't have Joe Rogan anymore is you rabbit animals, couldn't stop yourself from your demonic impulse, and you pushed him over into Donald Trump's camp. You're the reason you don't have Joe Rogan, but they can't see it. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and asked doctor Jesse Friday, and yes, the questions are about to begin. I just have to tell you this story about me. I believe I inadvertently sexually harassed somebody today and it wasn't what I wanted. So I'm just going to lay out exactly exactly what happened. First, a little background. Longtime listeners of the show will know this to be true. I have what my wife calls an unhealthy obsession with food. I do. It's not healthy. You don't want to be like me. Food affects my mood a great deal. If I have a great meal, I will be in a good mood for hours, and if I have a bad one, it will drag me down for hours. It's ridiculous, ridiculous and child wyldish. It's terrible. I know I am obsessed with food. My father rest in peace. I got it from him. He could tell you when he was alive, every time he's ever been in he could tell you the restaurant he went to and what he ate. If it was good. He could if you could ask my dad, Hey, Dad, when's the last time you went to Boise. Oh? I went to Boise and I went down to Tina's diner shop and you got to get the chicken fried's sake. That's how he was and so that's how I got it, and I inherited it. Honestly, it was just was it. Last week? My wife and I decided to get out of the house have a little date night. The World Series was on, and we went to a place where we could sit at the bar. And we sat at the bar like a couple of teenagers. We were watching the game, just eating and you're having a good time. And dude beside me gets this pepperoni jalapeno flatbread that looked dynamite, and aure looks over at me because she was in between me and him, and she said, please tell me you're not eyeballing his food. And I got So that's how it is. She's stop eyeballing everyone's food. I'll talk to people about their food. So that's how I get about food. Now today, Carol Roth, you know Carol Roth, she's coming on. I was recording a segment with her for my TV show. I have a TV show every night on the first TV. And how it works is I'm sitting there in the chair, I'm doing my monologue, and then when it's time to interview them, the producers and all these people dial them up. And there's a little monitor in front of me, so I can see when she's been hooked in, but oftentimes I'm not looking at it. In fact, while they were dialing up Carol Roth, I was getting hungry. We were about done recording. I was going to order some food for me and Chris and Corey, and so I pull up my phone. I'm looking down right, if you're looking on discimulcast, I'm looking down just like I am now. I'm looking down at my phone, so I'm not looking at the monitor. Well, the producers are dialing up Carol Roth, and I'm looking and I see this taco place and I click on it. It's a new taco place, so I'm ooh boo, and I click on it. And the first thing I see is this big, meaty, cheesy looking burrito thing of some kind, and it had some kind of sauce slash salsa pourn out of the top of it. I'm staring down at my phone. And remember, everyone can hear me. The producers can hear me if the guest is wired, and they can hear me. By now, I'm staring at him down at my phone, and I said, oh, hello, beautiful Carol Roth had been on the line for like twenty seconds by now, just waiting for me to say something to do with calms check. Now, by the grace of God, Carol one knows me, she's a personal friend. And two she can see me on the monitor. She knew I was looking down out at my phone talking to something whatsoever. And that's when the producer was Matt, my TV producer. Matt said, Hey, Jesse, Carrol's on the line. I hope she doesn't think you were talking to her. And I'm like, oh, hi, Carol, Sorry, it was the tacos. I swear it was the tacos. So yeah, absolutely sexually harassed Carrol Roth today by accident, and that that might be a lawsuit. Chris, What what Chris? If you could have seen this, Oh my gosh, this food looked really really good. Really, what I mean, why didn't we get that? Well, here's why. I was in a little bit of a hurry, and I knew you were going to be high maintenance about it in some way, and I knew we'd have Corey chiming in. I can't have any onions in mine. And it was just gonna think it was YouTube. We're gonna ruin it. You two were the reason we didn't get that. You two are the reason we didn't get nice things. I was getting ready to dive in, but because of both of you, that's the reason we didn't so own it. If you're looking for to I've got a mirror right over there in my office. That's where you need to go find it. Now, before we get back into the ask Doctor Jesse questions, I should say into the ask Doctor Jesse questions, because we actually haven't answered any of those yet. That's going to be my fault. Let's talk about your dog really quickly. Your dog dies too early. Our dogs here in America die before they should. They die because they never get nutrition. We give them dog food their whole lives, and then they die at ten years old, and we look around wondering why there's no nutrition in dog food. It's dead. They kill everything in it at the factory. They have to spray it down with lard. To even get your dog to eat it. Otherwise it's so dead even dogs won't eat it. Start sprinkling rough Greens on it, and your dog will live healthier and longer. Rough Greens is an all natural and nutritional supplement that as everything your dog needs. It doesn't matter how big your dog is. Oh and it's for cats, well, I should say they have a cat version of it. They have a cat blend, they have a dog blend. They have dog chews, very healthy chews. A lot of those chewy things you buy your dog. They're full of a bunch of garbage. You don't want your dog to have. Rough Greens free jumpstart trial bags are available at eight three three three three My Dog, or you can go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jessey. All right, let's do some questions, shall we? Jesse the little hands Kelly not nice as an oracle. Have you ever laid awake at night and wondered what your life would have been like today if you had won a race and became a politician? Would you be the same dude you are today? Well? I have wondered, you know, you wonder which way it would go, But I will tell you I'll tell you this, My faith leaves me without regrets when it comes to that stuff. The things I regret in life are the things that I have done wrong. And I've done many, many, many things wrong that I wish I could take back things. I'm responsible for things that I did wrong. But I don't have regrets about horrible, horrible things I've gone through, or even bad things that have happened, or or losing congressional races. I'm losing my father, right, I don't. I don't. I don't have this feeling of regret about it. I'm sad and I miss him a lot, but I trust that that's what God wanted. I lost a congressional race, and I wasn't supposed to win a congressional race, and I have no idea what I was maybe protected from. Maybe I would have gotten corrupted. I don't know, how do I know. I'm a flawed man. Maybe I would have gotten bribed. Maybe some little dime intern would have started batting her eyes at me, and I've blown up my personal life. Maybe forget about me. Maybe I would have done something wrong to someone else. Maybe i'd been Maybe if I'd been elected, it would have denied someone else of something they needed for me. At another time, maybe it was about my sons. You know, it was tough being in Congress with young kids, and I love being there for my boys and everything they do. I would no, I really don't. Obviously I had wished I had won at the time bad I was running for the right reasons, and it hurt, but I don't question it. That's the way life goes. That's the way life goes, and that's the way it was supposed to go. All right, what can we actually expect over the next four years? What should we expect? What's not reasonable? What is? Let's talk about that next