Speaker 1: Okay, a search weren't and we're alive. You can listen to us on o kJ R Radio rumble uh uh, Spotify speaker, iHeart LinkedIn. I probably have them in h you know, a weird order, but anyway, okay, So the title of this episode is Sickening, which it is, which it will be, so stand by for that. And we have three special guests that are awesome in their own right, and we'll get to that. But let me tell you who we've got so far. We've got Detective Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia on the side and involved shooting unit. And we've got our Tennessee correspondent, veteran NCI especially agient Greg Islands, who is still on the Hills mountains right, Geese, no animals or anything, okay. So, and we're broadcasting from Salt Lake City, Utah, and it's a valley, New York and our producer today is Bill. Thank you Bill for taking the time to talk to to help us out. So, but I wanted to before we get into really dark stuff, I want to lighten up a little bit slightly. And this is not a you know, we all like the Eagles, right, everybody likes.
Speaker 2: After your Buffalo comment.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, but you know the Bills. We've got a you know, a shout out to the the Bill's mafia. So let's just take a look at this quick from Monday.
Speaker 3: Here comes Josh Allen and just see a lot of magical moments.
Speaker 4: This one will be right up there with any other.
Speaker 5: Underneath the.
Speaker 6: Cow to ten.
Speaker 5: Alan Sweet seven money.
Speaker 4: And then him my heart.
Speaker 5: Allen Schase to.
Speaker 7: For this is the end, Allan.
Speaker 5: We have to this.
Speaker 7: Felt talking about craving, swept away and stole time.
Speaker 4: Take this guy fall and crown.
Speaker 8: We stand to.
Speaker 1: Okay, so shout out to Bill's mafia. You know, he kicked the ravens ees so and quite the fashion. Everybody else went to sleep or you know, left the stadium and they were actually letting people.
Speaker 2: They say twenty five thousand people left before that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they tried to come back.
Speaker 9: OK.
Speaker 2: That shows they're not true fans. So you know.
Speaker 1: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even snowing in Buffalo College.
Speaker 1: You're killing me. Come on, you know, West Virginia or West West Virginia, Western New York gets a bad rap occasionally, and I want to you know, shout out to the Bill's mafia. Okay, so let's see what else say before we get into the dark side of the house. I wanted to, oh, so you know what.
Speaker 6: This and real quick, John, just get back on that Bill's mafias, as you keep saying Bill's mafia.
Speaker 2: I'm not even a Bills fan.
Speaker 6: I mean I go back to Scott and old Wood and all that the kind of yeah, all those white right, I even watched the whole game, twenty five thousand Bill Mafia people who left who really didn't support their team now come back in those fair Weather mafia.
Speaker 1: Is working against the So you know, now we can now we get to the darky. So just to follow up on that, you know, the kicker arrived that night that day, didn't know anybody, didn't know anybody out the team. Right in there, he was kicking field and practicing field goals at his son's high school football field because he's an assistant coach.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 1: Next thing I know, he's kicking a field goal and winning the game. Awesome, it's a great story. Hey, So do you know what the the safety sign is? You know that's a safety sign, right right? Okay, just so let's see here if I can find ship. Oh here, okay, uh, safety sign.
Speaker 5: This is the sign of being abused. If you're ever in the situation with.
Speaker 2: This is a sign of being abused it if you're ever in a situation where you've.
Speaker 1: Been Okay, So but you know the safety sign now right, So public announcement. Okay, So we got a bunch of stuff to go go through. Here, we've got I want to bring on some of the Okay, we've got there's ship happening in Philadelphia, and there's ship happening in Charlotte, North Carolina. That's horrible. But I want to bring up our our special guests, and I guess it's late. He's first, So can you bring up Megan Heating Bill? Do we have Megan? We don't have Megan. Okay, so she's uh got connection problems. So let's bring up our special guest, Glenn Fogerty. Okay, Glenn, how are you doing? Hi?
Speaker 9: Hey? Is it rain in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: That's why I'm on the side. I had to, like, you know, compensate here.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought, maybe well notts, we're falling on your head or something.
Speaker 9: That's okay, Well, we'll die from that I had other ship fall in my head that would kill me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it. You had an exchange with a a significant publication. We'll get to that, but I but I have a copy of that and it's very interesting. Just one Well, we'll get to that, and then uh we have Marcus uh with us Mark fighting a battle of epic proportion, and we'll get to that.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: The bottom line is, you know, if you're in western New York, you can't get behind him Marcus, because he's fighting every day to unscrew what the hell is going on, and it's just incredible. I mean he's really you know, if.
Speaker 2: You keep unscrewing and Marcus, I mean I just saw something in Rochester.
Speaker 6: Where people well break two children at the age of nine and they let them out.
Speaker 2: I mean, we got to support you.
Speaker 5: We can't have this kind of nice. Yeah, it's unacceptable.
Speaker 1: You know, since you brought that up, you know one uh, Marcus was kind enough to tell me, you know, the Susan B. Anthony House is a historical site and it's uh, you know, they've done a great job of Oh we got Megan. Okay, Megan, Hey, Meghan, thanks for taking the time. I know you're you're a little bit under the weather, right, so yeah, but you couldn't heelp by looking at.
Speaker 5: You, so that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: Right, You're looking great. So let me give you an idea, which I should have done before. Sorry, I apologize. Megan is an executive producer and a correspondent to The Rudy Julian Show.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: Marcus C. Williams is the voice, the conservative voice of New York basically, and he's running for a position in uh Rochester to try to unscrew uh the disaster that is Rochester under uh the Socialists and uh uh Glad Fogerty is a CEO. What's the name of the it's uh.
Speaker 9: Don't even bother you get it messed up every week, right, all right?
Speaker 1: But he has a very significant history and uh, we'll get to that. But I wanted to let you guys know we have so as I was mentioning, uh, Marcus brought it to my attention and I saw it the Susan B. Anthony House. Everybody knows who Susan B. Anthony is, right Suffrage, you know, And there's a historical site downtown and Rochester, and there was a robbery at the historic site. That's insane. And then on top of that, at this I think it's at the same time, you've got idiots downtown slash in the tires of ice.
Speaker 5: Yep, it's it's absolutely gone.
Speaker 1: Because they were they were parked publicly on a public street or in a was it to church that they were.
Speaker 5: It was so allegedly, So this isn't a nicer neighborhood. It's over on Westminster Street, which is by Park Ave and Harvard. You know, that's where all the Ritzy Dits people live. So apparently Border Patrol was doing an enforcement action over there, and they may or may not have been targeting a roofing job site. And I was like, oh, that's interesting. You know, the people in the nicer Ritzier neighborhood, instead of paying American laborers and contractors, would choose to go for you know, less expensive illegal alien labor like kind of like indentured servitude type of situation. I said, Oh, And then hundreds of people were called by some fake nonprofits that we have here that are really domestic terrorists, like Metro of Justice, and they were called out to cause a commotion and a ruckus over there. So somebody slashed attires at the border patrol vehicle and they caused a whole raw riot and a mob over there. And it was ridiculous because these same people don't come out for the serious crime that's happening every day. They don't come out for the failing education system, and they just don't care. They care about being morally superior and morally virtuous in their heads, right, like, yeah, it's so it's crazy and their behavior. I need I need a bigger belt, you know, because.
Speaker 1: So before we get into the dark part of this, I wanted to you know, Greg took part in a competition with the what's the name of it? H Greg? What's the name of the the This was the course.
Speaker 10: The company's names Blue Ridge Marksmanship, LLC. Out of Burnsville, North Carolina. This was the.
Speaker 1: But in North Carolina.
Speaker 10: Right, It's in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: And it was over the Labor Day holiday, right, right, Jesus, Okay, so listen to the number of dings. I think this is great. He was really kicking asid this course. So okay, h.
Speaker 5: Kah k h.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: The name.
Speaker 5: Yes, look look.
Speaker 9: Prop you.
Speaker 12: Need one morning left?
Speaker 9: Look look.
Speaker 4: Next Sept. Fifteen, of decks on the co.
Speaker 1: Fiun so m hm h.
Speaker 5: M kay, okay to the chest one of the head from the right transition to the chest one.
Speaker 12: Listen right, he's the chest one is ahead.
Speaker 5: Mhm hm.
Speaker 12: Hm unloved tricks laire.
Speaker 1: You can see blue ridge marksmanship right right, boy, I'll tell you hit hit hit hit hit hit, Holy ship nice.
Speaker 5: You were over there running the Mozambique drill.
Speaker 2: What he said, that's what they were doing.
Speaker 1: It was raining, right, it was.
Speaker 10: It rained all day Saturday, so we were soaked and I'm and this is at the very end of the course. You do this so for my old ass getting up and down from prone to kneeling to standing up and down, and you did a lot of that during the two days. But the good part about it is is, you know you've said before, I do compete with that platform, is that you have somebody that can critique you and correct you and tell you.
Speaker 2: When you're hosed up.
Speaker 10: Which I have a lot of holes of my game, but it's a reason to stay active, it's a reason to keep shooting, and it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, considering the number of times that guy yelled hit, you know, that's quite the accomplishment.
Speaker 2: You know what, Greg, I heard the guys say the two to the chest and the want of the head. You know when the.
Speaker 6: Gorilla warfare stuff. You know, especially with all the stuff they got going on in the cities. You know, they stopped the hit shots, the body of high shots and the body armor low shots. I don't know why, but it's refreshed to see that you're still allowed to double tap and put one in the head.
Speaker 1: I like, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 10: These I highly recommend the school. They have many classes. If you go to their web page, they not only teach the marksmanship, but they also teach the first dad to go with it so you get stopped to bleed and the other the other courses. So I highly recommend them. I do two their a year. I do the AK platform and then I go back with the AR platform, and I do that as well. Even though I started the AR platform in nineteen eighty six and I've done it, used it in my whole career. It's good to stay current and they have things that I won't bring up here, but you had mentioned about shooting high and low. Yeah, that's the school. Great guys, just great instructors.
Speaker 6: So great, God, are you anywhere else other than North Carolina? Do they have like sat like places anywhere?
Speaker 10: No, they they they the school is based out of Burnsville, North Carolina. A lot of the instructors teach at other places under a different, different company name, but this one is just based out of North Carolina. They do have a lot of people will fly in and train with them. I'm just fortunate enough that they're about an hour and a half drive away from me.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope they watch and they know that Marcus is trying to get some kind of indoor range in Rochester, so people can offend themselves. Yeah, me to Tennessee next time, because there we go.
Speaker 5: They've they've got the new thing where they're putting the firearms safety in school in Tennessee. Now too, right right, one down.
Speaker 10: Next time you come down to Tennessee, give me a heads up, we'll go shoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'd love to, man, I'll do that. I don't even know we're there, as I would have said, you know, come meet me over there in Shiloh and let's go out with the banjos are playing and shoot ship up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Greg was this interaction after the at the conclusion, right, yeah, the other video. Yeah, okay, so this is very short.
Speaker 2: Gregory Highlands.
Speaker 5: You were also the winner of the Covenant blue Pants.
Speaker 2: Zero found that two likes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, congratulations Greg was kind of upsetting.
Speaker 9: You got to take it down now, you know a.
Speaker 1: Picture of the of the patch that he's going to be getting, but I, I, uh was we miss and failed to upload it? Sorry?
Speaker 5: So what the deal with the patches?
Speaker 1: If you miss?
Speaker 10: If you miss more than two times, you get you don't get a patch. If you miss less than two, you get a white patch, and then if you're the top shooter for the course, you get a blue patch. So that's the deal with the patch. There's a lot better shooters in that course than me. This particular course. You get the same people attended every year, and then you get a few new people that come as well. So there's a lot better shooters in that course than me. I just I just you know, didn't miss that time.
Speaker 9: Hey, Greg. The question is though that patch it determines if you're a man or not, if you sew it on or is it velcrow crow crow?
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 10: Okay, Greig, can I use an M four on that course, not on that one, but you can go to the AR operator course.
Speaker 9: If you go to the arper the AR and I hate the AK actually both of them. I don't know. I just find them uncomfortable. I prefer to M four.
Speaker 10: Yeah, A K, I'm sorry, you are they have You have to check their course list they have. They have a lot of different ones, and you can also take private lessons with them. You can go down during the week and take a private lesson.
Speaker 9: You mean you want me to give them a lesson on MP five Cary.
Speaker 1: There you go. I mean I'm not as involved as Greg is, obviously, but I mean, you know, we used to have boozies and it was fun. Oh man, I win man.
Speaker 10: It was a lot of room case.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, for protective service details. I mean, you know, shoot uh fire and that was awesome. Anyway. Uh so, let's go through a couple of these things. I wanted to highlight some of this stuff. But then we'll we'll get to a long run. If I understand correctly. Megan is a little bit nauseated, but hopefully she'll be, you know, recovered enough to join us on the second hour.
Speaker 9: I think it was the sight of me that did it.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I mean, she's got a lot of important things to tell us, and I hope that she is feeling better in the next forty minutes. So how about this.
Speaker 9: I don't know why, but the Iranian people gave me this traditional commemorative vest for you to wear.
Speaker 1: They'll appreciate your visit. Did you catch did you catch what? Kind of know why? But the Iranian people gave me this traditional commemorative vest for you to wear. They'll appreciate your visit. I'm sure they will.
Speaker 9: Oh that's funny as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I wanted to Okay, so before we get in, that's some sort of liberal reporter because I saw the rain. Yeah, okay. So Ben Berkwam, who we've we've shown before. He's interestingly enough. He works I think with Hernando Arci, who we've had on before. Who And Hernando is an independent reporter and he does a hell of a job. And I just noticed that he's basically reporting on ice every twenty four hours a day. Well, we've got to get him on to tell us what the hell is going on, because Hernando is just awesome. But Ben bark Berkewam, if I'm saying that right. You know, he he approaches leftist leftists and asks him what the hell's going on? So, you know, maybe we can start with this and you can tell me what you guys think.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable, guys, this is the problem.
Speaker 13: I just want to make sure the media understands this is only happening because of these activles.
Speaker 4: The only reason that CPD is out here wasting all of.
Speaker 13: These resources is because you have leftist active.
Speaker 4: This guy threat this guy.
Speaker 13: There's any federal agents, said said the second amendments?
Speaker 4: Both both ways. So this guy threatened federal agents. How many criminals you want to keep?
Speaker 2: Rapist?
Speaker 4: Rapist, murderers? How many criminals?
Speaker 13: Now, I'm just asking you seriously, how many criminals you want in your neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Are you okay with rapists? Are you okay with murderers? These guys are trying to take criminals out of your neighborhood. What's that? Yes? Well, if you're here illegally, you know now you've got CPD.
Speaker 13: You got CPD who can't work with ICE because they're a sanctuary community.
Speaker 4: Who's out here dealing.
Speaker 13: With one guy who actually supported Sorry, I'm sorry for this guy.
Speaker 4: He actually supports Trump.
Speaker 13: He's stocked to say he supports us, and unfortunately he got caught up in the middle of it.
Speaker 4: And now all of these guys are out here.
Speaker 13: You're wasting tax dollars because these guys started protesting. So you have leftist activist agencies protesting.
Speaker 4: In the street that ends up bringing out CPD. That's the reason this is happening here.
Speaker 13: You're wasting all of these resources because you had leftist activists pretending like they care about their community, protecting criminals in their community.
Speaker 4: That's what's happening. So the same guys that want to.
Speaker 13: Abolish the police call the police.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable. Guys, these are the enemies within that we're really battling against. God bless you guys to your service. I wish I wish you guys could do your guys.
Speaker 5: I'm one of them.
Speaker 2: What did you do something about?
Speaker 4: You're one of what? Whatever you are? You one of what you're one of? What you're one of? What you're one of. I'm not the one threatening anyone, sir.
Speaker 11: There's a problem.
Speaker 6: Please give me a give me a favor.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a lot of people.
Speaker 6: I got you.
Speaker 5: We don't want this as I got them.
Speaker 4: So again, just to give you guys an update. The only reason CPDS here is.
Speaker 13: Because these leftist activists called them.
Speaker 4: There was an active.
Speaker 13: Ice investigation, Thank you're a servicer. There was an active ice investigation here to pick up a criminal that was wanted on multiple charges.
Speaker 4: And these guys called the police. These guys called the police. How many criminals are you okay with? Neighbors?
Speaker 13: How many criminals? Asking you how many criminals? How many criminals?
Speaker 4: How many? How many criminals are you okay with rapists? You're okay with murderers? You're okay.
Speaker 5: He's as standing there recording us, and you let him do it.
Speaker 4: You're protecting him like the beat you just like you are recording everyone.
Speaker 1: He has every right to record everybody.
Speaker 9: It doesn't he's recording, protecting Why you say, would do us the same.
Speaker 14: Way everybody is recording everyone right now, Carl watching them when you can't.
Speaker 4: Is that a threat? Is that a threat? Threading? There is no karma. But you need Jesus. Whole country needs Jesus. We're all I appreciate your service.
Speaker 13: So but the only thing is look at the response by CPD When when the mayor.
Speaker 4: Mayor Johnson won't let them work with ICE. If if ICE could just go to the jails, you wouldn't have to have this. You wouldn't have to come to the neighborhoods if ICE could just go to the jails. But because they.
Speaker 13: Won't let them go to the jails, ICE has to come out here to the neighborhoods.
Speaker 4: And then you get these activists, leftist activist groups that come out and then call the police. You want to stop this, you don't want ICE in your neighborhoods. Stop being a sanctuary community.
Speaker 13: Let ICE go to the jails and pick up the criminals in jail.
Speaker 4: But I'm dude, I'm happy to talk. I want to know how many criminals you guys are okay with? What organization are you guys with? We're paying you guys to be out here. So these were the first. So these are actually the activists that caused this. They caused an.
Speaker 13: ICE operation to be compromised. They obstructed an ICE operation that was going to take a criminal out of their community, and instead of being able to do that, now that criminal is still in their neighborhood.
Speaker 4: So Telemundo showed up. Let's see what Telemundo reports on this. It'd be very interesting to.
Speaker 1: Jesus christ Man that one guy needs his ass kick, you know, definitely. Yeah, yeah, rules for thee but not for me.
Speaker 5: You know, for a second, I thought that was Rochester, but there weren't enough crazy weren't enough crazy people out there.
Speaker 9: It's the same from New Jersey. I'm wondering what that little gray haired hobguy one with a mask on was doing, you know, a member of that you know, and she had rats nest going on. I saw a few of them jump out when she got real close to the camera. Yeah, that's you can always smell a liberal. They they they're against bathing, so you know, it's got to be horrendous.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, uh, I just want to you know, some people have some birthdays coming up, and this would be an gift to anybody that has a birthday coming up pretty soon. And if you're going to, uh, you know, visit Leftists.
Speaker 3: And Josh with Bravo Armored machine. And behind me, we've got one of our renegade trucks. So these renegades typically takes you about six months to get one. We have three for the first time in forever. We've got three available and they're going to be around too long. So if you wanted a renegade truck, want a renegade truck, want to get into one of these armored APC's now is app lead of time to get into one. So a couple things on these So it's got B six armor. These trucks have B six armor. The ones we've got ready to go. The whole front is armored, right, you can run right through some stuff and not do any damage to the truck. It's built on a five point fifty Ford five point fifty chassis with a four five point fifty powertrain in it crew cab right, so you get really five or six comfortably in the front seats, plus a whole bunch more room in the back for additional people. You get about a dozen in here. And because it's a five point fifty, it's just like your Ford pickup inside d it's easy to drive. You don't need any special training and you just get right in this thing and run it down the road. So if you want to get your hands on one of these three trucks, hit us with a DM on social jump on our website, hit us with a chat or give us a call and we'll get you into one of these three available trucks.
Speaker 1: Now, sign sign me up.
Speaker 5: I need that in Rochester, just to go down to the store to get that.
Speaker 10: I just can't say that you want to lock the water cannon on top of it. Yeah, people going down the street.
Speaker 1: Great, we were we were trying to determine how much they were. Do you how many do you remember?
Speaker 9: I would say four hundred and fifty k If not, they're high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 9: Probably only to get you about three to four mpg.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, we did look that up.
Speaker 10: It was nine miles out, nine miles a gallon.
Speaker 2: Well, you want to go slow.
Speaker 9: You got to take them better mpg than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 6: You gotta go slow. You got to be able to jump out get back in. You don't want you don't want to burn too much gas. You gotta go slow with that.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. Okay, so.
Speaker 9: Slow roll and you have those you know, you just have them with their little ports opened up, and that's it.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to get out and see station.
Speaker 1: Okay. Remember we've we've we've shown clips of Armstrong Williams before, right, Uh, the guy that Baltimore's son, uh, who is kind of kicking ass in regard to reporting the truth. And I just wanted to mention this because it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Washington, d C.
Speaker 11: Has been run into the ground by radical left wing progressive politicians who care more about virtue signaling than keeping people safe. Now, House Republicans are stepping in with a plan to overhaul the city's justice system and strip the city's attorney general of power and letting a presidential pointy take the reins. For too long, violent criminals having coddled while law bidy citizens live.
Speaker 4: In absolute fear. Local leadership of DC, with the exception of this mayor.
Speaker 11: Has turned the capital of the free world into a dangerous embarrassment, with crime soaring and prosecutors refusing to do their jobs.
Speaker 4: Enough is enough.
Speaker 11: Americans need to understand that when Democrats turn their back on law and order, the people victimized will step up and make their voices heard. And Republicans in the federal government are now listening.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you know, I guess Chicago is next on the list right to get back you mean Chirac Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. So this is a clip of sadly, law enforcement in Chicago running from uh shots instead of to it. I guess that's what you get sanctuary here.
Speaker 5: It looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well you know, look.
Speaker 6: Give me a couple of guys and a couple in those three trucks. So that's one point three million, one point three five million. We can handle that situation exactly, Greg, you ready, sniper baby need a sniper.
Speaker 1: Mark now in New York State, as Marcus explained to us previously, you can't have a bulletproof vest.
Speaker 5: It's sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So uh, in addition to getting Marcus elected, we need to get in one of those trucks. Yeah, okay, I support that.
Speaker 9: I'd be a great campaign vehicle just driving around.
Speaker 1: Definitely. Wood Boy.
Speaker 9: If they're saying, you know, the Marcus for Town council, you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: No ship the uh because uh, well, Chicago's sanctuary city, Rochester sanctuary city, you know, and it's going to get worse. Yeah, it's gonna get worse.
Speaker 9: So well, John, what we're seeing is actually the early signs of the French Revolution, because if you remember, back before Bastille Day, the people got fed up with being abused. Now, maybe a little indifferent in form. But once the people are fed up, Like if you look at the citizens of d C, and they're sick and tired of being like victimized, and they're people dying all the time, and the government doesn't do shit about it, but just you know, talks a big show but does nothing. Well, they're going to say, Okay, we're fed up, and they're going to do the same shit that you just saw in Chicago. That's the early sign of basically the French Revolution and had that turn out for them. Their king got beheaded.
Speaker 1: Now I think they're we're protesting now right probably I was thinking about are the protesting?
Speaker 5: I was thinking, it's more like the Bolshevik revolution in the October Revolution, in which October is right around the corner, you know, all these socialists and Marxists are out here like they had in the video. He was like, Oh, look at these people. Are the ones who called everybody else out here to start a problem. That's the same thing we've got going on here. We've got these fake little nonprofit groups that are calling all of these riots together and getting all these people together to start problems. And we got to stop this, and it's got to be up to us, because nobody's coming out to save us. The guvernment's got one thing, and that's to keep it self in power. And clearly they don't care about us. We don't matter to them, and that's why we have to get active.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the one of the things I just saw this morning that if a Trump takes action in Chicago, which is started, they Chicago will ultimately lose what eight one hundred million dollars that they've been funding the federal government's been funding for their safety. Oh wow, so they don't want that. They still want eight hundred million. I don't know where the hell that money's going.
Speaker 9: Well, they're already losing funding makers being a sanctuary city, didn't Trump already wouldraw a lot of the money that was originally going there. And plus all the programs and stuff like that that they're cutting. He's gonna I think Trump's doing the right thing by strangling him financially. Yeah, so this will just be a nail on their coffin, and that idiot comedy that they've got as a mayor would be basically hopefully voted out.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know, you thought when they got rid of Lightfoot, it couldn't get any worse.
Speaker 9: You mean Beetle Juice.
Speaker 2: Yes, you got I thought it couldn't get worse. I have you and you got this guy.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, hey, so you know Marcus Begle juice.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: We have several clips from Marcus. This is a short one, but he uh appropriately identifies the problem with with several of the people running things. It's called psychosis.
Speaker 5: Get up there and be my representative and say tell me that that's what we believe it. I will not participate in your psychosis, okay. I will not participate in your encouraging of sin.
Speaker 4: I will not.
Speaker 5: I'm not about to sit here and do it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: I will not participate in your own constant, tuitional actions and policies and legislation.
Speaker 3: I will not.
Speaker 5: I am a citizen just as much as all these alphabet people are, and more than these illegal aliens are, and you're protecting them, but you're not protecting me. Like I said, let's go back to these illegal aliens for a minute, because this is important. Okay. They're saying that, oh, nobody in the city can do anything about the illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 9: Marcus, You're a man in my heart.
Speaker 1: More people would need to get behind Marcus because he's the only one that's raising the alarm.
Speaker 2: Which is scary in it of itself. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you know, it's terrible because it's there. It's tyranny is what we're living under. An oppression and they're forcing all types of nonsense on us. Not only are they prioritizing the illegal aliens. Yesterday at that illegal at the raid with border patrol where that border patrol action was in our city, they had every single one of our state assembly members and state senators came out, came out there for that illegal alien. We had multiple people shot and stabbed last night. Do you think they came out for any of them. Absolutely not. They don't care about our citizens and we are the people they're supposed to represent now here locally, they're pushing all of this. Men can be in the bathrooms with little girls and stuff like that. And it says that it's based on gender identity and gender expression, Well what even is that those things don't exist like that. That's a mental issue situation there. Or somebody can just say that I can say I'm a woman, It doesn't make me one, you know. And and this is what is being forced on the people. They're not listening to us, they're in bed with these shady nonprofit and then we get the short end of the six. So I encourage you guys, any of you out there that are watching, please go to my website Marcus the number four Rochester dot com and donate on my website. You don't even have to be local to donate, because I'm standing up here to encourage more people to stand up, because we all have to push back against this insanity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look at look at this. I just want to The video is too long, it's a twenty three or twenty four.
Speaker 9: Wait, well Marcus was saying, though is the problem? He just identified it. Their assen backwards. In other words, remember if you go back to looking at that crowd in Chicago there with you know, the ratnested, gray haired freak. I'm sure that if some criminals shot her, stumped her face into a curb and mutilated her body and then defiled it because their necrophiliacs, they wouldn't have they wouldn't care. But because she virtue signaled and saying that she loved having trainees in her bathroom. Okay, so why is that more important, that trannies are more important than actual people dying. And then the best part is when liberal say I want your prayers. Pray for me, you know, for speed recovery. But you're an atheist, Okay, so I'm not going to pray for you. In fact, die very quickly. No, actually, guy, slow and think that's my feelings. No, I won't. I'm the kind of person that will not pull if I seen a car on the side of the road. I've gotten to this point and it's got a Biden sticker on it and it's all rolled over. I'm still driving. I ain't stopping.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That The problem is we got a word that's called transgender. There's no such thing.
Speaker 2: They didn't. They didn't put that word to two of vocabulary.
Speaker 6: There's no such thing, and we got to say stuff like tranny and transgender. There is no transgender. You're a male or a female. You can't cut off your penis for you a female. You can't cut off your tits and say you a male.
Speaker 9: If you got on your penis, you're a eunuch.
Speaker 5: Yes, that part, you know. And Jake, the scariest thing is this, right they there used to be a time. And I'm young enough to remember it was only a couple of years ago where the only trends that they had were transsexual, which was a dude that had tits or looked like a woman, you know, or they had or yeah, or they had chicks with a dick, yes that, or they had transvestites, which were crossdressers all that, but they knew that they were men, or they knew that they were women. But now all of a sudden, they want to convince you that, oh well, you have to acknowledge them for what they believe that they are. So if I identify as a eight foot tall purple platypus bear, so that's what I'm gonna be identified as. Come on, now, don't don't. Don't play in my face like that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's invisible, and my pronouns are who and where. This video press conference was twenty four minutes long, and we really can't shoy it. But this is a store shot from the project conference, and this is awesome. I mean, Marcus is out there doing this all the time, you know, and these two little girls in the back around this sawsen mean, you know, I mean, come on, people need to get their shit together.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we want to save your community, you know, get there, get behind Marcus.
Speaker 5: Jesus definitely, and I just encourage more people to have hope because the hope has been continuously stolen away by these repressive government entities that tell us to shut up and be silent. No matter what our culture or our religion dictates. They don't care about us. They care about forcing everybody into conformity. And when conformity becomes normal, nobody is an individual, and our nation is based on the individual, you know, So I again I encourage you, even if you're not local, please go to my website, donate, share my videos, let other people know Marcus the number four Rochester dot com. You don't have to be local to donate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we've got two super important elections that we're looking at. Marcus one, who is out there every day kicking ass, you know, Jesus Christ, you know, get behind them to the District Attorney's race in Philadelphia, and i'd really, you know, hopefully we can get Megan back the second. I hope she's feeling much better, but.
Speaker 9: I think Larry Krasner pulled a plug on her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that's happened before. It was it's weird anyway, you know it's Pat Dugan.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And we'll wait to get into that heavy next hour. Maybe uh Megan can rejoin us, and that'd be great.
Speaker 6: Have we invited Pat Dugan on? I mean, has he turned to stand? Did we have we tried to get him on?
Speaker 1: Well? We can Uh, I think we we did once before, but it was early on. I mean, maybe we've got to, you know, do it now. I want so we'll start, I start this uh dark disaster. And I wanted Megan to be with us too to comment on this. Maybe she can comment the second hour if she's feeling well enough. So this is the thing that happened in Charlotte.
Speaker 8: Hm, well, got my dog, got my god, I'm mad.
Speaker 2: At my man, read my dad?
Speaker 1: Girl huh billah, Jesus Christ. Okay, the other one's peaceful, bleeding out Jesus Christ. Yeah. Meanwhile, Auntreemima goes, what's going.
Speaker 9: On over here? Let me leave?
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, Okay, So I'm a dumb fuck retard behind her. Yeah, so what the hell's going on here? We've got two males on the left, a female that could probably beat up a male. In the front. Yeah, the murderer and the victim, and nobody does anything exactly.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, after what happened with Daniel Penny, I mean, you know, nobody wants to do anything. Everybody's scared. Look at how they did him for being helping those people.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but those people didn't even look like they were scared. They looked like it was more like common and they just didn't give a shit. And they don't, they don't. They would have helped even if there wasn't a Daniel Penny story. I've seen too many. You could just look at their faces. You know, this is a disturbance in my trip. Fucking cowards is what they all.
Speaker 1: Jeeze, man, you.
Speaker 2: Saw one back up and didn't just walk away. They let that. They let that little girl bleed in them like.
Speaker 15: Nobody tried to stop the bleeding. Nothing, No one did anything, you know. GG just talked about survival and and tourniquets and things of that nature. It's terrible, none of them right.
Speaker 1: If this is correct, though, if this had been the subway scene, there would have been nothing left of Charlotte. You're right, we'd have another watch, we have king Riots, we'd have everything else. Under the sun. But what about that other druggy faggot George Floyd. Oh yeah, well, let's get to that. Jesse Smole's fake hate crime drew more immediate outrage in this incredible and then uh, God said that we talked about last week. Briefly, he said, a society that burns neighborhoods and calls for the defunding of the police for the guy on the left and largely ignores the public butchering of the woman on the right is one that is drowning in the infinity infinity pool of suicidal empathy.
Speaker 9: He's an immigrant, right, isn't she an immigrant? Aren't these legals all about the illegal aliens? Legal? But aren't they all about the immigrants right now? And now all of a sudden they don't give a ship.
Speaker 5: They only care about illegal aliens. Don't let them play in your face.
Speaker 1: I am the father of three girls. The seconds me more than anything else I could possibly witness, and it's a wake up call. Fighting the work mind virus is the just destiny of the of the men of our generation. They must be done to protect our women and save our country.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: The po Titians originally came out and made him the victim. And not only that, they set up a gold Fundy.
Speaker 2: Page for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah. You know, the craziest thing about that whole situation was now allegedly this man was mentally ill and homeless. I thought we cared about the mentally ill and the homeless. Isn't that what the Democrats always say? And what about it?
Speaker 6: Listen, if you if you look at that, that guy's not mentally ill. You got to look at that stabbing. The way she did it. It was planned. He opened up that pocket night. I watched it a bunch of times. He waited for his moment. Yeah, he planned that. This is premat.
Speaker 2: I'm tired that people try to make all I'm just like you want to look.
Speaker 6: For excuses for these people who are committing cross That guy after set back and planned it. If you watch the video, you'll see he planned to kill it. And then after he was his non crazy ass said I got that white girl, I got that white.
Speaker 1: G Y skept saying that.
Speaker 6: So we're making excuses for what these people are doing, and we're trying to hide behind this nonsense.
Speaker 2: Oh he's sick. Oh is this?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that he's mint a livy homeless.
Speaker 5: It's criminality at his finest.
Speaker 6: It's premeditated murder. And if it was on the other way, it's a hate crime. I was just right after that I got that white girl. He didn't stap the black girl.
Speaker 9: They're the ones that define this whole so called hate crime shape.
Speaker 6: He didn't stop the black girl. He ain't going to stab in rat page that can step down minded own business for a couple of seconds, and he slid her throat. And these people are talking about un housed.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Isn't it uh that she was killed by GEI because those judges are the ones that let him out right, so shows you poor policy. Yeah, this this may very well be a pearl harbor moment in our country and acts of gruesome that it awakens depend up rats.
Speaker 9: Let's hope that her death is.
Speaker 1: Who have been living with this suicidal tolerance and empathy.
Speaker 6: Everybody around and yellow ribbons on their thing with Ukraine her dad for all we know, or her brother could be over there fighting or could have been killed, and now they send their daughter to here for safety.
Speaker 2: And this is what they gotta get. They gotta get a damn phone call.
Speaker 6: If they're alive, or if they're fighting, they say it, what happened to their daughter?
Speaker 1: How about this? Everyone seen those people anywhere? Everyone talking about the Ukrainian girl. I think is enough is enough? And that there are many of those appointed judges ruining our country. About thirty two states allow non lawyer judges, and New York has won a huge problem.
Speaker 10: I like to add that she was working three or four jobs to actually live here, and she was actually jumping on that transit because she just got off from her pizza job, christ trying to make ends meet scrap by mining her own business.
Speaker 9: This fucker deserves a death penalty, and I really hope it would be done in a slow, painful way, like maybe dangling him by six horses over a campfire and disemboweling him and then shoving it back down his throat because he's turning around claiming that the government put materials into his body and made him do it. And then he goes and says, I got to the general, is.
Speaker 14: That a thing?
Speaker 5: Because I got to be honest, you guys, this whole thing like it. Some people were saying it's premeditated and stuff like that. It seemed a little too on the nose for me. So if he's saying that there may be some some there there, I know we're not ready for that conversation yet. But our government has a history of doing shady stuff and manipulating.
Speaker 9: The same fucking excuses that that shit that said I blacked out.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, I don't wish. I'm not giving it to him as an excuse. He did it. He needs to be executed one hundred percent. I am saying that it does seem very peculiar, and the situation does seem too on the nulls at the time.
Speaker 3: But he's a.
Speaker 9: Nobody, so it's not like the Lee Harvey Oswald situation where possibly the CIA, you know, turned him into an assassin or something like that. I get what you're saying, but in this case, this was premeditated. She didn't have street smarts, okay, because first of all, I used to ride the subways. I was the only white guy that would be on the number six train at four o'clock in the morning in the South Bronx. I'm still here because of the fact that I had street smarts. You don't go and sit next to a gang of guys that are drinking beer and stuff like that and expect them to be like, oh, buddy, you want to join in with us. No, they're going to smash it over your head and then they're going to try to take your wallet. So she unfortunately nobody taught her that she shouldn't have sat right in front of this guy who's leaning and moaning to himself. I mean, he's just babbling away.
Speaker 1: And we're up against a break here. But we'll continue with this and something else. Yeah, stick with us, we'll be right back square. Okay, we're back. So I'll just tell you who we've got again. We've got Detective Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia on the side, and now after involved Union unit, We've got our Tennessee correspondent, veteran n c i S Special Agient, Greg Hylands. We have Marcus C. Williams, the Conservative Voice of New York, and we have CEO Glenn Fogerty. And I'm Johnson, a veteran n c i S speciallygion And hopefully we'll have Megan if she's feeling better. Hopefully she's feeling.
Speaker 9: Better, John, I don't know anybody or not, but hey, what the hell is going on with Charlie Kirk, Charlie Kirk in Utah.
Speaker 6: They might they might have got him. It looks like they might have. I don't want to I want to be premedted, you know, put out.
Speaker 2: What happened, bro, what happened.
Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 5: It looked like they shot Charlie Kirk in Utah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can find out right now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call it's a bunch of it's a bunch of stuff online. It looks like they hit him.
Speaker 1: It shot near the and I hope he's fine.
Speaker 5: I just saw him like a month not even a month ago, Jesus, I don't know where.
Speaker 1: They hit him a month ago? Oh my god? How long ago is that? Just a few minutes ago.
Speaker 2: It just came out.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna call his best friend and find out if he's okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, please do because I'm trying to reach out to tp USA people right now and find out. This is crazy. See this is and and you guys that are watching, I have to let you impress this upon you to everybody that's speaking up and standing up. This is a consistent threat that we are under every single day. We are risking our lives because we know and understand that our country should be better and can be better. But it's up to people to have courage in the face of great fear and even threat of life and limb to actually stand up. So it's ever so serious, it's ever so serious.
Speaker 1: Lord help me, Marcus, do you have any security at all? Listen, it sounds like I need.
Speaker 5: Like I need, I need like twenty more people on my security team now right exactly.
Speaker 2: It looked like it definitely happened. It's on the news. They're reporting it and they monitoring the situation right now.
Speaker 1: He definitely will shot Jesus Christ. This is uh, that's bad. That's very bad.
Speaker 6: And I only heard one shot on the audio, so it was you know, we just would talk, you know, and they and it says it got them near their net.
Speaker 1: From what I'm seeing, that's what I read, Jesus, unbelievable. Unbelievable.
Speaker 9: Also, well, that's that's the kinder gentler liberals at their best.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 9: They can't handle anything. So what's their first form of defense is go on the offense.
Speaker 6: With violence, right, Well, well, we stopped, we stopped the segment at you know, talking about craziness and all this.
Speaker 2: No, you know, we're acting humane. Was trying to get our points out.
Speaker 6: We can't sit back and burn down people, stab little girls, and do all this other stuff and then make excuses for these people. You know, I don't know who shot Charlie Kirk. I know who shot the girl in Philadelphia was crazy. I know this stuff started. You know, you had that hands up, all the propaganda, the guy with the hands up, don't shoot, he just got shot and killed himself.
Speaker 9: We knew.
Speaker 2: I knew so when Michael Biden took the stage that that was a crop. But you had Obama, you had Eric Holder, you had them all burned down that town to spread this narrative.
Speaker 6: So when we sit back and talk about, you know, in the propaganda and how they are doing these syops on our mind, look at what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Hands up, don't stoot was a crop from the very beginning.
Speaker 6: They knew for Michael Brown's autopsy, which is what we would have had to go to that none of that stuff was true. Ben Crump, Michael o'biden, Eric Holder or Barack Obama.
Speaker 5: All of them.
Speaker 6: Let this country get the fistle for this. Now sense, Now you got people who trying to turn the country back to where it should be. May get any shot in the net. You got the little girl come over here to work five six jobs because the countries at war stabbed in the net and we're sitting back trying to make excuses for these people.
Speaker 2: There's no excuse. I mean, honestly, I wasn't there.
Speaker 6: I'm laughing, but I'm you know, it's enough is enough with this bullshit with our country. We let needs Glenn called him crab. Whatever the hell they called that girl? What the fucking base? And you know, I don't like to swear, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: This is out of control here.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump said, where.
Speaker 1: Was it in Utah?
Speaker 5: In Utah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, but at a university, right, yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, trying to get to these liberal kids on these college campuses.
Speaker 2: That's brainwashed.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but they've been so brainwashed they can't handle anything that he says. It's emotionally disturbed idiots and the only response they have is to go violent.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we have other breaking news, not as significant, but we apparently today apparently Elon Musk and Josh Allen, the quarterback of the Bills. I've donated five hundred thousand in the memory of the Ukrainian girl.
Speaker 9: Yes, So anyway, Well, by the way, the liberals are trying to erase her. Did you see that wicked Crapia was deleting any news or information mentioning her name if you try to make a page about her or something like that. They want her wiped from existence.
Speaker 1: Well, they had a gun go fundme for the murderer.
Speaker 6: Right, tell John, you know what's worse. I don't think we looked at the stabbing. Well I got a view of it that we didn't play. But what's worse than all this? We all thought this happened this week. This happened on August to twenty second on a train. They have full video, and the politicians that people tried to cover it up. They didn't even want you to see it. And when you saw the mayor and the other politicians said don't show it because they didn't want you to see this savage.
Speaker 1: Of course not. Don't think their narrative.
Speaker 5: It's ridiculous. And you know what, something else more about that that we talk about, with all these crazy people running them up doing savagery. What happened to the shooting at that Christian school that just got swept away? Absolutely, it was like a day and then it was gone out of the news. All those children dead, you know, people hurt, you know, And this is what they do to people that are of sound mind and of reasonable concepts. They don't want us to have any voice. They want to try to shut us up. And I'm sad that we have so many martyrs that are starting to pile up.
Speaker 1: But it's we have.
Speaker 5: This is we are at open war. They are attacking us, and whether we want to acknowledge that it's happening or not, we are under attack, period, point blank, and we got to stand up.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, we have a couple of years when this show.
Speaker 1: We have a video of the shooting. Can you show that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like eight seconds.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. So is that the University of Utah or it's not a b y U?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: You tall valley? Huh you tall valley, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 10: I know where that's at. That's just what I read.
Speaker 9: Did anything?
Speaker 1: Has anybody seen anything where he was.
Speaker 2: Where I saw I'm trying to get it up for you guys now.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw the shot the video, I saw it was a shot. And let me see, did they.
Speaker 9: Get the shoot her yet or is he on the loose.
Speaker 10: Said that he's in custody.
Speaker 2: Oh, appreciate, and let's see if you can bring it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jake, if you've got that, Bill.
Speaker 6: I just sent sent an eight second clip from off X to you, so I don't know if you can pull it up or.
Speaker 5: Now you got it? Okay? Jesus, Oh, they got the guy that you had earlier, the video you played of him. He's covering that actual event now.
Speaker 2: And then Real America's voice.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Boy, Utah Valley University.
Speaker 5: Ridiculous list.
Speaker 1: Are all these universities there DEI.
Speaker 9: Doctrination centers?
Speaker 1: That's why I mean we put out about some universities.
Speaker 9: Universities need a serious enemy.
Speaker 5: Serious yes, yes, okay, I uh yeah, I see down there.
Speaker 9: Smacked in the back of their heads for raising kids like that.
Speaker 6: You know, I like some of these people. But you know, like Marcus was saying, we're at war. You know, we always look at wars being connected, you know. But you know with Trump and the Coast Guard, they just blew up one boat a fit and all or whatever the hell it was, and the Coast Guards just shotting double with up the last couple of days. They've been poisoning our kids with drugs. They've been poisoning Okay.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at that video video. Don't run it if you can.
Speaker 2: H Oh goodness, do you have any sun?
Speaker 9: No, you can see.
Speaker 1: Was it close quarters or some far from far away?
Speaker 6: No, it was It seemed like it was a sniper shot. Gregg, you're probably more of an expert here.
Speaker 10: It is from the jer right. I couldn't tell you whether it was. I it probably is closer to him in the front. It doesn't look like it would be like a rifle shot. But you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: They said it was a sniper.
Speaker 9: The way he flinched, it tells me that it's at least thirty yards or more. If it was any closer, he would have doubled over faster. It looked like it was like a shot to maybe his right chest or Jesus shoulder. And then he kind of like like, you know, just like when Trump, remember when he got the shot in the ear first out?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 9: You know? It looks that's the kind of motion that Charlie's.
Speaker 5: Some old white dude with glasses, bro, one of these old white liberals.
Speaker 1: Okay, is he wearing a mask?
Speaker 5: No, no, but these are these people, and you guys, you got to understand in my city where I live, these are the people that are causing the biggest amount of trouble.
Speaker 1: These are the people.
Speaker 5: Old white liberals are out here causing chaos and they're outside of their mind. Okay and.
Speaker 1: Closer, Yeah it's yet. Yeah, your tiki talking screen is messing it up.
Speaker 2: I don't have the good stuff.
Speaker 1: What are you showing, Jake?
Speaker 4: You got?
Speaker 9: I hope somebody kicks him in the head and does Curb Christ break his fucking arm look like tim Wolves. Yeah it does, right, get him? Oh my god, shove the tampons up his ass and up his nose at the same time. I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to say that. According to uh our producers, I never you ass again.
Speaker 5: Well, these are the type of people that really make me question my Americanism because I really would like to see him on a ship outside of the of the United States zone an international water, on a cargo ship getting his fingernails pulled out, like for rial, What do we got here? They're trying to silence us, and I will not be silent. Fuck, excuse my language. I almost had a word.
Speaker 4: Mhm h.
Speaker 1: Jesus another rooftop situation, presumably, yah.
Speaker 11: H h.
Speaker 1: Jesus. Okay, well, so.
Speaker 2: What scary is at some point we're going to start shooting back and.
Speaker 5: In that we are so close. Jake gone, I'm sorry, I'm a little bit.
Speaker 2: No no, no, I said what I do decide I can't say.
Speaker 5: To you now me right me neither that's done to say too. Listen. So this is the type of stuff that we have to and to anybody that's listening that's like a regular listener to this show, or even anybody that's listening that it follows me or whatever wherever you're watching, I need you to understand what's happening in our country right now. There is a small group of people who are so so so stuck in their heads that they have become zealous. Okay. They are not able to be reasoned with, they are not able to be talked to. They are so self assured that they don't care what you believer, what you think. They know better than you, and they will do whatever they can to silence all of us, to force conformity on all of us. And we must stand up, We must resist and it's stuff like this, It's gonna happen. I hate to say it, it's gonna happen. We live under this threat every single day. But if we don't stand nothing will change. We have to start pushing back harder because look, they're starting to control everything, and if we don't stand up now, there will be no tomorrow. To stand up, stand up. I encourage you stand up locally, stand up on the state level, and stand up nationally. We cannot be silent. We cannot let this stuff continue, and we cannot let it go idly by and be forgotten and swept away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as it pertains to I mean, I know that's in Utah, and we've got a lot of problems everywhere where they've got sanctuary cities. But as it pertains to Rochester, you wouldn't be surprised, Marcus, if you have somebody like that from Brighton.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, yeah, yeah, listen, I have somebody a bunch of.
Speaker 1: A bunch of wealthy liberals, you know, losing their minds.
Speaker 5: There was a white guy that an older white liberal that was mad at me the other day for being me, for existing. You understee what I'm saying. Wow, we don't know. I've seen him before, but I don't know him from a can of paint, really, like you don't know me personally to have a problem with me like that. Yeah, And he's just randomly booing me like I'm not even saying anything or talking or do engaging in anything, and you're just in a public place randomly booing me. Like nobody knew what was going on. But I told him, I said, you know what I said, Uh, I said, you're boozing to me nothing, because I've seen what makes you cheer, you know, So I mean the insanity you're saying.
Speaker 9: He was, he was breoing you, but he has no idea why and what's the purpose of this for?
Speaker 1: Was he looking to get a medal from the lib Tard army or something like that? Brother, I don't you know.
Speaker 9: I made fun of Marcus and stuff, right.
Speaker 5: Yes, right, like just for his own self.
Speaker 14: Nothing.
Speaker 5: There's nothing to get in a public space with nothing going on, And it was a lot of people around, and nobody knew what the hell, excuse my language, what the heaven was happening.
Speaker 1: So I'm not going to excuse your language. I'm gonna encourage it.
Speaker 5: These people are outside of your mind.
Speaker 2: Guys, boy, this guy got a young family. He's not out there shooting anybody.
Speaker 6: He's out there just talking, you know, just like the guy a real American voice was just talking and getting all these threats.
Speaker 2: This guy got a young family. I'm looking at his family.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, poor family. You know for what, because words hurt, you know, the six and stones, but no.
Speaker 9: Words, That's what I said.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: You know, where's the.
Speaker 2: Chicago police chief? And you know he's a coward too.
Speaker 6: Look how your look how your cops was running away like that and you said nothing about it.
Speaker 2: You should resign.
Speaker 6: You should tell Mayor Johnson to his face if you're gonna allow my cops to get shot at like that, well they got to turn it two one hundred yard dashers and you can't speak up.
Speaker 16: Well, that's nationwide here. I mean as you as prison couldn't run that fast, I tell you that much, as you've probably already seen. Uh, what's his name, Brandon Johnson?
Speaker 1: Is that the mayor?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he yanked all the uh uh snowplows and snow wants to block ice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there any kind of update on Charlie condition I'm I'm sure everybody's phones are backed up right now.
Speaker 9: I'm talking to Charlie's actually very close friend, and he's not replying to me, but I'm sending him a few texts that I let him know that we're on the show right now, so I can get the news out if he's okay or if he's you know, at least stabilized.
Speaker 1: But so far I haven't gotten any response.
Speaker 5: Let's see, I can't even check my because it's on the phone that I'm on to see if anybody, yeah, somebody else just message me. I can't even because then it'll cut the link.
Speaker 1: Should jeez? Wow?
Speaker 5: Can I know what about my telegram? Is my telegram on my other phone too?
Speaker 1: Let me see?
Speaker 10: This is?
Speaker 9: This is I think it's one of those pads that goes trying to have a little humor here, Okay, you know it's.
Speaker 5: It's you know, and this is the sad reality of what we're dealing with, you know, you guys, And I think that this should be a that that this could really be a harbinger of what's to come. You know, anybody that's speaking up, we are taking risks. So I encourage you anybody that you know thats in your neighborhood or in your area that's speaking up, Please support them because there aren't many of us that understand how serious consequences of actually speaking up and standing up can be. I I you know, And it's always people that are trying to do something positive that really get got. You know what I'm saying. Look at all the Look at all the presidents that we had that were shot, you know, all of them that were trying to really do something are the ones that they take out.
Speaker 1: Right, Marcus, where the hell were you when this guy was billing you? I was at I do remember I was.
Speaker 5: I was at MCC and Brighton, so Monroe, Monroe Community College and Brighton. The guy looked like he was like sixty fifty five, sixty years old, you understand what I'm saying. Like this was the they were doing the energy conference thing that day for the speak to Albany about the Public Service Commission about them doing this ridiculous plan to make us use less energy and use solar panels and all this nonsense. So when he saw me before the thing even started, he was like boom, Like we weren't even in the room, We weren't even by it, you know, like we were by the by the atrium, you know, so that's but that's brighton. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not surprised. I mean these people, the you know there glued to CNN or MSNBC, uh, twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't realize the effect that they.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, hold on, somebody just told me Charlie died. No way, No, I'm waiting.
Speaker 9: I'm waiting. I'm sorry, I don't I can't confirm this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: Uh, somebody who's in the media just just texted me he's dead. Where it wre prefi our nation?
Speaker 5: Hold on, let's see somebody. I'm gonna where's the volume on this thing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's uh terrible, that's really bad.
Speaker 9: He just confirmed with me, saying, guaranteed, guarantee, Charlie's dead.
Speaker 1: Lord, have mercy on us.
Speaker 9: All he says. I saw a closer up video, Joe, And all right, I don't want to start any rumors. I don't want to start rumors.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: All I'm telling you, I'm relaying what somebody's telling me. Who's telling me is somebody who's in their twenties and involved in media.
Speaker 5: I can't somebody else just said. Somebody else is saying it now. Yeah, I'm trying to get longer, more clarity.
Speaker 2: Right now in heaven, everybody's saying, Lord, have mercy, saying in a.
Speaker 1: Message, Lloyd had mercy on us.
Speaker 2: You're you're born on the on the tombstone the year you pass?
Speaker 4: What's it's the.
Speaker 5: Dash you guys?
Speaker 9: Holy shit, I just saw the close up video. Guys, I think that was a jugular shot. Did all the blood poured out of his neck?
Speaker 1: Lord?
Speaker 9: Oh, it's a very subject video. I just saw he you see him, I don't. I'm just gonna describe it. You see him talking and then all of a sudden he jerked a little like we saw from that distance, and blood just goes like that out of his neck. I'm talking, a full pint just shot out of his neck.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is god. Okay, Well, I mean, if that's an indication of you know, how they how the lip tards are now going to you know Lord, time are speaking help other peop. Unbelievable.
Speaker 9: Oh, Toby just responded to me his best friend. It was really bad. I just heard he died. Oh he's his best I'm talking. I'm texting directly with his friend, his best friend. Yeah, so if anybody can confirm it. I don't know if he's there with him, but I'm sure he's going to know more before any of the media does, or unless the media is actually there when the doctors, you know, pronounced him dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you confirm this? Oh my gosh, And I will let everyone know, you know, as as.
Speaker 5: As what Paul has said, this is it's it's it's it's sickening. The name of the show is Apropos, and it's so. We don't want nothing but to be left alone. We want to be left alone by the government. We want the government not to interfere with our lives. We don't want to be subject to all of this insanity that's being forced out our throats. There is no reason why in a country like America that is based on Christian values, that was founded in the belief of a all ever present, heavenly entity that is above all that we are now in a nation that is facing such corruption and evil and villainy right in front of our face on a daily basis, and nothing seems to give, and people don't want to stand up. And this is trying to silence, yet another voice that's willing to stand up. So I encourage everyone stand up, because you either die on your feet or you die on your knees. It's one of the it's one of the two. You don't have any choice.
Speaker 1: God. Yeah, I just saw that video.
Speaker 9: Holy shit, I don't think he's going to survive that because that's direct to the holy what is a jugular life left? That's the one that that was blown out. Wow, They're they're not going to be able to stop the bleed in time.
Speaker 2: That he was dead before he got the stage.
Speaker 9: Of of course, with that much blood that shot out of that artery, his brain went black. He felt nothing, but his body went limp, and by the time they could try to seal of s give him a transfusion, he's either going to be a vegetable or he's dead.
Speaker 1: You know, Bill, Bill, I don't know whether well I don't even know if we should show this. I mean, you know, just Bill, look at this. And I'm talking to our producer, so Bill, wow, look at this and and tell me whether we can do this or not. Please hang on? Whoa that's brutal uh? Oh lord happen Mars Yeah?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Correct? Do you have your phone? You have the phone there, Greg?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I have the phone yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on a second, Yeah, uh, hang on a second, Jake, hang on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a shock.
Speaker 1: I came from the two hundred yards away.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's fatal.
Speaker 1: Bill. Are we Uh did you get that? Can we? Is it not possible to?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh? Boy? Yeah? Exactly? Sorry. Yeah, it's terrible, it's terrible. It's a link.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't. I can't give up, Bill, I can't give you a link. I can only because somebody sent me that video.
Speaker 5: Can you present it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: You can't present it without showing it on the.
Speaker 9: Guys, Just so you know that I'm talking. I'm telling the truth here. This is the best I can do. I'm going to hold my phone up so you can read. This is his best friend and what he said. If you can read it? Uh yeah, Should I pull it.
Speaker 2: Back a little?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see glad. Oh boy, Bill, it's it when you see that. We can't show that, can you. I mean, that's pretty crash in the link. I'll show it on my phone, but it's you know, it's brutal, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 9: The only the only solace we have is that with the shot like that, he really didn't feel anything, you know, he felt it, but very quick, Greg, what.
Speaker 1: What caliber weapon do you think that would? I mean, can you even guess? Probably I can't.
Speaker 10: I can't really even I can't really even guess. I mean, it made a big hole.
Speaker 9: That was a very large hole.
Speaker 10: So I'm thinking it's probably a handgun just but I'm just that's a just a guess.
Speaker 5: But with the range, I mean it looks like you're saying it was two hundred yards. I don't know how accurate that is.
Speaker 1: Definitely a rifle, but yeah.
Speaker 10: I don't know. I mean, I I just saw the video that you sent me, so it's totally guessing. But it was definitely it was definitely a hard hit. I mean it's not like, yeah, it's not like a twenty two or anything like that. It's it's it's a bigger caliber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I guess.
Speaker 10: I'm you know, we're all thinking about this. I just think that Charlie Kirk was was was very eloquent, he was very smart, and uh, he had a great message. There's a lot of other folks. There's a lot of other folks out there that are just like him and even more controversial, right, absolutely, and and do and do the campus tours like he does. I can imagine that that's you know, a lot of that's going to be a question now because the university have to provide the security details.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well what the hell were they doing.
Speaker 9: He was doing?
Speaker 10: He typically does those kind of lectures where he goes to a campus and does a question and answer and and they talk about you know, really controversial things and they get into some good debates and things like that. Again, he's not you know, I think of that.
Speaker 1: As well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just saw where all the blood was leaking out of his neck, Like he's not Nick Quintees, you know what I'm saying, Like he's he's not Nick Quentees.
Speaker 9: So I mean that name sounds familiar.
Speaker 1: Who's not so we can show that he's Nick quins trash.
Speaker 9: But oh my god, the blood was right out of his brain within a second or two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was done, Bill, Thanks for putting out of Jesus God. Unbelievable. He's talking about gun violent or gang violence gets.
Speaker 9: Like that.
Speaker 10: By an old way, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm so beyond pissed right now.
Speaker 1: This is I mean, you know, I mean, for Marcus's circumstance in the city, it's not likely, you know, when you get to the suburbs, you gotta you know what I mean, a bigger problem.
Speaker 5: But I would at least pray the would be vengeance for my name. I can't these people, man, they can't be letting no way. This means I just have to redouble my efforts. I'm sorry, Charlie. Thank you, Charlie. All the lives that Charlie touched and in people he encouraged that never would have come over to be conservative or seen the light without him is just. And I don't care whether you like him or even if I have disagreements with certain things that he has said.
Speaker 1: Deceased is yeah, yeah, did you get that yet?
Speaker 5: I'm getting that right now. I don't.
Speaker 1: That's not an Internet source that I'm getting either.
Speaker 9: So it's very very would probably I probably got the best direct other than his own family, because you know, him and Toby talk every day multiple times. They're best friends, and and he's a doctor, and when he's whatever, you know, I don't know if he's there, but he just told me he goes. You know, it's I'll read it exactly or you saw it before. But he says, uh, he will die do dot. It was really bad. And that was that. That was eleven minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he told me Greg again, what do we think? We don't have any thoughts on caliber or distancer. I mean it's a site, right.
Speaker 10: So I mean I've I've been scarying through as we've been talking and seeing what they're putting out there. They're not there's really no information out there. Just tell by the wound that it's it's a it's a bigger caliber. The fact that it was one shot, I mean, would let you know that they most likely wasn't like an ar or an aka or anything like that, because you would you would, you would typically you would shoot more than once.
Speaker 9: So I'm going to make a quick call. So I'm going to like turn up my carr go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks, I'm just this is you know, I you know, I gotta be honest. I hope that this encourages more people to stand.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 5: And as a Christian, as Charlie is Christian, you know.
Speaker 1: I was going to say that, right, is he a Yeah, he's a Christian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So as as a Christian. You know, I need to point out that we are continually being martyred for our beliefs, you know. And I didn't agree with Charlie on everything, but he really changed some hearts and minds and a whole generation. So may his legacy live on and continue forward. But you guys, we have to have to stand up because they will slaughter us anyway, whether it's in our houses or in the streets. We must stand up and we must push back against these evil, evil, corrupt, soulless individuals. They hate life, they hate truth, and they hate our country. They seek to performing ways that we could that that we can never.
Speaker 1: Tolerate somebody that sits in front of CNN and MSNBC, you know, as some of these white liberal retirees do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were just talking somebody. I don't know what Van Jones said, but some people are trying to put it on Van Jones because I guess he was talking out the side of his neck.
Speaker 6: No puns intended, you know, they just had announcers when they call him divisive, polarizing.
Speaker 2: You know, like justify. This was after him getting in being shot. This is what's being on MSNBC and CNN. This is a father, her.
Speaker 6: Husband, and they talked about what the MAGA voices and polarizing, divisive figure. That's the best thing you can catch after someone's shot, whether he's dead or not.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: So there, it's because they're evil, man, they're evil, Jake, and it's so sad, so sad because it shouldn't be this way.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, Lord pray if anybody would know Glenn would know.
Speaker 5: He hasn't come back. So that is kind of serious in and of itself.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, wow, I am.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 5: I just saw this man, like not even not even like a month ago.
Speaker 9: Maybe just hi, guys, I'm sorry I took a little longer there. One person said that I can't confirm to see that that he's in the hospital and in trauma care. But that's only one person who's hold me that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: I can't confirm that, boy, so as I can.
Speaker 5: Guys, No, no, you're doing fine.
Speaker 1: I wonder, okay, is that at Salt Lake City? What the what's the.
Speaker 9: I would think? So there's nothing except Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: We broadcast used out of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 9: So it's a very boring state full of people like Mormon people, too. I know it's a sad time and I have, but I have to provide my comedy relief.
Speaker 2: As much needed, much needed.
Speaker 1: Says O O R E M A you tall holy ship. That's uh. I think that's near where our previous producer lives. Shell.
Speaker 4: I can't see.
Speaker 6: I mean, they may not want it out there right now. It's kind of hard for me to believe, you know, not unless he's.
Speaker 2: An organ donor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hey, I can't really see him being I mean, hey, we got awesome doctors in this country, so this is.
Speaker 5: I can't they won't let me. I can't share it because of the way my screen is. But I don't know if you can see this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh well, oh great shot.
Speaker 9: That's a great shot you and him, Marcus.
Speaker 1: May I ask where that's from.
Speaker 5: So this was that tp us as uh SASS event last month. We're at We're at oh, Tampa Bay, not Tampa Bay, Tampa.
Speaker 1: So that was in Tampa. Oh boy, well, we've had we've had some previous brutal stuff on live. It's weird. Oh rim is near Provo, thanks Greg.
Speaker 9: According to somebody who is in a telegram group and someone's in the military, they said and this is not confirmed for people that I know of, but it says this is from my dad. According to new Newsmax, he's still alive, but in surgery or trauma care. That's just I think that's just an opinion. But Newsmax said that to somebody who posted that, Take it how you want it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: The best person to tell me will be his best friend, I guess. But I'm sure if the poor man's phone is probably on fire, on fire, I think it's probably gone plasma. Yeah, yeah, oh my god, man, Yeah, these he's just going to mobilize conservatives now.
Speaker 5: We must.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's possible too, honey. I think you're absolutely correct, and that would be the right thing to do, because it would suck if they got the message through uh you know, TV shows or other people.
Speaker 2: His wife was there with him at the event. I would hope she wasn't deal with the babies.
Speaker 1: Greg, could you see where the shot landed from the video?
Speaker 10: And I saw it just like two or three times. It looked like it came he was sitting this way. Look like the shot hit the right side and exited the left. You mean it went through Yeah, it looked like it went through Oh.
Speaker 9: Wow, that might cost spinal cord injury too.
Speaker 10: That's what I was thinking too. But you know, it's like, just from a little snibbet of a video you saw, you hate to make any conclusion. That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've tried so hard here not to jump to any conclusions until I could see the video and then get confirmation for people that actually witnessed it. And we're there because all you got to do is have on your show as this is happening, We're on your show and people are watching it, They're gonna be, oh my god, you know Charlie's dead and we don't know that for sure, and then tomorrow gonna wake up. Why does everybody think I'm dead? You know, that would really suck and we could actually be in trouble for that.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, they did say Trump was dead over the last weekend, so you.
Speaker 9: Know, oh, I know, the poor guy takes a day off and you know they can't handle it. But meanwhile, potato Head took a month off and nobody else.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to tell you, I've often wondered, however, though, every time I see Nancy Pelosi, I'm kind of like.
Speaker 1: You're still a lot.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Really, she's the correct, like right, she lost her job on that TV show Trip and decided to run for condos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unbelievable, unbelieved.
Speaker 9: This is this might be one. This is gonna I hate to say this. This is gonna set off the rednecks. Okay, and I'm sorry, Greg, your neighborhood might start seeing, you know, pickup trucks going by the boys with their guns and they're gonna be starting to pick fight.
Speaker 10: You know, that would be a normal weekend here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, linsday ain't gonna be turkey shooting.
Speaker 9: They're going to be shooting the turkey, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, I think those three trucks just got sud.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, yeah they're going now, Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 9: What a great time to have your ad run.
Speaker 10: I have so many questions to ask you, Marcus. I don't know this is an opportune time.
Speaker 1: I mean, go ahead.
Speaker 10: You know I learned something new from you every time you're on the show. But you told me that in New York you're not allowed to wear protective equipment, right, So does that mean that you can't own kevlar or any any sort or it's illegal? So when you're running and you're a controversial figure and you're running for politics, for like a political office.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed any protection whatsoever.
Speaker 9: You must just die, according to them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, everybodies that include like the governor or.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it doesn't include them. It doesn't include them. They're all safe and protected. And I got to like to say about it, man, I just it's so upsetting the whole situation because have you ever heard of somebody getting killed by a bulletproof vest?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: Are people just beating people to death with bulletproof vests? Is that what's going on? Whoever wrote the people that wrote this law and voted for it need.
Speaker 1: To have their true So a felon can wear a bulletproof vest to court, but your average citizen can't.
Speaker 5: Has anybody tried tagging anybody on Facebook or anything? Because it won't let me tag anybody?
Speaker 1: There's a Facebook problem?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure there is. I'm sure there is.
Speaker 1: Before we went live today.
Speaker 10: Really and then the other question to follow up in Rochester, how is your voter registration in Rochester?
Speaker 1: Is that.
Speaker 5: It's terrible. But the positive thing is is that nobody comes out to vote, So what it's going to boil down to And this is my encouragement to anybody that's watching this show, please donate to my campaign, because we really can win this up here. And the reason being is thatstration is so disproportionate. Democracrats are so fed up that they don't even come out to vote. They figured, we don't have anybody challenging the sheriff. We don't have anybody that's a big name that's going against the mayor, so they figure those races are showed up, so nobody's coming out to vote. Nobody even voted in the primary. So I can win this. I just need your guys's help, So please donate on my website Marcus the number four Rochester dot com. You don't even have to be local.
Speaker 1: Well, and the thing is is that the it's a to some degree, Chester is a captive audience because a lot of people don't have transportation. Yeah, I mean the inner city, they don't have transportation. If they do, their least cars and they're driving like crazy, you know, right, I mean the bus. I don't want to get specific on this, but because there was significant crime in the suburbs, they switched the bus routes. So the criminal element wouldn't get out to some of the suburbs. So what the the criminal element from downtown? How they defeat that is they just steal a fucking car and drive down there. Yeah, but the amount of least vehicles is downtown on his appalling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's terrible.
Speaker 9: Talking about cars and the volumes. By the way, this is going to coincide with Trump's getting rid of the illegal aliens, and it might affect what you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about too. I went to d C the other day.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for the first time ever, I was able to travel across the city and go quite a few lights without having to stop. All the cars disappeared. That means all the illegal aliens are gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've got less than five minutes left. Does anybody want to say anything.
Speaker 2: I just want to say I pray for Charlie Kirk and his family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean too. Let's hope that that the rumors or the fact that he isn't dead.
Speaker 9: Let's hope.
Speaker 1: But until it's confirmed, we could still think he's alive.
Speaker 9: But by the way, prayers the other way.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping him praying, man, I'm really hoping and praying, you know, because this is and and let's be honest with what's going on with Charlie in the situation there, that's nothing more than to scare us into silence. So now all is the more reason that we speak up, you guys. We have to continue fighting the good fight. You all, all, everyone, everyone that's watching, please made this embolden you, okay, to actually stand up even more than before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, obviously the the message, you know, is not I like to buy the lip d art, that's for sure, right, So I wouldn't doubt if they're going to be.
Speaker 9: Out sharing now.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that they're already cheering. Yeah, I'm the monsters, you know what I'm saying. But that's what they are. They're soulless, and I shouldn't say that they're soulas their souls are just I'm sure condemned and overtaken by evil. But this is what we're fighting against.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 5: They make the joke, they say.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, we're not.
Speaker 5: It's not one or the other thing. We're fighting against evil and principalities and stuff like that. We are fighting against pure evil. We are fighting against truth and light. Okay, we are the truth We are the light and we are shining that so more people can see it. But they are evil, darkness incarnate. Their hearts are darkened. They all they want to do is murder babies. Now in New York they've got elder side where they're killing our elders and still do it, just like they're doing in Canada where now they're even going after teens for that are emotionally distressed, you know, like they they are the anti life people, and we must preserve light in our country and our way of life as well. God bless you all.
Speaker 9: Absolutely well.
Speaker 1: I was going to, uh some I close the show by saying what we learned? What did we learn today?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: I guess we've learned quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm h what was the title of the show? Again? It is exactly.
Speaker 9: It is, It really is it is.
Speaker 5: But let it be an encouragement to everyone. You guys, don't don't, don't be down. Okay, let it involve in you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 9: Yeah you know, I actually also know his bodyguard.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get in touch with him too.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll text it to uh Anna for you. John, you can pass it around, Okay, thank you. Okay, we've got to wrap. Guys, look, the whole thing has been horrific, and we obviously didn't get to what we wanted to in totality, but you know, when you've got breaking news like that, you know what, what can we do? Our perers out to Charlie Kirk's family. Yeah, okay, all right, guys, Thank you very much, Glenn, thank you, Marcus, thank you. All right, We'll see you next week. Thank you very much. H