Speaker 1: It's a been in Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. I hope you have wonderful Valentine's Day plans with the leve of your life. If you currently are loveless, then do something special for yourself. And you know what, we would recommend taking that ass to Rollertown Beer Works in Solna, Texas. That's the brewery that Ben and I are partners in up there. We're very proud of what's going on at Rollertown. We're gonna be expanding to Frisco by the end of the year. But currently tonight for Valentine's Day, Hooptye Tacos if you want to go throw down on some tacos and some fresh cold beer. We currently have twenty beers fresh local beer on tap at the brewery as well as all the different places in town where we carry it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Hoopedye Tacos is one of my favorite food trucks that we have.
Speaker 3: But it's not a truck.
Speaker 2: It's one of those the guy's gonna kill me, but it's one of those old school like Lincolns with suicide doors or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 2: It sits super low to the ground. That's why he calls it that, Uh huh, it's some bad car and he serves tacos out of it, and he pulls around a trailer and makes tacos out of the trailer. But it's like one of the coolest cars you've ever seen in cool and it's pulling a food truck and the tacos are insanely good.
Speaker 3: Sounds magically. Yeah, dude, I know where I'm going.
Speaker 1: Uh. And if you can't get up to Rollertown where it places like Fortunate Son, Good Friend, both truck yards in Dallas and the Colony Pluckers, Kanye roso so many different places. If you go to your favorite spot and they don't have a beer from Rollertown, we see probably the big german is the one that's out there the most ask for it. Tell them, hey, carry this, Me and my friends will come drink it. Rollertown Beer Works in Solina, Texas. But right now it is time for this. I kill that.
Speaker 3: Shocking.
Speaker 4: I get a question with the do y'all have it out the Cosmo?
Speaker 3: Are y'all there at Cosmo? Yeah? Huh, what's up? What is that? What is the Cosmo? Cause them?
Speaker 4: Cause them?
Speaker 1: Oh Cosm, we need to get it at Cosm we're working on Yeah, God would love to be there.
Speaker 3: That's one of my favorite plays.
Speaker 1: Tell doctor Cosm, we need to be there. And there a drink called Cosmo. Yeah, it's a Cosmopolitan.
Speaker 5: And then Cosmo was famously Kramer's actual name, right, Cosmomer. I mean the promotions for that was like, We're gonna find out Kramer's name Thursday night on Seinfeld and there's a kid being like, what if it's just Kramer? I don't Kramer is.
Speaker 3: A weird name? Kramer Kramer?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't see Kramer's you know, if he didn't do that rant on that stand up act that night, I bet there would be a lot of people with the first name Kramer.
Speaker 3: But what that happens?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is a better name? Dick Butkis or Paula Kramer.
Speaker 5: You're talking with the golfer Paula Kramer, yeah, and the football player Dick Butkers. That is kind of your super Bowl matchup of Valentine's Day names, Yeah, right, because that Dick butt kiss pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then everybody wants to hang out with Paula Kramer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, because she's good at golf, so we got five of the Elite eight. End we got to finish that the SML cast member bracket. Yep, we left you off with Dana Carvey sneaking in past Bill Murray.
Speaker 1: It was a good it was a really good matchup. But I think again we are leaning in on what they strictly did on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 4: Number one Eddie Murphy. Number four, Amy Poehler. It's Eddie Murphy for me. I would agree, man, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, it's it's gotta be Eddie. But it's close.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, I I very few people, very few cast members I hold in higher regard than Amy Poehler.
Speaker 1: First, Yeah, for us white guys, it comes down to do we want to be sexist?
Speaker 3: Racist? Yeah? Both.
Speaker 4: Number two Dan Aykroyd, Number three t f A.
Speaker 5: I think way higher of Amy Pohler than Tina Fey in terms of what they did on the show.
Speaker 3: Agreed, I do too.
Speaker 2: I'll go dan Aykroyd because his ability to be the straight man and just look like a normal white guy on TV and then be absolutely insane was so much fun and so critical to launching this thing.
Speaker 1: The you speaking of the insane, there was very few things at the time that were more culturally relevant than his Julia Child.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, bleeding everywhere. She so good.
Speaker 4: It's a funny.
Speaker 3: It's a big giant white guy doing it. God was he was He also Jane you ignorant slut?
Speaker 5: Yes, that was on the news desk, and then uh Blues Brothers and that was part of the show. I wasn't a big fan of, but he was the guy who would got you know, he could just be a standard white guy. So they're doing an ad for a Romcos bag of glass or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's playing with all these toys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, dan Aykroyd, Yeah, I think I think so it's fair original cast member too, right. Number one Will Ferrell, Number five, Kate McKinnon. I mean it's Will Ferrell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it is all right.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: And probably because she, you know, cried at the piano Elita.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a bad thing. They all want that back way.
Speaker 1: What was that after she didn't like the way a presidential election went, she cried out a piano.
Speaker 5: Now, Laurene didn't have to allow it to happen, so it wasn't funny. Number three Chris Farley, Number five Bill Hayter. We'll wait to the point we have to go one two three and say what we're thinking. So we're like, yeah, okay, I think so one two three?
Speaker 3: What'd you says?
Speaker 5: I was? I was giving I was trying to set up the test rut of one two three, say it, say it, but it would be Farley?
Speaker 4: So all right, all right, Chris Farley, boy Bill.
Speaker 5: Hayter apparently not going to be there Sunday Night listener, So who reported that?
Speaker 3: Was it for a reason?
Speaker 4: Like Nashtark, He's just not in the thing.
Speaker 5: He probably doesn't want to do it because he's like, ah, I got anxiety.
Speaker 1: Or probably tripping out over his living situation with that comedian.
Speaker 4: Yeah house, isn't he with the gal from bally Wong? Yeah? Number one, John Belushi, number two, Kristin Wig.
Speaker 3: Wow, what a matchup? I just want to say it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get one two three, all right, dude, that was a.
Speaker 3: Hell of a matchup.
Speaker 4: Anonymously, yeah, unanimously.
Speaker 3: Andymously, And we were not going to let anyone hear that? Right? All right?
Speaker 5: Who will get in the final four? Well, Kristen Wig and Chris Farley are into the final four.
Speaker 3: They're on one half of the Final four.
Speaker 4: Eddie Murphy versus Dana Carvey.
Speaker 3: Eddie Murphy for me, that's close, though, God it's close. Okay.
Speaker 4: See how many years Eddie Murphy on?
Speaker 3: I bet he was a hold on. I can tell you.
Speaker 1: I think Eddie Murphy was on for four years, four years. Dana Carvey was on for seven years.
Speaker 4: We got Buck Wheat, we got Gumby.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind as you factor this in, if it was not for Eddie Murphy, Saturday Night Live would have been on for six years.
Speaker 3: Mister Robinson's neighborhood.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. He single handedly saved the show. I'm going Eddie Murphy, Eddie Murphy, I'm going Edward Murphy. One of the greatest, greatest black Irish comedians of all time is the Irish Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 5: Number two, Dan Aykroyd, number one, Will Ferrell one two three.
Speaker 3: This is the matchup we all wanted.
Speaker 5: Final four number two Kristin Wig, number three, Chris Farley.
Speaker 4: One two three Kristen Wi really.
Speaker 1: Really he count He combined wow and really wow. Really It's kind of like Lowry's wigs.
Speaker 4: Wow over Farley, I know where this skill. None of you want to take it back.
Speaker 3: Well, she's the best cast member of the two. I don't know. I don't want to take it back.
Speaker 1: Chippindale's keep Going down by the River, Keep going.
Speaker 3: Van the Chris Farley Show that was so good, remember that time? Yeah? Man, why do you hate Christin Wig? Though? No, I love her, but sounds like it.
Speaker 4: I don't even think she's the best female cast member they've ever had.
Speaker 1: Gilda Radner, who would be, Hey McKinnon, I take Christin Wig over Kate McKennon.
Speaker 3: I would do, I would do, but it's close.
Speaker 1: I think most would just because of their homophobia. You act like Kristin Wig is hetero ysh, she's married.
Speaker 3: You'll see a man and he's gay.
Speaker 4: Oh he's blind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's right, Cynthia.
Speaker 5: Number one, William Farrell, number two one, number one, Eddie Murphy one two three, Will Ferrell, Will Ferrell.
Speaker 3: Y'all are gonna regret that because when the people show up.
Speaker 5: Let's take a look at Will Ferrell here, Let's see how long he was on the show.
Speaker 4: Because I do think that kind of you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about the show that wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for Eddie Murphy's So then why I have a bracket.
Speaker 3: Just give everything to the opening pass that started it.
Speaker 5: You're saying, we can't get rid of one of the presidents on Mount Rushmore and changing, but a new one up there.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, man, I.
Speaker 1: Would I would just add Trump, so there were five. We should actually be a thumb.
Speaker 4: It is funny. I call it the Rushmore Trump Mountain.
Speaker 5: Seven seasons for Will Ferrell, sixty seven impressions, including one from way back in the day where he was Benjamin nettan Yahoo.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, boy. I doubt that holds up. He was so great as Janet Reno.
Speaker 2: This is his his audition where he's like, get off the.
Speaker 5: Shed, Oh so good, get down from the shed. First episode he's in. That guy was like the leading sketch, A new guy, his sketch. That documentary on Peacock. I've been telling you about the four part of the first one, just them watching their auditions. It's so good and his is perfect. He gets down on the ground like a cat and plays with the ball of yarn. It's so funny. Got the crazy look in his eyes. So that sets it up for one Will Ferrell against number two Kristin Wig. There's your winner, Will Ferrell, right.
Speaker 3: Not for me.
Speaker 1: This is a Spike vote since Sadie Murphy got shafted.
Speaker 3: So you're going with Kristin Wick.
Speaker 4: I absolutely am Ben Roger.
Speaker 2: This is the vote I never wanted to have to make. You know, this is like choose never gonna live with Mom or dad? And the divorce both great. I'm gonna go Will Ferrell as the greatest cast member of all time?
Speaker 1: That's really good. I think that's a popular choice. What's the greatest sketch of all time?
Speaker 3: The Hercules sketch, the legs Hercules lift with the legs.
Speaker 5: They did a big thing on Vulture where they had they had sixty five riders and cast members got them together and just gave him a big survey like answer these questions like what's the cast member you'd like to work with the most, and what's the most famous sketch and all that stuff. Which cast member do you think best represents the spirit of Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 3: Belushi?
Speaker 5: It was Will Ferrell and Keenan Thompson. Belushi was on the list, Gilda Radnor, dan Aykroyd, Phil Hartman, Maya, Rudolph Danna, Carvey, Kristen Wig.
Speaker 4: I think Chris Farley, Bill Murray.
Speaker 1: I think Maya Rudolph is probably the most underrated cast member in the history of.
Speaker 3: That she is.
Speaker 5: She's amazing, there's no doubt. Like, what's the funniest that Snel sketch of all time? Your winner of that one was James Brown's Christmas hot Tub Party Incredible.
Speaker 3: Which is so good. It's so good. As a kid, I can't tell you how many times I went around.
Speaker 4: With too hot in the hot tub.
Speaker 5: Go make the wet days wearing nothing is dips it in, Go get in the what d go make the sweat number two Matt Foley Man down by the River and more cow Bell they had on there than Unfrozen cave Man Lawyer.
Speaker 3: It's so good, so good.
Speaker 5: Back to buck we somehow Will Forte's spelling Bee got six on that list.
Speaker 3: I don't think I remember it.
Speaker 5: I don't either, A L R N P O T T T T S. He just keeps going deadpanned.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 4: We should go now, though, Yep.
Speaker 1: Let's get in the show. I hope everybody watches all this st L stuff. I'm sure we'll talk about it on Monday, have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Music is next right here on the Eagle