Speaker 1: You're listening to KFI AM six forty on demand.
Speaker 2: Saturdays, it is time to on one the week's been.
Speaker 1: Time to ease my mind. Turn on my radio. Just inside Tifferny Hobbs.
Speaker 3: Gotta me feel fun Jay Saturday k if I AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Here we go Saturdays with Tiffany. I'm Tiffany Hobbs here from five to seven pm. And as you know, as you've been listening to the station, a lot has been going on today, a lot has been going on this week, a lot has been going on this month, this year, it seems already. But we're certainly going to cover the main stories. And I feel that there are three things, and I want to keep us kind of focused so we don't get overwhelmed. It's really easy to get overwhelmed with this on slot of information. It's information overload, and it can cause you to become fatigued and start to tune things out when you should, in fact be paying attention. So if I were to categorize the three main stories, I would certainly say that we would cover today's protests.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, We're going to get.
Speaker 3: To today's no kings Day protests in downtown LA.
Speaker 4: They're still going on.
Speaker 3: They've more or less wrapped, but there are still some remnants of that protest now coalescing with the ongoing anti ice raid protests. And we're going to talk to independent reporter Chris Adler around five fifteen, five twenty or so, and she's going to give us her first hand account of everything that she experienced today in downtown LA. We're also, of course going to cover the current military parade that's happening right there in Washington, DC. It's celebrating the two hundred and fiftieth birthday of the arm ME. President Trump's birthday is seventy ninth birthday and Flag Day, although President Trump does say that none of these things have to do with his birthday.
Speaker 4: It's just a happy little coincidence.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll cover some updates about that as it's happening. I'll be sure to share the news with you about this parade because it is certainly very interesting to watch or watching it right here in the studio. And then also I really want to spend a few minutes covering this horrific story out of Minnesota. I want to start here because I feel like it's setting, or is at least a reflection of a very dangerous and volatile precedence that's being set when it comes to the relations between the political parties and people outside of the party, down party lines even and people who are using the opportunity to express their own disdain and ways. That then find two politicians at the on the other side of assassinations or attempted assassinations. So let's start here and then we'll move on over to the local news. So I'm talking about this story out of Minnesota. Just north of Minneapolis. There are two prominent politicians from Minnesota, one a lawmaker, Representative Melissa Hortman, and also senator sitting Senator John Hoffman, and overnight, both of them were victimized by one person, and that person's name has since been released. He is the suspect in this crime, fifty seven year old Vance Luther Bolter, who appeared at Senator Hoffman's home in a two am hour and made his way inside, shooting the senator and his wife, and then about an hour later, made his way into Representative Melissa Hortman's home, in which he then assassinated Melissa Hortman and her husband We have some audio about this story, and I'd love to for you to hear straight from Minneapolis, Minnesota about what's going on right there.
Speaker 4: Can we go to the audio.
Speaker 5: Circumstances then folded in Brooklyn Park this morning is that we assisted the Champlain Police Department on a shooting. That shooting was made wear by one of our sergeants that it was at Senator Hoffman's home, and hearing that that very intuitive sergeant asked our officers to go check on Melissa Hartman's home, the representative that lives in our community. Just proactively as due diligence to swing by. That police officer and his partner pulled down the street. When they arrived at Melissa's house, they noticed that there was a police vehicle in the driveway with the lights emergency lights on and what appeared to be a police officer at the door coming out of the house. When our officers confronted him, the individually immediately fired upon the officers, who exchanged gunfire, and the suspect retreated back into the home. This ise, yes, The question is was it a real person or person personating impersonating in a police officer. It was not a real police officer. This is somebody that clearly had been impersonating a police officer again using the trust of this badge in this uniform to manipulate their way.
Speaker 6: Into the homely fishful affair of personnel only was wearing a badge was a police officer. Then they approached their victims, they had call with licensires.
Speaker 5: Yes, the question is how what kind of vehicle? How were they dressed? They did drive a vehicle that looked exactly like an SUV squad car. It was equipped with lights, emergency lights that looked exactly like a police vehicle. And yes, they were wearing a vest with taser other equipment that would a badge very similar to mine. That no question. If they were in this room, you would assume that they are a police officer.
Speaker 3: So this is absolutely incredible, incredible news coming out of Minnesota, and it continues to unfold. So again, the fifty seven year old suspect, Vance Luther Bolter, who either owned or worked for a private security firm. Information still coming out about that. His linked in, because of course all of this information is coming out about Vance Luthor Bolter. His LinkedIn says that Bolter is well traveled, very experienced and with his connections to the security industry, it would be very easy for him to come into weaponry and even these sorts of squad cars that look like law enforcement cars, which would then grant him the trust required to be able to gain access to these two homes of the politicians, both in which he shot two who were killed. Again, this is Representative Melissa Hortman who was killed and her husband and gravely wounded but now out of surgery, and Governor Tim Walt says they are cautiously optimistic was Senator John Hoffman and his wife. Now photos are all over the media for Vance Luthor Bolter. They're circulating nationwide because he is on the run. He has not yet been apprehended. They will get the They will get this guy. Don't know when, but they certainly will get this man. And until that happens, Minnesota at large is on lockdown and all politicians are having their security ramped up to be able to meet this moment again. This act has been condemned as an act of targeted political violence by Governor Tim Walls and the presidents. That this continues to reflect is this volatile relationship to politicians. We just had this week, Senator Alex Padilla of California be cuffed and thrown to the ground. We've seen as well the political outcry and the political violence against protesters, just recently at Western and Beverly, where a group of protesters who had gone west from downtown LA were run into deliberately by a person driving a car.
Speaker 4: So we are in this sort of moment.
Speaker 3: It's that kind of weekend, and the news will continue to unfold. When we come back, we're going to talk to Chris Adler. Chris Atler, my dear friend, an amazing reporter. She was down there in downtown LA, and she's going to give us her recount of what happened at the No Kings protest, what she saw, what she heard, and all things informational right there right here on KFI AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app It Saturdays with Tiffany.
Speaker 1: You're listening to KFI AM six forty on demand.
Speaker 3: I Am six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio at Tiffany Hobbs here with you at Saturdays with Tiffany, And of course we're talking about the protests happening all across the nation specifically right here in our backyard in Los Angeles, even more specifically in downtown LA. Now, the No Kings protests they stretched from Santa Barbara down to Torrence, into Orange County out to Antelope Valley, all throughout Los Angeles, but of course we had a huge one that's just now starting to wrap up in downtown LA. And as it is wrapping up, we're starting to see an emergence of the i'd say, the narrative or the rhetoric that was more closely associated with the anti Ice raid protest. So it's all coalescing right there in that area and it was largely a peaceful day. And reporter Chris Atler, my dear friend, super reporter Chris Atler, was right there on the scene, and she's going to give us what she saw in downtown today at the No Kings protests.
Speaker 4: Chris Adler, Hello, uh oh, I don't hear her. Is she what we're gonna get her on?
Speaker 3: She's definitely there because we've certainly been messaging offline.
Speaker 4: Chris.
Speaker 3: There you are, Hey, Chris, Tiffany, can you hear me?
Speaker 4: I can hear you? Just fine, awesome.
Speaker 7: It's so great to hear you. How are you.
Speaker 3: It's so great to hear you as well. I'm well, I'm safe in the studio. You were out there in downtown la surrounded by thousands of people.
Speaker 7: Thousands of people showed out for the No Kings protests today, thousands. I got there a little bit after nine am. People started trickling in. I was over by City Hall near First in Maine, right near the LAPD building where LAPD was posted outside in a skirmish line guarding the building. As you know, the National Guard was also out partying the Federal building LAPD guarding the city Hall buildings. So a big presence of police, National Guard, law enforcement around these buildings. Now, as you probably know, you are aware, the protests were peaceful for most of the days, say about four pm, things started to get a little tense. I am seeing and hearing reports that protesters were allegedly throwing things, throwing objects, no kind of convening too close to the skirmish line where the troops were standing at LAPD, and so it's not clear if that is what happened, but flash bangs and tear gas were let off into the crowds and people were running LAPD on horses forcibly removing people from the area. There was a lot of confusion. People didn't know where to go. There was initially no sense of direction where police wanted people to go. But it was interesting company because for the most part it was very peaceful. I was surprised I was in town gear today. I had my goggles, I had my vest. People were like, why are you wearing this? Why are you out here wearing this? Because of this how quickly these protests can turn. And what I've noticed is that I think it's later in the day is when these protests ten tend to turn, Tiffanie.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 3: And you know, as we're watching this unfold live on the local outlets, we are seeing evidence that the protest in downtown LA is in fact turning into that more violent, disruptive, agitator heavy sort of situation that again was not present for the majority of the day. We're not hearing stories around the country about these No Kings protests becoming disruptive or violent. So it's really unfortunate now that the downtown LA one specifically will be associated with what we're seeing now in this last kind of these last few remnants of the protest.
Speaker 7: It is a disappointing to see because of how dangerous things can turn, and this can get violent, This can get very deadly, and fortunately nobody has been killed. But I've said, you know, when when tensions rise like this and people are out there and they're protesting, and and I also don't want to I don't want to just say protesters because I was out there marching.
Speaker 4: You were a protester in a sense.
Speaker 7: Well, I I was protest walking with I was walking with the protesters and from Grand Park to Pershing Square and it was peaceful. And I will also tell you there were protesters offering the National Guard troops who were standing guard water face white, telling them thank you for your service, thanks you for being out here. It was peaceful. So to see it turned to what it has just turned to, it is disappointing. And I'm sure, as you know, the story develops, will find out exactly what happened. And you know, Mayor Bath had went on record and said she didn't want to see this happened. She wanted peaceful, peacefully protest as the first Amendment right to be out there protests and have their voice heard, but to do it peacefully.
Speaker 3: Now, did you see mayor Baths or anyone from the mayor's office, or any of our local politicians or political figures. Were they there in attendance for this protest.
Speaker 7: I didn't see any during my time while I was walking with the protesters, but I was also looking for counter protesters. I was looking to interview counter protesters to see if there if somebody would be willing to speak with me, And to be completely honest, I didn't see any counter protesters.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: They may have been out there, but if they weren't, they didn't make themselves visible and it wasn't clear that they were out there. So we've seen these We've seen these protests. We've been covering, you know, like I said, during the day, it seems earlier in the day, it seems to be more subdued, where there's protesters out there just chantying and walking together collectively. But as the the sun starts to go down, we see like this tension.
Speaker 8: And I will tell you.
Speaker 7: I have personally seen educators, personally seen agitators try to get a response from the troops, try to get a response from LAPD. But that is not the I would say that is not the majority. That is definitely the minority out there.
Speaker 3: That's good to know because everyone seems to get lumped in together as being monolithic and being agitated, an agitating group to be able to get that sort of rise or response.
Speaker 4: I'm happy that you.
Speaker 3: Delineated that that's not the entire case for what you saw.
Speaker 7: No, definitely not. And I will tell you there were a protester offering water and offering food to other protesters, and just there was this camaraderie of people from LA and walking together, from all colors and all backgrounds, and it was it was nice to see that a protest can be people. And you know, Tiffany, when during my time at KFI, I was the protest girl, I was the strike girl, I was on I have never seen a massive protest to this magnitude would also be as peaceful as it was peaceful, with as big as it was, So it was really something to see.
Speaker 4: Chris.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for coming on with us and offering your insight about the No Kings protest in downtown LA. Should you find yourself back out there, you make sure you're safe okay, and you're always welcome to call.
Speaker 4: Back in anytime. Thanks Tiffany, You're so welcome.
Speaker 3: We're just talking with Chris Atler. She's an amazing reporter and she was right there on the ground in the middle of the protests in downtown LA today that unfortunately have started in the last maybe half an hour to take a turn toward a more violent, volatile direction. So hopefully that will not continue, especially with the curfew in place, but will continue to follow everything as it breaks. When we come back, we're gonna get into this military parade in Washington, DC. It's well underway. It's about eight thirty pm in DC. It's been going on for the last two hours or so, and I have quite a few updates to share with you as well as what's going on with the Department of Homeland Security in LA. How long do they plan to stay, and who exactly are they detaining. All of that and more right here on Saturdays with Tiffany KFI AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to KFI AM six forty on demand.
Speaker 3: KFI AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Tiffany Hobbs here with you until seven Saturdays with Tiffany, and we just spoke with reporter Chris Atler, and she gave us a first hand retelling of what she experienced right there on the ground in downtown LA earlier today for our No Kings protest. And I do say hours, because there are fifty protests or excuse me, fifty states that are having multiple protests throughout the state for today's No Kings Day coordinated protest effort. And while the protest in downtown LA has wrapped up officially, now the agitators have emerged, and we know this to be true, it happens. I'm looking at flash bangs, I'm looking at tear gas. I'm looking at standoffs between these officers who are heavily armed and protesters who are there deliberately intentionally provoking the police. I just saw one person run up and try and physically it looks to be push a police officer as these police are moving or pushing the line looks to be back south, away down. I think this is Maine, Maine or Alameda. I'm looking at both right over here by the mall downtown in La.
Speaker 4: So as this is happening.
Speaker 3: Of course, will continue to give you information while these situations unfold and What's also happening concurrently is the huge military parade in Washington, DC that coincides with President Trump's seventy ninth birthday, although he says it has nothing to do with his birthday, just happened to fall on the same day as Flag Day and the two hundred and fiftieth birthday of the United States Military. Now some recaps for this particular parade. It was supposed to start at six thirty pm DC time. It did start at six pm d C time, three o'clock hour time because of rain. They said, rainorsheine, this is happening, and they went ahead and pushed it or excuse me, moved it up about thirty minutes to try to avoid what they thought was going to be an incoming rain storm. It's been well attended by the looks of it. It's been carried on our local outlets, CNN and others as well. And what I've seen, what I've got leaned from this military parade thus far, is that if you are a student of history, like I find myself being I love history, especially wartime history, then you will then be up close and personal to history, being able to be in conversation if you will with what's going on at the parade. As these military service members are interacting with the crowd walking down this parade line. It is giving the attendees the opportunity to see World War two vehicles, tanks, B twenty five bombers, modern military technology, technology that is possibly to be possible to be used in the future. You have the servicemen and women marching, and at one point there was even a faction of the military dressed in Revolutionary war uniforms. So it really spans the two hundred and fifty years from its inception all the way up into the future. And you have President Trump and his cabinet sitting in the center of the grand stand. As the parade passed by, you had to find Secretary Pete Hegsith there, of course the first Lady. They were both on both sides of the president flanking him. There were reported to be six thousand soldiers, fifty military aircraft, and one hundred and fifty military vehicles. And I saw that attendee's kids were able to play with the tanks, play with the projectile launchers.
Speaker 4: Does it good for kids? Doesn't that sound so fun?
Speaker 2: Have you seen photos and footage from the big military parade. Yeah, I've been looking at it obsessively, looking at these things on the former Twitter, and it's very, very sparsely attended. Nowhere near close to the two hundred thousand people who were projected.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it's well attended.
Speaker 3: For the scope of the camera and what's being captured in that lens. It definitely looks like it's you know, like it's full because they're making sure not to pay too far to the left or the right, of course, but was.
Speaker 2: It to you because I'm seeing huge gaps in the crowds and really not very many people there at all.
Speaker 3: You know, when I first started looking at the beginning of this parade, it did seem full. You know, it may have dissipated since then. I haven't been checking back to the photos. I've just really been reading the actual written updates. But regardless, it is not attended within the projection that they had of two hundred thousand attendees. Absolutely not. You know, But when you think about it again, if you enjoy history, then it's probably a fun place for you to be. If you want your kids to play with projectile launchers, it's probably a place that you could go and right now they're doing fireworks, and it's very patriotic. It's all of the things that we know Donald Trump wanted it. President Donald Trump expected it to be, wanted it to be. I have not necessarily heard much reference to his birthday. But the night's still young. We'll certainly see Mark. Is this something that you would attend? Are you a student of history?
Speaker 2: I am a student of history. I've got a minor in it. Oh but no, I mean I would attend it as a journalist. Uh huh, but not as just a fan. I'm not a fan boy.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's okay. It's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's definitely something that will be discussed for many years to come because it's unprecedented, and how many times have we used that word to describe things that have happened in the last five ten years. This is definitely, you know, a representative of unprecedented times.
Speaker 2: It really is. We haven't seen a parade like this in the United States never.
Speaker 3: I know there were parades, you know, after I think after Vietnam, I think there was a parade perhaps. And for those of you who are students of history, of course, hit the talk back and feel free to correct me. You'll do it without my permission anyway. But there have been smaller scale parades, but not to this extent and not in a way that this was organized and certainly did not cost into the tens of millions of dollars like this one has been said to do. So we'll continue to follow the parade. It should be wrapping up here in about I think an hour, about nine thirty pm Washington d C.
Speaker 4: Times.
Speaker 3: So it's the fireworks right now, and we'll see if any other sorts of fireworks should happen as this starts to wind down. When we come back, we're going to talk about Christy nomes appearance here in the Southland, and that's Department of Homeland Secretary Christie Nomes who was in La Thursday to address the recent ICE raids and protests.
Speaker 4: Well, she said a.
Speaker 3: Lot during her time, and I have some audio that I want to play for you along with some audio from borders are Tom Homan and some statements or a statement from Republican Representative Carl Demayo, and I have a lot of analysis about what they said in regards to who is being detained and how long ICE is planning to stay in La. We'll discuss all of that and more. You make sure you stay tuned right here. It's gonna get real on Saturdays with Tiffany k if I AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio App.
Speaker 1: You're listening to KFI AM six forty on demand kf I.
Speaker 3: AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio App. Tiffany Hobbs here with you, and of course we're following the biggest news stories in all of the land, not just here in Los Angeles but certainly impacting us. We're talking about the protests all across the Southland, especially right here in downtown LA as they have taken a turn. As they do, things start to wind down from the no Kings Day protests, which were, as reporter Chris Atler put it, peaceful, completely peaceful, and uneventful. To that regard, they've now turned into a more agitated, volatile, unpredictable type of situation that we don't want, unfortunately, to be associated with the day where the day went well, this is not. We're also following the military parade celebrating the Army's birthday, Trump's birthday and flag dates well underway. Fireworks are going on as they're now into hour two of this military parade and celebration. And we're also following this horrific story out of Minnesota, the assassination of Representative Melissa Hortman and her husband and the attempted assassination of Minnesota Senator John Hoffman and his wife. There are quite a few developments there as well.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: While all of this is going on, of course, at the forefront, if not the center of the conversation in Los Angeles are these ICE raids, these Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Custom Enforcements raids in which many people up until today have in fact been detained by Border Security, ICE, DHS and Department of Homeland Secretary Christy Nome was in LA just this previous Thursday to address the recent ICE raids and protests. Now, ICE, Border Patrol and other federal agencies also attended this press conference. This is where you had Senator Alex Padilla try to ask a question and he was also detained and thrown on the ground handcuffed to try and prevent that questioning. But all of those agencies have affirmed or reaffirmed their presence in LA saying they are not going away. And while these federal government agencies insist that their ICE agents are going after quote, criminals. There have been images and videos shared online and local witness accounts as well that show a stark difference with raids reportedly occurring at churches, hospitals, schools, agricultural fields. Lots of video coming out about that, and even during court check ins. Now, DHS Secretary Christenome again, she was here, so I'd like you to hear in her own words what she had to say about when ICE and when DHS and all these agencies will be leaving LA.
Speaker 7: No, there is some rhetoric out there that some of the people who have been detained arrested detention are not criminals.
Speaker 4: Or do not have a criminal history.
Speaker 3: Can you address that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of rhetoric out there.
Speaker 6: That try Well, there's a lot of rhetoric and there's a lot of false information and a lot of fake news. So I'd appreciate it if you guys would start covering the facts and we'll get you all that information that we possibly can.
Speaker 4: Now, there may be people that.
Speaker 6: Because of the targets that we were out there arresting, that were individuals, they were collaterals that were spending time with them, and all those people will be vetted. And remembering still in the United States, if you come into this country illegally, you have committed a crime. And so when you do that, we have to go through and follow the law and make sure that we're adjudicating that and dealing with that appropriately. So the President's targets and priorities are the criminals that have perpetuated violence.
Speaker 3: And that was Christineome. So Christine Nome spoke right there, let you know exactly what the plans are for DHS and ICE. Well, she's not the only one who's spoken borders are. Tom Holman spoke this previous Tuesday about this concept of collateral You heard Christinomes say that, well, borders our Tom Holman also mentioned collateral damage. Let's find out what he had to say.
Speaker 9: Despite relative calm, returning to the anti ICE detention protests in Los Angeles, the Trump administration's borders are, Tom Homan says the hundreds of troops do not have a specific withdrawal order. We spoke earlier to mister Homan about the National Guard presence in the city. Was it really necessary to call out the National Guard?
Speaker 8: Absolutely was in the first two days, when the violence continued the city, we had the agents assaulted. We had a thousand protesters at the federal building that decided to become criminals and try to breach out the facility. They cause a lot of property damage. I'm glad he did it.
Speaker 9: When people see ICE agents add a garment factory, for example, it's a little confusing because not everybody who's getting arrested is a hardened criminal. Help people understand the disconnect there.
Speaker 8: Well a couple of things. The problem is hard to under say it because most immediately won't share the facts for the public. What's happening That the operation of garment District was based on a criminal search worm.
Speaker 9: But if somebody is going for a court appointed check in or an ICE meeting and then they're arrested, that seems to be different than the original way it was sold, which is that you were going to go after the hardened criminals. Those people seem to be basically abiding by the law.
Speaker 8: Well, listen, I seven day one. You're not going to find me. Ever, I seven day one. The President wants is prioritize public safety thrusts and national security tests. But I also said, if you're in the country illegally. You're not off the table.
Speaker 9: What is your message to a business owner who might have undocumented migrant labor who's not doing it. They're not any criminals, they just undocumented migrants. What would your message be to those companies?
Speaker 8: It's illegal? Heard knowingly her, that's what all says. If we can't arrest the bad guy in the jail, then we go to the neighborhood and find them. Or we were work saying find.
Speaker 9: The president said it would be fine if you arrested Gavin Newsom on what grounds would you arrest Gavin Newsom?
Speaker 8: Well, the whole thing's been thinking out the context.
Speaker 4: Just want to let that slide right on in there.
Speaker 3: So again, these are two government officials, right, We have two government officials right there, Department of homes Homem's Homeland I sound I sound like borders are Tom Homan Department of Homeland Security, Christie Nome? Right, And then we also have borders are Tom Holman speaking about who has been subjected to these detainments and what you heard there is what contradicts what has been said, which is that they are only going after hardened criminals. But both Christie Nome and borders are Tom Holman used the term collateral to describe anyone they feel that agencies can pinpoint or target as being, you know, in need of detainment based on the specifications of ICE and DHS. Let me read this to you quickly. This is Republican Representative Carl Demayo, who appeared right here just a few days ago, and he said, quote, the media is lying about these ICE raids. The ICE raids are not going after people based on skin color, which is what the governor lied about shamefully. They're not going after just regular illegal immigrants that are not here with documentation.
Speaker 4: Let me read that again.
Speaker 3: He said, they're not going after just regular illegal immigrants that are not here with documentation. ICE is going after people who are here illegally who have also committed heinous crimes, violent crimes, rapists, burglars, people with assault charges on them, and so ICE is going after criminal to remove them from the community. He said, you'd think that Californians would be rolling out the red carpet being grateful, but no, the media has lied. Gavin Newsom is a liar. Democrat, politicians are lying. Karen bass is lying, and it's provable. Well, what you just heard there from Borders are Tom Holman, Republican Representative Carl Demayo, whose words I just read, and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Christy Nome is that who they're going after is in fact whatever they deem necessary and appropriate for detainment. Their standards seem to be fluid, and while they may have set their sights initially on these quote hardened criminals, collateral has now come into the conversation has likely been present all along. Therefore, people who are not just hardened criminals are in fact being detained, and that is what's causing so much confusion around these ice raids and what's going on in the city of Los Angeles. When you have these statements contradicting each other, it does not help the cause. It does not help their argument that they're not doing something when one of their own representatives is saying they in fact are actually two of them Department of Homeland Security Secretary Christinome and Borders are Tom Holman.
Speaker 4: You heard that right there from them.
Speaker 3: If you didn't like it, got to argue with the facts, because that's all I gave you. When we come back, we're going to take a deeper dive, and we're going to look at who.
Speaker 4: Is being detained.
Speaker 3: Specifically, of those who've been detained, who are they who's been arrested under ICE or buy ICE under Trump as well, We're going to look at the US citizens who've been caught up in Trump's immigration crackdown right here on Saturdays with Tiffany. It's KFI AM six five forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio
Speaker 1: App, KFI AM six forty on demand