Speaker 1: Lynch Intaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one on one one w jr R. The hour of the Lynchin Taco Show, brought to you by Tom's Watch Bar. Yeah, International Tribe.
Speaker 1: Bulldog mentioned how he was out there Mike Bionkey over the weekend. I'm gonna be out there Friday Eggs starting at eight for another Magic Watch party, Magic taking on the Timberwolves.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Great JR. Our prizes obviously, Oh, some BWO gear, the new Bwo cooozies, we'll have some of those out Tom's Watch Bar, I drive phenomenal food and drink out there.
Speaker 2: We have been riveted with the developments and very excited about the upcoming Fire Festival too, uh huh in Mexico island off of Mexico. It's slated for the weekend of May thirtieth through June second.
Speaker 1: Last we heard the person in charge of Mexico had no record of that place being rented.
Speaker 2: Well it wasn't. Actually the person in charge of Mexico is the director of Tourism for is La Maharis, where supposedly Billy McFarlane is conducting Fire Festival too. Now we've been poking fun at this ever since he got out of prison and said he's for you know, fraud on Fire Festival one, which was supposed to be in the Bahamas, and well really it was something rather different than what was advertised.
Speaker 1: It was the biggest cluster concert wise pretty much since that, Jos said the Woodstock Comeback one.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of red flags adds to this and the tourism, as you pointed out, officials saying we don't know anything about this would be the latest red flag. But hold on, hit the brakes, everybody. What's Billy got now? Former football star turned rapper Antonio Brown has revealed that he will be among the acts performing announced it over the weekend on his social YO, this is AB and I'll be performing at Firefest Part two in Mexico on May thirtieth. Be there or B square make sure you put that s on AB. He's a rapper. Now he's confirmed. He's the first act to be booked for Fire Festival too. Antonio Brown, were you aware that he was a rapper? Not aware? Nor do I care? As I rap and throw him down, I might not swear whoa.
Speaker 1: Word Jinks Coke post nose You owe me to cut jinks of God Coke.
Speaker 2: So fire beware on that Wow Gene Simmons from Kiss Oh is he playing Firefest too? No? No, no no. Gene does well enough on his own, never missing an opportunity to capitalize on people willing to pay money. What now, Gene has a new promotion going on. We're for the mere price of twelve five hundred dollars. You can have the honor of being a roadie for Jane for a day. Now. Part of the perks of paying the twelve five hundred dollars, apart from performing roady duties, You'll get to hang out with Gene. You'll get a signed rehearsal used bass guitar. You'll get to sit in on sound check and receive a signed set list, plus a cruise shirt and hats.
Speaker 1: How into yourself are you? I know he's very into himself. That you're gonna charge somebody twelve twelve five? What it?
Speaker 2: Jerk? I hate to say it. People will do it, Yes, probably multiple people will do this who are Kiss fanatics. Here's the one kicker. Though the twelve to five does not include your ticket to the show, you have to fork over additional money for the ticket if you want to be there for the actual show, even though you're a roady. If you're a roady, aren't you at the show? Anyway?
Speaker 1: You would think, does he have to do roady stuff?
Speaker 2: You're supposed yah? Suppose? Hey? Oh no, well I not that kind of stuff. A gene.
Speaker 1: Don't go that way.
Speaker 2: H No, Bomber.
Speaker 1: There are people will pay it. We know somebody in this building who pay it. Yeah, maybe, oh ten. According to a new study, chewing on hard substances like wood can boost levels of naturally occurring antioxidants in the human brain, which in turn might improve a person's memory.
Speaker 2: The type of person needs to chew on your pencil might be h might have a really good memory.
Speaker 1: Beavers must have huge memories.
Speaker 2: But they don't forget a thing.
Speaker 1: No, So when you do something wrong to a beaver, don't you forget that? They will never forget. So feel free to chew on wood to improve your memory. Were you a pencil cheer I thought that was so gross?
Speaker 2: Not not? I don't you know? Maybe from time to time I might have done it, not actually chewing, but maybe put the eraser in the mouth as I was contemplating something sitting there going I e fing hate math, I fing hate math like that.
Speaker 1: You I'm talking about the ones that did this.
Speaker 2: You ever around it? Like, yeah, that god?
Speaker 1: And it was so gross to me, not like oh, germ wise or anything. I was a gross little kid. I'm talking about that. You would get paint and stuff.
Speaker 2: In your teeth which you keep biting down into that lead some lead poisoning going on.
Speaker 1: Genius, So yeah, you know you can remember everything, but you got lead poison.
Speaker 2: Hey, did you ever have the the by the way, you can just suffice with chewing gum that also increases brain activity rather than having a resort to chewing on wood and cavities. What was the question?
Speaker 1: Did you ever have those NFL team pencils? Yes, that was a good time, man. When you'd have like a Dallas Cowboys, we'd pencil fight with them. Yes, Dallas is way better than than the books.
Speaker 2: Yep. And I'm gonna bust your whatever buffalo bills in my case, pencil.
Speaker 1: Wide open with your Miami Dolphins. That's right exactly. You'd have the guy with pencil fights. They would all of a sudden, you know, be lining up like this pat and they gosh, they did the slam right through.
Speaker 2: I remember they would have the NFL team pencils at the supply store at the at the at the school, and they cost like a nickel more.
Speaker 1: They were smart, yeah, because we were paying for them. And then if you wanted to be full on cool, you'd have the little football helmet of the team on top of the pencil. That was gonna cost you an extra fitty sense.
Speaker 2: Uh cha Chi Valencia aka the rocket Man from Texas, is recovering after a slight mishap at a county fair in Indio, California. This is the guy who human canniball type gimmick and gets shot out of a cannon. I do have a video footage of his mishap for visual purposes on our Facebook page, holding it up now if you want to check that out. He kind of missed the mark.
Speaker 3: Right before the shot. I think the wind moved and it started cross wind, and the wind caught me and threw me off to one side. But then with the momentum and everything, I hit the net. But then I bounced out pretty much and I don't remember anything after I hit the net.
Speaker 2: Broken wrist, broken ribs, bleeding, lacerated liver, oo rocketbad.
Speaker 1: He just needed to chew on more pencils. He didn't remember anything. I'm trying to pull up our Facebook page. You're going to get an alert to your phone. Pat it's only let me log in with your phone number.
Speaker 2: Just what this you call yourself?
Speaker 1: It bob, Yeah, arcky in the morning. This is letch you tako on j r r