Speaker 1: Welcome to the super show version of The Todd Herman Show, where my friends and producer Alex Overall shows me the only things that matter during the week. Everything else, you said, Todd goes into the dustbin of history. Sept these things, and this is what Alex has suggested. As I said here right now, I do not believe there were undercover agents on.
Speaker 2: Seeing someone who says that I'm against abortion, but I'm in agreement with the inhuman treatment of immigrants, or I want to say, I don't know if that's pro life.
Speaker 3: But Todd Herman Show is one hundred percent disapproved. But big pharma technocrats and Tyrant's everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided we shall live. There's a reason I don't use QR codes. Number one, because web URLs are also readable by machines and by human eyes. Number two. When moles are putting up their store hours on QR codes instead of just putting their store hours on the door, they want you to scan a cure code to look at your phone to see the hours. That's not for your convenience, that's for their knowledge. It's also to normalize scanning your phone where you go. I'm not going to normalize that. The Labor Party has a different view of the digital ID in the UK, as you might imagine.
Speaker 4: What if I don't, we'll have to have well, Well, the plan is that we're going to roll this out by the end of No.
Speaker 5: No, the question is what if I don't. What if I've got my job so I don't need to I don't need to show this to anyone.
Speaker 1: So what if I just don't do it?
Speaker 4: So if you don't have one, then you'll have a problem if you want to get a new job.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying I'm not doing this. So I'm not seeking a job. So why should I get the digital ID card? Why do I do it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: Is there some find for not doing it? Is there an incentive to do it? I just think I've got no reason to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, this isn't a heavy handed approach. We're not planning to go around finding people. But what we are going to do is make sure that everybody's got one in the same way Charlie's You've got a national insurance number if you're a citizen of this country. We'll make sure that everybody has a digital ID.
Speaker 5: So help me with this. We are I know we're plotting through this, but so everyone watching has got a job, has got a national insurance number. So when these digital ID cards exist, if I just go to my employer and show them my national insurance number, is that not sufficient?
Speaker 1: Can they?
Speaker 5: Are they being precluded from employing me?
Speaker 4: It won't be sufficient. I just want to be really clear.
Speaker 1: So she says, look, this is not heavy handed. You know, we're not going to force you to do this. We're simply going to make make sure everybody does it. But it's not heavy handed, you know, simply going to make sure that you don't have any access to services if you use it, services like what, oh, I don't know, like being able to welcome into a national institute, a national health insurance hospital, loo sing a loved one. You know that's a service. I said this during the run up to the COVID lockdowns, and I'm going to say it to you now. Get used to not doing things, get unaddicted to things, Stop doing things that you do. Right now, you gonna think this is the insane talk an insane person. But when I go to a restaurant and they tell me to scan a QR code to get a menu, I refuse, utterly refuse. I am not going to do that. You can have a menu here, you can have a piece of paper, you can have a website. I am not going to normalize me scanning a phone to get access to a service. There are days coming and there's been things on airlines. Oh, that's only available on the app. I don't need that. That's fine. I don't need that. There are services this way that are rolling out now. And I refuse because I refuse to normalize this, and I beg you to do the same thing. There is a number, there's a mathematical formula, and it works like this. When enough people are consistently using their phones for buying things, when enough people are consistently scanning QR codes for access to blatantly simple things like a menu at a red robin or the hours on a mall door. When enough people are doing this, this is when they take the next shift. We have got the early adopters that people aren't paying attention. Now we need to amp this up on other people and start to turn the screws a little bit. That's when they start to take things away from you. And they will take things away from you. Oh, did you want to select your seat on the airplane. I'm sorry, that's only for app holders. Did you want to make it through the fastest security line? Oh, I'm sorry, that's only for app holders. Get secure on this. This is a dry run for the mark of the beast. Do not help Satan with the mark of the beast. Do not help them with the dry run. Until any Republican, any politician you back this, I'll never vote for you for anything. So God is someone we can know. We can read his word, we can spend time around Christians more mature than we are, and we can look at some of the things he said in his work. For instance, this in Romans. This is Romans chapter one, verses twenty one through thirty two. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him. But they're thinking became feudile, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of their mortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being in birds and animals and reptiles. He's talking here about idols, Idols like money, idols like power, idols like a dungeon room. Therefore, God gave them over to their sinful desires, of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worship and serve creative things rather than the Creator who is forever praised Amen. This guy set up a dungeon so he could worship his lusts. So he could do this with force and coercion. God turns people over to their desires. They're sinful desires. In other words, go be you. Because of this, God gave them over to the shameful lusts. Even the women exchange natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way that men also abandoned natural relations with women and earn flame with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men and received in themselves that do penalty for their error. Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to to depraved mind, so that they would do what ought not to be done. They become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They're full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. Their gossips slanderers, god haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent ways of doing evil. They disobey their parents. They have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they knew God's righteous decrees that those who do such things deserve death, they only continue to do things like this, but also approve of those practices of those who practice them. So God has his u go bu moments, and we're seeing this in the world, particularly among power brokers. This is from Fairfax, Virginia, and the power brokers there have seen fit to make sure that a man who's not just been given over to his evil desires. And I think God has done that. This guy seems to me to be utterly spiritually captured, and he found a home in a place where people who are also spiritually captured are giving over their children to activities like this.
Speaker 7: Richard Cox claims he's a woman, which in many communities gives him free access to women's locker rooms and bathrooms. However, anytime he shows up to a day program for children, he's breaking the law in Virginia. However, Fairfax Counti PD has not arrested or charged Cox for his visits to rec centers, so I asked the police chief why not. New video shows registered Tier three sex offender Richard Cox walking out to Fairfax County's Our Special Harbor Spray Ground, a water park designed for young kids with disabilities, and walking in the direction of Chessi's Big Backyard Playground. As you can see, these are popular places for kids, and on the day this video was shot last August, a ton of kids and families were there. There's also a licensed preschool at the rec center. Cox is not allowed within one hundred feet of a child day program, but the Fairfax County Police Department never arrested or charged Cox for this visit, nor did they charge him for entering the women's locker rooms at Oakmont Rec Center, Audrey Moore Rec Center, and Franconia Rec Center. That's where witnesses told police Cox, who remains biologically male, exposed himself to women and girls. According to emails obtained by seven News, police officers working the case gathered to prosecute Cocks, but no arrest was ever made.
Speaker 1: He didn't just expose himself quote, he was apparently sexually pleasuring himself as he did this in front of women and girls. And by the way, we give you here a picture of this beautiful, beautiful woman. That's him. How beautiful. So we can't think like God because his ways are above ours, but we can examine some things. Did anything in the scripture I read not describe what's going on? So what are we to do? We're to look at this and to understand that while we are no better than any other sinner, we can look at this and understand the dynamic people are being given over, so we cannot be given over. There are no tiny steps towards sin. They're simply first steps. Your bank has divided loyalties. Your bank, the same bank that say help you set up your business account, gave you a corporate credit card with your name on it, maybe even loaned you money to to start your business, maybe even gave you seed funds to start it based upon your personal history, et cetera. And maybe that business has grown five years ago you started it. You can still remember that day how nervous you were. You know, I was in a health clinic. I'm on the nonprofit board of a health clinic. Last night, I was just talking to one of the ladies who started it, and we were all walking around the clinic together, and so we were just taking a tour. I just said to her, you know what I remember when this place is all drywall, one room. Look at what you guys have done. We're all celebrating this, what God has done that was three or four years ago. Well, you know what, that five year old business you have. Your bank has some divided loyalties. They probably didn't tell you that they don't consider you a real corporation or a real LLC. If God forbid things went bad and you couldn't pay that loan back, your bank probably didn't tell you they're going to be coming for your house or your retirement accounts, and you'd say they can't. I've got the corporate veil. Same reason that no one can sue me if my business God did this something wrong, or someone wants to do law fair, I've got a disgruntled employee suing me. But you may not have that corporate veil. In fact, I'm here to tell you your bank didn't set it up for you, and tax accounts and lawyers often skip the steps. I've met people who were fifteen years down the road with successful businesses who learned they don't have the corporate veil. Here's how you can find out for sure and solve the problem if you don't have it. It's a website. It is gobisible dot com. That's with a Z, go bisible dot com. They'll tell you if you have the corporate veil. If you don't, they'll solve that problem in seven easy steps. This is no bright territory in terms of the risk reward. It's go bisible dot com. So here's Stephen A. Smith who's been watching current events. He has a take that is, I guess, pretty shocking for an ESPN type to make about January sixth. And if you are a careful observer what's going on in the United States of America, a careful and judicial and sincere observer, you're going to come away with a conclusion when it relates to people like elin Omar in the Anti Defamation League and Donnie Lemon. What you're going to come out with as you look at that, you look against such Netflix, You're going to see a nation who have people in powerful positions who are doing whatever they can to casually stoke a race war. I mean, they're not coming out in doing what the mass, the mass own alive of people Charles Manson did, where he legitimately said he was trying to create a race war as he went about doing the evil that he allowed to be done through him, a man obviously spiritually captured. They're just casually saying things, you know, as I think elan Omar once said on about nine to eleven, some people did some things. So ilan Omar on a podcast is talking about America as a white nation, and you could say, ok, wait, are you saying that we should have a racial test for who gets into the nation and only white people should get in. Know, I'm asking you to think clearly about what elin Omar, the representative from Somalia who lives in Minnesota and represents Somalia in the United States Congress as Somalian representative, she said that Samalia is her home. I'm quoting her, Somalia is my home. We've had Samalian representatives say it's important that we have representatives like Ilin Omar in the United States Congress. Listen to what she says about a white nation, and then let's talk about why this is clever after the same way that Satan is clever.
Speaker 8: And so the idea that this is a white nation that needs to be preserved is a fascinatingly disgusting view because this country is one for the many.
Speaker 1: This country is one for the many. Okay, smelting plot, right, that's what we said. Come join us in pursuit of what values that Somalia hates, values that you can't stand. And if you want to call them white values, you could do that. I'll point out that they came from Christian values, that they came from the Lord Jesus, that they came from that construct, with errors along the way, because we all fall short of the glory of God. But what she's saying here subtextually to white people is you are going to be replaced. And that's not a theory. That's not a theory. It's happening to populations around the globe. Now you have in the UK, where as a result of a policy of forced open borders, Caro Starmer has been able to come along and say, hey, you have to have a digital idea if you want to work. We all saw that coming. But she doesn't say anything here about, for instance, we really have enough black people in this part of the country, or this name has too many blacks. You know what, Africa has too many black people. They need more white people. She never says that because, of course, the subtext is that being white is a sin. Now this has a huge implication that I don't think people pay attention to enough. The original sin in leftist politics is white. It's melanin level. The difference here is unlike the Lord Jesus, where he is a propitiation for a sin. He paid for that. So when Satan the accuser goes in front of God Almighty and says that person sined and you need to punish him, Jesus steps up and say, no, debt paid inful, I already paid it. You have no standing here in this court. In the area of race relations and the casual stoking of the race war that elan Omar and others are undertaking, there is no proprietiation for the sin. There's just admitting that you sin because you are white and then letting people run over you. That's what they determined is fair. My friend Tim Krukshanks to do that for you. He was a Navy seal. He was a medic, attached to the seal teams through three separate deployments, willing to lay down his life for you, for the country, for his family, for God, because it was his calling to serve in that way. God brought him through those engagements, but not all his friends. Tim was a medic. He was there when guys died. He was there trying to save their lives when he died. So does it surprise you that he named his coffee company bone Frog Coffee Because the image of the bone frog is the sign of a fallen Navy Seal. That's why it's named that. Every bag says God, Country, Team on it, because that's how Tim lives his life. And inside these bags are coffee, especially made by Bone Frog. It's not licensed, it's not private labeled. It's all unique. There's a couple of bags I want to draw attention to. One is called Extortion seventeen. This bag tells part of this story. Though Tim has an agreement with the Department of Defense, he can't tell all the story about the biggest loss of life in the history of special forces that beg honors those people. There's also then Golden Age, which honors what President Trump is attempting to do with the economy. All these coffees are either created by Dave Stewart, who is a coffee legend. He created Sales's Best Coffee, or he has mentored the team on making these and ten percent of proceeds go to the families of fallen Navy seals. So go become a subscriber to Bonefrog Coffee. It's Bonefrog Coffee dot com. Slash Todd used promo cod Todd to get fifteen percent off subscription coffee Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash Todd. Here's Christopher Ray, and he's talking about not believing there were any undercover FBI agents in and around the Capitol on January sixth. Chris Ray, by the way, was you know running things at the time?
Speaker 6: Two were there in an undercover capacity on January sixth?
Speaker 1: How many were there? Again, I'm not sure that I can give you the numbers, As I said here, I'm not careful, liars lie carefully. I'm not sure that I can give you that number while I'm sitting here. So far, no Portray, sure there were undercover agents. Okay, do you see the wiggle room. I'm not sure there were undercover agents. See, here's the game Undercover is not a legal phrase. That's the game scene.
Speaker 6: I find that kind of a remarkable statement. Director at this point, you don't know whether there were undercover federal agents FBI agents in the crowd or in the capitol on January sixth.
Speaker 1: I say that because I want to be very careful.
Speaker 6: There have been a number of court filings related to some of these topics, and I want to make sure that I stick with him what's in I understand that, But I just I thought I heard you say you didn't know whether there were FBI agents or informants or human sources in the capital or in the in vicinity on January sixth? Did I misunderstand you? I thought that's what you say.
Speaker 1: I referred very specifically to undercover agents.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so are you acknowledging then there were undercover agents?
Speaker 1: As I said here right now, I do not believe there were undercover agents on See he keeps saying undercover agents, undercover agents, under ourcover agents. So maybe they have an HR thing. This is what it means to be undercover. Oh, I was an undercover. I was on assignment. I was playing clothes. I was on surveillance. I was undercover. Though Barack Obama loves drugs, there's a lot that can be said about Barack Hussein Obama. He wants back in the public image and I'm sure a public eye, and I'm sure that there are people who are Democrats are saying, Look, we don't have to figure out Biden. No one likes Cammy Harris. We need you Berry, pardon me, Barack Houssain Obama, we need you Berry. This is time to come back in. And he's speaking about things that relate to Trump in every possible capacity. There's the Jimmy Kimmel situation that he saw fit to come and pretend to care about free speech. There's the Gaza stuff he's spoken about. There is the pursuits of justice regards to Jimmy Comey. Obama is very careful in that one, because of course he was at the center of all that. But BARACKO Seining Obama absolutely loves drugs. He came out in favor of drugs, well, I mean legal drugs that are very very helpful, of course, because FARMA is very very into helping us. They would never ever harm us. And here's Barack Obama talking about President Trump and RFK Junior stating something that taylan OL's makers themselves said on their warning label could be a result of a cedar mitaphin. Taking a ceda mitafin could lead to neurological issues like autism. They said it. There's also now replase in paperwork that the Daily Call received that Johnson and Johnson knew some things. Here is Barack Hussein Obama wanting to be back in to the public eye.
Speaker 9: So we had the spectacle of my successor in the Oval Office making broad claims around certain drugs and autism that have been continuously disproved.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 9: The degree to which that undermines public health, the degree to which that can do harm to women who are pregnant, the degree to which that creates anxiety for parents who do have children who are autistic, which, by the way, itself is subject to a spectrum. And a lot of what is being trumpeted as these massive increases actually have to do with a broadening of the criteria across that spectrum so that people can actually get services and help, not to.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 9: Is violence against the truth.
Speaker 1: Violence against the truth, says the guy who made it legal for the government to publish propaganda to persuade the American citizens to do the government's will. Because, as you know, Barack Wusain Obama is very, very very serious about the truth. If you like your plan, you can keep it. Obamacare has not taken a plan away from anybody. If you like your plan, you can keep it. They knew at the very beginning that was not true. He spoke that lie some four hundred times, says this guy who's so interested in the truth. So was there really no basis for this that President Trump and RFK Junior just make this up out of thin air? And by the way, how on earth are we a species? How are we a species? When Barack Houssein Obama just told us that the lives of pregnant women are at risk if they can't take a seed of mitafin in the form of Thailand, all Hagzeth came out and said the thing. He came out and said something about physical standards, and people are very very mightily upset, mighty indignation. So haggsas speaking with President Trump at an event peopled by senior people in the military who, according to ABC News meaning it's probably not true, were horribly concerned and nervous going into this, and it was rare to have a gathering like this. And what Higgs Seth said has caused some outrage. John Harwood, formerly of CNN, said that he announced that no more blacks in the military. Well, if it were up to him, and he made it cleared, what no more black people in the military. Strange thing to conclude from what Pete heggsas said, In other words, obviously not true. Haig Seth talked about physical standards. What a thing to have to have physical standards. I have a loved one who recently got her first job. She's a young kid, got her first job, and she has to be able to lift forty pounds at a time. That's a physical standard. And she has to be able to do that rough out the day. That's a physical standard. She also has to be able to reach a certain height work she's working in a kitchen, that's a physical standard. To do what I have to do here with you, I have to be able to speak like words have to come out of my speaking hole and across my vocal cords and then into this microphone. That's a physical standard, and I hopefully don't do that. A bunch hitting things violated a physical standard. Here's hegsas this.
Speaker 10: And I want to be very clear about this.
Speaker 11: This is not about preventing women from serving. We very much value the impact of female troops. Our female officers and n CEOs are the absolute best in the world. But when it comes to any job that requires physical power to perform in combat, those physical standards must be high and gender neutral. If women can make it, excellent, If not, it is what it is. If that means no women qualify for some combat jobs, so be it. That is not the intent, but it could be the result, so be it. It will also men that weak mean that weak men won't qualify because we're not playing games.
Speaker 1: This is combat.
Speaker 11: This is life or death, as we all know, this is you versus an enemy hell bent on killing you. To be an effective lethal fighting force, you must trust that the warrior alongside you in battle is capable, truly physically capable of doing what is necessary under fire. You know this is the only standard you would want for your kids and for your grandkids.
Speaker 1: Apply the war.
Speaker 11: Department, Golden Rule, the nineteen ninety test, and the E six test, and it's really hard to go wrong.
Speaker 1: So it's talking about physical standards at the most physically necessary career within that. And I've never served, never got anywhere near serving the military. I had a brief experience at Seal fits and got medically polls after about twelve hours. And it is a small version. It's a fifty hour version of Hell Week. One of the things they save for the end is where you have to buddy carry someone. You have to pick up someone's body and run it across the beach or drag it across the beach, because they want you to be truly exhausted at that point. There's events like buddy swims, et cetera. And you have to be able to hang with everybody there because if you are dragging the team down, you're out, because this physical standards stand for everybody. And in that case, I'll never forget this. There was a time where we were having a meal. We'd give us a brief twenty minute meal break, and an older gentleman showed up my age, maybe even older than me. I think it was older than me. And one of the instructors asked him, Hey, how are your pull ups? Yeah, the guy was older than me. Without warming up, without stretching, without moving his arms around, without anything, this gentleman popped up on a pull up bar and did eleven strict pull ups at age well above sixty, well within standards. So, as Haig Seth is talking about this, I heard an ABC commentary in the radio saying, but why do you have to do this with desk jobs? Why would you have to do this with desk jobs? These generals who are running strategy, why would you do with desk jobs? Why do you think you'd do that with desk jobs? Because there's a mental component to this. When I was at seal Fit, there was no doubt in anyone's head that the instructors could do everything they were making us do and then some They could do it while singing sweet love songs. It wouldn't stress them a bit. So you want to look at these guys, you'd understood, don't challenge them. In the case of generals who are behind the desk, they don't go have to go out and be operational, so they don't have to go carry heavy things and shoot at people. But they have a standard to uphold that they have a mental respect for their bodies, that they're mentally put together well enough that they're not going to become slow, full and obese. And I'm not here to judge your body. It was a time when I made almost four hundred pounds. Hag Seth also said this about distractions in the military. Distractions can get you killed in the military, and that another lesson we took away from Seal Fit. Are you in the game?
Speaker 11: No more identity months, dei offices, dudes in dresses, no more climate change worship, no more division distraction or gender delusions, no more debris. As I've said before, and we'll say again, we are done with that.
Speaker 1: We're done with it. He's talking about unit cohesion. He's talking about everybody on the same page. He's talking about everybody can backfill a job. See I mentioned this case to this young person to know who got her first job. She's being trained in every capacity, from washing dishes to cooking, to being on the completion line, to being in the retail and vironment, to setting up the retail environment, to opening the retail environment, to closing the retail environment. Because she has to be able to step in at any process, any point, and there's capability she has to fulfill. She has to have, like I said, being able to lift forty pounds here or there or throughout the day. In fact, physical standards are not a bizarre thing.
Speaker 3: JD.
Speaker 1: Vance took it upon himself to try to describe how the law was broken under Biden, and he says, there's someone else we have to go after. So if we're to look at this, this smug shall inherit the earth or probably the crowns who inherits the earth the meek. So we should just turn our backs in this. No, No, we should understand that we're powerless in any real sense, that the only true real power is the eternal power that we have in Christ, Jesus Welsted. Are other peacemakers for theirs to the kingdom of heaven? Okay, peacemaking?
Speaker 3: And what.
Speaker 1: If we make peace among the body of Christ, that's a great advance for the kingdom. If we make peace in our hearts with Christ, with the Holy Spirit, that's a great advance for us, which allows us to build the kingdom. If we refuse to hate Jimmy comy and as you can tell this morning, I am struggling with that man. He is a smug blankety blank, and I'm struggling with it. But I'm trying to make peace with my heart. So if we look at this and we say, then blessed are the porn spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven, they shall see the Kingdom of heaven porn spirit, meaning that we're bankrupt without God, without His Holy Spirit, without being filled by him, we're bankrupt. But man, those crowns, the smug shall inherit the crowns.
Speaker 3: Jd.
Speaker 1: Vance says, there's another cat that needs to be prosecuted.
Speaker 10: Well, I think the only thing a far left early response to his power, Jim. If I'm being honest, I wish that wasn't the case, but it actually is. And so excuse me. The saying that they're actually going to be responsive to is the recognition that there are consequences on the other side. And this is why it's so important and why the President is so insistent that we actually take legal action against those who broke the law on the Biden administration. If they get off scott free, if they're never investigated, if they're never prosecuted when they violated the law. Then they're just going to come back and do the exact same thing again. And there are a few different ways, of course. So it's the big tech companies that were censoring conservatives. They've got to know that's not going to be allowed and they're going to be consequences for it. The banks, the president is really preoccupied with this, and rightfully so. So many conservatives, So many conservative nonprofits were deep bank They actually had their money stolen from them by these big Wall Street institutions. You've got to make sure that doesn't happen. And of course you've got to pay the lawfare back in kind. You've got to say to the COM's and the Brennan's of the world, of course, you've got to follow the law. You can only prosecute people when they actually broke the law. But we know that a lot of people broke the law in the last administration, and they've got to face real justice, not just words, not just getting hauled before committee on Capitol Hill. If people broke the law, they have to actually be prosecuted for because I think that if they do that, if they know that the consequence for breaking the law is going to jail, then the next generation of Democrats. They're not going to be They're not going to try the same thing. They're not going to try to throw Donald Trump in prison.
Speaker 1: So who's they They need to be prosecuted. So there was a meeting and it's now an infamous meeting where Barack Cusine Obama called people into the Oval office. And we know that Susan Rice emailed herself about this because she wanted to leave a record of this, and this is what they were told to do. We know that it was Barackusine Obama who told the FBI to go back and look again. I'm pretty sure if you look again, Jim, you'll see ya Russia. You know a hacked election, Yes, sir, we know that the spying stuff came out of brockosin in Obama's office. We know that the setup for figurehead Biden came out of there. So they are them. It's not just Jimmy Comey, and it's not just Johnny Brennan. Now, Brockosine Obama will never be prosecuted. That's my prediction. I don't think there is a public hunger for it. I don't even I think there's a lot of Republicans who would say no. Secondly, you don't go at the Emperor unless you know you win. On this program, we try to celebrate when we can love. We try to bring God's love to the table, and we do this in many many ways. And when I'm being better at bringing God's word to the center of the show, it's easier. We're also doing this in helping my friend John prepare for his going to the Lord. John has been running Alan Soaps for years. He created this company because his son Alan was going to have really, really serious issues. They knew this in the womb. They could see the structural health concerns. Doctors said, let us subbort the baby, and he and his wife said, absolutely not. And they were told he's never going to be fruitful, He's never going to have any quality of life. He does have quality of life. He's effectively nonverbal, but he is a brilliant kid who has been inventing soaps and packaging work inside by side with his dad. His brother, Ian's also impacted by autism. From time to time, we've been able to bring other people on staff, people also affected this way neurologically. He's worked shoulder to shoulder with his dad providing soaps that are all natural, not a hint of chemical in it. Unique fragrances you can only get from Alan's made by this family that they work with. They've done this for three generations, so the soap is as good as soap as you can ever buy. John is going to the Lord, so Alan won't be working shoulders to shoulder with his pop anymore. So we're trying to get you. If you are a purchaser an occasional purchaser, You've tried the soap, you love the soap. We're asking you to upgrade to a subscription today. Because John's wife will we take you over the company. We want her to have a consistent flow of revenue and we want you so have the world's best selp. It's Alansaps dot com slash todd. And if you want to try the soap, do it. And if you don't love it, don't continue to buy it. But when you do love it, subscribe. It's Alan Soaps dot com slash Todd. Popeleum asked about American politician Dick Durbin.
Speaker 2: It's important to look at many issues that are related to what is the teaching of the church. Someone who says I'm against abortion but says I'm in favor of the death penalty is not really pro life. So someone who says that I'm against abortion, but I'm in agreement with the inhuman treatment of immigrants or in the United States, I don't know if that's pro life. So they're very complex issues. I don't know if anyone has all the truth on them. But I would ask first and foremost that there'd be greater respect for one another and that we search together, both as human beings in that case, as a mayor, con citizens or citizens of the state of Illinois, as well as Catholics, to say we need to really look closery at all of these ethical issues.
Speaker 1: So an archbishop apparently wanted to honor Dick Durbin, and the Pope was asked about this, and let's go through his statement. I think it's very important to look at the overall work the center's done during if I'm not mistaken, forty years of service in that states. Okay, service. That's an interesting phrase, and I guess it's his right to use. So let's do where's the country where are abortion rates? Abortion has gone from rare, safe and effective to shout your abortion, and Dick Durbin has helped move that forward. Now it's not just the abortion business that Planned Parenthood is in. Planned Parenthood's in the wrong sex hormone business for children. They're in the pipeline to wrong sex surgery for children. This is one of Dick Durbin's major backers. Dick Durbin has been part and parcel of a corrupt Washington d C that's raking money for itself at force, which is stealing, it's steeving. I mean, we go gole across the board and a lot of politicians have been involved in that. Then his statement continues, I understand this difficulty and the tensions, but I think, as I myself have spoken to pass, it's important to look at the many issues related to what is the teaching of the church. Okay, good, let's do Someone who says I'm against abortion, but I'm in favor of the death penalty is not really pro life. Okay, let's pause. There is that your opinion? Do you have scripture to back that up? You shall not kill? Wait? Is it kill or murder? See that's an important point of view. Is it kill or murder? You shall not murder? Is different than you shall not kill. What about Jesus speaking about the least of these? As you treat the least of these, so you treat me. Isn't every abortion a treatment of the least of these? And yes, you could make the same arguments for the death penalty. But he goes on to say something that I think gives the game away a little bit here he says this, So someone who says I'm against abortion by ammigreement with the inhuman treatment of immigrants in the United States, I don't know if that's pro life. So that's a very complex issue. Let's pause again. What inhuman treatment? Which one, yes, there are cases where there's been some bad treatment of immigrants and illegal immigrants, and they're not the same thing. Why are you saying immigrant? Why are you not talking about illegal immigrants? Why are you saying in human treatments? Is it in human to arrest people?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Incidentally is their scripture? Roman thirteen says that we are to follow the laws of the land, kings and magistrates were to do that. Doesn't that mean the immigrants or to do that when they break the law to enter our country and are asked politely to leave, shouldn't they and yet they don't. Even with a series of immigration detainers, many of them just choose to overstay. Don't they have a responsibility to do that. You can be kind to people. We're told to be kind to sojourners in the Bible because we for all our sojourners here. And you can be kind as you put someone in a prison cell. I'm praying for you. This is going to be a hard run. Let me know if I can continue to pray with you or pray for you. If we really believe Jesus, wouldn't we right now drop to a knees and say, Lord, you paid for that, You paid my debt. If we really believe Jesus, we'd understand that we have an enemy who's a liar, a thief, and the murderer from the beginning. And he is constantly going to God in the spiritual background and saying, Hey, look at Todd Herman. Look you call him a disciple. Look at this disgusting attitude he has towards politicians. Look at the bile in his mouth as he talks about these people. He's hating his neighbor. And you need to do something God, because you say you're a covenant keeping God and into this steps of the Lord Jesus, Christ, Father God. I paid for that, paid in full. The debt is paid, and Satan is impotent in this courtroom because it's paid in full with what my blood, my pain, the cups of wrath poured out on me. If we really believe that, would we keep sinning in the same way? Would we do it time and again? Would we say, hey, Jesus, would you mind getting back up on the cross for me? I screwed up? Or how about this? There's some things I'm not going to stop doing because they're my pet sins. So would you mind going to the cross for me every time? Jesus? If we really believed Jesus, and we weren't yet ready to make a decision for him, we weren't Red Lady to submit, we'd try this. We try Looking at Matthew chapter seven, verses seven through eight, Ask, seek, knock, ask, and it will be given to you. Seeking you all find knocking, the door will be open to you. For everyone who asks receives. The one who seeks fine, and the one who knocks the door will be opened. So we might, if we really believe Jesus do just this. We might seek him, We might invite him in. We might say help us surrender. We might say something like this, Lord, I believe in you, and where I don't believe, help me believe. And Lord, I trust in you. And where I don't trust, help me trust. And Lord, where there are pieces of my life that I'm holding back from you take them from me, prune them, remove them so that I can become more perfect than your sight, so that I can aid in the process of sanctification, which is you making me more holy, because you can't be around sin. And in the new Heaven and the New Earth, there's going to be no disagreement, there's going to be no chaos, and there's going to be no one there who didn't let you. You change them, So change me.
Speaker 3: Lord.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine what it would be like if Christians really believe Jesus. That's the super show for the week. These are the things that Alexis matters. If you disagree, we'll be doxing him. So you can go visit him in person, or you could just leave a comment on any of our social media platforms, YouTube, Twitter, etc. Or just email me at the Todd Herman Show dot com now. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, make every effort to walk in the light of Christ, and remember to do as I get to do. Please make sure you get to spend time with your beloved wife, family, husband and family.