Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you tako one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots all right, That's how I brought you by our Rock the Bank cash giveaways. Remember those return on Monday morning with us starting just after nine. It'll be the first of thirteen different chances you'll have each weekday to win yourself one thousand dollars while you rock on the job with WJRR.
Speaker 1: You just get those keywords enter at our website. We'll remind you on Monday. But man, a lot of chances to win some cash here on JR.
Speaker 3: Rock the Bank Culture. We were going to expand upon the definition of a nut allergy, and we're going to do just that. We do what we say here.
Speaker 1: Did I kind of predict it right when I said, tell me it's not women allergic to those.
Speaker 3: Twenty year old woman in the UK had unprotected vaginal sex with her male partner, okay, and shortly afterwards her vulva and jaijai began itching and swelling.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's pretty risky nowadays, whether you're in the UK, the USA or the ussr.
Speaker 2: Uss are that just was sick going into the song.
Speaker 3: She developed angiodema, swelling of the tissues below the surface of the skin, and then hives appeared across her body. She also felt faint and short of breath.
Speaker 2: All from unprotected sex. Huh the old nut rub.
Speaker 3: She turns out. After she visited the hospital and was given treatment to treat the hives and allergies, she made the doctors aware that she had a severe nut allergy and was especially allergic to brazil nuts.
Speaker 2: Was he Brazilian?
Speaker 3: The boyfriend had eaten brazil nuts several hours beforehand. He took a shower, he washed his hands, everything yet.
Speaker 1: Probably in his clothes, and then and then goes back to the hands.
Speaker 3: It was in his Oh, in the gun. Let's go back to the unprotected sex portion. Yeah, yeah, that's where the wow the brazil nuts were. Actually it was the it was in the chamber of wow. Yes, of the gun, as I said, spanding literally on the definition of nut allergy.
Speaker 1: It was the Brazilian nine milimeter had a couple deadly bullets in it.
Speaker 2: Said she.
Speaker 1: At least she survived, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't even think an epipenal so helped that.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking rubbers are probably at the very least going to be uh introduced for the next session.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the in the near future. Yes, I think she may have stained for a while. She may do a dry january.
Speaker 2: You know I.
Speaker 1: Would because well, I don't think i'd get near her myself. I mean, in case there's so.
Speaker 3: You're going to notice a bit of a theme in this first idiotology and thank god for something called the safe harbor.
Speaker 2: Is it all nut all the time?
Speaker 3: We're going to talk about fifty nine year old Brooks Shields Brooke has is releasing a new memoir actually came out Tuesday, where it's coming out on Tuesday. It's called brook Shields is Not Allowed to Get Old thoughts on aging as a woman, And of course she's doing the mandatory promotional tour where she'll talk about some of the juicier parts of the book to hopefully entice people to want to go out and buy it. She reveals that when she was in her forties, she had a labe a reduction surgery due to discomfort, bleeding, and chafing, and she she had been dealing with it since high school.
Speaker 2: Could we not talk about stuff like that. She says.
Speaker 3: At a post op checkup, the surgeon informed her that he quote.
Speaker 2: Threw in a little twofer.
Speaker 3: He gave her he performed a rejuvenation on her, which is a vaginal tightening procedure, without her consent. He's like, well, I'm down here under the hood.
Speaker 2: Might as well, you know, I mean, you are Brookshields after all, She says.
Speaker 3: I it felt like such an invasion, such a bizarre thing.
Speaker 2: How old was she even her forties? Is that okay?
Speaker 3: In her forties, she says, I'd be lying if I said I'm not embarrassed to share this very intimate information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're putting in a book. Well, I think you're not too embarrassed.
Speaker 3: You look for a paycheck, Brooke, Well, this is where you gotta be real careful, Taco, where you try to separate the careful what you say, with the entrepreneurial slash capitalism portion of this.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you have to be careful.
Speaker 1: Sounds to me like Brookie needs to put out a bookie because she's short.
Speaker 2: On the cookies, you know. Sounds like like the cookies are running out of money, Baby Blue Lagoon. Checks aren't coming in anymore.
Speaker 1: Uh, huh, we get any pictures pictures on that piece of literature over there on Brook.
Speaker 3: I don't on this particular piece of paper, but there were some of her present day.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh no, she looks good for sixties. She still have it? Was it Jorda ash jeans that she I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I remember Cindy Crawford was in the soda commercial PEPSI. Yeah, remember leaning against the machine.
Speaker 3: Coke is still cleaning their clocks though they've tried everything over the years. Yeah, it's that time of year where well every January we get this story pops up. The average penis size rankings globally have been released for this year.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what it was last year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty much the same kind of deal here. Now, we did we did want to designate that the sizes here are based on standing at attention. Yeah, at resting. I remember that from last year. Just especially this time of the year. If you're at resting and you live in a cold area, you know it's going to throw the stats all off.
Speaker 1: You guy. It's the any No, so was it wasn't it like average five point something last year?
Speaker 2: Yes, and it still is.
Speaker 3: Average penis link here in the US while standing at attention five and a half inches, slightly higher than the global average. According to this data that's released, the Sudan and Republic of Congo have earned the top spots for penile length, coming in at an average of seven point seven and seven point five respectively.
Speaker 2: Ecuador, that's the average in Congo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ecuador a strong third at six point nine to three while I was standing at attention.
Speaker 2: Okay, now here's my question.
Speaker 1: If you live in if you if you were to have a seven point whatever, would you really want it living in Congo where you're you know, you're having to struggle for food probably and you got the the pot on your head.
Speaker 2: To go get water. That's the women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but still, I mean that's who you're going after with your seven seven inch gun.
Speaker 2: Your average on average. Yeah, I'm saying, would you what.
Speaker 3: You're saying, that's that's an impoverished area. That's a lot of extra baggage to be needlessly carrying.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what I'm saying. But what I'm really saying is would you be willing to live in Congo? If you if I gave you an eight answer, Hell no, I'll take the USSR.
Speaker 2: Like I said earlier, No, I'll take USA baby.
Speaker 3: Who's on the short end of the stick. Oh, Chinese, Thailand, North Korea and Cambodia. Here's their average measurements three point seven two, three point seven eight and three point eight eight.
Speaker 2: Wow. How you stacking up? Guys? Or not? Are the man to download the iHeartRadio app A new year.