Speaker 1: Hey there. This is Annie and I play Emma in the Swipewright series of episodes here on Roxy's Erotic Whispers. I just wanted to let you know that Roxy has all of the Swipewright stories now available in a deluxe e book. You can find it on Amazon at Roxy dot show slash swipe right All one word. If you enjoyed the swipe Right episodes, you'll love reading ebook.
Speaker 2: Hello, my lovelies, this is Roxy Callahan and welcome to my Erotic Whispers, where we celebrate passion, pleasure, and women's sexual empowerment through the power of stories. And this week's story is the next chapter of our ongoing Swipewright series. I have to confess that I've never taken part in the gang bang, and even if I had the opportunity, I'm not sure i'd do it. To be honest, I found a threesome a bit overwhelming. But, my lovelies, the idea of all those men, at all those cocks, and all about attention all focused on me.
Speaker 1: Let me just say that there's a reason.
Speaker 2: It's one of those fantasies that I go back to regularly when I'm alone, and that's the reason I wrote this story throwing aside all your inhibitions and just focusing on having your body turned into an erotic home to orgasm after orgasm. Yes, I think we can all enjoy that fantasy, and that's why I wrote this. This week's episode once again features the wonderful team of Annie b as m and Bethany as her best friend Candy, and we have a veritable all star group of men this week, including Ryan, Esan and Bryce. And let's not forget this podcast is intended for adult listeners.
Speaker 1: It was a night to drink wine, complain about boyfriends, and share stories of having a guy using you as his fuck toy. Candy and I shared the first, she did the second, and I capped the night with the third. The night before, I had met a guy named Clint who I asked to take me. However he liked. Candy described him as an alpha male and that's exactly what he was. By now, Kenny was not only comfortable with discussing my sexual escapades, she seemed to get off on them. Before we discussed my night, however, she had to outlined her issues with Julian, her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: We just seemed to be drifting, you know.
Speaker 1: We were both in Candy's living room, sitting on her couch, our legs curled under us, and a bottle of Merleau on the coffee table. You too, seem to spend a lot of time together, though it's not the time.
Speaker 3: Well, it is, and it isn't. It's just that he's always playing his video games when we're together and doing other things that completely shut me out.
Speaker 1: Kenny's head was lowered. I could tell she was hurting.
Speaker 3: With us both working longer hours now. I thought he'd cut back on some of his personal stuff like the video games, like I did with some of my stuff. But he's just taking our time and making it his time.
Speaker 1: That totally so I refilled her glass. What does he say when you ask him to do something? Candy laughed, a bitter laugh.
Speaker 3: He says that he can't. It's how he decompresses. But it sucks. He has work time and decompression time. He doesn't have us time. Honestly, I hear how you've totally taken your life under control, and I'm like, I should do that.
Speaker 1: This was not the first time that Kenny had said she was enamored with how I just look for guys on the dating app and then went out and had a great time with them. Well, there's a big difference between taking your life back and going out and fucking a bunch of strangers from a dating app. Candy showed my shoulder.
Speaker 3: Don't be like that. We both know that it is more than you just going out and fucking a bunch of guys. You're clearly more confident and more happy. This was just your way to do it. You did take your life back.
Speaker 1: But you don't have to do it my way. I just wasn't sure Kenny really wanted to do what I was doing. It required totally giving into yourself actual needs and desires, no matter what they were.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe not.
Speaker 1: Candy's face looked more thoughtful than sad. She turned to me and a big smile formed on her face.
Speaker 3: So tell me about this guy who used you. I mean, it sounds so demeaning letting a guy just have his way with you.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's difficult to explain, but it wasn't so much about possession or ownership as just a matter of who was in control. I guess sex is always this negotiation of who wants what, and with Brad it was like he refused to even negotiate at all. It was just off the table. Candy nodded, or partnership rather than negotiation. Yeah, there's a give and take between people who were sharing their bodies and intimate experiences. I waved my glass to underscore my point. Candy had heard too many stories about how my ex boyfriend was against anything but the most boring sex routine. Anyway, as I thought about how I was kind of using the dating app to go through and take what I wanted, I thought there was this other extreme that I wanted, the opposite extreme of Brad, a guy that just wanted to take me sexually and use me every which way.
Speaker 3: A alpha male who desires you but doesn't want to negotiate exactly. Okay, enough analysis. How did it go?
Speaker 1: It was unbelievable, and that I basically begged him to do whatever he wanted with me, and I could see he was wondering how far he could go, and each time I said yes, I could see him get more and more excited and aroused.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that you challenged the guy to push you to your limits. Did he see anything that made you consider saying no?
Speaker 1: Well, he smacked my ass really hard when I accidentally took charge for a second.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, did it hurt?
Speaker 1: Yes and no. It stung and it drew all my senses to the feeling in my ass. But Danny immediately shoved his cock inside me, and it was this conflicting feeling of pleasure and receding sharp pain, and it was well, it was hard to think of it as anything more than all part of the bigger picture of me servicing him. And trust me, that was incredibly hot.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure I can make sense of that, but it sounds good. Other than that, did he do anything you hadn't done before?
Speaker 1: Well, he came all over my face.
Speaker 3: Jesus Sam, I liked it.
Speaker 1: Actually, I was staring up at his face and he had this amazing look of pure pleasure as his com hit my cheek and lips. It was so incredibly erotic, feeling the heat of the pleasure I was seeing on his face right there on mine.
Speaker 3: Fuck, Emma, you can make anything sound good.
Speaker 1: It's sex, candy, It's all good. She shook her.
Speaker 3: Head only for you, am only for you.
Speaker 1: I didn't argue with her, she didn't understand, and I couldn't make her. I took a long drink finishing my glass. I could tell Canny was turned on by my stories, so I decided to tease her a bit. You're on your third glass of wine. This is about the time you tell me that you'd like to have some guy slap your own ass. Her, come on your face, I gave her a wicked smile.
Speaker 3: Hah, no, thank you. Why don't you tell me what you have planned next?
Speaker 1: Well? I was thinking of doing the opposite of the last guy, having Nick I be my fuck toy and dominate him. But that seems like a bit of a step backward. I'm still going to do that, mind you, but first I'm gonna take it up a notch.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, em, how can you possibly take it up a notch?
Speaker 1: I'm going to have like a half dozen guys gang bang me. The look on Canny's face was priceless. I had told her a lot, but this clearly stunned her. I mean, she took a long drink of wine as I enjoyed her wrapping her mind around what I had just said.
Speaker 3: How do you even make that work?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I guarantee you that it will be fun to try. As I sat down to work on my app, profile. I realized I wasn't actually sure how to make it work. I mean, I wasn't worried about making it work physically. I kind of assumed that a bunch of guys having their way with me would work out somehow. What I was trying to make work was funding a group of guys to do it with. I wasn't sure it would make sense to just grab a bunch of individuals via the dating app and tell them to all meet me in a hotel room. I just seemed like a lot of coordination with a significant chance of things going wrong. So asking individuals on the dating app was out. But how could I fund my gang the bang? Even as I thought over the issues, I started to tingle with excitement. I adored fucking two guys that once, and the idea of just being overwhelmed with cocks, some hands and mouths was just too much. I had to do it, I said my coffee as I scribbled notes for a profile that would get the job done. In the end, I went with my go to method, being direct. When I finished, I was happy with my profile. I just wasn't sure there would be men out there who would respond. I'm looking for someone to organize and take part in a gang bang. You and your friends and me. I want to fuck you. If you have a half dozen friends or so that you would be comfortable sharing with me, you can do me all at once, one at a time, or any other combination you can think of. I just want to do all of you. Don't bother if it's just you and a friend or two. Minimum requirement is four guys. More is better if it isn't obvious by now. I'm not interested in a relationship. Don't even expect me to remember your names. So grab your friends, talk it over, and if you want to share me for a night, then swipe right. I saved the profile and had to admit to myself that I was pessimistic how many guys were close enough friends that they would press their naked bodies together, even with a woman that most guys thought was pretty hot. I opened the dating app and looked at the first guy. He was my agent, handsome, he had this boy next door lock in. I totally didn't believe him as remotely in the ballpark for a gang bay. Still, he was cute. So I swiped right, and as if to illustrate my utter inability to understand the nature of men. Guy next door was a match. He was online, so I waited for him to message me while I browsed more profiles. I climbed into my bed with my cell phone and laid back on my pillow with a smorgasboard of men at my fingertips. I was getting pretty good at filtering out the obvious bad choices. It was funny. I was using the dating app completely different than most women. I didn't care if a guy was an asshole or even all that good looking. It was all about the sexual attitude. Of course, smoking hot looks were a major plus, but all things considered, I just wanted someone who was as blunt and as sexually transparent as I was. I had swept right on a douchebag standing in front of his Dodge charger when my phone dinged with a message. It was all American boy. His name was even All American John.
Speaker 4: I have the wildest profile I've ever read.
Speaker 1: I'll take that as a compliment.
Speaker 4: Look, I know this is a fake a cow. He was just going to punk some poor guy.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm going to fuck some guy, but that guy won't be you.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: It was rather amusing a dating app was full of horny guys my age, all looking for a hookup, and when they were finally presented with someone who just wanted to hook up, they couldn't believe it. I swiped right a bunch of times, Kelly, Dave, bill Ian, and Moore. I finished the night with a selection of about ten guys that I thought looked interesting. Unlike my previous experiences, where my phone would dig constantly with messages, it was ominously quiet for the rest of the evening. I was disappointed and bombed as I fell asleep. This was going to be just as hard as I thought it would be. The next morning, my phone buzzed as I was heading to work. It was Preston, this husky guy with a beard. I'm not a big beard person, but Preston's profile had a passing mention of his buds, so I figured he was at least in the ballpark. Yo, Emma, ohy, Hello Preston, You for real? Sure? I am?
Speaker 4: And you want to have a bunch of guys? Gang bang you?
Speaker 1: Preston? Just reading you asked a question? Is getting me hot?
Speaker 4: Damn girl?
Speaker 1: So are you and your buds up for this?
Speaker 4: Hell? Yeah? Ted and Sam are totally down for whatever you have a mind.
Speaker 1: I set a minimum before Preston.
Speaker 4: We'll find another one. Shouldn't be hard your body is smoking hot.
Speaker 1: Wrong answer, Preston. I didn't want to be a jerk, but how hard is it the follow directions? If I'm going to be naked among a bunch of men who are looking to fill all my holes, there has to be some moticum of trust. I set the bar low as it was, but even that appeared to be too difficult for guys. The rest of the day was much the same, guy after guy, showing some enthusiasm but not much follow through. That night, I spent a solid hour browsing the dating app. I didn't exactly lower my standards, but I did want in my geographic area. I was desperate enough that I was willing to drive out into the country to have a bunch of guys fuck me. As I slipped into my pajamas, my cell phone announced another message. I didn't have high hopes, so I ignored the phone to check it after I crawled into bed. As I finished my nighttime routine, I grabbed the phone and stretched out under the covers. A really handsome black guy named Stephen was a match. He was a student at a college that was over an hour's drive away. He looks like an athlete, and I was totally okay with that.
Speaker 4: Hey, Emma, how would you like to do a rugby team?
Speaker 1: Cutting right to the chase? I like that, Stephen, So are you interested? Oh yeah, tell me about the team.
Speaker 4: We have seven seniors and we're having a good season. I saw your profile and thought it would be fun for us. That's about it.
Speaker 1: And you're all on board. You're comfortable being all naked next to each other with heart ons?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding? Do you know anything about rugby? There's not a whole lot of respect for physical space, So don't worry about us. We'll totally be comfortable banging you. So seven of you six Bill has a girlfriend. Actually a few of us have girlfriends. But the guys talked about it, and this is so crazy. It's not really cheating.
Speaker 1: It's totally cheating, Stephen. But you guys being assholes doesn't bother me, and you cheating on your girlfriends is not my problem. So here are the rules. We get together and you guys just have fun with me. If I say no, you guys listen but I sincerely do. I'll say no to anything so.
Speaker 4: We can fuck you however we want, including in the ass.
Speaker 1: I do you guys always want to fuck women in the ass. It's like the first thing you always ask. Anyway, let me put it this way. If the night ends and I haven't had a cock in my mouth, ass and pussy at the same time, I'm going to call it a major disappointment.
Speaker 4: You will not be disappointed?
Speaker 1: Could you won't be either?
Speaker 4: Okay? Roco said, I have to ask for a selfie off you and your face while holding up a piece of paineaper with his name on it, just to confirm.
Speaker 1: Your Legit sounds more like a trophy than confirmation. But fuck it, I'd ask for confirmation if I were you too. Hell, i'd ask you for confirmation myself. But I have a sneaky suspicion that a bunch of horny Rugby players wanting to fuck me is probably entirely realistic. Okay, hold on, pick coming, gotta grab some paper and a pen.
Speaker 4: Wow, you're hot.
Speaker 1: Do you think Roca will like it?
Speaker 4: As long as the fuck you Rocko is an invitation and not an insult.
Speaker 1: It's both.
Speaker 4: Steve you're hilarious. No problem. So we have the practice field to ourselves tomorrow night. How about you show up in our locker room at ten pm. It should be empty by den.
Speaker 1: Ooh so I walk in your locker room at ten you guys.
Speaker 4: Just do me there or in the showers or both.
Speaker 1: God, that is so hot. Okay, where's your locker room?
Speaker 4: North side of the football field. Enter through the west doors, follow the sun. That says men's locker room.
Speaker 1: I took down a few more notes about the location and closed the app. Wow. I was actually going to make this happen. Not only that, but it was going to be in the wildest way possible. A college athletic team was going to gangbang me in their locker room. I put the phone down, close my eyes and sighed. It was the kind of fantasy every girlfriend I ever had would talk about when we had too much to drink, having a bunch of guys just totally service our every erogenous zone and more. At once, I started to get really hot thinking about it. I was going to walk into a college locker room and get fucked by a rugby team. God, I love this dating app. I slid my hand down between my legs. As I thought about what it would be like. I pictured six buff guys, naked, all with hart ons, standing in a line. As I walked in, I kneeled down and suck each cock one after the other. I fantasized about a cock in my mouth and other cocks slapping against my cheek and impatience. The thought filled me with an intense pleasurable heat. I couldn't stroke my clit fast enough, and a thought of being fucked by a bunch of them all at once. It made me start to pant as I imagine one guy on his back, with me striving him, taking his cock in my pussy. One of the other guys would shove his cock into my ass, and then a third and fourth would stand in front of me, and I would suck them one at a time as my ass and pussy got fucked hard. At the same time, I slid two fingers in and out of my pussy, stopping every once in a while to tease my clit. The fantasy transformed in my mind. I was on my knees and a line of guys fucked me one after the other, each of them coming inside me. By the time the sixth guy started, I would be a quivering mess. That fantasy put me over the edge, and I bucked my hips as a massive orgasm rocked my whole body. I didn't know what all would happen the next day, but I was sure would be nothing less than amazing. I wasn't an idiot, so I gave Candy all the information where I would be when she would hear from me that kind of thing. While I was impatient to be surrounded by naked men, I also knew that, for the first time during one of my app adventures, I was about to meet some men that I hadn't interacted with via the app. A count Also, I was only a couple of years out of college and had a pretty good idea as to how crazy it could be with a bunch of horny jocks in a room. Part of that was the plan, of course, but I also needed there to be limits. Safety concerns addressed, I moved on to the other practical concerns what to wear. I chose a super tight black mini dress in flats. That was it. This was not the type of day where romantic picaboo lingerie would add to the atmosphere. This was about naked bodies thrown together in chaos. By the time I climbed out of my car in the college parking lot, it was dark. The lot was mostly empty, which didn't surprise me, as the gym where the rugby players had their locker room was an older one far off the beaten path. That was good, as all the regular students would be using the newer facilities, would just be me and six naked athletes without interruption. The thought was getting me really hot. As I walked up the sidewalk to the building, I started to imagine the scene, and I had to admit I was a little nervous. I was incredibly turned on, but I just had no idea how this would go. I entered the gym and walked down the hall. There was a wooden door with peeling paint that said men's locker room. There were voices coming from inside. It was ten minutes to ten. I paused and then smiled, time to start the fund. I looked around, but the entire gym was mostly dark and the hall was completely abandoned. I smiled, tugged on the dress and peeled myself out of it. I slipped out of my shoes and held my dress, shoes and selp on in my hand. I was completely naked. I pushed the door open. It was an open locker room with a cement floor. There were three long and low benches in between a row of lockers on the left and right. On the far side of the room was a wide entrance to the showers. Five really muscular guys were sitting on the benches, huddled together talking. They were all wearing nothing but briefs. I took a step in, wearing nothing but a smirk. I couldn't have planned it any better. All five of them stared at me, their jaws dropped open. I troded my things to the side. I thought there were six of you.
Speaker 4: Jesse chickened out.
Speaker 1: I looked at the lone black player, I Stephen. I ran my hands across my tits and then down between my legs.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, to your heart.
Speaker 1: It was a guy in the back. He had blonde hair. Stephen stood up and walked toward me.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm so glad you came. We were betting on whether you would chicken out.
Speaker 1: I laughed. As Steven stopped in front of me. I waved my forefinger in front of his face and touched his lips with it. It's like you don't know me at all, Stephen. I ran my finger down his chest to his ungodly heart six pack, and then I slid my hand into his briefs. He wasn't quite hard yet. It's not yet, but I'm so wet I can't wait. I dropped down on my knees and looked up at Stephen's face. He had this awesome I can't believe this is happening to me. Look. I pulled down his shorts and took his cock in my hand. I had to pause for a moment, as he was uncircumcised and I had never seen, let alone touched in uncut cock. It was beautiful and I just had to savor it. I love the smooth feel as I slid my tongue all around the skin covering its head. He got rock hard under my tongue, and I loved how his hard cock, straining forward, pulled his skin back a bit. I kissed the tip, tingling at how my lips could feel the edge of his skin. I licked the tip and took in the new feelings. God, I loved it. I wrapped my lips around Stephen's cock and sucked. The feeling was just different enough to give me a thrill of excitement as I put my hands on Steven's ass and pulled him in, shoving his cock deeper into my throat. He was really hard, but not too long, so I moved my head up and down a few times until I was ready, and then I took him all the way in. I held my lips against his tight, curly pubic hair and balls, squeezing his hard ass with my hands.
Speaker 5: Jesus, Steve, she's deep throating you like a pro.
Speaker 1: I opened my eyes and pulled back to see the other four guys standing and watching. Come on, guys, I can't believe you're still wearing your underwear. All four quickly pulled down their briefs. Two were semi hard, one was really hard, and one was kind of limp. They were all pretty average in size. It looked like they were all really muscular and had great bodies, though, so I just knelt there and enjoyed the view of those cocks all around me. The guy with the really hard cock walked forward and shoved it at my face, kind of mustling Steven aside, ooh, the off of mail game was a total turn on. This was exactly what I wanted. Five guys fighting over who got the fuck me. I grabbed his cock with my hand and took it in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, and then took him all the way. I held him in my throat and crust his balls with my hand.
Speaker 4: Huck, You're unbelievable.
Speaker 1: From my left I heard a voice say.
Speaker 5: Jesus, Corey, how can you still off such a limp.
Speaker 1: Dick, which led to some laughter. I pulled my head back and kind of pushed the guy in front of me away. Hey, asshole, keep talking like that and you won't get a turn. I pointed to the guy with the limp cock, Corey, come over here, please. He walked over, kind of tentative. I ran my hands up and down his thighs. As I look up at him. He was really handsome, but looked kind of scared. I ran my hands around and crust his ass. You have an amazing body, Corey. His cock moved a bit. You know, I'm really glad you're here. You're so hot. I have this amazing fantasy of having a bunch of guys fuck me and you're now part of that fantasy. I kissed the tip of his cock. Thank you. It jerked as I kissed it again. It was definitely getting harder. So, Corey, what is your fantasy?
Speaker 4: Uh? I don't know, just to party with you.
Speaker 1: Nothing specific. Well, let me give you some ideas. How about something like this. I wrapped my lips around your gorgeous cock, and I slide it up and down on my tongue until you slide deep in my throat. I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock and sucked slightly, and then pulled back. I don't know if you'd like that, but I'm getting really really wet thinking about you in my mouth. His cock by now was semi heart here. Let me show you how hot you are making me. I stood up and took Carey's hand and slid it between my legs. I was incredibly wet, not just by being surrounded by naked cocks, but by coaxing this hot guy into a heart on. Maybe it was my experience with Brad not having interest in me, or maybe I was just too caught up in my own attitude of being a beautiful girl with a hot body who could fuck like a porn star. But whatever the reason, I getting Corey hard and fucking him as a challenge. Just watching his cock get harder and harder as I spoke was getting me incredibly turned on. He started to stroke my pussy and I put my hand around his cock. He was definitely hard enough to fuck, which got me even more excited. I could tell that he was really getting off stroking me. You like my pussy coring?
Speaker 4: God? Yes?
Speaker 1: Is that your fantasy? Do you want to lick and taste my pussy? As I said the words, Corey's cock went rock hard in my hand. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear, Well, Corey, I'm aching for your tongue to lick me. Please get on your knees and do it. Please. Corey dropped to his knees and I spread my legs a bit. Oh, he buried his face in my pussy. I looked around and the other guys were staring at me. I have two hands and ningy cocks in them. All four walked over and I grabbed two random cocks and just started stroking them. It was an amazing feeling as they got harder hard in my hands while Corey's tongue was sliding up and down my pussy. Fock just feels so good. Hands started crussing my tits, and I just savored the sensations. Soft skin over hardness in my hands, a soft wet tongue between my pussy lips, and hands squeezing my nipples and crussing my tits. I didn't even know who was doing what. I shivered as Corey moved up and sucked on my clip for a second. Oh God, Corey, keep doing that. He licked and sucked again, and my body jerked an instinctive pleasure. I felt two fingers slide into my pussy and all the anticipation of the night found its release. Cory fucked me with his fingers, bolly sucked my clip. The cocks in my hands were slippery with precumb and hands were squeezing my nipples. Corey did some kind of long lick with his tongue from the bottom of my pussy to my clip, and by the time he gave me a little suck, I was past the point of no return. Yes, yes, yes, My knees went weak and the orgasm hit me. He sucked a few times and I had to jerk my hips back. I was overwhelmed with pleasure. Corey stood up while I kind of regained my balance. I looked down and Corey had the hardest cock in the room. I took a deep breath and let go. The cock's in my hand. Guys, you will all get to do whatever you want with me, but right now I badly need Corey's cock in my mouth.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: One of them slapped Corey on the shoulder. I knelt down and looked up at him. I wondered if he had a girlfriend and she never let him go down on her. Maybe he was a virgin. Whatever it was, his eyes were full of pure lust at that moment. He had this beautiful, perfectly proportioned cock. I kissed it again and then took it in my mouth. I skipped long licks and small sucks and kisses. I just shoved my head forward a couple of strokes, and I took him all the way. I slid him out and looked up at him. He looks like an animal. Put your hands on my head and fuck my mouth. Corey, fuck me hard. I like it. I needed. He didn't wait. He grabbed my head and started thrusting his hips I had a good angle, so I was fine, even though he was thrusting hard. He had barely started. However, when he started the groan, I could feel his cock yet harder and then throb as he thrust.
Speaker 4: God, I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Pushing forward. He shoved his cock deep in my throat, holding it. I could feel his muscles tents and release against my lips. His hotcumb shot down my throat as his whole body throbbed with his orgasm, morecum shot deep into me. Out of breath, I pushed him by the hips and pulled my head back away from his cock. Calm and salivauslid down my chin and dripped to the floor. I smiled at the Cory. You're fucking amazing. You're a good fuck Cory. An arm grabbed him mine and pulled me up.
Speaker 4: Time for the gang bang.
Speaker 1: It was Stephen. He pulled me toward one of the benches. It was all so sudden. One second I had hot coum shooting down my throat, and the next I had guys pulling me away to gangbang me. It was disorienting and exciting.
Speaker 4: Bend over and grabbed the bench.
Speaker 1: The bench was about knee height, so when I grabbed it, my ass was sticking up and out.
Speaker 4: You have a body made for fucking.
Speaker 1: Stephen positioned himself behind me. I felt his hand got his cock up along my pussy. I was so wet that when he pushed his cock forward, it slid into me easily.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you want to be fucked, Emma.
Speaker 1: He grabbed my hips and started thrusting. Yes. I looked over my shoulder. The guys were in a line behind Stephen, and when I realized what they had in mind, my pussy throbbed in anticipation. And when all of you to suck me. Stephen pulled out and I heard a smack, but it wasn't anyone hitting me. I glanced back and the next guy came up. As he slid his cock in me. Stephen went down the line, giving everyone high fives. A new guy fucked harder and faster than Stephen. He stopped after less than th thirty seconds and went down the line, sharing high fives just like Steven did. The next guy stepped up and didn't slide his cock in me, but rather slid it up and down my pussy lips. Do tease me like that? Fuck me? Fuck me hard? As soon as I finished speaking, he shoved his hips forward and started fucking me. He was nice and steady with a thick cock had filled me up. I was really enjoying how all their cocks felt basically the same, but there were subtle differences. One guy was hard and fast, the other teased. One guy was longer, the other was thicker bent over. I just enjoyed the ride as cock after cock fucked me. The third guy pulled out and slapped my ass with his cock a few times. The fourth guy came right up and slid his cock in. He gripped my hips hard and fucked me fast but steady. I was really wet and enjoying all the friction, but I wasn't close to coming, which was fine by me. I had already come once and it promised to be a long night. The guy pulled out and I waited for Corey to finally fucked me. I had a soft spot for him. He was incredibly hot looking, and teaching him how to enjoy a woman's body was a huge turn on. I really wanted him inside me. Where's Corey blew his load?
Speaker 4: So he left?
Speaker 1: Oh well? I stood up and slid my hand between my legs while stroking my pussy. I looked over at the guys.
Speaker 4: Why don't you lie on the bench?
Speaker 1: I shrugged. The bench was about as long as my torso, so when I sat down on the end and laid back, my head was at one end and my ass was at the other. My legs were spread and my feet were on the floor. I lights where this seemed to be going. One of the guys walked over on my right and stood with his cock near my face. I turned and started to suck him while I felt a body move between my legs. As they sucked on one cock, another one slid into my pussy and started thrusting. I pulled away from sucking on the cock and ran a finger in a line between my tits. I could go for a cock right here, fucking my tits. I turned back to lick and sucking the cock to my right. I felt someone strad on my chest and a hard cock slide between my tits. I pushed them together around his cock. It was the most amazing feeling. I didn't even have to do any work. I had three guys fucking me. My tits were buzzing at the hard cock sliding through its slippery precume between them while I squeezed my nipples. My tongue and mouth savored the taste and feeling of another cock, while my pussy felt hotter and hotter with each thrust. I felt a tap on my cheek and I opened my eyes. It was the fourth guy's cock. I pulled away from the guy to my right and started sucking the guy on the left. I was wired with pleasure and really hadn't come completely down from my previous orgasm. So when the guy between my legs started the stroke my clit with his thumb while he fucked me, I knew it was exactly the kind of move that would get me to come again. It took no time at all. Each stroke of his thumb followed with thrusts in my mouth, by pussy, and my chest. How could I not come fast with all that going on? I moaned loudly as I once again orgasmed. The trouble was that I had so many erogenous zones being stimulated that I was completely overwhelmed. I pushed up with my hands against the hipstera guy fucking my tits, and I pulled away from the blowjall I was giving but I couldn't reach the guy between my legs and his thumb was making me jerk uncontrollably every time it touched me. First world orgasm problems. I guess stop stop stop, Oh my god, you're driving me crazy. I rolled over and bodies kind of slid and fell out of the way. I would have fallen off the bench, but the guy who had been fucking my tits grabbed my arm. I gathered my balance and stood up.
Speaker 5: Are you will, tay?
Speaker 1: Seeing as I just had a second screaming orgasm, I'd say it more than okay. I caught my breath and stood up. I looked around to see four rock hard cocks aimed at me. I was in heaven. I looked around. Who hasn't received a blowjob yet? A blowjob my go to move for when I was recovering my strength from a stroke orgasm. The guys love it. I enjoy it, and it doesn't immediately get me off maze. It was the guy who was fucking my tits.
Speaker 4: You gave me a blowjob, but you didn't deep throat me.
Speaker 5: You didn't detail me either.
Speaker 1: At last two were the guys who I had sucked a while being fucked. I loved how they badly wanted to have me deep throat him. There's something about giving guys that exquisite feeling that so few women can do, it seemed. I sat down on the bench. You three come over here, I pointed in front of me. The three of them arranged themselves. I started sucking the guy who fucked my tits, and as I deep throated him, he started to moan. Holy shit, these guys have no self control. I pulled my mouth back and looked up at him. You can come in my mouth if you.
Speaker 5: Want, I only come on your tits.
Speaker 1: I smiled. You really like my tits, don't you. I started stroking his cock and rubbing the head around my nipples. He started moaning again, and a second later a stream of hot coum shot onto the middle of my chest. His cock was throbbing in my hand as more cum shot onto my left tit. I stroked my nipples with his cock, which were all slippery with cumb. Morecum dripped out. When he was done, I took his cock in my mouth and stroke it while sucking the remainder of his comout titty. Dude ran his hand through my hair, which I thought was a nice little thank you without having to say thank you for letting me come on your tits. Tom was dripping down my chest in my tits, so I looked around for a towel when I noticed the showers. I'm going to get washed off. Give me a second, please, I walked into the shower. It was a pretty big room with like twelve shower heads evenly spaced around the walls. I turned one on and waited until it warmed up. It got nice and hot fast, and I closed my eyes as the water ran down my hair, face, chest, and legs. If my eyes closed, I thought about the night so far. My pussy was throbbing from the gangbang. My throat was a bit sore, but that was a small price to pay for the tensity of the experience. What I really wanted was to have a guy in my ass pussy in mouth. At the same time. As I planned on making that happen, I felt arms wrap around me and a hard cock press against my ass. Ooh, that feels good. As I opened my eyes, I noticed another one of the guys in front of me. He took a step forward, his cock pressed against my pussy. Why, hello, there, neither said anything, but I felt the guy behind me slid a finger down and shove it into my ass. At the same time, the guy in front of me slid his hand between my legs and slid a finger in my pussy. God, that felt good. I was going to ask them if we could move to the benches or something so that they could both do me at once, but the guy in front of me slid his fingers out and dropped them to his cock, which he lifted up and in between my pussy lips. I spread my legs a bit and felt his cock slide into my pussy. Is there a better feeling in the world than that first penetration as the guy's cock pushes in past your pussy lips and then deep inside. God had felt so good as he stroked my nipples with his hands as he rocked his hips forward and back, his cock pushing in and out just enough to give me electric shocks of pleasure. He dropped his hands to my hips and then behind my legs with a suddenness that made me gasp. He picked me up and pulled my legs over his hips. His cock slid deep inside me. He maneuvered his hands under my ass and started lifting me and lowering me on his cock. I was completely off the ground, held up entirely by his muscular arms.
Speaker 3: He who, don't have to hold onto my neck so hard, you're not very heavy.
Speaker 1: I loosened my stranglehold and wrapped my legs around his waist. He lifted and lowered me. The experience was wild and hot, as I had no control of him tossing me up and down on his cock while I was enjoying getting fucked standing up. What made it even hotter was that the guy behind me was making bigger and bigger circles with his finger as he stretched my ass muscle. Holy shit, he's going to fuck me in the ass while my legs are wrapped around this guy, and he fucksed me standing up, I thought. Made my pussy throb with pleasure. While this was happening, the hot water was spraying against my head and shoulders. I didn't think I'd be able to loosen my ass whole enough in this position, as my legs were holding onto the other guy's torso and my muscles were all tight, so I was pretty much expecting some pain, and it wasn't much longer before it came. The guy behind me slid the tip of his cock into my ass.
Speaker 4: Pulled up aalc her ass is really tight.
Speaker 1: A guy named Alec held me tight on my ass, but stopped slatting me up and down while Stephen basically forced his cock into my ass. It wasn't the stretching of the muscle that her, but the tight friction. It was a sharp feeling of pleasure and pain as Stephen pushed his cock further in. As he pushed deeper, I was able to focus on the pleasant experience of having two cocks inside me, and Stephen's pre come made it a bit easier. It was a lot more slippery as he pulled back and pushed in a second time. Yo you in yet, And with a slight pull and a hard push, he was deep in my ass. Maybe I was getting good at relaxing my ass muscles, or maybe Stephen was so covered in the precome that he was his own lubricant. Whatever it was, I had moved past the twinge of pain and into the pleasant feeling of a hard cock filling my ass. Alex started to lift me up and down, and at that point I was in heaven. Stephen was shoving in and out of my ass easily, while Alec was fucking my pussy. The best part of double penetration is that you can feel parts of your pussy getting stroked by two sides. Where's the other guy? I need a cock in my mouth.
Speaker 5: That's funny because he's actually waiting for you to deep thrill him. Yo, Jim, Emma year needs your cock.
Speaker 1: I looked over and the guy Jim was walking into the shower. He must have been leaving this part of the festivities to Alec and Stephen.
Speaker 4: I'm not that tall, you idiot.
Speaker 5: I have an idea.
Speaker 1: He pulled away in Stephen's cocks that out of my ass, with his cock in me the whole time, and my legs wrapped around him. Alec carried me over to the locker room. He sat down on the bench and lay backward, just like I had done earlier. I dropped my legs to the floor. I was not strabbling his hips in the bench facing him with me on top, and of course his cock was still inside me. Droplets of water dripped off my tits to his chest and off my nose to his face. I couldn't resist and leaned forward and gave him a deep kiss, shoving my tongue into his mouth. While I did that, Stephen pushed his cock in my ass again. I loved this position. I was basically standing with the bench and Alec between my legs with me bent forward. Stephen was fucking my ass. I looked over and there was the third guy, his cock inches from my mouth. Oh yes, I took him in and everything kind of just came together, the two guys fucking me and me sucking a third. It was the most exquisite feeling. I loved the chaos of pleasure. Sometimes the two cocks would fuck me in unison, filling my pussy and ass at the same time. Sometimes they would alternate being inside me. Every combination felt good. Alex started to suck on my nipples, and the combination of everything moved me close to a third orgasm. I reached around and grabbed the ass the guy who I was sucking. Like the others, it was hard and muscular. I pulled him toward me and slid his cock deeper inside my mouth. I pulled back and looked up at him. He had this blank look of pleasure on his face. Have you ever been deep throated? He shook his head. I licked the head of his cock and then smiled, Well, this is what it feels like. I wrapped my lips around his cock and pushed forward. It was an odd position, as I was being fucked by two guys while basically standing, but I made it work and soon fought My lips brush against the guy's balls while his pubic hair brushed against my nose.
Speaker 4: Fucked. That feels so good.
Speaker 1: I slid my head back and forth, taking him from my lips to deepen my throat and back. He pulled back. Suddenly, I need to stobrow come. The thought of three guys coming inside my mouth, ass, and pussy at the same time pushed me close to another orgasm. Oh God, fuck me hard, both of you. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. The two of them started slamming their cocks into me. Yes, yes, yes, I pulled myself forward so that I wasn't overwhelmed in pleasure.
Speaker 4: I'm going to come. No, dude, we said we'd paint her face.
Speaker 1: Alec pushed me up and pulled his cock out of my pussy.
Speaker 5: Yes, let's do that.
Speaker 1: I had an idea of what paining my face was going to be, which I didn't mind the idea. Three guys coming while I had a close up view was incredibly hot. I stood up, although my recent orgasm made me kind of wobbly. How about the shower totally? I walked over to the shower I had left running, knelt in front of it. I could feel a hot water hit my back right above my ass. The three guys stood in front of me, stroking their cocks. I leaned my head back and looked up at them. I want to feel you're a hot com all over my face. In just second, Steven started to moan. He stepped forward and rested the head of his cock on my lips as he stroked. I pursed my lips. In a moment later, a stream of hot comes shot across my face and into my hair. Above my forehead. Another shot of cum landed on my cheek and nose, while a third dripped down on my lips. Stephen stroked and squeezed his cock until morecum dripped onto my chin. Without any warning, Alec pressed his cock against my cheek. I turned to face him. In a massive load of coum shot against my lips. It dripped down my chin and onto my tits. Another load shot against my lips and then along my cheek, while a third shot of hot com landed right on my eyebrow and dripped down into my eye. He squeezed more come out of his cock, which dripped onto my chin and then down onto my tits again. I turned to the third cock as he stroked. I rubbed the cum out of my eye with a finger.
Speaker 4: And licked it.
Speaker 1: That must have put the guy over the top. As he shoved his cock forward and between my lips, I opened my mouth and hot comes shot off my lips and onto my tongue. As his cock throbbed, come dripped out and onto my tongue. I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth, sucking it and swallowing the cum that was left. He pulled back, and I looked round at the three dies. They looked like they were in heaven. I ran my palms across my tits, massaging the slippery come over them. Is this what you guys wanted? I ran my tongue along my lips, licking some of the cum, and then smiled.
Speaker 4: Hark yeah.
Speaker 1: They all gave each other high fives.
Speaker 5: You are so fucking hot?
Speaker 1: Why thank you? I quite enjoyed you boys as well. I stood up and turned around. I walked under the hot, steamy water. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. My ass and pussy were both sore while still throbbing with pleasure. My throat was raw and hurt a bit, and I was rinsing come and sweat off my face and body. I loved it. I couldn't believe how great the night had gone, and how awesome everything felt, from coaxing cor worry to an orgasm to having cocks in every hole heaven. One of the guys gave me a towel. I didn't say anything as the guys got cleaned up while I dried off. I pulled my dress on and slid into my shoes. I took one last look at the shower. The muscular athletes were naked and taking a shower. Any one of them would have drawn a lustful glance from my girlfriends, and I had just fucked all three. I walked out the door and diwed Candy. She was breathless as she answered the phone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you okay? I was so worried about you.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sore.
Speaker 3: Do I really want to know what you mean by that. I think you do. Yeah, I think you're right. Come over to my place tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I agreed and hung up the phone. I wasn't sure what I wanted to experience next. Maybe I would just take a week or two to save her being gang banged. Whatever I had planned on doing next, though, I no longer had any doubts I could find a partner on the dating app to do anything. All I had to do was swipe right.
Speaker 6: Tired of spills and stains on your sofa, wash away your worries with Annibe. Anibe is the only machine washable sofa inside and out where designer quality meets.
Speaker 3: Budget friendly prices.
Speaker 6: That's right, sofa start at just six hundred and ninety nine dollars. Enjoy a no risk experience with het friendly, stain resistant, and changeable slipcovers made with performance fabric. Experience cloud like comfort with high resilience foam that's hypoallergenic and never needs fluffing. The sturdy steel frame ensures longevity, and the modular pieces can be rearranged anytime. Shop washablesofas dot com for early Black Friday savings up to sixty percent off site wide backed by a thirty day satisfaction guarantee. If you're not absolutely in love, send it back for a full refund, No return, shipping or restocking fees. Every penny back upgrade now at washablesofas dot Com. Offers are subject to change and certain restrictions may apply.
Speaker 7: Coming at you live from auto Trader. Here's new car energy.
Speaker 1: They're searching.
Speaker 6: You can make a budget, help you succeed.
Speaker 5: It's smutted coach shoppy.
Speaker 7: Just find your next ride at autotrader dot com powered by auto Intelligence. You're tuned into auto intelligence Live from auto Trader, where data tools and your preferences sink to make your car shopping smooth.
Speaker 1: They're searching.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they they're gonna find you can.
Speaker 5: Make a budget, help you succeed.
Speaker 7: Face exp so true.
Speaker 4: It's smutted shoppy. Ooh, just for.
Speaker 7: You power, It's just for you. Find your next ride at autotrader dot com powered by auto Intelligence.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for listening to my podcast. I'm Roxy Callahan and my Erotic Whispers are brought to you by ten the Muse Studio.