Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Gary and Shannon, I have parakeets.
Speaker 1: That was what you were hearing.
Speaker 3: And one of them flew into my classroom and so we.
Speaker 2: Adopted her, and then we got a couple more. So that's what you hear of. Parrokeets. Great bike, it's like music in the background.
Speaker 1: That's cool, very cool. I'm ma, she's got three?
Speaker 2: She say three?
Speaker 1: They never stop those.
Speaker 2: I have parakeets.
Speaker 1: That was what you were hearing, and one of them. No, she sounds like there's more than there's more than three.
Speaker 2: There's got them, dude.
Speaker 4: I normally don't do talkbacks, but when Gary said hot rails just now, I about fell out of my chair.
Speaker 2: I don't say it very often, but when I do, I mean it.
Speaker 1: I feel like Cottrails gets a lot of oxygen from this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if people don't hear us say it very.
Speaker 1: Often, that's true. That's that's because they haven't listened to the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's unexpected.
Speaker 3: Maybe Hey, Gary and Shannon, Oh, I see what you did. Wanted to say. I'm thankful for your show. Keeps me company when I'm driving from California to Utah, Utah and Beck. But this week I'm driving from Utah to Las Vegas, and I'm thankful not to have any damn kids as I celebrate with my wife, her sister, and my best friend and his wife.
Speaker 1: Fun. Keep up what you're doing well, go to the pepper Mill.
Speaker 4: If you do miss any part of the Gary and Shannon Show, you can always find it on demand. All you got to do on demand, that is, you just search for Gary and Shannon on the iHeartRadio app or Apple Podcasts, Spotify, anywhere you find podcasts.
Speaker 2: Is how you do it.
Speaker 1: And then that was a cassette tape for a minute.
Speaker 2: No, it's a pack of gum.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then make sure you subscribe to the podcast, share the podcast, comment on the podcast. You find a particularly funny part of the podcast or heartfelt part of the podcast, you can always share it with friends and that always helps.
Speaker 2: Us out too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then you can let us know what you learned on the podcast on the garyan Chennan chow.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not bad. Write that down.
Speaker 2: It's time for swamp. Swamp is horrible government.
Speaker 1: Man, make it like a reality TV shoot bad doos. Always a pleasure to be anywhere from Washington, d C. Hey Joe, a town all too clearly built on a swamp and in so many ways still a swamp. Back a bunch of Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Body said, drained the swamp. I said, Oh, that's so hell.
Speaker 1: You know the thing well. The FBI says it is now investigating several of Trump's cabinet and administration picks have been targeted in recent hours with bomb threats and swatting. Threats were made last night and into this morning, so they say law enforcement acted quickly to ensure the safety of those targeted. They didn't say exactly who was targeted, did not elaborate on the nature other than bomb threats and swatting.
Speaker 4: There was one report that at last Stephanic was one of the recipients of one of these threats. She's the one who would be nominated or has been nominated to become the ambassador to the UN.
Speaker 2: She's a sitting congresswoman.
Speaker 4: So as of right now, it looks like Capitol Police would be the ones that would be investigating that.
Speaker 3: One of the.
Speaker 4: Issues that's come up in terms of the white House Press Corps is that the incoming administration is looking at expanding the types of media that would be involved in White House press briefings the James Brady Press Briefing Room, of course, and one of the suggestions is that podcasters get media access to the briefing room, which they hadn't had in any great capacity before, because, by the way, that's.
Speaker 2: The wave of the future. It's like plastics.
Speaker 4: Rogan for Joe Rogan, for example, millions and millions of downloads and listeners, So it would make sense for them to push forward with how having some of them.
Speaker 2: The problem is, you're not.
Speaker 4: You're not guaranteed neutrality, and I guess you're not guaranteed neutrality with any of.
Speaker 2: The reporters that are sitting in the press briefing room.
Speaker 4: But podcasts don't work by the same rules necessarily, and they don't have to function in the public interest necessity, and you know.
Speaker 2: Communications Act in nineteen thirty two, is it so?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Last week, in the midst of the flurry of Elon Musk's daily missives on X, he reposted two X posts that revealed the names and titles of people holding four relatively obscure climate related government positions. Each post has been viewed tens of millions of times. The individuals named have been subjected to a barrage of negative attention, and at least one of the four women named has deleted her social media accounts. Some current and federal employees told CNN they're afraid their lives will be forever changed, including physically threatened, as Musk makes behind the scenes bureaucrats into personal targets.
Speaker 2: This is not a great look for.
Speaker 4: This newly formed body that will be this Department of Government efficiency.
Speaker 1: He said, it would be transparent that they would be posting the positions that they were eliminating, and this may be the precursor to that. You should put the people's names out.
Speaker 2: There, That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's one thing to put the position. And remember, this guy is.
Speaker 4: Has fought back against too much information. There was a guy on before Elon Musk bought Twitter and changed the name. There was a guy who was posting Elon Musk's private plane information, flight paths and things like that and locations, and Elon Musk fought against that guy. Now that's the kind of thing that he's aware of, and he's got to know that this is something that is not a great idea. You can listen. I love the idea of Department of Government efficiency. I hate the idea that putting people's names on it, right, because there are enough morons in this country that will think it's the people that are at the problem as opposed to government in general.
Speaker 1: Deborrah has alerted me to something in the ladies bathroom, and I will post it here. I'm going to use your caption someone had a rough night in the ladies.
Speaker 2: I left it there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I would tell you that if.
Speaker 2: You find something on the ground in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll never touch it, just leave it. Yeah, I'm posting it right now to our Instagram storyeople.
Speaker 2: Who have better protection. Yeah, just in case.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm thankful for Gary and Shannon. I'm thankful for.
Speaker 4: The iHeartRadio app because anytime I miss Gary and Shannon show, I just hit through wine and bang there you guys are so I love that.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the app.
Speaker 4: Thank you, iHeart and thank you guys, because you guys make me and everybody else mile every day.
Speaker 1: I look for nine to one best time of the day.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that reminder.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow, football games Chicago Detroit is the first one at about nine to thirty hour time. The New York Giants take on the Dallas Cowboys in the middle of the day, and then Dolphins Packers will round out for the evening game. Friday a pro game for the first time, the Black Friday Football I believe it's Amazon actually, but it's Raiders Chiefs and we will be doing Gas Fantasy for play today instead of Friday. So today at twelve twenty, we'll tell you what those four games are that we're going to be choosing, and there will be some for tomorrow. So we're going to be playing early this year, sorry this week, so make sure you get your picks in before kickoff of the first game that we choose.
Speaker 2: We'll do that coming up at twelve twenty.
Speaker 1: Hey, coming, Black Friday is on starts now. Always seems earlier and earlier each year. But we've got a guide to avoiding pressure tactics and online scams coming out. Protect yourself on this Black Week.
Speaker 2: We don't have to fall prey to that. We don't have to fall.
Speaker 1: Why is it called Black.
Speaker 4: Friday because that's allegedly it was the day that companies, retailers finally went into the black as opposed to running a deficit in the red.
Speaker 1: They finally made it interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's all?
Speaker 1: Is that because people start Christmas shopping? Yeah, I got it, So that's why they would. You've never thought about this before, ever thought about this before. You rarely make it past Thursday. Why is it called Thursday?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why do we call Thursday?
Speaker 4: And why why do I play football on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Well, to avoid the family, That's why. That's a brilliant tradition. Families have been avoiding themselves going back to the birth of the NFL.
Speaker 4: I misreferenced an Communications Act of nineteen thirty four. It was actually the nineteen twenty seven Radio Acts that stated that the Licensing Authority shall determine that the public interest, convenience, or necessity would be served by the granting of a broadcast license. I learned that my sophomore year in college, and has I forgot it?
Speaker 1: So Thursday? I just looked up the etymology. Thursday means it comes from the old English day of thunder, named after Thor. How cool. Thursday's always been my favorite day and now I know.
Speaker 4: Why because of thor Yeah, I read an interesting article and I was going to ask your opinion of this. I think there is something that.
Speaker 1: Goes a bit more interesting than the etymology of Wednesday.
Speaker 2: We'll let you decide.
Speaker 4: Our friend Kennedy, radio host, podcast host, Fox News contributor, things like that, also writes a column for The Daily Mail, the British based tabloid, and she wrote it's an article specifically saying, my urgent warning to seventeen year old Kai Trump, who I fear.
Speaker 2: Is suddenly in danger.
Speaker 4: Kai is Don Junior's daughter, the tall brunette that ended up speaking at the Republican National Convention. That was like her first huge and I mean think about the millions of people that were introduced to her for the first time. She's a golfer, she loves her grandpa. I mean, she is beautiful, like all those people are. And Kennedy, as a mom writes, it might be better to go down the path of say Baron Trump. You know, her cousin would to be her cousin or uncle. It's her uncle Baron Trump, who has no social media presence, who does not have every moment of his day out there. But she being a seventeen year old girl, she's got the TikTok account.
Speaker 2: She's been shown in videos.
Speaker 4: She's got her own, you know, following in terms of social media presence, and Kennedy that she's got two teenage girls of her own and says that she has seen firsthand how dangerous, even for non famous girls, how dangerous social media can be. And this is this is going to be for her kids, I mean, for Don Junior's kids, for Ivanka's kids growing up, even for Baron who's a I think a freshman this year in college. There's this environment of social media that did not exist before.
Speaker 1: Think about if the Bush Girls had social media, right, I mean, we heard about their antics and it was really pretty much buttoned up antics but antiics. Nevertheless, your teenage girls, and we heard about that before the social media age. She was recently posting Kay Trump was a TikTok of her, and a friend appears doing the same dance moves that Donald Trump does at his rallies.
Speaker 4: From his plane from too, I'm like, which is nice if your grandpa has his own private plane the size of a small seven to twenty seven?
Speaker 1: What did Kennedy write, What was the math behind it? And just I mean obviously that social media can be harmful.
Speaker 4: But she talks about she simply, among other things, the idea that this young beautiful girl is going to attract the wrong kind of attention and that it is perfectly acceptable and probably an easier path to success personally if social media is out of the picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know how you do the possible conversation to have with a seventeen year old girl.
Speaker 2: She wrote.
Speaker 4: And this is the final paragraph that she writes in this In this two tier system of Trump's, she refers to like again, Baron Trump and Malania are relatively quiet, and then Don Junior, who is, she says, more of a loudmouth lightning rod than his own father. Kai would be best served to take the lower profile set the instant to private deep six, the TikTok. As dazzling as the spotlight can be, it's red hot glare is not worth the burns that can irreparably harm a young woman in her irreplaceable formative years. Wow, I mean it's it's as a parent looking at these kids and everything that they're going to have to go through. And as she used the word lightning rod, for as much of a lightning rod as your Grandpa is right.
Speaker 2: She sees him as grandpa.
Speaker 4: The stories about these grandkids love, they love their grandpa.
Speaker 2: How do you not love.
Speaker 4: Your grandpa regardless of who he is politically, or what have a lightning rod is, or what other people say about him.
Speaker 2: You love him because he's your grandpa.
Speaker 4: And you could kind of set yourself up that nai naive that yeah, I'll say it. That naive way of thinking about your grandfather needs to be preserved, and one way to do that is to completely remove yourself from social media.
Speaker 1: One could argue that Kennedy became too famous, too quick, too young. I mean, there's a reason the Goo Goo Dolls wrote that song name after her. You know, you can come hang out with me. I won't tell anyone your name kind of thing that kind of lends itself to oh, wait o, s I'm this famous. Wait I don't want all this, And it so happens so quickly that snowball moves so fast down the mountain that you lose control of that and then bam, you don't have a a lot of privacy.
Speaker 4: I mean, she has that perspective and the perspective being a mom of teenage girls to see that danger yeah, upfront, up close.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, the etymology.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to know about Wednesday? It's named after Odin, the day of Odin. Remember Thor's Thursday?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what Tuesday is? Yeah, the day of Taiou, a Germanic god of war in the sky.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of powerful things that these days of the week are named after.
Speaker 1: You want to know what Monday is?
Speaker 2: Moonday? I you think it's moon.
Speaker 1: You're right, day of the Moon. What haven't we covered Friday? Ice cubes day? Day of the ice cube?
Speaker 2: Today was a good day.
Speaker 1: Yes, Day of Friga actually named after the Germanic goddess Friga, wife of Odin.
Speaker 2: So she gets her own day.
Speaker 1: But they're separated by Thor right because Thor is the hot one.
Speaker 2: Okay, enough of that.
Speaker 4: Check on check on your nephews and your sons and your grandsons at Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Check in with them, see how they're doing.
Speaker 4: Why there's a weird thing going on where we're do Young dudes are having a hard time because a lot of times they're being told that they're too aggressive, or they're to this, or they're too that. Really, and they are turning to ai girlfriends, as made popular by the movie That Her Yeah, that Joaquin Phoenix was in. And it is very disturbing the kinds of things that AI girlfriends provide to young boys and men.
Speaker 1: That girls are difficult, girls are tricky, girls are a Rubik's cube.
Speaker 2: Yes, and.
Speaker 1: Play with it.
Speaker 2: I mean, let me try it again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't put the Rubik's cube down or throw it across the room right away.
Speaker 1: So he gets frustrated. Frustrating because it's because it's not easy.
Speaker 4: Hey, some guys can solve a Rubik's cube in less than ten seconds.
Speaker 1: Most cannot.
Speaker 2: Most cannot. I was never one of those guys.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's it's just it's sad, But it's definitely the easy way out, isn't it to get attention from a female without working for it. I mean, I don't know how the AI bots are. Do you have to work for it with an AI bought or they just they see what you're into and then they change the way that they respond to you based on your answers. Yes, that's the AI part of it.
Speaker 4: And that's the disturbing that one of the former CEOs of Google, Eric Schmidt, did an interview in a podcast that listened to most of it, and it's it's a terrifying This is the guy who knows all about the technology, but he also knows enough about being male that it triggers something in dudes that is not healthy.
Speaker 1: And it's easy, it's no interaction, it's not working for it. And also, think about what kind of girls you're now programming yourself to want if you ever get out of that AI relationship. It's the girls that will do anything to make you like them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, And other good news, Black Friday starts what two days ago five days ago, Black Friday Week is now a thing where your email inbox is probably flooded with Hey, get the early Black Friday deal now thirty percent off this, or free shipping on that.
Speaker 2: It's all over the place.
Speaker 4: Target, Amazon, JC Penny of course did release their promotions a week ahead on Thanksgiving. Walmart and other deals and others will drop their deals on Monday. A lot of this is this shift towards spreading out the discounts throughout the month of November instead of just day after Thanksgiving. And then, of course the online counterpart that we talk about, which is Cyber Monday, which usually comes up well, which is generally the Monday after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: There are some tricks they're using things like bold lettering to remind you that it is in high demand or low stock or in ten people's carts, because your next thought tends to be, oh man, it's going to sell out. I need to get it right now.
Speaker 4: I saw that there's a pair of work boots and they were made in a dark brown leather and it said low quantity or not a lot left or something like that, only a few remain, And I thought, well, gosh, those are really nice boots I should get. Wait, what why am I thinking, first of all that I need work boots. I've got boots that I could wear, And how often do.
Speaker 1: I wear them?
Speaker 2: You've seen what I do for work. I don't wear them in here.
Speaker 1: You do a lot of work outside of the place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't need new ones, and they don't need to be this special dark brown walnut color.
Speaker 1: That is right. You don't want to be gavit new. Someone you're doing work in the fields, brand new, brand new work boots, old boots, and you'll like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There is a surge in counterfeit sites and phishing scams that use the names of popular luxury brands and tech products to lure customers into purchasing products for what the consumer believes are unbelievably unbelievably low prices. Instead, they're giving away your personal information to cybercrooks.
Speaker 4: I've always hated that if you give me your address now you get a fifteen percent discount.
Speaker 1: I never do it.
Speaker 2: Well, even if you.
Speaker 1: Do it, then you have to go through the price is.
Speaker 4: Unsubscribed, unsubscribed that don't sign me up anymore, and all that sort of stuff. One of the things that I've seen is fake count down timer. You okay, if.
Speaker 1: You got like on Ticketmaster and stuff on Ticketmaster.
Speaker 2: They do some of that on Etsy.
Speaker 4: Some of the small more personal shops like that, they'll do fake countdown timers, like this price ends in fifteen minutes or twelve hours or something like that in order to pressure you into getting it quicker than you'd want to. You go back and check that same product two days later and it says is countdown time or is only going.
Speaker 2: You got just fifteen minutes left on this price.
Speaker 4: Porch pirates are going to be a problem if someone's going to get shot doing this. The amazing amount of cojones it takes to walk to someone's property and remove something from their porch, especially with how ubiquitous these video doorbells have become.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 4: It's just unbelievable how brave people are. It's not the right word ballsy. And then finally, a lot of places you don't actually have to send the packages to your house. You could send them somewhere where someone staffs the place, whether it's you know, mailbox, et cetera, US UPS store.
Speaker 2: Amazon Home Depot, places like that.
Speaker 4: They'll ship it to the store, for example, so that you can pick it up from there.
Speaker 1: I was trying to find it. I got an email that was like targeted to me and what had one of those alerts three left or what have you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really, you know, and it's just like, I'm not going to fall for that.
Speaker 4: One of the other scams is they know everybody's buying online, so you'll get a text from a certain name of delivery place delivery company here that says, hey, your FedEx package got caught up in a thing. We need a new address or you need to send us whatever. Check this link. And it's some random Russian name. All of This makes me just want to go out and live in a field. Just turn everything off, shut everything down, give people different kind of root vegetables for Christmas.
Speaker 1: You get a carrot in a field by myself. Oh, not even picking vegetables, just living in the breeze nature. Nobody trying to sell me anything. Do you want your Jeopardy question?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that today was the day that we did Jeopardy.
Speaker 1: Which MLB player holds the record for the most cy Young Awards as opposed to NBA player. Thank you for that boarding.
Speaker 4: Ah is it Roger Clement?
Speaker 1: Yes, good job.
Speaker 2: Just saw a video with him today.
Speaker 4: Oh did you There was just something showed up on my YouTube page that was like MythBusters tackle all of the baseball mysteries.
Speaker 1: Oh that's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: A couple sides of my lizard brain at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I don't need to hear about that. Rain cold tempts on the way for a lot of areas in this country throughout the holiday weekend. Storm will organize this afternoon in the southern plains Mississippi Valley, spread into the Appalachians overnight. Denver could get up to three inches of snow today. Thanksgiving, rain will fall from the southeast to the northeast. Conditions will remain dry for most of the rest of the country. High winds on Friday could cause some disruptions at airports in the Midwest, and then that lake effects snow could be a real problem for travel in parts of the Great Lakes area over the weekend.
Speaker 2: And hey, you don't even have to be flying.
Speaker 5: He listening to you too, like I do every day, but just wanted to give you a heads up. If you're on the five going north past Baker Shield going up to Schmprancisco, it is completely stopped on both sides. I just thought i'd give you an update on how fun it is to be on the five northbound.
Speaker 1: But we're happy to be with you. Yeah, on that a lot.
Speaker 4: I didn't find anything specific except there's a couple of things right near where State Route thirty three comes in off the Fresno Sleugh.
Speaker 2: I know you're you know.
Speaker 4: Exactly where that is, oh sure, but that there is some congestion at the very least.
Speaker 1: John Madden's love of football and family came through the most on Thanksgiving. You know this, oh.
Speaker 4: Second, you said John Madden the first time I heard John McEnroe.
Speaker 1: You've also heard genitals. Yeah, so you heard genitals McEnroe. Yes, yes, So Tomorrow, NBC will continue to honor Madden's legacy when it opens. It's broadcast before the Dolphins Packers game. It's a two minute open features the original original Excuse Me Madden Cruiser traveling from the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton to Lambeau. Last week, it's remained in Green Bay. Will be featured during the game. Madden will be honored during all three games tomorrow. It's the third year the NFL has had the John Maddam Thanksgiving celebration after he died in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 6: God, I love that broadcaster. I'm just going to say he was what a genuine person. Yeah, they have a big statue of them, cal Poly Did you know that. I did not know that they're doing a big John Madden Football Center when I was there for graduation in June.
Speaker 1: They were still under construction. But yeah, very cool.
Speaker 2: The former Google CEO Eric Schmidt is warning that artificial intelligence chatbots could increase loneliness among young men.
Speaker 4: Who prefer AI powered perfect girlfriends.
Speaker 1: He described he was.
Speaker 4: In a he did a podcast with New York's Stern School of Business professor Scott Galloway, The Prof g Show, and it was a weirdly prophetic and obvious, like stomach churning to me to think about what we're doing to young boys and men.
Speaker 7: In many cases, the paths success for young men has been, shall we say, being made more difficult because they're not as educated as the women are now. Remember they're more women in college than men, and many of the traditional paths are no longer as available, and so they turn to the online world for enjoyment and sustenance, but also because of the social media algorithms, they find like minded people who ultimately radicalize them, either in a horrific way like terrorism, or in the kind of way that you're describing where they just malagusted.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: As an example, one of those paths that for a lot of kids is unavailable is the military. We have fattened up and dumbed down our kids to such a point that some of them don't qualify for military service, even though that for centuries has been a way to help develop these young people into contributing members of society.
Speaker 1: They say that the path to success for young men has been made more difficult because they're not as educated as the women are.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in twenty nineteen, women surpassed men to account for more than half of the college aged workforce college educated excuse me workforce in the United States. That's a shift. And women are obviously waiting till later to have kids too, so that plays into it.
Speaker 4: We did the story last month about a Florida mom who is suing one of these AI powered chatbots because they're for her fourteen year old son committed suicide earlier in the year. Now that that obviously is the far end and one of the most egregious examples of a kid falling a kid that is susceptible to this. But again, Eric Schmidt talked about what about the future, how does this get better?
Speaker 7: So, now, imagine that the AI girlfriend or boyfriend, whether she's AI girlfriend as an example, is perfect, perfect, visually, perfect emotionally, and the AI girlfriend in this case captures your mind as a man to the point where she or whatever it is, takes over the way you're thinking. You're obsessed with her. That kind of obsession is possible, especially with people who are not fully formed.
Speaker 4: Now, the key to this to me was there's no physical aspect of this. Part of what drives a teenage boy, whether you like it or not, is the desire to express their sexuality physical, to do something with somebody. And if there's no aspect of that it if that would, I mean to put it in crass terms, if that's the ultimate reward that you're trying to tailor your behavior towards to get to. But that doesn't exist. You have no reason to tailor your behavior in any way. You have no reason to learn how to treat a woman. You you never.
Speaker 1: Learned those things. That the Rubik's cube has a color for every side, right you just so what is that? What is that?
Speaker 4: It's a it's a Rubik's cube with one color all the all the squares are the same color. You don't it doesn't you don't have to do anything to it. It's just already there.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You don't open doors, you don't. You don't bring flowers, you don't.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean not that guys are great at that anyway, don't get me wrong, And I.
Speaker 1: Certainly it was never that wayver lining, what's the silver lining that men were never really good with that across the board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lot of them they never got.
Speaker 1: The well and I've been hearing this more and more in recent years of just the laziness out there with guys and dating girls or trying to date girls, or they don't want to put any effort into it.
Speaker 2: No just doing anything publicly.
Speaker 4: Even the guys want to sit in their rooms and play video games the whole time.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the way it's been for a long time. But it was the female and seeking that female attention that would get you to put down that Nintendo control.
Speaker 2: Right, she should have.
Speaker 1: And now if you've got the female attention.
Speaker 4: She's riding that she's riding right now. What what is she writing? She's riding on the sofa next to you. Ah, that's some of me, Like she's whispering.
Speaker 1: Well see. And that's why I'm not that worried because of something that you pointed out. Men are physical. You can have a relationship with a woman all day long. Unless you're getting that like physical thing, It's it means nothing to the guy, right, I mean, they don't want to just sit and chat with somebody who they think is a woman.
Speaker 2: I hope not. I hope not.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think that is. I don't think it's going to be the downfall. I think it's for a segment of men, yes, but it's not going to be a big thing. Men will always want to have sex with women that will always be a driving force in their life. Most men or other men or whatever, there's perfect. They're not picky sex period. Do you know what that is? Right over there?
Speaker 2: The huge, big, massive honkers.
Speaker 1: No, not sorry, you know you've got me.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 4: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.