Speaker 1: From Workhouse Connect and aj Benza Fame. He'd liked to be walked on a leash and play really dirty kinky sex games. Is uh the guy put the cock in the peacock network. Okay, bitch, Hey, everybody aj Benzi here with fame is a bitch. This is your free show for October eighteenth, twenty twenty five. I sit here on Saturday, late morning, a bit chilly. Windows were open, ceiling fan overhead been turned off. I run hot, but I'll tell you it's getting nippy out there these early mornings, which is kind of nice because when it's hot in the valley in California where I live, otherwise known as Shitsville, it's hot. Last night, took a walk around the corner to seven eleven to pick up some I think advil PM some shit like that to sleep right. And as I'm walking, I like you when you hear somebody fall heard like a grunt and the sound of a metal can bouncing around the sidewalk. And I turned back. The guy's like twenty yards behind me, struggling to get up, and I see I go, hey, you O came man, you want help? He's not talking to me. Can I help you, and he's looking at me. I said, a uta right, because I could tell he's from Central America or Mexico. What have you see? See? So I go to grab his hand, and then I noticed a can on the floor next to him was the can you used to clean It's like he was huffing. He was huffing and inhalent like a I think it was like to clean of keyboard or some shit like that. But obviously he had the can with the top off of it. And when he fell, because he was fucked up his face, he probably understood English, but not at that exact moment because he was messed up and he was still high. And the cap that the part on top where you can can release the chemical into your mouth was broken off, and he was asking for it like, pointing to the can. I said what I said, Oh, so I found it behind him, but it was busted. It was plastic and it was all busted, which meant he couldn't huff anymore. He wasn't happy, He didn't want to get up. He just wanted to lay there and stay high. This is two blocks away from me. Sometimes this neighborhood at night, you know, it just fucking it's it's creepy. But like I said, there's a park across well, not down the street from me, off to Hunger Boulevard. There's a big park, big park, acres and acres of people playing in volleyball and soccer and dog walking, you name it. But at night a lot of the sketchy people go hang out there. So anyway, that was last night's adventure. Now here's something else that's been going on that. Frankly, I don't know why the meat is so bad.
Speaker 2: And this is another.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm gonna give you two examples of how bad the media is right now, and this first one has to do it. The rapper named David d four v D that's the way he spells his name, DVD. Maybe his grandfather was eight track, his father was a cassette tape his You know these names these people give themselves. This has been going on for a while. This rapper named David was on tour, a world tour. Believe it or not. I've never heard of this guy until what happened. They found a fifteen year old girl dead, dismembered in the trunk of his abandoned tesla. But it ended up being towed into a Hollywood car lot in pound lot. And this story has been going on for about a month. Actually it is exactly a month. September eighteenth is when I saw. I went down not much of a rabbit hole, but I was really invested in this story. This girl runs away from home. She'd done it before, she was fourteen at the time. And somehow he got the girl to leave her home in Lake Elison, or California, and go meet him in Hollywood, and that's where she stayed. The mother didn't know this, but the mother did remember her saying, her daughter saying, she's seeing a guy named David.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then the girl ends up being chopped up in a trunk in the back of a testam while he's away in Europe performing his songs, which by the way, never heard of him. Every song has to do with this dead girl, Celeste. Even her name is in the song. Her name was Celeste Reevas. It's unbelievable. So I go down this rabbit hole again, not too deep, and I see this live stream he had up at one point, and you know, he's talking to this girl. This is what gets me crazy. Not that long ago, it was scandalous when Elvis Presley jiggled his hips, Okay, they couldn't show him from the hips down on the Ed Sullivan Show. And now suddenly it's acceptable for people like this creep David to have his music be a part of the industry.
Speaker 2: And he's making.
Speaker 1: Videos about dead girls. Caskets are on his tour, meaning he's a dead body in the cat Every song he has is about his obsession with this girl, Celeste and the fact that she's dead. All the clues are there. But he was doing this live stream we come to find out with her? How do I find out? Because people said it in the live stream as they were writing in So I see a video of this live stream and it's a thirty second it was on Twitch, actually thirty seconds long. Right, this guy is someone who has a song called Romantic Homicide. Okay, he's up there with her on Twitch and he says, you know, I media trained you. That's controversial. He puts his hand on his shoulder, and then she says to him, as controversial as you raping kids. Now. They both kind of burst into laughter, but she quickly covered her mouth. She kind of shocked herself by saying that and David moves to mute the live stream before ending it all together and telling his fans delete everything, Delete everything. Now, if I didn't know any better, I believe this chick would still be alive. But what she blurted out in public on that stream sealed her fate right there. And then what I'm pissed off that is that this happened on Septemberary. This was viewed on September eighteenth. It's now October eighteenth, and the New York Post is writing about this particular thing that happened a month ago, something me and my son talked about on the way to school a couple of times. Because he's up on it. If he's up on it at seventeen years old, why aren't real reporters up on this story. So they're both laughing, even though I think she knew she went way too far with that comment. And some people wrote back, you know, is David on de Epstein flightlist? Blah blah blah. But look, this is going on now for over a month.
Speaker 2: The paper then.
Speaker 1: Says, the twenty year old singer canceled his world to it. Not true. The police made him cancel his world to us. So they could question him, and that's what he's been doing for a month, cooperating with police since September eighth. Okay, people aren't really sure where these two met, but let's just face it, she ran away from home and hooked up with this guy. Probably met on some live stream, some social media platform, which happens way too often. And I hope you're telling your kids never to meet someone in a situation like that. But it's hard because that's all kids know is meeting on social media and dick picks and pussy picks. I can't even understand this the younger world. It's insane. So cops read at this kid's house last month. They're not announcing how Celeste Revas Hernandez died, but it's obvious she was killed and chopped up. I'm sure she was stabbed before she was chopped up dismembered. The guy doesn't live in the la house anymore. The guy that owns it was renting it out to him. He hired a private investigator to look into this house to see if there's any clues of the murder taking place in there. In this twenty thousand dollars a month home, twenty grand a month. So this kid was making money, not bad for somebody we didn't ever hear about until this death. So here's what I'm getting at. Why is the media so lax about this story. I understand what's happening. He's cooperating. It's mind boggling why an arrest hasn't been made yet. This guy. The lyrics to his song, Oh Celesti the girl, but my name tattooed on the chest, smell her up my clothes like cigarettes. There's a song called One More Dance. He's covered in blood and he's dragging a body into the trunk of a car with two other people helping him. In the video for the song Romantic Homicide, he's blindfolded, he's drenched in blood again, standing over a woman in a wedding dress who's lying on a bed with a knife wound in her stomach. How much want of bets less revess they find out, We'll stand in the stomach first.
Speaker 2: And to see the.
Speaker 1: Blade is being thrust into the darkness as a blood soaked white rose falls to the floor. You know, let me tell you, outside of it being terrible adrenalinism, this so called entertainment industry, this is what happens. These are the monsters it creates. You know, they give Oscars and Grammys, and they endlessly praise people and tell them how talent that they are, how relevant they are to American culture. And then what I'm supposed to be surprised when we find out that they're nothing more than just fucking animals. Animals. And by the way, if this guy, this piece of shit, showed up at your doorstep looking for your daughter and you told them get the fuck out of here, you'd be racist, right, you know, you'd be called racist. That's the world we live in. Now. Now here's the side story that got me a little interested here. Earlier this month, David hired a very powerful attorney named Blair Burke.
Speaker 2: She is my attorney.
Speaker 1: She's representing everybody, Lindsay Lohan, Kanye mel Gibson, Harvey Weinstein. Blair is great. In fact, when she accepted my case and took my call, the first thing she said, this is years ago. She said, he Jay, if this is about Harvey, I can't take you on as a client. I said, no, it's not, it's about me. And then she said okay, and she didn't charge me. If I'll get rid of this for you.
Speaker 2: I'll get rid of it.
Speaker 1: It was a domestic violence rap, which shouldn't even been because I didn't touch any about it. I just yelled too loudly in my house during an argument, and the neighbor called the cops and voila domestic violence and I had to go to counseling and anger management and sit down with people from the state. It was awful. Once you get mixed up in the state, man, it's a shitty place to be because you see how inept the people who work for the state are. It's just terrible to be dragged or pushed into that whole arena of bullshit. But either way, blair Berg knew me somehow as a hothead and said, listen, I'm gonna take care of this view, but you're not gonna go talk to to so and so when we sit down and have our meeting with the DA, because you got a hot temper, okay, because I don't think you can keep your mouth shut of my right. I said, you're probably right, because okay, sit there and say nothing. I'll handle the rest. And she did, and within ten minutes the case was gone. It was expunged from my record, it doesn't exist. And that's the power of Blair Burke. So she's great, but I think she's going to take a loss with this case and if she stays on. But it's sickening that these fans, if there's a laughing about this comment on livestream this. You know, by the way, these are the same fans who are up in arms about the Epstein List, right, they want to know about the Epstein List. But they're laughing about this kid and this girl saying he rapes kids. That's funny to them. That's because the younger generation has been brainwashed by teachers. I used to laugh at homeschooling children. Now minor fine, thank god, but some of you, some of your kids didn't turn out the way you'd like, And now we're all thinking about is homeschooling that bad an idea? I used to think it was dumb. I used to think it kept kids away from being kids and meeting other friends and being more socially active.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not that bad.
Speaker 1: Another story I find that is full of one big hole because I don't believe it. But I can tell why the writer wrote it, and I'll get into that specifically I've done the same thing what I did it a few times years ago, and I'll tell you what it's all about. Charlie Sheen, as we know, is going through it with the documentary on Netflix, which is great. His book came out in which he discusses all sorts of things, including the fact that he said he flipped the menu over, meaning he had sex with men. I don't envision Charlie as a bottom. I think he's more of the giver type, not the taker. Either way, he said it, he said, nothing happened. The world didn't fall apart, a truct didn't drive through the window and kill me. It just life goes on. I admire him for being that open and honest about his new way of life. But the story out now that says Charlie Sheen is no longer single. He's dating a regular guy.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: He's dating somebody not from the entertainment industry. According to friends friends, his new relationship has changed him in many ways. This is the beginning of a bullshit story. And this is where I want to teach you. When you can tell his stories nonsense. Whatever you have according to friends or according to sources. In your first paragraph, of a story, it's bullshit. You're overcompensating for the lie. So the writer wants to get something in there before the first paragraph ends to let you know this is serious. If I waited for the third paragraph, which is normal for a source to make a comment. First paragraph begins a story, second goes deep. But the third paragraph is when you give the source information that kind of You can hear the nail going in, like, oh, this is a real story, but not this not according to friends. In the first paragraph, twenty one words in no, because I don't have to say. Charlie Sheen has reportedly been single since sobering up in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Blah blah bah.
Speaker 1: They tell you who he's married to before that, but now they say he is quote glowing as he dates this regular guy currently in a relationship with a younger man and is completely smitten by him. That's in quotes. No one uses that phrase. Nobody says that to their friend. How's it going with that girl, dude, I'm sorry, I'm really into her. Hi, what's throwing out the new guy? He's really nice. I think I really can't see what being with anybody else. I'm having a lot of fun. No one says, can I tell you truth, I'm completely smitten. Not one fucking was this in nineteen ten? Completely smitten? No. And they say this new man has brought positive changes to Charlie. What's more positive than going sober for all these years? Almost eight years now. So the guy writing this is Rob shutter shooter shutter s h U T t e R. He's this Brits gay Brits. If he's not gay, he's certainly accident who loves to talk over the top about his fantastic stories that are basically in the tabloids. And he says, and I never liked his work. I never trust his stories. He's full of shit so many times, but he wants the clicks. According to him, he says, inside has told this young man has nothing to do with the business in quotes, and Charlie is glowing, something else men don't say about their male friends. He's calmer, grounded and genuinely happy. The guy's changed him. Charlie changed eight years ago when he found out he had ades. Charlie Sheen's romance with the mystery man began early this summer, and it wasn't some Hollywood set up. They met through mutual friends in Malibuka. That's the easiest sentence in the world to write. He lives in Malibu, they got mutual friends. No one could dispute that. This is the way some sensational writers like to walk the tightrope when they're printing what they know to be a story that's not true. But it might not be that kind of story that the celebrity wants to go after because he's looking at her going that's not the worst story. I've already admitted on National TV and in my book and on the Netflix special that I have sex with men. So it's not like this is some well kept secret. If this story came out two months ago, well then we're talking about a sensational story that would need sourcing from at least two different people, which doesn't happen anymore, especially in the tabloids. They get one source if that, and they run with it. What the A lister loved about the man was the fact that he's not an actor or a celebrity, just a regular guy with a normal job. Charlie Sheen has no idea how to talk to people who aren't in Hollywood. He's been in Hollywood, since he was born. All of his friends were Hollywood, the Rob and Chad Lowe's, the Sean Penns and Nick Cages. They all they all made movies together as kids with little cameras. All he knows is he doesn't have regular friends. They cook, they watch old movies. It's sweet, quiet and healthy. Bullshit. Rob Shutter has a long history of being full of shit and carefully walking that line between libel and leverage. Okay, in other words, the way he words his stories, he can get away with this shit without getting sued. But you can't fool me. You can't bullshit a bullshit. I wrote for the tabloids for a number of years. I know how to do the exact same thing, especially when the story is going to appear on a Friday afternoon, which this one did, before the reps can see the story and respond. Typically, you write the story and you send an email to the actor or actresses representatives, their manager, their PR person, whoever, let them know you're writing a story about Charlie being in love with the man, a regular guy who's not in the entertainment industry, and you send that out at five to five pm in the summertime on Fridays, you send that out at three because they typically don't work a whole day because they run out to the Hamptons. But during this time of the year, five to five is good. They're not going to respond to that email. And most big actors and their flags that they pay thirty thousand dollars a month to on the low end, we'll all just say no comment. We don't comment on so and so. It's personal life. They're getting paid to do literally nothing. But I wrote a few stories like this for the tabloids when I was just empty. I had nothing to write, and I wrote something one time. But you can't disprove it, and it's too innocent for the celebrity to want to do something about it. So you pick and choose. Okay, Billy Eilis was touring with her brother, and I read somewhere that they both like horror movies. Some innocumous articles said her and her brother like to they're regular people. When they're not recording, they enjoy watching the horror movies. Okay, I just stuck in my head, so I decide to write this little one hundred and fifty were an article in my column. How these two whenever they're touring around the country, the first thing they do when they land in the city is to look for a place that you know, those places where you have to what they call escape houses where you have to solve these riddles inside the house and escape or find the money, you know, find the hidden key. This old clues I did to call escape house. That could be wrong, but they were a big thing, like eight seven, eight, nine years ago. I'm sure they're still around, but they were really big back then. So I wrote that Billy Allac and her brother love to do that. Now, who's gonna call me and go That's not true. She would never go to one of those places, little brother, She despises, horror. No, it's never gonna happen. She's too busy. Your flags don't care, and she doesn't care about the fact that that's not true. But it's harmless. Okay, that's what Rob Shooter did. Hear he had a deadline. He looked at Charliy's flick special, read the book or excerpts and decided, I mean, if he already has sex with men, what's the problem is saying he's met someone? I mean, how why would he get mad? See it's all timing, it's all time, and you know you don't want retractions. I think celebrities can sue, they can go after a paper. What you don't want is a lawsuit. Obviously, never had one of those in over thirty years. Also, I mean I was threatened twice Robert Downey. Trump didn't follow through. But you know, threats are one thing, But writing retraction sucks. Now, when I wrote retractions, I can put it in my column and word it the way I want to word it in it, maybe a funny, self effacing way, right, self deprecating way, like I must have had that too much gin must have flown in my eyes. I thought I saw some and so at the club the other night, but it turns out it wasn't. Whatever you do, you write it in a way that makes you look silly. But in the old days, they put retractions on page two, which is the inside of the cover of the newspaper, and you can read them there. They don't do that anymore. Retractions aren't even something that's listed in the website where you can look up old newspaper articles, which sucks because if somebody got a story wrong in twenty twelve and you're going back in those clips and reading about a story that, oh, it's in the paper, it must be true. You can't find if it wasn't true or if the actor got mad because retractions are no longer included in that database where you look for old clips on a person. It's what they do with newspapers. In our day, we used to get actual clips from old newspapers that were brown and yellowed because they've been in a file for years in the news's library. Now it's all done by computer. But either way, it's like a fucking dinosaur. Yeah, you'd go to library, or can I have some clips on Sylvester Sloan. They give you an enveloop of whole past stories on stallone, and that's where you can get your old information. This is before Google. You had to read five, six, eight different stories to find out something you needed to know. You need to find You needed to find out facts. What's the name of his kids, what year they get married, when when they divorced. There was no Google you had to read anyhow. Did write a retraction once for the News about Robert Downey. I said he was at the Mandrine Hotel during the Oscar weekend festivities. I saw him there. He was high, he was loaded, he wore blackmail polished and back then he was on probation for those horrible offenses he had when he was cracked out and ended up being in someone else's bed in the neighborhood where he didn't even live. He was wearing I think female clothing. Someone came home and saw Robert Danny join you in their bed. So he got in trouble. And the fact that he was in Los Angeles and not on a movie set in Georgia where he was supposed to be would have raised the red flag. He would have broke his parole and that would have meant jail time. So his people went at me and wrote to the Daily News. He had the big lawyer, Martin Singer, who they all go to, who throws those scary letters out, and my news editors were alarmed. I'm like, guys, I was five feet away from I saw him, He saw me see him, So this is all nonset. Well, they made me write a retraction. Well, I finally got to Hollywood. I ended up hooking up with a manager named Mark Burke, who incidentally was Charlie Sheen's manager before two and a half men. And that's what Charlie and I would hang out because our manager put us together to see if we had an idea to do. Is could I write something for Trollie that kind of shit. I just wanted to hang out with, which was always fun. But what I hooked up with, Mark Berger is my manager. He told me we were laughing one day. He goes, oh, by the way, that story he wrote about Robert Downey being at the montret Skybar. Going to ask her, yeah, he says, that was him. I said, I know it was him. He said I was lefting because you you know, I saw you wrote a retraction day. They must have came aut you pretty I said, yeah, Martin Singer came out of my news editors. He goes, yeah, well, I was producing that movie that Robert Downey was on and he begged us to let him leave for one night to go to that party, the Oscar party, and that's where I saw it. So I was vindicated. Even though Liz Smith wrote an article in her in her column about me lying about Downey being in Los Angeles, they loved the fact that A. J. Benz had got it wrong. I didn't get it wrong.
Speaker 2: I was lied to.
Speaker 1: There's one of the one other retraction I had to write, I'm lying. The other one sounds pretty innocent. I had to write a retraction for Newsday, the Long Island newspaper when I was writing high school and college sports. Had a kid I grew up with, named Joe Breakstone. We all played ball together, you know, softball, kickball, football. We were always twenty thirty guys deep in a new development in West ice Lope. It was great. There was always fit. There were too many kids. We used to have a phrase. I don't know if you guys used this phrase, where you get fifteen twenty kids to play a game of kickball or tackle football, and if other kids begin to show up on their bicycles. The phrase was games locked. The game's locked, you can't play. You got to start your own game with your own friends. That was the benefit of having too many kids in the neighborhood. And we all rode bikes, ban out of seats, extended forks, the streamers on the handles, the baseball card in the spokes, a tat tatters. He drove down the sidewalk.
Speaker 2: That's a different way.
Speaker 1: I don't see any kids on bikes now unbelievable, all right, Joe breaks down. Her little brother named Willie. Well, he was about four years younger than us, and he played with us even though he was smaller. Also a heavy set kid, so it wasn't the greatest athlete, but what he lacked on athleticism he made up for in his win. He was funny, so we kept him around years later. Willie now is in high school. He's playing for our alma mater, West Eye some Lions, and he plays backup goalie for the West is of Soccer team. And I wanted the kid to have his moment, you know, because it was a meaningless game in another losing season for West is Of Soccer. So I wrote in the highlight section, Lions keeper Willie breaks down, stopped three of Babylon's penalty kicks and made a game saving I made a game saving save in the closing seconds of Westleifsin's one nothing win. It's a big line. There were no penalty kicks in the game at all. There was no big save in the closing seconds. West Islam did win, but WILLI didn't even play. So a few days he loved it. His brother and him love it. They would call me laugh. And a few days later, a parent from the losing team coles Newsday and talks to my edelb and says, there was no penalty kicks in that game. This is a lot. So they called me to the carpet and I just innocently blamed it on whatever. The coach had one of the kids calling the game results, and I just printed what the kids said. I'd had no reason to disbelieve the kid. They never lied before, that kind of shit. But all had a good time because Willie liked the fact that his name was in the paper, because when you play high school sports, well, at least I had this kind of ego. You want to see your name of the paper, and not all of us have that. Some kids never get in the paper anyhow, that's the state of journalism today. At least I was having fun. But Rob Shooter is full of shit. Now this could all come out to be true with Charlie announcing his boyfriend. Maybe they're holding hands on a red carpet. I doubt it, but if I'm wrong, I'll be glad to tell you. Finally, I've got to get this Kevin Federline book. My god, Kevin Federline is including everything about his years of Britney spears, and it's getting messier with each excerpt. The book comes out, I think in a few days. But the other day it was all about how scared he was for their two young boys when Brittany would stand by the kid's bedroom doorway holding a large kitchen knife. We seen her working with knives in her Instagram video, so we know that's not far fetched. He also detailed the day that she walked into her head cutting slawn number and got her. She asked for a shaved head, that the persons that I can't do that. I don't feel comfortable doing that to you. That's when Britney grabbed the shears and did her herself. Then, of course came the crazy paparazzi moment, one of the best moments in showbiz paparazzi history, where Britney standing at a gas station with a hood over a shaved head and waving that umbrella at paparazzi and trying to hit cars with that umbrella and was crazy. But Fedelein says in the book that earlier that evening, she came to their mansion where they lived but he wouldn't hope. He wouldn't let her in. She kept ringing the buzzer to be let in, but she was talking in gibberish. She couldn't understand what she was saying, screaming actually, and he wouldn't let her in because he didn't want his kids to see her that way, their kids to see her that way. He also says he allegedly did cocaine while breastfeeding her two sons, which I could completely believe. It took place at his album. At his album release party, he said he'd be home with both sons, but he was surprised to find her and his father in law at this party. Now, he says he was happy to see his father in law, who came to support him, but he threw a look Kevin's way, shook his head in motion to my dressing room, Kevin says, and his expression sat in that flat blank space between disapproval and apprehension, as if to say, she's here and it's not good. And when Kevin opened the door, he says he saw Brittany and a young starlet friend starting a fat line of coke off the table. My money says that starlet was Lindsey lowhand. He says both were wearing these outrageous wigs. Britney's was electric blue. It was surreal. They didn't even try to hide it. That's scary. But something tells me kay Fed also bent down and had a bank's fat line as well. Doesn't make what Brittany did right, But I just have a feeling he parted with them as well. I just refuse to believe if you see Brittany and Lindsay do him blow, you're not going to get a little hit, especially at that age, who he was, who they were. But he's not going to write that or ever admit it anyhow. He doesn't name the other check that. I think it's Lindsay, but other people talk about her drug use. Her agent, Jason Treywick, was also in the room during her taking drugs. He has a bad reputation as well. The kids were one year and one month old at the time, so Kevin says he was flipping out what to do with these little kids when their mommy is going off the deep end, and you know, you can't breastfeed your kids when you're doing drugs. You shouldn't even have wine. I mean, it's just.
Speaker 2: Terrible.
Speaker 1: So he says out loud, please don't go home and breastfeed the kids like this. Call your mom or someone. We need to get formula. You can't do this. Then he says, she threw a drink in his face, and that was the proverbial last straw, final straw, the breastfeeding thing, and that's what ended him. He said, the way she reacted, that was the end. But it all happened so fast, couldn't even catch my breath. This book has a lot of highlights like this. It comes out October twenty first. It's tough to hear. I don't know how you guys feel about it. I know we all want to know what was going on with her in that marriage, as well as we all watched her steadily going crazy. But this is the kind of information you want to send out into the universe. Some of your kids can read it. That's the part about this book. I'm a little, you know, a little concerned about. I don't care what you tell me. Most kids side with their mom. That's just the biological thing, I believe. So I'm not sure how they're going to take this, or if they're taking it, how they're taking it. Right now. But then it goes further. He says he also caught her on the phone with her ex boyfriend justin Timberlake. The night before she married. K fed direct the hotel in Santa Monica to Fairmont Mirama Hotel, Beautiful Place. The night before their wedding, he walks in during a phone call and he goes, what's wrong. He thought she was talking to her mother. You know, maybe she was having doubts. He's thinking that kind of shit because her face looked a little off right, she wasn't as happy, And he says, oh, and he finds out it was justin He said that we don't have to do this, Like he said, I didn't care if we got married or not. I don't believe that, but he says, Brittany said, I just wanted to make sure everything was done between her and Timberlake, and she wanted to see her final piece. Uh oh, save that for the night before the wedding. You're gonna walk down the aisle in several hours and see your husband typically beaming at your dress and what you look like in your dress. And every husband loves the way his wife looks that that moment they appear to walk down the aisle in that dress you haven't yet seen. I mean, traditionally you don't see it until you see it in the church.
Speaker 2: But that's a big red flag. Man. I know they were young and he was madly in.
Speaker 1: Love, but yeah, she's clearly still in love with Justin Timberlake. At that point, she wasn't over it. So, in other words, Kevin Federline knows how Haley Bieber felt when Justin phoned Selena Gomez before he married Haley. I hate but I know all this ridiculous information, but my brain is full of this nonsense. But look at I want to read a Kevin Federline book. The whole deal with getting with Brittany while this girl was carrying his child. I mean, that's a whole other story.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he gets into in the book, but that's pretty interesting. And you know, I want to know if he talks about in the book when was the first time he saw signs that this chick wasn't wrapped too tight. When I hear stories like this, it puts two and two together for me. I think Justin Timberlake walking away from her is what began her snap, you know, but this is just the beginning. If I were to write a book about the whole Britney Spirits saga, which I think is going to be a bigger story than the death of Judy Garland one day, I'd call the book The Broken Girl Disney Built. But naturally I'll never write that book, but somebody will, and it's going to be hard to put down. That's it for today, Gang. There's more on each one of these stories on Monday's Patreon. I advise all of you to go to patreon dot com slash Famous A Bitch and get with that army eight years strong. They know why they've listened to the show. They know why they follow me as one of their favorite podcasts because I gave the unadulterated, unfiltered truth about everything from what I've gleamed off the people who run around in Hollywood. It's not always pretty, but it tends to be entertaining. Nonetheless, I'm aj Benza. That was your Famous A Bitch. October eighteenth, twenty twenty five. Draw me all week. You can't go wrong. It's twenty two cents a day, come on, cheapen than Starbucks.