Speaker 1: What's that, beautiful people?
Speaker 2: It is your baby Mama, favorite baby Mama, Stormy Pe And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Zip the modern day female perspective. Damn Son, back at it again, And honestly, I can't even say back at it again because we've never been here before. As you guys can see, we got some fly shit going on today. We haven't done it in a minute, but y'all, we got some special guests in the building, you know. And I have never wanted to simultaneously smack and hug a group of people at the same time in my life until I met these individuals.
Speaker 1: And the first time we linked.
Speaker 2: I said, damn, somebody should definitely begining to SSI check for all of you, but to my surprise, no one was. I would like to introduce you all to the Talk Heavy podcast.
Speaker 3: Like the intro.
Speaker 2: SA boys, So can we just give like a little introduction each every one of your.
Speaker 4: Look, man, it's dead Nasty aka dangerous dead Nasty aka choke you mama, a ka, choke your pop out my dad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, who else?
Speaker 3: Just I don't even know if I should do my answer?
Speaker 5: Please do please?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the prison Hunting Park, the b b W lover, the pregnant woman slayer, Mister to push up the night, the man built in the image of God himself.
Speaker 7: Slice massiveness, It's the nord Philly legend. Uh huh, Strawberry Mansion's finest, the b b W hater, the pregnant woman creator. They still calling me Jesus first cousin. He go wraw because the condom keep busting from North Philly to South Beach.
Speaker 8: Because that's about as long as this pipe reach.
Speaker 7: You should always fuck with a chick that stutter from the get go because you might push it.
Speaker 3: Nut before she say no.
Speaker 7: And ladies, sucking dick is good for your mental health, So don't do it for him.
Speaker 8: Gotta say do it for yourself.
Speaker 1: Do it for yourself?
Speaker 3: Yes, gee, underscore, man, we just contaminated this shows three minutes.
Speaker 1: You know, when I started this show, what did I say? What did I say to y'all? What did I say?
Speaker 2: You gonna want to simultaneously hug and smack these niggas? I said that, I said that once again. I'm so happy to.
Speaker 1: Have the Talk Heavy podcast. And this is so long overdue, so long overdue it is.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to be here in the studio, the demo Wait Network studio. Thank you so much for lending your space. And I'm also happy to have you guys on the show.
Speaker 3: We wait.
Speaker 8: We happy to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we waiting to get it, get it started.
Speaker 1: Now, did y'all come us like a nineties morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it looks good.
Speaker 8: It looks good to killed the show funeral.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was thinking boys the man. But it's given, It's given. It's given for sure. So for the people who might have been living under a rock and did not hear, we got some special things.
Speaker 1: Going on, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yes we do.
Speaker 1: Listen Philly.
Speaker 2: Honestly, the only place to be April thirteenth is at Punchline Comedy.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna tell you why. We got the sip heavy talk show Chocolate Chip and Sip and.
Speaker 7: Who else talk heavy podcast?
Speaker 4: Come on, man, make sure y'all come out. It's on a Sunday, seven pm. Come on now, listen, man, We're going to have a lot of treats for y'all. It's more than just a podcast. We got two podcasts coming together to do more than just talk to.
Speaker 7: The best podcast. I mean, let's look and the GB guarantee.
Speaker 1: What's the GB guarantee?
Speaker 3: You guaranteed to leave or you might nut on stage? Oh my god, you're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 7: I just know the last Stormy show, Stormy p show I was at I left horn.
Speaker 5: I was crazy. So you were satisfied. Okay, you had some workers.
Speaker 1: Brian, y'all. We're gonna have games. We're gonna have bomb conversations, dope segments. Andy'll just pop the balloon.
Speaker 3: Oh, somebody gonna get a date with you.
Speaker 8: Somebody gonna win a date with Stormy Pig.
Speaker 2: That's that's word on the streets, word on the streets and saying. And if you want to be a part of it, all you have to do is screenshot your ticket and send an email to inquiries at stormyp e a dot com with a screenshot of your ticket a s l. If you're old enough, you know the vibes, and that's it. You're a contender. Listen, man, Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I want to say, if you've been trying to serve these niggas with child support paperwork, the place to be is Punchline and April thirteenth, they're gonna be there, serve serve them all right, click the link in your bio and get it now. Chocolate Chip and Chip Talk Heavy Podcast is a sip heavy show.
Speaker 3: Let's get it, let's get it.
Speaker 1: What an intro, guys, what an intro? Already?
Speaker 2: I wanted to kick you all out and this is all spots get crazy crazy, So y'all, I'm gonna be real. If I can be honest.
Speaker 3: If I can be honest, that's what we're for.
Speaker 2: So last week I had a clip going viral and I wanted to discuss right. So in the clip, I said, every woman needs a platonic male friend because it's nothing like hearing you being stupid about a man from a man.
Speaker 1: Right At first, I wanted to get your thoughts agree or disagree.
Speaker 4: From from a man like a nigga sitting around waiting to foot see.
Speaker 1: And that that's what I had to add in. This is a very good point, very good point.
Speaker 2: No, right, So, I don't mean those guys that like try to crack on you and you put them in the friend zone and then like they honestly just sitting around waiting for you to change your mind.
Speaker 1: I don't mean.
Speaker 4: Nothing anybody changed your mind before hell no, oh, come on.
Speaker 2: Hell story an, I'm on mym.
Speaker 4: So every nigga that you fuck, you already do you're gonna.
Speaker 2: When you met him, every nigga I fucked, I knew I was gonna fuck him within the first thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: I told you that it's real. It's real, it's real.
Speaker 4: You know how.
Speaker 1: I take that back, Maybe not thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: I might have waited like a date or two for a few but I pretty much knew, like this is gonna be great, this is not gonna one are the other.
Speaker 3: Okay, I do agree that having an honest platonic keyword, I'm gonna go with your keyword me before. You gotta know the definition place means he thinks you ugly, yes, and he don't want bomb. Yes.
Speaker 1: First of all, nobody not he thinks you ugly. Take that out.
Speaker 3: Just check that out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're completely not a type.
Speaker 2: No, you can think somebody is attractive, but you don't want to fuck them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: That's that's real.
Speaker 3: That's no. No, no, no, that's a real thing. That's a real thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so one of them, one of them, I can recommend why you.
Speaker 3: Want him to think you attractive though.
Speaker 1: Oh he don't got to. I just know he do because I think I'm attractive. That's it.
Speaker 3: There you go. This is the reason why niggas don't want their girls to.
Speaker 4: Be I was gonna go off another because listen, because you're basically saying right now that a dude that's your friend.
Speaker 3: Thinks you're hot. You're hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's why when you get a boyfriend, he don't want you to be friends with them.
Speaker 3: Niggas.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can I give you a pin to that, right, So I can think a man is attractive, but.
Speaker 1: I can also say he's not my type.
Speaker 2: Like I can recognize you get bitches, but I don't like you, like me saying somebody like air Pierre. Half the fucking world will sit here and tell you air Pier fire as fuck, but he's not my type. But I can say he's attractive. I know he get bitches, but he's not my type.
Speaker 3: He's wait, he's not your type.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there a scenario in the universe where he could fuck no.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell you why, right, And I'm gonna tell you why though. Right, Let's go back to no, No, Let's go back to.
Speaker 1: He's not my type.
Speaker 2: And the reason I say that is because if you are somebody who prefers, because everybody has purposes, if you're somebody who prefers somebody of a certain color, of a certain stature, of a certain body type, you can recognize, say, yo, I know you get bitches.
Speaker 3: Like white niggas. No, no, let me, let me, let me get in one thing to say, just like, just like gim saying you don't like that, let me ask you just never happened. And this is a woman thing. And I don't want to take the show left, but women lines are ninety percent of the time. He grew on me. Is that not a common woman line?
Speaker 1: I can't speak for women. I can't speak for me.
Speaker 3: Oh now, we don't speak for women on this.
Speaker 2: Previous episodes, I always say to me, for me, I me what I.
Speaker 7: Like say that every person that you slept wasn't your type.
Speaker 4: Come on, let's let's have a real Let's have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: Let's have a real conversation.
Speaker 2: I am a woman who at my big age, I have one child, right, I have only had four serious boyfriends. Every every let me get to saying every nigga who I slept with was my type.
Speaker 1: I've never had sex with a.
Speaker 2: Respect and when I say not my type.
Speaker 1: It's not for me.
Speaker 8: What exactly is your type? Let's get into that.
Speaker 1: D niggas, but ner niggas think I don't like them, because I'm fine ship. I believe that.
Speaker 8: Ship.
Speaker 2: Nerd niggas think I don't like them. I promise when I be going to these kinds and ship like that, niggas do.
Speaker 1: Not crack on me.
Speaker 8: They don't like comic con with your ass cheeks out.
Speaker 1: And that's part of the problem.
Speaker 2: When I be at these kinds, I be like full ugly meigga salt traps.
Speaker 4: Don't really you know, I got history with kN as well, and I don't really.
Speaker 1: I wish I could see how dope this room is.
Speaker 3: Honest, niggas don't.
Speaker 4: Niggas don't holler at con like that. It's a different type of thing that they do, but it's not hollering.
Speaker 2: So to me, what I've picked up is it's not exactly hollering. You just hang with somebody all day, okay, and then as the day doing those down, It's like, so what you're doing, what you're doing, what you're trying to do.
Speaker 1: And that's how niggas end up.
Speaker 8: Question about the the whole kind thing. Right.
Speaker 7: It's like when y'all there and y'all like got these costumes on, y'all be like like y'all the people like.
Speaker 2: That's part of constant you embody.
Speaker 7: So I might like you, but I don't know that I want to hit the Pink Ranger from.
Speaker 1: The first of all, If you don't, who are you?
Speaker 3: Where did you grow up in?
Speaker 1: Honestly, growing up, everybody went the Pink Ranger come.
Speaker 3: On until because you know the words, not that show.
Speaker 2: Everybody wanted that Pink Raiser until the Yellow Ranger became black.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. That's a fact you didn't. Yeah, I just remember that.
Speaker 1: Yo, I'm CRIINGT. So what's the consensus?
Speaker 3: Agree, I disagree, I disagree, I don't disagree. I agree. I agree.
Speaker 4: I believe that think about us in our former co hosts and how we used to give knowledge and game and stuff like that, and now naturally we're older guys, so we felt fall into that category. But they do need that person that they respect their opinion that there's no like sexual things involved to like muddy up their advice.
Speaker 7: Also, I think that you should get advice from somebody who got good advice. I don't think it necessarily has to be a man of the opposite sex.
Speaker 3: I think it's who got the best.
Speaker 7: Advice, because you could be getting advice from another woman who got a lot of life experiences, who might have been ran through by a couple dudes or whatever.
Speaker 4: She might be a stud.
Speaker 8: Give great advice.
Speaker 7: I heard because they got they you know what I mean, they got kind of both sides, you know what I'm saying, both the conversation.
Speaker 3: No, that's where I was going with you. I don't think sex matters when it comes to good advice. But also, can we be honest, how often did that oppos success sex listen to the man it took for them to be hard headed, go through the pain, then come back and say, you know what, guys, you were right.
Speaker 1: You got to much dip on your ship play. That's not really that's.
Speaker 3: Not really listening to the advice. I hear the advice, I store it, I go through all of the same nonsense regardless.
Speaker 8: And then I come back and tell you, y'all never listened to us.
Speaker 2: Learn you know a lot of what the comments in that clip was was men saying, y'all don't listen to us anyway, And you know, I just want to say, I'm sorry, man.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, but I think what you said goes both ways, because there's also benefits for the dude that has the female friend as well. She probably has friends for you to put your penis inside, you know, and and then you get to see how her and her friends move. And usually when you get you know, when they become friends with you, they don't care about how in their wholeness because you're just bro. So now you could truly see how slutty women are. They are diabolically sludy if they have their own apartment.
Speaker 2: I would like to change the word from diabolically to equally.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm going to say equally.
Speaker 4: It's not equal because your powers surpass ours you have. You know, she's a comic book dirt. These are alpha level mutants, Omega level noga Omega level mutants like Magneto, the way they can attract the opposite sex. If a woman has her own apartment, she's fucking what that.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: Men can be in their own apartment and be like, what the hell am I paying this rent for I ain't even got no bitches over here. I might as well be living with my mom. I might as well be living with my niggas. But a woman at any time that she get that craving, she.
Speaker 3: Can get it.
Speaker 4: She could pick up that phone, she could holler out, yell out the window if she wanted to, and Dick.
Speaker 3: Is just going to appear.
Speaker 8: Or she could just go to the gym and just post the results.
Speaker 3: With sweaty crotch every morning.
Speaker 1: The reason why all.
Speaker 7: Men who give advice are that is the quickest way into the female group chat for real, because what winds up happening is he ain't just giving you advice. He giving you that advice that you're going to take, and it's like you're going to take all the other women around you.
Speaker 8: Right, So we had a conversation.
Speaker 7: We had a conversation earlier, right, And this is something that I learned from death right.
Speaker 8: A lot of times.
Speaker 7: When when us as men give y'all advice, like let's say, fans as you was to call yo, GB, what's up?
Speaker 8: You know this niggas doing X, Y and Z.
Speaker 7: Quite naturally, what I'll do is I'll always agree with the dude to kind of throw you off of the scent that I'm really trying to get to you. So what I'll be like, I'm like, yeah, you gotta give him some grace, Like you know what I mean, go back to him and just say X, Y and Z.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 7: Now, what you don't realize is I'm controlling the whole entire narrative because I'm sending you back, I'm telling you what to say back to him.
Speaker 8: I'm changing I'm.
Speaker 3: He's leaving apart.
Speaker 4: The reason why is because you're already fixated on being mad at whoever the guy you're talking to. Right if I agree with him, you will never direct the energy to me. It actually makes you madter at him, at him.
Speaker 2: I just want to circle back to the point where I said, these are not.
Speaker 1: Men who wanted me.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to I hear you.
Speaker 2: But here's my whole thing, right, none of y'all are related to me. If I called y'all with some ship right now, you're gonna give me honest advice. You give me some advice, So no answer the question, yes, exactly. So there are more dynamics of that in the universe that I feel like people like to agree to.
Speaker 4: So say, married niggas, yeah.
Speaker 3: Married, we are none of us a married man like we are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're kind of like married.
Speaker 1: Niggas.
Speaker 2: Ain't common law or illegally in this room right now? Nobody what you mean? What I said were ringing common law?
Speaker 3: Be we liveing in s Chris for seven years, and so you.
Speaker 1: Live with your butch for seven years?
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 1: I want to say you is not seven years. You might be, but you're not. You can't even keep a best for two weeks. Up, Up, just got back in these streets. Yeah, no, no, come here, Jim, ain't got no bit come out.
Speaker 8: Crazy.
Speaker 7: Ain't know what's crazy since you've known me, right, I probably was in a relationship longer than both of these Niggas's up.
Speaker 3: That's a lot, girl.
Speaker 1: Every time I come and must he has between.
Speaker 3: I had some breakers here the break I was in the street for thirty six hours. Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 4: The nigga, the nigga has been been in the relationship forever. He'll have a flash breakup and then they're right back together.
Speaker 1: I am here at every o, my mom, I am here at every flash breakup, yes or no?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, but.
Speaker 7: Say the thing about it is also people kind of confused with the way that I talk on talk heavy. People assume they sing know that I'm single, because no girl, no woman would.
Speaker 1: With one fact.
Speaker 3: I want to get back to you platonic, So let me let me then, So what's that you do not want to fuck? I'm a clear a girl that you're just your friend that you're not attracted to. Right, yes, let's go with that.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the thing.
Speaker 7: If you're a mill and I want to talk to him, I'm just saying, like, how many like like this is a scenario. I think that there's like a anception to the rule, like how many people? How many ugly people do you talk to to day?
Speaker 1: It's not about.
Speaker 3: How unattractive people do you talk.
Speaker 1: It's not about being unattractive. If you like tall, slim chicks.
Speaker 2: If there is a fine ass, thick woman, you can look at her, it's like, yo, she she bad as shit, But that's not my type.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 1: What would you say?
Speaker 8: You said, she's thick?
Speaker 3: Like fat? I can't get past this.
Speaker 4: You've never people have types right in everything, and I'm talking about I'm talking about there's types in everything. I like a certain genre of music. That don't mean that that country song right there, I fuck with that. You never liked the nigga that was outside of your type before, you can like.
Speaker 1: People that are outside your type.
Speaker 2: But I feel like another piece that we're missing is when you get close enough with somebody, you learn things about that person. So they may be your type, but you might also be close enough to know they're a trash ass fucking person. You can get close enough to somebody, but like, YO, they're.
Speaker 1: Fine as shit. But I also know you don't wash your feet in the shower. I also know you don't like taking care.
Speaker 3: Of your kids. Unless she was in the showroom.
Speaker 1: Conversations come up, conversations come up.
Speaker 2: You can hear ship, you can hear you can hear ship that they argue about what other people. That'll make you privy to YO, that bitch is not for me. Like she'd fucking be snapping on her baby dad because he won't give her money for all the other kids.
Speaker 4: But you still might want to fuck him though, No, some friends want to fuck I'm gonna go with this story.
Speaker 3: Because these my two friends here, they actually don't believe in this female friend platonic stuff obviously. No, no, no, no, no no. I have a female friend, female best friend, right, and there's nothing there. Yeah, she's not a believer. She's a good looking woman, but she's you know, we've been friends and has just been there. So I do give advice. She can call me at any time. We hadn't been through multiple relationships opposite way, well I've had, she's been in the same relationship. But in the in the grand scheme of things, it's like, I do know what it's like to have someone of the opposite sex that's truly my friend. So I do feel like I'm able to give her manly advice because women think more emotionally and less logically, especially when Dick is slotting inside them.
Speaker 4: That because the only reason was because he was so professional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry, so and when that's happening, I do understand that they sometimes need the game of a man. So I gotta retract my statement and say I agree with you. I agreed that doesn't have to be the opposite sex, but I do think it does help coming from a person whom I can see what she can't say.
Speaker 2: And that's and that's important right there, because that's what I was saying, Like you'll be all bent out of shape about a nigga and your homie will look you danny face, like.
Speaker 1: Yo, you're letting a nigga with three pair of jeans play you like.
Speaker 2: That's crazy because you'll be so dicmatized and so caught up in this nigga you won't realize Yo, he do live with his mom, He do got three pair of jeans. He do only call me at ten o'clock. But it's like having that outside for saying like, yeah, you're being dumb right now. It's like because your girlfriends, when they give you advice, they still gonna make it seem.
Speaker 1: Like you being a good person.
Speaker 2: Like maybe his phone dies or maybe he did have plans for now, he just forgot to tell you about a nigga. Ain't sugar coat and ship he gonna tell you like that ship don't make sense.
Speaker 4: And sometimes when your girls are saying bad ship about the nigga, they just want to suck his dick too.
Speaker 3: It's a different.
Speaker 8: Factors and niggas who dick they usually that was us.
Speaker 3: That was us he's.
Speaker 1: Whispering. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes I said all that to say today.
Speaker 2: I feel like I value you guys opinion maybe a little less now except for slice.
Speaker 3: Thank you, but.
Speaker 8: Never mind, go ahead.
Speaker 1: But I genuinely wanted to come to you guys with a few of my scenarios.
Speaker 2: And you know, honestly, I feel like Shaan be sick of hearing my ship every week. You know, is one of the niggas who will tell me, like, bitch, you being stupid. So you know, I just wanted to open the floor a little bit.
Speaker 3: Can I even disclaim it to these guys. Let's give us some bars, fellows that store.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I wanted to shot at the time, are you looking or no?
Speaker 3: God, he's enjoying the show.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to bring to you guys some situation and I wanted you to tell me.
Speaker 2: If I'm the asshole, that these are all people that I've chosen to, you know, cut off communications with over the past two years, and yeah, asks as many questions as you need to, and yeah, I just want to run into Am I the asshole?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: So first.
Speaker 2: I went on a date with the guy and this is probably our second date. At this point, he chooses to go to a bar our kid Uh.
Speaker 1: No, I lie.
Speaker 2: It was minigolf, right, So we got a bunch of holes downstairs, no diddy, We're doing like fourteen holes and afterwards we play like a Connect four and then we play Uno. I beat him in every single thing this night everything. I beat him in minigolf, I beat him in Connect four, I beat him in.
Speaker 3: He's a loser. Okay, continue now.
Speaker 2: After I beat him at Uno, he says, oh my god, let me fucking win.
Speaker 1: You are a terrible date. But he was serious. I feel like he was serious, right, And he also didn't win anything.
Speaker 3: That night, so he's a loser. This is the problem. This is the actual problem. I was rocking with him, you said that part because I thought he's letting you. I thought he was letting you win.
Speaker 7: But his reaction normally, when you letting somebody win, you know, you kind of be nachalant about him. He'd be like, oh, yeah, you that one. You know what I'm saying. You just being cool about it. But the fact that he was like really trying to beat you, and nah.
Speaker 2: It was the You're a terrible date for me, because even if you are joking, how am I a terrible date because you're not winning anything because everything isn't in the same level, the same skill level you need for a mini golf connect for and no our three different skill levels.
Speaker 7: Say that either type of dude who won't really get chicks like that, because any type of dude who really get chicks would a flip that even if you was really beating the.
Speaker 8: Shit out of me, you was really beating my ass.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna at least act like I'm letting you win, right, just so that he don't have no finesse. You understand what I'm saying. He was thinking more about the game and not thinking about later.
Speaker 4: But I gotta ask you said, you can ask questions why, it's the question I got g was he thinking more about the game, because sometimes I've only had this happen a couple of times where it was a chick that I thought that I was gonna vibe with and like, and when we went out it felt like I'm chilling with the homie. I was getting no energy from the person your first in a sense, so in a sense that was not really from me, though you feel me it's more like yo, and I don't want a fucking date or no, like I don't feel no date energy, and I feel like you could have been on this date giving ball no rhythm and just beating him in the games where he's just like cause it's not like you beat him in the games and then you dancing on him or you hugged up on him, or you're showing him some kind of like you're yeah, you're you're you're seducing him or giving them a rhythm where he like, oh this is dope, shorty beating my ass. But is she twerking on me? It's like, I'm just out with this chick. She beating me in the game. She ain't giving me no rhythm, no kissing, no nothing.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of hard.
Speaker 7: So it's like it's almost like certain ideas, especially when you're trying to get to know somebody, is a bad date.
Speaker 8: Some some dates are just set up wrong. It's like meat and Chicken take it them to the movies.
Speaker 7: Well we in the movies, we really don't get an opportunity to kind of talk and kick it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: If he was smart, he probably would have took you out for coffee.
Speaker 7: He probably would have took you somewhere where he can actually get the you know, put the combination in for what he needed to get.
Speaker 3: Real quickly got the point I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say so.
Speaker 2: First of all, big Mama ain't never talking on nobody in no fucking date, So you ain't never gonna get that in.
Speaker 1: The chew from me, right. But I will say it was a playful banner. It was you ship talking. Problem was you couldn't back it up.
Speaker 2: And my thought process was, if I'm on a second date with a nigga, am I postal and win all the games?
Speaker 1: Because damn I might be single?
Speaker 4: What did you do to show this man that you liked him?
Speaker 2: See now, the girl in me was about to say other than show up, But I'm gonna be honest and give a good answer. We were having dope conversations to me, were reviving to me. But I feel like that's when what your preference comes in. Maybe you are looking for somebody who's going I'm.
Speaker 4: Only saying say, I'm only saying that to say, men usually received very very strong signals from a woman that like, oh, she fucking with me. Somewhere in that date. He threw that desperate thing out because he was like, Yo, I'm not getting no.
Speaker 3: Sick connect exactly connect.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was it because even while we were playing no, we was vibe, we was kicking.
Speaker 3: We was like, you know, that's right because if a girl to work on me too early, she probably I'm probably not gonna like her. I think she's ditty, right, my girl. But I'm saying it's subtle, touches its energy like I I've been in restaurants, uh ship with my girl now. And when we sat we sat on the same side and it was just a simple lay against him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that you said, but you see that same side energy when they give you that same side energy feel it. That's one of those things that when I talk when I think about the date that I was on that I had that kind of feel.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that same side energy got.
Speaker 1: We was on the same side when I hit him with that draw for and with this.
Speaker 7: But you gotta understand and the way that your date was set up, you treated him like an opt the whole night because he was actually your opposition on.
Speaker 8: Each one of them games was the whole night.
Speaker 7: So it's kind of hard to kind of vibe and get like, you know, kind of kind of kind of you know, you can't.
Speaker 3: Let corny get off.
Speaker 1: I think, I think, I think that everybody ain't for everybody, right.
Speaker 2: So there are some men who take pleasure in just being the best at everything in their relationship, right, And I'm not the type of woman to be with that type of man, because I'm the type of woman where I'm here to make my man better. It's not gonna be no you carrying the whole funk shit by itself if you're able to take off and like take a break if you need it.
Speaker 4: So just the crazy part in people's personalities. There's things wrong with all of us, right, and it's about the order in which you meet those things. That dude could actually be the dude for you. You just met one of his flaws too early, so you could have a dude. You would have met all this dope shit about him, ended up with him. You fuck with Gerald, Now that's your man, and I'm naming them Gerald.
Speaker 3: Fuck with Gerald, right.
Speaker 4: But you know when you talk to people like yo, Gerald be so corny about losing. But you didn't find that out until after you and Gerald already fucking it don't even matter. You just know he's a bit y'all when it come to lose and he's mad. I'm talking about while y'all live together as a family. Gerald get mad when he lose, and that's it. But because you met, because he showed that card in the beginning, that's what this. So I want to fix that. And then GB says something about the date thing going to the movies. Yeah, you don't get to kick that game. But the movies is still a good jowing because the movies puts in time. I don't know what the time is because there's a code that you punch into women's heads in order to put your penis inside of him.
Speaker 1: Gat, I don't like the movie. The movies is never gonna be before date three.
Speaker 4: So if you might not need like the movie, right, but I would use the movie on you or any other woman because the movie only equals time. It's a weird thing. People don't realize how much time they're spending with each other, the true amount of time they spend with each other before they sleep with each other. When you go on a date with somebody, you spend two hours with a see them next week, spend two hours with them, see them next week, spend the hour with them, didn't see them for two weeks, for eight lunch real quick.
Speaker 3: You add it all up.
Speaker 4: You like, I've only been around this person for six and a half hours, even though it's been a month and a half, and then you gave them the cheeks. I'm getting my hours in somehow when we're watching that movie, just being in the presence is adding to my time clocks.
Speaker 1: But I think it depends on what you're looking for when dating.
Speaker 2: If I'm just looking for a justification for giving us nigga cheeks, yes we can do a movie date before date three, But if I'm really looking for my husband, a movie date before date three is pointless because I'm not getting to know you. We're not talking, We're sitting quiet next to each other while the movie is going on.
Speaker 1: That's a waste.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you're not looking for your husband, you're just looking.
Speaker 1: For Oh I said, if like, if I'm talking for all with all the women, like for me, for me, because that's my favorite shit for me. So we're not doing a.
Speaker 3: Movie and I want to get back on your topic. Is if we start off at breakfast and then at lunch time we go to the movie. And now after movies we go to what you said, top golf or somewhere. So now we just spend six seven hours all day. That one day feels like six weeks.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Yo, I had d you're my girlfriend. After Yo, I had dates. That was I used to plan it like that. Go out, eat like he said, something in the morning, do something in the afternoon, go to the movies at night. Because now it's like we've done chill and now it's just hold hands, watch the movie. Time. She getting tired, she leaning on it. It's just that time.
Speaker 8: Listen to what the key is?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: Let me let me just give all the corny niggas out there, Oh my god, let me get'll go ahead from niggas who used to get bitches. A lot of us used to used to no more, no more, listen, just won't be clear. The perfect thing to do is when you're trying to date a woman is to go early.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: You want to pick them up early in the morning, right, do breakfast, Do things early in the morning. That way two things, One it gives you all day to spend, right, and two it kind of lets them know what's spending the night with you is kind of like because they're gonna wake up, they're gonna get breakfast. They get used to being around you in that early environment, that early vibe, right, that sets you up for the for the spend the night game. It's playing the long game, right It kind of mentally she's used to being around you that early. Now you got all day if you pick her up at ten am and let's just say at by six pm. Like Sli said, Yo, that feels like y'all been together for a month. She can actually see herself being with you, y'all and had fifteen different types of conversation right the whole time, y'all vibing in that instance, I could see getting a movie in. But listen, get there early, you get there at night, if you get there at six p m. Right, unless unless she already knows she gonna give you something, right, you really only got a couple hours to play ball, exactly.
Speaker 3: So, So oftentimes.
Speaker 4: A million niggas take you out to breakfast. If that ship is fire, right when you leave him, you actually wish you was still on a date with the nigga, Like like, right you feel me talk how craziest part is you could actually be on a date with him later that day. Most of the time, even if she gotta go do something yo, y'all talking all day, she gonna want to chill with you that night. Now, you don't knock two nights out at once. She feel like I've been on two days with the nigga, I might as well give you a.
Speaker 3: But storm your dude's corny.
Speaker 4: I just hold on.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, ladies, if you are one of those women who feel the way he does, stop doing that right now. Stop doing that right Stop doing that right now. And I'm gonna tell you why. First of all, when you go on your first few initue dates, they should not be longer than two hours.
Speaker 1: And I don't care hear me. I hear the second of the teeth. Okay, Nigerians are Okay, I hear the second.
Speaker 4: Why.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm why.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 2: You go on the first date right or you go on your first few first dates, things are going great, you want to go to a secondary location.
Speaker 1: Oh stop it there.
Speaker 2: It should not be too long because you're going to start to develop an anxious attachment stole where what they are saying it works good for them, but it don't work good for you because now you don't felt like, Oh I didn't spit two nights with him.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: I can give him the yams to you. To that nigga, No, you're not his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I know y'allna spent that time together. I know y'all in boolof not even a shouldering in the movie theaters. Baby no no, And I know that's what you want, but hell no. Listen to Big Stormy when she says hell no.
Speaker 3: Sometimes them jones end up your girl. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Okay, percentage go exactly, exactly, even not as hot. I'm gonna say about twenty thirty twenty thirty percent you gonna come his girlfriend, It's not.
Speaker 3: Gonna happen, probably lower lower than it is.
Speaker 1: So when you on a date with these niggas, what.
Speaker 3: Do you want?
Speaker 4: But women, have confidence in yourself that you that want, got you that one, that a nigga be like, yo, I gotta be with her now.
Speaker 1: Now let me ask you. Let me say this.
Speaker 2: When you're having your confidence that you that one, I want you also to look at that nigga and see how many bitches are also trying to.
Speaker 3: Be that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, because the more bitches it is.
Speaker 3: The lower, you know, so I gotta say this. I gotta say this, go ahead.
Speaker 4: That's actually the reason why I believe in the method, because y'all, god niggas, we know, I could take a chick out on a magical date, but she probably gotta do she just broke up with that. Really, I'm just a feeling nigg So I gotta strike. I need to get her on them three dates in one day so she could feel like given the years.
Speaker 3: Because Todd Ron Mike.
Speaker 2: Come back and asked a question, this whole time while you had that standpoint, is it a girl who think you they're your girlfriend?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is. The whole time y'all be having that standpoint. It be bitches in the wings thinking they are.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing, here's the thing when you first start dating this is this is the god honest truth, and this is how men think. Right when you first start dating a woman. Right, we go into it understanding that we're while we're putting this time in, somebody else is fucking right. So we go into it or y'all gotta understand how our egos work. We understand that I took her, I took her out to eat, we went wherever we went, We did all of this stuff, and then.
Speaker 8: I drop her off.
Speaker 7: Right now, she's making that phone call and somebody else is coming and clamping left clap the cheeks until I'm the person that's clapping the cheeks.
Speaker 2: I'll say, I think there is a small percentage of men who understand that they are preheating the oven for somebody else to.
Speaker 3: Put the beece Inboy.
Speaker 1: I've had Okay.
Speaker 2: What I will say is I think that it all depends on where you are mentally and how mature you are. Right because you could look at it's like, yo, I'm gonna take her out.
Speaker 1: You know, somebody else gonna bomb.
Speaker 2: But it's like, yo, how many bitches are waiting for you to call them back so you can bomb in that same experience, Like when you start new dating experiences with new women, we're gonna forget the bitches that you're currently still bombing girl too.
Speaker 8: Can I tell you something? This is This is where you may not believe it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna believe already.
Speaker 7: Once when when when it's new cheeks involved a part of our brain do cut some of the other chicks out because we we're conquerors, right, and we like to hunt. So when it's new cheeks on the horizon, that's all you can focus on. At that point in time. You actually a little bit fall out of love with the other ones a little bit until you get this one conquered.
Speaker 8: They don't come back into focus until I've conquered this.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm saying is there's still someone waiting who used to be.
Speaker 4: I know that. I know that for you.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is for that was for us, for that woman, us, for that woman who's still waiting for you to come back and conquer. What about her?
Speaker 7: What about the fifty thousand? What about the fifty thousand on your dms? Like they just gotta wait?
Speaker 1: Where's your competitive spirit? I thought she was a conqueror? What's up?
Speaker 3: I am? I just read you, worry about.
Speaker 1: Worry about you.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to get the level ten.
Speaker 3: You trying to send me back to level five.
Speaker 1: Level two. Be thankful.
Speaker 3: So if you want for the ladies at home, your vice for your ladies, this is this is the God on his truth. You cannot let him conquer too quick. If you really want to lock a man down, you have to have some difficulty of conquered. And I don't think that's even the word.
Speaker 7: But you also got to understand that not forever. I'm saying that while you being difficult, being difficult.
Speaker 2: Difficult, difficult as standards difficult, it's boundaries.
Speaker 1: Be difficult difficult Too easy?
Speaker 3: Is too easy is to turn off for any of these guys, I agree me. Never friends, don't.
Speaker 1: I said this before. Let me ask you this, my friends are.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this about this date, right, and this is the God on his truth. We talk about deal breakers, right. So a lot of when you go on dates with people, it's about knowing yourself more than knowing the other person. So if you don't like sore losers or men that crying bitch or if that's your if that's your thing that you can't tolerate, right, then automatically he's a no go. And you should be grateful and thankful that he showed that side of you, because that could just be some ship that you just don't like.
Speaker 7: You men, you feel like, hey, bro, and you and on some real shit talking to the ball, the corny ball. Listen, Bro, not the corny. You're supposed to take charge, right, you supposed to leave, Bro, you determine where the date is going.
Speaker 8: Bro, you don't let her pick.
Speaker 1: Stop playing, that's his idea.
Speaker 3: He gotta stop playing if you LOSINGO and then connect for and then you feel like she winning in golf. Bro, you gotta stop.
Speaker 8: You know when you play.
Speaker 7: When y'all both laying across the bed, that's when you play Uno. You don't play Uno while you out bro.
Speaker 3: Fact.
Speaker 1: So first I want to say, am I the ass Oh? Yes?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 1: Death no GB no, It's like absolutely not Okay.
Speaker 2: I want to say my final thoughts on this is I feel like there are some like bomb assed tribes where you have like the king and queen can take you the funk out right. But there are some men who want to be like patriarchies where it's like I'm important, You're just here to look.
Speaker 1: Cute and that's it. That's not the relationship for me.
Speaker 2: So I felt like I was not the asshole because I just feel like we're probably just not a good fit for one another, and that's cool. But I'm never going to be patient or let a guy win or feel like I have to dumb myself down to before men. So in my mind, he just wasn't a guy for me. So I'm happy that you guys agree. Okay, agree, Next scenario ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Wait, so we're in an hour.
Speaker 3: Version of Chocolate Tips and sit. It might have been recording.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, good okay, So next scenario. Right, I'm dating the guy.
Speaker 2: We've gone on a few dates before, right, you know, we're now past the three date point, right, So, no.
Speaker 1: We have not had sex yet. I have not had sex yet, but oh, come on, y'all know I put my cushie in a lumin foil, put in a deep phraser.
Speaker 3: That's how you make a man really want you. They did sweating, That's why. That's why sweating at the gym frost I hated here.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now I have been in his house late, but we haven't done anything, right, We just hang out, we do whatever.
Speaker 1: I go back home, right.
Speaker 2: So, now, there have been times where I've gotten to his house late and he'll just send me the cold to get up.
Speaker 1: Into his apartment building.
Speaker 3: Right. God, So.
Speaker 2: On this particular night, we went out to dinner, I went home to change my clothes. I'll go back to this house. I tell him my mom my way. It's after ten o'clock, right, I text him, I'm outside.
Speaker 1: You don't answer. Call him, I'm outside. I can hear him in the shower. He're like, Yo, I'm in the shower. Give me two seconds. I'm gonna come get you. I'm like, O, hey, I hang up.
Speaker 2: I think this is weird because you've given me the col to your house before ten minutes past.
Speaker 1: I'm still sitting in my park car.
Speaker 2: Now. We're not in a bad neighborhood, but we're not in the suburbs. So nigga, I gotta go. Like, as a woman, I'm not sitting outside in a park car for more than ten minutes. I'm like, yo, I don't feel comfortable sitting in the park car for myself by myself. I'm out right. So I go home, take my clothes off, and go to sleep. Right in the morning, I have a flood of text I don't know if he was text me before, but in my mom we're done for tonight, right, I'm urt. That's crazy as shit, that's corny. Why the fuck would you come and then not come like you on some nutshit.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I call him next day, like, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: You want me, as a woman to sit in a park car by myself at night? That don't sit well with me, especially for over ten minutes. He's giving me some excuse. I'm like, Yo, you got a teenage daughter. Would you want a nigga having your daughter sitting in a parked car by herself for more than ten minutes? And he says, you not my daughter.
Speaker 3: That's right. That's if I was about to say that I was actually wrong. He not wrong. This what happened.
Speaker 4: You kept playing with that nigga. That nigga was in that crib on multiple nights like this.
Speaker 3: In pain. You was coming over this time. He thought he had it on lockdown.
Speaker 4: He was scrubbing his nuts and.
Speaker 8: He was running around cleaning every little in the crib.
Speaker 4: He was straightening up. He was like, this is the time man, he got his He was he was all washed up, clean, ready to go. Took his red Ranger and next thing you know, you was gone to keep it up the blue hogans whatever. And next thing you know, you was gone, and he was sitting there to you like.
Speaker 2: Can I add some context today, I've been to his house filthy as fuck multiple times.
Speaker 1: Like when I got there, it's not clean like you got fucking.
Speaker 4: It's like, yo, did you I like, I'm about to try something different.
Speaker 3: He was ship up.
Speaker 8: He could have had dinner waiting on the table.
Speaker 1: We just went at dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she went and she came back. But I can I say this, and this is the god honest truth that you you're missing. He wanted you to be his girl. So when guys are dating a girl and they really want them to be their girl, you're telling yo, it's the key underneath the mat. You don't sweat her about giving it back. That's the equivalent to him give you the cold to get in his ship. That means I could be in here with another girl. She got the cold. I'm not worried about her coming in because I'm not worried about no other bitches at this time. So he wanted something more. Now at this moment you're outside, he might he must have been getting ship together because he normally gave you the cold. He obviously ain't have no bitches in there. We don't know that.
Speaker 4: He obviously couldn't have had bitches in there because you were still inviting.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't answer the phone in the shower.
Speaker 2: Maybe he had multiple bitches who had the cold, which is why he didn't give me the cold that night.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't I'm not saying. I'm not saying. I'm saying maybe even so check this out. He would have said he was sleeping, never answered. I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 4: This sounds like he might just not have been street smart because he he wasn't concerned.
Speaker 3: I think it had nothing. The two things are separate.
Speaker 4: He didn't realize the danger level that you could have been in because he's looking at it like nothing's going to happen to He really just thought that And that was naiven dumb of all.
Speaker 2: And honestly, that's what my problem was. It wasn't uh, you know, him taking forever to come. It's when I say to you, would you want, you know, somebody to had your daughter outside way for more than ten minutes? He said, but you're not my daughter. It doesn't matter that I'm not your daughter. I'm a female, I'm a woman. I'm somebody's mom.
Speaker 1: And that point slipped your head. If you don't care about that shit, you're not gonna carry me.
Speaker 3: Don't give a fuck. So let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you some of the dangers of people in the street and guns and everything were equally targets. Right, Oh we need last time, last time I checked, niggas wasn't bulletproof.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something about my girl right when we got together. Matter of fact, this is probably like twelve thirteen years ago, right, I pull up to her. Crib is a motherfucking woo tang video outside of these apartments niggas mass hoodies. I mean, just drove droves of niggas. I'm calling trying to figure out what crib it is. She's like, oh, it's a she trying to describe it. She's like, it's probably like a whole bunch of guys outside. Oh this place, you feel me? I hop out walk up to the jawn. Mad niggas just grilling a nigga standing sitting on the g that I gotta go through. I gotta be like, yo, excuse me, you know what I mean, Excuse me, my boy. He stepped off, move out the way, but he looking at me. I gotta walk through all of these niggas.
Speaker 8: And these niggas out there, so this no, this is the part.
Speaker 3: She told me this one time. She said, Yo, I was talking to a dude. I liked them.
Speaker 4: He came to the crib to pick me up on a date and he was like, Yo, I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I can't do that. These niggas that she was like. I was like, he is a pussy, So mind you.
Speaker 4: Bull just was smart. I'm just an asshole. I'm just an asshole, and I'm from that area, and I figure these niggas roll on me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come back here and shoot niggas. I know where they at that so.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's very likely that these niggas gonna try to do something, but I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm on a mission right now. Home was not homie.
Speaker 4: He had his head on straight. The other boy and my girl looked at him as puss. He not bulletproof.
Speaker 3: Can I say you don't have to be heard on straight because I've been in that scenario and it was with a girl I just recently met. She said, you know, my brother's in the out on the porch, and when I drove by, I was like, what address was it? And I've seen a hundred niggas outside, and I really I made an executive decision. You're not bad enough. It depends depending is worth taking that challenge would have guy, I mean, she might watch the show you don't watch. I don't have no problem with her, but she's not bad enough for me to even go through that experience. I was like, yeah, no, I gotta make a run. I'm gonna be right back. I was about to slide through. He never came back ever again, And.
Speaker 8: I may be honest, you really ruined that nigga, like what he ruined his life.
Speaker 7: You get that like you added some trauma to his life because he probably was thinking, like yo, his hopes was all way up here. He had everything in his mind worked out. He in this shower, He's like, yeah, well when she here, bro, I'm gonna do X, Y and Z.
Speaker 4: But you might have rubbed one out to keep that way. His bullets wasn't all the way at the top. He made his clip lower so that he could really put work in.
Speaker 2: Can I just say, from the bottom of my heart, if you don't care that I'm a woman and I'm somebody's mom first, You're never gonna even smell my sit down here for You're never gonna smell my sit down.
Speaker 8: Question your intentions that let's talk. Let's talk.
Speaker 3: Tell us the truth now.
Speaker 7: It doesn't know what's going over there. It don't matter now. But you was going over there. It was late, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: What was your intention?
Speaker 3: Was you going to go? You want to go?
Speaker 8: Let him clap the cheek.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be real with y'all. I feel like this is safe space. You know my listeners know this safe space. I might be the problem. And the reason I might be the problem is because, while I'm honest, I feel like in today's climate, niggas be thinking I'll be like, so, you know, we hang out like hey, real fast, you know I ain't really fucking We're going just cuddle And he'd be like, all right.
Speaker 1: Cool, yeah yeah, let me letting no, let me finish, man finished me finished.
Speaker 2: I feel like they be thinking, you know, once I get that you don't back men crack, she's gonna change your mind and let.
Speaker 3: Me slide in.
Speaker 8: I want her.
Speaker 3: So you wasn't the ball, so that's why he was right and leaving your ouse.
Speaker 4: Yo, bro, this should be this should be a relief to everything you've been thinking. If you're watching, she wasn't going to give you the MS anywhere.
Speaker 8: List She's saving the pussy for dark feeder.
Speaker 7: That bro, y'all, if you ain't gonna come listen, bro, you gotta you gotta like come in and bust in the room with the light saber to get like him.
Speaker 4: You don't really like.
Speaker 2: Here's my whole thing though, right, I feel like I'm wise and enough and mature enough, and I'm confident in myself to know I'm not like these bitches When I say I'm looking for my husband. I'm looking for my husband, So everybody's not gonna get mykouchie.
Speaker 3: Like I'm if you could get your husband a kuchie on the first day.
Speaker 2: Yes, No, the bitches you like ken, I cannot. I cannot different structure, different folks. I'm not one of those girls. And I feel like the waves that I'm more niggas be trying to make it seem like it's played out.
Speaker 1: It's corneous, unheard.
Speaker 3: Of, and we be fucking out outside listening in. Right, I believe you're one of the women who self sabotage every date you will every nigga you go. I'm gonna I'm gonna let a whole talk heavy jump on this too, because they're gonna keep it real. Look, it appears this way from the outside. Looking at that one, you're gonna find a problem of a guy, because no guy's perfect and you got this hard nose. I'm searching for my husband. I'm dating with a purpose. At the moment that he makes a mistake, he's out of here. And at that rate, you're gonna be single forever. You might as well get some cats.
Speaker 4: Now you have to give to start fucking Yeah, you're gonna look back and be like, I'm forty, So listen, you gotta give grace on a mistake.
Speaker 3: Now, I understand that guy bitching over connect for his whole ship. You might gotta let him go. But the god that leave you out there, y'all can have that conversation about what.
Speaker 1: That's not a conversation. I feel like I need to have a grown man. Is a conversation with a grown man who has a daughter. That's not a conversation.
Speaker 3: I need men. Grown men also got to learn grown men don't because women got this thing that you're a grown man, you got every answer, you know everything you should be at this, at this big grown man age. You should know better.
Speaker 4: Niggas grew up with moms that was walking through the hood by theyself.
Speaker 3: They whole life, no dad. My mom was everywhere by herself.
Speaker 2: But here's what I feel like makes it different. I could have that perspective for a nigga who didn't have a daughter.
Speaker 1: You have a daughter. When you have a daughter, you think different.
Speaker 4: So I don't think that happens magically like this. If he like so and and we might feel a certain way. The guys on this show were not leaving a woman outside, but we're just trying to think as other people. Having a daughter is not going to instantly give him that idea because people that be in the hood or wherever they at, they really he not one of them.
Speaker 3: Niggas.
Speaker 1: Let's start there, He's not. Let's start there. I don't talk to him.
Speaker 4: I don't talk to he really might not felt like like I said earlier, that there was he didn't even put.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, I'm gonna tell you why he did. Because his response wasn't I didn't think about it like that. His response was you're not my daughter, meaning you don't deserve that curtain.
Speaker 3: Did he raise his daughter? Because I'm gonna give you yes, Because I'm gonna give him off because a lot of men who have daughters haven't really had the experience of understanding.
Speaker 8: And when I'm and when I got some on my brain, I'm not thinking about my daughter.
Speaker 3: Got to count.
Speaker 7: Understand that he at this point in time, he's one track minded as well. He's not doing his best, thinking a lot of the blood that's normally up his already.
Speaker 2: And I and I could have that conversation with him right if he would have said all that when we had it, because by this time the blood is back up to his head.
Speaker 1: This is the next day. No, really, you've had time to think about it, You've had time to decompress. So this is not like as I pull off conversation.
Speaker 4: Yes I can. He was.
Speaker 3: He was just still. He was very upset, traumatized. Whatever it might be.
Speaker 4: That last night he got more than stood up, because that's not a stand I.
Speaker 2: Was outside give me the cold. Can we talk about why he didn't give me the cold? Every other day that I come.
Speaker 3: He was prepared.
Speaker 1: I've seen how thirty already, I've seen how sturdy are.
Speaker 3: But they could have been trying to get what do you think he was doing? And correct? We should figure that out, bro.
Speaker 4: Dvius playing what's this man doing?
Speaker 3: And I called you here like I called you here and.
Speaker 4: Out the window you pulled up a few minutes too early.
Speaker 7: The nigga was in there getting because guess what, you've seen my apartment dirty? Right, So now you pulled up and hopped in the shower. I probably got dinner.
Speaker 3: Rose pedals and happened.
Speaker 4: I know what happened. It's as simple as fun. Actually, yo, my man, I apologize for what happened to you.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 8: We apologize on that nigga had to take.
Speaker 3: A ship and that's it, guarantee.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Guarantee.
Speaker 4: He was taking the wildest joint ever it could have been.
Speaker 3: Talking about.
Speaker 4: Jawn was spraying out his hole.
Speaker 3: And jumped in need it. He was trying to clean it, trying to I was catching the bubbles again. Damn had to jump the shower to toilet.
Speaker 10: What some son still on taking a ship like, oh my god, yo, dad, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was like a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 4: Though, oh my god, no listen because now I'm sitting here trying to decipher all of the things that could have happened, and it's like, hold on, how would this happen? Yo? He had to take a ship and that's why he didn't want to let you in.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Now once again I'm gonna tell you about it doesn't work. Okay, you are talking to surf farts a lot. You're taking a ship. Don't mean nothing to me because I'm a bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm the jet peck.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be behind you, big spoon while we sleeping a heart on your back. Taking a ship don't mean nothing to me.
Speaker 4: Then let me tell you something stormy me. I didn't fart around my girl for five years.
Speaker 3: You got me.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. You say, I'm not fucking up my innerdes for nobody.
Speaker 3: Girl should be like Nigga, where was all of these farts? How did you do that?
Speaker 1: How did you do that?
Speaker 6: For?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 3: I just did not me.
Speaker 1: I ain't ever like somebody enough to hold in my farts.
Speaker 3: Ever, it depends on what level you shake me in my part. That's how I know. That's how I know that that man lost you because of his That nigga on the weekend, let me ask you this, because this is a real bar and forgiveness. If this man said, calls you tomorrow and say I listened to the show, I fucked up. I fucked up. I really took a ship yo, And the next day I'm worried about I should have just apologized. I wasn't thinking I am sorry now you like all this other ship about me. I made a terrible mistake that night. Where's your level of forgiveness for him? True?
Speaker 1: For you want to lie? My initial response would be, how are you gonna make it up to me?
Speaker 3: You want me to get jumped by some niggas in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Make it up to me? That's it a quote?
Speaker 9: Maybe not.
Speaker 2: That's for him to decide. When I say how are you going to make it up to me? I want to hear how would you make it up to him? Is it a way that he can Because women do this, they don't give you the answer. They just make some mysterious what you think? I'm worse When I say how are you going to make it up to me?
Speaker 1: I want to hear what you think.
Speaker 3: Gonna be?
Speaker 8: Right there?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm trying.
Speaker 1: That's not true, that's not true.
Speaker 8: I don't want to forgive him.
Speaker 2: That's not true, because honestly, if he would come to me like what's like said, like I thought about, that's fucked up. I wouldn't want nobody to do that's my daughter. I also wouldn't want you to anybody to do.
Speaker 3: It to you. Bro, come to her, bro, I'm trying to watch this show. Bro Bro called her.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Man, let her know and tell her you ready to get jumped by by some niggas. Yeah, whatever you gotta do, call her man. She she dis thing her her man that you left her out there. Man, show her what you'll do.
Speaker 3: Man, Yo, put your daughter in the car in the park?
Speaker 1: Ten video of your daughter in a car on the street, not even And that was another thing. That was another thing.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even a part close to his door like I was far. He couldn't look out his window and see me or anything like I felt super exposed. Send me a ten minute video your daughter sitting in the car by herself.
Speaker 3: I don't think it that's fair. That's such a terrible first of all, with himself. But okay, you don't like.
Speaker 8: You don't like them.
Speaker 3: She don't know.
Speaker 1: The crazy part is I did. That's why I felt so disrespected.
Speaker 3: You ain't meet no niggas you like.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. You don't let me say something. I've never met a nigga that I like more than I love myself.
Speaker 3: That's what the problem is.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna disrespect me. I know my worth and you're not gonna play in my face. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: You didn't play was taking the ship, and you couldn't text me and be like, yo, no it's no, no, no, no no no, not not the ship, not ship, I know, not the ship.
Speaker 1: But you couldn't text me and say, Yo, my cat knocked some ship overal fast. Give me like two seconds of clean it.
Speaker 3: Up, and you wouldn't have gave a fun ten minutes in. You wouldn't give I don't give that.
Speaker 8: What's the code?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I felt like me having an ax. What's the cold? Was the meaning?
Speaker 3: See, I think that's where women up at. If I gave you the cold.
Speaker 1: Before, give it to me again.
Speaker 3: If I gave you the give it to me again. I gave you gotta you gotta, but you ain't asked for you can say, yo, shoot me the cold. I'm just coming, and my.
Speaker 1: Mama said, don't ask me no where you ain't invited.
Speaker 3: I think I think he just answered the phone. Give me.
Speaker 4: What you are.
Speaker 7: You are one of those people that, like a nigg it, could do a thousand things right right and the minute that he do something wrong at a race, that he did because the nigga gave you the code, which God, I don't think you understand the level of what that minutes, what that represents when he gave you the code. But let me tell you you do understand because when he didn't give you the cold, it felt the meaning why when he gave it didn't put the.
Speaker 3: Nigga all the way up here?
Speaker 1: Well here's the thing, Come on, talk to me now, stay up here, you do you go back there?
Speaker 3: One bad nigga do one.
Speaker 2: It's not the one bad thing. It's the one bad thing when you understand what the right thing is, it's accountability. You know what the right thing is to do.
Speaker 1: Already by now now I'm confused. Y'all be that same niggas talking about women make matter, said women.
Speaker 3: Women better choices. Actually on my daughter better choice.
Speaker 2: You see, y'all be wanting women to make better choices than when they do. Now they're self sabotaged you.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny to.
Speaker 7: Be honest with y'all? In twenty twenty five. In twenty twenty five, men more than likely are going to fuck their wives on the first night. The person that you want to marry is the person that you're going to fuck on the first night, which is why you're having a hard time finding your husband.
Speaker 3: I disagree with you that.
Speaker 7: I disagree with him trying to tell you, bro, it's like you hit on the first night. No I did not, But person got.
Speaker 1: Y'all know what's a place called Stake thirty eight?
Speaker 3: You heard of?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've never been there. I think that's so fucking funny. Is the fool good?
Speaker 8: I've never been there. I just rolled past it a bunch of times.
Speaker 3: It's like a real big deal too to people.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, that's Steak thirty eight, white woman?
Speaker 3: What made you think of that?
Speaker 1: I want, he said Ruth Chris in my mind, that's how you make it up to her.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: So I have some more points, but we're gonna get into some edibles. So the edible portion of the show is when we read questions that people send in and we answer on the day that we record. I usually put a prompt up that says, ask me anything. But if you have something to ask, sort of story to tell that doesn't fit in the prompt, you can always email inquiries at Stormy p e a dot com.
Speaker 1: Do not d M because dms are like the Wild Wall West.
Speaker 2: I'm probably never going to see it, So email inquiries at stormy pe A dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the first question, will the winner of Pop the Balloon actually go on a date with Stormy p We're paying for it, paying for that guest.
Speaker 3: And guess what, well, and guess what, niggas you.
Speaker 8: A't gonna get no ask.
Speaker 4: We already seen the other nigga that got an organ.
Speaker 3: They didn't get up, So.
Speaker 4: You ain't getting ship gets tracked, ain't getting and if you do get some ass, it's going to prove the point. She's just ain't like that nigga because if she if a nigga win the contest and she like, no, I like this nigga. People do different things for people that they like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, hallelujah.
Speaker 1: I agree that depends where you are, It depends where you are in life.
Speaker 8: But I agree that's the thing, and I think that I think those niggas like you more than you like them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the contest, he like, yeah, he feeling you.
Speaker 1: I feel like after the date is over, we all have to have like a joint pod to discuss, like on some love connection type. I like it, all right, slice, what's what's the what's the minimum maximum on the date?
Speaker 3: You mean money? Yeah, she's talking to old cheap stake forty eight. I'm gonna be honest with you. It changed since I became a little older. It used to be one hundred dollars, right, That was that was my living girl cheese, one hundred dollars, Like I used to listen whatever we could do. One hundred dollars cool if I really really like her, two hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars okay, okay. De bigs were different death Oh.
Speaker 4: No, So it just depends if I'm if I'm I'm on a mission. When I was out there, I was on a mission, So it didn't matter if it took a six hundred dollars hotel room, eating at a crazy spot.
Speaker 3: Babysitter want, oh yeah for babysitters. Quick questions.
Speaker 1: Question in today's society, are you paying for a babysitter.
Speaker 3: Yes, listen, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, okay yes.
Speaker 1: Are you paying for an uber? Yeah, that's not it.
Speaker 8: That's even easier.
Speaker 1: Are you paying for nails?
Speaker 3: No fuck?
Speaker 1: Are you paying for outfit? No fuck?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Are you I say, paying for the date? But are you paying for the date?
Speaker 3: I'll pay for the date. I'm not paying for anything like that. So just the thing.
Speaker 4: We just actually had to talk about this, right, We were talking to a young lady about this, and it was because just like earlier, I said, women that have their own cribs, they fucked.
Speaker 3: That's just the truth. They get a lot of dick if they got the park.
Speaker 4: But also I said, ain't nothing more horny or ready to fuck than a woman who don't got their kid that night. They will find a way to go out. They not staying in the crest. They are in fucking action, you know what I'm saying. And that's what brought us to explained to them what we were talking about, what.
Speaker 7: It's like even if a woman's kids, you know, are at home, right, paying for the babysitter is like a It's like a stunt almost, because the stunt comes when you overpay for the babysitter. So it's like, yo, listen, oh oh you got the kids, Like, no, come out with me to mine. I got three hundred for the babysitter, because you know what's gonna happen. Gonna she's gonna give the babysitter one hundred. She's gonna throw two in her pocket, and that's how the day starts.
Speaker 4: So she's like, oh, ship, and most likely the babysitter is really like her sister. Anyway, when a woman tells you, I don't know, let me see if my sister will watch them, you don't. I don't want you to see. I don't want you to see offer I'm gonna I'm going to guarantee. It's like yo, I'm almost make it happen. Yo, just tell your sister you're gonna slide a like three hundred.
Speaker 8: Now, there's no way that date's not happening.
Speaker 4: It's it's impossible that if the day don't happened, she don't like you, don't like you, she don't like you. I was quick to be like, Y'll just tell your sister you're gonna slider like two hundred or whatever, and we go out. It's like for real, like for it's like, yeah, you tell her, so the sister is like, when the last time you gave me two hundred to watch my nephew for real? For real? They don't do that, so is guaranteed to happen. It's the same thing with I think I gotta pick up. I'm picking up some extra hours at my job, so I'm not gonna be able.
Speaker 3: To take it a day off. I'm pinning how much you make a job. You got a regular job. You're making two fifty a day to day off.
Speaker 4: Take the day off, man, tell them niggas you' and that's it.
Speaker 8: And here's another thing about giving up to a niggas who don't know how to get it.
Speaker 7: I was doing that as Another thing is if I paid three hundred for the babysitter, you kind of gotta spend the night.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: What happened on date two when she expected that three hundred for the babysitter again?
Speaker 3: Did I hit on the first night?
Speaker 1: Give me both scenarios.
Speaker 7: Okay, If I hit on the first night, it don't matter now, right. If I hit, if I already hit, it don't even matter because I'll just wait to another time.
Speaker 1: And what you're saying, it don't matter.
Speaker 2: Meaning like if she say like, oh, I gotta get a babysitter, they're like, all right, well just let me know when you free type shit.
Speaker 4: So it depends, it depends. It's possible depending on the scenario. But if I execute the plan, I was like, Yo, listen, I'm an old guy. Now, I was an elite foxman. I mean I knew that as long as I could get this joint, she was with me forever until I did the dumbest shit in the world. Until I did something dumb I am in. After that, she going bring.
Speaker 9: The kid, bringing that nigga like this you did. God, it was never a problem anytime.
Speaker 7: You know, after it, because after you hit she'll kind of go for anything. I could just be like, Yo, I'm gonna just pull up outside, chill in the car, anything, and will they just want to They just want to be with you. So the kid could just be in the crib, sleep or whatever, and I just pull up in front of the door. You're just get in the car all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: It's just like when you when a woman is like always busy and then y'all one day they get up.
Speaker 3: With y'all and y'all do something and.
Speaker 8: Never busy again.
Speaker 4: How the fuck was she busy for three years and now you are always available all the time.
Speaker 2: And I just want to step back in and say, women, stop talk to the lad Now here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna sing her and act like what.
Speaker 2: Y'all saying is wrong because for a majority of women, and it's not let me tell you something, but I want to say, women, when y'all do this ship, it does not make them niggas like y'all more when y'all be saying like, oh, I'd be so busy, I can never have time for myself.
Speaker 1: And as soon as they hit now, all of a sudden, you get.
Speaker 2: Text back quick, you free every weekend, You got all the time in the world that does not think like, oh, she's the one for me.
Speaker 1: No, now that chase is going, the level of accessibility.
Speaker 3: Is way too high. You are a very busy woman, are you not?
Speaker 1: I am, And I make time for niggas I don't want to make time for So.
Speaker 4: This is where I was getting at. Stormy is extremely busy. She travels, she does a lot of stuff, She makes content. But I know that obviously if she's looking for someone, when she gets with the person, she's not gonna tell them I'm too busy. Niggas, so there is time available, and there would be a dude that would be like, damn, I knew a stormy I used to chase her around. She was super busy, and then once y'all hit it off in whatever way y'all hit it off, whatever way, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's a cheat cold male or female. Whenever they tell you they're busy or they don't have time, it's a cheat code. Well you say, like, yo, hey, what are you doing Friday night? If they are busy, the cheat code is, hey, Friday doesn't really work for me, But what about Tuesday?
Speaker 1: What about X day? If there is no follow up? What about X day?
Speaker 4: They don't like, they don't, they don't with you, they don't funk with That's a that's a fact.
Speaker 7: That's a fact, and sometimes that backfire when you're fucking with a nigga that got a lot of bitches though, what let's talk. I'm just being as a as a as a former Omega level mutant myself, who's back, No, I'm I'm I'm actually you know, I'm in the danger room.
Speaker 3: They don't understand it's nothing we can do. Yeah. So basically what that means is it's like the minute that.
Speaker 7: Can I say that, You say, all right, no, Friday doesn't work for me, but how about Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 7: If a nigga got a stable of bitches, he don't care all your doing all all he all he gonna do is like yo, he's still he still don't care. Once you do that one too many times, he kind of be off you a little bit, but he still want to fuck you.
Speaker 1: Now, here's my thing.
Speaker 2: If I'm telling you, man, this day doesn't work for me, but this day is available, you're saying, once that happens too many times, how does that happen? If you're not available on the next day, then we just not gonna link. I'm never gonna stand you up. Also, if I tell you I'm not free this day, but I am free this day, and that puts you off because you got a stable full of bitches, Baby, You're.
Speaker 1: Not who I look for anyway.
Speaker 3: That's why not me?
Speaker 2: I am going to know because the distance is going to be there, The text are gonna slow, the calls are going to slow, the face, times are gonna slow.
Speaker 8: Not with it on mega level niggas.
Speaker 1: Let's say it was only twelve x men. It's not that many omega eleven niggas out there.
Speaker 3: There was There was actually like two hundred.
Speaker 1: There bill people in the world them two hundred act men equals twelve.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, I still think you know both of y'all are are correct it in this situation.
Speaker 3: All I know is.
Speaker 4: Fuck the chicks that are not trying to give you no cheeks. If you're out here, try and get cheeks. Fine, fine horse. If that's what you're looking for. If you're looking for you know, this is what it is. If you're looking for a stormy pay who's not giving up the coach and looking for a husband, then put the work in. Don't leave her outside. You know what I'm saying. Take care of your daughter, read your comic books each your motherfucking vitamins, gets your lightsaber game up.
Speaker 1: And that's that.
Speaker 2: All right, last question all because this ship is super long, but it's super funny, so I don't mind. Is nine months too short of a time to fall in love with someone new after a ten year marriage?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: What let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: I just was in a ten year relationship, okay, which you're saying, right, And then you said is nine months? Myself willing you, So you're saying it's nine months.
Speaker 3: Nine months is too long?
Speaker 8: What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Nine months?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 7: I'm not you saying it's nine months enough time after after coming out of a ten year marriage?
Speaker 8: Is nine months too long? Was not enough time?
Speaker 1: It's nine months too short of a time to fall in love with someone new after a teen year.
Speaker 3: Marriage, My girl, you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what.
Speaker 2: A majority of the confusion is gonna come in right now is probably looking at the camera like this, niggas in a relationship, everybody is confused.
Speaker 1: We're gonna need a little bit of clarification.
Speaker 3: I think that's the end of the show. Yo. Listen, Hey, listen.
Speaker 4: GB just says something so crazy on this show listen, man, that y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't even understand. He about to get it. I can't believe what he just said.
Speaker 8: Never yo, bro, I've only been potting, like.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, oh man, one person is gonna be destroyed and one person might be like, oh shit, this was up.
Speaker 3: I cannot all right, I'm gonna answer nine months is too short, never to all the way dive in. But I can't say that you can't have those feelings before nine months. And the reason why I'm saying, when you invest a decade with somebody, right coming from experience, that person becomes so much a part of your life. Just watching Game of Thrones at a certain time, just fucking you. You have a routine with this person. So even though you find the love of your life in this next person, you can't really give them all that you can because when Game of Thrones come on, you still get that little feeling like that. Let me tell you that. Me tell you you know.
Speaker 2: For a second, if you're with somebody for ten years, when y'all break up, it's not just a moment of like, yo, I gotta get myself together and I gotta jump out in the streets. If you're with somebody for ten years, you also have to grieve because you're not even the person you was when you were with that person.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'm grieving the last two years while you was with him. Yes, you already is like a decline.
Speaker 2: Even if your dad was an asshole, when he dies, you're still gonna have to grieve your dad.
Speaker 1: So whether you're grieving the good or the bad, and you still have to grieve, you.
Speaker 3: Could be a total stranger. You can see the same mail man for ten for ten years, and he's mister Bob, the mailman, and then you find out mister Bob dies. Now he only delivered mail. You're gonna feel sorrow for mister and I got Bob. But that's bo.
Speaker 7: But if in that ten years time you broke up, got back together, broke up, got back together, broke up. So mister Bob and the mailman for ten years, but he took two years off.
Speaker 3: And now no, he keep doing.
Speaker 1: Ten year marriage, y'all. We're talking about a ten year marriage.
Speaker 8: But we separated, all right, we argued, we separated.
Speaker 3: I moved out the crib right now.
Speaker 7: And you you know, we separated for let's say a year, separated for a year, we got back together, then we separated for three four months, got back together.
Speaker 8: It's like, yo, the relationship was already dying so once.
Speaker 7: So once we broke up, broke up, it's like yo, it'd be like it was already grieved.
Speaker 2: It's a difference between the relationship is already dying and the relationship was dead. Okay, If it was that bad, it was no reason to drag it out for two years. You were dragging it out because you were holding onto something.
Speaker 3: You was dragging it out.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it was you was dragging it out because y'all were too invested in other things. It ain't the person that I'm with. This motherfucker.
Speaker 3: We got this hard.
Speaker 4: No, we it's like we got We're connected to all this bullshit.
Speaker 1: And I'm technically supposed to love you. I said I was going to love you.
Speaker 8: But you love somebody and not like them.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, yeah, but you're a grieving that part of you too. That is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When you meet that new person, I ain't even thinking about you, bitch, moved on to some new ship.
Speaker 3: That's how you feel. That's the word.
Speaker 1: That's what I happen right now.
Speaker 3: I think men and this is this is the guy out of you. I think they're not honest with themselves right, and I think I might be guilty of it too. When we're out of that ship, were so like, man, fuck that like that ship over that ship was miserable for two years. But you don't count. We think of relationship is not just the intimacy part. It's the human side of relationships that you don't realize. Like, Yo, every day Eastern me and her her my kids used to fucking Easter egg hunt. Now I'm it's little things like that. We're not saying you give a about being with her. You just like some parts that that became a part of your life is different at the team. Yeah, you got a big booty Latina. Now the motherfucker like whatever, whatever. Easter.
Speaker 8: It's like, I mean, bro, it's like taking your your hotter, bro.
Speaker 3: Like the miss Bro.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, like, Yo, you think they care about they think they missed Eastern they missed Like like no, it's like I'm on, I'm onto something that's greater.
Speaker 8: That's one of something greater. I don't care about. I don't. I grew up my whole life so to bring Easter and Martin Luther.
Speaker 4: King Day, Miss Christmas, Muslim niggas, miss what the President.
Speaker 7: You gotta also understand even as I got older, bro, like I don't really bang with Thanksgiving like that, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, it's like, yo, you you you grow and you become a different person sometimes it's a relief to kind of find yourself and find out like, damn, you.
Speaker 1: Can't make bake mac and cheese. Just say that, you guess what.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you.
Speaker 4: Something, Jake, my girl can let me ask you something? We can well, I can't say we're gonna but you don't funk with Thanksgiving? But how much do you love turkey?
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 8: I love a turkey.
Speaker 1: You know, we learned so much today and I'm just so happy in your opinion.
Speaker 3: Before we get out of here, I'm curious, how do you feel about that question?
Speaker 2: It's not much too sure to fall in love with somebody after a ten year marriage. I'm going to say yes. And the only reason I'm going to say yes is because after a ten year marriage, you should have learned that love is not something that you can throw around lightly. If you stuck in this shit for ten years, it's because it was shit that you liked, it was shit that you didn't like, and it was shit that you obviously couldn't get over because you're now no longer in that marriage. Right, If you think in nine months you have found all the things that you could not find in this ten year marriage, that's just not even being honest with yourself. And don't get me wrong, that person might end up being your soulmate. It might be the person you end up being with for the rest of your life. But you haven't had enough time to You don't even know how they act on your birthday. You don't know how to act on her birthday. You don't know how they act on holidays. You don't know how they react to grief. You don't know how they react to celebrations. You don't know how they react to being around family members X, Y and Z. You just haven't put in the time preach coming off of a traumatic experience, because a ten year marriage is a traumatic experience. Coming off a traumatic experience, nine months is not enough to just throw away and just say yo, no now I'm in love.
Speaker 8: Shit nine days is but listen, I don't give listen.
Speaker 7: If we was in a ten year marriage, all that birthday and all of that stuff, none of that shit don't matter, And it don't got nothing to really do with the other person. It got to do with the way that the marriage ended, because guess what you could have been with a nigga that was whipping your ass, right, It don't got nothing to do with the fact that you met this other dude. It got everything to do with the fact that you relieved that I don't gotta get my ass whipped on Wednesdays.
Speaker 8: So a lot of times it depends.
Speaker 7: If I was already in the dark room and I was already going, like I was already healing and going through it while I was actually in it, like because people do that, like it's like it's like it's like with women. It's like when you when you messle with a women, right, and they say, well, when the women get quiet and she mentally checked out.
Speaker 8: Y'all could still be living in the same cred but she already gone.
Speaker 4: So when I'm hating to have ten years of birthdays with the person I'm married before I fell in love with them, I think.
Speaker 2: Another part to add on to that is in that nine months or however or however much time you had since you're divorce, did you learn whatever lesson you didn't know while you were in that ten year marriage, and did you learn how to avoid it for the next one, Because a lot of times people jump back into what's familiar and not what's better.
Speaker 7: So let me say this, right, and I'm going to really speak from experience, no jokes. Right, And the last year, right, I was in a ten year relationship, And the last year that I was in that relationship, I spent that last year noticing my eye, like the war was kind of pulled over my eyes. And I spent that last year noticing everything I really didn't like about the relationship, as opposed to just going through it and going off of feelings. Now I'm not going off of feelings. I'm using this up here, and it's like, damn, you know what, I really don't like that. You know what, I really don't like this food. I really don't like this TV show. I really don't like So you can still be there because, like dev said, you got mortgage, you got cornels, you got businesses, kids, you got you got other things that's really keeping you there that don't necessarily got nothing to do with the person.
Speaker 4: And sometimes you so checked out, but you might like some people are checked out of a relationship but don't have a dramatic reason to leave, Like it's not like somebody cheated, it's not like somebody did nothing. It's like a nigga but could be in a relationship for three like he inn at ten year relationship last three He like, I don't even fuck with this person. I'm here because I don't got no reason.
Speaker 7: That here because I want to see my my I wanted my daughter to see me. I make my daughter pancakes every morning.
Speaker 3: I enjoy making her pancakes.
Speaker 7: I enjoy making her pancakes. It has nothing to do with the motherfucker that's actually in the rum. And once you out of it, you like, you know what, I cat dying?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm done? Pancakes.
Speaker 1: I think out of it is one part of it.
Speaker 2: Other part of it is have I learned to not make that mistake again if it's in a different color.
Speaker 4: No, because it's not about Because this is the other part we talked about. People change. I don't give a fuck who I meet this day. This girl I meet now, she might be a different motherfucker ten years, you know what I'm saying. So we can never help or what somebody else is going to do. People marry serial killers, people marry people who I might get with a girl, and everything is beautiful. And then, like what we were just saying, he brought up, you know, a church, and it made that comparison maybe my wife, my new girl that I fell in love with in the nine months maybe six years from now, she get the holy feeling and want to go super church and I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't break up.
Speaker 7: It don't even have to be something bad. We just start growing in different Summarize it real quick. Sometimes you just ready for some different problems. You you're mature enough to understand that. Yo, this I've been I've been going through this over here. So even though I'm with this person now, it's like, Yo, even if it don't work out, I'm ready.
Speaker 8: I'm ready for some different problems.
Speaker 7: I'm willing to accept the problems that come with it just because it's different.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't want to go through the same thing. I'm mature enough to know, like, Yo, this person is different. Not to say that they don't come with issues, but I'm ready for some different issues.
Speaker 3: Damn. That's that's that's arts.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I don't agree, but I appreciate it. I think that's that's a real lation to say. So listen, man, let me tell you something. If you enjoyed today's conversation, come see this crazy ass shit live.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 2: April thirteenth at Punchline, we got chocolate ship and said podcast we got to Talk Heavy.
Speaker 1: Podcast, y'all talk to me, Talk to me what we got going on?
Speaker 7: All we could do is garm and tea that somebody is going to win the date witch stormy on Talk Heavy. You know what I'm saying. Listen, fellas, don't take her to the movies, don't don't, don't beat her and be clearly good at games. Don't don't don't do that, don't get up.
Speaker 1: I just want to say one thing.
Speaker 2: Excuse me for wanting a fucking top tier competitive ass nigga.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you. Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Who do I think I am?
Speaker 8: You not even thorough enough to let the nigga win?
Speaker 3: He told me that was my question.
Speaker 1: Was I supposed to let her?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait wait he's a sore loser, right, Yeah, that means that he's a top tier competitive nigga. Michael Jordan is the most top tier competitive nigga on the plane.
Speaker 2: And that nigga was mad about every fucking But you know what, and Michael will tell you I took that personally and then worked.
Speaker 1: On it to get better.
Speaker 3: He didn't turn around on the top of you didn't get my chance though.
Speaker 1: He didn't one on why because he was a sore loser.
Speaker 3: I'll say this, if you see come out April thirteenth and find your.
Speaker 7: So I'm gonna also tell you if you in a relationship and you come with your girl to this show, is a possibility you might get in trouble.
Speaker 3: Bring it to show as well.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me tell you something. If your partner but on some bullshit and you want to know if you're tripping or not, come to the show and just slide a note.
Speaker 3: In the bucket. Won't read it. We'll tell you if you're trip it or not. How about that? How about that?
Speaker 2: Especially if you're the nigga who was in this ten year marriage, bring your nine month boo to the show and we're gonna let you know it's short fall in love or not.
Speaker 4: People that wear condoms come to the show. People that don't wear condoms and exclusively go row come to the show.
Speaker 1: No, you don't have to come, go be there.
Speaker 3: We want everybody here. Man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, people that don't wear condoms will be on state all right, We'll.
Speaker 1: Tell people where to find what the fuck it's gonna be one of them. It won't be the ladies. Let's just say that. Tell the people where to find y'all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can find us at the talk Kivvye Pop podcast. That's where you can find me, and.
Speaker 8: Find us on the Devin Waight Network. You can just go to YouTube.
Speaker 7: You could go to Talk Heavy podcast on I G to Talk Heavy podcast on TikTok to Talk Heavy podcast, you know what I mean. You can send your questions that your relationship questions and issues to the d m s the Talk Heavy Podcast.
Speaker 8: We promise we won't help.
Speaker 4: My help.
Speaker 7: Uh no, we won't help you in our email the Talk Heavy Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm just so blessed and thankful for you all.
Speaker 7: And shout out one. I'm sorry, and shout out our sponsor of the Talk Heavy podcast.
Speaker 3: Do it, don't do it?
Speaker 8: No, do it no, shout out our sponsor Cherry Hill, abortion.
Speaker 4: Man. We probably can't put no real advertisement on here.
Speaker 2: Keeping with hey, listen, I'm very pro team sit on that table, so get your money and I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I don't feel so good. You got one kid, but the other ones are somewhere.
Speaker 2: Follow me on the ground, ask for me. P p e A at chocolate chip and sip. And if you don't remember anything else, please.
Speaker 1: Remember in the yard.
Speaker 5: Fly.
Speaker 1: I love you guys. Don't see you next week. Peace,