Speaker 1: Dirty hands means clean theology can dig it. What's going on all my local guys and gas and long distance spouts here? You guys, we're back. We are back dropping. Sorry, hold on, let's try it again. We're back. You need that deep rash yaoy.
Speaker 2: Like Mike like, We're back. We're back.
Speaker 1: I'm a real boy. Well, guys, what's going on? What else week for you?
Speaker 3: Hopefully tomorrow I'm gonna get a shipment of chickens in little baby.
Speaker 1: Chicks, little baby chicks. Eighty of them. It's eight with a zero. It's gonna be a bunch.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of chickens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot of nuggets. They're gonna be yummy too when we eat them.
Speaker 2: We are all trying to be a little more sufficient here as as especially as our groceries and everything else are twice the price they were even just a couple of years ago. So that's crazy. I actually have about forty quail hatching this weekend too.
Speaker 1: So well, just like our sponsor, you know, the the better insurance agency or the better quote, he said that with the price of bread slowly approaching today's wages, that'sance we're.
Speaker 2: Seeing the Bible come into fluition here right now, right before our faces.
Speaker 1: I tell you, well, I want to ask a question which I already know the answer to. Did anybody catch the Grammys?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What's that? You know? That's where all the elite Graham crackers? I know you talking about my grandma Graham crackers. Well, apparently there was like a big Satanic ritual. Yeah, I heard.
Speaker 2: I heard about that.
Speaker 1: I've seen that on JP reacts. Did he react, Oh he was, he was reacting. Yeah, he's pretty pretty rough. It's crazy how they don't even try to hide it anymore, that's what he said. Yeah, I mean it's just boom, just God dancing like the devil.
Speaker 2: Is pretty crazy. How much of an attack on a blatant, open attack on God. And we see that stuff more and more in our culture, and more and more accepted the problem or expected, not just accepted, but expected. And you see that it's it's put on display for everybody, and it's it's sad, but it's what we see. And this is the problem with with our common culture right now, is that it's everywhere. What we have to worry about is our kids, because what happens is that this stuff is is slowly and and very methodically, and is being fed to the next generation. And what does the next generation do? What they? What are they? They're always on social media, They're always on their phones, They're always on something. They're getting spoon fed this this agenda that it's not a positive one. It's not from God at all. And we can see that blatantly when you talk about stuff like.
Speaker 1: This, And what I think is just astounding is how people just chalk it up to shock and awe. All their artists just doing this stuff, you know, to sell records and be you know, wild and crazy for attention, you know, like Ozzy Osbourne and the Bat and you know, just as Marilyn Manson. They dress up and do all this stuff just for shock factor. That's just that's just their excuse to do it, to make it okay to do it, that's all that is, or to accept it right, well, same thing, you know, it's I will And you know, like our topic today, was it Nike or whoever had the blood in the heel of the shoe? Well that was that nas X guy or whatever the name Nike. A lot of people don't realize that that's that's the name of a foreign god, the Greek god of I think victory. I don't know. I mean, this stuff's everywhere.
Speaker 2: I always worshiped Reebok.
Speaker 1: Did you no, I'm kidding Rebok Reason, the rebok of reason.
Speaker 2: I can't. Let's not go back to last week that was their last last show. Was a little rough for me that I guess that I was here for. I wasn't here last week, So I apologize, which we.
Speaker 1: Got a lot of good responses all that. Uh, I mean we the downloads were through the roof and the response for that, and I've seen people in our community forum talking about how it was just just mind blowing for them, you know, how they never realized that, and how everybody how you're basically spoon fed from a young age. You know these ideas and things, and that's when you look in for yourself that that's not fact.
Speaker 2: That was me, Yeah, that was me.
Speaker 1: You had some shocking off.
Speaker 2: Well, I did the research and we looked in and we really got after it. And then well saying it out loud after that was painful, Like it hurt because you believe one thing a certain way your whole life. You look at look at on our dollar bill and look at it saying in God we trust, But then look at but that's not well know, the all seeing eye or the pyramid and all the different things that are on there. But the fact of the matter is that that the in God we trust is the God of reason. It's not. It's not the God that we worship. It's not the God that that send his son to save us. It's it's a complete lie.
Speaker 1: But it's all preconditioning and programming, you know, even like with our you know, music artists, you know, I mean affecting the kids. And Satan knows who to who to influence. He picks to influencers the ones that the younger generation want to emulate and imitate. And and that's like the whole thing with the Hollywood stuff, you know, that's all it is. Yeah, then they're the influences of ursiss. I want to be like.
Speaker 2: This person or this I think that's what you're say. And we keep going down that road. And you look at what do we glorify in Hollywood right now. It's all the marvel stuff and all that stuff, and that is straight. I go down that road a lot, but that's straight Nephilam stuff that we talk about when you talk about Diana, who was wonder woman? Right? Was was it was Artemis? Right? I mean that's the same the same God that they worship. Fact that this is somebody who was one of those lower case g deities at that time back then, and we're glory for right, We're we're glorifying these people that were really hercules all these different things, these are these are things that are from our past, that are things that God warned us against. But yet our culture today glorifies these things and we put them at the forefront, and we call it entertainment. And maybe it doesn't affect you or me, but does it affect our kids?
Speaker 1: See what I think is it's not even it's not even that you say it's not affecting me, but it is. You just might not be conscious enough to realize it. Which I think this needs to be a future episode all in itself. You know, pop culture. You could be stuff like that that.
Speaker 2: Could be a whole podcast, a spin off. I mean, that's how crazy that is because it doesn't stop.
Speaker 1: Because that's not what today's episode is about.
Speaker 2: We went on a rabbit trail. Let's back it up.
Speaker 1: Here, all right, Stephen, you were out last week. I'm glad you're feeling better. You with all our technical difficulties, He's liked.
Speaker 3: He has a special touch for something I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Well, open us up in prayer and we'll die round it own in today.
Speaker 2: Dear Lord, thank you for everything you've given us. Thank you for blessing us through this show. Help us reach that one person that we always talk about. If we can help one person become closer to you, have a better relationship with you than this whole thing has been a success for us. Please use us in any way that you see fit. And Lord, just continue to work through us and help us say the words that everyone needs to hear. And your name, we pray, Lord. Amen.
Speaker 1: Amen. Well, today's subject matter is power in what.
Speaker 3: Well, the name the blood both Well.
Speaker 2: We're gonna We're gonna dive in, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Let's get our hands dirty, clean theology. Yes, sir, let's dig dig.
Speaker 2: Well. I guess when we I guess we should start on the we have. We have two different schools of thought that I think that I think there's a little bit too much of a divide here. I think that you can't put all your eggs in one basket. But at the same time, we have to know where that comes from, where that power comes from. If that makes sense, because if we if we start looking into uh, you know, if we start with the power of the name, right, and we we talk about this, if we if we look at I mean, there's a you know, actually it's it was. It's over four thousand times in the King James version that the word God has used. Did you know that there's like four four hundred and so I had it written down and I apparently lost that sheet. I have a lot of sheets that I prepared for this one. But the word God to us throughout the Bible a lot, right, But when we go through this, if you look at just a few verses to get us kicked off. But like Philippians two nine, you know, God gave him a name above all names, you know, Romans ten thirteen. For everyone that calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved or Acts four twelve. There is salvation and no one else. God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved. There is I mean, you could go on forever about verses that talk about the name of God, and it shows us that, you know, God's name is important. It's very important.
Speaker 1: Which before we get too deep into it, I just wanted to, you know, kind of go I guess chronological and go back to the history. You know where it came from.
Speaker 2: Then you've got to back it up.
Speaker 1: We're going to back it up.
Speaker 2: All right, that's not how you back it up?
Speaker 1: Well, how do I back it up?
Speaker 2: She just got to say it.
Speaker 1: We don't have buzzers on our you just.
Speaker 2: Just you just have to look at their bit said, let's back it up.
Speaker 1: His nickname should be like sir mix a lot. He knows how to back it up. The oldest archaeological evidence for the divine name is from the mid fourteenth century BCEE. You know, this is the period of the judges in an ancient temple calling the Israelites the nomads of Yahweh. You know. The oldest sacred writings are what's called the Silver Scrolls, dated back to the seventh century BCEE, just before the destruction of Solomon's Temple. It contains words from numbers chapter six, verse twenty four through twenty six. But the Jewish people in their scrolls didn't use the divine name they used aloheen or out of an eye meaning Lord. This started around the time of the exile. You know, either they felt it was too holy for their lips to utter, or they were just afraid to use it while they were in captivity. So I guess, you know, the the question that I see a lot online is, you know, does pronunciation matter? I would say I would say no, because I mean, obviously I barely speak English as it is. So, but if you're speaking to the Lord or about the Lord, you know, we're He's gonna know you're speaking to him. I mean, it's it's God. He already knows.
Speaker 2: So so I guess part of this is you have to go back and once again look at the culture at that time. We always look at that. We always try to look back through their eyes and and and try to use that. The way that Heiser Gilbert would would talk about is, you know, you have to look at the way through the eyes of the people, the writers in the Bible, but even even straight through there. So they had a lot of names for God, you know, Hebrew names, you know, names that the Jews would use. The actually have seven separate names that they deem so holy. Seven seven names that they deem so holy that you're not even allowed to erase them. So, I mean, they really take the name of Jesus very seriously, and I think I believe that, and I think that the the name of Jesus, the name of God is is is very important. But I'm gonna jump in a little bit here and talk about I have right here, and I recommend if anybody can find this as far as you can find almost anything in here. I have the Holeman Illustrated Pocket Bible Dictionary, and I have this has things in it that I blow me away, and I've learned a lot from this. Just if I'm reading through my Bible and I find something that I don't understand or know, or there's something that's capitalized or in parentheses that you know, you know how the writers of the Bible did these things were they'd put something extra into to kind of show you it's important, even though maybe we don't know at face value when we're reading through a lot of things I've found in this dictionary, and it elaborates on those things. But I thought it'd be interesting to jump into the names of God and we can go through and and we can look at the Hebrew names one of the big ones. And actually I've been to a bot mitzvah and and or no, I went to a bar mitzvah. Sorry, I went to a bar mitzvah, not a bot mitzvah, a bar mitzvahs for the boy, bot mitzus for the girl. Right, But I went to a bar mitzvah. And they go through in One of the the things that they have to go through is to read some of the scripture, right, so, and they have to read it in Hebrew. But when they're when they're reading the you know, the the Hebrew text. You know, they're reading the name of God. And a lot of times, probably the most common that you hear is the Adn't I?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You hear that a lot when they're reading the text. But I think it's really important to understand, right, we're we're reading a Hebrew name and when we see you know, ad on I or and you know, there's certain ones that everybody's heard. Everybody's heard yahweh right, everybody's heard Adam and I for the most partner, l should I You know, there was that that Christian and was Amy Grant or somebody like that. Saying that song L should die, L should I, And I can't remember the whole the whole song anyway. That is, those are popular, more popular Hebrew names that are that are out there, But there are a whole bunch. There's a l El Yung, l Olam l Roy, and then there's Yahweh Jira, Yahweh Nassaiah. I mean, there's so many different names. But I think it's important to look at the translation. Right, we translate the other words so we can understand it. But let's translate what the name of God is so we see what it says to us. So we see that. So if we say adam i, it means you know, lord or master, right. If we say el Shadai it means all powerful God. If we say el yon means most high God or exalted one. You know, el Ola means the eternal God. And you can just keep going right down the list of how that's translated into you know, God or judge ruler. But it's all exalted terms to show how great God is. Right, So the the translation would be God, the all powerful one, God, the great one, God, the exalted One. It is descriptors, it's adjectives, to show how great God is. Those names titles exactly, they're titles, but we have to translate things into our language that we understand it. Not everybody understands Hebrew. And I would, I mean, I'd put a couple bucks on the fact that God doesn't only read Hebrew. I would think that potentially God, you know, he might know English. You know, I hope he does, because that's how I pray to himself.
Speaker 1: Right, it's the only language I know.
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope.
Speaker 1: But I just think we're so we barely know that exactly.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna say anything. You're part of the group, now, buddy, Uh okay, anyway, if you want to go.
Speaker 1: Into oh, which I was just going to go on, you know, basically the name in my opinion, you know, it's not so important, but what names and pronunciation when when they are important, it's you know, it's wicking witchcraft. You got to pronunciate the words just right to get the spell to work. And I think you've said it before. You know, that's that's putting the creator of the universe in a very small box and limiting God. And honestly, there is no scripture that commands that any word must be perfectly pronounced, not even his name. But the Bible even records that even within the Jewish people, different areas had different accents. You know, you can go to Judges chapter twelve, verse five and six. It says they even had trouble hiding it. You know, like I said earlier, think about us. You know, for Southerners, we can get our own language right. But one thing that stood out to me was was Isaiah chapter twenty eight, verse eleven. It says, for by people of range lips and foreign tongues, the Lord will speak to his people. I mean, it says it right there. The language is not important. You know, God uses gentiles, foreign lips and tongues to speak to his people. The Israelites that are, you know, still struggling to believe in Jesus Christ to this day. And if you guys are ready, we actually had a conversation with doctor Judd Burton a while back and we actually talked on this topic and we want to play that clip for you guys. You guys ready to dive into that work from it, Let's dive in. I heard a podcast that you'd recently done onions. We're talking about this whole New Age movement and with the Hebrew roots, and basically what Paul talks about is the Judaizers. And I loved your take on that. I'd love to touch on it with you because that's that's something that I see really on the rise, and it it's my opinion that it's it's it's another one of the great tricks of the devil to to enslave God's people and put them back in the chains.
Speaker 5: Mhm.
Speaker 1: But uh, I loved your thoughts on that that podcast. I just I wanted just to have a little discussion and pick your brain on that real quickly. But with that, I mean, it's like I see all the time, you know, people fighting over the the true name of God. You know, all the scholars throughout all the years, you know, have come up you know with you know, with Yahweh. Now there's this new Bible out called the Cipher, and they're saying that all these you know men and learned it scholars were wrong, that it's it's Yehua, and and that all the time when you see you know, Lord and all caps in your Bible, it's not a sign of reference. It's a trick from the devil. To remove the name of God from the word, so you don't have the power because scripture says over and over again, there's power in the name. There's power in the name. What's your your thoughts on on that specifically.
Speaker 5: Well, that it's other than that, it's balderdash. I mean, if you want to call God yahweh, that's fine. I mean there we have approximations of of what that would have sound like the Hebrew letters, which transliterately is why you know, why the uh?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 5: Y hbh? But you know, it's the same sort of machine that they pushed the name of They do the same thing with Jesus, the name of you know, Yeshua. Okay, yeah, that was his name in Hebrew. Well, but if you use if you use the name Jesus, then you're using the Greek language and that's pagan and well, what they're not understanding is the transliteration of a word. So Jesus is yeshaa. It's just the closest Greek equivalent. It's like, Okay, I was working on an archaeological dig one time with some students from the University of Athens, and they never called They couldn't I couldn't say my name exactly, jud So some of them would call me Yuda. Well I knew, I knew what they were. I knew they were talking to me because that was the closest approximation that they could say, because none of them spoke spoke any English or hardly. There was one guy that spoke a little and he called me Johnny. I still knew that he was talking to me.
Speaker 1: You didn't ignore them because they didn't get the pronunciation right.
Speaker 5: I didn't ignore them or detegrate them because they didn't pronounce my name correctly. And so it's a matter. Yeah, it's something that goes beyond, you know, it goes that relationship that you have with God. It goes beyond simply the use of human tongues. Okay, So me, that argument is dead on a rival that if you don't if you're not addressing that, if you're not addressing that by the Jewish name. You know that to the people that he offered this revelation to it just to me, it shows a misunderstanding of of of transliteration and title, and the misunderstanding that there's something deeper going on between just spoke, you know, between you and God than spoken language, and so you're not, you know, accidentally working some pagan God, you know, by calling God God or calling him you know whatever. That's all a matter of will. I also did an episode with the guys at Camp Roman, you know about the accidental pagan You know, you're not You're not gonna be accidentally work. You know, you're not going to fool God. In other words. Yeah, and so I think these these sort of legalistic, you know, supposedly linguistically based arguments that they might really don't hold a whole lot of water. Right.
Speaker 2: That's what I say is always is that the power is not in the name. The powers in the blood, and it was Jesus blood, and the fact that you believe that is what gets you there. God doesn't care what you call them. I mean, as long as as long as you you know, I called you Jedd Nelson earlier you knew who I was talking about.
Speaker 5: But you're talking about.
Speaker 2: But you know, in the end, it's it's the power is the fact that we believe in what God did for us. And when we say God, God knows who we're talking about. He knows who's in our hearts because we've asked the Holy Spirit to be there so we know he's there. So that ultimately is the key if you ask me for what it's worth.
Speaker 1: But with the power in the name. Now, I've said this to some people, you know, in discussions on the forms and stuff like that, and I get dismissed, you know. But it's like my interpretation, you know, and Hebrew you know, it was Hushim. You know the name well, you know Hushim, you know when you go into I think it's Proverbs. It says, you know, a good name, a good shim, you know, is to be valued over precious you know, gold and pearls and stuff like that. It ain't saying that, you know, the name Justin is better than the name Stephen. It should be chosen above all riches. No, it's I always seen that as you know, your representation, your name represents you, your character. Yeah, so it's like, you know, the power in hushhim the name. It ain't power in pronunciating like a like a spell Yahusha, saying his name just right, you know it. No, it's you are his name bearer. You are representing him by saying you are a Christian, and that's where the power lies.
Speaker 5: MM agreed.
Speaker 2: Part of that too is that you know, Jesus was his name while he was on earth too, if you want to say, yes, Sua, because it never calls him Jesus the Old Testament, you know, we talk about it as the Angel of the Lord, anything like that. And it also says that we will have different like our earthly names are not our heavenly names, you know, our names, we will have heavenly names. So what we call God in heaven will be different than what we call them here, or what what God calls us will be definitely different than what we call what we're called here. So we were not bestowed those heavenly names. Yet they're coming, and I honestly think it's suitor rather than later. But they're coming.
Speaker 1: But even the fulfillment of the law, you know, that's well, And then we get into the the.
Speaker 5: Muddied waters of the law itself and what exactly does that mean in the Old Testament? What does that mean in the New Testament? And it's pretty clearer that they you know, again, just looking at what the languages are saying, just let them say what they're saying. We're talking about an old covenant, an old agreement, and a new agreement. And what Jesus was railing against in terms of he and he let's let's face it, he was railing against the interpretation and application of the law by the the temple infrastructure, and the rabbinical traditions of his day which had become legalistic in the extreme. And what a lot of these the Roots movement gets involved in has a lot to do with paying attention to the the Hebrew laws, the levitical laws. Yes, that that that's got to be a prerequisite, you know, for actually maintaining the law that that Jesus and the disciples and the apostles talked about. Jesus is really the He's the embodiment of the law. He's also the perfect sacrifice. So he he is really the nexus on which the Old Testament and the New Testament swings, and the when you see the law pop up in most places where New Testament authors, particularly the epistle writers, like when John in his letters is talking about the law the namas, he's not talking about Old Testament levitical law. He's talking about this new vision of the law that Jesus presented. This the purest interpretation of the law because Jesus distills all of that dad, all of the well even the ten Commandments, he distials down to what does he say, love your God with.
Speaker 1: All your heart, all your soul, and the shaman.
Speaker 5: And love your neighbor, and everything else falls in line after that. And so Jesus is teaching a a a lifestyle evangelism that's not bogged down in legalism, because legalism can become a hindrance to you know, bringing somebody into the fold.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Uh, it causes dissension, you know, amongst the people that are that are debating it for the most part. And here's what it comes down to. Look, if if God calls you, if you're Christian, God calls you, he draws you towards those kinds of observices. That's fine. I don't see anything wrong with that at all. I think I think that the New the New Testament, should point Christians to the Old Testament to look in, look look into that those are the that's the foundation of what we am. And for Jews, the Old Testament should point people to the New Testament. So I'm not saying that there isn't some merit, you know, and understanding the law and understanding the Old Testament. It's it's fundamental, it's foundational. But the ultimate sacrifice has already been made to satisfy the law, he said.
Speaker 1: Jesus said, He's come to fulfill the law.
Speaker 3: So if it's completed, then there's no law to have to work towards, because it's completed already.
Speaker 2: Piggyback at us, right, both of you are saying Romans two fourteen. Even gentiles who do not have God's written law show that they know his law when they instinctively obey it even without having heard it. That's Romans two fourteen telling you your conscience, what's inside you. You know what's right and wrong, what God wants you to do. The law is it's and actually we go into this. We've said this before, whether it's at six hundred and twenty.
Speaker 1: Laws, thirteen six and thirteen laws that they are, thirteen.
Speaker 2: Levinic laws that they're supposed to follow, but like over two hundred of them, you can't do without a temple that they haven't had in a long time.
Speaker 1: And guys, just just look around at our shirts right now. Are we wearing mixed fabric? Oh already in trouble. And that goes back to nette one too, right.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean just to get bogged, to get bogged down into all this stuff. Uh, it's it's.
Speaker 1: Just uh pere Jed, I hope you I killed that rabbit.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, it's it's it's it's it's almost laughable, you know, in a lot of cases distractions. Yeah, these are issues that Paul resolved in almost every one of his letters, you know. And it I mean, hey, here's Paul. Here's a guy that knew this stuff backwards and forwards. And I mean he was a fair see. Yeah, this guy, this guy he described him he described himself, Yeah, exactly. He described himself as a Hebrews Hebrew. So here's a here's a guy who who completely understands the law and is continually telling people, you know, hey, why would you go under circumsctition? Why would you go back under the law?
Speaker 1: Even asked, whiched you foolish Galatians?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's why, I say, in some way, shape or form, virtually every epistle of Paul addresses this issue, some in more detail than others, like Galatians and Colosss. Uh. But you know he hits on this again and again and again.
Speaker 2: Well, I tell you, I can I can only say half of what Jed can say. I absolutely love Jed bar and the stuff that he can throw out there, because his knowledge base and the stuff that he can pull out for us is just it's on another level. So I think I think kind of following up on this and kind of just throwing one more thing into this that I find really important and seeing another example kind of what Justin alluded to earlier too is is a little bit I'm going to jump into Acts and I'm gonna read a little section of Acts when the Holy Spirit comes right. It says, when the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place, and suddenly came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting, and divided tongues of fire appeared to them and rested out each one of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem, Jews, devout men from every nation under heaven, And at this sound, the multitude came together, and they were bewildered because each one was hearing them speak in his own language, and they were amazed and astonished, saying, are not all these who are speaking Galileans? How is it that we each hear in his own native language and we go through all the different nations. It's amazing. God did this because once we talked about this before, is is this is Pentecost. God did this on purpose at this time because everybody had traveled to Jerusalem from all the surrounding countries, all the Jews, from the Lost Tribes, everybody came from different nations that all spoke different languages, so they could all leave and go back with the good news that they were telling him. God gave that initial part of the church a spark for that reason. But the Parthenians, the Meds, the Elamites, the Mesopotamians, the from Judea and Cappaacia, Pontus Asia, it goes right through Egypt, Libya, syreene Rome.
Speaker 1: They were all samplings of the seventy nations mentioned in Genesis ten. So this was, you know, we talked about this in our Bible study. You know, it was essentially a reversal of the Tower of Babble.
Speaker 2: Yes in a good way, Yeah, a reversal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a reversal of babble is a good way. But uh, and what's crazy. We talked about how it wasn't maybe the tongues that everybody was speaking one language necessarily, but everybody's ears were tuned to where they could understand every different language. And it makes you wonder if we were tuned to basically God's here in aid. You know, we all speak all these different languages, but God can understand them all.
Speaker 2: Yes, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously like a God frequency, they got the God frequency.
Speaker 2: But if if he could make other people speak in other languages, then he can understand other languages. Let's just I mean, let's just throw that out there. But I think it's really important to look at that and see that everybody was hearing the good news about God. And it says right here, we hear them, and this is in verse eleven, we hear them telling in our own tongues the mighty works of God. So they're hearing about God in their own language, and they're taking that information back to other people that speak their own languages. It's it's about the faith. It's about the belief in the name that you're you're professing. If I say, and this is we talked about this a little bit earlier, but I think this is important, and we went when we were at that Spiritual Warfare conference, we talked to like Tom Dunn was there and a couple other people there that that really go into the deliverance ministry. And deliverance ministry is kind of one of those things that a lot of Christians are scared of or it's kind of fringe to them, or they think of the extra you know what I mean, it's a little bit out there for them. But I think it's really important that if you look into the deliverance ministry and you look into exorcisms that have happened throughout time, and actually when we talk about the Chosen and you look at that first episode when Nicodemus is trying to go in and exercise Mary Magdalene, it's just really cool. But when you go through and you look at exorcisms and how you know when Tom Dunn's talking about it, and when he goes through and exercises, you know, somebody or goes through this deliverance ministry process, you're telling that spirit to leave in the name of Jesus. That spirit, the demon that's inside that person responds to the name Jesus, that's not his Hebrew name. They know your intent, they know who you believe in. They see your faith and the faith that you have in God, the faith that you have in Jesus, and that's why they leave. It's not because you're saying and in cantation like you said earlier, justin it's not that you're saying the right things that you're cursing that demon or saying something to that demon to go other than the fact is you have faith in God? What what is? What does God say to the Ethiopia Your faith has made you well? Right, right, That's what it is. It's not it's not the fact that you said God's name a certain way or that you said it's that you have a belief in that person, that that faith behind that name. But you can use that name if you have the faith behind it and know it's the right, right person that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: So in The Chosen also it's in the I can't tell you which episode it is, but it has a character who's possessed another possessed person walking and they run across one of I can't remember if it was merry or if it was just one of the disciples and and the demon speaking, it's like it's like it he goes, oh, what is that smell? I can smell it all over you, which it wasn't talking about this smell like the actual sin of the guy. It could smell Jesus on them. So it you know it, knew, It's just the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you have a belief and a faith in God and in Jesus, it flows out of your like demons are scared of that, that faith, that feeling because God protects you, God's around you. And that's the thing, is that that power that's there, that power comes from God. That power comes from Jesus. Jesus. I'm gonna tell you this right now. How do I know that that that that's the truth is because when I pray to God or I pray to Jesus to to for something, they answer my prayers. I feel it. I know it. I hear him speak to me through through different things, mostly through scripture. But I know that I'm hearing God. I know that He's reaching out to me when I I ask for something, right, and it's not because I said something a certain way or I said something a different way. It's because God knows my intent, he knows my faith.
Speaker 3: Well, I look at it kind of in that same g justt of things like say, certain worship songs you listen to.
Speaker 1: It moves you. You don't get moved listen to rap or to country or to rock, not like that. It's like a certain I.
Speaker 2: Don't know country moves me in a wrong way.
Speaker 1: But you talk about the power like in the faith, you know, I mean I agree with you, but I kind of see it with faith, but also I guess and with the representation of the name. You know, every time you see name, the word name, you know, the original Hebrew word you know is shim. You know, we kind of touched on it a little bit with with jud Burton there, but to go deeper, you know, it's the it means the representation or the character, you know, and psalms. You know, it says a good name is to be chosen over riches. It means good character, good reputation. So it all goes back to name bearing. You know, when God called out the Israelites from Egypt with Moses and they go to Mount Sinai and then he gets the Ten Commandments. You know, despite what we're taught in Sunday School, when it says, you know, don't take the Lord's name in vain, it's not saying don't curse. Of course, you don't need to curse, don't get me wrong. But the context of what it's talking about is is the whole purpose of him pulling them out, bringing them there to that mountain is to set them apart and say, these are my people. And it even says, you know, the marks and the signs are on their head. The head is where the authority lies. So his name is upon them. They are name bearers, They are his representatives on earth. So we are to represent God. So it's saying, don't say that you're a child of God and do all the things of the pagans. That is taking the Lord's name in vain, and that is where the power lies. And honestly, the law and the commandments. It even says that it was a tutor before Christ came, because we couldn't do it. Jesus was the perfect representative of the name. In my opinion, that's why at the cross he said, you know, it is fulfilled, and that that's where the authority lies, you know, basically, you know, like we talked about in the Founding Father's episode, you know, our works are not our covering Jesus is our covering. Works is just overflowing.
Speaker 2: It's the result, right if you if you truly have a faith in God and you truly live the life that He.
Speaker 1: Wants you to leave, the flowing out of us was what it would be your cup overfloweth That's right. But I like how jud said that. You know, well, this is the dig Bible podcast. It's a linguistic archaeology, you know, and that's not as exciting, you know that the study of words and history and stuff like that, but it's important. And I never looked into the names of the people in the Bible, and that kind of shows you where the divine name was revealed. If you look at the names, it's like, you know, you can ask, you know, well, when the divine name was given? Well, yeah, you can look back and see textually when was the first time you know, yahweh or wy hvh was used. But you got to remember this was written after the fact all these things happened, and then later Moses wrote him down, so he was writing these after the name was already given. So just because the first time we see it doesn't mean that it was actually revealed then, because he's right after the fact. But you can look at the names and get a pretty good idea. And it's crazy because before the divine name and you in some of the names, you know it was Eloheim, el Shadai, you know, God Almighty. These all reflect times before the divine name. And some examples with those names is the the L from L Ohem in people's names, you know, in some examples is you know, Uril, Samuel, Michael, Joel, Ishmael, Gabriel, is Ezekiel. You know, all these have that that L, you know, God in their name. There's ninety three L names listed in the Bible. And what's crazy is after the divine name was given, we see the name shift. We see ah ah reflecting you know, the yah sound. That's how you can kind of see the name changed, or at least the usage of it. And the examples of it is zeph and Ayah, Nehemiah, Obadiah, Jeremiah, Josiah, Isaiah, Elijah. You know, I thought that was pretty interesting that you can see the name change, so that reflects kind of of the the shift when the name.
Speaker 2: Might have been revealed, and we before we get too far, because I know we're about to jump into a different tangent altogether. I think it's important too when we talked about it a little bit with jud there, and I think we talked a little bit about it in the week before that. But when we go to heaven, you know our earthly name, our our name that's here is not our name in heaven. Jesus, you know, yes, you whatever you want to say, that was the name given to him at his birth. However, if and as Doug van Dorn can attest, that Jesus was throughout the Old Testament, but he appeared as the Angel of the Lord, or or as the word, or as the name, or is that there's so many different places the glory, different places that Jesus shows up in the Old Testament. Christophanes, the christophanies, thank you. So he goes through it shows up. It's my big word for the I'll give you an a for today.
Speaker 1: That's a twenty dollars word, right, but it is. I used all my money up, so can I buy vow?
Speaker 2: But it's so important that we see that that Jesus was there before he was called Jesus, So what what was what's his name in heaven? Because his name was Jesus on earth or yes, you were on earth.
Speaker 1: Revelation says, you know, nobody knows the name.
Speaker 2: And then when we get to and I talked said that with Isaiah, it says, you know, world leaders are blinded by your glory, and you will receive a new name by the Lord's own mouth. And then Isaiah sixty five fifteen, your name will be a curse among my people, for the sovereign Lord will destroy you, and we'll call his true servants by another name. So names in our you know. And we talked about this with was it Rick Hasty When we talk about God's outside space, time and matter, we can't comprehend God. We had a no, we can't put him in a little box like we said, you can't just say no God, you can only do this.
Speaker 1: If you could comprehend him, you wouldn't be God.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: So we get to that point and we see that we're all going to receive different We're getting glorified bodies and we're getting heavenly names. So and Jesus didn't have the name, yes, you or Jesus until the time he was born, until God said he came into flesh, and then then you know, the Angel told Mary, this is what you're gonna name them, right, and she did.
Speaker 1: And he wasn't the only one. There's many people by that name. Well, yeah, he wasn't the only Jesus, Joshua at that time. Jesus, yeah, Jesus even you know Joshua right in the Old Testament. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's just one of those things. I think it shows again that in the future, you know, in a heavenly plane, you know, not only are our bodies different, but our names are different. And I think it's an important differentiation distinction to make that what we see on earth, you know, is is not necessarily you know, our names are our bodies, they're going to be different.
Speaker 1: And also when you have that mindset of the name being the the representation or you know, the whole name bearing you know, theology, it takes some of these passages, is that these power in the name, you know, people use into a whole new context. It changes the whole paradigm. You know, like I got like three examples in Psalms, you know, Psalms Verse twenty and verse one. May the name of the God of Jacob protect you. You know, it ain't the magical spelling or pronunciation. No, it's the representation and character of God itself. When people sing, you know, the Israelites, Oh there, that's the god Yahweh, that's the god they serve. You. Remember what he did to those guys in Egypt, right, don't mess with him. He built a reputation. That's what it says. That's where the protection lies, you know. Psalms twenty, verse seven. Some trust in chariots and horses. We trust in the name of the Lord. We trust in the rep you know, representation and the reputation. You know, it's mentioned in chariots and horses. It's calling back again, you know, to each Egypt you know the last one Psalms nine ten. Those who know your name put their trust in you. And you have not forsaken those who seek you. Let me say it again, you have not forsaken those who seek you.
Speaker 3: So if we seek them and call them by happily the wrong verbiage of a name, we're still not forsaken.
Speaker 1: No, he will if you are seeking I think.
Speaker 2: As we go along and we jump into the kind of the next portion of this. As we jump into this next portion, that will kind of see what really matters, what changes the game, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Are you not ready to jump in? I was born ready, all right, I'm gonna tee it up for you. Thank you. I'm gonna tee it up for you. When I was doing this, I found the last few verses and I'm not even gonna lie. I texted you, guys, the Holy Spirit just flooded over the top of me. I was in tears trying to put this on paper, and I had already gotten it, you know what I mean. But I got it from a whole new perspective. It brought me to a whole new level. And it was just, you know, like you guys were talking about, you know, the feeling that you get and you know that God is there. And I'll try not to let my Southern Baptist preacher come out of me right now. If I start yelling, I'll back up from the mic.
Speaker 2: We'll run. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: But John chapter seventeen, verse five, he says, I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of this world. You know, he manifested your name, your reputation. He manifested it. He was the perfect lamp, right. That's what's kind of hinting out there. You know. It says he came to fulfill the law. He was the only one that could live up to the name, character, or reputation of God. It says it outright, he manifested it. And because he did. First Corinthians chapter six, verse eleven, happened. You were washed, you were sanctified, justified in the name of Jesus Christ and his last words on the cross, it is finished. That was what was finished. You know. Now if you look at Acts chapter ten, verse forty three, everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name. It ain't that you said his name, right. What it is is once again, the representation, the character, the reputation. And basically how I understood that is he vouches for us, you know, kind of like think about those Mafia movies. You know, you do this for me, You're going to be a made man. If you do this for him, He's gonna vouch for you and nobody's gonna mess with you. Like a big brother and that's that's how I understood that. Luke. Chapter twelve, verse eight also says, deny me before men, and I'll deny you before the Father and his angels. He stands before us, in front of the divine council, and because of his name, his reputation, we are allowed in because he vouches for us. Praise God, yep. Not that we earned it, not that we're cool enough to get in.
Speaker 2: No, theol the cool.
Speaker 1: Kid, brings us in with him. He ain't got the money to take the cover charge. He covers it for us, and oh my god, it brought goosebumps all over me. There's no power in letters or vows. It don't matter how you pronounce it. If you're looking there, man, you're missing the point. If that's what you put your faith in, you're gonna be sadly mistaken. You're gonna be like the Jewish exorcists in Next nineteen when they try to cast out this demon in Jesus's name. The demon looks right at him and says, I know Jesus and I recognize Paul, but who are you. It says that they ran out naked, wounded and afraid. They put their trust in the wrong thing. They weren't true believers, they weren't representing the name, or you're gonna be like the ones in Revelations that stand before the throne and proclaim, didn't we do great works in your name? Didn't we cast out demons in your name? And didn't we prophesy in your name? And he says, depart from me, I never knew you name didn't save either one of those two guys.
Speaker 2: You're right, I mean, it hits the nail on the head. That's kind of a nice way to sum that up, because it doesn't. That's not the deciding factor. You have to have the faith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it reminds me of kind of like the Left Behind movies, you know, one of them. The preacher was still there after the rapture. He knows the words he preached all the time his congregation went to heaven, but it's like he didn't truly have the faith and believe it for himself.
Speaker 2: Think about think about who knows God better than anybody true? Probably Satan. Right, he's up there, he was, He's part of the original, you know, divine counsel. He has intimate knowledge of God. He's been there since God created him and he's not going to heaven, no, but he's got better knowledge of God than anybody here on earth. That right there tells you, tells you right there that a knowledge of God, or knowing God's name, or knowing those things is not what gets you to heaven. That's not what gets you there, not even close, because you have to have and we're going to get into that them where you have to have faith.
Speaker 1: Steve, and I guess that tease it up, where in your opinion does the power lie?
Speaker 2: Well, this is something that I've been working on for a while and I think if this was done even a few weeks later, we probably would have written a book by now. But I tell you it's something that draws me back. Every time I get into the Scripture, get into the word, something brings me back to this. And it's not even just that, but some of the other authors that we've read and gotten involved with have really brought me back to this. But why is it that everything in the Bible always gets brought back to the blood? Right? We talked about with Ryan Peterson, and we're going to go through a few of these things, but I'll give you a little overview. You know, we talked a little bit about Ryan Peterson about the blood line.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna go back Southern Baptist here.
Speaker 2: I'm not going I'm not gonna I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To power power, wander work in the blood, in the blood of the lamb, the lamb.
Speaker 2: Okay, we just got a recording deal Fellas, all right, No.
Speaker 1: You okay?
Speaker 3: Over there, he choked me up.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, I can't say power power you know.
Speaker 2: Power per anyway, per per No, but per power lines over this place anyway.
Speaker 1: He's just trying.
Speaker 2: No, I can't. I can't speak your language. I have no clue what it you're saying. Anyway, I appreciate that, I think anyway, in the Bible, you know, we we we always get drawn back to the blood. You see that from day one, Like I said, you you see it with the bloodline. You see it how in Genesis six the Nephelim, you know, the whole point was to corrupt the bloodline. It's all about the blood. Why is it all about that blood? What? What is there?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Why is the blood so important? And we as we get further along, you'll see sacrifice and then you obviously see in the end the ultimate sacrifice being Jesus. But in the beginning, when God created everything, he created anything perfect, right, he created everything exactly how it's supposed to be. He looked at it and said it was good. So what does that? First of all, that tells you Adam and Eve were perfect. They were ideal, They were exactly how they're supposed to be. Their blood was perfect, their DNA was perfect. I mean it had God's fingerprints all over it. Right, God did this and this is this is perfect. Same thing with the animals, obviously, and we talked about we'll talk about that, I'm sure here in a little bit. But when Sin came, you know, perfection left this world. You know after that, you know, God said, you're gonna you know, you're gonna toil, You're gonna it's gonna be tough. You know, child bearing is gonna be painful. All these different things are gonna happen. Things got worse, right, Sin happened. But then when you get to that Genesis six event, you see that the watchers, those those fallen angels came down and they had intercourse with you know, or they copulated. You go ahead, you sing it, sing it once? No, no, okay, anyway copulation, babe. So they copulated with with those with those human women. And we went into that in great detail with Ryan Peterson about this bloodline and about you know name most likely being the mother of the first Nephelm, you know, as far as the daughter of Lambic tubal Cane's sister. Right. We talked about all this before, but going in there that that DNA, the whole point was to corrupt the bloodline, to to stop God's prophecy, God's God's covenant that he made, even with Eve saying that you know, eventually, you know, out of your bloodline will come to messiahs indirectly. The way that he said it, when it says.
Speaker 1: That, it's almost like he severed our connection with the divine, or at least that's what he was trying to do, because you know, Adam was an inanimate object until he breathed the breath of life in him, you know, and he was the first and only besides Jesus be Neaha Elohem son a direct son of God. And it's like he had to mess with that bloodline almost to kind of maybe connection that we had.
Speaker 2: I would say in this once again, we're gonna have different opinions on things. I'd say, I wouldn't say necessarily the first son of God. I think those sons of God as a whole were there, but I think he's the first human son of God. Yes, flesh of God, because I believe he was part of that in the beginning that way. But but what happened is you know obviously that that that the degradation of our DNA, the degradation and sin and then obviously entropy, and you with sin comes entropy. Everything worsens over time, everything gets worse, everything down place to the point where you know that DNA got so bad that the flood had to happen, right, And you know, we fast forward a little bit to Noah when we talk about the bloodline and what is what does uh God say about Noah? He was to mim. Now, that same word is the word that the Jews would use for a sacrificial lamb or a goat that they came. That was the term meaning it was pure.
Speaker 1: And the English that word was translated as righteous. You know, didn't mean he was perfect, sinless. It was yeah, referring to this, Yeah, it was sacrificial system blood, Yes, it.
Speaker 2: Was the blood. It was the blood perfection. Right, It's not a moral perfection. Noah wasn't perfect by no stretch, but his blood, his blood line was perfect. That's how God was preserving that covenant. And I don't know, I've been doing a Bible study with my family lately where we're going through Genesis and if you see in the first we're what through like twenty five chapters or so, and I would say that God has reconfirmed that covenant. You know, first, you know, he has the covenant with Eve, and then he goes down and we have the covenant with Abraham, and we have the covenant with I'm sorry, with Noah, then Abraham and then Isaac and then Jacob, and he just keeps saying, you know, you're.
Speaker 1: They're all so similar. Yes, it's all you know, be blessed, be fruitful, multiply, have dominion. That it's like repeating cycles.
Speaker 2: And you will have descendants as numerous as the sands of the seashore, you know, or the stars in the sky. And he just keeps re establishing that covenant. So it's talking about that pure bloodline that's coming down right from Adam all the way down to the Messiah. That's the whole point when we get to that point, when we even get to that part that I and I'm just one of my favorite parts of that Peterson book was that Judah and Tamar, because I didn't ever look at it that way when you talk about how God used that to keep that bloodline pure, because Judah had originally you know, it always talks about that, you know that from Judah will come you know, the Messiah first, that they don't come from the line of David, the line of Judah down the way. But God, Judah married a Canaanite woman. All his sons were half Canaanite, right, So God uses Tamar, his first son's wife, and ends up in the end coming back around so that she fools Judah into sleeping with her two that are not Canaanite, to have a child that that pure bloodline lives through. I mean, it is crazy. You can't make this stuff up. This is like Jerry Springer on steroids. I mean, it's insane, and that all this stuff happens just to keep that bloodline pure. Blood is so important all the way through, and you can see it through that. It's just it's unreal how you see that bloodline and the Bible gives us. And that's something that I always thought was boring before, was reading those genealogies. But now I see that that's a gift. It shows us, it is it's there for a reason. It's there to show us how that bloodline was passed down all the way from Adam all the way to Jesus. Right, so we see that path that we know, oh that blood was pure. And and we get down there and we talked about it and I'm not going to go too far into that because it'll it'll wear you out. But the the that Peterson when we talk to him about this and we really get into that bloodline stuff, it just gets it's just so good. I just go back and listen to that. That is such his insights, his just so good. I'm looking forward to doing that one again sometime. But uh, when we go through and we start looking at corruption was not even with not all not sorry, not just with people, but it was also with animals. And we looked at that with some of the extra biblical texts when we talk about Jasher and like the Book of Giants Jubilees, you see that that blood of everything and it says that all flesh was corrupt, right, so all all blood, all.
Speaker 1: Against exact modern genomes. Blasting and manipulation. That's going on today.
Speaker 2: So interesting, and this is kind of a little rabbit trail. But when we get to Genesis nine, right post flood, Noah, I'm gonna get off the boat. It's time to get off. God says, it's time to get off. We're gonna get out and we're gonna go do our thing. God gives them a couple commands.
Speaker 1: And the date which we touched out. Yeah, that blood. But for those that missed it, I mean dates are important too, They are very important. The day that it gives. If it gives you a date, it's for the reason. That's the day that Jesus Christ came out of the tomb. So when they got off the boat, that was the start of something new. When Jesus come out of the tomb, that was definitely the start of.
Speaker 3: That's so well.
Speaker 2: God puts all that together. It's like a puzzle that you like, you said it before. You know, you have this puzzle piece here and you're looking at it. You can't you can't make out what that one puzzle piece is until you have them all on the table and you put that puzzle together, then all of a sudden you're like, Holy, that's unbelievable. All that fits together.
Speaker 1: It changes the whole perception of the entire picture.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Genesis nine two through six, right, all the animals of the earth, all the birds of the sky, all the animals that scurry along the ground, and all the fish in the sea will look on you with fear and terror. I have placed them in your power. I have given them for you for food, just as I have given you grain and vegetables. But you must never eat meat that still has life blood in it. And I will require the blood of anyone who takes another person's life. If a wild animal kills a person, it must die. And anyone who murders a fellow human must die. If anyone takes a human life, that person's life will also be taken by human hands, for God made human beings in his own image. I think that this is the command. And there's a couple of different rabbit trails you can take off of this. But obviously we're talking about how important and the different aspects of blood here. But I think that it's interesting, and I've never really thought about it this way. We've we've talked with numerous times about how the Nephelom and different things got through the flood. But it's interesting that he's getting off the boat and he's already telling you not to eat the blood in certain animals instantly, right then, So just interesting that potentially is that also, I mean.
Speaker 1: The what lives in water? The fish?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and that's the fish without scales thing.
Speaker 1: And where's the leviath and come from in Revelation? Where does all the beasts and stuff come from?
Speaker 2: The abyss?
Speaker 1: See the abyss? Yeah, so I mean, yeah, he didn't have to build a bunch of fish tanks and stuff like that on the art because it was bringing water, you know. I mean, I really do think.
Speaker 2: That something came good.
Speaker 1: That's how gam come through. And that's maybe why in some of the little vitical laws it says you don't have to eat fish without scales and stuff like that. I mean, could be.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I I one hundred percent agree, but I've thought that, I've thought that for a long time. This is it's always been one of my favorite subjects in The Mermaid. Merman who knows Who knows anyway.
Speaker 3: You're like, we was discussing earlier, who would come up with that?
Speaker 2: So going a little further down the chronology here, as we're going, I'm jumping into Deuteronomy, and we start talking about Deuteronomy, and then you can go even into the levitical laws and things when we talk about and we will talk about sacrificing a little bit. But when we first it says right here Deuteronomy twelve twenty three, never consume the blood, for the blood is the life. You must not consume the life blood with the meat. Instead, pour out the blood and ground like water. Do not consume the blood, so that all may go well with you and your children after you. Because what you're doing will please the Lord. So God's given us strict instructions. There's something about the blood here that you're seeing right away. Right. First of all, we're not supposed to consume that blood, right and if you look back through you know stories about the Nephelm.
Speaker 1: When we look in the book at malcos Should they devoured the inhabitants of the land.
Speaker 2: And they drank their blood. That's the point is they drank the blood because they would think that drinking and This is kind of an ancient ancient world theory was if you drank the blood of your enemies, you took on their power, you took their life force.
Speaker 1: It's just like people hunting and they're like, oh, you gotta drink or eat the heart or drink the blood or whatever. Huh. Well yeah, I mean just you know, you see the movies and such and then which that one movie, what was it Dances with Wolves where he eats the it's a tongue, he eats.
Speaker 3: Mind, it's a.
Speaker 1: Red dawn, that new one. It's just you know, like one of the boys school buddies. It kills us first deer. He's like, oh, you gotta drink its blood. You know.
Speaker 3: It's it's you know, becoming a man. You killed your first deer.
Speaker 1: And he drinks it.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh it don't taste too bad.
Speaker 1: They're like, uh, he's like, well you know what I mean. He goes, no, he never did that, but but you know, it's that kind of the whole vampire stories too. I mean, that's what they've done. They drunk the blood to regenerate and rejuvenate themselves.
Speaker 2: But look again, look again, so something God forbid against and we're seeing our pop culture today. Uh, extremely huge alcohol drenochrome enough to you know it is, but that you look at there's vampires everywhere, you know, and and all the different movies, and they're romanticized. They're they're turned into the hero, they're turned into the or the whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: I want to be like anti hero, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: But they're they're bad because they blood.
Speaker 1: The Breaking Down series, they sparkle and they love.
Speaker 2: It's to me, it just shows you how that stuff is translating into our culture.
Speaker 1: The vampire romance novels and movies.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what was that called? That was called wasn't it Breaking Down?
Speaker 1: No, that's Twilight.
Speaker 3: No need to get on Breaking Dawn, Twilight whatever.
Speaker 1: One of the books though in the series, Oh that's the book that you read.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it didn't have no rebuttals.
Speaker 1: So just.
Speaker 2: As we keep going along.
Speaker 1: I'm editing that out.
Speaker 2: That is you do have the power. We talk about further going along, the corruption of that blood. You know after the flood where God tells the you know, the Israel's to go in and kill every man, woman and child, And I think that's really important and that we've talked about that before, but I think that's super important that people understand. You know, God is a god of love. God is a god of of you know, he wants the best for us. But at that point, if you're not, if you're if you're DNA, you're not truly even Donald degrees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even Donald watching.
Speaker 2: If see I'm losing my whole train of thought. Sorry, but if you're told the whole thing is that if with especially during the Exodus and and when you talk about when they're going into the the land of Canaan and they're told to kill all these different tribes and kill each one of these it's really important to understand why that is because otherwise people look at God and say, oh, man, that's terrible, that's awful. Why would God give? Or or maybe the church skips over some of that because they it's a it's a touchy subject, like, oh, we don't want to talk about. It's that puzzle piece that shows you these people aren't even human anymore. These are these are these are abominations to God because it's that DNA still from those that that fallen, angels that that have corrupted their DNA so that they're not what God created. They're so far removed from uh, from creation, from perfection that they're an abomination of God, which is the same reason the flood had to come. I mean it goes right back to then.
Speaker 3: So and you can't flood the world because he already said that.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't do it. Covenant that he made. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: You know what God is one of the reasons God's so lost and is that if you read through and you really look at it, God makes a promise. I swear every five minutes when you're reading the Bible. And guess what, he never breaks. He makes a promise. He shows you that covenant that he makes with those people all over and over and over again, and even though they keep screwing up, especially that he's got a good reputation, he's a he's a man of his word. But I'll tell you God, you go through and look how many times the Israelites fell away over and over again. You know they're worshiping a golden calf or there. You know, it's just something different. You know that they fall away to idols of some other country and they're worshiping those idols and God still always, because he had a covenant.
Speaker 1: And he had a plan.
Speaker 2: He knew they would, he knew they would, but he had a covert with Abraham that had said your descendants will be so he couldn't kill him all off. Because he had a covenant. He had a promise and he fulfilled that promise. He kept true to his word and he always will. And I think that's extremely important. But now jumping in a little bit, now going a little bit next to kind of the next part of blood when I say I think the bloodline stuff extremely important, extremely fascinating. Listen to the Ryan Peterson episode he is.
Speaker 1: There's a couple parts the Tim Steadman and Tim Tim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tim went into that a lot too, but just such good stuff, such good insights. I would recommend reading both of their books, The Answers to Giant Questions and then the Final Nephilim and the Judgment of the film.
Speaker 1: Just just and Tori, she won our contest for the final flum got that in the mail. Sorry for the delay, but it's in the mail.
Speaker 2: It's in the mail.
Speaker 1: Hopefully by the time you hear this, it's in your hands.
Speaker 2: This isn't gonna air another three years.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I got a good reputation to well, you gotta keep it. That's what we've got to keep it. Anyway, Going into sacrifice, now, I think this is what this is a really important thing when we talk about blood. Okay, because there's and you we talked about this a little bit before we started. But sec you know, there's a there's a lot of debate on sacrifice when it started, who it was to That was another thing that I thought. Tim Steadman really was kind of blew my mind on that when I when I first really you know, when he brought that up the Canaan able. But you know, there's a lot of debate over the first sacrifice. You know, I was always taught that it was the the animal skins, you know that they say was given to Adam and Eve. Not everybody believes that. There's some things in the translation, but the animal skins supposedly that God gave Adam and Eve when they left the garden, says he clothed the basically always always kind of was taught that that was, you know, a sacrifice to cover their shame. That was kind of the first sacrifice. There once again, not everybody. You know, that's that's neither here nor there exactly. But when we were talking to and I actually have that written down right here, talking to Tim Steadman and brought up the possibility that able when when when Cain became jealous of God's acceptance of his offerings.
Speaker 1: And how he was prospering and he was.
Speaker 2: Exactly ended up being a sacrifice to potentially, and we talked about mot or potentially even Bail, like he was sacrificing Abel potentially for the same thing that you know, He's instead of bringing that gift of of his first fruits, as they say, he was sacrificing his brother for a fertile land because God wasn't listening to him in his idea, right in his mentality, God wasn't listening to.
Speaker 1: Him, right, He sis, you're gonna ignore me, I'm gonna go over He exactly God to bless me.
Speaker 2: And if you look at it, it's interesting because when you read that, it show.
Speaker 1: Remembered the verbiage that he used because he said that there was something with the Hebrew words that pointed towards sacrifice. I can't remember, but he told us in that show.
Speaker 2: He's given you He's given you a subconscious thought to go, what listen to that one too? No, I don't remember the verbage, but I will say that I thought it was interesting because when he looks at it and he we were talking about it. It doesn't say that it was a you know, a crime of passion. It doesn't show that. What it shows it looks like, you know, it was something that was premeditated. It said one day while they were out in the field. It doesn't say that it happened right after.
Speaker 1: It would have been like two or three months, six months, yea.
Speaker 2: It could have been two years later. We don't know. But the whole thing is it was premeditated, like this was set up like he was going to kill him. But the idea that it potentially was a sacrifice, that his blood and then what what is what is gouy? I'd say, you know, I think it's pretty cool when you see that God was still talking to them, right, and Kane was not surprised when God talked to him, right, But what does God say to King?
Speaker 1: Oh, he says, your brother's blood cries out from the ground. What have you done? I mean, he obviously already knew what he done. And I've heard some people talking. One of them is h Kenny c. You know, he talks on frequencies, and I've heard some other podcasters and stuff talk about how there's frequencies and everything. You know that there's even measurable frequencies in your blood that you know, that's you know, possibly what God was hearing the frequencies from Abel's blood crying out from the ground because that's where he poured it, because it was a sacrificial thing. Blood was the life force. He was sacrificially pouring the blood of his brother onto the ground untilized it.
Speaker 3: That's like the vikings would be the.
Speaker 1: Crops to grow. Yeah, that's pretty wild. There's about that.
Speaker 2: Now, I think. And kind of piggybacking on that, if we look at sacrifice throughout history, you'll see and you know, we can go into like Leviticus not far after what we're just talking about not eating the lifeblood. Leviticus twenty two through five talks about sacrificing to Molec, right, and sacrificing their children to Molec. And that's it's. It says if any of them offer their children as sacrifice to Molec, they must be put to death. The people of the community must stone them to death. I myself will turn against them and cut them off from the community, because they have defiled my sanctuary and brought shame on my holy name by offering their children to Molec.
Speaker 1: That was Cain's curse too, He was cut off from the community, exiled.
Speaker 2: Kind of.
Speaker 1: Together.
Speaker 2: But if you look throughout history, then we can look at the Samerian texts, right like the epic of Gilgamesh, and we see that, you know what Gilgamesh and yank you do. They rip out the heart of the bowl of heaven and give it as a gift to the sun god Shamash. And you see this throughout the When we talk about sacrifice, right when, and we'll talk about God's sacrifice a little bit too. But when you look at sacrifice, it's usually in the perverted sense of it. It's it's a gift of some god to appease them, right to to either please send us rain, you know, so our crops are fertile, or please don't let there be a famine, or don't let there be this, or you know, please spare us, or don't let the volcano erupt with your anger you know, you know, don't pompey Us or something, you know what I mean, something to that nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quasi cantle all those depictions of all those sacrifices, ripping the heart out at the top of the temple and giving it to the feathered serpent to eat temple doom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Khalima, I love that movie. That's such a good movie. But you talk about that with that, or you talk about the Greek myth. You know King Agamemnon. I still never say that, right, but he sacrificed his daughter to Artemis his payment for letting the Greek fleet sail Detroit. I mean, you see this throughout history, especially that human sacrifice. But when you talk about something from the true historical record as opposed to like those myths, if you look at the Chinese Shang dynasty, which was from sixteen hundred BC to a thousand BC, they found ritual pits. And we're gonna get into ritual pits here in a minute, but ritual pits showing human sacrificed in the ying Zu where there was approximately thirteen thousand people sacrificed there in about a two hundred year span. So you're seeing human sacrifice throughout history, and I think that's interesting, very negative and not good, but interesting when the this is the one that kind of blew my mind and I had to I saw this somewhere. Then I had to go back and look up and verify at a couple different spots for myself because it was kind of blew me away. But when the Great Pyramid of Teno to Chitlam was consecrated in eighteen or I'm sorry, in fourteen eighty seven by the Aztecs, it was recorded by them that eighty four thousand people were sacrificed in four days.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of blood.
Speaker 2: That's I actually, you know, it's funny. I was gonna sit down and do the math and how many a minute that was gonna be. But you think about.
Speaker 1: That be a slaughter?
Speaker 2: How many people were eighty four thousand and four days? I mean, why people don't do that just because they decided, Oh you know, I'm gonna you know, we talk about that a lot with the you know, the two separate commandments, thou shalt not have any gods before you, and the thou shall not commit idolatry right, no worship, no other idols. So there's obviously a distinction.
Speaker 1: There ones that one's real and one of stone or would I mean yeah, he definitely.
Speaker 3: They're they're separate. Yeah, they're separate for a reason.
Speaker 2: Well, and do you think that somebody if I was to go and carve a wood statue, you know what today, I think this week will sacrifice eighty four thousand people to my wood carving I made last week. Down That doesn't make any sense. This shows you a volunteer. And we go back and we talk about this that those lowercase g deities, those those those ones that we talk about all the time, that that show these powers uh to these other How did the Israelites fall away so easy? Because these other lowercase g gods that they fall away to these other countries could do things. They saw miraculous things. They worn't for God's good, but they saw miraculous things. And the part where we can see that the most as we go back to Egypt once again and we see that Pharaoh's magicians. Can you know they could turn their staves into serpents, they could make the water into blood, they could bring frogs out of the nile. They couldn't do everything God could do. But but there was just you can see that they had some power, limited compared to God, but they had some power. So these people will be swayed by, for lack of a better word, parlor tricks because oh, look what this God can do. Look what this God can do. And that's how they fall away over and over again.
Speaker 1: Well, I love how Enoch says, you know, you thought you had wisdom and knowledge, but you know, the worstless ones exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, God didn't give you the full secrets of heaven.
Speaker 1: Did the dropouts exactly? That's what Joys said. Why are you getting your knowledge from these guys? These guys didn't finish ninth grade. There's dropouts. Even the knowledge they do God, it is just half, you know, half knowledge. Why would you get your you know, uh information from much of you know, vanity dropouts.
Speaker 2: But I think this and one hundred percent true. But I think what it's important to see is that as we go a little further and we see the that you know God also you know he when we look at the levitical law and we talk about the fact that there was there was multiple different kinds of sacrifices that that God, you know, requested, There was you know there was the sin offering, the guilt offering, the grain offering. I think there was five different ones that I wrote down. I can't remember everyone, but there was. I have it written down somewhere, the burnt offering, the grain offering, the peace offering, the sin offering, and the guilt offering, which is funny because the guilt of most people would think that's for you know, something morally wrong you did, but it was actually a reparation offering. Is more when we talk to Gilbert, which not Gilbert, I'm sorry, that's a Michael Heiser thing. I was watching the thing on him with that, and it's pretty interesting when he went through these and he talks about it, and I love and we all in this space love Michael Heiser, and we absolutely hope the best for him and his family through the hard times they're going through right now, and keep them in your prayers. But I'm going to read just a little bit and that this is kind of a paraphrase of something that of a presentation he did, but I'm gonna just a small small part of it. But he says multiple types of offerings were offered to God, but they weren't ever for moral sin. The language of the levitical law was about making a person acceptable to enter the system of worship because they became ritually defiled, not morally defiled, but ritually through something that was unavoidable in life like blood loss, seminal emission, a menstrual period, touched a dead body, had a baby, even had a skin rash. The system was made so that they would not defile a sacred space. After one of these instances, they would have to bring an offering and wait in a lot of time to go through a procedure that would make them acceptable to return to that same worship they had before. So you see already that like, for example, there was no sacrifice for adultree or idolatry for that matter. And this is two of my favorite things when we talk at sacrifice. He had two quotes, and I'm quoting verbat him on these, but this is the deficiency of the law and the superiority of the Gospel. And I thought that was such a good way to put it. Is showing that sacrifice that you see the deficiency of the law because it doesn't take care of us morally, it doesn't change it.
Speaker 1: It was perfect. Why why a new one you know, if the law was perfect, why did Christ have to come and change it?
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the next quote that he had. It says, because the sacrifice of Christ covers everything, and those two things right there. I mean, that's enough to get you kick started with your faith right there. But it's just so cool to see and I love that that phrase that that when he says this, this is the deficiency of the Law and the superiority of the Gospel. I don't think you can say it much more plainly than that, but I just absolutely loved that and thought that was you know, you gotta give a lot of props to Michael Heiser and being able to break that down and kind of show us the verbiage that you know, in a way that we can't translate it to show us, you know, that other side of things. But this is this is a little bit you know, when we talk about other gods as far as the lower case g gods. Don't get me. There is only one true God and we always talk about this, but we talk about those lower case gee gods, those other fallen angels. The way I like to look at it, and I want your guys, obviously opinion on this. But the way I like to look at it is I look at it as like a mirror of God.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They try to imitate what God does because they want the worship, they want the affection of the people. And when they realize that they don't have the power that God does, the awesome power that God does, they end up using things like fear, through requiring things like human sacrifice, through requiring things that something God would never ask for, actually even warned against, forbid against. But these other they required this and for a couple reasons. But personally, I think one of them is really important. And we thought we can go back to the parable of the prodigal son when we talk about, you know, the angels being the big brother, the older brother, and that we're the younger brother, because in that parable, we're the ones that screwed.
Speaker 1: Up, felthy and dirty, and yes, we're the ones that sinned, and they believe they're superior, and so they're angry.
Speaker 2: When we come back. They're angry. So those angels, those fallen angels, those same ones that are masquerading as gods to all these other nations, to the Aztecs, to the Mayans, to the to the Greeks to the Romans, the ones that are masquerading is these gods. They're not only not only are they trying to say, well, you know what, God has his sacrifices, we have ours.
Speaker 1: See. I think that's why they require the sacrifice because they hate us.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's part of it, or not necessarily destroy. But if they say, okay, worship me, but I'm going to require you to kill your children, now you're doing something against God.
Speaker 1: So it's like you're choosing sides, not just being wishy washy. I'm going to go with you today and you have to you tomorrow. Yeah, it's of course. And that's what I think is no Switzerland. I think I'm gonna have to choose a side. I think that's the whole point of the human sacrifices and the different things that they would have you do is to make you prove you're with they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who you serve? That's right, That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't serve two masters.
Speaker 2: Hatred drives them to the point that they want, like I think that they get enjoyment out of when they had that human sacrifice. It's the same thing, you know, when it said in those sacrifices that when you earned the fat, you know, the aroma was to the Lord. When those fallen angels, those other lower case g did he that's pleasing to them to have a human sacrificed. And that is because it's it's yeah exactly, and seeing you know they hate us, they hate us at the.
Speaker 3: Same time they're killing they're killing us on top of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, And I think that's a huge thing that we talked that we need to see there.
Speaker 1: But because they can't kill God, I think because it says we are divine imagers. You know, you're not to kill another divine imager because metaphorically you're killing God. Well, and they can't do that, so the next best thing is us. Well, well we'll look at it. Look at it to this effect Job. The devil can't do nothing to Job until God gave him permission. But we have choice. So if I can talk you into killing you, I didn't do it. Oh it's a contract loophole, Yeah, pretty much. Yeah, And I think that's just. And if they if they despise us, then I'm gonna make you. I'm gonna get you to worship me while I get you to kill more people like you than I despise anyways, So it's a win win, and it's also unpleasing to God himself.
Speaker 2: So but you think you've got to remember though, the same thing. So when we look at God, God used the blood of those sacrifices as a purification, right, it was a substitution for us. And it's the same thing if you look at, for example, one of the best cases and this is another Heiserism if you want to say it, but one of the best cases for a substitution is the passover Lamb. Right when we're back in Egypt and the Angel of death is coming. What is it that saved the firstborn of the Israelites?
Speaker 1: He was the blood, the blood of yeah, painted on their door, on their door, on the door.
Speaker 2: So you see again the importance of the blood the and not only not only there is I think the blood is so important, but you're seeing that that the substitution for us, for our sin. But you're seeing the forecoming again of Jesus. It's the same thing the passover. You're seeing that the Lamb giving up his life for us, right, and you know we see that throughout the Bible in different places. How you know the lamb is sacrifice the lamb, and that's where the tomm We can go back into the to mem and talk about the perfection.
Speaker 3: I mean, was it Abraham who had to go up sacrifice his son Isaac?
Speaker 1: Isaac? It's right there, God said stop out, provide the sacrifice. And then they say that's the same hilltop that Jesus died on the cross at, which is wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that one kind of threw gloss right over that, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, but I mean it's just the foreshadowing of it all even.
Speaker 2: All right, real We're gonna jump into the next part here. There is a couple of things that I think that it's uh, actually one more verse that kind of relates to that and why the hatred and and things of that there. I think this is kind of important. If you look at first Corinthians six two and three, it says, and we talked about big brother hate and little brother a little bit here. Don't you realize that someday we believers will judge the world. Can't you even decide even these little things among yourselves? Don't you realize that we will judge angels?
Speaker 1: I tell you what the ones that have transgressed here.
Speaker 2: Have chosen their path.
Speaker 1: Right. I listened to Timothy Albarino. Now he's got a lot of good thoughts. I don't agree with him on a lot of stuff, but he's oh, I think he's great a lot of stuff. And I loved I heard him talk. And he said a lot of people get that misconstrued that we're going to be exalted above the angels. He said. My opinion, he said, is we were given dominion of earth. This is what we have dominion over. These angels came down to our dominion and transgressed. He said, those are the ones. He said that I believe that Scripture is talking about that we will judge. He said, a lot of people want to say, well, no, when we go to heaven, when it's all over with, we're going to rule over the angels and everybody. He says, I think that's bad theology. He said. He said, they have dominion of heaven, we have dominion of earth. He said, they came into our dominion.
Speaker 3: So they they come out law, they come into our territory.
Speaker 1: So if you go to you know, Syria and correct crime, Yes you're an American and you can claim I didn't know the law, or that doesn't matter. You're still held accountable and judged under the law. He said, so they will be held accountable on earth for breaking our realms law.
Speaker 2: I thought that was pretty I've actually yeah, yeah, he Timothy's got some great insights, and I.
Speaker 1: Keep emailing him. He Maale knows Tim you'll put in a good word for me.
Speaker 2: He's I love listening to Tim. I think he's very interesting. I like you said, I don't agree with him on everything, but I think that I love listening to him because he does. He makes me think, he makes he stretches my mind a little bit. It makes my mind exercise a little bit, which I really appreciate. I love that if we all thought exactly the same way, this would be really boring and you wouldn't need us to even dig into anything. But I guess the next step when we talk about this, when we talk about the blood is the most important part. Right, We're seeing the importance of blood through the blood line throughout history, all the way through Jesus. We're seeing the importance of blood. When we talked about sacrifice and how we're seeing it from the side of God, and we're seeing it from the side of those fallen angels, those those other lowercase g gods that we talk about. We're seeing that that blood, that kind of blood feud for. It's the Hatfield McCoy side of things, going back and forth there, you're seeing that the blood is super important through there. And then we're getting all the way now to salvation. Right, So a couple of couple of things. First of all, first, John five six year eight says we must be born of.
Speaker 1: Must be born of water and of spirit.
Speaker 2: And the blood and blood all three. Right, I'll finger shoot you. I'll finger shoot you right now. Think about the first think about the asked, think about the last Supper, right, really important to think about. And we talk about this, we do this and and pretty much almost every church celebrates communion, right, they use it as one of their sacraments.
Speaker 1: Or or at least George Washington.
Speaker 2: That's true. George Washington refused communion.
Speaker 1: But uh, I just keep plugging all these previous.
Speaker 2: I know you're doing a really good job of it.
Speaker 3: Does kind of like stop comming, didn't he.
Speaker 2: But after after the preacher called him out and just he said.
Speaker 4: Symple, I just won't show up his wife kept going though, but uh, I think you got to look at this in the way that Sorry, now you got me all distracted again.
Speaker 2: You think about Last Supper. We talk about the you know when when the Jesus with the disciples and he's saying, you know, this is my body taking eat, this is my blood, take and drink. Right, He's he's metaphorically showing them what it takes to be saved. It's you have to believe in him.
Speaker 1: His blood is what saves you. You have a marriage salt covenant.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Vicky Joy, Right, And I think that is such an important thing that we see. And you know, people go and we do communion in so many churches right there. Most churches have communion in one way or another, and a lot of us, I think, get lost on that and don't truly understand what that means. That that you know, we maybe we just go through the motions. But communion, you know, it is symbolic, you know, but that's God giving us his blood, his salvation, his sacrifice. And I think that we have to to to really always remember go back to that, what what is the power? What saves us? When we talk about the power, where is the power. The power is in Jesus' blood. He died on the cross for us. I mean without that, we don't go to heaven. You could say a name every different possible way, in every language and it wouldn't matter because you still would be imperfect. But because of jesus blood, because Jesus' blood was shed for us, then we have salvation that changes the game. A name doesn't change the game. Jesus' blood changed the game. Our faith that Jesus did that for us is what changes the game. Jesus reputation because he did that changes the game. All those things that he did for us. God gave his only begotten son. I mean, we could go through and every Bible verse that we've been memorized since we were little kids. It's basically beating that into our heads. But at the same time, how often do we stop and think about it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like what I was talking about, you know, I mean, I done got the idea, but looking at it from a different angle, man, it did. It just hit me like a train and it's humbling very.
Speaker 2: And I have one of those moments I'd like I said about once a week where something just grabs me and it's because I'm trying and I'm not great at it. I'll be honest about I'm seeking. He's sure not, but I pray for it, and I want him to show me something. I pray for it, and I pray for it. And it's funny because it'll always hit me when I'm not expecting it and it takes me off guard. But I really appreciate it. I love it. It makes me so happy. But back again, going back into the sacrifices and talking about how the sacrifices weren't about for moral sin. Right it was? It was it says in Hebrews ten four. Right, the blood of bulls and goats don't take away sin, only the blood of the lamb. Just so important. What is this right here? I okay, Hebrews Uh, I'm going to read a quick little verse here and this is this is the last thing I have on this altogether. But I'm gonna read this. I shouldn't say verse. It's Hebrews nine eleven through twenty two, and I just from my point of view, I want to end on this and then you guys jump in wherever. But so Christ I.
Speaker 1: Got one thing here after He's dealing with this.
Speaker 2: Do you want to go ahead?
Speaker 1: Well, it goes to the Jesus died on the cross his blood, right, so you sit me the link there the other day of Ryan Peterson's little Thursday Night theology thing, right, So he this is his take on it. He says, the we're in revelations, right, And it says, and I saw a strong angel shouting with a loud voice. This is what chapter five, verse two. Who is worthy to break the seal of the scroll and open it?
Speaker 3: But no one on, no one in heaven, on the earth, under the earth, was able to open the scroll.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: He thinks this event happened when Christ died on the cross.
Speaker 1: I think it was right after the ascension, right, Well, whichever you know, And he says, and then I began to weep because you know, no one was found worthy.
Speaker 3: And then it says, stop weeping. Look, the line of the tribe of Judah, the air of David's throne has won the victory. So therefore it was him dying on the cross that gave him the power of everybody, spiritual realm or earthly realm, all of it to be able to take the scroll.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's yeah, I mean it could be because where we traded it, right, I mean, it's just I've always was taught for this, which this is a whole different episode.
Speaker 3: You know that it all kind of happens he sequence all at one time. But like we talked own near to God. Yeah, the whole one day to a thousand years.
Speaker 2: God's outside of it, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: It could be all the same. Yep. But an he has with the blood part all.
Speaker 2: Right now, I guess I'll leave everybody with this. But Hebrews nine eleven through twenty two. So Christ has now become the high priest over all good things that have come. He has entered that greater, more perfect tabernacle in Heaven, which is not made by human hands and is not part of this created world, with his own blood, not the blood of goats and calves. He entered the most high place once for all time and secured our redemption forever. Under the old system, the blood of goats and bowls and ashes of a heifer could cleanse people's bodies from ceremonial impurity. Just think how much more the blood of Christ will purify our consciences from sinful deeds, so that we can worship the Living God. For by the power of the eternal Spirit, Christ offered himself to God. I'm sorry. Christ offered himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins. That is why he is not the one who mediates a new covenant between God and the people, so all that who are called can receive the internal inheritance of God as he has promised them. For Christ died to set them free from the penalty of sins they have committed under that first Covenant. Now, when someone leaves a will it will, necessarily it is necessary to prove that the person who made it is dead. The will goes into effect only after the person's death, while the person who is who is I'm sorry that while the person who made it is still alive, the will cannot be put into effect. That is why the first Covenant was put into effect with the blood of an animal. For after Moses had read each of God's commandments to all the people, he took the bloods of calves and goats along with water, and sprinkled both on the book of God's Law and all the people using hissop branches and scarlet wool. Then he said, this blood confirms the covenant God has made with you. And in the same way he sprinkled blood on the tabernacle and on everything used for worship. In fact, according to the law of Moses, nearly everything was purified with blood, for without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. Thanks everybody, keep on digging.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is there is power, power, wander work in there in the blood, blood, lad the lamb.
Speaker 3: See you guys, you know that it all kind of happens, the sequence all at one time. But like we talked near to God, Yeah, the whole one day to a thousand years.
Speaker 2: God's outside of it, you know, it's it.
Speaker 3: Could be all the same. But anyhows with the blood part?
Speaker 2: All right now, I guess I'll leave everybody with this. But Hebrews nine eleven through twenty two. So Christ has now become the high priest over all good things that have come. He has entered that greater, more perfect tabernacle in Heaven, which is not made by human hands and is not part of this created world, with his own blood, not the blood of goats and calves. He entered the most high place once for all time, and secured our redemption forever. Under the old system, the blood of goats and bowls and ashes of a heifer could cleanse people's bodies from ceremonial impurity. Just think how much more the blood of Christ will purify our consciences from sinful deeds so that we can worship the living God. For by the power of the eternal Spirit, Christ offered himself to God. I'm sorry. Christ offered himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sin. That is why he is not the one who mediates a new covenant between God and the people, so all that who are called can receive the internal inheritance of God as he has promised them. For Christ died to set them free from the penalty of sins they have committed under that first covenant. Now, when someone leaves a will it will necessarily it is necessary to prove that the person who made it is dead. The will goes into effect only after the person's death. While the person who is who is I'm sorry, well, the person who made it is still alive, the will cannot be put into effect. That is why the first covenant was put into effect with the blood of an animal. For after Moses had read each of God's commandments to all the people. He took the bloods of calves and goats along with water, and sprinkled both on the Book of God's Law and all the peace people, using hissop branches and scarlet wool. Then he said, this blood confirms the covenant God has made with you. And in the same way he sprinkled blood on the tabernacle and on everything used for worship. In fact, according to the law of Moses, nearly everything was purified with blood, for without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness. Thanks everybody, keep on digging.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is there is power, power in the blood. See you guys,