Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is up? Guys? How is everyone doing it today? We're doing a quick one because Bobby's got to go run over and do his show with h being love at about thirty minutes Bobby Fran, So, Bobby Fran's got Bobby nakeds gotta go to show Bobby France. It's gonna be a quick one. So that's rut. Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Not too much? We're having a quikie.
Speaker 2: So, so I wanna I want to talk to you stories.
Speaker 3: Oh hoping stories?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh, I mean not really. I mean did you know that walking wrestling?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 3: I've seen him like twice live?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you see that I tweeted out no filter last night? I don't know I tweeted out no filter?
Speaker 3: Did you maybe maybe I did see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am that you love tweeted it? You you retweeted it?
Speaker 3: Oh, then I've seen it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, the way, Joe was on here earlier and we were talking about and and Bubba was right, Bubba was actually everybody was Jimmy hard Eric beshaf and was like, oh Bubba, Bubba was talking about his but.
Speaker 4: Well was he right though? I mean, Bubba was talking that he was in a coma. But the thing is he was, you know, in the hospital, but.
Speaker 2: He was at home. He was on hospice, and knowing, knowing, uh, knowing what I know about hospice, hospice, when you have to go into hospice means you're you're done.
Speaker 3: Well, was he?
Speaker 4: I don't know, no, knowing what I know, knowing what I've dealt with.
Speaker 2: When when they say they're going to hospice, it's not they they they they they want to they want to go home. That's what you know, Richard Simmons dealt with last year.
Speaker 3: I know what I don't know. I'm just saying that cardiac.
Speaker 2: I'm not a medical professional or nothing, but I'm just telling you what I know. Yeah, I know as a as a person who's dealt with stuff like that, dealt with stuff like this. When they say his hospice means you're.
Speaker 3: Dying, Yeah, yeah, well yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: To say, I'm just saying this, it's not I'm not trying to like, I'm not trying to. I'm trying to like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did the media report that he was on hospital though, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know because it's just what I heard. And the thing is, you know now it's like, all right, oh my god, son of another one of those damn it?
Speaker 3: Why kick?
Speaker 2: Oh those But these guys when when they joined the channel, they have to last a thing. Yes, you're trying to promote some You're to promote a bet website. By the way, you're saying that. You're you come in and say, oh, I'm not trying to promote them, but you're promoting a bet website. And I don't believe. There you go, I don't believe in. Here's the thing. You don't see me. You don't see me put better clipping and dipping.
Speaker 3: Man, you don't you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't see me. You don't see me promoting like uh, Steak because I don't support Steak, the website that owns kick, oh the company that that the the person who runs Kick also runs uh, the gambling website Steak. Just saying that I don't support gambling websites. That but everybody says. But here's the thing. I always dream the Kick get people onto other sites that I have. The more platforms here on, the more people can see you just saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I just igally do YouTube these days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I also rumble, Yeah, rumble what I'm doing, rumble when I'm doing the.
Speaker 3: Lounge in the lounge, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And Dixie Carter tweeted Dixie Carter from TNA to my heart, So I want to read the my heart This is from Dixie Carter tn A. Dixie, my heart hurts so much right now. My heart hurts even more for Brooke and Nick and all who loved Hulk. I was blessed to work with Hulk and have so many incredible memories. I will terarish the heart day for the rest of the world today. Hearts are hurting all over the world to lose such a bleb icon rest in internal peace.
Speaker 4: Terry, you know already wasn't even talking to.
Speaker 2: He he brings up, he brings they're bringing that up. They you have to bring his kids up when you talk about this. It's not just it's not about like when you talk about it, talk about something like that, you have to bring sometimes. Dixie knows her knows the kids. Dixie's worked with the kids before Broke worked in T and t N A.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh people are you know, just INCREDB PJ.
Speaker 2: Ploco just incredible. Put put rest in peace to the great whole Cogan. He changed the wrestling forever. See you in Heaven, brother, I said in my video, I did say I never got to meet you, Hope, but when we get to heaven, we get to meet.
Speaker 3: There you go, There you go, Resty.
Speaker 2: And also Nick altis the general manager of SmackDown and uh someone who worked with Hogan in the past. The industry lost a man today that read defund what success could look like in professional wrestling. This post is to a knowledge hole. Covin's contributions to the industry was difficult to put words. Terry Blayan made some personal choices that made him understanding the criticism earned him unstitable criticism, but I'm not here to weigh in on that. As someone who's put has put has put food on the table from professional wrestling for twenty years, I believe it is necessary to take a moment to recognized the import of Hokogan Holkamnia to our business. He pulled the wagon and brought tons of people with him, brought wrestling into cable TV era, changed the game for the way performers can monetize their talent. But simply he showed us what was possible, and he also represented my childhood and millions of others that deserved recognition. Rip Hook Cogan, you hear me? Yeah, yeah, Actually that's gonna gonna retweet and PJ and PJS and pj's just getting a retreat to because you know this is kid Rock put out kid Rock actually put out a picture.
Speaker 3: Who kid Rock?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Brooken Brawler just says Rip Hook legend at w WE.
Speaker 3: Did you see the video of Rick Flair cry in his eyes though Overrogan?
Speaker 2: Yoh, let's see a little bit of it. Yeah, you know, And I want to say this, It's like, you know, mine isn't I get it back WF.
Speaker 3: He wasn't.
Speaker 2: Rob Taker. I love Rob ta Ay, I love Rob Taker. He's got the wolf Pack logo.
Speaker 3: For Drunction is to twenty twenty one crying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, you know, is that the real Biby?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I'm not a.
Speaker 3: There's a fake baby going around. Yeah, I don't know if it's him or not.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Cardea. Jimmy Cardeas, someone who I've looked up to, even a referee back in the day, says no hashtag refer Yeah, what's that Jimmy CARDEAZ referee Jimmy Cardeas actually says U three hours ago says no referend today rather some refing respect r I p hoakster into video.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: James Zoldsworth tweeted something, you know we also lost We also lost Chuck Mansonychu Manzoni. Yeah, uh mango U m A n g I O n e. Yeah, who cares because we lost Hulk Cogan.
Speaker 3: I'm hiding this speake baby, it's Frank. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't. I don't like when people fucking pretending.
Speaker 2: Just band him brother, don't talk about.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. I didn't talk him out. I fucking I got right ho him.
Speaker 2: All right, And let let Bobby know there's somebody's miss is missing.
Speaker 3: You knows it was in our chat yesterday. Yeah, and he thought it was Scott.
Speaker 4: But I know it's not Scott because Scott would be like Bibby's foot or Bibby's bald head.
Speaker 3: Or something like that. Like that's okay because you know it's not Bibby.
Speaker 2: Right, I know it's not Bobby. I know it wasn't Bobby because Bibby doesn't come to much. Analog tis yeah, no, when here's the thing with people that you know who who some people are because of what they did.
Speaker 4: Ball as Bibby would be Scott yeahs out.
Speaker 2: Ye oh no, I didn't do something. And by the way, I had to deal with today, I have a I don't today. I have a couple of packages. But here's the thing is last week, like yesterday's package came from ups. Luckily here you want to hear something funny, I could check Amazon. I get a notification on Amazon when it when it gets to put in the mailbox or when it gets put in my thing because I have the Amazon app. Yeah, and I also oh and and the thing is I ordered Joe a little gift. Joe's gilt got there wednesday. I got him some monster energy monsters. Since he's not making No, here's the thing, he's not making any money. He can't afford to. Uh so because people taking his channel down controls because of bubble controls. By the way, the stream today, by the way, we the reason why I went live today, uh this quick boy is because Bobby has got to go run and do his show.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think late I think late night. I think mass doing late night tonight.
Speaker 3: Right, it's Friday. He might be. I'm not one hundred percent sure though, But if he needs me to.
Speaker 2: Take over for late night, I can, if if if I have, if I can, because I don't know if we haven't gonna have someone here over the late night, because we have usually have somebody here, or I might not want to stream when there's people here. But and also we're getting ready because the birthday's coming up. I haven't heard the song yet, Matt, I haven't heard anything yet. Been busy with other stuff. Yeah, just trying to put by the way I've been like, I've been so busy with stuff that I like, I'm just I'm just tired of bullshit. Yeah did you did you? Did you check up my address yet? What do you mean I gave you my address and you can send me something.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm working on it. I'm working on.
Speaker 2: It all right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, yeah, I'm working on.
Speaker 3: H N. In the link, I beg your pardon, Ing you don't know ing.
Speaker 2: I know who Ing is.
Speaker 4: You'll know who Ink is. He's the gentleman dude who talks like this. Matt Ing is a good egg. Rop takes is being told I.
Speaker 3: Had cancer was more funny than wow.
Speaker 2: I mean, by the way, by the way, uh giggle, Pickles is in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she.
Speaker 2: She messaged me that I don't believe anything that she says. It has to be you know, she's she has she has a she's a lot about stuff. Oh. I put some more stuff on the Amazon was waste list, but it's not connected.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 2: I put an air fryer on the waste list, and I want an air fryer.
Speaker 3: You hear what I said, an air fryer. Those are expensive. Yeah, I mean they're not expensive. They're actually pretty cheap.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I want I want an air Here's the thing. I put a bunch of stuff on the worte list. I put an air fryer on the worst list so I can have me an air fryer.
Speaker 3: Think somebody will buy one? Look here, Jay, it's.
Speaker 1: Sweets copy.
Speaker 8: Is he.
Speaker 2: If anybody that does, By the way, if anybody that does want to get something on the waste list for my birthday, because my birthday, you're gonna have to get so I what I worry about is people not coming in and talk or I.
Speaker 3: A late birthday gift is still a birthday gift, se.
Speaker 2: Copy h all right, by the way, I and by the way, because you had it on members only, but you had the show of members only to get to see the match. But luckily he could put it up on his channel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I seen you talking in there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's that's why I do, you know, I just I snipe Pete Gun.
Speaker 3: I snipe him like it's it's like he hates it. He hates it when I when I snipe his matches and I don't care.
Speaker 2: But I gave him the view instead of you.
Speaker 4: No, I know, I know we try to direct track over there a little bit, but yeah, I mean no, the truth is some people like that, Like I said that we snipe him, we snipe him.
Speaker 3: No, we don't. Actually he lets us, lets us watch it. He likes us watching it on my show. Not a snipe h right, cake.
Speaker 2: Ull bringing McDonald and any a Clannon freaking McDonald.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel with belts.
Speaker 2: The World Tag Team Champions, the ninety seven two, the the ones that look like now, the dirty tag titles, the one that looks like the tag titles now, the newer ones. Ye know, by the way, if anybody that does want to go and check out because Shoe you did what? Rob you did what?
Speaker 8: There's a lot of seats.
Speaker 2: Rob just said he block scorp. He just blocks.
Speaker 3: Scorp Giddy, I think he's lying.
Speaker 2: Rob.
Speaker 3: Score.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I got I gotta I gotta give scorp something so she can deal with this. I gotta, I gotta take I gotta take away your moderator, so I get you the dough scorp You're now a manager moderator.
Speaker 9: Now wait, mister blue, mister blue guy's blocked.
Speaker 2: What hold on, I'm gonna try to fix it, not damn moderators. Maybe abye, sorry, hold on, I gotta keep going with something. Mon come on. Oh, if you want a time out, Rob Taker, you can, Sweet Scorpio. Come on, come on.
Speaker 3: It's not freezing, yeah, not breathing the freezing.
Speaker 10: Oh, come on, come on.
Speaker 2: This is the reason why, the reason why you are what. I don't like this tablet keeps freezing. It time about trying to like want to do something.
Speaker 3: What happened in the computer.
Speaker 2: Don't have it hooked up?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: Come on? Come on?
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, come on, stop.
Speaker 3: Kah, I'll come on, Jake. Yeah, it's funny when you do that? May it stop funny? And I was frustrating. It's funny though.
Speaker 1: No, Yah, stop freezing.
Speaker 10: Moon?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Pritz so frozen? Hold on? Am me at work? But I'll be listening.
Speaker 4: Actually we're going to be ending right away because I gotta go over to Bobby France.
Speaker 3: Wow, Jake might be continuing.
Speaker 2: No, hold on and soil hold on, I I'm not in.
Speaker 3: I'm in the Oh, you're gonna end. Everybody go over to BEF live the Vibe. We'll be doing our thing away. How was an hour?
Speaker 2: Mum hmm, I'm not mister bluest is not banned.
Speaker 3: Mum hmmm.
Speaker 11: Somebody lied m hm no, no rob death break during the show.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Wow, Hey, what's up up?
Speaker 3: Let me share a cheek?
Speaker 2: Hold on hello? Mm hmmm yes, oh oh, Habby was here. Sorry, hold on, I'll player soon for you.
Speaker 3: She's listening.
Speaker 7: Broken Screens, mid Night Skies and World Spence Cold with the new sapping loud and pixel storms, you coming loud to come.
Speaker 6: In wong.
Speaker 7: To drive the flame and this con saying you're the con, You're the five, You're.
Speaker 1: The voice and shots, you are.
Speaker 12: The best and Susan shakes the summer, your place, says paying Sun.
Speaker 3: I guess the shasta.
Speaker 12: So no more, no sot worry about that, because we say the last.
Speaker 10: The facts of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, we're gonna end.
Speaker 3: All right later folks. We have live vibe, all right, love you guys.
Speaker 2: Come on, damn it, alright.
Speaker 3: Come on, give me one minute. Oh well, I gotta go, guys, taking me back to end the stream. See you later, guys, peace out, go over to be of live the vibe.
Speaker 10: Come on, come on, come on
Speaker 3: See letter Jake, love your brother bro, all right