Speaker 1: All right. So Ross was just telling me something. I saw something, but I didn't see the details of it. So what's the deal? Okay, good, all right, Ross just sent it to me. Here d do all right, here we go. Sorry, I'm just digesting this on the air.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So this is actually a little more complex. Did you see the Did you read the note attached to this tweet?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Ross? I don't know if it was a fixed when he first saw it. So um, all right, all right, So here's the initial tweet and then they give you the follow up here. In a court filing yesterday, the Trump administration said it had mistakenly deported a Maryland father to l Salvador to that prison, calling it an administrative air. All right, well, and look here's the deal. Because again, and I know some of you aren't going to like this, I want this is something that is really complex that they're doing. It's a big thing and it's important that they get it right. However, and this is I think this is somewhat important context here. It doesn't absolve all those involved, and frankly, I'd be curious to figure out what's up with this judge. In twenty nineteen, an immigration judge. So this would be an immigration judge under Joe Biden. Well, no, twenty nineteen, it would be an immigration judge under Trump. But following the election, this is written really weird. Whatever, an immigration judge determined that the quote Maryland father was an MS thirteen gang member, but he avoided Okay, So twenty nineteen is the determination. And then under the Biden administration held an asylum claim and avoided deportation. So this guy had an order for an order for removal that was paused, and then for whatever reason, nobody updated his paperwork with the asylum claim and then eventually trying to prove that it's not well, look, that's a problem, but that is it also speaks to really the you know, government doing government stuff. So like, so he wasn't identified and deported. However, when they were ramping up what they were doing, and they just said, hey, give us a list of MS thirteen gang members, nobody removed this guy's name. Got it, got it, got it, got it? Okay, all right, So yeah, yeah, that's a problem. But it's a problem that seemingly that the Trump administration was notified of and snapped immediately by following filing this, Hey, we need to get him back basically response to the court case there, all right, But then I'm seeing other stuff where yes, this is complex because there are people arguing he is an MS thirteen member. He just hasn't. They haven't, you know, from an evidentiary standpoint, proven it, but they're arguing based on literal transcripts here from his initial case. Yeah, I don't know. Here's the thing. If you can't definitively prove that's what's going on, it sounds like the guy's here illegally. So I don't know that that's in dispute or as part of this this last minute thing. But if you're going to actually take MS thirteen and trend a arragua people because it undercuts the argument that Democrats are making that they're putting these guys into this pipeline based just on tattoos, and it's not that, all right, it's much more complex than that. That could be an indicator just like you look, if you go into prison, if you get arrested today and you get convicted of something. When you go into prison, one of the things that they're going to do when you show up to prison is you're going to stand there in your boxers or less, and the intake folks are going to micro I would say micromanage, but they're going to get down on every tattoo that you have or anything else that might be an identifier. Is they want to know your gang status, right, and so, and they know what's up, right. People work in prisons know what's up. You can come in and be like, no, I got that from my niece and you're like, no, you didn't. That's that's this. However, once they think you're a gang member in this instance, then they go to work. Okay, and especially at the federal level, so once they think you're a member of this, they're going to pour through your social media. There's a term for it, and I can't remember what it is, but basically they're also going to try to match you to people who have been cataloged but not identified as part of investment stigations. Right. So let's say you know, they got video of a bunch of gang members meeting, right, and they're able to identify half of them but not the others. So they put the others in a database and maybe they make that connection. This is the This is a level of deep dive that they do want people. They're not just going, oh, he's got this tattoo, hes gotta go right, That's that's not how it works. So with that in mind, I don't know what the dude's status is, but they got to get this right. I'm I'm with you there. But also he didn't have to mow the lawn, So there's that. How many how many dads have been like I just seen a weekend, no kids running down here with the wife going are you watching baseball again? What's going on? Right? And he's just like, ah, hello, yeah, maybe the El Salvador in prison is not the place to do that. Although you know, if you're into like soccer or whatever, they probably want to talk to you about that. So you got that going for you, all right, It's a you're warning around here. Ross I was I was thinking this morning. And so let's say that the Hayes for Sheriff political pipeline gained some traction more so than it has, and you start putting up real numbers win in win in real offices, displacing real lifetime politicians. Have you thought about which hard to prove and almost up to interpretation based on judges who will never show you what they're deciding upon. Procedural crime you want to be convicted of by the major political parties, so that your movement has stopped.
Speaker 3: Have you figured out alive? Not thought that far ahead? I have a team working on this as we speak. Yeah, a team of the best people, the absolute best pure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll all be uh, they'll all be convicted with you.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well it's a rico thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, dude, whatever it takes. And then the evidence will some of it will not be releasable, So you just have to take the word of the ruling political party and whoever they're bought and paid for judges. But man, I'm telling you that I don't understand why why are all of these quote unquote and they're not just right leaning. They do this to people who are left leaning, who are upset in the apple cart? Why are but but primarily you've seen these quote unquote on the on the right political movements. Why do the leaders all keep committing these procedural crimes right before the elections? What's up with that? Why would you do that? Romania France, the Italian Chicks, she you know, she was able to slip the news there Trump, right, Why why is it that that all of them, uh and and Spain, Germany. I'm just thinking of all the countries within the last two years, Why is it that these opposition movements all keep committing these heinous but not really uh procedural crimes that frankly, if you actually probably dove each and every member of Parliament or Congress or whatever these people call their lawmakers, everyone would go to jail under that interpret But why do they keep doing this? I don't understand it. Is there some other explanation I'm not thinking of or they is it just is it just a random coincidence that these elections have either been undone or people who all of a sudden we're in a position to poll and actually win stuff like I don't know. Let me give you Marie la Penn whose party did capture the largest amount of the French House or whatever they call it there, which is forty percent. And remember it's not just two parties over there. They got forty percent in the last election, but due to a coalition, we're not able to unsee mcron and so everyone was thinking that was going to happen this time. And by the way, according to the EU, that's who actually went after her. So weird, this strange coincidence. Like, here's my question, and Ross, I know you follow this too, because like many cases, you're like, could you see what happened in Spain? And yeah, is like, are is one of these EU countries? Are they going to go full revolt? That's what I want to know. Like here in the US, it's it's it's not even I understand that Trump was facing you know, three thousand years or whatever the total of those thirty four were. But you know, ultimately, I don't want to say it's not as bad because it's all bad, right, but like, they didn't undo an election, do you know what I mean? I and and by the way, I'm not even talking about whether you think twenty twenty was stolen. I just mean they didn't be like, ah, here's our winner and then a week later go, oh, no, we screwed up. They can't win because you know, the lunar solstice isn't here yet, are you know?
Speaker 3: Some stupid thing the president of Italy said it was a declaration of war by brus Yeah. Yeah, you can in the EU driving a lot of this. Yeah, you can only you can only push people so far. But then again, it's Europe, so right, how far do you have to push them? Right?
Speaker 1: I mean you're dealing remember, you're dealing with You're dealing with people surrendered to the Nazis in four days and I and look, here's the deal after they'd steamrolled a bunch of other countries. Maybe that's the best thing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we did the story yesterday, right, how they're full of latt sipping progressives or whatever?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: Well that all three journals, says MAGA thinks of.
Speaker 3: Europe, right, because it's true, so that yeah, it's yeah, how far do these people have to be pushed until they realize what's happened? Or is it like the uh, the boiling frog analogy? Right, it's gonna be too late, Yeah, too late?
Speaker 1: Man, Now you're just part of the soup. I I don't know, but what I mean, like, what have we had in the last year Germany, Romania, France, Spain? Right or that?
Speaker 3: But the other issue is like we and we've also discussed the parliamentary sit is so weird where you have a person they make fun of our electoral college and they're like, haha, your president didn't win. Happen, you know, fifty percent of the votes, your system is Dominant's like, well, your system is you had a person who won like thirty percent of the vote is now your leader.
Speaker 1: So well, but here's the thing that I think people would put up with because it's part of the system, right right, he's part of the coalition and stuff. This is not this is something different she used, by the way, if you don't know what she's accused of. So she not only was somebody running for president of France and head of now the largest political party in France, which your father started, which, by the way, you know she ousted her own father. A lot of people don't know this started.
Speaker 3: Stuff right there? Man, what's that some game of throne stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one hundred percent. So she like she literally her father founded the party. Now her father, don't get me wrong. Her father kind of a let's just say, had some old school thinking, okay, and she's just like, look, this party has legs. But I can't have you sitting around, you know, saying that stuff.
Speaker 3: So she like she.
Speaker 1: Purged her own dad. So you should read about it, like this is why you should educate yourself on this stuff. Whatever you think of somebody, And and she started gaining traction, and she started getting do you know, do you know one of the you know, the first injection that they got into I can't remember the name of the party, I don't have it in front of me, but do you know what she went and did. She went to the LGBTQ folks in France and said, and because she's part of look, the immigration is destroying France, right, And they're like, oh, she's far right, she's big, big, and she's just like no, no, no, no, I'm not a post immigration but like, what you're doing is crazy. And she went and she decided that she was going to build a coalition with the gay community over the idea that if you go to a Muslim country and you're like, hey, I'm here and I'm queer, they throw you off a building, which is accurate, okay, And she was able to really start to boost the party among young LGBTQ folks less the tea's more the l you know, the gay lesbian side, and like it kind of shocked France because they're like, wait a sec you guys are progressive voters, and they're like, we are, but these people want to kill us or would kill us if given the opportunity under you know, the laws of the country that they came with, and you're not forcing them to assimilate, right, which, by the way, is one of those things that it baffles the mind in the US right where you have gays for Palestine and you're like, what do you know how I would go for you out there?
Speaker 3: I'd We saw a video yesterday, don't know if you saw the same video. There was a protest in the street. Maybe it's like New York City, but it was like, you know, a pro Hamas guy with a flag over a rainbow flag over his shoulders and the actual like you know, guy from Gaza who was there was screaming at him like hey, I want you dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you see he said, dad? Or he's like I want you, I want you to want He didn't misinterpreted.
Speaker 3: I don't know. He didn't look very happy, like this sort of like you know this this thing where you're putting your finger across your neck, like.
Speaker 1: Oh, is that the Hitler mustache thing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, not that not not the not under the nose the net.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but he's in the prison there do you think maybe he said, let's go play Red Dead? Do you think that's what it was he wanted to play.
Speaker 3: The crazy thing about the video I saw, though, was the guy who was, you know, the gay guy who was protesting for uh first, for Hamas. For Hamas, looked like he was completely like bewildered, Like why does this guy not like me? I'm protesting for his right to be there, right.
Speaker 1: He's the he's the dudes playing the cup game getting their windows smashed, remember the BLN folks. But they're like, we're on your side, man, We're on your side of a bunch of frat boys playing the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a bunch of rich white kids in there, like townhouse and like they're getting bricks thrown through their window during the riots. And they're like, no, we're on your side. And they're like, I don't know, man, yeah, I know, I don't know if they are.
Speaker 1: So Lepens like part of building the re envisioned version of what was her father's party, who she literally ousted, was appealing to, Hey, I don't know if you know this, but people who move here who come from these Sharia lost style countries who are not going to assimilate and literally are taking they want you dead. And that resonated. That resonated because even though you've got higher likelihood of members of the gay community in France being very progressive on a lot of things, she successfully got them to go, well, you know what, none, I can't achieve any of these things if I'm thrown off a building. And so that really started the ire But yeah, man, what a coincidence. Isn't that crazy? And then so they accused her of basically using money as part of she because she served as an EU representative for her national stuff. All right, we'll be right back. We did we get an email telling us not to do stupid stuff? Did they? Or did they not send that?
Speaker 3: We didn't get it this year?
Speaker 1: Oh so we can do stupid stuff, right, that's what that means. Right every year because they don't want to get sued, our company usually sends an email and they're like, hey, we understand it's April fools. Could you not and then you know, insert horation, did you not.
Speaker 3: Do the War of the World's broadcast?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 1: Or have people hold their yurine for too long or you know whatever it is like, please don't do that. And so I don't even bother with it. I know some shows think they're they're funny, but it kind of ruins the show prep experience. And it's actually like, I don't know, it's far worse in this environment because over on Twitter, it's kind of Twitter's turned into where people do that for engagement all year and then prote and like, oh no, I was just playing a joke, jokey joke. It's a jokey joke and not engagement for me. And I just block all those a holes. I got no time for it. So but around April first, so you like you can't trust anything that's out there, and uh, you know, so I'll get I'll get emailed a bunch of stuff from people like did you see this story? And I'm like, really do you You get a lot of news from you know, www dot freedomgun whatever dot org. I mean like, did you have you ever seen this website?
Speaker 3: I want freedom gun? Wait, well, one of those.
Speaker 1: It's a made up thing. It's not a real thing. It's like booger Hole West, Well that actually turned out to be real. But but no, I'm just pointing out it's like one of these websites that you've never heard of before, and you're just like, I'm not gonna fact check any of this. So I would encourage you today to if you see something you're like that's crazy, it might be real because everybody's everything's crazy right now, but maybe not. And if somebody does have freedom gun dot org and you are a legit side, I apologize. It's just the point I was trying to make. So ah, AnyWho, all right, couple things you guys, You guys want to hear some audio that's gonna ross. Were you angry dubbing in the dude from us A, I d uh you ever that guy say be more angry?
Speaker 3: It was one of those cuts where I just started ranting to myself in the studio, like flipping off the speakers in here. Yeah, this guy, this a hole.
Speaker 1: This guy now former us AI d in player. He's even dressed, he's in all the merch.
Speaker 3: He know, he looks like a stereotypical government weasel. He's dressed like a weasel, Like he looks like one of the the the laughing Hyaena things from who framed Roger Rabbit, Like he's dressed like that.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm glad you had the same reaction this is a minute thirty. It's gonna be really hard for you, okay, because you're gonna listen to this dude and a few things are going to become immediately apparent. Right, no self awareness, right, arrogance, arrogance, just oozing out of this dude.
Speaker 3: Dude, he thinks he's so important.
Speaker 1: He believes that he and his colleagues are like, like, you can't live without them, which is which has now colored his interpretation of what's going on. And there's a lot there's so many lines in here, but the one that really made me start punching air was when he's like, we offered to work with Trump? Really, did you? That's so nice of you. You Ross, have you offered to work with Trevor? Have you have you have you sent Trevor offering to work with him? Our boss, our programmer, have you offered your services.
Speaker 3: To Not officially, I'm open to it once again, right right, We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: He offered to work with his boss.
Speaker 3: He's the Deep State personified. That's what this guy is.
Speaker 1: And then when he starts talking about what USA I d does not a not a whiff, not a moment of going, yeah, you know we could have done some stuff better not none of that. All right, look, let me just get horses mouth you ready? Please please don't rage, punch something, drive your car off the road, punch a hole in your wall. Don't do it. Kids are gonna get out of They're like, why is daddy so angry? Why is mommy so mad? Don't don't. You're gonna want to, but don't. Okay, if like may the only people are just really if you're literally got a home gym with a punching bag, like baby, go there right now, so you get to work at it. All right, you're ready. I have to. I have to mentally prepare myself and I've heard this damn thing. All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: When President Trump was elected in November, you know, we were a little hesitant, but you know we were more than willing to help work with him and his administration.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? I'm gonna try to limit myself less. And we were hesitant. He's your boss. You just had a new boss. That's your boss. What do you We were hesitant, but we just say we'll go ahead, all right. Oh that's that's very.
Speaker 3: You know, we're gonna give mem a shot.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, they can't. They Every time, I'm thinking, you know what, maybe Trump could be a little less rough with the way that he's doing this, right, because you're still dealing with people, and I don't think all people. And then I read this and I'm just like, you can't. Can you fire faster and do it in a game show setting?
Speaker 3: You like, please, could you hire him again just so you can fire him?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's April first, Today's the day to do it. Be amazing. Oh all right, hold on, that's and I really got ten seconds into this weasel. All right, here we go. What federal workers do?
Speaker 4: However, you know, on January twentieth, when he first signed that foreign aid freeze, you know, that's when we knew something was wrong. We were having programs cut, We didn't know what to do. Our leadership was quite frankly decapitated. So his foreign aid freeze was a clear indication that he not only wants to just completely dismantle usai D, he wants to prevent America from being a superpower.
Speaker 1: What what I just have to pause on that ross is if you think of Trump, do you think one of the things Trump doesn't want is the US to be a superpower or do you think maybe he does.
Speaker 3: I think he wants to go in the opposite direction.
Speaker 1: Oh he does. He wants us to be feckless and useless.
Speaker 3: So the world stage, I think if I could, you know, summarize it, I think he wants to make America great again. I think this will wow. Okay, I've heard that somewhere repeatedly for like eight years.
Speaker 1: This guy's trying to make us not a superpower, isn't the accusation like he wants to be king of the world and hold like executions like which is it? Okay? Which? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, we got a minute to go say.
Speaker 4: I d helps make sure that those who are at the forefront of some of the world's most toughest challenges, you know, civil wars, famine, that we're supporting them, and that we are stabilizing different regions. One of the things I deep with.
Speaker 1: Gay operas or trans operas very stabilizing, especially in the Third world. Hell holds any of the stands big fans of them over there, And this guy probably believes it, which which is wild to.
Speaker 4: Me believe in is that we're all born with a debt to society. And I think this is like something I fundamentally believe to my core, and that I think is something that everybody that goes into federal service really fights for. Notice, nobody in federal service wants to make your owner.
Speaker 1: Wait hold on, Ross, Wait wait, you don't agree with that.
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 1: Oh no, all right, Ross is not agreeing with you, sir. All right, anyway, back to what all the what all you guys do?
Speaker 2: Life harder?
Speaker 4: They are always doing their best to make sure that you get what you need. Really, the postal worker, the police officer, the firefighter, the medic right, all of those emergency services are generally funded by the federal government.
Speaker 1: Right, And those are people that we want to see show up at our house, right. I don't want to see somebody from the EPA show up. Well, you know that puddle there that looks innavigable.
Speaker 3: You know, going to his point, you know, when something tragic happens, like say in western North Carolina, just to know that they're going to be there for you.
Speaker 1: They're there. This is what they want. This is why they signed up to do cross. Right you just you just mentioned that, so help.
Speaker 4: You out in times of need food stamps, snap benefits, the educational head Start program at the Department of Education. Right, that's saying if you need help, the American government will give it to you. And all that's been cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, one again. You're you're talking about foreign foreign places to Like, I don't even know where to start with this dude, but he should be unemployable. He's delusional. I don't like, even if I accept that he believes this stuff, he's so out of touch so as not to be useful. He has no self awareness. And that's the problem. That's why this is so crazy when you're seeing all this, because this is the bubble that people in Washington, DC have been living in. Like, I believe a lot of people, even if I don't think, I don't believe that this guy fully believes what he's saying. I think he's best, but I think that there are people who the main structure of what he's talking about they absolutely believe. And I understand why you would do that, because, like you have to deal with a normal person would sit there and go, why do I make one hundred and seventy thousand dollars a year and I don't really do anything at work, right, wouldn't that dawn upon you? That would down, that would dawn upon how many of you have been in work environment where you've either worked for a company that doesn't do a real good job of like you can get away with not doing a lot of work. And frankly, if you're a driven person, you don't want to work in that environment because, like you realize, there's not really room for advancement there. It's a lot of busy work. Like I get you, guys, I had a wh when I was just making the transition into radio or into Twin Cities radio. There was like a six month window before they launched the talk station. So I was working part time, and so I took a job at Gander Mountain Corporate, which is based in Saint Paul, and within three months, I'm like, this is the worst thing ever. It was repetitive. They had a bunch of people that basically didn't and again, this is a corporate environment. This is not one of the Gander Mountain stores, this is their corporate office, and it was was soul crushing. I'm sure a lot of offices are like that, but in Washington, d C. To not be like I knew. I was like, what am I doing here? And it was it was It was meant as a temporary thing. It was part through their marketing department since I was doing radio still, but like we never had anything to do. Like if you work in DC and you're making a bunch of money, like you either you either sit there and go, this is this is great, I don't have to do anything and you're one of those people, or you sit there and you have to like deal with the fact that you realize that this is you're not accomplishing stuff. You can't tell me that. That guy is so a believer. He doesn't realize that a lot of this money was going to crazy stuff just because you should be human. So this is the way in which he deals with it. So I'm sorry to have tortured you with that. I will tell you this. If you think that's the most annoying piece of audio this morning, I've found one that's far worse. I know, I know your.
Speaker 7: Own species, So I'd rather feel the claw of a bear, right, do flesh that a man's hand?
Speaker 3: Car?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, yeah, So you're gonna have to make a decision. You're gonna have to decide whether.
Speaker 4: This when President Trump was elected?
Speaker 1: Shut up, whether that guy or these your own people. I don't I don't have pronouns. Here is more rage inducing. So uh, we'll get to that little uh, that little exercise, the second half of it, anyway, coming up next here on the CaCO Day radio program. How many ross? How many callers have people? People called in they don't want to go on the air. They's like, hey, why don't you guys have enough ugly feminist slam poetry? Probably what a few times a week you get those calls. I get the emails a lot, and I'm like, all right, so so I'm just responding to you. We'll get to that here in just a moment. We have a couple of phone calls. Folks been hanging on and I had update my call screener. So I didn't mean to leave you hanging but technology hates us, all right, Yes, Donna, what's up?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Casey good?
Speaker 8: My brother says that she's gonna a voice message from you, uh that said shoot him dead or shoots him dead and a bench to April, fol And I said, I knew it would be Casey. It would have been about cat if he left a message.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, you know what I would leave a message for Donna what to congratulate your baseball team on their record setting verset five game performance and specificallys who just tied Tony Gwinn's entire strikeout record from the nineteen ninety five season. He has the same number of strikeing he's one more excuse me, than Tony gwyn had in an entire season. Uh strikeouts, he's oh to nineteen on the season. Oh lord, yeah, that's a record. So you know, congrats like getting that done there. So yeah, I think, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 8: A nice guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, age your mother, since your mother wants it here, you go shoot them dead right, And that's what they did to the Red Sox.
Speaker 8: A right, nice. You have a lovely day.
Speaker 1: Casey, I am. You know why because none of the Minnesota Twins are oh for nineteen in five games.
Speaker 3: You know, because the Socks aren't putting in the work that the Yankees are the hard work and they don't have torpedo bats. Right wait what now put more of the hard work, Debbie.
Speaker 1: He's a he's a good player.
Speaker 3: Is Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a that's brutal man. And that's what that's crazy that Tony Gwyn's stad He had fourteen strikeouts in one season, fourteen, just fourteen strikeouts in an entire season of baseball. Now, to be fair, Tony Gwyn got walked a lot all up, very not to the point Barry Bonds did for those couple of years. But but other than that, right, he just he's gonna get a single. It's gonna get a single, Gonna get a single. Fourteen anyway, Boustin Paul is probably in a coma somewhere, all right, Jason, what's up?
Speaker 2: Good morning, jac and ad thing happened the other day. We went to see the Jason State the movie working that on.
Speaker 1: Friday, number one mo Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: We're in the theater and we didn't see any previews, and then they did that long Disney intro, and I'm thinking they're going to show some kind of preview or they're going to show some kind of commercial. Then the next thing you know, we're watching snow White. And we're watching snow White for a couple of minutes, and my wife would have laughed about it, and then we decided we got to get out of here before we missed the movie. We're in the wrong theater. And as we're leaving, other people are saying, are you just in the wrong tier, We're in the wrong theater. We came to see this, but we watched at least the first ten minutes where oh, and we watched at least the first ten minutes of it where they sang their hard song about how she can do everything by herself, and people are yelling and and and there's all kinds of noise and cat calling, and the manager eventually came and said, nope, we're playing the wrong movie. And we were yelling, watch.
Speaker 1: This, dude, you're in the tally, Jason, you are now in the I saw snow White List. This probably doesn't affect your employment opportunities.
Speaker 2: You already and I was forced. I was forced to watch it. Then somebody starting yelling.
Speaker 1: Free movie white didn't anything. You put your Snow White watchers on my phones? Why why you are literally you're gonna Maybe that's why they didn't send the email they always do telling us, hey, if you do something that gets us sued, it's on you, which I understand there's been It's really dumb. April Fool's ideas in the history of radio. But uh, we don't even have to. Everybody's already crazy. How many how many times do you come across the story nowadays you're like that, come on Babylon b right, and then you're like, oh no, it's not it's not the bab Alambie.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: I love Ross. I love how our minds meld too. This morning before the show, I had to remind myself. I'm like, hey, when I get to the slam poet, you're gonna have to have Ross. But the bomb goes on the button bar and you instinctively put them on the button bar. So that's great, That is fantastic. All right. So you know, normally, if I want to torture you, I you know.
Speaker 3: A little bit alone.
Speaker 1: Which side.
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: All right, so you know that's how we normally get you normally.
Speaker 9: Okay, the only problem is I can't understand the word you're saying.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately we do. But then I saw this yesterday. So what you have here, as best I understand what I'm staring at is too very angry call age, hyperfeminist slam poetry enthusiasts, Right, So you're immediately hooked when I describe it like that, right, You're like, oh my gosh, this is what I've always wanted. In the same way that that man who called didn't know he wanted to see snow white and they made him do it. We're gonna do that for you, and this is the play. So this is this is the whole women. Would you rather you're in the forest? Would you rather come across a grizzly bear or a man? And they're all lay, I want the bear, which is mind boggling. But this is now taken to the next level because then you have these two women. I'm assuming again I don't know pronouns here. Who were who decided to put it into angry poetry form? And it's a it's a whole vibe, as they say, not a good one, but you know one nevertheless, So let's go ahead and torture you with this. Shall we be.
Speaker 7: Attacked by your own species? So I'd rather feel the claw of a bear break through flesh that a man's hand carving the innocence from this body.
Speaker 10: I let you the only thing a bear can car for this body is blood.
Speaker 1: I'd rather a bear, which, by the way, that's not true, as somebody who has seen a person literally and it traumatized me, who has been carved by a bear, and not a whole person, a part of a person. That twelve year old me will never forget I've told this story is this is an unfortunate memory. I will never perch my brain. It's not just your blood. See what they're going to do if I could, before we get back to your slam poetry, if they actually do get you and they continue to eat you, which, by the way, I'm not convinced a bear would want to eat either of you, even though it does look like you've been mulled before around the face. They will eat part of you, and they will separate your body, and then they will take parts of your body and bury a little over here and a little over there. It's kind of like the bear's refrigerator. And then later when they get a little more hungry, he'll come back and you know, eat that part of that arm or that leg. So it's it's more than that. But I'm sorry, So you want you want molded death by the bear rather than in this case, the dude who you're essentially saying is going to rape you, which, by the way, most dudes you encounter in the woods not going to do that to you, And and arguably depend on what kind of bear it is. Most beers you come around probor aren't going to maul you. But since they went grizzly bear in the initial asking of that question, I got to go grizzly bear and probably gonna attack you if they feel you know, they're not like blackberries we can chase out of a pot and pan usually, So anyway, let's continue.
Speaker 3: Teeth ripped through flesh.
Speaker 5: Then a man steal the voice from my body, pry my words from my tongue.
Speaker 10: At least the only thing a bear can steal from this body is blind Rather a bear dismember this body unrecognizable than a man destroyed myself image until I only identify with victim. At least the.
Speaker 7: Only thing a bear can destroy.
Speaker 4: Is your body.
Speaker 1: Oh and your ears.
Speaker 3: Apparently you sent this in prep last night, Yes, and I you know, so I start playing on the laptop so I can like kind of like digest what we're going to be talking about. And I was saying there, I was so confused, and I labeled it in prep. I don't know what this is.
Speaker 1: Weird bear thing is what he labeled it on the butt bar. Here, you know what it is, and this is the larger place. I didn't just bring it to torture people, although a little of me it's like I had to hear this.
Speaker 2: Now you do.
Speaker 1: But rather, remember yesterday where I was trying to wrap my head around why there's so many angry geriatric women out there, A really disturbing thought popped into my head. Remember the Remember the poll numbers we were talking about the other day where Trump was down twenty eight points in college educated women, and it's this huge outlier to literally every other demographic and everything. Well, I think what you have here is you have the first generation. Right, if you have sixty year old women, it's really the first generation that was all in on the super feminist kind of transition that you saw in the seventies.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Remember from a labor for a standpoint, nineteen sixty eight to nineteen seventy two is like the largest swing or transition or a seventy three in any five year period. Right, So you now have the first generation of weaponized angry liberal women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're these old, bitter people.
Speaker 1: Which means it's a cycle that now will likely repeat itself for multiple generations.
Speaker 3: To compound itself because some of them had children, I guess. And then they're going to pass that in down. Got to pass that.
Speaker 1: Anger down, and it's and and also it's all of the education, right, you can do whatever. I don't know if you saw this. They're mad at the NFL network because uh they are. There's not enough opportunity for women there, and they tend to favor former NFL players, which aren't women because no woman's ever played in the NFL. So if if you're cruising through life with that victimhood mentality, then you get the angry right where the husband's like his soul has left his body a long time ago and he's just really there to you know, to drive maybe, And and then I had that horrible thought. I'm like, it's just gonna get worse. Repeal the nineteenth. I'm sorry, it's just going to get worse. And and they would be like, well, no, you're the problem. But when I look at those poll numbers where every other group is very middling on on Trump or conservative or on the issues, right where you have, like, you know, a scenario where Trump can win eighteen year old minority men. And then all of a sudden, the only outlier you have is white college educated women.
Speaker 3: No even college educated men. Was plus two Trump?
Speaker 1: Yes, like everyone else is, you know, in this comfortable kind of middle ground, there's only one group who's the outlier? So who's wrong here? And how did we get there? And then and then it just it all hit me that, like, there's a reason why people's grandmothers are who they probably don't want to see anyway, because that's got to be Hell, why do you go to grandma's house? Ross when you go to grandma's house? Why did you go to grandma's house?
Speaker 3: Oh, dude, I like the bull of candy that was on that right, it's on the table full of gum drops and stuff. Greatest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, was probably gonna kiss you. It doesn't matter how old you get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's grammy. She's super nice, got cooking and cook something.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be amazing. That's why you go to grandma's house. That's why you don't go to grandma's house so she can lecture you about and then insert whatever it is. No, nobody wants to go to that grandma's house. You want to go to the bull of Candy House. You want to go. You want to go to the Bullet Candy House. Grandma's probably got something for you little gift. Oh it's your birthday. Look at that card from grandma. What's that twenty bucks? Love you Grandma. That's the grandma you want. You know what the Grandma's like? Inside the card it says, I made a donation to now in your name. Right you're ten, You're like, what the hell? I just want money for whatever you mean? You made a donation of the National Organization of Women in my name? And then I'm like, it's just now, We're just gonna keep going through this, and I look, I don't know. I mean, that's how you get to remember the dumb conversation we had on the air, which I didn't prompt I was just relaying at where they were asking women and men. They're like, ah, civil war breaks out, all men versus women? Who wins? And all the women are like the women And then even dudes who are clearly trying to get some are like, I don't know who would win, right, And it's like, bro, you know, you know? And now I just realized it's not a one off. This is our life. Now, this is our life where you have a disconnect and and there's a lot of theories like it, praise. They have successfully weaponized women's nurturing nature. Again, I don't know that I buy into all or all of these as being the only reason, but it makes a lot of sense, you know, the innate which we're not allowed to talk about, but the innate characteristics of women who want to be the emotional protector. Right, that role within a relationship has transitioned from being that mama bear for their family. And again, not all women, probably not most of the women listening to this show, but where they have decided that that nurturing nature is better expended on, you know, from a political standpoint, so that they can you can manipulate women into the whole Hillary Clinton. It takes a village mentality, whereas that's not how I was raised. My mom would cut your damn throat if she thought that you were doing something that would harm one of the family members. That's who she was, right, That's why we shouldn't cut my throat. But she put her foot in my behind. Right, that's that was that that was that was what she did, and that is for for millennia, how how women were, and yet you have.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say something, why are women so much more gullible than men? And if that irritates you, please call the show why are women? Why are women so much more gullible than men? Because I saw the question asked in reverse, so like why do men not care about other people? Men do care about other people, absolutely, That's why. That's why some dude will go, you know, put sixteen hours in doing stuff that you'd never want to do for a day if he you know, to support his family. Not and again not all men. Some men are lazy pieces of garbage. I understand it. But when you're talking about kind of where we are as a majority, most men are willing to do things, deny their own emotions, right, go out there and bust their butt. Maybe maybe not feel appreciated necessarily, but they do it because they understood this is this is what they signed up for, this is their job, just as so many women will sit there and fiercely protect their family. Yet as a group, as a voting block, I can't ignore that it's thirty thirty percent off any other demographic. So how did we get there? And the only thing I can think of, because it's that college educated women bought into that stuff, whereas guys may have because they they thought they might be able to hook up with that emo girl with the blue hair who likes slam poetry. Once they get into the real world, like, they snap back. But but women as a voting block don't. If they if they've been to college, that's crazy. So they find themselves, you know, be.
Speaker 7: Attacked by your own species. Sum I'd rather feel the claw of a bear break through flesh that a man's hand carving the innocence from this body is.
Speaker 5: The only from this body is blood. I'd rather a bear's teeth ripped through flesh and a man steal the voice from my body so much, at least, the only thing Americans steal from this body is blind rather a bear.
Speaker 3: Just remember this body. That's amazing.
Speaker 7: Destroy myself image, my only identify.
Speaker 1: No, she'll think no. Former Philippines President d'Arte on charges of wark right, No, I didn't mean to.
Speaker 3: I mean that's why he's at the higue.
Speaker 1: Whoopsie. All right anyway, So all right, why that's our topic? Why are women so gullible? I'll take I'll take the barbs whatever, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Why are women so gullible? And again not all women, but why are white college educated women so gullible? Because they're the only ones buying into this in an overwhelming majority. Get that, we get that little fight star. Oh, speaking of fights, hold on, here's Boston. Paul's probably gonna pretend that baseball is not happening. Yes, Boston Paul, what's up?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: I wanted to you know, I've heard of things referred to as torpedoes, but never Batch. I just don't understand what's going on there.
Speaker 1: What have you heard referred to as torpedoes? Like torpedoes or well, I don't.
Speaker 9: Know if I can say it, but but that's not why I call.
Speaker 1: That's and you can't, although it does have to do with women. So anyways, Yeah, real quick, what's up?
Speaker 9: The flag? The big flag, the big beautiful American flag flying all the camping rotation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing that again, Greenville?
Speaker 9: What is going on? And they turn it into little Massachusetts or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I don't know what's doing So the beautiful flag is Greenville. It's like there's always somewhere in this country where Camping World is fighting some city council over a big flag.
Speaker 9: I'm voted four to two tosume them to take it down. Are you kidding me? It's the American flag? What if it was a rainbow flag? They say, Oh, that's okay, that can stand there.
Speaker 1: No, well there are you know the only argument I've ever heard where people are like, I don't have a problem with the flag. The problem is we let them have a flag, then there's gonna be another flag and blah blah blah. And I'm like, I don't know, like we're able at the federal level to say some flags are okay, some aren't. Now, but and you know, state this if you want to fly the State of North Carolina's flag or the American flag. I feel like when you're making these sign ordinances, which is what they stem from, it's easy to put it. It's easy to put uh that in there.
Speaker 9: And get the slope man, because that's that's how Massachusetts went down the way it is now.
Speaker 1: It's just you believe Tony Gwynn had as many strikeouts in an entire baseball season as your clean up.
Speaker 9: There's always next year. You know, you talk about Devins the poor Man's he's on an island. I mean, he's the last standing Red Sox. You know what is there like two or three guys there with veterans and.
Speaker 2: They got rid of the whole team.
Speaker 1: That's probably not good though. All right, go away, Bousta Paul.
Speaker 2: I got to go.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. Look, yeah, he's on the next season. All right, let's sorry, let's let's take a break, and then we'll see how many people send me angry emails. All right, we'll be back hanging on. There's so many angry geriatric women at these protests, and and then I there's this this crazy where there's only one outlier demographic really currently to the point where it's noticeable, and that is white college educated women. You're a white college educated woman. You are a thirty percent differential from the rest of the population. Politically, no, people will say, well, it's because it's Trump and he's a rapist and blah blahla. No it's not. No, it's not because if if people actually thought somebody was a rapist, it wouldn't just be women. Do you understand what I'm saying? And I understand somebody's gonna probably pull this clip and I'll end up I don't know, and some a little hit piece by some political I don't care. I want to wire women so gullible. Why even men who go to college once you know, life happens, tend to kind of settle into that mushy middle as a majority. Then that's stat by the way you want to hear it. What's crazier about that stat I mentioned where we're about to enter an era where there's going to be the largest percentage of women age thirty five to forty that are unmarried the men. You're thinking that the men thirty five to forty would be the same, but it's not. So Now you have to well why is that? And it's clearly because men are then marrying younger women. That's the only way that stat makes sense. So they're married. You know, some guy who's forty is married to a thirty two year old, which probably drives that thirty five to forty year old unmarried women. Think crazy, But think about that, that that eclipses world post World War two, post World War one, that's a that's an insane stat. So I did get some good email. I'm gonna grab a call here. One of our listeners says, is a woman with an MSN so she's got advanced degree, worked at duke blah blah blah. I was surrounded by many of these women. It's not that they're gullible. They're narcissistic, selfish and entitled. I can see some of that, and and I'm just let me just put the caveat down. Are there large swaths of men that frankly or dirt bags, Yes, one hundred percent who are a narcissists. Absolutely, but it doesn't outpace by thirty percent. It just doesn't. And they want every man to submit to the Yeah, men have been increasingly burned by these tide. Yes, I think that fundamentally. Look, there's no question that the dynamics have changed. Ross and I were just talking about this off the year. How did people used to I was doing the math. Every of the three women that I dated for an extended period of time when I was in Minnesota, every single one of them I met through friends or one of them I met at a thing that I went to with friends, but basically the same, right, it wasn't it wasn't on a dating app.
Speaker 3: I am so thankful. I've never had to use a dating app like I was way before that. And what you would do is he would hang out with friends or co workers that became friends or friends of friends. You'd be at a party, you would meet somebody that classic yeah, you know, the classic you know, eyes across the room moment, and you you know, yeah, start making out maybe once or twice, and you start dating. And that was that. And now it's like when you got dating. Now you've got these dating apps and you look at their social media and their LinkedIn, and you meet the person and you sit down and it's like.
Speaker 1: Matched by the way the photos, So they're already there's a trust issue there.
Speaker 3: But it becomes like an interview, it becomes like clinical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's but you've never had the ability to interact with them personally, which I don't know is a you can't just look at a picture right and know what's what you're going to get, right.
Speaker 3: And before, when you would meet somebody who was like a friend of a friend, that was sort of like an automatic screening process because if someone's hanging out with somebody, you already like you know they're they're they're kind of already a cool person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my buddy puts up with you. Maybe you're okay or my buddy's wife or whoever, whoever it is. Yeah, I I and I get it. I just I can't. I just keep seeing all these outliers, and I keep wanting to figure out what we're in for. I feel like we're in for more of it?
Speaker 2: What is this? Right?
Speaker 1: Boston? Paul's talking crap? Where'd you at, Boston, Paul? Where'd you meet your wife at a prohibition protest?
Speaker 2: Or what?
Speaker 1: Well? I'm what I just want to know. I want to know the orgins. Sorry, I don't mean to pick on your wife.
Speaker 3: He knocked on it, He knocked on the speakeasy door, and she moved a little eye slide thingy and their eyes connected.
Speaker 1: Was she a flapper or whatever that dance thing was? I'm again, I'm not picking out the white Have you ever sing on Boston Paul?
Speaker 3: We're talking about Grandma's before in the previous segment, one of the previous months. Do you did you ever my grandma was born in like nineteen fifteen. Did you ever see like your grandma, like a photo of your grandma like in that and like it's super weird.
Speaker 1: Right, You're like, wow, I saw my grandmother. I kid you not. I saw a photo of my grandmother running a horror a wagon with a six horse team, which which they would use they would use like a two horse team to literally go from the ranch to the road so they get on the school bus during the depression, think you And there's a picture of my grandmother running a six horse team, which is I know that you think that's easy. That's not easy getting six horses to do what you're supposed to feather dub, it's crazy. And she's like fifteen or sixteen in the photo. And it's one of those photos that like, didn't you have to hold still a long time to take back then?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right, exactly, Like there was this one because my grandma was super short. She was like under five foot maybe like four foot seven or something. Yeah, and she's like standing on the fender of this awesome old looking car. Yeah, so she's up so it brings her up to the height of my grandfather, who is much taller. And uh, but these are people like you know, she she was born before the nineteenth Amendment. You know, she lived through the twenties in the thirties and forties, and my grandma was wasn't one of these angry, militant people, right, It was the opposite. It was the happy grandmother we were talking about with the bowl of candy on the table.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: So what happened?
Speaker 1: And it's not to say that women didn't put up with stuff, right, Like, you know, we're not that far removed from an era where you could smack your wife around and then do a playboy interview about it, talking to you know, remember Sean Connery did that and what the seventies. Like, I understand all of these dynamics. So I'm simply talking about the larger part of it. And the larger part is these are the outliers. These are the stories that we see, all right. And then our caller went away. Dang it, I was just going over to it. I had to go to work because the patriarchy, I'm kiddy. What was our caller going to say? Basically what my emailer said, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, and men have to start standing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't mean, you know, the next time you do that Alice right in the kiss her like no, no, no, but like no. But my observation where I keep seeing these interviews with these lunatics at the Tesla thing and their husband's standing there, and you realize that dude's been dead for twenty years.
Speaker 3: Right, It's some point you've got to say, this is nuts.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, but I think the theory that they've weaponized women's natural inclination. And remember, if you're super feminist, you're kind of fighting the urge. You're fighting the urge. And I can't tell you the number of women that I've known or in women I've dated, who when you ask them, really who bothers them? It's women? Like it's other women And kind of like our emailers said, like, I, uh what, I dated a girl who went to Meredith College. All right, and I'm not picking on Meredith here, it's but like I went to a wedding with one of her former roommates and it was like all the women, all they're doing is they're all doctor shoppers. I'm probably gonna get in trouble. I don't care. They're all doctor shoppers. Right there are what you got? I got an mrs degree. They love saying that the missus degree and their entire goal in life was to you know, knock down the six foot tall, six pack abs six figure do so they can brag about it to their friends. And I'm just i'man the whole time. At the wedding, there was a couple of the dudes that I did kind of connect with. I'm just like, can I stay in this hotel room because we were she was a we were part of the or she was part of the wedding parties. We had to be there for like three days ah ah, And I'm just like, I can't have another conversation about beach houses. I can't. I'm not gonna do it. And it's like, you know, but that's like that's just kind of normal stuff. But that's that narcissistic stuff. This is like weaponized political stuff, and I just I don't know that it's healthy. I don't like, I don't long for there to be an entire swath of unmarried women that's going to outpace post war numbers. But we're here somehow, so I don't know. Maybe when need caves and clubs and back in the day, don't use the clubs though rased agic from the d Then how you got your wife, drugger back to the cave and you're like, hey, let's do this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Cowboys Dance Club honky Tonk Kennest which is now a.
Speaker 1: Retirement home community.
Speaker 11: So it's been knocked down and the last of the honky Tonks in Cobb County are now going away.
Speaker 3: So and I imagine that Ray was just like towering over everybody and she just saw it like your head right, were you square dancing because he's like twenty foot talks.
Speaker 1: No, no square dancing.
Speaker 11: I might have tried to line dance that night, but yeah, it wasn't on the dance floor. We were just kind of mingling and and the rest is history. Yeah, right, that was one of the last Yeah, that was one of the last, you know, great place. Saw Terry Clark there like it was leaning like right on the stage for that concert. It was one of those places where you know, it was like very interactive. You just go you walk in and oh wait, there's Terry Clark. Now there's Mark Willis playing her. I think I saw Crysala do there, the great Chrysaler Do.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite that was days for It Worth Nights kind of yeah, oh great song, great song. Absolutely, So all right, well let's hit that nice you're you're part of a larger conversation. You probably don't want to hear the stuff, so we'll just probably not But yeah, let's what number you threatening us with severe weather rating today?
Speaker 3: So anything had zero?
Speaker 11: All right, Like that's good, looking good and isolated reports yesterday seeing a reporter to come out of Wake County, but nothing significant had rained about quarter and a half an inch to the west. They did get more helpful, but certainly need more and there's not much around over the next several days through the weekend, less than a quarter of an inch, and even what comes tomorrow night into Thursday. I'm really not all that impressed. The heat is what is impressing me. That's right, I said hot, especially relative to the time of the year. Towards Friday Saturday around the triangle going to be close to ninety degrees try it probably middle upper eighties, so either way, some summertime heat coming, early summer heat, mid upper sixties today, Lots of summer right now. Seeing a few clouds flying through, but they should go away pretty quickly. Forties tonight, Marshall sun tomorrow all near seventy and just a slight chance of seeing some rain on Thursday. I won't cancel any plans right now. The warm starts to command in augusty south breeze mid eighties and then mid upper eighties, maybe ninety Friday Saturday, with the chance of showers by Sunday, but still in the mid to upper eighties. So you know, the pattern really looks like summertime. There's high pressure. Looks like you a high off to the east of us, out over the Atlantic End. We're kind of getting that south southeastern leave flow bringing the moistuin and then to the west is a front. It's actually going to stay to the west of US all the heavy rainfall. There's fload watches up from the Ohio Valley through parts of Tennessee, Arkansas and around in that area of the country where they could see double digit rain totals later in the week and into the weekend. They're going to get hammered rain, but it's going to stay away from us at least in the short term.
Speaker 1: Okay, All right, well we'll talk in an hour. I appreciate it. Okay, this email, Yeah, after my divorce, I found women in my ages is a guy. I found women in my age I group mid forties to be spiteful, hateful, and ideologues. Now I date a woman who's thirteen years younger, and I couldn't be happier. I can't tell you the number of stories I know like this right where it's sometimes a second marriage or whatever. But it's like dudes are going younger, which probably drives many of these shrews very It just makes them matter. I guess I don't know. Man, Yes, Janet, what's up?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello? Hey, what's up Hi?
Speaker 6: Also filmenton, I've noticed when my cousin went off to college, she went to become a hater and became telling the long fellows or whatever. The main thing that they taught her in college was that she was, you know, smarter and better than everyone else. It's a pretty common condition. Actually, they used to have a term for it. Has called me in too big for your bridges.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean some women are smarter than men that they interact with. I mean, but like I'm saying, thought is a default. Yeah, yeah, probably that's some of it. Absolutely, And just because you're smarter doesn't mean you have to h like I would assume if you're smarter, then you'd be able to process some of this nonsense that people buy into, right, right, you can't be smight. We're around watching sports opportunities eroded from your entire gender, and go, this is fine, right.
Speaker 6: I think just convinced a bunch of idiots that you're smarter than everyone around you doesn't actually make it fact. The Democrats mistake only believe that it doesn't matter what you say as long as you say it are enough times that makes it fact. But that's not true.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's why you know, all the other demographics tend to break down statistically almost even right, because you're going to have people that are hyper political on both ends. But the reality is for the majority of people that are kind of in that middle there, who maybe you're not super politically connected, you know, for them, the whole thing is, you know, you don't know what you don't know. So that's where you tend to get agreement on things, or where people are willing to be more understanding about people's situations. Going. Look, I don't thanks for the call there, Janet. This person and I disagree on this issue, but at least I understand why they think that. But like that that whole thing disconnected and there's a lot of statistical things that disconnect. You know. One of the other stats is the percentage of current teenagers. All right, so we're talking about high schoolers and young college They they don't drink at the rate that they used to. They don't party, it's not even close. They don't have sex at the same rate. And understand, you're talking about gen x's kids, which for anyone, we our generation was kind of sodom and Gomorrah for a while. That's what's wild to me. I like some of the craziest party people I know, their kids are absolute angels, to the point where one of them, she likes to joke that her daughter was switched at birth. She this girl went to high school with who's kind of a party girl, all right, real party girl, and like her daughter is just a friggin angel, and she's like seventeen or something, and she's like, how did this happen? She's not mad about it, she just doesn't understand it. So, look, there's a lot of outside influences that are pecking on stuff. And I'm not trying to pass blame around. I'm just trying to understand this stuff. That's all. That's what we hope to accomplish. All right, all right, coming up, we got a couple more of these Nitwitz busted for her Tesla vandalism. I'm gonna play audio. There's one dude who's like speaking of not smart, like he key to Tesla and he's now confronted with the guy who call the I guess that's the owner, not the police. And it's not physical, but you can just see the guy. His whole world is crumbling around realizing what's coming. Did you think there was a museum for the EPA. That's not an April Fools joke. It's just news to most people. So Lee Zeld and the EPA director announced yesterday that he has he has decided that they're not going to spend four million dollars a year on an EPA museum. By the way, guess how many people went to the museum in the last year. And it's not like it's just north. It's in the Bill Clinton Building, which is where the EPA is located. But it's kind of on the corner, just on the other side of the street from the three of the Smithsonians. So it's in for you know, people going to museums. It's clearly in the district. A grand toll of nineteen hundred people went there. And why do I have a feeling they probably work at the EPA. They were just trying to hide from their boss. I don't know, you know, it's probably a work related thing they had to do. Yeah, well, you got to go see the museum. We just spent four million dollars on it. So yeah, And of course then the environmental moon bats were all upset. Oh no, this is and and I guess, judging by some of the some of the conversation that it's it's a lot of revisionist history and global warming alarmism. So it's basically an al Gore museum based on his film from thirty years ago. I'm not shocked by that at all, obviously, But that's that's out of here. So oh wait, hold on, I should give it the official taker belt. Yeah, it's canceled. And and now I'm just telling you because I'm sure many of you were planning the you know, maybe a summer trip with the fam up to d C go to the museums. Probably, I'm sure this is on your list.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And I'm sorry, I think it's birthday's coming up. We were gonna head up there to check.
Speaker 1: Out he loves museums.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now we're gonna go to tweets see instead. No, no, no, no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Being serious, child, being serious.
Speaker 3: I'm being serious. You're going to tweet see we are, and Lincoln is super excited.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sure. Look I understand. I told you people go, why do you hate on tweet I don't really hate on tweetsye, But I had this. There was a I was driving to from Boon to Blowing Rock, right, and that's a curvy road. Right, You're like almost everyone has driven it. Who's listening to me? And tweetse was so like brimming with people. A family had. I guess there's you can park on the other side of the road. I don't know how it works if there's a tunnel or whatever, but on that highway, I'm doing you know, fifty five or whatever you're doing through there, and all of a sudden, these three kids just go burning across the road and I see the the parents, of course, are losing it. Yeah, it's it's just I feel horrible for the parents. But I also like, those kids are like four and five, and they're so excited because that's what when you're a kid and you get to go to an amusement park, it's just the best. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we asked Lincoln what he wanted to do for his birthday this year, because typically we like to go to the beach or do something different, right, and he said, this year, he wants to go to the mountains. So we rented a cabin at Blowing Rock and we can't wait. He's super excited. He's like counting down the days.
Speaker 1: I wish you to talk to me. I could have gotten you a cabin, but uh, all right, So you're gonna go do the tweets here, you guys gonna you're gonna do the gem thing, too big thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know. He's evolved. So he watched like he's watched all these like walk through videos of tweets see and he's excited about the arcade.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, So he doesn't want to he doesn't want a pan for rubies. There's probably not okay, all right, So you guys get it. You're gonna go. All right, So you guys are gonna is when are you going this weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So if raced Agic Jack's the weather up.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's completely his fault. Yeah, and he's looking at it like every day.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna put the pressure on him, So all right, I'm interested. Look, I've never been inside tweet. See, I'm sure it's fine. And especially if you're a kid. That's it's that's gonna be gonna be great. So really, the only the reason I make jokes about Tweetsy is not because I have animosity. It's because I almost murdered three kids one day. I mean not really. They were very far away and even at speed, I wouldn't have hit him, but I still slammed on my brakes like a bunch of deer, just jumped out and I caught. I literally made eye contact with the dad. And it wasn't animosity there. It was just I could just see fear on the dude's face. Just it was just wild. And I stopped, and then the dad came bucking across the road, round up the kids, and I was like giving mom the wave and uh and then finally just thankfully nothing happened. But holy hell. And so that's why I make jokes. That's it. So I hope, Yeah, you guys have a good time off d like, I don't even know what what rides they all have? Have you done any research on it? Yeah, because he loves I mean, there's clearly a railroad I understand. Yeah, and with like a show and stuff with like cowboys and stuff whatever. But you're like a log Well they're gonna now they're gonna fire blanks and stuff. Is that gonna bother you?
Speaker 3: No, he'll be fine. He'll be on the train.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, is there like a log flume or something? I don't even He loves.
Speaker 3: Like fares and stuff like if we're ever driving and we drive past one of these like makeshift they just throw up the rides like a fair whatever. Like he's super excited, like or a carnival. He wants to go. He has to know, so he's super excited about everything, the entire thing.
Speaker 1: But really, so your plans as far just tweets you. Yeah, it's weird because that makes me think that the Boom Big or not exists.
Speaker 3: We don't, dude, we only have two days and that's like a week event.
Speaker 1: What wait, what's a week event? Tweets the Boom Big Beer. Would it be like a week of one? It doesn't I'm not explaining it. I'm not explaining it to you. Okay, you guys should drive down to Grandfather too. You can like go take selfies with the wolves and stuff. Do you see that latest video This chick trying to take a selfie with an elk. She got lucky, She got lucky. The elk just did a head bob with its horns.
Speaker 3: The elk is super pissed if you take a picture of it and it's not in a landscape. If you take a picture of them in portrait, they get angry. They really do.
Speaker 1: Look and and people I saw people that were commented, They're like, yeah, that's stupid, No, that's not Let me just for any of your tourists out here, the larger an animal and the faster it can run from you, the more pets and selfies it loves if you need. It's just a little nature tip from me, so you know, feel free. And clearly it's not a new video because it was an elk and it had horns, so and they don't right now because they shed them. Okay, so but you know I had not seen it, so it's clearly from the fall it looked like, ah just can't win, all right, Well, that's the wait hold on, so tax perers. So we did the math. It caused tax payers three hundred dollars per visitor at the EPA Music. Yes, that is correct, four million a year, nineteen hundred visitors. I'm telling you and and and if you didn't hear it, I'm gonna play it again for you because we're gonna get a little audio thing here the way that things like that persist, because that doesn't that wouldn't happen in the real world. Right if iHeart opened a museum, you know, I guess up at the headquarters of New York, and it didn't have other benefits like from a branding perspective or things like that. Like as a private business, we go, why are we spending four million dollars in subsidizing tickets to the two to three hundred. This is dumb, and I think any private company would make that decision unless again, there was some other benefits they thought they were getting from it. But the EPAY is not getting any other benefit. Nobody's going to this.
Speaker 3: It's just so delusional even to think that that should have a museum. Like you're sitting there, like you know what, this deserves a museum, Like, would.
Speaker 1: You have It's clearly it's clearly the climate change people did it so they had their own thing.
Speaker 3: It's so dumb. It's like, we're going to make a DMV museum.
Speaker 1: Oh wait are we doing that? What's that going to be open one hour a week?
Speaker 3: I mean, what's the You need to schedule an appointment like six months out?
Speaker 1: Dude? Our DMV in North Carolina is so screwed man, even like even Ril did a hit piece on him yesterday, like why does this suck so much? And I think it's well, one of the it's not the only reason. But let's face it. Look who was the most recent DMV head of the DMV the former head of the Democrat Party. I'm sure that that's not connected at all. D Yeah, here's the headline. D North Carolina DMV facing long wait, severe delays, and appointment shortages. Now their WRL ross. What do you think WRL solution is to the dumpster fire? That is the DMV hire more people to work there, but yeah, more money but yeah, essentially more money And I'm like, wait maybe, but also like we already spend a crap ton of money on this, how does it keep getting perpetually worse. Well, more people are moving here. No, no, no, but that doesn't explain it. How does it get how with that budget where you have an immense amount of money for what is basically a one trick pony kind of job. I mean, remember we license plates were handled by like private contractors when I first moved to North Carolina. Didn't even go to the DMV for that, you went to license plate place, so like like, we've had evolution in what we're doing, but that doesn't fully explain it. And of course they're like, well, Republicans refuse to hire sixty more people. I'm telling you, even the people that I've encountered the DV, not all of them. I've only had to go personally in DMV a couple of times. And when I had to do the written test when I first moved to North Carolina, it was actually somewhat efficient and with my license got damaged. Although I didn't go into the physical DMV. You know what I did. I went to the mini DMV at the State Fair and they got me a They issued me a replacement that I can't remember if I could have done it online.
Speaker 3: At that time. That's where I first went to the fair, the state fair.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the hack. If you can wait, if you can hold out for the state fair, go to the DMV thing there.
Speaker 3: But it all doesn't it seem like I mean, I might be talking out of my ass here, but if so, that's par for the course. Doesn't it seem like all of the DMV problems started around COVID. After COVID, like all these different rules went into effect about when you can go and where you can go and who's going to be working and they need a certain time, and it does it just seems like after that, like the world has moved on, but the DMV has not.
Speaker 1: I I yeah, although like so it's not like the DMV hasn't been a running joke for as long as I've been alive, right.
Speaker 3: No, but it's gotten substantially worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just haven't had to go in and I my license is getting ready to expire, although I thought it was going to expire here at the beginning next year, but it's, uh, it's actually in October, so I get a little bit of a reprieve. I don't know. And but they're also blaming it on real ID. How long have they been talking about real ID and they keep putting off. Remember that's what was supposed to go in effect, like what six years ago, and then they just kept putting it off, kept putting it off, putting it off. Maybe maybe the real id's dumb. Have you considered that? And what I hate is this big thing like, oh no, you're you're you got to have this super super license, super verified at the end, and I'm like, you're letting everyone in the country and you just kind of ask what their name is, Like that's what makes it. That just compounds how much I just hate some of these people, right, Oh no, you know, so I got to go through this whole Rigama road to get this real ID. If you have a passport, you're flying. And I got to tell you, I whenever I travel, it doesn't matter a domestic dur in a national, I just always use my passport. I just I don't care. It's just it's just easier, just easier. But if you don't have one, you had to go get this thing. And at the same time, where they're like, we don't really need to check ideas of random people coming into the country, and it's illegal in some states to even ask for an idea in voting. Then I can't take this seriously. And the deadline is May seventh. I guess I don't know. Maybe they'll put it off. Maybe the Trump administration should just undo that. Let's see here staffing shortages and they just a bunch of frustrated people they interviewed over it. Where is this Raleigh East? I guess they went to anyway, and Wayne Goodwin is the guy reference He announced he's going to step down till they find a replace. But that's not Look, I don't Maybe we need a doze this thing because you cannot convince me that they are operating as efficiently as they could. And that's not necessarily on the employees, right the employees I'm talking about from an over overall strategy within the DMV, where you sit down and go, what is our job? And I would say that your job is public facing and it's too basically arbitrage people through these processes where they have to come in there, And if there's other things that the DMV is doing, then maybe there shouldn't be a priority. Maybe they shouldn't be doing them anyway, didn't.
Speaker 3: We talked to the State treasure and he said, one of the first things they're going to be looking into is the DMV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's they mentioned that in this article here too, So I don't know, I don't know, but just throwing more money at it. There's structural issues there. So I said, Aril did a hit piece, but really they just did another piece bag You go, oh, well, if we just throw more money at it, which is pretty par for the course, so we shall see, all right. And then I mentioned I was gonna play some audios. Let me do this. This is absolutely rage inducing. I played this at the beginning of the show because while there is structural there is that. And I recognize there's employees that do do a good job and are just working, Like how many of us have worked in a place that is wildly inefficient, but hey, we just work here. I kind of get that. No, no, no, like the level of delusion for some of these folks, including this guy who was a USAID worker. I want you to listen to the arrogance and the absolute disconnect because I have a hard time thinking that any sort of governmental institution is efficient when I hear from people who work in these institutions like this.
Speaker 4: When President Trump was elected in November. You know, we were a little hesitant, but you know, we were more than willing to help work with him and his administration. That's what federal workers do with your boss. However, you know, on January twentieth, when he first signed that foreign aid freeze, you know, that's when we knew something was wrong. We were having programs cut. We didn't know what to do. Our leadership was quite frankly decapitated. So his foreign aid freeze was a clear indication that he not only wants to just completely dismantle USAID, he wants to prevent America from being a superpower. USAID helps make sure that those who are front of some of the world's most toughest challenges, you know, civil wars, famine, that we're supporting them, and that we are stabilizing different regions. One of the things I deeply believe in is that we're all born with a debt to society. And I think this is like something I fundamentally believe to my core, and that I think is something that everybody that goes into federal service really fights for. Nobody in federal service wants to make your life harder. They are always doing their best to make sure that you get what you need. The postal worker, the police officer, the firefighter, the medic Right, all of those emergency services are generally funded by the federal government to help you out in times of need. Food stamps, snap benefits, the educational head Start program at the Department of Education.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: That's saying, if you need help, the American government will give it to you. Right, and all that things.
Speaker 1: Shut up. The other thing you talked about is you're doing your thing is gay operas in Colombia. I don't want to hear it. Don't pretend you're a police officer, bro, you're not. And I should have wearing the swag too, that's even crazier. But whatever. All right, so he's got his USAID jacket, all right. More audio to come in the last half hour.
Speaker 2: Hang on,