Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows, hey, guys, Lights of.
Speaker 3: Dimity, chatty, scroll and slow.
Speaker 4: One more Sunday before.
Speaker 1: We let it go.
Speaker 4: My crophones warm, hard, is stealing, heavy Boy, smiling through couse of memory, stee steady in front of the leading out, laughing to the brig Day to the wild chats.
Speaker 5: Where read all on?
Speaker 1: Please if you read.
Speaker 3: If it's super every.
Speaker 6: Kind word see you're lifting me up when the world fell Day Sunday.
Speaker 5: It's my last stream on den Live before it shuts down.
Speaker 4: Monday morning at warning Hell.
Speaker 5: Thank you for.
Speaker 6: Memorist, Thank you father Ride, thank you for the people I mean through delive Outlook you.
Speaker 5: Guys, we're keeping the.
Speaker 7: Parting bars going even when the platform stopped showing it.
Speaker 5: Remember sitting out by forever. This is a bye from now on, see you and we'll see you. We'll see you when we see.
Speaker 4: From the Zeo, the Hero, the Lercos to the mids. We built something read on these digital roads.
Speaker 6: Didn't matter, the views didn't matter, the cloud.
Speaker 8: We had each other.
Speaker 3: That's what it's about.
Speaker 5: We danced through the glitches. We cheer it through the winds, turn strangers.
Speaker 6: The families, again and again so.
Speaker 5: Raise up your bastings.
Speaker 6: Final stream spins chapters posing, but the story.
Speaker 5: Ain't and the Sunday it's my last stream motal Live. The horses down Monday morning and Monday. Thank you for the memories, thank you for.
Speaker 6: The ride, thank you for the people I meant to deal live.
Speaker 5: I love you guys. We're keeping the party bards going.
Speaker 7: Even when the platform stops showing.
Speaker 5: Remember, this is not a bye forever. This is a bye from now see you when we see you.
Speaker 4: No goodbyes to see you later. The bars keeps floating with the navigators. Wherever we land will carry the flame.
Speaker 5: D Live gave us to spart now fan in the blast.
Speaker 6: Sunday it's my stream moteal. Thank for limories, I hold the time. Thank you for people you made it all.
Speaker 5: I love you guys. Yeah, love you guys. We're keeping the party March going. Bench is not over. Just keep on. And this is not a bibe forever. This is abie. Now see you.
Speaker 7: When we see you, Love you all.
Speaker 8: See you on the next drain.
Speaker 1: Wherever it is. Party March stays a.
Speaker 8: Clot What is all, guys?
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying safe today? What is a welcome to the stream. It's one of our last streams on d live because Sunday we're shutting down the d live feed. D live is done. But I hope everyone is staying safe. This more this afternoon, trianity, hold on, but what is up? Hold on by the way, but I hope everyone is standing say this afternoon? Yeah bird, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, what's up guys? But I want to say thank you guys very much.
Speaker 4: Jacob Altar screwing through the feed on back in twenty two.
Speaker 3: With a simple meme, I'm here for the YouTubers.
Speaker 8: That's what your road.
Speaker 7: Seventy seven followers to floating that boat, blue chick flue.
Speaker 4: And Avatar looking.
Speaker 6: Clean, breaching that like keeping the vitamin freeze.
Speaker 7: Hey, Chacob Waters, what's your hunting today?
Speaker 5: You tube creators? Coming now to play?
Speaker 7: From the replies to the tag sliding and smooth follows you popping up making all.
Speaker 5: The riding moves.
Speaker 7: Jacob Waters share you're on on the grinding death working king with a humble mind.
Speaker 4: Thanks brother, here shout out the big Mike has the waters.
Speaker 5: We stand tall, never take the high.
Speaker 7: Shortened sweet replies, keep being.
Speaker 5: In line, by the town lines, wild study.
Speaker 4: In the Fight of Kaya, Streams of Blues, Guitar in the night, whatever your game.
Speaker 5: Is, you're doing every ride. Hey, Jacob Waters, what you hunting today?
Speaker 4: YouTube creators coming.
Speaker 7: Now fled from ther flies to the tax sliding and smooth follows you popping up making.
Speaker 4: All the riding moose.
Speaker 6: Jacob watersheah, you're on the grind, death work and king with a humble mind.
Speaker 7: Seventy following seventy seven baseball cycle.
Speaker 3: Butter's real, no need for the cloud attack.
Speaker 6: One day you'll link up with the big name crew and they'll say that Jacob guy man, he came through.
Speaker 4: So here's the Jacob Waters jack was twelve fifteen.
Speaker 6: Keep shooting the shots, keep the dreams alive. From the Twitter trenches to the YouTube line.
Speaker 5: You're the quiet connector in.
Speaker 1: The digital nights.
Speaker 3: Jacob Waters slide on my friends.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up guys? I hope everybody. I just want to say, whoops, But what's up guys? But what is ut? Guys? How has everybody joined?
Speaker 9: Hey Jacob, if you want to come up again, Hey Jacob, if you want to come up again, I'm using your stream yard. Oh, by the way, Jacob, one of my friends, can't you? I had to turn off last night. I had to turn off dedication. I had to turn off.
Speaker 1: The the the thing where because one of my friends couldn't come on because of it. But I turned it back on after I had done. I need to talk to you, Jacob. What do you mean to cook? Come up? The dedication thing where they had to authenticate themselves with their Facebook or YouTube? They couldn't do that? Whoa mint digity? Hey? What's all? Dogs and wolves? Mister? By the way, mitten diggity twenty five? Venmo? And now what I'm gonna do it? That? Twenty five? Give me one minute? Let me up? Hey, yay, m hm, hold on, I got the wrong shirt on. This is the one with the hurt bet Hey, what's up to? How you doing? Brother? I'm sorry, Straetheart damn it? I called her brother, damn it. Sorry, sorry, someone's here. It's how you doing? Brother? Oh? Can I hear you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Hey. So, so last night my friend an urban brain, he had an issue because he can't he has issues anytime we have the authentication on. So I turned it off, and then when we got done, I turned.
Speaker 3: It what do you mean What do you mean by the dedication? What were you talking about with that?
Speaker 1: The authentication where he has to authenticate with the.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't let anybody on unless they.
Speaker 1: I just here's the thing, the reason. But the thing is with him. Uh, he might. There's a few people that had issues with that before, so I but I turned it back on after the fact and reminded myself to turn it back on before I left the studio.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I always leave it on just because if if you can't authenticate through something else, then there's no reason to have somebody on, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: I don't By the way, Sorry, so uh uh, somebody sent me.
Speaker 1: Somebody sent me her maybe, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's really scratchy. Hold on, I'm gonna reconnecting my headphones real quick.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry. Sent me here, Min Dingy sent me twenty five on demo.
Speaker 1: Nice and I and I and I had to I had to renew my my Amazon Prime.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: It's been it's been one of those days. But sorry, do you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can hear you. It might be my headphones. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say that they had some releases today. Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You did what today?
Speaker 1: W had a few releases?
Speaker 3: Oh who they dropped.
Speaker 1: Hold on the last right now, I gotta go to Twitter.
Speaker 3: What up, Tiff, Good to see you.
Speaker 1: Tip's a good, good person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I've always got a line with Tiff.
Speaker 1: Here's who, Here's where.
Speaker 10: So, uh, Tiff came on after after I left the other day and I ended up watching the end of it. I think me and Tiff actually have a lot in common. She she is also like friends with all of the other communities, similar to myself, like she that's where. That's where I run into her so much is because she's also over you know. I've seen her at Bobby's, I've seen her at Chris Thompson's, I've seen her at Jack's, and I've seen her at Granny's. And I'm one of the few people that bounces around like that as well.
Speaker 1: All Right, here's here's who the released people are, Uncle, Howdie, Bo, Dallas, Joe Gacy, who was I'm actually friends with someone who knows Joe, Harry Barnett. Do you remember Harry Barnett?
Speaker 3: I do remember Harry Barnett.
Speaker 1: Harry Barnett is friends of Joe Dexter Loomis, Dexter Loomis uh is gone, Eric Rowan, Nikky Cross, Alba Frye, a K A h K kay Lee something, Piper Nevin and Zoe Stark Man.
Speaker 3: You believe Dallas was cut.
Speaker 1: Bo Dallas. Bo Dallas was a good wrestler, Bo Dallas. You know who Bo Dallas's brother is.
Speaker 3: Right, his family Diamond Dallas.
Speaker 1: No, Frey Wyatt, Pretty Wyatt.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. Like I said, I don't watch Ray Wyatt Bray.
Speaker 1: Uh. You might heard of his dad. His dad is I R s H. Mike Ratona, Mike Ratonda.
Speaker 3: I've heard of that. I've heard of Mike Ratonda. Yeah, and I just never really watched him.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jake, I just want to say this the reason why I by the way, I do this morning stream this morning.
Speaker 3: Nice. Nice.
Speaker 1: I did the morning stream this morning, and and I deleted the VODs. I always deleted the VODs beforehand. Also, Herman wrote me this morning.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean.
Speaker 3: Back in the universe, it looks like.
Speaker 1: So I had to give up my spot for him.
Speaker 10: No, you're fine. You haven't done your one yet. You still got to do your d Live panel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I am am, I am. Also the streams right now?
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh we can hear it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to pee mm hmm yeah. Oh. And also Dave Sarah says he's sending my laptop this weekend. I'm done. Hey, did you see this yet? What? You know? Who that is? Right? That's Aaron Imholdt as an anime character.
Speaker 3: See it.
Speaker 1: Does. Here's me as a lizard. Taz dro threw this one. Taz threw this one.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good drying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you got all kinds stuff uploaded on here already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I am, I'm you know, here's the thing with Jibs ev Monks. I worry. I don't know how to run ev Monks, but I know how to run stream Yard because that's that's how I learned how to do stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Streamer is pretty easy to run.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, sir, I like it.
Speaker 3: But I like it better than Evie Munks too.
Speaker 10: But but I mean, you know, everybody gets comfortable you're used to.
Speaker 1: Hey, So, what's so I heard something they're bringing back? Baalamoney bawmu bad? What's the story in Ballamo? Did I like to know? Sorry? Baltimore was actually it was a it was a show in Scottlar It was also broad here in the United States for the Reset Learned block of a Discovery channel. Okay, it was. It was a it was a Scottish kids show I'm having. By the way, I can't hear what you're saying right now because I'm changing shirts because that other one had a hole in the back. That yeah, by the way, and actually, hey, I just want to say to min Dignity, thank you for the twenty five dollars brother I paid. I paid sixteen dollars for Amazon Prime.
Speaker 3: What does Amazon Prime give you?
Speaker 1: Uh? Free shipping and a free sob to use on Twitch?
Speaker 3: Oh nice? Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I can sub to somebody.
Speaker 3: I used to have it a long time ago, but I haven't got it.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah. And also and also I get free shipping on stuff and don't have to worry about like I could eat deliveries.
Speaker 3: You get a lot of deliveries.
Speaker 1: I just I just use it because I like the next day shipping for Oh yeah, this sir. But hey, do you know what my favorite food is?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Pickles?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Are you doing a stream tonight? Are you doing a stream to it?
Speaker 3: I'm doing a stream tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I could jump you want to.
Speaker 3: You want to know what's going on tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The ice They no Kings Rowley.
Speaker 10: No, I'm doing an interview with rock O Fowler and on the fence they're gonna sit down and have a discussion together.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll you know, I have access to the student I do. But do your thing? Does it?
Speaker 8: Does?
Speaker 1: Does? Did you have to change my stuff when you use your your stuff your studio or do you have to change it back and forth? No?
Speaker 10: Because you have your own brand. So as long as you sign in with your brand, then I don't have to change anything.
Speaker 1: Uh so it goes to your brand.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I could, like I could switch I could switch yours over to my brand right now.
Speaker 3: But uh, it's just uh, I don't know.
Speaker 10: It's just a setting inside of stream yard so you can share different stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So so with when I'm using mud, I have to jake cuts and stuff and won't have to take up waters thing. Yeah, on my breer. I just wanted to know that because no one has taught me how to use this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's pretty it's pretty easy figure it out.
Speaker 10: See, Like we could go through like these are all there. I think this one's my brand and yeah, yeah, that was my brand. And then there's it's when yeah there's one Granny's brand.
Speaker 3: And what else.
Speaker 1: We got we got love he he love don't and then yeah yeah you just yeah, I just want to say this. I think that you're an amazing person from me use your brand.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's no worries, is no big deal, brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I hope that you know by the are you montized?
Speaker 3: Am I monetized?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I could be if I wanted to be, But I don't think I h I don't. I don't think I've applied for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I try not to you. Here's the thing. I could have accident because I've done this before where I blindly did stuff and I actually put myself in another one of my channels before. Oh yeah, because I couldn't see what the the logos was.
Speaker 3: Oh so used a different one my l S. J.
Speaker 1: Hudson.
Speaker 3: Oh gotcha.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, I have done that on my Facebook one before.
Speaker 1: H muh.
Speaker 10: But I gotta get back to eating, brother, I will. I'll probably talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: What up little meat? But yeah, I'll be doing He's on the vertical live.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm gonna be here. I had nothing I couldn't gp out of my life. Uh, little thing, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't worry. No, he's not.
Speaker 10: He's not coming in here to yell at you. You're fine, brother. You don't have to start explaining yourself. You're good doing your show man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: But yeah, if you want tune in, Uh, tune in tomorrow night. We're gonna be doing a show with uh with.
Speaker 9: Dylan and Uh.
Speaker 1: Every time I see a little me, I thought he was coming in here to yell at me because of what Remember what happened with me Square and UH and Bambi.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I told you as song as you're not out there talking ship and taking everybody's side.
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 10: Yeah with me and you, you were like, I hope me and you don't get in a fight, I said, me and you won't get in a fight as long as.
Speaker 9: You because because can I tell you something, Jacob, Yeah, I was worried that when when I was using Chris eating bugs, I was.
Speaker 1: Worried because he got me scared about the whole thing with him getting this account hated and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my ship doesn't get hacked. I don't.
Speaker 10: You don't have to like, you don't have to put in a password to use my stuff, and then I can just disconnect somebody whenever I want. It takes two seconds to drop somebody off of this and delete all their stuff, and and and the risk is if anybody that I have come on tries to do something bad, all of their channels are connected too. So it's almost like, so, Jake, if you decided to do something wild on here, I have access.
Speaker 3: To all your channels.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's almost it's almost like a little safety protection I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what what?
Speaker 9: Rocco didn't get either, He's just stupidness. Can I put the link in the I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. Can you send a little media link?
Speaker 3: Can I send him?
Speaker 10: I don't have his like social media any I don't even know if he's available right now. But but if you want it, you can drop it in the chat.
Speaker 3: It's up to you.
Speaker 1: He's in the vertical live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll still go to the vertical chat. It's easier to ask people. If it's easier to ask.
Speaker 10: People if they're available before you worry about where to send links.
Speaker 9: Hey, little me, are you available to come up? I'm good, just stopping to see what's up. Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never know, people might be busy. It's around dinner time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's money.
Speaker 11: It's by the way, if you hey the next time you do a Kayaks.
Speaker 1: Stream, and if I'm still running the running your things, I could say hey to you own the Kayaks stream.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm usually on. I wouldn't if I were you, I wouldn't pop in tomorrow. But uh, just just because it's I don't know how it's gonna go to be honest, so uh, I would tell you to probably steer clear that that stream when it comes to like joining the panel and stuff, because I'm not doing an open panel.
Speaker 3: So it would confuse Uh, it would confuse Dylan if.
Speaker 10: All of a sudden he saw somebody in the in the background that.
Speaker 9: Joined You know, I wouldn't join the Dylan and I would be going, I'll do my own show.
Speaker 1: I don't know the reason I'm asked.
Speaker 9: I didn't want to fuck up your background and have my backgrounds on there.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you don't you won't fuck up myself. That's what. That's why we each have our own brand.
Speaker 10: You don't have to you don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 1: It's good in the.
Speaker 3: All right, you have fun, make babies and catch pokemon.
Speaker 9: Alright, love you brother.
Speaker 3: All right, love you brother. Have a good one.
Speaker 1: I'm in. Give me one minute, y'all. Hold on. Love you guys. We're ending here. Love you guys. Bye, We're in. I'll be back on later. Love you guys. Please,