Speaker 1: Listen to this conversation see one in Stuttgart nishtwar jah Richte on the jabad orange stud God said one, then jabetition, that's Wayarn in.
Speaker 2: Stutt got by e B m on four.
Speaker 3: Here warhamsi foger.
Speaker 4: Arborated kabefore heniska about it.
Speaker 5: You haven't fun fiara and schweitzkerwund dot haberniska about.
Speaker 2: It In this conversation you heard then in the questions that one then and varum de nicht then softens what might otherwise be an abrupt questions hein maltsu see one in Stuttgart.
Speaker 5: Nishtwar Ja Richte on the Jabada orange stud God said one, then jabbertition, that's wyarn in stood god by.
Speaker 3: E B m on four.
Speaker 1: Here wuhamse foger arbort it before heniska about it.
Speaker 5: You am fin fjaren ther schweitzkw wound dot habernika about it.
Speaker 2: The expression make anabercantan v fraczy where do you live now? And and z now I live in Frankfurt.
Speaker 1: Yes twor n Asian Frankfurt, yes twor n Asian Frankfurt.
Speaker 2: But previously I lived in America.
Speaker 1: Abou frhibition America, Go want f habition America, go want and you where do you live?
Speaker 3: On CZ.
Speaker 2: Now ask where do you live? Adding then to soften the.
Speaker 3: Question, wo and zidn wo worn and zi den.
Speaker 2: I live in.
Speaker 4: Stuttgart ihwna in Stuttgart.
Speaker 2: I've been living there since three years. Remember to say I live.
Speaker 5: If Won is a triarandord zatrijarandord if won is a triarandord.
Speaker 2: Do you work in Frankfurt.
Speaker 4: Abeidenzi in Frankfurt?
Speaker 2: Previously I worked there.
Speaker 3: Fruyo habish dotga abated Fuyo habish dotga aarbited.
Speaker 2: At citybank, Videi.
Speaker 3: By the city Bank, by the city.
Speaker 2: Bank, Zangzi at Citybank.
Speaker 3: By the city Bank.
Speaker 2: But now I work in Mannheim, Mannheim.
Speaker 1: Abayetst abetan Manheim. Yes, star by to Ich, Yes starby to ichin Mannheim.
Speaker 2: Before I worked at City Bank in Frankfurt.
Speaker 1: For her Habi better City Bank in Frankfurt got arbated by the city bank for her habich by City Bank in Frankfurt got arbated.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: Does this into sund.
Speaker 2: Wisakmann It was es vas It was very interesting, vase intressant Visakmann. My work was very interesting.
Speaker 1: Mina abey at vasier in Trassaint mana abeyt vasier Intrassaint.
Speaker 2: But now I work in Mannheim.
Speaker 1: Abayetst appetisan Mannheim. Abbayetst appetisan Manheim.
Speaker 2: And there I like my work. Also use.
Speaker 1: When dot martgage maner abad. Oh, when dot martgage maner abed h.
Speaker 2: I Rebekant's act. Previously, my son also worked in Frankfurt. Watch the word order.
Speaker 5: Fury hat manzoon or in Frankfurt, go about it. Furya hat manzoon or Frankfurt, go about it.
Speaker 2: But his work.
Speaker 4: Abazaena abad.
Speaker 2: Was not so interesting.
Speaker 4: Punished to enter the sound vanish into his son.
Speaker 2: Wis achtman more interesting?
Speaker 4: Into the shanta?
Speaker 2: Now his work is more interesting.
Speaker 5: Yetes the sign of abite into a shunta. Yes, the sign abit into a shunta.
Speaker 2: Fragsie how old is your son?
Speaker 3: The eldest yours own the alt.
Speaker 2: Reinmel, how old is your son? Adding then.
Speaker 3: It's yes one, then it's yes one, then.
Speaker 2: The untw died he's twenty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's finance fancy.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Er cliche.
Speaker 2: Yet fact the do you have children?
Speaker 4: The kinder.
Speaker 2: And what and the yes two children?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so why Kinder, Yeah, so why Kinder?
Speaker 2: Two girls spy Maten. They're both still small.
Speaker 3: Season by the Oclin season by the Noclein.
Speaker 6: Wesak Dirbicante does its ray kinder Hut, Yeah, but it's ray Kinder sis act does the en klean jun Hut.
Speaker 4: Yaba en klan June en klan Jun.
Speaker 2: I have one small boy.
Speaker 4: Jaba and klein june Ihaba and klan.
Speaker 2: Nun and a big one one is understood.
Speaker 4: Und angoussen, und Angoussen.
Speaker 2: I have little time.
Speaker 4: I abavinish side, I abavinish side, and.
Speaker 2: A lot of work.
Speaker 4: Won't feel abed.
Speaker 2: Previously I had a lot of time.
Speaker 4: For you had a field side. Freya had a field.
Speaker 2: Side, but no children.
Speaker 4: Aba kind of kinda aba, kind of kinda.
Speaker 2: Previously I lived in Berlin.
Speaker 4: Freuya Habechi in Berlingo wound, Freuya Habichian Berlingo wound.
Speaker 2: And previously I didn't work.
Speaker 5: On Freya Habshnistka abated on Freya Havishnistka abated.
Speaker 2: Sangzi. But now you live in Stuttgart, abayet Stwunzi and Stuttgart. Now you work a lot.
Speaker 3: It's starbeiten zi feel.
Speaker 2: And one sun is already grown up.
Speaker 1: Undine zone is strong rose, und ein zone is strong Rose.
Speaker 6: Rishtich frangasward rishtich pedotdaspedot.
Speaker 1: Richtichuspedit does watrishtich.
Speaker 2: The act that is corrected espedited correct wesakt man not correct.
Speaker 4: Nis trist.
Speaker 2: Now suppose you want to make a telephone call, how would you excuse yourself.
Speaker 3: Intruligen z intruligency bitter.
Speaker 2: I have to make a phone call. We don't hold the.
Speaker 3: Ismus telephon telephone telephone near?
Speaker 2: Where can I telephone?
Speaker 3: Vocanish telephone vo Kanish telephony.
Speaker 2: Vido JNS does what for a telephone and telephone?
Speaker 4: Telephone? Does telephone.
Speaker 2: Zagzie over there is a telephone.
Speaker 4: Dot room miss and telephone.
Speaker 6: Zangxi ah yes, ah, yeah, but I need a telephone book v JNS does what book.
Speaker 3: Booh's boo.
Speaker 2: Zangzi a telephone book.
Speaker 3: And telephone booch i telephone booch.
Speaker 2: I need.
Speaker 3: Is pra.
Speaker 2: We fracked the what do you need?
Speaker 4: That's pro ba's proni.
Speaker 2: The telephone number we.
Speaker 3: T telephone noma d noma d telephone noma.
Speaker 2: The book.
Speaker 3: Does Bourg.
Speaker 2: The telephone book.
Speaker 3: Does telephone boo? Dos bour does telephone boo?
Speaker 2: Zangzi, I don't have the telephone number, goes at the end.
Speaker 3: Yabdi telephone manst. Yabdi telephone manst.
Speaker 2: You need? I need the correct number.
Speaker 6: These act here's the telephone book, here's the telephone book, zang.
Speaker 2: Zi ah and here is the number.
Speaker 3: Ah On here noma ah on here is noma.
Speaker 2: I need another number with the.
Speaker 3: Norna mhm.
Speaker 2: Those act men again with a hole in the.
Speaker 3: No rhein mal nor rhein mal nor reein mal.
Speaker 2: Sang THEI I have to telephone again.
Speaker 3: Isms mal telephone them no RhE mal telophonerem.
Speaker 2: I need another number.
Speaker 6: Noma v fract man do you need parnz we fact arabicanda.
Speaker 2: Do you need the telephone book?
Speaker 4: Parni does telephone boo? That's boo? Provenzi does telephone booh?
Speaker 2: Do you need it again?
Speaker 4: Par rhin my s browns is no Ryan my.
Speaker 2: The telephone book.
Speaker 4: Does telephone booh?
Speaker 2: Prognzy Yes, where is it? Adding?
Speaker 3: Then yeah? Who is this?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Who is this? Then?
Speaker 2: It was here? Right?
Speaker 3: Is wahre nichewar is wahre nichewar.
Speaker 2: The fract Yes, but where is it now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Above what the.
Speaker 2: And the well? Yes, I can telephone later.
Speaker 3: Na, Yeah he can't better telephone Na, yeah he can't better.
Speaker 2: Telephone irebicanta fractzy. How about a coffee.
Speaker 4: B ves midam coffee b vers mid I'm coffee.
Speaker 2: And chocolate cake.
Speaker 4: Chug laden koren.
Speaker 2: Zangzi Yes, gladly.
Speaker 3: Yah a ghana.
Speaker 2: Now suppose you're in a restaurant and you have to make a telephone call stanzysy four restaurant on the missen telephone neuron. How would you ask the hostess? May I make a telephone call here?
Speaker 3: Do you hear telephone near them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Bitter dot miss and telephone.
Speaker 1: Say thank you very much. Don Kasia, you're not sure you have the right number. Ask her if she has a telephone book Hamsi and telephone book.
Speaker 4: Animalment nine.
Speaker 2: Say I have a number Noma, but I believe it's not the correct number. It is.
Speaker 3: Aby klaube laube is.
Speaker 4: Gains it's her post dodd is then telephone boo Donzi or telephone.
Speaker 2: She said, go to the post office with a hole in the gains.
Speaker 4: It's a post so a post so a post depost. Gains it's her post.
Speaker 2: How do you say, Go to the post office, Gains it's her post. There is a telephone book.
Speaker 4: Dot is, then telephone boog.
Speaker 2: And there you can also telephone.
Speaker 4: On Dodd Conzi or telephone.
Speaker 2: Ask where is the post office?
Speaker 3: Who is the post? Who is the post?
Speaker 2: It's not far from here.
Speaker 4: See a sneak fight from here.
Speaker 2: Go straight ahead.
Speaker 4: Gainsy garradaus.
Speaker 2: And then to the left there is the post office.
Speaker 4: Do is the post?
Speaker 2: Say thanks a lot and good bye.
Speaker 3: Filin dank undofias in.
Speaker 4: Offidas in.
Speaker 2: This is the end of Unit sixteen.