Speaker 1: Hello and welcome to the transmission X Midnight News. I'm your host, Nate Allen, and the propaganda which we will be undoing is for the day November second, twenty twenty four. A transmission is a signal from one person or place to another. And it is my hope that this signal provide you a beacon so that you may find what it is that was meant to find you. So if you found this transmission, it is not an error. Strike a match, make a coffee, Let's burn this Midnight altogether for more younger modern listeners. Hop an energy drink, do whatever you gotta do, but most importantly be ready. Ohlrighty, then Hello, let's get into these propaganda headlines, shall we. I found something good for today. If none of this beats it, I have some information for you. All right, let's get right into it. You know we always start with news Max. Okay, here's the first headline. Trump Harris will bring depression three days after a win. Gotta be depressed the minute after she won. But yeah, I can't deny that there. She will just continue this, this amazing degradation of the United States. She will just continue to rot away at the core of this country and try to create some new dystopian future. That's my opinion. The globalist she's in line with will just be having a field day. Wouldn't be surprised, and I wouldn't be surprised at all. During her presidency, she challenged the validity of the US constant, TU should tried to create a new one or just signed us up under complete? You in control? She is definitely you know he is. He is something else and he definitely has his handlers or his his drivers too. He's his own man, though. He's kind of a wild card. And that's why I think that these people go after him because, like I said before, in the past, is he told what to do? Absolutely, he's told what to do? Does he always listen?
Speaker 2: Note?
Speaker 1: And they can't have that. So you're gonna see this push let's see you know what. I bet you. It's all gonna be all about this and then I'll get to something juicy a little later. All right, So I'm gonna go somewhere new that I that I don't usually go to. I read it myself, and I don't know why I never quote it, Probably because there there are articles are a lot more above target. I say a lot more, not always, and they are still an agency of media. Okay, but we're gonna look at the Gateway Pundit, Gatewaypundit dot com, and we're gonna check that headline here. Let's see first headline journalist Glenn Greenwald explains why liberal media attacks on Trump are not working. Okay, See, that's that's fair because across the country it's showing by popularity of his But well, I say, I say that popularity by the popularity of him on social media, by the popularity of watching his speeches and the amount of people that are around these rallies and speeches. I don't see personally, I don't see it working. But you never know. Remember the yard of war seem weak when you are strong. And this is the Gateway Pundit. They usually are a little more right leaning. Like see the next The next article is kind of a good one too. Joe Rogan get Senator Fetterman, that bald piece of crap in Pennsylvania that dresses down all the time. You can see him in his regular clothes. He'll show up and everyone else, of course is dressed for the job, dressed like they take it seriously. He I guess he thinks he's too good for his job. He's awful at his job, by the way, that's my opinion. He got him to admit Democrats are allowing illegal aliens in US to rig swing states. That's interesting. We got a little video or that. Let's check out a video real quick. This might be something I want you to hear. Let's you know sometimes Rogan sometimes sometimes he asks the right questions and gets the answers no one was expecting. But okay, so I stopped it. It's only gonna be a millisecond for you, but I watched it. I'm gonna let you listen to this video. Of course, Gateway Pundit the pun the Gateway Pundit goes the headline is here is right wing propaganda. Okay, he doesn't admit. Now he uses wording like immigration has changed Texas, and that's very smart. That's a very clever way to word that, because it has swayed Texas. I mean, if you look at the rest of Texas and then look at Austin and San Antonio, San Antonio especially, look what immigration has done to San Antonio and how many illegals are everywhere and changing the fabric of society there. It's alarming. I was just there a few years ago, and I could tell you that, in my opinion, that is true. But I will let you listen to this video or this video. It'll be audio for you, but you'll be able to hear what I mean. Joe Rogan knows what he's saying is true, and he's framing the question perfectly. And of course, this big idiot it has a moment of where he realizes it and you can see it in his face, and he just fields the question. He's he takes it and he words it very properly. Back to Joe Rogan. All these politicians do this. It's a very safe way to not have to tell the truth. So here give it a listen.
Speaker 3: A delicate number of illegal aliens being allowed into the country every year. I think it was two million people. So it is still the same sort of situation, and their fear is exactly what I talked about, that these people will be moved to swing states and that that will be used to essentially rig those states and turn them blue forever.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not really sure if that's that's what's in play. I think it's really like it's important that we have to have an honest conversation.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't that seem logical though. If you have a significant number of people that are being moved into swing states, that have come across the border illegally, and then you've provided them with all these services, you provided them with food stamps, EBT, you've provided them with housing. You could if you gave those people amnesty and allow those people to vote, and it was very organized. You're talking about seventy five thousand votes over a few counties that switched everything over to the Republicans. You could see how you import ten million people over the course of four years illegally and then move a significant number of them to swing states and then provide them with all these services and then give them a path to citizenship, you could essentially rig those states.
Speaker 4: Undeniably, immigration is changing our nation. I mean, I haven't spent a lot of time in Texas, but it's very clear that that immigration has remade Texas, and I think it's generally it's for a good thing.
Speaker 1: Gee hear hey, you used the words there undeniably, so he agrees, right, So that's how they're able to make that headline Undeniably and then he states, well, immigration has changed Texas. So it's there almost catches him, but the way that he uses his words, he just slithers out of there like the snake that he is, and he is. Look up Fetterman's voting record and just follow him. If you don't follow these politicians and their vote, their voting records, and if you're just going to the polls voting by party or by name, these people are switched and put into place. They play you, They play society like that like a fiddle. All right, let's check CBS News. Oh, this is just a fluff headline Election twenty twenty four Live update says Harrison Trump enter final campaign stretch. Yeah, we know that, all right. What's really going on though? All right, let's check NBC News see what they say NBC Top Stories. This is really out of everything going on in the world, the potential stories that you could have, this is going to be your top story. Inside Young Thugs choice to take a plea deal and reunite with fans. Do you know that Young Thug made a video saying that I beat my cases. I'm a Mason, not or or and or it that I beat I beat all my cases. I'm a Mason. Do you see do you see how secret societies, the ones that Truman and the ones that JFK, the ones they they warned us against, the ones that you think your papa is in and that it's just a social meeting place or a big fraternity. Do you see how at higher levels how this works. It even worked like this back in the Revolutionary War between George Washington and Lafayette in France. Look that up. These these ties get people indoors, they open doors, and they get them out of trouble, and they have for a very long time. I think that all secret societies should be outlawed, should be outlawed. You can be, you can be in your little clubs, but it should be outlawed in Congress. Okay, your pat ball should be able to be a Freemason, to be a little go to the Elk lodge, do whatever he's gonna do, But in Congress you cannot be doing that. Your action should be completely transparent. As you are. You're representatives of we the people, not of Freemasonry, or not of the Illuminati, or not of any other weird occultic secret society that you're in. That's that's my take. All right, let's look, we're just gonna I got too much. This is too good today what I found and none of this is even coming close. And of course, you know we have to end it on the CIA News, the CNN. Let's see what they got for tonight. What do we get how Election night will unfold hour by hour? You know, I've seen videos of election fraud all over social media. Now now I'm seeing videos people are taking them to the polls. This is fantastic. We should They're trying to push the touch screen technology where they're trying to push say Trump and it highlights Kamala. They'll push Trump and they'll highlight Kamala. So if you haven't voted yet, monitor that because I mean, that could just be the machine not being able to keep up or being over lot. I don't know, you know, all the weird excuses that you're gonna get. Software companies aren't supposed to be online. But it was reported by Cybern Ninjas in Arizona that back during the last election that they were actually online. And then of course Arizona came back and said no, no, no, no, no, no, no, they weren't. No, they weren't we have our own people that we're going to get to investigate this. Yeah, that happened, and then all of a sudden, no, they weren't really online during that time. So you see, the fix is always in. Someone is trying to fix this. It's too big. But what Trump is hoping is that it's too big to rig. And the last time that didn't work. And I don't care what they say. I watched it. I have researched this. I have monitored every news story since about the elections, about the cybersecurity, about the companies that were involved in producing these election machines, at about all of it. And to me, it is blatantly obvious that there were many ways that they cheated. Not to mention, if you just watch two thousand Mules, you'll see boots on the ground cheating. That they have it on video. It cannot be denied. The only thing that liberals can say is that while there wasn't enough people to affect the results, if there's one person cheating, it's it's it's digital cheating. If it has affected one vote, that person was not represented, that is representing, that is that should be I don't know what that would be called uh, taxation by what rest of my mind was going taxation without representation, But I mean it really is. So that person paid their taxes all year and then all of a sudden they get to watch some illegal alien that just is never gonna get in trouble go oh, like the video that we saw burning a ballot box, burning all those votes at your vote could have been in there, your vote could have been in there anyway. I got curious because voter fraud is happening everywhere if you if you follow social media, and of course, and of course you will fact check this and they'll say, no, everything's on the up.
Speaker 2: No it's not.
Speaker 1: We all know it's not. And you can watch these videos and the people aren't doing anything. There's no, there's no there's know like technology that they're using instead of the technology it's actually at these places when you're watching their finger try to hit Trump and it goes to Kamala. That's exactly what's happening. And that is voter interference. That is voter fraud, especially if the machine is programmed in any way to do that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, those are not the real story and why I was looking into all of this is I remembered something from a few years back, and I got clarification on it through a little bit of research, and then just magically, I swear God works in mysterious ways. Then I'm looking through I'm trying to find stories and I'm trying to find what's really happening, what's kind of covertly happening. And I found it. I found it. It was an investigation by The Guardian. You're gonna hear about that in a second. I have a few videos i'm gonna play for you, But let me get in to where my mind went and then what this what came about after this thought process? So my mind went, okay, so if all this is happening, is there some type of technology that has been created, almost like a spyware, specifically for this. Okay, So I start doing a little bit of research, doing a little bit of research, and what I found first was it and this doesn't target voting machines. Okay, I'm not saying that. But what I found first when I started researching, because I remembered that there was a technology out there and it's it's being used on individuals and it's being used on politicians. And it's it's significant because of what I found of where it comes from, and then what I found later and then the correlation between the two. Okay, this is called Pegasus spyware. It's been used to target politicians, journalists, and activist. And what it is is it is a It is a code a program where they can identify your IP address. They can identify your specific technology that you're using, whether it be a tablet or a phone or a laptop. And once they find that, say, they can send you a text and you'll be like, oh, it's just a spam text. If you click on the link right like a like a phishing virus, it automatically downloads onto your phone. And they have more ways that they can do this, and they have targeted Yeah, they like I said, they've targeted politicians and journalists and political activists. When I say they, I mean probably the NSA, but specifically it was developed by an Israeli cyber arms company named NSO group. Do they work for or do they have they provided in the information to our governments? Probably they're what would be called an NGO if SO. But that's this stuff can be covertly installed on mobile phones like I said, doesn't matter if it's iOS or Android, and it can. They can track your text messages, they can go through your photos, your emails, I mean everything. Once they find your device's information and then covertly install a program on your device specifically. And it was in twenty sixteen, because I remembered it this happening, but I couldn't remember what it was about. The first public report of it was in twenty sixteen researchers at Citizen Lab and Lookout discovered the spyware targeting human human rights activism in the United Arab Emirates, and twenty eighteen Amnesty International report that Pegas has was used to target a staff member. So they're going into into groups of just like I guess businesses, and they're just like they decide they want to target an individual. Boom, they have all the information on that phone. What's app sued NSL Group, alleging that Pegasus was used to exploit a vulnerability in its application to target approximately fourteen hundred users. Oh yeah, it can do that as well. Say you haven't done your most recent update. Now, I'm not telling you to do updates because I don't update my stuff. I'm just telling you how it works. Say you didn't do your most recent update and there was a security vulnerability that Pegasus was able to find, Well, they don't. They don't really need your particular phone. They can find say an app like WhatsApp or I Message or anything like that. They can find the vulnerability and get into everyone's phone. Who who uses that based on that vulnerability? That's huge, huge. That is an extreme, extreme attack on privacy, and it's something that I feel like we have just let go in this modern day age of technology of smart TVs. I feel like we've just let go, like our balls haven't dropped, Like no one stands up for their privacy anymore. And I feel like we absolutely should, because your information is not being used for your good. Okay, the people like Bill Gates who are deciding somehow, they have given this guy power to decide your future. You know what, I have a clip from him talking about something specific, and it is it is not going to be what I focus on tonight, But you just have to hear and listen to this creep because as I talk about Pegasus, and as I talk about the attack on your information, remember this is an information war, and the attack on your privacy. Check out what Bill Gates says about the future. Just just give it a listen.
Speaker 5: The potential positive path is so good that it will force us to rethink how should we use our time? You know, you can almost call it a new religion or a new philosophy of Okay, how do we stay connected with each other? Not addicted to these things that will make video games look like nothing in terms of the attractiveness of spending time on them. So it's fascinating that we will the issues of you know, disease and enough food, of climate and things go well, those will largely become solved problems. And you know, so the next generation does get to say, okay, given that some things that were massively in shortage are now not, how do how do we take advantage of that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: Do we ban ai being used in certain endeavors so that humans get some you know, you know, like you don't want robots playing baseball, probably because they'll be too good booll keep them off the field. Okay, how broadly would you go with that? We are so used to this shortage world that you know, I hope I get to see how we start to rethink the these deep meaning questions.
Speaker 1: Remember that this is the guy that was all about decreasing the population. So if things go well, did you hear that? Do you know how he uses his language too, How it's always the opposite, how that they want these He was going to talk about a mass shortage? What mass shortage? Have we not been able to go to the store yet? Listen, I know mass shortages of land are happening because if he's buying farm land everywhere, he's coating your produce with his company up Heel that he's invested in heavily. And also he's creating technology for robotics companies that will help streamline the AI being used in the robot to get them on production lines and take away jobs from people. So if that's what he means by mass shortage in society, he's causing it. And not only will he be causing it, obviously he's got plans to make money off of it, just like they do. That's how it works. It's called the Hegelian dialectic. They create the problem while they also create the solution so that they can make money off of you. This is how he works, and I urge you to follow every investment decision that he makes because if you didn't know, the other day, a lot of these main investors, these whales you would call them, they took nine hundred and thirty something billion dollars out of the stock exchange. Anyway, I'm getting off track here. Just wanted you to hear Bill Gates talk about how yeah, maybe we could. We don't want to ban Who are you? Who are you? But I was talking about your privacy and I was talking about Pegasus, and I had to bring him up because he is in this AI production into this software Azor and they're putting it going to be putting it into robots and anyway, anyway, using all of this technology, now that we know Pegasus has been used to get your information, to spy on you, has been used against journalists and reporters and political activists. Now let's take it up a notch because that really wasn't affecting the election, and that's kind of what I was looking for. But here, what you're about to hear is it's about five minutes long, but it is so important. And this, friends, is the real story.
Speaker 2: By the door right now, who we are.
Speaker 6: This is Staal Hanan, the mastermind behind Team Jorge, a covert unit that specializes in hacking and disinformation. For two decades, Hanan's real identity has remained secret. He operates in the shadows using an alias Porge. Now a joint investigation by the Guardian and Forbidden Stories can reveal who he is, where he's worked, and how he manipulates selections for money. So the disinformation industry is a relatively new phenomenon which effectively distorts reality and spreads online propaganda. It is usually done by states themselves or by mercenaries for hire who work for private clients or for governments themselves. Almost always this is done covertly. To expose this disinformation unit, reporters went undercover as prospective clients who wanted to delay an election in Africa. In six hours of secretly recorded meetings, Hanan and his Israel based team were filmed demonstrating their services our.
Speaker 7: Cyber special operations intelligence.
Speaker 6: Hanan has corporate and political clients and boasts about past and present jobs.
Speaker 7: Thirty three presidential level campaigns we have completed, twenty seven of which were successful.
Speaker 6: One of Team Jorge's secret tools is a piece of software called Aims, which weaponizes social media I'll.
Speaker 7: Show you why our system is considered by the type of client that buy it.
Speaker 2: We have a thousand of thousands of profiles.
Speaker 1: Engine, every one of them multi layered.
Speaker 7: It means they have Facebook and Instagram and Twitter and YouTube channel and Telegram and whatever you want.
Speaker 6: Financed team control an army of more than thirty thousand bots. A bot is effectively a social media account that pretends to be human but isn't human. It's being controlled through automation. Tim Jorge's bots or avatars are by far one of the most sophisticated that we've ever seen. The bots are multi layered and have corresponding accounts one rule other platforms, much like a human being does, which is why when you look at it initially, it does appear to be a real person.
Speaker 7: Let's make one candidate together, Isla Sawyer. Let's say I don't like the name. It's not Sophie Wild. I like the name British. Already she has email, they took birth everything. Now I want to put an image set.
Speaker 1: I'm searching for her pictures. Let's see.
Speaker 7: No I don't like make sure she doesn't look Canadian. I'm not going to tell you I have to kill it later, do you know, then we have to trush your body in.
Speaker 6: Our investigation pointed to Tim Jorge's work in countries all over the world. Tim Jorge also claim they can hack Telegram and Gmail.
Speaker 1: This is live right, We're alive with the start.
Speaker 7: If I'm write it now in my nather you can see he's keeping on his drive.
Speaker 6: We don't know exactly how Hanan does the hack, but he claims to be exploiting vulnerabilities in the global signaling system as a seven. The Guardian has been leaked emails in which Hanan quotes fees of between four hundred thousand and six hundred thousand dollars. They also confirm that Tim Jorge worked covertly on the Nigerian presidential election in twenty fifteen. Our investigation has exposed this hidden underworld of disinformation operations. So the next time you're scrolling through your phone or casting a ballot, ask yourself what information you're acting on and who's really behind it.
Speaker 1: So Aims from Israel, and then you had Pegasus from Israel. Pegasus was formed to attack you personally. Ames uses bots to attack you informationally, and that was just Remember she said, there's key elements of that right there. That was one of the weapons. Did you hear the most important information in that they have Out of thirty three election interference campaigns, they stated twenty seven were successful. I have been telling people for years because based on something that I saw back in two thousand and eight, that we have not had a real election here in a very long time. And if there are if this is just one insider, because that was done by the Guardian, and that was an insider in the room, and it was they didn't know that the guy was filming. It was a video, but it was just great audio. So I could share it because it translates it well through this medium. But that's just one company that does that. And did you have much I mean, they make so much money off of this. It's big business. Election interference behind the closed door from a guy says who's my name? My name is nothing is big business. So for anyone to tell you that this is not happening, they are either just being willfully ignorant or they just don't know. So share this, Share this. You can go find it, look up the Guardian and then look up aims election interference. I'm sure you could use those keywords and that video will pop up. I found the video on some obscure channel on telegram, then I verified it, and it's super important because elections get these globalists to be able to select who they want to go into an office, just like Kamala, right, well, Kamala, that's how I say her name. Just like Kamala was never was never chosen by the people. She was selected. She never had to go through the primary process. She was selected. So just like she was selected, what information they hear? What information do they have on you? And how are you being guided? I mean that is election interference. If they you heard Instagram, Telegram, you heard everywhere that they planted these spots, and that was just one of their weapons. What else do they do to provide you the information that may influence your vote? So if this is big business, we have to do everything that we can to put a wrench in this plan. These companies should not exist. I don't know what's happening to them. I couldn't find any further information. This may have just been released, but I felt like it was important because we're only a few days away from this big charade that is about to be placed in front of us. Remember, the rest of the world is looking at war while we are looking playing this political cartoon. And I will be here every day. If there is another story that comes up, you better believe that I'm going to try to find it for you, because we know that in the next few days the only story is going to be the election, and if anything, if the news isn't covering the people on social media that are literally showing you direct interference. Save every video, Archive every video, Screenshot every video because we may need people like you or like me that are going to bring these videos back up when all of a sudden they're just no one saw nothing, that video never existed. So archive everything. You can be active in this war on information say leave everything, be the light your friends and family need. Thank you for spending this time with me, and as always, most importantly, always, always, always be ready.