Speaker 1: Yes, sir, leave her mother's company of making the Rossault brings you a full half hour of entertainment with Lil Ulman, Eddie Green, Ernestine Wade, the Jewel Airs, Jeff Alexander's Orchestra, and Carus and Radios all time favorites, Amos and Anddi.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Sapphire has decided to spend a few days with her mother over in New Jersey. She has her bags all packed and is ready to go, but before she leaves, she has a few parting words to give her husband, the Kingfish.
Speaker 3: Now listen, George, while I'm at mama's, I don't want you to lay around the house all day. I'm tired of coming back and finding this house looking like a pig pin.
Speaker 4: I want you to backum the floors, wash the dishes.
Speaker 3: And clean out the closet. George, Why is you standing there with that chilly look on your face?
Speaker 4: George? If you got syre plugged in again, take him out.
Speaker 2: All right, right on the whales of and self defense. You know you're having so much more. Drums has got callouses on him, George.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't yell at you if you was the right.
Speaker 5: Kind of a husband.
Speaker 3: I can't help getting mad at you. But I think of what a wonderful husband my father was to Mama.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, why all the time.
Speaker 3: They was married, my father never said a harsh word to my mother.
Speaker 2: Well, they never had a chance. Every time he opened his mouth to old lady stuck a fist in it.
Speaker 3: I ain't got kind to fight with you now, George, Now look before I leave for Mama's.
Speaker 4: It's just one more thing.
Speaker 3: The landlord was around here looking for you again, and it must be about the rent, because I checked directors this morning and we're four months behind.
Speaker 2: It is that ray Well, glady, hell, he's catching up.
Speaker 4: You gotta do something about it, because it's serious. The last time they called, the landlord threatened.
Speaker 2: To e victis trying of victors. Huh. Well, we has been living here for four years and we got a right around. Yeah, keep on living here. I'll call up that boy and I'll give him a piece of my mind.
Speaker 4: Well, you better do something about it.
Speaker 3: I don't ask much out of married life, but there's one thing I didn't, man, and that's a roof over my You tell me you big, no good bomb.
Speaker 4: Now I'm going good.
Speaker 2: Bye, old of smokes. The way she keeps flapping that big mother verse around us, the one that she don't bruise her lips. Who come on, Henry, walk around the block, whitman, come on up to my apartment for a while. I sort of living a bachelor's life now, Henry.
Speaker 6: Yes, I hear that your wife is away on a brief sult Johnny, how does it feel being alone? King Fish? Not telling me honestly?
Speaker 2: Well, Henry, I can tell you a word for word the letter that I read her this morning. I said, darres, darling, sapphire wounding. Now after you has been away from me for a day, as I realize how much you mean to me and how much I really miss your Yes, did you tell her you was counting the hours while she was away?
Speaker 7: Mmm?
Speaker 2: Noldy, won't make it too strong. She allowed to come back here. You see, that's right.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't want that tragedy to happen.
Speaker 2: No another thing. Hen heard the landlord been heckling us about the rent legally, and believe me, I really call up him up on the phone and told him, Oh yeah, I said, I told him. I said I'll pay you that rent when I get good and ready. Oh boy, you know, I just blusted him right off his feet. Scared him too. Yeah, well that's the way to tread him. Well, here's the department, Henter, that's going in Chattle. Why, uh hey, wait a minute, what's this paper tacked on the door here?
Speaker 6: Hmm, it looks suspiciously like a legal paper to me, King Fish, Let me see notice A V B I C T I O.
Speaker 2: N Oh, Henry, let me look at that. Yeah, it's a noviction notice. All right, say here, we gotta get out by tomorrow court order, Henry. What is I gonna do?
Speaker 6: Well, if you raise the money and paid the rent, the landlord probably let you back in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I really broke hen nuh. And believe me, it's getting tough and tougher to get anything out of the end.
Speaker 6: You know, well, King Fish, you might play on his symphony, you know, as an old friend. Say wait a minute, wait a minute, why don't you tell him you was sick and you need the money for medical expenses. Yeah, I call him up and tell him to come over here to the apartment, and then.
Speaker 2: I'll get in bed and I'll really put on the sick act.
Speaker 6: Yes, that sympathy angle might have the required effect. After all, you remember the immortal words of Shakespeare.
Speaker 2: There's a sucker barn every minute.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Well, the king Fish called me up and say wanted to see me here the apartment. I wonder what's up?
Speaker 2: Oh, King Fish, O, Kingfish? Where is oh? Here in the bedroom? Man?
Speaker 6: Oh, Kate fish, you in bedger there's something wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh, and there's a sick man. The doctor just left. I've been running the temperature of one hundred and fifteen and.
Speaker 6: Fifteen listen, king fish, if thermometer only goes up to a hundred and ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the doctor had to put an extension on the thing. Ho, my temperature was really high, and two train nurses had to play a holes on the all that long.
Speaker 6: Oh smoke, Oh, I was running up.
Speaker 2: And oh, I'll tell you when that water hit me, if sizzled like a hot rock, and how really sick? They don't give me a blood transfusion, but it made me worse.
Speaker 6: A blood transfusion made your worse. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Instead of helping me, here fattened up the germs.
Speaker 6: Oh, I tell you, well, maybe the reason you were sick is on count of your blood. Maybe it ain't got enough. Red car buncles in it.
Speaker 2: No, in there as well as often then I even took I took something to eat in order to try to help him. But to tell you the truth, I has too weak to eat. Yeah, for the past three days, the doctor has been feeding me intravenously with injections with a hypodermic needle. You know. Once he been inject and gave it chicken soup and hot coffee mostly in the.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 6: How come it didn't help it?
Speaker 2: Well, the doctor run into a little trouble with the chicken soup. He couldn't get the dumpling suit and needle in.
Speaker 6: I guess you pretty sick, all right, But tell me this.
Speaker 2: Ain't there no cure for this? Same?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's happy that you brought that up there. So what happens? There is one cure for me, the doctor said. The only thing that can save me is two weeks and some good santaquarium. Yeah, I guess it's curtains from me and there unless some kind hearted fin comes forth with one hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well, Kingfisher, if you was that bad off, why, I guess the only thing that I can do is to wait a minute. I just noticed something. Let me look under this sheet.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, don't pull these sheets something, Wait a minute, let go, let me let these sheets go.
Speaker 6: Ye there cake fishes in bed with all your clothes.
Speaker 2: Well well now, well, now gonna tell you. And that's the doctor's orders for me to go to bed just like this.
Speaker 6: What you mean doctor's orders?
Speaker 2: Well, you see, And when I took sick, I had on this dark suit with my black tie. And the doctor say this disease is so fatal that it will save a lot of time not getting undressed. You see, that's what Allly got. Goustick of white carnesan in my button hole hand slide mem in the boxes.
Speaker 6: Oh look here, King fits you is faking this whole business. You ain't no sick of niers. What's going on round here? Now?
Speaker 2: Look, man, I gonna come, yes something. I don't don't get mad. I ain't sick, but I was desperate in it. I've been even vickered from my apartment and I ain't got no money to rent another place. And when Sopphire gets home from my Mama's in threefold dead, she gonna nag me like she never nagged before. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 6: Well, King Fish. I sorry, I can't help you this time. Like I told you, my money is all tied up in currency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how can I face south Fire at a time like this, I'll pin your face at any time. Look at the anger. What a mess. I was always in a mess, and it's all my fault. Two ending I got holding myself to blame him. Years ago I said something in front of south Fhire that I never should have said.
Speaker 6: What you say, I do.
Speaker 8: All the pard But.
Speaker 2: That's why I keep shouting. Man home on you missus, simplon, come on.
Speaker 9: You lazy sting.
Speaker 10: Ever hear me, come watchers more by a common body picker. Look at the shore sooner we we're from closer at all.
Speaker 9: There's a spot around the bend.
Speaker 2: That's my home, my journeys, and come.
Speaker 1: On, you old man, to come on, come on you Mississippi.
Speaker 11: Yes, hello, bye bye you arnis in long going strong ben new song.
Speaker 1: Say captain, what's the next convers I'm so excited, I forgot my geography.
Speaker 6: Won't come along with me?
Speaker 8: Come on, do the Mississippi.
Speaker 4: We'll take a trip to the land of my dreams.
Speaker 2: Sail down to you or me.
Speaker 4: Moy.
Speaker 2: How about come those guys.
Speaker 10: We're sail and ride into paradise.
Speaker 2: Orrible and don't be slow.
Speaker 5: Someone made so.
Speaker 7: Love me so dog on you, old man river, move on.
Speaker 4: Roll on your mississip.
Speaker 8: On you, mississip.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty Renso is a year ahead the greatest development in soap history. It's here now, you, nineteen fifty Renso with three times the wider washing action.
Speaker 8: Of any other soul. That's right, nineteen fifty.
Speaker 1: Rinsol with solium has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap.
Speaker 13: Mister Carpenter, I'm sure that nineteen fifty Rinso is far ahead of anything I ever tried. All my white clothes are so much wider, and my colored clothes so much brighter. Even brand new clothes aren't as bright as my nineteen fifty Rinso wash.
Speaker 1: Yes, the sensational whier washing action of new nineteen fifty rensol gets and keeps your clothes whiter and brighter than any other soap.
Speaker 13: Rinso so wonderfully safe for clothes too, and so kind to my hands.
Speaker 1: Get the new nineteen fifty rensol right away in the same green and yellow package. And now back to Amos and Andy.
Speaker 2: Oh me, I gotta get a hold of some place in Liverpool. South Whire gets back, I'll come in.
Speaker 5: Short, Well, I'm glad you a present.
Speaker 4: I'm gladed.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Look, shorty, I I was in trouble. They as victing me here in my apartment, and I ain't got no players to live.
Speaker 12: Say that's the same he ain't gotten no relative relatives. Yeah, you and south Fire both come from big families.
Speaker 5: Couldn't you move in with relatives?
Speaker 2: Say yeah, short, that's just the thing for us to do. That's all. Always better to move in on relatives than the sponge off a total strangers in.
Speaker 4: You know, you know some.
Speaker 12: Kingsis when I was broke, I moved. I moved with my relatives, but I only stay there.
Speaker 2: We now, why did you leave the relatives in the week?
Speaker 5: I couldn't stand such low class people?
Speaker 2: You know, this relative thing is a great idea. Shorter me and South Ire has got relatives right here in New York City. Yeah, maybe they'd be glad to take care of us for a short time, say a year or two.
Speaker 12: You know, Yeah, yeah, that's good, that's good. Well, good luck to you. I got to be running along.
Speaker 2: Now, shorty, I hear that you you had a new gown and that you gonna get married.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm meeting the new gal that I was gaged in now. Oh yeah, she's lovely.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm going shopping with you. I'm eating at the at the dressmaker.
Speaker 2: Oh, at the dressmakers.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 5: She's having some alterations on her dress.
Speaker 12: You see the new straight lamp that is seventeen inches from the ground, now you see, and that makes quite.
Speaker 5: A problem for her.
Speaker 2: Why is that short?
Speaker 5: Because her knees is only forteen inches.
Speaker 7: From the guy?
Speaker 6: So you're figuring on looking with sapphire as brothers, ey King finished.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, that's right then. Then I ain't figured out just which one yet do Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, how you work the things? You write him a little note, tell him you're coming, or call him on the phone or something.
Speaker 2: You mean voute visiting no end when you plan on spending time visiting South Fire as well? It is. You gotta use what they call the cobra technique.
Speaker 6: The cobra technique.
Speaker 2: What's that? A strike without warning?
Speaker 6: Yeah that sounds good.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I figured that we could start out with the local relatives or tell you what and come on home with me. I'll pack up my suitcases. Then you can carry one of them from me, and we'll go on calling on Souphire's relatives. Yeah, one of them are to make a be happy lesson. Let me let me stay with them. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, then if they let you stay there for one night, at least you established a beach edge those Sapphire gains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah idea.
Speaker 6: You know, look in this suitcase, here is some job came.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, now here south Fire's uncle Joe's host right here. Well, I'll get up the step shure. Now, his uncle Joe is one uncle that has always been crazy about Nanna.
Speaker 6: Well, ring the doorbell, yeah, ring the doorbell.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now course I ain't see uncle Joe for well for twenty years. I wonder if he's gonna remember me. Well, Uncle Joe, how is your.
Speaker 6: He remember Joel?
Speaker 8: Right well?
Speaker 2: And I guarantee you won't have no trouble at this place. I'll ring the bell. Ye, whose house is just as Sopphire's cousin Sarah, Oh yeah, charming girl. Wait a minute here, somebody coming Hello there, Sarah, how is you well?
Speaker 4: But it ain't noodle brain.
Speaker 2: Tells having to be in the neighborhood. Cousin Sarah with my suit killers. Thought i'd drop in and say holidays.
Speaker 4: All right, you said it, goodbye?
Speaker 2: Well get your foot out the don't oh win with wiman Sarah? How was the family? How was the kids? Uh?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Little little Caesar. I wonder if he ever remembers me.
Speaker 4: He was talking about Johnny yesterday. We're talking about I had to wash his mouth out with soap. What are you standing there with a dirt on holding a suit?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: I forgot to introduce you to uh, I say, in there, I'd like to have you meet a cousin of mine who seems to be under the imprintedizer bum.
Speaker 6: Likewise, look, cousin Sarah, ain't none of my business. But it's name to me that the Kingfisher is trying to be nice.
Speaker 4: Why bar now, look George, you're gonna get your foot out of the door, ain't you?
Speaker 2: Well, Cousin Sarah, Well, why don't you just let me in for a day?
Speaker 4: Dr foot there?
Speaker 2: No, Look, I stop pushing. Look out, well how you like that?
Speaker 4: What you want?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: But I have my shoe back kings Ridge.
Speaker 6: You know I was getting I'm getting resousted walking around town like that.
Speaker 2: Well, then since your left cousin, Sarah, unless your shows that are don't called on five relatives already and the results ain't been too good out of the last five, stack up, Well, I got one nobody home, three doors slammed in my face, and one dropped dead.
Speaker 6: Do you think there's any chance of this next one here?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's a good chance. And then here's where my dear old uncle Fred lives. He is the softest touch in town. I can always depend on him. I was over here six months ago. I even brought us.
Speaker 6: Through the clothes from Oh yeah, he's a good sucker.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll ring the bell. Yeah you know Howard I thought uncle Fred to start off with him. Well, hold on, uncle Fred, how is you well for the ain't George Stevens Dodd? George come in?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me my suitcase and you can run along.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, Uncle Fred just turned here as nice you they ask me to come here.
Speaker 6: I know that we well lastly done hit one. Uncle Fred really asked them in. Well, I guess I'll get back onto the lodge or.
Speaker 2: Taking these Uncle fair, Look, I'm taking these.
Speaker 6: Game fish? What happened.
Speaker 2: He just asked me and so he could take the suit back.
Speaker 6: Well, you're really gonna look funny walking back home through Central Park in your underwear.
Speaker 14: Yeah gosh, why did you ask me to come here to the lodge hall instead of going right to their parting from the train?
Speaker 2: Well, honey, I got some news for you, nothing serious. It's just that we have done been evicted out of our apartments. Well wait a minute, I don't start nagging at me, honey, I got it all figured out. All you got to do is to write your mama who's the money, and we'll run a nice little place.
Speaker 3: So has finally come to this. My husband can't even give me a place to live in joys. This is the end wall as finished. You can go your way and I don't mine.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, you want to get up and you about the thing. I'll tell you, though you will live to regret it.
Speaker 4: You're the one wh will regret.
Speaker 3: You discover that I'm the one that has supported I and kept this marriage going all these years.
Speaker 2: Oh is that so? Well? You will find that I as a man that is self sustailing, that is independent, that don't need no help from nobody, and someday when you realize that you has lost a big man like me. I know that you is going to want to come back to me, and if you do, you can always reach my honey, care the salvation on me.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: Nineteen fifty Rensos is here.
Speaker 2: It's ready to yours right now.
Speaker 1: Secure dealer for Rinso and get the amazing you nineteen fifty Rinsol with solium.
Speaker 8: It's a year ahead.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty Rinso has three times the whiter washing action of any other soap.
Speaker 13: Mister Carpenter, It's true. Nineteen fifty Rinso gets my white clothes the whitest white I ever saw, and my lovely spring dresses too, are so fresh and so gay. All my wash is whiter and brighter than new.
Speaker 1: It's because of the sensational new washing action of nineteen fifty Rinso. Nineteen fifty Rinso gets and keeps your clothes whiter brighter than new, whiter brighter than any other soap.
Speaker 13: I find that Rinso is so very kind of my hands, and I know it's so safe for all my wash ladies.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, be sure you get the economical giant size of new nineteen fifty Rinso and now back to Amos and Andy.
Speaker 2: Stone Wall. I suddenly glad that I found you in hai. Uh, storing Wall, I really got some news for you. You won't believe it, But after twenty two years of marriage, Si Fi had un left me.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm great. I always glady hair and a man get a reprieve from the death house. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the only trouble is that I bragged to her that doctor get along by myself without her supporting me. She said that in a few days I'd be begging her to take me back. The trouble is doing more. I have flat broke.
Speaker 3: You mean that's all these years of man, she cut you off without a penny?
Speaker 4: That's true?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, uh, storing Wall. I was really desperate last night. I walked to the river and started jumping in.
Speaker 4: You were really in bad shit.
Speaker 2: Well, this morning I was even more desperate than that. I barely caught myself just about to walk into a plominagenc oh king fit.
Speaker 5: This effected your own Saturday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well what is I gonna do soon? War?
Speaker 4: Well, why don't you really get away from her? Go out to California?
Speaker 2: Or I'd love to go to California. Moving anything else in the world. California would take me three thousand miles away from her. Yeah, well, there would be peace and happiness. I love the sunshine. Or I'd love to go to California, but I can't fool it. Maybe south Fire is right now that she's left Men, I ain't got no income. I might starve.
Speaker 4: Kidn't figure you got a problem? As I see it, that is only one thing to do.
Speaker 15: Fall back on that old proverb that red blooded business Marrit Men has been following for generations, that famous Latin proverb rex imporreta come ipsol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh what does that mean? Crawl back on your hands and knees. Well, have got a stone wall. I don't won't go back to hers. I just can't stand that naga to her.
Speaker 3: Oh, King Fish, you gotta make up your mind whether you want to go back to.
Speaker 4: Naggingnna starve to death?
Speaker 2: Yes, I analyze just that.
Speaker 15: Is you the kind of man that can humble your pride and put up with anything just so you can be supported by a woman.
Speaker 4: Well is it? Oh man?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: H not having no money, I guess I can't put it off no longer. Nagging and new nagger and I gonna call up Sapphire and ask for peace terms. Yeah, and this kind of war money is bullets. I just ain't got no ammunition, that's all. Well, I call up here, let me see you. Where is that telephone number? Where as year is?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Uh? We else or something? You wanna listen.
Speaker 8: I seem to be a little lost. I'm looking for the ACME of Eureka Employment Agency act.
Speaker 2: Me Eureka Employmentators. Yea, sir. Well, uh, that's down the street two blocks that way. When you turn to your right and you go, you go, uh you think about hiring somebody.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm going to hire some domestic help.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, now that's two blocks over that way. Then you turn to h or what is the you got to pay them for getting the help for you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 8: Well, in this instance, I'm paying them a bonus of fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: You're saying, do act me fifty dollar? You you go down two blocks? Uh? You know they went out of business today, don't you.
Speaker 8: They're out of business? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So yes, and see the employment agency that I run s here finally put them out of the business.
Speaker 7: That don't do that.
Speaker 2: But is this an employment Oh yeah, sir, And be happy to take care of you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I don't know whether you can help me or not. For one thing, I'm looking for a very high type butler.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if I could. I well, if it didn't. Reginald the high class English butler here, who pardon me, must have just a minute. I'd like to speak reginal He had just a minute go to salary. Uh, sort of a private thing, you know, you're well? Yeah, well come over here a minute, Reginald.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's it all about?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Look? And I can make fifty dollars as an employment agency if I can hire you to this man as an English butler.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but king bage, I don't want to beto butler.
Speaker 2: And look here, just take the job for a couple of days and then you can quit. I need the money. Yeah, well, okay, don't forget now you was English, mister. H for me to introduce the finest English butler in the whole United States, Reginald Van Brown.
Speaker 6: How do you do please to meet you? Tally hole Pip Pipper in the cherry out stream.
Speaker 8: Do you mean to say this fellow is a real English Ooh yeah, sir, yes, sir, he's full bread.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, we got papers on him and everything. He made his championship. This fellow the he was going right in England.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I was a genuine anglosactrophone.
Speaker 8: You you were actually a butler in England?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, he unbuttled and balladed for a lot of the big people do uc of wheels, Lord Beaver boards so Cedric air Wick and order them. Ain't that right, Reginalds?
Speaker 6: Oh show show? I worked two years from later a driver too.
Speaker 8: Well, I'll tell you frankly, I don't have too much time to look around for help. The important thing is are you able to travel? You see, I'm leaving to demand for California for a couple of months, and in addition to the regular duties, I want the butler to do the driving.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: We have a drive to California in to du say, muscle Regnald, would you mind stepping out in the hall dam a minute. I want to talk to the gentleman here.
Speaker 6: Loone.
Speaker 2: You get out there with you? Okay, yeah, I get out there. Look, Mussel, as soon as you mentioned going to California, I knew that Reginald would not be the right man for the job. But I'll tell you what I'd be glad to take that job myself.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 8: I thought you were in the employment agency.
Speaker 2: But I've been thinking of giving the business of you. See. Uh, I used to be a crack butler. Yeah, the girl myself not only dead, but as a crack driver too, as a regular Vonnie Oldsmobile.
Speaker 8: I want to well, I haven't much time. I guess you'll have to do now. I've got quite a few other arrangements to make with my wife and children. I'll drive by here at eight o'clock in the morning. You'll be packed and ready to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be ready.
Speaker 8: Oh you're sure you can handle the job better than that Reginald Fellow.
Speaker 2: Oh much better. Yah. So you wouldn't want him, you see, he'd been driving in England all his lafe, and you'd wind up driving all the way to California on the wrong side of the road to see the girl. Well, boys, this is good by to you, Yes, sir. The man ought to be along here in the car in any minute now. So you're really going to California hunt king fish. Yes, that's right, amos, or at least three months.
Speaker 8: Ah, you was lucky.
Speaker 6: I guess you'll be soopping up a lot of that sunshine out there.
Speaker 2: HU, say, Kingfish, Maybe it ain't none of my business mentioning this, but you sure you are doing the right thing and not staying behind and trying to make up with Sapphire. No, Imus, this is the best thing that ever happened to me. It'll give me three months of peace with no nagging, no screaming, and no yelling at me. I'll get him. So I can't stand the looks of the woman.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, let the king vish alone. You know what he's doing naming?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, piece of lefto. Oh, here's the car boys coming up here. Now, well, sold on boys, hold on, King, have an ice grip? Well, yeah, here's a horseet.
Speaker 6: Oh that's fine, yes, sir, Wait, woman, is it?
Speaker 8: Well? I'll drive until we get out of the city. You can sit in the back with the housekeeper for the time being.
Speaker 5: Eh.
Speaker 2: I'll just throw my fouit cairs in here.
Speaker 4: Don't drop it on my watch, A big bible, Sapphire.
Speaker 7: No, you know, amos.
Speaker 6: The only trouble with hearing Ken Carpenter to talk about nineteen fifty Rinso is this everybody else thinks it's nineteen forty nine and I can't help film that there behind the times and they look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the women who use nineteen fifty rinso game behind the times. There's a year ahea.
Speaker 1: That's right, Amos, because new nineteen fifty Renso here a year ahead, is the great development in soap history. Nineteen fifty rinsol has three times the wider washing action of any other soap. More women use rinsol than any other wash day soap in the world. Get you nineteen fifty Rinsol with solium.
Speaker 2: That's right, Ladies and gentlemen, get new nineteen fifty Winso with sodium. Good night.
Speaker 6: See you next Sunday.
Speaker 1: Be sure to be with us next Summy. At the same time when Leaber Brother's Company, the makers of New Rinso with Solium, will again present the Amos and Andy.
Speaker 13: Show Life Boy, Get Skin Cleaner.
Speaker 9: Life Boy, with its curifying ingredient Get Skin Cleaner stops BO as no other leading soap can.
Speaker 4: Yes, doctors proved it.
Speaker 9: You are cleaner safer from Bo and you bathe Bailey with Life Boy, Get Life Boy Health Soap right away.
Speaker 1: Be sure and listen to the Amos and Andy Show at the same time next Sunday. This is CBS, the Columbia Broadcasting System,