Speaker 1: Welcome to Conscious Creation with actress, author and healer D Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation. To join D live every Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time, called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero and enter pin number one sixty one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on DBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel D Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 2: Hello you, beautiful people. I love Happy Father's Day. You know I want to take a moment and ask all of you to remember one nice thing that your daddy did for you, one nice memory that you have of your daddy. Because I was thinking, when I represent my dad and his story, most of you hear the negatives about my dad, the alcoholic story, the suicide story. So I'm going to take a moment to tell you the gentle story. He was a very gentle soul. He was a creative. He was a creative partner with my mom. He built all the scenery for my mom's religious plays and work side by side with her in producing those. Every Saturday night, we would watch a show called the Hip Parade, which well where they would play all the latest top ten hits, and he would get up and he would dance with me in our living room and teach me how to follow and how a man would lead and how a woman would follow his lead in a slow dance, and gentle things like that. He would take me to work with him on occasion and spend the day with me. He would take me camping, and actually as a whole family, we would go camping together. One time he would he took me horseback riding, because that was oh boy. When I was a little girl, all I wanted to do was ride that horse, and we couldn't afford it very many times. But I remember one very special time he took me out on the horse. But those nights when we watched the hit Parade and he would get up and dance with me, I remember those special nights a lot. He had a very gentle side to him, which I'm sure contributed to how hard it was for him during the war and why I remember my mom saying he was never the same when he came back from the war. So I want you all to take a moment to just remember one beautiful, kind, loving thing and there is about your daddy. So let's all wish our daddy's happy Father's Day. And let's take a moment to honor the masculine energy in the world and in all of us, because it's the masculine energy that brings creation through we invoke the symbol of the formula, the violet flame and the golden light. We are divine less, and so it is I want to remind all of you that our next webinar is on self healing everything and anything. We must get into alignment in order to create the possibility and the probability that we can self heal. It's on July seventh. We all know or want to know that it is possible to heal ourselves, and we want and are holding the intention of having everything in alignment.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 2: So I hope you'll join me on July seventh, so that we are all doing our part to come together to have that energy in place. Okay, can I go to the calls? Yes, here we go. All right, we are going to start with miss Brenda. Hold on, let me get to the Okay, you're on, Brenda. H nay, baby cakes.
Speaker 4: Hi, honey, bunny. So that webinar is going to absolutely be for me. I would like to know what am I missing as I am healing my back. I spoke to you about it again a few weeks ago, and the intensity just amped up and I was out of work and you had mentioned there's a relationship that it that that's what amped it up. So I've been really finding peace and doing direct directives and I had another bad set back a couple of days ago. So what you know, I'm thinking I'm doing the right things, but I'm feeling very.
Speaker 2: Discouraged and Okay, So in one sentence, Brenda, in one sentence, what do you want?
Speaker 4: I want a perfectly healthy back.
Speaker 2: Okay, sheets give me a song, any song that pops in.
Speaker 4: Why waste your time? You know you're gonna be mine?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, and that's exactly where we're going. Interestingly, enough, is you believe you're wasting your time there's a part of you that believes you're wasting your time, and of course it's your little girl, your five year old little girl, to be specific. And now we're going to a chord beliefs. But you had they wanted you to get clear about the wasting your time part this page here, one, two, five, okay, And they're taking me to I can never be God. So what's the point I'm wasting my time. I can never be God. I'm never going to be the director of my own energy. I'm never going to be my I am presence. I'm never going to be in control of all this. So what's the point. And this came from well, both your mom and dad. What religion were you raised?
Speaker 4: We didn't. I was not raised in a religious household.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well it works both ways. They're saying, if you're raised in a strict religion, you get the message that you can never be God, and if you have no religion, there's no God that you can be either. Interesting. They never gave it to me that way before. But you understand that, right I do. Okay, you do, however, understand from our work that you are the power on this plane of you, don't You yes, I do. Okay, that's what they want you to embrace right now, that you are the supreme power of you. You're the supreme power over your back right now.
Speaker 3: Brenda.
Speaker 2: It's funny. You know, my grandson is two months shy of being three years old, and he came down with a really bad cold. And so day before yesterday, I said, you know, Stone, you can tell your body to feel better tomorrow. You want to do that with me today? Uh huh, all right, well let's tell your body feel better tomorrow. Body, I'm the boss, you feel better tomorrow. And do you know his cold was almost gone yesterday. I love it because you know he's two and a half. He's not gonna argue. He's just gonna take grindma's word for it. So can you take grandma's word for it? I would love too, well, yes or no.
Speaker 4: My higher self says yes, but my physical self, my mind is saying not sure.
Speaker 2: Well your choice yeah.
Speaker 4: Because the memories, Yeah, because of the memories we have. You know, it's like, oh, I've been trying to do this for so long, you know all that stuff?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but do you realize that all those memories come from the fact that you've been fighting it since five years old. So what happened from one, two, three, four, and five? What were you taught or modeled when you were one through five?
Speaker 4: I can't I can't recall at that age.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you might as well give it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You see if if all your life you had been taught that blue was purple, and today somebody said no, no, no, it's really blue, and all the rest of the world knows it's blue. Do you want to know it's blueenail?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm telling you that it's blue, And I'm telling you what song did you give me?
Speaker 4: Why waste your time?
Speaker 5: You know your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that it's not a waste of time to heal yourself. Yeah, okay, So what do you want to know? What's the opposite positive of a waste of time?
Speaker 6: Everything I do.
Speaker 4: Has significance and meaning.
Speaker 5: And is important.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, how does that feel in your heart when you say that?
Speaker 6: It feels truthful?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And you know that because you want to cry? Yeah, And I can tell you from an actor's point of view, when you want to cry, it's your heart going. There's truth here. M hm.
Speaker 6: Okay baby, yeah, So as I do that through the day, and you know, if if, if I'm feeling the pain, which you know right now is all the time. What is a gentle way?
Speaker 4: Because I want to be able to say something to my back, but not always in a sense focus on it because it grabs, literally grabs my attention all the time. So is there something what could you suggest I could say to my back?
Speaker 2: I love body, I love you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have been doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love you body.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And what what are the words you just said, well, I love you? When I asked you what the opposite positive was, what is the words you just said?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That there's I mean, there's meaning.
Speaker 6: My life has.
Speaker 4: Meaning and significance and importance.
Speaker 2: I love you back. I love you body, and I love you back, and you're important to me.
Speaker 4: There is thank you.
Speaker 5: Just tell me this.
Speaker 6: Do I need to rule anything out?
Speaker 4: Do I even need an MRI ide?
Speaker 5: Do you think?
Speaker 4: Is there anything I need to rule out?
Speaker 2: I think for so that you can let everything go, including your fear, it will help you to get one. Do you understand?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's your psyche more than your physicality.
Speaker 6: Under stand.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I love you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I love you too, sweetheart.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, we are going to Randy in California. You're on.
Speaker 7: Alidy. Thanks again for taking my call.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 7: Last week I spoke with you and let you know that I was recently diagnosed with cancer, and you said that cancer originates from anger. And to look back into my childhood, I'm having trouble locating that anger and remembering what it is and when it was that kind of thing. So how can you? How can I help myself to get in touch with that anger?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, the very very very beginning, she rose through five five food, well around five years old with your mom. And it has to do with your power being suppressed, so more specifically, the power of who you are being suppressed. So in your life right now, when I say people not allowing you to be who you are? What comes up? Or you not allowing you to be who you are? What comes up?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah you do? I start saying, I.
Speaker 7: Do know, I do know. I guess that I have to put on a facade of some sort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where is that?
Speaker 7: I cannot recall? I really can't. What may have happened at five No.
Speaker 2: Don't look at five. Where are you having to put on a facade right now? Where are you not allowing or someone else is not allowing you to be fully who you are? Hold on We're going to a poor belief this page here, sixteen seventeen eight. The first part. When I value myself, I have to abandon myself, which basically means I have to give myself up if I'm really going to value who I am. So, if I'm going to value who I am, I'm going to have to give myself up for people, And you resent yourself for having to do that. High is most correct, most complete. That's what it is, and we all do that to an extent, Randy, So can you put your finger on the part of you that does that.
Speaker 7: I'm just having trouble. I'm blocked on that.
Speaker 2: Okay. The more you say that, the less you will be able to see where you're doing it. So I see it. I'm open, I'm aware. It's easy for me to see what thee's talking about. When I value myself?
Speaker 7: Can I value myself?
Speaker 2: I always come through for me. It's the positive of what you want. So start directing that.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, yeah, that's now I get that.
Speaker 2: Okay, and just invite yourself to see and be aware of when you don't do that.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, I guess I. I do take the negative view of things and then try to fix it from a negative point instead of the positives.
Speaker 2: Huh. And that doesn't work for you anymore, honey, You're you're angry at yourself for doing that, Randy, Okay, okay, all right, turn that around and start telling your body, thank you for bringing this mess to me. You can heal now.
Speaker 7: I love you, Okay, thank you, you.
Speaker 2: Bet, you bet, sweetheart. Alrighty, we are going to Oops, I didn't get him off. Hold on a minute, the switchboard is being very syndicated. Day. All right, we are going to Gina in California. You're on, Hi, Hi, babe.
Speaker 5: I love what you did at the beginning about father. Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I did it for me and of course for all of you, So thank you. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: My dad used to let me dance on his feet. You know where you stood on.
Speaker 2: The oh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm in what feels like a time of and so I haven't been working like I have clients, but there's nobody could be exert they've all prepaid, but I like just like three or four clients. But it feels really good and fun to have this space. So I don't know what to do about when I should turn back the faucet on to get clients or can I just declare.
Speaker 2: You know I'm going I'm going through a similar period, oh with movies and conventions and stuff. Oh and it's funny. I said to Gabrielle the other day. I I don't know whether to enjoy the time off or or whether I should be panicked that there's nothing on the books exactly. And I I mean, I know not to panic, I know, just to create, right, So for both of us, let's see what the highest advice is. So if it's going on with us, Gina, I know it's going on with a lot of other people.
Speaker 5: Out there because it's like, oh, I should be I should be doing this development.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I us right, I really want to a core belief. We're going to a cor belief. Hollo, it's not this pace page here twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five. When I am connected to the I am I am not safe. Okay, So it's a true statement that our I am presence created this lull, yes, okay, And they said lull is not the right words. What we are in is a creative period, right, And the question they are putting out to us is are we creating? Are we using this period to create? So two days ago I really consciously started directing what I wanted to come in, okay, with conventions and films and TV. Two days ago, yesterday I got an offer for a convention. M But you see, I hadn't consciously been creating because things had just been coming in automatically. Right. So when I say you have been consciously creating, it goes to no, so have you?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm creating spaciousness, and that's what I've been creating.
Speaker 2: Have you been creating directing clients coming in?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, So if that's what you want, start directing.
Speaker 5: Well I do, but like in August or something or I don't know, So okay, I mean I want to have a very abundant fall like because there's things I'm working on right now. Right, I'm refinishing and trying to finish the cottage rehab, I'm doing all this financial stuff I'm doing. I'm going to a lot of weddings.
Speaker 2: I'm traveling, so okay, okay, So what you want is I am commanding and directing yep, free flowing time off, abundant time off for me to create blah blah blah blah blah, and my calendar to fill up with clients beginning blah blah blah blah. That's what you want, right, Yeah, okay, well start directing that.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: And I've been checking like like to your your point, like going from should I be worried or should I just be enjoying this? And I keep getting that I'm to enjoy.
Speaker 2: It and RelA getting what you want. So I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 5: I do, I do, I do. And it started coming in the spring where I was thinking about a sabbatical, like a little MIDI sabbatical, and then all of a sudden it appeared and I was like, oh, is this mean I'm gonna client again?
Speaker 2: Now it's crazy, crazy what we want, and then we freak out.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is perfect, Thank you so much. And I can't believe that your grandson is going to be three.
Speaker 3: I know, it seems like he was just born, Like I.
Speaker 2: Know, I know, and if you met him, you'd think he was five. Oh my god, he is kid is the kid is crazy? I mean he's so advanced.
Speaker 5: Well, And to tell him to start doing the work on his body, now, can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if somebody had taught us.
Speaker 5: No, it's phenomenal that you're having him have this relationship starting out. He will. He trusts you, so he's going to do it, you bet.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: It's so great. So that you bad, so inspiring.
Speaker 2: I love him to death. All right, goodbye, you've.
Speaker 5: Got Thank you so much. That was great. I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you too, ok bye bye? Oh come on switchboard? Oh my god. All right, we are going to Lee. It says Jamaica, but I know you're in Hawaii. Actually I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm in Jamaica.
Speaker 2: You are, Oh hi baby, I am Jamaica.
Speaker 5: We are here.
Speaker 3: We're making movies here.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 5: What a great call, What a great call.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to ask please if you would assist me this what came up when you show about their dad?
Speaker 2: And okay, you're breaking up really badly. Lee.
Speaker 3: Oh oh so maybe this won't work.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me better? Now? Well, I can hear you, but it just keeps cutting out talk for a minute. Now, let me see if it's better.
Speaker 3: Okay. So I would like some assistance to something that's come up with a distance about our dad's and the masculine energy, because I remembered a beautiful event on my birthday when I was maybe eight or nine, and he rode home from downtown Saskatoon on a pink banana sea bicycle that was really popular in the sixties, and it was too small for him, and.
Speaker 2: I was grateful.
Speaker 3: I was like, pink, that's a girl's color. And I tell it was something that would happen really rarely with my dad, that it would just resist everything pride.
Speaker 2: That to me, I'm sorry, you're breaking up really badly. So in one sentence, what is your question?
Speaker 3: And I reconcile an old habit where I wasn't the best version of me in a relationship that was very important to me my father.
Speaker 2: The channel is saying, let it go. You were a kid, Lee, You were a kid, and you reacted. You know what they're showing me. One day, I was driving home with my mom and my dad was out in a pair of shorts and black socks. Mowing the lawn and I started laughing and I pointed to him and I went, oh my god, Mom, look he's got black socks on. And she turned around to me and she said, Deanna Bowers, don't you laugh at him? Don't you have to learn when to laugh at people and not laugh at people. Your father is out working very hard to take care of us. And I'm telling you, I felt like an inch tall in that moment. But you know, I was like, what fifteen? I think? Yeah, And that's what fifteen year old girls do. They get embarrassed about their you know, the channel is just saying just let it go, Lee. That's that's just what girls did at that age. It's not a comment on who you were or who you are. Does that resonate with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay very much?
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually feel that you just move.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And just so the self healing webinar already working for me, and I would really love to invite the whole community. I've created a program called the Good the Revival seven.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 2: That sounds interesting. Program You've created.
Speaker 3: There's yeah, and everyone can do the meditation on their own. It's an hour of an hour day to just give your body gratitude and across all its.
Speaker 5: Dimensions physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, cause chemical.
Speaker 2: Okay, then sit.
Speaker 3: Just any connect at least dot.
Speaker 2: Com breaking up really badly. Just give me the site so we can connect.
Speaker 3: It's email connect at C O N N E C E connect at lee Culver dot com, l E E C O L l V E R dot com. Okay, and I will send them all the materials. And it's my donation only for a school that I've been working to create with some people in Africa.
Speaker 2: Oh, how beautiful. Okay, all right, thank you for putting that out there. That sounds like a good match to what we're going to be doing, right, and thank you for that. Yeah, you bet, you bet? Helloha, all right, we are going to Sandy in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 5: You're on hi Ye, I knew you were going to chuse me so.
Speaker 2: Smart.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My dad was an alcoholic and I loved him. I adored him. And anyway, my question is in regarding to an experience recently where a customer I sell beer and wine as a cashier and there was a man who comes in regularly, he's a frequent flyer, and he he got kicked out and it was it was another employee came up and bullied him out of the store, and I didn't find it because I didn't want to get in the middle of everything, and I feel badly. So I guess My question is did I do the wrong thing? And is the guy going to be all right?
Speaker 2: I get to know when you say did you do the wrong thing? Okay, I get a yes. When I say you should not have gotten involved, I guess yes, yes he is going to he is, okay?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Should I go to the big boss about it? Or should I just leave it go? Because if the employee overstepped his bounds, he didn't have a man.
Speaker 2: That's a true statement. He overstepped his bounds, And really it's up to you, m either way you can go. You know you can report him, you cannot report him, okay. When I say it matters, it goes to no.
Speaker 5: Okay, it matters I because my my family ties with alcoholism, I guess, and my own experience of being homeless.
Speaker 2: That I get a yes on I don't know how you're tying that in. Yeah, what exactly happened with the guy?
Speaker 5: Well, he apparently this employee had been watching him and felt that he had been drinking outside or whatever. And the guy has been quite as hell and he's never caused a problem. He comes in two or three times a day to buy a single, and he's he's just barely surviving. He's camping out somewhere, and he's in you know, our area is not exactly California for homelessness. It's you know, it gets rough in the winter. So I, you know, I really applaud the guy for surviving, and you know, he seems to just be, you know, being a normal citizen and trying.
Speaker 3: To be a normal citizen.
Speaker 5: So I was I was really upset that he ended up getting kicked out, but he flew off the handle after that. After that he started tolling the store and yelling and screaming and swearing. So I guess that's why he's homeless in general, because he couldn't couldn't handle.
Speaker 3: The conflict rejection. Yeah, he couldn't handle it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I'm not good at rejection either.
Speaker 2: Well, and you see, so it may be better for him if you don't escalate it, right, Okay, I don't. I don't know, but that may be why we're getting a yes, no.
Speaker 5: Mm hm, you know, right, because that's ethically it might be right, but in the long run it might be wrong for the guy. Yeah, okay, all right, well then I'll just I'll let it go. Thank you, D. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You bet, Okay, all right, okay, we're going to Victorian, Colorado. You're on. Good morning, D Good morning, sweetheart.
Speaker 5: I am coming off a twenty four hour paint jam and it was so good. My takeaway was that I am not sharing myself and it's time to do that. Does that ring through?
Speaker 2: I mean I get a big yes, yep. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the other thing that came through was I have been giving my heart or I'm forgetting how I phrased it, And I've been giving my time, my energy, my everything as a container for my kids, but not a container for me. And that has like, now it's time to take care of my.
Speaker 2: Heart, big ifs.
Speaker 5: Okay. The third quick thing is my doctor just said you have diabetes, and I said, I don't claim that. So is there something at the core of that condition, of the condition of my body that would lead her to make that diagnosis that I will always reject, and yet I have to look at it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, if the medical tests say you quote unquote have diabetes, then on the physical plane, you have to deal with that, sweetheart, right.
Speaker 5: But I'm thinking about well, I don't want to claim the words I have, and I'm thinking of your work. I'm having the experience of diabetes, but I would like to identify what is that be core? If that is something you.
Speaker 2: Right and hold on. I know we're toward the end of the show, but they want us to go, and we haven't. We haven't been directed here for a long time. But we're going to messages from the body. Diabet boy, I opened right to it.
Speaker 8: Funny here yeah, shocker, huh yeah, here here, here, this is where we're going.
Speaker 2: I'm balanced, she's balanced, all right. I'm just gonna read you the paragraph. They are deeply disappointed with their life, and they feel that things should not have gone the way they have. They have become rather intensely embittered and cynical in their orientation. Now this next line is the important line. The result is a self rejecting and rather scathingly angry individual who now needs to re examine assumptions about who they are and what life and the universe are all about. Does that resonate in any area of your life.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, and it ties in with the head injuries that I've had that the reading has in the past, than something to the effective you really don't want to be here, and so the head injury happens again and again. So I think those two tracks. Yeah, I will, I'll chew on this. I'll have to listen to get the words again.
Speaker 2: But okay, the result is a self rejecting so you will want to start commanding I joyfully accept me, re examine assumptions about who they are and what life in the universe are all about. I joyfully accept who they are and choose to be a happy individual who lives in a joyful universe, who accepts me. You got it, rightfully.
Speaker 5: Accept who I am and choose to be a happy individual who lives in a joyful universe, who accepts me.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do believe who accepts who I am?
Speaker 5: Who accepts who I am?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, now they want me to read this very last line. They were subjected to repeated traumatic shocks in a severely self immersed, dysfunctional and abusive, invasive, violating family. Is that true in any way?
Speaker 5: Yes, especially the emotional way.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you forgive them in this moment.
Speaker 5: When you said at the beginning of the call to think of one thing that was you or was loving that your dad did. I could think of a couple of things. But then when you added that you did lovingly, I was like, I can't. I can't find a thing. So I'm going to work on that, and yes, I will work on the forgiveness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a choice, sweetheart. You don't have to work on anything. It's just a choice.
Speaker 5: And we're conducting.
Speaker 2: And that choice, that choice you make, guys, is not for them, it's for you. It's your freedom. Yeah, trust me, I know. Yep. So let's all come together to give ourselves freedom on this Father's Day, my child. Yeah, through forgiveness and love, we are letting go. We claim the symbol, the formula, the ville that flamed the golden light. We are divine love. And so it is. Let's come together and say it all loud and proud. I love me, I love me, and I love me even more because I know that's what it's all about. Happy Father's Day, everybody, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining D on conscious Creation. Visit her website at Imdwallas dot com for awesome download archive shows, enlightening webinars and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, d Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for conscious Creation with d Wallace, and remember, loving yourself is the key to creation.
Speaker 5: M