Speaker 1: Get ready for October sixth, twenty four. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is indeed the show you were looking for. How do I know that because you're hearing it. Anyway, we're live on the stream on a Sunday here on ocelly dot com. That's a little unusual, but so is the guest, so is the discussion. And oh, by the way, it's actually Monday where he's sitting. But we'll get to that in a moment. We often talk about nine to eleven. It is October, so it's past the season for all the recognition of the anniversaries. However, recently on the ocell and the Greek rated Why which is subscriber only and only available through Patreon, you know, the Greek brought a guest, and he brought another guest, and the second guest he brought. The first one was interesting. It was about weather and this and that, and that was great and all. But the second guest is somebody he had talked about for years and I had never bothered to examine because I am quite well, you know, I've been infiltrated, I've been saturated, I've been absolutely nauseated, even by a lot of the ridiculousness that has gone along with the nine to eleven stuff, because I know that the government lied to me. I also know there are some people who have crazy ideas about, you know, lasers from space okay, And I know there's others that make up really strange things. I have gotten to a point where, look, the disaster that took place in two thousand and one, the thing that I was in close proximity to, I almost didn't want to cover it anymore because there's almost nothing new to say. People want to just argue with me as to whether it happened or not, and I've got people contacting me all the time telling me nobody died. Hard for me to believe that, since again I lived in New Jersey. I tried to get to New York that day to dig people out of the rubble when it was an active emergency, before we had any idea what in the world it actually happened. And I supported people ever after there for a couple of years, not bothering to ask any questions anyway. The guy that the Greek brought on the show has a point of view that I've never explored on this show. I mean, we've been over the demolition possibility, We've been over the chemicals. I've had people from architects and engineers, you know this. We had Richard Gage on, We had all these other people on who were nine to eleven experts one way or another, who had told me about the film, who told me about things that were missing, who told me about different broadcasts at different times, and foreign countries maybe that were involved one way or another. Well, this is again a unique thing, and I'm actually privileged to have a special guest with me, Dimitri. Now, I got to tell you he's got a YouTube channel, he's got a telegram channel, he's got a bunch of stuff. And if you go, okay, just let me be careful here. If you go to nine eleventhology dot com, okay, which is nine one one t h O l O g y dot com, there you can begin to search Dmitri Kalazov's work. Hopefully I pronounced the Russian name correctly, because I do screw up Russian names. I'm good with the Italian, but not the Russian. Wonder why Kalizov which is spelled k h A l e z o V. And in fact, if you go to YouTube and you go at Dmitri Kalizov Dmitri spelled d I, M I t R I and Kalizov again k h A l E z o V. If you go there on YouTube, you can track down his work. And I'm also gonna give you a link to a telegram channel. We're gonna put all of that in the chatroom at Ocelli dot com and it'll be in the show notes. But anyway, enough out of my mouth on a Sunday, Dmitri, First of all, how are you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm okay, good evening, good evening.
Speaker 1: Well, you know this is for.
Speaker 2: Me, it's actually morning because I live in Thailand. Yeah, I was just gonna say, you're in this evening. That's why I say, God.
Speaker 1: You're in Thailand. It's evening for me, it's mourning for you. But this is a fascinating discussion. Let's get to know you a little bit. I learned in the discussion with the Greek the other day last week, really that that you had been in the I'm not sure if it's the Russian military or if you're old enough to have actually been in the Soviet military and transmitted it to the Russian so, okay, Soviet military. You answered that right away. When did you join the Soviet military? How old were you? What year was that?
Speaker 2: Oh? I was sixteen years when I joined the Soviet military. It was in nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty two. Okay, So you joined the Soviet military in eighty two and you were sixteen. Jeez, let's see now that makes you only six years older than me. Fascinating. Now, you were a Soviet soldier and then at some point did you become a Russian soldier? Did you just transfer from them?
Speaker 2: I have never become because when Soviet Union was let's say, collapsed or disappeared, divorced. Put it this way, I no longer want to join the Russian military. So I just dismissed from the Soviet military and I became a freeman.
Speaker 1: Ah. Okay, So when the Soviet military was over, you were finished with it. So what year was that about?
Speaker 2: You mean my position and the military?
Speaker 1: Yes, because you know, just because they tell us.
Speaker 2: When when I joined the military when I was sixteen, then I just have to study first in the military school for five years, and then I was a commissioned officer after that. That was in nineteen eighty seven, and after that I was appointed to a position in the I mean, after finishing the military school, I was appointed to a position within the so called twelfth Chief Directorate of the Soviet Military AH. And that twelfth Chief Directorate is an organization responsible for the nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: Right now, that's responsible for nuclear weapons. Now, I've been through other directorates because I studied the jfk assassination and had to study the stuff involving Oswald and his meetings with certain people that were tied to the KGB. And these different direct directorates actually are very specialized.
Speaker 2: It's not a KGB that is Department of the Military of the Ministry of Defense. The official name is the twelfth Chief Directorate of the Defense Ministry.
Speaker 1: Right But these directorates, I'm just saying, this is the division in Soviet in Soviet operations when it comes to military and intelligence, divided into very specific directorates that have jobs. And like I said, I wound up studying the KGB guys because they interacted with various people. I'm sure you know the story of Nochenko and you know the story of the people that met with lee RB Oswald, Say in Mexico City, you might have heard these things over the years, and of course there was a suspicion of Soviet involvement when Kennedy was assassinated and all that nonsense. I don't want to get into any of that with you, because we got a deeper topic to go to, but I wanted a little bit of your background, because the Soviet military disbands quite a bit before nine to eleven occurs. But you end up taking an interest in nine to eleven. Now, I assume you're still over in that part of the world. You weren't in America in two thousand and one as far as I know, So how did you become even interested outside of the fact that the rest of the world got interested in what the hell just went on here in New York and Washington, How did you even become inter rested in the topic and go deeply into it outside of just watching the news and what was being reported.
Speaker 2: There was some quite a few aspects why I became particularly interested, But the main point is that during my service in the military, I mean I alslready explained to you that after finishing the military school, I was sent to serve in the twelfth Achieve Directorate first, and then while there I was appointed to a position in the smaller organization that was called the Soviet Special Control Service. That was organization detecting Nuclear Explosions.
Speaker 1: M detecting nuclear explosions. So you were monitoring these things what across the planet?
Speaker 2: Yes, everyway, because they can detect any any nuclear explosion anywhere in the world.
Speaker 1: And the idea is to keep track of tests and if anybody becoming aggressive and things like that. So that okay, well, this is sort of intelligence. This is intelligence work, right, just yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, in fact, in fact, initially this organization was considered to be a nuclear intelligence and initially it belongs to the g r U. The gr U that is like another Chief Directorate of that is responsible for the military intelligence in the General Staff of the military. But after that they they they when they created this organization, that was the part of the g r U, but several times they the whole the whole organization, the whole Special Control Service was transferred from. First they transferred it from the gr U to the twelf Chief Directory. After they transferred that back to g r U. After that they transferred that to the Commander of the Chemical Forces. After that they transferred again back to the twelve chief Directory. I mean several times it changed the hands this organization, but initially it was from the gru That's why they called it the Nuclear Intelligence before, especially in the West, but in the Russia they just called it Special Control Service. So while serving there, I served there for five years from nineteen eighty seven and until the end of the Soviet Union. And while serving there, it came to my notice that divin towers of the World Trade Center in New York, that was so called emergency nuclear demolition scheme, how they called it in Russia, and that was based on two underground nuclear charges. So that's what I knew from the military, and that I knew way long before nine to eleven. I knew that they still in the end of seven ages and the end of ages.
Speaker 1: Right, only as little as maybe maybe ten years before nine to eleven, you were basically.
Speaker 2: Told probably twelve fees, I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe twelve years somewhere in there, you're told that there are existing nuclear devices, just to be clear, that are underground but in the area of the World Trade Center, that are meant to be part of a scheme for demolition purposes. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, not just demolition. What I remember it was emergency demolition.
Speaker 1: Emergency demolition. Okay, yes, were you was this special? Was this the only one? Or were there many of these types of things in many places that you were right away?
Speaker 2: By the time I served in the Soviet military, I only heard about the ones under trin Towers. But when I already started to make my research, like in two thousand and six, two thousand and seven, and many people begin to contact me who were concerned with that, I found out that there were more. There were also one in the United Nations Building in New York, in Shears Tower in Chicago, and several more, and also somewhere abroad, also run by the Americans. There were some in Japan, some in Saudi Arabia, and also later I found that probably also in the also in Malaysia, in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. And also I found later that most not confirmed, but most likely in Someway in South Korea.
Speaker 1: So before the events of nine to eleven, you were aware only the Twin Towers, but later, yes, you found out the rest.
Speaker 2: I found from the people who contacted me in like two thousand and six, two thousand and seven, two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Eight, and they told you about stuff that was all over the place. I mean all over America for sure, and some other places, and all of it was controlled by the United States to your knowledge.
Speaker 2: I mean yes, of course, because they are based on the nuclear charges, and the countries like Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia do not have nuclear weapons and nuclear charges of their own, So it should be like a commercial project joined with the Americans, because only Americans can possess the nuclear devices.
Speaker 1: Well, because I'm thinking to myself, the Soviets and then the Russians had control of nuclear weapons, did they have some devices like this that we knew of? You know? That's what I was curious about. I'm thinking what other nuclear nations might possibly have this? But you happen to mention that only the United States is what you were informed about, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the problem is that the Russians will never be so crazy as to use the nuclear devices to Demolis building. So just just too much for the Russians. So that you can presume that that was the American project initially, and then they just decided to go commercial and they offered that to the other building developers. Like those in Malaysia, in Japan and Saudi Arabia. No, I'm sorry, not in Saudi Arabia. I'm sorry for mistake in the United Arab Emirates.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, I was gonna add that was my not.
Speaker 2: In Saudi Arabia. That is, I just pronounced our wrong country from the United Arab emir Rates. And later I also I still do not have the confirmation, but I have a very strong suspicion that in South Korea also, okay.
Speaker 1: So United Arab Emirates is a small conglomeration of these anybody countries that came together under one flag at a certain point. But no, not Saudi Arabia. You mean the UAE, which again including places like jarge Are and stuff like that previously, and they were all under you know, British control at a certain point, and then they became united and dusty the UAE as it exists today, okay, just to be clear. And so, but you didn't find out about that until long after the events of two thousand and one. Of September eleventh, two thousand and one, So how did you again become informed about two thousand and one. You're out of the military you're you're now not part of the UH. Did you You were finished with doing the other work too? You weren't with the UH, with the bureau gru or otherwise or what?
Speaker 2: Okay? When no, I was totally free, I didn't. I was not connected to the military in any manner. But the problem is that because my knowledge of the existence of the nuclear demolition charges under the Twin Towers was very deep in my memory, I can't forget it, so I just always remember that.
Speaker 1: Well it's pretty crazy, crazy, you know, but sorry.
Speaker 2: So when when I saw that the twin towers collapsed in a very strange way, that the steel was in the most part transformed into the still dust which was very fluffy and offer no resistance to the falling tops of the twin towers, you remember how they fall, They followed the free fall speed. That means under the falling tops of the towers there were no resistance. Basically, I mean that the steel powder was so fine that it offers no more resistence than the sin air. So it's just that's why it was the free fall speed. Actually, because if that was something like a big part of the construction, they will delay the collapse. Yeah, consider so she'll not be a free fall speed. That will be maybe a maybe one or two seconds per per flow something like that.
Speaker 1: Well, and the other thing that fell straight down too. That's another thing is that you know, if it was some resistance here there, it would become irregular at some point and not fall uniform straight down, right, I mean that's what you're thinking as well, right, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, and so on. Once I see how the towers collapsed, I remember that the actually emergency demolition nuclear devices under it, which I knew twelve years prior to that, and it wasn't my memory anyway, So I just need to connect the things. So if the towers collapsed in a strange way, and I knew that there were emergency nuclear demolition devices under the twin towers, should be that they used them to demolish the towers. And finally they called the place of the collapse of the twin towers ground zero. And ground zero I mean the name of ground zero was given was awarded to the place twelve minutes after the collapse of the first of the twin towers. Means they were already called ground zero before even the second twin tower collapse. So and the ground zero in English language of the end of the year two thousand and one had only a single meaning, a hippocenter of a nuclear explosion or its projection onto the Earth's surface. So if some place is officially called a hippocenter of a nuclear explosion, then should be a hip center of a nuclear explosion.
Speaker 1: It is very obvious, right, And now it's become a common thing in English to say the epicenter of anything actually can be ground zero four something right, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, But you have to understand that the American government was so just per weight after the nuclear demolition of the tree towers and the building seven July seven was also demolished by the nuclear explorer. By the way, there were three not two two and yes, and so that the American government was so much concerned that they called the police ground zero without thinking first what they are doing. After that, they have to hide the meaning of the ground zero. So they order all the dictionaries, all the publishers of the dictionars dictionaries to make the new editions of the dictionaries after the year two thousand and two, so that they will be expanded definitions of ground zero. They tried to ascribe like from three to seven new meanings to the ground zero. It will not be so obvious the only single meaning. But you have to understand that by the end of two thousand and one, it was not yet by that time American dictionaries, but only a single definition of ground zero.
Speaker 1: Well, within a couple of months in the real world publishing, not digital digital you can instantly change things, right, But in the days when you actually printed books, and you had many printed books, and that's what you depended upon. What you're telling me is in the course of those just very few months, they had enforced this expanded definition on all of the literature.
Speaker 2: Not in a few months, not in a few months. They give the order to do that. But you know that it's not easier to reprint the dictionary, right, so it they begin actually to printing the first few dictionaries in the two thousand and two but the majority from two thousand and three. So it means even the dictionaries printed in two thousand and two, in the earlier two thousand and three, many of them they still have the single definition of ground zero, but after two thousand and three they become more or less expanded.
Speaker 1: Well again, real world printing. They would have already started on the two two thousand and two dictionaries in two thousand and one, so they would have been working on that before this happened, right, So obviously.
Speaker 2: Okay, I tell you some funny story because I actually spent a lot of time studying the dictionary. Is how they changed the definition of ground zero. And I found a very interesting thing that was a very famous, big unabridged American dictionary and not be I think American, called Random House. Random House Dictionaries is the second big English dictionary. So the next web the first dictionary that has the expanded definition of ground zero has the ISB a number register on September eleventh, two thousand and one. Well that means yeah, that means I can even send you a screenshot you if you want. So that means that when America, the majority of Americans were in shore of what is going on with the collapse of the World Trail Center, the publisher of the Random House Dictionaries were busy registered in new SBN for the new dictionary, so that they didn't publish it, of course in two thousand and one. They published it probably next year, but the ISBN for that they registered in September eleventh, two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: So what you're telling me is the Library of Congress registration number, which is that ISBN. They use that to put it in our Library of Congress, which is supposed to hold all of the books that are printed in English in America, all of them.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, no, no, a bit not that in America. They have two two numbers. One is they call a Congress Library catalog number. Right, there's ones, I guess, I guess maybe it is five or six digits or maybe eight digits, but it's not so long. But the ISBN is I think it's eleven units long. It's another number that is used for internationally.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the international one. But they're registered with the Library of Congress with two numbers. Yeah right, right, go ahead.
Speaker 2: For the random house. Did you stopped in the September eleventh, two thousand and one, that I guess they did. You just have ISBN number, but probably also Congress Library got a number maybe also.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well the Library of Congress is is uh never, the dates are never right, by the way, when you submit to the patent and copyrights and there's a whole process. So what happens is those dates are not exactly correct. You have to try and register the date ahead of with the date you want always, but they couldn't do that in this case. They would have had to a registered either on that date or after and the ISBN. That's that's really remarkable. I'd love to see that. Uh you said you have a schedule, and have you ever showed that in a video? By the way, have you ever shown this in one of your videos on YouTube or telegram.
Speaker 2: Or something a video about diction of this, just to show it.
Speaker 1: As an example somewhere, like here's a screenshot of this, and you show it to me.
Speaker 2: But they couldn't do it with you if you want, Hey.
Speaker 1: Look, no pressure or anything. I want to talk to you some more about this. Get through a few more things here, because we've taken a little while already and I've only gotten through part of the story. So look, here's the thing, right, I'm not saying that I absolutely believe everything, because I want to see for myself what you see, and that's how I go about these things. Let me ask you what is the best piece of evidence Because a lot of people listening to this could say, look, this guy's crazy. He's telling us some crazy Russian story. And they make things up about America. You know, even amongst themselves in the military, sometimes they give them weird ideas because they want them to do certain things. This and that. Americans have crazy ideas, especially about they hear that Russian accent, and some of them, if they're old enough, they go back to the Soviet mistrust, the whole craziness, all of that. Let's put all that garbage aside, guys, and let me ask you, Dmitri, like, what would be your best piece of proof that you could show somebody who says, look, I don't know what happened, but maybe I don't believe the official story. But how are you going to convince me that nukes were used here? Because when you have problems afterwards from the nuclear weapons, I mean, what is your best proof to show somebody, Look, this is why it's nuclear weapons. It's not you know, some chemical they sprayed on and it's a chemical reaction that makes things burn and all kinds of ideas people have come out with, right, lasers, all this stuff. What is your best proof that this is nuclear material? I mean, I could tell you about the dust that came all the way across into New Jersey. I witnessed that myself in Bayonne, in Jersey City. It came across the Hudson River and into New Jersey and covered things like almost as if it was snowing. There was so much dust from those buildings that exploded everywhere that when you know, in all directions, But how is it? And I can tell you that I was able to touch that, see that live it. How could you tell us that the best piece of proof to say, look, this is the best piece of prove. I can show you that you can see yourself that this is nuclear. What would be the best thing.
Speaker 2: That's many, many things that will point to that. Okay, I give you a few examples, sure. First of all, First of all, twelve minutes before the second of the two towers, I think the first one was the salt tower that was collapsing, not the one without antenna, that was the South tower. So twelve minutes after the south South tower was down, the North tower, the one with antenna was still standing. But the police was already called ground zero. Okay, so ground zero. I can even send you some some cuts from the from the TV footage that TV correspondents already called that ground zero, and they obviously learned that from my American officials called the place ground zero.
Speaker 1: Right, there was a lot of weird stuff that day. I watched and listened to the stuff in New York, so believe me, I had those broadcasts from the helicopters Channel seven, you know, WABC, WNBC, all the main networks that were right there, even the one that lost broadcast. I was watching that stuff. So yeah, I know about all that.
Speaker 2: So do you remember how quickly they started to use the term ground zero?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was very quick. I couldn't tell you exactly twelve minutes. You may be correct, because it was almost immediately, almost immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, almost immediately.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: But what I say twelve means that means that the TV channels started to use it publicly. Maybe the American officials started even after five means I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had to pass to them earlier in order for those anchors to have a note for something on a screen in front of them already. Yes, absolutely, yes.
Speaker 2: So if some places called because the ground zero in the dictionaries of the two thousand and one had no other meaning than a place of a nuclear explorer. So if something is officially called the place of a nuclear explosion, then it should be a place of a nuclear explosion. Is very obvious. Okay, this is the first point. The second point, I mean, this is the hardest. Actually. The second point is when lady silverstain Silverstein, I don't know how you pronounced his surname, the one who was the owner of the Larry owner of the Yeah, Larry Silverstein, Silverstein, Yeah, when he was the new owner of the World Trade Center, when he was unhappy with some actions of the American government. I think they he was not happy that they didn't pay him enough insurance or something. That he published on his website photographs of the cavities under the Twin Towers. I mean, and you can see that these cavities are very deep, and the walls of these cavities were obviously showing signs of the molten rock. I think you disappeared.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm still here. I just closed my camera for a moment. Sorry, but we're still recording.
Speaker 2: It's okay, okay, yeah, okay. So in those photographs published by Larry Silverstein on his website, you can see the huge guyant cavities under the twin towers. They were probably like from from one hundred to one hundred and twenty meters deep and with the horizontal diameters probably sixty or fifty meters. I mean, it's really huge cavities. And you can see the walls showing the science of the molten rock. They were partly already covered with the concrete because they have to fix them, but you can still see how huge they were. And only the underground nuclear explosion of like one hundred and fifty kiloton yield would be able to dig that such kind of underground cavity in the rock.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is that there is such a huge cavity carved out of the out of the ground there that this massive cavity has to have been caused by something that detonated inside there, and you believe that the only way it could have been done is with a nuclear device. The silver Stein thing you're talking about is that he wanted to be paid twice for two different events events when it came to the insurance rights just my memory, and because they weren't paying both, then he started publishing things because he wanted to get paid twice, and the insurance company was trying to say, look, that was one terrorist attack, not too you know, and he's saying, well, look it's two towers, it's two events. And that was the argument supposedly in public. I've come to understand there was probably much more to it, but that was what was shown in public. Demetri, right, Yes, that's what you're referring to. Okay, so this giant is.
Speaker 2: Actually lighty sin. He published two dangerous things, very dangerous. One thing that he published photographs of the cavities in which he should not publish because that is the hardest proof of the nuclear explosions under the twin towers. And the second thing what he did in one of his interviews. I think it was called Dimitical Rebils of two thousand and two or something like that. I think you again disappeared.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you see me, go, it's no problem. I'm just taking off camera per second to take care of something. I don't want to show anybody. I'm just they can hear you, they can see you, they don't see me for a minute. That's all.
Speaker 2: That's because I'm not sure what Maybe I thought, maybe the connection was lost or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, we're still connected. Don't worry. I'm just not showing you so I can do something off camera.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, yeah, understand, okay, So and he published he during that interview with some journalists, she was asked what happened with the Building seven and he answered, and he answered that he personally I give a permission to the officials to demolished Building seven, and they demolished it with his permission.
Speaker 1: This is the famous pullet, right, This is I told them there was enough loss of life, just pull it, okay, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: And this one is another hard proof that. Yeah, of course that doesn't prove that it was particularly nuclear, but it was at least a proof that the Building seven has a built in demolition.
Speaker 1: Feature, right, because anybody they can talk.
Speaker 2: Quickly demolis, you know, to prepare a control demolition that takes weeks.
Speaker 1: Actually, yes, many times. I was just going to show.
Speaker 2: Demolis building in a second lay in the mean by getting just someone's permission, right, Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: They've shown documentaries all about destroying stuff, say in Las Vegas, where they took down the casinos and they would go in there for a couple of weeks and they would saw beams and they would set charges and make charge cords and things like this and set them all up and prepare the whole area. And this would be usually a couple of weeks for one of these hotels.
Speaker 2: Is at least at least this couple of weeks is just to install the charges, right, But a few weeks it will it will take to study how to install them. And we have to install them.
Speaker 1: Yes, they survey everything and they figure out, look, here's where the weight it's going to go. And what we want to do is make sure these beams come out first.
Speaker 2: So imagine that Lighty Silverstein gives his permission to demolish the building seven and just like maybe thirty or forty or maybe fifty minutes, it is demolished. So we understand that it's impossible unless the building has a built in demolition feature.
Speaker 1: The only logic is that the ability to demolish the building was already there. That's the only logical thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, is is okay? So that is the hard proof that there's something is really built in. Yes, And I can show you a few clips from the footage of the nine to eleven where the officials, especially fire department officials, refer to the fact that the building has the demolition feature. They not say that particular nuclear, but they say that some demolition feature was built into the Twin Towers. I can send you this clip if you want.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't mind seeing all these things. But again, I I'm sorry to press you, but I say, what about specifically the nuclear part of this? Outside? Okay, what you were told? I mean, I'm just wondering what you could show to someone else to say, look objectively.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will explain, yes, please. So, first of all, the hardest proof I believe that is the police. No, actually, the hardest proof you know that is my testimony. Okay, because I say, okay, I'm a former military officer who served in the department that was responsible for the detection of a nuclear explorer, and I claim that the twelve years prior to nine to eleven, it came to my knowledge that under the Twin Towers for nuclear demolition and devices emergency nuclear demolition devices. That is my testimony. You know that if you come to the court and you testify, the court has to believe you because that is the primary evidence. So the primary evidence is just my words.
Speaker 1: Well, they test whether you should have this knowledge first, right, they do what they call it, in which case I would say to you, Okay, look, you were meant to monitor explosions, and you were not in that department at the time of the explosion. So you're telling me that not only do you monitor explosions, but you must also monitor the potential.
Speaker 2: You can imagine the point of logic if you can call it logic and not a mockery or logic that Okay, Let's say that the two towers, the twin towers, and that is the built in nuclear demolition feature, but the people, for some stupid reason, decided not to use the nuclear devices, but decided to use so called none termite or beams from the space. Okay, just ordinary DNA might or the TNT. It doesn't make sense if the building have a nuclear demolition feature they have to use it.
Speaker 1: Well, is there any Is there any independent proofs you have outside of your testimony, your knowledge which you were given privileged knowledge. Obviously the whole world didn't know this, so you had privileged knowledge because of your position. Do you have any other independent proofs that you could show or people could.
Speaker 2: Yes, I it was not published in English, but in Russian there is the video of one guy who is not connected to me in any way of what he knows me and I know him, but he's not directly connected to me. And he published his own video, again not connected to me, with his own knowledge about the new clear demolition devices of the twin towers. And he technical details details than I did because I made the technical research, so I know many technical details, but he didn't. He just only have the basic knowledge of that. And this video is available in Russian YouTube. And this guy was not a small guy. He was connected to the to the government of President Hilsen before. I mean, he was the guy from the top of the of the Russian establishment. I would say, okay, so you know he knew, he knew for sure.
Speaker 1: So a guy much higher up. So a guy much higher up was also informed about this in the Russian government. And he has since come forward and said that these things existed and maybe he only needed to know it for strategic purposes or whatever. But your job was more about technical analysis, so you had more technical details to offer. That's what you're saying. I just want to be clear.
Speaker 2: And also you have to understand that, of course, uh part two of us, A lot of people knew about this in Russia.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But the problem is that many people were pressed by the Russian government to sign a non disclosure contract because they don't want to antagonize Americans. They just want to to hide that story. Okay. So many people know that, but they will never talk because of the non disclosure contract.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Did you have a non disclosure agreement?
Speaker 2: Me? No, because when I was yeah, of course I have the non disclosure contract when I serve in the Soviet military. But the problem is that this non disclosure contract is related to my to my duties.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But the things that I knew about the nuclear demolition of the devices of in the twin towers, it was not connected to my duties in any manner. It's just digital knowledge.
Speaker 1: Okay. So this is not connected to something that you had assigned an agreement to not disclose. This is something okay, I understand now. So you gain this knowledge, but it's not connected directly to okay.
Speaker 2: And directly directly connected to my.
Speaker 1: So we have two independent witnesses, is what you're saying, that had this knowledge in advance of what occurred in two thousand and one. And there must be some residual signs though afterwards, right, there must be something we could measure or find out afterwards.
Speaker 2: Of course you can measure. But if you remember, after the demolition of the twin towers, lower Manfettan, Manhattan was immediately sealed very tightly, and all people evacuated and even emergency vehicles were not allowed to ground zero until the next morning. You remember that.
Speaker 1: Well, there was quite a bit of confusion. They closed the island off completely, so people trying to get over there. I couldn't. I was there when they closed it, Okay, so I was trying to get over there because they literally were calling for people please help come dig. As far as I knew, people were immediately trying to help dig, to get people out of these areas, you know, and trying to pick up some of the stuff. And they brought in machinery that was going on immediately, and outside of any other vehicles or anything else coming in, only some things that could move big pieces of stuff were allowed to go in there to try and help dig. Other than that, they stopped all the rest of the traffic because there was already a bunch of traffic and there was a bunch of cars that got stuck there that were damaged and such, so they couldn't move a whole bunch of things that clogged up everything, you know, and the debris also, which was in a bunch of different places. You got to understand, New York is a grid sort of. You know, the roads the way they are, they are connected to vertical and horizontal, and you have a grid. So what happened is because that grid was stopped up, they immediately stop any traffic coming in all of it pretty much, unless it's you know, authorized specially to come in and this and that, and it goes through these different checkpoints to even get in there. So all traffic stopped in that part of what I call the island, Manhattan Island. This is what I got to be told through people who were over there. I couldn't get there myself, so it's kind of a little dicey there. They didn't allow anything coming in unless it was a vehicle. They said they needed it, you know. And like I said, some of these earth movers or cranes or whatever, they allowed some of them in, but even a lot of them were not allowed in trucks. A lot of guys you want to go in there, and dig. You had to stop way outside of it and walk in to get there. A lot of them, you know, that occurred. And but you see on TV they show you the firemen, they show you all these guys, but those people are many blocks away that they're showing you on TV. Mostly if you know what you know, if you understand New York because I lived there too.
Speaker 2: Okay, but yeah, the firstly, what you correctly say that the people that you might see in the TV, they were many blocks away, yes, okay. And you remember that immediately after the towers collapsed, they pushed all the people from immediate vicinity of the twin Towers and the Building seven also, and they sealed over Manhattan for that at least next morning, even the emergency medical services will not allowed you know why because after the nuclear explosion, the highest levels levels of of gumma radiation I in the first first few hours, they they drop quite quickly. So let's say that, uh, I can't remember exactly, but but by the next morning compared to the to the evening of September eleventh, the radiation levels by gumma radiation can subside considerably. Means means let's say that if you were. If you were in the immediate vicinity of the twin hours after the demolition, Let's say that in the next three hours and you spend the whole three hours there, you you will probably get a double mortal dose of radiation. You will probably not survive.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But if you come there next morning under the radiation control and they allow you to work there only for half an hour af out inhaling the radioactive weapon, just protect yourself with the respirator or the gas mask, and they control you being there just for no longer than thirty minutes, you still can be okay. I mean, you will not get the radiation doors that will make you sick.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So and the next day you might work there, let's say for an hour instead of half an hour. And the next day you can probably even work there just like for maybe two or three hours under the tight radiation control. Of course, but you can still do but not in the first few hours and the first few hours, the radiation levels were just too high to work there even for a few minutes. That's why they kick all the people out from there.
Speaker 1: Well, what's amazing about that is that they obviously didn't do good job with it because they didn't die, you know, right away. They weren't immediately sick. But over a couple of you know, over a few months, a few years, these people got all kinds of crazy cancers and lung problems, and they were all sick. You know. Anybody who worked there for almost any amount of time became ill, and most of them died early.
Speaker 2: Most yes, but this one is another story. I can explain to you why it happens. Okay, because because the radiation has a different aspects. Okay, there is a guma radiation. Guma radiation is a penetrative means you cannot protect yourself from gum radiation by wearing the respirator or the gas mask because it will penetrate them anyway. So and the guma radiation subside quickly. I mean the dangerous levels that were for the in the first few hours will be reduced by maybe ten times. So next day, yeah, so it led you this. The gum radiation will subside to a reasonable levels.
Speaker 1: So lead shields don't do they protect you from gamma radiation? Is that the kind that you can be protected? The lead shield? Each one gamma radiation lead shield. Here's a lead shield. Does that protect you?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that will protect you, but it's heavy. You can't make the close from this.
Speaker 1: Oh no, absolutely. But I'm just saying, like, you know, when you go to get an X ray and they put like the lead ap yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's kind.
Speaker 2: Of that's what will protect you. But you can you can't.
Speaker 1: Move if you can, you can't breathe through lead either. There, you can't breathe through lead either. You know, you have to breathe, So problem there. Okay, now I'm just pointing it.
Speaker 2: Out when it comes when it comes to the gamma radiation, the radiation control works in this way. They will give you an individual dosimeter which has no scale, just like a cart like and then they will force you to submit discard every end of swift every evening to the central post where they can accummulate your summary. I mean some of your doors that you collect today, yesterday, the day before yesterday by the gumma radiation. So when they see that your doors is approaching the dangerous level, so that if you get more, you will get sick immediately because the people from guma radiation people will get sick in the next two or three days, not in a few months, it will be very quick. Then if the radiation control sees that some workers acquiring two close to the dangerous doors of the gamma radiation, they will remove him from the site. So they will find some some reasons say okay, look you cannot work here anymore. You have to work somewhere else. If they don't tell him the truth about the radiation, I mean, if it is a let's say, quiet radiation control, not official, not official republic. So that in ground zero they established the hidden radiation control. It was very tough, but it was not known for the workers that is actual radiation control. So the devices that they give to every worker on ground zero, they do not say that this is the dosimeter. They just say that is the special device to control the quality of air.
Speaker 1: Right, Because I was gonna say, I knew people that went down there to dig and help find people and stuff like that, and I know that they had no nobody ever mentioned to me, Any of these guys ever mentioned to me anything about radiation. Even if we didn't think there was nuclear or anything, maybe radiation was present, you know, none of that was ever mentioned. The only thing they talked about was the air quality, right, And the amount of the dust that was in the air. That was the big concern because they were trying to keep from breathing that, and they were pouring water on them to you know, wash it off, because they were completely covered in the dust. And these are people I knew, you know, who had done this.
Speaker 2: So that was the way how they attempted to hide the radiation dangers from the ground zero workers. I tell you one more thing, maybe in case it mess your attention. You know that the people who work at ground zero, they were not allowed to use the words ground zero. They have to call it officially the pile. I mean, there was a prohibition. The people who work on ground zero. They were just simply not allowed to use the word ground zero because the American government scared that maybe people can remember what the ground zero really means, so they just in order to prevent the remembering it, they just prohibited completely using that words. Every worker at ground zero had to call the place the pile.
Speaker 1: See. I don't remember that necessary. I do remember that it was mentioned in the news broadcast pretty much right away, and then a week or two later I would say everywhere you went it was ground zero, That's what it was. If you listen on the radio, if they gave a report, if they.
Speaker 2: Said that was very strict every way it was a ground zero. But around zero, the ground zero, they're not allowed to use that word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but everywhere else. I mean, because you look at the footage, you see people talking cleaning up. They they released other documentaries later. There's that documentary by the two German guys who were, you know, following the fireman around all of that stuff. You don't hear it, but about two weeks later, instantly, every report, every discussion, everything ground zero. That's just what it was, you know, and it was very I found that out at the time. So any other things that you would point people to to consider.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me finish about the white people get sick with the concept off the few months, a few years.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, sorry, I thought you were done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got part a part of guma radiation, there is also alpha radiation, right, So the gum radiation levels subside quite quickly.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: So the really dangerous levels of gum radiation were for the first few hours, right, relatively dangerous for the next three or four days. After that they subsided to reasonable levels. So over the.
Speaker 1: First three or four days the gamma radiations coming down, but it's still rather dangerous. You know, like you said, half hour you could work the first day, second day, maybe you could work an hour, maybe third day a couple hours, and then by yes, one week, two weeks, it's okay, maybe you can. But that's just the gamma radiation, so okay, ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, but still still that was under the tight radiation control which they called the control of the air quality. But the reality it was a radiation.
Speaker 1: Coming right because they kept talking about the air quality, that was the big thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yes, okay. So now we talk about the alpha radiation. Alpha radiation is another thing. Yes, the alpha radiation is something that doesn't subside so quickly as a gum radiation. It can last. And alpha radiation is not dangerous when it is outside of the human body because the human body is covered by the thin layer of the dead skin. Okay i' and the alpha radiation cannot penetrate that level of the dead skin. So that means the humans and animals are protected from alpha radiation by simply by their skin.
Speaker 1: Okay, But isn't that the one that they say is dangerous though? If you breathe it in. In other words, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Need But the problem is when the people breathe it in or swallow it with the food. Right there is know that the layer of the dead skin inside our body.
Speaker 1: Ah okay, Because I was thinking to myself, you know, how do you escape it? If you're in the place you're breathing it, you know you're going to take everything is covered. Everything in that whole area was covered with the dust. So I'm imagining there's got to be radioactivity in the dust. If there's you know, this stuff, it's got to be everywhere. So you get any kind of food, you try to eat, even if the dust is gonna land on it, You're gonna eat something.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, let me correct you. Let me correct you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the problem is that the dust that was the dust of the Twin Tower structure or the Mariodo Hotel structure or the Building seven structure, the dust itself was not radioactive because the nuclear demolition devices were deep underground. They were like seventy seven meters below the earth surface.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the dust itself was not radioactive because.
Speaker 2: That was all the dust was not radioactive. What was the radioactive is the weapon because because the the cavities left by underground nuclear explosions under the after under the rubbles of the twin towers and the building seven very hot. You remember that the firefighters had to use constantly water to for it inside the cavity to cool them dull. And the American government used to call it the longest lasting underground fires. That lusts for like a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were still being reported as burning and people said, oh, that's molten metal. And also there were you know, the firefighter's equipment. Some of it was melted and nobody could account for it. How hot does it have to be? Because that stuff is designed not to melt, right, And some of like you know, helmets were melted, and some of these coats, these coats are all meant it's obviously it's firefighter garretts, meant to not melt, yes, and some of it was melted. So you're telling me this is from the radiation.
Speaker 2: Actually that no, no, no, that is not from the radiation. That is from the heat. Because the left by the underground nuclear explosions under the rubble.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 2: Really they were like a cauldrons, you know, fool with the hot materials.
Speaker 1: Okay. That's why they're like a cauldron. And and it's just it's constantly keeping hot material hot like yes, like in a boundary, right okay.
Speaker 2: And if the American government left leave it, lift it on its own, they will cool down for about a year naturally.
Speaker 1: Okay. So we take one layer.
Speaker 2: And the American government was concerned to cool them down faster. They wanted as soon as possible to cool them down, so they ordered the firefighters to pour the cold water constantly into the carvages.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: And when this water hit the radioactive hot radioactive materials inside the carveates left by the nuclear explosions, the water was constantly.
Speaker 1: Vaporized, right, so it makes steam and then the steam comes up.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, And and you remember that it was always a steam coming up, yes, so. And and of course when when the hits the radioactive materials inside the cavities and vaporized, it will carry up some radioactive particles together with the paper. And the people who and the people who work at Ground zero didn't wear the gas masks or the respirators. They were just like normal. Some some of them were like like a cheap material like painting, like I mean like something like this. First cover their face and some of them just wear nothing. You remember that if you look at the picture, they were and they were drinking water and they were breathing that vapor. And the vapor was a radioactive actually because it didn't have the gum radiation, but it has the alpha radiation fallow the alpha radiation source. It will irradiate you from inside the body.
Speaker 1: Right, That's what I was asking about. And you take it in yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And that's why and that's why many people they get different kind of cancers. So somebody because the lung con alpha.
Speaker 1: Radiation gave them these cancers in the in the blood and the lungs and then and all that. Yeah, okay, so and believe it or not, I'm one of the people who was sending gloves and those paper maks. They told us to send those paper masks that people use, like say if they're painting, so they don't breathe in paint, you know. They told us to send the paper masks and gloves so they could cover their hands. And we were also I personally sent in probably one hundred or one hundred and fifty cases of water myself to get water to these guys so they had something to drink while they were there. This is stuff we were sending in because they kept saying they didn't even have supplies enough for everybody that was trying to do this in the first couple of weeks, you know, directly. So, so I sent some of those paper masks you see on TV. I sent some of the gloves, the work gloves and things, because their work gloves were melting, ruined and they needed new ones. And you know, try not to cut their hands. Well, they literally dug through some of the piles with their hands, Okay, you know, And I'm just thinking, I'm trying to help, you know, because.
Speaker 2: How grave is the violation if some were if some people work in the place of a recent nuclear explosion. Uh, let's a hidden radiation control that is concerned with the only gum radiation is not enough. The people must be aware of what they are doing. So they must be aware of the danger. So they must wear the whole body protective like has much suit. The real guests must. And after they finished the work at the dangerous area, they have to take a shower. I mean, they must really clean their body. I mean they have to take shower before remove removing the has much suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there has to be. They do like a chemical shower on them. This is like when you come out of a lab, so that you don't spread an see. And that's the thing is. At the time, even a lot of us got angry in that area because not because we knew anything about radiation, but because in our opinion, they were letting these guys in there and it wasn't safe just because of the bad air quality, you know, because there was just so much of this crap in the air that you could see it, you know, and they're telling you, no, it's safe, you know, And I say that, you know, anybody who even you want to believe the official story, fine, whatever, but you got to admit that at the very least, our government was lying to us about this is safe, because we had government agencies and even the former governor of New Jersey working for the EPA at the time, was making public announcements that it is safe to be there, that it's safe to work in that area. And I said, at the time, nobody's sick at you know, Dmitri, nobody's even sick yet. But I said in and the other said at the time, this is a lie. They're lying to us. And what do we do. I mean, we can't not try to save people or you know, leave people behind, and this has to be dealt with. But this is not safe. There must be a safe way to deal and we were just dealing with the air quality, you understand. So to me, it's like, that's proof positive, no matter what story you believe, that we were lied to by our government. Absolutely, that is a guarant You cannot dispute me that we were lied to regarding this. Now when it comes to nuclear you know, I'm not sure what to think of all of what you've said, you know, And I take the idea that we have the testimony from two people in a unique position to inform us about this. That's true. But again I say, there must be some independent way that somebody could just prove. Look, the only way that this or this happens too would be because of a nuclear device. And outside of these cab right, is there some other way, something else that's publicly observable that people could look at and say, you know what, that is proved positive? Right there? Of course, the only way that that happens is and I've already talked to you for quite a while tonight, so I don't want to keep you well all morning for you because it's morning time.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get this question because otherwise I might forget it to the next part. Please, I will tell you why. I will tell you what I remember and which is important, and the rest we can continue next time if you want.
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, you know that underground nuclear explosion of one hundred and fifty kiloton, which is a huge actually it will create a kind of earthquake shaking off the ground. Okay, So before the demolition of the each of the three towers and the Building seven, that was earth shaking which correspond I mean by magnitude, that corresponded to the particularly one hundred and fifty kilo on nuclear explorer.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is that if we look back, we could find seismic activity in that area.
Speaker 2: No, you can find the seismic activity only by if you find a life witness who remembered that, and there are few who remember that. But if you are looking for the official seismograms, you will not find them because they are classified because the American government want to hide the truth about the nuclear demolition, so they classified all the dangerous evidence.
Speaker 1: I see, So you would need an independent source if somebody was independently recording these or a foreign government, another government might have a recording of this, shouldn't somebody else? Yeah, what about that?
Speaker 2: Yes, but again again, because the American governments, using the United Nations organizations, made the like they have like a deal with the rest of the world government that no one will, no member of the United Nations will ever criticize the proceeds of the nine to eleven project, let's say crime. So you see that even the countries that are posing themselves as extremely anti American, like a Cuba or North Korea or Iran, or Russia or Brazil, will not talk about it because that was the deal with the United Nations. So that, for example, if the Russian seismograms of the Chinese saysmograms of Brazilian saysmograms showing the nuclear explosions in Manhattan available, of course they are available, but they are classified and they kept secret, so it means you can't get them. But what you can get, you can get the testimonial of life witnesses who remember the earthquake I mean of the earth wey will and in fact, they would record it, and they will officially recorded, and they have a few testimonials of the witness who remember the shaking of the ground before the collapse of the ischue of the towers, and they are officially recorded and they are published and if you want, they consent them to you.
Speaker 1: No, I'd love to see that as a look all this stuff that you said you could show me, I'd love to see it, for sure, because it's great to have, you know, more evidence to work with to evaluate this, right, you know. And the thing is, it's just amazing to me because all of these different countries that could have there are many independent scientists that could have recorded this and could come forward and say this, and yet we don't hear you know, I've heard this talked about before. But I would like to see some way somebody must have it, some way that they could present this somehow, you know, because like I said, other people keep track of earthquakes that are not I mean, most of them are government funded, but there's got to be some independent university somewhere in the world that has to have been keeping track of seismic activity. Back then that would have this somehow possibly. So I'm wondering, you know, is there Do you have any idea about how we can discover that you think? I mean, I want to.
Speaker 2: Say, I remember that soon after nine to eleven there were two published two seismogram supposedly by some university seismic station I forgot the name, but not far from New York. The problem is that they were free because instead of publishing the seismogram that shows a nuclear explosion of one hundred and fifty kilot on under the three buildings Building one, two, and seven, they published two saysmograms that were showing supposedly two explosions of the mini nukes I mean, like portable nuclear devices, probably one kilot on each under the tinta, but not under the building seven. That means it's a fake at it so means you cannot trust these kind of things, because they can publish figs on the order of them of the US government, or they might publish I mean, they might hide the original one again on the orders of the US government. You just cannot believe them.
Speaker 1: Well, and let me ask you one last question and then we'll stop for tonight, because I mean this is a lot, and we could keep asking questions and going through things. I mean, there's many different ways to go here. And I hope you, uh, you know you don't find this aggravating to go through these questions with me because I'm asking.
Speaker 2: I will be very happy to answer questions. I mean, if you, if your listeners have any questions, I will answer them, no problem.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no. Look, anybody wants to write to me and give me some questions for Dmitri, I can probably invite him back and I will be more than happy to give him every question you asked. It's reasonable, guys, okay, so.
Speaker 2: Ill that I can answer questions not only about the nuclear demolition of the Twin Towers Building seven. I can explain to you, firstly the mechanics how to use the underground nuclear explosion to transform still into the still dust. I can explain that.
Speaker 1: Well, see I want to hear, yeah, I want to hear about that.
Speaker 2: I can explain also why they demolished the twin towers, because to demolish them with one thing, but to explain why they demoorishes is another thing. This I also going to explain. And I can explain what happened with the Pentagon and with the planes that were shot down during nine to eleven, what happened with the flight seventy seven, for example, right, I mean, we I get I can answer many questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I always felt as though the plane in Pennsylvania, what was left planted and you know, crashed in Pennsylvania. I've always felt that that was shot down the Pentagon. I have a lot of questions about and that's a separate issue from this thing. But the last question I want to ask you tonight, and this is it right, is Look, we knew that, Okay, you knew that there were these three devices here. Obviously, three buildings were wired to go this way? Is there any more of these in New York that you know of? I mean, is it possible?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sure that after nine to eleven this kind of demolition idea was considered as a complete disaster. They just removed this every way, including Malaysia, Japan, Korea, and the United Arab Emirates, and of course in America everywhere. They removed it from the United Nations Building, they removed it from the Ciscar Tower in Chicago, and from the rest of the building's where it wasn't They just forgot it like like a nightmare. Okay, and they classified all the things that were officially available, and so you can I mean they removed everything. Now it's normal.
Speaker 1: So that means that basically what you're telling me is that they figure it failed. They removed everything. That's the end of that. But that's pretty wild because in order to do that, I mean, that had to be a difficult thing to do quietly. Number one, but number two. Remove that now it almost makes me a little bit nervous about what did they put in its place? You know, when you have one bad This is one thing I've learned about studying the American government when they do stuff like this, is that they come up with a bad idea, they try it, they find out it's a bad idea. You know what they usually do. Dimitri has come up with a worse idea and it gets worse somehow. You know, Oh, well let's try and you know, kill all of the vegetation in Vietnam. Also, we'll do this thing Silver Popeye will try to control the weather. And then it got worse. You know, well that didn't work out so well? How about Agent Orange Vietnam? I'm just talking about. So that's something you know, fifty years ago already. But still it just seems to me like one bad idea quite often leads to an even worse idea when it comes to secret projects. And obviously this would be something that had been secret because most people have never heard of this at all, and you know, and I'm not even sure what to think of it because it sounds just far out, and it's hard for me to swallow this, you know, this idea. Uh, and the micro nukes, I never believed. I thought that was just stupid. You know, that made no sense to me. This, you know, these little, these miniature thing. I'm like, come on, you're going to go through all that trouble. Why not, you know, just do what you say they did, which makes more sense. One singular device that you know is going to get the job done, as opposed to all these I mean, it just made no sense to me. But anyway, a lot of things don't make sense to me. And sometimes they are they turn out to be the real thing, and you know, other times they're somebody's crazy theory and they're not real. But even the real things end up sounding crazy to me. And that's just me, so again I want to point out guys that you can go and take a look at Dmitri's work. All the links will be with the show notes and I'm gonna drop them in the live chat room at O'Kelley dot matter of fact, I'm gonna do it right now. But before I do, I want to remind you again in audio form that if you go to a nine one onethology, which is nine one one t H O L O g y dot com. Okay, that's one website you can go to to take a look at Dmitri's work. You can also go to YouTube and at Dmitri d I M I t r I Kalizov k h A L E z O v okay at Dmitri Kalizov on YouTube. And I also have another link here which I have a short link for it, but you go to his telegram and if you're signed into telegram, uh because I just went there and tried to quick access it. But if you're signed into telegram, the short link will take you right there and you can examine dmitri stuff on telegram. And that's for These are all the English speaking channels right basically, or do they have both Russian ending.
Speaker 2: I have the ACE also, but the I said that's one. Will you have some about this in them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are all the English channels for Dmitri, so he also has channels in Russian, and UH be more than happy for him to use tonight's discussion which we have recorded on video, and you guys are getting the audio podcast the Ocell Effect audience, you're getting the audio podcast. But I've given the video to Dmitri and he can place it up on his channels and do whatever he wants with it, and hopefully he will and you guys will go there and see me on his channel soon. So again, Dmitri, I want to thank you for