Speaker 1: It was in August two thousand and eight that one of the greatest mysteries on disappearing people happened in this very spot.
Speaker 2: I picked up on a person because I was getting the missing person data and I a missing person. So I do what we do in remote remote viewing is called deep micro.
Speaker 3: And kill these things.
Speaker 2: What things?
Speaker 4: Do you think his body is still in that area?
Speaker 1: I think I'm going to need to get a team together.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 6: This episode, I got a very exciting returning guest, somebody I was actually lucky enough to meet in person and is totally animated and just as crazy and as right in person as they are on the podcast. But before we get to Natalie, let me introduce the other people I got joining us today.
Speaker 5: Have we got my man the Headless Giant? What is going on?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 5: How are you are you doing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Alchemy mondays today. They're still not giving me the half inch tubing that I ordered three weeks ago, but we'll have it next week. So Alchemy Monday's coming back next week tomorrow. I've got seven seven seven, and we've got a special guest coming back. I forget his name, Libor told Joy p Y we are talking DMT and on Thursdays we've got the mail bag, So get your occult, paranormal, cryptid experiences and send them to Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. We'll get those up for you. And also on Sunday we have the Trialogus with Ethan Indigo and Ricardo. Last week's trialog was amazing, guys, go check it out. So you can find me on Twitter, x, Instagram and YouTube. So head this Giant podcast check it out.
Speaker 5: Thank you, awesome, Thank you very much. And Bennett sir, please people, we don't know what you want. Yes, of course.
Speaker 7: I am the host of the Broadcasting Scenes podcast, which you can find everywhere podcasts are heard YouTube, rumble, I only do. My interview is unrumbled, but either way YouTube, and then the best place to find the whole clearinghouse is broadcasting seeds dot com.
Speaker 5: Very nice, easy enough, awesome.
Speaker 6: And finally to the guest Natalie, thank you very much for coming on. Like I said, I got to meet her at Charlie's Beyond Belief. She's an awesome woman, funny as hell. Kem three very entertained.
Speaker 5: Why I was there, just a great person to be around.
Speaker 6: You know, it was very fun and it was great to have you come back on again, and because I know you were toling us about it while we were there about this you know, investigation you were going on, so we get to.
Speaker 5: Hear a little bit about it. Now I understand.
Speaker 6: It's also coming out like it's a this is a film thing, like you have a teaser and everything for work.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's it's a film. And for anybody that doesn't know, I'm Natalie Smearman. I am with Relic Films and we do documentaries about all different kinds of things from high strangeness to missing person to cryptids and paranormals. So we were talking Nick and I were talking about this great investigation that we're going to do and that we're filming in Land between the Lakes and Kentucky. And this area is one hundred and seventy thousand acres of land, massive, massive area of land, and originally it was rivers. They dammed up the rivers and flooded areas of where people had lived and there are graveyards under the water, which there are really not a lot of people that even live around there, just on the outskirts and all of that area you could go in and investigate, and especially at night, it gets crazy, absolutely insane. And I was so happy because Greg Ogeles, who's the producer and director of Relic Films, I had come to him with a ton of ideas like hey, let's do this experiment, do this, let's do this, and he's like, yeah, let's do it, let's do it. And there was one I'm going, are you sure you want me to do this because this could be pretty dangerous. He's like do it, do it. He's like, let's do it, and I'm like boo yah. I was so excited because, you know, working with him and the Relic team, there's no boundaries.
Speaker 2: You could just just.
Speaker 3: Go for it and we'll find out what happens. Either it works or it doesn't work. If it doesn't work, we mark that off and we move on to the next one. And I have to say, every one of my experiments worked.
Speaker 2: It was crazy crazy.
Speaker 3: So we we rusted camped in the Colson family area.
Speaker 2: It was a it was a campground and so there.
Speaker 3: Were no no showers to be found anywhere. There was a hole in a in with a little oile at seat, and that was pretty much it in a building and that was it.
Speaker 2: That's all we had.
Speaker 3: And so when I say rustic, it was just a tent for a week.
Speaker 2: And who we were.
Speaker 3: Right after the seven days because you were out investigating.
Speaker 2: We're in the woods, you.
Speaker 3: Know, for baby wipes, right, Yeah, so we all got to know each other pretty well.
Speaker 2: And thank god it was cold, because.
Speaker 5: Horrible.
Speaker 3: Oh, we would have been just marinating in our own goo. So it was like, oh, thank god, you know, I have.
Speaker 5: To tell you something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, remember what happened during our interview.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was crazy.
Speaker 5: The door just popped open again.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it hasn't happened since there hasn't happened since they talked to you.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying for sure, all of a sudden, the door and I fixed it too, that's the thing. And it just clicked and popped open.
Speaker 5: Wow, hell us, you're you're on mute, dude, Sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Bet you've got a ghost that is a stalking Natalie's.
Speaker 7: Thanks for doing absolutely Wild.
Speaker 4: Is known for the dog man? So is that is that? What's going on? Here? Are we seeing dog mans these around these lakes?
Speaker 2: And uh so there's dog Man, Bigfoot. We had a portal open up, we had.
Speaker 3: Orbs, fairy lights, and we had crawlers.
Speaker 2: What we realized later.
Speaker 3: After doing some investigating, after we saw these crawlers, we just after looking at everything, We're like, these have to be rakes.
Speaker 2: They have to be ranks. That's the only thing that they can be.
Speaker 4: Like the Anaheim calers. Just the two legs.
Speaker 3: No, not the two legs, not the Anaheim was. These are all four legs and they're just it was crazy. Now, we did a series of experiments in this area, and we tried to stay in one area so we could concentrate on these experiments of how to go in, set a baseline, what worked, what didn't work, and then so we're not like traveling all over. We wanted just a concentrated area and we did it within our campground because Greg was like, I want Bigfoot to come in here, I want Kryptis to come in here.
Speaker 2: And I said, all right, I.
Speaker 4: Got an idea.
Speaker 3: You know, you hear about these male and female pheromones, still get some. I went to the mall got Obsession for men, and went to Victoria's Secret and got the tea spray that has pheromones in it, and I went and got some cheap that musk that jo Van musky. So I went around to a few areas up around because there were some hills, and we started spraying some brightly colored dog toys that we hung on trees, so made them really bright. They could smell it, they could see it. There were some cool textures to it, and we saturated them in all three colognes. So now it's just permeating the area. And within twenty four hours we had massive footsteps walking right past my tent. We had a big bin of water that we tried to use for bathing, and in the middle of the night, one of them decided to play in the water. Splash, splash, splash, I mean, just going to town having the best time. We heard whoops, whistles, knocks, rocks being thrown in the water, rocks clanking together, walking through the brush. And then which this is another really cool thing that we documented, is that all of the tents that were there, none of the tents got messed with, none of us got messed with. Anybody in a camper they got messed with, really, so they would walk past these campers, the campers and go and push them like do a check, and all of them got it, not one, all of them. And it was so cool because I'm like, they're not messing with me in a little tent, They're messing with you. And then one night they thought that there was a plastic or like a big cooler and it had some textures to it, and one of them starts scratching, like feeling the texture of the cooler. And I was thinking to myself, you know, just for a split second, I'm like, you know, kids do that.
Speaker 2: It's splashing water.
Speaker 3: Kids, you know, play with textures and do things and throw rocks and whatever. And our last night there we were investigating and I walked over to the waterline and there were footprints in the sand dirt area that were a little bit bigger than my foot. Now I'm size six, so I have a very small foot. And I'm like, it is thirty some degrees.
Speaker 2: There is no.
Speaker 3: Hippie child out here or hippie petite woman out here that.
Speaker 2: Roaming alone. There's not walking barefoot.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, okay, there was a juvenile having a good time, just playing, just being what a kid does is play and investigate. We did have a couple of nights where when we were out investigating, somebody stayed behind to run security on our campsite, and every time the adults came in, these squatches came in very aggressively, and Martin Groves was on was working security one night and he had to pull his gun and was yelling and screaming to get them out of the camp because they were like, you know, growling and snarling and then trying to get our food, and Martin chased them off. The next night, Jim Powell was working security and the same thing happened. He had to growl and chase them off and get really aggressive. This time they weren't backing down.
Speaker 4: Natalie, I got to put something out real quick. We've been talking about how these sort of DMT type creatures will match the energy of the person going into the experience. When you guys are there and you're investigating, you've got this childlike curiosity. They're coming in and acting like children with the securities they're protecting the place. They're matching that energy.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy you pointed that out because we did an experiment on the first night where we had we had us as relic, we had seekers the Seekers group ASOG and big men, big men with guns and military as everything. We had the NCI team there too, and they all had weapons. We decided to go into this one hot spot area. There was myself, Martin Groves, Adam Davis, Greg Ogles, and Melissa Adair. We went in first in one vehicle. The second vehicle was security. They were coming in ten minutes behind us. They were going to come in with long guns, military outfits because where we were going was a hot spot where there were aggressive attacks on other people. And we're like, okay, here we are sitting ducks, what's going to happen? So we had them stay behind. We pulled around to the one road in. We sat there for a few minutes, just kind of like taking in the energy, and there was a lot of energy. And I rolled down the window and I looked at Martin. I'm like, are you getting are you feeling that? I'm like, I'm feeling energy, like right here, he goes, They're right there, he goes, I can feel a dog man and a squatch right over in this area. And we're kind of just sitting there, just being as still and quiet in the vehicle, and then all of a sudden, I see a massive bipedal creature stand up with ears on top of its head walk into the forest.
Speaker 5: And I'm going.
Speaker 2: I looked at Martin. I said, did did you just see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm thinking in myself, I'm seeing things.
Speaker 2: There's no way that could have happened.
Speaker 3: And i was really beside myself and I'm like, did you see He's like, yeah, I just saw that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, let's go in. We're ready. They know we're here.
Speaker 3: So we drive down this tiny little dirt road, like a dirt road where nightmares and horror films are made, okay, and.
Speaker 2: We crossed this bridge, this tiny little bridge.
Speaker 3: Now I have a Santa Cruz, a Hondai Santa Cruz truck, little tiny thing. We go across this bridge. Both all this foliage has grown way over. It's touching the side of my vehicle. But before we hit the bridge, my lights caught a face on the side of the bridge in the foliage and it ducked down, and I'm going. I looked at him. I said, did you see that? He goes, Yep, he goes, that's a century. That's a century. They know we're here.
Speaker 2: They're running back. They're telling the others we're here. I'm like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: So we get to the graveyard and we turn around, and what we did was made sure that if anything went down and went bad, our windows were down.
Speaker 2: These were in the vehicle. Get just jump in and go.
Speaker 3: So we get to the area, we start making our way up the hill and we're getting movement around us and this energy of anxiety and stress and we're like, what is happening? And Martin goes up a little bit further to this one little area of when and.
Speaker 2: Where he can see down the hill.
Speaker 3: He goes, we have a crawler. We have a crawler moving through the field. We have a crawler. And we're like, okay, all right, we're good. Let's just stick together because I mean, you can just feel the stress and anxiety coming from the forest like coming in and you can hear movement, but you can't see anything on the firm So we're inching our way up. We're making some house, making some calls. They're you know, they're kind of leery, look you know, you know that they're there. And then all of a sudden, our security team comes in. Adam goes, get up here.
Speaker 2: Move up, Move up.
Speaker 3: They come running in with long guns and military outfits and every.
Speaker 2: Thing stops the movement. Nothing is happening. Now, we still feel the energy.
Speaker 3: So Martin tells us something crazy because just myself and Melissa are the only two females in the group at this time. He goes, walk up the hill in a graveyard in the dark with no flashlights, and we've got nearly a full moon, walk up the hill and start humming or singing. We're looking at him like you want me and her to walk up the hill alone, and okay, so we do. We walk up the hill and you could just feel like the anxiety and like, what is this? What is this.
Speaker 2: Coming at us? Well? Me being me?
Speaker 3: The only nice pretty song that I know is you are My Sunshine. I start singing you are My Sunshine, and the anxiety, stress, and the energy of the forest just went. And I'm going, what just happened? Like there's nothing coming from the forest. It's so calm, it's so just peaceful, and we just kept going and not like nothing. It was just like, oh, okay, they're okay, they're okay. Martin goes, they've never seen a female out here, and you're the first female investigators we have brought here. They have never seen anything, and you're coming up and singing. It's like a maternal kind of energy and calm them right down. So we turn around and Craig is sitting down on a tree stop and I'm like, Greg, are you okay? He's like mm hmmm yeah, Like so nothing else is happening. Greg's sitting there very quiet. We get I mean literally, nothing is going on. Nothing else, darm nothing. We started singing and went dead. So we decided let's get back in the truck.
Speaker 2: We'll go back to.
Speaker 3: Base camp regroup. Turns out Greg got sick. Whatever that was their targeted Greg. He got dizzy, lightheaded, migrain nausea, and.
Speaker 2: He didn't tell anybody.
Speaker 3: We get back to base camp, he has to lie down and just like for an hour and a half he is decompressing and finally emerges and going okay, I feel better. I'm like, I said, okay, Greg, I said, here's my theory on this. We're not going to get any activity with a bunch of big men with giant guns running into the forest. I'm like, I know that, you know, I get the fact that they want to be you know, protect us, but it's really not.
Speaker 2: It's not working.
Speaker 3: We want to make contact, that's why we're here. So we go to a different graveyard, different site. We're kind of scoping everything out the next day and this is when the NCI guys came and Tim Dills was standing there and he was investigating because he's not a paranormal investigator at all, he's a cryptid investigator. And we're all kind of standing there and not a whole lot's happening, but we do see a black blob move through the forest and we're trying to talk to it. We're trying to see it's firm, anything, nothing, And so we're like, okay, we're gonna go down here. And we're kind of spread out just a little bit on this road and Tim goes, what in the heck? And we're like, what's going on now? Tim is like six two sixty three, he's a big guy. He goes, somebody just yanked on the back of my shirt my hoodie twice, like grabbed his hood and yank twice. And we're like, well, we're in a graveyard, you know there're gonna be paranormal activity. We just saw a black blob move through. So okay, but we're still in an area with big guys in there. We're a very large group of people, so again we regroup. That didn't work, so I said, we had a few more ladies arrive.
Speaker 2: I said, here's our chance.
Speaker 3: We go in there to our original place where we saw that figure and that face on the bridge.
Speaker 2: We go in there.
Speaker 3: We go in vulnerable, have a female team investigating, two cameraman cameraman. Nobody is armed except for Greg and Jim with little pistols tucked away, and I have bear spray. And I said, no security, no not that. Greg's like absolutely not, no security, no nothing. We're going in vulnerable.
Speaker 2: So we regroup right before we go.
Speaker 3: In, and he goes, we need to go in and we need to get them to come out, and the only way.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it is pick a fight. Let's go in and pick a fight with them. Now, earlier that week, I.
Speaker 3: Had to I walked to the to the little toilet thing, which was a ways away, and it was at night, and I got growled at from the forest, and at that point in.
Speaker 2: Time, I'm like, all right, okay.
Speaker 3: I've got to go to the bathroom. We already know you're here, you've been here. But it was a growl, like not aggressive, but it was like we're here, and you stay there.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I've got to grab my tortoise. My tortoise is making all kinds of u uh.
Speaker 5: Is that what that noise was walking off the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in his terrarium. He wanted out, so.
Speaker 3: He So We're like, okay, we're gonna go in and pick a fight. I heard this growl, and I'm like, I'm gonna mimic that growl.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: It three times, and let's just see what happens, and then we'll do somehows and we'll do this, and we'll do that.
Speaker 2: We have two women with therms.
Speaker 3: The rest of us are just using our eyesight and our own feelings, and we're like, let's see what happens. So then we go in. We start moving up the hill. We get halfway up the hill and I looked at Greg. I said, okay, let's let let's let's go. Let's we're ready. I let out three of those growls, and out of nowhere, all hell broke broke loose from the top of the ridge. You hear, oh, boom, and now the ground is shaking like.
Speaker 2: An earthquake under us. I'm like, my got it. They're here, they're angry. I'm gonna do it again. I do it again.
Speaker 3: Now we got a movement from all sides coming in where you hear boom, boom, and the ground is shaking, and I'm going, Okay, now we're getting it. We're getting it. So we're looking around with therms, we're hearing movement. You're getting this energy coming in. And I look at the top of the hill and I'm going to the I went to Amy. Amy's sitting beside me or standing beside me, and I said, do you see that light at the top of the hill behind that tree. I said, it's a bluish white light behind that tree, illuminating outwards. And I'm like, she goes, yeah, I see that. I'm like, we need to keep an eye on that. Like I don't know what that is yet, but we need to keep an eye on that. So Melissa makes a howl sound and we're getting more movement, and all of a sudden, she goes, I don't feel good. I'm nauseous and I'm lightheaded. I said, get behind me, because for whatever reason, it doesn't bother me. So she gets behind me.
Speaker 2: I block her.
Speaker 3: So we're making all kinds of noise. We're still getting more and more movement. Now we're getting a weird dog in the field behind us barking. We're getting more of these pounds and booms, and it's more rhythmic at this point, very bizarre. And now this light at the top of the hill looks like an oval, and I'm going, okay. I looked at Amy, I said, do you see that. That's more prominent, it's like an oval. Now she goes, yeah, I see it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Then Melissa goes, I'm feeling better, and then Jamie goes, I'm really sick. I don't feel good, and I'm like, get behind me. So they're targeting whoever that they can target. So Jim and Greg are filming. We have therms all around us. We start to move up a little bit more and so Greg does this growl, this long growl. I look up at the top of the hill and out of this oval with the light comes a crawler out of it. And I said, I have a crawler at my twelve o'clock And I'm like, I'm like, y'all seeing this, They're like, yeah, what is it. I'm like, I don't know yet. I'm like, just we have to keep an eye on this. And so I said, I have two crawlers at my twelve o'clock another one crawled out, and then a third one crawled out, and they're on all fours moving watching us. I'm like, we have to keep an eye on that. We have movement all around, we have a weird dog barking.
Speaker 2: In the background. There's booms, the ground shaking.
Speaker 3: It's now rhythmic, and I mean it like everything is happening now.
Speaker 2: So we start to just make a little bit more noise.
Speaker 3: We're just observing, and then I hear I look away for a split second. Greg goes ah and he takes the camera from one hand to the other. I look up and one of these crawlers is charging us.
Speaker 2: I mean like a.
Speaker 3: Gallop crawl, gnarly, long lanky arms and fingers and just like I mean, coming at us. He went to grab for his gun and I'm like, nope, I grab.
Speaker 2: My bear spray.
Speaker 3: I lunged forward, sprayed it and it did stop and retreat it And I'm going now, we had to retreat too, because I just sprayed bear spray. It's now lingering around, so we're now moving back. They moved back, but we are still having a ton of activity around us.
Speaker 2: I said, let's move back. Let's keep going back all the way down the hill to where.
Speaker 3: The trucks were. And as soon as we get to where the trucks were, we hear a woman's scream from the field behind us. There's a giant field behind us, a just past like a little strip of trees. Kristen turns around with her thermal and she goes, I have a large bipedal creature standing in the field watching us. I'm like, we're completely surrounded. I'm like, we have crawlers up there, we have movement closing in on us on the tree line. Then all of a sudden, our batteries died.
Speaker 2: Our backup batteries.
Speaker 3: Are regular batteries, all dead, all dead. The only thing that was working was Christen's therm and somebody's phone.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 3: I look to the left where my truck is, and I see these large red orbs in front of my truck. I look to the right and I see large red orbs behind the other truck.
Speaker 2: Now in my experience.
Speaker 3: Red orbs are not really good.
Speaker 4: They are if I can pop in here real quick, do you see the pattern that's happening over and over again? These the people around you get drained, and then more manifestations start showing up. Yep, your batteries on all this equipment get drained, and then more manifestations show up. Whatever it is, I think it could be some kind of like bio energetic plasma.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's cranky.
Speaker 4: It's using you guys to manifest itself into read.
Speaker 3: Because they targeted Jamie and they targeted Melissa, they got really really sick, really sick.
Speaker 2: Then they start targeting.
Speaker 3: Our batteries and so they're moving in closer and then finally we're.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, let's moving close.
Speaker 3: Don't allow anything to just come in and grab or whatever. So we stay close. And so Greg goes, listen, we came here to film. We did not come here.
Speaker 2: To you know, get hurt or injured or die. He goes, I'm going to call it, you know.
Speaker 3: And he goes, I we're going to regroup and then we're going to leave.
Speaker 2: As soon as he said that, I look to my left and.
Speaker 3: There is a giant bigfoot walking behind my truck and disappears into thin air, gone, massive thing. Massive thing had to be like nine feet tall, just giant. Just let I mean, it was insane how big this thing was. And it just disappeared, gone in the thin air. And I'm going, like, what is happening right now? Because at first, you know.
Speaker 2: You think to yourself, am I seeing this? Am I am I imagining?
Speaker 3: This? Is my eyes playing tricks on me. No, I'm like confirming with people, did you see this?
Speaker 2: Did you see this? Did you see this? Are you hearing this?
Speaker 3: It was insane and the thing was, we walked in vulnerable.
Speaker 2: We picked a fight. They knew we did not have any long guns or security.
Speaker 3: And we're all women except for two. And it was just insane. So we got in our vehicles and within the time, no sooner do we sit down, all of us had something happen in the vehicle. Melissa was sick, Jamie was sick. I feel like my throat's closing in on me. I'm having pressure in my chest. I'm hardly breathing, and I'm going, we got to get out of here. They're pushing us out, They're pushing us out. I'm like, just go, We're just going to go. I get to the top of the hill and make a left onto the other dirt road that we've got to get out on as soon.
Speaker 2: As I turn on that road.
Speaker 4: But we were all fine.
Speaker 3: So that was intense, intense, and so we came there to make contact and we did. Didn't think it was going to be to that level. We made contact and to have that experience, I mean, you only hear people like once in a lifetime experience of one thing or another.
Speaker 2: And we go to LBL and we walk in and very vulnerable.
Speaker 3: And pick a fight, which I don't suggest that anybody does, because it was a very dangerous, dangerous situation that.
Speaker 4: We put ourselves in. Where's the documentary.
Speaker 3: At It's going to be coming out at the end of twenty twenty six. It's called Return to Land Between the Lakes Making Contact.
Speaker 5: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The teaser is on Relic Films Media social media page on Facebook.
Speaker 4: And it's really cool.
Speaker 2: It's really cool.
Speaker 3: And we had a lot of great people there, very knowledgeable, very you know, they have we all have.
Speaker 2: Experience in some way, and it was insane.
Speaker 3: We even and one night I got to do the God helmet got oh wanted experience that was and we made sure that we I was like, I want to do it before we go out and investigate, to open myself up to have a better experience, to kind of draw them in.
Speaker 2: And it did.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. And if you ever get.
Speaker 3: A chance to do the God's Helmet, I strongly suggest you do it.
Speaker 2: Go in with an open mind. I did. I meditated, I prayed, and I just it was. You know, it's closely monitored.
Speaker 3: Somebody who is knowledgeable in it and really knows what they're doing has to monitor you while.
Speaker 2: You're while you're under under and then you just experience whatever you experience. That's dose you want to hear about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, So you're under for forty minutes and I'm like forty minutes, good Lord. And so basically, you don't you put on a little helmet with electrodes and your eyes are covered, and then you put little ear earbots in and you just lay there in a chair and you just relax.
Speaker 2: That's all you have to do.
Speaker 3: I prayed and meditated before and just to kind of get my mindset.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: They start the session and I see these lights and I'm like, okay, I've heard this happening with the God's helmet.
Speaker 2: You see lights.
Speaker 3: Well, within a few minutes, I'm in the future in an apartment building and somebody is behind me pushing me towards the window. The sky goes from blue to red, and then they turn me around.
Speaker 2: Then all of a sudden, I'm in a city with.
Speaker 3: Very strange older architecture, and I'm like, okay, this is crazy, and i just keep looking at different shapes and different things.
Speaker 2: And then I'm on a road in.
Speaker 3: A green pasture, and then all of a sudden, I'm back in the chair where I was in camp, and I'm hearing these bigfoot sounds coming off to the right of me in the forest. And then all of a sudden, I'm back on a road somewhere. And then I started time hopping. I went back to nineteen twenties and there was this couple all dressed up and they're having a party and drinking champagne and laughing. Then I'm in the nineteen seventies and these kids are outside playing in their driveway near the big Bonneville car. Then I'm in the nineteen forties and someone's house where they're all sitting around the big radio listening to the radio station whatever program's on there. And then I'm in the eighties and I keep popping, just with little glimpses, and then I'm back in the chair again and I'm hearing more noises in the forest, and then all of a sudden, I'm at the water's edge at the campground and I'm standing there in the dark, and in front of me. Is this the only way I can describe it, is this regal, petite moth woman. That's the only way I can describe it. She is standing there as beautiful as she could be, just looking so peaceful and just so just so poised, and i can see the design on her wings, and I'm like, she.
Speaker 2: Is just so beautiful.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking to myself, my god, she's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: And then all of a.
Speaker 3: Sudden, I'm back on a road, driving, driving around.
Speaker 2: In some just green pasture.
Speaker 3: And then I'm back in my chair again, and I'm sitting there and I hear somebody walking towards me and I can feel their energy and they keep walking closer and closer and closer and.
Speaker 2: Bump my chair and I mean it bumped my chair, and I'm like, somebody playing around with me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm going to continue this. I'll talk to them later. I'm like, I don't know what's going on. So then I go back and I'm looking at more architecture, and then all of a sudden, I'm in a car and falling spa, West Virginia on Route twenty two with a woman and she has this beautiful auburn hair. She's just so pretty and she looks at me and she goes too fast, too fast, too fast. I said, what's too fast? She went hmhm, But I said.
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 3: She was, And then all of a sudden, I'm back somewhere else and I'm like, how do I get back to that woman? I want to know what's too fast? What me?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: But she had this message that I mean, that was the only thing that happened where someone spoke to me. And then I'm back looking at architecture and just just it was a beautiful, beautiful, amazing experience. And then I get tapped on the shoulder and Trey Hudson is the one conducting the observation and the God's helmet, and I said, he goes you're done, since it's only been ten minutes. And he goes, it's been forty minutes. I'm like, no, I've been here ten minutes. That's legit it I know that. And Adam Davis is standing right, he was standing with Trey observing me. He was net, it's been forty minutes. We timed you, And I'm going, what And so we take the gods helmet off. We just I'm like trying to like figure out what just happened to me. I'm telling people and kind of reiterating, this is what happened. This is what happened, which really makes you like more open to what's going.
Speaker 2: On around you. And then we go out and.
Speaker 3: Do an investigation and we had another really amazing experience. This time we went in to where Tim got his his hoodie yank, and we got into two teams and each team had six people in it, and we went to the graveyard. But you go past the graveyard, there's a road that branches off and goes to into a big, big circle and there was a killing where two people were killed murdered in that area and they were shredded and partially consumed. This was many years ago, but we wanted to make sure that we go and investigate that area to see what's there. My crew goes to the right, and so there was myself, three other ladies and Sean and Mark, and Mark was behind, Sean was leading, and so Jamie is very very sensitive when it comes to the paranormal and DIDs. She can feel them a mile away. She knows they're there. We go walking and we come to a power the power lines. She goes, stop, something's here. I said, are you getting energy off the power lines? Or are you getting energy in the forest? She goes, I don't know. Amy was there, her sister, and she and I said, you've got the therm.
Speaker 7: Check.
Speaker 2: So she's checking around. She goes, I have a hit on the therm.
Speaker 3: I have a bipedal creature standing behind a tree peeking out at us. So we're standing there. I catch it on thermb as well. I got her thermb. I'm like, it's right there. It's watching us, and it's not being aggressive, it's just observing. It's just curious. I'm like, okay, we're not gonna do anything. Well, Sean goes, let me walk up ahead. Everybody will else stay you here. He walks up ahead, and this creature starts him, so he walks back, and so I said, we're going to move forward, and so Sean was like, yeah, let's move forward. So we're starting to move forward. This thing starts growling at us and then starts to walk away and parallel us as we're walking along the road. So we're like, okay, we can hear it. It's far enough away that we're okay again. Brought my bear spray and so okay.
Speaker 2: We get to this tiny little service road that goes down.
Speaker 3: A hill and I look down the hill way down at the bottom of the hill is a little fire and a truck, and I'm like, this bipedal creature hiding behind a tree growling at us is not a camper. We know that it's too big, And I said, and we seem to think that this creature was watching this camp maybe to see okay, once they go to sleep, you know, maybe there's some food.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're gonna leave food.
Speaker 3: Behind, maybe I can get something, and sees us as a threat moving in on their food source. Well, we walked past that service road and kept going and it didn't follow us. So we're like, yeah, he was watching the camper. He just wanted something to eat. So we kept going and we're hearing all kinds of all kinds of you know, movement in the forest, walking, and we're just like, okay, let's just keep an eye out.
Speaker 2: It could be dear, it could be anything. We don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's just keep our eyes and ears out in the FRM because we don't have any flashlights out because this week the moon was so bright we didn't need flashlights. So right before we get to our halfway point, Amy has her FRM and she's looking into the forest and she goes, Guys, I have something really bizarre, but I just caught on the firm and I'm looking for it again and I'm not finding it, and we're like, what is it? She goes, the only way I can describe it, it was a hat, a witch's hat, floating on the ground and moving away.
Speaker 2: What she goes, I haven't recorded.
Speaker 3: When we get back to camp, we'll take a look, she goes, but there's no other way of me describing this.
Speaker 2: So we're like, okay.
Speaker 3: So we meet up with the other team, we exchange information as to what we experienced, We move on ahead and we loop back around. We don't see anything up ahead, and we get back to where we parked. Then we decided to move into groups of two with chairs and just sit in little like pods in locations like we could see each other, but we're far enough away just to see what we can experience. No flashlights, just sitting there in silence. And so one team saw an orb. Another team was here and growling. Sean and I saw this woman apparition appear in white floating and just then just disappears. We're seeing these little tiny orbs, not big orbs, tiny ones like little like fairy lights, and sometimes they would get a little bigger. But that was really it. There was no other activity other than that.
Speaker 2: Now. We stayed out there until about two two thirty in the morning, so we get back to base camp.
Speaker 4: If anybody was drained in that time period, and was anybody drained, yeah, are they they started having the nausea or all the rest of these other symptoms.
Speaker 2: There was nothing, no we nobody did.
Speaker 3: The only thing Jamie is very very sensitive, was getting that sensitivity, like that anxiety like there's something here, and like a little not in her stomach. She goes, there's something here, there's something here, and that's when we saw that creature behind the tree on the firm After that, she didn't feel anything, so we were just kind of observing and we're like, okay, that was another good night.
Speaker 2: So we get back to base camp.
Speaker 3: We have a fire going because we're all kind of like that was really cool, you know, you know, hyped up. Then all of a sudden, we start hearing movement around the camp. But we're like, and there was enough of us there that nothing came in, but we had our therms out and all we saw were deer, but we knew that there was something else out there making these large noises, and it was like, those aren't deer, We're hearing something else. So it was it was an amazing, amazing experience. And I mean we also had some paranormal activity out there too. We had we went up there was a graveyard at the top of the hill right above base camp, and it was the Coulson family graveyard, and so we get up there and I immediately get overwhelmed with this feeling like there's somebody watching us, and I kind of just meditate a little bit and with my mind's eye, I see this woman standing in the forest with this long skirt on and this white wrap shirt and her hair was in a braid and she's looking at me like what are you doing, like just like confused. And I tried to talk to her and she wouldn't talk to me. The next day we take the dowsing rods up there, and I said, and we started talking to like we did I see you? And we got a solid yes. I said, were you scared?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I said were you confused?
Speaker 3: And she goes yes, like my apologies, like we're here just observing, just to say hello. Didn't mean to interrupt you. It was more or less that kind of thing. As soon as we got done with the dallasing rods, because Greg was up there, he immediately got sick, dizzy.
Speaker 2: Lightheaded, just nauseous.
Speaker 3: We had to grab him, get him in the truck and drive him down the hill to base camp. And then he's like, Okay, I feel better. I feel better. Our last day there, myself, Melissa and Janie went back up on that hill.
Speaker 2: And I said, I want to go where that lady was.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 3: We go back there, and again it was like I got punched at the stomach. It hit me so hard, and I'm like, so I just sat there and I just closed my eyes and I with my mind's eye. She was standing there and her husband was there too, and he had and I'm going to use an old term, these dungarees that like farmers and field men wore. He had this big hat that was very worn and a shirt and he was rather dirty. And she was standing there kind of scared, like looking at him and looking at me like, oh, this isn't good.
Speaker 2: And he's looking at me angry.
Speaker 3: I mean, he is mad, and I'm like, I'm so sorry. I'm like, we're just here to say hello. We're gonna be respectful, and he's looking at me and I said, you know, and I tried to introduce myself and he turned away when like I don't have time for this.
Speaker 2: Crap, and he walked away. I'm going that was the first for me.
Speaker 3: They were like I make care and she's still looking terrified because she thought he was going to do so, and like, oh my god, I can't believe you're here and he's here and he's gonna be angry, and oh my god, oh my god. I'm like I'm gonna leave now.
Speaker 2: So I walks.
Speaker 3: Away and I was like I'm so sorry. It was Yeah, they they are still residing there, hanging out on the Colson family area.
Speaker 2: It was really cool.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. It seems like all of this phenomena is sort of based around this spiritual concept, right, Yes, very much. There's there's this connection to maybe alternate dimensions or's some kind of dimensionality to it.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. That's what we fully believe is the multi dimensional where you have these portals opening, entities are coming out, and we almost got the feeling. And of course we're going to have to do a lot more research to look into this, but it was like Bigfoot is there, but they are more observant. You know, they'll come in when there's a small group of people, but if you're being aggressive, it's almost like that's when the portal's open and the rakes come out and dog mags comes out, and that's what's protecting them. And that's the kind of feeling we got. Now I can't say that for sure, but that was just a feeling we all had like bigfoots in the background, almost like a person up on their porch with the dogs in the front yard.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the way that it's happening is you guys are are getting drained, and then more stuff is coming through using your energy to do it. So the more they scare you, the more the manifestations happen, and the more all of the stuff raps up. That's, you know, sort of like a constant theme is they're using your energy to have more stuff happen, very much, very much.
Speaker 2: And you know, I'm pretty good about, you.
Speaker 3: Know, meditating and using my mind's eye and just kind of being in silence and looking around.
Speaker 4: And then I.
Speaker 2: Could not see this one patch of forest in our campground.
Speaker 3: I couldn't see it. It was white it out, completely white it out. No matter what I did, no matter how hard I meditated, it was completely it was a white out, like there's something there protecting it.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: It was. It was probably one of the best experiences.
Speaker 3: I've ever had, and it helped me have a better understanding of cryptids and paranormal and what experiments work and what lures them in and you know, behaviors and energy.
Speaker 2: You know, if you go in.
Speaker 3: And you're going to scare them with long guns and military esque you know formations, they're not going to come out. They're not gonna they're not going to face that. They know that that's a threat. But if they think that they can take you, they will.
Speaker 5: That's a crazy crazy stories.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, yeah that's what I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, some people crochet or you know, go shopping.
Speaker 3: I go in the forest and you know, look for cryptis and paranormalists.
Speaker 5: Yeah it sounds a lot more fun.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what I do is a lot more fun.
Speaker 5: That's interesting to think about the whole.
Speaker 6: Uh well, I mean I agree also with the portal stuff. I really do think there's something to do with that and all this shit, because like you're even saying before they think disappeared behind your car. Yeah, maybe it's like some sort of like I don't know, like portal or some vibration change.
Speaker 3: And you know, you hear about reports of bigfoot cloaking. That's a cloaking thing, and I don't know much about it, and they're saying that they can completely disappear, and there have been studies shown that. You know, but with the physical eye you cannot see something. But either you see a shadow move or you see some an anomaly on some sort of equipment that you use, and it is there, but you can't see it, you know, it did something like that happen.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I truly do not know. I couldn't even tell you.
Speaker 3: And I'm still trying to process what has happened to us and really trying to understand, you know, the concept of everything that happened that night. It was intense because it was happening all around us and everything was different and you know, barking and screaming and you know, movement and things charging at you, and it was like, what's happening and people getting sick?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was intense and I would do it all over again, fifteen times over.
Speaker 2: I do it again.
Speaker 4: Is there a plan to go back?
Speaker 2: I would love to go back. As of right now, we are not. We don't have any plans right now. We have a.
Speaker 3: Film coming out in January January thirty first, called The Vanished where it's a documentary movie about two missing persons in the Smoking Mountains that were never solved and it was completely unexplained and we investigated the Smoking Mountains for a week and had paranormal activity happen every single day. Wow, I have never seen activity like that in my life. I'm like, I even looked at them, I said, is this normal. They're like, no, no, this is not normal. We saw orbs every night. We're hearing metal clanging in the forest. We're getting flashes of light, like blinding flashing of light in darkness, and disembodied voices and just an overwhelming feeling of dread and knocking. We were hearing knocking as well. And I had interviewed a lady whose family had been there for three generations, and she said, yeah, my grandfather was brought in to help build the roads in the National Forest. And she goes, he was, you know, they had to dig a lot of stuff up to put the roads in, to go to Cade's.
Speaker 2: Cove and other things.
Speaker 3: And she goes, they found one unmarked grave after another after another, and she goes, the horrific part was is some of these boxes, they didn't know what it was. They opened up the boxes and there's a dead body. But when they looked at the top of the box, there were scratch marks. So a lot of people were buried alive or they were murdered.
Speaker 2: And here these.
Speaker 3: Men are digging up these unmarked graves, unleashing this negative energy that had been buried.
Speaker 2: And so now you've.
Speaker 3: Got a plethora of paranormal activity. And I'm like, well, that's why, that's why we're experiencing this all over.
Speaker 2: It's not just one area, it was all over.
Speaker 3: And I was very happy that we were getting this activity. But on the flip side, it was like you felt horrible because you're like, my god, these entities are still here, these spirits are still here.
Speaker 2: They're lingering because of such.
Speaker 3: Tragic endings and events, and it was horrific and terror and pain, and You're like, this.
Speaker 2: Is what they experienced at the very end. It was really really intense.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 6: Something I wanted to ask you earlier that I forgot to ask. Uh, you guys carrying I would assume you guys carry a compass with you? Correctly, do we carry on what accompass?
Speaker 2: A conference?
Speaker 5: A compass?
Speaker 2: Oh? A compass?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we carry Yes, we do, but we don't navigate through it unless we have to. So do we look at it and see if it's spinning around?
Speaker 2: No, we don't normally look at it.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I would wonder when people are getting sick to check for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we did experience a spike.
Speaker 3: We were looking at some uh, one of the guys the NCI guys had a something that he was measuring and its spiked really really high, and I don't really.
Speaker 2: Remember what that was.
Speaker 3: And at the same time that that spiked is when Greg was on the top of that hill with us and he got sick. I'm like, well, that makes sense, so that we have that all documented.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The only reason why I'm even thinking like something to do with maybe like the electro magnetic field, Like like, if it's taking the energy, something's got to be sucking that energy, right, So I would think there's got to be a magnetic field in the same area pulling that energy.
Speaker 3: And this whole area is just filled with tragedy and you know, the lbl is, you know, I don't really remember when they dammed up the rivers, but they pushed everybody out of their own land, and people had homes and had lived there and buried their family members there, and then they just flooded so much and then it's just it's it was awful.
Speaker 5: You have any yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Actually you really got to me thinking, I really, you know, what the stories that or your experiences. I don't want to say stories that sounds.
Speaker 8: Like you no, you know, I don't want it to with with what you say that was going on, Like I really I really wonder about this area just being like like something magical is going on.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's something going on there.
Speaker 3: And of course there's a ton of people that live around in that area that come in on a regular basis and do investigations. Like Martin Groves, he goes in there all the time. He has experiences all the time. But he goes in again vulnerable. He doesn't carry a weapon. He has his walking stick and a lantern.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: So he goes in very peacefully and you know, makes contact and is just and leave some some gifts, not food, but just gifts, and goes in very mindfully and respectfully. I think if I had lived or if I live around that area, I would do the same thing. I would go in very respectfully, mindfully and just make sure that they understand that we are, you.
Speaker 2: Know, going in, not going to be aggressive, but just to go in and.
Speaker 4: You knows where they have, right. I think there's the difference. There has to be sort of an attitude of reverence for there not to be a bunch of trouble. I think that's one of the main factors. And they are shape shifters, so there's a strange element of that in there as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's a very very creepy environment, especially at night.
Speaker 2: It's very very creepy.
Speaker 3: You go in and you feel that energy, you feel that that anxiety, and then you start to feel I mean, I know, I felt knots in my stomach, heaviness in my chest, throat, feeling like it's going to close up just from them just pushing their energy. I never got sick, but others did. Yeah, it was, it was, It was insane. So we got to experience a lot of that and got to you know, spend some time with NCI guys, with the seekers with ASOG, and then we also got to film a few episodes of Beyond the Ordinary, which is a top show I started with Relic Films and so that's aired.
Speaker 2: On YouTube on the Relic Films.
Speaker 4: Channel.
Speaker 2: So we got to really dive in.
Speaker 3: Deep with some really cool guests and talk to them about their extreme experiences.
Speaker 4: Well, I'd love to do experiments with this stuff, you know, right.
Speaker 2: Right, because that is the perfect way.
Speaker 5: Fucking weird's going on in those woods.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And so that is the perfect environment to do it because it is. I mean, you can go into the same space and keep doing experience because it's just so vast and you can just target one whole area and then move on to the next area when you're ready.
Speaker 5: You think you could go in there and do like invocations and actually get the chit going.
Speaker 2: I don't recommend again if you don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: If you don't know what you're.
Speaker 6: Doing, well, I mean I know the formula, what's gonna happen afterwards, I can't really tell you.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, there's because we were, you know, near the south area of it on the Tennessee Kentucky border, and so we were in that whole area.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I have to say, honestly, even with the big.
Speaker 4: What's that that sounds like a job, Let's get out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I mean it is.
Speaker 3: I mean you could spend a month there and just really have the best time and just experience everything and move around and just kind of get a just a set up camp and just observe.
Speaker 2: I don't think a week was long enough, right, I.
Speaker 5: Could see that You're like, oh, I was just getting great and then he had to go home.
Speaker 2: Right, I know.
Speaker 3: It was like you know, had I had a shower, I think I could have stayed longer.
Speaker 5: You know. Oh yeah, that could make a huge difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it made a huge difference.
Speaker 3: And you know it was a little It rained twice and of course the last night it rained, and then the next morning we had to break camp and in the mud, I.
Speaker 5: Think it was. That was great stuff. And Natalie, I think I think we could kind of wrap it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was that was actually a lot like, yeah, you should a lot hold us a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wasn't expected that much as considering this a movie coming out, So yeah, I appreciate how much you told us already.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's some.
Speaker 6: Uh definitely, it definitely got me wanting to see I got to watch this ship now.
Speaker 3: That Oh yeah, so that'll come out the end of twenty twenty six, but definitely go see The Vanished. January thirty first is the premiere in Gardendale, Alabama. We're also having a para con. They're a small para con where we're going to have speakers and vendors and some really cool things going on in contests and I'll be speaking there. Yeah, So Gardendale, Alabama, and that's where tickets are on sale now and there's vendor spots open.
Speaker 5: Oh really, I was just going to ask you if that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's vendor spots open.
Speaker 6: Might do I might do that actually yeah, yeah, yeah, let me know about that after the show. But yeah, I'll obviously I'll be since I do follow you on Instagram when this stuff comes out, and we'll be like sharing it and people will know that the show's out, see how posting about it. But yeah, yeah, definitely keep an eye off for all that stuff. Like I said, this already sounds fucking wild just from her toms, So I'm really looking forward to this.
Speaker 5: And he definitely got me interested. You know.
Speaker 6: The one thing I just wanted to say too, I guess before we end it like not even so much uh with the bigfoot stuff itself. It's everything else that comes along with the looking for him that really gets me interested. To tell you the truth, you know.
Speaker 5: It's just so yeah of like just high strangeness.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: It's very because you've got you know, and then it overlaps into paranormal and then you orbs ufo you know, orbs ufo activity, and then it all somehow is all connected. And once you get into one you you're going to get into the other stuff as well.
Speaker 2: It's inevitable.
Speaker 6: So it seems like lately when you hear people's investigations it's got like everything, Oh yeah, nice, great stuff. Well, Natalie, let everybody know where they can find all your stuff again or whatever you want to advertise.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I am on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok under Natalie Sneerman. You can also find me on Relic Films Media on Facebook and Relic Films YouTube channel, and All Beyond the Ordinary is on the fourth episode right now, the fifth episodes coming out on Sunday. Definitely check that out because we have a ton of fun talking to these folks and it's a really cool vibe. Definitely go check that out. And then the Vanish just coming out January thirty first, and be sure to look out for returning to land between the links making contact. And then of course you could find me on Blondes and Booze and Paranormal among us podcasts.
Speaker 6: Nice, nice, awesome, And if anybody wants to see what it's like to see Natalie speak at an event, you can check out the thing I did film for her when she was at Charlie's beyond belief that is up on the occult Rejects did a very good job. You know, she'll definitely keep your attention for the time that she's talking, thank you. Yeah yeah, yeah, no, yeah, so yeah. And the reason I'm saying that if people are thinking, like, oh, maybe I should go check out this thing in Alabama, go check out you know what she did in the past, and I'm sure she'll be doing something better than that in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be doing a little something a little different than yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, I can imagine from that, you know, from the stuff I've even known you've done already since then, You've already had tons of experiences. I didn't you even have, like some wild shit happened to you. Why I was there when you went out. You went out investigating. Remember you're like you got smamp boots and I.
Speaker 8: Was like, fuck, no, I don't, Oh my gosh, yeah, you even tell me crazy shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you know, five of us went out to investigate. So it was myself, Marie, Marie Dumont from mid Florida Bigfoot researchers, Cheryl Bob and when Lynn goes, I have this place, I'm gonna take you guys.
Speaker 2: We're like, yeah, all right, she goes there's there could be big foot.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be UFOs. We're like, let's go. I always carry bear spray, folks. I'm a huge advocate from.
Speaker 5: The bear spray.
Speaker 2: There's a reason.
Speaker 3: So we go out and we're walking along this little dirt road you can't get a car down by no means. And we're walking and there's a really tall grass and there's trees and brush all around us, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm thinking to myself, there could be.
Speaker 3: Something literally right on the other side, and we wouldn't know because you can't see it's so thick.
Speaker 2: So we keep.
Speaker 3: Walking and walking, and we hear a growl like okay, we just stopped staying very still nothing on the firm.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, well, maybe it could have been a bear or something, and you know, hey, So we keep going, and so Bob and Lynn turn around to go back because Bob forgot to lock his jeep, which left me and Cheryl. We're like, not a big deal, we got plenty of stuff to do. We're gonna just kind of mosey around. So we're like just doing our thing, just relaxing and enjoying. And then Marie goes, there's something right here, and me with my therm turn around, going where and I start to walk towards her, and something very large gets up in the tall grass. Now it's on four legs. We know it's not a bigfoot, we know it's not anything else, but it's something big. I'm going, oh lord. So Marie grabs Cheryl. She goes, we need to get out of here now. And I have my walking stick, I got my bear spray, and I'm walking kind of backwards and sideways. I'm keeping my eye on this thing that's now paralleling us out in the tall grass. Marie and Cheryl are like behind me, but walking. They're like go and Marie's like, come on, Cheryl, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: We gotta go.
Speaker 3: And this thing is now just all fours, just like ah, you know, and we are clearly not walking fast enough. And this thing comes and charges us, and it was a panther. I shoot a little bit of bear spray just to scare it and stop it, because I don't want to hurt it. But I'm like, this thing could kill us, but I you know, it's like all in my head at the split second. Yeah, I shoot. When I shoot the bear spray, it makes, of course a loud noise. Marie and Cheryl scream. Bob and Lynn hear them scream and come hauling ass back. I'm like, just go go, and I am like trying to run backwards out of the forest and this thing is not following us, but I'm like if it back around somewhere and cuts us off, We're like, I'm gonna have to shoot this thing again with bear spray. And then finally we meet up with Bob and Lynn. Bob comes around, like what's going on. I'm like, just go, just go, just go, and we finally get out of there, and then at that point, the adrenaline is going and now we start laughing because it was so insane that a Florida panther had charged us, and Lynn goes, you know, Lynn was like, yeah, we found out later that it was a Florida panther refuge area that we walked into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you just took us in here?
Speaker 5: It is spray because I walked into his house.
Speaker 2: Here, I am.
Speaker 9: Walking into their house like here you and they like trying to push us out and it was insane.
Speaker 4: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: Hey, Cryptic, how you doing that?
Speaker 5: Was fair? I remember you telling me something. You're like, yeah, I need a new can bear sprays.
Speaker 2: One that went out at the l B L.
Speaker 5: At least at least it's coming in handy, right.
Speaker 2: So I told everybody, I said, this is a good lesson because think about it.
Speaker 3: You have some crawler which is a generic term, charging you. You don't know what it is, and you pull a gun and try to shoot it.
Speaker 2: Are you really going to hit that thing?
Speaker 3: Or are you just going to make it mad? Me with my bear spray. Yeah, we had to retreat, but it stopped it.
Speaker 2: So I have a firm believer on bear spray.
Speaker 5: I think definitely.
Speaker 4: Well that's what you're going to be known for from now on. Is going to be like.
Speaker 2: That's right, just come to me.
Speaker 3: And then somebody goes, you know, you should be a spokesperson for that bear spray.
Speaker 5: Sponsoring you, right.
Speaker 3: You should start sponsoring me with bear spray.
Speaker 6: Listen, all right, Headless, let everybody know where they can find your stuff at.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 4: You can find me on Twitter and on YouTube Headless Giant and on Instagram, so check it out.
Speaker 5: Thank you, of course.
Speaker 6: No, thank you for coming on and again, Natalie, that was an awesome time.
Speaker 5: I knew it was gonna be like usual.
Speaker 6: But hopefully we'll talk to you again in the future, maybe even see you at this event.
Speaker 5: That you were talking about. I'm hopefully. Yeah, I'll see if I can get the information from you after the show. Yeah, whatever happened? Real quick?
Speaker 6: What was Wasn't there one that was in Tennessee near Nashville or something like that?
Speaker 5: You remember, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: We we're going to be doing another investigation like around the Nashville area for paranormal We're gonna be doing that as another film.
Speaker 6: Okay, awesome, awesome, all right, all right, yeah it's over. Thank you very much. I appreciate you coming on, Italie, everybody in the chat, thank you so much for jumping in and commenting, uh in Cryptical Crossroads. Thank you for showing up. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's what's up. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, and again thank you for everybody for checking out the live. That's why we go live, and there's a lot of people here from the beginning to the end.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: And then that's what's up, and that's why I do it. And until the next one, everybody be well later.
Speaker 2: Thank you.