Speaker 1: That's a long wrestling show they got going on there.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean it hasn't changed in six years. Still still really long, Still.
Speaker 1: Still doing really really long shows.
Speaker 2: They're still taping aw Elevator even though that's not even on in the air anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I got a lot of the The r OH Show though, too.
Speaker 2: They have rh too. I keep forgetting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it makes very little sense, I know, chalking where they're recording all of the stuff, right, it's not live. And they still didn't start this ship till like like eight o'clock and it went to fucking eleven ish.
Speaker 2: All right, So you got there before any of the matches start or did you show up like halfway through ROH or something?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I was. I mean I'm early all the time to pretty much everything. So I got there probably, I don't know, closer to seven and it didn't start until fucking eight o'clock. And it's like, it's just a long fucking show to set through. But I have the spoilers up. I don't know if you saw that. I got that shit. Uh you know, let me cut and paste and put that in the fucking chat too. That might make it easier. But this is yeah, this is the show that they gave to you there or gave to me there. It is of course, you know they're doing back to back tapings there, so they make a point of the fact where you know they'll come out or I say they it's fucking Tony Khan. Tony Khan comes out and he's like, how many are you were here last night? Like ninety percent of the crowd is like whoo. So it's like that's a good thing. But also at the same time, the building isn't completely full, and it's dead smack in the center of the fucking city in a major area, and I'm like, oh Jesus, So they're just getting the same fucking people two nights in a row and the place isn't even full. So that's a little strange.
Speaker 2: Well let's start. Let's let's start a little simpler, right, I mean, Frank, Yes, I'm Frank east Gus. You went to the aw double Live show yesterday?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and taping yeh it was.
Speaker 2: It was scheduled to start at eight Eastern, yes, but they were recording r O H at seven or was it earlier than seven?
Speaker 1: So they did this weird mash of things. Where I'm sitting there, I'm thinking to myself, I'm like, okay, they're not putting these man. I don't even think they're putting the matches in order of the way that they tape them on collision. So they did basically the entire collision card, and then at like ten o'clock at night, they're like, well, now it's time for a ring of honor. I'm like, well, that's that's not helping. I mean, I will say the most fascinating thing is like, I've never seen Tony Kahan in person for obvious reasons, and he certainly has the he has the arms of a bonobo, like his arms are incredibly long for his being and his torso and I'm like, I already know that this guy is foreshore for shore, got something going on upstairs, but like he physically looks odd because of that too, and whoever's putting the gift up there, it's like, oh, yeah, that's that's about right, Like that's that's what he physically looks like and moves around in person. I was like, this, this is a this is a strange experience, man. But I did find out immediately what big show's doing Big shows a commentator on Collision did did did you know that?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: We both just not aware of that information. He's a commentator.
Speaker 2: Not only did I not know that? And you not know that? Nobody, nobody in what a week and a half two weeks even mentioned it.
Speaker 1: Mentioned it.
Speaker 2: I did not see on all of our different social media platform experience of whatever the fuck, not one person corrected that. Now one person for for people that will fucking question everything. Apparently nobody knew that Big Show was the commentator for Collision.
Speaker 1: Rough fucking rough. So yeah, that's what the Big Show was awesome. So Big Show comes out to like a pretty pretty good reaction. You got to remember, this is a smaller crowd. The vast majority of the crowd is exactly what you think it would be. And I don't mean that immediately as a pejorative. It's mostly people in their thirties and forties thoughts.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say engineers and astronauts.
Speaker 1: But well, well yeah, they're certainly not poor. That's no poor people. I was looking around for panhandlers and homeless people. That's not into the building. But everyone there was very clearly middle to middle upper class Dave Meltzer was dead dead on you know, but yeah it was. I was like, oh, there's fucking there's big show and Schevanni Shaffanni sitting next to him, and when I tell you, for a good half an hour of the show, like almost every time I was looking down, he was texting on his phone.
Speaker 2: Well he's got to give you know, Baker updates about what's going on in the company.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, dear Slim, I wrote you and you're still not. Yeah, Like I where I was sitting, which I'm dead too, it's a little bit, but it's kind of funny as a card goes on. But like where I was sitting, I had a direct eyeshot down to see like most of the crowd underneath and the commentators and shit, And I'm like, oh yeah, Tony Shavani's just like stepping an energy drink and fucking texting on his phone. I'm like, dude, for what it's worse, you know, to all the people that might actually want to try to do commentary on this shit, which I'm sure, why not, Uh just go home? Like he just very clearly, like I'm just looking at him, going this is the way that like a disinterested significant other or like a parent that's just like barely engaged with their child is doing something. He's sitting there on his fucking phone. And he's a sixty something year old man. It's not like he's some teenage kid you know who's like I I gotta, you know, keep up in all the gossip or whatever. I'm like, this is a senior citizen. It's like, you don't fucking care, dude. I've made fun of him a million times for being a fucking shud, But seeing that, I'm like, yeah, I nailed it. Yeah, that's one point for that. I kind of got that. One lighting is saying he's only fifty four? Does that? No he's not, he's old he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I thought he was older than that too.
Speaker 1: I don't know that doesn't yeh.
Speaker 2: Fifty four? Is that it's like six seven, bro? Like, I mean, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: It, No he is not? Okay, So yeah, sixty I'm getting filthy now filthy is coming through with sixty eight.
Speaker 2: That is a big discrepancy, gentlemen. Can we figure this out? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, Who's which? Which internet? Are you asking?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? What is this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He doesn't Yeah, well, the way he washes in the blood of young.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the adreno chrome.
Speaker 2: If you had the opportunity to kill one lizard person in aw Come on, how is Shavanni not your first shot?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh? He all right, so thank you. Yeah, no, he's sixty eight years old. That fucking that makes sense, thank you. Yeah, but yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: Sucking lightning looking on on WCW's website, like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, were you pulling that information from the way back machine?
Speaker 2: Where you get that was on arc dot org and it says he's a young fifty eight. What fifty four?
Speaker 1: Tony Shavanni's editing his own Wikipedia. He's like, he's fifty four, got a big old dick, big old swang in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It want to be a complete creep when he heads on the twenty year olds, you know, yeah, come yeah, he looked it up.
Speaker 1: He's like, how old's Leonardo DiCaprio. That's how old I'll be because we look the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you're.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sucks. But that was so they came out for what it's worst, big show. Seemed happy to be there. He was, you know, shaking hands and high fiving and talking to the people around. Like I said, Trevanni's just there, like dad, dad, look him doing a thing on the swing. Oh yeah, great, great, yeah, yeah, that's great. Yeah, that's awesome. But now that dude sucks shit. But the opener for the night, I gotta say, so, this was the night of many factions. I know that aw is kind of known for their factions and the ones that like just won't go the fuck away that have been around forever, but almos, everybody I saw on the night belonged to one group or the other, and then multiple people from the same group were doing things. So what's his name? Comes out? Oh no, no, I'm sorry that this is out of order. So Daniel Garcia and Wheeler you to come out to their music, which quite literally is a click track. It's a click track, but when you record music to a metronome, it's basically that. So they come out and they're fighting the dark Order, remember the Dark Order. They're still doing that, but it's apparently through Ring of Honor, because that's.
Speaker 2: When darkness cost.
Speaker 1: The darkness goes so well, how little you know, sir. When you say the darkness goes to the Ring of Honor, that certainly is Tony's m O, whether he realizes it or not. Uh yeah, so obviously the fucking the shitty, fucking Death Riders beat the Dark Order, which Daniel Garcia and wheel are you to come out? And I'm just looking at these guys and I'm going, they're still doing this with these two, just dull dull bland nothing to these guys. I'm like, they're still running with these guys, and they're putting them on the main show. And the crazy thing is is like, by the time I get to the Roh bullshit, I was thinking to myself and going, so some of these people that they're just like smushing away in ROH Purgatory are definitely way more capable of doing shit on the main show than the people that they're insisting on putting on this fucking main show. But yeah, Daniel Garcia and Wheeler, you did the you know, these are the exciting guys they want you to start the night off with.
Speaker 2: This is the pre show or are you talking about the actual main aw show?
Speaker 1: Now? I think this was Well, that's the problem. It's just because they do everything and nothing is explained to you, really.
Speaker 2: And that's how I experienced it too, but there was usually a break in between them running the dark and Dark Elevation matches from back in the day and when you get to the main show, So there was some kind of a break usually. But I don't know if that's still that still happens or is it just they keep throwing shit at you, because that was another thing too, was my experience was it really was like total NonStop action. It was like as soon as somebody was done with a match, here's a couple more people. Yeah, like right on the ramp, like they're meeting each other on the way up and the way down.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, shit, well that's that's Tony Kahan trying to do the old ECW Paul Hayman shit right. That was that was Hayman's thing that he did for a little while where it was you know, there are no pauses, I'm out the ring, you're in the ring, and we're on to the next thing. But yeah, I don't even know if that was technically a dark match or not. Like I said, they just they don't really explain much of anything what just happens.
Speaker 2: So what was this was the audience like, because you're you're already getting into the matches and stuff. But you're talking about this being a new venue. You've never been to this venue before. You kind of gave us an idea of where you were sitting, But like, what was the crowd like at this point? Like, not not to the main show yet, obviously that'll be a different crowd. But when you're walking in there, what kind of merch did they have set up? Did they have anything set up?
Speaker 1: Barely any merch man barely, but.
Speaker 2: Still the beginning of the show. Huh.
Speaker 1: I don't like. My two buddies that I went with. They're you know, they're long running wrestling fans, obviously, because they're dudes that are, you know, my age, and they've loved it their whole lives. And they're like, oh yeah, maybe i'll get a shirt. And we walk over to the merch stand and there's like six shirts.
Speaker 2: For were they all? Were they all Roman reigns?
Speaker 1: Well this is the weird thing. It's like, okay, you got yourself. Oh dude, there's there were multiple pieces of merch for fucking Jungle Boy. I'm like, why does Jungle Boy have? There was? Oh god, if I remember correctly, I mean somebody fire sail or something like, yeah, no ship right, like it's in the Walmart DVD bin I wish uh no like And maybe I'm wrong and I just I'm misremembering it. Yeah, but I don't think I even saw a Sasha shirt. I don't think I saw a fucking Mercedes Mona shirt. But there was. There was a couple of pieces of Martise.
Speaker 2: Guys making fucking money if they don't have.
Speaker 1: Merch Tony, Tony doesn't seemingly care, dude. I mean, it's it's not.
Speaker 2: That's such a weird thing because it's a chance to well, I mean, even if you wanted the price things at five dollars, it's people wearing your logo. It's people people just admitting that they like your product. It's a weird thing not to have, So you know what I mean, Like you're trying to raise awareness. What raises better awareness about aw than people that are willing to wear your shit?
Speaker 1: Well, I will say this for sure. When I got on the train, probably about three or four stops, and I did start to see people that were heading towards the show, and that's where I started to establish the idea. I'm like, yeah, there are barely any young people going to the thing, Like I saw some people with their kids, but like I said, for the most part, it's all grown fucking people in their thirties and forties. But they're in the aw shirts and then they're in their own merch. You know, they're old, like, oh I bought this the last time they were in whatever the fuck. But it's very clearly a set specific group of people that are going to just follow, like these are the exact amount of fans. Like looking around the crowd, I predicted before. I don't remember if I said it to you guys or not, but I'm like, I'm gonna see anywhere from six to ten people I know that I haven't seen in for a long time. Here, I haven't seen him forever and lo and behold, yeah, I was closer to ten. It was more it was just like, oh, there's and then obviously the people that you just like kind of recognize, I'm like, oh, yeah, I remember them going shows. I remember seeing them in the crowd of places. There was some kid that and I felt bad about it because he does one of those he does like a YouTube fucking show where it's like a bald.
Speaker 2: He's very like how could you forget that show?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's like he does. It's like a trivia thing, and they're both like guys in their mid twenties. He looks like he's got like the Anthony Fantano starter kit. He's like bald and as a fucking the round Harry Potter glasses and ship. And I'm like, oh, I know who that guy is. I've seen him a bunch of times on you know, random reels and ship. But he was a Bostonian and I was like, oh, all right, so there's there's one that I recognize. But yeah, like the crowd itself. And I will say this, of the countless wrestling shows that I've been to in my life for different companies, and if I really think about it, maybe I don't think I've been to a t NA show, but I have. I don't even remember. I've been to a show for basically every single major wrestling company that has existed in the past quarter of a cential.
Speaker 2: Not if you don't count TNA, I don't know if you can you can make that.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I might I might have so for honestly, as because I don't think nothing jumps out. I don't remember specifically, but you know nxt WWE obviously.
Speaker 2: What was the production, like the lighting, like like how did that come off?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, that was all I mean, there's a ton of money spent on it, so obviously it's gonna look good. But I mean I specifically with the crowd though, like what I wanted to make sure I kind of got out there because it's like, I don't want to just completely ship on everything because yeah, the vibe, because because to me, I'm like, I'm going to go see this thing and I'm going to.
Speaker 2: See what the well, so let me recap, right, Okay, so we got there. There's no kids, there's no young people, there's no people that are into current trends. It was just old people, rich, very rich, very old.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, well that's that's what it's taking.
Speaker 2: The train because you know, the economy is really doing well right now. Going to an aw show in the middle of the afternoon, no seven o'clock at night, that's right to uh to to find their seats, which is a very sparsely merchandised area, which maybe maybe I'm kind of hoping Joe that maybe you missed it and somebody just came in there and bought a thousand shirts and then just cleared them out, and I think.
Speaker 1: And then they just said, geez, I guess we'll just take these six different designs or you should be selling off the rack, right.
Speaker 2: You know what, maybe he wasn't a Jungle Boy fan, which, you know what, I can kind of attest to that. I can care of attest to.
Speaker 1: That someone came in and bought all the merchant that was just like, yeah, but leave that, none of that, no.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Just I'll take all the Moxley and Monet's shirts. Thanks.
Speaker 1: I had never been in a crowd though for a you know, bigger company if you want to call that. No heckling. It was like, in almost a weird way.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't that kind of Tony's mo Like he doesn't like that at all. He doesn't like heckling the shows, he doesn't like heckling on Twitter, like he's not a fan of heckling in any way.
Speaker 1: I know. But dude, I'm in I'm in Boston, Massachusetts, and the crowd is like just being nice for everything, even shit that sucks, and like guys are fucking up and you know, like they're making there like clearly making mistakes and doing stupid shit and like the heckling. There's some people who are like, yeah, you suck and stuff like that for people that you're technically supposed to cheer. But I'm like, this is the most echo chamboury fucking wrestling crowd I've ever been in in my life. So like, to me, I almost understand why to some extent, some of these people that might work for the company are just like, that's just the Internet people, because in person, everybody thinks everything's fucking swell, right, And if you're drawing the same whatever eighteen hundred people to buildings in most major cities and they're just the same ones coming back buying one of the three different versions of shirts that you sell and they're like, this is great, Everything's fucking awesome and I love it. Then yeah, you might not be aware of this fact, like outside of the Internet, and that's where the well, it's all bots and WWE is out to get me because clearly we're fucking awesome, and I'm like, but not so much, dude. And when you think that, once again, Daniel Garcia and Wheeler, you to are the guys to send out who are who are you know, question Mark Heels.
Speaker 2: Well, they're the ones that, yes, are there to get the crowd going. You you really really want to see them get their asses beaten, you know, like who sell tickets?
Speaker 1: But they're But this is the weird thing, man Heals, I think. But Moxley is a face and he's the leader of the group, but Will and he's making will Osprey into a bigger, tough guy. But Will Osprey is a babyface too. It's just like the way that WWE puts a bunch of bullshit into their shows, and it doesn't make any fucking sense. That does such a favor for AW because, like I said, I want to sit there to be like this doesn't make any sense, and I'm like, well, neither is WWE. So there is no precedent anymore. It's just everybody just farting and kweefing around doing whatever they fucking want to do. This guy's doing a show where he loses money. Ww's doing a show where they make money. So for your flavor of ice cream, as I guess in the situation. But of course, you know, I think that was the dark match. I think you're right. Maybe I'll see it on collision. Who knows. But the technical I guess opener for the night was, of course Will fucking Osprey. So so why is it so this guy is supposed to be the biggest dude in the company and he's opening the show.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. I mean he's you know, like bra Klesner, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's I know, I'll go get out of here, Brav, I'll go catch a fine I go go hunting, hunting for what twines? No, it was. It was so fucking weird because I'm thinking to myself and going, all right, so this is like the Young Bucks methodology where the Young Bucks would always put themselves as the first people on an insanely long pay per view so they could so they could fucking sponge up all the cheers and then when the crowd got tired, they were like, all right, we're going home by Like, is that why you have? Osprey opened the show? So he's opening the show and you can see too physically the guy. The guy's in shape, but the atrophy is is real there, you.
Speaker 2: Can see, and I kind of I know you're kind of fast forwarding this, but how long was the first match? How long was it? Garcia and Universus the Death writers or.
Speaker 1: That was reasonable for an aw match. I think it was eight ten minutes maybe.
Speaker 2: Just trying to take a tell, yeah go on, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, so then so you say that, and then it leads perfectly into the next match with the with the Osprey match, where uh, here's the guy that is supposed to be headlining Wembley Arena Webley Stadium too, you know who the fuck doesn't know this is going to happen, that he's going to win the title with Wembley from Kenny Omega in front of his hometown. YadA, YadA. Right, So some guy comes out, his names Adam Brooks, and I believe his name was like the Ledge, the Ledge Solver or some shit like it's like the worst fucking yeah, the Ledge something. Somebody will have to fucking google ay that really quick.
Speaker 2: So his name is like Ledge or the Dope No, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Either way, it sounded like somebody that had ibs, like it sounded like a physical affliction. He was like the Ledge, Ledge Pledge or some stupid shit like that. So this guy comes out and he's he's Jack's I mean to be fair, he's in good shape, you can tell he's a British guy because you know, will Osprey wants to wrestle his friends.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought he smile at you or something. Okay, go on, yeah you can see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could smell his breath. The underbite was sprutal. But so this guy comes out and I turned to the to the my buddies that I went with there, and I go watch this. I go, will Osprey supposed to headline Wembley Stadium. I go, he's gonna go like twelve to fifteen minutes with this guy that nope, he knows and lo and behold there it is and the guy, oh, thank you, yeah, thank you. His name was the loose Ledge. I'm like, yeah, that sounds like when I fucking eat Chipotle. I got a loose ledge. It's not good that it's a little bit, but no, So this goofball, I'm like, why is this match going so long? I get the other guys in good shape. So it's almost like, hey, here's this big kind of jack guy for will Osprey to go against. But it's quite literally like that he's his friend and they want to have a wrestling match. So they're going to wrestle for twelve minutes or whatever, and you know, they do everything that any human being could possibly ever do to another human being, and then Osprey lays him on his belly and elbows him in the head a bunch of times. Oh I'm I'm sorry. I forgot one important thing about this. Moxley was on commentary to which Moxley came in from the street. So he came in from Lansdowne, right, and they're playing his music and they shoot to the camera shot of him walking and walking down the street to come into the building. And I'm just hysterically laughing at this point because I'm just going, what the fuck? What the fuck is this? Like John Moxley, man of the people coming in through the front door, Buddy, he's not a He's not like all the other wrestlers. He's a true tough guy that comes in from the And I know this is some bullshit they've been doing for a long time, but I'm like, it's so fucking idiotic. So they're back to the same asy, repetitive bullshit match that well Osprey has had for ten years. Uh, it's the same shit. It's as elbows kicks, it's shit that barely looks like it can as a lot of finger guns. I will say that there was the amount of finger guns on this match. I should have I wish I had like a clicker and I could have counted the number of people that did the kick point, like the point kick where they're like, I got a gun, I'm a gun invisible gun hand guy. I saw that must have been at least one hundred times, like if you made that in it.
Speaker 2: I just looked at how many matches are on collision. Twelve matches on collision this week.
Speaker 1: Huh oh yeah, yeah, it doesn't end, dude, it's well fucking matches and very few of them were actually short, man, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: So well they probably get edited now, right, Like that's really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like so of course, like I said, Osprey's got to wrestle his friend. So it goes on forever and then Ospray fucking elbows into the back of the head until he's out cold. And now we know that will ospray means business. It's like, well, now, if you'd have done this same exact thing to this guy that fucking nobody knows and you know, five minutes, if you'd done it in that amount of time, it'll probably have meant something. But now he's wrestled him fucking twice as long as you should have and you're just sitting there going all right, that's enough. Now, yeah, it's enough, Willie. We can bring that match the fuck home. And that was that. That was your opener for the night. The guy that was supposed to be the biggest, biggest star they had on the card, he was out the door by eight twenty. So that was good, good choice. So then after that, yeah, after that year, you have this shit in front of you, right, okay, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Got fifteen year long ROH Women's champion Athena. Oh and.
Speaker 1: She slides under the rail. I'll tell you. Athenis slides under the radar for doing monett asks shit because Monette was monet while she was moneying, you know, like we're seeing it as the same ship where she's had that r H belt for like two fucks.
Speaker 2: Did a lot of them. Yeah, there's a lot of women that were doing the the monetue type stuff.
Speaker 1: The refuse to wish, which that was, this was what it was. By the way. The girl Ava, uh, she's been around for a long time. I know, uh, I know her ex was a good kid. He's still wrestling too. But she came out. I'm like, she looks so fucking nervous. Why is she nervous? And then athenis music that's nice.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I'm telling you, dude, she came out.
Speaker 1: She was she was borderline hogged in the fucking ref She was like bumping into them while they were coming out. I'm like, either she's acting in a way that it's like kind of selling it, but I'm looking at it. I'm going no, she looks nervous.
Speaker 2: As a still collecting scalps.
Speaker 1: This She wasn't that aggressive with there, but I think she did, like if I remember correctly, she did like one of those fucking like rock Lesnard type fucking double power bombs I sing. I'm like, baby, girl, you're five feet tall, cut it out. What the fuck are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: That's that's another one too. I wish I had if I'd have had a tally like the super autistic guys to go to baseball games to count all the shit I should have been I mean, this would have been the perfect environment for it. I should have been counting finger guns, power bombs. Ship onto the apron like it would have just I would have ran out of fucking room in a spiral. But this was obviously very very short, which I'm thinking of myself and going. So we spent more time putting over a ring of honor World champion Athena who could finish this girl quickly? Then guy who's about to line a fucking giant stadium in in uh in Europe. So that's where we are. That's a's a w for you. But yeah, that was it was mercifully short, and you know, that is what the fuck it is. Athena is like obviously one of the people that you know. It's probably it probably is an attitude thing where you like, she she deserves better than this, and she's probably at least as far as her talent goes. But does her attitude follow that. I'm gonna bet not, you know.
Speaker 2: And then from there you had the brawling voights Jamie Hayter and Alex windsor Uhanna James and Kyla Lopez.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you this much, the British, the British brawling bird girls. There. I was like, man, they really like liar's got a liar's missing her calling?
Speaker 2: Why why would didn't you just distance yourself with anything called birds just saying maybe maybe lit that that term cool off for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Now, that's uh that the bird girl has.
Speaker 2: It, fucking meth junkie, fentanyl junkie has passed up on it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man on she's she's running wild over on the other show. Well, that's it. It's like, that's that's a problem with a lot of the ship that happens in wrestling outside of the WWE bubble is that becomes that's the main thing. So if they either have your name, take your idea, whatever your surname might be, it's, uh, you gotta change it because no matter what, if you're you could be sitting there holding the fucking newspaper like Marty McFly saying, I swear I I had this name before they do. They fucking care. The general public just sees that and goes, yeah, you're ripping off w w A. It's stupid. But the girls were fine. The match itself was okay. Uh the girl Tiara James, Holy fucking Christ, dude, when I tell you like super super attractive like like that that was like I was like, I'm watching will Osprey to do was will Osprey shit, And I'm like this shit sucks. And then she comes out. I was like, all right, I'm paying attention, all right, whatever this guy. I'm like, she's just out here to lose to the fucking to will Osprey's wife and Jamie Hayter, who's got teeth like a oh my god, like a broken fence. Did she ever get a fucking teeth fix? I didn't notice. I didn't even notice when she was in the ring because I was looking at the looking at the other chick. Uh yeah, no, So I'm like this this was also, like I said, mercifully short, just another squash match. So the women get squash matches. But will Ospray, who was supposed to main event the stadium, that's the real match.
Speaker 2: Like a younger, more attractive like symmetrical Brandy Rhoads. Yes, Oh so like if Brandy Rhodes was actually attractive, that's what she would look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if you're into like.
Speaker 2: That one issue like Brandy Rhoads, don't get me wrong, I'm sorry Brandy Rhodes was attracted. Look, yeah, no she was. There was that one issue of maxim she did like twenty years ago she was gorgeous in that and then I don't know what happened, but yeah, this girl is well.
Speaker 1: Her personality really it took it out of you, like when you realized what a fucking annoying cuban she was. It was like, man, she is so hot and she I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean, I don't know if your personality makes one eye higher than the other, but it's just you know, it makes you notice it though, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It really does, like that is you know, that is just one of the things when you say.
Speaker 2: You guys right, the feet were totally true. I mean it's weird, right, Like we all know that not everybody's symmetrical, but I mean when one foot is a size fourteen men's and the other ones a size eight women's, you just kind of notice those things, you know, especially when she starts trying to wrestle in the ring and I don't know, when.
Speaker 1: The futuzsi is trash, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You know, but yeah, Tiara James is gorgeous. It's like, oh, she's like a human. What if for Brandy Rhoads, you know, it's yeah.
Speaker 1: What if Brandy Rhodes was a short, hot thick version of her right right, yeah, oh dude, and.
Speaker 2: I without all the scan lines on the face and yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Just by the way, by the way. Spoiler alert. They then sent her out again later in the night for a singles match. I was like, I was like, well, they finally are doing something on the show for me. I appreciate it. They're like, listen, I they're sitting there, They're going, all right, so we already did all the all the autistic ship and the high flying Japanese ship for these fucking losers. Let's send out the hot black chicks again. And I was like, fuck, yeah, dude, thank you, thank you so much. Yeah, like street Fighter just put her up there. Yeah, yeah, dude, yeah, no, I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 2: This was the first one that I saw. Here we go. This this one is the uh that's I like to call that the Brandy Killer. Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh god, dude, she's gorgeous, Like I like, legit. I was laughing because I'm sitting there and I'm going I'm like what, I'm like, this fucking I'm like this chick like she probably should be something on the show, even a manager or something. She wasn't bad. She wasn't bad in the ring either. It wasn't like I was just.
Speaker 2: A movie with John Cena and Eric Andre somebody. You know, It's just all right, even.
Speaker 1: Though I was doing Coyote hard eyes, I know, a little jealous, but like still at the same time, I'm like, yeah, they gotta they find a fucking spot for her. Well, it's the same way as like when Anna Jay showed up for the first time, right A Jay, and I go, this girl looks like a television star, and then they proceeded to put her on TV for six years and do next to nothing with her, and she ended up a jungle boy.
Speaker 2: But you know, I mean, two big TV stars right there, Joe, it's home run.
Speaker 1: But enough of me thrust and over hot black chicks. The next to the next match, I fucking can't wait to kind of watch, like the people that are listening to this, please watch this match, because it's like the perfect explanation of what the fuck is AW and why it sucks so bad?
Speaker 2: You mean, which so good? And they had to rehire one of these people and yeah, no, this is this is uh aren't both of these gentlemen. Once upon a time Pillars of AW? I thought they were Oh no, no, just just one of them. Do just too many pillars? Too many?
Speaker 1: You put too many pillows under the thing, and then you know you can't even you can't even get into building with all them pillars, locking the doors with all them pillars. But yeah, it was fucking jungle Boy against Nick Wade, which I was dude. I'm telling you, these guys, first of all, combined total weight of maybe three hundred pounds, like together, their child's eyes inside each other, like a little Russian dolls into.
Speaker 2: One another, nesting dolls. Right.
Speaker 1: I think you could put them in one of those old like the sumo suits. You could put in one of those all inflatable zuebo suits. But now it looked like two small children. Like it quite literally look like two small children trying to commit sepiko. Like the whole the whole match was them just doing shit.
Speaker 2: No, you don't get to die, I get to die.
Speaker 1: No I die, I die.
Speaker 2: No, you don't die. I die.
Speaker 1: I special boy. No, I special boy. I die. Uh. It was fucking when I say it was one of the most idiotic fucking displays I've seen it in quite some time in wrestling.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how much time has passed up until this point, because now we've gone through at least I think six matches, right or one, two, three, four or five? Right, so we've gone through five matches. How much time has passed? Are you officially at like eight eight thirty now? Or what time are you at?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm getting I'm it's gotta be around that time, all right, Yeah, and then this thing, of course just went the fuck on forever. I went. First of all, this is on an aw collision show, which, like you'd said earlier, you pointed out that there's such little attention paid to the show that nobody told us that's where big show is currently working, right, So yeah, nobody's watching this. Nobody is no one at all. Right, these two dudes are fucking murdering each other on what is essentially a house show, and it's like confusing. I'm laughing. I'm literally like holding my fucking stomach laughing because this match featured not only there's a nick Wayne fucking gets power bombed from the fucking top turn buckle onto the fucking heart side of the apron and then they're back yeah, and then there back at the ring in forty five seconds, just right back.
Speaker 2: Nick Wayne's a beast. Of course he can just you know, power through. That makes sense. I mean when I look at Nick Wayne, I'm thinking to myself, I'm like, this guy can take a lot of damage. A lot of fucking damage. Have you seen that forehead? I'm telling you he can just take repeated blows to the head the throat.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like when a baby like it's a lot more malleable than you think it is, right because it's right because it's little, you know what I mean. You just can't hit the soft spot. Uh oh. And then and then fucking Nick Wayne does a Canadian Destroyers through the second rope to the outside sick and the whole crowd is going like what the like they because they're mortified because you're watching, Like I said, what is essentially a house show.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, Joe, it's collision. It's collision, A little respect on that name. Collision.
Speaker 1: And here's the funny thing is was like Liken say it in there, It's like, this is like deathmatch ship. If it was just deathmatch ship, it would actually be almost less stupid. And hear me out for this, right, if you fall on thumbtacks. You go to the back and people just pull thumb packs out of your back. That's what happens, right, if you fall on barbed wire, some barb wire gets into your back and shoulders, maybe maybe you got look, maybe get good cut, you know, if you're not getting into the ship with the tubes and all that. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that'll fuck up substantially. But that type of stuff like, oh, you fell on some dumb tacks and take some tax out of your back and you move on with your life, you know. But when you're sitting there taking Canadian destroyers off the apron to the fucking floor, it's like, yeah, that's quite literally risking death and proalysis.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's somebody in the back that's just taking out brain chunks, you know that just don't work anymore the back, maybe with like a hangar or something.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, enough about John. I already talked about John Oxley. Dude, by the way, watching him just you know, like I said, once again, where he.
Speaker 2: Still commentating or was the only commentating for the one match?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, he came out just to commentate.
Speaker 2: I thought he's sitting there the whole time. I mean, it's collision. What else is he gonna do?
Speaker 1: Osprey's we remember Osprey's like he's teaching Osprey the ways of the Death Jujitsu, so he's out there for that. But I I'm looking at Osprey and the way that he's moving around and just the glaze on his face that you can tell it's like an old football player. Oh he's he's already there. You can see he's got he's got the wet brain from the combination.
Speaker 2: It's not like it's not like the kind of glaze you'd get from a Lar Sullivan, right, It's just.
Speaker 1: No, it's not like the kind of glaze you think of for Tiara James or whatever. But no, like you could just oh, don't worry, he's there too. Oh aar Fox for sure there. So obviously this whole fucking thing happens. And then Jungle Boy hits him with I think it was like a fucking knee. So it's like these guys just kill each other and then out of them wings with like a Kiyah Karate knee, and you know.
Speaker 2: How anti climactic.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's it's it's ridiculous. It's absolutely ridiculous. Like I said, like I said, I'm like, I use this analogia on the show, but I said it to my buddies. I'm like, this is this is hard raw anal followed by a gloved hand job. That's what that is. Where it's like Padian destroyer to the outside brain smasher, concussion bomb death onto the fucking steel beam that we laid sideways and set on fire. And then the winning move is a guy running at you and hitting his ass cheek while his knee grazes you.
Speaker 2: Hardcore Joel, how does how does he lose? The lose the match? I took a slap. He's slapped a three out of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's well, well, well you don't understand. It's like after you've been through a lot of punishment in a fight, right, Sometimes sometimes it's like the light hits so you don't think what we've already been softened up, right, fuck ah, fucking morons. It was like, but I was like watching this and I I say, the other guys I was with, I'm like, this is the type of shit. And my other buddy, who I hadn't seen forever, it was actually it was nice to see him. I hadn't seen him in probably like two or three years and just a very like way, more of a positive, affable guy, you know what I mean. He's like he's one of your friends where you know, he'd say that. He would be like like if you were on a plane together and the plane was gonna fucking crash into the ocean and everyone was gonna die, he would look at you and go, hey, man, you know a lot of people don't get to die this way. It's kind of cool if you think about it, you know, like it's just like he's a very positive, like funny.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know what I would do in that situation. I'd probably say, hey, Joe, take my seat, and I'll like, uh.
Speaker 1: You'd say, you know what, you think they'll bring us another You know, they should have given us that whole can of sprite.
Speaker 2: We're gonna die peanuts. It's a hold back, So how.
Speaker 1: About some extra bisc off cookies.
Speaker 2: For the death right?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? If I'm going to crash into the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 2: Going down, they don't have peanuts anymore. Somebody might breathe the peanuts from fifteen miles back and they're gonna die.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna get sued for you guys, we will, however, crash the plane into the middle of the That's right, Yeah, that's that is also you You.
Speaker 2: Can die in a plane crash without the sniffles like the rest of us, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh so my buddy's like, he's like, man, this is the toughest thing for me with the wrestling. He's like, none of the finishes mean anything. He's like, none of the move they're He's like, he's like, people just hit a move and it doesn't fucking nothing happens from it, and then the finishes suck and I'm like, yeah, I'm like thank you. I'm like, you feel like this fucking curmudgeon watching this, and I know that's just like part of my personality, but I'm like, even and this like resoundingly positive, good natured guy who's loved wrestling most of his life is looking at this, going the fuck is this? Why are these two hundred and forty pound guys like kicking out of death suicide maneuvers every ten seconds? It's stupid. So, of course, because that's how that happened, they had to then follow with you guessed it, another version of guys hitting each other with death suicide moves, you know, oh fucking christ. I mean, I got to see that guy, Kevin Knight. Though he's not he's okay, he's not bad. He did wrest He wrestled r Fox, which was nice to see ar Fox.
Speaker 2: You know, it's out there. He's a regular, he's an aw lifer.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? Though, for what it's worth, air Fox got a really good reaction. Yeah, I mean, but like I was like laughing about it because in my mind, I'm going, shouldn't he be a guy that this audience like probably barely fucking sees. But the people were happy to see him. I mean they were. They actually were you know the entrance hit. They were into his uh, into his ship. And by the way, it's like what aar Fox is doing move wise? Is it really that different than the Jungle jack Boy and fucking Nick Way and nah nah or spot monkey shit you know. And oh, by the way, there was something that this was also an interesting thing that we noticed. So you know how I mentioned before that they did the Canadian Destroyer through the second rope to the outside and the match previous, well, well in this match, they did the Canadian Destroyer through the second rope to the inside of the ring.
Speaker 2: How is that even fucking possible?
Speaker 1: So it's not the same, it's not the same, dude. Well no, he ran on the ramp and jumped through the second rope and gave him a destroyer through the rope.
Speaker 2: I can't even put this. So wait a minute. All right, So the ring, what is it like three feet four feet from the ring to the floor. I thought you meant like they're running from the floor and in the middle of the air they went through the second rope. I'm like, dude, I might actually want to see this, Joe. That sounds like some insane level of fucking acrobatics.
Speaker 1: Straight up video game glose type ship. Yeah. Wait a second, that doesn't make any sense. Yeah, no, Like so it was just laughing at them, like so this just shows you also that like a W's Asians. I'm like, no one said to them, hey, five minutes ago they did X move and it was basically the same move, but you did it to the through the ropes to the outside. You're doing it through the ropes to the inside. The fuck is this? You know? So, like I said, where ar Fox got the reaction where people were like, oh, yay, you know, we're happy to see her. Ar Fox hit him with I hit Kevin Knight, I believe, with seven finishers in a row, like just boom boom bom boom boo boo, boom boo, boom boom boom boom, and then Kevin Knight kicks out of all of them, and the crowd that might have been the first time or one of the only times in the whole show where I heard the crowd actually be like, what the fuck is this? They were almost annoyed because they were like, why is ar Fox not winning this? And I get it. It was like, you know, it's for one of the seven hundred titles that aw has, so they should be like, we want him to be changed. I don't even think they were like we wanted him to win the title. I think they were just like, this is fucking stupid. This is goden past the point of stupidity. And then Kevin Knight's finish is Alexa Bliss is old splash, So that's.
Speaker 2: Cool, Oh to across the chest the.
Speaker 1: Uh the nose job special? Yeah, no, it it's that that sparkle remember the sparkle splash she did or whatever.
Speaker 2: She jumped backwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's basically that's what this grown ass man does as it's.
Speaker 2: Finish twisted bliss. Yes, there you go, thank you.
Speaker 1: He does a girl's gymnastics move. This is finish. Well, I'll tell you, I'll tell you this much.
Speaker 2: Was a fast match too, or was this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: This is very long. This is a very very long match too.
Speaker 2: So all right, now we're in the thick of the show, and I need to ask other way.
Speaker 1: There's only like nine more matches, just so you don't right.
Speaker 2: Right, No, no, I understand. I mean clearly there's thirteen matches on the first half of Collision and then thirty six on the second. But I'm kind of curious. Now we've established we're in the middle of the show. At this point, everybody's taking their public transportation to the event. Pretty much everybody here is going to be the same people here till they leave or until the very end, whichever comes first.
Speaker 1: I some people left at the end of the Collision taping for sure, Okay, yeah, they weren't sticking around for the roh shit, which that was Like Tony Kahan came out, he was like, please stay, thank you. You guys are great. Boston's great, everything's great. Because he knew that everyone at ten thirty at night or at ten o'clock at night, it was like, can we with the fuck out?
Speaker 2: It's weird that he's still doing that. You would think that you would do that in the inverse, where you would force people to sit through rh to show up really for ro Oh, and then they would stay for collision and if anything with him booking everything so oddly, why not just kind of mix it up? Why not throw a couple of ROH matches in between collision and then go back to your regularly scheduled collision.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, just change the hanging banner that's on the balcony. They would a done, which was like right next to me, which was even funnier because I'm sitting there and they're like at one point they came over, They're like, yeah, we're watching the thing, and I'm like, well, I'll tell you this much, I'm not moving an inch for these fucking people. Fuck off, I don't care.
Speaker 2: So what was that like at this point? So now you have all of Boston United at aw Collision Fests twenty twenty six, what was it like? What were the people like so now, what was the kind of gauge you know, I as opposed to the people that you ran into what you got there with the six merchandise shirts, But what was it like?
Speaker 1: Now it's starting to get wavy because now they've sat through two spot Monkey lunatic matches, three squash matches, and will Osprey who was supposed to be their fucking stone called Steve Austin.
Speaker 2: So they're no longer. Are they still excited like they were when Big Show came out?
Speaker 1: Or well, I'll tell you this much, They're not dead. The crowd is not dead, and you're gonna start to see the reactions become a little more mixed, as like I said, as the time goes on, because the quality of opponent certainly starts to vary. Put it nicely. So I know that this is a guy that at points you've been like, well no, I see why. You know he's a big jack guy or whatever the fuck. But quite literally, Brian Cage is dog shit. I mean, I'm sorry, he's he fucking stinks like real, real bad And they did, of course, like I said, a faction night. So the don Callus family has to appear, is don callous there? Though? Of course not, because here's seventy two people in his faction. So he just sends out, you know, who ever the fuck? So, what's his name? Brian Cage, Jake Doyle, I don't even know what the fuck that is. It's Hugh Hetches, Harrow, and I don't even know who this guy is, Tommy Felipe. I'm like looking at these people, I'm like, I don't even know the fuck this is. You know, so that's one side, and who the fuck are they going against? Yeah, oh yeah, so it's the job or a group or whatever. But Brian Cage comes out first of all, Like I said, I hate to every time I talk about him, I say, he looks like he's gonna probably fucking drop dead, like he's beyond loaded to the gills on whatever, everything a to Z. And he comes out ands just like like it looks like it hurts for him to exist.
Speaker 2: He's Bane. How do you not like Bain, Joe, I'm just confused by this.
Speaker 1: Well, this is my problem with Baine in the situation. Bain doesn't go and fight people with Luca Lebray moves.
Speaker 2: You've only taken the HGH. I was born into it.
Speaker 1: Brainshirt, stand there, schlock and do a shining wizard. What what what's the point? Like I'm looking at him and going, what is the point of getting this big and giant and fucking jacked if you're just gonna do the same ship as Jack Perry and fucking Nick Wade.
Speaker 2: I totally agree it's that is one of his worst aspects. It was the same ship that we didn't like about fucking uh uh bron there for a minute, Bronson, Bronson was trying to do that ship for half a minute, Like there's yeah, the big guys need to realize you don't need to be little guys like you just just go out there and eat them for fucking breakfast. That's your job.
Speaker 1: It's not even a matter of like when we talk about a big like Bronson, right like and now he's working, he's getting in good shape or all that, and it's like, Okay, well he's a he's a big guy. He's a heavier dude, or was a heavier dude. But Brian Cage is quite literally shaving decades off of his life to look like this.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but I mean, like you're looking like a complete monster. He should be punching fucking osprey and the uterus every week. Yes, yeah, what's point?
Speaker 1: But like that's like this is what makes no sense to me? Okay, Like this is like a nun with fake tics. What's the point? What's the point? He's like, oh, man, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm like a like a priest with a dick and plant. Why what are you doing? There's no need for this, Like you're like, I'm a bucking, big, giant shot guy that's gonna kill everyone. And then he comes out and he's like, ooh move snoop flippity do. I'm gonna put you in a pump handle slam and do a fucking blue thunderbomb. It's like stop punch, kick, please eat slam.
Speaker 2: Red rip, tear fish and by the way, by.
Speaker 1: The way, like the third main event of the night that happens, which was the actual last matter of the show. I'm watching it and I'm thinking to myself, Brian Cage, watch this, we'll get there. But I'm like, Brian Cage, this is what you should be doing. Why are you doing all this bullshit? Like I said, shaving.
Speaker 2: Are referencing Karashida Matcher.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so yeah, broke the cage and Jack Doyle and Hetchacho of.
Speaker 2: Hey, they got chased off by by Cocin Heroin Mike Bailey.
Speaker 1: Mike Mike Bailey made like three appearances on this show, and I'm like, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Jack Perry. Jack Perry was involved.
Speaker 1: Commander with the k and the Rascals. Saw every every every member of the Rascals had a match on the show, just so you don't every one of them.
Speaker 2: And who is this the Congressman? Oh the collaboration? Yes, sorry, very catchy, I know I was it was the Congressman. I'm like, whoa, you know, I'm kind interested. Who's who's coming out there? Is it? Uh?
Speaker 1: John Fetterman? No, what's his name? I know he said, I know.
Speaker 5: He oh sorry, Uh well no, Like I know, he's had a lot of health problems, so I'm not trying to be shitty to him, but uh Kylo'iley.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, he looks like he's he's an age like ten years in the past couple of years. That poor guy, like you could just you could see where you know, he's he's working through it, you know, I know, the guy. It took him a long time to get his shit straight. But I saw him and just like in the face, I'm like, man, this guy's been through a lot, and I'm not even being an asshole. I just like rooting for the dude because he seems like he's a fucking nice guy and anytime he had any sort of momentum and shit going on.
Speaker 2: I know you like to be nice, but it really sounds like you're giving him last rites over here, like, oh, guys, can somebody can somebody check up on Kyle Fletcher? He's not looking too good. Guys. I'm not saying anything bad, but if there was somebody that was communicable in that locker room, I'd probably look.
Speaker 1: At God, well, no, do you know what it is? It's there's always this thing now and maybe this, maybe this happened with you when you got into your early forties. I don't know if you remember this, but you have this. No, Kenny Omega wasn't on the show. No like this, there's this part like where you look at it you just go, am, I do I look as old as I either think I do or don't think I do, right, Because then you see someone like Kyle O'Reilly and I go Kyler Riley's like a year or two younger than me, and he looks fifty something. Yeah, And I was like, oh boy, am I just like not looking in the mirror right right now? Am I having some sort of thing, because like you're questioning, Yeah, you had questioned yourself.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm like Joey's going into the beer real quick and popping a couple of its and ship like, I got get rid of this ship. Man, I gotta look good. I don't want to end up like Kyle Fletcher.
Speaker 1: Fucking you know what, You're two.
Speaker 2: Years older than Kyle Fletcher. I'm like, man, I don't look like Kyle Fletcher. Someday all the ship.
Speaker 1: Like, man, we all expect you know, life is life. We know what it is. You get older, you get get mantated out, you fucking you know, the eyes get a little bit fucking sad.
Speaker 2: But it is how depressing are you as a dude that other guys are looking at you? Going, God, I gotta get my health checked, you know, like.
Speaker 1: I got to get a full blood palette. Have to see this fucking guy. And by the way, he's probably intented better shape than I am, if not at least but just like in the face, I'm looking at them just going, oh man, if this guy is the same fucking.
Speaker 2: Age as me, I wasn't gonna go see the doctor. I've seen Kyle Fletcher wrestle. Jesus Christ. I'm gonna get a full body scan, you know.
Speaker 1: Like, no, no, do you know what it means. It's like when you don't see somebody, You don't see somebody for a long time, and then one way or the other, they put on a lot of weight or they lose a lot of weight, and it's kind of drastic, and you just go, oh wow, they look so different, like you might not realize that with yourself. We're like just waking up being the same dude. And then eventually you're just like, whoa, what the fuck? What happened? How did I what? You know? It's it's like this, speaking of age. It's like the scene in the waterfalse TLC video. You wake up, you don't recognice the mirror because now you've got the each But now this that was that was the highlight of the match. I guess you could call it that with me going I hope Kyler Riley's okay.
Speaker 2: Joe scrolling through his phone trying to match ailments with Google results.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Change, And then I saw Roderic Strong, and I go change the name from the conglomeration to web MD. Oh my god, dude, maybe that should be the name of it, zoc doc. Hey, hey crowd, you guys remember when these were the young, spry guys and rig of honor. Time to make that, time to make that doctor's appointment. Okay, that prostate poked. Let him go play some fucking flea bass line on that ol ps Hayes and your ass.
Speaker 2: You know, web MD and Lemonade sponsorships hitting your phone right now? Just fun.
Speaker 1: I know I'm sitting there, I'm going, oh shit, my phones near me. I'm gonna pick it up, and every ad is gonna be get your ass pipe checked. You don't look that old. Everything's okay?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 1: Are you pooping? Blood? Could be hemorrhoids at leasta, not Kyl O'Riley right now. I guess Kyler Riley's made a lot of money. I'm like, why is my phone having an inner Monologue's a little weird the Cola Guard ad.
Speaker 3: Get that.
Speaker 1: By the way, I love the Cola Guard ad because the whole premise of it. The mascot of it is the box that you're supposed to send your feces in. So the so the mascot for the product is like fill my body with your stink and then send me away, or like that's a little fucking grugs.
Speaker 2: All things more interesting than Kyle.
Speaker 1: Just play your doodo in me and make sure you're not dying. That's I don't I don't think, why are you why is it telling me that it's a little But yeah, So that was a match feature. That's the Don Kallas family for you. And then this was the next match. I gotta say, I mean, Shampa got a hero's welcome. Tampa got really the ovation of the night, deservedly Boston guy. But that dude Meyer and Reid.
Speaker 2: And not of the blurred well, he's going to.
Speaker 1: Need some work. I mean, ye, not not. There's about three times in this match where you know when everybody in Boston is that has been related to the d's nose Tomasso Champa and has known him for quite some time. There were multiple instances in this match where we saw Tamaso's Champa's wife stand up like oh fuck, like she thought he was hurt and thought that this guy had hurt him. I was like, Yeah, this dude sucks. This is not this guy's the not particularly great But Myron reed, I'm not buying any stock at him. But tom also had a good match, and it's just crazy to see because now at this point he's got to be kylo' Riley's agent. Motherfucker is ripped. He's still cut up. Man, He's an insane fucking shape. So that was good though. That was a good match.
Speaker 2: With Big Show too, where he told Big Show to tell Jericho.
Speaker 1: To h He stood up on a chair and got in his face. I was like, you're not helping yourself yet, Tomasso, I know what you because he's like, I'm going to say it to your face, and I'm thinking to myself, I'm like, oh, if this gets physical, all he's got to really do is push you off the chair. So not really helping yourself out there. It's kind of like rolling up to a guy talking ship on a unicycle. Uh, this could go very wrong for you, sir, you know. But yeah, it was fine. Like I said, I mean, it's it's Masco Champa. It's a pro. He's one of the few people that I actually would consider a real pro on the show. So it was good. It was good. I'll tell you what was not good though, was this androte thing where I didn't even recognize him at.
Speaker 2: First or was he wearing the mask?
Speaker 1: No, he had some he had like a news he had on. I was like, he is they teasing a Seamus?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 1: And they showed him on the screen.
Speaker 2: Why not News could use a part too, is Mexican news? Mexican?
Speaker 3: You read at about it? Extra extra, extra extra grande. Uh yeah, know, so this was a weird thing. But then the good Now, mish I gotta say so obviously the missus sends me a thing and she goes, hey, you got to try to get yourself on TV joking around, and I'm like, how about I don't I'm not gonna do that, Like I'm for sure not gonna make a conscious.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you do that? How to like falling down the stairs or something like, oh my god, do you realize it's.
Speaker 1: Dude? This is to me, this is like being in the background footage of a fucking crime scene, like this ship is I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when that guy ran in on Brett Hart at the Hall of fame, Like, I mean, Tony Shiavanni is at least half of that, right, Well.
Speaker 1: That was the funny thing is It's like I'm sitting there and I'm looking down and I'm like, I'm like, these people are all really accessible, you know, like I could have just sat behind like I had a good enough seat. It was a good spot. It was technically VIP or whatever the fuck. I don't know, but I was laughing because I'm like, I would have loved to have sat behind Shravanni and just been like, oh my.
Speaker 2: You could have just whispered it so that the mic doesn't pick it up, but we can read your lips and he can hear you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm like, like, what a Conrad's fucking Load's taste like a piece of ship fucking lose there, you old fucking cunt. He just turns around. He's like what was that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, nothing, Yeah, Perry's a runt.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you're like fucking brick Baker's never gonna touch a little nasty old dick, you know that, right, You're fucking weirdo ship bag Countless Towns is fucking bomb.
Speaker 4: Just and then he turns around in the mi oh h.
Speaker 1: John gould check junk gold check. I don't know what this guy sounds saying. I'm saying all this horrible ship to him and I don't even know. Man, I'm not doing it. I'm not doing any of that. This is what the hell's wrong with you, Shovanni. He's fucking little baked or something. Fucking idiot, fucking little dick's dick sniffer. Bet you fucking to crawl your nose under Conrad's fucking rolls and take a big sniff. Bet you'd like to do that, your dirty, old, fuck, gross, gross fucking diddler. I bet you know all sorts of gross shit that all these wrestlers used to do. Turns around, He's like, excuse me, and I'm like a spray, A spray yeah, ceo yes, ceo yeah, And I'm just doing the hands, the hands. I'm like, I don't know what you're talking about, you old pedophile. What if you haven't if you even gathered? I don't like Tony Giovanni. Yeah. Some Mercedes Monet then came out, and by the way, credit this is where I will say to the Boston crowd. There was a good amount of people who were booing her. They were like, she's like because she sucks, dude. She says, all she's Boston's own. Oh well that well, I'll tell you. I was relieved, Like I said, to hear some people where she's like web abyad have bathad And there's some people that were like if I'm California, I was like, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. It was like it was like, honest to god, it was a relief to me because I'm like, you know what, if you saw her at the Garden when she did her debut, everybody there would have been like, oh god, I want to fucking deep throw her wig or whatever the fuck. Like they were loved. There's just been like oh let me smell your farts. But at this point now they've just doubt what they're long enough, so even the aw audience is like fucking boo and so on the balcony where I'm I'm sitting on like the lunch side of the balcony, you know, we'll see I thought about just killing myself right then. That would have really taken the wind out of her promo. But she's like, bastad, you just see me just fucking jump and you land on Tony like, ah shit, I just land on some giant, fucking fat guy that looks like John Tanta and he's like darbend fucking Masicu. But no, you can see, well, she's gotten her promo. You can see me in the background doing the gag. I'm doing a fucking gagging myself and choking myself like this because you can see on the screen obviously. Yeah right, I'm like, all right, that'll be some good footage. That'll be some good footage. That'll be a little something for the people they can find that you did you see her sitting there like n Cama Pada tackler and not gott a bet man And that's just me in the background goes and I will say, I mean in a good and a nice turn. Like I said, the hackling is minimum at the aw shows apparently, which is which is disappointing to me because I even like when people I like, get it, get it a little bit of shit, because to me, that's the point of the live show. That's what wrestling is.
Speaker 2: Not a joe, It's it's all about everybody having a good time. And if you're saying anything disparaging about somebody's favorite and they're not having a good time, so you're kind of ruining it. You're a party pooper.
Speaker 1: You just got someone just someone just yells. I don't I don't care for your character, but I respect your work rate. I hey, hey you. Yeah, I would prefer the other person to win this match, but that doesn't change the fact that I think you're very talented. You are talented, even though I don't care for you in this setting. WHOA, that's nice.
Speaker 2: The chance are a little lengthy, but yeah, you can clap to them.
Speaker 1: Some guy comes over to fucking dragon ball Z and did it hat escorts me out of the fucking building. He's like, excuse me, So did you just say that? Do you just say that she's talented but you don't particularly care for her in this match setting. I'm gonna have to ask.
Speaker 2: You to leave, sir. There's children watching.
Speaker 1: There's four are kids in this building, sir. The thirty eight year old men can't hear you.
Speaker 2: And actually over forty, but they identify as kids. So yeah, but for some.
Speaker 1: Reason, they're wearing blue wigs with bangs. Yes, so we're gonna let that one go. Yeah, so you know, she she exists and didn't get as good a reaction as I think she wanted to. But I will say there were there were women in the audience doing the hand gestures and shit, oh yeah, I'm going with it.
Speaker 2: Oh oh you mean the moneque. Sorry, I mean it is boss that I have to ask.
Speaker 1: So well, that's That's the funny thing is is like, well this is going on, yeah, and she's she's doing her thing, and I'm like, all right, So we saw Chompa get the reaction for being a local guy, and then she came out not even fifteen minutes, not even five minutes after him, and people are like that were good, We're good.
Speaker 2: What about Renee? How did they respond to Renee?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I didn't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like whatever, just Renee Renee. Now I'm saying, yeah, yeah, I'm almost looking at her and thinking to myself, like kind of feel a little bad for her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just I'm just getting soft the older I get, you know what I mean. Like I said, I'm looking in the mirror and I'm just saying, do I look like Kyle Riley? I don't know, but maybe I'm getting a little more emotionally soft. Where I look at I just go, oh, as.
Speaker 2: Long as you're not waking up, going, do I look like John Moxley?
Speaker 1: I mean Jesus, well, as long as I have a higher cognitive functioning, right, and John that I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Like John Mosley means your stage three something.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, there's John Moxley. Looks like I'm telling you, dude, as somebody. We're city people. We've lived all right, we've locked around and you just see the people that you just know. You look at their face, you look at their eyes, and you go, something's off, right, Sure, something's off. Whatever it is. Maybe they're born with it. Maybe it's mabeline, Maybe it's concussions, maybe it's alcohol. I don't know what it was. But I was looking at him, going, so she's she's not an older she's a young woman stills late thirties maybe, and she's got to got kid. I'm like, she's got to sit around the house with this guy. And he just goes and like stands himself in the corner Blair Witch style, confused, like there's no way, like she's already living like a sixties five year old woman with a husband that's like that used to be a fucking boxer or something that had a TBI, Like, there's just no way he's win that fucking good. They're just looking at him, Like I said, I feel like noel sympathy for that person. You know, it's unfortunate, but whatever. Uh. Yeah. So then Bandido was there. I guess that's Bandido, And then I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: That new new boo.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's the Beast more Toast.
Speaker 2: Oh, Bandido, Beast more Toad, same same.
Speaker 1: Thing, yeah, commander. Yeah, there was a lot of there's a lot of mask people on this show. A lot of the audience probably should have been wearing masks. Yeah, redlick. Oh imagine if they brought you know what, maybe that's what they should do, was just feel the Relic character and put that on Brian Cage and be like, can you just.
Speaker 2: Oh, Christopher Daniels is there. I'm sure he could wear it, you know, Oh no.
Speaker 1: He was well, now he couldn't be suicide anymore. What would he what would have to be the internet term for that? What's that again?
Speaker 2: On alive? That would be his name? Yeah, And coming down to the ring, weighing one hundred and two pounds on alive.
Speaker 1: Not alive. He's doing an unlive dives. Hey, actually outside good a tope OnLive.
Speaker 2: Though, a pepe topey a.
Speaker 1: Pepe a pepe tope on alive.
Speaker 2: I'll take some salsa, some rice and beans.
Speaker 1: I want to know what am I going to have? Now?
Speaker 2: You're gonna do Mexican night.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, yeah, well, no, no, what I probably shouldn't because part of the reason why so like I made the mistake once again thinking that I could do the same shot as I could ten years ago. So I got out of the show and then I went and I got Taco Bell, like eleven thirty at night. Oh, I can't be doing I can't be doing that anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, after what six hours of a w finishing it off with Taco Bell, it's just yeah, yeah, you just are you punishing yourself for something you did?
Speaker 1: I feel guilty. I think somewhere I have to Did you get some of that emtr therapy? I don't know, dredge up some memories?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, did you the evening just whipping yourself with a pair of the pair of suspenders or something like?
Speaker 1: Then I just got home and just started yelling slurs at myself. I guess yeah, in the mirror.
Speaker 2: Fortnutes, starting fights with them, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just waking her up and just saying things I knew would make her angry for no reason.
Speaker 2: Then poking the cats just because.
Speaker 1: Hey, honey, I want to wake you up to make you angry at me because I feel bad. Could I just could she be like, honey, you're being irish againning like I.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh yeah, he's right. Did you turn on the roomba wa wa up at two in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that just reminded me the room but didn't run today.
Speaker 2: Problem.
Speaker 1: Usually Friday is room, but day it's a little worry check. I'm gonna check and see if he's doing okay. IM gonna see if he's got the John Moxley roomba CP. But uh yeah, that guy Adam Pierce or priest or whatever the fuck, he just looks like So it's basically Jamie Noble versus Bandido. He was basically exactly Jamie Noble. It's weird.
Speaker 2: I love Jamie Noble les h.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there's nothing wrong with it. But it was just like, hey, look, it's just we're an hour fucking three now, and out comes Jamie Noble to wrestle fucking Bundypool. Uh and Bundito did Okay, I guess it was all right, it happened. Uh yeah, I don't need to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I mean it was a world championship. It was a Ring of Honor world championship, but it was a world championship.
Speaker 1: Joe, do you know how fucking funny it is to me? Like they're like, that's for the r O H title, and I'm like, man, we're both from a time where it would be like homicide against Samoa Joe and a forty minute long, fucking brutal brawliel.
Speaker 2: Sin versus a young Nigel McGinnis, oh yeah, or Daniel.
Speaker 1: Bryant mackling each other in a way that you're like, what, what the fuck is this craziness? And now it's like, here's Bundito wrestling Adam Priest three and a half hours into a fucking house show, and you're like, that's that's interesting. Yeah. So yeah. So by the way, Shitah is a heel. Now if you.
Speaker 2: Didn't, yeah, well she was fighting Queen Empanada.
Speaker 1: Right, Queen and Panada, Yes, which, by the way, Queen and Panada also very very pretty woman.
Speaker 2: Geez well, delicious, of course they are.
Speaker 1: I have fucking let me tell you a couple of bites out of that h she did, so Queen and Panada does this thing where she does a lot of fucking head butts. Yeah, but respectfully, she's got a dumple, She's got a dumpy on her and she does like one move where she usually smashes the girl's ass into her face. And I'm like, is it because she's so used to working on the same shows as Tony Storm. But then again, I'm talking about the company where people are doing back to back Canadian destroyers and matches. But I was thinking to myself, like, why doesn't she do more with her ass? She we do want to ass hits and stuff and stead of like weird head butts and stuff. But yeah, this went on way too long. Queen and Panada is pretty, She's okay, She'll get there. She does exactly who Sheida was six years ago. She's getting a Tony khanjack And I know this was just kind of kind of a waste of time, to be honest with you. Nothing great the Queen and Panada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened after that was going on after this. She said there was matches after this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh no, oh my god, Oh chucks, what a shame. They don't have a list of the rh matches. Dang, I guess we covered all of them.
Speaker 2: The men.
Speaker 1: There were format four matches after that four. The rest were kind of honestly and consequential. One of the only things that was good was what's his name, not his name, but their name, the Outrunners. The Outrunners were in the main event and they had an eight man match and it was really good. Oh, like the Outrunners is the characters. I'm sitting there and I'm going, Wheeler Uda and fucking Daniel Garcia are never, ever, ever, ever going to be remotely over interesting or somebody that you should feature on a wrestling television show period. It's never going to happen with those two. And then they're like, well, here are the Outrunners. They're coming out at fucking eleven o'clock and there's some of the most interesting over people on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they're a throwback, which is weird that aw would do that, but yeah.
Speaker 1: It's a shame. Well that was it. I'm like sitting there, I'm going that was so That was one of the most fun things on the whole show, which is in a nice way. I'm like, okay, well the people are getting sent home happy. That was a fun segment. It was a fun to ape man to end the night. Also, like I said, we've now watched fifteen fucking wrestling matches, So yeah.
Speaker 2: Just for a collision taping Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but miss this is also where, like I said, it goes back to Tony Kan goes out, you know, goes out to the crowd. How many are you were here that we're here last nime Yay, that's what these people like. That's what the crowd that that's relatively or fairly small, a w crowd. That's what they like to watch thirty wrestling matches live two days. Who the fuck wants to do that?
Speaker 2: Well when they go to Wembley, are they gonna do collision tapings there too?
Speaker 1: I fucking hope so I'd be hilarious. Oh I forgot that guy Nick Comarado came out. God he's fucking rotten. Oh he's bad. That dude's been in aw for like a half a dozen years. It was him. I'll just see if I can remember off the top of the dome. Its him. There's that fucking guy, Alan Angels, I don't remember who he wrestled, but he's also like an indie guy, looks like the shits he was in the dark Order. This was like the half the hour age shaping where people were like, what the fuck are these human beings doing here? Go home? Why are the people still? What is the point of you? Like Alan Angels, my guest, the fucking go home. You're fired. What is the point of this? Nick Camarado, go the fuck home? What are you doing here? The only positive about the r H taping it's like, well, the main event was good, but they sent out the Tiara James again and I was like, all right, okay, I'll watch her again at ten o'clock at night. That's fine. If I gotta, I gotta suffer through this shit, send me out another hot chick, all right? And by me? Oh yeah. The Aaron solo guy was there too, which that was kind of depressing looking at him because I'm like, yeah, that guy he fumbled Bailey, I think, right, wasn't it his whole thing? He was married to Bailey?
Speaker 2: Poor guy?
Speaker 1: I know, well, he's not gonna do much. I'll tell you what, I don't see it going up much higher than that for him in life, So best of luck. And street fighters telling me I gotta watch Amanada versus Tekla. Listen, buddy, I don't got to do nothing. After watching all those matches, I'm I'm good with that ship.
Speaker 2: So it was the cross at this point, now, like who's left?
Speaker 1: They are? People walked. I'll tell you this, the people did walk out happy, like I heard people talking to him like that was fun. I had a good time and blah blah blah. And that kind of leads me to almost like my conclusion about the whole experience, which is for the type of person that will sit through thirty wrestling matches, that's like a hardcore fucking nerd. They don't have a this is this is literally who they're forre. So like when Tony kind of, like I said, waving around his bonobo arms, it's like, where's for fucking Whe's for sick? Ohs? I'm like, hey, he's right, it's not a big audience, but that's who his audience is. And if he's fine at losing millions of dollars a year and he wants to keep doing it, then I understand, like this is for who it is. And if I was a twenty something year old wrestling dork, that was a young guy that was just like, hey, man, you want to go out fucking, you know, pound some fucking beers and then go watch a five hour long wrestling show, and I'd be like, oh, that sounds like a good time. But as somebody that has now seen hundreds of fucking hours of wrestling, lives thousands of hours of wrestling live in their life, I'm just looking at him going all right, just a little much, don't you think. But like I said, after sitting through it, I go, Okay, I get who the audience is, and I also see why to some extent, like they they get so defenctive of it because it's quite literally a tailor made experience to these specific, fucking dorky people. So it hurts. So it actually hurts their feelings personally when you talk about it, because it just so happens this fucking billionaire has made a fucking playtime funhouse for them that does the shit specifically that they like. So, like I said, there's always something to take away from an experience of something that now would I go do it again? Now? No, thank you. That was enough for me. I mean, you know, I don't need to do that again. You have to a lot of a lot of the stars would have to align for me to go and sit through another four hour long aw fucking TV tape and that would take a lot. But I'm glad I did it. I guess you know, are you? It's like you know about it? Yeah, I mean it was, but but you know what it is too. If I was by myself, I would have jumped off the balcony. That's another part of it too, Like that's the that's the aspect of going with people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, misery loves company. Yeah, no, I.
Speaker 1: Understand that, right, Like if if this is like, hey, you got to go sit through it by yourself, I would have left for show. Probably I don't watch that Jungle Boy match and been like that's enough. That's enough, that's enough. I don't need any more of this. Like that was that was plenty. I'm full now goodbye. But yeah, like I said, probably wouldn't do whatever again, but well, an experience, right now, I can say I've done it. So whenever I'm like, guy, w fucking this sucks. About it or this is Boria. Well you don't know, man, you've never well I have. Well that was just a collision taping, all right. So now you're challenging me to go to Dynamite because I because I won't, but I don't know. Never say never.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was. I wish it. I wish that I hadn't had to eat Taco Bell at midnight. I had no choice. I was so fucking hungry, that's about it. Yeah, that hole. Yeah, they're eating the Taco Bell at midnight. Then I stayed up. Then I was like I couldn't fall asleep till like fucking three am. Then I was thinking about the ass lettuce that's killing everybody or making them poop their brains out, and like, did I eat some of that ass lettuce from Taco Bell?
Speaker 3: And there was.
Speaker 1: Apparently I guess that was like the no.
Speaker 2: I thought it was. I thought it was going around like actual store stores. I didn't know it was actually going around Taco bells too.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently they're blaming.
Speaker 2: Because they had something else too. Didn't they just have like bad meat the other day or some shit.
Speaker 1: Too, Taco Bell. Yeah, like yeah, you know they've moss or in some cases live less.
Speaker 2: Is all their food going bad?
Speaker 1: Is that what it is? Well? Maybe that was like we're talking about more of that self flogging.
Speaker 2: I was doing that.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was like, I go to Wendy's and just eat tumor nuggets and I was like, no, I'm not gonna eat tumor nuggets. I'll eat the fucking just the diarrhea lettuce. So oh yeah, yeah, but that was it, you know, a good time eating tackle Bell midnight. Then there was some wrestling, yeah to YadA. So, uh, we'll be right back here, dude. We're taking our what our twenty four hour break now.
Speaker 2: So we got going on pretty much. All right, let's get the fuck out of here. We did two hours much love funk off, See you tomorrow, say