Speaker 1: Here you go your nine first one to want a pore caask. Got a partly cloudy start of the day with mostly Sunday skies coming up later. Thirty four for the high down of twenty three overnight with a few clouds, mostly cloudy and windy Tomorrow. Forty two for the high down to twenty overnight with a wintery mix and maybe some snow included in that mix. Sunny skies on Thursday going up twenty seven degrees. Right now it's twenty one degrees. It's time for traffick update.
Speaker 2: From the UCLP Traffic Center. You see help white Balls center offers comprehensive of besitting care and advanced surgical expertise called five one three, nine three, nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three southbounds seventy one break lights fields, hurdle towards fifers, South Bend seventy five heaviest through laugh On. They cleared the wrecks on a hot bow in the Western Hills Viaduct. King remains blocked between Ready and Burnett to do the early morning wreck at Harvey chuck INGRAMOM fifty five KRC. The talk station.
Speaker 1: It is seven forty one here for you, five KC Detalk Station. A very happy Tuesday to could be happier if we didn't have people locked up for maybe just engaging in what I've always described as a sort of drunken fraternity party gotten slightly out of hand. Of course, January sixth is what I'm referring to. Now, some people did engage in violence, but seems to me the vast majority of people who have been convicted were convicted merely of wandering around in the building, having at first been invited to enter the building by members of law enforcement. Someone who knows all about this returned, and I love having them on the programme. The collaborator and the person responsible for putting together the two volumes, the American Gulag Chronicles, Letters from Prison and the American gulog Chronicles, Volume two, which is the Art of Confinement. Welcome back to the Morning Show, Tim Rivers. It's a real pleasure to have you back on today.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks, Brian, appreciate you having me back on.
Speaker 1: You're yeah, I think yeah. Now, First off, since it's kind of a springboard, everyone keeps bringing it up. The absurdity behind Joe Biden's pardoning of his son, not that that comes as a surprise to anybody, but the idea that he had the audacity in the face of all the evidence that we all know about, at least those of us who've taken the time to remember, like the slow walk of the IRS investigation, allowing the statute of limitations to blow by, that somehow he was the victim of an abusive justice system, and that nobody out there, if it wasn't for the fact that he was Hunter Biden and the son of Joe Biden, would have been gone after from a legal perspective, it's spite of the fact that he pled guilty to tax evation and was found guilty of the FFL violation. What was your reaction to that, knowing all that you know about how ill treated and desperately treated these January six folks were.
Speaker 3: I can't say that on the air.
Speaker 1: Thank you for honoring the FCC guidance that I must follow every day. Trust meerstand how difficult it can be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm going to read you his quote right after he got this book, in the throes of addiction, I squandered opportunities and advantages and in recovery, we can be given the opportunity to make amends and rebuild our lives if we never take for granted the mercy we have been afforded.
Speaker 3: Give me a freaking break. I mean, if you were some poor guy who had been victimized for showing up and protesting one day, thrown into a jail for three years and nine months, never given a trial, beaten, abused, I can't really tell you the things that might happen to you in that environment, but they're really horrible, and you can read about them in the book. And then you want to, you know, you want to play like I'm the victim. How democrat is this? I'm just going to come right out and say it. The Democrats are victimized all the time. They've they've inculcated a culture of victimization in order to split America into the halves and the haves not. And I think it's very important to realize that this wasn't like a blanket pardon this back to ten years? Why did back ten years? Well, guess who's started working in Ukraine just a little bit after ten years, Hunter Biden. This is Joe Biden's pardon. This is not Hunter's pardon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very excellent point, and that is one that cannot be overlooked. You are absolutely right. This is a pardon for Joe Biden and the Biden what we'll call crime family, if we may be so bold, and I think we can. I mean, Lord almighty, how many suspicious activity reports had financial institutions turn in on the multitude of Biden family members and friends over a short period of time. If that was you or I we'd be locked up right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you don't have to do that to get locked up in this country anymore. Well, and I'm hoping this, Brian, I'm just gonna say it. I think I think all of us have seen enough truth exposed. If you haven't seen enough, I can take where to go to find it because it's right out there in the open. Mainstream media will never show it to you, but we've shown it to you for almost three years now, and I think that's all going to come out. I think now this the curtain is going to get ripped back. How did Zach say it? And when it gets too expensive to maintain the illusion, we'll just pull the curtain back, turn off the stage lights, move the furniture, the actor to leave, and you'll see that brick wall. Wow, And I think that's what we're looking at. We're looking at the brick wall of truth. Now all of these things have been exposed. The result was a.
Speaker 4: Landslide on this election for President Trump, and.
Speaker 3: I think they're scared to death of his appointments, and rightly so. We're entering a new era. But I want to compare the pardon for a hunter should absolutely eliminate any opposition anybody ever had about pardoning the Jay stature because they've done nothing compared to what this man has done, not to mention stealing, helping to steal an election, hiding the perfidity of that laptop, and all the horrible information that's on it, sex traffic miners across state lines. Oh my god. I just don't have enough time to go through this criminal record. And yet you've got people who were not violent who are been sitting in prison for years, and people who weren't even there that day sentenced to twenty two years. Come on, I mean, where is justice in America? Now?
Speaker 1: It's it's justice well and certainly the truth. And Tim, I just I think about the non violent I just put aside. You know, I know there's someone screaming going, well, but what about that one guy who beat the crap out of a police officer. Okay, let's put that guy aside, and let's talk about the person who just randomly strolled through the Capitol building and yet was imprisoned for that, had to defend themselves in court, retain a lawyer at significant expense if they could, or forced to cop a plea because they couldn't afford a lawyer, forcing him in prison for something as minor as and infraction in that and then look at all of the violence and the and the and the property damage done by the ANTIFA types and the Black Lives Matter folks that were out there absolute criminal activity, distinct observable documentable property to instruction, and also people that were severely injured in some cases killed as a consequence of their violence. Can you imagine the the amount of resources, the money and effort that the FBI spent tracking down the old lady who they now have in prison because she wandered around. I mean that they that they used valuable resources and dollars going after non violent folks when the crime, when the streets are just laden with violent criminals that even if they pick them up, they just let them out.
Speaker 3: All right. I am wow. You know, there's there's a there's a there's a problem with living long enough that you can see major changes in culture like I have. But I can see the difference in America. I can see and feel the difference in our cultural belief and the qualities of America and the promises of America. And that's all come about because everybody has been so uh so intent on creating this uh this false reality that that you got more than I got. Therefore you're evil and I'm good, and let's stay let's take a really good attention. I can say you're bad, and we can have a conversation. I can say you're evil, and we no longer have anything to talk about. And that's what's happened here. There's been a vilification that is, it's been almost irreversible that that's killed any kind of dialogue that we might have had to come to some conclusions. And now we're a split America and we have such a huge task ahead of us. The first thing you need to do is bind up the nation's wounds. Who said that, oh yeah, somebody else said that I stole, bind up the nation wound and start by getting all the JAY sensors out of jail. Those who really did something wrong that day can be tried for those things separately. All you have to do is, you know, basically, dismiss those charges without prejudice, unlike Hunter's pardon, which is with prejudice, which means you can never go after this man for anything that he did or anything that he was involved in. Pay attention to that one for ten years back, ten years back. How about we just go back five years and just give the I'll take half of that, go back five and give all the JA sixers a pass and then pay them back for the destructions of their lives.
Speaker 1: Well, one can only help that some justice does happen along those lines. And you know what, all I can observe, Tim, the Republicans have a huge, huge, huge task in front of them, and if they don't get their act together and actually accomplish something over a very short window of opportunity, we're going to be back having the same damn conversation a couple of years from that, Tim, we are.
Speaker 3: But you know what, your listeners have to be part of this. All of us have to be part of this. I mean, that's why I got involved. I realized I didn't get part If I didn't take some action, things are just going to keep going the way they were. Everybody's got this capability. You can call your congressman, you can get involved in local politics, you can support the people who are fighting on the front. Everybody can do something. And I got news for you. The politicians are not going to save us. It's we, the people who have the responsibility within the constitution and within our form of government to make sure that we preserve the goodness of America for future generations. And we have failed. And now I tell everybody who's listening to this, you have a chance to fix it. All you got to do is get off your butt and do something. Go to J six Patriotnews dot com, read about the truth, buy our books at Letters from Prison dot us. You will be joining the glug army and helping save these families and these men and support them until we get them free. There are so many things you can do that there are just a little tiny drop in the water. Is all it takes is all of us do it. We have a tsunami but if you sit in walk, nothing happens. And so I call you to action, America. It's time to wake up. We got it, like you said, like Brian said, We got a huge job ahead of us, and it will take every single one of us doing our part to restore the country and to give our children what we do. And so I call on you, America, get off your butt.
Speaker 1: Joe. Put the links up to your site on my blog page fifty five care Se dot com, so my listeners can contribute. Every little bit counts. As demonstrated by my guest today, Tim Rivers, it's been a real pleasure of having you back on the program, and I'll encourage my listeners to get both copies of the American Gulag chronicles.
Speaker 2: Tim.
Speaker 1: I hope we get to talk again, and I hope in our next conversation is some great news. And I appreciate all of your efforts to save America. My friend. It's seven fifty two right now, fifty five Krese the talk station got the Bright Part Insights scoop coming up at the top of our news for that chimneycare, fireplace and stove Safety's critical. Have your chimney inspected by the experts at the Chimneycare Fireplace and Snow been around since nineteen eighty eight, locally owned and operated. They do wonderful work. Have a free standing stove installed. You ever want one of those, have it done. Why not get a fireplace insert I did from the Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove after the inspection revealed the builder special was dangerous. Get your cap and damper replace, get your chimney re lined. Whatever it takes, they do it. I'm serious across the board. And they also clean dryer events out and yes, your dry event needs to be cleaned out if you can't remember the last time it's been cleaned out. Chimneycareco dot Com is where you find them online. Chimneycareco dot com tell them, Brian said, how many call for the inspection? Five one three, two four eight ninety six hundred. That's two four, eight ninety six hundred fifty five KRC dot com at you line