Speaker 1: Welcome Just hand Away Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring and heartfelt tagleg sermons.
Speaker 2: From different characters and speakers all over the Philippings.
Speaker 1: We hope this podcast finds you in good shape and now here's your message.
Speaker 2: Ready about to receive the Word of God today.
Speaker 1: By the way, Indina sharing experience Nato might as well clicking a share botton even tinan as in person if you can come my data is sharing adding lives in Facebook or you or YouTube A laminating after nine a young Facebook live Nino the new speed going to in a search, but uplan and I realized you go to the NASA Japan Shaha base and the games start Maha fire Young Faith Game, Young Sharon is a click nan share paramaa Amen, ANDAs I.
Speaker 2: Take shang time to come here.
Speaker 1: Young Church Naang Parasha is sharing is sharing experience. Amen, as dive into the Word of God. Genesis fifty, verse twenty. You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good.
Speaker 2: He brought me to this.
Speaker 1: Position so I could save the lives of many people.
Speaker 2: Lord and Pang.
Speaker 1: Samin amuso sipan amima mosabin sami lat polar God nan spirito Natanian. It resists again, and we declare your presence to be sovereign in this placed or God in the mighty name of Jesus, in Jesus name, Amen, and this afternoon, I want to share a word entitled dealing with hurts we don't deserve, Dealing with hurts we don't deserve, dealing with hurts we don't deserve, like and it puts a chat dealing with hurts we don't deserve. Lempo amen Kamo, pastor Simba can testify and will testify. Namah at madelasad I died alemna hided not in deserve you pain at saki damien madalina mantan not in but most of the time kayam here tangapin, kayama war in al am nothing, indeed not in deserve, namasakatan, he did not in deserve sat in indeed not in deserve.
Speaker 2: He did not in deserve, He did not in deserve.
Speaker 1: Nati i wan Amen, naging kind, Noman silla, naging patas namanzilla and yet ibanta cinnamant at masama an hurts that we don't deserve. Oftentimes give birth and unforgiving spirits it.
Speaker 2: You hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking not and I don't deserve it, pact not in hindikun deserve most of the time or oftentimes spirit unforgiveness. Amen, And to tell you honestly, unforgiveness is one of the topics not in it and preach. Actually this is the first time that preached since I became a minister of this church. This is the first time let me be preaching about forgiveness, because it was for me unforgiveness Big Dilian.
Speaker 2: Lord, Amen.
Speaker 1: And to tell you honestly on that as long as you live, you really can't avoid hurts hang you can live a life free of her stare my shadow Ianao.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jan Tasmarami.
Speaker 1: I know because Hava Nasamon, don't nasamonio indeed not at Madama Ibanao, Amen, we are living in a fallen world tai in Samon Donna telegan imperfect and Nandito Laha imperfect my imperfect people naom.
Speaker 2: What would expect.
Speaker 1: Perfecto Satin Amen at Marami Marami Baga and plading masating dam Dami. And I want to be honest, you know, since global family and taid I want to be honest. A few weeks ago experience for matin ding pain at Martin Ding hurt by a person a close and yours.
Speaker 2: Close.
Speaker 1: Amen, so a few weeks ago inding hurt asa and gonna in the amen a young young hurd nagglegation and w nas simulo no nak hurt na young.
Speaker 2: Pain n.
Speaker 1: Ni la sagena uh masama's miss Nila, and or that pain costs me nan blacks ausna walls ampuso, that hinders me to experience joy, Amen, and the Lord taught me nah.
Speaker 2: And forgiveness and pang on namaka.
Speaker 1: Now not my experienced because when you are offended, we cannot be happy, we cannot experience joy. You know, young time on sang by, I mean manco along.
Speaker 2: That time because minko, I don't deserve it. In the diserview, well yeah that time.
Speaker 1: And then Sabi Sabi sabi go indikoma explain your damanko. But all I know, I am offended. All I know and all I know in at that time, I'm so sad.
Speaker 2: And then the mask Masama maliba malib mas christian Hua. I am offended. I don't deserve it. I feel so sad, I feel so bad. I don't deserve it.
Speaker 1: And then I hear God's talk to me through my husband sat Kaya Setana and paradya Inka amnetan in ta Nao, and then I realized you're not Missan.
Speaker 2: Dela Lisa.
Speaker 1: Young heard pinla la in Setan Satin Young heardan know what when you are offendedan especially Nasa Church. Then Kapa Christian, Then doubling pain? Why why doubling pain? Malii right pero pero per Diepanatin realized, now, oh Malay Indians and Magnifi Malay, we make mistakes. It's impossible Malika.
Speaker 2: Lang it.
Speaker 1: Amen, as long as you live, hurt is unavoidable. Hango Hindi na in Iasan Natatan, Amen, you know.
Speaker 2: Blessed you away, Amen, and says yes yes.
Speaker 1: Because we are living in a fallen world. We are all imperfect. That is why we should never stop forgiving people. Ka Hindita Yumi hintongawar In, because as long as we live, no matter what your life status is, no matter how how spiritually well you are close Kai Lord thinging Mo and offenses Hindia san unhurt unavoidable. Amen, even a Naga gallic sha Niba Si Lord glicious and glicious and righteousness. Amen pero si lord naga gali sha perudition ga salaamagalite noma you Amen jesus josha nagara and galid nagaram sagt why it is normal nata masakdan pero a male copunga lit capahaya and hindi madil u maga hurts nat am daman lemolkas Pilippino taio.
Speaker 2: Amen is a basis okay long okay long okay.
Speaker 1: It's okay, It's okay, basis okay okay long copa A third time is a charm kannada.
Speaker 2: Okay. But then p.
Speaker 1: Naar satanga indeed a nato indeed a bago di ba di ba. Do not pile up young ating hurts satin mahapatid Amen, now go every day tayo in assatan thai I puddings pudding mass and I'm putting nothing going in the little He managed it all and and gilet and monil.
Speaker 2: Time will comes as a bug.
Speaker 1: Yes, grabba glet con man, pile up galt yay Amen and ask Christians forgiveness is a choice, pili and forgiveness is a choice, Conklan. But it is not optional amen pei sabin, because forgiveness is not optional. Pang in the levantar in taio now sabin apostoral in Zi lord Uni lord right, Pero di ba ma mun forgiveness kunaranas and Greece love. Why not extend it to others as well? Extending amen bills taan jos. We must learn to forgive as well. The type and panging on kaya in nothing macpatawad see lord maroon shang write, paramagalat satin Maro shang right, parag panatin right.
Speaker 2: Big suppose pang on amen.
Speaker 1: Kapa I nothing macatawad, I know mahira nothing mcpatawa must be ignating galata e big sat in mahapoos at an. When we do that, we are rubbing ourselves of the opportunity to experience true joy nan chance my experience. I lom go mahi magata hindiko extent extent pero and challenge.
Speaker 2: Wag ki kim in wangmong deal with it, solution and mo.
Speaker 1: And prolonged ingeralate it's not okay and prolonged ainger is not good for you. Prolonged ainger is not good for you. Why cagalate kappaka yung time will come na at maaa and a mistake at and maling decisions.
Speaker 2: That's why it's not good for you. It's not good for you.
Speaker 1: Nomatagal can a galate it's okay to get angry gallet pa can gallet you, gallet you natala ca galleta.
Speaker 2: Call it kapaa ca gallet hindikamasaya.
Speaker 1: Why why in the nama galata at my joya Indian mazama is a lang I'm petting. It's either gallet or joy mamilika now made simply sak my big Amen, say yes padding mahi rap padding, massare padding hindika tanup puma juice narayan and release forgiveness now amen, God wants us to be a better Christian and not bitter Christian. In prolonged anger, the great bitterness in bitter that's kami. I said, I am nothing bitter and your bitter bitter bitter, well God it Oh, it's fine, it's fine. Prolonged anger Indi kanalst no forgiveness, stranger lagging ki ki galt you become bitter, maggiging bitter at a. Bitterness is a product of refusal to forgiveness, bitter are amen?
Speaker 2: Are you doing? Amen?
Speaker 1: But God is telling us right now, God wants you to be a better Christian, not better Christian?
Speaker 2: But did you cannot be a Christian? And bitter in the.
Speaker 1: Independing galitkat was my joka then indian pede. It's either galitka or my joika.
Speaker 2: You choose? Amen? Am you imaging?
Speaker 1: Bitter kase and bitterness will resolve to distracted testimony, capac betterka, it will destruct, it will crash, cra testimonicos, lagging your time, Papa la and work, come magin bitter work, come kim kim nasaman and lob work come manasa man and lobga meeting and para it is struck and testimony more parasi ra in n testimony Mo parasi ra in.
Speaker 2: Pastora simply us up.
Speaker 1: A reina dinamna usa na I'm gonna go u up Noah will and can enjoya pero ne lumiliate you capa galitka lumilawa pa galkayo is an asina us an in playing in maxamas is a lugar right unique gallet cap anger pack my gallet, my galets spirit and graves in playing and gallet I'm dambing or sosim but in an enjoying moment in an ngoine or.
Speaker 2: Indeed in a jury because right now Alan but it's easier said than done. The liga.
Speaker 1: But in reality, unforgiveness, it's a matter of your heart un forgiveness. Indians a big lang nat in may be big guy. It's a matter of your heart and willing butsmo forgiveness Pinata in this mean and guide in Asia in this benefits benefit when you forgive Malaya luma laya and amen amen, tend to your neighbor, be better, not bitter. Then be better, not bitter, like shat be better.
Speaker 2: And not bitter.
Speaker 1: And today we will study a story in the Bible of forgiveness. This is the story of Joseph the Dreamer and stories Storia depop.
Speaker 2: But here's the story. By the way, you can find a story in the Book.
Speaker 1: Of Genesis, so Ina and chapters Nan Book of Genesis and Nila and Parasa story Joseph.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow and.
Speaker 1: So Joseph Jacob at Nisi actually and evident it was a Bible in Abas and see Joseph I favorite son Jacob di se Uh Jake Joseph Jacob. So some of you know the story see Jacob and Anti Rachel Trabant many many years param.
Speaker 3: And no.
Speaker 2: Rational.
Speaker 1: Finally said Joseph, that is why the pangana is Joseph Shang febryang nann at that time, So that is a Joseph half half brother mahapaate.
Speaker 2: So you mar patashanya.
Speaker 1: Champaga peroa like sa Bible lagging and lagging my favor nanakita see Jacob parai Joseph pinagaga and pan Jacob damad natunik see Joseph nikita.
Speaker 2: You know Maha, say Lucilla own. Amen, well we live in the world.
Speaker 1: Everything no man, your favorite is so I am not in some of us can relate to that, Amen, And I am a mahamau lag are you The makarna fabority is right? Pero andreay telegan Maro Maro tegana, So Joseph favorite shayang mahamaglaya nikita. The gift that is Joseph, my gifts, interpretation and dreams, and my potential Joseph, my potentially Joseph.
Speaker 2: That is why the gel n envy sani.
Speaker 3: And get.
Speaker 1: In get nila and results not to galt Guy Joseph, and then one day that Joseph the Dreamer, and then again Joseph Antonio familiar so resolta India pamilion even Mahamaya Indian goes to Joseph Punto Joseph, ika.
Speaker 2: Had na right a right you will bow down to me.
Speaker 1: The sub sen sempringer you ni mahapad in your galit nazi nazilla.
Speaker 2: Then the gun.
Speaker 1: Again, puss you young garlet nilaka. Then resulta mahapa the plano napata in Shah. Imagine young tink de laha gilet nilai josephinapunto nakai sarini la kapad kitila andasi la patayen You maramishano unda dian satan sao na nothing kite mal not in sauhai kaya nothing patayen in demon physically pay nothing.
Speaker 2: Pata is nothing.
Speaker 1: Pata that is a gilet na parla de laha na gilet nama paid Joseph sarahanila to the point Naila napata in Shah and to be honest and a girl and a napata Joseph Papa, it is napata nothing Joseph and Nadin Shaha Quala Taian prophet, don't so going a mahada you had paramana maroon time prophet, How selfish right pina is even Naa and Pasaman talahan you sola like beni a foreigner, sam My lights said Joseph, Nana situation, Masama, You're just loving your family Minam shah Nigga man a la had peru pinat pl kapadin.
Speaker 2: In even.
Speaker 1: Imagine your situation in Joseph, la shan male male vlashan gina wang Masama. And yet they hurt him, Masama, and yet they hurt you. After that, jakob Ana devastated to Jacob, no marry again, news and Ela you to nick me Joseph Elena na magahaya nahay kayasha matai And said Joseph that had been atashah soar and nagging slave Shah nagging alipin shah Sa Egypt, from being the father's favorite to being slave. Imagine you no, no, you planted to Joseph. Now my life wea masama gig mabotklam all of a sudden, the lowest point of your life, Masama. And yet Silasayu and yet in as Ganilla, Amen, and said Joseph nagain slaves just Egypt, Joseph, Lord Lloyd bar.
Speaker 2: Sna dream school.
Speaker 1: In you an you in impress Musaka India in Paragon and invite a church, a church church car ka.
Speaker 2: Holy right right. You're just doing your job. You're just doing what God wants you to do.
Speaker 3: And yet.
Speaker 2: Pagaga and Masama. So what happened next?
Speaker 1: See Joseph against slaves to Egypt. But look at this in chapter thirty nine, verse two to four. The Lord was with Joseph. Havang slaves. Joseph say Egypt.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 1: The Lord was with Joseph, and he was a successful man, and he was in the house of his master, the Egyptian Wow Ginowan Masamasai Joseph Bintanila sa Joseph perum Sabinum Bible.
Speaker 2: The Lord is with Joseph. The Lord was with Joseph, and he was a successful man.
Speaker 1: Amen, Kapatid, listen to this, Sinactanganila Pinaxamantalhankanila, pagnahauan Kanila, Gina Kanila, Masama.
Speaker 2: But the Lord is with you. You don't have to be afraid.
Speaker 1: Agamo a Kapamo panging on kit and Masamasa indikatata.
Speaker 2: Why the Lord is with you.
Speaker 1: The Lord was with with Joseph and he was a successful man adanyare the Gusto Egyptian performance Ya he found fabre Sama foreignersa magel pin and jose No Guy Masami Joseph Guy Vanilas Joseph Joseph Guy indeed deserve the Joseph Younganila Joseph and On capadid Go and Kamana Gamanila bag and fairman silas O Indian Moman deserving g s a O rest assured and jose and Josh Shama Papa say O shah Ma Papala s i o Amen kayamins and Malayalam sugata and Caseinoa Mala pizzao Cocino Patnam.
Speaker 2: Appreciates Seo Amen your foreigner.
Speaker 3: And you.
Speaker 2: You buy Manama.
Speaker 1: But but they look at this though Hindi Mahati Joseph and again fair foreigner and again fair Saranya Indian work now Indian Trabajo Indian gom foreigner Go Josh ghan On camilos and josapad Nahai necessity and India Indigonoma Sharmapa s Amen maza manno.
Speaker 2: Coin.
Speaker 1: I expect celea fort sao celepamo casemata.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't depend on people.
Speaker 1: Why because if people will fail us, people will hurt us, and people will make us suffer, but not God. People will fail us, people will hurt us, people will make us suffer, but not God.
Speaker 2: Hindi and Josh, so just lung up a thing in what capen.
Speaker 1: He will fail you, They will fail you, and just lung and k non miraculous things in our lives. Now, I know you wened Joseph comparing the Neil young hurt deserve the Joseph inditional focus, a gialt.
Speaker 2: Indition and focus. As a kid focus unfairness.
Speaker 1: He focus his attention on the purpose, why God allowed it to happen.
Speaker 2: Kabadid what comes in invalidate and feeling small.
Speaker 1: Amend invalidatanka nahira panka perman, stop focusing on the earth.
Speaker 2: I don't know. One time.
Speaker 1: Sikumi young baby one year old, Nash, one time spar baby actually and then one time there la indigosto industo for sure pero now.
Speaker 2: And Norman response nothing mango, I know right l l a right and a ball was in a no butako right at that time in in in focus and she was looking at me.
Speaker 1: You response, ca on reaction, goanna identify so wanya domini sagen in in inkauni because in a testing and only dinna telegation on the right, so go reaction, go backha, we don't face actual kitsa rosa named Louhia.
Speaker 2: We don't get a face. And then I'm the go let rose not and.
Speaker 1: Reaction nothing and the ayah given response and you ganya she smiled at me. The cool letter rousha mumiabad gabad gabadid. If you want to deal your hurt, stop focusing on the herd gong matil and hurt more.
Speaker 2: Come focus mak it.
Speaker 1: On tuki oh masakad genius miss kay oh mazagan kay oh masaka. Stop focusing on the herd. Focus because I heard chance magin malagaya j yumbata di reaction indianna focus does hurt yeah, and aventa.
Speaker 2: The thank God avanha amen, just like that. If you want to.
Speaker 1: Deal your hurts godillion herds, moll, stop focusing on the hearth or in the indiquan indiatin conomu sad malagaya, stop focusing on the hurt Amen in sabin panga tayoangan at mag at Mama rights in pero duel doing amenaio often most of us and gaiat ivan Tao, we tend to live a life always seeks for revenge and hahna thaio focus tagante how to get even young moo go glow Para.
Speaker 2: Go glow up.
Speaker 1: Yanya, glow up parassa really more imagine that, Amen, and most of us.
Speaker 2: Now Papa and Gantina is some a pi Amen now now malin Now what gang mante bart and jo and.
Speaker 1: Relays can really is cadamin and bassis Na Nnenna and jo amante sweet victory, oh Missa and Joan hindeed in this is a really and and panging on now, I'm not saying that Anti la now Mahina ant now and Jose Indian stop focusing on your stop kinda focus I heard indeed a p indeed.
Speaker 2: Remo, Amen, do you know no, No, I'm focused not in Amen bay and I mean.
Speaker 1: Ya ya.
Speaker 2: Amen and Si we're.
Speaker 1: Too focused on that, Amen, focus a new plan and panging on a new purpose and says it question Amen, Now, Hindimo deserve Hindimo deserve you don't deserve to be offended. Actually, and you don't deserve to stay offended. Gabardin Hindimo deserve no manati and gallet Indiemo deserve no manatim offended. Amen pastoring in Indian masa demon Intendian, grab you and pamilion and grab a pamilion.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Or in the Koman Indian and panging all Amen, So sabang on satin sa panging on and let's see, Amen, I'm not belitt link on. You're feeling small better, ask Christians forgiveness is not optional. Forgiveness is a choice, but it is not optional. But we forgive as Christ forgives.
Speaker 2: Amen. After that, Sabin and Bible.
Speaker 1: Joseph in favors Anya, say Sabin and Bible sign Joseph, Soyasa and chief of guards not my own Joseph, Joseph, Joseph, Are you in the ego the lord Parasa? And so that ida is a temptation and say amen, So gawanna Josepha, you flee away don sat pin la ba ya Pina ban Joseph pinat at pina tanga and sha naga and massaman and Joseph kay nap Joseph imagine Joseph, I know, hurt after hurt after hurt, pos and young herds.
Speaker 2: Because no man baba ba in no nominee my own canna go on.
Speaker 1: Forgivenessa a man maron and mazillaposa Facebook Manila ro Amen is a Joseph the same thing worst behind because indeed as young hurd.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Now I realize in dim dima oubos maram para and la perdding possiblyinga ka closing time will come possibly may possibility that is Amen think been a Joseph that mapati going.
Speaker 2: No man k.
Speaker 1: Condina in may valid right valid amena instead.
Speaker 2: In man instead and press on cha.
Speaker 1: Life must go on now, Sabin Joseph Joseph, but challenge kay and going to Joseph saam mag and and Kaya and kapatid i vernya the Lord was with Joseph, Di is s Lord supposed we need Joseph k go in matad focused among her case Sloyd and napatid Josenah supposed in Kaya did not wad not in who meg and taw wadad who.
Speaker 2: Mean and tawad right because it's.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand it was sho kayamu kay.
Speaker 1: Nay, I am with you and you can forgive Amen verse twenty one. See Joseph Sabil's verse twenty one. But the Lord was with Joseph and showed him mercy, and he gave him favor in the sight of the keeper of the prison. Wowha that is Insana pina quintang and lunga mansha.
Speaker 2: Na Nama is saying libamasa good money that was beenaving tang. You know it's as that was beniavings hver's a. Joseph. The Lord was with Joseph, kaid Nasa. Joseph.
Speaker 1: The Lord was with him and said the favored and jail guards and Bible sham you pray solid know and Mama mang ha, Mama ma mam maha because amazing you known cause and unis head nan just chief of off guards. Right soon, say Joseph, and right percause India, I don't know pang in on Nama look g go ga go and para to lanka that that he is with you, Nasa Mamo Amen s Joseph galt Nasa Shah perm Alaya in Joseph pera Malaya and Maramia Malaya galp no pride no bitterness. We are walking Malaya. All is well with your life, pero. In reality and bondage of sin, bandage of of anger, Amen, bandage of bitterness. And the Lord is telling us right nowayapatid, God wants to give you freedom, my freedom. In the comagigin to talk, I'm thinking maklaya Sila, mabswell to sila. But in reality, in this the benefit known in this right Indi pud and gallet. If you want freedom, if you want joy, if you want peace, let's start for giving our our brethren's start for giving others.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: After that, because of God's favor and provision. Joseph, die is a gif interpretion and dreams. So you.
Speaker 2: King of Egypt, now.
Speaker 1: Naa interpretant dreams the Indian in my Indian, Joseph, and you give pangin on Usa places nay and non hurt mohapati amen and Nagara. And again if you harry, so your interpretation non dreams need nong harry was magahara severe maga bountiful harvest, and then after that magahara and a severe famine. So that on your new interpretation, non dreams nahariana no Egypt not in Baxila bang bountiful long harvest not in Basil and a Mahapa guy inn in Basila, Maha name in Basilama lad harvest Mamba and then mating severe famine Laha Banza lah Maha bayan in a Goo goo tom except Egypt, Guina met napangin on you pin and Joseph paradon param.
Speaker 2: Kaid. They intended it for harm in a johny.
Speaker 1: In a journey Maasama, but God intended it all for good. Paraa meeting kan Parami maybe to be a testimony to testify Nahaia Makpalaya, pang on Nahai, pang Nahaya camilos nampangin on amen and severe famine.
Speaker 2: Mahapati no choice, Pagayan.
Speaker 1: And Egypt, Joseph indeed Manila in Ahala Na Joseph Ima severe famine and Anya to ask for foodmay in Killa Joseph and agree onion Sila.
Speaker 2: Joseph Sabinko. This is the time, as do my lave with.
Speaker 1: Latina Joseph Away and Joseph Na guy in India and Indiana, Nigaya and forgiveness in extend your forgivenesspatid. This is a picture of God's Christ marapatid HINDI deserved no man and Joseph after all because of them, right Pedro.
Speaker 2: Joseph, how focus are hurt? He didn't stay offended.
Speaker 1: And mean, son, there a galleta booting taotabuting.
Speaker 2: Tao because money tau perda means that's the time. And God is talking to us right now, saying to us, Joseph, Sao.
Speaker 1: Joseph, despite of all the hurts, despite of all the the pain, the sufferings in going, Amen, he got offended, Joseph, He got offended, but he didn't stay offended.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: If you want to deal that hurts that you are experiencing, that you don't deserve, do not stay offended. What gang mana tealing offended capatin extend forgiveness, guide deserve munamaga apologize, I got indition of Si pastor in Kela and mac sorry Munasha, right.
Speaker 2: On, guy in extend forgiveness, bucket see Lord, see Lord in India and.
Speaker 1: On and just say right on kuite binem guite bind the coming in and tower guy, get bind the Capan and more. Two thousand years ago, in a Pacres tocross, I know your Maslin and Patawar and asilin and bagal and what a lovely god.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just grabbing my mahal and just grabbing beginning forgiveness.
Speaker 2: Who are we.
Speaker 3: Who are well.
Speaker 1: Deserve the admo deserved, I say, disrespectfully, the more man deserving and jose Hindi morn deservemal in canpangin on indeed I mean pa and ba then and ba and yet patang indeed that is a BASSI apologize on this disa Masama and jose the helma mahal jangin on, I'm nothing Marapati. I end with this, yes, with we don't deserve that pain that offenses in not in deserve, not in deserving Ganda, Hindimo deserved, Hindi and Indimo deserve Hidimo deserved, Mama Indimo deserve.
Speaker 2: Barrett, Barrett, jos and and fee least forgiveness.
Speaker 1: Amen, Afternonnila, after non big Joseph food actually telegang favor and favor and Josephati afterlam and.
Speaker 2: Joseph I said, Joseph, Sabi is a Bible.
Speaker 1: And the laong easy pasha bagla easy for in sila right Saddam in a Ginowan Joseph lay but Joseph as a bible Amen addition the long and Sila no no pina Tau Joseph young Bararian, Lloyd Barasi, Joseph and b mak Barta Ward and Lisa mcarta Ward but para Parasamon and mcmartaward.
Speaker 2: Matau pa because Lloyd and.
Speaker 1: Joseph and didn't Lasni grab you again, lasare I know you Lloyd Laan and Magane and then Sila paparusa and then la and the Lord taught me Naya madelika Joseph pat in case Indiatina names of Sunya.
Speaker 2: Mean sign.
Speaker 1: Hindi modini dil arrow arrow young herds indeed modin dil arrow arrow and as the Indian agreedy listen and forgiveness arrow a arrow arra my possibility, na mask my possibility, Kara canago nakpaka chat langamane nam bi is a chatmane anger.
Speaker 2: I'm gotting de pas in and ad mim o.
Speaker 1: Right again a goanna ten yu maha nothing balili it hurts and suppose not in he did not in.
Speaker 2: Time will come.
Speaker 1: Amen arrow arroward compilap you herd arrow now arrow ar pero ard arrow road.
Speaker 2: You don't seecreto.
Speaker 1: Amena Nimi m and Gaga meeting and satan para Thina Ward and God is telling us right now Kayama Ward, Kayama Ward Caska didn't jose mcparta kaya mamata because the Lord is with you at island. Jose Nasamo kayamung Magpatawan.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Insilla. It's not for us, it's not for them. It's for us.
Speaker 1: We forgive, not for them, but for you, Papa Papasa Aten Sabasa Genesis fifty, verse nineteen to twenty one, after Minati extend and Bible indeed and in Man in Sylium forgiveness the benigna graba none given is in Syrian.
Speaker 2: Co plastic and plastics im thinking thinking not in I co plastic onyon.
Speaker 1: I indeed this in Syrian, but as Joseph, Joseph, and right now after that, Sabin, this in Syrian, and your response near Joseph. But Joseph replied, do not be afraid of me. I am God, Am I God that I can punish you. You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people. No, do not be afraid. I will continue to take care of you and your children. So he reassured them by speaking kindly.
Speaker 2: To them. Joseph hin.
Speaker 1: Hindkhan. You attended it for her and for me in a genuine, in a gen But God intended it all for good, because what so I could save the lives of many people. Kad your testimony or forgiveness, I plain encouragement Samaram maram tau. When you forgive, when you forgive, you you reflect Jesus when you forgive after indeed a glorifi a'm a g glory for jose Nasaatin.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: Forgive, not because it's easy, but because God wants you to do it. Let us forgive one another. See Lord maenenang On. He never keep records of our sins. Indeed, bibi lang indieta aslana sabing as a Bible. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us. Come, I confess and kapana confessca.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If you confess your sin, I am faithful and just to forgive you. Comepang made kaya and jos may unconditional love. Maybe Indian. Maybe Malalim you so, but God is telling us right now, Amen, stop focusing on the heart. Do not stay offended and start forgiving now. It's not easy to forgive.
Speaker 2: It's not easy.
Speaker 1: Indimo deserve one. Nemo deserve you. Indimo deserve you, nacause in pain, in suffering animal because of that, deserve Nemo deserve Nada and Demo deserve deserve one of freedom, freedom from bandage of sin, freedom from bandage of anger.
Speaker 2: And guilt and bitterness.
Speaker 1: Let's receive forgiveness from God and let us extend the same forgiveness to others. Lord Maladipda pangin on. There are there are a lot of freeze on story gods Comba Namdela, Sami Pam pang On Mason parasang in and gas La sam In banging on O Kami Oo Gandha pangin on.
Speaker 2: I'm in the serve pang On.
Speaker 1: Pang on p name Lord God Naik Indeed Man pang on m Magabu Lord man banging on. But we are deciding right now to release forgiveness panging on Sam Samon bangin on, Lord India, You're banging on.
Speaker 3: Lordang On Galip.
Speaker 2: And bitterness.
Speaker 1: Sami Ami Mama, Ami, Ma mala even amima a churchmates, pang ojos, Lord God, no, masta you forgiveness, panging on man mam Selama Lord Sa Shu's Amen, Amen, Amen.
Speaker 2: We hope that you enjoy today's episode. Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more. God bless you all.