Speaker 1: Out out of sacks. Felt put two thousand on my feet. I'm my mother, Boss. It's gonna cost a count to me. Yeah, it's on the biggest And don't forget the riches. We're money getting there. I got you about up your life. I gotta do is get in with I don't even pay to get in the club. They don't want monna walk in team. I'm gonna getting money at money.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't chasing less money in little I ain't no referee. But she know I'm a fisical. She got bought thousand and that double drugs. That get happy when I count blue honey hund up packets full of dope. Boy, and mine wasn't mind you by nothing. We're getting paid. You want to get have chuck with me. I'm on the interstate. Here, switch a lane, catch your playing like a head coat double cup filled up on Merry Head to toe twenty twenty four Bench Trump, you shift you shall and looking at me like by you the beg and me.
Speaker 2: Boss Mandalo on the Crew Show, Let's get it. What's up with? What's going?
Speaker 1: How we feel, how we feel We're good? Florida's in the building, Florida's in La show. Both got palm trees. We're both got crazy motherfucker's running around. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, most definitely right.
Speaker 2: You got Florida, man, we got l a man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, and we both got five music coming out of the town.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, you feel me. Talent are well man.
Speaker 1: Listen, boss Man d Lo got a lot out right now, dog, So Mr Beat the Road the biggest Part two stat up the joint with Sierra. There's a lot of music we're pushing out, a lot of work, right, We're trying to wrap up the year with a lot of work out there.
Speaker 2: We're getting it done. We ain't gonna lie. We're gonna be consistent. We're gonna keep it all yet long. You know what I'm saying. That's the plan.
Speaker 1: That's a plan, right, Yeah. What goes behind that plan? What kind of hustle goes behind that? How big is the team? How long are the nights?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know what I'm saying. It's a lot. And then it'll have you to the point where you might have to take a little break. But you know you you might have too, because you know, healthy, the most important thing you can't enjoy the money. I mean, you ain't healthy, you know what I'm saying, ship because you can't take it with you.
Speaker 1: So you know you got to push yourself. You got a grind, but you know stay at that the same time. Yeah, yeah, you know, have you had a health scare in that way? Like Yo, I got a chill?
Speaker 2: Like hold on man? Yeah, I just had to take a little break.
Speaker 1: That's I had that like two hundred shows great like b some like four to nine, three at night.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I had to take a little break, bro. That's right. The biggest part two out. We're back though, let's go. We're here, yo. The artwork for the single is crazy. The first coat the eighties.
Speaker 1: Phone yoh yeah, talk to me about you know what I'm saying. Yeah, that throw back boss mentality. You know what I'm saying, that's how we MeitY we coming? Yeah, why did you do that?
Speaker 2: Mindset to you?
Speaker 3: That eighties boss man mentality or aesthetic your family growing up?
Speaker 2: That was That was the video. I was shooting the video with kdo.
Speaker 1: Uh m hm, so really really well, just taking pictures and it ended up like that forever. That's what you can can I see the chain really quick? What is that somebody dunking?
Speaker 2: Man? What's behind somebody? Again? Dunk? What's behind that?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Explain that?
Speaker 1: You know I always be talking about that. I felt like, you know, like in basketball. You know what I'm saying. I relate basketball to the streets. Like in basketball, you dunk somebody like in the streets, that's like you just snapped.
Speaker 2: You just dropped, like whether you dropped.
Speaker 1: A new car, you drop a new chain, you drop a new rain. You just dunk for real, dunk all the time. Yeah, you're trying to dunk all the time.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Listen after the interview, is you versus us gonna take it to the court?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like that. Now we just gotta go to fire. I'm gonna get tired. That's it man, that's Kobe Dwight Howard. I want to dive back into the dunks.
Speaker 3: What do you think are your type five dunks of your career so far? Top five type top five dunks, damn buying, buying your family, member of house, de dunks.
Speaker 2: Millions streams.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the top five dunks? No, no, no, like in your personal in your career, what would you call it?
Speaker 1: Dunk as far as ataphor, Yeah, oh you telling my mind in my life. Okay, Ship, you know it's certain ways. You know, when you snap you buy that first car, you know, and you jumping the streets, that's.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, I just dunk right quick, That's what I'm saying. So that was one.
Speaker 1: You know, I ain't gonna lie really, I was just I was just a trut dude. I was just trying nigga. So Ship, my dunk started when I started, you know what I'm saying, rapping really, and I start getting out here and rapping in them.
Speaker 2: My chain was a dunk, you know.
Speaker 1: Just the people that all the flash like is at the concert, that's a dunk. Like recording that post. You know what I'm saying, million follows on Instagram, you know what I'm saying. So I got plaques. Man, we dunking for real? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: For show, It's a finesse a dunk for sure. For show. If you get finesse, you just got dunk. You got dunked on. It does happen, though, that does happen, now, do happen? You know?
Speaker 1: And that's the part of the screen you're gonna get finance. That's how you learn how to finest that everything.
Speaker 2: You got to learn all the job. My g for sure, do you.
Speaker 4: Think vaness is better women or men?
Speaker 1: H be honest, now I'm on now it's women women.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say men like nick, like man, we know how to we know how to finesse better. They just women just nobody don't check for their finess like they finessing. I ain't really for you know what I'm saying, Man, we ain't trying to do too much checking them. Theyre the ones do all the checking you So you be getting caught for neessing because they doing too much checking you feel, Yeah, for sure, that is a fact.
Speaker 2: Bro. You need a podcast when you help out a lot of men podcasts at some point. Nah, yeah, ship, I'm just talking right now. We're just talking that talk. You know what's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like yo, no, no, no disks right, But like barbers are finessing crazy too. They charging a lot of money because they got black gloves on the ring light.
Speaker 2: Feel how much your haircut costs? Oh man? Yeah, how much you pay for that haircut? And if your barbering room, you know, I ain't straight.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just making sure you know, really be just house called, you know, getting get out a thousand dollars cup man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that how much you do with the Hobie hooks me seventy five?
Speaker 1: He's very that's a Mexican discount. That's a Mexican discount, just like two hundred bucks. You know, I ain't gonna I'm still trying to find a up personal borrower. I really ain't really found one cause I ain't. Everybody man fucking my ship up. Right, there's an opportunity for a job, boss man. Like looking through the camera, let's start that now. In the comments, you look like, damn, I need to cut ahead because I understand that. Like you gotta understand if if a person hairline is pushed back, you know what I'm saying, You don't just push it back to where you know what I'm saying, You gotta keep it with ass at, let it grow back, you know, keep.
Speaker 2: Them understand Barber fuck me up once and it never happened again.
Speaker 1: Once you had stayed up once and you keep getting the cut is over. You're gonna keep sucking you up, steady, pick you up?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: So what are the requirements to become boss Man Delo's barber. They gotta travel with you or be available twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's the ivage. You gotta be you gotta be available. But it's really like you just gotta know how to cut my head. Bro Okay, you gotta know how to have my hairline the way I wanted that, because barber might cut your head right then and there, and then you're thinking, as well, you wanted that, but then you wait two three more days and then when it's going back, you're looking like this nigga here.
Speaker 2: So is it paper cut or is there a salary involved? What do you think? I'm trying to get somebody hired? Oh? You know, cash on You know what I'm saying, cash on me. Great, it's gonna be streat regardless, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yes, sir, that ship where we had the rare beness. Though, I lock in d M boss Man d Lo. If you want the job, sure, yo, I fuck with dove man. You feel me clean like dove fly like a dove like a fuck with that, broh. It's good energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nothing wrong with feeling clean and good and you know, and letting people know about it.
Speaker 2: They got to show.
Speaker 3: It might be too much of a personal question. But you showered once a day or twice a day.
Speaker 2: Shower once a day or twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, yo, extra shake that ass? Still ringing off going crazy? No, yeah, it's not going anywhere anytime soon, man, And I don't think so do you think so? Oh isn't that crazy? I know, and it's still like on the radio going crazy. That's a blessing. When they went to going up, I was looking like what because you dropped it last year, right, So there was a moment where it wasn't going up and then it was just it was it was at a little still pace like okay, people heard it and you know what I'm saying. But once mister Floyd un dropped the dance to it, and that just sent it. It's scented, ye sent. Yeah, what's the what's the best song or what's the song that you performed that you like the most? The energy is right, huh, mister popscraper, I say, I don't know now I gotta say, mister potscraper because of course, like getting with me at the end. Of course, you know they're gonna singing that that's the that's the biggest song, that's the last song.
Speaker 2: I'll be performer.
Speaker 1: But mister pots Scraper, when I first walk out there and they just you know what I'm saying, it's the first time they seeing you, that's it.
Speaker 2: It's gold time, right Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I also appreciate you give us twenty one and you give us twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for sure. Yeah. Man, as we talk numbers, you know what I'm saying. That's right, that's right. What's behind that shit? I don't bron I don't even honestly don't even know. I know half of them songs. I was drunk as hell when I made. I appreciate that, honest man.
Speaker 1: And Don Julio just talking, we're just talking number and putting it together. Man, if you drink enough, Don Julio, that shit'll have you speaking Spanish. I'm in my Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So is that the vibe that's created in the studio. We all it's got to feel like a party. We gotta feel like we're in our own space here, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, not really a party like Okay, I just people in the studio with me. They just gonna chill, They're gonna smoke and chair being. They own the vibe. I just need them and they own the vibe. And I need to have my drink, my weed, you know what I'm saying. We might laugh a little bit, and I need to go in the studio and get my own little world.
Speaker 2: That's how I mean my music and we get it done. That's right. What's up, Jack?
Speaker 4: I want to talk about the Sierra feature.
Speaker 2: How that come about?
Speaker 4: And you know what was the process of that.
Speaker 2: Sierra? You know, she will she was posting my music, you know, she DM like, you know, I just fuck with.
Speaker 1: Your energy for real? Your music good, like I fuck with it and you know I'll just pre ship. You know, look at her like aunt tie for real for real?
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know, we linked up and we got the song down and then I came on.
Speaker 2: She brought me out to one of those shows. Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 4: So when you get that d M from her, are you kind of like, wait, I have to double check, like if this is a fake account?
Speaker 2: Ship crazy? See that be like god damn, what's going on? Then go see her like, oh ship, I know, And at first it's like, yo, she liked me. What's up here? You know? I like what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I look at it like aunt Ti like when I seen them, I meant like that, you know what I'm saying. She had bad auntie though, sure bad beautiful She's always been bad though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. That's that's that's what you call a queen, right, that's.
Speaker 1: A queen, family woman. She's wife, you know what. I'm sure she's a mother. You know, it's loving.
Speaker 2: Hey, how how deep are the Mexicans in Florida?
Speaker 1: They got a lot of them southing wet, That's right?
Speaker 2: They like, is it?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Are we?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Is there a lot of us out there? Is it just like a small market? We're not the first Mexicans you've met, right?
Speaker 2: No? Maybe not maybe the Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Florida is full of Miami, definitely a lot of like Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Dominican Colombians, Venezuelans. But I think Central Florida, Central Florida, there's more Mexicans.
Speaker 2: There's a little battye I follow on Instagram. Yeah, I know, not all Latinos are Mexican, right, Like that's a fact. But ship my hood got a whole little section, you know what I'm saying. That's right.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Hey everybody, how's it going? Just doing an interview fellas.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about no, no, no, no, it's all good. Love.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Yo? You know we were talking about this the other day.
Speaker 1: Bro. Should all babies born get DNA tests right away upon their birth?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Facts? Yeah? Facts? Yeah? I think so too.
Speaker 1: Why ain't nothing? Ain't nothing wrong with being a hundred percent sure about what you need? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You can't take that personal. It is what it is. It's a blood test, simple, Yeah, Jackie doesn't think that.
Speaker 1: If you ain't where about nothing, handle up and let's get it over and then it's his mind and we're gonna do what we need to do.
Speaker 2: Jackie, Why do you disagree with boss man?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not that.
Speaker 2: I've just read that.
Speaker 4: Like, sometimes you just don't need to know, and sometimes you just keep in pushing. I don't know if you if you're there, you're there. If you get finessed, then that's your fault for not checking on it.
Speaker 2: But that's why the DNA. Yeah, I just wait what you mean?
Speaker 4: Like, I feel like I feel like if you don't know, Like if your your partner is like cheating on you and you have to get a DNA test for your baby, then like you should be paying attention more in your relationship.
Speaker 2: That's the way I viewing.
Speaker 1: Okay, hit play on, piss me off right now? Man in twenty four everybody, I ain't in no relationship.
Speaker 2: I am man.
Speaker 1: You just have a kids, man, so we gotta make sure d N a test every time.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Even if you're in a relationship, it's like why not if you have nothing, If you have nothing to hide, then what are we doing? Yeah? I get that, but it's more.
Speaker 1: Like it's just like, Okay, if you got your phone right here and your man say let me see your phone, why are you not gonna give them the phone?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think it's either way. You can either look at it or I just be like, why the do you feel a need to Why would.
Speaker 2: You do that? Because I don't know what I'm saying. What you mean, you don't care who's your man?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, You're finna fun to trust up because you don't want to give your phone. Nah, it's saying in the quick playing, quick playing, you know what I'm saying? Telling you need a podcast Dog hosted by Jackie Remiras, be crazy, bro y'all would just argue, all, you're gonna sign the per certificate, right, That was kind of the argument we had.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna already put your name on there in a legal why the fuck not do the DNA anyway?
Speaker 2: Once you do that, you just it's, oh, you just fucked up. That's right. That's right.
Speaker 1: So if you do that and you didn't know and then it turned out, oh and it wasn't even yours. Nah, we gotta figure it out, though, you gotta figure it out. Yeah, vote for me.
Speaker 2: I'll pass the bill.
Speaker 1: Get it done, homie, feel me Yoh, mister beat the road man?
Speaker 2: How long was this process? Uh? Making mister beat the road? Damn? Do we remember? Some months to some months? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of months. A lot of songs put together, a lot of songs didn't go on. Now, so yeah, what happens to the songs that don't make the project ship? No?
Speaker 2: I just I might end up.
Speaker 1: I might end up, you know, putting them on a I might end up just doing a little live performance on them or son like that.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah they ep, you know whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, because that is that like you know when you look through the catalog and you have a certain amount of songs, a huge amount of songs that you haven't put out yet, right, Like, does that create like the need to want to put them out or are you cool with them? You're sitting there because you did the work, right, you might as well let people hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But you know, as a.
Speaker 1: As an artist, you kind of be really picky, so it'll be like you put it to the side, you damn there, Like, nah, I'm just gonna go on.
Speaker 2: Make some moose new Ship, you know what I'm saying. Then when you keep making new.
Speaker 1: Ship, that's five now, you you just getting further and further and paying attention to that song, you know what I'm saying. But some of them come back up, some of them you'll be like, all right, fuck, I'm just dropped as a single right quick?
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: There could be metaphors for posts that could be outdated, you know, yeah, track like oh ship you know now that mad tens back in twenty twenty three because that ship was like a moment.
Speaker 1: Now you know, people, I mean, but we ain't gonna let a song go that long to as like the whole year went by, like the whole year went by that song. That Yeah, that bit Dad. You know what I'm saying, Yo, Where you're from? Where's the hangout? What's the hangout?
Speaker 2: Whoever from? Yeah? Sh every time?
Speaker 1: Got that gas station, that Walmart, that movie theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah that bit. I mean my hood that been small, bro, that is small. I know, like what I'm saying. So it's like.
Speaker 1: I heard had like three folk streets, ah min that ship man, that ship drive bro, that ship dry desert.
Speaker 2: Those little towns right with like six street lights and that's it. Yeah. But you know like mark Kinnes is a it's a retired it's like an old retired retirement place for people. You feel me.
Speaker 1: So I ain't really for young people like us running around. No, that's right, that's right. So what inspired you to drop music? To make music?
Speaker 2: Shit? No?
Speaker 1: Yo, it's just like little play freestyle and shit, but like really taking serious was like I was in jail, like I was getting out. January two thousand nineteen, I think, yeah, nineteen, and it was like I called my home my homeboys in the hood. They was like, yoh, we got a studio. Y'all got a studio. Like they actually went and got a studio and you feel me. So I'm like, damn, I gotta start right now. I hung on the phone. Now went to rioting. I ain't had no music. They told me they got a studio. I don't got no music, nothing lyrics, no music. I don't got nothing.
Speaker 2: Wow. I just started writing from that day on so yo.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's like from nothing to something that's crazy, Like you should be proud of yourself for real, real.
Speaker 2: You know you should. Man, that's crazy. How tough is that? Right? Like to do that? Like that's that's not easy. Bro. If it was easy, everybody could do it.
Speaker 1: But it's like you be saying yourself, your hard work gonna pay off, and man, but when you really do it, it's like, damn that ship for real?
Speaker 2: But that pay off for real? They really do. But there's also that moment like when when is it gonna pay? Yeah? Yeah, there's too many in them moment for real? So how do you survive those ship?
Speaker 1: Because by the time I feel like, if you have enough grind in you, you're gonna grind, grind and grind. And then by the time you get to the point where it's like you get one of the moments like fuck man, when is it gonna pay off? Yeah, by that time, you already so deep in you don't invest in and put so deep in where you can't even turn around.
Speaker 2: It'll be stupid for you to just fold at that point. Yo, you didn't come this far to just disappear. Yeah, it wouldn't make sense. It makes sense. Nah. And once you get motion, yo, then you just grab onto that bitch and keep going. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like betting all your money, going all in on the on the pogram and then just fowarding you all.
Speaker 2: You ain't even see if you go in. No, that's right, that's your money. And luckily you already have.
Speaker 3: You know, you were already making money before you got Motion musically right, so you know you were able to find you know, a lot of these projects. But you're like, yeah, man, this investing is getting expensive.
Speaker 1: Man, that ship really not for real because where I was it wasn't no studios and that so I'm driving an hour and a half two hours. You know what I'm saying, trying to I'm buying rentalds. I'm getting rentals just to keep doing that ship. So you gotta think rentals gas, boob driving two hours every time, two hours back?
Speaker 2: Nah for real.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You gotta pay for where you staying. You gotta pay for Oh my god, you gotta pay for videos close. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, keep your haircut appearents all that that ship. Boy, it's a lot right insurance on the rental gas. That's what I said, Tom, you get tired of it. You so far deep and you twenty thousand and you're not gonna just stop. Nah, you'd be crazy, keep going. Yeah, bro yo, come here with Sexy Red? Was that was that an in studio session?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: No, I just I had been made a song. It was just sitting there, so I just sent it. So how how soon.
Speaker 2: Does she returned or does she you know, send it back.
Speaker 1: With she she did it fast, but we just we Yeah, she did it fast. But around the time when we was trying to the video and shipped to going on, she was praying it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So most during that time. Yeah, so you gotta want to respect it. Yeah, I had to judge, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's what going on now. Y'all got it done though. Now we got it done though. That's right that that big guys for sure. Yeah. Man, have you spent some time with the new Kendrick album out? You say? What did you tell the new Kendrick album? Have you spent some time with it?
Speaker 1: Year? I ain't fuck with it yet. I'm gonna fuck with it though, I got to It's not hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard. I gotta with it. Yeah, so as hard as fucked off, let's get it, boss man.
Speaker 4: He's Jack Gett Rich for The Cruise Show. Thanks for listening to The Cruise Show podcast. Make sure to subscribe and here auto download so you don't miss an episode.
Speaker 1: So