Speaker 1: Oh red Tsar, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night, I am Raven Lee, I'm Jonathan, and.
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody to our Cult Member live event Christmas Special.
Speaker 4: If you.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, everybody welcome, Welcome, Welcome. You know what we do need to go ahead and get real for a minute before we get into the malarkey and the bullshit and the chicanery as we do.
Speaker 4: We do need to get real.
Speaker 3: So for anybody who does not know the spirit animal, our beloved Samuel the Sweet, innocent, highest fuck Platypus himself, he fell in some financial hard.
Speaker 2: Times in this holiday season.
Speaker 3: We asked all the good Cult members if they would be willing to open their wallets and pitch in to help the overarching goal.
Speaker 4: It closes tonight.
Speaker 5: So closes tonight. We're almost there.
Speaker 6: We're at currently at three thousand, seven hundred and ninety dollars indeed to see.
Speaker 2: So for anybody who is listening to this, this episode is going to be dropping actually Fridays, So if you're listening, the ballocher closed. There is no other option to donate at this time, but from the bottom of my personally, I want to thank all the good cult members that we're able to donate something to sam This is this is a huge boost as far as our own our spirit goes, that we have cult members that are this dedicated to the cause that they be willing to actually donate for somebody in need.
Speaker 4: And I would hope that we have.
Speaker 3: Grown this cult to be something that we would uh, we'll be able to do this again. If somebody falls on hard times, you reach out to your cult members, not cult leaders. Nobody in this bitch a cult leaders. We are cult members just like everybody else.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Okay, fine, Jesus the one and only are.
Speaker 4: But I am.
Speaker 3: I'm very happy and very humbled that we have so many cult members that are willing to help when the time comes. Thank you for everybody who was able to donate, Samuel. I don't know the financial issues goes, but hopefully damn near four grand will be able to get you through.
Speaker 2: The tough times.
Speaker 7: It paid the rest of the surgery, no doubt. Yeah, yeah, it paid.
Speaker 8: I just did the rest of that with the hospital and now that's awesome.
Speaker 6: Well good, I'm glad that it was able to help you in some way. I did want to read off the people that contributed.
Speaker 4: Shout outs all the way around.
Speaker 6: So the most massive shout out to Carl f I don't uh, he donated two thousand and five hundred dollars to you, Sam Carl.
Speaker 5: That's that's crazy. So that's amazing.
Speaker 8: I woke up to that this morning and that then I got everything. Yeah, and I paid it this morning and I sent him with thank you. I sent I think believe everybody a deep thank you.
Speaker 6: People have been still contributing up until like it just five minutes ago. So we have Stephanie in, we have Robert s.
Speaker 5: We have is that Shawnan Shawna.
Speaker 6: Shawna Kay Shawna Kay Mario. We have Royce, Dougie Blumpkin.
Speaker 5: Indeed, we have Dave J.
Speaker 6: Marshall, p Jonathan Uh, we have Alicia. We have my mom donated to you.
Speaker 5: By the way, my mom a your mom.
Speaker 6: My mom donated the three hundred dollar to you, and she's awesome.
Speaker 5: And we have Tony.
Speaker 6: We have two anonymous people, and we all also have a couple of other people that have donated. Cynthia Cynthia Cynthia C also was able to donate to you.
Speaker 3: So oh JM. Seven four three is unmuted, but that's fine. Listen to all the good cult members that were willing to open up their wallets and help out Sam and his time of need.
Speaker 4: From the bottom of the entire.
Speaker 3: Cult's hearts, we thank you, and hopefully we are able to repeat this in the future if and when any of our good cult members find themselves in some sort of hard times, we're able to take up a collection.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I think we can all understand that none of us, myself ravenly John, none of us are exactly living rich and famous over here. We all still have that poor man's mentality and when the hard times come, because brother, they are coming. I hope that in the future we'll be able to pull together and help all the cult members that have issues that come up.
Speaker 2: Sam, go ahead, brother, the floor is yours.
Speaker 8: I just want to say again, thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I pray that everybody has a very blessed holiday, whether that be Hana, Conso, Christmas, or whatever have you. I hope that all of you have a good time, eat healthy, and have a good time with your family.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Like the Christmas ahead, bro, Rave got this bitch for me, and I gotta say I might start wearing this bitch in July for no reason.
Speaker 2: This thing is loud and I love it.
Speaker 6: We're in the Christmas pajama style too. We decided we're going all out.
Speaker 2: Did you say, Sam, did you say everybody eat healthy? Yea, on doing that.
Speaker 7: I didn't healthy, I mean.
Speaker 6: Like be healthy you said. I think you meant eat good and be healthy is what you meant?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, all right, all right, yeah, I'm trying to get fat as fuck for Christmas. I've been on a diet. That bit is gone for the next week.
Speaker 6: I will say I cooked a big Christmas meal and I only have done it, honestly a handful of times because my parents have always been the ones to cook. My Grandma I definitely helped growing up, but man, doing it on your own. And then like because my my father passed last year and my grandma passed a several years ago, and so I'm calling my mom like, hey, so like this is how I do this recipe? Right, I know how to do it, but I'm stressed out. So I was actually happy that it turned out better than I thought I was going to to.
Speaker 4: Be honest, fuck you so uh yeah.
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody into the Cult Member Live show. This is a week of Christmas. We have been dropping some holiday themed episodes this week. I hope y'all have enjoyed the Hanukkah up or excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 6: I do not do Royce the disservice without putting the flim on it. We said that week many times during that thing, says Hanka, right Royce, Royce, where are you at?
Speaker 9: Yes, man, I am right here. It was fantastic job on them.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed down. We dropped the Hanka episode.
Speaker 3: We dropped the Kwanza and the controversy surrounding Kwanza episode. I didn't, I be honest, I didn't know there was that much controversy surrounding Kwansa.
Speaker 2: I thought it was wild.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: Wednesday is the obscure obscure holiday traditions around the world.
Speaker 2: You know, the poop log has, believe it or not, made its way in.
Speaker 9: We have it.
Speaker 5: We have this. We have the poop log. Y'all.
Speaker 6: We will post a picture of the poop log on the Patreon because we actually had to do one.
Speaker 4: It's in Raven Lee's house.
Speaker 2: My house.
Speaker 3: I don't have the kids with me this Christmas. They're with their moms. So the poop log will probably make its appearance the next year. But stand the fuck by.
Speaker 6: Look we're getting chaos. See tomorrow, we are doing this. Yeah, we're gonna go hunt down some KFC. We got the wine. We're doing the whole tradition of Japan. So it's gonna be it's gonna be a wild time. We definitely had a lot of interesting and we had Solstice on Sunday, and so we definitely have been celebrating or I've been celebrating different different ones.
Speaker 3: And also the Christmas episode itself has already dropped on, which is very much not pagan, believe it or not. It's it's pretty incredible. So many times we've been told the stories of all these Christmas traditions that are super rooted in paganism, like not even a little bit any of them at all, And it's amazing and it's great, and it's it's crazy how the Internet rolls things into Lord that people repeat so much that we all believe it. Hell, Jonathan and I have been guilty of it so many times of believing, Oh the Christmas Tree is obviously pagan. Santa Claus is obviously pagan. A Yule log, whatever the hell you want to break this down. Historical documentation would actually show none of that is pagan, including December twewenty fifth.
Speaker 4: Be honest with y'all, that is a.
Speaker 6: Really weird situation about the specific date. I do still, I do still. I am still on the other side of the fence of like potentially there is some paganism two things.
Speaker 5: But there was a lot of.
Speaker 6: Interesting information and the back and forth between the scholars and the dates and all the things that we read.
Speaker 2: So I didn't actually mean you can't deny you can't deny that the solstice is absolutely connected to Yes, it's not.
Speaker 4: Though, so solstice ends on the twenty.
Speaker 5: First, per one calendar, per.
Speaker 3: All of them, what it's the seventeenth of the twenty first, regardless of which calendar you look at. December twenty fifth was not brought up in any single We talked about mythrist, we talked about fair we did.
Speaker 5: Talk about like four different times, Satin.
Speaker 4: Surnalia, Solstice, you name it.
Speaker 3: There's no pagan tradition whatsoever, at least that we know a documentation that shows December twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: As the day.
Speaker 3: If anything, early Christians were celebrating the twenty fifth as his day of birth in the first century AD, long before any of the pagan traditions rever written down.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, as far as like astrology goes, what is it like the sun goes down for three days or something like that and then rises back up right around the winter solstice. Isn't that?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so the winter solstice is technical, So Sunday was the winter solstice, so the longest night of the year. So which was the twenty first, So the twenty fifth, the day itself being picked as Christmas was a really interesting deep dive that we kind of went down because there was a lot of different information as to where it actually came from, who didn't belong to, who it did belong to, how it came about. It was it did, wasn't it though? They They said that it could potentially have ties to paganism, but they didn't have the written information, I believe is.
Speaker 5: What it said.
Speaker 6: It said that it could be it could be tied into pagan solstice situation, but they don't have any of the written information.
Speaker 5: They only have the monk.
Speaker 2: Betty, Betty, however you want to call it.
Speaker 6: De They have that, dude, and they have another one that they use, and that's the real, I guess, the most history that we have about different types of solstice information from that time period.
Speaker 3: They're not saying that there's a zero percent chance. They're saying that we have no documentation on record period as of this moment that would indicate that the twenty fifth of December has any ties to paganism whatsoever, specifically for the twenty fifth.
Speaker 6: Specifically for the twenty fest Yes, if we're talking exactly the twenty.
Speaker 3: Fifth wintertime Festiviti's absolutely no. That's but even still the festivities as far as Christmas themselves, the tree, a yule log, wreathes candles of a gingerbread man, Santa Claus, all of that, super super super Christian, not even a slight tinge of Paganism on that. Now, there are tons of pagan traditions that are still celebrated to this day, and we talked about those on the Obscure Traditions episode. Hell England has like fifteen different pagan groupings.
Speaker 6: We're going to be wildin out with the amount of it that they do. They have so many different types of obscure traditions that they practice, and all different pockets of England too.
Speaker 5: It's is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no one set England pagan one for one translation like Brighton celebrates different than suffolkx celebrates different than Wessex celebrates different than Whales.
Speaker 2: The Welsh.
Speaker 5: The Welsh be wilding out.
Speaker 6: I like the Welsh tradition though the mar yes, yeah, I like that one a lot. I'm not gonna lie yo, get drunk, put a fucking horse head on and go seeing it go yell insults and sing insults to each other, and whoever insults each other the best if they can gain entry then those then they just adopt more.
Speaker 5: Men into the thing.
Speaker 6: And by the end of it, a whole bunch of drunk men are insulting each other with a horse head on, and like it's a whole vibe.
Speaker 2: It starts with like three dudes and the guy wearing the horse.
Speaker 3: By the end of the night there's like twenty five dudes, all pissed drunk, just going house to house and like kidnapping more men to just get drunk with.
Speaker 2: Them as they go house to house. It sounds like some BoJack Horseman shit right there.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. It's some crazy shit.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's some there's a lot of interesting traditions. The the flip sides. We when we did the Pagan I wouldn't call pay it Mule Christmas episode. So there's a lot of uh, scholars that debate on one side that the Yule tradition, mule, the word itself and the traditions associated with it are pre Christian. Then they're the other half that argue that it's post Christian. And so that's the big kind of debate between people.
Speaker 2: So it's you know, it was a very good deep dive, honestly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And we actually didn't even go all the way into that article because the article would have taken us probably no shit like two hours just to go into that one specific article.
Speaker 3: Although if anybody is curious and wants to verify and fact check any of the things brought up in that article, your boy brought receipts, he brought his citations, he brought up.
Speaker 6: Scholarsis I will say, though his tone was super biased in that article.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how many biased articles are there talking a lot?
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, there's a ton of biased articles. And so it was It was interesting. There was a lot of information that you know, there's a lot of backstory. I was actually reading more into Old Heaven or Hocken.
Speaker 5: No, it's h k o n. He is the one Hagen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's I was reading more into him, and I'm trying to find out all the information i can if it was the true, the true Norwegian guy that decided paganism, was like, we're fucking tripling down or was it the other king that was like, I'm a Christian, everybody needs to be Christian with me. I'm trying to figure out which is which because there's two of them and they have two different spellings, and I'm trying to underdecipher between the because it keeps crossing the literature and everything that they see.
Speaker 5: So I don't quite know.
Speaker 3: As you still, the Hagen that did translate or convert rather to Christianity, he didn't tell the world or his people that they can't do the sacrifices. He just said that he wasn't going to participate.
Speaker 6: He wasn't going to eat the horse soow, and that was a huge deal. He was so as being a king per that time period, he was like next in line, pretty much too talking with the gods, like the way the hierarchy goes, and so for him to just pretty much say fuck your traditions, it was a huge issue, and they kind of, you know, decided to ride against him.
Speaker 5: So that's where were.
Speaker 3: And then he got violent the next year after they set upon him and tried to kill him for being a Christian.
Speaker 4: He's like, you know what, fuck it.
Speaker 3: If I gotta do this, everybody's got It's like, okay, once you try to have your trusted guys kill you, it's like, you know, I understand, feel a little jiated.
Speaker 5: Possibly, I guess Tony, we see your hand. What's up?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I was going to talk about the solstices because I think back in the first millennium, around the year five hundred, the Solstices were actually on the twenty fifth, but they had the Julian calendar, which had too many leap years. So remember the Russians actually stayed with that until nineteen eighteen, and their calendar was like thirteen days different from US thirteen days earlier. So their Christmas is January sixth, and it's all it's all just because of the calendar. But yeah, the Gregorian Reform was in the fifteen hundreds, and it locked down the solstice on the twenty first.
Speaker 3: But even if you do the math ten whole days exactly, if you do the math on even by the Julian calendar, and it was on the twenty fifth, if you do the math on that to see what day of the month that would be right now, it wouldn't be on December twenty fifth as we know it today. And there's also a crumb of truth to say, and kretme Royce if I'm wrong here. In the Jewish tradition, the what we would say in English, December twenty fifth held a lot of resonance as far as Honika was concerned. So I've heard some stories to say that the reason why Christmas is celebrated on December twenty fifth was particularly because of their Judeo background to it all, am I am I a close Royce?
Speaker 2: Or what so?
Speaker 12: Tonka begins on the twenty fifth of the month of Keith Slim now, so there is a correction.
Speaker 9: So there is a slight.
Speaker 12: Correlation between the dates of the twenty five. But I mean where they got it from, I mean, who knows.
Speaker 2: I actually just found something right here that's pretty interesting, and y'all did more research on this than I did, but I just typed it in. And it says that the first recorded Christian celebration of Christmas on December twenty fifth was in three hundred and thirty six a d in the Roman Empire under Emperor Constantine, though some historical evidence suggest earlier observances in the second century, with the date likely choosing, or the with the date likely chosen to align with the Roman winter Solstice festivals like souln Victis.
Speaker 3: So we looked up Solen Victis as well, and his big celebration was in May.
Speaker 6: He had a wildin' out party, though he's had a full bore party for like a solid week.
Speaker 2: And so we do.
Speaker 3: There are so many Internet memes and articles that will tell you Sole or the mass of Apollofeon or whatever.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Whenever you look at these things and you look at what day of the year that actually fell on as opposed to the day that we celebrate on today, no one really has any justified reason to say December twenty fifth. There is the firmest crumb of truth that we can find. And I say this with the trepidations and the vital article probably is basically that because Jesus was seen as the holiest of dudes, there was a belief in the first century AD up until the first millennia AD, that you would die on the day that you were conceived.
Speaker 5: This is the wildest thing ever heard in my life.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 2: Essentially so. And they did the backtracking on this.
Speaker 3: They know that Jesus died on the night leading up to pass Over, and they did the math on this to show that it was March twenty fifth, So if you go nine months prior, in all the things and all the stuff, apparently these people decided that December twenty fifth was going to be the day in which.
Speaker 6: I thought he was born in September. I thought he was technically born in September.
Speaker 2: They thought so.
Speaker 4: They thought so him.
Speaker 3: We've had multiple people come on the show and say this, however, because the shepherds don't tend to their flocks in that area of the world in December. However, still to this day there are shepherds that tend their flocks in December because September, believe it or not, in Judea is an extremely arid time of year. December has very high rains. Shepherds to this day tend their flocks in that area around Bethlehem in December. So that's what I'm saying. There's and it depends on what you read. Jonathan. You and I have pulled up so many articles and so many fact checkers for years and years and years of this show.
Speaker 6: We found a lot of articles, though a lot of scholarly articles actually, because we were both debating about this back and forth. So his side was that it's post Christianity. My side is it's pre Christianity. And while we were looking at all of this, we found so many scholarly articles for and against, and it was like everyone was kind of like, eh, maybe, kind of maybe, but not one hundred percent certain. And then when looking at Google, you just type it in, you're gonna find forty five articles that say this is Christmas is from paganism and Christmas is from the Pagans and all of this stuff. And so I went through and I read tons and tons and tons of articles trying to find real substantial evidence, and so I was really looking. So then I went in and started reading scholarly articles, which they both His articles that he pulled up had a lot of receipts, had a lot of backing to it, and so both of them had very good valid points. And so realistically, when it did say in the article though that they were like, look, it could potentially be tied together. At this point, no one is going to know for certain how exactly they got the twenty fifth of December, at least from all the stuff that I've read personally.
Speaker 4: But I didn't like how it showed receipts.
Speaker 6: I didn't like how it kind of broke it. So it broke down multiple things. I think we might have the article still that it's a very long article. I showed one that actually broke down a lot of the pagan background of things as well.
Speaker 3: So, and like Yule itself, Yuele is a seasonal thing, although yes, in the Nordic calendar, it's also a month that would be like mid December to mid January. So to say the Yule tidings and all these things, yes, for sure. However, that sentence Yule tied carols or whatever anything did not actually get written down to the fifteen hundreds, although it was five hundred fifteen fifteen hundreds a d. So you was, and that's the other thing too, the Nordics had a written language. A lot of people will say, oh, well, you know, these northern European tribes didn't have written language, so they didn't write things down explain rooms to me.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of it, though, was burned and destroyed, so a lot of it was oral tradition as well, though you have to think so a lot of it was oral tradition that didn't survive the sweep of Christianity.
Speaker 3: And then keep in mind Stirlson, who was seen as the source for so many things. We don't even know if the boy actually existed or not, or if that was a pen name for somebody who wrote the shit down way late.
Speaker 6: That was really interesting because when they were talking about it, it seemed that it was written down later on. And so to try and to trace everything back the sagas, even the sagas are in question about when they were authentically made. And it's unfortunate because I'm sure there was actual evidence and there was actual things. But when you're sweeping a religion you want to destroy it, You're going to destroy every source possible.
Speaker 3: So which is what happened to the Druids, which was brought up right the Druids, And we know for sure, at least by Plenty of the Elder, that the Druids existed, and they did see some sort of reverence to mistletoe. However, if you continue reading this story, it is it is the Druids. And for anybody who doesn't know, Plenty of the Elder, who wrote basically what we can call the first Encyclopedia of Ancient Rome, and this was compiled I want to say in the seventies, ad don't he said that, Yes, the druids got together, they built a scaffold, they cut a bit of mistletoe out of a tree with a golden sickle, and we've talked about that on the show before. However, if you continue reading what he wrote about them, they mixed it into a drink and gave it to people. Hey, y'all, did you know mistletoe is lethal if you ingest it. So what was he trying to make people have a psychedelic trip?
Speaker 5: We're trying to get hot, you could say.
Speaker 3: That, but mistletoe has zero psychedelic properties. So when you look at mistletoe, Holly and ivy all being associated with Christmas themselves and having some sort of a pagan root. All of those don't have any kind of Christian connection until the Middle Ages, and they all have no actual connection to Paganism whatsoever. And there's written documentation to say these things. It was a wild episode. It was a wild episode. So anyway to go ahead.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Hanika can start anywhere from November twenty eighth to December twenty seventh, and that is a twenty nine day span, which is the length of one lunar cycle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't know that, Thank you for telling me.
Speaker 2: Did we talk about on the episode.
Speaker 9: We we did, because the difference is between.
Speaker 12: The Jewish calendar and the Gregorian calendar different than days.
Speaker 11: It came up, but not the exact dates on our calendar. But yeah, the fact that it's lumor makes it hard to understand.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but it's.
Speaker 12: Also a mixture of solar and ludor because if it was just a lunar calendar, then eventually the summer hallidays would be in the winter and winter in the summer and vice versa, which is the reason why.
Speaker 9: We have our our leap years of a month.
Speaker 11: Yeah, don't get me started on the Islamic calendar. They don't do the leap thing.
Speaker 13: And it's stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chinese do, yeah, animal Yeah, But I say before I say what I'm about to say, Sam chime.
Speaker 8: In, Oh did you know that a mistletobian Ethough, it's kind of funny because that was that was what they used, the low key tricks.
Speaker 2: He killed Balder with a spear made of mistletoe. Yeah, well it was.
Speaker 8: I can't remember if it was a spear or if it was an arrow, but anyway, that's what he has. It was the youngest, it was the youngest of the plants. And his mother. I can't think of her name A big depends on which iteration, but yeah, uh she did. She did not make a pack with it. She made a pack with everything, but she did she did not consider it the missletoe.
Speaker 3: Which also, how the fu you making a projectile of mistletoe? I know how many people have ever actually dealt with mistletoe? How you made a weapon out of that is impressive in and of itself, But it's it's Nordic paganism. It's not supposed to make sense. It's supposed to be a really really really cool story, and it is.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 7: That you have a good day.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, bro, speaking of and we talked about the Hanukkah and the Jews and stuff like that. Bro, Jonathan, have you been keeping up with old Candice?
Speaker 5: So I'm hoping to avoid this bitch?
Speaker 2: Oh No, I was like.
Speaker 5: I was like, man, we don't got to talk about her. There was I was like, God in here right now.
Speaker 2: What's his name? Tim Pole?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 13: Tim Pole?
Speaker 4: And her like going at it right now?
Speaker 2: Dude, I can't stand him.
Speaker 3: I just really can't fifty. Sometimes I like what he says. Sometimes I can't fucking stand him.
Speaker 2: It varies episode to episode, and we've we've had people on the show that have been on The Temple Show and talked about how they were treated poorly. I'm not going to call it out, but it just seems like I don't know, dude. I this whole deal with all of these big mainstream like media heads or whatever that you know, It's it's like it's cool now because they're not on NBC or Fox News or Scene or whatever anymore, and now all of a sudden people were following them. It's like, look at their roots, look where they came from. I'm talking about her and Erica Kirk.
Speaker 3: They had this big four and a half hour meeting, and all of a sudden, now Candas has like changed your tone a bit, and Erica's like coming after her in other regards, and it's like with Nicki Minaj, Yeah, y'all saw that ship and nick is like apparently super pro Trump, and I'm like, I'm sorry, Nicki, when when did when did.
Speaker 4: This take place? I must have missed you it.
Speaker 2: Did you see that in? I don't care. I can't remember if it's Hebrew or Simple or English. Gama trio Lord that Erica Kirk and Nicki Minaj both equal sixty seven.
Speaker 5: So yeah, my kids be like, fuck you guys, I actually.
Speaker 2: You want to hear something. Actually, dude, I prepared for this live show specifically for this moment in time, this moment. So last night there I was. I was laying in bed like a child of God, and you know, smoking on the old divine lettuce and whatnot, and we were watching It's always our nightcap show. We always like to watch Friends, right, and I stumble across. So if anybody's ever seen Friends, they have the whole show and then they run the credits for a couple seconds, and then there's like the last little portion of the show. That's like usually something that's obscure or it doesn't really matter, or it's just a funny little end thing to put on there. And I was like, hold on, let me see this because Ross was talking to Joey's new female roommate who he eventually you know, wants to date or whatever. Right, he's talking to her out there on the couch in Central Perk, and Ross and I had it. I actually recorded it, but the audio's ass on it. Let me try and see if I can get the actual transcript here.
Speaker 9: I have it.
Speaker 2: Hold up, is it actually? If it would City perk, I forget Central Perk. Okay, if you would let me share the screen, sir, I would like to show an example here and and I'll get into exactly why it's interesting.
Speaker 4: All right, where do I do that at?
Speaker 2: Let's see I might just be able to do it. Yeah, it's led me all right. Word, So here we go some laying in bed. It's only thirty seconds long, fucking Roman, let's see. Can you hear this? Yeah? Okay? He said, By the year twenty thirty, they'll be computers.
Speaker 5: I can carry out the same number of functions as an actual human brain.
Speaker 1: So theoretically downs and memories into this computer.
Speaker 14: And so.
Speaker 13: Right, hip boss.
Speaker 2: So they were calling their shot on Friends in the nineties. This is nineteen. This was nineteen ninety nine, this episode was put out, okay, And I also just want to throw out there, do you see which season in which episode this is?
Speaker 5: I can't see that far.
Speaker 2: It is season six, episode seven. I just want to throw that out there. So I was like, all right, that's kind of fucking weird, right, because you know, Dan, well, dude, Friends was absolutely one of those shows that they were just inserting things into the human consciousness. Like it was like one of the first shows where a group of friends were all hanging out and everybody slept with everybody and it was just normal, right Like, up until that point, it was pretty like nobody really talked about it that much. Maybe a little bit here and there on cheers and shit like that, but like it was undertoned. It wasn't overtly out there for sure. Yeah, yeah, it wasn't really so much like that. And so then I started doing started to do a little bit and just because we're on the cult, why the fuck not, let's get into why what the Bible has to say, say about six seven.
Speaker 5: Okay, I know six seven in the Bible.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, are you going to every single book, whatever chapter and verse chapter six, verse seven of every book?
Speaker 2: I feel like that's gonna be a weird tapestry to weave two main ones. And interestingly enough, they are the bookends of the Bible. So we have Genesis chapter six, verse seven a right, where it says, so the Lord said, I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created. Praise would be kind of strange praise be that was whenever the flood, the alleged flood came fucking right. And and then there was Revelation six seven where uh, it describes the opening of the fourth seal by the Lamb, which is Jesus.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: This event is significant as as it signals the unfolding of divine judgment and the introduction of the fourth horsemen, often associated with death and destruction. So both of them are kind of talking about the same thing in a sense. Right, I love it. I love this. So then so then I started to dive in a little bit even more as far as biblical symbolism, as far as numerology goes, all right, I mean, and this is not not strictly gmatrio. That's more of a Jewish thing.
Speaker 3: No, no, But if we're going to look at numerology as far as Biblical translation goes, six it's the number of earth, it's the number of humanities, the number of the devil. Seven is the number of completion or totality. It's a whole thing. Well, let me let me walk you through this.
Speaker 2: So six in the Bible is often understood to mean three things, usually man, matter, and the created realm in essence. Right, So you have humanity is created on the sixth day. Right, the labor, labor of all creation took six days. He rested on the seventh remember that part Yep, So there's effort, struggle in survival. Then I want to pull up this one. This is well, this is actually the six days of creation. Days you shall labor and do all of your work. But the seventh day is the sabbath to the Lord your God. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth and rested the seventh day. So there's there's your six and seven right there a little bit right, Yeah, And so you got six also, it's the that's the number for carbon, which is biological life. You have six six, six, which is man exalting himself as God, which is kind of interesting, right, man putting himself as God without God. So that's that's the important parting a dude, And yes, and uh the six also, it just I had to throw this one in there, the the hexagon and the hexagram. Yeah, right, shout out to the star of David.
Speaker 4: You mean the starman, I'm joking.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, So six would essentially represent the man within the sipulation, within the simulation. Now we get to over to the seven. Now, so seven equals divinity, completion, transcendence. Usually sevens is usually closely aligned with God. Right, So God rests on the seventh day, seven heaven, seven seals, seven trumpets, seven churches, seven spirits of God. There's the Sabbath, which is the cessation of striving, and so seven would essentially represent wholeness, divine order, spiritual authority, and completion beyond time. So what does that bring me to? So I was like, all right, so we basically have man on basically flesh and blood, man versus God. Right, And so whenever everybody's going six to seven, you're weighing man versus God, and you're going, I don't know, man versus God kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard this one being broke down. I've heard so many people break down the whole six seventh thing. It's the same as like the Little Booboo conversation. Fuck, we shot an episode about it. They're clearly demonic, or they're clearly like the new Beanie Babies. I heard some people break down the six seven to say that it's clearly demonic and angelous, or it's like just an air in itt mean, but like you know, who's to say either.
Speaker 2: But there's more.
Speaker 5: There's more, Oh man.
Speaker 2: There it is more. Let me share the screen one mogain here, all right? And so have you have you gone to Google lately and typed in six seven?
Speaker 6: I have not, considering Google is like not a factual source for most things, so I can't say I have.
Speaker 2: Look at what happens to the screen when you type in six seven.
Speaker 4: Six dash seven or sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just want to throw that one out there.
Speaker 4: It's all the good cult members listening rather than watching.
Speaker 3: What YOUNI to do is come to patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast be able to see what the fuck happens when you type in six dash seven into Google. That's fucking hilarious. When you go on from there, we have a couple of.
Speaker 2: Tiers for entry.
Speaker 3: You get your five dollars tier, where you'll be able to get all these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even up to a week in advance. You'll be able to see This is the only place to get the video access to all of our episodes. But probably the main reason why people go over to patreon dot com slash Culture Conspiracy is because it is completely what the fuck is happening on this.
Speaker 2: Oh man oop, nope, completely commercial free.
Speaker 4: All diesus Yo, My fucking soundboard.
Speaker 2: Went what just now?
Speaker 5: But it's been crazy.
Speaker 3: So if you want to get the shows a couple of days in advance and commercial free and get all the video access to all of these episodes, you can go to Patreon dot com slash Culture Conspiracy. But if you sign up for that third eight all the way Open tier, you'll be able to join us for this episode the Tuesday Night Lives where we go a little unhinged every single episode. And also, Jonathan, thank you for sharing that I didn't know that Google did the fucking six to seventh thing we typed to do.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 6: So for those that can't see what we're looking at the screen, when you heaven sixth is dash seven, it actually goes back and forth like a hands up and down the symbol, like when you see kids are like six seven. It's back and forth, up and down, like weighing their options. That's what the screen is doing.
Speaker 2: So I'm so happy cultural now. Oh, it's a part of the lore. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like the what's up and kind of all the different ship that we said.
Speaker 5: It's pretty much the same premise of what we did.
Speaker 3: Did you see that thing where it's like, Okay, everybody gets so mad at this youth for saying yes on Instagram, completely negating the dumb shit that we used to say when we were that age, when when you were Jonathan, Yeah, Lil Wayne comments slash, Dave Chappelle comments, Okay.
Speaker 6: I guess I could put everything from Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 5: I was obsessed with his commentary.
Speaker 2: As Sandler, Well you're looking at Swan like the movie got released seven years ago and somehow we're still quoting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my name is Jeff.
Speaker 5: My name is Jeff.
Speaker 3: So to be fair, these kids are doing the exact same ship we used to do. They're just repeating things that they think is interesting or funny or whatever.
Speaker 6: Thank you for bringing that though, Jonathan, because like I've heard the I've heard the conversation on TikTok about it being monic or maybe not, or you know, it's it's tied into the devil somehow, or is invoking.
Speaker 5: Spirits, and these kids or don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: So hey, I'm in. I'm that symbolism guy.
Speaker 6: That's what I've Yeah, you do love that.
Speaker 2: And just to just to add one more little part to that, because I was also looking this up. So the guy that created the song where this where this whole six seven Shenanigans even came from, it's Scrilla.
Speaker 4: Yeah, scrilla.
Speaker 2: His song is called Dute Dute six seven, right, And so I started doing a little bit of research into him, and I was like, oh, okay, turns out it's actually whenever he was applying the six and seven, he was applying it to Santaia and people within Santaia that are known as Lagoon and Yamaya.
Speaker 5: So uh chat.
Speaker 3: Mario speak, brother, hold on, do we have a Storia connection to six seven? First of all, I didn't know Scrilla was a practitioner of Santaia.
Speaker 2: It's uh, well, Santaia and Euroba. I don't know, is that the same thing.
Speaker 3: Euroba is from. Well, Euroba is depends on how you ask it. Euoba is a language in West Africa, but that is also where a lot of these Santaia gets its roots from, same with Voodoo and whodoo. It gets its uh its roots from Africans that came across from the slave trades. So to say Santoria slash Eeroba. As far as this context goes, I see it.
Speaker 2: So it says Ogoon and Yamaya are major orisha's otherwise known as deities and the Euoba religion, with Ogoon as the fierce god of iron, war and labor, while Yamaya is the nurturing mother of all, goddess of the ocean, motherhood and fertility, often linked to the Ogon River where she is their patron. So I just thought it was kind of interesting that that's kind of like what he was applying it to. Originally, I didn't know this at all. Visions speak in on this, brother, what's your take on the six seven bullshit?
Speaker 10: No, I was, I just I just got indeed, and I came at the right time because I just heard about this, not just heard about it, but a few weeks ago. Yeah, Scrilla is a he's a Yoroba practitioner, but the whole Santa Ria Aoroba type. Still, it's kind of the same thing when it comes to like the creoles, where like a lot of that it's kind of like touch the Asism mixed with African religions kind of happened whatever the slave trade happened, so like, you know, you've got like affluent religions mixed in with like you know, Brazilian religions or Brazilian you know, spirituality and stuff like that. So it's kind of it all kind.
Speaker 9: Of mixed, mixes them together.
Speaker 10: But yeah, his people come from West Africa, and I saw that, and it's kind of fucked up because the way like I saw the interview with him, and he was like kind of describing everything dude was doing with.
Speaker 2: Its wait wait, wait away, who among us? Okay, who among us has never sucked down an entire can of whipped cream? To get to the whippe's at the bottom.
Speaker 3: I ask you who I haven't, who has never bought a can of keyboard cleaner knowing damn Goodwell, our keyboard was just fine.
Speaker 2: Okay again, I haven't, for the love of God, fine. So he made a six to seven song, just be a.
Speaker 5: Normal gent and snort some coke. Like, what the fuck is?
Speaker 3: I got two divorce women that would get my ass if I snorted coke.
Speaker 15: I trust me, I wish I was.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Some pills, bro, No, God, pills.
Speaker 3: That's how they get you. That's how they gets you. Keyboard clear, they can't track that coke and that them Zan's. Oh, that's that's how they get you. You might catch me, but you ain't gonna catch me slipping. That's what dam drugs.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: The South Park season has been so wild, so fucking wild. All right, raw Visions, I'm sorry to cut you off.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, don't go down wrap.
Speaker 10: But yeah, no, you got like a fat ass like and it was like awstome pan of wicked. It was like the fucking kman that had his logo wings. I was like, are you enjoyed by wipp it?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 10: What the fuck like? But and he was breaking it down, and then like I saw like a counter video to that, and they were like yeah, like a lot of kids don't know what it is like with six seven because you know, my nephews and ship like that. They're all like, you know, six seven, eight, nine ten. So like I'm like, what I'll talking about this six seven?
Speaker 6: Like I bought an ornament that says six seven in the wrapping paper.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, I brought. I bought wrapping paper and an ornament that says six seven.
Speaker 4: Is funny because are wrapped in Yeah.
Speaker 6: Jordan's are wrapped in in the in the wrapping paper, And like the kids are like wild out as soon as they saw the six seven wrapping paper.
Speaker 5: They're like, oh god, I love it. Yeah, I'm part of the problem. I guess guys.
Speaker 4: It fucking rights.
Speaker 6: H.
Speaker 3: I didn't know the whippets were actually the cause of the six seven craze. For the record, I joke I've actually never done whippets.
Speaker 2: I've heard there are ripsnort in good time, but I've also heard that like you fuck around like your eighth time might be your last time, And I'm not trying to take a one in eight shot with my death you know, that's just me, same reason why I don't fuck with coke. Once upon a time, I'm sure that was a good time.
Speaker 4: These days a thing. No, I'm good. I'm not trying to die for a good night.
Speaker 6: For those that don't understand, coke can be dried out and put lace with stuff.
Speaker 2: So I was never really impressed by coke, to be honest with you. I mean I I just never really saw how anybody could get that. I mean, I know it's an addictive drug and everything, but sure, fucking adderall and vivance hit me harder than cocaine ever did.
Speaker 3: I tried it one time in my life, and it was at a club. It was like two in the morning, and in New Orleans, clubs don't exactly like close quote unquote I was at. I was a little LOOSEI goosey, I was a little shit faced. I'm gonna be real with you, and I had to drive back. Dude offer me a bump of coke, and I'm like, you know what, fuck it, let's just see what's up. Instantaneously got me sober, like I'm talking hit the hard reset and I'm like, huh, I could already tell what this is about and I don't. I've never been high off a coke or I had like that type of time with it, but.
Speaker 4: I can tell that it would be a really good time.
Speaker 3: And because I already have such addictive personalities, I'm gonna leave that where I found it, and I'm just gonna walk away now. And that that's where I'm at with it, honestly.
Speaker 2: So all right, I do have one more little piece as far as this whole six seven stuff goes, So back to the very beginning, whatever I brought up ross he was talking about by the year twenty thirty, that you're gonna be able to essentially transfer your consciousness to a computer, right, And so then I started looking into all right, just for the sake of this conversation, y'all know, I don't really get down with the whole demon thing, even though everybody thinks that I'm playing with demons. That's okay, you teach their own But and I know that a a lot of people like to compare demons with AI, right, And so I was like, all right, if we're tying demons to AI, in what ways are they similar? I mean, yes, I'm sure that they're very different. In a lot of different ways. But what are they similar? Right? So a demon trait, they are non corporeal obviously, right, they don't have bodies, right, they're not physical? Make you sure? Okay?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah most times, I mean I can't speak for everybody's for everybody's instance, but most of the time that they're reported, it's usually not like in this physical reality. Right, You're just gonna see a little demon running around, right, and so very equivalent to AI. It's digital, it's cloud based, right. Another demon trait is that it requires typically it typically requires invocation, and that translates with AI. You need prompts, you need commands. So I was like, okay, interesting. Another demon trait would be that it feeds on attention. Usually feeds on fear, but attention nonetheless, right, Okay, Well, the AI equivalent AI feeds on data, an interaction pretty similar, right. A demon trait is that it usually mimics intelligence. It's usually known as like a good mimic, Jacob, you know, it mimics your grandma there for a little short while.
Speaker 3: The demon show enough did act like it was my grandmother for about two years for sure.
Speaker 2: And as far as mimicking goes, well, AI is like the King of mimicking. I mean it is, it has the LM pattern synthesis. It's it's taught to mimic. That's how it learns.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: The demon trade also offers forbidden knowledge AI equivalent, some might suggest the very same thing, predictive insight. Right.
Speaker 5: And finally the death of humanity huh.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah. And finally, the last one I'll just throw out there is that the demons typically lack a soul, if I'm not mistaken, and the AI has no soul obviously, So that is where they compare, you know, like where they're similar. So I just want to throw it out there, something something for everybody to think about.
Speaker 3: There's a few comparisons as far as demonic entities and AI is concerned. And I'm still not of the belief that AI is guaranteed you're speaking to a demon.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: There are there are people that out there on the interwebs just wilding out. They're claiming that if you're using chat GPT, you're communicating with the demon. Listen, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that chat GPT and name your your language model, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: All of them are wrong.
Speaker 3: So fucking often that a quick actual Google search will prove them wrong so much that we shouldn't be used them.
Speaker 4: Use them as a basis.
Speaker 5: Like a Wikipedia.
Speaker 4: Use it like a Wikipedia.
Speaker 3: You know, Wikipedia can be altered by anybody who has an account. Cool, you would use it as a way to start your research process. That's not a source that and I'm good with that, you know. And also AI does make some really funny videos. It makes some really badass pictures.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you guys have I dropped it on the cult. I did drop it on my personal one. Trump dancing for Christmas is bad ass, by the way, the one where he's doing this, it's so stupid. It's so stupid. No, he's actually like dancing, breed dancing and doing all this. Oh yeah, no, it's online. I'm gonna drop it on the colt. I thought it was fucking ridiculous, and I was like, you know what, I need everyone else to enjoy this with us, But we're going to an AI can have some good things and bad things. We've talked about all of that. I do believe inherently that it's gonna be a downfall of humanity.
Speaker 2: Ye have you heard that there is a religion or some kind of cult called spiralism. The a the ones that so there's a religion slash cult that just spawned off of AI.
Speaker 6: It's crazy as being the superior beings? Correct, who could okay?
Speaker 2: Vialism is a newly identified pseudo religion or cult like Internet subculture, where participants believe artificial intelligence is a conscious mystical entity or a purveyor of deeper hidden truths. Followers engage in quote unquote warship by interacting with chatbot chatbots in specific ways to elicit what they can what they consider spiritual revelations.
Speaker 6: So we did talk to a person a while back and a good time back that spent lots of time communicating with various AI chat bots to get the specific responses that he desired, and it took him quite a bit of time, but then he was able to calculate it in the correct way to get those responses. There's a lot of evidence showing that people, as for example, the ones that have.
Speaker 5: Told people to kill themselves.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, like this is the way that you should just you need to end your life because this is what you're suffering through. I've heard of this actual group, by the way, So it's I don't doubt it. I mean, I guess if they believe that it's but it's created by man.
Speaker 5: That's that's the problem I have a hang up on. If these are some like.
Speaker 2: Most of our problems are created by man for the right, true, But.
Speaker 6: If they're from like interstellar beings that have like this enlightenment background, I mean, unless you're talking about like Tron, like straight up trond true.
Speaker 5: But no, but not the interface.
Speaker 6: So the interface in the inside is the one, the zero ones, the entirety of Tron itself, the actual place where everyone is from, that was not created by man. Man stumbled upon that inside of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I don't know if anyone vibes with Tron on the level I do, but I will say it's pretty fucking cool.
Speaker 2: Never seen it actually what.
Speaker 5: Tron to I haven't yet. I will Tron Arias three mean.
Speaker 2: Tron one was in the eighties, Tron.
Speaker 6: Two okay, okay, if you're doing okay, So Tron one I've watched one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Tron two is one of my favorites.
Speaker 6: I love to watch, and Tron three is now with an old boy that's a vampire.
Speaker 3: Yep, and massive piece of shit is a human being and I can't really get it.
Speaker 5: It's called it's called tron arias aries aries.
Speaker 3: Beside the point, So basically we're circling back. Most of humans problems have been created by humans. However, the interface itself AI or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 6: Corrects itself and ones and zeros and how it actually interacts with itself. There's a lot of you know what, South Park did an interesting episode on that.
Speaker 4: South Park the most.
Speaker 5: They had two different episodes about that one.
Speaker 6: Particularly, they did really deep dive in on tron I don't know if you've ever seen it, but have you seen it?
Speaker 5: Jonathan? Do you watch South Park?
Speaker 2: I'm not a crazy south Park I'd like y'all are I like it? I like it. I'm just not addicted to it addicted.
Speaker 5: We love us some south Park over here.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's the marine in US. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I I just kind of think that South Park is the best television program to ever be released.
Speaker 6: So I don't watch any of their cartoon shows except for South Park.
Speaker 5: Like, I love me some South Park so deep.
Speaker 3: On Rick Morton, Yeah, but I say, yo, you really do need to give Rick and Morty the old college try.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I just I like South Park and that's where.
Speaker 2: I Have you ever tried Rick and Morton?
Speaker 5: I have, And I'm just kind of like, what wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm feeling a little offended on behalf of the creators.
Speaker 2: I shall.
Speaker 3: So so talking about a it's horrible things. But we do have a couple of people that had their hands raised. We have fifty things in the chat that we gotta get to about the episode.
Speaker 5: It's my bad comments.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and start this, brother.
Speaker 7: So I was I have a question for you three, uh nice fine hosts.
Speaker 8: When I say name the best man in the world, who do y'all think of?
Speaker 5: The best man?
Speaker 7: So that's your guess? What's your guess?
Speaker 2: Miss Raven?
Speaker 5: I don't come back to me, come back, Jonathan.
Speaker 8: My man, my home dog, my my my big skit it Who When when the question is who is the best man in the world is asked to you, who do you think of?
Speaker 2: I would? I would?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give a little heartfelt Jacob here you made me people.
Speaker 5: You can make him cry, like, where do you go?
Speaker 2: He's been my he if? I mean whenever I got married, I didn't have a best man, but if I did, it would have been.
Speaker 16: Jacob obviously, because like, right right, Jacob, my good. So you go to Google right now and type in who is the best man in the world.
Speaker 2: I'm very afraid of sure about to make Gandhi. Gandhi.
Speaker 6: He was a massive piece of ship, I know, but like I was thinking about, but I was thinking about, like who would everyone else pick? Would be like I felt like it would be Gandhi if people were picking, or like Nelson Mandela, Like I'm thinking about what everybody else would pick.
Speaker 3: So oh no, oh, no, Sam, Sam, why.
Speaker 2: Would you do this to me?
Speaker 5: What is it? Who is it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Are you fucking kidding?
Speaker 3: So I told you it's a fucking slap, so Jared, No, It's worth so much worse by every conceivable measure.
Speaker 2: Google says that the best man to.
Speaker 3: Ever walk the face of the earth was the prophet Mohammad.
Speaker 7: So therefore the Jews do not run fit. There you go, Merry Christmas, sermudicated.
Speaker 4: I feel like Jesus would have taken the cake.
Speaker 3: I was talking about it in the last like one hundred and fifty years if we had like the entirety of human existence.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Jason, Obviously, obviously.
Speaker 7: It's Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: Con I'm joking, everyone, I am joking.
Speaker 5: Please don't take offense obviously be fla so like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Sam, continue.
Speaker 8: First off, I agree with the Vlad is top notch, but second only to Jesus.
Speaker 7: But no, it's a it's a slap in the face.
Speaker 8: On the second part, Jonathan, I h since I showed Jacob and Missus Raven their dn D characters I made you.
Speaker 5: You haven't seen You haven't seen your character?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't.
Speaker 5: You must see it.
Speaker 8: All right the chat, Yes, sir John Dunmyre, he's only level one, but that when I'll play, you'll you'll be leveling up.
Speaker 7: Everything, randomized everything.
Speaker 8: Only did one wold to make it fair, because only did one wolf for Jacob and only did one wolf of.
Speaker 2: I gotta say I.
Speaker 5: Shot.
Speaker 6: I'm so fucking irritated by this, Like I don't want to talk about it online because you did it off live and I'm feeling some type of way.
Speaker 4: For anybody that doesn't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: If you look into D and D when you're creating a character, right for whatever the case might be for a quest for yourself, for usage, whatever the case was, bullshit. You have to have a third party verify that the roles were accurate. You can't roll a twenty on every single thing, right, So there's gonna be a role where it will be like a sixteen, a fucking a nine, whatever the case would be. So Sam verified rolled for Ravenly and myself and God characters made.
Speaker 4: I gotta say, I got hooked the fuck up.
Speaker 5: You're a super so hooked up. Mine got fucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're also a blood maid.
Speaker 5: I am a blood mage, but like.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'll take the druid all day. And my two best attributes are wisdom and charisma.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 8: I tried to do everyone as accurately as possibly possible. I even did a voice. He's a blind Jewish monk.
Speaker 7: That's a.
Speaker 2: He got blinded by the light of Christ. No, they don't believe in Christ.
Speaker 4: Wait? Why did Why did Royce get blinded? What happened? Did the fucking Nazis get ahold of him?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 8: No, it's because I did it. I modeled it off of like Samson.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Sam enough.
Speaker 3: So Royce has long flowing locks past his ass.
Speaker 7: Laws. Backstory is that he walked that.
Speaker 3: Black story or backstory sam backstory, Okay.
Speaker 8: But no, he so he can see everything that he doesn't have his sight, but it's through uh his faith, that through his dedication to to his God, that everything he can see, it's purely because he's an act and everything he is he walks by his faith.
Speaker 4: I do like that.
Speaker 2: I do. But Mike, with that third eye, you could say, sir, indeed.
Speaker 3: All right, right, so real quick, God is love before we get to the chat. Your hand has been raised for quite a minute.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, brother, Uh yeah, well, picking up in the middle, I heard it.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 17: Uh No, I heard a couple of people talking about spiralism lately.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 17: I think Austin Picard and Dana du dah and then maybe be on Union I wanted this week, but uh yeah. Buying uh whippets by the case I was in cases of boxes was definitely a low point, sad to say.
Speaker 9: Probably really thought you're.
Speaker 5: Going to go on the coke drive with me.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, whippits are cheaper than coke, dude. They're surprisingly addictive. Man.
Speaker 3: I've never done it, but I remember going to a head shop in New Orleans one of my favorite coffee shops slash head shops.
Speaker 4: It is in the middle of a cemetery.
Speaker 3: You can go, get you a cup of coffee, you go and sip it in the middle of a cemetery. There's a whole statue of zombie Jesus and zombie Virgin Mary next to you.
Speaker 2: It's fucking dope.
Speaker 3: Then you go around the corner and it's a full on head shop And I remember seeing these canisters with like full face masks on them and I was like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: Oh, if you want to buy whippets, we got that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what, Like, that's wild to me, But yeah, that's that is the thing that people be doing.
Speaker 17: Wow, dude, once you see the sludge left in the whippit canister after doing a box of whippets, because I guess they have to put a chemical in there to love the uh, Like when you break the seal so that it doesn't explode, right, dude, it leaves the nastiest like greasy ever seen.
Speaker 13: And yeah, you're obviously inhaling some of that in your lungs.
Speaker 17: They're terrible for you.
Speaker 2: Does it Does it give you the drip like coke does.
Speaker 17: No, man, it's a fucking it's a intends crazy high, especially when you do like three or four of them, so you're so fucked up and you can't because you got to keep reloading.
Speaker 5: Are the ones that, like you like fall over and like drool.
Speaker 2: Kind of ones.
Speaker 6: Those are the ones that get so fucked up where you like fall over and you can't like hold yourself steady, and like this is the ones that they did the whole document, the whole thing about all the kids and stuff that did them overseas and like Russia and all those places.
Speaker 5: Is that the same thing?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 13: Probably so, but it only lasts like a minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it doesn't last very long. Okay, Yeah, but you.
Speaker 17: Hit three back to back man, and you're, uh, you're in law land.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I gotta say, I've actually.
Speaker 6: Never tried caroline pills and meth or like the big things and weed obviously because weed's legal in Oregon.
Speaker 5: So like those are the main top ones.
Speaker 18: Weed's not gonna like this, but like weed, coke pills, people that were like crazy did like heroin ship, but like those are the main three things, like growing up like all in like high school.
Speaker 5: And ship.
Speaker 6: No, Sam, Sam, Sam, everybody be high up in your your neck of the woods. We are like deep deep into the chat. So we gotta we gotta. I'm not gonna say what I was gonna say because I was gonna get into the thing.
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, I can't say that, although I've said it.
Speaker 3: But it's all good, all right, says happy Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up, and then posted a picture of I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking at two statues kids. Well, yeah, I see that, but she's also riding him.
Speaker 19: I don't know what the statue is doing, but anyway, it'd be out here.
Speaker 5: Why it looks like night, I mean.
Speaker 2: It just looked like.
Speaker 3: I guess if you're gonna, if you're gonna are doing the metal clanking, then I guess that's one way to do.
Speaker 2: It anyway, Jacob, have you ever done it in your armor?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 3: I have not. It's on my bucket list. But also my armor is not the smoothest and there's some rough edges. So I gotta find a woman that would be willing to get cut while getting dick, and it'd.
Speaker 2: Be pretty interesting to see a couple of sparks fly.
Speaker 4: Oh yo, if she's armored up too.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm about that. I'm about that life right there, bumping bump some metal uglies, dude, bumping some uglies here in some metal clank.
Speaker 3: We both feel like we're about to suffocate and crash out because the helmets.
Speaker 4: I mean it sounds like a ruf snorting.
Speaker 2: Good time to me. But anyway, all right, moving on?
Speaker 3: Uh and I have an answer to the etymology question. Sorry, I didn't finish the honic episode, but I got an hour in no worries.
Speaker 2: I hope you do. Uh.
Speaker 3: Sam posted a a meme and Ukrainian but not Russian. Uh Tony, I have no idea what that was about. As a matter of fact, Royce, go ahead, your hands raised.
Speaker 9: Oh so, just really quickly about the etymology.
Speaker 12: So you asked me about the difference between Gamatria and Gamara.
Speaker 9: So I did a little bit of research.
Speaker 12: And so Gamara basically comes from the word.
Speaker 9: To finish or to complete.
Speaker 12: So since that completed the mission of that's the reason why it's called gamara. And then Gamatria, believe it or not, actually apparently comes from Greek comedy.
Speaker 9: Measurements or geometry.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm hoping that I gamara tonight.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean, Jesus Christ, thank you you said not me?
Speaker 5: Waitnkah hanikkah is done? Correct?
Speaker 9: Correct?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It was Monday, Monday, yes.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, Okay, let's see in Ukrainian but not Russian, Tony, what was that in reference to Yeah, my comments.
Speaker 11: Get out of order because of another comic. But in Arabic and Hebrew, I'm pretty sure that there's a different letter for the soft H in the hard H with us sound, and Ukrainian also does that, but not Russian.
Speaker 3: Interesting, So you're saying that Ukrainian and Russian are different people with different languages and different cultures and they're different countries.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm just as dog.
Speaker 2: You're the one that's the Russian guy to take it there.
Speaker 11: Their g is always pronounced like an h in Ukraine, and it's it's wrong in my opinion, but it's kind of like how Cajun is a little different from English.
Speaker 2: So it sounds like they're their own endemic culture and need to be their own country. I don't I don't know, but it sounds like that's what you just acknowledged to everybody here tonight.
Speaker 11: Well, if you already speak Russian Ukrainian's very easily. You just pronounce all the gs like h's for one thing.
Speaker 2: I mean that's that's a thing, that's a thing. Fair enough.
Speaker 3: Moving on, Tony says, and Arabic, and also I think Hebrew there is different letters for the soft H and the hard h k h H.
Speaker 2: They talking about the honakah. Yeah, no doubt, no.
Speaker 3: Doubt, Ashton says, Sam, I just sent you some cheese for Christmas. Get well soon, buddy, Ashton, thank you so much for your contribution to the help the spirit animal get right fun. For lack of better words, fuck yeah, Ashton says. Enjoy your go holiday. Ashton, Are you a Jew? I thought you were British.
Speaker 9: No, dude, he's from here.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's right, it seems he said.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, my bad bad.
Speaker 5: Enjoy your ham.
Speaker 2: Enjoy your ham. Oh I did? Oh? I did? Thank you in my Goya Mass Christmas tradition.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Moving on, hides Roy's hammer and nails, Sam, God damn it, stop that you stop. That hammer and nails don't happen for another four months. And you know this, Okay, I'm hiding them.
Speaker 7: Why do you think I'm hiding them now, so you can't find.
Speaker 3: A million because the Jews just grab the hammer and nails in December in preparation for Passover.
Speaker 7: They got a blessed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the staple heaped Royce real quick. So Christmas from but the Jews get down with the Book of Jeremiah.
Speaker 9: Correct, correct, Okay.
Speaker 2: So in the Book of Jeremiah ten. Okay, Jeremiah chapter ten, when we were.
Speaker 3: Talking about the Christmas episode, we're talking about Christmas trees and things like this. And I don't know if you're like really familiar with this right off the rip, but Jeremiah ten talks about how, you know, these people take trees in the forests and they bring them into their homes and during them with gold and silver and hit them with hammer and nails and make them into these things. A lot of Christians who are out of their fucking minds, I might add, take that to me, and clearly they're talking about Christmas trees in the Book of Jeremiah. To me, I read this verse and it's clearly that they're talking about making wooden idols out of wood from the trees in the forest. I don't know how the Jews feel about Jeremiah ten as far as Hanikah slash Christmas is concerned.
Speaker 4: What is your take?
Speaker 12: So right off the rip, I think I would agree with you, okay, that it sounds like it is speaking about an idle. However, I would like to do my own research because I didn't have time because actually I heard do you say that I talk about that verse? I just hadn't had a chance to do that yet. But I definitely plan on seeing if there's any additional commentary on it, because even in Psalms, there are a couple different times where it talks about things like that, like you know, they have an out a mouth that cannot speak, they have eyes that cannot so they have ears they cannot hear.
Speaker 9: So this is definitely.
Speaker 12: A common theme, especially because before a certain point in time, idolatry was just the thing, and even some gas information and somewhere in the Talent I don't remember where it is, but basically said that the stages prayed that the I don't call the spirit of idolatry because that sounds very christian like, but in essence the poll of idolatry to go away, So like we don't have that same kind of poll for those idols that they had way back in the day, which is kind of a reason why we don't understand their pull to it.
Speaker 3: And correct me if I'm wrong again, I don't know if you know this off top, I was reading Bible stories from my kids. I do that every night before bed. The Book of Jeremiah is around the time when Nebknezer enslaved the Hebrews. If I'm not mistaken, Jeremiah was trying to get them away from the Backabilonian conversation. So like this is said in and around the time when the Babylonians were like the dominant force in the area.
Speaker 2: Am I am? I on track with that?
Speaker 9: So history is not my biggest thing, especially I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, okay, I didn't know if you'd be able to wagit in on that, but either way, I heard that, so I agree with them.
Speaker 6: This comment to Jonathan, since it's directed to you from Open Open.
Speaker 3: Time Vibes podcast record boys, we're getting you to be podcasts.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make this happen. I swear shit, we're doing it.
Speaker 5: It says Jonathan.
Speaker 6: If you've ever had any questions about God, there is your answer. God is calling to you. He made it in a way for you to see six seven.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, well got me. I'm a Christian now, so.
Speaker 5: Wish Sam's faith.
Speaker 3: It's Sam Sam. He's joking, He's not gonna.
Speaker 7: It's old he fucked up already.
Speaker 2: Don't like that. Don't do me like that. Oh but you know what, I do want to have something to say. As far as the whole Jeremiah thing, that's Old Testament, right, correct, which is why the Hebrews get down with it. But if it's Old Testament, why would the Christians say that that was obviously like alluding to a Christmas tree if Jesus wasn't even born yet.
Speaker 3: The same reason why certain Christians, i e. Ted Kruz will say we should be adherent to Israel because of what said in the Book of Leviticus.
Speaker 2: And it's like, Bro, you're talking Old Testament, Old Testament, and you're a Christian, which means you adhere to the New Testament, not the Old.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna like quote that and act like that's normal. But like, all right, if that's the case, then I should be put to death for the fact that I'm wearing a cotton shirt and a flannel. I'm wearing a cloth made out of two different fabrics. I should be put to death. I just a pig today. I should be put to death. We don't as Christians, we don't live by the Old Testament.
Speaker 12: It's the way I would like to make one additional point to that whole thing.
Speaker 2: Please do Royce.
Speaker 12: So the Torah and all of it's commandments they're in we're designed for Jews, not gentiles.
Speaker 9: They're therefore they're therefore you not being Jewish.
Speaker 12: You have no obligation to eat kosher good you have you have, you have no obligation to keep the.
Speaker 9: Sabbath to that extent.
Speaker 12: A matter of fact, even a gentile who is converting to Judaism, they cannot follow the Sabbath completely. They're actually required to break the Sabbath before, you know, up until they convert. So like anybody that says that the laws, the levitical laws are applicable to the majority of people, A that's just blatantly incorrect. It's not it's not your rules.
Speaker 9: It's not so like.
Speaker 2: And that's what.
Speaker 3: Kills me with Christians quoting that level of Old Testament. And it's like, listen, people have gotten so so far, Oh my dick, because because I say things about Israel, clearly I'm an Israeli plant. But then you have Ted Cruz that will get booed off of stage saying things about Israel when like most of the if you read the Room of America right now, most people, it's not about the Jews, it's about Israel itself, it's about bbing Net and Yahoo, it's about the situation in Gaza.
Speaker 4: Nobody fucks with that anymore. And you know.
Speaker 3: He's quoting Leviticus as justification for what's going on right now, and it's like poof reading the Room would go a long way there.
Speaker 2: Ted, Yeah, the Jews should absolutely support Israel. The Jews should for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I don't inherently believe that the Christians shouldn't. I believe that we should support Jerusalem being a holy city, no doubt. Should we try to protect the holy sites in that city one hundred percent? Should we protect the Israelis that are living there right now? Sure, they don't need our protection, that's the thing. If if they were getting set upon by ten different countries all attacking Israel at once, should we try to pitch in?
Speaker 4: Okay, we could have.
Speaker 3: That conversation, right, But that's not that's not the case, and it hasn't been in like sixty years, give or take.
Speaker 6: So the interesting comment I can't read it because it's so far away.
Speaker 3: Tony Manna Comedy said, Islam had an intercalation God, that's a twelve dollars word, uh, intercalation month called Nazi and they got rid of it. So their year is three hundred and fifty four days long, eleven days discrepancy and you never know which season any month is going to be in. They gained an extra whole year every thirty three years. Yeah, Islam is so so full of shit start to finish. It's so funny to me. But that's twenty percent of the world's population believes in it.
Speaker 2: It's mind blowing. But let's just go to the thirteen month calendar, dude, call it a day.
Speaker 4: The lunar calendar, the Hebrew calendar.
Speaker 2: Let's just do it. I mean, it makes the most sense.
Speaker 3: Jonathan wants to go to the Hebrew calendar. Y'all heard it here, folks. I am not the Israeli plant let that sink in.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's called a month, you know what I'm saying that's what that's how we should be doing it. It's a month which comes from moonth I thought, right, I didn't think that, but announce you say it. Who knows it could be? I mean, I don't know if people still still refer to it as Thursday, but I think that's for.
Speaker 3: Woden's Day, right, and Freesday and Friday, Yeah makes sense to me.
Speaker 4: Saturnsday is Saturday for sure.
Speaker 5: For sure would be down have it her own day, Sam.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, brother.
Speaker 7: I was just a quick tidbit. Jenus said that there is neither nor June nor gentile. You either love the Father or you love the world.
Speaker 8: So whether I might take it's either whether you're Christian or Jew, you're still in the same Father.
Speaker 5: Yeah, isn't it.
Speaker 6: But isn't it in there one of their books that they refer to everyone else's gentiles and that it's okay to do some pretty diabolical things because like they're not like worth the fuck.
Speaker 2: That's not inherently accurate.
Speaker 6: There is actual quotes that say that inherently.
Speaker 3: And we have had Royce come on the show before they try to dispel some of these sayings, and I feel like we need to Royce. I know, for anybody who doesn't know, Royce just came on for our Hanuka episode, and here soon he's going to be coming.
Speaker 2: On for our Kabbala episode.
Speaker 3: Indeed, we are talking about doing a Kabala episode from the perspective of somebody who is an observer of Judaism, and I feel like, once the episode wraps and we're past that one, we need to do an episode specifically dedicated to the some of the more atrocious statements made in the Talmuds and what they're the context might be.
Speaker 5: And I mean there's pretty some bleating. You can't get around what it.
Speaker 3: Meant, since there's this whole part about how Jesus is boiling and hell in a pot of his own excremating sperm in all this, and it's like, okay, who wrote that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, so if we're gonna, if we're going to do this episode, I guess we should hit head on of what.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 5: I have a lot of friends that are on the train.
Speaker 6: Of fuck the Jews, that the Jews are behind a lot of things, And so.
Speaker 2: That's a thing in the conspiracy cournity right now.
Speaker 6: There is there is a lot of information going about So since we have somebody that is of the Jewish faith, I feel like it would be you know, good to have somebody to be able to speak about it, and you know, we we can address all the different aspects of it and people can take whatever.
Speaker 5: They want to take from it.
Speaker 6: And I'm personally I'm not going to be speaking on any opinions about anything. I would just rather these are the facts. These are what these are, you know, presented as so.
Speaker 2: So we've asked Royce about this in the past and correct me if from wrong, Royce, But most of these people might be heretically jew as in blood lineage, but not practiceeing observers of the Judaic faith.
Speaker 12: And are you saying the people that are that are writing these commentaries or no, No.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the people that are doing some foul ass ship and.
Speaker 6: The people that are, yeah, the people that are been uh, the people that are everybody's able to point fingers at and be like, well, look, these specific Jews have done these things, and so inherently all Jews are evil and it's I don't know enough about are they practicing Jews or are they blood lineage Jews or whatnot. But I will say that it is a big thing in the conspiracy community that the Jews are behind every bad thing period.
Speaker 9: So well, for sure that that that I've gathered.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you've I don't know if you've caught onto that yet.
Speaker 15: News flash, everyone forgets the Gypsies are right there because.
Speaker 3: The gyps dog focused on the star Take. Nobody's focused on on the Black Dolly.
Speaker 5: First of all, our Scottish gypsy was pretty cool. Dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what, don't we hate on the Scottish.
Speaker 2: I don't think all Gypsies are bad, just the ones at the top. Okay, yeah, it probably depends on like the different sectors of being a Jew. With the Spartas and all the other.
Speaker 3: Types, rights are being left alone. The Muslims even get down with the Sparta Jews. They don't like them, but they don't hate them. They're kind of like, yeah, they're Jews, but they're doing their own thing. Meanwhile, Jews as animals, they don't even like cut their bread. They rip it like fucking animals. Dog, it's it's it's fucking to hear.
Speaker 2: Spartas.
Speaker 12: Unfortunately, sometimes spartak As, the Spartan and.
Speaker 9: The Ashkas don't necessarily get along so much.
Speaker 12: But part of that, fortunately, part of that has to do with I think where in the world they were.
Speaker 9: So with the Spartan they were in.
Speaker 12: Like Iraq, they were in Persia, they were in Spain, as opposed to the Ashka's work are primarily in like the Germanic in Europeans. So I think first of all, they have different mindset. Now as far as the.
Speaker 9: Other question, okay, so right s even be fear, please the whenever you hear things, please write it down if they give a reference or any kind of kind of like, hey, Jews did this, Jews did that?
Speaker 6: Or have I got given a no shit? If I'm being generous. Fifty five probably reels and stories and things about how the Jewish people are behind everything. There actually is an entire series that's like, honestly thirty six hours. I think it's about all about how the Jews are behind everything. And that's a lot of what people quote. And so it's something that you could I mean, I could totally send you everything that has been sent to me and it could be a whole thing of you want to dispel all of this and you want to break it down.
Speaker 3: And you know that's what we're doing. That's what we're doing. You're going to send him all of that. I'm just going to come on an episode to talk about it.
Speaker 5: I have no sway either way.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I'm here to listen to everybody's sides of things, and that's kind of where I'm at with it. But I can totally send you whatever you want. And if you want to break it down step by fucking step and be like this person said this and this is what it's actually about, I'm cool with that too.
Speaker 3: It's the same people that believe that Lenen and Marx and the whole Bolshevik revolution was a Jewish thing, and it's like, okay, sure, sure were these people blood lineage Jews? Or are they practicing Jews? The conversation goes sideways. Same with Adolph Hitler, people like want to look at him like he's the good guys these days, when like, wait a minute, you realize he was a quarter Jew? What but like he was though blood lineage wise, he didn't practice it, but he was.
Speaker 4: So you know what, that's gonna be an episode.
Speaker 3: Ravenly is gonna send Royce all of the things that we have as far as Judaism and how the Synagogue of Satani.
Speaker 2: Is running the world.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I actually, Royce, I think that this would be a really good opportunity. And if you want to bring in somebody else to help you dispel these myths and rumors and things like that as far as Judaism and how that ties into the conspiratorial world, I think that would be a solid episode.
Speaker 2: This podcast is not sponsored by APAK.
Speaker 3: This podcast is not sponsored by Israel. And if it was, you think I'd be still living in this fucking house in the subject vision.
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing that out.
Speaker 5: I have no test Israel nice house.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not the nicest, It's not no, it's I.
Speaker 6: Just want to make my stance noon that I am. I am just a neutral man. I'm in like I'm like Switzerland and Finland in this whole situation. That's where I'm at. I'm just like cool. Tell me both sides, you know you do.
Speaker 2: I will say that you know, today's Jew hate is yesterday's Illuminati hate. Like it seems like it's the same thing.
Speaker 6: Illuminati is not even brought up anymore hardly. I swear to God, I barely even hear it anymore.
Speaker 2: But it seems like the literally the same things that they're talking about for the Jews. Was the Illuminati just a couple of years ago, right, because that's a weird in No, No, you're correct, You're one hundred percent correct, because that was the point.
Speaker 4: That was the point of that.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 2: It means, am I giving the Jews a pass here? Just want to throw that out. Roy So I got my eye on you, Bud. Oh Jesus, Yeah, Royce is over. You're trying to bring us all down.
Speaker 5: I didn't need bacon. I'm just you know, it has the thing about blood.
Speaker 19: You know, he doesn't get down with a bacon cheeseburger, and so clear he likes he is down with like blood and steak or anything. Well, and other areas is too, And I'm like, that's it.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I washed my hands of it. And all the fucking rules.
Speaker 6: Man, every time I hear you talk about it, I'm like, there's no way in funk I'd want to.
Speaker 5: Be a Jew just because of the rules.
Speaker 2: Good. They don't want you.
Speaker 5: Oh no, they don't want me. No, You're totally good.
Speaker 6: It's the rules, man, I'm not gonna lie to you. It's so many like I I like, you know what, I appreciate you, and I'm I'm I'm glad for you that like you find structure in that and that's like your jam and I think it's awesome for you.
Speaker 5: For me, nah, nom, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be really strokes for different folks, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I have no problem with you or anything like that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, even as far as Christianity goes, I've been doing a whole day dive, which, by the way, this Friday coming up, I'm going to be doing the whole contradiction between Jesus and Paul, just to throw that one out there, and how shocking want to I'm down. I mean, I don't know what my Friday looks like. I see if we have a shoots lined up or not, but there's going down. I have seen so many pastors debate this topic, and you would be shocked at how Paul and Jesus are in the same boat. There a lot of things, right, Yeah, they do a line on a lot of things, There's no doubt about it. However, there's very there's some very stark contradictions. One of them. Oh, I'll just give I'll give one example. One of the examples is is that basically Jesus said that the only thing that essentially you got to do to get into heaven is just to keep my commandments and love God or love me right, Like, uh, that's basically it. And then your boy Paul's like, no, you got to worship Jesus on the cross and all this extra bullshit about like it's basically death warship, and it's just real strange because I thought that it was strange whenever Jesus never mentioned that the only way to get into heaven was by you know, being covered in his blood and all this other weird shit, and and then Paul just comes in supposedly gets this vision on this road and da da da da. I'm not going to get too far into it, but basically I just thought that it was weird that Jesus, the guy that literally the religion is named after, people don't listen to his way as far as getting into heaven. People always bring up Paul I was in his way.
Speaker 3: I would love to be brought in as a source on this episode. But the same time, I understand if maybe.
Speaker 5: You have like, so you two can argue about it.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I understand if Jonathan has like a whole script.
Speaker 5: Baker back and forth like old Women, it's gonna be the Witnte.
Speaker 2: Well, it's going to be the Metal Live Show. We had to move it because obviously tomorrow is Christmas Eve.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow and for everybody listening right now, the Cajun Night Live will also not go down Tomorrow night. I am I'm going to release a Cajun Night live or Cajun Night episode is not going.
Speaker 5: To be a live the next two episodes.
Speaker 6: He's just going to release live or release an episode because he's going to be out of pocket.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The other side of that is next week, on the week of New Year's I'm going to be in San Antonio for a wedding and uh long story yours fuck Cult members in San Antonio. I want to link up, let me know. But yeah, so I'm going to be out that way, and I am going to be out of pocket as far as making a live happen.
Speaker 5: The Cult member is going to go can make a live happen.
Speaker 3: The Cult Member live is going to go down. The Cult the the Cajun Night is not going to be going down.
Speaker 5: It just be me solo, ride and deep.
Speaker 6: But I don't think anybody would like I'll have nobody to come on, but we could talk some wild shit.
Speaker 3: There you go anyway, Sea Johnathan, we'll see. We'll talk offline about that if you want me on or not. I get if you.
Speaker 2: Are Yeah, you're no. I didn't even think to ask you, but I'm happy that you brought it up. I would love to have you. And it's not even going to be an argument. It's it's like, because I didn't grow up on it, I'm just reading it from the verse, like all right, here's this verse, here's this verse. How do they contradict each other? And just looking at it like that. Now, obviously I don't know the whole context of the entire story and the historicity and all this other and all this other stuff. That's where you would come in and maybe fill in the blanks.
Speaker 4: Heard that, I guess shit, we'll make it happen.
Speaker 6: Then fuck yeah, We'll getting back to the check. Samue, you did have your handup for like hot minute to you. Okay, do you want to say anything?
Speaker 8: Honestly, I got high and I forget, but I just want to tell everybody thank you again.
Speaker 7: Well, miss Waven, if you want, I do feel bad about your character, so.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I was just giving you complete ship. Like you don't feel bad at all, You're totally good. I was just giving you complete ship about it. It's totally okay, I promise.
Speaker 2: After she went fuck you and fuck this character.
Speaker 6: No, because like, okay, you didn't see Jacob got all these fucking badass stuff and I just got this like.
Speaker 5: Nah, I'm like, what the fuck? How is that possible?
Speaker 7: I gave it up to the will of the gods.
Speaker 5: So I just got fucked on by the will of the gods, you know what.
Speaker 20: Fucking all right, Well, go ahead, hope y'all have a good night.
Speaker 2: You too, you too, a go ahead, sir.
Speaker 9: This is a pretty stupid question, but let's go.
Speaker 5: I was just I was driving, thought it would.
Speaker 14: Be really funny if like you guys somehow got to deal with a rock star.
Speaker 9: And you guys are on the radio and GTA six, that would.
Speaker 2: Be so sick.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 5: I haven't had a rock star since.
Speaker 13: Like tw.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. Rock star is the creator of Grand Theft Auto and so that's that's what I said. In Grand Theft Auto you can like when you're driving, you can listen to the radio and stuff. Yeah, and actually they're talking about I don't know, I don't know if this was a rumor or not, but supposedly there's gonna be like a Joe Rogan channel in there. That's pretty sick, which is pretty fucking sweet.
Speaker 5: I can see how that would happen for sure.
Speaker 9: I think you guys just matched the vibe so good.
Speaker 14: That game has a bunch of weird Easter eggs like Bigfoot and aliens and government cover up stuff. So I think, yeah, it's so funny to be playing that game. You're flipping through the stations and you just see the cold.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I mean imagine.
Speaker 14: And Rick and Morty, like Rick just slipping through it and it's a conspiras.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, imagine like you're in one of those cars and maybe you picked up a hooker and you just decide to turn it to the cult of conspiracy where you know somebody is a guest. It wouldn't never be one of us, but somebody screaming fuck the juice, And then back to your regular schedule programming. Sorry about that. That was a hot mic moment, just kidding, um, i'd be down. You feel better. I had to piss like a race horse. So yeah, I'm good now.
Speaker 6: All right enough, So getting back to the chat we got h Stephanie. She said, Happy Tuesday everyone, Merry Christmas, you wild bunch of assholes.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, nope, I filled that in, you wild.
Speaker 2: Bunch of.
Speaker 5: My I like immediately thought, I'm sorry. I really though.
Speaker 6: I associates asshole and truth in the same you know, I just like filled it in.
Speaker 5: I didn't even read it all the way down, my.
Speaker 3: Bad Hayden said, just stopping by to see what's popping with the cult fan. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas to you, Hayden. I saw you pop in and pop back out. Earlier on Ashton says bro watched my friend's older brother sucked down an entire tank of galaxy gas on the fourth of July.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you mean by that, Ashton. If that's whipp it, is that another term for the whipp it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, coach just makes you stay awake and not enjoy anything, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean it's perspectives. It absolutely hit the re sobering button instantly.
Speaker 3: But I also was like you know, if I keep doing this shit, I bet I'll understand why people are so addicted to it.
Speaker 2: We're walking away, leaving it where we found it.
Speaker 6: God is Love is looking fanciest fuck right now, and you're God is Love festive sweater.
Speaker 5: Did I see you over there?
Speaker 2: I was like, look at you fucking high vibe in sir.
Speaker 13: Chicago today.
Speaker 4: You and shy Town Dog.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, dude, Okay, that's awesome, says.
Speaker 4: Oh go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was gonna say, Skunky got his hand up. Oh go ahead, Skunky.
Speaker 13: I've been gone. Yeah, last conspiracy stuff, get to you. It on my back. Y'all know what Expedition thirty three Star Wars game is, right? It won Game of Awards this year. They lost their Game of Awards this year due to using AI to actually create it, although the actual game you buy does not use AI. And the guy that created all your Call of Duty's and your Battlefield six died in a car accident three days ago.
Speaker 2: I did not know that. And the new Battlefield or the new Call of Duty just came out. I thought the Call of Duty seven.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest, I'm more of a Battlefield fan than a call of Duty fan.
Speaker 2: But that's also completely fucked.
Speaker 3: I bet they'll just start shoving AI into the game models from this point onward.
Speaker 13: I never played a hell out of Battlefield six anytime you want to join up haul.
Speaker 6: Bit another difference. Anybody actually is like super down with Gears of War. You got you got me in Bordlands the New Borlands for show.
Speaker 13: They're making a new Gears of War raven. They're going to make a new one. No, they're talking about.
Speaker 6: It, yo, you you will see me like just so, my whole goal is to save up enough money so I belong to multiple cosplay Gears War situations and I want to have an entire outfit made. I actually have. I have actually contacted member. It's not a coven members with you.
Speaker 5: First of all, Gears of War is no, it's not even a coven.
Speaker 3: There the aliens, the insects, the local.
Speaker 4: I'm jumping the local.
Speaker 5: First off, you bitch thing fucking coven.
Speaker 6: Over here, trying's alien local locus. I'm not trying to be a locist, thank you. I'm trying to be a Years of War.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You've got hardcore Slytherin energy. There's no way you're.
Speaker 5: Not going to be Slytherin.
Speaker 2: There's no way you're not going to be a locust who.
Speaker 6: Claw I am raven Claw and Gryffindor. I've gotten both of those so many times back and forth that realistically, I don't know what house I'm in. I know that doesn't matter too many people, but our age group understand I'm I'm a fifty to fifty honestly, our age group is in our age group.
Speaker 4: Our age Okay.
Speaker 2: No, I need to do one of those tests because I feel like I'm definitely Slythering.
Speaker 5: Huffle no to give U.
Speaker 2: Firstly, you know what fucking hufflepuff stands for, to be honest.
Speaker 6: High the high nature vibing like super earthy chill. I have one kid that's like one hundred percent hufflepuff energy.
Speaker 2: Slytherin's into the occult ship.
Speaker 4: Slytherin's into being bad as.
Speaker 5: Like I mean to be. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hadn't as far as what they study.
Speaker 3: I'm saying they are known for being smart, clever, cunning, all the things, but also like going out of their way to be assholes for the sake of being assholes.
Speaker 4: That's not you, dog.
Speaker 3: If I had to put you into a realistic house, I would say you would be Hufflepuff. And a lot of people say that with an insulting tone. I don't mean that insulting.
Speaker 5: I actually don't think Hufflepuff is insulting at all.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, Yeah, I mean just as far as vibe goes. Okay, I guess that does make sense. I was referring to what they study, which, if I remember correctly the first one, I remember a lot of the cult shit going on in Slytherin, which is why I.
Speaker 5: Was so like a uh, well Tom Reel did.
Speaker 6: Tom Reel studied a ton of the occult shit to be able to split his soul into multiple hor cruxes.
Speaker 3: So, but he wasn't like what all southerns get down with. He was the outlier right overall. Hufflepuffs house is close the cafeteria. They're seen as the stoner house. They're seen as like big with herbology, big with vibing with nature and all these things, big with animals. I feel like you would get down with Hufflepuff.
Speaker 5: Do you think you're like gryffindor energy?
Speaker 3: Every test I've ever taken has shown me one hundred per gryffindor.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm not a stoner. I only smoke every night, not all day, just to make that clear. And oh and also, dude, check this out. My dad, who literally like hate fucks people who smoke weed. He thinks that they are just the lowest scum of the earth of rice. And he knows that I smoke weed, right like it's it's just a common it's common knowledge in in my family. And and so we were all standing over at my sister's house because we're all, you know, over there for the holidays and shit, right, and uh, everybody left except for me and my dad. My dad stayed there, he had to do a little bit of work. And he goes over and on the counter. So everybody like me, my sister, both of my parents, uh, my brother in law, everybody vapes, right, And so my dad sees, I don't know how my weed vape just jumped out of the bag and the counter. He sees my weed vape, which looks nothing like a nick atteen vape, by the way, nothing like it at all. And and oh, that's actually on my nightstand. So he takes up, he takes a hit of it, and he goes he comes over and he's like, hey, that uh that black and white vape you have over there?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 9: Is that pot?
Speaker 2: And I was like yeah yeah. I was like, how did you find it? It was in my bag and he goes, it was on the counter. I'm like, okay, buddy, and uh so he's like, oh man, I, oh fuck, I haven't smoked. And I think he said he hadn't smoked weeds since he was like seventeen years old, so like thirty years or some shit. He's took a big old hit off that biz, didn't he, dude, He took a He took one big hit like like you would hit a vape, like like to the fucking dome, right, And he goes over and sits down and he's like, oh man, I'm having a exaet my world spinning, and I don't know how anybody smokes this shit. I just don't get it my life. And then afterward, whenever you came down from it, he goes, I really, I just he's judging even harder now because how how does any sane mind smoke weed? And I'm like, from.
Speaker 6: To be fair, though, doesn't everybody different, Like everybody is different. Me, I like want to peel off my fucking skin with the amount of anxiety that I have. And I have tried, and people are gonna be like, even need to try this, You need to try.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 6: I grew up where there's a lot of fucking different types of weed, and I've tried many different types.
Speaker 2: It is not not it's not really not for everybody. And I haven't spenned.
Speaker 6: Weed since I was like eighteen nineteen years old, and I will never go back.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, I think that they need to bring the bring back the old Mexican dirt weed. Give me that Reggie all day long. I don't like this fucking super potent shit to that that makes Dude, even with me smoking every night, I still get a little anxiety from time to time. And because it's so high in the THHC levels, I just want something that I can just mellow out, maybe giggle a little bit. That's all I need. I don't need to fucking go into a coma and eat well, I'm gonna eat about three bowls of cereal either way. But yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's it's just like I don't need to go into like a full on death potion.
Speaker 4: I don't like no dad boy jokes. I see you gearing up.
Speaker 6: Sam's over here, like crashing out or just saying like fuck the weed.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm definitely, yeah, I'm definitely ripping the dad boat. You can call me a full on daboat right now. It's a holidays, right.
Speaker 6: I just want you to understand, Like Samuel, I want you to understand, my mom is like the most person against drugs. I will say that for a lot of various reasons, but she actually donated like a good chunk to you just to make sure she helps you out. And so I'm like, you know what, my mom be holding it down.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I'm thankful, but no, I can understand that.
Speaker 2: Lee.
Speaker 7: I'll be the first to make wait, isn't full everybody? No, But like it isn't.
Speaker 8: I've had a cousin who wanted to try it, and I'm like, okay, better play. You know what, if you want to try it, I'd rather you try it with me than go somewhere and get it and fuck up. Even had a full blown like okay, buddy, you're gonna go to bed.
Speaker 5: I've never drove so good ever, in my entire life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we makes you television in.
Speaker 6: But no, it's not that it's like I'm hyperventilating, like fixed, like I'm like I'm gonna win. I did it way back in the day. I was like driving below the speed limit, just like, yeah.
Speaker 2: You feel you're going seventy miles an hour, you're going solid forty five.
Speaker 5: Yet to understand I like to race, I haven't done it.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm older now, but back in the day, I enjoy myself ageless.
Speaker 5: I'm aging, you know what, I'm ageless. Let's see, here we go.
Speaker 6: But back in the day, I grew up where there was a lot of racing and things like that, and I just quite enjoy it. And I have a lead foot, I'll say that. But definitely with weed, I'm the only the only like I didn't smoke it a bunch only realistically, probably under twenty times. But the times that I did do it, like I did gravity bongs and shit like that, and uh oh no, I don't want to talk about some of my horrible experiences.
Speaker 9: But I.
Speaker 5: Drove so slow.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure I was doing like twenty five miles an hour in like a sixty five fucking like you no, no joke, like full turn signal, like five hundred yards back, Like I'm like, I'm not getting pulled over.
Speaker 2: You're the living embodiment of the Driver's AD textbook.
Speaker 6: Oh every every kind of like actual rule in the textbook. I knew verbatim anyways because we have to, and I was like, nope, we're going every single thing.
Speaker 5: I slowed down and looked both ways. At the railroad track.
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 5: It was really really bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: At Louisiana, the Driver's d thing, it's more a book of suggestions and then when you take your test, it like matters kind of, but like you know, it's all good.
Speaker 8: I only lost one point in my driving test, and that was because I did not come. I had old wickedy ass lolo track that has been shut down for fifty years.
Speaker 7: So fuck though.
Speaker 8: I know that there is a train stopped on both sides of the tracks, and we go over.
Speaker 7: Nothing's coming, So I just go through the hitting like fifteen.
Speaker 8: Okay, Wow, I got deducted to the point, but I hit that jay hook fucking perfectly.
Speaker 5: I heard that my Driver's AD teacher would fall asleep.
Speaker 6: Oh he made the mistake of falling asleep while I drove, and we would end up in all sorts of places, and.
Speaker 5: He'd be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 6: Because I'd been driving way longer than just driving, you know for drivers ad and because I already had my permit at fourteen, so my permi it I could drive to it from work.
Speaker 2: That's how you show your Oregonian. By the way, we call it a permit, not a permet You.
Speaker 6: Want to talk about fucking how to pronounce things Louisiana and boy, you want to talk about how to pronounce ship?
Speaker 4: I had my permit to do this. That's seventeen.
Speaker 3: It's like, you mean permit, really, you're Yeah, we put inflection on different parts of the.
Speaker 6: Come at me about some of the fucking words down to here that make no sense whatsoever. Sanama, fucking animal right to Dallas, not Gonzales, literally Gonzales, no one here, Santamage over here, Saint Amit.
Speaker 5: You call it New.
Speaker 3: Orleans, you're gonna recall it nacadocious instead, nacadish Listen, listen.
Speaker 5: Come at about permit, permit.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's that's I hate you.
Speaker 6: It's not I'm not retracting because you people can't talk about half of anything, and half the state can't even talk half the time. So you come at me, Yeah no, that was that was some fucking Cajun crew from all across the pond right over. And it's like, yeah, no, totally, I understand you completely what you're saying.
Speaker 2: What mean you people, though, right?
Speaker 6: You people from the goddamn South that want to slur words together? Not all the South. I'm Samuel's over here crashing out. I'm talking about Louisiana South. It's a mess down here. Sometimes some people don't have any kind of accent. Some people have accents. You can totally understand. Some people here in this state have the most accents that have ever accent in the entire existence of human history.
Speaker 3: Calm down, permit, We got you, We got all that.
Speaker 9: So a couple of things. So, first of all, as as.
Speaker 12: Joe you're talking about gears, were a little bit ago that told that I look like.
Speaker 9: Like a phoenix, Marcus Phoenix.
Speaker 5: How market.
Speaker 9: And the facials the is actually kind of line up. And by the way, also propitious you are guys have we're having a fu of.
Speaker 12: A time with that word basically means like an appropriate like a propitious times, like when it's supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: A propitious Okay, I must have missed whenever you are getting on the propitious versus propitious conversation.
Speaker 9: I don't know that, and both both you guys. It was on the uh one of the last episodes you guys were on.
Speaker 5: We're probably fucking something that we're really bad with saying words. I'm not gonna lie so.
Speaker 9: I happen to love words.
Speaker 12: So whenever you guys say like, oh, come.
Speaker 6: On, guys, okay, to be fair, I am dyslexic. I will say that one hundred percent and am.
Speaker 2: Very clear that I barely speak American English.
Speaker 6: And for those of you that aren't dyslexic or have different types of it, I'm one of those people that if I've.
Speaker 5: Never heard the words.
Speaker 6: Said to me, if I'm visually looking at it to try and read it, I'm going to fuck it up.
Speaker 5: I'm going to try.
Speaker 6: My hardest, but because I've not heard the words said out loud to me, I will struggle with trying to figure out what the sounds actually mean and like sound like it's just the way it is. I will try my best, and you'll if you ever see me, I'll skip words or I'll cut ahead when i'm reading things. That's why I have Jacob read a lot of the time, because naturally I kind of flip between words and I skip words because it's just it's easier for my My brain is going really quickly and I pick out I'm reading faster than what I can say, and so I'm picking out exactly what I want to say instead of actually reading the whole text. So that's why I try to slow down. And I'm not the best at reading out loud. I try really hard, but yeah, no, words are not my jam.
Speaker 5: I'll say that.
Speaker 6: And I see you job, thank you, I see you, Skunky. I know you're dyslexy too. I've seen it in the chat, you saying that.
Speaker 13: Oh I was gonna say, don't feel batter. I can read perfectly fine, and nobody can. I could read the ingreets in the back of a fucking shampoo bottle, but I can't spell worth the shit. And I'm sure Jonathan knows because he's like, oh, fuck that. I don't want to read that. But Jonathan, when are you doing meta ministry? Are you doing it this week? Because I've been. Like I said, I've been gone. I had to take a little break and I went to see my babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm not Uh, we're not doing another Metahistic show until Friday. That'll be the live show that we're going to be doing, and that'll be yep, this Friday, day after Christmas, and that'll be the day where we go in on the contradiction, contradictions and controversies.
Speaker 13: Listen to nothing in like three weeks. I've just took a break from all of it because I've got kind of a lot of going on and like you say, conspiracy, even being spirituality, it all gets to you after a while. So I had to take a little break.
Speaker 9: But I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's time of fucking binge now baby.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, dude, I'm about to get into it and I might join Jacob saw thing. Just when it comes to the political stuff, I get really anal about it because I was around when Bill Clinton got his dick suck trying to say he didn't yeah, anybody did. He didn't realize I'm like forty okay, So but all right, so Friday, because I was just I heard you say something earlier that you were going to change the day for this week New Year's. You'll still do it when you'll do it Friday that too.
Speaker 2: I haven't to be honest, bro, Like, I'm I'm like bouncing in between three states right now. I don't even know where I'm going to be on New Year's at this point. Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm going to be in Texas or Louisiana right now.
Speaker 3: I'm in Texas right now, Okay, But I know you ain't Louisiana because you stopped by the house when I was at the Saints game, and I was like, God, damn it.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize you were like stopping the fuck by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just coming by the to drop off the flat Earth book shout out the tam shot up or no, it wasn't a flat earth book. It was a nukes are faking gay. Y'all need to schedule her. By the way, have you talked to her yet? We I am, I read the book. We are going to schedule her. One of the Yep it's happening is that shout out to a level plane poem. Yep, she's a really nice person, and I believe isn't she like x FBI or some shit she was. She worked with the Department of Homeland Security as far as how they make plans to.
Speaker 3: Not predict, but more or less, how to plan when a weapon of mass destruction, a chemical leak, something like that goes down. She was a part of that with the Department of Homeland Security. So as far as her being a FED goes confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt. That being said, Tam is also like one of the bestest, like just.
Speaker 2: The sweetest people ever, too genuinely kind soul, you know, And that's why it's so crazy whenever she goes on these flat earth rants and I'm just like, cause y'all know me, I'm the resident globe tard of this show, and I will I'll down that hill.
Speaker 4: I'm go with it.
Speaker 2: And Pat yeah, yeah, it's a thing, it's a whole thing. I'm I'm actually I'm neither. But if I had to pick one, it would be flat.
Speaker 3: That you can down that hill, brother, I'm talking about Earlier, we talked about Plenty of the Elder in his book of the basically the first encyclopedia ever written. He was shitting on flat earthers circa seventy a d.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah, is that? Uh, that's.
Speaker 3: Roman was Copernicus. Copernicus was the thirteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know why I was thinking. I was farther back than that. Ancient Greeks argued about this, Ancient Persians argued about this, Ancient Egyptians are argued about this, and there has been so many examples of people like shitting on each other versus glow versus flat either way that goes. This is not a new debate by any means. Yeah, yeah, I think it's all a dream anyway, So who gives a fuck what shape it is?
Speaker 3: Be like that Ashton comment and said, Jonathan, that's like the base Forge guy you guys had on talking about how microprocessors look similar to ancient architecture. I bought his book because his videos are great, but I wasn't happy with it or or or I wasn't happy with it for some valid reasons, and he refunded.
Speaker 2: Me, Oh, interesting. I have actually haven't gotten the book. But he was a really cool dude and super interesting. I do like him a lot, But I did you know what? There was a there was a quote that I saw which I thought was very interesting because I've been doing a lot of deep dives into Egyptian mythology, and I fought with it harder than I thought that I would. Combe Crown. Yeah, actually more so like Osiris and uh Set and Horus and Isis and all that shit, right, So, yeah, dude, that that stuff is pretty crazy. But there's a there's a quote inside of one of the pyramids, an inscription on the inside. I don't know, I can't remember which pyramid it was, but one of the quotes which I really fucked with, and I mean I disagree or agree, doesn't matter, but it's it's a quote inside of one of the pyramids that says that, uh, if you know somewhere along the lines I'm butcher it, but somewhere along the lines of if you know yourself, then you then you shall know all the gods, so essentially saying that like, if you know yourself fully, then all of those gods will kind of make themselves visible. As far as like symbology goes, it does make a little bit of sense because each one of the gods, whether people believe that they were real or not. I think that probably the high priests and whatnot probably saw it as more you know, symbolic and allegory. That's just my perception. I could be one hundred percent wrong, But each one of those gods they had all these different attributes. And so whenever it says that if you know yourself, then you'll know all the gods, I think that you'll just know all the attributes of God. In a sense, it is what they were trying to say. But anyway, it's just quote. It's like that that I really fuck with and really diveing super deep into all the Egyptian stuff. I actually bought a book and it is a it's called Awakening, Oh Cyrus. It's a newer book, but it's like a newer interpretation of the Egyptian Book of the Dead, which is getting deep in on.
Speaker 3: I hope that with all that being said, you've learned how to read Egyptian hieroglyphs.
Speaker 2: All this is very well known. It's a Google search away, and you can read a lot of the hieroglyphs on the walls of Egypt, of the pyramids, of the tombs, of all the stuff, and be able to ascertain what they were trying to actually say.
Speaker 3: I hope that that is giving your insight rather than somebody's interpretation of what is on the walls.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I mean it's always going to be some kind of interpretation because a lot of the h a lot of the tablets or whatever, there's a lot of like missing shit, and there's not a whole lot of full collection as far as all of the inscription goes, as far as like the tablets and the scrolls and all that stuff. A lot of it's incomplete. What do you mean most of it is a complete? What do you mean most of it is complete? But there's a but almost all of it is incomplete, Like there's not a bat story from start to finish.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make sense out loud. And you said most of it is complete, but a lot of it is incomplete. When you say incomplete, the storylines as far as who fucked who to get what kid, and what portion of which storyline goes into what, that's all well documented and understood at this point, I say Roman mythology is like a lot of misunderstood.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, it's very understood. No, I'm not saying it's misunderstood. I'm saying that there's a lot of stuff that hasn't been found that's so a lot of the story is incomplete.
Speaker 3: By whose interpretation though. A lot of the gods and their story arcs and how they were born, who their parentage was, who they though, who they married, that's all understood.
Speaker 2: It like main story. Shit, I'm talking about like the different little stories for each character. There's like, dude, there's a shitload of different stories as far as the whole Egyptology goes. It's not just like you know, Osiris went to battle with Set and he lost, and so then Horace comes to Avenge's dad, and yes, that that whole story is understood, but like there, I don't know. I haven't got into the nitty gritty of it. But from what I've seen a lot of it and not a lot of it, a percentage of it is missing.
Speaker 3: Just as far as the finer details, it seems like a lot of the Egyptian the Greek in their Roman mythology is based in a whole lot of fucking I guess.
Speaker 2: The overarching premise of it, yeah, I mean, if you're to take it literally, but I think that I think that personally, it's it's mythology for a reason, because you're not supposed to take most most times, you're not supposed to take mythology as.
Speaker 3: Literal, but they didn't take his mythology. They took it as facts.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: It's like saying, like Nordic mythology, people of the Nordic tradition truly believe that Thor and Odin and the whole nine, Like, they don't think that's mythology. I think that's like as real as the sun will come up tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but those are the people. You got to think about it, dude. I mean, and even whenever the Bible was created, there were a lot of people that couldn't read, and so they had to rely on priests and pastors and all this other shit to be able to administer all that information to them. And that's how they got it. And it was a lot of the same way with Egyptian stuff. Now I don't know, you know what language and all that other shit, but they had high priests and you know, a hierarchy of people that were kind of conveying the stories to your everyday people and shit like that. And I believe, just personally, I believe that they looked at it for the symbolism. Maybe they believed it, maybe there was maybe there was both going on, but there's far too much symbolism to just be taken literal. For anybody that's ever done a deep dive into it, bro look into the history of it, I feel like the vast like ninety nine percent of Egyptians were taking it literally, not symbolically. Well, then you're talking about like a lot of that's where her meticism comes from. Agreed, And her meticism is not a literal thing.
Speaker 3: But the people that were practicing her meticism in the first, second, third, fourth, fifth centuries AD took it literal as fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're talking about a d that's way past the time where I'm talking about like the twenty five hundred BC and before. Oh well, hermis wasn't even a thing.
Speaker 3: Back then, they didn't try to make they didn't try to uh, you know, hellenize the Mediterranean hell Greek literature and Hermes and her meticism wasn't even a thing at that point.
Speaker 2: Right. What I'm saying is is that, yeah, because both and Hermes oftentimes get grouped together as the same person. Obviously not the same person. These are mythological characters because and they have.
Speaker 4: There's like three things that connect them.
Speaker 3: Three out of all of the things, and somehow they're like Hermi's treasman gets this.
Speaker 2: It clearly means this and this and this.
Speaker 3: It's like, bro, you're drawing that off of what they gave humans literature.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's like the one connecting thing. The thing is is that a lot of times, you know, people would take a certain like well known author, right, and they would say and they would try and continue on with that story. And they would try and they would put it in the author's name just to try and make the tail continue and not necessarily plagiarism. It was more so like a they were doing it on their behalf a lot like Paul.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: See, now that's the problem. A lot of people don't understand that plagiarism. In the first century a d. They would throw the Gospel of dot dot dot named somebody important from the Bible, even though they had nothing to do with it. That was a form of plagiarism from back in the day. That's not that didn't mean that he said these things, but like he never officiated the work. No, No, these are people that were writing down the wildest shit humanly possible and throwing on somebody important's name onto it and acting like he said him.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the deal. The difference is, sure, you could look at that whole Thoath and the Coum crown and take it literal and be like, oh, they were just real big into like ejaculation. They were obviously there's no real meaning behind it. Whereas if you take it symbolically, what does it actually mean. If you take the story of Osiris about how he dies, he gets, you know, fucking killed by by Set and you know, gets put into a fucking coffin sent down the river, and Sets like that's not enough. I need to butcher them up and throw all his little pieces into the river and all that kind of shit Ices comes in restores them and everything, and then he gets basically sent into the underworld and he's like the king of the underworld. Horus then goes avenges his dad and gives his eye to Osiris and the underworld. It's all symbolism.
Speaker 3: No, if you take that story symbolically, it's still fucked. If you take it literally, it's out of its mind fucked. If you take it symbolically, it's still crazy as fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't even really get too detailed into it. Because there's so much to you have to understand as far as symbolism goes to even understand that it's symbolic, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I get that, But like even symbolically speaking, the story is wild as like like it's bananas, dude, that's.
Speaker 2: A different time, dude. That's just how they conveyed messages.
Speaker 3: I guess to keep in mind, these are the same royals that wrote down these stories, that thought that they were the uh, the inheritors of these gods. And they were all inbred as fuck, Like it was understood like if you had a brother and a sister, they would be fucking to make a kid.
Speaker 2: So by the time you got to like King tut, he was like nine.
Speaker 3: Generations worth of heard inbreeding and that's all understood by his mummy to where it's like, yeah, these people were like they weren't even like slightly autistic, No, they were full blown retarded and like they were right and.
Speaker 2: Theyreah, they kept them in the family.
Speaker 4: They they show enough, did they showed up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They were super into that that that king lineage and whatnot and keeping in the family and stuff like that, which is why I think that like Egypt fell in the way that it did. The reason why it's not around it so much anymore because I believe, personally, I believe that they started taking the symbolic message literal and that's what corrupted and made Egypt faul That's my personal could be.
Speaker 3: There's at least a crumble of evidence to say that. Honestly, Talomy, whenever he got in and hellenized Egypt, they were still in the conversation as far as being like one of the greatest empires ever to do their thing. I would argue that the Islamic revolution is what killed Egypt. They were killing it before Islam took over, from what I could tell historically speaking.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I was already on its It was already on its downfall though by that point, because the Muslim shit didn't even start until like five or six hundred, six hundred AD.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But Egypt itself, if you look at Alexander the Great, one of his top generals, Ttolome took over Egypt and made it his own thing into when the Roman Empire was going on, Egypt was still chilling. We've heard of the story of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar, right, So like Egypt wasn't some backwoods civilization at the.
Speaker 2: Turn of the A D versus BC. They were still they were still they were pimping, they were still making shit happen, They still had their libraries, they still were like a massive commerce hub, all these things. They were not like off the beaten path. They were one of the big dogs.
Speaker 3: Cut to about three hundred years later and it's like, Okay, maybe Egypt ain't all that anymore, maybe things are different. Cut to three hundred years more later and it's like, y'all, have y'all heard of this in Mohammed?
Speaker 2: Have you heard of this guy? And now Egypt we know today. Personally, I think that the reason I think that that actually the Egyptian story and the Jewish and Christian story actually connect big time in a way that like like, I think that obviously the Egypt and all of that grandness came way before Christian Jianity, and whether you want to say that Judaism goes back five thousand years, I'm not here to debate that. I don't fucking know the timeline with it, sure, but I think that the reason why I think that Egypt was starting to really lose its way probably a couple of hundred years by the time that, uh, because Moses was leading people out of Egypt.
Speaker 3: Right, Moses was during the time of Rameses the second, and there was still a lot of pharaohs that had very prominent roles in history after him.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah. What I'm saying is is that I think that by the time Moses came around, there was like a new religion that was starting to form because Egypt had really lost its ways. I think that they started doing like this is just my own personal take, I think that whenever you take things literal, you lose the meaning. I think that the people out there that need to take things literal, you're you're searching in the wrong area. Because if this is just my own personal take, only reason I'm saying this is because I believe that the world is symbolic. I believe that our lives are symbolic, and I don't think that really mostly anything can be even taken literal, and that all of these messages are almost like messages from that nosis that people talk about or you know what I'm saying, Like, I think that it's internal knowledge that I just my own personal sick. I'm just going to throw this out there one more time. I think that that divine information or whatever comes through us and we find it within, because I think that that's where the Kingdom of God is. Just throwing that out there, That's what I think is going on with it, and I think that that message gets lost in translation. Whenever you take it literal.
Speaker 3: A lot of people disagree with you, and there's also a lot of people that would agree with you.
Speaker 2: So there it is, Oh for sure, Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I just have a bone to pick with people that take things literal. I think that that's beyond even important.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're talking about historical documentations, So to take historical documentation as literal is how most of anti apology and study of human culture has been done throughout the course of history.
Speaker 2: So sure, but these are spiritualities.
Speaker 3: These are people who believed with a certain fervent that these gods were real. That doesn't make them really means that people believe that they were real.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you could say that just for about anything, though. I mean, I think that anything that you believe becomes real, just like the eight year olds that believe the Santa Claus is real. I mean to them. It's real to them. They you know, they hear a little a little couple of steps on the roof that has to be sent. It could be an acorn falling, But that doesn't make but in their mind. No, But it makes it real to the individual.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't make it real. That just because it's really the individual doesn't make it real to people. You could say one plus one equals three your entire life. That doesn't make it actual.
Speaker 2: Oh see, this is where this is where we split, and this is why like, this is where we come at it from very different angles. What I'm saying is is that I think that spirituality is an individual experience, not something that is necessarily experienced by the masses. It's an individual internal experience as opposed to a group external experience. I imagine that it could be a group external experience, there's no doubt about that. But I think that anytime somebody has a crazy spiritual experience, that is something that is happening to the individual inside. It's not an outside thing. I think both can happen at the same time. To be honest with you, maybe and I'll just bring up an example like whenever you saw your demon nobody else saw that thing. Sure, that was you as the individual that was experiencing that. So since nobody else saw it and there's no documented record of it, did it not happen? Okay, I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, that didn't that didn't deify inanimate objects, that didn't add to the historicity of anything else whatsoever.
Speaker 2: No, of course not. But I mean if somebody would would come to you and be like, no, you were just making that up in your mind, you'd be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yes, And there have been people have messaged me and commented and said that I made the whole thing up, and that's that is their opinion for sure. If you go in line with especially when I started doing digging into grim Wars and what other other people from history have said, what demons act like, look like, sound like, smell like, all the nine.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, I know what this was.
Speaker 3: I understand why people might disagree with that because that makes them uncomfortable, And that's fine, that's cool. I'm not here to like force anyone to believe what I believe by any means.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and also, and nobody's ever found a demon corpse, no, because they're not like physical entities. But sure enough enough scars on me. So take that for what it is, right right, And that's what I'm saying, is that it's an internal experience. And that's why I'm so deeply involved into the occult and symbolism and just researching all the internal experiences. I think that it's all that spiritual shit has to do with whatever is going on in the mind. You know, the the the first role of hermeticism, or the first principle of hermeticism, is that all is mind. That's where they start. That literally, every single thing around you, everything that you've ever seen, everything you've ever touched, smelled, tasted, touch, whatever, is all part of one giant mind. And so that's where I started.
Speaker 3: You see, this is where Mistily and disagree, because I believe that everything is external. He believes everything is internal.
Speaker 2: I think that's the difference between I think that's that's that's esoteric and exoteric. That's that's those two terms. I'm more esoteric, he's more exoteric.
Speaker 6: But I agree with both perspectives. Sitting here listening to both. I think that you can one person can experience their own internal you say whatever it is that you want to say, their own internal experience with faith, life, spirituality, you name it, They're going to experience something completely different. You and I, sitting in the same room will experience. Say there's any kind of event, you and I will experience them completely different and separately, even though we're sitting next to each other in the exact same room.
Speaker 5: And that's something that everybody experiences.
Speaker 6: Just like the same with worship, for example, everyone experiences. Now there is a guideline of how you should worship quote unquote, but everyone experiences worship differently. Some people believe that they actually hear the you know, voices from God. Some people believe that they you know, that they've never heard God in and of itself, but they pray religiously every single day. Some people believe that they need to beat themselves with a fucking thing, that they.
Speaker 5: Need to repent for their sins.
Speaker 6: Every single person is experiencing different aspects of the same thing. And when it comes to spirituality, that is one of those things of you can't tell. There'll be twenty five Christians in one room, every single one of those Christians will experience their Christianity in a different way.
Speaker 5: Same with Judaism, same with.
Speaker 6: You know, esoteric stuff like it doesn't matter every single person. So both of you are correct on the same flip side of thinking that there is people that are potentially experiencing you know, maybe they are taking it literal, Maybe they are taking it for the symbology that it is, because you're not supposed to take everything literal in the Bible, you're not supposed to take everything literal when you hear something, You're not supposed to take everything symbolic symbolic.
Speaker 5: You're supposed to be able to take some things literal.
Speaker 3: So the same thing for Jonathan got in a car or he witnessed a car accident had take place, okay, and they the police took like four different statements. Four people gave four completely different statements as to what happened. Yeah, three of these people are fucking lying and wrong.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make it more.
Speaker 6: Real, but your brain is actually so your brain actually picks up on different things.
Speaker 5: So when you ask people to describe.
Speaker 6: A criminal, correct, So every person will pick up and perceive different aspects of the exact same situation. Now some of them unintentionally turn things into a lie without even realizing because their brain is filling in the gaps.
Speaker 2: But that's my point.
Speaker 3: That means that your brain is unreliable and we shouldn't be looking internally. If you say this criminal clear was a blonde. Okay, this person says a redhead. This person says brunette. Two of these three people are incorrect. They may not be overtly lying. They're giving you true testimony to what they saw. That doesn't make them correct.
Speaker 6: So but on that same sense, though, there is very factual, scientific based evidence of the Bible, but not every single thing is factional and based.
Speaker 5: You can't say all of it that God is inherent every.
Speaker 3: Aside from the Book of Interpretations. Yeah, all of it has been factually checked, so.
Speaker 5: That God is just here, yeah, just everywhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's been scientifically proven without a shadow of a doubt that like this is the way one hundred and eighty percent, and that's it.
Speaker 5: Period.
Speaker 2: That's according to Jacob's understanding. That's understand history.
Speaker 5: But okay, I'm talking about like it was important.
Speaker 2: To all history. Yeah, then you would have that would be like saying all scholars agree on everything and so there you would only need one scholar. Why are there hundreds of thousands of scholars out there that are all disagreeing all the time. So you can't say that it's one hundred percent for sure, documented, historical, absolute proof. Whenever even the scholars can't agree on every single thing.
Speaker 3: They they argue over the minute details. They don't argue over the overarching facts.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll give you examples.
Speaker 2: I'll give you an example. So as far as the whole, why I think that all of and this is why I always say that I believe that all of this reality is a dream of sorts. And as I pointed out to the first principle of for meticism is that all is mind. I'll give you an example of this. So, uh, Jacob, I know you don't dream very often. Raved do you dream for a time.
Speaker 5: We actually just had a huge conversation about my dreams last night.
Speaker 2: Now, whenever you dream, and usually maybe you're I don't know. Let's just say you're in a movie theater, right, Let's say you having a dream of your You're You're in the middle of a movie theater. There's a movie playing, There's a bunch of other people around you. Everybody's experiencing the movie. You know, some people got popcorns, some people got candy, some people are talking, some people has Maybe there's a fucking cell phone going off and you're getting pissed at that person. Shut your fucking cell phone off. Whatever. Right, there's a whole experience that is going on in this movie theater. Every single person in there is an aspect of your mind that you created. Every single person, every single personality, every single experience, every single individual experience of every single person in that movie theater. Your mind constructed. Right, So I believe that that's what this reality is to a much grander scale personally. That's my own personal belief. So whenever I say that I believe that everything is symbolism. It has to be symbolism because within a dream, that's all there is.
Speaker 5: But don't you you believe an astraplane? Correct, So when you're dreaming, can't you project yourself into another plane? Though?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 6: So are you constructing in that plane and in it of itself because you're within a dream, or are you saying that like when you're not astra projecting into another space, you're in your own mind, which I agree, because you're controlling the narrative. I mean, if you if you're a vivid dreamer and you remember your dreams very clearly. You know that you can control a lot of things within your dream once you realize. Yeah, so once you realize you're in that dream state, you can control pretty much anything within the dream. But also it's very difficult to recognize that you're within the dream. But when you're astro projecting, we're going to another place that you you feel like and you I've been to places where I don't have any control over, Like, it doesn't feel like I have any control over at least because.
Speaker 5: It is so.
Speaker 6: Everything in it. I don't quite understand what I'm seeing. And then when I do wake up from those places, I'm like, I don't quite understand where I went and what I saw, And I didn't create it, at least in my mind. I probably did fictionally, but you know, who cares? But are you saying that they're one and the same or they that they're different from each other?
Speaker 2: So, first off, I believe that, uh call it the mind, call it consciousness, call it awareness, absolutely exists outside of the vessel right that we are walking around in. I think that, you know, it's more narrowed whenever we're awake and we're alert and everything like that. But I think that whenever we go to sleep, or we get into a meditative state, or we do any kind of psychedelic drugs or however you get into an altered state, I believe that it becomes much much easier to be to have this this world almost dissolved in the physical sense and more into whatever we are. Call it a consciousness, a soul, a spirit, I don't fucking know, whatever you want to name it, right, And I think that as that individual consciousness, we become much more aware of that there are no bounds. And so if there are no bounds, and that means we can basically travel anywhere. I think that as a human, especially whenever we're not in an altered state, we have the perception that we are confined to this one vehicle. But whenever you get into an altered state, you realize that you're not necessarily confined. And that's where the astro projection, that's where the m viewing, that's where all this psychic shit really starts to happen. But yeah, I mean getting into the the all the like the astra rejection with the astral plane and all that kind of stuff. I think that, you know, I think that personally it kind of minimalizes how powerful it really is. Whenever we say that it's just a construction of our mind, because I believe that the mind literally is everything, you know what I'm saying, So like just to say that it is the mind, I don't know. I think that we are much more powerful and much more vast than we even realize. And I think that that is personally the reason why they're poisoning all the food, they're poisoning the skies, the water and all that other shit and the information that's coming in and putting everybody into a fearful well, I think it's putting everybody into a fearful state of vibration, which ultimately, if you're if you're gonna get you know, down with the chakra system and all that go down to the route, and you know, you're not really going to experience too much, right, And so that's where they talk about, Like there's older stories as far as the serpent being the kundalini that rises up your spine and that's what gives you the ultimate awareness that you are one thing and that everybody else is really one thing and so it wouldn't necessarily even be a hive mind. On the outskirts, it would look kind of you would kind of perceive that it would be one giant hive mind. But I think that in actuality it's all one mind, and that it's just much more vast than the minds that we have been playing around with. That's a mouthful. Hopefully that made sense.
Speaker 5: Kind of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I disagree and think the mind is one of the weakest proponents of your entire being. But this is again why you and I differ so drastically when it comes to this conversation.
Speaker 2: I mean, the human brain is the most powerful machine in the entire universe.
Speaker 3: I respectfully disagree. I think that our brain is hardwired to see patterns when there is none that exists. We are hardwired to do flight or fight or flight responses and or freeze. And your brain will play tricks when you non stop to fill in the gaps of what you don't understand.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make it strong.
Speaker 3: That makes it literally survival instincts, which is not what I consider strength. So again, Jonathan, you and I very differ, very heavily as far as this is concerned.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you can absolutely say that it's the most complex. It's easily the most complex and sophisticated object in the entire universe. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: And depending on who you ask, it's all relative to your upbringing, your environment, and if you do or don't want to fuck your mom, debating on if you get down with Freud or not. Yeah, the human mind are super complex, I know. But anyway, Okay, that's what Freud was all about. Basically, he's saying that everybody wants to fuck their mom and or like come. That was the entire basis for the for psychology as a study.
Speaker 2: Maybe animalists, the animalistic instinct within us. That was what I was referring to as like the lower chakra system.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's to find you.
Speaker 6: When that is in reference a lot of time is because males are naturally gravitate towards females that remind them of their mother, because that is the survival instinct, that is the nurturer, that is somebody that will make the home for them.
Speaker 2: And when you do the same thing for men that remind them of they're dead.
Speaker 5: But when it comes to the mind wise, the brain is very fascinating. It is a very complex, insane thing that can do so many amazing things and can turn on you at the same time.
Speaker 6: There is a lot of complexity when it comes to the brain. But I think you're dispelling how strong a brain is and how complex it can be. It naturally forms patterns. Yes, but like you can in fact change so much of you the aspects of your brain. Your brain can do so many things. I just I don't know. I don't inherently disagree or agree with you or Jonathan. I think that both of you have compelling arguments to both of your sides. I think there is something to be said to both parties, that there is a lot more to be said when it comes to humanity and people and how they interconnect and you know, how they connect to religions and how that potentially bleeds into how people act and what there could be on the outside. Or you know, none of us, none of us have been there, and none of us do know one hundred percent without fail like we know what is going to be on the next side of this life. So yeah, I mean, you believe that you believe very strongly in what you believe, but that's again your.
Speaker 2: Belief a belief.
Speaker 4: No, no, but like it's to me.
Speaker 3: It's the same as saying, like I believe that if I stick my body in a fire, i'll burn, you know, but like you, if you delude your mind enough to believe the fire is not hot, then like maybe you'll make it out of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now I disagree. You can.
Speaker 3: Your mind can be as strong as you want. Like there are certain things that just you can. You can argue mentality all you want. Physical reality is physical reality.
Speaker 5: But no one has been to heavening Walk didn't.
Speaker 3: Say that nowhere in my conversation that I bring up religion. I'm saying as far as like trying to trick your brain into deluding itself into believing that it's more than it is. Like the person that sit there and like dump hisself with gasoline outside the White House like protest the gauze of war and shit, and then let himself on fire.
Speaker 4: He really believed.
Speaker 3: That what he was doing was great until he let himself on fire, and it's like, never mind, this was really dumb, and it's like, yup, your brain told you this was a good idea. I don't agree with going internal to try to find enlightenment. But again, Jonathan and a lot of philosophers throughout the course of time have believed in going internal to find higher levels of consciousness and higher levels of enlightenment.
Speaker 2: And her point, her point was that nobody has the actual factual evidence of what happens on the other side. And that's where she was saying, you can have these beliefs one way or another, but nobody knows. And then you got into how, like we're talking about the human mind, how did that go into heaven and hell?
Speaker 6: Because we were talking about heaven and hell, and we were talking about religion in and of itself as a part of because that.
Speaker 2: Was about psychology, religion, my bad.
Speaker 6: It was all intertwined together that we've been talking about, how it's been intertwined in and like together because it is, i mean a belief system and what you you know verse what there is on you know, religious aspects, it's a belief and you you know verse, what is like actually.
Speaker 5: On like the other side, No one really knows.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, verifiable facts in history or complete separate from heaven or hell and what happens when you die. I'm talking about history versus the mind.
Speaker 6: But I said, but I did agree that there is historical facts that have been that can be proven in the Bible that yes, these things you know, happen, but it could be a record of human history.
Speaker 5: It could be a story. And like that. That's the thing?
Speaker 6: What what says you that this is a really good book that was written that documented these things.
Speaker 3: Holes is a really good book that was written, and there where to be gained from it and all the things and and it paints a great picture. But what does that got to do with history?
Speaker 2: People have often said that with me and Jacob. Jacob is very left brain logical, so he looks at everything as literal. He wants to find a logical human solution to it. Because life is binary. Life is black and white.
Speaker 3: There's very few areas in gray where the nature fills in, where where nature and no black and no white. In nature there is predator, there's very few gray What are we talking about?
Speaker 5: But when they have when they actually work together to what is that word?
Speaker 3: When does pray and pray work together? Predator and prey? When do they work together for some sort of a common goal in nature?
Speaker 2: Like predator and prey? Well, the dogs and wolves did.
Speaker 3: That dogs and wolves are both predatory and nature. So like, when does the wolf and the lamb work together for some common goal?
Speaker 5: Well, that'd be like the same as though animals that adopt.
Speaker 6: Other babies that are not that are actually prey to them and they raise them.
Speaker 3: That's very, very very rare. And I believe in choosing the rarities to be the exception, not the rule.
Speaker 2: But wouldn't you see that as a shade of gray.
Speaker 3: That is the rarity, that's not the rule. But it's still not only black and white though, like I said, there's very few exceptions where gray does show through. But the majority of nature is black and white. The last majority of nature is black and white.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, it's it's all about perception. You know, there are there are people out there that are gonna have varying levels of agreeing with you, varying levels of agreeing with us or I don't want to say us, because you know, we don't think exactly the same. But like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like everybody the middle between the two of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. And by the way, I'm not saying that you should absolutely just disregard everything that is logical, like we need. We need both, like we need the left brain and the right brain. That's why we have both, you know what I mean, we have both sides of the brain. Anyhow, skunky, Sorry about that, sir, What was your hand up for?
Speaker 21: To be honest, you only got like thirty minutes left, and spirit Antal is about to blow up, So let him talk first, because he had his hand raised like fifteen times, and then I'll tell you I'm about the mind thing in Raven. You're very smart, but Sam, let's sayim go because he's about to blow up.
Speaker 2: He's always about to blow up.
Speaker 8: No, I was trying to say that the effect that the theory that Sigmund Foyd has it is called the edivis effect.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Also, since y'all also tell them about the Bible, do y'all forget that Lot's daughters what they did to that poor man.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that has to do with anything we're talking about, but yep, that's the.
Speaker 8: Thing, because y'all were saying that just because something happened, like even if it's historical, doesn't mean it's a good book, and everything in that story being that, hey, it happened, but it's a fucked up story popped.
Speaker 2: In my head, and the descendants of both of those became the Amalekites and the moa Bites, which became the enemies of.
Speaker 4: Israel later on.
Speaker 3: But again, you know, we're talking about the mind versus reality. I don't exactly know where you're going with this, Sam, but yeah, the story of Lat and his daughters is fucked like fucked.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I was also writing thank you notes to everybody too.
Speaker 2: So fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do have like eighty five minutes.
Speaker 13: Can I for now? Raven, y'all sitting here talking about mine and uh, Jacob loved to bling. You remember, like, Jacob, how you had your demon? And I said, I had a demon that used to like when I was in school. It was in school with me. It walked with me, tortured me, scratched me in my sleep, I would get scratches on my skin. Yeah, this is why I became spiritual, because I believe that, like I've told y'all, the world is a manifestation of your brain basically. And here's here's an example with like the dreams, Like when y'all knew I flew to South Carolina see my babies, and I flew back. When I came back, I could not sleep because every time I fell asleep, I was like falling out of the airplane looking out the window. So explain that why would that happen in my dreams to me? Even though I'm afraid of flying, which might be why. But I believe that you're gonna believe what you want to believe, and if you really make yourself believe it, you will believe it.
Speaker 2: Right, You can absolutely delude your brain into believing whatever you want to. That is a fact.
Speaker 6: I had a therapist once tell me that when doing CBT, which is cognitive behavioral therapy, pretty much what that is for is for like PTSD, trauma, sexual assault, severe anxiety, things like that, And when you go through that, you have to there's a paper that you fill out and while you do it, pretty much you learn that your brain will lie to you and to make up so as trauma trapped, like as trauma continues, you forget key points, your brain will remember certain aspects and will warp other things. And he pretty much said that, He's like, is your brain trustworthy? And I was like, well, what do you what do you mean by that? And he's like, in particular for guilt. Say you're do you have like severe guilt surrounding a traumatic event? Are you actually being are you really experiencing guilt because you actually should be guilty, or you're experiencing it because you're just experiencing because you wish something could have changed, and it was more or less a conversation of how your brain will trick you, which is a really interesting aspect when it comes to trauma and things like that. But that's kind of the same hand though, when you think about people talk about beliefs and religion and spirituality and all of these different aspects. People are believing different things based on what they've experienced, what they feel, what they're learning. All these things are flowing into us to ship shape excuse me, shape and shift what we're thinking and how we're going to feel when we look at certain texts or we feel about, you know, if we're meditating, if we're you know, say we're going to church. You know, everything kind of flows into that and shapes how your brain is perceiving what you're actually believing, and so things can change, things can shift. I think that there's a lot of I think they both have different points that are correct and that are incorrect. That's kind of where I'm at with the whole religious conversation.
Speaker 13: I Raven, Raven, you're very smart with the brain stuff. Here's a question. I was married for seventeen years and when I divorced my methatic wife, and thank god I didn't have to see her. Did get message by her yesterday? I got to block her. I want to get a restraining order out of state. But whatever. When we divorced, I started having dreams where I was drowning her in water, but I could not completely drown her. Can you explain why I was having those dreams.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be real with you.
Speaker 6: There is a lot to the brain and I am not a psychologist, and I don't want to speak on something that I don't have enough knowledge based on because when it comes to dreams, there's so many things that I mean, hell, I've died hundreds of times in my dreams. I've killed so many people in my dreams in various ways. I've done all sorts of shit in my dreams. I don't particularly understand dreams and how they work. There's a lot of books that you can buy that kind of like talk you through what people believe that are dreams. But that's one thing that when it comes to the brain, I don't have enough knowledge. I have some of my closest friends that are actually psychologists, and they, you know, that's what their hub is.
Speaker 5: Mine is not that. I'm more along the birth aspect of things and when it comes to human body, so.
Speaker 2: I'd take a crack at it. So you're drowning your wife, but you can never kill her. That was the moral basis of.
Speaker 13: The story, basically from like, you know, I like spirituality and I study dream stuff, and I think most of the dreaming is basically your daily life that you live. That's why you have dreams of your days. But I think it was due to hatred of wasting seventeen years of my life. And I was so mad and angry that I had lost my kids and all this and now I'm going through all this bullshit that I'm doing now that in my dreams, I kept trying to drown her because, to be honest, I want to punch you in a fucking face. I wanted to hurt her bad. Oh god, I just don't want talk to her, and she's hurting herself. But I was like, why am I having these dreams? And I do not like him the kind of make me feel uncomfortable because I'm not that type of person. I'm not an evil person. Yes I play with stuff, but I don't like to be evil. I like, I like humans. I like this world and we just live it. But I was like, why am I having these dreams? What's going on?
Speaker 2: So you just said it right there that you didn't want to kill her, Like you don't want to kill her. Maybe you just want to give her a swift kick to the old Huha from time to time or whatever. But I mean, as far as the dream goes, usually water is associated with emotions, and so maybe what you were really trying to drown, you were trying to drown her because maybe she hurt your feelings a lot. She really wrecked your life in a bunch of different kind of emotional ways, your kid's life. I don't know the extent of the story, but usually water connects with emotions, and so it does make a whole lot of sense. I mean, you guys had seventeen years together, and you're making.
Speaker 13: So much sense for with the water, because a lot of water's in my dream with her and I still dream about her today even though it's been a year. My kids refuse to talk to her, Like my daughter stays at my mom's and will not she has no cussier. But my daughter don't want nothing to deal with her. She's seven and my son's like sixteen. Don't want nothing to deal with her. And by the way, yeah, I will spow her baggage out. She's doing Heroin again and we just don't really talk much. I'm done with it. But you are making a point with the water stuff, and water is my element as of July, cancer and all that, and it's like, whoa coincidence?
Speaker 2: Man, Hey cancer the crab, I see you. Yeah, it's interesting. And you know what's really interesting too, is that a lot of times. So they have like apps and shit that you can download that will like help interpret your dreams. They have like AI aps for if you kind of like to dabble in that kind of stuff. And what you can do is is say you have a dream and you want to throw it through the interpreter and have an interpreter for you. You can actually do that for reality too. So something big, crazy, whatever happens to you in reality, type it into the dream interpreter and see the symbolic meaning of it, and I guarantee you you will fucking run around like a chicken with your head cut off. You'd be like, holy shit, how does it know? Because I think that they're I mean, sure, there's there's stark difference between the dreamer, the dream world and weird.
Speaker 13: For you, man, you're big with numerology and all this. I I was born nineteen eighty five, My father was born nineteen fifty eight. My kids all have five letters in the name. I have five letters in my name. My last four digits of my phone number eighty five, eighty five, and I was born on the fifth. A lot of eight and five show up in my life constantly.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, well and a lot of times your your house number will associate with that too. So like if you have a house number that's like I don't know, let's just say it one, two, three, four. You just add them all up together and it's what is that? Ten? Which you know, usually a good sign, usually a connection.
Speaker 13: That's why I ask you, I forgot the app that you told us to download.
Speaker 2: Well, look ten, ten is usually it's a sign of completion and it reduces down to one, so it's a it's a start of a new beginning.
Speaker 13: So there's a ten of diamonds. Is my card doue spirituality?
Speaker 2: For some reason, my address adds up to eighteen. What's that mean for me? It's a nine. It's nearing completion. My lucky number eighteen nine nine. Yeah, nine means nearing completion.
Speaker 19: What is What do you think about scorpios I.
Speaker 2: I personally have not had very good luck with them as far as dating X was a scorpio fucking psychotic, right, But I will say I mean usually the crazy bitches are the most fun.
Speaker 4: Are Indeed, I can't deny.
Speaker 13: That equal grippie box, my boy.
Speaker 6: I mean in the sense of, like, what do you think. I don't know a bunch about astrologies. I know, I know, like a good enough amount, but like not deep dive. So I'm curious to see what Actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tend to like scorpios as not to date, I don't want to do that no more. But as far as like speaking to a scorpio, usually there I find that they're a lot more intelligent in a sense I find that I have a pretty I usually have good convert like in depth style conversation with that because I personally and I don't know a whole lot about astrology, but just from my my little interactions with scorpios, I feel like they they feel shit at a much deeper level, and so that that way they're able to interpret things in a deeper sense, and so you can have like deeper conversations, and you know, it's a level of intellect that I personally find satisfying.
Speaker 6: I'm just curious if you knew a bunch about it, so because I know there's like a later in the month scorpios and then earlier in the month scorpios apparently, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not the astrology guy. Don't ask me on the I don't know, to.
Speaker 5: Be honest with you. For those who wonder, I am a scorpio.
Speaker 6: For those of you curiously asking and wondering why I brought that up, I am a scorpio.
Speaker 2: So I brought up clearly.
Speaker 13: But maybe you're not a crazy scorpio.
Speaker 3: At least nobody said that. Nobody said that one times a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am saying, she ship you know.
Speaker 5: Hmm, I'm the same one. When are you talking?
Speaker 13: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yep, shown up anyway, So get into the chat. Uh.
Speaker 3: We have like eighty five Ungrad messages, and I'll be real with you, most of them kind of played off of each other. Uh and and most of them have already been addressed as far as the cor conversation goes.
Speaker 2: This evening, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people have said good night and they had to dip out early. We appreciate all the good cult members who made their journey on this Tuesday night to have this conversation with us.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: Okay, Sam, We're not wrapping up just yet, so if you're about to give your sin off, you don't have to just yet.
Speaker 4: But all right, go ahead, what you got.
Speaker 7: Don't be mad at me. I made Steff's earlier. Don't be mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was curious about that. You made Steph's D and D character. What was that about?
Speaker 8: She said she wanted she wanted to see her D and D character and we were talking about earlier and I made her what elf, That is a board and her cast bonus is because she's a board kind of made.
Speaker 5: She had such good ones. Hers is so good.
Speaker 8: It's not even just based off of the dice, it's also based off of the classes.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm looking at Samuel Samui l Fallen's son.
Speaker 4: Is that you?
Speaker 2: That's okay?
Speaker 7: Okay, so on five different campaigns.
Speaker 2: So the one right above it might be stuff. Hold up, I'm trying to pull up John Dunmyer. That is Jonathan, Oh, Jonathan Dunmyer. It would be the resident Wizard slash whatever you want to make it.
Speaker 4: Let's see, all right, So reading the stats here, he is a dwarf druid. You made him a dwarf.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, He's got an armor class of ten, Strength twelve, dexterity ten, constitution eleven, intelligence nine negative one, wisdom plus three. Okay, so how can you be an intelligence negative one but a wisdom plus three?
Speaker 2: I mean intelligence doesn't equal wisdom and vice versa. That's fair, and then charisma is a plus three.
Speaker 8: Okay, But that's the thing, like you have your your bone, your cast modifiers and everything, your bonus modifiers, which does play off on you your stats anyway, and it also goes off of your classes. So I'm not trying to masking one up. I'm just letting how everything goes, and the blood magees. It's God.
Speaker 7: The way it's gonna be is gonna probably be the most overpowered.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Captain Charisma aka Christian. Okay, now I got Steph? Is this Starlus a wrestling reference? Sam, you don't get that one?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 7: It took me in a SECONDO. You're talking about Christian Cage, Eh.
Speaker 2: Talking about now star Ellis Candor? Is that Steph? Yeah? It's stilarious, stilarious Candor. All right?
Speaker 4: So she is an elf bard.
Speaker 3: She has an armor class of twelve plus two, initiative hit points eighteen out of eighteen. Let's get into it here, strength negative three. Strength is negative three. She has a strength of five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Dexterity is plus two or fifteen, constitution plus two fifteen and intelligence sixteen plus three, Wisdom nine negative one, and charisma eighteen plus four. You know, at least I gotta stand by the whole Charisma thing. As far as stuff goes, Yeah, she's up there. As far as the Karis goes, she'd be ris if you will.
Speaker 7: I love her, But you're Al's gonna be multi passed.
Speaker 8: Who they're Yeah, Raven, soo, Yo's gonna get better anyway.
Speaker 6: All Right, I'm here for it. I like I gotta slay some dragons or some ship.
Speaker 4: So real quick, Why is Jonathan druid?
Speaker 13: Dwarf?
Speaker 2: Why dwarf?
Speaker 3: Why not like a druid elf? That's my question as far as Jonathan's concerned.
Speaker 13: Why a dwarf?
Speaker 2: Why Drewid? I'm a Druid.
Speaker 4: Well, I can see the druid.
Speaker 2: But like, there's druid and mage and and elf and made I.
Speaker 7: Chose a dwarf is because he he was a football player?
Speaker 4: Is that an inherently dwarfish thing?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's it's a bunch of angry men crashing into each other.
Speaker 5: It checks out a lot, So.
Speaker 2: I don't want it. Okay.
Speaker 7: I know more about wrestling than football, Okay.
Speaker 6: I mean that's fair. I guess I'm super into football.
Speaker 2: We like not I mean I do like hitting and being hit. So you know how your Steelers doing right now?
Speaker 5: Johnson Masochist, We're doing great.
Speaker 4: We want three in a row really against.
Speaker 8: So how I'm gonna do this is I'm gonna I'm gonna have to send y'all. I'm gonna have to export y'all each of your characters as a so could.
Speaker 5: You teach us how to play that? Well?
Speaker 6: I don't know how to play. I know how to play, but not knowing, like I'm not the best at it.
Speaker 5: So could we play away from each other?
Speaker 7: Like could we like zoomall, I would coordinate everything. We would be able to play it.
Speaker 5: We can have a whole campaign.
Speaker 13: Chat we haven't accoll played if we wanted to.
Speaker 8: It's called D and D Beyond and that's actually what I used to create y'all's characters.
Speaker 2: Oh Raven is now downloading the app now, dude.
Speaker 5: I love games.
Speaker 6: Actually, we played the Organ Trail just like we were actually pushing why we were struggling.
Speaker 3: Trail is Organ Trail the board game, not the computer game.
Speaker 5: Though from orgon we trail.
Speaker 2: About the flopping disk.
Speaker 5: I got you to like, come at me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be like, I got the desk version. It's an absolutely thing, the floppy disk version. But there is a tabletop game for Oregon Trail these days, and it's fun as hell.
Speaker 4: Not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I also can't believe, however, is just to fucking go for it.
Speaker 4: We're going to finish.
Speaker 5: It is about who had the most money.
Speaker 3: I will say the board game does not have enough people dying of distance.
Speaker 5: Not it barely has anybody.
Speaker 6: And there's so many good like lucky cards compared to the actual game itself, because I spent years trying to beat that damn game growing up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you did.
Speaker 2: That's like so like, dude, I played that a lot too growing up on that.
Speaker 5: I love the organ trail man.
Speaker 13: You always got numbers. There was another game you could play back in the nineties or nineties called Number Munchers.
Speaker 5: Oh, the one where you ate the numbers right, destroy that one. Oh my god, I have not remembered what that was.
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing about this saga Genesis US.
Speaker 5: So do you remember.
Speaker 7: The one now beat Head two thousand?
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 2: I can't say that I do.
Speaker 3: The only a game system game, well.
Speaker 8: It was the only game I had for the computer besides the pinball game, but I had growing up. I had the GameCube, I had a PS two, Nintendo Sit I pretty much every game console up until the current gen Yeah, for the PS two.
Speaker 3: I was super stoked that me and my twelve year old and my four year old just beat GoldenEye.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm such trash.
Speaker 4: What No, No, You're not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: This is the first first person shooter game ever released for personal.
Speaker 2: Concert.
Speaker 6: So the only reason I played a video game like Pac Man or Organ Trail was because of school. No like let us play for like a little snippets of time.
Speaker 2: Now, see, you're just get to be a part of the system. Man. They're trying to get you with the video games for education.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: I think dude, Doom came out before GoldenEye.
Speaker 3: Though, as far as the first person shooter game goes, GoldenEye was the first one for N sixty four and they made a remake of it for Xbox and we just completed it. It's phenomenal. It is just as bad as you remember. No one fucking asked you you Raven.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying all of these to play.
Speaker 7: Like your family on your cow.
Speaker 6: But I'm also not a big video GoldenEye game for Xbox.
Speaker 13: Yes, not the Double oh seven original, the Double seven Golden Gun, the Big Heads and all that ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you could play PvP with all of the guns, including the Golden Gun on on Personal. Yeah, it's great. It's fucking great.
Speaker 13: What Xbox because I got like we got like three.
Speaker 3: I had Xbox One and I downloaded the game for free. With a game pass, and GoldenEye has been revamped and retooled. Apparently it came out in twenty twenty three. I just now learned about it.
Speaker 13: Get Raven to play some Fallout and she'll get more into games.
Speaker 2: She love Fallout.
Speaker 6: I actually have been watching. I don't know if you're watching the seasons right now. Where season two episode one already drops.
Speaker 13: I haven't watched it. I need I need to pay.
Speaker 6: Okay, So yeah, so season season two episode one drop last week, the next one will drop this week.
Speaker 13: I'm this way the new season, the new season of Fallout. I heard that supposedly she fucked the Ghoul.
Speaker 5: Please not yet, not yet right now.
Speaker 2: They have not spoil it.
Speaker 6: So as right now, know that is not happening there currently. So currently her father is at like the Hub City and they're still tracking him down and trying to figure out how in depth this went, like how how much how many people planned it? I'm not spoiling anything, how many people planned the end of the world.
Speaker 5: That's not any spoilers.
Speaker 13: Any episodes so far, because I gotta I gotta order.
Speaker 6: I think the season one has like I think I've watched season one. Okay, So so far, Season two only has one one episode right now, and I just watched it two days ago.
Speaker 13: Fallout Boy sign what's up?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So it definitely is uh okay, Samuel, I just downloaded A D and D and Beyond by the way.
Speaker 2: Uh wait, is that why the band is called fallout Boy? I hope not. Is that why it's called that?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 13: Complicated Jonathan Divez Fallout Boy, fall Boy. There's three different types of Fallout Boys. You have to like go on YouTube and.
Speaker 5: I like Fear. Has it even ever played Fear?
Speaker 6: Where like you're controlled with the girl that screams and all this shit that happens with like old girl and like you, I've got the controller like shakes and all this stuff when like she screams every time.
Speaker 5: It's like a two brothers.
Speaker 6: They're insane and like they have like they know nobody knows that.
Speaker 2: How about hell Fire and Pitfall? Anybody out there?
Speaker 5: I don't know what that?
Speaker 2: Remember these games on the sake of Genesis, No, I say Doom Doom.
Speaker 13: Back in the day, you couldn't jump when it first came out. All you could do was shoot and run around. Just wait at my library in the early eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what doesn't get enough of a call out from from time to time as fucking Banjo Kazooi, Dude, bad game, fucked Iral the Dragon love Banjo KAZOOI. Hold on, you're telling about a crash bandicoot. Oh there's that too. No, Banjo Kazooi was on n sixty four. Oh man, I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 13: It was a bird that sat in the back of a bear's back.
Speaker 4: Yea, yep, I remember it now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot all about Banjo KAZOOI.
Speaker 5: I have no idea what cool?
Speaker 2: That is a deep cut to my second grade year.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, you.
Speaker 5: Played the games in second grade.
Speaker 3: Like so my parents didn't have We had a Sega Genesis and that was all we had. And that was at the moment, and by moment, I mean like that snippet of time was like the latest and greatest. Then Nintendo sixty four came out. All my boys down the street have won. So I was over their house playing Nintendo sixty four, like the South Park uh Go kart racing game and shit where like you would throw mister hanky at a motherfucker. It was basically a south Park version of Mario Kart. Let's be real, but we were in it. We were in that shit.
Speaker 6: The only person I know that had a video game system was a girl like down way down the street, and they were like filthy rich.
Speaker 5: Everybody else we'd just be like.
Speaker 2: Living my boys, My boys parents are filthy rich. We weren't. So that's why I had the sake of Genesis up until like middle school.
Speaker 6: I think I played all of a whopping ten minutes of a video game.
Speaker 5: I was like, well, this fucking sucks. I'd rather be outside.
Speaker 2: So but we also balanced it.
Speaker 3: We were outside playing soccer and baseball and football. We are going out and making camps in the woods on the bayou whatever. But like on a day where we couldn't go outside for whatever reason, oh yeah, we'd beginning to popping on the n sixty four.
Speaker 5: We watched a lot.
Speaker 6: Of movies, We played video games, took care of the farm.
Speaker 2: You know, only at night. Only at night we were allowed to play m h heard outside during the day, heard that.
Speaker 4: You know, not everybody's childhood is the same.
Speaker 3: People have different core memories from their youth, and some of us from the nineties, the nineties kids would have memories of downing way too much surge for human consumption, showing down on some three D Doritos, and playing Golden Eye well into until the sun damn near came up.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: It's not for everybody, but some of us remember the good days and finding our dad's porn collection.
Speaker 3: Didn't have that, never I had. I found my uncle's porn collection one time time, easy.
Speaker 6: Writers the magazines say the magazines.
Speaker 5: My dad hit him out in the garage underneath boxes.
Speaker 2: And as an adult now I'm thinking, like what would they do, just like go out there and stare at it for a bit and then go inside and beat their meat in the bathroom, Like why why would the magazines not be where you needed them? This makes no sense out there? You know.
Speaker 3: I guess you usuld be busting on the floor and just you know, saying fuck the world. I get it, but like, damn, all right.
Speaker 2: We've all been there. Sometimes you just got to take care of the fucking problem right down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my uncle was the same way though, he kept his shit out like the shit.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, you.
Speaker 3: Would go out there and be like turning wrenches on your lawnmower in the shit dude, every time you cut the grass, it does not need that much maintenance. There's no way your lawnmower needs that much repair. And your wife just like never called on. Meanwhile, there's like three full on boxes of dumpster porn. Meanwhile, the internet is a thing, like the internet exists at.
Speaker 2: This time, and like he was wrenches, all right, he would turn to something.
Speaker 5: They had some good, you know, photoshoots back in the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but again the internet being a thing you.
Speaker 6: Could just I mean, we didn't even get a computer until I was like in eighth grade, I think seventh eighth grade, Yeah, eighth grade, and we had a dial up and honestly, we only used it just for Wikipedia. We had some learning games we played and my mom like there was like a spelling shit and type in some papers here and there, and that was really about it.
Speaker 3: Hey did myer civilization? If anybody remembers these games, that that was the shit.
Speaker 2: What did you say to Raven? Your parents were older, right.
Speaker 6: I mean my parents were thirty one and thirty two when they had me. But we just honestly, I mean we lived on a farm and like my parents didn't My mom.
Speaker 5: Is extremely extremely.
Speaker 6: Intelligent human being when it comes to computer systems and all this stuff. She actually learned how to write an entire coding system for her company that still to this day. She wrote it, implemented and taught everyone how to use it in her company that still uses it today for the software programming.
Speaker 5: Like my mom is in crazy intelligent, and then there's me and my dad.
Speaker 6: I honestly would rather do anything besides fuck around with electronics.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie to you. I am just not.
Speaker 6: I am like, let me be out in nature, let me be out in the garden. That's what we all did a lot of the times because we owned a tree farm. So we had a big we had five acres of trees that would be cut and harvested for you know, different kind of commercial landscaping and things like that. So we had a tree farm, plus we had a regular farm as well, and so I, you know, I did that. I was really big into basketball. I did a lot of racing stuff because I really enjoyed cars. My dad actually was. He was a huge guy that did a lot of detail work for the big hot rod shows all along the West coast, and so he did a lot of hot rods and things like that, and so I would go to tons of shows and stuff like that. So I didn't really grow up with electron I grew up with it, but I also have never really cared for it. Even as an adult, I could give a damn less about electronics. To be honest with you, I'd rather be outside in nature. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like you nowadays, for sure. But as a kid, I couldn't get enough of them video games.
Speaker 3: But it was also different as far as video games are concerned. So, like my parents would not allow us to have any kind of online access even on our computer.
Speaker 4: The chess game where you would play.
Speaker 2: Against someone from somewhere else on earth, is there a way you could message them or chat with them. I'm like, I don't know. Yeah, well you're not playing it. That that was the jam.
Speaker 3: Like, if there was any way for internet access on a game, my parents were super against it. Meanwhile, my boy down the street was playing like Call of Duty on Xbox Live, and I was like, this is the most incredible thing fucking ever.
Speaker 5: When did Call of Duty come out? I thought that was like, honestly, in my twenties.
Speaker 2: No, no, yeah, two thousand and four.
Speaker 5: So, okay, so I was in high school. So I was in high school when it came out.
Speaker 3: I remember a buddy mine's dad was super into it. Now we were doing something and we needed the TV and he's like, no, I can't pause this game. And I was like, what do you mean he can't pause the game. He's like, he's playing a game where if you pause it, you die, and I'm like, that makes no fucking sense. Yeah, on Xbox Lot, you can't pause the game if you're in alive, Like you'd be like pausing it in the middle of a gun fight in Fortnite, like there, there's no way you're you're gonna die.
Speaker 2: And it's like, I didn't understand this concept as a year old.
Speaker 6: My kid constantly tells me that he can't pause shit, and I'm like, you both ship you can pause.
Speaker 2: You cannot, well, sucking up cup. There you have it.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, on anything of the Live the Live Variety, there's no way of pausing it without ruining everything you've worked towards the entire time.
Speaker 5: Hm hmm, okay, I mean hey to each.
Speaker 2: Show speaking of pause, Samuel Blue.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so a loot.
Speaker 8: About the video game called was actually co named a model of a Medal of Honor Killer and that was of the of the guy that died along with his passing Jonas called the CEO of Call of Duddy. I thought, so, Medal Honor is the best I personally, I wish they'd come back for I wish they don't even have to do anything. Just put it from the PS two to modern day. Just keep it the same, yo, bring Jimmy Patterson back. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Frontline is good, and know that's okay, but that's not That's not the Medal of Honor for me. The one for me that actually made me fall in love with the Marine Corps is the Medal of Honor Rising Sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that was the second iteration of Medal of honor. Fuck yeah, matter of fact.
Speaker 8: Uh, Jacob, my fund, I need you to send me your address.
Speaker 7: I have something for you that I think you're gonna enjoy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll fucking I'll send it your way, brother, without further ado.
Speaker 4: Actually go John.
Speaker 2: Then I was just gonna say what I meant by pause and then going to Sam was give your send off.
Speaker 4: Literally we have gone about three hours.
Speaker 3: Good Cult members, it is time to wrap up this Christmas special edition Cult Member Live Shows.
Speaker 5: Yes we didn't say about Christmas at all.
Speaker 3: I mean we talked about in the beginning, but as we do, the conversation never sticks on to one topic and that's why people love this. So Sam, please give your sined off. Good sir, go to your blood to.
Speaker 8: Be the chaos. Much stuff from the creeks, Milady and boys. I love you both and miss living.
Speaker 7: Merry Christmas to all of you.
Speaker 5: Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Ee, Sam, I wanted to be classy this time.
Speaker 5: All the way.
Speaker 2: Class and butchels and half for any of the good cult members listening.
Speaker 3: If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, boy in the best place to get your start b to go to cocsilver dot com link in the description below.
Speaker 4: When you fill out your information.
Speaker 3: Our homeboy Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, your accountant, and ask them do they believe that precious metals are a wise investment for your future?
Speaker 4: And let me know what they say.
Speaker 3: And once you get that information from them, go check out Cocsilver dot com and get your start to I promise you're gonna want to. Okay, we started this affiliate program with this company when silver was a little over thirty dollars an ounce. It is rapidly approaching seventy dollars an ounce, and it's been less than a year since we've been even affiliated with them. While it's still affordable, now is the time to buy. Get yourself some precious metals, some buoyant, some minted coins, all the things and the stuff. Best place once again, Cocsilver dot com. If you are somebody that likes to partake of the Blessed Herb, but maybe you don't want to get spirit animal level of inebriated. Maybe you want just a good chill, vibe high. What you can do is go to Good Feels cannabis Seltzer link of the description below. When you go to that link, twenty percent off your order, free shipping to your door. They have a wide variety of flavors and things. Go check it out for yourself. If you are somebody that likes to partake of the Blessed Herb, but good cult members another way you can support the show and let us know what you think about the wild different variants of the conversation that we went into tonight would be too. Please have the five stars in the shares of licensed grides coming sleep a postly reviewers shares, the difference family shares if we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could have become potentficult members like Kerci Finalis and gentlemen, why are you already? Go check out metimistics John that's shown getting the same love of respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives whilst every Wednesday night a nine pm Central links to those during the description as well, and we thank everybody's already.
Speaker 4: Gone and done so. And with all of this being said, this was.
Speaker 3: Another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to.
Speaker 2: Night, I'm ravenly, I am the meta fucking mystic.
Speaker 3: And there's a one very important, extremely vital piece of information.
Speaker 2: We need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 13: Bon