Speaker 1: Oh well, that are.
Speaker 2: Trigger Warrener.
Speaker 1: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your.
Speaker 3: Company stone and make you question reality.
Speaker 2: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome back to the show. Everyone hang on, Yes, okay, so today we are picking up right where we left off with Uncle Sam. Today is going to be part three and I just need to get my nose cooled up on how is everyone doing out there?
Speaker 2: All right, So we covered a lot of ground in.
Speaker 3: The last episode, hopefully we can do the same today. I really thought I was going to keep this to three parts, but it turns out there was a lot of information that I needed to cover for a part four, So there will be a part four.
Speaker 2: Try to give you small.
Speaker 3: Doses in each episode so I don't overwhelm anyone, and I'll also keep your attention, so there will be a part four unexpectedly, But yay for another part. Right, So, have you ever heard of a guy named Frank Fuster? Well, let me put y'all on game. Okay, I'm gonna tell you a little story to get us started today.
Speaker 2: So on August.
Speaker 3: Eighth, nineteen eighty four, this dude named Bobby Dean stood on the front lawn of this Frank foxter excuse me, Fuster h rather and Frank lived in the Country Walk housing development, which could be described as a picture perfect community of relatively upscale suburban homes in Dade County, Florida. By all appearances, this was a small slice of paradise, an oasis untouched by the grim realities of American society. On this day, however, Bobby Dean had a loaded gun tucked in his waistband and he fully intended to use it. He showed up on frank storstep to finish the job that someone else had failed to complete on December eighteenth, nineteen eighty, when an unidentified assailant had confronted Francisco Fuster at his place of business and shot him once in the side of the head, and fucking miraculously, Frank survived that attack, which he explained to the police was a botched robbery, but the fucking officers called bullshit and thought it looked more like an attempted execution. But so Bobby Dean did not get the chance to make another attempt because police were on the scene in a very short amount of time to arrest him and then Frank himself actually surrendered to police two days later in response to an arrest warrant, and basically he had been under investigation following accusations by neighborhood parents that Frank and his wife Liliana had been brutally abusing the children who were left in their trusted care with their fucking Fuster's babysitting service, which was run out of their country walk home. And just like all the other fucksticks we've met along our journey, Frank had super fucking questionable qualifications to be running a decator center.
Speaker 2: So let's take a look.
Speaker 3: It's in a book reading Rainbow now, so.
Speaker 2: Let's look at Frank's past.
Speaker 3: Okay. On January sixteenth, nineteen sixty nine, Frank fired two shots into the chest of a random dude in New York City, killing him instantly. Now here's the thing. An off duty police officer was curiously enough and eye witnessed to the execution. But even more curiously, Frank chambered another round and pointed his gun directly at the armed officer, and yet didn't get himself shot at all. Nothing ever, happened. He was arrested, though, and convicted and sentenced before the year was out, so on Halloween Day he was sentenced to a ten year prison term, but was back on the streets in less than four because he said he was going to go get psychiatric care or some shit like that. But so, in November nineteen eighty two, he was convicted again, this time of committing a leude assault on a nine year old girl, and despite that being his second felony conviction, Frank was sentenced to just two years probation, okay, just two years. It was actually while on probation for the child molestation conviction, that Frank and his underage wife, by the way, started the babysitting service, and Frank's probation officer apparently had no problem with that business venture, even though it completely violated the terms of Frank's probation by bringing him into unsupervised contact with at least fifty kids, at least thirty of whom later reported being horrifically abused. Frank's probation officer also managed to overlook the fact that Frank had self terminated his court ordered psychiatric treatment in August nineteen eighty three, and why the fuck wasn't anyone concerned about Frank's babysitting service. I mean, honest to God, that is completely absurd to me, because I mean, in addition to being run by a convicted murderer and child molester, it was operating without any fucking proper licensing and in violation of local zoning laws which stated that commercial enterprises were expressly forbidden in the residential community.
Speaker 2: A lot of neighborhoods are like that.
Speaker 3: But this shit just rolled on full steam ahead. And in fact, Frank Service used the name Country Walk Babysitting Service, implying that it was like an officially sanctioned entity. Right Like, they've got this name Country Walk Babysitting Service. All you gotta do is come up with the name and then boom, your official right just got to have the name. But so, after Frank's past and present activities were exposed, the management company of the babysitting service, which was called Arvida, denied that it ever had any official links to the foster operation. But get this shit, This management company, Arvida, was a fucking subsidiary of the Walt Disney Company. So of course they're not gonna go down with the sinking ship. They can't let anyone know they have connections direct connections to a child molestation operation. The company also took no action against Frank for the illegal use of the country Walk name or for violating zoning regulations. Okay, they're completely overlooking it.
Speaker 2: Nothing ever happened.
Speaker 3: Fucking Walt Disney subsidiary involved in this residential unliscense, No permits a fucking convicted murderer and child molester running this babysitting service, and it's just Aoka and Dade County also took a hands off approach to the fuster business enterprise, and despite the fact that Frank lacked all the required qualifications, he was somehow still eventually issued an occupational license to run this fucking babysitting service.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: This detective lady named Donna Mesnaric or.
Speaker 2: Something to that effect.
Speaker 3: Mesneric was the first police investigator sent to look into the allegations being made by the Countrywalk parents. She was fucking openly skeptical of the charges before she even knew what they actually were. Red flag right off the bat, and the parents felt that she came into the investigation with an unmist attitude of disbelief. Wonder why where did this don a lady come from? Who picked her? And what are her connections? That's going to be very important. So but even with her badass attitude, okay, enough evidence was obtained to issue an arrest warrant for Frank Foster for probation violations, although a considerable amount of more evidence could have been gathered had police conducted a timely search of the Foster home. But so, facing imminent arrest, Frank was observed by his countrywalk neighbors hastily packing boxes into a white van. What's in the boxes, Frankie, what's in the boxes? But so, fearing the law us a valuable physical evidence, the parents contacted this detective, Donna Mesnaric, who failed to respond completely failed to respond. They were reaching out to her saying, Hey, this guy's packing boxes. This guy's got a van out from fucking loading it the fuck up. You need to get over there, you need to see what's shaken loose. Failed to respond.
Speaker 2: She did execute a.
Speaker 3: Search warrant, but it wasn't until the next day, at which point the fucking house had already been cleared and cleansed of any incriminating evidence, and so basically, once Frank was safely in custody and the house had been properly cleaned out the day before. The stories told by his child victims grew increasingly disturbing. They told just like the freaking military based kids with Michael Akino.
Speaker 2: They said that they were forced.
Speaker 3: To play games with peepee and poop. So here we go again. It always like look like they they they're covering them in shit, they're making them drink piss, they're pissing on them, they're shitting on them. And it's just like the kids with Michael Achino.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: Almost word for word the exact same experiences, and a photo was later produced at a trial showing Frank's young son his own son, Jamie, one of the most severely abused of the victims, sitting in a bathroom smeared thickly with human shit, his own son covered in shpit, and the children also told of being forced to drink magic punch, later revealed by Frank's wife to be a mixture of gatorade. Nothing suspicious there, right, how about this gatorade and urine, okay, and various drugs. So this little cocktail that they call magic punch? First off, how do you even get kids to drink that I get it. I used to be into the urine therapy. Don't get me wrong, I've tasted it. It's not horribly noticeable if you're gonna mix it with gatorade. But you're putting all these drugs and shit in it, feeding it to the kids. I mean, it's all very ritualistic. And it was revealed at a trial that a close friend of the Foster family owned a fucking pharmacy which provided a reliable source for drugs. So they're loading up all this like Jim Jones, fucking great punch ass shit, and then they're giving it to these kids, and then they're pooping on them, pissing on them, and again somehow linked to Walt Disney. Need I say more? Anyways, this friend was particularly close to Frank's mother and uncle, this friend that owned the pharmacy, and the young victims also told of having their lives threatened repeatedly, and of having their parents and siblings lives threatened as well, just like the kids and Mick Martin, just like the kids with the military bases, just like the kids with all these fucking peto rings, Mark Dutreaux and all that shit. It's like how much do you love your sister? How much do you love your mommy? How much do you love your daddy? Do you want them to die? Do you want me to sneak in your house and murder them? You want me to stab them?
Speaker 2: You want me to like?
Speaker 3: This is what they do because they know kids are so full of love that they will go through this stuff. I mean, think of that, like the innocence of children. They are capable of that agape love and fucking take full advantage of that to get them to do these sadistic things. It makes me fucking sick. And they also said that they had been compelled in this way to play a game called Who's Gonna Lose Their Head?
Speaker 2: Sounds like loads of family fun, right, How do you play, Julia? Let me show you some good.
Speaker 3: This game frequently ended with the ritual decapitation of random animals or birds, and then after the decapitation. The children claimed that they were frequently photographed and videotaped both while being sexual abused during occult rituals with the animal head.
Speaker 2: Y'all think I'm playing.
Speaker 3: This is the realist shit.
Speaker 2: You guys got to look into this.
Speaker 3: So Frank claimed to have never owned any video equipment, and none was found in the late search of the Foster home. But you remember the search warrant was issued late after he had already white banded up and was carrying boxes and fucking tots and everything out to the fucking van and fucking disappearing it. But so Jamie, his son, Jamie Fuster, though he was badly fucked up in the head and completely traumatized, was a really good witness because he recalled seeing video equipment as well as guns.
Speaker 2: Being packed into.
Speaker 3: Boxes like I told you about that were loaded into the van just before Frank's arrest. So he was a great witness to say, yes, they were there, they fucking existed, but Frank fucking disappeared him. So some investigators have speculated that Frank was in the business of producing and selling custom made to order child pornography videos, and he certainly lived quite well for a self employed Get this shit many blind installer, a mini blind installer. He's over here going to fucking Aruba and shit on vacations and shit, he's going on fucking carnival cruises. He's got one of the nicest houses in the neighborhood. He's got lavish, fucking fucking.
Speaker 2: Furniture cars, all of this.
Speaker 3: He's a mini blind installer, and he runs a daycare, and he's got all this money and shit, does that make sense to you? He also had no problem, for example, coming up with the down payment for his country walk home, and he maintained no fewer than six bank accounts. You tell me what many blind installer you know that needs six bank accounts and had a cash down payment for their house. He was also in the habit of making lumpso deposits of as much as twenty thousand dollars in cash. Where do I fucking sign up? I will install the dog shit.
Speaker 2: Out of some mini blinds.
Speaker 3: I'll put the mini blinds in so good you fucking think fucking they came as part of the window.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. What do you want, Vinyl, What do you want fucking fau for mini blinds. I'll fucking make that shit happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you know anyone who works in childcare? Are they bringing home twenty thousand dollars lump sums?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Frank also apparently liked to screen home videos for the kids, one of which was said to be a snuff film that the children described as depicting two men butchering a woman in a bathtub and then eating her.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Some prefer Bambi, while others may prefer a walk on the wild side, like the Little Toaster that could. But you know, bathtub butcher shop is right up there, like what can you imagine your kid coming home and saying that shit. Some of the kids also, as a side note, spoke of being hypnotized by Lilliana Fuster, who they said were a hypnotizer quote unquote on a chain around her neck, and the trial of Frank Fuster had notable parallels to the McMartin prosecutions, although it differed in significant ways as well. So the Countrywalk parents, who actively and vocally worked to see these two shit sticks were brought to justice. They were subjected to death threats by phone, obscene messages in the mail, and dead fucking chickens left on their doorstep, and so much more similar to the harassment suffered by their counterparts in Manhattan Beach and McMartin. You remember Judy Johnson fucking dead as a door nail over.
Speaker 2: Some shit like this.
Speaker 3: So also like McMartin, the primary defense strategy was to bring in a hired expert quote unquote of questionable qualifications to attempt to discredit the children's testimony. Here we go again, fucking mc martin all over again. They claimed the children and had been brainwashed by over zealous therapists, just like the McMartin kids, and these therapists were crucified as being the true guilty party.
Speaker 2: Not the guy.
Speaker 3: Molesting and showing bathtub butcher shop videos or shitting or pissing on kids.
Speaker 2: No, not that guy. It's the therapist. It's always the therapist.
Speaker 3: They're putting these thoughts into the kids's head. Give me a fucking break. And so the man originally chosen to play as the starring role for the defense was this guy named Ralph Underwager, who at the time was a prominent mouthpiece for a group calling itself Vocal Vocal, which was for victims of child abuse laws. And as the name implies, this group was rtually composed of indicted and or convicted pedophiles. And wouldn't you like to note that this Underwager had been present at the birth of this organization, kind of grandadding it along and seeing to its success. No, red flags there. But so the defense actually suffered a little bit of a setback when it was revealed at a pre trial deposition that Underwager's credentials as an expert quote unquote in the field of child development were non fucking existent, non fucking existent. So thank god he was dropped by the defense and replaced with another person named Lee Stewart Coleman. But don't hold your breath. Lee also had close ties to this fucking vocal group victims.
Speaker 2: Of child abuse laws. How are you a victim to child abuse laws? Anyways?
Speaker 3: Coleman had also played a key role in the unsuccessful prosecution of the defendants in one of the McMartin preschool trials, so he's definitely the man for the job, right. But Coleman did not succeed in his mission with the Country Walk case. Frankie Boy was found guilty on all fourteen of the counts brought against him. Halla fucking Louijah. One reason for that is that the children were protected from the abusive pre trial treatment that was received by the McMartin kids. They weren't battered and shattered and freaking thrown under the bus a thousand times to wear them down, okay, like the McMartin kids were.
Speaker 2: And in addition to that.
Speaker 3: The police and prosecutors, with some notable exceptions, seemed to have actually made an effort to win the case. So I know what you're thinking. Why was this prosecution not subverted as so many others were? And that is honestly difficult to say, although the answers may lie in the makeup of the parents seeking justice for their children. Among the Countrywalk parents were a police sergeant, a police lieutenant, two former state prosecutors, a former chief assistant state attorney, and a gun toting vigilante we met at the beginning of this episode named Bobby Dean.
Speaker 2: In the end, Frank.
Speaker 3: Foxter, the man who appeared at his pre trial hearing in what was described as a catatonic trance, was sentenced to be imprisoned until the year twenty one to fifty. Bye bye fucka. And not even the Santa Rea priest who attended the trial with Frank's mother and uncle had the power to save him. But get this shit right, ar Veda, which is to say, the Walt Disney Company paid six million dollars to seven of Frank Foxter's victims, fucking god damned Disney. I thought they said they wanted no part to do in it. I thought they said that they weren't connected to this babysitting operation.
Speaker 2: Why oh why are they.
Speaker 3: Then paying six million dollars to seven of the victims of Frank Foxter. You tell me why.
Speaker 2: Those two things?
Speaker 3: Like? I mean, if they had nothing to do with Frankie's babysitting service, why are they shelling out cash. Even so, justice was not necessarily served because, according to the victims, at least two other adults were involved in the abuse. The state knew the identity of at least one of them, but he was never charged with any crimes. So Frankie is the fall guy, right had this unidentified other person been charged, there is no telling where this investigation might have led. But I guess we'll have to take our w that at least frank got the guilty verdict. But so, with the heightened awareness of the issue of child abuse on the forefront of everyone's mind due to this high profile Frank Foxter case, a number of other cases began to surface in the Miami area, and in the course of one investigation, police inadvertently stumbled upon a collection of hundreds of photographs of a convicted child pornographer engaged in sexual acts with young boys. The man was promptly arrested, but of course was released on bond two days later. And what did he do while he was out on bond, Well, he didn't just skirt off the Burger king and get a Whopper Junior in his free time. No, no, no, This dude was found in a Miami hotel room with a bullet hole in his head. His death was naturally ruled a suicide, and his timely suicide preempted an investigation that could have actually led to the elementary school that was directly across from his home and his studio. That is just yet another elementary school case. Right, this guy, he gets busted, let's out on bail two days later, bullet to the head, and right, it was right before the investigation broke loose that he had some kind of a connection to and yet at other elementary school. But so, another case that broke in the wake of the Country Walk Frank Foxter case was that of Harold Grant Snowden, whose wife had also run a babysitting service. Dozens of kids had passed through her care over the course of a decade, and it took two trials, but Snowden was ultimately convicted.
Speaker 2: But get this shit.
Speaker 3: In nineteen eighty three, Snowden had been named the South Miami Many Police Departments Officer of the Year, and stepping up to handle the appeal of his conviction was a douche packer named f Lee Bailey, who in the late nineteen sixties had represented a US Air Force captain in South Carolina accused of molesting multiple jile victims. But before I get ahead of myself, Bailey will be revisited later in our ongoing research. But so years and years later, after this Snowden case breaks loose and Harold Grant Snowden is arrested. In August two thousand and two, Florida authorities issued a warrant for the arrest of a former minister and radio evangelist named Troy Cecil Snowden coincidence, a search of his Cape Coral home had yielded webs, sins, child pornography, and other unspecified items. So let me read that article for you. It's a Los Angeles Times article. It says former ministers sought on child porn charges. The FBI has issued an arrest warrant for a former minister after seizing child pornography, weapons, and other items from his home. Troy Cecil Snowden, fifty nine, was indicted last week by a federal grand jury on charges of possessing child pornography, wirefraud, transporting a child for illegal purposes, and possession of a shotgun. Snowden's last known address is a home in Cape Coral in southwest Florida, but neighbors said no one has been there for at least a month. Once a popular radio evangelist in Little Rock, Arkansas, Snowden served five years in prison in the nineteen nineties for soliciting donation for a non existent youth camp and causing a minor to cross state lines to have sex with him.
Speaker 1: HM.
Speaker 3: That's nice, but of course he was not found guilty.
Speaker 2: Innocent by way of possession or some shit. I'm sure was the defense.
Speaker 3: The demons jumped into him and made him molest all those kids.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: I'm sure of it. You can't see it, but I'm rolling my eyes. Fuck you guy. Anyways, We will pick up on this again next week as we continue our research and Remember there is one very important, vital piece of information and I need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Oh that.
Speaker 4: Won't want won't wandering.
Speaker 1: Body don't want it. It's got to be mad. Won't was all bad. Won't was so bad. Name