Speaker 1: Karen. Yes, what do you get when you mix divine wisdom, spiritual empowerment and a direct line to the Great Council of Light.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a heavenly cupcake.
Speaker 1: Heavenly cupcake?
Speaker 2: What you said? And I went to cooking. No, that's a great.
Speaker 1: That's like the way better way to describe her than I can ever imagine. That's such a great way to explain it. No, you get this week's guest, of course, and that's Pamela Downs. Of course, a heavenly cupcake. That's perfect. But she's a spiritual guide who's helping people literally live their calling. Right. Pamela is going to blow our minds again with her journey of channeling divine guidance, running her spirit calling community and oh yeah, answering the big question are we all destined for greatness? Or is it just a lucky few who get that VIP pass from the universe. Plus, we'll get into the real deal and what's activating our inner wisdom? Actually, what that actually looks like? Hint, No, it does involve a crystal ball, but it might involve a couple of crystals. Okay, we'll get into that. The episode is packed with clarity, laughs, and maybe even a message straight from the Cosmo. So buckle up, skeptics and seekers, like this ride is going intergalactic, and it's one you do not want to miss because it might just be the divine nudge you didn't know that you needed. The Skeptic Metasicians starts now. My name is Will and I'm Karen, and unlike Boulder and Scully, both want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 3: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven of witches.
Speaker 3: And wait, you joined a coven yep.
Speaker 1: All on the interest of finding something, anything, that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 2: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 1: This is the Skeptic Metaphysicians. Hey, there on, Will, and our guest today is someone that you have already met a long time ago, and she makes a repeat performance here on the show today, and we couldn't be more excited. She has dedicated her life to helping others connect with her highest selves and embrace their spiritual purpose. She's not just a spiritual guide, she's a channel for the Greek Council of Light and a lot more in these days, but we'll talk about that. She is the founder of the Spirit Calling Community and the host of the wildly inspiring Live the Call podcast.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Through her transformational work, she's empowered countless individuals awakened to their inner wisdom, align with their true path, and live life of divine clarity and purpose. Please help us welcome the One, the only, Pamela Downs. Pamela. We're so thrilled to have you join us today. How are you doing? Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: What an opener, man, That was amazing. Got me so excited about myself.
Speaker 1: I mean, how can you not be excited about yourself, Pamela. I mean, you are Pamela Downs. It's hard to have.
Speaker 4: I used to perform in a David Bowie tribute band and dress up in glamock costumes, you know what, thousands of people, and it felt like that. I felt like the moment. So I'm going to say thank you for that.
Speaker 1: You had me at David Bowie sounds like.
Speaker 2: So much fun. Yeah, you guys were videos. I still have them. I don't know if I were the leader, you just should on.
Speaker 3: Your podcast just David Bowie out.
Speaker 1: I should.
Speaker 2: I should just do that for a surprise one episode. That would be awesome.
Speaker 1: That would be cool. Hey, I wonder if you could channel David Bowie someday. That would be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I have.
Speaker 4: Actually before my channeling days, I felt an energy come in.
Speaker 1: Oh good god. Yeah, we're going to talk offline because I am a big Bowie head.
Speaker 4: So I can't wait to send you my links to my performances.
Speaker 1: Not I can't wait to see you. Yeah. All right. So, Pamela, you are an old friend of the show, so we're thrilled to have you back. This is it's a homecoming, it's a reunion. We're thrilled to have you. And there's so many different directions that we can head in. But I think probably for those that maybe aren't at familiar familiar, thank you as with you as we are. I'm on new medication and it's giving me the brain fog and I'm forgetting the words, so please bear with me as I go.
Speaker 2: Welcome to my every day.
Speaker 1: For those of the listeners and the watchers who are not familiar with you, give us a low down. I give you a little bit of an introduction, but you do a lot more than what I just said, right, So give us a thirty thousand foot view of Pamela Downs.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll try my very best. First of all, thank you for having me back. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been a while. It's so great to see you, guys. Let's see Pamela Down's thirty thousand foot view. I guess you would say I'm a major juggling act. I'm like di, I've got so many things going and juggling so many different things. But I've stepped fully in the last year, in twenty twenty four, into stepping fully into my soul's purpose, going out on the grand stage and showing everyone that I channel a great council of light and letting them actually speak through me. And it took me. I call myself like a belligerent child. Sometimes I like, no, I don't want to do it right now. I'm not ready, And you know, then spirit and universe kick me in the boop.
Speaker 2: And I really have to listen.
Speaker 4: Because that's always been this path with me and this work since twenty twenty it is can't turn my head away from it. I have to keep moving forward with it. And with that, everything keeps expanding, opportunities keep coming, and when you're living with your soul first and your spirit first and you are in alignment, that's what happens. So it's really exciting. And you know, I never thought i'd have a podcast. I never thought I would be out on a stage, not singing David Bowie, but channeling the Great Council. It wasn't something I said I wanted to be when I grew up. But I'm really happy to be able to do it now because I'm seeing people's lives change and what is better than that.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Nothing, It's so incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's absolutely you guys, we have a shared mission. You're doing the same thing with your network and your podcasts, so it's amazing. Yeah, yeah, absolutely. So in twenty twenty, I was hearing things, seeing things, having visions and downloads, and I heard in the middle of the night, spirit calling, Spirit calling, and I got up and I wrote down the name. In the morning, I bought the domain, and over the course of a year, I kept hearing you gotta build this portal. There's a portal that needs to be built. There's a community that you need to create for people who are starting their spiritual awakening journey. They need a safe place to land, they need someone who understands their journey, what they're going through. And I was like, not ready yet. Like I just said, I'm not ready yet. And then over the course of a year, kept hearing it, and then I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw this little icon going down onto an iPhone and I saw the wings, I saw the logo, and I put it all together on my head and I knew it was time. So I built this portal that I know is going to house like a millions of people, and I built it with the strong foundation that it will be able to do that one day, and they're coming. It's like field of dreams. It's incredible. It's incredible to watch. Yes, Yeah, I get goosebumps thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what is spirit Calling?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Who is it for? What kind of community is it eat It's.
Speaker 4: For the scratchers, it's for the seekers. I was just on a podcast recently where I really opened on my heart and shared my whole journey, which involved, you know, the recession, and being an EmPATH and energy and like all kinds of stuff, and people kept sending me messages, direct messages, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, info at, and like, I understand your story.
Speaker 2: It sounds like my story.
Speaker 4: I found Abraham Hicks, I lost everything in the recession, I lost my marriage. I started seeing things in the night eye. And it was like this full circle moment for me because it was the realization of what I heard. They will see you in your story, and they're starting to the reality that our world was built in is existing, is starting to break down. There's cracks, and people start looking through the crack seeing something greater with new eyes, new perspective, and they're having questions and they're trying to find the answers to them, and that involves, you know, basically just getting information. But then you're starting your spiritual awakening journey and you don't know you're doing that. So it's for those people, it's for the people that are starting to We had a Conscious Community Connection circle call last night. Once a month we share messages from the Great Council of Light, and then people just start opening their hearts and saying, I'm having this experience, this is happening to me, and everyone can talk and compare notes and support each other and kind of understand where each other's at, and then we're able to offer guidance and support and love. It's amazing. Yeah, without judgment, without judgment in the safe space.
Speaker 1: That sounds amazing.
Speaker 2: It really does.
Speaker 1: And you are being so modest because the little podcast you went on appens to be Alex Ferraro is right, little next level soul. So this is not something huge accomplishment, right, this is a big show that you were on. So first of all, congratulations for going show. It's a big thing.
Speaker 2: I had nothing to do with it, yes, yes, but but.
Speaker 1: You're doing something right. To your point, If you are your intentions are in the right place, and your energies are in the right going in the right direction, those things fall into place, and you're obviously doing something right because now you were able to get onto a vehicle that gave you access to so many different people that you were able to hear your voice and your message, and that's a wonderful thing. So congratulations, that's.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, thank you, And you're right, it is a living example of listening, pushing through fear towards love towards opportunity, towards all the things that are on the other side of it. And that's what you start to do. You start to listen, you start to hot, you start to push through. Only by experience can you see the evidence of it on the other side, Only by experience, and you have to exercise that muscle over and over and over again. Then you're like, okay, yes, I understand now, and then you have to say yes though on the other side of an opportunity comes to you that you ask for, you got to push through the fear and you got to find your way to grasp it and to move forward. And that was me, I mean, we're all doing it until the day that we leave this planet. That was me going on next level soul. It was I'm going to do this. I'm going to do this. I am going to do this.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Well, if you're listening, hey, mabe, we're right, we're here. We can talk, ready, boy, can we talk? Yeah?
Speaker 2: We have things, we have things to say.
Speaker 1: It's not at all spiritual but exciting. No, that's amazing. I don't want to the conversation and you have.
Speaker 3: Well no, I just wanted to ask so you said that you started getting these downloads and these visions and all this stuff. Did something happen that just sparked that, Like we've spoken to people who have been in a bicycle accident or they just remember dating really hard. How did that happen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it happened through a series of experiences. One of the first things that happen was I got invited to this reiki share group. Did I tell you guys this? This was so funny, Like I wouldn't ever tell anyone to do this again. There were like six or seven practitioners and it was at a yoga studio and you had to wait. You paid for like a thirty minute session. So I was the last one, thank god, or else I would have scared everybody out of that room. No one would have done it. And I got up on the table and my girlfriend was waiting outside, and all of these reiki practitioners started working on me at the same time. Now I started having this swelling happening in my chest whoo whoo, and my heart chakra just broke open and I started howling and crying. I mean I was howling. I had trapped emotion and energy in my heart Chakra that got released and it just came all out, release, release, release. I lost my breath, like it was incredible. And when it was done, this one woman then came rushing over to me and said, you're an mpath. You're an mpath And I was like, I don't even I didn't know what that was, you know, being an artist and musician my whole life, I didn't know what that was. And that was the beginning. Like when you have these experiences that you can't deny there was something that you never experienced before, you want to know more and you want to know more. So I started with yoga. A lot of people start with yoga. There you feel like it's a spiritual practice. You're moving your body and there is that spiritual aspect to it. And then I moved into yoga nidra, which is a meditation, and I started seeing these colors on the sides of my eyes. So it's one thing after the next, but you're doing the next thing. You're like seeking, You're wanting more. You're going to the library or you know, Google, and you're looking up what is the colors that I'm seeing or what is this or what is that? And then you're just doing a deep dive and trying and trying and trying. I started. I found Abraham Hicks. Do you guys, I'm sure you know, yeah, that was that was one of the first things. I found Abraham. And I was going through a recession. I lost everything, my husband lost this job, I was having my own business in marketing. Was the first thing that got cut. And we really had what I call my knockdown, which was you need to experience something to shift everything in your perspective and your reality. And that's what happened. And I saw Abraham, and I was so captivated by esther because you know, you don't know what you're looking at, because she's she's walking around just like we are right now. She's speaking, her eyes are open, she's animated. But she is a channeler, and channels is energy of this divine, collective, infinite group of beings called Abraham. And she talks about the law of attraction and manifestation, and I was hooked on that immediately. I didn't understand that my talk tracks, my words were beating the drum of lack, and I was creating more and more and more and more and more of that. So I started changing my talk tracks, I started changing my perspective. I started saying, oh, yeah, we lost our big house, but we found this little tiny house and we're all together walking my kids to school every day. I get to spend time with them. Oh you know, I have been able to carry my business through a recession, like finding the golden nuggets, rather than just beating that drum over and over again. And things started to change, and people started coming into my life, and other people started leaving my life, and I started seeing more opportunities. And this woman who was she was Forbes thirty under thirty, a sustainability expert in New York City. This woman, Kelly, she was feeling called to be a Reichy practitioner. She wanted to go to the mountains and do ayahuasca with the indigenous people, and she wanted to snort the business. And she said to me, I want to do this business. Can you do the branding and marketing for it? And I said, yeah, let's you know, let's do trade. I know you're just starting out. And I wound up going on this retreat that she created on the top of this crystal quartz mountain in Costa Rica, and I didn't really want to be a Reichy practitioner, but I was being called. I don't know how to explain it other than I was being called. I knew I was supposed to go, and I didn't have the knowings. I wasn't having the visions yet. I was just I mean, the visions and stuff. But I was just being pulled. The same thing that happened with the heart chakra happened down in Costa Rica. I learned all about chakras, I learned all about me, the mpath and my energy. I suddenly had this realization about myself that I never understood before. And at the end of that week, I was attuned and Kelly was working on me and doing the attunement, and I had a past life come through my throat chakra and I actually experienced a hanging and I was foaming at the mouth and it was incredibly scary. So this is not but everyone, but it was also one of those that was crazy. There's thing more like, you know, I needed to keep moving forward, and so I think, you know, ultimately now I can look back on all these things like the ayahuasca, and I was on the fast track to getting to the point where I could channel because the world is shifting and my work is needed again. And like you know, if you look at it, it really happened over the course of I don't know, not even ten years, you know, five, five, six years, And through that I started knowing I was supposed to do ayahuasca, and I started meditating and hearing my father talk to me at night, and I would have I would go on a walk and hear turn down the street and I would run into, you know, someone who was in need. I kept having the same experiences, and when I went to Costa Rica, I mean yeah, I went to Costa Rica again to do ayahuasca arrhythmia. When I saw I went to rhythmia. When I was on my deep dive of where did Jesus go all those years, and like you know, all the things. I saw a video Gerald Powell, He's the founder of rhythmia. I saw his story. He was addicted to sex and gambling and alcohol and drugs and everything, and his friend challenged him to do a plant medicine. It wasn't ayahuasca was something else, and he went to the jungle and he did it, and he cured his addictions. He was revealed this experience that happened when he was a little boy of being abused, and all of his addictions were cured. And he was a hotelier. He had big like you know, hotels and stuff that he had launched. He took his skills. He created Rhythm, a life advancement center. The moment I saw it, I knew I was going there. I didn't know how, I didn't know when, but I knew that I was going there. And you know those people that come into your life, this man came into my life. I was doing trade with this business coach and she said, will you work with my company? And I said sure, and I work with the company. And she said, will you go in this symposium it's down in Florida, And I said sure, And I went down to the symposium and I walked in and I walked up to the owner of the company and I said, Steve, it's Pamela High. It's so nice to meet you. And he looked at me. I looked at him. We shook hands, and this energy came through both of our heads, out our hearts.
Speaker 2: And went whoooo.
Speaker 4: And he looked at me and he said, do you feel that? And I said, I do, and I mean I didn't. I couldn't look at him like I've never.
Speaker 2: Experienced anything like that either.
Speaker 4: I sound like a crazy person, but this this is my reality. And I went to the symposium and I learned and it was fun and I met people. And when I came home, I was sitting working. I was on a zoom call. My phone rings. I see this odd number and I look at it. I hear Steve and I went back on my call. When it was done, I listened to the message and he was like, Pamela, this is Steve. I want to talk about what that experience was. Give me a callbacks. I called him back later and he said, you know, we talked about that and he said, well, you know, I'm on my way. I'm going on a trip. I'm going to do ayahuasca. But I never I don't really ever share this with people in business. It's not something I would ever say. And I was like ayahuasca. I was like, I was like, I'm going to do ayahuasca. I'm going to go to Rhythm, a life advancement center. I'm not sure when I don't know how, and he goes, Pamela, I'm going to rid me in November.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, you're not.
Speaker 4: Like, nobody talks about this, like nine to five business stuff.
Speaker 2: Nobody's talking about it.
Speaker 4: And we wound up becoming friends, very good friends. And I kept hearing he's going to invite you, He's going to invite you, and I was like, we'll see. So he came back to me and he said, Pamela, I'm being guided to invite you to this. There's yeah, there's you guys never heard this.
Speaker 2: They're shutting down. No, it's the coolest thing.
Speaker 4: Normally there's like one hundred hundred and ten people there, all going to clear addictions, to clear trauma, to clear you know, there's an energy to that, right, there's a release event.
Speaker 2: There's an environment to that. He said, Pamela.
Speaker 4: One of the people in my group, the Transformation of Leadership Council. One of the people in this group is one of the founders of Rhythmia. They're shutting the whole place down and only the members of Rhythmia are going to I mean, the members of TLC are going to be there. Only four forty high conscious people are going to be there. You're going to love them. And I'm like, he goes, you're just going to enjoy them so much and you have to pay your own way and you can, you know, join us. But and I was like, oh my god, this is incredible. Well I wound up getting a tax return check that was exactly what I needed to go to rhythmia. I mean, this is how much the universe wants me to do this.
Speaker 2: There's this.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can't make this up. Yeah, And I went and I was scared. You know, when you go to do a sacred plant medicine, and for those of you who are listening and thinking about ayahuasca and considering plant medicine, it is a very, very very intentional experience. You must have a calling for it. It's not something to dabble in, to mess around with, to take lightly at all.
Speaker 2: And I knew that.
Speaker 4: But I also knew this moving through fear courage, Moving through fear and courage was my work. And I also knew every time I got on that stage to sing David Bowie was my work. I don't know, I knew I had to get on the stage to get out there in front of people, and I was petrified every time. But I did it, and I'm terrified and that whole week long, we did ayahuasca every night for four nights, multiple times a night. I cleared so much trauma from this life, from past lives. I elevated my frequency every time I had a revelation or worked on my energy body. By the end of the week, we did a breath work class and I was flying high. We're eating vegan, I'm working on my energy body. I'm having these amazing experiences with music, and.
Speaker 2: It was just beautiful.
Speaker 4: We did this breath work class and it's almost like Cundolini yoga, so you're like you're getting yourself into this elevated state. And this light shot through my third eye filled my whole body up with this vibration. I heard crackle, crackle, crackle in my head, and I heard, your psychic abilities have been enhanced. Everything from this moment for it will be different. And that's what happened. That was November twenty nineteen. Now I came home and COVID came, you know, several months later, and I'm still in the essence and the spirit of this sacred plant medicine I was. I still was having the experiences that I was having in rhythmia. I had this bank of time because the world shut down and everything was different, where I was able to sit every morning in intention and just say and show up with no attachments. This is what I tell my clients all the time. I don't like the word clients when trying to find a new word for them, the people that I work with.
Speaker 2: You have to say to.
Speaker 4: The universe, I am here, I am open, I am ready to receive. Let's work together. I want you to show me a feather and I want you to do this, and I want to like you have to. You are opening up without attachments, zero attachments, and saying I'm ready, I'm willing, I want this, this is what I want, and let's have a relationship, just like you would do for anyone in your life that you wanted to create a relationship with. And I did that and I started it started at first with this amazing, beautiful group of divine, feminine energies that were effervescent and floating and absolutely beautiful. And they came in and I started doing releasing the trauma from past life deaths. I started experiencing the deaths and releasing them, so I had to experience them, and then I had to feel the sorrow of them, and then I would release it from my body. It happened over and over again every morning for I don't know, for several for like a month, several months. And every time I did that, I was raising my frequency. I was elevating my energy and my energy body and my vibration. And I did that over and over and over again. And as I was raising my frequency, I was having experiences with angelic beings, with ets, with light language, with like all these different things, and I was open to experiencing them. I worked with a person here or there that came on my path to help me navigate, but I did a lot of it myself. And I remember the day that the light language came in. I was just sitting there and I could feel like almost like a spireing, like a thread coming down, coming down heard, and it just went right into my body and I was elevating my frequency again. And then the Council wanted to start coming in. I didn't know they were the council at that point, and I started having pressure on the back of my head. It's where it's called the atlas and the mouth of God. I mean, it was just like, can I get a break here. It was like one thing after the next thing after.
Speaker 2: The next thing.
Speaker 4: But I had these little angels who would come into my life and help me navigate. And you met one of them the last time we were on. She had the same experience with her Atlas, And you know, everyone comes to help you when they need to. And then through the through flexing that muscle of trying to channel and trying to meet these angelic beings at a frequency or I was raising mine and they were lowering theirs, and I was able to have this transference of energy. That's where the trans channeling started. It was really really really cool. It's very cool. So ET's would come through me. I would feel the way that their their physicality was, I would feel their vibration. I would speak their language. I had to have like a crash course of all of them. I had negative energies per me my being. I had experiences with really deep, dark, scary energies. But that's not anything to be fearful of. It's learning. All that is. You have to have the contrast to understand it. It's like anything else. You have to have the light and the dark. They go together. You can't have you know, the dark and the light room. So you have to understand that, and especially if you're going to be channeling beings, you really need to understand what the frequencies are.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I hope you will. Can you choose how you get to channel?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You do?
Speaker 1: You do it?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, Well you.
Speaker 2: Can have discernment. You most definitely can have just.
Speaker 1: All right, I just want bunnies and Santa Claus and yes, bunnies. I love bunnies. Fluffy and soft and it's cute and cut but it's okay, Yeah, I just want to hang.
Speaker 2: Out with Your audience is laughing right now at me.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that's me. But I'm okay, that's okay. No, your story is remarkable, and you know when you have someone on the show and you forget that you're a podcast host and you just sit there and just listening, and you forget I'm supposed to ask a question here, this is what's happening. I could literally just sit here and listen to you because if every once in a while you come across the story that just captivates you. And my life is on tape delay, so I have I subscribe to a thousand podcasts, and I subscribe to Alex's podcast and I haven't gotten to yours yet, so I don't know what you talked to him about. But now I'm going to go fast forward to it to that one because I'm I'm excited to hear what it's about because I haven't gotten to it yet. But yeah, in your estimation, because you have access to obviously the Council, but all kinds of different entities that come through you, so you have access to a lot of information that humanity really needs to know right now. What out of if you could discern one or two messages that are the most important that people need to know right now, What is the thing that's coming through the loudest in these times? We need to take a quick pause, but we'll be right back right after these messages, and now back to the skeptic metaphysicians, If you could discern one or two messages that are the most important that people need to know right now, what is the thing that's coming through the loudest in these times.
Speaker 4: Or individual frequency. They want you to understand that you are able to be prepared. What does that mean? It means really having discernment with every single thing in your life. What are you doing, what are you passing the hours by, what are you consuming, what are you thinking about, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What are you eating?
Speaker 1: And you're talking yours, yours in a general sense.
Speaker 2: Right, not yeah you individually?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, take that dial to yourself and say, because ultimately they want us to learn how to raise our vibrations, raise our frequencies. And if you just take just take today, you know, did you take time to eat something that was high vibrational? Did you sit around in gossip and waste time doing things that weren't serving you? Did you spend time with people that weren't serving you? Did you? You know, those sorts of things, because every single thing is a part of your frequency, a part of your vibration. With the shifts that are coming, they talk about, you know, fear with events that happen on the planet. There is fear with certain events that are coming. The stronger you are, the more sturdy you are in a storm. You know, you don't want to be a bullying pin that just gets knocked down. You want to be strong. You want to be prepared like you would if you were conditioning as an athlete or whatever you want. You want to I say this one hundred million times. You want to hold yourself in high regard. Look at yourself critically, take take you look like, look at your day, look at your what you're doing with your pastime, all the things. It's very important right now and to learn about that because I don't think that people are really kind of even thinking about it. They're just consuming idly. They're consuming the news, they're consuming social media, they're they're taking other people's truths as their own. And it's really all about like, what are you doing for you?
Speaker 2: What are you doing for you?
Speaker 4: And there's tools, there's resources, there's people that are available to you to help you work on that. On your frequency, that's one of the big things. And with that comes stop the.
Speaker 2: What are you fighting for? Why do you need to fight?
Speaker 1: You don't stop it?
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 4: There's no reason for it because you're just conditioned to do it continually over and over again. You're picking fights before you go and write a comment. Why do you need to You don't need to do it. Take your harness, your energy back, get your power back. Stop spreading it all over haphazardly. Pay attention. Okay, asolutely, that is the message.
Speaker 1: Wow, the best thing you can do is just remove yourself from any situation that you just don't feel aligned with. It just doesn't make sense. Just there's no point it. There's no point in making strife or drama or we couldn't agree more.
Speaker 3: And if you are working to raise your vibrations, why put yourself in situations where you know you're going to get figgered and tempted. Just get out of that altogether.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, there's so many messages about that. You just politely excuse yourself from the situation. You should hear the way that the guides talk about it cracks me up. They like give scenarios, you know, but it's true. Don't spend time with family members you don't enjoy. You get to choose, You get to choose what you do, what you experience, yes or whomever that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't mean you don't wish the best for that family member, because you do. It's not you're not in alignment, that's all it is.
Speaker 2: So they made boundaries. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So that is one of their big things. Another thing is just to be prepared that there are events that are coming to our planet. And you know I six months ago I think maybe no October, I got pushed you'll hear about that on his podcast. I got pushed to share my predictions, to share all the visions that I've had since twenty twenty, and they're about global events, they're about everything. And the moment I started doing that, like everything changed in my life because again I went out on stage because I stepped out of fear and the people say, why are you telling us this your fear mongering.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I came back at this particular time and Planet Earth with a contract with a great Council of Light to do this stuff. Like like I could be singing on stage and having fun in a costume, but I am here to channel these messages to help you be prepared, not scared. And so it's your perspective how you look at it, really, And they teach about love, they teach about vibration, and they teach about just being prepared and ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you bring up a good question, because we've had lots of people on the show to talk about us choosing our reality and the things that sometimes people predict and they say and we've heard We've had people come on and say this is coming, this is coming, this is coming. But we can all select our own reality. We choose this timeline, we will experience this. If we choose a different timeline, we may experience something else. Is that something that you adhere to as well? Or No?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and guid say that we have our individual experiences and our collective experiences in every every time you make a choice, you are affecting a timeline which collect which collectively is effect. It's affected collectively. So yeah, there's simultaneous realities happening all of the time, and all of these things relate to you know what timeline's here.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It's interesting because I'm learning my skill now, you know, and I'm learning it publicly. And I have make mistakes too, because I'm human and I'm trying to discern information. When I get a vision in the middle of the night that wakes me up on vacation and it's it shows me a bank of weeks, and then the next thing shows me the third week of October. I'm the one sitting there trying to put these pieces together. Sure, having already seen tsunamis and having seen you know, an awareness campaign of very friendly and loving ships in the sky having seen a fake alien invasion. I mean, I have a library of visions that I've seen for for planet Earth. Who knows when they're happening. So I'm sitting there going when is four weeks? When is the third week of like I'm putting all the pieces together. Well, it happened to be the week that next level soul invitation came in my inbox. It was it had nothing to do with the rest of the world, but it had.
Speaker 2: Some different for me, you know.
Speaker 4: So it's like, right, yeah, it's incredible, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: So how do we choose the best timeline so that all the bad shit stays away? Yes, and all the.
Speaker 4: Good highest stay in your highest and best, Stay in your highest and best.
Speaker 1: No gossiping, no drama, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You always want to feel like everything you're doing and you're saying that's coming out of you is the highest and best. You'll have no problems.
Speaker 3: And so then.
Speaker 2: With all of these these.
Speaker 3: Visions and these events that are happening that seem like they might not be the most pleasant, is the overall effect a positive one?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, it's absolutely Yeah. The systems have to break down for it to be replaced with beauty. And that's what's happening now. And the infrastructure that has created our reality, which is a lower frequency dynamic that a lot of people are entangled in, has to be untangled. It has to be broken down. And the only way, just like I tell everyone to learn a sheet of music, you have to work through it. To create a painting, you have to work through it. There's only one way to get through it. Can't go around it, up on top of it, or blow it. You got to go through it. So that's what we're doing. That's what we're doing, and that's why you're here. And I'm here to help everyone as much as we can. You know, I never, like I said before fifty four, like I'm just starting something. I have a baby that's just starting to walk and you know, and soon hopefully be running all over the place. But you know, it's this is the time right now. And I really said I was ready for in another place in time.
Speaker 1: Can I can I take that back? Yeah? No, I totally understand h And we are in the age of Aquarius, right every everyone, not everyone. A lot of people that we talk to say the same thing that that big changes are coming. It's all for the highest good. And you're right. I think the the institutions that we currently have, you see, you see evidently they're broken. They are broken. There's no denying it anymore. When when you go when I broke my ankle in Europe over the summer, and I was happened, I was. I was fortunate enough to be in a country where I was able to be tweeted for a very fair amount of money. I came back to this country and two sessions of physical therapy costs me three times what I paid, four times what I paid in that country, just physical theory, paid by myself. That that shouldn't be. That shouldn't be because because and that was after my insurance company paid right right so, or before my insurance aren't paid for anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, we're talking doctor ambulance, ride, radiologists, casts all over there for nothing, right.
Speaker 1: And that's just one institution. We're talking about one, And when you look at all of it as a whole, you can make an argument for almost I would. I don't know if there's any institution that we currently have that isn't No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they talk about it all the time, they say, are our healthcare, our finance, our entertainment, our music, even our influencers, education, government, They talk about it, just talked about it recently and they said something very interesting about even the ways of creating retirements. You know, it's like everything single thing has been laid out for us, every single thing, and there's new ways to doing things. There's new ways to creating. And I channeled I'm about to do it again, should be done next week, a predictions video, an energy update for twenty twenty five. I did it for twenty twenty four, and the guide said that there would be an assassination attempt on Trump, and they said that the music industry would start to break down. People would fall far from their positions and you know, be exposed.
Speaker 2: And that happened. It did.
Speaker 4: It happened last year. And there's more of that I did. I did channel at twenty twenty five. It got heavy, so I walked away and I go back and I might, you know, but but.
Speaker 2: You know, not heavy in a bad way.
Speaker 4: Heavy and that there's going to be a lot of things that happen and to create that breakdown, to create that rebuild.
Speaker 1: We did hear the twenty five is the rough year, right, we did Yeah, one more year. Twenty five is the year. Then once we get beyond twenty five, things are going to start to get a little bit better. So just hang in there, and you're right.
Speaker 2: In there, everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're here, we're here, the network is here, everyone's here. We have lots of people here. They're here to help.
Speaker 3: We just have to be grateful for what we have. Find find things to be thankful for. Look for the gratitude because when you get in that mode, it helps you to it makes everything a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Right, So let's change your perspective here, right, because there's a lot of stuff that we're talking about that makes people go, oh my god, I don't want to have to go it's it's actually was it Michael Singer. The book I'm reading right now talks about you hang on to these sem scarem sim Sarah sim scares whatever. It's these these thought forms that if you hang on to it like a you see a rattlesnake and oh my god, you're so scared of rattlesnake, and all of a sudden, everything you were minds you rale snake. That that image no ratl snake, that image is stuck in your mind. So you always have you live in that fear. Everything that's happening it you let it pass through you. It doesn't affect you. It's not a matter of of letting it get stuck in your psyche. It's a matter of point. Yeah, it's understanding that it is. Everything is exactly as opposed to. It's gonna maybe affect you for a second, but it's just that moment. Everything is going to pass through and it's going to be we are endless beings and this physical reality. Yes, this physical reality is not the end all for us. This is just a blip in time for us and it's going to get better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's an excerpt from the end of the twenty twenty five This is the January message, a channel for my community, and it was all about you are the creator of your reality. What have you said that you wanted to create in your life? Write it down, measure everything, review everything. What is it that you said. Don't hold back from anything that you've said in your life.
Speaker 2: Write it down.
Speaker 4: Now, write down what you have created. Now compare the two and realize that you are the center of your existence. Everything must go through you to create it. You create it, and it talked all about how to do that, and then the very end of it, it says this year of twenty twenty five will be abundant for those who are able to visualize themselves and regain their power to create the life that is centered around themselves that they desire. Nothing will stand in the way of that. No war, no confusion, no misdirection of your world. You stand as a dynamic force that you are and draw all to you. You draw to you, You draw what you want to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's as granular. We're talking to our daughter about this the other day. It's as granular or anything you say after the words I am so You got to be so careful. How many times have you said I'm so tired?
Speaker 3: Okay, you go, Or like our nephew is saying, I'm sorry, I'm saying if if you say I apologize, because if you're saying I'm sorry, you're saying you're a sorry person. If you did something else, say I apologize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it. We're so programmed and it's by design. But that's a whole other conversation.
Speaker 4: We could talk about that another time with exactly talked like two hours about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely definitely. So tell us about because you have a spirit calling live The Call is A is a wildly inspiring podcast. That's cool. Yeah, it is very cool. Tell us about that? What what? What's yeah happening with that?
Speaker 4: Well, it started out as a community call because I wanted to highlight people that were that had listen. They heard it, they heard that little whisper of their spirit calling, and then they answered it. They actually took the conviction, took it and owned it, and now they're living it. So that's what we talk about in our community, is hearing it, answering it, and living it. And I wanted to show people who were living it. So I interview people that are living their soul's purpose and they start out by sharing their awakening story. It's an inspiration for people to say, hey, I can do that, oh my god like kind of what I did on the podcast. This is what my life story was, this is what I was experiencing, This is how I picked myself up or this is how I redirected myself, and this is how I fulfilled my dreams I had this woman that I met with last week, joding. She was she loved riding horses, this little spitfire with red hair and freckles. I mean her picture, she's just so damn cute. She had an accident, lost her right hand. Well that didn't stop her. She got on a horse two weeks later and she has Now she'd this long story of loss and marriage and this and that and all these things. She heard spirits say, finish what you started, and she started this horse therapy foundation and like it's amazing. You know, it's just wonderful to hear these stories and to see what people are doing. So that's what Lived the Call is about. I love doing that, and I interview people from my life. You know, I'm slowly bringing in some of the people that were at the Ayahuasca Journey with me. One of them was Ken Honda. Yeah yeah, he's cool. Yeah, So he did my Live the Call and a couple of months ago, and I'm trying to get some others that, you know, to tell their stories. And then I like, just you know, average people that nobody knows, like, you know, they they flipped their life upside down and you know, left corporate America to create, you know, something that they really wanted to create to help people. So that's what lived the Call is. Yeah, and that feels me. It makes me excited that I can bring that to the world in my community. And then inside of the community, we have our Awakeners Hour, which we actually have like a practitioner or someone who's in the energy field or you know, one.
Speaker 2: Of they could be.
Speaker 4: I love the call, but they lead a session and they teach about their modality so that the scratchers and the seekers who are coming get educated to and can experience in a kashak record release or you know, an emotional block experience or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how do you handle all that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have a whole other business. I just got the council helping her.
Speaker 1: I do, I do?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: It's funny, it's it's it's a giant lesson of surrender. Because when I get stuck in my head with balance sheets and projections, and because I run a branding and marketing firm.
Speaker 2: I have four employees. I do that during the day.
Speaker 4: I have this which you know, it's a baby, and I have all these moving parts to it.
Speaker 2: But when I get caught.
Speaker 4: Up in the house and the whys and the how is this going to happen? When I'm laying in bed, you know, then you you get an inbox invitation. And I didn't have to do anything. I didn't ask to be on that podcast.
Speaker 2: It came to me.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, you know, amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you one last story that I think is important. I lived in outside of Philadelphia, New Jersey for twenty four years and my beloved who I met the universe introduced us. I was in Florida, he was in Florida and we met one weekend. Just it happened that way. And after I had had many long distance relationships, I said, I'm never going to do it again. And I watched Jim Carrey's Yes ma'am, oh yeah, and it changed my life because I'd decided to start saying yes again. And I met him and he was like, well, should we try to meet? And I was like, yes. That was a me mom, like I'm two and a half hours away. But I tell you that because I was doing this long distance thing for a while and my youngest was going to college last spring, I wasn't going to sell my house until last year. I wasn't going to till twenty twenty four in twenty twenty three. In April in twenty twenty three, I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw a for sale by owner sign on the front of my house. I heard how much to sell it for as is cash fast sell, and I got up and I went, I'm not ready to sell my house. I'm not ready to do that. I walked across the street that morning to bring my dog to a playdate to my neighbors and she said, what are you going to do when your young youngest goes to college. I said, I just decided I'm going to sell my house today. She goes, do you know that my dad loves your house? He knew the woman that lived there. They already draw drew architect plans to put a second floor on it. I sold it in hours, and I said, listen, I'm not going to sell it for anything less than this. I want to walk away from the table with it. But I can't leave until I get everything done and I get this kid to college.
Speaker 2: I can't leave until like August.
Speaker 4: You can choose your date whatever you want, and that's why I knew that Spirit wanted me to invest in building the marketing for this and building on all the pieces for this. I built the platform, but I needed to start telling the world about it. And because I listened, because I listened, spirits like, we've got you. We understand how convicted you are about this and this is why you know this. This is happening. So it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: And I hear that you do. You did all those all those trade stuff, so we have nothing to trade, but we'd love to do trade with you. To think about it, nothing about it.
Speaker 2: That's so funny, correct me?
Speaker 1: Oft Well, I love spirit calling. If someone wanted to get involved with it, what's the best way or listen to your podcast or get in touch with you. What's the best way for someone to reach out?
Speaker 4: Of course, thank you for asking me. It was really important for me. That's that everyone have a way to get to me. I didn't want money to be a big issue. So the community is a very low monthly fee. You get a ton of things. You get events, you get resources, you get of curated sound healing every month that's curated just for our community, and it's beautiful. You get access to me. That's at spirit Deshcalling dot com. And then I have the Live the Call podcast. It's on my YouTube at Spirit Calling Pamela, my Instagram and TikTok at Spirit Calling Panela, and Facebook is Spirit Calling Live the Call. But I want to tell people that you are able to work with me to channel a message from your guides. This is really valuable information. I have helped so many people change their lives just by getting confirmation or something resolve or just the slightest bit of a kick in the butt or something they just needed to hear. I've had people also move change their life, their jobs show up when they exactly what they needed in the town and household for you know, twice as much what they offer. Like it's incredible down to you know, people wanting to know where their loved ones are or maybe having a health issue or something. So there's three different ways to work with me on my Pamela Work with Me page and you can find it on Spirit Calling and it's my greatest joy. I freaking love it.
Speaker 3: Well you can tell just.
Speaker 1: Like energy definitely absolutely eminade. But we're going to add a direct link in our show notes so people can go to our website. If they're so inclined that, obviously they can go to yours directly. But if you don't, if you didn't have a pin at that particular point in time, you know you're always good to sceptum a position dot com go to her episode page and you will see a link directly in there, so it's easy for you to reach out to Pamela such this just feels like a homecoming. It's been so wonderful a time to thanks so much for coming back. Hopefully I know this won't be the last time. Yes, we love you, and we hope that that that we will find some way to combine forces and collaborate and trade. You will find a way, Yes, I'll find a way to do a trade.
Speaker 2: That sounds awesome.
Speaker 4: I love seeing you guys too and everything that you're doing, and I can't wait to come back again for sure. Sound.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much?
Speaker 1: All right, thanks to talk soon.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, Bye bye, and a huge.
Speaker 1: Thank you to you. We know that there are tons of options out there, and having you decide to come along on our journey of discovery is an absolute honor for us. If you know someone who would benefit from hearing the message we're sharing on the show. Do them and us a favor and share the show with them. It will help get the word out and it might just change someone's life for the better. Well that's all for now. We will see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Metaphysicians. Until then, take care,