Speaker 1: Hm, Welcome to the Typical Skeptic Pad.
Speaker 2: Yes, where we dives, you decide your questioning the matrix from you wear poes, wear shadows.
Speaker 1: And on besides overside over Rob Khalil.
Speaker 3: Bust some myths like ghosts in the night cavern, Norman pros in.
Speaker 1: Secret space size see we keep it real.
Speaker 3: No frighten, no fright no slaps.
Speaker 2: In disguise from she said, anxious scripts.
Speaker 4: Down the mouse king.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, tes pick you, no snample, We.
Speaker 3: Just man those fable malafe targets, soul streaking out of distable, Darman hallmpic for collegue, fifteds in the mistic in reality you can't resistant, twist, soul trap snapping, reading, condition mapping, Holland, the dreams and their divisions.
Speaker 1: Out of body missions, waking up the teams. No sensorship, hearty fere No we need scheme to supiracy.
Speaker 3: Kings ringing bells, here to freedom, ring sleeping extra for rests.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Typical Skeptics BAT.
Speaker 5: Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, guys, ulcome, Welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic podcast. I'm really excited about my guest today. It's none other than Ash Newskin, and I just want to make a couple announcements. So, like the first thing is, guys, thanks to everybody who's like leaving a comment in the Rumble. That's really important because Rumble supports this podcast, and like, you know, I need to hit like seventy five unique chatters a month on Rumble, you know, So it's like important that everybody leaves a comment in the Rumble chat you know, just for now, and I'll stop, like hopefully we reached this goal by August fifteenth, and then I don't have to worry about it during the rest of the month. I think we're up to like forty two or forty three people right now, and I have to hit seventy five unique chatters, so like yeah, but and also what I was gonna say was, you know, stream Yard is definitely absolutely compromised because like, you know, like this is a new computer, so like my my my intro shouldn't be messing up like it is like on a new computer, you know, So like something's definitely up with streaming or two. But moving on to today a little bit more about my guests. I'm really excited about. Like my guest today, he's been on my show three or four times. It's Ash newskin aka Rally Nusk. He returns to discuss alleged off world Black operations including DOS bundes Kruber Corps, knock Woffen, Nazi breakaway factions, Mars Basis, and Lunar operations. Command Please like, subscribe, share, and leave a comment to help if you want to support the show. It goes a long way. Links are in the description on how you do that. And I'm bringing him to the stage now. And we can even do like a live Q and a guys. You guys can ask ask your questions if you have questions, you know. Yeah, and Ash, thanks so much for coming back on Man, how are you?
Speaker 4: That was same as always.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I guess the party has been resumed all over again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think we're all getting hit with it, right. It seems like it, right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I think I said on the last when you were uh if you were with Julia last week since I started about new job. But I guess they've really calculated and decided to uh grasp me too.
Speaker 2: Wow, what's going on? Why why are you being What do you think? What do you think is happening?
Speaker 4: Well, I believe a job for a better one, and I guess after the past few weeks they finally figured out how to adjust to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, yeah, I think honestly, Like it's like some people just get targeted, you know, and it's hard for people to understand. But like I, you know, I I you know, it's it's hard. It's like Tommy Edward says, they make you look like it's crazy, but it's not really crazy. It's like it's really going on, you know, Like it's like, you know, it's almost like they don't want you to talk about what you're talking about or something like that. You know, would you think that's what it is?
Speaker 4: Well, not only that, to uh, my previous job was basically in the suburbs, but the best one is a bit deeper in the city, so it's a lot harder for me to figure it out. But the other day I was outside smoking on my brake and then all of a sudden, you have a whole bunch of federal looking spooks hanging around in the back alley stare me down doing fucking legs stretches across the streets stir me down. Then uh, of course the B two K and stuff too has also come in.
Speaker 2: Wow, what do you how do you? How's that hitting you? What are you experiencing? Is it just like voices that you know that aren't yours? Or what do you think is going on?
Speaker 4: Uh? All of the above. I mean voices have been aren't mine. Then you got the local crackhead population. I mean they're going around like follow me down the street like someone's ordering them to follow me around. I've definitely uh no, it's not quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's that's scary man. That's uh that's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you have you come into any like more realizations about like your your your your your your memories and what's going on?
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, I've had some stuff come in. I'm the only thing is I'm just not sure when it came from. Yeah, because uh, some that's uh from possibly in the future. Some that's here and now I guess wherever my altars are, and then some it's the program stuff.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's uh yeah, it's and it's coming through like like like sporadic. I guess it's it doesn't come through like clearly, I guess the memories.
Speaker 4: Not just alters to alternate versions of me that might have not necessarily made it. I guess the whatever memories that they had before they passed away were sent here to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this isn't a weird question, but like this is from Colleen. She's and guys, you can put your questions for Ash in the in the in the chat he you know, and and we'll do like a live Q and A we have like forty five minutes because he has to be at work. But she says, can you tell me more about what he used to be like in Massachusetts before the buncle Bunker Hill monument? Do you know anything about.
Speaker 4: That Bunker Hill? Uh? Not really, No, I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in Canada, Colleen, So yeah, but yeah, you guys can put your questions in the chat and uh, you know, yeah, like anything you guys can ask about like DOS bundees, Krueger not an ez I breakaway programs, secret space program targeting, you know all that stuff. What for people that don't know what is dos bunds? Like, how's that different than Kruger and knock woffing and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Well, first, I did I have one answer I could give her. U. I mean, Boston has been arounsedince is sixteen hundreds. I would not be surprised for his facility as something underneath Boston or anywhere are on the East Coast in general, especially considering Montauk always just dug it up and brushed it off. But uh, to answer your question, uh, Das Bundas would be the civilian or supposedly civilian government of the German breakaways, and Knockwaffam be the military arm of it. However, okay, buck Waffen is military first, so to speak. So if you usually called the shots, and then the civilian government is basically municipal level or world level or planner or stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. So, and and if they if they existed since would you say World War two? Or where they beyond where they they did it longer than that? Would you say?
Speaker 4: Uh, they have as they have existed for longer. But uh, I guess the steam really picked up around nineteen thirties, nineteen forties going forward, just one back and then just yeah when when?
Speaker 2: Uh? And do you do you do you think some of these like off road programs like dosbundes Krueger or knock waping are they are they using time travel programs as well like Montalk?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well yeah, like I said before, all of a sudden they find mont Talk, and all of a sudden, the Germans are losing the war as if they're purposely being waged warfare against I guess you call it zeiitkreeg or a time warfare. I'm not sure what exact term the rough German equivalent of what they'd call it.
Speaker 2: And what's that mean? Like where's their goal with that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Uh? I mean Montalk was of course changing history, but if the Germans uh were the uh universe or history of or timeline of civilization was exact, then all of a sudden Montalk was to come in and try and erase that. The Germans of course fight back all of the fact that that the car would probably have a very vested interest in keeping the timeline the way it is.
Speaker 2: WHOA, that's but like, do you believe there are other like parallel realities and other timelines where different versions of existence happened?
Speaker 4: Kind of oh yeah, absolutely?
Speaker 2: Would you say like we're getting like bleed through from that? And is that why we have Mandela effects and stuff like that. Yeah, definitely, yeah, it's it's interesting. Yeah, like yeah, well, so did you think the Germans utilized their time travel program like to uh to try to change the timeline or what what were they doing with that?
Speaker 4: You think, uh, to change the timeline to get a head start over the Cabellus. I mean, there's all sorts of stuff that they could have been doing because of Bundus. I mean, let's say they didn't go back in time. Let's say they didn't go back in time with sixteen hundreds and then had hundreds of billions of people come up to what works or whatever. I mean, just starting from nineteen forty five alone, just award dead from the First World War the Second World War be at least I don't know, ten to fifteen million. I mean, just starting a civilization off that alone, Let's say replacement rate every generation of like two point one or whatever within eighty years can easily get probably at least forty fifty million people to start a civilization with. And when once you time travel some of them back and start at four hundred something years, and then I could easily multiply to the one hundreds of billions.
Speaker 2: Wow, and do you think they're taking like people from like this, like like there do you do you like did take people from off? But like do people take a get quite taken off planet to start civilizations or be incorporated into these civilizations?
Speaker 6: Ever?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean pretty much anyone who passes away in the Western world at this point gets sent for if not if not the Germans, the Japanese or maybe American programs for via ICC and uh others.
Speaker 2: So so is it? It's me it's almost like a part of the reincarnation Trapper saying.
Speaker 4: Uh, actually, yeah, I could say that.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's fascinating. I don't know what this comment means. This is from Hashead two thousand. He says that bald guy who runs Feedva, he looks like a maniac. I don't know is does he have something to do with the SSP, that guy or something. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I actually just give me a sec I'm gonna look up head. Uh FIFA, see uh.
Speaker 4: Cara looks like James Carville. But I honestly don't know. I don't know much about FIFA, soccer or any of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a just a comment from God his love truth life. I think that's Jerry. She says, Uh, there's so much evidence that the Nazi's been working on Untersted' try with they also working on the level and ends he's the real society. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 4: They've been working on uh, going to most the stars for a while now, but real I'm pretty sure we got cut off around the nineteen four. Yes, that's where it was the car the Draco came in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like so the so the Draco kind of took control of the UH of the UH of the of the rural society or they shut them down kind of.
Speaker 4: The Urals were also, if I remember correctly connected to the alderber and Knights, and uh they've been enemies of the Germans ever since. For main issue of being the enemies of the Germans is Draco came in and of course the Germans one with Drakeiel was the car instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And one thing I've never asked me and you have never talked about in our conversations is like the Nordics. That's been a big topic lately, Like do you have you ever interacted with the Nordics or do you know anything about them? Or like were they fitting all.
Speaker 4: This, uh the Pleiadians.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I guess.
Speaker 2: There's different kinds of Nordics, Right, there's like the they say, there's the Pleiadian Nordics. Then there's like the Vega Nordics, and like, I don't know, like you might know better than me, Like I guess there's different kinds of Nordics. And some they say, some are good, some are bad, Some are working with like German programs. Some say they're working with like soul reward. And you hear all kinds of stuff, you know, I mean.
Speaker 4: No creatd ones. I do remember from the Orion Wars where we say ones who uh booted all of us refugees off of Kad It's wow.
Speaker 2: Well, so you remember a life where you were living on a Padium.
Speaker 4: Planet, well, uh on, well is on Wera when the invasion happened because of what the the car did around the galaxy, all of us that went running, uh learns to Avian species, a whole bunch of others, and we all ended up on Prets or one of those other civilizations of our planets.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's fascinating, Like and then what was that was that part of the lyonn Wars. I guess you could say, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Ryan Wars Learn Wars start at even bus. The car decided to uh take it to uh every system they could pick of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone's saying, my volumes double the double the setting of the years. So I'm gonna turn down my volume a little bit. See, Uh, I'm gonna adjust my volume. I don't know if this is a good, guys, I'm turning it down with it. I turned it down a lot. Actually, let me see.
Speaker 4: What is.
Speaker 2: Okay that that should be good? Let me know, let me know if that's if that's better, guys. I I kind of tried to fix the volume. And thanks Paul Terry for just saying that. Curious call says, do you know anything about the hydras?
Speaker 4: You mean like Delshall's hydros or like every type of hydrous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you can you clarify a little bit calleen like and uh, let me know if that's better guys with the volume or whatever. Yeah, But going back to the targeting, is it like has it been like really bad if you noticed it a lot?
Speaker 4: Finacial stopped for a while, but the in person targeting has definitely increased. If a new job already, I'm already recognizing people that I rand up to when I was up there, like Arisaca models and knock off and black whidow types.
Speaker 2: Wow, what are they tell us a lot about it that sounds interesting.
Speaker 4: Arisocca models, so Arisaka would be having various malls like combat models, maintenance models, industrial worker, et cetera. And uh, there's some that I recognized from up there is what they used to call standard pleasure models, which are also U pro type of black what a assassin's intelligent devotage brands is off pretty easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you doing it your new job? Is it like like manual labor or something like that?
Speaker 3: Or was it like.
Speaker 4: Something like that? I mean, I'd be more specific on here. But the other thing is, for all only know, someone can watch us and I'm show up at my work within a couple of hours anyways, So trying to.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that's a good point. Yeah yeah, Colleen said about the hybrid the hydras. She said, the hybrid hydros.
Speaker 4: So oh, oh okay, uh, yeah, I don't know too much about it, but what I do know is the hydra unit from John Whidberg's books for Hardell Shall I know about that hydro as a unit, but I just don't know. I can't elaborate one hundred percent on Hydros's hybrids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and guys, if you have any questions for Ash, you know, put them in the chat and we're doing like a live Q and A and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And uh.
Speaker 2: Uh this is from my say, she says, did any of you follow Kerry Cassidy? Yeah, I have her on my show. You can go on my past shows. She's up frequent. So I like, Harry, Yeah, let me see here. Uh, let's see you. Uh So, like what what else has been going on with like the programs? Have you been noticing like a lot more of like yeah, I don't know, like like memories they come like a bleed through or something like that, or like is it like you're like, you know, is it is it hard to deal with? Sometimes?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, like what yeah, like what what do you what you are?
Speaker 4: You are you.
Speaker 2: Remembering people from up there like you John Whittberg, our team, like like other people and stuff.
Speaker 4: Like that, like uh, you know, yeah, I been some pieces here and there usually comes in a random but yeah, it's just I do see a lot of people or it'd be like parallel versions of me, not even versions of ever versions of me that U I guess set aside to make other arrangements and end things, and then they cut themselves off in that universe. But summer memories come right here anyway. So yeah, basically seeing how my ever versions of me and the alternate universes are off of themselves and coming right down here, it's kind of scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna try to fix this volume again. I'm gonna I'm gonna switch to the the H on my computer. Tell me if that's better. Guys, I just switched to the internal Can you still hear me?
Speaker 4: Ash and everything? The previous one was better?
Speaker 2: I mean, but they were saying it was too wild. They're saying it's like they were complaining it with yeah, like, but I mean you can you can still? She says, right there, I'm fine, okay, So as long as you can still hear me, though, is that good?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'll turn mine up then it's fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, I turned it up a little bit. But let me see here. Uh, this is from Hashid. He says the worst. Candon said, we volunteered for this. Would you do you think we have some point we kind of agreed to come into this and volunteer to be here.
Speaker 4: Uh not really.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's like a like a trap, like a like we were like made to come here, or like it's like a prisoner or something like that.
Speaker 4: I mean from Ryan Wars. Yeah, one type of poase as a refugee got booted. We all ended up here. I think I passed away of a natural causes. I didn't pass away during a flood. That was after after I got here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then past lives, I mean some of them were good, but it would always be constant attempts of assassination against me or ever causes. I mean, but yeah, Chinese up for a past life Ken Chuli wang d got a lot done, but eventually I guess I got poisoned along the way. Then days after a whole whole fucking mutiny, civil war revolution happened in China. Wow.
Speaker 2: Like and it was that part of like the the what when you lived that pass life is?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who was it that you lived in that life? Uh?
Speaker 4: Kun Shui huangde or zing Zing. I can't remember the exact name where King Zang would be the name from before that.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's interesting, like and and do you believe that the Asian countries have their own CSSP? I know John Whitberg talks about Arisaka.
Speaker 4: Right, oh, u is there a new qushu? Uh, the Japanese one, but Arisaka is the bread and butter of the Japanese breakaway for sure.
Speaker 2: And then I remember Michael Sawa talked about the Chinese secret supposed program on it the Red Dragon, but then nobody really talked about it much after that. You know, I don't even know if he was right.
Speaker 4: I mean, they they could have, they could exist on Varon, but then again, the Germans were with the nationalist Chinese before Sherman Mau took over in nineteen forty nine, so it would be from Taiwan if there's still one, or maybe they sort of things out and the modern China might have made something on with Knocklof And I honestly have no idea. Yeah, but I will say this though, odds our Triad would probably be the first one line if there was a Chinese space program, So they probably know and want to keep it things down low because uh, I mean, just just like an Oler space if the uh, what the hell? I can't remember her damn name? Uh the Japanese one. Yeah no, not like not the program name, the of the gang, the Japanese gangsters. Uh, I can't remember your name off the top of my head. Is Zuka something?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yakuza? You mean is that what it is? The Yakuza?
Speaker 4: I think they were yeah, yeah, yeah, because I mean they're they're probably some of the ones who got first out when Japanese went into space, So I imagine trying out will be the same that the Chinese did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, Yeah, that's interesting. M Oh, let's see here. Yeah, guys, put your questions for Ash in the chat and uh, you know, we'll get to them. How's everything going otherwise? Are you still trying to do like like like reverse engineered SSP technologies and stuff like you were gonna talk about you you're doing that like live with like electronics and stuff.
Speaker 4: I've been trying, but money's dried up. I've been trying to find work, like extra work on top of the existing job because this just doesn't pay and it can be all rot and bills. I haven't been able to salvage anything to find anything else.
Speaker 2: Dude, I think everybody's kind of going through. I'm going to go in through the same thing. I think everybody's like struggling right now, you know what I mean? For for whatever reason, I think this was the year that like people were meant to struggle or something, because I feel like everybody seems to be going through this. Do you do you see that too with the other people that you're talking to.
Speaker 4: Quite a bit?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder what that is.
Speaker 4: You know, are the only ones who I've noticed are doing well for themselves are pretty much Caballast and silver Spoons and people who did not warn the lessons of two thousand and eight or nineteen twenty nine or anything else before that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Can you like?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: Sounds interesting?
Speaker 4: Two thousand and eight financial collapse, in nineteen twenty nine Wall Street collapse, creating the Great Depression to a point where people were living in chantytowns and parks because they couldn't afford rents for food or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah that that, dude, I was. I was a part of that two thousand and eight collapse, like I was. I was actually a mortgage broker. I was working for Wells Park of Financial and I had a really good job man, and uh, I definitely felt the effects of that. I lost my job and it was it was crazy, but like, yeah, that was definitely. That was like the two thousand and eight recession when George W. Bush Junior was president, Right, yeah, yeah, it was, uh, it was uh so I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because of the thing is the silver the silver spoons up up here in down there in the States as well. I mean, it's like they haven't stopped at all in the past eighteen years or buying themselves mc mansions, buying themselves brand new fucking BMW's and Cities Benzes and Maseraties and McLaren's and all of us over ship. But people like us are like barely living paycheck to paycheck if we get a paycheck to begin with. I mean like eventually that whole house of cars is going to collapse, and those one percenters, especially the ones that have been on the chrome all this time, are not going to have a very nice day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, it's it seems to be. It seems to be, uh, and that seems to be they're they're all on the chrome too, right, It's uh, they're they're they're definitely doing that. Right, it's it's it's pretty uh, it's pretty apparent. Would you say that a lot of the Hollywood is still on that?
Speaker 4: If they are still on it, I'm I'm honestly surprised for even still alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, that's uh, that's that's scary man.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean AI can easily take over all Hollywood is now too. I mean the voice is and stuff might still have to be worked out or voice cloning of all the effort involved, but I mean AI can easily recreate all that too. So Hollywood's pretty much gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it seems like it. Right, It seems like a lot of did you This is a question from Socola, But before I ask her a question, do you feel like Hollywood is trying to break into podcasting? Because I feel like they are. I've seen like some comedians try to come over into podcasting, like I've seen comedians go on THEO Vonn's podcast. It seems like Hollywood's failing. So now they're trying to get into the podcast industry.
Speaker 4: They're trying to trickle down to try and get back up. They're gonna find the very horrible view. But what was common denominator which would be media that faken traditional access to like TV, like big multi billion dollar productions or whatever the fuck, and eventually those people are gonna come down here. But then I'm fucking broke. No one's watching my shit, and then all of a sudden, we're gonna rock it right up with these corporate sponsors, and it's all gonna be the same thing all over again. That's exactly how it happened after nineteen forty five in the nineteen fifties, because you'd have all these small people now that you knew fuck about, and then all of a sudden you give one a three amazing membership and you ever want to give him a chrome or something else, and all of a sudden, these people shoot up and eventually want the labors, more corporate sponsors, more money, more messaging, more forced works. I mean, if no one gave money to Bill Gates or gave him a chance, we woudn't have to deal with Microsoft to pass fifty years.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's a good point. Yeah, that's uh.
Speaker 4: I thinks I'm really good because what I do fear is that eventually, well, I mean, we talked about knock loffing and stuff, right, and I mean, so far, we haven't had much Neil, not Caesar, anyone else like coming from what works and droves. I mean, it's gonna be h hellas trying to get disclosure out of all of a sudden a bunch of skinheads show up and decide to take it over.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you think something like that's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I've seen some forums a couple of years back, when I was still doing interviews with James while he was doing super Soultier talk, I noticed some of them were actually screenshotting the videos themselves and passing the information amongst himselves. So very very much well aware and along with that, I mean, but Neil Lotti's are one thing. But I'm more worried about the Cabellus because all of a sudden, very getting the ideas, like you said, to come down here infiltrate on the ground level and then bring everybody up. That's how Corey Good did it. That's how the CIA paid influencers did it.
Speaker 7: Yeah eventually, yeah, sorry, go ahead, because eventually one of them will reach critical mass, and once that reaches critical mass, and all of a sudden, everyone's gonna flog through this.
Speaker 4: Whoever's gonna have like CIA money and going to like trips to Hawaii and whatnot, like every single day. I mean, it's gonna get to a point where it's gonna be paid influencers taking everything over. And then that's also another vehicle for projects oblivion, because all of a sudden, you have all these people taking everything over, but you can push everybody else off off the screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and should you believe that's what they're trying to do, Like that's kind of their plan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's why they did with the nineteen eighties with the independent TV producers, Like every town city across America had its own independent radio station, independent TV station. They did the same thing in the eighties and nineties. If they buy them out one by one or eventually force everybody off the air and then switching a corporate programming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good that's a good that's a good point. Yeah, it seems like that's what they're trying to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the college radio has already been impiltrated by Antifa and all these other organizations as well too, So I mean you can't go to like the local university and then offer a one hour talk show about theories and stuff like that, because most of them are won't even touch it just because they find out bad Nazis and space. So it's this double edged sword too, because what would be the alternative method of getting it out and the commercial sense would be to go to a place of education event have like a civilized discussion, but that's not possible anymore after Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, do you think Charlie Kirk was a was a a as on our side? Do you think he was good? And like, what do you think of Erica Kirk?
Speaker 4: I don't really pay attention to her, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems what do you think about Charlie, Like, what do you do you you think he was involved in some ship.
Speaker 4: Well, if they eliminated him in public, I'd assume that they probaly he probably stepped on God's chosen people or somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point. Yeah, this is a comment from Eric. I don't know. He says, uh, ask, what you fear is what you feel. What you focus on becomes your reality. She's wisely where you focus. I agree with that, Eric, But it's like hard when you're targeted because like they put things in your They put things in your perception to make you think about things like you can't escape it, you know what I mean, when someone's getting vtwo Kate, or when someone's getting like hardcore is targeted, it's like they're putting things into your reality. They're inserting things into your reality, whether you focus on it or not. You know what I mean? Would you kind of agree with that?
Speaker 4: Ash agreed? Plus, I mean, some of us in the programs solve the future or futures, so we know what's coming. Yeah, you talk about that people having to figure it out because I mean I've been mentioning it between here here with Julia Daniel Sella, who else? Have I interviews with Jane James Rank obviously, and I've been I've been saying for the past five years that is coming.
Speaker 2: What what do you? What do you?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: What's coming? What do you think?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: I mean I thought knock often would have intervened by now, but I yet to see it. But one thing is unmistakable that the current situation in the United States in the fourth turning isn't exactly going very well. Yeah, I mean, I mean there's a like Main Street's falling apart into our city's falling apart. I mean all the all the wars being from last minute over oil. I mean China's building mag Loves and show all over the country, while like half of roads in the United States don't even have like proper maintenance. I mean Amtrak's running around with like seven year old locomotives. I mean, it's absolutely insane as a China. As a Chinese politician put it, it's like America is still living in the year nineteen eighty while everyone else has moved along and it's becoming very apparent how bad it's getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, oh yeah, it's do you do you feel like we're in like a like a downfall or like and do you think there's any way we can get out of it?
Speaker 4: There is one way to get out of it, but it's gonna get messy, to put it lightly, because I mean they did forecasting on it. Twenty years ago, the Bush administration did a report seeing what a theoretical civil war in America would look like. The cities would basically turn the Stalingrads or Scariaevo's well. The rural country side would be Republican held all with all logistics will remain by critical minerals, but at your culture, the military, ability to move around and whatnot, but the cities would turn to absolute nightmares. Twenty years on. I can see why, and with how things are going with inflation, with gas, but the fact that everything's not going well, I mean, it's gotten to a point where people can't even hold job hold jobs anymore without mandatory workplace software monitoring their key strokes and how often our mouths moves and all this other shit like, eventually it is gonna crack. The only thing is if it doesn't crack internally, eventually the Russians of the Chinese and the ever seven billion people on this planet might crack it open for us. Because CANON won't be immune. I won't be immune. I know that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's insane. Yeah, let me see you here.
Speaker 4: Because I know I said. I don't know if I mentioned it too much on here, but I actually went to school as a welder, but I can't find welding work. If I already get a certificate up here, it cost me thousands of dollars, thousands dollars for testing, and then all of a sudden, the only jobs available because there's no independent welding jobs would be for reunions. Those unions are compromised by freemasons and everybody else. So all of a sudden, I have to get that vaccinated, have to become a freemason, have to do all this other shit just for one opportunit any in a blue collar job. I mean, that's fucked.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean, dude. It's insane. People don't realize it. And then people like to preach about stuff, but they're not experiencing it themselves. So like it's easy to be like behind a computer and talk, you know, like people want to give advice and stuff, but they're not experiencing what you're experiencing, and they're not dealing with what you're dealing with. So it's like it's I know what you mean. I know exactly what you mean. You know, it's it's it's hard because I'm going through it myself. You know, it's it's it's uh, you know, it's it's it's it's in a tough position. Yeah, I don't I don't know what. I don't know what to do, you know, Like it's like, yeah, it's h Janet Paul says, but he's not dead. Yeah, like yeah, we're Yeah. I mean you can do you can you can do stuff? You can yeah, you can, like you can try to, you know, keep going. But you you know, it's like you keep getting targeted, Like what do you what do you what do you feel?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: How bad is the tart? What have you been having to deal with? Like you even getting gang stocks and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Let me see gang stalking. Well, I mean I did kind of roughing out, but of course, like I don't have a car, I can't just avoid most of it, So unfortunately do have to walk around and deal with that on a daily basis, and then workplaces itself. I mean, people were so scatterbrained a lot of the fact that I recognize some of them from when I was up there, same black whtel types, knock often had same arisaka model types, various verbs as well too. I mean I even ran to Kruger Kruger Somebody's here and there during my jobs, ran to people from gig Gie's an intelligence group, ran to a few a few of those down here. Then having to deal with Cabell's as well too, because of course people like us start allowed to be supervisors or managers or anyone productive in the companies. So they usually go after a guy who has a BMW that shows up mentioning whether corporate speak people want to then paint them a pittance of fifty thousand dollars a year and above, just to basically treat everybody like shit. Most of those people are embezzling money themselves. So yeah, I mean I was supposed to show because they everything with the economy too, like like outside of the SSP, I mean, and the middle classes getting to a point where we're embezzling and stealing ship from their jobs. I mean, there's all these cases coming up of people embezzling money, like we're taking the accounting, doing some funny magic on a computer, and all of a sudden they show up with a million and bitcoin and Tahiti or some of their fucking place on the planet about off plant somewhere. I mean, like they're giving all all the eggs in the basket to these middle men who basically want to bring down the system even faster. Because there's no Soviet style controls where you can just bring in a communist party, bring in the manager and send them off to a go you're you're forced to deal fit on the Western scale, and basically on the Western scale, these people go up and up, taking everything like a fucking black hole, sucking all the money in, leaving nothing for the rest of us. And these middle manager types, if they don't make it up, are probably gonna burn down the system. Anyway, We're already well on their way to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it seems so yeah, like wow, I don't know, man, it's just a yeah, it's a it's a it's like ship if they see if anybody else has any questions for ash before we and did you do you want to tell people how they can support I know you've got to be at work since, so like, do you want to tell you why they can support you? And maybe we can get you some donations or something or maybe.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, uh, just a PayPal from before. If they have Facebook, they can find me on Facebook, send me a message. If you're in Canada, I can do an e transfer. But in America, I tried getting cash at ben Monzell. The thing is I have to be an American citizen or always American with a green card and a US bank account in order to do that. But says I don't have any of that. I can't really get myself in if I don't want.
Speaker 5: To help.
Speaker 2: Real quick?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: PayPal?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: PayPal dot me slash h E R R k L E n E. Is that what it is? YEA double R H E double R Okay, yeah, okay, I'm gonna put that in a chat. In both chats. I put it in the uh uh the uh. I'll put in the rumble chat too. You know, we had a really good comment. This was from Where's it at encoded BPM. He says they're going to run the clock out on themselves with the crisis they're engineering. Would you agree with that.
Speaker 4: Absolutely? I mean no, I'm cloting SSP. I mean, just look up a fucking PlayStation. I mean PS five is going to take away for the gamers that physical disc and the PS six is going to be all digital. So these collections people have been building since for the past thirty years are all going to be obsolete. Know where to put your game in? Nowhere to digitize your disc or any of that. I mean they're already writing on physical media, the doing licensing to get rid of shows and stuff on TV. That's how we got rid of most of the science fiction stuff, for the SSP of the conspiracy theory stuff is said licensing issues, Warner someone else kept it off. There no more deep deal releases, no Boo rat, and no nothing. They're gonna be the exact same thing to a point where no one owns anything. So people are gonna like, fuck this, I'm just gonna do it anyway. So now where's people jill jail breaking these one thousand dollars PS five consoles and then selling it off for virtually nothing. Same with pirting all this software and whatnot. I mean, it's it's gonna happen. And then people going to the stores. I mean people think shopliftings bad now on masks, Just wait till they bring fucking guns to the store. I mean, it's only a fucking matter a time before all the local strip malls in America half a deal. People running around and fucking clush the coughs and M sixteen's trying to get themselves like bags of chips or boxes of Captain Crunch or whatever the fuck. I mean, it's coming.
Speaker 2: That's insane. Holy shit. I hope that doesn't happen, you know. Wow.
Speaker 4: I mean the Japanese once said, in America, there's a gun behind every blade of grass. For three hundred something million people, where's at least one billion guns pulling around. I mean, it's only a matter of time before eventually that comes out in force.
Speaker 2: Wow, holy shit. Man, Well dude, this was a great interview. I don't want I don't want to make you late for work yet. Do you want to tell people where they can follow you?
Speaker 4: And?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was awesome.
Speaker 4: Because of the tarting and trying to smoke out whoever's been feeding uh these people with information about me. I've kept my Facebook online as Roley Nusk and I'm starting a channel. I did start a channel, by the way, but I haven't actually been able to upload videos and create anything for it. But you can find me on Facebook or they can send you a message and or we're away from or something. I mean, there's my email, of course, but I also want to filter out my email too, just in case. I know it's probably over by now. But the thing is, I've noticed lately I have been receiving a specific targeting, usually a guy from Texas, Urban Texas somewhere who has been harassing most of us especially me penning gradially in a couple of hours of subscribe Nina or idiots or whoever the fuck. So I have been having a deal with folks too, trying to make it as difficult as possible for people like them to track me down and try and do anything. The thing is with people in the programs, we were trained to track these people down, to cut off his sources and deal with them if necessary. And I mean I honestly could just trying to go the peaceful route. But yeah, well I'm definitely worry about and is a target against me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah well, yeah, sorry, go ahead, man, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because people like that doyn't go after SSP bets, they'll go after podcasters or anyone else. I mean, they'll start taking down the list and all this public information, correlate it for programs and whatnot.
Speaker 5: XT.
Speaker 4: I know it's probably gonna get worse. Yeah, I mean, I don't have to down already to a point where there's only specific inception points or interception points on my daily task and whatnot, so it's easier to identify it. But I also don't want other variables coming in, like independent variables, to fuck things up. So I've been trying to be more careful if some in re all personal information on release lately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well thanks, thanks Ash, this was awesome and thank you everybody for tuning in today. And that's it for me for today. And uh, I have to work on the podcast the rest of the day and you know, like back off, you know, back like the office type park and stuff. So I will see you guys soon, and thank you Ash, and goodbye.