Speaker 1: Warning, The Root, The Root, The Roots on Fire.
Speaker 2: You're about to experience the most high octane, pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Allen Root, direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: What time is it? It's time war war. Here's your host.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent raw truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Alan Root.
Speaker 1: Hey Allen the Root, The Root is on Fire.
Speaker 3: Welcome to a Warzone Live by Podcast, which is the official podcast the Gateway Pundit.
Speaker 1: Over two point five million daily readers, over a billion.
Speaker 3: Page views, fifth ranked conservative news site in the United States of America, which makes it fifth ranked in the world.
Speaker 1: And great to be with you. Great to be with you.
Speaker 3: Today is Wednesday, Wednesday, the Wednesday, the fourteenth, fifteenth, fifteenth of July. That means we're halfway through the summer here, summer's almost gone.
Speaker 1: It's exactly the halfway point. You know, we got six weeks of summer left.
Speaker 3: And then Las Vegas turns beautiful. It's a great place to live, like nine months a year. I'm not really thrilled about June, July, August. So we're almost there, almost there, but it's still beautiful. You know why, because I'm a sun guy. You know, Liberals live in place like Portland, Seattle and Minnesota because it's always cloudy and raining in the summer and miserable all winter, because they're miserable, dark people, negative.
Speaker 1: People, and mostly ugly people.
Speaker 3: And the people in Las Vegas are beautiful women in the world, just like La sunny beauty women. But Vegas is filled with beautiful women, suns always out, even when it's hot in the summer.
Speaker 1: You got beautiful women and the suns out. That's good enough for me. So here's the deal.
Speaker 3: I want to mention a show that I watched today because I work out in the gym two hours a day.
Speaker 1: As I've said.
Speaker 3: Before, the only way you could make it through a two hour workout is is if you watch movies or TV shows.
Speaker 1: And I watched a documentary actually today I.
Speaker 3: Watched it, probably, but I don't know about sixty percent movies and like thirty percent TV shows and maybe ten percent documentaries. And I watched a documentary today called Shipwrecked Nightmare at Sea, and it was a documentary, a real life story about a cruise ship that hit rocks off the coast of Italy. The captain evidently screwed up badly and hit rocks and it ripped a hole in the hull and the ship sunk.
Speaker 1: And it sunk right off the shore.
Speaker 3: So I mean, people could swim, you know, just literally a few yards and they'd be at the port.
Speaker 1: But it's still deep, and some.
Speaker 3: People don't have to swim, and they were all kinds of problems, and I think seventy people wound up dying. And it was one of the great Maritimes disasters, not you know, quite the level of the Titantic where everything pretty much half the Boka wiped out, but nonetheless it was a major cruise line or gigantic cruise ship that sunk right off of Italy's shores. And I wanted to tell you the lessons I learned in watching the show. First of all, they lost electricity as the ship started to go under, and it was dark. And there was a guy who was one of the stars of this documentary. Him and his wife were on the boat with their brand new one year old daughter, and they were climbing upstairs because every the announcements kept saying, go back to your go back to your room, go back to your room. Everything's okay, go back to your room. And every person, to a man and a woman on this documentary that heard that message, go back to your room, every single one of them disobeyed the order and got to the rowboats and lived, and the people who listened died, which is such an important lesson you must learn everyone. Whenever you're an announcement, the people making the announcement are liars and scumbags, and they know nothing, and if they do know something, they're lying to you on purpose to keep there from being a panic, or to make sure that you don't go to the lifeboat. And I'm not sure about boats. Just in life and the World Trade Center during nine to one one.
Speaker 1: Whatever message you here, do the opposite. Go back to your office.
Speaker 3: No, get to the stairs and go down, because the building's gonna collapse.
Speaker 1: Go back to your room.
Speaker 3: No, don't go back to your cabin and slash room because the ship is gonna sink and.
Speaker 1: You're gonna die.
Speaker 3: Don't listen to anything they tell you, So the announcement, announcement or the announcer on the announcement is saying, go back to your room, go back to your room, and everything's okay, and they're low kying it.
Speaker 1: You know, we've had a slight accident. Wasn't a slight accident.
Speaker 3: The entire hall was ripped open and the entire ocean was pouring in, and the captain is acting as if everything's okay.
Speaker 1: And lesson number one.
Speaker 3: Lesson number one is this guy and his wife going up the stairs with a one year old baby. And I thought of myself, going back to my football days. If I had my one year old baby in my arm and then there were people trying to block me from getting a lifeboat or stop me from going up the stairs, I would knock them unconscious.
Speaker 1: I would knock their teeth out.
Speaker 3: I would grab a I would grab anything I could grab, a share a desk, a fire exting well, shure and hit him in the head, kill him if I had to to protect my wife and my child. Very important lesson you do what you have to do. And I thought that I should bring this up to start the show because I want to apply it to America. What do I love America? What do you love America?
Speaker 1: And what do you have to do.
Speaker 3: Protect America at all costs. Protect the country you love. That's the greatest nation of world history, under attack from communists, transgender weirdos, illegal alliens, foreign invaders, foreign globalist enemies who are looking to sink your ship, which is your country. And you have got to do what you got to do, if you have to kill them to get him out of the way, if you have to hit him in the head with a firing stinguish your You carry your country to your bosom.
Speaker 1: Like you love it. And liberals don't love it. They hate it. They're scum, their scumbags, and they're evil. And so that's the first lesson. Treat them like you would treat a one year old baby.
Speaker 3: As you're running to a lifeboat and other people are trying to get on ahead of you. You gotta do what you gotta do to hold on tight, protect the things you love, your wife, your baby, and make sure you make it.
Speaker 1: And who wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Only communist traders would not love and protect their country America. Right. I want you to think of walking to a bad neighborhood at night, right, a really rough, dangerous, high crime riden neighbor But you're driving through it. Your car stalls, your car stops, or you have a flat tire, your engine seizes, and now you got to get out of the car to bad neighbor and you gotta walk for help. You better hold your baby and hold your wife's hand, or maybe you could turn into a natural disaster. You're facing a tornado, a hurricane, a flood. You better hold your family's hand and never let go. I want you to hold America's hand and never let go. It's our right to do that, it's our responsibility to do that.
Speaker 1: So think of the people.
Speaker 3: You love, and protect America like the people you love. Lesson number two is do not listen to authority. Their advice will kill you. Authorities are wrong about everything. Experts are frauds, they know nothing.
Speaker 1: They're wrong about everything.
Speaker 3: Their morons, or they're boot licking order takers, or they want you they may not want you to die, but they want you out of the way.
Speaker 1: Well, they run to the lifeboat. Less Number three is the cover up. When they try and tell.
Speaker 3: You everything's fine, It's not fine. That's what's going on in America today. Liberals are trying to say everything's fine. We're letting in fifty million illegals, No problem. They're all nice. They're all here to make a better life. They're not here to.
Speaker 1: Murder you, kill you, rape you, to abuse your children. They're not here to steal your jobs.
Speaker 3: That not here to make the place filthy and drop garbage and litter and poop on the ground.
Speaker 1: No, they're all here to be good to you. Don't listen to anything anybody tells you.
Speaker 3: It's all a cover up. That's the third lesson I learned. And then I'm trying to find the last lesson here. There's two last lessons. First of all, every man frohim self right to wait for government or people of authority to save you.
Speaker 1: You are the only one who could save you.
Speaker 3: If it's to be, it's up to me, and you gotta do what you gotta do. All that matters is the survival of you and your family, every man from self, and it's getting to be that time in America every man and woman for themselves. And you have got to do anything to protect America, just like it's your little child or your mommy and daddy. You got to protect them because you love them. You got to protect America because you love it. And these people on the left are here to kill, enslave, destroy you, fill this nation with Muslim murderers. They're here to inoculate you with vaccines that will kill you, and fill the air with chemtrails and destroy your life financially with electric bills that are gonna be two thousand dollars a month for a small apartment because they believe in climate change.
Speaker 1: And this is what you're dealing with, folks.
Speaker 3: So I just thought that movie was an interesting movie that was kind of a representation of life and everything going on in the country today. And the movie again, I'll give you the name in case you want to watch it. Shipwrecked, Nightmare at Sea. Shipwrecked Nightmare at Sea. Very interesting, very interesting movie. It's going on every day.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a chance to download it. I'll try and do it in the break, all right. Energized Health's a sponsor of this show. I joined the Energized Health program in November of twenty twenty. Changed my life, changed my career. I lost twenty five pounds of fat, I gained ten pounds of muscle. I didn't even know I had anything to lose, and I didn't have weight to lose because I weigh the same mounta now. But that's how I look fit ffteen years ago, not six years ago. That's fifteen years ago. And I'm younger today at the age of sixty five on Sunday, excuse me, on Monday. I'll be sixty five next Monday. This coming Monday, sixty five years old. I just got on Medicare July first, and I look as good as you know as forty year olds and fifty year olds. But I look as good as I did as a football player at eighteen years old. Same body, same weight as a strong safety and a monster back when I was eighteen years old. Seventeen years old, my body looks exactly the same thanks to Energize Hell. Six years on this program. Fat melted off my face, fat melted off my body. Didn't lose any weight, but lost twenty five pounds of fat and gain ten pounds of muscle.
Speaker 1: It's my fountain of youth. It reversed aged me.
Speaker 3: It could do the same for you, and it works effectively along with GLP ones like ozempic to help you minimize those negative side effects of the glps. Ozepic and Manjaro have terrible side effects, and God help you if you experienced those side effects, well you can use this program with your GLPS and A mitigates the side effects or completely eliminates the side effects. Right now, Energize Health offering my fans forty percent off.
Speaker 1: Just got energize health dot Com. Energized Health dot Com and say war or waynow the route.
Speaker 3: You get forty percent off and you go in the same journey as me, and hopefully it's your life preserver, it's your life extender in reverse ages you, it's your fountain of youth. Energized Health dot Com promo code war will be right back.
Speaker 1: War Zone Live Root from America.
Speaker 3: Dot COM's the website and you can email me Waynroot at gmail dot com. You can call me on America Speaks one eight hundred three four seven route and speak one on one with Wayne Route one eight hundred three four seven Route one eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight. We'll be right back, Hi, I'm waynowl the Route. The national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy.
Speaker 1: Capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas.
Speaker 3: It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery.
Speaker 1: It's estimating to contain.
Speaker 3: Up to six trillion cubic feet of gas with a management Foregas projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per.
Speaker 1: Day of natural gas.
Speaker 3: This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas.
Speaker 1: Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner.
Speaker 3: Whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lost Soldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot Come.
Speaker 1: Hey Waite down of the Route America Speaks.
Speaker 3: You call in and we talk about it, your opinions, your comments, your questions.
Speaker 1: How do you call in?
Speaker 3: Eighth three four seven, Route eight hundred three four seven, Route eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight show Air's at midnight East Coast time nine pm Pacific, but we tape it at six pm East Coast time three pm Pacific, So you call in at six pm Eastern, and.
Speaker 1: I talked to you in an airs that night at midnight.
Speaker 3: The phone number again eight hundred three four seven route That number is twenty four to seven. You can leave voicemails.
Speaker 1: We play your voicemails on the air as well.
Speaker 4: Hey, Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 3: He's a communist, socialist, Marxist radical.
Speaker 1: I agree. Or you can email me Wayne Root at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: I'll read your email live on the air with your comments or questions.
Speaker 1: America's meeks Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR.
Speaker 1: Kip Perridge is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter. Listen up. Trump is in charge. The glory days are here. Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 3: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the.
Speaker 1: Rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down.
Speaker 1: Reset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 3: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor.
Speaker 1: During that time, he's.
Speaker 3: Beating the markets eighty six percent of the time. Well, the average Wall Street money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time. Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 1: Let Kip proovets you for free.
Speaker 3: Kip's offering his daily VR investment letter completely free for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Free for two weeks. Try for two weeks. I know you'll stay for life.
Speaker 3: Join now at VR insider dot com. Wayne rot the root is on fire. I've got a guest on now, Wayne Barnes. Another Wayne, Welcome to the Other Way and Wayne Barnes, twenty nine year FBI counter intelligence agent.
Speaker 1: Let's first say hi to Wayne. Wayne. How are you? It's Wayne in list day Very well.
Speaker 4: I'm doing really well, Wayne. My name Wayne is going well through life. I really enjoyed having it.
Speaker 1: Two Waynes and the third Wayne is Wayne Newton.
Speaker 3: So now we got three Waynes in Las Vegas. On June third, the FBI and I five and three other allied services issued a joint warning Chinese military intelligence is running active recruitment campaigns through LinkedIn, posing as think tanks and consultancies to target clearance holders. So let me tell you, as a person who studies politics twenty five hours a day and thinks he's a smart guy, Wayne, I have no idea what this is. I don't even know what that means. What the hell is a clearance holder? I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Tell me in Layman's terms, what the hell's going on when.
Speaker 5: You're in the federal government.
Speaker 4: If you have a clearance, and many, many thousands of people do clearances, tens of thousands means.
Speaker 5: You passed the background check.
Speaker 4: They've interviewed to neighbors, your relatives, they've done your background they look for your online information, and they determine if you infect our security risk so that you can learn our nation secrets. And the FBI everyone has a top secret security clearance. But also we have individuals who were defense contractors. You're a naval architect working in the new design for a submarine or the new plane wing for the B two bomber. All these people have clearances while they're not in the federal government per se. So they're really tens of thousands people who have clearances. So what this organization was doing, what the Chinese were doing was they were using a typical American website LinkedIn or others similar to it, and they were posting employment for people who had the skill sets to have those jobs, which would require government clearances. Of course, in England there's an official Secrets Act where you assigned something on the dotted line when you leave a government job or when you leave the FBI, and if you had a clearance, there's also a document. It's not so High and Mighty sort of a name, but it's a very specific document which indicates the secrets you have, things you know, will remain.
Speaker 5: With you, you won't give them to others.
Speaker 4: So if someone is either fired for a job or just decides to leave or moves and hasn't got a position, but they used to have a clearance, what it looks like the Chinese are aiming at are those kind of people involvement involved in the tech world, where they've got clearances and technology skill. The difficulty is they're pitching people in this effort to get their knowledge or secrets in a very cold way. That is to say, at one point they have to say, well give it, show us the examples of things you've written, thing, what your skill set is in your particular field, and at that point they should say, well, everything I've written in the past five years was classified it for the corow government, but some right or secret or top secret or compartment at something. So at one point they may say, well, look, I'm stuck here in Portland, Oregon. I moved here to be with my wife's family. I don't have a job. I got to get a job. Maybe I just give them one of these papers I had so they see my skill in writing, and that's the kind of thing they're looking for. But the weakness in that from the other side is that if you give someone to your secret or if you realize that's what they want, you report this to your local FBI office or the security officer in the last place where you worked, if you're a defense contractor, and that person will put out the alert. They'll say, Hey, all your people who are leaving your positions, now, whether you're leaving them or looking to leave the position, be aware this is out there. So it could only work maybe one or two times, unless someone is really against the US, and it can be shot down by having noticed that just like came out, but enough people did it or happened it happened to them where they were pitched this way that it became known. So all the effort, all the time, and they put into it. I don't know how much its succeeded, but.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the problem.
Speaker 5: That was the plan.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem I see as a common sense guy. There's several things.
Speaker 3: Number One, most people need money, right and if you leave the government, you don't have the job anymore or you really need money, so they've become desperate. And number two, based on everything I've learned in the last ten years with Donald Trump as president, almost the whole government is against them.
Speaker 1: They're all communists. I mean, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: I mean I know it's not one hundred percent, but it must be like some very high number that are communists and traders and willing to sell out the United States, and they hate the country, they hate capitalism.
Speaker 1: Nowadays, it seems like they all hate Jews for being Jewish. I mean, it's just crazy how bad the liberal left is.
Speaker 3: And it seems like everyone in the government is part of the liberal left and the deep state and the DC swamp.
Speaker 1: So when they put ads like.
Speaker 3: That out, it seems to me there's a high level of probability they're going to find people who are willing to play ball.
Speaker 5: Well, you know the term fishing expedition. This is from their side, really a fishing expedition.
Speaker 4: So I like, you're looking for a search warrant, anything in the house so you think might be of interest, you have to the nigb it specifically, their fishing expedition is going to these people behind you mentioned.
Speaker 5: Some people leave American and go to Ireland.
Speaker 4: Others leave the job because they just don't want to work for the government for the president. But most people who are loyal Americans who have the clearance and work for the federal government hits their job to do their job and also to keep the secrets. Once they leave, and I know they find out or they realize that if they give away secrets, they are convicted of can be convicted of espionage providing someone information corporately or overtly as much as you can to get whatever money you want. But it's the only crime mentioned in the US Constitution where it has the death penalty to go along with it.
Speaker 5: That's espionage, and that's what they'd be committing.
Speaker 1: All right, We'll be right back with Wayne Barnes.
Speaker 3: All right, Wayne Aller Ruth, this is war Zone Live, the official podcast, The Gateway Punnet Root for America dot COM's my website, Everything's there, my TV shows, my podcast everything, my radio show Root for America dot Com. All right, so we're talking Wayne Barnes, twenty nine year FBI counter intelligence agent. Now, Wayne, you use the same playbook to turn sources yourself, in other words, to turn foreign sources into American spies.
Speaker 1: Who are who are spying on RBF? Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Hopefully?
Speaker 4: I'd like to say my efforts were much more sophisticated than a fishing expedition through a LinkedIn.
Speaker 3: So you did turn people, but you did turn people for a living, so you understand how it's.
Speaker 5: Done, right. Yes. No, we use the term recruit. You recruit an individual.
Speaker 4: And if you have a Soviet or in the Cold War, a CAGV officer, he decides to defect to the West, and we know that that's the case, maybe he's in trouble at home. We like to find him, befriend and recruit him and understand what is difficult he is. And instead of having him leave the country and come out as an open defector, we like to turn him around and send him back, or if he's in the Soviet embassy in Washington, we'd like to have him just stay in place as long as he can, as long as it's safe for him. So that's a recruitment in place. We'd rather have someone not defect openly if we can possibly do that.
Speaker 5: So we have cases where we work on individuals.
Speaker 4: During the Cold War, during the ear of the Warsaw Pact, we dealt with embassy officials from Romania, Czechoslovakia, pol In, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, and the effort was to recruit them and you found someone. For instance, in the Czech embassy, a man was a Czech colonel in charge of their intelligence service in the embassy, but he was also a captain in the KGB, had that rank, so people in the block embassies would know a lot of what the Soviets were doing, besides having the Soviets as targets. So the goal is to recruit one of them and as much turned them. That's more like a criminal term when you were talking about someone in a gang. You turn them so they work against their fellow men or their fellow gang members. But so the terms what years are. It's a recruitment in place, and it's the defectors. And when you hear about the gymnasts and the rowers, they say, oh, this person defected.
Speaker 5: They are asylum seekers.
Speaker 4: In order to be a defector, you have to have intelligence information, whether you had a clearance, we have to have intelligence data to either to bring with you or that's in your head when you come out.
Speaker 5: So we deal with defectors and intelligence officers.
Speaker 1: All right. So this is a LinkedIn story.
Speaker 3: But in addition to LinkedIn, how else is Chinese intelligence trying to recruit Americans?
Speaker 1: What other ways are they doing it?
Speaker 5: Well, their system is completely different than ours.
Speaker 4: A number of years ago, a senior intelligence official in China who was making a presentation in some sort of a meeting where he was wearing an American style suit, and he was asked about how do you get information from the West, in the US in particular, and he laughed and he said, we have them covered now. If we want to try to cover China, they have an embassy in Washington, d C. They have consulates at various places, and you could try to recruit an intelligence officer who's there, or any embassy official, but they have a much more advantageous situation to go against the US. So, how many American students are exchange students in China working on a PhD?
Speaker 5: Man how many Chinese students are in the US. We're in the PhD. I mean, the number of students are extraordinary.
Speaker 4: I had worked some cases involving Saudi not in when I in counter intelligence, but I was surprised to learn that they're eighteen thousand Saudi students in the US. That's an astonishing number. And the Chinese, I'm sure that it's more so. We have documents which we would consider not classified, something which an individual to PhD thesis on, whether it's do with physics or orbitating.
Speaker 5: Our planets to whatever it might be.
Speaker 4: In places like the Soviet Union, places like China, those things are classified. So you can get things which in their countries will be classified, but not in our country.
Speaker 5: So it's really enormously open.
Speaker 4: But if you have a driver for Nancy Pelosi, if you have a girlfriend of Congressman Swallwell and other individuals, they're all over. How many Americans are or an official in China, so they can pepper the continent with all sorts of peple at different levels. So if you remember, many people ask about the show The Americans, which was too a Soviet couple on a TV and Netflix, or one of those shows where they were illegals, that is to say, they were undercover pretending to be Americans, just with the regular jobs. And the question is, well they don't have clearances, Well, you know, what could they do? But they meet people with clearances. They go to the party of FBI and lives across the street to hear what he and his friends having conversation. You can learn things, not necessarily with clearances, but about people, about meetings, about concepts. But coming to the US, they can have people in positions. You know, if you're Nancy Pelosi's chauffeur, what can you learn?
Speaker 5: You would be surprised what you can learn.
Speaker 3: Well, how about Dianne Feinstein's schaeffer, right, wasn't there a problem with him as well?
Speaker 1: If I remember correctly, chief of staff something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd be making a mismatch with it.
Speaker 5: It was a Pelosi versus Feinstein bis.
Speaker 4: I apologize whoever it was, but certainly that's that's the same idea, and there's a lot that can be learned. Plus if they want, if they have the technology, they can put you know, bugs places have the back window sealed up so that to take a taxi you can't get from front to back. You can put a listening device there, so it doesn't matter whether the window is sealed you can sell up someone listening. I mean, the essiganized back says to enormously opportunistic in the US for these.
Speaker 3: So Wayne, we're talking here. This entire interview has been about China, China, China and all their attempts to stick spies in the United States. But my director Patar was just asking me here off to the side, Patar saying, ask Wayne about Iranian intelligence. They must be sticking people inside the United States to spy as well, in many, many different ways.
Speaker 5: It's not that it's not as sophisticated.
Speaker 4: It's much more technology with NSA and other organizations. What the military has with what they know about Iran is absolutely extraordinary.
Speaker 5: Plus our allies and the.
Speaker 4: Skills and technology is coming out of Ukraine with her, with their various levels of drones, boats that are drones. Now, I don't know what the status is of counter terrorism and US intelligence against Aaron. If they're functioning in the US, like we can't easily go there. You can have people covertly as the CIA or other intelligence organ.
Speaker 1: But they can easily come here.
Speaker 4: They can easily come here much more easily than we go there. It's not that their standards are higher.
Speaker 5: You just you know, look at me.
Speaker 4: I probably can't go there and start peaking Farsi and have them accept the conversation from me. So you have someone who's ethnically from that country in this country.
Speaker 5: It hardly makes a difference in many locations.
Speaker 3: So right well, especially like Beverly Hills, it's known as Little Iran.
Speaker 1: Now it's just Iranians everywhere.
Speaker 3: I'm sure of ninety nine percent of them are good Iranians who are escaped to this country. Of many of them are Jewish Iranians who ran away from the Muslim radicalism. But there must be a few that slip in who are working for the Iranian government and are here as spies. I'm sure you recruited the source that took down Robert Henson and who was an FBI trader. Your book a trader in the FBI. The Hunt for a Russian Mole tells that story. Tell us what happened in that story.
Speaker 4: I've been assigned to Washington, the Washington Field Office for eighteen years, and I had been the.
Speaker 5: Security officer for the Field Office.
Speaker 4: I had a record number of hours of what we called FaceTime, working undercover operations against harder targets the Soviets, Romanian Chechs, Polls, Hungarians, all sorts of people who wrote a handbook about working undercover count intelligence for the newer agents coming in so know how to do it. So I had awful lot of that experience and I had to brief to record I think twenty four defectors and recruitments and plats. My brain was deeply embedded into that area. And then I had a daughter who was born with a disability, and they said, you need to go to San Diego, who with the Children's Hospital have the best orthpedic surgeons in the world. So I left all that behind. I was happy to do it regarding my daughter. But so I moved to San Diego and I was away from count intelligence working healthcare fraud and other things. And then one day I got a call from an old old friend from Washington on a Sunday morning. He said, Mike and Dave and I are coming out on Tuesday. Don't tell anybody we're coming. And that's a surprise. That's called undercover of darkness. And the Bureau doesn't do that. But they came out, I didn't, don't tell your wife, don't tell the counter intelligence people know one.
Speaker 5: So I met them on a Tuesday.
Speaker 4: And they said, right up front, we have a penetration of the FBI.
Speaker 5: We have a mole in the FBI.
Speaker 4: Working for the KGB. And at one point there was a question whether it was the FBI or the CIA. What turns out obviously it was the FBI. So they said, there's a Russian who we knows the face of the man you have seen the American who's giving sects of the Russians.
Speaker 5: They said, he's.
Speaker 4: Coming to a film festival in Santa Monica in two months. They said, we want you to go to this film festival. Create some kind of backstopping cover, some legend which would enable you to be there, like a financewer.
Speaker 5: Of independent film, something like that.
Speaker 4: But go to the film festival, find this man, meet him, befriend him, recruit him, and then show him photos of a dozen senior agents who we suspect. One of them might be the mole in the FBI. That's really your mission impossible. And I when the Soviet was assigned to Washington for four years during the Cold War, it was almost impossible to recruit them. So I said, well, gee, how long do we have to do this? And they said, well, the festival last for eight days.
Speaker 1: Used to do this.
Speaker 4: You're laughing with me, right, there's the movie, right, So Tom Cruise's movies making that point. His obstacles were physical, jumping out of airplanes and motorcycles off of cliffs. Mine was psychological. There are two superpowers, and the Russians believed they belonged to the best super power. So why would the guy want to talk to me? And the answer is he probably wouldn't. But that is the whole idea of recruiting.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I have a dear friend in John Douglas, who was the original profile. He invented profiling. He is a mind hunter and he had a criminal mind show.
Speaker 5: Was based upon him as well.
Speaker 4: He was creating profiles for people like He started with zero murderers, went the prisons, interviewed all the zero murderers to know what their mindset was. At the same time, parallel to that, but not directly connected. We were profiling people in the various embassies who we wanted to target, and that was that was extremely important.
Speaker 5: You just can't pitch someone in a bathroom.
Speaker 4: You really have to have a lot of knowledge about about the individuals, and in this situation, we had.
Speaker 5: Some information about the man.
Speaker 4: But the idea is I had to go to the film festal and find him and then meet him in a way that he wouldn't think was suspicious.
Speaker 5: I meaning the CIA that what they called a cold bump.
Speaker 4: You have an empy reception and invite everybody in who wants to come, and someone who came, who's the target of viewers, you just back around and hit them on the side, oh excuse me, and then start a conversation. They couldn't be anything more obvious of someone who's trying to get closer to it and everybody having the cold bump.
Speaker 5: We had to do that completely the other way around.
Speaker 4: We had to find him and in a way that would be unsuspicious to meet him and have.
Speaker 5: Him become a friend and then try to deal with it from there.
Speaker 4: But it didn't work in that eight days, but it did eventually work he did point out a photo and a couple of years later Robert Hanson was arrested.
Speaker 5: So it worked well. But I was retired by then, so I was.
Speaker 4: Out of the intelligence classification loop when it happened.
Speaker 3: Talking to Wayne Barnes, twenty nine year FBI counter intelligence agent his book A Trader in the FBI to Hunt for a Russian Mole.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back. What would you say if we told you you could reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 6: Symptom without painful exercises In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny Intercellular Hydration Protocol.
Speaker 1: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 3: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs.
Speaker 1: That work for a moment, but Pip's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 6: We have been helping people gain inter cellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 3: You will lose fat, not wand fat fast, including that killer visceral fat.
Speaker 1: Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 6: Now, so log on to energize tell dot com. That's energized heel dot com.
Speaker 7: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy potential reduction and prescriptions more, the filling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 1: Hi Wayne L. Route for zee chod Genesis Medicine.
Speaker 3: Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported. I know many of you have Type two diabetes or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines.
Speaker 1: They created a website.
Speaker 3: Just from my fans Retscher now at cureshwar dot com. That's cureshwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to cure dashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases. Go to Cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm way down the route.
Speaker 3: The national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital of the world.
Speaker 1: Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas.
Speaker 3: It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery.
Speaker 1: It's estimated to contain.
Speaker 3: Up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we empower the AI future of America with clean natural gas.
Speaker 1: Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner.
Speaker 3: Whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about a thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lost Soldier dot com.
Speaker 1: That's Lost Soldier dot Come all right, Wayne, delaruth. This is war Zone Live.
Speaker 3: We're talking Wayne Barnes, twenty nine year FBI counter intelligence agent. All right, last thing, and then we'll have to say goodbye because we're running at a time. But you mentioned a little earlier.
Speaker 1: This struck me.
Speaker 3: You mentioned all the you know, how easy it is for China to spy because there's very few American students in China, but there's thousands and thousands, tens of thousands of Chinese students in America, and actually it's more tens of thousand. Last I heard, I believe President Trump talked about six hundred thousand Chinese students in America and he said he was gonna let them keep going because the university would go broke without them. And I'm very you know, I'm a very big pro Trump guy. I'm a friend to President Trump. He made a point of saying at the White House, Wayne Root never waits a minute.
Speaker 1: He introduced me the crowd.
Speaker 3: He said, Wayne Root never waits a minute saying negative things about me. And that's what I appreciate about him. I'll never forget that about you. But I'm about to say something negative about him. I'm allowed to disagree with him once in a while. Why would we let in six hundred thousand foreign students from China? They're almost likely to be almost all of them, if not most of them, are likely to be enemies, spies working for China bringing back information.
Speaker 1: I don't want to let them in our country.
Speaker 3: Don't you think that's a national security risk to let six hundred thousand Chinese students into America. I can't imagine that they let them come here without them being recruited to be spies, every one of them.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, I don't make the rules. It would be different if I did. But here's the deal.
Speaker 4: When they talk about how Islam is a peaceful language, and how many bad Muslims are, what's a percentage?
Speaker 5: And if there's a.
Speaker 4: Billion Muslims in the world, how many of those would be in the US would not be peaceful Muslims? How many students could come over here and not be connected with their services when we work Eastern Bloc countries, not just Russia, but all the other Warsaw Pact anytime a student came out, even priests, if you were a remaining Orthodox priest and you came to be a priest and a new church in Washington, for instance, you had to be, if not recruited, you had to be at least a person who would do their bidding. And if you came out and you didn't do the bidding, you got sent back or they punish your family.
Speaker 5: Your wife lost her job back there. So it's the same deal here.
Speaker 4: The number of Chinese students, they're not all quote officers, not all working for them.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't matter what the percentage is.
Speaker 4: Whatever percentage is, the whole number is simply enormous, right, And that's really a problem. You can knock get back to half as many and they would still have that many.
Speaker 5: But they do commit espionage.
Speaker 4: They get secrets that don't seem to be significant secrets many times. But someone back there in Beijing is putting all the pieces of the puzzle together, which was greatly concerned me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, you said about numbers like that, the number I've heard for years now is when it comes to Muslims, about twenty percent of all the Muslims in the world are radicalized and want to kill us and want to be terrorists, and like it when Americans die, whether it's twenty percent or not, I.
Speaker 1: Hear that's the number.
Speaker 3: Well, there's two billion Muslims in the world, so that means there's four one hundred million Muslims.
Speaker 1: That want to kill us.
Speaker 3: That's a really big number. Even if eighty percent are not bad people. That's a huge number, a scary number.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: That's the problem with it open society. We want to have the open society, and you have to figure out how to filter out, how to keep many out. I just think as a whole number, there's far too many. But those who come out who they want to live in the West, they want to be honest, decent Americans, like these the World Cup fans that came from Scotland, Australia, the Brits and anyplace else.
Speaker 5: They want to be here.
Speaker 4: They want to love it here, and that's a big deal. I just wanted to show you this.
Speaker 5: This is the.
Speaker 4: Book A trader in the FBI, The Hunt for a Russian Mole. It came out April seventh on Amazon. It sold out the first day and it was the number one for new release for the rest of the month and it's doing pretty well. But it is that story, how that story ended resulting in recruiting at intelligence person from the Soviet Union, the former Soviet Union. And it turned out to be a dynamic story. You can write fiction, but this one was all true, and I'm proud of it.
Speaker 3: He's got great stories, a great patriot. He has really bled for his country. Wayne Barnes, twenty nine year FBI counter intelligence agent. His book A Trader in the FBI, The Hunt for a Russian Mole a fascinating story. It's more fascinating than even fiction. Real life very often more fascinating the fiction. And Wayne's got the proof. Wayne Barnes, thank you for hanging with us.
Speaker 5: My pleasure. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All Right, the other Wayne, we got lots of Wayne's here. Wayne's a while. All right, here's a good example of the problems we face.
Speaker 3: And I think the biggest problem is the insurrectionist communist judges, or maybe I say communists. First, communist insurrectionist judges. And here's a judge in Nevada, a judge in Nevada. I'll see if I could find his name, US District Judge Richard Bulware. The second, a Nevada judge accused. He's black, he's a Democrat, and I'm guessing he's a communist who hates this country and his wife is a city councilwoman.
Speaker 1: Very few people know that he.
Speaker 3: Accused ICE of lawless conduct for holding immigrants with no legal status and arbitrary detention for months without providing bond hearings, and ordered the release of seventeen detainees earlier this month and said he would consider sanctions against ICE officials who defied his orders, and all but two of the tainees have been released as of Monday, according to the ACLU, which represents them.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: His orders relate to his late March ruling in which he determined that a Department of Homeland Security policy that called for mandatory detention of immigrants and deportation proceedings who otherwise would have been eligible for bail was unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: Oh, these people are all the same, all right. Ameolife dot Com is the sponsor of this show.
Speaker 3: I use their alkali structured silver solution four times a day. I drink it to boost my immune system, and their natural silver mouthwashed to keep my breath clean, and their silver gel on my face and tonight before I go to bed to keep the wrinkles away. Doing a great job, and silver lozengers throughout the show to keep my voice alive doing a great job. The good folks at AMO realize inflation is hitting hard right now, so they're offering my listeners a special thirty percent discount on their entire product line.
Speaker 1: Visit amolife dot com. That's ameolife dot com.
Speaker 3: Use the promo code Route thirty and you get thirty percent off on everything Route thirty, thirty percent off on every product they sell.
Speaker 1: Route thirty. Eight hundred four to two two.
Speaker 3: Eighty one forty eight is their phone number, eight hundred four to two two eighty one forty eight.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back, all right, way alarue.
Speaker 3: You know, one of my big arguments against illegal immigration is that if they're allowed to break the law, then you and I are allowed to break the law. You and I should be able to pick any law that we want, and why limit it to one?
Speaker 1: But you know, let's make it reasonable.
Speaker 3: We should all pick one law, every one of us, and we're allowed to break it whenever we want. If we don't believe in the law, we could break it. And I personally don't believe in income taxes. You know, over the years, I've paid the IRS millions of dollars. Last year I paid them well over one hundred thousand, probably closer to two hundred thousand dollars, and over the years I've paid them millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't I just be able to say, ef it, I don't know the irs anything.
Speaker 3: Why should I follow the law? Illegal aliens don't follow the law. Why should I follow in the law? Why should any of us?
Speaker 1: Why can't I drive one hundred miles an hour because I don't have to follow law?
Speaker 3: Screw the police, screw the highway patrol. Isn't that what we should say. If you don't think we should say it.
Speaker 1: Then you can't argue logically.
Speaker 3: That you know, most illegal aliens are not criminals, you know, because some of them commit crimes.
Speaker 1: Those are criminals.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll let you deport them, but the rest of them should stay because they're good, honest people just trying to better their lives.
Speaker 1: No, they're not.
Speaker 3: You can't just let someone decide to follow any law they want to and to not follow whichever ones they don't want.
Speaker 1: If they can do it, then I could do it, and pretty soon the.
Speaker 3: Whole country will stop paying taxes, and the whole country will stop driving at sixty miles an hour.
Speaker 1: They'll drive it one.
Speaker 3: Hundred miles an hour and everyone will do whatever they want to do. And I guess that is what democrats want, because here's a good example.
Speaker 1: Here's an elected lawmaker.
Speaker 3: Where is this? This is in Massachusetts. I guess right, Oh, New Hampshire. A Democrat New Hampshire lawmaker. She's a leadfoot driver. She's making the outrageous claim she was clocked in one hundred and seven miles an hour. And by the way, I'm a speeder, right, I've been a speeder in my whole life. I always go above the speed limit. So I'm going with the traffic. I'm not going one hundred and seven. Everyone in the road in Vegas goes eighty five, eighty in the slow lane, in eighty five in the fast lane. And I'm always in the fast lane going eighty five with everybody else.
Speaker 1: But she's going one hundred and seven. And even though.
Speaker 3: I'm rationalizing my driving eighty five. And I always drive nice sports cards. I've had Aston Martin's, I've had Maseraties, I've had Porsches, I've had you know, Mercedes, BMW's, you name it, Nicest cars you could ever drive and I've had them.
Speaker 1: All and I drive fast. They're meant to drive fast, right, But.
Speaker 3: If you get caught you do, you did commit a crime, and you have to pay the fine, and the policeman has every right to pull you over. And I never try and make excuses. I'm like, yeah, I was speeding, Okay, give me the ticket. I don't try and make an excuse that I'm different than everybody else. You've got toby the law, and if you dontbate the law, you got to pay the price. And if you're a foreigner and you broke into the United States, you got to get kicked out. But here's a Democrat lawmaker clocked at one hundred and seven miles an hour and she claims she's immune from speeding laws. I never heard that one before. I never tried to make that case ever in my whole life. A New Hampshire state lawmaker clocked at driving one hundred and seven miles per hour, accused of driving ninety two miles per hour on the same highway a year later, has been making an audacious argument to avoid legal consequences for her speeding. She's arguing that the state constitution shields her from being stopped by police while traveling to or from a legislative session.
Speaker 1: She's a legislative legislature.
Speaker 3: She's a legislator in the state legislature, and she's arguing that when you're driving to or from a legislative session in the legislature, that you're not you can't be.
Speaker 1: Stopped by the police.
Speaker 3: State Representative Ellen Reid two separate speeding cases ninety miles an hour and one hundred and seven miles per hour, claims the sheriff deputies who stopped her on Interstate ninety three had no authority to detain her charger since the state's constitution, she says, lawmakers cannot be arrested while traveling to or from the legislature. She has repeatedly asserted legislative privilege, speaking of Democrats, talking about white privilege, legislative privilege to ask the charge of stemming from two traffic stoff.
Speaker 1: To be dismissed on account of the office she holds.
Speaker 3: She pressed her case all the way to New Hampshire Supreme Court, which declined in June to hear her appeal at this stage.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't an emergency, it wasn't life or death.
Speaker 3: She was just driving to the legislature. Maybe I would guess she wasn't even doing that. You know, sometimes policemen drive to just get groceries to their family, or they drive.
Speaker 1: Home and they put the siren on, the lights on. She may not have even been driving the legislature.
Speaker 3: Who knows, But in either case, I must say that it makes a great argument in the legal alien world.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I just keep saying, if they could avoid the law, if they don't like the law, they could break it.
Speaker 1: And you think it's okay.
Speaker 3: In the ACL you think it's okay, and the Democrat Party thinks okay, And I'm right, I need not call them. I'll have that out in the next week. Then all of us can choose whatever law we don't like and break it. I give everyone one law. Break whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's murder, maybe it's rape.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want, you don't believe in it, you're allowed to break it.
Speaker 1: If the illegals can do it, we could do it.
Speaker 3: And probably the most important one is the irs. We should all just stop paying taxes. Screw the government. You want to see how far that goes.
Speaker 1: You see if that works or not.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back oh wait now, Ruth, this is Warzone Live. Rootfamerica dot com is my website.
Speaker 1: You can email me anytime.
Speaker 3: Weaightrooth at gmail dot com. Alright, waitel Ruth, the Root, The Root, The Root's on fire. Welcome back. This is Warzone Live. We're the official podcast to the Gateway Pundit. And oh do we have a great guest for you today, because still in the end, illegal immigration and boys and girls' schools, and transgender this and transgender that.
Speaker 1: The open border.
Speaker 3: There's a million issues in the world, but to me, the number one issue is making money. I'm like trump Man, making moneys in my DNA. Making money's in my blood. I'm always looking for ways to make more money. In the end, that makes an awful lot of problems go away for the nation and for the middle class and for the people of this country. Making money is our gotta be our number one goal. Economy jobs, GDP, That's what really matters. So I got a great guest for you to talk about it, Lost Soldier. Oil and Gas has been the sponsor of this show for almost a year. Now do you realize it's been about a year that they've been the sponsor of my podcast, my national radio show, my national TV show on Real America's Voice TV network. And it's really an amazing property. It took forty years to piece together. It is forty thousand acre giant gas discovery, estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, making one of the largest natural gas discoveries in the Rocky Mounty region Rocky Mountain region, excuse me, in the last thirty year years. And they have a management forecast projecting just the first twenty five wells to produce four hundred million cubic feet per day of natural gas and by twenty thirty five targeted production of over a billion cubic feet a day.
Speaker 1: An amazing project.
Speaker 3: And I invested in this project not once, but twice last year. I intend to invest a third time this year. And I want to introduce you to the project.
Speaker 1: And I want to.
Speaker 3: Introduce you to the guy who is the CEO and the chairman of the board who invented this project, Mark Bruner, CEO of Lost Soldier.
Speaker 1: Oil and Gas. The website, by the way.
Speaker 3: Lost Soldier dot com, Lost Soldier dot com. Mark, Welcome to the show. I haven't had John in quite a while. You've been running around the world raising money. You've been in Europe, You've been in Switzerland, you've been in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: You're all over the world. You're an amazing guy.
Speaker 3: You're always traveling, You're always raising money, you're always running your company.
Speaker 1: You are a busy man like me.
Speaker 3: That's hard to nail you down. So it's great to have you back on the show.
Speaker 1: So wonderful to be with you again.
Speaker 5: Away and good to see.
Speaker 1: You all right.
Speaker 3: So you're a second generation oil and gas man. You're actually a second generation oil and gas legend. Your previous public companies, Pennaco Energy produced about one hundred to one for every dollar invested investors and stockholders made one hundred dollars and Ultra Petroleum spectacular return for investors. That one was a thousand to one for every dollar invested. People got back a thousand. It was one of the biggest stocks of the entire decade of I think it was the nineties, right, it was the go go nineties.
Speaker 1: That stock was one of the highest flyers on Wall Street.
Speaker 3: So Lost Soldier is an amazing, amazing project.
Speaker 1: But tell people why it's so amazing.
Speaker 3: Why I guess you think it's even bigger, biggest to your career, that would make it bigger than Pennico or Ultra Petroleum. Ultra Petroleum a thousand to one return on investment, and you say this is the biggest of your career, what do you.
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 8: And when I compare it with Ultra petroleum, it has a sequence of regionally pervasive sands where we can see based on the seismic interpretation, we can drill up to five hundred horizontal wells so far that we could see. And the other wonderful thing is is that no one can drill this for fifty years. We know of where all the basins are for fifty years. All of them have been drilled as far as I know, except this one. Because there's a uranium mine out here that was whenever Three Mile Island melted down in the early eighties, they started reclamating this mine. Kennicott did three years ago. They finished the reclamation. I got a call, I drilled it, and as they say, the rest is history. Certainly the largest gas field I've ever found right now, if you compare it with some of the other basins, there's thousands of feet of layer cake type regionally pervasive overpressure sands. It's very much like the Hainesville and the Utica. If any of you've heard of those plays, you've probably heard of a guy named Jerry Jones and on the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: That's like number one play.
Speaker 8: Now, okay, the Western Haysville and I would encourage everyone to compare what we have with the Western Hayesville because I think it certainly, you know, is comparable. The difference here is we're the only operator. No one else is in here is just us. We made the discovery. We have legacy infrastructure that is on the slash rows. We can tie into all that legacy infrastructure. We're laying a five mile line to start producing gas this year. And you know, the plan is when we finished this private placement to be producing about four hundred and five hundred million qv feet today three hundred million a year in cash flow within thirty six months, and then we plan to build a forty two to forty six line fifty miles away to the Trading Club one center about ten times that. There's another guy named Warren Buffett that's looping on that line that going out to California.
Speaker 1: So you know, as you all know, he's no fool.
Speaker 8: So he's going to send all his gas out to a Pacific corp in the West Coast.
Speaker 1: So we hope to be able to do that too.
Speaker 5: Anyway, that's pretty much a.
Speaker 3: Summary, Wayne, So give me some new updates, because remember I'm one of your investors.
Speaker 1: I invested not once but twice last year, very.
Speaker 3: Big healthy investments by the way, from Wayne Root, and I planned to investing in this year.
Speaker 1: What's happened between.
Speaker 3: The last time we spoke on TV, which was probably six months ago. Though you've had your president of your company and your COO talking to me on TV as well, but you were busy traveling.
Speaker 1: Give us some updates from last year.
Speaker 3: What exciting things have happened, and tell me what will happen this year, in the year twenty twenty six.
Speaker 8: Well, I think you know. One of the things that we've done is that you're always looking for permits to drill. You're always looking for right of ways and other things in order to be able to lay the pipelines. All this is completed, okay, it's finished, okay, and so we're going to start building this pipeline sometime in July when what we call the winter STIPs are off and we can get in here and lay that pipeline. We think it'll take you know, forty five to sixty days to finish the pipeline. Then we'll be producing gas. Okay, So that's going to happen this year. We're very excited about that. The other thing that I think is important is that we have a deal with the Fed federal government. All the leases that we have, they're federal and state leases. They've been put into what we call a federal unit, which means that it's all those different leases we had like fifty six of them, they're they're one lease.
Speaker 1: Now it means that we can.
Speaker 8: Orderly develop this gas field with the cooperation of the federal government. They've stamped a deposit commercial. So all those things have happened, and yeah, we think we're going to be able to do that. We're hoping to be able to drill some of the deep over pressure of horizontals this year, at least one, maybe two of those. We were anticipating fifty million a day plus. Wells, they're going to be expensive, you know, they're twenty to thirty million dollars apiece. But when you're producing those kind of rates, they pay out very quickly and so you know, possibly within a year, so something. You know, the field next to us, Lost Soldier Field, which I named my company after that field has been producing for over one hundred years, produced four hundred and fifty million barrels still in US three thousand, five hundred barrels a day. And so some of the deeper stuff that we're looking for and we think we'll find, we'll find some of those this year as well. So very exciting times for us. And by the way, we also drill. We're not drilling for our sales in Bridge, which transports about thirty percent of the natural gas in the United States. We're entering into a twenty three year old contract with them.
Speaker 5: I think that would speak.
Speaker 8: Very highly of our drilling people and their abilities, and you know, we're very excited about that relationship with them as well. So we're going to be having revenue out of our drilling company, out of our pipeline company, out of our working interests, and those people don't invest that will also enjoy a package of overrunning role as well.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was and don't forget the thing that got me was you know, I have seen a lot of potential in my life. I think this is the most potential I've ever seen. But potential is one thing that doesn't mean you ever deliver. You have a track record, that's amazing. That's great.
Speaker 1: Pennaco Ultra Petroleum, very impressive. That was a.
Speaker 3: Decision pusher for me. And then of course what else can you invest in? Like if I put one hundred thousand dollars into stocks and those stocks happen to go down, I would get no tax break.
Speaker 1: It would do nothing for me until the day they went back up.
Speaker 3: You get a three thousand dollars deduction on stock losses in a given year. But with oil and gas, it's the most generous tax deduction you can ever get. It's seventy percent right off the first year you invest. So if I put one hundred thousand in, I get a seventy thousand dollars tax deduction on my tax return in the first year and the other thirty over the next I think three years.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, so that's pretty impressive.
Speaker 5: There's been a change.
Speaker 8: It's one hundred percent now not seventy percent really under the tax under the Trump tax bills.
Speaker 1: But that's for this year coming up twenty ten. Yes, I said it's twenty twenty five. I have to go by the old rum, but I assume yeah.
Speaker 8: I think the other thing too, is that the viewers need to realize that we don't have to process any of this. This is ninety three percent methane H four, so no processing.
Speaker 1: We don't have to be on any plants.
Speaker 8: When we put into the pipeline, it can go directly into homes. We have people contaking us about putting in data centers. There's a lot of options here that we're going to be looking at, Wayne, So we'll give you updated as things happen this year.
Speaker 1: All right, data centers would seem to be the way to go.
Speaker 3: That's all anyone talks about now is data centers and how much they use so much you know energy, Well, you've got the energy for them, so it would seem like would be a profit center. Last thing for accredited investors who want to learn more and get involved, they go to loss Soldier dot com and then what happens.
Speaker 1: Someone gets back to them. Yeah, we'll get back to them.
Speaker 8: We give them the information so they can access they get access all the information.
Speaker 5: We'll answer their questions.
Speaker 8: And you know, we look at all our investors as a family, if they ever been the Lost Soldier families, like what we just need to.
Speaker 3: Say, right well, with my big investment, I'd better be a good family member.
Speaker 1: I better be loved. Better be loved, Mark, We'll let you move in.
Speaker 8: We'll let you move in second.
Speaker 3: Home and Wyoming Lost Soldier dot com, Lost Soldier dot Com. Go there, give them your contact information. They'll get right back to you and show you how you can be involved. It's the right project, right time, the right president, the right energy secretary, the right CEO.
Speaker 1: Mark Brunner with an incredible spectacular past record.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Marklssoldier dot com. Hi Wayne LaRue for zeechad Genesis Medicine. Their CEO, Dan Montano has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported. I know many of you have type two diabetes or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines.
Speaker 1: They created a website.
Speaker 3: Just from my fans retsch now at cureshwar dot com. That's Cure cre dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to Cure dashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases? Go to Cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Wayne Allen Route.
Speaker 3: If you're sick and tired of supporting world companies, I have great news for you. You don't have to anymore. You could shop where my wife Cindy and I shop at Great Patriotstore dot com. My number one best selling Great Patriot bycotbook is filled with real American patriotic companies. My team research thousands of companies, and one company stood out above all. Great Patriotstore dot com. This is the answer to inflation. Hundreds of household and personal products you're already buying much higher quality now toxic chemicals delivered to write your door at incredible prices. Great Patriots Store dot com is run by conservatives and Patriots. Twenty thousand American families are joining every month and you should too. And now they've got the beef pasture raised with no hormones, antibiotics or mRNA ever exclusively available only to their members, like costcoor Sam's Club.
Speaker 1: You need to become a member.
Speaker 3: Go to Great Patriots Store dot com. Fill out the form, They'll contact you right away and boom, you remember, go to Great Patriots Store dot com. That's Great Patriot Store dot com. Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR KIP Peradge is one of a kind.
Speaker 1: Global investment and economic newsletter. Listen up. Trump is in charge the glory days you're here. Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 3: This is your four year window, so make a fortune and set up your retirement for.
Speaker 1: The rest of your life. Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down. Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 3: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beaten the markets eighty six percent of the time, while the average wall stream money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 1: Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy. Let Kip proove it to you for free.
Speaker 3: Kip's offering his daily VRA investment letter completely free for two weeks. Free for two weeks. Try it for two weeks. I know you'll stay for life. Join now at VRA insider dot com.
Speaker 1: Wayne Root the Root, Root, the Root is on fire.
Speaker 3: Here's another story. What kind of person do the Democrats Socialists of America tract? Viral photos show you exactly the type.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to read this one.
Speaker 3: In the deleted pictures and posts of one DSA member from Denver, you will find out why they're simultaneously the least and most scary contingent on the American political spectrum. So in New York City, three Verly anti Israel pro Medicare for All DSA candidates back by DSA Mayor zoorun Mondambie won the Democrat primaries for the US House. One week later in Colorado. I mentioned this on my podcast now my shows melt Ciros. I just mention this on my Top.
Speaker 1: Ten show on Saturday. A DSA insurgent who has who has been working as a barista after she was fired from her legal job due to an anti Semitic pro Hamas open letter law firms want a Democrat primary to unseat a Democrat who has been representing the Denver area district since nineteen ninety seven. Roughly a third of Democratic voters now want candidates who describe themselves as Democrat socialists, even as Graham Plattner had to step down in Maine, you know, with the with the Nazi tattoo on his chest and spent most of his life as a blackout alcoholic who rapes and assaults women allegedly, even with that, you know, you know what it's like. It's like the women who.
Speaker 3: See Islam and the men who beat the crap out of him and rape them every single day.
Speaker 1: You know, just when there's no goats around, they rape the women. There's no goats, there's no cows, there's nothing else to rapes. Then they rape the women or they stone them.
Speaker 3: They bury him to their neck and they stone them, or they pour acid in their face.
Speaker 1: If a little girl wants to go to school.
Speaker 3: And they see and then there's white American women who go, oh, I want to be married, I want to change the Muslim and go marry a Muslim. Anybody who sees what the Democrats socialists are like and wants to be a Democrat.
Speaker 1: Socialist is sick in the head. Sick in the head.
Speaker 3: But there was a story about Governor Tim Walls of Minnesota making a case for why he wanted to defend and did not want to deport an a legal alien who raped little children.
Speaker 1: Raped.
Speaker 3: I believe he repeatedly raped a little girl under the age of ten, and he did not want him deported. Marco Rubio said, screw that, We're getting this guy out of the country and deported him. Can you imagine that there are people this bad in America? And I'm not talking about the guy who raped a little girl. I'm talking about Governor Tim Walls. Can you even imagine there's people that bad in the United States of America who don't care that someone has raped a little girl. They want to protect them and keep them from being deported out of the United States. That's what you're dealing with, folks. All right, here's a good example of the problems we face. And I think the biggest problem is the insurrectionist communist judges, or maybe I say communists. First, communist insurrectionist judges. And here's a judge in Nevada, a judge in Nevada. I'll see if I can find his name. US District Judge Richard Bulware. The second, a Nevada judge accused. He's black, he's a Democrat, and I'm guessing he's a communist who hates this country.
Speaker 1: And his wife is a city council woman.
Speaker 3: Very few people know that he's married to a city council woman. Another great lesson to be learned. All the scumbags are married.
Speaker 1: To each other.
Speaker 3: You find me a scumbag in government working for Obama, Biden a Kamala, I'll find you their husband is working for the media, or their husband works for another communist, evil scumbag Marxist politician. Or they're trying to destroy you with some climate change organization, or they're fighting for illegal alien it's incestuous. They're all together. These people are disgusting and they're together. And yes, because they're Democrats, they're mostly ugly. They're ugly on the outside and they're ugly on the inside.
Speaker 1: Terrible people.
Speaker 3: But this justice, his name is used to the US District Judge Richard f Bulwear the second. Can you imagine there was one before him too, disgusting evil monster one, Richard F.
Speaker 1: Bulwear the first. Obviously.
Speaker 3: He accused ICE of lawless conduct for holding immigrants with no legal status and arbitrary detention for months without providing bond hearings, and ordered the release of seventeen detainees earlier this month, and said he would consider sanctions against ICE officials who defied his orders. These judges, you're just a fat guy with a black robe, and you think that like you could put people in jail because they disagree with you, And the disagreement is because you protect illegals.
Speaker 1: And we want to get him out of the country. It's so ridiculous. And all but two of the tainees have been released as of Monday.
Speaker 3: According to the ACLU, which represents them.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: His orders relate to his late March ruling in which he determined that a Department of Homeland Security policy that called for mandatory detention of immigrants and deportation proceedings who otherwise would have been eligible for bail was unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: Oh sh these people are all the same.
Speaker 3: I think this is the guy that in my mock trial on Friday where I kicked his ass and ACLU lawyer was one of the witnesses for the defense attorney. I believe this is the guy Athar Haselbulah.
Speaker 1: I love these names. You're not American eight. What's your name? Athar Hasibullah? Wow? These people are from another world.
Speaker 3: As some of his practice law at a high level for quite some time, he said, I've never seen anything quite like this. Literally, do we see a gouvit ages see openly and brazenly ignoring federal court orders. This is what we have to do from that one, ignore all of their orders. These judges are communists. The ACLU is communist. Communist is a domestic terrorist organization. We need to ban communists in the United States and ban communist groups in the United States of America, as well as banned Sharia law and radical Islam.
Speaker 1: And these judges need to.
Speaker 3: Be stripped of their power, impeached, kicked out of office and said to get mo. They're all on the side of foreign invaders. They want open borders, they want to destroy our country. They are the most disgusting, despicable people in the world. I'm wayne a larute. This has been Wardzone Live. See tomorrow, Bye, bye, God bless