Speaker 1: Just a little nice.
Speaker 2: Stalin and Colts on one oh one point three Katie w B. It's Throwback Thursday. We have Blink one eighty two tickets every out, Yeah, two fifty, three, fifty and four fifty, which is very exciting. A song they wrote about you, what's that all? The small thing?
Speaker 3: I thought it was gonna see. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was so lame. I'm sorry. I was embarrassing. That was a compliment saying you're a small guy. What it's your dream?
Speaker 3: I'm six to two.
Speaker 2: Then okay, all right, try and we're gonna come back. Do anyone listening on Katie w B HR one oh one point three Katie w B. Fallon and Cold. We announced yesterday we're doing a little skate day. We're going roller skating and we would like you to join us coming up on August fifteenth. It's going to be an uptown. They took the old CB two location on Henne Penn and into it like a roller skating area, which is super cool and uh, Colt and I will be there, Ted will be there, and we're excited. Well, I think we figured out like an official song we want to use for it, but we'll get it was for the premiere video where we launched you and play a little clip. Is that what you're doing right here? Okay, it's a major.
Speaker 4: Watch us.
Speaker 2: Hey Cus, we're three seconds. It's a very old Rick James song and the only reason we chose it is because there was a funny video we saw of three guys using this song and I was like, oh, that's a fun roller skating song as you do. So anyway, we're gonna give away passes for that all throughout the show today and up until August fifteenth for the actual event. Anyone listening who we want you to call in and just chat with us. Anyone listening who knows they have a habit but they can't quit. Now, I'm not talking about like smoking or gambling. I'm talking about you have this like I don't want to say tick because that I think is probably incorrect to say this day and age. But you do something like some people like constantly, Like my husband drums on stuff. Okay, he does it subconsciously. It's like annoying, as I'll get out, but he can't stop because he's a drummer. He wants to want to know he was a drummer. He was in a band in middle school.
Speaker 3: See what about biting nails? Is that like a habit? You know it is annoying, But that's.
Speaker 2: Not really annoying for other people unless you spit the nail at the end on People do that when they go and they spit it across the room. That's the annoying habit part.
Speaker 3: Nobody's collecting nails in their pockets. Everybody's a spinner.
Speaker 2: Basically. Basically, save that audio. If it's a habit that's annoying to other people, not just yourself, that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 3: I don't want to ask for examples because I know you're gonna just rattle off a bunch of stuff I do.
Speaker 2: No, you're perfect. In my eyes, You're perfect. So anyone listening who has a habit they know is annoying but can't quit. Did something cool at a young age? Mm hmmm, Like some people like you see this all the time. Someone will like a kid will be like, I invented this thing that gets rid of pollution and oceans, and I was thirteen, I'm like.
Speaker 3: What the hell. There was a kid in my school too, he was like ten, and he went on Ellen one time and I.
Speaker 2: Was that's so cool. That's so cool. So if you did something super cool at a young age, or you're a walking green flag, explain this.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: You're not toxic at all. You're one hundred percent just someone who would be perfect for a relationship at it, but for some reason you're not in one. Let you know you're you're emotionally stable, emotionally intelligent, you have a great head on your shoulders as maybe you make a lot of money and you donated all the children in Haiti or something.
Speaker 2: People would describe you as like a golden retriever. Yeah, you were an animal. Okay, so give us a call if you in any of those three categories six, five, one, nine eight nine katiew B you did something cool at a young age, you're a walking green flag, or you have a habit you know is annoying which you cannot quit. This is the Falcon salin and cult on one on one point three kd WB. We do have tickets at Starbuck Thursday in just thirty minutes to go see Blink one A two, So just a little heads up on that one. But right now we're doing anyone listening who here are the categories has a habit they know is annoying but can't quit. Did something cool at a young age? Or is a walking green flag? You can call six five, one, nine eight nine KATIEWB. So you what's your.
Speaker 5: Category annoying habit that I wanted to share?
Speaker 2: The first step is admitting the problem. What's your name, Caitlyn, Caitlin, what's your annoying habit?
Speaker 5: This is my husband.
Speaker 6: If he he said something to you and you don't hear him the first time, and you say, what what did you say, He'll yell it at you. He has to scream it at you.
Speaker 3: It was just annoyed that you didn't hear him in the first place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he used to work at a jail, so he's used to like all of the mate inmates like saying, you know, giving him attitude. So he will yell again what he said you have, But.
Speaker 3: He knows you're not an inmate, right, Caitlyn?
Speaker 2: Can you can? I have an example? Okay? So I let's just say, I'm you, hey, can you grab the remote over there?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: I so then I'm supposed to yell.
Speaker 6: At you can you grab the remote?
Speaker 3: I would?
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm about to snap in jail myself. You better watch your toe.
Speaker 3: It's just so hostile coming right out of the gate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he absolutely doesn't mean it like he's the sweetest man ever sounded.
Speaker 3: Or maybe he does mean it a little bit and he's just telling you that, so you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, I believe you. If he works in that situation all day, he probably is hard to like completely shut it off.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, one time we get yelled at all the time, I worked to keep our story short, like brevity, brevity. Yeah. So sometimes with Jen, my wife is down a long story, I'm like, could you give me like a brief descripture like brevity? Just clean it up just a little bit. I'm like, you're losing my retention, like sometimes all right, now all the time, Hey, your husband yells at you, all right.
Speaker 2: All right, calm down, cult you're stressing around.
Speaker 3: I'm backed in a corner. Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyways, thanks for calling, Caitlin. I'm sorry that COLT is really unloaded on you. That's not all you needed today.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't you. It's all me. Ye ad w which category are you fall into?
Speaker 5: Bad habit? M?
Speaker 3: What's your bad habit?
Speaker 5: I'm a simmer.
Speaker 6: So I'm really bad.
Speaker 5: So I like chirp or whistle or cluck my teeth a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you give me a can you give me an example.
Speaker 4: Of the chirp?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Like, so you're walking around the office, that's not even a low key chirp at all.
Speaker 5: If I'm like super bored, like I'm a cook and I'm on the line or something, and like we're really busy, but I'm zoned down also simming and all these are like whistle.
Speaker 3: Or so they're like trying to figure out what the update is on order ten and you're just in the background.
Speaker 5: Like they're like, what are you doing back there? And I'm like, whoa, you know, I don't know what y'all.
Speaker 3: I love that. I'd like it.
Speaker 2: It would keep things interesting for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so it makes such a good stem.
Speaker 3: Yeah what else? And then all right, well, thank you for that. I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: So welcome.
Speaker 3: Hav a good day.
Speaker 2: All right. They're turning the Britney Spears memoir into a movie, and there are some really exciting updates on it that make me think it could actually be very good. We're going to cover that coming up in the Pop Culture minute in six minutes.
Speaker 1: It's the pop Culture Minute with Sellent and.
Speaker 4: Cult on one on one JWB.
Speaker 2: This is very exciting for big Britney fans like myself because we've seen like The Maid for television movies they've done based on her life and they're just hideous. Well, Universal has actually purchased the rights to Britney Spears memoir. So first of all, that's huge because they'll actually have a budget.
Speaker 3: Yeah, legit.
Speaker 2: Number two, they say that they have secured John M Chew to direct the movie. Now that's huge. John M Chew did Crazy Rich Asians and is the one currently doing Wicket, so a legit, legit director of a movie. So they're saying now they have to work on casting and obviously, I mean they who will be Britney Spears. That will be a crazy role to play.
Speaker 3: I don't even know. Maybe Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 2: Actually Sidney Sweeney would be like a really good choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty good at this.
Speaker 2: I think you just have Sidney Sweeney at the top of your mind all times, maybe truly, and he's like a who's that? I never heard of her? Why is she there? I'm all right, Well, you have all of them saved.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Cardi B just announced she's pregnant on the heels of divorce news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you see the caption of her post.
Speaker 2: Is Yes, it says, with every ending comes a new beginning. I'm so grateful to have shared this season with you. You have brought me more love, more life, and blah blah blah blah blah. So basically, she's super super pregnant. Well, you know it was too long, shut up.
Speaker 3: But was she talking to Offset? Was that like towards Offset?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Why I think put the news with every ending, I think there's an ending of her marriage, but there's a beginning with the baby, third kid with Offset. And this is in the first time she's filed for divorce. It sounds like, you know, I think, once you filed for divorce a couple of times from the same person, maybe it's time.
Speaker 3: A sign.
Speaker 2: Could be a sign for sure. And the weirdest story, I've been seeing Tom cruise all over the place at the Olympics, which I mean a lot of celebrities have been at the Olympics, so that in itself isn't that surprising. But they're saying the reason Tom Cruise is at the Olympics. Is because he's gonna be doing a crazy stunt to end the Olympics.
Speaker 3: And if you haven't heard about him, he yeah, I did see that, and there's pictures of him like setting up in the background and but he does. I mean, it's gonna be legit if he's doing it, something crazy is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Well, they said, this is what's happening. So the next Olympics are of course twenty twenty eight in La. So they're saying he is going to skydive from a plane to the Hollywood Sign with like, I don't know if it's the torch or what the passing on of something.
Speaker 3: I saw it was like maybe a flag top.
Speaker 2: I believe you're right. I did, right. I literally my notes say Tom.
Speaker 3: Cruise, flash is oil splashing all he's on? By're like why, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but yeah, it's gonna be a flag I guess. So it's the passing of the flag and that would probably explain why he's I don't know anyway.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. It's so weird that like it's just weird that like athletic not on athletic, but people who aren't athletes are like the staple of the Olympics, like Tom Cruise or Snoop Dog. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's not.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been interesting anyway. A lot of people have had a ton of complaints about having people like Kelly Clarkson be a commentator on sports. She knows absolutely nothing about so she's just like, Oh, that's so cool, y'all. It would have been great to have someone who actually competed in that sport to make actual comments people would maybe relate to.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess Kelly is like slide because it's so funny.
Speaker 2: Funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know, it would be interesting, like if you have Michael f Mabe Michael Felbs is there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think Michael Phelps is there. I think I'm not kidding. I think Michael Fopp's there. I do have a lot because it's something really cool recently happened with the women's gymnastics team, and we're going to cover that in trending, but that is next hour right now. Your pop culture Minute, by the way, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens. You can find at ovoi dot com. But we want to give away tickets to our skate date. This is the song. I think this is gonna be our skating song.
Speaker 3: Whenever you hear this, that's your chance. Oh god, I can go on a skate date. What I can be a blade batty or what do we call it, rink rat, sexy skater, any of those? Whatever you want to We're decided.
Speaker 2: So you're all of the above. It is August fifteen. See if you be able to come August fifteenth, this after our show, so I think it starts at seven pm. You get a plus one. You can make it a date or you can like make it a besty date. You can come solo. I don't know who, what do I care? You can meet people there, but you it's an uptown and we got to give a shout out to those that are hosting our event because when I saw them posts they're taking over the area, the old CB two, I was like, oh, I gotta go skating there. So it's been really cool. TCS Studios what it's called run by Twin Cities Skaters. They have like lots of cool events. By the way, if you are into skating, but we want to get you in so if you would like to come skate with us, this is your chance. You'll be the third official person invited. You Just call six five, one, nine eight nine Katie WB and we're gonna take color ten right now.
Speaker 3: You might even seen foul and break a hip.
Speaker 2: Don't even joke. Don't even joke, because I am actually worried about falling.
Speaker 3: We had on rollerblades yesterday to shoot the promo video. I was honestly terrified. I was like, there's gonna be some sort of workman's.
Speaker 2: Comp like I borrowed Jitty's rollerblades and forgot socks and it was so high yesterday. I was raw dogging them. I was like, oh man, they probably are ranked dog.
Speaker 3: Big shout out to Sir Nathan. Just got hooked up skate day, skate.
Speaker 2: Date with Nate. Skate date Nate, or we'll do another pair of skate day tickets in our summer school pop quiz today around three forty.
Speaker 3: On a one on one point three KTWWO found in colts. Now, let's say you're rich.
Speaker 2: Okay, have that I love this game already.
Speaker 3: And you can play along two, five, three, nine to one on the text line five things you can have if you're super rich, but you can only choose two of them. It's the only rule.
Speaker 2: Bella go, I was rich, I could do all album but whatever.
Speaker 3: So you can have a private chef, a lake house, a happy family, limitless travel, or a guaranteed long life.
Speaker 2: Okay, The two that immediately come to mind are the endless travel and the was it a chef?
Speaker 3: You said private chef, private chef, which would be oh my god, so good. It's also a noteworthy that said nothing about a happy family. I forgot that. You went right to travel and private chef. Forget about that happy family?
Speaker 2: Can I take it back?
Speaker 3: Already? Still mess around with it a little bit?
Speaker 2: Don't you think my family would be decently happy with a private chef and endless travel?
Speaker 3: You know, it does kind of seem like it's on them if they're.
Speaker 2: Sad, Like, sorry, why are you such a good little brat?
Speaker 3: Use when the Iceland and our private chef came with us to stay at the airbnb?
Speaker 2: Right, you're sad about it? Shut up?
Speaker 3: You won't play an iPad a little more smack and alan, what would you pick?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean, to be fair, you could argue, like all the brad Pitt's children hate him, and he probably had a private chef and limitless travel so that your family can be because he.
Speaker 2: Was drunk and aggressive. I'm not I'm not drunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true. You never get just aggressive.
Speaker 2: I never drank. I mean I do, but not really.
Speaker 3: I mean, you gotta what are your two?
Speaker 2: You keep avoiding it? I think you deserve afraid because you don't want to pick the happy family either.
Speaker 3: Now, listen, between private chef, you can only choose two of these things, private chef, lake house, happy family, guaranteed long life, limitless travel. You could argue like, if you don't choose guaranteed long life, what's the point of having a happy family because you're not there to see it anyway. Oh oh my.
Speaker 2: God, that's so selfish. Yeah that is way more selfish. So I want is the lamest one to me?
Speaker 3: The lake house?
Speaker 2: Because I get that it's cool. But in my mind, I'm like, if I'm traveling anywhere and it's limitless, I could just go to any lake and not just be stuck on one. Also, that doesn't tell me what lake is it like a lake, like a small lake around here. I don't even want to have a lake house on.
Speaker 3: I don't know which lake you hate on around here.
Speaker 2: There's not one specific one coming to mind, but I mean there is some like obviously on Minetak and stuff that are sick. I love that, but over a endless travel.
Speaker 3: No way would you be annoyed if you owned a house on Lake Minnataka and everybody was just their boat was just parked out in the water, like right by your house. No, you want it.
Speaker 2: If they were too close, because like when I lived in Minneapolis and people park in front of my house leave their car there for like a day, that would infuriate me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why that's so annoying, but it really really like.
Speaker 2: That's even though it's not my street, that's my street right right there, that little section in front of my house was mine.
Speaker 3: You're parked in front of my house, don't don't that's it? Get okay? So you're going with private chef and limitless travel, you still haven't picked yours. It's not that hard. I wanted to guaranteed long life with a private chef.
Speaker 2: Can I say something awful? The guaranteed long life that worries me? How long? Because I've always said okay, I guess in the scenario I'm rich. But like I've always said, when they're like, oh, soon enough, they'll be able to keep a left to war one hundred and thirty, I'm like, no, I don't want to work until I'm one hundred and dead.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine founding on the radio and honor is dead?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna say something.
Speaker 3: You're still doing the Jason Show too. First of all, it takes you seven hours to get from downtown to the West End because you're old and you drive ten miles an hour.
Speaker 2: That's rude. First of all, if I was rich, I would have a chauffeur.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's honestly.
Speaker 2: So I don't Are TV and radio going to be a thing when I'm one hundred and ten.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Oh that's it daring, that's dark.
Speaker 2: But here I am.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty, so I have thirty five years left of working. Is that gonna be a thing working?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I mean just like radio, well, thirty five years probably. Eh, you gotta give me something. I don't have a plan. B.
Speaker 2: You should go back to school.
Speaker 3: I can't landscape your yard.
Speaker 2: Or something, so you can't you even mow your only art you.
Speaker 3: Can't retire until I can retire.
Speaker 2: You cannot be a landscaper. You have a plug in law. That the least landscape everything I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: There's decision of my life right there. I've not made a lot of bad decisions on Katie WB.
Speaker 2: Hey, what up here? We go go back Thursday on one to one point three KDWB, which means we want to send you to see Blink one eighty two. Are you Minneapolis?
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, but what I cannot sleep, I cannot dream to know what's going on. I need somebody in alway.
Speaker 2: All right, Mac call me the six straight Darkness. Yeah, I'm screaming on so launching every time. Western Lot of Spiders. Okay, I'm done. We were though, we were must at yikes. At the same time, we're gonna take collar ten right now. If you want to see Blink one eighty two at Target Center August six, that's coming up. It doesn't feel like it, but today is a first.
Speaker 3: I know that's blasphemy.
Speaker 2: I am like a swiftie. So she has a song called August, so I immediately played that today and now I'm like, oh, but it's August.
Speaker 3: This summer is almost over, so we.
Speaker 2: Officially can start talking about the State Fair now. Usually if you bring it up anytime in the summer, people yell at you. But now it's like actual State Fair month, so you can't. You want to win the tickets? We call her ten six five, one, nine, eight nine katiew b good.
Speaker 7: Luck, just stuck, just.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, just throw back Thursday. We have Blink one eighty two tickets.
Speaker 3: What's your name, Brian? Brian? What's up? Brian?
Speaker 4: Not much?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Just chilling, you know, damn, damn, trying to find somebody wants to go to Blank one eighty two. Oh dude, I love them forever.
Speaker 4: I've never seen them.
Speaker 3: Well, the issues you have to be callar ten. Oh that suck, but the good news is that's what you are. No congrats, you're going to the show.
Speaker 2: No way, yes way, Oh my god, yeah yeah yeah, I said three on August sixth Hey, thanks for listening. We'll have another pair at three fifty and four fifty on katiewb.
Speaker 3: On Hey, this is Fallen in Coats Amazona with it.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I was not ready for this today. Okay, I don't feel like I need to share what I've been spending my money on I can tell you that it's not been healthy lately.
Speaker 3: Oh never is. And thank god we don't do like credit card audit. It's just strictly we did credit card on it.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I just.
Speaker 3: Spent three thousand dollars on my card?
Speaker 2: Why well, I paid for a I'm sorry, Rich asked, is a rag right there? He has that kind of money? So what who has that kind of money to pay off a credit card? Richie?
Speaker 5: Rich?
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear a single complaint from you about money ever.
Speaker 3: Again, No, I didn't pay a hospital bill. So then they were like, hey, we're probably gonna send this questions and I was like that sounds I don't want that. And then hot Tip they were like, listen, we don't know what the situation is, but we'll give you thirty percent off. And I was like, okay, yeah, like but you got to pay it, like right now, with the next five minutes.
Speaker 2: And I was like, so you wait. So your hot tip is to say it wait till you are.
Speaker 3: You do not take your hospital bill. What you do is you take your hospital bill. You're thrown in the garbage. No, and then you wait for them to send you a letter in the mail. It's like, hey, this doesn't take care of in ten days. We're sending to collections. Then you call them and you set up a payment plan or they'll let you pay in the balk for like thirty percent off. So let's say you got ten thousand dollars bill. That's seven thousand all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because most of us are just like cool, I couldn't do the ten but I'm chill with paying this seven thousand dollars bills threw off. Okay, anyway, horrible advice is always from cold But.
Speaker 3: I also paid off the card, just so you know, I'm not you know.
Speaker 2: A lose a hair. Okay, So the Amazon audit really makes us take a step back. But you are so right. I am so thankful we don't look at our Could I do way more reckless spending on my credit card than just my Amazon?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like Amazon, all I do is I got Crocs Unisex Men's Camo Crocs for eighty dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh, you actually spent money on Crocs and you're not even in the medical field.
Speaker 3: I got and this is all just in the month of July.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hair, Daddy styling clay.
Speaker 2: Why of course you have a product called hair Daddy. That's so gross.
Speaker 3: I love it. A mini elect Rick screwdriver because I can't just twist it with my own hands. It's got a twist by itself.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't even think about that. You're so lazy.
Speaker 3: Craill of broadline markers for the children, some connect Pro kids headsphones, h A high sided litter box, the.
Speaker 2: Low side waiting to bring out the side.
Speaker 3: Well, the load side. You gotta deal with a lot more clean up. Let's just say that. A Phillip's nose trimmer.
Speaker 2: Ew. We actually I support the fact that you actually care. I wish you would buy. I'm gonna buy one for Jake for Christmas. He has one but doesn't use it.
Speaker 3: Oh really, he just lets it.
Speaker 2: Every time I look at him, he's plucking his nose hairs. And he says, when you get a good deep rooted, when it feels so bad, it feels so good. He'll be plucking hm while he's driving. He's disgusting.
Speaker 3: He feels so bad. It feels so good. It only feels bad.
Speaker 2: He said, it feels like it came out of his brain.
Speaker 3: What is wrong? With him.
Speaker 2: That's what I asked. I'm married to him.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Okay, so check this out. Scooter break one purchase and scooter breaks second perches, third I bought. I bought three scooter breaks to fix my kid's scooter. And then I just ended up buying a new scooter because I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Why were they going through breaks so hard? Were you scootering on it? Is that the truth?
Speaker 3: Trying to fix it and it just wasn't working breaking. You're the problem, yes, And then Foulin gave me a couch. Because this is so many purchases just for one found gave me a couch. But the pillows for your couch feathers was coming out like crazy. I told you you sat on. It was like you sat on the pillow. I told you, it's not the couch. I came to come of find out it was just the pillows. So I would sit on the pillow and it was just like like I sound.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well did never do that when I sat on?
Speaker 3: But go on. So anyways, I got some dark green corduroy pillowcases to put over top of them. Put over top of them, very comfortable. I will say the couch. Who gave me? I don't know what it did, or where it came from or who blessed it, but that as soon as I sat on that couch, you feel better. All my worries go away. It's like all my stress is just oh, why.
Speaker 2: Did I give you that hat?
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 2: It's a bought those pillow covers like you did, and just saved myself so much money. I love that couch as a little room and board out like couches.
Speaker 3: So nice and a cordless vacuum.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you still have more. Shut up. Remember earlier when you say you tell your wife to practice brevity. I didn't know you were gonna go through all forty items on your freaking Amazon list. No, wait till the end. Okay, okay, my Amazon audit. I will promise you I won't take up the amount of time colt just did. I love my curling iron door County. So that sucked because that was the most expensive thing. I took hundred and seven dollars. Or in another one. I got some packing envelopes. I got It's a sexy body soup for women with a mock turtleneck.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: I got a missus Myers cleaning liquid hand soap in the scent is tomato vine, because Jake loves tomato vine scent. I got some Midrise barrel jeans that don't go around my stomach, and I haven't returned those. Those were forty six dollars forty eight dollars. I got some h Espresso shot cups, and I got vanilla syrup. And then I got crew socks because the youth say you can't wear ankle socks and old cruse socks.
Speaker 3: You gotta switch it up. That's all you got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I even, by the way, those last three things I said were actually ordered and delivered June twenty ninth, but I included them because you were embarrassing. I don't want you to feel so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I saw on account of three crazy by.
Speaker 2: The way you set the fact that you said that you would be more stressed about seeing what you get on your credit card, and you listed seventy five things for your Amazon You and your family needed calm down your consumerism.
Speaker 3: Okay, word debt free aside from the car and medical bill.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, on account of three, we'll say what our total Amazon audit price was. Okay, one, two, three.
Speaker 3: Seventeen, and sixty three. You were gonna say it two hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty dollars. This is the fallon in culture. We just went to the Minnesota Zoo for cults daughters. There's so much to do there and they even have a new bird show, so for bird lovers it's free with zoo admission. It's this really cool bird show presented by Wings Credit Union. It's on my list for what I do next time I visit. Get your tickets now with Mnzoo dot org. Every day, Today's Trending with Fellan and Colt on one on one point three. Katie w b I mean congratulations because this is a really huge, huge moment for the gymnastics team. Of course, Simone Biles took in the gold all around final. Now she did that in like twenty sixteen, and then Sunny Lee brought in the bronze all around, which she did also in like twenty twenty, So this is the first time ever they've had two people in to basically repeat that years later, sick two of the same people on Style. I didn't mention the silver because it's not America, so I don't care.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm cool with that. That's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, he's just gonna throw that out there. Apple issued an urgent warning owners of iPhones got to update their software asap. They said, the download pnaining thirty five crucial security fixes that are able to protect your device from potential threads and a lot of other stuff. So like it'll help you about like because if people are concerned about cyber attackers getting their information, this particular update is like the one that helps.
Speaker 3: So okay, well, I just given like the past seven so I gotta get up updated.
Speaker 2: You gotta update your phone. I'm going back to the Olymics a little bit. Katie Ladecci after one of the fifteen hundred meter freestyle race. She's now tied with Jenny Thompson for most gold medals secured by a woman in Olympic history. The gold on Wednesday was her twelfth career medal. They did ask her if she peased in the pool, and she said no, and I love they asked that question. She's like, I mean, I can't speak for other people, but no, I do not.
Speaker 3: I mean that's pretty legit.
Speaker 2: Would you wouldn't say yes even if you did, though, because that would haunt you forever, but also like, can we submit on the count of three, say yes or no? If you ever peen in a public pile everyone has as an adult, as an adult now as a child as an adult, have you peen in a public pool?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 2: Two, three, Yes.
Speaker 3: All the time? Ah? Yes, okay? And they never turn blue? Right, that's a lie.
Speaker 2: That is a lie. But I do love that movie Grown Ups where they say that and then they're all just sitting there and it turns the color. It is August first, My fellow swifties out there, I hope you played August today from Folklore a folklore girly, so you know obviously I had to do that. Did you wake up last night at like twelve fifteen am? I looked at my club at twelve eighteen huge lightning thunder comes down like boom, shook my whole house, myself, Jake, we shot up. We hear all of immediately the monitor Daddy like.
Speaker 3: A basst hound. Anyone down there, I always say.
Speaker 2: Jake is a basket hound human. If a single pin drops, he'll he'll come from a deadly.
Speaker 3: You just let me just throw you lines. Someone breaking in't work it out? Where's my back? Where's gonna be good? Get out here.
Speaker 2: It's pretty impressive. Bast Now, when you say it's crazy, it's coming.
Speaker 3: From your mouth. I didn't even else, all right, that being said, it's one of one point.
Speaker 2: Three brought to you by nicolay Loss dot com. Sorry Ballon and Colt on one on one point three k d w B. A little skate date coming up. Colt and I are going roller skate. We want you to join us August fifteenth. We announced it yesterday. You bring your friend Bessie, whatever you want to do, boyfriend, girlfriend, and you can win passes right now. With our Summer School Pop Quiz, we ask to be a little trivia questions that Cult would probably know. I would be on the like on the line there, I like of Fenza. I don't know if I know half these answers six, five, one, nine, eight nine katiew B to play expalating cult on one on one point three KATIEWB with our Summer school pop Quiz, trying to get some people into our skate date and uptown at TCS Studio. We're really excited to do a little roller skating and we're having a little competition today Trivia between Tyler and Cottage Grove and Jared and Minneapolis. We're gonna ask you trivia if you know the answer, chiming with your name the first to two wins. Are you ready? Do it all right? Question number one? What type of art involves creating designs by arranging small pieces of colored glass or stone?
Speaker 3: Jared? Jared?
Speaker 4: Is it mosaic? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Jared?
Speaker 3: Are you a I?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 5: That's funny that.
Speaker 3: I know that one.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna give us like a backstory of how your dad was like a mosaic artist or something.
Speaker 8: Well, no, I'm actually indeed, and our wedding venue is called mosaic.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Tyler's like, well, I've got a disadvantage. That sucks, okay. Question number two, Wow, that's cool. What is the Italian dessert made from layers of sponge cake, coffee, and cocoa powder?
Speaker 4: Tyler?
Speaker 2: Yes, Tyler, it is.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Thyla's got that money?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Missou is that's a fancy at.
Speaker 2: The local grocery star? Okay, okay, this one could be difficult. This is really going to test knowledge. What is the largest species of penguins called.
Speaker 5: Tyler g Tyler, I believe it.
Speaker 4: Emperor WHOA, you're too smart?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Tyler and Jared, you're literally the smartest people we've ever had play this game. I'm not exaggerating. I feel like, wait, should we give them both tickets? Yeah? Probably cool, We're giving you both tickets.
Speaker 3: Woo all right, let's go, Tyler. Also, you don't have to be all jealous. We're giving away another thing, Blink one eight two tickets. Give us six minutes and we'll try to get you in to see them. With Katie WB.
Speaker 2: That means it's time to win yet again. We have Blink one any two tickets. Now it is Throwback Thursday and Blink is coming to the Twin Cities. It seems like when I say August six, you're like, oh, that's forever. Wait, no, no, no, today is August verse, which is yeah, just absolutely mind blowing. And oh I'm so right here.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: They're going to be at Target Center and you will be as well if you are collar ten right now at six, five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B. Of course I always follow along with everything they do, because you know, I'm a Kardashian fan, so now I always see all of Travis Barker's The Ladies. One of Travis Barker is some guy in the band just like kissing his neck and people are like, hm.
Speaker 3: Hmm, wait, that's his thing now, like the trend does I don't any time he gets on stage, somebody kisses his neck anytime.
Speaker 2: It was just like this one video going around. I'm like, you know what, maybe he just needed as neck kissed.
Speaker 3: Back off. Say your prayer, but let the good aass roll in case God doesn't shine.
Speaker 2: All right, congratulations to Stephanie. She just grab those tickets. It's one of one point three katiew with Falon and Colt, and buy those tickets. I mean blink one Eddy two tickets is throwback Thursday. We will have another pair coming up at four fifteen. That is our final pair today. But when we come back, it's time for normal or Nope. You can start submitting yours at five three ninety two one KATIEWB, one.
Speaker 1: Normal four Nope.
Speaker 4: On one on one point three KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: This is not the first time we've had this question on normal or note. But let me just get through all of it. Okay, before you start talking. I am certain you and I have different stances on this. Oh, this based on very specific I have very specific reasoning. Okay, normal or nope. Washing your hands after using the bathroom in your own home. When I'm in public or at someone else's place, I'll wash my hands. But at home, if I'm just having a little p I'm not gonna wash my hands after every time. I obviously was before I like prepare food and whatnot. This is normal. Right when I was younger, I used to turn the tap water on, so if anyone was listening, they would think I was washing my hands, but I wasn't. I just don't want people to think I'm gross.
Speaker 3: Normal, go on, that's normal.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you're gonna admit this. Does your wife know this?
Speaker 3: I think so. But if you just if you're just gonna like go, well, you know little peep, Yeah, that's has you got something on your hand or like, well, in.
Speaker 2: This situation, you have your dong on your hands. That's a little bit different than me. I have separations toilet paper.
Speaker 3: Actually that's it's almost dirtier. If I'm talking myself, then like if you you should wash before, so I don't. I don't. There's nothing out to touch huh.
Speaker 2: You just you don't touch anything. You don't hold yourself that you're saying, that's a false li Like, guys, just stand there, no wonder peas everywhere you nast Well, I mean, wait, I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, hit me with it. I'll speak on I'll be on that app of all men right now.
Speaker 2: All men, because I'm getting grower not a shower vibes from the story you're telling.
Speaker 3: Well, no, because you need a little like direction. What is the specific?
Speaker 2: Is it your hand giving the direction you're making statements? Is it normal or nope? To not wash your hands between peas at your own house. I think that's normal. I've said this in the past, and people think it's so gross. And I'm like, if I were to accidentally get like a little pea on my hand for some weird reason, which I usually don't, but if there was, I would wash my hand. Yeah, but typically that would not be the case, so it'd be like a quick in and out. I And again, like she said, if I'm preparing food, yeah, I'll wash my hands. But like I assumed you would say it wasn't normal because you I've said this before, you are a hand sanitizer addict.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's only what I'm out and about am my own home. I'm like living with what I got, So just grow up. Stop washing your hands.
Speaker 2: But now normal or nope? Men of the Twin Cities, if you're listening, this is kind of mind blowing for me. Text in five three nine two one, katiewb one. I'm gonna text Jake, what do you not hold yourself? You don't hold your WII when you wi?
Speaker 7: You don't?
Speaker 3: No, well, you can position it?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: But you don't? You're not so you could?
Speaker 2: Are you saying your homes sit there and you just have your hands to your side?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Then what are you saying? Honestly, you're confusing me.
Speaker 3: You can okay, if you don't want to wash your hands, you have to strategize, right, So what does a strategy?
Speaker 2: You trattle a toilet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, you take your pants off, right? I guess not all the way. I'm not a seven year old. You just pull down a little bit and then you can guide an angle with your boxer briefs or your whitey tidies or whatever.
Speaker 2: Compression short, So you are telling me your hands don't hold it? The elastic waste of whatever your undergarments are, hold you into place.
Speaker 3: If you don't want to wash your hands now, if you're gonna like move around and touch and facilitate with your own hands, then you're in this position where now you should probably wash your hands. So the strategy is I shift around, had to hold it. Listen, guys, back me up here.
Speaker 2: I don't know say, I'm just I'll be hindent, honest. I don't think you're completely explaining it very well. I mean I can only give you so much of a visual on the radio. I need you to draw a picture. Okay, can you please and do a knife job, and I'll post it on our Instagram and ask like to a poll. If this is how guys now, you can't be too graphic. Okay, this is what Jake said. Oh wait, he was responding to a question about groceries. I was just saying, if he like doesn't.
Speaker 3: Hold it or on, I'm gonna make a stick while you're.
Speaker 2: Drawing that drawing because it's a really great entertaining radio normal or Nope, ketchup and mustard sandwich is like literally bun ketchup mustard.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 2: I think that that is a desperate moment if you have nothing else in your house and you're just starving. Normal or nope, Okay, make it good enough to go on our Instagram.
Speaker 3: I'm trying.
Speaker 2: Normal or nope. Not washing your bed pillows for like three years, not the pillow case, but the actual pillow. I mean I don't really watch my actual pillow how often though, like once a year? Good?
Speaker 3: No, I mean it once a quarter probably.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I don't think I've ever watched my pillow. I'm always afraid it'll ruin it.
Speaker 3: No, ruin your pillow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, though they say like you should put tennis balls in to keep it like fluffy or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Here are some texts for getting it's normal. All guys know it. What's normal? What was the question I'm asking you? Just say if you hold it or you don't hold it when you pee? What saying? This person said, I don't know. It's not a fire hose.
Speaker 3: I don't know how. I don't know how to say it, like you don't have to.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm genuinely not trying to like just trigger you here. I am so figgering.
Speaker 3: I'm just confused on how to explain it to you in.
Speaker 2: A way because I'm envisioning there's there's not like a mustard bottle. You're either holding it like you would hold a hot dog, but angle down, or in the way you're describing it to me, you're just standing there with your hands behind your head and is letting it go loose.
Speaker 3: You don't stand with your hands behind your head. You use the elastic on your like briefs or whatever to kind of like angle where you gotta go if you don't want to wash your hands. Now, if you do, you don't mind washing your hands, you're gonna pick. You're gonna like, you know, move it around where it's got to be. And then some guys even do you know what a solid trick too, is you you put your hand on the wall and you just lean forward a little bit.
Speaker 2: How lazy are you?
Speaker 3: And I'm just saying, then it gets like a perfect position.
Speaker 2: This person just said you gotta hold it. And also they're saying all the things you're saying are not normal and really icky.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's gotta be on both of us, right. No, if you were honest too, you want to think it was gross, but you're not an honest person. That's what I've said, normal or no one kt w B All right there.
Speaker 2: I don't even if we can move on with his normal or note because of what just happened. Sorry, we got so distracted. We were talking about like not washing your hands at home after you pee. A lot of people turn on us for that, but that's not what we're going to focus on. I just had my mind blown because the Colt said men in my whole life I've envisioned I think because of movies and stuff. Guys, Uh, they hold their business when they pee. I mean that's what I mean. Girls sit down, boys hold their business, and Colts like, no, I don't touch it my waistban adjusts it and then it angles. I'm like, this is so bizarre. I just filmed a video where he used an ink pen to demonstrate. I am concerned it will be removed from social media flag for being too graphic.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And if that's the case, then we'll never get views on any of our videos again, because that's what social media likes to do. So Colt's wife sent me a long text and she said, I've unfortunately witnessed the no hands pea more times than I'd like to admit. It was definitely shocking the first time I saw it, and I too was confused and felt like this is abnormal. Here's what he does. He stands there in a wide stance, pulls down just the top of his pants and boxers just below his business. He's generally just wearing stretchy waistband pants at home and positions himself over the toilet and lets it rip while his hands are only holding the top of his pants and boxers. Lol. And Colt's getting so frustrated because he can't show you. If you're listening, it's so easy.
Speaker 3: Like just the easiest ever. If you just hopped onto a Patreon.
Speaker 2: And just cult you're getting compliments. Okay, this person said, I have no idea what Colt is talking about. I have to hold it when I pee. He must have a massive one.
Speaker 3: Nope, I can.
Speaker 4: I can.
Speaker 3: I can test by I can testify that I do not concur it's nothing above average. I'm just telling you this is if you haven't tried it, just try it again. I don't know how to further explain my wife.
Speaker 2: This says, sometimes I hold it and sometimes I don't. I would say. The majority of men do yes. However, there are many who do not at all, and it's very evident when you see them standing at the urinal holding onto their phone and the other hand is in their pocket. Thanks, have a good day.
Speaker 3: That is true, which also maybe normal or note when you're in the bathroom or urinal, it's kind of it's a weird. A lot of people just scroll on social media right next to you. M h makes you feel a little uncomfy.
Speaker 2: This whole conversation is made a lot. They're the response. People are turning. People are turning very quickly on time.
Speaker 3: Somebody says, my husband does it the exact same way. Colts.
Speaker 2: You can always text in by the way, five three nine two one katiewb one. Whether it's turning on us or supporting us, we're here normal or nope. Cater toalk hot dish, the tots have to lay in a pattern so that every bite will have a crispy tot with it. I don't make a tater tot hot dish, really. I know it's super popular here in Minnesota especially, but that sounds normal because I would want a crispy tot with every bite, So that sounds pretty normal to me if I was gonna make one. Have you ever had tater tot hot dish colt?
Speaker 7: I have?
Speaker 3: Normal or nope? Normal KitKat addition sucking, Okay, this.
Speaker 2: Is nope already I can tell you sucking the chocolate layer off of the kitcat, then each way for layers, separately, licking the in between layers as well. You got a kink man, because that is that is that is a Nope, absolutely no one more normal or nope. I cannot wear short sleeved shirts under a winter jacket. It has to be long sleeve. Nope, not that's not normal for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I get what they're saying. It's a little weird, does odd, but I can do it. Yeah, it's good. You kind of have to most of the time, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I also okay with not wearing a shirt under a hoodie, which a lot of people think that's abnormal.
Speaker 3: What about nothing under a winter jacket?
Speaker 2: That you are a streaker?
Speaker 3: Is what you are?
Speaker 2: You you're newdest congrats.
Speaker 4: You feel it.
Speaker 2: I'm killing it.
Speaker 3: Let it take it over for your body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, that's the sound of our skate shate. It's coming up. We announced yesterday. You're like what are you talking about? We're calling roller skating baby, But once you come with us for a little skate date. Cold was bragging about how he's an amazing skater.
Speaker 3: I'm biles of rollerblading.
Speaker 7: I love.
Speaker 2: Also, your sister commented on our video and was like, oh, oh sure. Yeah. She was like, oh, I'm sure Colt loves this opportunity to brag about his skating. I said, he's been calling himself this miles of skating, so.
Speaker 3: Yes, you saw me doing tricks on it out there.
Speaker 2: Was basically saying you've been doing this since you were a kid, bragging about your skating and showing it off. So anyway, we want you to come with us on our skate date. It's going to be an uptown They took the old CB two location on Hennepen turned into a skating rink which is sick and we partnered with TCS Studio run by Twin City Skaters. August fifteenth, after our show, we're gonna go do a little skate date. We'd love for you to join us if you're collar ten at six, five, one, nine, eight nine KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Sellon and.
Speaker 4: Cult On one on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 2: Haven't heard it yet, but Charlie XCX and Billie Eilish just dropped a new song together. It's called guess Hey, Billy the.
Speaker 3: Oyls you want to Go?
Speaker 2: So that was a clip.
Speaker 3: It sounds good.
Speaker 2: I would check it out. Charlie XCX is on top of the world right now. She's killing it brat summer all that, so long story longer. I will be checking that out a little bit because I mean, I love both of them. I love Charlie, I love Billy. We love a girl with a guy's name, is what I'm saying, Charlie Billy.
Speaker 7: Apparently.
Speaker 2: I'm excited that they're officially gonna make Britney Spears memoir into a movie. And the reason I'm excited because it sounds like they're going to do it right. So Universal acquired the rights to her books. So first of all, it's an actual legit movie company with actual legit money. That's step one. Step two. They've hired filmmaker John m Two. If you are like, who is that, who's He's the director that did Crazy Rich Asians. He's doing the Wicked movies. He's done other things, but those are like two very notable ones, so he's high profile. So now they're casting for of course the roles in the movie. The Britney spears of it all and I am just so excited.
Speaker 3: You know what the storyline is gonna be, Like, is there gonna be like a Timberlake scene?
Speaker 2: No way, there won't be, because she dropped such a huge, huge justin Timberlake bomb in that move in that book.
Speaker 3: Do you think timoth Tay will play justin Timberlake?
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's a good question. He is on top of the world.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it's Sidney Sweeney for Brittany. She takes existence.
Speaker 2: I would be surprised he can sing now if they choose unknowns, honestly, I don't know. I can see it going either way. A lot of the time they want unknowns, so I don't know. We'll see how that goes. Cardi b is pregnant with her third child, and that's announced that at the same time she's basically announcing she is officially divorcing Offset. She filed for divorce. It's not her first time though, didn't she do that like seven years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been trouble for a while, for a.
Speaker 2: Long time, and Tom Cruise is gonna pull an epic stunt to close the Paris Olympics. They caught word of this, so he's gonna be passing the flag to La who has the Olympics in twenty twenty eight. There have already been like, of course, TMC, they've been on the case. He's been repelling down from the top of I don't know, like a of tall building in France or something, and he's supposed to like skydive in to the Hollywood Sign with the flag in La. It's just such Tom Cruise vibes. I've seen them at a lot of events and I'm like, oh, he's just a big fan of the Olympics. But there's obviously like a bigger role involved, which is very cool. I mean, Tom Cruise does his own stunts, so why not love that. That is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. We are under twenty minutes away from your next chance and final chance to win Blink one eighty two tickets for Throwback Thursday. I'm KATIEWB one oh one point three KATIEWB the Fallon and cult Why I honestly so we didn't plan to get off topic. A minute ago, a normal or noe with Cult doing a demonstration video of how guys stand and arrange their body parts to Pete, there is a video fallon and Cult, f Ali and Cold go check it out on our Instagram before someone reports, as I'm certain someone will. Seriously, the simplest things I've posted that aren't even sexual will get reported, and then it puts you in like Instagram jail. So I feel like we're gonna be putting Instagram jail, which means no one's going to view our videos anymore.
Speaker 3: No, we're gonna be fine. It's all right, it's not too graphic.
Speaker 2: Well that's graphic enough. So if you want to check it out, we got We did get a handful of female followers when I mentioned it a minute ago, but I didn't plan to go from that into this. But yesterday, in the middle of the show, Colt said the most absurd thing that I've heard in a minute, because he says absurd things every day to trigger me.
Speaker 3: This is gonna rock your world. Though I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think I believe you. I haven't googled it, but I said save that we'll talk about it on the radio tomorrow because we were out of time. Just go ahead and make your statement.
Speaker 3: Okay, and this is going to change your life forever. Bless you, Thank you. Kinks are hereditary.
Speaker 2: Okay, Explain what you mean by kinks, because if you likes, it's like a fetish likes, you know, like the standard stereotypical one is like give a foot fetish. Right, Yes, you're like super feet. That's it could be a kink.
Speaker 3: That's perfect because it's not too graphic. Let's say you love feet, right, that means either your mom or dad also love feet.
Speaker 8: In fact, they were able in a study two separate studies, Oh you brought to Google starting with you a slay article. Slate is not like a science journal.
Speaker 3: Two researchers on the genetics of behaviors found in a mutatis or mutation and a gene associated with great desire? Did you pre Basically, your kinks can be traced back forty to fifty thousand years ago, So the lineage of your kinks date all the way back to your.
Speaker 2: Oldest And I feel like this is one of those things I'm going to be able to Snopes improve is wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't well, you can prove it wrong right now. You call your mom, call your dad and ask them something you like and see if they like it too.
Speaker 2: I think I don't. I don't think I have anything. Honestly, I think that Jake probably wishes I had anything other than the desire to be a starfish that.
Speaker 3: Could lead back to your mom or your dad.
Speaker 2: Cross I was just kidding. I don't believe you. Do you have anything else to back up other than a slate dot com.
Speaker 3: Well, there's several studies on it, the National Institutes of Health. They definitely have one. Genetic factors play much greater role in a wide range of forms of sensual expression. That's straight from the National Institute of Health.
Speaker 2: What I am looking at right here? It says that there is a distinction between kink and fetish, so I shouldn't have crossed over the two. Kink describes the use of props in role play. Oh, it makes it worse on the They say that like a fetish doesn't have to be like a sexual thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, either way weird And just know, if you like something, your parents or grandparents probably like that same thing. So what's yours?
Speaker 2: What did you get from your mom and dad, you love stuffed animals. How did you know his dad's a taxidermist. Oh, yeah, that's what I meant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a taxidermis.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it makes me laugh. It's an honorable profession, but it just makes me laugh every time it. Well, yeah, I mean, all right, let's come back in like what do you say, like sevenish minutes, because that would keep us on time to give away our final Paaraple in quantity two tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll literally be back in six minutes and thirty seconds. Perfect, Grab your phone, whip it out, set the timer.
Speaker 2: I was looking at Sabrina Carpenter her new album It's coming out very very soon, she posted today, and it's officially Short and Sweet month, so her new album with this song will officially be out this month. I think it's still like the number one song of the country. It's Espresso on one on one point three KDWB all right, blink winy two. They're coming to the Twin Cities August sixth, which is very very soon, by the way, And that's not so crazy because it's August sixth Target Center and I'm like, how how is it already August first today We're gonna get you. Oh thank you, I'm so I love this song, but we always grab like a clip of an artist. I can't believe you didn't pick like what's my age again?
Speaker 3: Or oh this one just hits so hard though I know, I guess I.
Speaker 2: Just would have gone with that one. Am I own worstedimi or whatever it's called. Is that what it's called?
Speaker 3: Anyway, last time they come, we can switch it up.
Speaker 2: So many hits to throwback Thursday and we want to get you Eddie Color ten now to when it's six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B leaving you, throw Back Thursday on one on one point three KATWB with Fallon and cults. All right, what's your name, Crystal?
Speaker 3: Crystal? Where do you live?
Speaker 2: Cumberland, Wiscon?
Speaker 3: And how do you feel as somebody who enjoys Blink one eighty two? Like are you cool? One out of ten? Like how would you scale, like rate them on a scale?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Kidding?
Speaker 3: Do you have like a memory you go back to when you hear their songs?
Speaker 5: I don't want to sound old middle school?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was probably so edgy in middle school, Like their videos were always them running around naked and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, and I felt like I was like.
Speaker 6: The biggest rock card, just scamming all you were you were, and.
Speaker 2: You're about to do it again on August sixth. Congratulation, Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Show Fallon and Colt on one O one point three KDWB. Our show has been a little little naughty today, a little naughtier than normal. And then we're gonna come back and we're gonna do Secret of the Week and it's it's naughty.
Speaker 3: It's very on brand for a Thursday.
Speaker 2: I guess, so you know what it is. Yeah, so we're gonna come back and do Secret of the Week. What's the naughty chat? You'll find out, katiewb.
Speaker 1: You're not going to believe this. It's the secret story of the Week with Ballan.
Speaker 4: And Colt on one one point three KDWB.
Speaker 2: Now, these are secrets you're gonna submit to us any time. You can email Fallon at KDWB dot com or cold. You can also send it Colt at KDWB dot com. That's true, send it over DM. Fallon and col you know, you know all of our names at this point, but we try to do a judgment free zone. Not always easy. But this is something you haven't shared with anyone, and you're just like, you know what, why not secret of the week. I went to my grandma's when I was fourteen for a weekend. Okay, I was snooping around. Totally would do the same thing. I'm a snoop And I found five this, one, two, three, four, five toys in her nightstand. First of all, I would never have looked at my grandma's nightstand. But I guess at fourteen you're maybe a little no no, But fourteen years you're not really naive. Fourteen year old enough you usually kind of get some things. I would not look in someone's nightstand. That's two bizarre to me.
Speaker 3: Even, but again, subconsciously you had to know something was.
Speaker 2: Going like But again, this is a judgment free zone. Okay, she said, I've never recovered solid should. I realize old people are still into pleasure, but five felt extreme. Now that I'm older, I'm more like, hell, yeah, grandma.
Speaker 7: Get it.
Speaker 2: But I never told anyone. My mama is so innocent and so sweet and so wholesome. She doesn't cus she does. I've never heard her say a bad thing about anyone in my life.
Speaker 3: At least she doesn't behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but she even like behind closed doors, never like even said bad things about people. And I'm not saying she doesn't have it, never had any sexual ongoings and desires. If I looked at my mamma's nightstand and saw even one toy, I would be shooketh I would be so surprised because it just seems out of character, like some grandma's.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh that tracks throw it away? What I feel? That's so disrespectful my grandma? Uh not today, This isn't what we signed up for. Get a safe. You got kids running around.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, how did you get here? You got them?
Speaker 3: That is That is the Bible.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I think I'm a nark. I think I would have told my mom. I think I would have been like, Mom, I'm disturbed. You know what I found in mamma's nightstand.
Speaker 3: Oh see you don't. You don't do the thing where my family where just stuff happens. You never talk about it ever again.
Speaker 2: I wish that was a case. Instead, my family will be like at Thanksgiving like I would fall and tell you she started or period. I'm like, why why would you do that to me?
Speaker 3: No, No, that's like my family is like my mom pushes down the Christmas tree screams Merry Christmas. Then the next day we just open presents. That's there's no one talking about anything. You good, Yeah, but there's Do you like that your family's so open or would you prefer it to be?
Speaker 2: I prefer there to be a middle ground.
Speaker 3: There's got to be something.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a middle ground somewhere, somewhere to meet in the middle somewhere. Most families haven't found it though. That's why they're your family. They're weird, they're messed up, and you still love them. Your Secret of the Week on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Your grandma needs a grandpa long story short, why someone in her life to you know, take care of could be another.
Speaker 2: Grandma and go to Grandpa. Oh Stalin and Colt on one on one point three Katie w B. So, I have this kind of crazy thing and people I think I'm joking every time I say this, but I'm going in for like a face surgery tomorrow, and when it's because I word.
Speaker 7: It like that.
Speaker 3: Well, when you said that, I was like, so are we doing like Zac Efron facelifts chin implants.
Speaker 2: And so I've been doing the Jason Show and his fiftieth birthday parties tomorrow and I had texted I'm so sorry, like I want be able to be there because I'm getting like a face surgery.
Speaker 3: He's fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Oh my god, looks great.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's almost annoying.
Speaker 2: I know, perfect skin clicks. Shut up. So anyway, I thought I was older than him. No, so I he thought I was joking, and he's like, yeah, yeah, haha. And then when I brought it up the next day, he's like, oh my god, you seriously have a face surgery. He's like, I thought you were making like a joke and I was like that, that's not.
Speaker 4: Like a joke.
Speaker 2: But no, And then it's been ongoing. People think I'm getting plastic surgery. I'm like, I should ask if while they're there, they could do a little nip and tuck on like my double chin. But that's not I had the weirdest thing that no, because I'm not under full anasty. I'm like on that half stuff, you know, sound thing you can be doing full surgery. So this is a really crazy thing. I got this this was like three years ago. I found a growth in like my inside of my mouth and down in the cheek like the gum line, and it grew on my tongue as well. So I did this whole journey that so many people do when there's something wrong with you, you go to like all these doctors. So I started with like my dentist, who sent me to an oral surgeon, who sent me to an E N T. And I ended up finally with a radiologist and they're like, this is very abnormal, usually doesn't happen in adults. And it's a mouthformation of blood vessels. So basically I have these weird blood vessels that are malformed in my mouth, just collecting blood and they sit there. So when I do like a plank, all the blood will rush into this spot on my cheek and it gets big. Yes, it's so weird and it's teens circulating.
Speaker 3: Your cheek just swells up.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very weird. And there's no like concern for cancer or anything like that, like we've done all those like test and blah blah blah. So I have this there, this thing done two years ago where they basically on the outside of my cheek inject all the blood vessels to like basically block them up so that blood won't even get trapped in there. Well, now it's back and bigger baby.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: Back in tomorrow for this. So I have to have I can't eat or drink for eight hours, which that's my entire life might have to be.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's like a normal. What that's like a normal?
Speaker 2: That's not even like a are you kidding me? Eight hours as eight hours and my procedures at seven am, which means I can't eat all night, dude.
Speaker 3: From the face stuff to the the hemorrhoids, Like, don't I can't even keep up with you anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, the face stuff, by the way, and the hemorrhoids, by the way, all brought on by my beautiful daughter. Yeah, turns out my weird face stuff was because I had an increase in hormones because I got pregnant, and the hemorrhoids because I got that.
Speaker 3: Coupled with all the things you do for her could still equal out to her just resenting you as an adult.
Speaker 2: She will and I'd be like, do you know what my boss been through? Anyway, there's the update on my health journey. Tomorrow it's Katie w B s.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to come to my job.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Felon and Colt on one on one three Katie w b.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by Nicola Law dot Com. I hate picking favorites. I mean, there were so many great teams and athletes, even once from Minnesota in the Olympics, and we really focus it on like Sunny Lee, but she's just killing it. She once again won the bronze all around. In the final, Simone Biles proved she is the goat winning the gold. And then earlier I made the statement of like, I don't care who won silver because she is an American. And then I read the sweetest story ever and she's from Brazil and it said her brother would walk her two hours every day to like gymnastics, so she would go.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, no, all the time you were dunking on it, like doesn't matter America exactly.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, oh, that's so like wholesome, good for good for her.
Speaker 3: I was a good brother. I don't know if any of my siblings will walk me anywhere.
Speaker 2: My sister would have walked me half a mile and then threatened to push me in front of a car a couple of times and then left me while I cried, or she would have like driven me two miles and charged me eighty seven dollars per gas.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, gas money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so messed up. But that is like the biggest story for the Olympics. I know it's not even brand new news anymore, but that is the biggest trending story. Again. Brought to you by nicolay Law dot Com, Salin and Colt on one on one point three katiew But I have an important question for you. God, okay, do you have the August blues? It's an actual thing because it's like it's officially August today, and they say that it signifies summers already coming to an end, and people get really really down about that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm actually excited for summer to be over. I actually get really excited why this time, Because, don't get me wrong, some was elite. Summer's cool.
Speaker 2: Aren't you worried that you ride a bicycle into work? I think you really want to hold onto summer.
Speaker 3: It's going to make me feel like a warrior, like a champion, coming in to work when it's like.
Speaker 2: Ten below I'm a I'm a fall girl over summer, but it does I get worried because I don't live for winter, and I know I live on the.
Speaker 3: Wrong spot for that, but I actually kind of like winter. I love fall. I like parts of winter, just the thought of sipping on some pumpkins something.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 2: They they by the way, they're launching their fall drinks at Starbucks on the twenty second, okay, which is like two days earlier than they've ever launched them. But they're new, like I guess because they always have the pumpkin spice. I'll say they do like an Apple Crisp shaken espresso this year is like one of their new ones. Allegedly it was leaked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that the whole sever saying. But then also I like winter and getting excited for Christmas.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, there are things to look forward to, but I do feel like, and I know people always say this, but I did feel like summer was very quick this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it also summer is just.
Speaker 2: Because you cram so much in, especially in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: But also summer because you cram so much in. At some point, I'm like, I'm just done being wet, you know, what I mean, Like, I'm just done with water at this point? Can I just wear a hoodie?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: I get it? Like, okay, do you know what? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: I don't?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know? I mean I do love an oversized sweatshirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me just wear a sweating I don't want to be like eighties and just what are we doing today? Let's go to a pool, or let's go to the whatever, Let's go to the lake. All right? How many times you can get in the water for It's like, give me some pumpkin or something. On one point three KIEWDB with Foulin Colts, you were talking to your husband about dinner the plans. You land it on culvers. Great choice, thank you. I gotta ask you something.
Speaker 2: There, so I don't really need you exposing that. I'm meaning cull versus kind of a private topic. Wo that we were in a safe space.
Speaker 3: You should feel proud about that. No, what I want to ask is if can you get me a butter burger and cheese curts and I'm bringing in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming in tomorrow. It get your own butter burger. And you broke your car today.
Speaker 3: For one would you get me some bring it?
Speaker 2: Why next day? Nexty cheese curds sounds so gross.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, just put them in the microwave. Oh, thirty seconds, like brand new.
Speaker 2: You know, you can take the boy out of the trash, but you can't take the trash out of the boy.
Speaker 3: I'm a raccoon, I guess Hey.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening. You'd always check out our podcast, Fallen and Colt anywhere you listen to podcasts.