Speaker 1: You see somethings are going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen? What help?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we got a couple of rejects with us today. We got a brand new guest for the show, somebody that I've been really excited to get on and I've had a lot of people mentioned his name, so I figured it was only about Tom.
Speaker 2: I get this guy on the show to talk to, and we're gonna chop it up with Annie today.
Speaker 3: But before we get to him, we're gonna introduce the other rejects.
Speaker 2: And we got the Headless Giant. What is going on?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: Hi you doing? I'm the Headless Giant. You can find me on x and on YouTube at the Headless Giant. And if you have any occult stories slash metaphysical experiences slash weird dreams, you can send them to my email at the Headless Chat Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read those on Thursday nights, So check that out. And also on Sunday, we've got the Trialogus with Ethan Indigo and Ricardo. Ricardo's back, so Ricardo's going to be there on Sunday, So it's gonna be a GRD episode.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, definitely look forward to that. Definitely check out that trialogue. I think it's a great show. And if you send in any information on any stories or whatever, leave your address, I'll send you some free fucking stickies, so you make it worth it. You know, you can even make a story up at that point, So I'm not encouraging that. We got enough weird, fucking wild real ones to begin on. So now on to jewles, my man, what's going on?
Speaker 6: So, yeah, what's going on? Guys? Happy Friday. I'm Jules, host of the Great Pill Podcast. Tomorrow morning, you' all can catch us live at nine fifteen es SO Terry book review and then what else we got this weekend. Brian from Demon Erasers is coming on Sunday, so be sure tune in for that. I think it's gonna be one o'clock one thirty Central. Yeah, so yeah, you can find me over on Twitter at Great Pill Pod, over on Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Patreon dot com, slash Gray Pill Podcast. That's where we do the ESO Terry book reviews. We're doing them live right now, but they usually go straight to Patreon and they don't leave from there, as well as watch parties eloheem etamologies sticker packs. We got some sticker packs. I talk about my stickers a bunch a lot of cool stuff over at the Patreon so yeah, and you can also support the show over there. So yeah. Oh, happy to be here for another awesome episode. Happy to see Annie. It's been a minute, but yeah, man, let's go brother, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and thank you Jules for even making this happen.
Speaker 3: You're the one who approached me and said you could get this guy on and now he's yeah.
Speaker 6: He was looking for you. Yeah. Hey, man, I know where he's at me bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Yeah, I've been like a hermit for like the last few weeks anyway, so you know, but uh, please shure, Yeah, introduce yourself on. Let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find your work, and like, if you don't mind, just give me, like give everybody a little bit background of like kind of what you're into and the ship you talk about on your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody was telling me about the cult rejects. I've heard it several times. I probably caught some shows from you guys in the past, but I reached out to Jules because somebody mentioned you guys and wanted to get back on connecting with other communities. So I go buy Anio Sorrow. I run the Spiritual Shade Room on Instagram, also run naga Verse Network, the True Colt newspaper through Mypatreon Patreon dot com, slash the Underscore Spiritual Shade Room, and I have a YouTube channel Onio Sorrow where we will tomorrow be breaking down the newmogram decoded the mystery decode it to uh well not Sunday. I don't think of Saturday. Yes, Sunday, we will be breaking that down if you guys want to it. Indo D and a little bit background about me. Consider myself a metaphysicist. I've been lecturing doing podcasts for about ten years now. I go into a cultism, very big into jamatria, numbers type stuff, but I get deep into the esoteric science, mythology, anything you want to go through and chop it up about. I pretty much wear all the hats and go into these subject matters.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Nice, I like to well, you'll fit in here, yeah, definitely, definitely. Already quote my intention with some of the things you said, especially the science aspect. I'm I'm working on something now for a show that I think I think might actually be my first book. This will proably be the easiest one for me to do because of the way it'll be set up is that I'm actually going to show with herbs and crystals that half of the woo woo effects these which I think they are getting from their spells, is literally psychodrama with the crystals in the herbs are actually doing to your fucking cranial nerves.
Speaker 2: Literally, let's go, man.
Speaker 3: I'm not knocking the magic, but I hate to say most of the stuff when you start looking at the effects, how some of them will even give you two different effects, so it makes you feel fucking shocked at first, and then a calming, Oh, this spell's working. I feel better already, Like it's all influence of actual science that Smith's understood, and we attribute it to some deity, some bad guy and something that's gonna help us, and this is what helps me deal with the things I can't fucking face, you know, really, And I try to sound too much on it, but I really do think there was a lot of that going on, and I think it will actually show the herb what it would be used for if you wanted to use it in magic, and then actually how it all affects you, like with your cranial nerves and your nervous system, and there's a it's actually pretty fucking wild when you start like looking at how many like some of them affect two or three, and it's just like it's actually doing a lot to you, believe it or not. So it's a I don't know, and I'm gonna do that with crystals and put that into one thing, so it'll be kind of like science and occultism. It'll probably pitch off some witches and people who are a little bit more on the other end, we'll find it really interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but isn't now the pitfall of like materialism to begin with is that the idea that these things can have any effect on the body is sort of downplayed because they don't immediately identify these things. But the fact of the matter is they didn't, like, look at thailand All for instance, Right, Thailand All was approved by nobody. Right, nobody took the time to actually test this stuff to see if it was actually good for you. And now everybody's really surprised that Oh, it's linked to you know, the A word that I can't say without Giddia's band. So you know, maybe there is something to this physical effect that people aren't seeing because they're so focused on you know, well, all this physical matter doesn't have these Rezis jewel effects, but they clearly do.
Speaker 3: You know, Yes, I agree, but yeah, so Annie, sorry to fucking ended up patting myself on the back for five minutes talking about my book.
Speaker 5: But uh yeah, back to.
Speaker 3: Say some of the people's attitude and behaviors must be rubbing off on me. Sorry where so, uh Annie, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm dumb, dude, I have like available podcast serious with this ship now He's like, yo, these guys off the hook with the people talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah so Annie Jumatria. I mean, if you don't mind a little bit like, uh oh, what is there anything that you actually was like, you know what, I'd really like to talk about this on the show, because I'll just ask like fucking random sporadic ship.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean I have.
Speaker 2: A Oh we're gonna talk about botham it too and shit be.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah, but I feel like you'd be better to free free flow and riff a little bit. Okay, that's going to be more engaging.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's cool, But yeah, Jamatria is.
Speaker 1: The language of the elite. It means the language of geometry. That's what it actually means. And I've shown, even with the Charlie Kirk incident, how this thing is all based on Kabbalistic science. If you know the Kabbalah, you understand the physics of creation and destruction, and that's what these people utilize. So if you don't understand Kabbala, you're not going to really understand Jamatria. You're not going to know what numbers. Numbers really are. And studying and talking with this guy named Nick Land that was on the Tucker Carlson Show recently and his philosophy and his write on the writings on the Occult, he's comparing numbers to demons, I mean, not a literal demon then with a damn horne or some ship, but he's talking about some type of temporality, some some type of retro chronological temporality, a temporal distortion is the demon, and these numbers they program it. And this is how they program incidents, events and happenings with these people, and no one can understand how the hell they get this number, the date numerology all synchronized. Like the video with the Tyler.
Speaker 2: That was the show when I can use the showized.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen Donnie dark.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we just had somebody uncovered that with Jamatri.
Speaker 2: It was fucking bugged out. It was weird.
Speaker 1: Who who you guys on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: That was Rambo with.
Speaker 3: A J Rambo uhould be dude who was on up still used to be on Zachary Hubbards a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have both of them come on and like they both talked about each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, Zach Cobber came on. Yeah. So Donny Darko, I just saw it for the first time yesterday and I decoded decoded Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I've heard of it a lot. I just I watch a lot of stuff, guys.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm just surprised that's watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it was good for me to watch. It was the right time for me to watch it with the Bad Bunny uh coming in the Super Bowls and the timing of it Bad Bunny, Donny Darko and the main TV series I was checking out was Peacemaker. Have you guys seen Peacemaker?
Speaker 5: The Great Show? John Side squad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the second one. Gotta say second one. So the Donnie Darko connection is connected to Charlie Kirk as well. I think the guy who wrote the opening song the Killing Moon when Donnie Darko comes on, he was born on nine slash ten, the same day that Charlie Kirk had passed away. And literally the guy, uh frank Frankie the rabbit, he gets killed by a gun at the end of the movie. And the funny thing about it, shooting in Jamatria equals ten. It equals one on nine, just like you know, writing nine slash ten in any other place in the world except America, that will be one on nine, you know, ten slash nine, which is you know, it's kind of like a palindrome from yesterday. So then, speaking about yesterday, Erica Kirk announced that she's doing the halftime show to counter the bad Bunny show in the connection the American half.
Speaker 5: Didn't she get her halftime show? Like that's what the whole funeral was with all the right right baby w W did you guys ever see.
Speaker 7: This embarrassed death is Smoochie, Yes, smoochie, Yes, it was a good movie, right, But this whole thing seems like the plot of death of Smoochie and Charlie Kirk is Smoochy, right, and they're all just sort of like trying to figure it out, and it's big circus and all.
Speaker 6: The Norton's happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well I think it was that Norton's Yeah, I think.
Speaker 6: That Ed Norton was Smoochie.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So you're gonna have to change the channel to go and view that alternate halftime show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on, Tim, I haven't seen a minute. Many.
Speaker 9: Good to see you many, Tim.
Speaker 2: Let everybody real quick.
Speaker 9: Hey, sorry to interrupt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I had some difficulties over here and all that, so I'm sorry I'm late, but yeah, I'm Tim.
Speaker 9: My show is sixth Centsury Podcast.
Speaker 8: Happy to be here, Always happy to see you guys and audience.
Speaker 9: It's always great to hear what you have to say. Man, I'm excited, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Snake eyes as well. Uh and you remember her eyes looks like looked like snake eyes. And this is the Year of the Snake, the Chinese Year of the Snak. Currently and then Donny Darko at the beginning of the movie was a part of a plane crash into his house as what eventually kills on retro chronologically.
Speaker 5: But the the thing that's coming out of his chest is like a snake right.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, yestiny, it's actually the silver cord and the cult the astro silver cord connects to a sub lunar plane because everything things about regulation of the moon cycles, which you know, the time he stayed at the twenty eight days, that's all moon sign. That's moon magic, it is. It's the helped doma dol and narcissism is where the archives live. It would probably be where the lemurs would be in the newmogram from Nick Land's point of view. But notice a part of a plane, a part of a plane fell in his house. And remember at the beginning of the year, it's all about planes falling out the sky. We know Donnie's connected to Donald Trump and he he got inaugurated. He cut a plane in half. What a knife, a military knife, and then all these planes and then Jimmy Carter died and he's from planes Georgia the other type.
Speaker 5: Well you can make that up.
Speaker 1: I've been connecting all of these things like we're literally in a program reality and people don't see the connections. But I make the connections every fucking.
Speaker 6: Day, and I go by these rituals to kind of work, right yep.
Speaker 5: But here's the problem. That's a delicate fucking system. Everything has to be according to the time. If you can predict any of this stuff, the entire sort of thing of glass falls apart. Like that's the problem with retro causality is as soon as you realize and you can affect that that outcome, the whole thing goes away. It has to necessarily because that timeline no longer exists.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's like they're programming timelines and I think everybody on the world stage, whether they know it or not. I've been looking into different energy weapon programs like Projects Satan in Christ. You ever see hurt of Project Christ or Projects not Grace.
Speaker 10: Well, it's interesting, like it's in a book that I I give the book in my last lecture on YouTube. I've got the name of the book, but it's about energy weapons and literally it can send this auditory frequency to you, just like Voice of God.
Speaker 1: You ever heard of Voice of God text?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, they were using it on the I think it was the Iraq desert storm.
Speaker 6: There is that linked to gangs talking too.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 6: Actually I had a friend I don't know if he's still alive, but he had slit his own throat in his bathtub because he was hearing the FEDS or like the FBI or somebody in his head. Now he had for a week.
Speaker 2: Could have been a good black magic.
Speaker 1: You know. The guy that stabbed the supposedly stabbed a girl in Charlotte. He said that they put a chip from that.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: You know. I said it was a whole racial ritual because it galvanized the right when it happened. But you got to understand the Charlotte is the etymology of what Charles is Carolina too, It's the etymology of Charles. It happened during the Charlie Kirk time. It set up the Charlie Kirk time thing, and.
Speaker 5: It had weeks before and they released it right at the time that Charlie Kirk was shot, like two days before.
Speaker 1: In the video, I put the girl had a squib of blood squib in her in her fucking mouth. I showed it on Twitter, like you didn't see the stab wounds immediately, and you know, everybody was like, what the fuck is this? Because he supposed to be stabbed her. So the guy came out in prison. Now he's been let out of prison like thirteen times. I'm like, how the fuck you get let out of prison at many times? You know.
Speaker 5: And the judge, the judge has never been to law school, right, so they're just replacing all these judges with magistrates. And they've never been to law school. And they just do whatever they're told they will.
Speaker 1: They're doing what they're told. It's not about letting some you know, whatever they say. They's some DEI program or something. This is this is implementation. They put that person there because they don't set this shit up to make it look like and I connected the forty two because the rapper, the baby came out. His last name is fucking Kirk and he's thirty three years old. He made a video about the stabby. What will happen if I saved her? Like he's intervening, like God saving her.
Speaker 5: For the stabby?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, hold on a music video.
Speaker 1: He made a music video called save Me about saving Her name is Ariana and look and she's not even They say that she died in the Ukrainian Wars. I said that she died years ago twenty twenty three or something.
Speaker 6: Wait what Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Broke it off.
Speaker 9: The whole thing could have been scripted.
Speaker 5: Damn everything is real anymore, Bro, nothing is real.
Speaker 1: Nothing is baby.
Speaker 3: Yo, I said the day The next day after that ship happened. I wish I was supposed to cover the topic, but I never did. Like I was even going into like O just looking into her fucking mother and her family. They're they're fucking work for the D O D and fucking something else, And I was just like, you're already this ship is fucking fu Gayzy.
Speaker 1: They're in emp they sell EMPs. What's name of the company, g Tech? Yeah, out of Arizona. Yeah, they sell doomsday.
Speaker 2: I was just like, Yo, this is fucking like.
Speaker 3: I was just like this is insane, Like like we're praising this fucking these people's daughter right now, and like, what the fuck's going on?
Speaker 5: Right man? All this stuff tracks back to Phoenix Arizona. I wasn't a big Charlie Kirk follower, but I went into some of his archives. It's like everything he did was senator on Phoenix Arizona. If you know anything about history, you know Phoenix Arizona is just basically in a cult city, like from top to bottom all of the history. This is where you would start to make these programmed people you know, like that.
Speaker 3: It was that goes back to Tielman in Stanford University and shit.
Speaker 5: Right, and he comes out of Chicago, He's picked up and then he goes down to Phoenix, Arizona, and then for the rest of the time, it's almost like he's he's playing out a script.
Speaker 1: Let's recent recant this start this Charlotte incident right his memorials at State Farm State Farm Coliseum for the Cardinals. The Cardinals is what a pope is. And he died in the same place Pope Leo was orem Utah. They're from the same place. And look at this Charlotte's web State Farm Stadium. Charlotte's Web happened in a farm. In the week after Charlie Charlie Kirk pass another guy named Charles what his name Redmond. It's an actor, but he's from the same area too. He died, but he played in Charlotte's Web. Was he was the horse in the twenty two thousand and twelve Charlotte Webb and he played a horse and is a joke because his name is Charlotte, Charlie, So it's Charlie Horse, you get it. It's a joke. They're fucking around with us. But anyways, orm where he got shot, the etymology of Orum is alramin and Hebrew it means snake. It also means a snake. It means the seit if you look into the etymology. So where he got shot literally means snake. And there's a movie named Snake Snake Eyes that predicted whole shit, which I'm sure you guys seen by that.
Speaker 5: Dude, this is bringing up the never ending story to me. So like that the front cover has the Oran, which is like these two snakes that are creating this kind of Celtic not work, and that Oran is like, you know, the same au r kind of root word as the rest of these snake figures in a lot of ways. If you think about it, then nothing is sort of like approaching. You know, all of these things are We've got this massive debt, we're on this precipice, and it feels like that nothingness is is kind of coming into our lives a little bit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And there was some sort of an amendment that they were voting on in Congress, a couple hours after Charlie Kirkle's shot. But the thing about that is everybody online now was like dialed into it happening, because it was just just a perfect amount of window for everybody to find out that he'd been shot. So everybody's doubting app And then they do some sort of a they vote on some sort of amendment that has something in it that would block the Epstein files.
Speaker 5: Right, they blocked three hours.
Speaker 1: Did you look into Erica Kirk's Romanian angel program?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, she's a child smuggler, dude.
Speaker 1: Three minutes she got chicked out of Romania. You looked up for.
Speaker 6: Some of these.
Speaker 1: I heard she was removed from Romania.
Speaker 6: Organization over there like you know, helping kids that were saved.
Speaker 5: Right, like her organization was. She wasn't kicked out personally, but I think that they had enough of this organization that was over there operator that.
Speaker 1: Damn right. He's right. And her grandfather is like the the grand master of the Vikings or some ship. And you know, okay, it's Hardie kirk Pass. They said CEU in Valhalla. The guy Tyler Robinson, he took a picture in front of a computer on on a computer stream. It was a place called Goat Island, and on Goat Island there's a place called Valhalla. So some people believe if you look at the physics of how he was shot, that he probably faked this depth. They even had like an underground little opening that that got covered up right afterwards.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 5: About that, Yeah, I'm familiar.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying good.
Speaker 5: Well. It was funny because Candice was bringing up the tunnel and that was something that especially peeved all of the Candas haters on Twitter. It's like they kept referring back to this one clip where she's referring to a tunnel, and it's like, why is that so unbelievable that somebody would use a tunnel to escape? I don't understand the connection, Like, that's perfectly legitimate. If somebody's got a tunnel open, you take that shit and you get the fuck out of there.
Speaker 3: You know what's unfortunate that I think that when you start hearing tunnels and this is just what it happens to me. I was into the idea of that stuff sometimes until I sort of true crime people or other shows throwing that in there.
Speaker 2: For the most stupidest ship. It's just like, oh, okay.
Speaker 3: So it's almost like now you start kind of like, yeah, you don't take it serious because it's been fucking used and played so many times, you know what I'm saying. So it's like it's almost kind of like, you know, reptilians, How that could turn people off?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I think that does kind of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like unfortunately, it's like it could be realistic, but it's just like since people.
Speaker 2: Have like kind of jerked it off and got a little silly with it, you don't. Yeah, it's like, oh.
Speaker 1: Reptilians that No, No, I'm just I'm just saying it's a common thing that people go back to.
Speaker 5: You know, it's like they start to hear it.
Speaker 6: I don't believe in me, just like the reptiles and all that. You know, the statues, and you think it's all symbolic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did a video called the Reptilian Myth, probably one of my most watched videos, and I take you through the history. It all comes from Lovecraft. All of that comes from Lovecraft really, and it goes into these other art what's the author morning of the Magicians, what's.
Speaker 5: The guy to be on the mouthszone.
Speaker 1: What's the guy that Graham Hancock his books, David Ike, see, they were there is something called mythoposis where they have they're making up mythologies. They're making the UFO, the euphological Agenda, the Reptilians, the new ideology or theologically the new satan oh yo.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is what you're trying to get up, but I've been saying this for a while. I said, like David Ike and other people, all they're doing is creating their own pantheon. To tell you a fucking occulted story.
Speaker 1: That's what mythoposis is, create your own pantheon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, nice man, that's what's Yeah, I've been saying for a minute and not knocking them. I'm saying that I'm actually probably giving them more credits, saying they know more than most people think. But you know, do you think a lot of them are doing that? A lot of that UFO shit is that?
Speaker 6: So I'm a big bit of pantheons. But it's kind of through connecting certain worship of these certain deities through the symbolism and through the rituals and stuff.
Speaker 5: Right, But the love crafty and pantheon is perfectly consistent with that. What was the guy who created the uh sort of Crowley offshoot that.
Speaker 6: Had Kenneth Grant Grant the Typhony and O t O, Yeah, the mom Zone. I'd heard you bring up the mom Zone. I have yet to still buy that book.
Speaker 1: But yeah, all of Kenneth greg I got all of read at all and and and know it all pretty The Order of Mayott or the aon of Mayott and Typhonianism is their worship of Draco. So the whole reptilian thing comes from a star constellation, and they felt like the people at that time felt like they were utterly destroyed when the first polar post shift happened. They didn't understand what the fuck the post shift was, so they was like, why isn't the stars telling time correctly? That's when Draco got demon eyed into Satan because it wasn't telling the time over the time the people who worshiped Draco when it stopped. See, the polestar changes every couple thousands of years, just like the vault of the stars changes every seventy two years. So there's these stars are moving, These things are moving across the vacuum of space, and these occultists are just studying the angles and what type of energy continuum comes out of the movement of these things.
Speaker 5: Every two thousand, six hundred years or something like that, the pole star shifts backwards in the equinox procession on the spring equinox, so when it moves backwards, it's going in the reverse direction as the rest of the procession. And so that's why they pay attention to it is because that's related to the wobble of the North Star, which is our twenty three degree offset of the access.
Speaker 1: That's good shit right there in the twenty six thousand God equals twenty six. There's no zeros in Ja Matria. God equals twenty six.
Speaker 6: So what do you think about the people that have had these encounters with these reptile creatures. Do you think they're all lying or do you think they're all hallucinating or do you think they're having like a spiritual encounter?
Speaker 1: Me and Tim, you guys go to a sixth sensory podcast. We went deep on that. Like me and Tim talked about it. Like I said, it's a gore. Okay, okay, So eerbragore is a collective astral thought form that if you pour into it astraly mentally, that's all religions. If you pour into it over time, you worship it, or you feed it, your kids feed it, civilization feeds it. It becomes its own ontology, its own being in these other etherical planes, these plasma planes, and it starts to take on a its own trajectory of itself. So they these evergres, these collective astral thought forms have existed. We created the Reptilians and the Grays long ago the astral plane by looking at Alistair Crawley Lamb drawings, and we believed it so much that we created these alternate rifts within the plasma continuum where these parallel universes really have these things, and it's bleeding into our reality through our meditations, ritual whatever, and people are worshiping it.
Speaker 5: But I think it goes I.
Speaker 8: Just want to ask the reptilion agenda real quick, because I saw I just saw a comment that popped up about some of this popping up in the fifties around Mount Shasta, Monnie. When did the did the reptilian agenda sort of being around the same time of Roswell and forty seven.
Speaker 1: And all that is Mount Palomar. I brought on Allen H. Greenfield.
Speaker 2: You know that is oh yeah, oh yeah he was on. Hell yeah, he was in the ot O too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I brought him on and he broke that down. I can't say it as well as he he said it, but he broke that down on it actually begin and he goes deep into the Black Lodge and twin Peaks, Uh, breakdown twin Peaks because yeah, it's a must see what Bob is. Bob is a topah and the the the red Room and the what's the other room called? I haven't seen it in years?
Speaker 6: Uh, which which rumor.
Speaker 1: You were Bob exists? So you have one in the room above the convenience door, right, yeah, well the.
Speaker 2: Different Power of the Glory.
Speaker 3: Do you ever notice that on the door above the above the bar, there's one of the one of the seasons actually is on the fucking door.
Speaker 2: Power of the Glory. I was like, I can't make it any more obvious.
Speaker 6: Copleist of R and R or whatever it's who?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh you know what it's in Missing Pieces. That's in missing Pieces. That's the outtakes. You got to look that up and if you never watched the Twin Peaks Missing Pieces on YouTube?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you watch all on YouTube right now. Annie, we're almost done with the return. We we we tried to analyze the entire first second season. We watched Firewalk with Me and uh, yeah, dude, the all the I mean, the almost everyone in season three is a top of you know.
Speaker 1: Fire Walk on Me was wild.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's incredible. In my opinion, it's pretty fucked up, but it's it's incredible. I'm a big fan of Lynch. Yes you tell.
Speaker 5: Oh, here's the significance of Bob could you see him being a be talent drome? Oh that is sorry, And it starts with the bee and it ends with the b barasha, the first letter in the Bible. So it's like you're you're kind of implying sort of godhood by that.
Speaker 1: The owls are UFOs. By the way, if you guys didn't know, that.
Speaker 3: Was always weird how they kind of got a little spinning there with like the uf Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always thought that was weird that we threw that in there and the guy from the military, and you had a guy from the military, Okay.
Speaker 6: If you had like the fucking little map to the Black Lodge, which they don't know is a map at first. They think it's just some drawing or something.
Speaker 1: Cooper is a moon child. Do you guys know what a moon child is?
Speaker 6: I'm familiar with the term and not a direct definition.
Speaker 1: Okay, crazy, so you get to Sorry.
Speaker 8: I was just saying, Crailey's got that book called moon Child, but go ahead.
Speaker 6: My wife book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a fiction book, but it's a great book to absorb what it is. It's basically to sum up in so many words, someone is birth for a specific ritual, magical purpose, and their whole lives is a ritual. So that's what a lot of these world stage actors are. They're all moon children. And Twin Peaks is going deep into the science of it because the Twin Peaks is the AA, the Argiton argorme, which is what Crawley is speaking about. This is actually the silver Star is serious and you.
Speaker 5: Got the hand. We're having a margentlem He's got the osc margentimhood. You love this.
Speaker 6: It's it's been a minute, Nick bro He did this the second show we did and I was like, what lucky is this guy doing the right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I thought that.
Speaker 8: This practice goes back probably millennia, and I know I was reading there was there was a guy who sort of spent a lot of time with one of the LaVey's girls, and LaVey's girls said that she was consecrated at birth to be some sort of they were. They were like her whole upbring was was supposed to be leading her to a ritual moment that was going to I don't know, they're going to do a lot of magic can make her some sort of a star child.
Speaker 9: I don't remember all.
Speaker 8: The details, but I think that the practice, the practice of that seems to go way way back, where certain babies are consecrated at birth for a purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The region it originates, so Egypt pyramids. Pyramids were used as harems for versions and certain astrological sonodic monks really vedic astrology. Uh if the vastu the function way is right, the priests would bring the versions in. And you heard of serophimes are seraphic beings, the fire they called petoi and voodoo, the hot spirits they would call these things, down fallen angels.
Speaker 6: The fiery serpents.
Speaker 1: Right, they look like yeah, there they exists on higher plasma Joseph P. Ferrell's book, Get Joseph Ferrell's book on the plasma and patristics.
Speaker 6: Doesn't it have something to do with the energy And it kind of looks like a serpent when when you look at it in like in the other realm, like if you're astral, you know, if you're looking into the astral realm and you're viewing one of these.
Speaker 1: It depends on what frequency. Because in the ancient world they used to have sex visualizing each chakra lighting up until the main or the sassara, which is like the yaki Da and the Hebrew that has to light up, and that's how they will pull a god down and berth it through semen and the eggs. But we started just fucking off the lower three chakras, and that's what kind of split the stream with ratio stuff, and we started to bring beings from the lower three worlds and they weren't coming from up here. So this was the infiltration of the archons into our genetics as well. They would call it nephyaline stuff like that. But basically, in these pyramids, they were bringing down the seraphic beings through these virgin women and they were birthing the first moon child, or the nephyaline blood lines, because now you have part ARCon and you have part the Homo sapien sapien infuse all in, so you're pretty much a humunculous or your children are heumunculus or their nephyline, whatever you want to call it. They're a splice, and their genetics are carrying these things. And certain people have tracked their blood lines, these elites have tracked their blood lines to these Babylonian workings, these different workings of cross you know, anxious civilizations.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, who do you think was doing these splices of this DNA is genetic tinkering?
Speaker 1: Who I think was doing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like beings are like beings from somewhere else, or do you think they're just uh, just powers, just kind of working behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much. The intelligence they're intelligence. They give the intelligence and we carry it out. Man, is the working form of perfection? We bring perfection. We're supposed to be the potentialities of perfection, so we we bring it out. But I'm pretty sure because I believe in quantum theory, I believe in parallel realities. There. Shit, you watched peacemaker. It's fucking not even alternate. Plus the mentions out here where very well it could have been something like that. But I don't believe that it's all just one thing it was just physical as it or it's just spiritual. I think it's a mixture of both.
Speaker 6: Cool, Okay, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So that Mount Palomar that's associated with Georgia Dampsey, I'll just pull it up here.
Speaker 9: And they've got that Palomar Observatory out there too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I don't know if that was put there in relations to all the UFO stuff that popped off, But I just thought that this was interesting because you're spot on with that Mount Palomar thing, and like nineteen fifties, a lot of the UFO stuff was coming out of there with the Damn Sky at the Helm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they even showed how they pop in and out of existence because they're reverse reverse engineering UFOs. But there's real spiritual ships out here too. Now there's real plasmic ships as well, so it's not all German tech. I mean, I think the best ufology we have, the Germans did probably the best job of reverse engineering it. But some of these ships, they're not physical So it depends what are you looking at when you see the UFOs. Are you looking at the physical ship? Are you looking at the plasma?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Crazy shit. Crawley and Kenneth Grant said that most of the plasma ships are magicians having sex. They're projecting their androgine soul because we were split in half in the Gnostic text by a tyrant being which you may know y'allabout yahweh. When he split split the soul in half, that'll make Christian fate here and.
Speaker 5: That you have you ever seen the movie Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Say it in Hedwig and the Angry Inch. It's a rock opera musical. Okay. So they have this one whole sequence called the Origin of Love where they're using this platonic story of how the earth was actually flat and people were two sexes melded up together, so you would have men and men, you would have women and women, and then women and men would be all mashed up back to back, right, and that's the original people. And then Zeus got angry because we're making too much noise or something, and he split everybody in half.
Speaker 1: That's the Ananaki cult. That's Suemerian thing too, that we were making too much noise. But it's a lot of different stories of Titans. If you understand what the Titans.
Speaker 5: Are specifically, it's that symmetry like when people are split back to back and then they say, well, if we're not, you know, good, they're gonna split us down again. We're just gonna have one eye and one leg and one arm and just be hopping around.
Speaker 1: It's never root racist.
Speaker 6: Urian races, right right?
Speaker 1: Do you know what race we're in now?
Speaker 5: The fifth?
Speaker 1: I think I think us around the fifth. So we got more evolutions to go, and they said the next one we grow another spine, just like the top win and bow ass.
Speaker 3: Well for the people who don't have with it, they'll just only have one. I mean it's a start finally, you know. But something something I want to ask you real quick. I'm sorry, like to forget uh it's already like a little bit ahead, but you know you're talking about e goes before. Yeah, do you think like what happened with like Beeling even a while back ago, do you think that was almost kind of like an agurgor in a sense like and I would even say now with Terlie Kirk, the people's reaction.
Speaker 2: Could that actually create the Really.
Speaker 1: That's the whole purpose of it.
Speaker 2: Look at yeah, I mean I think that's a lot of Look.
Speaker 1: At the symbol of turning point, USA. I would show you what it is. But yes, there's an I'm answering is is You're absolutely correct? It's uh, it's all Ergregor workings, and the turning point symbol is showing in freemasonry the royal arch where the sun rises and it ends off in Virgo, which is where he dies. So they're showing you that it will literally the turning point, but it's a projection on consciousness. This is the turning point something, something fucking big is about to happen, which they did shut the government down. It's about to be all types of stuff that's about to go down from this point on. So that's why they took him out through turning point. They usually occult symbology. It literally means things, it doesn't. They don't just come up with a name and say turning point is a fucking great name.
Speaker 6: You know, it hasn't mean something to work in these other realms.
Speaker 1: You saw where a turning point developed in twenty twelve and his wife was in a music video and she was in Vegas with a guy named Tyler, the same name of the guy that shot her. And she's ziplining in Vegas and the nine ten, the date of his death, flash across the stream. Right, this is a big man.
Speaker 5: They were married. They were only married for about five years.
Speaker 1: That I propose I proposed something that probably has some people on follow me. I said that Charlie Kirk existed.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, that's a hot take, bro.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying as a person, Yeah, we saw him and we heard his name, but he was He's a moon child. His life was just a magical ritual.
Speaker 3: That was another thing I was going to bring up, the whole moon child thing. I mean, anybody can really go find this. It's called The Secret Rituals of the Otho. If you look it up, I mean you've probably seen it too. Now, I was in the Oto. I didn't get that high up, but there was a few initiations that I could say pretty on point in that book, So I do give it some credence to being correct somewhat. But like, yeah, if if you've read the book, I mean it even talks about that. Like one of the last initiations. This is what I think, that's what this is talking about. Is when it says that you're doing something, you've got to have to put a demon or damon. However, that's spelt inside of a homoonculous before the ego comes back or before the ego takes form. And I was just like, yo, I feel like that's kind of like, in my opinion, I thought that was maybe the moon child, like actually trying to bring something into a body.
Speaker 5: What about the widow son, Like that's a popular Freemason ritual. I mean, this is she's the widow, She's having a son, right, isn't.
Speaker 6: That something Sons of the Widow, Nick, you remember the book we were reading.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: There's gotta be some something to her just being her being female, because I.
Speaker 5: Think she's the moon child. He was just the sacrifice.
Speaker 8: The turning Point logo also looks kind of like a sickle moon, and if you look at the symbology of that, it has ancient association with Ishtar Ashtar Deanna and it's in the Vision Goddess. There's some some weird stuff with Mary there too, Women of the Apocalypse. So I don't know, just throwing it out there or being female might have something to do with the ritual.
Speaker 5: But no, and priestesses had two snakes in either hand. There were snake handlers.
Speaker 1: He passed away thirty three days for his birthday and he died on World Theater Day.
Speaker 2: No, don't.
Speaker 3: Doesn't him and Floyd even have the same birthday. Talk about George Floyd both of the issues too, I mean funny too.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me give you guys a connection. Trump is a Gemini. Gemini is ruled by mercury. Mercury rules the neck.
Speaker 2: That's why he's orange goes with hot.
Speaker 1: Right, but he was shot in the neck. Mercury rules the neck. So this mercury mercury is like the foundation of all the fucking alchemy. These are mercury rituals that they're doing, like literally, you know. And Donald Trump is he plays as the archetypical engine of the Tarot deck in each of these people. If you look at certain things they're projecting, the tarot cars, the writers, writers weight deck. There's even an older deck called the solar boost deck. During the Italian Renaissance where they were showing you how the elites reincarnate back into their bloodlines. It's called the Game of Saturn.
Speaker 9: I've seen that deck. I think that's the one that doesn't have.
Speaker 8: Any Christian, any Christian iconography anywhere in it. I think it was like the first or maybe yeah, I think it was the first Tara deck where there was absolutely no like zero Christian iconography in it whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Absolutely correct.
Speaker 5: Hey, Annie, have you ever heard of the ben Bean tablet of isis?
Speaker 1: Yes, I half the ben Ben stone.
Speaker 5: No, it's b e mb i any tablet. And this was created sometimes in the in the Middle Ages, right, It's it's not Egyptian, but it is in perfect hieroglyphic relief. Before they actually had a really good translation of the hieroglyphics. And it depicts all of the cards on the major canna in the tarot using Egyptian figures.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard of that before.
Speaker 5: Check it out, Dude, is fucking like to decode this thing. Is just incredible. It's b e M b I n e tablet bemb mhmm.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised. I mean, they probably was studying how to project the erbor gore for way back then. Pig malulent pig male in.
Speaker 5: Ye Atli.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how to put a spirit in a statue. They probably was practicing.
Speaker 5: That's where we get the golum from. Like the piling storyline is sort of like consistent all throughout the ages. And that's also the homunculous you know, and now.
Speaker 1: Ai is the golo Ai is what Cabbala was some of his purpose. What's the project is.
Speaker 5: Pick up your phone and then unlock it for me. What do you see? That's the cabola tree using the cab tree?
Speaker 1: Man, you ever notice this a I phone?
Speaker 2: Like the.
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 6: Oh fuck, that is right, Bud.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. That was a good one.
Speaker 3: Even thought like Hopscotch was like possibly based off Yeah, I don't know. It's like I guess if I was stoned in occultists, you might actually come up with that idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Skip.
Speaker 1: The origin of the name is an old trans goddess. I don't know if I say that word. But you heard of k yes, yep.
Speaker 6: Talking about ky Bell last year, Robbie.
Speaker 1: Talked about Okay, our original name is Kubala. It's you know, the worship of the black Stone and all of that type stuff. Is they're literally, uh, you heard of the worshippers of ky bale As the Golly where they became Eunichs. And what's happening today?
Speaker 5: Why the eunuchs. This is what we always come back to is why in the ancient world were Unichs so like ubiquitous like everywhere they are? They are these unix like what is it about chopping your junk off? And then I start thinking about like aliens, right, they're always extracting sperm from people, and the only ones who would be immune to that would be these people Golly, like these high priests who started out as slaves and the only way they could achieve anything in life is by castrating themselves, and so they would do that and become high priests who are now you know, not you know, targets of alien abduction, which is strange to think about. But if you think about the spirits back then and how everybody was being possessed and they had these weird demonic things happening, that could be the same sort of phenomenon we see with you know, the aliens today, like that could be part of creating this timeline.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's true. I was thinking about what you guys said right before you said what you said, But they don't slip my mind by Now, what were we talking about right before that?
Speaker 9: I believe, yeah, yeah, yeah, Greece, Athens, Rome as.
Speaker 5: Well, that's no, no, it's it's right there in the armpit of Turkey and Anatolia. Yeah yeah, right, threes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were talking about Thrace bro at the end of the look at.
Speaker 1: The Olympics of twenty twenty four Olympics. That that was kay Bell. All of that.
Speaker 5: Well, Kay Bell was brought back to Rome during the Pudic Wars. So did I miss it?
Speaker 6: Don't say anything.
Speaker 1: Don't say ship ship.
Speaker 5: I had said that.
Speaker 6: We were talking about it.
Speaker 3: The guys for all right, this guy's bearing up and people's strikes sill be getting to hit.
Speaker 5: You know, they had these they had these books called the Sibiling Oracles, right, and these sibiling books were how they would predict the future. And during the Pudic War when Hannibal is invading from the Alps, they were told, you have to go to Thrace and pick up this massive black stone of the goddess Kaybalie and bring it back to Rome so that you can be victorious. So they do that, They bring it back and they start the rights of Kaybeleie over again, right, because this was actually their native practice when they were the Trojans, so they believe they come from the Trojans. And then they moved all the way over to Rome, so they started out in Turkey as well. So they're going back to retrieve this kaybalie and bring it over to you know, western Rome to start the practices of you know, cutting the junk off and everything else. And you know, Addis worship is part of this, and Atis is this this tree god type thing, and as he's he's killed, you plant the pine tree there and then you bring it in on the twenty fifth of December. So it's all sort of wrapped up in this stuff. And if you think about Dianis, Dionysis is also a Thracian god zagrias all of these weird dying and rising figures come through Thrace and Thrace in Egypt were basically around at the same time, and they actually had contest between Thrace and Egypt to see who was older. This pharaoh took these two children who had never had exposure to language, and he isolated them with nobody talking to them, and the first words out of their mouth could either be Thracian or Egyptian, proving which society is older. This is like a really early cruel science experiment. And the first words out of their mouths was Kubaba, God told Jaba, which is the name of Kaibali, the oldest goddess before written language. Right, all of these venus of Willendorff and all the rest of these little figurines all around Europe from forty thousand years ago, that's the earliest representation of this very same goddess. And it's transferred through that region of Thrace, which is this where the two continents come together. You just blew my mind.
Speaker 1: So you heard about the three I Atlas comment, right, you know the Sumerian linguistics or at a mom of comment was Couba. It's the fucking comment Blackstone.
Speaker 5: Cob and Aba and ka and Ba is the spirit and the soul.
Speaker 1: But you think about Baba. Get a book by Anthony Anthony Pete. No, it's Anthony Pitt wrote wrote the Damon, but it's called The Serpent in the Rainbow. Yeah. In that book he mentions the baba baba you know baby say or by by is literally the tongue represents the serpent. The upper region of your mouth is heaven and the lower region is hell. And Baba literally means the god of heaven and hell. And you hear in Russian mythology Baba yaga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then you look at the epic of Gyogamage and you see.
Speaker 5: How you gotta finish the metaphor you didn't finish the metaphor? What are the teeth? What is the air passing around the teeth? These are the ancient megaliths right between the sky and the earth, and they would come together at these places where the wind would flow around these stones like speech, right, This is where they would also align themselves to the rest of the universe. So the whole idea of logos itself goes back to the time when we were communicating on a whole different level with each other.
Speaker 1: Fast.
Speaker 5: That's kind of where the whole idea of telepathy and speaking together and stuff sort of comes out of. Is that home megalithic period.
Speaker 1: That's why I said telepathy. One of the first telepic languages called Krypton. I read that in an old book, said Krypton said, people you literally learn how to push a thought in a person's head there's like magic. I was teaching on Patreon how to zinger person. Literally threading a light and hitting a person in the face with light is how you push a thought in their head. And it sort of like just going back to Donny Darko. Remember he had that thread coming out of him, right, and the thread was linking to the TV streen. It was linking the people and he was able either to project himself forward. Remember he was giving the analogy with the physics teacher of how to time travel or how to travel is really astro travel. But I guess time travel because they're connecting it to Trump's uncle who literally has the Nicola Tesla documents of time travel. And you got the Baron Trump thing is he.
Speaker 5: You also got the threads. You also got the thread. So it's like the thread of your life is your destiny. And so this whole thing is centered around maybe you know, the souls are destined to do something predetermined.
Speaker 1: Right, so you can literally shift the trajectory of travel and interdimensional travel is through plasma as well. That's why the plasma resurgence happened within the last ten years. To keep talking about plasma, I don't believe planets are solid. I think everything is plasma. And I study Veda astrology, and Veda astrology is very advanced. When you break down the twenty seven of choctras and you look deep into what's called the teepees, how the moon moves at these mathematical arithmetic uh turning points through these nuchatras, these stars literally affects all of our consciousness. It literally is the plasma's movement is system of movement. Is understanding the Vedas or who in ketu rahu in ketu? Yeah, we were talking about this earlier. There are these gravitational deflections at sixty degrees on either side of the Moon that actually collects plasma. Right, So these are like gravitational dead zones because of the mass of the Moon in its orbit. Plasma it's right there. Let me ask you a question. Do you think the moon is really a rotten I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: All I know is the math. The math does not add up.
Speaker 6: There is that it's a light, you know, that it's plasma. That it's a raw you know, I mean there's there's hollow hollow, yeah, that it rings like a bell when you hit it.
Speaker 5: They kept not overestimating the gravity of the thing and overshooting the Moon when they were doing test drums, which is one of the reasons why they think that they didn't actually get there, is because they couldn't actually land any any rockets on it because they kept screwing up the mass of the moon. You've got to, you know, calculate the gravity as these things are on approach, and they kept overshooting it because they kept overestimating the gravity of this thing, the mass.
Speaker 1: Did you guys see a movie called Moonfall?
Speaker 6: Not I've heard of it, James Bond.
Speaker 1: It came out like three years ago. What Sally Barry last movie. She was in it, But inside of the Moon was like a whole fucking alien base with plasma intelligence. She was real crazy, bro. They said, like the moon is a machine that makes stars in the movie, like that's the original purpose. And they showed how it comes apart and makes stars and shit.
Speaker 5: So every man and woman is a there's a star a star.
Speaker 8: Well, you've got the lunar the lunar symbolism there too. That goes way back in practice. And you guys were talking about these asteroids and I'm really fascinated with that, and I was looking into where there was a pre Islamic.
Speaker 9: God named Hellel. It was a moon god.
Speaker 4: And apparently that black asteroid, well, let me say it like this, Apparently the black rock that they go and see at Mecca was actually an asteroid and it's wrapped up in the practice of some sort of a pagan like religion to Hellel.
Speaker 8: And I'm just like, but there's asteroids. I just found one the other day. There's another black rock on crete. It's in an old it's all ruins now, but there's a temple to Aphrodity there in Creed. You can still go see the ruins and they still have this black asteroid and it's worn smooth. You could tell millions of people over all these years have gone through there and touched it.
Speaker 9: It's Warren smooth. And I'm just like, what's what's with the black rock. I'm trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: You see Nicholas Page Colors Out of Space.
Speaker 6: Great movie? Yeah, I saw that great movie.
Speaker 1: Man, that's what That's what the asteroid is, man, that would be terrifying.
Speaker 5: There was one with Natalie Portman. Did you see that one with Natalie Portman where she's getting close to the asteroid and everything and the in reality just starts melting or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like ahilation, I forgot that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, annihilation, that was it. Yeah, that was crazy, but the same idea. Right. There was a bunch of.
Speaker 8: Adams Katamists too, right, Katamists. He founded the Thieves Greek City. He said that he was guided and instructed by these little entities that came on an asteroid.
Speaker 6: Brought him.
Speaker 5: He brought language to all of Green Yes, yes, exactly.
Speaker 6: And the one deity you're speaking of in Islam reminds me a lot of Nanarsin and Sumeria, the moon god, which I think is probably the same archetype or entity as the Islamic god Allah. Yes, my research, there's.
Speaker 8: A big conspiracy here, I'll call it that, and I don't want death threats, so I haven't done an episode on it, because you know, anytime you.
Speaker 6: Question on my show, talk about it.
Speaker 9: Broka.
Speaker 8: There was a there was an old cult that was based at one point based out of.
Speaker 9: Petra where they were worshiping this as well. It's a pre Islamic faction of occultists.
Speaker 8: They had all these and I wouldn't be surprised if Hellel's is the same or very similar or in the same pantheon as the one you just mentioned there.
Speaker 9: But I want to ask you, is that what was it male or female? Or what was androgynous?
Speaker 6: Androgynous It's followers would end up castrating them.
Speaker 5: Yes, guys, do you want to hear the orphic him to Selene? The moon got us from Greece.
Speaker 6: This that would be Nanar Sin's wife, right, the the feminine aspect of Sin and that name noticed Sin, right, I believe that's where then the name Sin just originates. It's the name of an entity, one of the many Bible right.
Speaker 1: And the oldest name of the moon is actually sandstric U Chandra. You've heard of Chandra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew Chicken.
Speaker 5: You know Chi?
Speaker 2: I know, I did, I did, I did, And that's how I knew what the name of me.
Speaker 1: It is a funny thing is it's a The moon is originally a male who has He kind of takes Jupiter's bitch and has a child. The child is Mercury, So the Moon takes Jupiter's wife Jupiter is His name invaded vaded texts is Gururu, so you get Gururu. His color is orange. That's why all of the Tibetan priests where the saffron that's the representation of Guru. Everything good that happens is because of Jupiter, Jove, jovial goodness and the moon. Chandra has all of these females twenty seven wives. They're the twenty seven of chaktras. Literally, in Jamatria, ritual equals twenty seven, and most rituals are to the moon. Right. The science of them and the regulation of Chandra's movement through the nachatras. The nachatras are fixed stars, and these fixed stars determine what is molefic in your life and what is benefic in your life if that's a word. I don't even know the benefic party. But there's a particular fixed star out there called Algo. I think that's where you get the word algorithm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, did yo Did I cover that on THEE.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, we've done that a couple of times. Actually, are no. Algo is the star in the constellation Perseus. Right, this is the head of Medusa. He's holding it out and that is what the algorithm is based off of, is the fact that this thing is basically a thing that turns you to stone. Right, algorithm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and for the snakes, right, and we've been talking about the Ear of the Snake and all that stuff, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the star most closely associated with addictions and you know, horrible attachments. So anything that you can petrifies.
Speaker 1: It's most It's the most meteleptic star in black magic, all of the dark occult books that I've read, because I have to know what the these people are doing.
Speaker 2: Algo, we get you down, they.
Speaker 1: Say, you go to Algo. You know there's a book that you know. Don Webb is he's from the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was supposed to come on the show a couple of times. Really, yeah, I had, I had, I had Flowers on, I had Toby, Toby Chappell on both of the Temple said, yeah, that ship really interesting. Yeah yeah, I mean, honestly, I could probably email him and he probably will come on. It's just every time I hit him up, he's always like either dying or fucking some catastrophe happened.
Speaker 11: Over and.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, oh well it is. It is fucking silly at this point, you know.
Speaker 3: But probably if I begged him more more often, any place will eventually come on.
Speaker 1: Good Michael Queeno coming from the grave.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 3: Yo there Yo, that fucking Flowers dude was like fucking cooking for him at the end of the show, and you can't do this.
Speaker 5: It was hard to listen.
Speaker 2: I ended the show because I was uncomfortable with that.
Speaker 3: I was like, I didn't mind you coming on and talk about runs and trying to you know, whatever you want to tell us about the temples that I'll listen to, but we're not gonna start sucking a queeno's stick.
Speaker 2: No, this doesn't happen. Oh, he was so hard to it's a quino.
Speaker 3: However, you because it's like, you don't even see me doing that with people who say, sake Crowley wrong. Somebody says Crowley, I'm not fucking being fixing them even funk out of.
Speaker 1: Here, dude off, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was like, Yo, now you're taking it to heart, bro, like you're getting a fucking half a hat on talking about him.
Speaker 6: That's crazy. Man.
Speaker 2: I brought up Vietnam hell from there, dude, Flowers, Flowers is in need. Viagara just thinks of a queeno.
Speaker 1: Then he took Uh's daughter and that's isn't that? Taylor Swift?
Speaker 5: Taylor, She's like.
Speaker 6: A Buddhist monk. Now didn't she like what now he lives in a Buddhist temple. She was in a band, so I thought she was in a Buddhist temple.
Speaker 5: Process thing to do as churches. I was going back to Buddhism.
Speaker 1: But I forgot my original point.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I want to ask you about alder Baron because that's what.
Speaker 5: Oh you mentioned, Yeah, alder Baron, Yeah, the Red Giant.
Speaker 9: There was.
Speaker 1: No you go go ahead. I'm sorry, no, go ahead. I want to hear your your point on it.
Speaker 9: Oh, well, there was.
Speaker 8: There was an obelisk in New York City that I was looking into. It was thereby Vanderbilt, he shipped all the way over from Egypt. And there's a very interesting alignment that that the obelist starts.
Speaker 9: To make with a.
Speaker 8: It's called Cleopatra's needle, and it lines up with a couple of locations and an old star for it there that's got really money for But anyway, it's he had to have known some or been very interested in some Egyptian cosmology to nowhere to align it. And it goes into it reflects the belt stars of Oriyan, which is Osiris, who's the god of resurrection to the Egyptians, and then there's associated with Isis, so you get some goddess stuff layered in there, and it's like he knew exactly what he was doing, and then there's an alignment to outer Baron.
Speaker 9: So it's just something that I've been looking ato.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the Sumerians. They were saying some type of intelligence. It's based there. It was mainly a bull cult associated with bulls, I know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they called it Alpha.
Speaker 1: Tari there you go, right, and a lot of things come from that. I looked the word tari tauruss. You get the word altar from that, from that alpha I mean that Tari word. Yeah, like whatever, Tari. It's a god is named Tied that the Typhonians worship. She's like the mother of.
Speaker 2: Set less Less. Isn't that where they were going off?
Speaker 3: They could have played that video game and they came and took him and they used them.
Speaker 5: Have you ever heard of the tribolium?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about, right, dude, That's why he's cracking up. He's like, Yo, where the fun this? Dude? Just get that from right?
Speaker 1: Kind know? It makes it though.
Speaker 5: The torimolium in Rome was a place where they would sacrifice bulls, and the aspirant trying to get into the cult would kneel under this giant metal rack that the bull would be standing on, so they would slit the bull's throat and then all of the blood would gush down over the aspirant as they were trying to get initiated into the cult.
Speaker 1: Israel, their assassins or the Israel I know, we can't go deep into that. But then they say something about yeah.
Speaker 5: They half for yeah, they already killed it. And they but what.
Speaker 1: You said about the neck. They say like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, killing is always through the neck. Okay, that's what I was looking at. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, also symbolism to uh you know, to keep them from talking, right, to shut them up? Yeah right, the power yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This was crazy, bro, like I've never seen they'll take a person like that and blow him up that quickly. They were talking about putting them on a coin and they're talking about making a road for him in Florida, and they're threatening the schools in Florida if they don't, you know, Charlie Kirk road, that they're going to take funding away.
Speaker 3: From the school, like like, how different is that. It's like, Yo, you're literally doing the same. If that was the left, they would be flipping the fuck out. If there was people making those terms, Oh, it'll be some. That's the type of shit they were doing a few years ago. Oh, I mean they might actually have been bigg addicts about it this time with this.
Speaker 5: You mean whatever had a perfect conversion, it's a perfect inversion. Yeah, we're bombing Iran. It's like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: That's huge. It's something I hadn't even said before.
Speaker 3: They have totally switched sides and it's fucking unreal. It doesn't make any sense. Like they're actually constantly contradicting themselves. And that's got to be part of the magical practice because I think at that point that's when like the mk elchi starts kick in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, fucking if you own the right left ship, you're completely in the spell. You're inside of the spell. But one more rabbit hole we can go into. Have you guys heard of the sabotine Francs Yeah, yeah, yeah, Tod.
Speaker 6: Talked about him and already dead back when I was on that show.
Speaker 5: I think the problem is everybody thinks that the sab Francis are atheists. They are the exact opposite. These people are so militantly religious that they are willing to do horrible acts that any other person would be completely disgusted to do. And that's how religious they are, right is, because they're willing to subject themselves to these horrors that are beyond imaginable that they're doing to other people because of their religious devotion to God and trying to bring him back. That's a different level of zelotry. And I don't think people have really exhabited yet.
Speaker 1: These people are the inner circles of what the Illuminati or the cryptocracy actually practice. You know, Uh, sabatized Zabby Uh he was. He deemed himself the Jewish Messiah in sixteen sixty six, sixty sixty six. Oh yeah, and then you know Nathan have got go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah they did have Gaza. That was his h.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I did it. I got that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't expecting another one and never was never a first one. I just threw it in there anyway, thank you. I'm bringing it back. I'm bringing it back.
Speaker 12: How do you sew the guy's name s a bb uh a t Ai sabotai z z z t.
Speaker 5: Z e b I believe.
Speaker 2: But yo, good.
Speaker 3: You know what, there's a good, good series on that, on the Occult Rejects. If you ever heard of them, go check them out. It's like fucking three years old, though I don't expect anybody to know that ship.
Speaker 2: Maybe even four. I know it was. No, it's just that was old. That was like three four years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so y'all went into yakup frank and and I mean, inversionism is why I brought it, brought it up. Inversion That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Their magic is inversionism, inversionism and delirianic kabbala. You heard of the zero pin ritual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not all right, maybe I didn't.
Speaker 6: You're teaching us a lot of new stuff tonight on or me at least.
Speaker 1: That's great because when you regurgitate things over and over. Somebody keeps coming to my post saying that all celebrities are inverts. I'm like, I like your enthusiasm, but what's the science. Give me the science? And I gave them free Martinism. Looking at free Martinism, the skull and bone.
Speaker 5: We got, how we love the case no, I know you.
Speaker 1: Free Martinism is like there they are their gender, but their skeletons are the opposite gender. Look up free Martinism. So if you look at the skull and bone symbol, look at the lemurs, look at the bones. One is half of the faces female and a other halves male.
Speaker 2: That's right Jonason too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so most of these people who are moon children, they're born through ivy F burths. Look into the series gen V and the Boys. They're literally talking about like ivy F Free Martins, and that's why you've be seeing their skulls. It's fucking sabotanism. It's inversion. We're in an inversion society, or it's inversion civilization now or inversion spell where everything is fucking flipped inside out of what we thought reality is Like, that's what's occurring. And literally these people in their magic, well I was talking about the zero pin. There's a ritual where they have this other type of kabala. There's many different kabala's, but they got this I know, Leriana kabalabus. They kind of tweaked it where the zero pin represents and I can't say this on you guys podcasts. I'm gonna use little words, but the father's blank has to go into the son's blank, and the mother then has to blank the son, and it generates. It's saying that in their practice, you have to have blank with parents, and what it does is you're doing something so obscene and so opposite of God that it generates another universe. And the reason why they do it they believe that they're going to be an ego projected in that universe and they're going to be the yahweh of that universe at death.
Speaker 5: So you explained the queen of France or the vice president's wife of France, But uh, I didn't think I ever wanted that explanation.
Speaker 1: Free Martin, Free Martin, Michelle Obama, if you want to say free Martin, they're not inverts, They're not real because just look into free Martin, that's all.
Speaker 6: Martinism is a sexually abnormal condition in female cattle born to wind to a male resulting from shared placental blood circulation that allows male hormones to androgenize the female, leading to infertility and underdeveloped reproductive.
Speaker 1: It's called chimes. Yeah, so they thought it was just cattle. But I have the liberal spliants documents and pictures from Academia of people being generated through free Martins.
Speaker 5: I just realized something kind of dark. So all of those obscure ingredients that you have in old spells, you know, like the eye of the newde or whatever, what if it gets even more when it comes to the genitals of these freaks that they're trying to breed.
Speaker 1: The eye of the what.
Speaker 2: The ear of de Fox?
Speaker 1: You guys were a blast.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 9: Oh man, that guy's name means sadder too. It's SABBATAI. I looked it.
Speaker 7: Up, yea, Yeah, Saba Sabbath day, Saturday, saturdayday.
Speaker 3: He didn't, Yo, didn't even you mentioned the lamerick uh cabala before?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Even Bovotsky even say like that's like some of them, like the ship poorest fucking version of even ship was on his on this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she she she's a work. She has a lot. She's a work. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yo, did have me hear that ship about Croly blaming her for the fucking murders.
Speaker 1: You gotta looking Pascal B. Randolph. He gets overlooked a lot because.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, I always talk about Pascal B. Randolph. He's the one who brought the sex badge to the United States.
Speaker 1: Why. Yeah, Crawley kind of Jackie swag.
Speaker 2: Oh ejected a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blavoski literally hated his guy. She called him the nword. And she also they say that she's the one that had him shot. He was shot in the head.
Speaker 5: So, Annie, have you ever read the City seventy or sixty seventh Convocation of the Order of the Rosie Cross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Rosy Cross, Yeah, I have a while back.
Speaker 5: Of the sixty seventh Convocation has all of this stuff from nineteen sixteen where they're telling their people not to vaccinate, that there's a pyramid of fire off the coast of Cuba, and that they have the Seal of the United States printed in this book before like twenty years before it gets introduced to the rest of the United States. And it's a meeting of the Illuminati, the Knights, Templar, the Freemasons, and several other groups. And that's what the sixteenth seventh Convocation is. It's a crazy buck, dude, It's all in there that's crazy.
Speaker 1: People don't know the Jesuits are the Illuminati, or at the top, the Crown corporation has to be looked into. And they got this pegasus in this building. I have to look at the name of the building, but it's in London and it has the Jesuit son in the background pretty much saying that these people run everything. Bro, they're the assassins of the Catholic Church. And I've done so much Jamatria decodes and the word Jesuit Society of Jesus ih and I was watching Dotty Darko. They go to a school with the fucking IHS on top of the building. That's the Jesuits. Yep, yeah, ihs. That's it is. That's Jesuits us Hamonem Salvador. I think it's for the Glory of God or something like that. FI Jesuit. Yeah, he was Jesuar Trump is a Jesuit.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 1: He was trained at Fordham University. But yeah, the two old one thing. The two one is snodic months, the sonodic months of the moon, going back to the moon. Two one is about eclipses study.
Speaker 6: Twenty one right, it's also about twenty one right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And there's two hundred and one steps on the Great Pyramid. But the thing about it is like these people have used Jesus and created an evergore out of Jesus because they used to say ignations of Loyola used to say, well, when we kill people, we can just say what Jesus told us to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just what we were talking about earlier. They created one out of the back from it, they created one out of the devil, right, like the Catholic image of the red devil with the tale and the pitchfork and the horns, right, all the horns being symbolic, it all being symbolic originally, right, like the even the pitchfork. But they portray it as some form of evil, you know. But now it exists in the ether in some other realms, right, and maybe even manifest physically, you know, especially because fear is a very strong emotion, and people fear these things that they don't understand or that's fed to them as something that's horrific, you know.
Speaker 5: So so I got to correct myself real quick. It's called Fundamental Laws, a report of the sixty eighth Convocation of the Rose Cross Order, and that takes place in Beverly Hall, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: So Lumanati was sixty eight and nineteen sixty eight is when George Bush graduated from Yale. Then thirty three years later was the Twin Towers fall Pail.
Speaker 5: Sixty eight sixty eight complication from nineteen sixteen.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna look that up to Someone just said that Moses had horned Jabra. Moses was an alchemist.
Speaker 1: He has a cat like chan, like Donut has chan.
Speaker 5: He's got this thing he likes to be picked up and stretched down. So anytime he comes over to me and starts to clawing me, that's what he wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cats are very very auspicious and mystical. Schrodinger's cat cats. They say cats can walk in between dimensions or something like that. Like the Egyptian said, if you killed a cat, the sentence is death.
Speaker 8: Edgar Casey has some stuff to say about cats too. They were very spiritual that he talked about them being like spiritual helpers to us, and that if you get your cat and say it on your lap and the cat starts to purr, the cat is actually fixing.
Speaker 6: Your vibration, taking the negative energy from you. And yeah, dude, like transmutating it alchemically. This cat is like this alchemical ta dude. My wife told me about that. Tim and I was like, well, that's that's that's funny you bring that up because I haven't talked about it since she told me about.
Speaker 5: You got to get the right cat. Though. Some cats are just dumb as ship So if you just headless, no, he's great. I'm just saying there are some cats out there just really stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they have.
Speaker 8: Some very odd ways, like why did they like to be out at night all the time?
Speaker 1: And I mean, if you.
Speaker 8: Look into what Casey had to say about cats, I promise you it'll change the way you look at cats forever.
Speaker 6: Then, Aura, I think that if we're a bad person or a good person, like if they what we're vibrating on at that moment, if we're in a good mood or bad mood, since if they run away from us or not, right, animals, there's something now.
Speaker 8: Oh and they go and visit people right right before they die.
Speaker 9: They have a sense for that.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 8: And if you talk to people who work in rest homes or hospice and there's a cat around, they all.
Speaker 1: Talk about that.
Speaker 8: They're like the cat knows. I've heard people personally in real life tell me that. I've seen people talk about it online too. But I know somebody person who told me about that, right before somebody would die, that the cat would visit the person.
Speaker 5: That seems like a predatory kind of instinct, you know, because like if something's about to die and you've got to go over there and eat it, you know, easy food.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's maybe maybe if it actually sees it.
Speaker 5: It's just they've extincted more species than humans have, you know.
Speaker 2: Maybe they just want to watch the light shows.
Speaker 6: I mean, unfortunately, a lot of big cats are going extinct, aren't they. It's sad, man, I'm ever like cats.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about this coming up, I didn't like cats. I had a lot of dogs, but as I grew older, dogs like me. I don't know why I will go to people house cats will come to me. But then I figured out that in my moon sign in Vedic astrology, I'm pull up a falgouni and its symbol is the cat. So I noticed that cats always sleep under my car. The straight cats are always like a bunch of the under my car. So it's something some connection. So I started studying cats the last flight two to three years, like how significant they are or spiritual they are?
Speaker 5: Well, they got the eyes like uh, you know vipers, which is.
Speaker 1: Only Ustantine when he peered into the cat and went and opened up a portal to hell.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah remember Yeah, they have moves like a snake, like they're saying, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: In the yeah yeah oh.
Speaker 8: And in the Casey material, there's there's talk about the cats showing up to you in a time of struggle too, like they'll they'll just magically pop up one day in your life when you need help from the divine or whatnot.
Speaker 9: It gets really deep, like Jules Jewels what.
Speaker 8: He was talking about, Like I'm oble with that, Like I think it's just a it's a crazy rabbit hole.
Speaker 6: I think it is with most animals. I think maybe there's something about us that they can all connect with us on some level. There's like some aspect of humans that and that's when you see, you know, the old all the representations of these pictures half animal half human. You know, it's representing that well as well as our two natures. But I think it's representing the relationship we have with that nature. Right when it comes to animals.
Speaker 1: I used to wonder why did God to create roaches? When I was last I asked my mom. She said, to show people how nasty, how nasty they ass are. But what I really learned is that.
Speaker 6: They clean the earth, They clean up the bottom their bottom feeds. Yeah, yeah, crustaceans, right, just of the earth, not of the ocean, because folks will eat shrimp and all that kind of stuff, and when we eat roaches.
Speaker 5: Right, But it's kind of like that all the way down. You know, if you think about it, the demons and all of this underworld ship is kind of a reflection of the worst parts of ourselves, right, and.
Speaker 6: Having the creature is that to be fa.
Speaker 5: And so these things are sort of summoned when things get really out of balance, and you know, it's almost like trying to get people's attention, trying to draw that away from whatever's happening. A lot of times people in crisis will see these creatures, you know, the cryptids and stuff, just appearing out of nowhere when they're in you know, a state of fear or whatever. It's like there's some phenomenological link between fear and the appearance and these things that is not fully explored.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Also with the forests, right, there's something happen to do with the trees, and I think the spirits of elementals that maybe can manifest as some of these cryptids.
Speaker 5: Right, they're shape shifters. They've always been shape shifter.
Speaker 6: Fay folk, whatever you want to pay.
Speaker 5: That's always been part of their lore is that they can change their shape from one thing to the next.
Speaker 6: It's fascinating.
Speaker 1: I've heard you heard of the cord Lucie clouds, and I know we've got to get out of here. But the Korda Luski clouds, the plasma clouds, when it's the right alignment with the lay lines, with the Karda Luski, they can like literally open up like portals that cryptids walk in and out are heard.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: Robert Antoine, not Robert Antoine. Wilson, the guy who wrote The Serious Mystery, wrote that book on it and died mysteriously right after that.
Speaker 6: What book was that?
Speaker 1: The Serious Mystery? But the book is called Plasma from Heaven and Plasma or something like that. Robert Temple, Robert Temple get his book on. It's like something plasma in heaven. Somebody put it.
Speaker 5: In the shot or something. Well, we had.
Speaker 1: Portals, he breaks, it's everything, he said, that's where the archons Is and it's like the cord lucy clouds right between the Moon, the Earth and the Sun, and it's these plasma clouds that you can't see, but it literally opens portals and open does all this type stuff.
Speaker 5: But we had a lady on our show. It was the Cryptid Huntress, and she was talking about this Meadow project and this metal project had you know, caught like on video this strange sort of cube space thing that was like a portal and the two people who walked into it actually ended up dying really early after that. So there there's something about that. I mean, that was that was a crazy event.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, isn't there a portal in Appalachia somewhere associated with the chair Key? But didn't Kenith Grant go in there? And you see might know about that story. I've been trying to find out more about it.
Speaker 5: The Moon Card. That's where Crowley went in Kentucky, right, and that's what inspired him for the Moon Card in the tarot? Is this place in Kentucky.
Speaker 6: Or something about the South.
Speaker 5: I'm it's got a werewolf on it. We're you know, I mean this cryptid ship that's sort of involved in l B L All these sort of you know, man beast dog mand things. It's it's kind of the same milieu of the kind of the magical summoning, you know, because I think that was concurrent with Crowley's visit to the region, you know, they started having an increase of these dog man encounters.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Donny Arko's mascot for the school was the dog face Man say a party's dog bend guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks for coming. Oh no, for sure, that's not get you back on ship. Yeah, hell yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Uh, you want to let everybody actually, we'll have everyone else plug them plug their shows, and then we'll let you plug you those again at the end of the Headless let everybody know what's up and tell me what about this now?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can send your weird, occult, strange, awesome, dream or whatever experience to my mail bag at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we read those every Thursday. So you should check out that show and definitely send me your mail. Also, I've got the trialogues on Sunday, so check me out on Twitter and YouTube and also Instagram. Thanks, oh, thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you coming on and Jules, what is going on, sir?
Speaker 6: Yeah, as this was a great episode, learned a lot, had a lot of fun. Y'all can follow me on x at grape peld pod, on Instagram at grape Piled Underscore podcast over there, on Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, all that good stuff, Patreon, Patreon. You can also go to locals if you're on Rumble a bunch and I post all the links there. But we do a lot of cool stuff on Patreon, like I said, you get a free sticker pack. We do the Esotery book review and the watch parties on Patreon only. Elohim Etymology episodes drop there first when we when I get those back going, and yeah, you get links to certain chats and discords and it's you know, become a part of the inner circle up gray Piled and it's a good way to support the show. Like I said, tomorrow morning uh nine nine fifteen Central Esotery Book Review, I'll be streaming that me season of the rat Subliminal Messenger and Nick will be there tomorrow. Welcome to join us if you're awake, and then we have a show I believe later in the day on a Cole Rejects and then in the day Brian from Demon Erasers will be coming on around noon, maybe a little afternoon, so I'll keep you guys updated on that. But yeah, it was a great show, guys.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, thank you, thank you for making this happen. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Jeels always man, I can connect connect my friends for sure.
Speaker 3: Tim my man, thank you so much for being able to make it totally figure to even send out the invite.
Speaker 2: I was late on that. I apologize all good.
Speaker 9: Happy to be here man. Thanks Nick.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my show is and I saw somebody in the comments asking for our show, so yes, you know, I appreciate that. Appreciate the people out there cool and care. My show is sixth Centsory podcast. I spell it out six I'm on YouTube, Spotify, Apple, Instagram, and yeah, come check it out and if you want, you can go and type in Annie when you come to my channel.
Speaker 9: You'll get a bang of an episode there too.
Speaker 2: It is it is.
Speaker 5: Check that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh real quick before we get to Attie, just so I don't forget to play someone called reject stuff too. The eighteenth in Florida and Fort Myers. We'll be down there we got a booth and also Broke from Dark Florida, who is part of the Rejects crew.
Speaker 2: She will also be one of.
Speaker 3: The speakers there, so and she'll have a booth right next to us, and her Bigfoot squad and team will be there with.
Speaker 2: Another booth as well. So in this little corner will be a nice little party.
Speaker 3: Come hang out, check it out. Is it a free Mason lodge? And of course we got booth at thirty yes, of course. Oh the guy who's throwing it's fucking Mason, so uh just give it a real uh yeah, so come check that out. And then Arkansas, uh twenty fifth, I think twenty sixth.
Speaker 2: I will be there. It's supposedly the first. That's the first, the biggest uh paranormal event every year.
Speaker 3: That's in Arkansas. It's two floors, it's at a museum, and it's two days. I don't know what the fuck I'm walking into it to make that one guy, but it should be pretty fucking it.
Speaker 6: Just there.
Speaker 3: That'd be awesome if you could, yeah a little rock kinsas check that out. I'll try yeah yeah, yeah, so yeah, two days, that one should be really fucking interesting. They have like vendors outside, like this thing is supposedly huge, like this inside too, Like they weren't gonna give me a booth unless I was able to go in because they figured I needed an outlet, so I even had to wait because they weren't on the right They honestly they gave They gave me the booth for free.
Speaker 2: When they checked out the show, They're like, just fucking show up.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, I got that, so yeah, con check us out. And uh, there was something else I wanted to plug it totally forgot. Sorry, uh and I'm done, Annie, go for it. Let everybody know where they can find all your stuff.
Speaker 1: Please, yes, uh, you guys can find me on YouTube at Annie osarrou. We will be doing the Newmagram Decoded on Sunday, so join us on YouTube. We will be live. I do have Patreon. That's where my main videos is where my community. We have a great, great community that share information on Patreon dot com, th Underscore Spiritual Shape Room. You'll know it's it if you see the True Occult newspaper. And I'm on Instagram and Twitter and Facebook. Anni Osorrow. I also do vedic astrological reading. So you want to get a Veta astrological reading. I do an extensive chart for you. Uh, and I do Jamatriae.
Speaker 2: There we go. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I do Jamatria life decodes as well numerology and you If you want a Vedic astrological reading or a Jamatria life de code, you can email me at star Try seven seven seven at gmail dot com. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Fellas, Yes, sir, just good having you, brother Asten, No, thank you. I'm really glad we had you on and definitely get you on in the future. Thank you everybody in the chat on everybody's shows. Those because on my end I can see everybody's stuff. I think headless Kennon Jules can too, uh seeze everybody's channel and stuff. And there was a lot of comments and a lot of great stuff being said, and I had it was really nice to see all that ship.
Speaker 2: That's why I go live. And that's the end of another Occult
Speaker 3: Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.