Speaker 1: This is a clip from Aliens and Angels.
Speaker 2: You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms. I've never seen physical proof of this, but I do believe it's true that there are nefarious human agencies who have captured trans dimensionals or extraterrestrials and they are prisoners.
Speaker 3: And one thing I do know about.
Speaker 2: These beings is they run very deep on an emotional level, and that kind of captivity that ain't good for anybody, but that sure wouldn't be good for ET.
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts, Kevin.
Speaker 1: Well, Yeah, I've heard, I've heard a lot about you know, ets who are held hostage in military installations. I think I think it might be happening at the San die Military base in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Speaker 3: But you know, I've heard about.
Speaker 1: These things, and they put them into spaces that they're unable to you know, walk through the walls or get out they put them into. Yeah, the military has technologies that go far beyond your imagination in regards to consciousness technologies. Of the things that they've been able to do, and some of it it's pretty terrifying, it is, which I personally have experienced because I've been I've been astray attacked. Yeah, happened after a show I did on my radio show.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like sharing a little bit about that experience with the audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, Yeah. Hopefully people won't have nightmares tonight because the stuff I'm going to share with you is not science fiction.
Speaker 3: It's it's kind of disturbing.
Speaker 1: So I did an interview about four months ago with his name is Stuart Saua and quite quite an incredible experiencer. But I don't know what was that. Whatever was shared on our interview, either by myself or something that he had said, somebody obviously did not like that information going public. And so after the show, when I went to bed, I was attacked astually three times. So the first time was I was just in the process of falling asleep, and then I had dropped into the alpha theta state, and then all of a sudden, my body felt like if I was an insect and somebody had a magnifying glass with the sun and tried to set my body on fire, and all of a sudden, my body just almost imploded, like this went like the temperature of my body just went up really incredibly fast, very quickly, and I ended up yelling, yelling and waking up.
Speaker 3: It hurt.
Speaker 1: And then I tried to do it again, trying falling asleep again, and once again, whatever it was, my whole body was like almost I felt like I was being incinerated m H. But the third time I was in the process of falling asleep when I dropped into that alpha theta state. And because I've asked, we traveled. You know, I know how to leave my body, and that's the state that you're in, the alpha theta state when you're able.
Speaker 3: To leave your body.
Speaker 1: Well, once I dropped into the alpha theta state, all of a sudden, something or somebody tried sucking my soul out of my body, and I felt my face phase shifting and being pulled down like this, And I was afraid that if I had let myself fallen a deeper into an alpha theta state, that they may have sucked my soul out of my body. And who knows where I could have ended up, and who knows if I ever was able to return to my body again m H.
Speaker 2: And who do you think perpetrated that? Was that humans or was that other ets? Or do you have any idea what the source or origin of that was.
Speaker 1: Well, I have absolutely no idea. I have no idea who it could be. Could be some et race, or it could be could be military. Yeah, I have no idea who did it.
Speaker 2: M Now, I don't know about what your opinion is. But my opinion is that humans, not all of us, of course, but a small percentage of humans have technologies that are beyond our imagination and have had for quite some time, you know, to do with possibly time travel. But also I think they've had the best of the best scientists from all over the world working for about one hundred years, maybe even longer on understanding this technology that we're all born with.
Speaker 3: It allows us.
Speaker 2: To have, you know, trans dimensional experiences, to lepathy, things like that, and of course I think it's been weaponized and it's being used against us. I think that all people on Earth right now are feeling stresses we were never naturally you know, meant to have to deal with. And I know those of us who are telepathic, you me, we have these states of consciousness where we get into a nice sleep state or you know, brain weight state that we can make contact and then something technological. It feels technological interferes and causes us a lot of suffering, which makes it harder for us to want to go to those places and do those things. So, you know, I'm not one hundred percent sure what's going on, what the source is, but I know it's not good.
Speaker 3: Let's just put it that way. You know, a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Don't think of extraterrestrials or dimensionals in the same terms as humans, like, for instance, I think we're all on a soul evolution path. We're all trying to find a better way and a way that we can interact with each other and get along. And as you've seen, you know, quite obviously with the Ponty, you know, there's no need for all this fighting and strife and stuff going on on planet Earth, And quite personally, I can't wait for it to end. Do the Ponte give you any insight as to how long the stuff going on on Earth is going to continue? Do they have an ability to interfere in any way, or do they have to stay completely out of it and let humans come to our own realizations. What's sort of their take on it and what are they doing to ensure their own safety?
Speaker 1: Well, it's those are good points that you've brought up, and a lot of those things that you've met, they've those They've answered those questions on Twitter, and I've taken them and turned them into memes which we share on social media of some of those responses to some of those questions. Oh, by the way, folks, I will be taking questions that you do have for those folks in the chat room there, So any questions you want, I'm feel free to answer those. But where is it going with this? In regards to interference, they will not interfere with what's going on on our planet political wise, or manipulation wise, and the sort like that that we need to figure out and solve our own problems. And they said that a world ready for ET contact are those who are have been able to solve their own problems, not the not the way other way around.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: However, they will interfere if nuclear weapons are involved. So they are not going to allow us to poison our planet. They will not allow that. That is when they will intervene, because this planet is more important than us when it comes to like yeah levels, So.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, I agree, and quite honestly, my heart goes out to all the non human inhabitants of this planet as well, you know, the animals and fish. Look at the whales. Oh my god, the whales have so much intelligence that we can't even measure it because our brains are too small to figure them out. It was one of my hopes, excuse me, with AI, that they would figure out how to communicate, you know, with dolphins and whales and things. But you were given some instruction on was it citation communicate? Can you tell us a little bit more about about about how that.
Speaker 3: Happened for you and what that's done for you?
Speaker 1: Sure? Well, First of all, let folks know that the majority of extraterrestrials visiting planet Earth, we've only seen about maybe twenty five percent of them, because seventy five percent of the planet is covered in water, and there's a lot of aquatic star nations who come to this planet and they don't care about humans. They are here to see the whales, okay, and to them, the whales are a lot more evolved than we are. In many cases, they are because they've leveled, they've achieved level of zero or a level one of whatever it is that they're They have a certain level of thing, certain levels like, you know, they take care of their own they you know, food has provided, education, and clothing and health is provided for their people. So the whales are ahead of us than humans. Go put it that way. So, but as far as like with the cetaceans, it was back in twenty eighteen when I learned.
Speaker 3: About Thera up here. That's Thera and her.
Speaker 1: Specialty is in the cetaceans, in the whales and the language tonal language of the of them, so they speak a telepathic tonal language, and they also have they know the history of this planet which goes back a long long way. And so I asked about, you know, can you teach me this tonal language of the whales? And they said, yes, we can. And then there was just one day where I woke up and I've gotten a lot of downloads from the ponte over the years. Most of them happened in around twenty eighteen twenty nineteen, and a download basically feels like you wake up in the morning and you're a little bit tired to normal, but then by about twelve to one o'clock in the afternoon, my head feels like soggy cotton and I'm absolutely exhausted. And I can't even think. I'm falling asleep at my desk, and then I just have to go home and have a reboot map and then and then it feels, and then it's basically you just go unconscious and your whole brain is reprocessing all these new neural wiring. But the downloads won't come until, you know, until you're ready for them, or whatever period it is we had, so basically that download. It took me three days to recover from this one particular download. And then on a Friday afternoon, I was really tired of being tired, so I texted to Sue and I said, can you tell me what the heck has happened like?
Speaker 3: And then theory came on and she said.
Speaker 1: Well, you wanted the uh. You wanted the uh whale telepathy, the whale total language downloads, so we gave you the beginner's course.
Speaker 3: Wow, the beginner's course.
Speaker 1: And then this telepathic image was shown to me kind of like a cartoon where I'm standing here and then Radar is above me, and he's got this huge whale brain and it's sitting on top of my head and he's jumping up and down trying to press his whale brain into my into my brain.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's that is funny. That's what I also love about your experiences. But the PONTI is that they have a sense of humor. You know, the way that ET's are painted as being these really scary, soulless beings. You know, the route that disclosure has taken. I want to get a bit into that with you. It has been just horrendous, and so of course can't I can't hardly believe it. I have a question here I wanted to give to you.
Speaker 3: Not to change.
Speaker 2: Subjects too abruptly, but he'll Billy Herb wanted to know have you got do you have any thoughts about let me just read it. Does Kevin have any thoughts on why there is so much UFO activity over Lake Ontario? Is there a base in the lake or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, the answer to that question is yes, there is a base in Lake Ontario. And the reason I know that is my experience of friend Steve Bouchet, who lived in Saint Catharines, which is thirty minutes south of me. His experiences ET experiences took place in the nineteen seventies where his whole band was abducted, and that ship that picked them up and landed and all the stuff that happened. They came from an underwater base under the lake under Lake Ontario. We got that confirmation, so yes, that they do have a base in Lake on tournament.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: From my understanding is there could be and probably our bases all over the world. Kevin, what can you tell us about the underwater basis? So you know there's been more, probably more USO sightings and there has been UFO sightings.
Speaker 3: You know, these amazing craft are able to just pierce through the water, no backsplash and go.
Speaker 2: It seems like wherever they want within our reality. Do you think there are bases that are being sort of