Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too. It's my turn to get tied up knocking headcuts though I got PTSD. Welcome the hardest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky?
Speaker 2: What's what's freaky?
Speaker 1: What? What do you mean by freaky? If I do this, you're not gonna tell your friends? Right, I got a question for you, guys, Come off off the rip. You ain't here talking about jerk pork and ship like that. I'm putting a damn fork on my part. Started off for starters. How you got doing today?
Speaker 3: Before we go any further, No, today has been It's been late today, honestly, and I did that on purpose because I know I had to come here and record.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wasn't trying to stress myself out.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just let your fun. You know you're at work.
Speaker 3: No, seriously, that's.
Speaker 1: How you feeling today.
Speaker 2: Man, It's been a long and busy day. But I'm excited to be here, so we're happy to have you. I thank you. That's done, and you don't one.
Speaker 1: You and your jerk port. Since we're on a topic about food, so I've left this question a while ago, but I don't think. I don't think you were here court until you weren't here. If you could describe your sex as a dish, that's as what would it be if it's a dish? A dish?
Speaker 2: Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: I'll buy you. You got it.
Speaker 2: I want to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, this means you too. I got you right, And don't see no barbecue sauce on top of the how you know I was going to ketch up with you said you sent this one out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, yes, because your food choices raising my eyebroner for someone who went to culinary.
Speaker 1: School like this nigga Philly cheese steak order, you'd have thought he was in the.
Speaker 2: Pen gi like Maya should be eating this.
Speaker 1: Then look that us because we got a raw onion, number fried onions. Nigga throwt fraud onions man on your ring. Granted that's what I never said that she said that ship I did you go back? But so anybody who knows me knows I probably just love two foods, right. I can eat any kind of seafood any day of the week. Anytime of the day. And I love pasta, right, So if I had the perfect dish to describe what this ship is like, it be seafood pasta. See what I did there.
Speaker 4: Created He's not feeling that he smoked that just now, I'm not feeling that.
Speaker 1: He smoked that.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Thank you Friday. I appreciate you. Let's start with you, Courtney, especially over there cooking confetti, the confetti, the mediterrane cooking the party city confetti, confetti and the bread job garlic a comfete. I read that shot like four am. I said, why does Nigga cook you confetti?
Speaker 3: I would say my I would describe my sex as, oh, you know, I just said it steak tartar with a quail egg because it's surprising, it's good, it's moist, and when you mix the egg with the tartar and mixed that.
Speaker 1: All right, never going never going back to funk with their child.
Speaker 2: So I don't think I have a specific dish. What I will say is like a flavor palate or a concept, right, So it's going to be really indulgent and it's going to be really well thought out because when I cook, I like to make things that take a lot of time, a lot of thought, and it's slow and slow, so you're gonna have a build with me. I'm not someone who rushes into anything. And then also I like to say, like this is my joke with me and my girls, but I guess I share here. I like to like I fuck people right, people don't really fuck me. And so I'm again say that when you sit down, you're like, oh, this chef thought about me. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that this district just made specifically for me.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to put a pin in that yesterday. I'm good, can we do this? But you also did make me think about something, so I feel like my dish woul probably be mad spicy because I really not for everybody, no funny, I shouldn't be mad spicy. So most people don't really like the spice that I mean. It's the African. To me, i'd be eating you just You'll be sitting here like.
Speaker 2: I'm half half African because you were saying a lot of guy.
Speaker 1: I gotta listen, Diana don't want to see me listen. We'll talk about that after, but wait, we still don't really don't want to hear yesterday's Yes, sir, you're gonna give your fraud on your choice of.
Speaker 3: If you could describe you as sex as a dish, what would.
Speaker 1: It be as a dish? That's a good one. I would say gatorading electrolytes, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: I would probably say like I would probably say, like a it's gonna sound funny. Don't laugh at me. I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: I would probably say, like a turn duck can did you just say tim duncan? No?
Speaker 3: No, no. The nigga from yes, Ok, it's is interesting, explain.
Speaker 4: That because I feel like, obviously, so you know what it is, so to explain this for a turn duck in basically, loon is a turkey wrapped in chicken wrapped in him?
Speaker 1: Am I saying that? Right?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry? Right, So it's basically a three level meat bonanza type ship.
Speaker 1: This nigga said, I taste like a powerful because it's just yes, he's just.
Speaker 3: So, you're coming with a lot of.
Speaker 4: But no, no, no, no, I'm saying I'm saying that I'm coming with a lot of complexity. I'm saying that I'm coming with a lot of a lot of choices, right, because you know, you could break it down. You know what I'm saying. You could do the different you know what I'm saying. So I'm coming in a variety of ways as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, so your variety. Yeah, I got it. I thought you're saying he was coming.
Speaker 2: We got the meat, meat.
Speaker 1: The meats yesterday aka Tim Duncan. Got it. So it's now March February's coming, went right. March is International Women's month. Yes, So me and Courtney we had a conversation. She has some things that she's doing later on in the month. You guys stay tuned for that. But I want to pan the spotlight to my women real quick. So I saw a post right that the me of maybe ten years ago, we don't really like it too much. With me of today, I like it a lot, and I want to dive into this.
Speaker 3: Hold on that growth.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Our phones always want to act up. Hold on, here we go, And I'm building.
Speaker 3: My roster right now, and they always skip over my birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so hold on, let me let me just ain't gonna get drafted like that.
Speaker 5: So you single, I'm single? Are you celibate?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: So if you was fucking and didn't get a Christmas all birthday yet oh yeah, happened.
Speaker 5: It happened.
Speaker 1: I'm a man, I expected to get anything but expectations.
Speaker 5: Why would you and get you a gift for your birthday?
Speaker 2: Chris?
Speaker 5: Sometimes you just need to get your pipes clean.
Speaker 3: You have a pipe cleaner. Oh my, you always gotta have one pipe cleaner in the rotation.
Speaker 5: And you don't need to do nothing for you. It's just when you didn't. Yeah, that's it. Yeah, are you very simple? But get either? Absolutely not. That's fun.
Speaker 1: The gift, Okay, the first thing is first, not get another for your chriss or birthday is non a flex. I'll put that out there. It's not wavy. However, I did like the idea of her referring to a gentleman as like a pipe cleaner. Small a small part of me. Okay, I understand that old me would have just called r handa civic You just getting servicing and your pipes clean. I'm like, what the fuck is going on? But the mere today do I kind of get it? And I kind of like it? Dare I say? You know?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Before I dive into that, I want to see how you ladies feel about what she said, Nick, you can start first, girl.
Speaker 2: So I'm all for the utility of a partner for sex, Like if you are just here for sex, like I'm out of the elk that like, I need everything to be paid for done because I'm gifting you. This puts you know, we're both here and we're supposed to be both enjoying ourselves and we're supposed to be both like in this experience for the experience, and then all the other things that come with it are whatever we determine they are before we get into bed or depending on what the situation is after. But I'm absolutely like a gift person, especially when it comes to my time. If you're not a I mean, I don't think I've ever really had a truth by fleet he but like I'm kind of girl. That's like, if it's Valentine's name, we messing around. I'm like, hey, Valtine Day is my favorite holidays, So let's make sure that even if it's something small, some chrucolate covered straws, break something, get me something.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna say that, I preface.
Speaker 2: Who I am as early as I can so that there's no misunderstanding.
Speaker 1: You know what I like I like that I had a homegirl, not them long. She always has a bad Valentine's Ay for some strange reason. And she's talking to some nigga and she was like, how he didn't say anything about Valentine's Day. So I'm like, yo, you're going to say something. It's like, no, I'm not going to say anything. Like he knows it's that and it's her, and I'm just like, okay, you know. Granted, I feel like as a nigga, you maybe you should try to do something. But I kind of could respect the girls, like, hey, listen, nigga coming up, so yeah, get your shit together.
Speaker 2: Kind of like that as to speak, you know, holiday, So I hope it's something. And I also am an equal opportunity person, like I give justice heavily as I anticipate getting the game, and so like if it's Christmas or something, even if it's early, I'm gonna get you something small. It might be a pair of socks that you've said you liked, whatever it is, but like there's thoughtfulness there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I like you because you get niggas. From that statement alone, I could tell she gets niggas. I see that. I see the play I see it, and I see the plane. We got them, the jerk pork, the socks, the box, thoughtful, see the combination of what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yes, niggas, Yes.
Speaker 1: You get niggas. It's girls like you that niggas be tweeting about professionals.
Speaker 2: That is a problem. Thanks to be a real problem, you know, like stop tweeting by my friend.
Speaker 1: It's getting crazy. Oh my gosh, it was all good to yo, fellas. Stay away from the pork. Okay, it's something in there. I'll be telling you about these I tell you about these GT women. Man, I don't listen.
Speaker 3: I mean what I said. I've ever had like a just a pipe cleaner. Yeah, because I didn't expect much from him. I just knew that I just wanted the sex. I just wanted to, like you to just be there. Yeah, it was really pussy having.
Speaker 1: A bad pipe cleaners, like anti religious, like like one job.
Speaker 2: No, but women not every woman has like great orgasmic sex consistently, and so sometimes they just want intimacy and companionships. So they takes a part dick just to have somebody.
Speaker 1: Now that's what you that's not a pipe cleaner, that's a potential boyfriend.
Speaker 2: No, if you are going to date someone and you know that they can't satisfy. But I mean you're saying potential boyfriend. If you're gonna be a potential boyfriend and you can't have good.
Speaker 3: Sex, Yeah, that's not that's really that's crazy.
Speaker 1: What a teddy bell The sex ain't good with his cuddling and watching Napoleon.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that Yeah, yeah, so like his you know, his his dick was good. He ate pussy, but that's all I wanted him for. I didn't expect anything from him at all whatsoever. So yeah, I agree that sometimes you just want someone there to just you're just there to clean my pipes. But I don't expect anything from you, and I don't want anything from you because I know that I'm not gonna get anything. Like, I know who you are as a person, and I know I don't like it. So oh I don't like you know you don't like them as a person. Yeah, like them seriously, you know. And to think, oh, you're gonna give me some Valentine's or you're gonna give me something for Christmas, like I didn't, you know, fascinating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of like that. As I'm getting older, I'm starting to look at women more as like human beings as crazy as wait what because you know, because.
Speaker 3: You know, because that was a wild fucking statement.
Speaker 1: Let me explain that was crazy as men. Crazy as men. For like, if you go the further back you go, the way that men viewed women was more so like a a like a an obtaining conduct, like something that you own, like property, you know, and a reference is that you kind of want them to behave and maneuver in a way that you deemed acceptable, you know. And we have like these masculine rules and quotes that we have that we kind of want you women to follow, like guidelines almost, and if you ever got out of those guidelines or rules, we kind of like casted you as a whore or this or like a low vibrational woman twenty twenty five shit, you know. An as time like progresses and we like here now, I kind of when I say as human beings, I kind of mean like equal, you know. So it's like I kind of I know, as a nigga, what's the what's what's the opposita of a pipe cleaner? No? No, I'm saying, like, what's the male version of h I've had a vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 3: Vacuum vacuum.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the vacuum cleaner. You know, I've had a couple of vacuum cleaners in my life, and they served the purpose, you know, honestly and truthfully. Just sometimes I just needed a fucking vacuum. That's it kept me sane. So I mean, I definitely am all for you know, women having I guess, you know, an occasional pipe cleaner. I kind of like that. And see how you say, Yo, Look, I just want some dick, nigga. I don't want to go to the movies. I don't want lasagna. Just come, I don't want no Tim Duncan. Just come, bring the puss, bring the dick, let me do you know?
Speaker 3: It's so crazy when he started to do things that were outside of like what he was there for.
Speaker 1: Uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I was so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: It was like, why did you just bring me French fries?
Speaker 3: Take that back, get back to the box he was in like.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: You are a slave master that you save master all you've never.
Speaker 3: Had someone who tried to like you were there for one thing and then a man you have and you had to like put them back like, no, that's not what we do.
Speaker 1: So I feel.
Speaker 2: No, say it because I'm sure the man you.
Speaker 1: Have I ain't gonna for rent. I come off very like so the person that I portray on the show is like a very small portion of who I am, not like this on a regular I'm actually kind of a likable, cool guy. I'm being honest. People find it so hard to believe you're a learner. Yes, yes, nigga, but but so sometimes like people will like know what's up, and oh my god, you're so cool, you know you you know, and they end up morning more than what we signed up for. So that happens a lot, like with me at least, like like we we told coming up, I was giving this one relationship advice like yeah, girl, that's a good man, you know. And then next thing, you know, niggas you want me to be No, no, no, we're just here to do right then you go back, you know. So that definitely does happen often that I do see that happened.
Speaker 3: He never had that situation where a man tried to cuirrel out from the.
Speaker 1: Friend zone the.
Speaker 2: Zone. No, not only because I don't think I've ever really had someone where I put them in that zone, like I really haven't really engaged in a lot of intimate interactions with people that I wasn't like, Okay, you can be this person for me, or you're already this person for me. I am hard to please and hard to know, and so I don't have any man to like be a one night stand or a couple. Come over a couple of times and figure it out. You need to care about what makes me feel good to be able to make me feel good. So then I'm not going to really give anybody the time and day, Like I don't even know how you get to that place for me.
Speaker 1: Your whole thing is it's not easy to satisfy you, right, So like you can't just have a basic one like and they got to go to school first.
Speaker 2: You gotta really or we have an ego. And it's a dichotomy right this one. It's like it's.
Speaker 1: Rule number one. You can't be using words.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, like.
Speaker 2: Struggle.
Speaker 1: I blame Courtney because Courtney should have did her job. You can't use words more than like four letters.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is going to be a struggles. I'm a dictionary though. That said, it's two things, right, you have to have an ego, like you have to be a kind of man that's like, I know what I'm doing when I come here. I'm gonna give you what you need. Like and there's no real such thing because every woman is different, but whatever, or you're gonna have to be someone like I really like her. I really want to know what makes a tick, what makes her feel good. I'm going to be intentional about the way I touch her. I don't really know if I'm having a good time to man with the ego. So now I need to find somebody who cares about me. So I can't find I've never even tried, like and man be like, oh, I'm gonna give you, not gonna do nothing.
Speaker 3: You know because men because sometimes men come into the bedroom and they're like, yeah, well what what works for the goose is gonna work for the And it's like, na, you need to relax, bir chests, relax.
Speaker 4: Bir.
Speaker 1: See, that's that's that's nothing. I feel like it's guys we have well not me and not not as much now as it was before, but god have like a real high sense of entitlement. They feel like Nigga hit the bell, get mad, bitches or bitches love this ship so while you're not gonna love it, and it's almost like like it's a it's a privilege for you to be fucking with me anyway. That's that's how niggas move for real, you feel me. So when you come into a situation that to like that, how the fuck am I supposed to enjoy this privilege? So it's most like I should enjoy being here, but you don't really have to put that much work in for you to enjoy, Like you know, it's like the energy is like a one way street kind of thing. That's how a lot of niggas at least used to be. I don't know about today. I don't got no friends like that.
Speaker 3: But first of all, I think the men with the biggest egos have the smallest dick.
Speaker 4: I I.
Speaker 3: Think that a man who or they're very if they don't have a big if they don't have a small dick, then they their pie game is whack.
Speaker 2: That women don't tell men when they aren't getting bad, like we don't. They don't say anything like my friends like he was trash you gonn see him again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, trash guard every Wednesday and every Friday.
Speaker 3: What do you mean girl?
Speaker 1: Like, what do we do?
Speaker 2: I've been guilty of it, so I'm not gonna lie because the man he's so fine, he's so fine every time I see him, Like, okay, I'm not gonna do it because he's he's so terrible and very and then I see hi when you get in my.
Speaker 3: Ear like again, we got him climb quick.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, wors seven minutes of my life.
Speaker 1: So so how do you avoid situations like that? Like? How do you all right? You don't want me afraid? Let me let me rephrase this. What is the farthest extent you went to avoid a nigga?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't say hi to him. If we're in the same place, I don't.
Speaker 1: Say you, don't say hi, you just walk right past, like I don't know you wait, so you walk past the niggas that you fuck it just didn't say yeah.
Speaker 3: I was no no, So if we if we, if I'm trying to avoid you, I will not say anything to you. Oh yeah, I've done that plenty of times.
Speaker 2: And they don't seek you out afterwards like oh I do pass yeah, yeah I do, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I want to play. I want to play. I want to play a video from you, guys. I want to play a video for you guys. Right, I don't know it's women. It's probably something you've experienced, maybe not to this magnitude. I know you probably experienced something like this. I mean, let me get it when you get damn, that's.
Speaker 2: That's the craziest thing you've done for good Man.
Speaker 5: The girl she had good sat outside the house for two days and I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna tell you why.
Speaker 5: No, listen, I'm gonna tell you why. I ain't never had no.
Speaker 1: Like this in my life.
Speaker 6: And she fucking she fucking good for a wee straight and she just stopped dancing.
Speaker 1: The phone.
Speaker 5: She just went missing.
Speaker 1: I ain't understand. I didn't understand why, you know, I just wanted to know why outside you let me call you back and caught you back. Sorry, sorry about that, y'all. Oh you can't say that, which from you?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 5: That's the craziest.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. She cissed my head that right, you know, I just wanted to know why.
Speaker 6: Outside of me wanting to know why, I'm like, hold on this bitch, stop talking me.
Speaker 2: If she stopped, so, I sat.
Speaker 5: Outside the house for two days.
Speaker 1: Two days.
Speaker 6: The only reason I went home because I held my for over twenty four hours and my stomach, you know when you got to sit at the bottom of your stomach like I feel like it's a boarder, but it's like in the back of the back, and it's like like it's sitting on your nets.
Speaker 5: In a way, I was like, damn, I got a ship. If you never found.
Speaker 1: Out why, nah, man, I don't want to know why. I still be thinking about him. Man I be I'll be heaving withdraws. You gonna get some closure, bro, Let me think about him. I'm sorry, you could have asked me something else, something else I said. I have to say, have you what's the farthest you've went to avoid a guy, and what's the farthest a guy went to get your attention?
Speaker 3: Well, let me preface this. I don't do I don't do the ignoring thing a lot because there's not a lot of people that I there's not a lot of people that I try to avoid. But if I do want to avoid you, if we're in the same spot, I will not say anything to you, and I will pretend that you do not care and you do not exist.
Speaker 2: I've hid him from people. I'm you know, you can't tell right now I'm sitting, but now I'm vertically challenged. I'm not very tall, and so I will legitimately hide from like I'll hide behind my friends, my guy friends. They are all humongous, and I will stand behind them be like you leave, and then like come out and then like peek my head around. I've been called a couple of times. Once time I was going to the bathroom and guy coming by my neck, my collar, he putting back. I was like, oh no, but people moved on. I was like, oh no, it's tough. It's real tough. I mean not negatively, but people often get physical with me because I'm small, and so they're like like hey Nikki and like grab me up and like damn. So I really have to hide. There's no walking past someone that's not and I'm too nice for that. I'm very friendly, so they're gonna know, like, oh, you're not in a good place. I've never been that mad at No, I guess I've been that mad at people, but they know so they don't bother me. So I will curse you out and not be awkward.
Speaker 1: I have I have went to human resources to avoid somebody. Really, I actually went to I actually went to the director of my department and told her. I was like listen. So how it happened was it was this young lady that I was working with, Guyanese lady too. I don't like she was mad cool, you know we she was cool, Like I didn't think she was like into me or nothing. She was mad cool. So one day I'm actually hitting here after work and she's like her friend and she's like, yo, why don't have your number? And when she said that, I'm like ship here it goes. So I gave him my number whatever, and then she started messaging me on WhatsApp, real immigrant ship we in the States. You hit me up on my nigga, I see you every day? Like why you hit me? Yes?
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: I wasn't that much older, but she was older then, writing me saying, oh, all types of dumb ship yourself fine and want to fuck you ya da da da, And I'm like okay. Then her husband started writing me, oh, and I don't know if I know one thing about God. These people, they husbands, they go really hard about like they girls, especially like the little I ain't gonna give too much spike on here this. I don't give a fuck. They're like cool looking ones, really hard, you know, so blocked like seventeen numbers. She's calling me to my can we talk? I'm like, no, I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone. You didn't have sex with no hell no no.
Speaker 3: I feel like if he would have had sex with her, she would have went off the rock.
Speaker 2: It would have it would have been crazy wou.
Speaker 3: It would have been a crash out.
Speaker 1: And it was so bad to them. Went to the rocker listening at the end of the day. I don't know what's going on or what's going to happen of this, and let you know, like yo, this is what's happening, you know. And she handled after that, and I was like, damn, the fact that I went to HL that means know how much crimes on a committed in my life. Here I am snitching like you bugging out, going against the fucking street code.
Speaker 2: For your horny as seventeen it is called is why you know?
Speaker 3: That kind of reminded me of.
Speaker 1: Seventeen numbers that I had the block. It was way more than seventeen calls that.
Speaker 3: Kind of reminded me of like when you asked, what's the craziest or the craziest thing someone did to get your attention? Literally literally a guy that I was breaking things off with, and he knew that I was breaking things off with.
Speaker 2: He would call me.
Speaker 3: From block numbers, like blocked from his number, like back to back, back to back, back to back, back to the point where my phone died. This man was nuts. He also was a cancer, but this man was cancer.
Speaker 1: I love me cancer, right, sorry you got to say.
Speaker 3: I just said it, I love me cancer, and like that's like, and it was so bad. I was like, I will get a restraining order on you. Oh absolutely, if you like, this is harassment. At this point, he stopped, I've never known, I've never no man has ever tried to do something crazy to get your.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've got people tweet about me, and I mean I had one of bacs teet about me, and a guy who liked me knew that he was about me, and he put like He then responded like and I was just like, what are you doing? Like how did he do that? And it took me a while to see it because I wasn't I wasn't chronically online yet, and my friends are like, so weak. I think there's a tweet going around about you. You got Twitter be like, and I was like, but no, no, I mean no, I'm very precious in my time on my phone, so no, I don't think that would ever happen. I think I would communicate somebody like you need to leave me alone.
Speaker 3: What was the tweet? I'm curious, do you know?
Speaker 2: So the first one was like, it's something about that Guyanese girl. I was like, you know, we're not talking, so why are we doing this? And then the other one was like, oh, my ex is not answering me. I think she wants me dead. I've been calling her, she's not answering me. And I see her and people snapchat on her phone and so that's how long ago. And somebody else is like, isn't it crazy all groups, we're all a part of the same group of friends and we all like the same girl. It's kind of incestuous that way, And I was like, he re tweeted that and said no, somebody else said that teeted about it and didn't tweet to him, but clearly was talking about me. And I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Is kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: It's because they're like brothers and they like to said. I was like that, no, that was not like brothers. And also what have you?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: That kind of kind of reminded me like have you ever had two friends I want you and they've been like they call themselves bros, but you're like, are you really bros? Because the question is.
Speaker 1: When have I not got them? Wait? Have we got them? Hit question? Ship? Not real question? Why do you want? Just suck them both? Got them both true?
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like there is no real bro cove when somebody really think somebody's cute. I feel like I've said to people like your friend is trying to talk to me, like he's calling me, he's texting me, he's asking me to come over, Like they do not care. They don't care.
Speaker 3: There's no bro code. It's so women a woman that they like, it's really no bro.
Speaker 1: Brothers. Be like, what I understand is too right? You fifty percent right? Fifty percent of the time is no bro code. He was a trifling they sneaky ship. The other fifty is we already had this conversation and you kind of just like up for grabs, like we already know, and a lot of girls we think like, oh my god, these nit No, no, sweetheart, we already had the conversation. I already beat. I want him to try it out. He's gonna go next. You should him beat, but you gotta play it off though, like what he did, what I've been there, done that. I have not known my own cousin for some box, Who the fuck is traff I don't know that nigga. That trives my biology. He's my biological blood cousin. I did not know Travis.
Speaker 2: If you if you try any French talk to me and like we've already had sex, then now I'm automatically oh you think that like I'm gonna be passed around. I don't care if you you told him not too. I don't care if you didn't know. I'm automatically like clipped. Yeah, now beforehand, it's different, Like I've had men literally say, like we said, whoever gets you first?
Speaker 1: I don't be that competition shit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, once I mess with you, your whole friend group is off limits that far. If it's like if it's mess if it's a group, if I messed with one, it's clipped for your whole group.
Speaker 2: Let me like light like pipe cleaner, or mess with like boyfriend pipe cleaner or boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Y'all are both cooks, right, okay? Cool? You experiment with your ship in the kitchen, right you ever went to the kitchen. I'm not the kitchen. I went to the supermarket. Maybe bought the wrong sauce or the wrong brand. You have to go back right, get the right, get that raggoo. Right, sometimes you want to go get the raggoo. So, yeah, I ain't gonna hold you. Well not now. I'm different now, of course, but old me I didn't. Who's next? All right? You? All right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They are? They hiding it from their front.
Speaker 1: The one girl she ain't. No, I ain't give a funk though, literally, So I've had friends twice in my life, right, one girl post this. One girl I was let's say her name is B. Letna say B. Me and B had a little situation. Me and B was on and off whatever. So B had a friend named love Love told me she posted me in the group chat and said, Yo, whose nigga is this? And B said nothing.
Speaker 3: Oh, so you was up for grabs exactly, and.
Speaker 1: I wanted her to grab me. So I got grabbed you feel me, but then be gonna come to my Oh how could you? I'm like, bitch, I already know what's up. We don't. Don't don't try to run my play on me. I don't owe you no sympathy, dick. Now, I ain't buying you nothing because I fucked your friend. That's your damn god, damn problem. And then then it happened again with this eleacy. I saw her group chat by mistake, and I saw my picture in there, and I was like, I'm in the group chat.
Speaker 3: Huh that could be.
Speaker 1: You know what you need? Surprising, Like, yeah, I don't. Only two times where I've done that, but it was never really not it was on purpose, but only two. That's not something I want to do often.
Speaker 3: That's kind of corny in a way that sisters. Yes, yeah, I mean not many, but yeah, yeah, like you do.
Speaker 1: You a valid your sisters?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, I mean it depends.
Speaker 2: I mean most of my school and sisters, if not all, are people that I found out late later, right, and then we became friends and was like oh you yeah, and then it's like okay, I care or I don't care. Most of the times. I mean, I have one exit. He was just a dog, and I still love him to his day, So I mean I'm in loving him. I still lo him to his day. He was just a dog, so I mean he used to he used to be in my house. He started dating my friend, and I started talking to my friend. And then when he started dating I was like, you know what, I'm gonna do what I want to do anyway, I don't even care. It used to be in my house in bed with meat, and she was like, oh it's time find nightly calling. He would call her, get out of the bed with meat and go call her and go be on the phone with her.
Speaker 1: Dick was that good?
Speaker 4: Huh, nikky, Dick was that good?
Speaker 1: And Dick was that good?
Speaker 2: So yes, Also remember I remember when I was like the help you think it?
Speaker 1: But you know women, women, women have pretty privileges. It got a good dick privilege. You got a good thing. You can get away with some ship, you know ship. I don got away with girls. Come on, I know about it.
Speaker 2: There's a quote that I've been saying, like every other week, told my girlfriends. I'm like, I have a friend who said, like, you never have to lie to a woman. And she likes you enough, she will lie to herself.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, but I say you.
Speaker 2: Have preached me because I have lied to myself a lot of times. Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 3: Like you know, he's.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, he said, It's not that thing. So it was not that thing. It was that thing.
Speaker 1: It was never find yourself looking for good about Like at least we putting the toilet seat down. At least you don't squeeze the toilet. At least don't squeze the toothpastees. He can't be good, he ain't.
Speaker 2: You gotta find something.
Speaker 1: Took the garbage out that warning. Remember we took the garbage out. He was leaving like that was that was kind of tough on the many.
Speaker 3: One hundred ninety was this.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, good dick privilege is definitely a thing. So what I need you guys let me know is have you been a victim of good dick privilege? Well we know you have stopped. What about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when someone was you get away with murder? David were like like men get away with because the pipe was just so.
Speaker 2: God forbid you like him him?
Speaker 3: And then it's a rat.
Speaker 2: It's done. It's done's done.
Speaker 3: To keep going back.
Speaker 2: And forth, but you might even are you, you might even say what your problem is, and then yet still m terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you about my good dick privilege highlights.
Speaker 3: That is a montage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel it's like a highlight reel.
Speaker 2: Why are you lying and getting away with mur or are you trying? Are you like knowing you you barely do the bare minimum and she's letting you get away with it because it's sev live.
Speaker 1: You gotta mix it up a little back. Sometimes I will lie you when I can tell the truth. Am I told this girl? Let me tell you how bad.
Speaker 2: Like that's crazy, diabolical.
Speaker 1: My ship was so fire. I told this girl that I was already fucking that I had a girlfriend, that she would have want boyfriend shit out of me. I was single as fuck. So she's just come I'm yo, she about to come to you. I did, I did. I'm going right back to sleep, you bugging.
Speaker 2: That is the craziest thing I heard in quite some time.
Speaker 1: Works all the time. Boy, it used to I don't know about now. I used to. Yeah, But if that being said, I do have something that I want to touch on. So I was looking at I was on the internet, scrolling like I usually do, right, and I saw a post that really struck me earth. So Courtney, I know, Courtney, you are on a fitness journey right now, yeah, okay, And I do know that you have a very very very extensive, versatile palate. You eat all types of shit, freaky ass shit. You'll be cooking confetti in the pasta right. So what I want to know is do you ever find yourself especially I also ask you, because you're apparently a good cook as well, do you ever find yourself knowing that you cook so good you just eat just for the sake of you know, your food is good. You're not really that hungry, Like, you know what, I can go for some Tim duncan right now, you know, whatever the fuck you call it the shit, I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't make that, right whatever, you know.
Speaker 3: For me, I get an inspiration from the internet. So if I see a recipe that I'm like, oh, I know I can make that. That's gonna be so good. If I make that, then I'll take it out. Be like, all right, I'm going in the kitchen. I'm gonna That's what I'm gonna make because I know it's gonna be so.
Speaker 1: Fucking But has it ever occurred that you're eating maybe when you shouldn't necessarily be eating. You're eating just because you know I'm bored. Let me just make some shit.
Speaker 3: I've eaten just because I was bored.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about you, nick.
Speaker 2: I'm so greedy. I eat because I'm bored all the time.
Speaker 1: So that brings you to this post. It says, and I quote, just because you're bored, that does not mean you should go Master Big.
Speaker 3: Wait time out. I got some feelings about.
Speaker 1: Those and I saw that ship, and I said, yeah, if you look on if you look onto this post and you look at kingloin the first it says, how about you act me next time? Because I definitely do full victim to boring jerks. Yeah, and it's been a it's becoming a to me. It's becoming a problem.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean is as bad as Taho.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I would check myself in jerk Cab. I'd go to Jerkab before I fuget like that. But I do want to ask you, guys, has excessive Master Big ever had a bad side effect on you whether it's something you did at a down part in your life as an escape where they can fuck up your relationship with your real sex life, because jerking off excessively comes in all types of shapes and forms. Like me, I knew for a fact that I was like the worst part of my life. I was drugging off, like at least four times a day, even at work, Like, yeah, I jerked like what they went to the bathroom and got right with the hand sanitizing the hand of the soap dispensary.
Speaker 2: What for the for the lubrication.
Speaker 3: Wit the alcohol bass ship.
Speaker 1: Soap looking ship.
Speaker 2: Because it was gonna driving.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, you just touched on something. Because I feel like when I was depressed, I did find myself jerking off, jerking off, masturbating, DJing.
Speaker 2: A lot more.
Speaker 1: Funk Master reflects, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Do find that, But I also finding like as I'm working out more and I'm taking creatine, I'm doing it more now because my libido is just so high, so I have to like get it off some way somehow, So like I do it either when I'm bored or when i'm what I'm in like right now.
Speaker 1: So what do you mean right now, jergle over in the bathroom when I got here with fucking me right now, you are not.
Speaker 2: Want to talk. So that's not because work was crazy.
Speaker 1: Bro, do you know what, Nikki? You a real judgment to welcome.
Speaker 2: No, the statement was crazy, not to act. I don't jump anybody's young. You should do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: We'd be jerking off. What's the wildest place you masturbated?
Speaker 2: It's the wildest place something I said. I don't think i've ever really let me first start by saying, I answer your first question. I am probably a person I know that masturbates the most, the at least the most out of any woman I've ever heard of. Like I had a friend say like, oh, I'm massive once a month. I was like, once a month, I've masturbated nine times one things, even because I was just in the house and I was like, well cooking.
Speaker 1: Yet, so I hit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but that's real. Could you just say nine times nine times and one day?
Speaker 3: That's real?
Speaker 2: I had a man recently saiding, he's like, you have the I am a horny person. You were the horniest person I know. I was like, I've had to like if a man, doesn't somebody's coming over. I've massiveated three or four times in the day and the guy's like, I'm gonna come to you. I don't have to go get ice out the freezer and be like let me, let me, let me, let me get some Like, yeah, I broke a rose. I've done, you know. I mean, my hand is the best. But you don't get no. And if you do, you go in the shower. You got to make sure you have the lower shower head and let that water run go right under.
Speaker 1: The fact that you got a plan B for Hello.
Speaker 2: If you dedicated, you dedicated, if you stay ready and gotta get ready, you.
Speaker 1: Know, she would be my worst night man. There's nothing more I hate. Like you have a fed somebody and they still hungry. It's like, bro, I gotta go cook some shit again.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm never gonna put it on somebody else though, like I'm not gonna go, oh, you didn't do it. I mean I used to. I used to get angry at my asking and be like you even.
Speaker 1: Did you even try?
Speaker 2: But now I'm like, all right, it's me google to sleep. People are going to see me my be I'm gonna go to other go handle my business, or if I know he's not gonna do it, I'll be like, do you want to watch me do to myself?
Speaker 3: I like doing that?
Speaker 1: Yo? I love It was a post that I actually skipped over right before you were talking to me when I was here. It says when he's fine as fun, but he want to go one round and I got nine rounds in my draw and she went and grabbed the fucking rose. And now I'm in my head like, even though you're not mad at me, it's like, your nigga, why are you still?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Why you like this? What's wrong?
Speaker 2: Why my friends have asked that question? I don't have any answer. I'll be like, but I mean the highest. I mean, I don't even know if I really go to sleep without maascibating, Like it's just a natural, it's I worry if it's a compulsion sometimes, but like there are times that I'm just not in the mood. I feel like I'm more if I'm depressed, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: That's wrong. Did that?
Speaker 2: I must have mass this money at least ones at least once, So I wake up and I'm like, oh, I've masturbated twice. This money I'm like, I mean, I woke up at six and I was like, ooh, I want to go back to sleep. When I did it again.
Speaker 1: With that being said, I know you've masturbated outside of just a bedroom.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever masturbated outside of the house or someone else.
Speaker 1: I wait, you could just get some dick.
Speaker 2: I mean there's that, but I mean no, buts I mean I don't know where it could I could do it. I mean I've had sex, not places, but I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever masturbated in a weird area. I don't know if that's a thing. I'm not going to say speak for all women, but I don't know. I never heard a woman say, yeah, I've masturbated at the dentist offices.
Speaker 2: But it also depends on.
Speaker 1: How you The dentist's office is crazy because I almost did.
Speaker 2: That because I know a lady who masturbates by.
Speaker 1: Cleafing.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, Like she key goes and polls erin and out and she makes herself orgasm that way, and so that you can do that anywhere, but I can't.
Speaker 1: That is the sexiest ship a girl could do. Oh, I got a video really, can I play a video? Yeah, this is actually one of my personal videos, So just go ahead and noise angle. Damn not you might recognize the boy.
Speaker 2: I know I would. Yeah, I'm not gonna recognize it now, you about the audience, the audience?
Speaker 1: Can we don't put this on Patreons?
Speaker 3: What's the time we got to tell him?
Speaker 1: This ship was so way to go. It's one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're old, like if I pictures, like if.
Speaker 1: I you should though, you should throw, you should get. If you're in a relationship like me, you should if you still I said you should, Yeah, I just me. It's different though, because a very particular poem, right, I need certain angles, I like certain dialogue. So it's kind of like I watched my own highlights because that's the best ship out there, Like I mean, why, like, damn that ship is fat. Look at this angle like I'm like an artist, I'll be I'll be better pooring director on a porn start like that. Shits be looking very nice. I have the camera set up there, she here, I'm just looking at myself on the front face of camera and ship. It's not it don't know nothing to do with them. I mean, yeah, they nice, they did their part, But I just like the way the videos. Like I look for videos online and like my videos on my phone. So when I don't, sometimes when I do, if I watch them all thereay, I go back to my old ship.
Speaker 2: You don't watch porn.
Speaker 1: I don't watch porn more than once.
Speaker 3: You don't watch a single.
Speaker 1: I don't watch the same video unless it's my own.
Speaker 3: I'm the same. But you know I'm the same way to like if I've seen it already, I don't want to see that.
Speaker 1: I want times I watch the same episode. I can't watch me. Let me be honest, maybe Max twice.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 5: I have to.
Speaker 3: I have to see a brand new point.
Speaker 1: Which is why I be burnt out with because I can only watch something.
Speaker 2: But you're watching yourself more than once. Though, you don't mind seeing yourself over and over and over.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I don't mind watching me. I'm I'm like, then Kobe went off this game.
Speaker 3: Sorry, So so okay, here's my question. Then you're in a relationship, but you still have pictures of your ex and like X like the old work that you did with your ex. That's what you're saying you yes.
Speaker 2: So I want to say yes, but only because I didn't really save anything and I don't. I don't delete any text messages, so I have to seek look for it. But I don't go look for it. Actually you no, I don't, but actually I I was like, what a mexicues guy. One of my exes has moved on and he's in something serious and I was like, oh, I should delete these, and I recently, but he's been in something serious for years and I didn't even think about it. Someone else. I got my phone updated and someone else is like, oh you He's like, oh, I want you to know. Like when people work at the phone start, they go through your news once they have your cold, like they're gonna go look at your hidden folder. I don't, and I was like, I don't care how I look. And then I was like, oh, the didn't maybe see the other things. I need to delete all of them to be respectful to whatever he's in now, but like, I don't care. I'm looking and I also like to prove the people like, oh you didn't think your brother's in my phone, here's him setting on.
Speaker 1: Like so you said phone back in the day the year was twenty twelve. I worked at the Sprint store right here on Notion of Fulton, and I'm there and this guy walks in. This is when the iPhone four s. I just came to Sprint because I was their first iPhone, iPhone four s. It's a real big things. Lines niggas is dying and stabbed, blah blah blah. So he comes in. Now, he had a Verizon four S and wanted to switch to a Sprint for us because it was cheaper. The service is cheaper. So we had this machine that would like transfer all your photos, contact experiences, all information on one phone. So his pictures popped up. His pictures popped up, seeing fucking dick flicks and ship. I was like, yeah, whatever. And then I seen like his girl and I was like, damn, her pussy was mad fire. I hit that the visual No, no, I know, I actually hit it. I knew who she was was. She was old work. And I'm looking in the mirror right and he's just looking at me and I'm just I'm facing this way. He's behind me. I'm he's like not going through my phone, but whatever, I'm not paying no minds. I'm doing my job. I'm doing my job. So then I finally got the phones transferred and I have to give him back both phones. And I turned around and she's standing next to it now and I was like, yeah, oh. She looked at me and she was like, I was like, yeah, thank you for coming to Sprint. Have a good day.
Speaker 3: For me, Like it depends on how bad the relationship ended for me. That's what I'm deleting. Like, I'll delete your text message thread, I will delete your your your pictures if we took pictures together, Like, I delete all that shit.
Speaker 1: You can't disassociate the person from the sex. No, okay, I could it all in there.
Speaker 3: If it's amicable, you're probably still on my phone.
Speaker 1: I got I got portos for chicks. I was beefing with this girl hate me. She could have saved for me, of course, but ship, if I'm a lot of evidence, I'm gonna definitely go back to that ship and get right. But I will definitely. I will say though, it's worse if you just got one person rather you have at least mad niggas in there. Then there's one nigga.
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought I have everybody who's for the one that you know. I was like, okay, I really care. I don't go looking for I don't use it. Till recently, I couldn't even use my imagination.
Speaker 1: I don't do that at all.
Speaker 2: I found somebody great and I was like, oh, I can use memories. My friend there.
Speaker 1: I was like, you do what My memory is fucked up. Don't start your flat bushit stop. Guy needs to be on how to fucking act. So also, I ain't gonna for rent right well, actually.
Speaker 3: Before you get into that, because I feel like you're gonna switch the subject, I just want to say something really quickly. I had a guy I was sleep. This is the same guy who blew up my phone and my phone died. I was sleep and I didn't know. Unbeknownst to me, he took my phone and he went through my hidden folder and saw this val used to mess with Dick, and I forgot it was in my hidden folder. I really really did forget. When I tell you that man woke me up three o'clock in the morning to talk about it, talk about the stick in my phone.
Speaker 1: He sounds unhinged.
Speaker 3: He was a hinge. He was a lot hinge. And I was like, why would you Why are we talking about that another man's dick three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Do you want it?
Speaker 3: Because you harping on it, like why is this? Why is it in your phone? I don't understand. Oh you don't what do you?
Speaker 5: What are you doing with it? Like?
Speaker 3: Am I'm not satisfying you? I'm like, bro, I really forgot that sh it was in my phone.
Speaker 1: If y'all fucked with ten niggas, what percent of these niggas you think was crazy that you fuck with? Like all the guys you fuck with, what percent them? Do you think that he might have actually had something wrong with him? For real?
Speaker 3: I said maybe five percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really low.
Speaker 3: I don't really I don't really seek out the craziest.
Speaker 2: I don't enjoy it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't enjoy it either. So it's really like this one guy is just yeah, he was just my craziest, because that's not bad.
Speaker 2: But also I understand someone being I mean, I wouldn't go through someone's phone, and I've never gone.
Speaker 3: Through someone's phone and we wasn't even talking that long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't going through phone. I also understand if I found a girl's nude on your phone. I'd be like, but but you can keep the nude. I know I'm not using it. I can't trust that you're not using it.
Speaker 1: Wow, so you're a piece of ship.
Speaker 2: Wait no, I mean I'm they're in my text If you go through a text study like, they're not in my hidden folder because I'm not using them for anything. Then but if you went through a text thirty you scrolled all the way back to twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: No, okay, that makes sense. You're not saving that.
Speaker 2: And the one person who I did, I delete it.
Speaker 1: One of the time of the phones, I do have a video. I wasn't gonna go ahead, an we're here.
Speaker 5: With this.
Speaker 3: Wow the fire fire? No, okay, p me wait okay you bleeding wait wait way way, there's glass.
Speaker 1: Don't call my mama.
Speaker 5: No Castory called my mama.
Speaker 3: Call your mom? What's your password?
Speaker 1: Give me my phone?
Speaker 2: Bro, you're not even about to tell you my powwork.
Speaker 5: How you to.
Speaker 1: That video? Look real as fuck?
Speaker 3: Right? But we all know that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. But my whole thing is, if you have to have a nigga go through two things, your messages or your search history, you have to pick one for your part. Your current partner, whoever is you dealt with to see you have to see one. What would you be more comfortable him seeing my search history? Damn? What's in your group chat?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: The girl group chat is kind of vicious. The group the girl group chat is very vicious.
Speaker 1: Search is kind of crazy though, because I don't.
Speaker 3: Be like my search is like listen, I'd be curious. So you don't want to know what's in my mind. That's in my mind, but my girl group chat Nikki conflicted.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm so conflicted. I don't My search history is disgusting, and so I have to be like, I don't want you on my phone. But sexion three is I am ashamed, So I would not want anyone.
Speaker 1: I think, get one. Let's get get let's get one wild search history that you got one wild thing you search, just one, you do one, I'll do one. Let's do that.
Speaker 3: I'll do okay, yeah, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: This is gonna sound so terrible or whatever. So it's like there are these Asian like stepfather porns, and they're very weird. They're very different, I'll say that, and they're very specific, and like there is a there is a like way that they indulge in a woman's pleasure. I mean, she sounds like she's having that good of a time, but like they're doing a lot to her, and I enjoy it. But if you see it without context, you're like, what's wrong with you? Wait?
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, hold on. So the people who don't know, because I'm this is new for me Asian step father porn. Now what makes it different?
Speaker 2: So an Asian porn, it's very female focused. The other thing is that it doesn't sound like she's having a good time. So if you're someone who like enjoys the audio of what someone sounds like, it sounds like she is either uncomfortable or she's having such a good time she needs to stop. So there's a lot of like the hatachi on her, like yeah, like it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound good in the box, sounds like but they start a lot. It's like ostrich.
Speaker 2: They started a lot with them sleeping or like, which is problematic for other things, but them like sleeping or like being unwilling at first, and then it feels so good that they let it happen. My favorite thing because I've definitely said no, no, no, and man, yes yes yes yeah.
Speaker 1: So for me, that was actually a bar I like that. If there was an Asian, I would watch it. But shout out to my Asians. Shout outs to Goku, shout out the order Bagshot, shout them out, shout outs to Gohan. Next, Japanese Asian taking Chinese. Sorry, but so me and Tahoe we have this thing so like we watch like food and Nari. You know what that is. You're familiar with it. It's pretty much like girls with dicks fucking. It's like anime though it's like animated. It was like a girl with a dick fucking like another Actually, I got one I'm gonna play can we Damn I can't play that. But yeah, so that ship be so fire sometimes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like the wild imagination.
Speaker 1: I guess because I can't watch like I can't watch like a real one. It wouldn't work for me like watching a real one. But the cartoon ship they have like one with like Black Widow was like, I'm gonna tell you what, the cat Woman one is my favorite.
Speaker 3: What was in your search history?
Speaker 1: Oh gum jobs, gum like when people don't have teeth, give ahead out fire. Yeah, like my like the grand like that.
Speaker 4: You know, obviously the older ladies sometimes like grandma's and aunties and ship so or crackad Now I've definitely typed in, Yeah that's happened, crackhead, gum job, for sure.
Speaker 1: I definitely got once. Really you say definitely from cracking once after yesterday's finished.
Speaker 4: You know, like when they put their teeth when they like their teeth on the side or like on the counter or something and goes crazy home my teeth.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You like the visual of them taking their teeth out as well?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I just like it. I just like knowing. I just like knowing that, like, yeah, somebody like really took them off like a chain. My dick suck like this, can't watch it? Yeah, yeah, No, teeth is a wild bar. That's kind of crazy. I used to watch my grandma take a teeth. I want you want to sleep? Yeah, teeth for the dressing next to the imagine imagine she put her teeth on the dress next to the cast oil. Shout out to my grandmother. But yeah, I feel like I got had from it. I think I want to say I got had from a crackhead. I don't know if it was a crack at or a prostitute. I can't tell.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't. I don't think situation were you in that you couldn't make a distinction.
Speaker 1: So I'll never forget this.
Speaker 3: Day by Galaxy Motel. Why you was down in Pea Valley.
Speaker 1: Where the girl's getting naked? I was sixteen? What I'm sixteen for? My Brooklyn has Yeah, remember the club back in the day called the Jumbler or they had It was a team club. So we had a party that night. I snuck out my grandmother crib to go stay at my boy crib in Kanasi. I was waiting for my other boy to meet up with me because he lived at Canas would go there together. My boy I was supposed to meet up with fell asleep, dumb ass. So now I'm just sitting here with a bottle of Hennessy in my head and a mad horny. So I'm like, what am I gonna do? Nigga? And I answer the phone, I'm like whatever. So I go to see this girl and I know we lived down the block. It's like, I don't want to say one second. Around midnight, so he lives right by South Shore, like he was across the street from South Shore, like by the football field park. So if you no like, there's a lot of trees over there. So at night it's like blacked out. I'm walking. I'm walking. I just see somebody go. So I'm like, nigga, you about to rob me? You dumb forgot it. I'm like, you come here, because you come here, aint know? So we got to come in and stand on. I just running by my business. So I go, I see Shorty. I'm fucking with Shorty. I boom, boom boom. Hour and a half later, I leave. I'm going back to my boy's crib. She's still there. So I'm like, what what.
Speaker 2: What you try to do.
Speaker 1: I'm looking around, like what you're trying to do? Girls come here? So I come, just gets on her knees, takes my dick out and starts necking me. I'm not gonna hold you. That was, to this day the most fire neck I have ever had in my life. It's like November. It's mad cold, her mouth is mad warm. That was the first my nut in the girl's mouth of my life.
Speaker 2: So you don't know, Strang, Yeah, you're sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixteen. Yeah, she was tough though, it's tough.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy story, not even on judgment.
Speaker 1: That's just like wow, yeah, like I wasn't it wasn't really happening sex that much. At that day. I was mad backed up, I was as well, Yeah, that was tough.
Speaker 2: Did you tell anyone this happened before?
Speaker 1: Like for a while, for a while, I didn't know. For a while, I didn't tell anybody because it was it was lit and it was tough. But then when I processed, I was a little Then I got a little nervous and I had to go get tested. I caught my home on Yo, look, I just got some random ass in that What do I do? Because you did what I said? Yo, nigga, where do we go? So she actually took me. It was she took me to the clinic downtown Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: The Department of Health. Yeah, high school, what.
Speaker 3: With your number?
Speaker 1: Like you know, I'm hit her up one day and see if she remembers that story.
Speaker 2: That was just to be safe, like you get everything, like everything once you go, yeah, get you, you get a new partner.
Speaker 3: Just trying to make sure you're good.
Speaker 2: So you didn't see the age of this woman. You just it was dark.
Speaker 1: It was dark. She was older than me. Name was Jennifer. Gave me a number. Never called it though, what the phone is nice? She was definitely selling something, but.
Speaker 2: You didn't pay.
Speaker 1: No, like sucking BJ's. It's the appetizer nigga with the shrimp on the stick. Give me a.
Speaker 3: Give you a sample of it.
Speaker 1: That's quite the experience yesterday. I want to exclude the ladies for it. I want us to have a conversation for a second. You guys, You guys don't say anything that's good. So I saw a post right it says, uh wait, can I even read this? Okay?
Speaker 3: Why can't you read it?
Speaker 1: Because it's actually one of your posts handing out to the active It's okay if I read that from from from from Green Circle gang, is that okay? If I read that.
Speaker 2: My energy has been on?
Speaker 1: Don't read it on the mic yo, Cordy cannot keep a secret to save her fucking light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can read this.
Speaker 1: That was like still Green Circle got respected.
Speaker 3: Respect it.
Speaker 1: So I see your post from somebody online who shall remain name, a random random scroll on the internet, just looking at you, and it says my energy has been on e today, Ladies, y'all know how it is on your first day of your period. But I showed up for myself to work out and cook dinner. I did wanted to crawl into the bed and order something off the door dash, laughing my ass off. Right, So I thought about that, and then I said, you know what I feel like, Girls get all the attention on the today period and shit like that, But what about niggas. What about niggas? So I've always said this, I feel like as a nigga, there'd be a point of a month where I want my period and I'm so serious. I don't bleed enough, and of course, but like my emotions is either really high, really low, kind uncontrollable. I just want to lay down and eat some soft shit and just watch Netflix. And then I'm thinking about it, right, so you know there's a correlation, like so you know when girls, when y'all are really close, sometimes y'all periods like sink. Think me and my girlfriend got the same period cycle. I'm so serious, I'm so serious. I'm dead ass.
Speaker 3: So you could.
Speaker 1: Fuck that fuck that, I'm cured you not. So I went to Google well chat GPT and I it sent me to this website, and it says every woman knows just how difficult their time of the month can be. However, what many women don't realize is that men can also experience hormonal changes. Although men will not bleed nor will they experience all the same symptoms as women, these hormonal shifts can have some pretty notable side effects, especially with mood and irribility, be irritability, shut up. Some call it the man period, others call it irritable man syndrome. Either way, it can be quite similar to women's PMS. So yesterday, I want to ask you if you ever caught yourself experiences and some ship like this, Yes, elaborate.
Speaker 4: That's a good that's actually a really good explanation, because I feel like it's happened I like as a as a guy, you know, like I don't know if it's from like the pressure or like us constantly happen to be a certain way all the time, but there's a time where we just kind of are like fuck it, we're not.
Speaker 1: I don't care, I don't care no matter who it is, this bitch.
Speaker 4: Everything you're talking about a girlfriend, so on my aunt, Yeah, it could be any it could be anybody could I tell you why, I don't know. Like, like I said, I never correlated it to like a period, But I think that's actually an interesting thing because I feel that way. Like sometimes I'm just over everything and everybody. I just want to lay in the bed, watch on the SVU and eat Chinese food your period, that period.
Speaker 3: Show yesterday from THEE store.
Speaker 4: I might get a half chicken with garlic sauce and shrimp fried no barberee sauce. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: No fraud onions, no fraud, no so but yeah, no, no, I feel you. I want to say, be on the same page as you.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it's a nigga. He hit it, really he took my whole answer as a nigga. You have so much pressure that you like, not even just sometimes a lot of it could be self inflicted. So yo, I gotta I gotta work out to get this money. I gotta take care of my should. I make sure my mom is good. I got these bills I gotta pay. I gotta stay fresh. I go to the gym. I gotta eat right. I gotta make sure I'm one point at work. I gotta do this. I gotta check up on people. I have to do this on the third, et cetera, et cetera. Damn, I can't really have time to sleep like that because I gotta wake. I don't have enough time in the day to do all my manly duties. When the fuck do I really catch a break and sometimes and then on time. But you have to deal with yo. Maybe your mom might annoy you today, your girl might annoy you today, your sister might annoy you today. People will come you for help, and then you just be sitting here like, oh, I have nothing left. You know what niggas stressed when he he don't get the glasses up your penal glad, you're just like fucks son, And then I just crash out. I literally just like I just give up. I lay in my bed and that's when I jerk off. I bust like seven nuts nuts sorry not, don't don't fucking look at me like that.
Speaker 2: Father.
Speaker 1: I'll just run through my head top porn you know what I'm saying, or going to go to my own highlights ESPN top ten, and then I like, yes, I'll order some comfort food and I would dead asses lay on my couch and watch a Tyler Perry Show, real shit, hopefully you got to go on out and I be feeling like I'll be feeling shout out to all the queens. Man, it's like people valuable little better. I just I just clad knock out. So I say that to say though, I'm not trying to take any spotlight away from women and as guys, you know, no nigga ever come out or they got their period. But I do be wondering, like, yo, do me personally my only nigga who like go through some ship like this, Like I can't be the only nigga month like this. I don't know if I could go as far as say monthly, because I use maybe some months it gets a little uncontrollable, yes, accumulations, you know what I'm saying. Because I don't do this every month, that would be a lie. Like I do have times where like I feel like shit is rising, but I'm I usually do a good job keep me under.
Speaker 3: Control to make it like not explode.
Speaker 1: What yesterday said, you guys, just I need days like That's why there be times where like all right, so now this is gonna make it a little bit more relatable. You know, there'd be times where I don't see any of the group chat. That's where I be at. And then I come back and I see seven days of messages and I just be like, yeah, I can't read this ship. I can't. I would just no phone. I would just be If I am on my phone, I'm probably scrolling on the ground beating off at the same time, watching the show, eating some rostapasta or something. I don't know, but some like Once in the Blue, I literally just zone out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's important for everyone to take a self care day.
Speaker 2: Yourself, well, a month, month is sometimes.
Speaker 1: You might need a month, though sometimes you might hear a month a couple of days. You need a two week gre care you on a cruise to.
Speaker 3: Having a good old time. You need those self care days so you don't feel yourself exploding and crashing out. And then you have to do an apology tour. And I think the apology tour is the worst tour. Yes, So instead of me doing the apology tour, I rather just mitigate it, yeah, and do something that's going to relieve the stress from me.
Speaker 1: No corner. You just gave me an idea, and I want you, I want to ask you. I want to put both of you. Guys, you ever had like a drunk you ever made like a drunk decision? Maybe you fuck the nigga, shouldn't have fucked, Like I can't make my fuck this nigga. Have you ever had a PMS decision that you regretted? Time where you spassed out on a nigga or even not even just a nigga, maybe a friend. PMS arguments and friendships, oh for real, for real, it can.
Speaker 2: Most women are sympathetic to what but I am when I am PMS and it is bad like the world Oh yeah, like the world is ending. Everyone hates me. And then in the winter when you have like seasonal effective disorder, Yeah, I'm crying. No, I'm a taurist. Oh you're full of ship and I'm a hardcore tourist.
Speaker 3: That way hard you can stay over here. I love me a taurists like you know, chat them.
Speaker 2: But also but like I like my last one. I was going off on everybody and then I woke up the next day and I was like, oh, guys, I'm a period.
Speaker 3: It's just like that.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'm sorry, but it was bad, Like I had a guy be like yo, I don't know what's up with you, but you are like you are doing the most and I cannot and I was like, I don't even know. I was like, no, these are my real feelings. And then I was like, those are my real feelings. But I could have communicated them better.
Speaker 3: I think for me as I get fake depressed and like I was just sitting in the bed and just cry about everything and anything, like Mike could like chew up on something. I'm like, why would you do?
Speaker 2: God for bide? And I'm so proud of you, by the way, I think when you said that, like hearted, I was like, good for you, because it's bad, like your bleeding. Come on, it's just the worst. But I definitely I'll be like I have to call you back the talking. I was like, I'm getting emotion, like to call you back, and then I'll go on my bed and like start crying and I'll be like, what is it even that serious?
Speaker 3: What's your feelings for.
Speaker 2: Everything or anything?
Speaker 3: Worst decisions I've It was a combination of combination and anxiety. Oh man, I felt so bad for that man because I was just like sending paragas upon paragraphs upon paragraphs, and I know he was like, Yo, this girl is kind of fucking crazy. Oh it was bad.
Speaker 2: I made somebody cry, and I was like, I'm so confused. I was like, did I make him cry? And I was like, oh my gosh, like I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying to make a man cry, like, don't cry.
Speaker 2: I've made a few men shut a couple of teests.
Speaker 3: But what you mean, like, because max pleasure or no?
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, sure, but no no, because I was like, I'm someone who believes like if you mess up, I'm like I'm going to remove myself and being like I'm not going to argue with you or fight, like just forget it.
Speaker 1: And they to handle that.
Speaker 2: But I made him cry and I was like, oh, that was my period and I'm really sorry. I don't think he was over it when it was all sudden done. He was still in his feelings because they don't it's hard to understand how really bad it is.
Speaker 1: But I mean, niggas be crying. Yeah I'm crying.
Speaker 2: Before Like he was quiet.
Speaker 1: Wait, someone yell at you and you cried no, no, no, no, no no, no yelled at me because that's just a little different.
Speaker 3: Yeo.
Speaker 2: I just articulated strong feelings and he was quiet.
Speaker 1: You were using big words, probably made me cry.
Speaker 2: Nobody I got out too, Like the worst.
Speaker 1: What what tiredest girl was some smarters chick, some some lawyer chick I used to suck with back in the day, not the last one. And she hears it's not you, the one before you. And I was talking to her whatever the case may be. She said some wild ship boy. The way I went to Google so fast to copy, I'm like, yo, what the fuck does this word mean?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: And when she said that and she'll take you someone to respond, huh, dret you don't know what the fuck I said? Did you? Dumb motherfucker? I was like, I did it?
Speaker 5: That was mean?
Speaker 2: Like hold on, nigga, let me keep my friend said that. They were like, he didn't answer you because he needs the source. You have no idea what you're trying to say.
Speaker 1: What the photo Center's gotta do with this plants and ship?
Speaker 2: She was mean? That was mean.
Speaker 1: She just loved me. She was mad.
Speaker 3: Yes, what was that you was about to say? You said someone made you cry?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah it wasn't because somebody yelled at mean. You know, I guess I can ask you you ever you ever get in a situation with somebody and you mess up really really badly, and they just recount all the ways that you mess up, and you be like, you start feeling sad. You like, damn, nigga, you fucked up, Like you really fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yes and no and no. Yeah. So I have had a situation like that where the girl recounted every single thing right, but I was so damn toxic. I'm like, you just keeping track, nigga, the fun? Why do you just say something happened? And then she's like, I don't hear it.
Speaker 2: I don't hear it.
Speaker 1: But in my head, I was like, damn on a streak.
Speaker 2: Was a streak.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to come see her one day and I did it. I thought I was watching my sick grandmother. She caught me cheating. I seen your frog, ne sen your frog. I got caught so bad. Her homeworld caught me on video and send it to but mine. This is when like the iPhone force and sho was mad blurry. I'm like, it's mad black niggas in there. You're gonna think that's me. It was me, though I ain't. I definitely hit it with the why you keeping tabs and like, why you won't just say something? I was like, why he don't just say something when't it occurs? I'm like, you using this time to talk about this. It's very inappropriate. And that's how I got a buy of that. So No, I wasn't sad. I ain't gonna lie shout out the top toxic masculinity, shout it out, shut out. But sometimes you got you gotta flex your muscle. Sometimes you get out listen, I I'm not gonna see something to be a gentleman all the time. I ain't always doing say the right thing. Sometimes you gotta use a little bit of juice to squeeze eyes from shit you never fucked around, and like flex your muscle with a nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like family will yeah all the time.
Speaker 1: Sometime the nigga's up all this positive ship. Sometimes we do ship that we shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Do, and you, yeah, just to get out of it, Like I mean, it's part of the beauty of being a woman, if I'm gonna be honest, Yeah it is. But also like somebody giving transgressions and you being like, why didn't you tell me?
Speaker 1: Imagine you going to show all right boom when I worked at Brookdale. I got fired from that ship twice. Right, I was late all the time, but like maybe like two minutes late here, not really late, like sixty seconds here. They're like, if you late, whatever, suck my thing. But what I will say is they gave me a verbal, a ride up, a suspension. Determination went through that ship twice, so I had eight times before I actually got fired. So how you gonna come to me now trying to fire me? Don't give me no pre warnings. So I'm like, no, you should have been told me this ship.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't either, but I needed to get out of what the fuck I was going through. I don't agree with that.
Speaker 3: There are certain things, especially if someone's crossing a boundary, that I do think that you should stay up front before it gets to the point where they're just an habitual linestepper. So I do think that there is a space for telling people don't do that again because that hurt my feelings, or that is that is a boundary that you're crossing with me. So it so when it is time to fire them, you're like, well, I.
Speaker 2: Told you, Yeah, I told you. It depends though, because there's a level of like I am trying to I'm trying to move through the process of like not rationalizing others' behaviors and not having to teach people how to treat a person well, like there's just common decency that people push and prod when they know you like them. But also like I get that point, like yeah, of course, like not everyone knows who you are, so you need to let them know that, Hey, that's a no no for me. That might have been good what you used to be baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you see, but you know it has to so in life in general, like life is gray, it's not really black or away for a lot of things. So you have to use your discretion, you know what I mean. So the biggest thing that I had to learn how to do is pick my battles, like in a relationship, right, because if I yelled at my short he ever dumpt you just some dumb shit, I would never be happy, you know, So like you have to be okay, you know what, can I let this slide? Okay, this is slid? No, this has to be addressed notes.
Speaker 3: And others is like no, I gotta address this.
Speaker 1: Mental notes, Yes, to see if It's like if it's an occurrence, if something happens twice, I make a mental note. If it's a minor, you know, but I will say, like my whole approach before was like anything that a girl got me aggravated with, I addressed it all the time. You know, like, no, nigga, I was single for seven years. I know, because why the fuck would you? How does this make sense?
Speaker 3: Because it's very confident. It's not in a way where it's productive.
Speaker 1: Even if it's not confrontational. Who wants to be with somebody has a problem with everything. You don't want to come. You come off miserable, and then that person miserable. I don't want to. I have a friend was like that. I ended up to telling him that's why this girl left him. But I got a friend that is like that. He always can be Yo. This girl was she did, But Yo, you're miserable as a nigga. You upset at everything all the time. You're just naturally an angry little man. I wouldn't want to fuck with you either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or just like a constant complainer you have Your life is beautiful. What do you have to complain about?
Speaker 1: Your constantly complaining so yeah, you know, you honestly have to learn how to like pick any even with women, learn to pick and choose your battles. Certain things you know isn't necessarily doesn't have to be addressed all the time, like like you said, make a mental not always. If something happens twice I knowed it, and on the third time I would say something, you know, but you can't just be starting war just because I ain't gonna lie to my ex. We went on vacation, right, vacation for me.
Speaker 3: Raising it was supposed to be drinking. We're supposed to be That's the.
Speaker 1: Number one time I know I was wrong, But how wrong was I? Right? We was laying down in bed, I woke up to take a piss. I left the bathroom and came back to bed. She woke up in the morning, went to the bathroom and said, Yo, why did you flush the toilet? And I explained to her the reason I didn't flush the toilet because it's so close to the bed. I don't want to flush it and wake you up. I just figured one it was because it's flushed in the morning. Turned into a big ass fucking debacle, right, because I'm like, yo, she's still going on a bottom like yo, I said, I don't want to hear this ship right now, to be honest, like I'm not about to argentually vacage a my flushing the toilet. That ship turned into the biggest World Wrestling Federation match I have ever seen in my life. So that little girl strongest.
Speaker 2: I was holding my own.
Speaker 1: Squabbling niggah took the clock and threw it at me. I said, she hit my earring off fume.
Speaker 2: I said, oh my god, nigga.
Speaker 1: Then she went to get my sneak because I took my sneak because I put on my suitcase. By the time I turn around, Wow, oh my god. I ain't gonna try to take ass and pick up but slam it to the battle some whole hold like you wild out about if I'm gonna bleach your clothes, nigga. I'm like, you watch too much face. That's what it was a train when girls just doing that a lot on Facebook. Back then it was just bleaching niggas closed and cutting the sneakers up. I don't did that, and then I ain't gonna lie. It was so bad, Damn. I never I never told me about it. This part. It was so bad. I called my mom. I said, this girl's wild out. I don't know what to do. Help me. I'm not trying to go to Mexican jail.
Speaker 3: I don't know because if you would have ended up in Mexican jail, you would.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you did something even worse than that. I called her mom, I said, hey, is wild Put on a phone. Put on the phone. She's like what, Yeah. And I was sitting here like I just prayed this show. I don't want to go to Mexican jail so bad.
Speaker 2: But yeah, over not flushing.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. That's what it started too. Yeah, that's not flushing the toilet.
Speaker 3: I don't think i've I don't think, well, I haven't been on a lot of vacations, so let's start there. But I don't think I've ever gott into an argument during vacation, have you?
Speaker 1: I did on the last one too.
Speaker 2: No, not really, like I want to say, no, I've not been on a lot of vacations either. So I'm sat there, but no, not really. I feel like when you have vacation, you tell yourself, like, this is the time I have a good time, so you don't over not flushing the toilet. I cannot get at what came from. I mean telling me is not that serious. You can get me a bit aggy, but like over not flushing the toilet.
Speaker 1: Gro that's like I took a ship. I just took a piss. I mean, even if you did not flushing a shitty toy.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like for it to get to their yeah, kind of crazy, that's like she I mean, whoa and you guys were still together after Oh.
Speaker 1: No, that was that was my first girlfriend. Were together for like seven.
Speaker 2: Years, you know, I mean, like you bought but that was in the end of your relationship.
Speaker 1: Going back to no that it was normally is crazy, but yeah, we that wasn't really my best relationship. We were also young too, though I was like twenty one at the time.
Speaker 3: I want to say twenty one, you know, so I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not I'm I'm gonna. I'm not gonna. I don't want to pin that to like just her. We were both young. I know, I used to do some dumb ship all the time, so you know, as accountability, we both played parts. But I just thought not flushing the toilet was a wild bar. It was a wild bar. But I want to go to something, Courtney. It's funny when you said something about Maya when you're on your period and.
Speaker 3: Me crying about her. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that happens.
Speaker 1: I started thinking about like animals when they have their periods too.
Speaker 3: Oh my baby is spaded. She don't get her period.
Speaker 1: You neutered the dog.
Speaker 3: No, I got her from a shelter, and they're already spade. So women is spade. Dogs are dog. Sorry, male dogs are neutered. Female dogs are spade. So she was already spade. They have to come at the news. Spadef for getting it from a shelter.
Speaker 1: Court and chavon Ak michael.
Speaker 3: Vick michael Vic.
Speaker 2: That's kind of crazy, crazy.
Speaker 1: But I started thinking about animals in general, not just like how they live, like as animals, you know, I started thinking about your imagine as a dog, like your stomach hurt or you got to you got glass in your foot, and she just give you food because you don't understand what you're saying. You know what I'm saying, like, how do you express yourself? And animals fucking gotta be like a wild thing to watch. So I was on animal planet one day, maybe like three weeks ago. I know I'd be a little I'd be a little horny.
Speaker 3: I don't even like where this is going.
Speaker 1: So I started to look up animal sex. Why would you animal animal sexual facts?
Speaker 3: Wait before you get into that. I one of my history searches when I was younger. Oh God, animal three because I wanted to see you animals had three? And my mom and dad caught me. They caught me, and I got so much trouble. I didn't know if animals had three. So I was like, let me see this. Animals can.
Speaker 1: Drinking the water you need Jesus, animal three somes is crazy.
Speaker 3: I was young, and I was curious, okay, okay, of the dog.
Speaker 1: Anyway I was. I was making animal point whatever, animal animal sex facts, goddamn and relax, And I saw some very interesting facts. For one, this will got me a little jealous. And would you be able to deal with a nigga that was like this? It says male alligators have permanent erections at all times, every day of the day, all day. Could you deal with a nigga that was always ready all the time, no matter what?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 1: You propping down? Wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, it doesn't mean that he wants to do it all the time.
Speaker 1: If my dig is hard, I'm if I don't take anything because I have I have took a rock hard gummy before, or like a chocolate thor so pretty much shouts out rock hard gumments is like a male sex enhancement. So it's almost like it gives you. It puts you out like maximum supreme, a rectile level for like before pleasure. We also have ones for women as well, taking inntal notes a little hard too. But yeah, could you do that with a nigga that was ready at all the time?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I could.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure you can do Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I could do that?
Speaker 2: Why not.
Speaker 3: I need a break. Yeah, i'd be tired.
Speaker 1: You don't have a job, go to work. I think the thought of it would just just be crazy. Yeah, just the thought of somebody being hard all the time.
Speaker 2: I work from home. Sometimes I'm like, oh my god, I got an hour here.
Speaker 3: Mute the mute the meeting.
Speaker 1: Falking in front the pecs.
Speaker 3: Mute the meet and turn off the camp that.
Speaker 2: I've definitely been in meetings, like I can't wait because it's done.
Speaker 1: A joining meeting, meeting when you just have to be in there but not really sure. Your face will say nothing, you're just in there.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't remember, but I'm gonna say maybe it's possible. Probably no, but possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they know I have a fun journ the meeting, but I do have a very embarrassing online interview moment. Definitely, because yes, it's when it's for you. Female kangaroos have three vaginas. Could you fuck with a girl that have more than one? Box? No? I would.
Speaker 3: There's women out there with two vaginants, Like there's women out there who have actually two vaginal vaginal canals.
Speaker 1: So my question is this, which one is better?
Speaker 3: I feel like there was an interview on about her is the left side of the right side. I think there was an interview of this woman who did have two vaginal canals, and she was saying which one that she would rather have sex out of because one is like really smaller than the other, and so depends on who with size of the venus.
Speaker 1: What if she saved one for a husband and one for the streets, that'll be fire if you cheat on me. Listen if you cheat on me. Keep the left box to me. You let this nigga in the left box.
Speaker 2: You have to imaginary situation and you're already planning cheating.
Speaker 3: You went straight to cheating.
Speaker 2: Hit the left box.
Speaker 1: No, I can't fuck with you. I can't fuck with you. Not the left box. Give them a shit on the right, but the left's supposed to be for me.
Speaker 2: Who do you try to use them both at the same time.
Speaker 1: I only if she wants. I ain't gonna lie. I'm the type of nigga I got a favorite titty, I gotta I gotta favorite everything. So it's probably gonna be one that get mad love for me and the other one might be like like a step child. I ain't gonna laugh.
Speaker 3: Wait, so then I have a question, because yesterday you you quickly said yes, why would you not want to fuck with someone who had multiple vagional holes for me?
Speaker 4: I feel like I really try to invest and focus on one thing at a time, So I feel like the one vagion hole for me.
Speaker 1: I really I already like to try to just focus. I like the three. My thought process is all fucked up, my science is all fucked up. The math is wild. Yeah, I gotta fuck you and finger you. I gotta if you finger you and lick a titty, and I gotta get three times the amount of dick. My back is not built for that. And wait and wait, hold on, you got a nut out of boat. You got ant out of both of them. Nut you got out of both of them. A loon, you cook it. You're a one. You're only nothing out of one. If you got two boxes, that one is your responsibility.
Speaker 2: But how great you would feel if you knew that you may have come from both of her vaginas All the time. You'd be like, yo, I am bro I don't you don't know the responsibility bonuses? What no two for one?
Speaker 1: What is this a sale? Just give me the apple like this, take teeth the rest of that ship. I need your help though with this.
Speaker 3: Oh don't know the word.
Speaker 2: It's an animal name antichennis.
Speaker 3: Oh y'all love me with that one.
Speaker 1: So stay out of stay out of my DM So I'm not dyslexic, right, I just this words? Wow, anti genous. It looks like a little rat. Males copelate themselves to death. So what that means is the rat a tiny mouse like marsupial of Australia would be almost anonymous except for one odd fact. During their brief mating sets see season, the males of this copulate with females from up to twelve hours straight, stripping their bodies of vital proteins in the process and dismantling their immune system. Shortly afterwards, the exhausted male drops dead, and the females go on to bear leaders with mixed paternity, different babies who have different fathers. The moms live a bit longer to nurture their young, but they usually die within the year, having had the opportunity to breed only once.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, let me see if I got that right. So the male, this male marsupial is fucking until.
Speaker 1: It dies to please her. He dined for that will guess he dined for that nut.
Speaker 3: And then the female marsupial can have different types of uh, you're not that she can.
Speaker 1: She does.
Speaker 3: She has different DNA baby like babies with different DNAs with different fathers.
Speaker 1: Or different So after he died, this nigga died. That nigga died. Yeah, it's a list of niggas who's dead.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's such an interesting fact, Like I didn't even know that could happen, Like, how do they how do you keep the DNA up there to like? And if they are marsupials, that means that they don't lay eggs.
Speaker 1: Probably got two pussies, I shall two pussies. Yeah ship, all right, so the this is fire. Last what I'm gonna do? Male porcupines, fellas try this at home, ladies, you as well. Male porcupines urinate on females before sex.
Speaker 2: Look a little bit like that.
Speaker 1: Once a year, male porcupines cluster around available females, fighting, biting and scratching one another for the right to make the winner. Then climb onto a tree branch and urinates on the female, which stimulates her to go into a stress. The rest is somewhat anti climatic. The female folds back her quills so as to not impale her partner, and more routine. Right after that, he ejaculates on you a few seconds inside of her. Yeah, fight for that pussy and breathe that ship. I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it a few seconds.
Speaker 3: I feel that all that stuff just just to ejaculate for three seconds.
Speaker 5: And the.
Speaker 2: People left and right from the branch.
Speaker 1: Though, Oh, we're gonna do. I'm gonna do one last one, this last one that I'm done. Now this is we need to talk to Elon Musk to update y'all soul work. I noticed something that women wish they can do. Female chickens eject on one sperm. The way I look at it is like I'm hap you praying for Nick and he start acting up. Matter of fact, we want to reverse his whole ship. You about to reverse this whole ship?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: There goes evolution right there, right, there's evolution right there, like oh, I don't want your DNA with my babies.
Speaker 1: Ready to start the show, you start to show yuess you think you're ready to start the show. Think we're ready to start the show? Are you ready to start to show it? Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. We are here on the heart of soft show, the show where men and women talk about the things that they like the heart or the wet, and don't like the soft or the dry, about not just sex, but also the opposite sex and relationships. What are the things that we like and don't like about sex and relationships? And then within the opposite sex. I'm here with for starters, my man, triple less right, my man yesterday I'm not calling him, Yes, I'm not doing that, all right. The bb W A the ambassador, the man, the myth, the legend, the birthday boy. Birthday just passed as well yesterday with three s's. How are we feeling, my brother? You're feeling pretty good, my brother. How you doing today? Chilling, man, chilling like trying to get my electrolyte water. And I wasn't feeling a little weak this morning, the same same bro, trying to keep it together, trying to keep it together. How's your birthday? It was good, man, it was good. I enjoyed it, you know, I enjoyed it. Shut nothing too crazy. You want to introduce your co host.
Speaker 4: Of course, so well across from me, I'm behind the screen, but across from me we have the the shiniest, the shiniest, the smoothest, the smoothest.
Speaker 1: Would you say, miss call him? Uh, miss shoff if you're nasty, Miss von nasty, I always wanted to do that.
Speaker 4: We have the eloquent words, I don't know, the eloquent, the beautiful Courtney shop in the building.
Speaker 2: How you doing today, Courney, I'm good, were good.
Speaker 3: We're on good vibes here.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: Do you want to introduce our guest?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you want me to do it? Yes? You're sitting with the Guyanese, the pork producer, the mastur Beta, Guinness record holder, the Taurus. Because she's full of ship bullshit. To be exact, the beautiful, smelling, amazing. I should say. She hugged me and I was like, God, damn, She's like a bunch of Macy's. You know, you go to the first Woe of Mazon, they always hell a mad perfume. I'm all black Agents and Macy's. What would you like for me to for miss Nikki?
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: I would know. How would you like to do? What would you like for us to refer to you as Nikki?
Speaker 5: Is fine?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're sitting with Nikki. Ladies and gentlemen. Don't eat the pork. You see what happened to the last nigga started tweeting about her, and then the next nigga started tweeting bout he didn't eat the pork. That shit is like a virus.
Speaker 3: Nikki. I am so happy that you are here on this show with us. I've been wanting to you, been wanting you on the show, especially after one of our long hour conversations with our homeboy Joe. I want you to tell the good people what you studied and why you are. I think you would have been a good fit for this show because I didn't tell you, guys what she did, what she did in college, what she studied for. So why don't you tell the good people a little bit about you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, a sexual psychologists close.
Speaker 2: I am Nikki. I studied well. I did pay education from the age of fifteen all the way until twenty three. What education peer education? So I was part of a tons of different groups. So Project Rechoose Shape, which was like about sexual education in college, and then I went to grad school for human sexuality, and so I studied sex out of curiosity and then also like I went and did it scott like scholastically as well.
Speaker 1: So niggas gave you a test about sex.
Speaker 2: Yes, I used to watch people masturbating class, not the would, but I watch people get spank in class like we had doms come in and yeah, absolutely Widen University in Chester, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: I want to, I want to. I want to get into that A little bit more. You said that you went into this because of just pure curiosity some mixture, okay, of curiosity and likes Scholastically you want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm intellectually I'm definitely. I'm definitely intellectually curious. But what I will say is that I had a teenage mom and she was very open about everything that she did because she didn't want me to follow in her footsteps for lack of better term, And so my friends would have questions and I would be like, I'll go home and ask. Awesome. I remember her hearing lovers and friends and they mentioned ky jelly and I was like, mom, why would someone use ky Jillian. She's like Coyer brother and She's like, come here. It's like listen, they use it often for anal sex. Don't have anal sex.
Speaker 5: Very painful.
Speaker 1: But this is what she said. I don't like that one, Mom, No, I don't.
Speaker 2: But everyone would come to me and ask questions, and so I was like, I'm getting answer to my mother the best that she can. But also like, who's teaching people about this? Like who's talking about this? This is really important? And so I had a friend who was like, oh, I talked to kids about I go to schools. They we would hand out connors and train stations by like schools all over Brooklyn and the city. And I did that and then I went to college. I wanted to do the same thing, and I studied sociology there and you know LGBTQ studies And then I was like, how do I talk about this forever? And then I went to grad.
Speaker 1: School for it after So that's super super fire.
Speaker 3: Then it really is fire. What would be your most memorable I guess class or session because you said you had people come into what would be your most memorable class?
Speaker 1: I had to give a presentation.
Speaker 2: No, I think I had too. So one was about masturbation and we had to watch different forms of masturbation. That's our I learned about the woman who could queeth to get to orgasm.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I was in class and the man ejaculated and it was like it wasn't a lot and I didn't realize I made a face. I was like and my teacher was like, Nikki, what are the fields? What are the feels? And she had me talk to the class about why his masturbation video didn't really turn me on? That was I was like, oh, we're really here, like this is different even from what it was like in college in undergrad. But the second one was about.
Speaker 1: Nut shame and it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wasn't trying to I was I don't even know. I didn't even know I made a face. But the second one was talking about intersexuality of like second and race and cultural aspects. And so we watched the clip of the Puerto Rican Day Parade that I can't remember what year was, but when they have been like growing. The woman in it went viral when it was like all over the news, and I had my you know, my white counterparts talking about like I don't understand carnival, like why are they dressed like this? And I really like it had to leave class. I was like, Oh, these people are not where we are.
Speaker 3: Well you were in Chester, Pennsylvania, Yeah, and I know that's the hood out there.
Speaker 2: I mean it was. It was interesting, and I just have to speak about like the cultural aspects of sex and how people don't understand it. A friend who that's her entire platform right now, and she does, you know, she does really important and powerful work. But I like David's tweech to the class, and I had my teacher, my professor reach out to me and be like, you know, I apologize for your colleagues. You're not always going to be treachured and people will understand what you're talking about. It will be challenging. You are a black women, like Cis, gender doesn't really matter. You're going to be preaching people who don't really understand your perspective. But it was like the first time that like I was in a space where I was like, oh, this is uncomfortable because these are doctors and nurses. They weren't always people that were just like fun about They were clinical about sex.
Speaker 1: You know, you know why you're very dangerous. You're more dangerous now than it was at the beginning to show because that just shows me. You're looking at you sex gauge a lot. You're always evaluating somebody's sexual presence or energy. You're probably looking at a person and being like mm, and I know you do it for the simple fact that I worked in like a psych ward right, so when I was dealing with patients, you know, I have to study all these psychological shit as wowd shit. Then you start to like gauge people, you know, so like I could be around let's say yesterday, and I could maybe saying, well, you know what, I kind of see this and it's person now like the average person. Well, there's things that I see in everybody that the average persons will not see. Even now when I come to dating, I'm like and but so many words, this bitch is crazy. So like, you start to see things a little different once you really study and you dive into it. So you want to.
Speaker 3: Actually test that, Nikki, if you can go around the room and sex gauge everyone.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ fire start with.
Speaker 2: So what I'm gonna say is I don't think I necessarily do this. I don't. I'll be honest because I tell my my friends to be like, oh, he looks like he's good and bad. I'm like, I didn't even cross my mind even when I like someone like I have to be in that headspace for it to happen, because once I'm in that head space, it's all downhill. From there. You're going to be in a car and be like, you know what we should do? So like, I have to keep myself in line. Well based on what you've heard, what I've heard from you today, Okay, So yeah, to start with you. I'm going with you say that you have particular interests and that you are vocal about what those things are, and you're not afraid to share what those things are. And I think that as you've gotten older, you've probably gotten more experimental and open to trying new things. But being young and from urban neighborhoods, men are encouraged to be sexually curious. So I think that like, as you've gotten older and being been in different spaces, you've probably become more curious about experimental sex and then more open about your kinks, whatever those may be. And so I hope that that's true.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: I'm very happy for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely from a hood, definitely from East Flatbush. Definitely was only having basic sex for like twenty years. Definitely standard, I should say, definitely as I've gotten older, have gotten more curious and like just wanting to see certain things. Definitely am a lot more open to things now than I've ever been in my life. I'm pretty much down for anything I just have to do with another nigga. That's kind of like where I'm at with it right now. You know, Yeah, I guess you could that that was that was a safe. Bet though, that was a safe one.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: That was the same. I was kind of a cordy You agree, I was kind of safe, wasn't that kind.
Speaker 2: Of that was a little a little safe.
Speaker 1: That was a little safe. That was a little safe. That was a little safe.
Speaker 2: You made the p comment. I was like, what is okay?
Speaker 1: But no, I was definitely been there and done that. Shout out there. Ye mean, but okay, that was that was definitely. I'll let you if that's where you want to become, I will give you with that one.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I hand you in class, nigga, He's like me, not me. I'm going to say, you know what I feel like. I feel like engaging with you must be a really deliberate act. You seem like you are very thoughtful and that comes with like intentional and deliberate touch. And so when a woman is with you, she's getting like she feels like she's being paid attention to. So you're like listening, You are paying attention to like he was like breathing. You are very aware in that moment because you are a fantastic listener from what I've heard today. And then I also feel like because of that, you are catering to the person that you're with. So it's very like sensual, slow and deliberate, which most women would say, it's like a really good sexual experience to me.
Speaker 1: Niggah yesterday?
Speaker 3: Is that true?
Speaker 1: Giving away some of the sauce? You know what I'm saying, She's giving out some of the sauce. That was a pretty good read.
Speaker 2: That was a good read.
Speaker 1: That was a good whack ass book. Reading this bullshit and I don't want to know it because I know sympathy.
Speaker 2: Ready new one.
Speaker 1: I don't want it.
Speaker 2: I don't offer you.
Speaker 1: I don't want it because that's my turn to read you. Way, I gotta read your ass because I'll definitely be reading Ship every now and then. As long as the words ain't too big, I could read it, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: So there would be a cheek hot with the Nicks, Nikkis and my close friends.
Speaker 2: So I got them Wayla you did?
Speaker 3: You did? You did? When my close friends calmed all.
Speaker 2: The yeah because someone made a reference other answer who yeah? So yeah, right.
Speaker 1: I can't really do Corny because I know Courtney like Nick's doing me. Are you gonna do Nis?
Speaker 2: I mean, still still a new friend, good friend, but a new friend. I'm going to say that you are very sexually liberated, so like you're willing to try almost anything once. I think you're open and clear about your boundary. So if you don't want to do something, you're not gonna you're gonna be like no, no, thank you, not for me, and you won't be pressured.
Speaker 3: And I love that for you.
Speaker 2: But I do think that you're like you also are.
Speaker 1: Going to.
Speaker 2: Challenge someone to come to you correctly, like, hey, this is what I want to try. Is what I want to do while you down or not? And if they're not, you're gonna sit back and be like do I want to do this? Because I need this? Like this needs to be a part of what my repertoire is, Like if I want to be sphinked you, if I want to be talked through, you need to be able to talk me through it.
Speaker 4: And I also think that like you got them, hit it edit, won't hit it, hit it hedit again? You got him, you got him, keep going nikking.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: But also I think that like you are someone who's also going to give someone an experience, I think you're also really like fault. You're very thoughtful and so like everything that you do, you are like it's going to be well thought from tip to top. And so I think that, like, if you're engaging in sex with someone, you're gonna pay attention to what they like and you're gonna really give it to them.
Speaker 4: We got them, Yeah, we got them. Yeah, you got them, ladies and gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen, we got.
Speaker 1: Them before I get the nigga always hear the one thing about Courtney, Courtney is alway, y'all be doa I'm joking Courtney is kinky Batman. And I say that to say, like, no more kinky Superman because during the day you see Clark Cat, the nigga to do for niggas, the class word will be tripping over his ship and then at night niggas lifting up buildings. I always say, like, if I met a girl like Cordy would throw me off because it's like I am Courtney's the third And then you go to a crib. She got a fucking Saint Andrew's cross and handcuffs, fucking Roase.
Speaker 4: Toys, she got the tomatoes and ship and at.
Speaker 1: A bouquet of rose toys, they got a dozen Rose Toys and you just sitting here and then turn off. The lad got she had a rack of land with, she got the deal, a little bout of Tim Duncan and sh shit going on. We got them. But if I was to gauged Nikki right, this is what I was.
Speaker 3: Saying, I'm very curious to see I feel.
Speaker 1: Like Nikki, I gotta be careful. So I don't think it's that you feel you're superior, because that's not what it is. But I feel like because of you are so she's confident, not even just that you are, but because you are so informed and educated about sex that outside of you you're very aware of like sex within you, So like you're probably gonna notice things about yourself like most girls they don't really know well. Back in the day, it was kind of hard for a girl to like express to a guy like what she likes because maybe she don't really know what she likes. And then sometimes you have you and this guy might have a question frigguring it out the things that you like. But if you was not like that, you know exactly when to make a turn, when to stop, how to park, and you feel like it'll probably be hard for a nigga to maybe get all of that at least, you know. So when you said the thing about I don't really be having one night stands like that, because would have made no sense to me, I kind of gauge. I'm like, Oh, she's the kind of person like you. You can come off complex to the regular average nigga, and because of that you kind of stray away. It's almost like you don't want to do this, you know what I'm saying, Like I probably, I know, I might, you don't want this. I might look cute, you might think you got this, but like you don't want to. So I kind of get from you like I am with I got it figured out. This is some ship that you ain't ready for. So when you figure it out and you prepare, you can come back and we can do this. That's kind of the energy that I get from what you say. If I have to gauge, I think that's a fantastic that's really that's really how it looks like that.
Speaker 2: I think that's I think that's the best way to put it.
Speaker 3: Nikki. Besides being a sexologist, professor sex over here not a title.
Speaker 1: Let's get a title, write.
Speaker 3: Down, professor sees professor sex. Now that you have professor sex here, I know there's other things that you do as well. Maybe you want to talk about those things. Sure.
Speaker 5: So I.
Speaker 2: Love entertaining and and spending time with my people in my community, and so I do host events with my good friends. So Waley and Friends we host events. Shout out to He's He's great, isn't he?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, our Evan group, Willy and Friends, we host events throughout the year. We have some give back that we do as well. Uh, and then we really think about like parties and then you know, game night social events as well as curating experiences, so like real hardcore productions like our homecoming event that we did, and so I do that regularly. I mean I was a party girl and I was like, how do I were.
Speaker 1: You a homecoming? Oh y'all go to college to do that little.
Speaker 2: So I was who went away? Yeah exactly, which is why we created that experience. But yeah, we carried events. I was a party girl and I liked going out, and it was kind of like, well, how do I make sure that the things that we go to are what we want them to be in places that we want to be in and so I'm happy to be a part of that and do that regularly. That's fine. And then I'm a corporate girly, a corporate baddy. And someone would say I do HR.
Speaker 1: No, No, don't, I don't you.
Speaker 2: Never get you you're talking about.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I know, I think you were speaking about Corny. I was like, if only he knew the truth. I am like so by the book rule follower when it comes to work, like I get no, but HR like I'm a true HR person. I like love it with everything that I do. It's just amazing. And then I've been doing that for about i'd say about ten years. Yeah, I know, I knew I was.
Speaker 3: Doing it an ungrad, she says, my career, this is what I want to do.
Speaker 2: And it's actually the reason why I didn't go into sex educational full time. I was young, and I was like, no one's gonna listen to what I have to say. I was wrong, but no one's gonna listen to what I have to say. And I thought that HR would be a safer I mean, but it was. It's so roaring, so I really I legitimately love I said it to my boss and my CEO, and I was like, I love what I do, and so that's what I do full time.
Speaker 3: You want to go to a sex party, I've been invited to a few.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I enjoy warriorism that much. So i'd have to want to be a player. And if I wanted to be a player, i'd have to be with someone that I was comfortable with performing with. I mean, because I'm giving a performance anyway, Kenny Canny, but I want to I'd have to be someone who's comfortable being in that space that way. But I've been invited to a few. I was dating a guy. He was like, just come, let's go to one, and I was like, I don't know if you're gonna see me the same and want to do the same things after this putting on a performance, I was like, I was just like, I don't know if men want to freaking until they have a freaking and they sit.
Speaker 3: Back like that's real. Men want to freaking and they got a freaking and it's like whoa wait, hold on, like what was you doing before? Me?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but men be thinking they don't be freaks. Absolutely, niggas don't really absolutely, and so why listen to that niggas be saying, I'd be saying her like, yeah, when is the freaking I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean my exterminator once came to my house and and saw my dido on the dresser, like stuck to the dresser, and I didn't realize it was there. I was like, Oh, he's like, I have to go to your bedroom. I was like, oh, let me put away with my choice. I didn't say to him, I just did it internally. And then he he like left and I was on the phone with my friend.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: She was like, close your blinds. You're always giving your neighbors a show. I was to close my bind and I turned around. I just stopped and I just started laughing, and she's like, what are you laughing at?
Speaker 1: And I was like, my was just stuck.
Speaker 2: And it was the dealer that I got, Like it was made in the likeness of the person I was dating. I was like, I just feel crazy. It's not a mold. But when I do buy a dildo, i'm talking to someone, I try to make sure that that deal looks similar to what they look like. The first time I saw he was like, did you get a deal? Don't that looks like my dick, and I was like, it's pinkings.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I'm gonet birthday.
Speaker 2: It's a great it's a great right behind you that.
Speaker 1: I know you got short limbs.
Speaker 2: I do not have have very long ones, like it doesn't matter. First of all, Second of all, he doesn't know I like being called short.
Speaker 1: Second of all challenges better.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't have very long lives, thinking very much. My wingspan is taller than my height, as longer than my height, So.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of things longer than your height. But I mean that's not saying a lot.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: But with that being said, let's get to the good part. Let's get to the meat and the potatoes, the steak in the broccoli, the seafood pasta. See what I did call that good call back. So let's get to the main focus, the hard the things that again women like, are the things that men like, things that had got us aroused, things that turned us on this week. Now again, it doesn't just have to be It can be sexual. So it can be something you like about the bedroom. It could be something that somebody did me. I'll be in the gym getting horning some times I'll be on the stem master. That's just me. But we all have things that turn us on. Whether is that niggah know how to work the printer something I don't know. So I want to start with yesterday. What is something that got you hard this week?
Speaker 4: My brother, that's a good question right there. Oh this person that I worked with, this is this older lady. So we were just having regular she took her teeth out.
Speaker 2: I just want to know. I just wanted to out a good question, a great question.
Speaker 1: I'm screaming now.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 4: I was eating lunch or whatever. So she came in, so she was no. So we started talking withever regular stuff. She's a teacher at the school whatever. So we started talking about like like different movies and stuff that we liked or whatever. And I told her that my favorite movie was a Thin Line between.
Speaker 1: Love and Hate.
Speaker 4: So she was like, oh, she was like I love that movie. She's like, you seem like you got a good taste in movies. So I had looked up at her and I was like, really, like you think so, you know, being cute? So she was and she turned and gave me this look. I can't even describe it, but I instantly got hard right there. I was like, this is crazy when we say older.
Speaker 1: How much old are we talk old? Is she about? She might be? She might be in her forties. Oh, this is that old nigga. That's us older than me prime, she's kind of young. Yeah. I don't mean she's old, she's just older than me. Yeah. So she lit a little seasoned, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know what she looked like. I'm a little horny for all right, Cody, So let's go with you. What got your dick? I mean, sorry, what's got you wet this week? You do got a dick though somewhere. She's not here today.
Speaker 3: It's not here, Today's in my closet. I don't think I have a I don't think I have a wet this week? What about to Nikki? Nikki? What made you wet this week?
Speaker 2: Babes? What made me wet this week?
Speaker 1: Small words?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not about me. Two of my friends are becoming friends and it's great to see. Starting relax. So my friends are becoming friends. I don't know what it is yet, but it's great to see. And I introduced them and it's really happy to see them, Like get to know each other in a meaningful way.
Speaker 3: I'm good. I wish I could do the Grinch smile because I love I love seeing that too.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's been, Yeah, it's been. It's been great to watch, and I should be able to see that sounds crazy, but it's been great to watch, and I should be able to see them in person soon, so that should also be fun.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I like that loon. She got you hard this week? Uh, what got me your hard this week? Yeah, it's gonna sound kind of crazy. I'm a career. I know I'm a crazy nigga, though, I think it's safe to say that something right with me, right, y'all know, like something a little off of me? Right, it's a little bit.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: I was at work right and right next to my job, I'm connected to a precinct, and the priest the office is in that precinct. Ugly as fuck. None of them is bad. The women, Yeah, none of them is bad. So they had like a deep they had like an officer come from another precinct to work there. She got out of the fucking paddy wagon and wagon Oh my god, she grabbed her gun too, to make sure I should have when she grabbed a gun.
Speaker 5: I said, damn, shoot.
Speaker 2: Me, shoot me. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You know she was so bad, Like I do'n't really be gawking over chicks like that anymore, but god, damn son, Like if she pulled me over actual licensed registration, I would have slitted my number with it, like write your number on the ticket. I don't care how I'll pay you. Can I pay you the money what you want, what you want the ticket to be, Yeah, whatever, it's picking number your She was so bad, And then it kind of got me in like thinking, like as a guy, well when I was single, I used to like love. It kind of taps into the conversation that me and yesterday was happening on the last episode when we were talking about sometimes guys like to do things like for a challenge, some like just fucking like a chick that like being power, Like it's all like a position of like authority, whether it's like the head of HR or like the number one attorney or something like that. And then you just spank at her boots and she just kind of like surrendered you. She gotta go together, she gotta go delegate work. After that, that should be me, should just should just be anyway. That's what got me on. So now time for the other the opposing end, the soft the dry. Things that we don't like about sex, or things that we don't like about other people of the opposing sex. Let's start with Courtney. Let's start with you. What's something I got your dick soft? I mean you try. I gotta stop because I always think about you on stage with that dick all the time, like.
Speaker 2: It just being my head holding like this, not degeneration.
Speaker 1: X ah shout out the triple Ah.
Speaker 3: What got me soft this week?
Speaker 2: Or dry?
Speaker 3: I've just been on and I'm sorry I don't have a harder soft because I'm just.
Speaker 1: It's not the hardest sho. Don't worry about it. My mood is I understand.
Speaker 3: My mood has just been like we know we.
Speaker 5: Need you very It's a very.
Speaker 1: Straight, very focused and coastal just tunnel vision.
Speaker 3: Tunnel vision, coasting right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Nicole, let's go to you.
Speaker 2: Nickname is Nikki, but my name is Nicole.
Speaker 1: Marco. We got him Nikita.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't call me you just gave mets. Don't call me that way. But something that made meself to seek oh, I was having a conversation with someone, and I feel like I'm really good at articulating myself. You don't say right, but I feel like they were deliberately not responding in ways that could continue the conversation the way that was meaningful, and I kind of felt like I was being gas lit. And I feel like using that terms like when you call a white person racist, if you call someone if you tell someone a gas and they're like, I'm not doing that. How did you say that?
Speaker 1: You never find a person who missed the gaslight? Besides me? Maybe years later at the time.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I was. And I was just kind of like, you are deliberately not engaging in the conversation and a meaningful way, and you're being deliberately selfish.
Speaker 1: You cancel to get that nigga out of there.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is about it. I don't like that. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get them out of here, nigga. Yes soft this week? Oh this is easy.
Speaker 4: I hate when people annoying me early in the morning, Like when if you've asked me seven questions before a certain time, I'm going to ask you, is everything okay? I'm going to get irritable because why are you asking me seven questions before eight o'clock in the morning. Honestly, No, honestly, there's not that much of a breakdown.
Speaker 1: That you need. So that right there, that's a fast way to get me solved for the week.
Speaker 3: Damn the week.
Speaker 1: For the week now, I'm typing the week now. I just want to go to work and just going one of my one of my favorite jobs when I was a project site manager mount Sinai like during the pandemic, and I used to love that job because I would wake up at a out five o'clock in the morning. I'm driving to work auto pilot. I couldn't even tell you how I got to work.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm like sleep driving, no lo no funny shit. I used to get to work, I set up and I wouldn't see somebody until like eleven am. So from five am to eleven am, Yo, it is quiet. Nobody's talking to me, nobody's even next to me. And that was the most beautiful thing I've ever gotten seen in my life. But talking to me before ten o'clock is crazy. The reason why I love my girl so much. We wake up in the morning like good morning. I say good morning, we go right back. She don't take talking on my phone. We chill her for a little because she know, you know, early in the morning. Yo, we just my mom used to catch me slip and she was asking for money first thing in the morning. Know what I would say, yes, not knowing what she's talking about, She's like, it's closing door, close, the darks missing, but my soft I hate when girls do one thing and mean another. Got into argument on my shorty Friday. She's like, yo, you're annoying. I said, I bat me get off the phone. She goes, all right, no, she said, you're annoying me. I'll talk to you later. I was like, all right, man, sometimes I'll be annoying. I know that, hung up the phone, didn't speak to her ole for the rest of the night. This might have been like about six o'clock call Saturday. She's not picking up. It's texting, but not picking up the phone. So I'm like, okay, cool, I'm not painting any mine though it's pissing me off. Though I know you. I know you on I know you're on TikTok. I literally know you. I know your place. So Sunday she goes, oh, look who find decided to call me. I was like, Nigga, I was calling you Saturday. She goes, you ain't call me back Friday. I said, you told me I was annoying. You're gonna speak to me later. Yeah, you're supposed to call me back, though, Why would I call you back if you said it you're annoyed, you'll speak to me? Why is that my responsibility? How am I supposed to your towns that went down? You wasn't supposed to listen to what she said?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Whenever I listen to women when they tell me what to do, it never works outs.
Speaker 2: This is why I do my.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, listening is a setup, trust me, you know it is. Listen Fellas Rebell.
Speaker 2: Don't listen actively be an active listener.
Speaker 1: Fun that don't listen to the sexalogies and the HR Project, Man bro Well, the HR Badge and the Sexologist professor sex Well, Ladies and gentlemen. It has been a beautiful episode, right. I want to thank everybody who supports the show. I want to thank everybody who's reached out to me or corn your other page checking on two. He also deeply appreciates it. Shout outs everybody who supports all of our events. Shout out to the Discord. Shout outs to the people who send us content to talk on and to speak about. Shout outs to the people who stop me while I'm at work and say, hey, your god. Yeah. Shout out to you guys as well. You know, you know what you're doing. And it's been a beautiful day in a beautiful episode. And this has been the hardest soft show, this show. Peace. M m
Speaker 5: M mmmmm.