Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Welcome to Pink Shade. It's Monday. It's mugshot Monday. I'm here with Keisha. We're going to talk about sixty days in. Hey, girl and guys, the voice is going, It's throat is sore. There are things happening. I've got an antibotic. I'm starting today. Bear with me. He should be seeing me have a coffin attack or or just start running my mouth. Just hop in and just start chatting. Yeah, you know I can do that. Yes, I want to remind everybody that Kisha and I are covering a rewatch of Welcome to Plaithfill that's on the ten dollars level of Pink Shade Prime. And yeah, we're really loving it. And you know what, Keisha, Season one is only six episodes and we're on episode four.
Speaker 2: Saw that, And so you had posted a clip of like from the podcast I was talking about Plattfill and so I posted it. And so this girl who I've known since she was in junior high school. I've been to her wedding and all of her life events. Right, she goes, Oh my god, is this your first time watching Welcome to Plattfell. It is like my all time favorite reality show.
Speaker 1: She's smart and she.
Speaker 2: Looks like she could be a plaith total blonde hair, blue eyes. And I told her to say yeah, I said, my you know, I co host and I said, and this was this is her all time favorite because.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, you want to chime in one day and you know if I can't make it.
Speaker 3: But she freaked out.
Speaker 1: See people love it. I got a DM from a listener who said that she had also never watched it, but had jumped in because we were going to cover it and it was already up to season five.
Speaker 3: Like she just these ship balls.
Speaker 1: She's like, tell me it gets better. I go, it gets different. That's all I can tell you. I don't think anything ever gets better. And boy, avoid just kim Plas say some shit that doesn't age well on this episode that's coming up this week, so that comes out on Wednesday. Guys.
Speaker 3: She says a lot of weird shit. She makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Good she should, Okay, she should. She should make you uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: You would think the prisoners would make me feel uncomfortable, but no, it's kim Plath.
Speaker 1: Not us. And we have to talk too because we're going to have a couple of weeks, two weeks specifically between when this ends and when Loved Her and lock Up starts. So I'm thinking together we might be doing the Mary Cosby documentary.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, sign me, sign me.
Speaker 1: Up, and then maybe if we have time, if it doesn't take two episodes, we'll do the Ginshaw documentary. We're talking about prisoners.
Speaker 3: So they are most definitely cults in prison.
Speaker 1: Cult in prison. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, so we'll we'll address that when we get closer. Sounds good, But let's talk about this show before my voice goes out. It's sixty Days in season four, episode nine. Nachos, Strippers and Whippets. That's the name of the app.
Speaker 3: That's a lot going on right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like to say, my interest was immediately piqued when they said.
Speaker 3: Nachos and they said whoa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I wonder if that's why I was thinking about nachos last night, like I was going to bed this last night. Yeah, I kind of felt like I was dreaming about nachos. As you know, you're the legislative. What does it really mean?
Speaker 3: It means that nachos were thinking about you too.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. Thank you nachos.
Speaker 3: I had nachos Friday.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to pour my honey that you love I know how much you love me. I'm trying to pour you down. See, let's start with Nate and Allen and Andrew in the five hundred. We'll start with Alan. Alan's cellmate Poncho gets released. Did you notice Alan got a new hairstyle.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did.
Speaker 2: He's looking less like a cop and a little bit more like a redneck. Okay, yeah, but it's kind of like a step up, like it's can they yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. He still needs to get some iron in him, though.
Speaker 1: I know he's very pasty.
Speaker 3: It's rough.
Speaker 1: It's something else I've noticed the last couple of weeks that I have an address is Alan and Johnny are both wearing rosaries. So I wonder if they'd give those two the Catholic inmates. Hmmm, because they're not all wearing rosaries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had not even noticed. And also I don't think their.
Speaker 1: Necks, yeah, which you're not supposed to do. I found that out.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that so someone can yank you back and fucking choke you with your rosary?
Speaker 1: They're plastics, so probably they would break really easy. I do wonder if like a Catholic priest came in and was like, if anybody's Catholic, will do you know a prayer service? And you can have this plastic croisary that cannot be used for any kind of weapon, although they are pretty tricky with their weapons, Yes they are so. Alan says he's loved getting to know Pancho and it was like having a college roommate, And he says being around Pancho made him think about his job differently, and he really wishes he could have had more time to sell him goodbye. And of course he worries, like they all do, about what's going to happen when another roommate comes in. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he and Poncho got along pretty well.
Speaker 2: And I think he was really impressed on the episode when all the guys are smoking weed and want to do and say no, don't bring that in here, like I don't want to have anything to do with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he actually was like maybe wanted to do something different in his life. You know, maybe I.
Speaker 3: Hope he does.
Speaker 1: Okay, because it was Nate's roommate that was.
Speaker 2: Who tricked us up, who we thought was this, which I mean, if I were in jail and they offered me weed, you know where I would be, Well, yes I do, I'd be in that circle of smoke.
Speaker 3: I would, Yes, you would, Yes would. But he still is a pretty cool guy. But I mean he smells weed.
Speaker 1: Okay. So he calls his wife Brittany, and he's saying like, no, I don't have a new roommate yet, but I'm sure I'm gonna get one soon. And she's like, guess what happened? We found out the daughter is left handed. He's like, no, she can't be left handed. He's joking about it. First I was like, see, I thought he was serious. At first, I'm like, uh, what is wrong with being left handed? And also like she can't help it.
Speaker 3: She can't help it.
Speaker 1: So he says he's missing his daughter, he's missing important moments, and the production says, do you think it's worth it? And he goes, I don't know, you know, I hope it is. But I think Pancho Levey really put him into it.
Speaker 3: He's in a mood right now, he's in a phone right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So a bunch of new people kind in and so he's getting a new guy and his name is Dre, and Dre comes in and they immediately get put on lockdown. So now he's stuck with this.
Speaker 3: Guy, which I mean, that's the perfect way to get to know.
Speaker 1: Someone, unless it's this guy who mumbles and I don't know if he's like on drugs or what, but he's trying to talk to him. He's like, I.
Speaker 2: Laughs hard because the way Alan just put his head down, like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: Surprised he didn't immediately do this, put his hands on the back of his head, distressing ignal. I gotta get out of here, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I'm actually because part of me is concerned.
Speaker 3: But the guy looks so fucking dumb. I don't think he can do anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he was on drugs or what, but he couldn't understand it because he's just mumbling. And he says, the guy asked him what he's in there for or he just volunteered it. He said, I'm in here for embezzlement, and the guy's like, oh, and he goes, God believe I'm stuck in here with an eighteen year old who doesn't even know what embezzlement means. I have a family at home. What am I doing here? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean that is a moment that would make you question everything. And then the fact that the guy kept repeating his own name, drey Dury, and he was.
Speaker 1: Eating noodles with his fingers.
Speaker 2: I'm like, where are the plastic forks? Like why are you eating noodles with your fingers? This is bad, This is not gonna work. This is gonna make Allan leave.
Speaker 1: It's gonna make him leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now Andrew and Alan are talking and they're like, God, thank god, it is almost over. And Alan says, I'm envious of your dad for leaving. And Andrew goes, I just can't wait to get out. And the one thing I miss is like quiet, and you see people like acting a fool, running all around everything. Yeah, and he goes, But you know, I think I have guys that are in here for real, like they're not going to get any quiet. And you know, Maceli has been in here since May. He's really been in jail the whole year. This is the third time in jail this year. And they're both like, I don't understand why after being here once you would tell you anything to come back. It's so awful, totally stare straight. Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: You ain't got to worry about me. Peace, I hope this is it.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about me. I am never stepping foot back in here.
Speaker 2: And keep in mind every time we see how awful this jail is, just remember Mia Thornton was in this jail.
Speaker 1: I know, did she get out right away? Does somebody post her bell?
Speaker 3: No, she didn't.
Speaker 2: Her bell was for twenty five hundred dollars, which means it was two hundred and fifty dollars and she was in there for days.
Speaker 3: No one got her out. You know how many.
Speaker 2: People got the pissed off to not give you two hundred and fifty dollars. You got two baby daddies, an ex husband, a new boyfriend, you have a mom, you have a best friend that you fuck, and you can't get out of jail.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, pretty bad. So in the Talking Head, Andrew says, in some ways, it's a relief that my dad left because now I don't have to worry about him, and I'm learning a lot in here about myself, and it would be nice to leave, but I made a promise to myself to stick it out.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to because Andrew is a better man than his father is.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is speaking of him, Matt, Johnny and Emmanuel. So Matt says, being a human being can only take that, can only take so much. And the producer says, so do you want out? He goes, well, if we're using your terms then.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, Well what would your terms be?
Speaker 1: Battle, I mean, do you want to yes or no? I mean your terms? Okay?
Speaker 3: Everything is worth salad with him, everything, he says.
Speaker 1: My note here is he is intolerable.
Speaker 3: It just really is. His wife is like pissed off.
Speaker 1: Early.
Speaker 2: His wife is going to be just as upset as Jacqueline's husband.
Speaker 1: She didn't even speak to Hi much.
Speaker 3: She came.
Speaker 1: So they're telling him like, people aren't released at night, so it'll have to be tomorrow morning. He's like, what time and they said, like nine. He goes, so I'm going to have to say goodbye to Andrew tonight in the next fifteen minutes, and they go, yeah, right, because probably this is the last amount of time they're both in that section together, you know, before whatever. Yeah, nighttime.
Speaker 2: If please keep in mind people, this man is leaving because of his own imaginary conversation he's having in his head and with the camera. Nothing threatening has happened to him. He's gotten into no fights, no arguments. Maybe that one little small conversation he had. Nothing has happened. Everything else has been imaginary, period, point in blank.
Speaker 3: There's zero reason for him to.
Speaker 1: Leave, Yes, none, he's just making up an excuse that he.
Speaker 3: Needs to go straight to the psychic war.
Speaker 2: They're like, before we let you go home, let's go let you talk to this psychiatrist for a little bit, because something ain't right in the head.
Speaker 1: He needs to go straight to the hair cutty is where he needs.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine him walking into a barbershop with that hair? They would tell him go home first, wash your hair and come back.
Speaker 3: It's gross.
Speaker 1: It's gross. So he says, saying goodbye to my son will be the most devastating moment in my life. It will be my whole life. Okay, we've had a pre life.
Speaker 2: Then you know, well, your son is not in a casket about to be buried either, Like you're not saying goodbye to him for life. As a matter of fact, when you get home, he can call you.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. So he talks to Andrew through the door. Matt talks to Andrew through the door. He's like, I tapped, and he goes, oh you did okay, Well I'll call you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Ye often not care, not at all, because this guy is not a good day.
Speaker 1: But Matt is like giving him his clothes under the door, which is what you do when you lee, like you give your extra stuff to somebody else. And he's telling him I love you, You're so great.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 1: Here's here's my shirt, here's my whatever. So Johnny talks to Matt and he goes, oh god, once Matt Lee, he is I'm really going to fill alone because he can't get fuck with Bouchie. He's crazy. Yeah, and Matt's like, I feel so guilty for leaving my son here. And Matt's crying, saying how much he likes Johnny and he wishes he could do this as well as Johnny's doing it right.
Speaker 3: Well, be Sye first and you probably could have made it the sixty days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now we see Bouchie. I'm just calling it Butchie now, even though it says so fucking.
Speaker 2: Goofy, I swear to God like he's just a goofball.
Speaker 1: He's talking to a CEO and he's going, your processes are shit, and a CEO named Dela Cruz is like, look, you can fill out and make request for him, but we don't have to do it for you. We don't have to do it for you, and Bchie goes, that's the problem. You just negate the responsibility that you have for us, and you need to be professional. And the only difference between you and I is your uniform and I am more educated than you.
Speaker 3: What happened to Magnificent?
Speaker 2: Wasn't he supposed to be playing the role of a thug because that thug that most definitely didn't come out in this conversation at all.
Speaker 1: He's gone all the way back to ercle completely yes, and he goes, you need to treat people with decency, and the CEO goes, man, you're in jail and there are certain rights you don't have. And then I mean he will goes into you should try to go into the suburbs driving black and get arrested, and the guy's like okay and goes to shut his door and he's like, don't judge me because I'm black.
Speaker 2: That is a very weird conversation. To be having with another black person.
Speaker 1: And he's going, you guys are ignorant to what I'm going through and all this stuff, and they're like, okay, but bye. You know, here's the difference between me and you. I can close you, I can close you behind this door, and I have to listen to you anymore.
Speaker 3: And then also the that you can tap out and leave anytime that you want. You're not a real prisoner in here.
Speaker 2: Like the whole drive through the suburbs while black, I drive through the suburbs all the time while black.
Speaker 1: Where you're going to your home?
Speaker 3: So exactly, he's a cornball. Yeah, this really pissed Johnny Off a lot.
Speaker 1: It did, And Johnny says, Bouchi is making a scene, a real big scene. He's in here to do a job. Just do the job, like, quit acting like this. He's so like I had this guy. So then Dela Cruz calls him out and he calls him into like the little office area and he goes, look, you say you got arrested for driving. Black people don't get arrested for being black. You did something you did.
Speaker 2: You may get you may get pulled over because you're black. You could, but you do not get arrested because you're black. So he had to to kind of mix up a little bit, like, no, you got arrested because you had such and such and such a that you weren't supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna take away the fact of being pulled over because you're black, because that really does happen.
Speaker 1: That is, it does.
Speaker 2: But for him to say, you know, I got arrested because I'm black, and this is it's like, boy, stick to the script of why you're really in there, because all the shit you're doing is supposed to be on your exit interview, not right now.
Speaker 1: And his whole thing that he was supposed to be arrested for was like he was with his buddy. He was getting arrested for a robbery, and they thought he did the robbery. He wasn't driving at all. He was like supposed to be at his buddy's house and his buddy was getting arrested for a robbery.
Speaker 3: He's he's he's forgotten his story.
Speaker 1: I think so, But I okay, I would have.
Speaker 2: To wrote my story on my hand because you know, my goofyes will forget all the time.
Speaker 1: I would just have to memorize it and tell it over and over right, and then have people ask me questions to make sure I got it. You know, I need no cards. So so he's in there talking to him, and Johnny Key's poking his head around, and Johnny goes, Hey, if I cry enough, can I go in there too? Can I go in there and talk to you too? If I cry enough, can I go in there? He's like making fun of him, and then he gives Dela Cruz a fist pump because you're doing a good job, man. He goes, Look, I know the system is broken, but we're blessed to have food in a place to stay. Don't let him, don't worry about.
Speaker 3: I mean, he is really sticking it to Bucci right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that was hilarious.
Speaker 2: I don't even think Johnny fully feels that way. But it's just stick it to Bouci and pissed him off, because what the fuck ISCHI gonna do if he's pissed off?
Speaker 3: Fight?
Speaker 1: Right exactly? And Butchie goes, you know, I felt like Johnny was taking aside and it wasn't mine. I don't know what the hell all right, Now, we go over to Matt Matt's getting released. He hugs Johnny, and I did see a couple of other guys, older guys kid to say goodbye. So we did have a couple of we've seen Tea ba Do episode. I don't know what happened to Tvo.
Speaker 2: But t is primarily the reason that he's supposed to leave is because Ebo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you did see t Radar like fuck off or Tebo. Nothing good riddance or anything.
Speaker 2: I think that this man is half crazy, yes, and that's why he really left.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't think he gathered any information.
Speaker 2: They might as well skip the exit interview with him because he learned nothing at all.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to see it next week, so okay. So they take him to a secure location, they take off his cuffs. Then he goes to a hotel and he goes. I'm thinking of the irony. I wanted my son to get stronger. Yet my son is the one who remains, and I'm the one who left. But I felt like I had to do it, and maybe it was me all along who needed to toughen up. Yeah, and he cries.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the first thing that he said that has actually made a little bit of sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by the way, when you walked up to look longingly out that window, you could have stopped at that bathroom and gotten in the shower immediately.
Speaker 2: I but here's the thing. I think he does shower. He just is allergic to shampoo. But I feel like there's so many natural shampoos on the market. He has zero excuse for this. It is disgusting and it's thinning. I just didn't even know hair can get that greasy.
Speaker 1: It's just wet noodles. It's disgusting. Yeah, Okay, now we're going over to the ladies.
Speaker 3: So woa okay.
Speaker 1: Jacqueline rip Stephanie and Ansley. So Jacqueline is being released after opting out of the program. She says, I did not want to be released, and I felt like I left abruptly. It does not feel good. But because I was pulled into that confrontation with Swollen, had to leave. Yeah, and Stephanie robbed me of an experience that I was fully invested in. Again, she's transferred to a secure location and she tells production, I feel like I stood up for Stephanie and I took the lash for it. And she goes, oh, Stephanie is the one that should be here, like, she's the one that should have left.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we have seen Stephanie do quite a few things that were illegal, so she most definitely shouldn't be in the program anymore. And you know, speaking of hair, I think that Jacqueline should probably visit a dry bar before she goes home too.
Speaker 3: What is it called a blowout bar?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Dry bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she needs a little bit of hair dye and a nice fresh haircut.
Speaker 1: She just needs to really scrub her face and start over, because I think I feel like she's been putting like you know whatever they get like the charcoal and put it on their eyes and stuff.
Speaker 3: Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that gets it's it can be matches because there's not a lot of matches, but it's something like the tip of a match. They they come up with a way to do eyeliner. Yeah, that they can buy and they can make eyeliner out of it. But she needs to just scrub and start fresh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that hair needs some help to all of that. That's the color.
Speaker 1: It's just the color.
Speaker 3: Is I mean? If I'm going to go see my man and I haven't seen him in what what was she there thirty days?
Speaker 1: No, I bet she was there. I bet she was there like forty five. I bet she was almost to the end. I feel like it's almost.
Speaker 2: Probably, so I think we're halfway. I think I saw something that said halfway. Yeah, I wouldn't want to look at my best, especially knowing the fact that he was, you know, fucking his side chick and having her play mommy DearS the whole time that I was in jail.
Speaker 3: You're so wrong, that is what happened.
Speaker 1: You're so wrong. So she is at a hotel and she's also you know, charging her phone, looking longingly out the window, and she says her perspective on life has changed, and these those women can pick up the pieces after tragedy, and I should be able to as well. So she plugs in her phone. She could see a picture of her daughter, Jemma. Then her boyfriend facetimes her, and you know, it seems like he's happy that she's out.
Speaker 3: Unclear, I think he's happy.
Speaker 2: He's got like a few more hours to be with the other girl before she gets home.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm about to make the best of this situation before shit gets real.
Speaker 1: So so now Jacqueline goes to meet with Captain Dexter Jenkins and another female officer, Lieutenant Colonel Kurt Beasley. I've never seen a woman's name Kurt ai rt.
Speaker 3: She has to be named after someone, there's no way. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her dad was Kurt with you and they just changed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, and they just called her Kurt.
Speaker 2: I feel like, but they would have used her whole government name on this, yeah, for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where is the colonel? I don't know. Maybe the colonel meets with on the last episode.
Speaker 3: I don't know. He's somewhere hearing about his goddamn job.
Speaker 1: So she meets with these two and they ask her, like, what happened to make you leave early? And she explains what happened, and then she also tells them that before that she was treated badly. She did get put in solitary, and she tells him how she kind of got beat up. They think her for her feedback, and they say to each other like, well, if you hear it more than once, it's probably true that the CEOs are terrible, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 1: Now we see Jacqueline they are. We see Jacqueline go back home. She's headed back home. She's on the way to see your family. She's crying. She's so excited to see her daughter. She runs up the front walk and way too to traumatize your kids.
Speaker 3: She is just like, oh, yes, the same thing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why are you crying like this in front of this child who hasn't seen you.
Speaker 3: In forward to five days.
Speaker 1: She just sees a hugger and smile and if she tears up, says, I'm just crying because I'm so happy, but not this like this.
Speaker 2: The core baby has snot in her hair and all that kind of shit, Like, dude, come on.
Speaker 1: She's wailing. So her daughter has made her a little present. She literally never kisses her boyfriend, never looks at him. It's as if he was not there. It's as if he was the babysitter. She's never even talked to him.
Speaker 2: I think she smelled the other woman's perfume. And I'm gonna get you later. Let me talk.
Speaker 3: It's being in Jemma for right now, but I'm gonna be on that ass later on.
Speaker 2: And he's pretty pissed off too, because he's trying to figure out an excuse sleeve to go see his side chick again. Because he promised her sixty days and it's only been forty five days and he'r talking head.
Speaker 1: She says, jail was horrific, but going through it really gave me an appreciation for life, and in a way, it was like being in rehab. And Madeleine is not a sad story for me. Now she holds an awesome place in my heart. And I'm no longer blaming myself. See, I've completely forgotten that the child who died's name was Madeleine. I kind of felt like she just said a child who died. I didn't even know that she said it was a girl, that her name was Madeline, any details.
Speaker 2: I remember it being a girl, but I don't remember her saying her name because when she did say her name was sa, Like, who the fuck is Madeline? It was like someone in the jail or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she says she I'm no longer blaming myself, And she says, I'm leaving my inner demons in cell tin and looking forward to the future and to be the best parent I can be. Say anything about her job or her boyfriend or whatever.
Speaker 3: I feel like this will make her better. For some other.
Speaker 2: Reason, I agree I think she she needed this because she was really struggling on the outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think she's probably to become a lawyer too, because what she says.
Speaker 1: I think she'll like try to help. So all right, Now we go to back to the cell and we see swollen girl. She's got those joppandies and she said, you know me, I would always go to lockdown fighting. I'm tired of fighting. I just want to go home. God, if I got to stay in here much longer, I'm gonna fuck you. And looks at some girl and they just laugh and laugh and they're like dancing. She's dancing in those Jihnt underwear.
Speaker 2: It's at this point it's a rumper. It just it's a rupper that she has.
Speaker 3: On, like a really big one.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, where was that energy about want e piece two days ago when you were threatening to spin in Jacqueline's.
Speaker 3: Face, beat her up and all this other shit. Now you want to be.
Speaker 1: Peaceful telling the CEO's I'm gonna get her. I'm gonna get her. Yeah yeah wow. So talking to Stephanie, she says, Jackie leaving alleviated Swol's anger a lot, and Swoll is now like a different person. Everybody's just forgotten about the drama. And we see them all dancing, and she goes, I'm glad Jackie left. And at the end of the day, Jackie's gonna have it hard in life, because this is real and if you run from things that's scary you, you're gonna run for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: But I didn't.
Speaker 1: I stayed girl two days ago, were mind to change rooms because you were scared?
Speaker 2: As wall you You were so afraid you went to your arch nemesis for help to get out of your your pod or whatever it is. Yes, like you were running scared. You were like running like a mouse with a.
Speaker 3: Cat running behind of it, behind it.
Speaker 2: Yes, So what if she's delusion, She's of all the people, she's the scariest of all of these people, including Tibo.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. She seems to be a little sociopathic. She is.
Speaker 3: It's like she is crazy.
Speaker 1: I can't I just can't wait until we get the two of them to confront each other on the outside. It's gonna be great joy to be like, why are you such a bitch?
Speaker 2: I think Jacqueline's gonna tear that ass up with words, of course, not physically, but I think she's gonna tear her ass up and call her out on all of her shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think everybody will once they see it. I think Angelaio too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Angelai, So in the inmates planning a birthday party for what they call our angel. They're gonna have strippers, they're gonna have bouncers, they've got a guest list. They show us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we see the party of the year.
Speaker 1: This is the part where we already saw the party of the year for somebody else's birthday. But this is the one's going to be better.
Speaker 3: This is this is gonna be all the way turned up.
Speaker 1: So we see all the inmates just Berry's talking, talking about how much they love her, how great she is, how she's brought this positive energy, and Angela's like, I just like can't believe they're planning a party for me, Like I really barely ever had a party on the outside, much less, I can't believe that all these people really want to do this for me. She's so excited, you know what.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that the fucking CEOs are not noticing any of this stuff.
Speaker 3: That's going on.
Speaker 2: Nope, they wouldn't let Jacqueline have stuff in her walls. But we literally see them hanging streamers and balloons up, yeah, in these.
Speaker 1: Days, and they are the one girl makes the laundry bag into her stripper outfit.
Speaker 3: That was pretty smart.
Speaker 1: It was pretty smart. And then we see that Gabrielle has made herself a stripper outfit.
Speaker 2: Hers was not as good as the net yeah thing was, but the net thing one was pretty smart.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, very smart.
Speaker 3: I mean that's.
Speaker 2: Something like Pamela Anderson would have wore like in the nineties, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Sure she was completely naked under it though, Oh she was, Yeah she was. So we see the girls are making her a special whippet. We remember the whippet is the stuff they make up. It's like makes like a like a taffy kind of a thing. Yeah, and she starts to eat it and she was like, it's kind of scary because you don't know it's in it. They've literally put in Remaran effects her. Well, I take effects her every day, and I'm like, I guess it would mess you up. I don't know. It seems like it make you sleepy.
Speaker 3: But well, it's mixed with seven other drugs.
Speaker 1: And they don't even know like how much they're putting. Do we put the whole thing in? Did we put the half thing in? I would have.
Speaker 2: Extreme heart palpitations if I had a little lick of the w bit, Like it's a bit much.
Speaker 1: It's scary, And the producer goes, but okay. So so she's saying, like, it's a little scary because you don't actually know what's in it. And the producer says, do you think there's anything wrong with taking the whippet? And she goes, no, I'm an inmate. It is illegal. Okay. Party time. So she is saying she feels so appreciated, if she feels loved, if she feels alive. We see the party. The party is nuts.
Speaker 2: I mean it's all and popping in there. I mean they've got they have everything that a normal person would have at a party. How the fuck did you get strippers in jail to do full on routines? But I mean there was turkin, there was ass has been an over Do you think they.
Speaker 1: Have because they have because they have those tablets. At least the guys do we assume the girls do too. Have the tablets? You think they can get music and they can play whatever they want.
Speaker 3: And these bitches can do whatever the fuck they want to do. Have you not.
Speaker 2: I've been watching all the episodes. They have no rules, and the rules they do have, they give a fuck. They they are breaking bad in there, literally mixing up concocious of drugs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and turning it into a sweet tree. I what is that?
Speaker 1: I wonder if the men know about the whippets.
Speaker 2: No, because the men actually have CEOs that are paying a little bit of.
Speaker 3: Attention to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they can just get full on, full on Weed's.
Speaker 2: True too, I'd rather do the weed than a whipp The whippid kind of scares me a lot.
Speaker 1: Me too, And I don't even smoke weed. I'd rather do that at least I know what it is. So Stephanie in another new hairstyl arrives and she was like, I was like, where am I? This is jail? Like this is wild, Sephane, you went to that other party and lived it up, so don't be judging now.
Speaker 3: Shit is wild? Really.
Speaker 1: We see the strippers, We see Angela and Gabby kissing. Talking to Stephanie Goes. I was shocked. I mean, I nowhere in jail, but my goodness, Angel doesn't think about the big picture.
Speaker 3: Girl, you were She did the same thing.
Speaker 1: She did the whip it, she did the drinking, she did all of it.
Speaker 3: And we saw her trying to turk.
Speaker 2: She was doing a horrible job. It was more back moving than it was ass moving.
Speaker 1: But at least she tried. So the talking head we see Gabrielle talking about Angel and she says, Angel is my best friend, and it's comforting to know that what little light is still burning in me, Angel can see it. It's very sweet. So probably you shouldn't be doing drugs together since Angel's a drug addict.
Speaker 2: But I feel like a little Gabrielle is gonna break on Julie's heart.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah. So she stands up, she makes like a speech, She thanks everybody for the party. Talking to she cries and says it was so special and it meant so much to me. But by doing this, in a sense, I am betraying everyone in the facility, Like by participating.
Speaker 2: Well, you were doing that when you were eating kouchi last week too.
Speaker 1: Right, And she's betraying yeah, by telling on them and being a spy. So the producer says, is it hard to keep your cover with somebody you love? And my whole thing was like, she loves Gabby. Now they're in love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I hadn't heard anyone exchange I love you is. We've heard oh my god, please don't stop eating my pussy, but we.
Speaker 3: Have not heard the L word at all. Okay, sorry, I know that's your favorite word.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Okay. Next time I'm with production and talking head, we see Alan crying and he's like, I left my wife and my baby and potentially put my life at risk for this. And then the producer says, do you want to stay? And he's like, oh, so do we think he's gonna leave?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Unless Drake can get more sentences out, then.
Speaker 2: Maybe he just sees a good, nice sleep and maybe the next morning he'll be reciting Shakespeare.
Speaker 3: We just don't know. You never know.
Speaker 1: Johnny is having a beef with a guy named Alan, not the Ira Alan, Yeah, and Alan in the six hundred, and he was like, this is it. I'm gonna have to take him into the room and be disasked.
Speaker 2: So is Johnny falling the part? Now that Matt is gone.
Speaker 1: Maybe so his only ally is Boucie.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, yeah, I was like, okay, now the gangster and Johnny is coming out like and it's hard for me to accept that Matt was Johnny's peace.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but well maybe it was just entertainment for him. I don't know. Perhaps Angela says she's falling for Gabrielle and the producer says, well, you're a participant, you're undercover, but she doesn't know that. What's that like? And she laughs and goes, how do you know she doesn't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be so pissed off if she has told Gabrielle, me too, because she could be putting Angela's life at risk, like if they break up, she's gonna tell Big Swollen and everyone else. Which I don't think Swoll was invited to the party. How did see Swell at the party?
Speaker 1: I didn't see Swell at the party either. Maybe she was the bouncer, because you know, they had two bouncers.
Speaker 3: She would be a very good bouncer.
Speaker 1: People would just see her standing up there and they turn around, walk right back down. They wouldn't even try to get to the room, including the CEOs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're a little bit afraid of her.
Speaker 1: Now when they show, you know, coming up the rest of the season or whatever, they do, show like somebody, it's the most dramatic this ever is this, It's never happened before. Somebody in dangerous, the whole problem, and they quickly have to get everybody out. Oh no, so of the people left, it would definitely they have to be definitely have to be either Angelai or Stephanie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy, but I don't know if Stephanie's got that in her. I kind of feel like Angelai would tell Gabrielle, and Gabrielle would tell somebody to fit in. Or for drugs, I give a secret for drugs. Yeah right. And yeah, but guys, like we told you, we have even though this show is for a long time ago, we have not watched forward. And so, like I said, there's episode This is episode nine. There are twelve regular episodes, and then two additional episodes. There's a The Aftermath, which is like the reunion, and then there's a six months later.
Speaker 3: After that show ooh, which I like, great.
Speaker 1: So we're either going to have this one or this two week gap before loved, hear and lock up depending on the way I've been counting it, which is, how would it come up different? I'm not sure because I can't do math, but I am going to suggest we do. Ginshaw documentary is good because it involves actual jail, which is on our theme. The Mary Cosby documentary you and not gonna do that regardless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm kind of pissed off they did this documentary because I mean, who would have ever thought that Mary m Cosby will be the phoenix of Salt Lake City?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I mean she's a fan favorite.
Speaker 2: She used to be one of the most hated housewives and now she is a total fan favorite.
Speaker 4: I love She's so funny. To me, She's so funny. So yeah, well, do you think you'll be able to do it with me and be and be okay if something comes out that you do that you don't want to hear about Mary Gosby?
Speaker 2: You know, I could hear something horribly about a person and like that shit was wrong.
Speaker 3: I still love them so much though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean. Yeah, because like I love Stacy and she sent some bad shit and Anthony Frankel's full blown insane and I love her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just I kind of like kooky crazy people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like Nini sued Ravo. But I still love her. I still want her back.
Speaker 2: I would be the first person to sign a petition to have her back on Bravo TV, even though she did something fucking horrible and she just ruined it for herself.
Speaker 3: But I just can Lovelenithia Leaks. She's like, she's the goat.
Speaker 1: She is. She yes, she's the goat besides og and she is. Well, guys, we went through this one really fast, so that's good. So my voice is saved up for the Platfell episode we're going to do next, and guys, this week on Tuesday night, I'm going to be in New York City for a TLC party. I've gotten the guest list. You guys are going to d I E die when you see who's there. I can't say it's really going to be great. And so, you know, thoughts and prayers for my bank account after going to New York in December.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be a broke bitch y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be That's gonna be a sad Christmas around here. Yeah, that's so funny the Bravo gone in this trip. Anyway, I'm very excited about that, so I'll be keeping you guys posted on that. And of course tomorrow is the start of Before the ninety Days with Kimberly.
Speaker 3: I've watched it.
Speaker 1: I've already been on Chris Farah's podcast, Vanity Farah talking about that, and I'm going to do it with Kimberly and then that'll be out on Tuesday. And it's a new people who does so excited all the people You're like, say what and do what? Okay and huh. And we've already, of course, in the first episode already got a woman who wants to marry a Muslim man but thinks that he's not going to ask her to change because every season we got to have one.
Speaker 3: Oh why did I do this?
Speaker 1: And that girl needs to go to wig court. And I did tell Chris Farah because she was showing lots of picture of this girl's hair and we were trying to decide is it a wig but we really can't decide. But her part is so dark because her sister, she's a twin sister also on the show. He doesn't have quite as much faceworking, doesn't have this, but her part is like lily white, So if her sister's part is lily white, I was like, unless she went and says spray to me in my part, I can't. Yeah, I won't send you pictures, but I mean Chris put up so many pictures and I was like getting real close to the screen on Keisha, No.
Speaker 3: Tell Chris anytime she needs a wig court to send me up.
Speaker 1: I know now who sent us on DM. Somebody said us something about one of these Facebook groups had a wig court.
Speaker 3: Oh, I remember it. I know, I know exactly what you're talking about. What they Oh it was it was a guy what is his name?
Speaker 2: He's so sweet, he's a big fan. What he was showing us was a picture of Brandy Glanville. Uh huh, because she did this interview. Yes, and it was a horrendous wig.
Speaker 1: It was so far forward it yes, so bad.
Speaker 3: And he was saying, oh my god, this needs to be on wig court. It was bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he had sent a link to like a Facebook group.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I just want to see the picture.
Speaker 1: Okay, But I thought he was saying this Facebook group is using the term wig court Okay, I got you got you got you got.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she was a candidate for Wig Court and boy was she ever.
Speaker 1: Oh she that was a class a fellon. It was bad wig. It was it was a It was a bad wig. I saw it too, and god, bless you know. She did say she found out what had happened to her face, but she was going to talk about it at a later time, Like she's gonna probably talk about it to make you pay for it. And that's fine because I would like to know what I do, right, because.
Speaker 2: She went through it, Like I felt really bad for her, because can you imagine something going on with your face.
Speaker 3: And no one can figure out what it is?
Speaker 1: No, I mean she's a former model, you know, so you gotta be rough.
Speaker 3: I mean it looks better, but it's still bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bless her. Well, okay, so thank you. That was the wigcore thing. Anyway, I'm going to send you or you could just watch before the ninety This girl's name is Emma, Emma okay, And then every time the show her twin sister, You're like, well, it would be like Darcy and Stacy if one got all the work one and the other one didn't whoa, that's the difference. Drastic, that's the drastic difference. And they're twins, identical twins, well, I think they were at one point.
Speaker 2: Almost like I don't want to be part of this crew anymore. I'm going to do my own thing and when it got all.
Speaker 3: The work done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're both twenty six and they look like they're forty because I've had so much work done to their young faces.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that shit.
Speaker 1: But whatever, anyway, that'll be out tomorrow. We'll be discussing and you, guys, this week, I won't be having a Pop and Bravo episode because I'm going to be traveling when I normally record it, So I'm going to have these seeking Sister Wife finale will be out. That was on Pink Shaded Prime, but that will be out so you can go and listen to that if you are not a member. And guys, the best thing you could do for anybody this holiday season is go and leave them a five star review on their Apple, Spotify wherever you do your reviews. Leave a little nice comment that's helpful to all podcasters. And it's free and we appreciate it. Yes, follow the Libra libert On is the t show on social media, Follow me at Pink Shake. Okay, Bye, bye, guys,