Speaker 1: One O one lynch Intaco.
Speaker 2: Is Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R. Are this hour brought you by Florida jobs Now. Job Fair? Next one is coming up Wednesday, September eighteenth, noon to four Orlando Science.
Speaker 1: Center, Parking's free. It will be like over seventy recruiters on site and they're doing on site hiring at these things too. This is like this job fair is supposed to be the biggest one yet, noon to four Orlando Science Center. Like Pat said, Wednesday September eighteenth, fl jobsnow dot com for all the info that's fl jobsnow dot com.
Speaker 2: Go to uh Manitoba, Canada for this story.
Speaker 1: Why do I Why do I automatically think of moose when I hear Manitoba?
Speaker 2: Moose? Are you banned from back in the day Manitoba's wild Kingdom?
Speaker 1: I don't recall them, Dick, Manitoba.
Speaker 2: The owner of a business there called Inspire Studio is dealing with a missing head for the third time.
Speaker 1: Okay, give it to me.
Speaker 2: Outside of her business, she has a statue of a man sitting on a bench right up front of her business there, and people all the time stop to sit down, take pictures. You know, it's kind of a breakol landmark. And for the third time now someone has made off with the head of the statue, which his name is Arts if you must know.
Speaker 3: The first time it went missing was a couple of years ago, and then I think whoever took it that time decided this is not a trophy that he or she can show off very much because everybody cared so much. So one morning we found it under the bench. And then the second time that it happened, a local person here in town founded at our local beach. Now it's like where's Waldough, but now it's where's Arts head?
Speaker 2: It's in a box, always in a box. Does she not know this?
Speaker 1: Come on, lady, We've gone over this numerous times. Whenever you're looking for a head, it's in the box. And whenever you see a box just sitting there mysteriously and you got to open it careful, there's a head.
Speaker 2: Usually we have surmise from watching years and years of crime drama Criminal Minds. For yes and so.
Speaker 1: So, is this like a when you say a statue Arts a statue, is it kind of like you know the things that.
Speaker 2: Looks sort of like a bronze statue.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering a detachable head. Maybe, first off, get a ring camera or whatever. Okay, lady, get a get a doorbell camera on the front. That way you catch whoever steal it and it deters them. But I'm wondering if it's like a mannequin. You know what I'm getting at, because would be easy heads to take off.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I looked at the it looks like it looks similar to like a bri I don't know what the actual material is, but it appears to be like a bronze in nature. Okay, and then you would think, oh, scrappers are gonna why just take the head though, you take the whole ged thing.
Speaker 1: If it's a scrapper, maybe it's like welded to the bench.
Speaker 2: You just take the bench and yah, throw it in the back of the eat truck and you know, do your thing off site.
Speaker 1: Yeah, scrapper truck is what that sound effect was. In case you're new to the program, whenever you put a grill out, within thirty seconds you hear, Hey.
Speaker 2: Those dudes are in the bushes in any given neighborhood, just monitoring at all times for new materials.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm sorry, go ahead, back to back to mannequins.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we all admit that at some point in time we have touched a mannequin breast. If you haven't, there's something wrong with you. Okay, I just wanted to be on the record.
Speaker 2: And I don't. I don't mean that in a perverse way. It's more of a curiosity thing growing up.
Speaker 1: No, it was perverse.
Speaker 2: You didn't realize it though, Oh yeah I did. Oh maybe you perhaps a little bit later in life than some of us.
Speaker 1: No, No, I was posing picture. I was posing for pictures with them, things like this pat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely perverse.
Speaker 1: Yes, posing for pictures before the days of selfies. It was the pat. It was doing what now would be the selfie with those wind up cameras.
Speaker 2: Camera. You really want to be uh sick there with the polaroid. Quick have instant gratification, early instant gratifications. Polaroids were way ahead of their time.
Speaker 1: You know, like you said, you want to be really sick and perverse polaroid That just screams this individual is heading to the changing room next you.
Speaker 2: Know, sure, uh, yeah, you don't do that. I so want this next story to be true, but I know it's not what. The Daily Mail, which is a British tabloid, printed a supposed leaked document claiming that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey will break up on September twenty eighth. It's a detailed on letterhead, basically media blueprint for how this event is going to be handled once the news becomes public with media outlets and social and whatnots. The document was supposedly drawn up by a Los Angeles PR firm called full Scope, but they're denying it came from them and threatening to get their lawyers involved.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's from that Daily Mail thing. They put out a few stories that are right, not too real.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to take all news these days. Come on, I don't care where you get your news from. I don't care where you your leanings are. All news you have to take in question to some degree you've run it through the filter. You need to really really, Which is why I said I really want this to be true, because when I saw yesterday Mahomes mentioning that oh yeah, she's even drawing up some plays.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm like, okay, we're not going with this swifty three four, this is come on, haven't we had enough of this as at least as it pertains to it's infiltration of the NFL.
Speaker 1: I mean Peyton Manning when he was doing the Omaha, oh Maha, Cheezburger Rabbi and stuff like that. All the crazy calls and plays. That's good. But if I hear Mahomie tossing out Swifty or Tata.
Speaker 2: Or God, I can't say what I would just want, is what I'm thinking right now about Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 1: Don't you're just talking to you know what I'm thinking. I don't even want to. I don't want to hear it. He's on my fantasy team. No, you're right here. No, you're a bad person. You are a bad person hoping that on somebody. I this is the same guy Pat Lynch over there. I want to verify this, Pat, the one who's just pointing to it anyway, his knee for anyway. It's the same guy who used to throw like a quarter in the in the wish fountain at the mall.
Speaker 2: And you know, when you.
Speaker 1: Make your wish, you throw the quarter and you go, I wish that my parents get me a new puppy. I wish that I when I'm a little older. All have a nice car. He his wish and you tell me if I'm lying or not. Was wishing the injury on a on an athlete that was competing against him.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to deny that. That is so young and naive, bad juju win. It all costs.
Speaker 1: Younger and naive. You just did it with Kelsey. He didn't say it on the air, but he's doing symbols back here.
Speaker 2: You were just doing symbols of things you did perverse with a mannequin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's different. I'm not wishing an injury on anyway. Somebody you said it, not me. You used to wish it at the wishing Well, the wishing Well, the Mall Fountain. Somebody said, I only get my news from Lynch and Taco zach in NSB.
Speaker 2: No, dude, listen, listen. No, we try to tell it like it is, but we never know how it actually is, you know what I'm saying. That's the point I'm trying to make. No one knows how it really is these days.
Speaker 1: Somebody just sent in a question for the Life Coach about that guy. Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and hit print on that. That's a swifty question. All right.
Speaker 2: I was hoping to spend some more time on this next story, but you can get more on our Facebook page. One of the one thousand Pounds Sisters is been arrested. Amy Slayton, What you did the show thousand Pounds Sisters arrested for drug possession at a Tennessee safari park on Labor Day. She also claimed she was bitten by a camel there. She went to the Tennessee Safari Park with her kids four year old gauge and she had two year old twelve. What are they looking like? Little meatballs? At some point during the visit, Amy claims she was bitten by a camel. While she was being treated, park employees noticed a suspicious smell and found pot and mushrooms just sitting in plain sight. Amy and her companion were arrested on drug possession and child endangerment charges. Kids were placed in custody of other family members. Camels are mean. Remember the one that we had at Earthday Birthday spit at a couple of people. Well, someone from the Safari park pointed out that whatever she claimed her injury was looked more like a cut and not a bite. I guess they're intimately familiar with what a camel bite looks like. Yeah, campbeltoe.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's that five thousand pow cameltoe. Sisters, I'd rather a mannequin.
Speaker 2: The audience nods in approval.
Speaker 1: Yes, j R R, Orlando's rock station.
Speaker 2: I'm looking