Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's the fifteenth of December, You're of our Lord, twenty twenty six. Today, we're going to begin with the we missed the Common Sense anniversary that happened on Saturday, the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of Thomas Paine's Common Sense. A lot has been said about this being the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the Declaration of Independence coming up on July fourth. However, you can't have a declaration of independence without common sense, and we don't have any common sense left today, and we're to talk.
Speaker 3: About why that is.
Speaker 2: What was the central theme of common Sense. We're going to take a look at that, and we're going to take a look at how far away we are from that and have we lost the ability to not only critically think, but even to read it. That appears to be the case with upcoming college freshmen. We'll be right back. Stay with us. And by the way, I didn't mention at the beginning, but tony Ardubin is going to be joining us at the bottom of the hour. Here in just about a half hour, so we're anxious to talk to Tony. So much has been happening. Unbelievable, isn't it. You know, It's the thing says you know, sometimes you have years that are compressed into just weeks, and that really is the case. And we've had periods of time where really not much has happened, but that's not the time that we're living in right now. And so the question is, you know, these are the kinds of times that trimends souls, right The two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of Thomas Paine's Common Sense was on January tenth, this last Saturday. We didn't talk about that before. But I think, first of all, it's kind of interesting when you look at how pervasive that was at a time and there was no government schooling. People had common sense, They had the ability to think critically, they had the ability to read, and America was full of readers. They grew up reading their Bible because it was a Christian society that was there at the time.
Speaker 3: This was a situation where.
Speaker 2: All the population of all the colonies at that time it was only two and a half million. We've got cities that are far bigger than that right now, several of them, unfortunately, and they're not really very well run. But there was only two and a half million people in the thirteen original colonies, and they printed up ten thousand copies of it, but there was so much demand that within three months they had sold one hundred and twenty thousand copies in a country of only two and a half million people. And they didn't just put them on the shelf. They read them. Yeah, Thomas Jeffers, George Washington read it to his troops for morale purposes. This is why we're fighting. It's very important to understand that and what was the central theme of it. That's what we're going to talk about. But before that, I just wanted to compare it to what we have here in the twenty first century. If you go back and look at it, if you normalize that to the population, one hundred and twenty thousand copies to two and a half million people, that's about one copy for every twenty one people, a lot of copies. And so do we have any books that have hit that kind of level, And actually no, that'd be about fifteen million copies in today's American population. We don't have any books that hit anything like that, So a matter, right, The first Harry Potter book sold over eight million copies in the first twenty four hours here in the United States. It went on with cumultive sales in the United States, the first one to sell eleven and a half million. Now they did well fifteen million in the first twenty four hours worldwide. Half of that was in the United States. But we're talking about the population of that comes down to even fewer per capita if you'd take it out to the entire world billions of people. But we're talking about a country of two and a half million people, one hundred and twenty thousand copies of this thing. So it was a cultural touchstone, right, I mean, this is like Harry Potter, Star Wars, all the rest of the stuff. And isn't it interesting how frivolous our society has become in terms of entertainment. I mean, we look at something that has that kind of cultural impact. The only thing we can do is movies or things like that, fiction fantasy. That's the world that we live in. As a matter of fact, when you look at some of the other titles that even they didn't achieve what Harry Potter did, but that came close to it. You have titles like The Hunger Games or fifty Shades of Gray Porn. You know, that's the kind of stuff that we consume today. There's not any serious discussions of what's going on. And he was, as World Magazine says, the original, No King's protester.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: That was a real central theme of common sense, the juxtaposition of rule by a dictator, by a king versus the rule of law. That was the central issue there, and that is the central issue of our time as well. This is why I keep coming back to it. I don't care what the stated end is. I could agree with the stated end of Trump, not that I necessarily believe that his policies, his tactics in terms of achieving that end would even work. But I do see them as being a very very dangerous precedent. They'll be seized by the next person that's out there. Once that power is put in the oval office, it's going to stay and it's going to be used by the next occupant, and the one after that and the one after that. That is what is so dangerous about that, and that is the president in which we live now. You know, there were so many people that were accused in early American history of being kings, and that was the accusation that was usually me that somebody was ambitious. That's what they said about Lincoln and that he wanted to be king. The same thing about Alexander Hamilton, same thing about Andrew Jackson. He's imperial and he acts like a king. That type of thing that was a criticism. And yet now Trump actually really embraces this. It's just like we talked about the idolatry of Maga, and well, we're not. You know, we're not worshiping him as God. I worshiped God and he is my president. I really like that. No, you're putting your trust in Donald Trump. That is idol. As a matter of fact, this article from a World magazine says, well, you know, Thomas Paine got it wrong because his theology wasn't very well informed. I mean, he really wasn't a Christian. Later on he was something of a DS but not so much even that, and he made some arguments on the Bible. Of course, one of them is coming from Samuel, where the people come to Samuel and they say we want a king. And what does the God say? He says to Samuel, they haven't rejected you as judge. They have rejected me. Is because they put their trust in kings.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: One of the reasons why in the nineteen fifties in America they put in God we trust. We don't trust in government. And yet these people said, we need to have a strong government. That's what's going to do it for us. That's the kind of idolatry that I accuse Maga of. I think we can see it now, and I think we can see the fact that Trump kids about being a king and a dictator, But he wasn't really joking, was he. He really embraces it, even embraces it in his Ai memes that he puts out. He puts on a crown and he drops excrement on his opponents. It's not a joke. The Namoga people are a joke quite frankly. So, do you want to have the dictates of a king or do you want to have the rule of law? You know, for Trump, the law is in his mouth whatever he says. That's why we call them dictators. Are you going to take dictation from him? Or are you going to use the Constitution, and so you know, you had a lot of people that was always the insult, and that was the fear when people saw George Washington. He was very impressive as an individual. He carried himself a lot of dignity and things like that, and people just in awe of him even as a person. And there were concerned many people with the constitution. Have we created an office of the king? That has always been the concern, And now that concern has been realized. But George Washington gave his farewell address when he was sixty fourth and I'm going to step down. He did step down, he was only sixty five. And yet you've got people like Steve Bannon out there trying to activate the base saying we're going to have a third term for Trumph in his eighties, right, and which again is not only violating the tradition that George Washington established, but also violating the law. And the whole aspect of saying that we're going to have Trump for a third term is really just doubling down on this. We don't care what the law says. We're going to do what we want. You try to stop us. We're going to find some way to get around both the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. That is a Trump administration. That is the enablers and the clowns who follow Trump, like Steve Bannon, that is what they trade in, and they are traders the very fact that somebody wants to censor your speech. And we just saw this yesterday we had the Pentagon under war. Pete decided, you know, he didn't want to have people in the Pentagon as a press corps if they're going to report things that he hasn't okayed. First right, we don't want to have any independent thought. We don't want to have a free press, we don't want to have free speech. People want to shut down free speech in the free press. Are the people who are admitting that they're criminals. They've got something to hide, and they're always hiding behind national security. And so it's not a surprise to see this is something that's coming from the Pentagon. We're go' to talking about that in a moment here, but that is where we are right now. And so as they point out here he called out Thomas Paine did he called out not just for resistance against the British government, but for independence from Great Britain entirely because common Sense became an instant bestseller. And that is why I say, you can't have the Declaration of Independence without common sense. That is what laid the groundwork for it, and that's why it's very important what we consume is entertainment. And that's why the Communist works so hard with Frankfurt School and so forth to make sure that they were going to push their worldview through movies and entertainment, and so as they point out a world they said, Payne did more than complain about particular wrongs committed by King George. In Parliament, he articulated a broader political theory. The theory has more similarities to the Declaration of Independence than the Second Continental Congress would produce around six months later. Human beings were created equal, endowed with natural rights, and formed governments out of pure political state of nature through consent. The governments the people formed then operated through representation and were intended to protect the rights of the people. Great Britain, he said, violated the principles of government of the government of the consent and government's purpose to protect rights. So see, these are all themes that Jefferson didn't plagiarize this. This was really the American understanding even before Thomas Paine. He just was able to distill it and articulate it. And Thomas Jefferson did that as well in the Declaration of Independence. They were on the same page and they were reading the same books, right, And so they point out the violated consent on multiple levels with a hereditary monarch also through the Parliament's aristocratic House of Lords. Moreover, violated rights, among other ways, by his dismissive treatment of the colonists over the previous decade. Sorry, I'm stumbling over this because this print came out somehow at about six points. It's very very tiny. It's hard for me to see this. But the bottom line is that, as I said, this is World magazine. And so they came back and they said, well, we think that he got it wrong in terms of his theology. Thankfully, the founders of the US did not all go along with Pain's arguments. Pain had disdained separation of powers and checks and balances. For instance, he thought the best government would be a simple one in structure. He said, complex institutional interactions would allow corrupt officials to hide the true blame of what was happening. Checks and balances were inherently contradictory to pain. So I disagree with World's assessment. I think that he got it right. I think that we can see now when we look at checks and balances and things like that, we can see that these complicated structures. Yes, they were very concerned about consolidation and concentration of power. So they divided the federal government into three parts, and they divided power between the states that created the federal government. And so they don't have any power that hasn't been delegated to them by the states. There is not instead of a supremacy clause. The supremacy clause really is a tenth amendment, tenth amendment that says that the states created the government and they only give up certain powers specifically given up in the Constitution. But also they divided the central government into three parts, and they divided power into three areas, the federal government, the states, and we the people. And we talk about the public, that really is the people. And it really is an amazing thing when we see how national security is used over and over again to keep information away from the common people, from we the people. Privacy is very important. Our government doesn't appreciate privacy for individuals. It claims that public servants the public government should be private for them, everything they do is private. That is an oxymoron, a contradiction in terms, if it is something that is part of the government, it should be open and available to the common people, to the public. Everything they should do, that they do should be public. We don't need to know where you stashed your military, but we do need to know where all the money was spent and how it was spent, what is being used for. So this whole idea of national security, this Cold War paranoia, has been used as a cloak to shield all of their lawless, unconstitutional actions from US. As time we say that's enough. But I agree with them. You know, when you look at what we have in Washington. Now you have a situation where it's not just between the Republicans and Democrats who are saying, well, they did it.
Speaker 3: Or they did it first? What about what they did?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: What about is them? That's always an alibi for them, isn't it. Well, you know, yeah, ok, Trump is acting like a lawless dictator. But look at Biden and look at Obama. It's like that's not an excuse that you know, we don't want to accept that as a precedent. But then also within government, you have Congress has created the bureaucracies purely for the purpose of not directly being involved. I mean, they create these bureaucracies, they hand the power over to them, they abdicate what they should be doing, and then when the bureaucracies do the wrong thing, they have an opportunity. If people get really upset about, they have the opportunity to come in and pretend that they're you're savior from the beast that they created because they didn't want to have the responsibility, they didn't want to create laws, and so we have rules that are created by unelected bureaucrats. And then they come back and say, well, because these are not laws. Laws are created by your elected representatives. These are rules created by unelected bureaucrats. So you have no due process rights since it's not a law. Since it's a rule, you now have no presumption of innocence, you get no due process, and you get no protection against excessive and unusual fines and punishments. Right, this is a precedent that began with the irs and now it's a tasticized to every one of these bureaucracies, and so they don't want to have accountability, and they're constantly passing the hot potato over to the other side and passing pointing the finger to somebody else. And so the President points of finger at Congress, and Congress points of finger at this Supreme Court, and on and on on. They just keep passing the blame around. And so I think Pain was right about that. I think even though the idea of trying to divide power, it really hasn't worked very well, has it. Do you see any checks on government power at this point in time?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you see any balance between these branches of government? Do you see any balance between the state government and the state governments and the federal government they created. No, they've turned that exactly upside down, and we the people have no power left whatsoever. The constitution has not worked at all.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: They say, of course, the reading of scripture they put in soas finally God inherently disapproved of kingship, as Pain acclaimed, because the stories of get In and of Samuel. Of course, this reading of scripture says world ignored the passages and judges is arguing that the anarchic condition of Israel was because there was no king in the land. Well, yes, but again it was because they didn't make God the king. That was the real issue. And as Samuel's Israel, God was not the king and so and they're asking for a secular king was just a manifestation of what was in their hearts. And so we see that, don't we in America? Don't we say it on both the left and the right. We say it in Maga as much as we see it in Antifah. They don't want God, they want a king. That's what they put their trust in. Now, the people in Maga they say no, no, we trust in God. And yet what they really trust in and what they really looked to for deliverance is politics, and particularly to Trump.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: You know, a man cannot save you know, a man cannot save us. And the people need to understand they can't serve two masters. Right, who's your master going to be? Well, especially when we look at this divided power, right is going to be a legislative, judiciary, executive martch who is going to be the bat master? You're not going to have There was no mechanism formal mechanism that you could even point to to say, well, they're not really following that power sharing thing, right, But a person can only serve one master. And so there has been a back and forth. Is it going to be Supreme Court supremacy or now is it going to be presidential supremacy. It's always been that struggle back and forth. Congress just wants to collect a paycheck. They're out of the running for all of this stuff. Now will it be the states that are supreme or will it be the central government that is supreme? That was that the Civil War was fought over. And so the constitution is supposed to be the master, but it's people that are actually going to execute it. And we have people who ignore, people who prevaricate what it has to say. Those are the people that are in office. That's why when you look at things like Mark Levins approach the Liberty Amendments, any kind of constitutional convention is going to be run by the same people who ignore the constitution. Now, they don't pay attention to the constitution we've got now, so why would we let people of no character oath breakers like that? Why would we let them write a new constitution? That they would then be free to ignore as well. It's a futile exercise. But the reality is is that what is really at the heart of our problems is the same thing that was a problem with Israel when they wanted a king. We have rejected God. Now, the people of colonial times understood the message that of Thomas Paine. What they took away from it, it's not what World Magazine took away from it.
Speaker 3: They look at this.
Speaker 2: And say, well, you know, God is king and we need to have God's Yes, they understood that. And the Christians of colonial America their slogan was no king but Jesus. Right, Yes, Jesus is King. God is King, will have no others. Today people look for salvation to secular governments. We're talking about America, Israel, whatever. So while rereading Pain, let us exercise the common sense to recognize real kings from false kings, good from poor government governments. And I think that they don't quite get it. I don't think there are any good secular kings. And we want to have the rule of law, that is what good government is, and yet we don't have that doing What we have is summarized by this interview with the New York Times, Donald Trump, here's the audio from it.
Speaker 3: You see any checks on your power on the world stage?
Speaker 5: Is there anything that could stop you if you wanted to do? There's one thing, my own morality, my own mind. It's the only thing that can stop up. And that's very good. I don't need international I'm not looking to her.
Speaker 2: I don't need international law. I don't need the Constitution. You know, is there is there any check on your power? He wouldn't say the Constitution, right, I said for the longest time, this is a guy who has not only you know, divorce has become very common, unfortunately in our society. But this is a guy who not only divorced his wives, but then he proceeded to publicly humiliate them as much as he could, which is really reprehensible. And he does the same thing with the people that he puts in his cabinets. He flatters them absurdly when he puts them in. Oh, this guy is the best whatever, right, And then when he doesn't like something that they did, he throws them out and he follows them down the road, pouring scorn on them. Same thing he did with his wives. Why are we surprised that he would do this, and when we look at his morality, what a joke, What a joke. That is the same guy who just flipped out and flipped a finger at the guy who called him a pedophile protector. The guy hit the truth on the head. As a matter of fact, we'll talk a little bit about that in the aftermath of what's happened to that guy. But you have the Rutherford Institute. John Whitehead is picked up on Free Thought Project as well. What Tterrany looks like. Now, there's not any crowns, there's not any coups, just unchecked power. And that's really what is happening. This is a slow moving coup, except it's not really moving that slowly. Americans are being trained to accept what would have once been on thanksable law enforcement that kills without consequence, presidents who operate above the law. War is launched without consent, powers exercised without accountability, and without authority. Again, you know the New York Times sayings, do you see any checks on your power on the world stage? Is there anything that could stop you from doing what you want to do? No, he doesn't see any check in his power, not with foreign issues, not with domestic issues. He's not going to follow any laws. He will be a law unto himself. It'll be his morality in his mind. And I would say that those are two zeros right there. In January seventeen seventy six, says John Whitehead, Thomas Paine published Common Sense, a pamphlet that gave voice to the discontent of a nation struggling to free itself from a tyrannical ruler who believe that power flowed from his own will rather than from the consent of the governed. And so the question we have today is can a people remain free if they place their faith in the virtue of one man. This is what I've been saying about maga idolatry all along. You know, it's all just a matter of degrees, right. I mean, they may not literally fall down on their feet and worship Trump, although many of them come very close to that, but it's what they put their trust in.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You can make an idol out of money because you trust in it. And these people are trusting in Trump and his politics as their salvation. And so John white had said, Trump, when asked about any checks on his power, he didn't point to the Constitution. He didn't point to the courts, or Congress or the rule of law, as his oath of office and of our constitution republic required. Instead, he pointed to himself. And I would say there was another notable thing that was missing, not just the fact that he didn't believe that he was accountable or bound by the Constitution by course, by Congress, or the rule of law. He doesn't believe that he is bound by God. He's got his own morality, and I can't say that there's much evidence of it when you look at what the man is doing. America's founders believed in faith and morality. Is John Adams warned in seventeen ninety eight, avarice, ambition, revenge would break the strongest cords of our constitution, just like a whale goes through a net. Now, let me ask you, when you look at the first year of Trump two point zero. I mean we're going to go back and include the last year of Trump one point oh if you want. But when you look at especially his return, his avarice, look at how much money he's made, Look at all how he has come in grab money and using the power of government to ingratiate himself with foreign leaders, and so the avarice, the ambition, the revenge. Isn't that pretty much covering all the basis of Trump's first year of his second term. And yet John Adams said avarice, ambition, and revenge would break the strongest cords of our constitution, just like a whale going through a net. Absolutely right, He thought our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other kind of people. That's why we're in such big trouble. Adams was not advocating for theocracy. Rather, he was emphasizing that a government of liars, thugs, and thieves will not be bound by constitutional limits. That kind of government will treat these constitutional limits as inconveniences. Doesn't that look like what we've been seeing from Trump for the last year. The Trump administration has never been more obvious that we're governed by a bunch of liars, thugs, and thieves. A constitutional government survives only when both the people and their leaders are willing to be bound by the Compact, by the Constitution, by the treaty, whatever you want to call it. And Trump is not willing to do that. Not with the women that he told that he loved. He told us that he loves America as well. Yeah, that's the same type of thing. If our freedoms depend on Trump's self proclaimed morality, we are in dangerous territory because, of course, we haven't seen any evidence of his morality. Over the course of nearly eighty years, Trump has been a serial adulterer, philanderer, liar, a convicted felon. He has cheated, stolen, lied, plundered, pillaged, and enriched himself at the expense of others. Petty, unforgiving, foul mouthed, and crass. His associates include felons, rapists, pedophiles, drug traffickers, sex traffickers, and thieves, many of whom he's pardoned. He disrespects the law, he disregards human life, is ignorant of the Bible, illiterate of the Constitution, takes pleasure in others pain and misfortune, and is utterly lacking in mercy, forgiveness, or compassion. That's he does sum it up. It's a good job from what John White had he said. However, Christian nationalists have tried to whitewash Trump's behavior by rapping religion in the national flag and urging Americans to submit to the government to authoritarianism, an appeal that flies in the face of everything the founders risk their lives to establish. And I got to say it is anti Christian as well, this misinterpretation of Romans thirteen, and we have seen it over and over again. Prime example was a pandemic obey your government, just do whatever they say. And we keep seeing this. What was the response to the execution of that woman by that Ice agent right Orne, good, Okay, show your hands, obey commands. That's it all these people who keep coming out of is after saying, don't evaluate what the government does. Don't you dare think about whether or not this cop was doing the right thing or not. No, no, you just obey him or he will kill you. And we hear that same lesson being given to us by many pastors. Obey the government. It doesn't bear the sword in vain, it's not for show. They'll let you use it on you. Well, that was not the message of God. That was not the message of the apostles either or Christ. You do not obey authority when the authority is evil, when the authority is wrong. It was Romans thirteen was descriptive of a good government. It was not descriptive of a legitimate government. It was not just oh yeah, we ten thirty. I'm sorry. I'm going on on here. I'm going to Tony is ready and has been ready for a couple of minutes here, So thank you real quickly before we take a break. Angelo nineteen ninety nine, When Christ is your king, Bullets, bombs and armies of thugs.
Speaker 3: Hold no weight.
Speaker 2: That's right, It's just a change location, change your address. We'll be right back. We're going to connect with Tony here in just a second.
Speaker 6: Unlike most revolutions, whether people rise against the real economic oppression, in our case, here in Boston, we are fighting for purely an abstract principle. It is, however, not nearly so abstract as a young gentleman supposes. The issue involved here is one of monopoly. Today the British government will monopolize the sale of tea in our country. Tomorrow it will be something.
Speaker 3: Else, liberty. It's your move. You're listening to the David Knight Show, All.
Speaker 2: Right, welcome back and joining us now is Tony Ardeban. I apologize to him for losing track of the time, and we haven't. We haven't lost track of Tony, but it might appear like that to the audience because it's been a while since Tony's been on. He took some time off for the Christmas holidays and things like that to try to get caught up. It's been a chaotic time, of course in the metals market. Things have been moving incredibly quickly. And I don't know how you do it, Tony, any type the time to come on at all, But it's great to have you back, and we're really anxious to talk to you. With all the things that have been happening. We're now up over forty six hundred dollars. Gold has gone high, and we had well over eighty for silver. I don't know what the exact price is silver. I don't follow this stuff on a day to day basis, but you do. And it's really crazy times, isn't it. And this last week we just had both of them get a shot in the arm again from Trump because he wants to be the dictator of the dollar. He wants to be the one who's going to set this. And you have to look at this, and I can understand why the markets and why Wall street investors anything would be scared of this. Just take a look at what he did with tariffs. It doesn't matter what you think about tariffs. It doesn't matter what you think about interest rates. Trump is going to be setting If he's going to be the one setting interest rates, they're going to be varying based on what he had for breakfast this morning.
Speaker 3: It's going to be crazy, right.
Speaker 4: Well, the uncertainty is certainly an underlying driver of these prices that you can go with the traditional market forces, David, as I was saying off air, I think and I started to notice this in the last quarter of twenty twenty five and towards December, I just said, I'm taking the rest of the month off of my shows and appearances. I got to focus on my business because so many people were selling silver because it was reaching new all time highs and every week, and you know, it was something else was happening, new price drive. And so I've seen this, you know, accumulate over the last thirty forty five days, and I'm just convinced now that we're in some sort of fourth dimensional warfare between governments. I think silver is in a key playing role in the currency.
Speaker 3: Wars that are going on right now.
Speaker 4: I remember when Russia put silver as a strategic reserve asset. That story really stuck out with me, and I talked about it on your show. I talked about it my show many times. I thought this should get a lot more coverage than it's getting. I don't think people really understood what that meant. That was the first time that a major government, especially a nuclear power, it's saying we're signaling that this is a monetary asset for us again. And silver used to have that same standing within especially in countries like China in the early twentieth century and for centuries before that.
Speaker 2: And as you point out many times, you know, the very word that is used for the Indian currency it comes from silver. Yeah, yeah, and that's right. And I think wasn't that the case of the dollar as well. Maybe there was another currency that was that way as well as a word for.
Speaker 4: Sea the dollar it was it was based off a German silver coin.
Speaker 3: T H A L E. R. Right, dollar, Yeah, from collar to dollar.
Speaker 2: So yeah, really, I mean, you know, silver, because of the lower value, was really kind of the every man's currency that they were passing around.
Speaker 3: The gold was there as a store.
Speaker 2: Of wealth, of sovereign wealth and that type of thing, which is what we're seeing with the central banks. But we've also seen a massive amount of individual purchasing. You know, the shortage that we talked about before, what happened in India. You know, every year they have as part of their religious observations, they will accumulate well or whatever. Typically they would get gold, but when guys say, hey, you need to get silver this year, so everybody was buying silver, created a big shortage in terms of distribution. And there's something else happening with silver that I thought was kind of interesting, and that is that was sent to me by.
Speaker 3: Listening.
Speaker 2: The guy put out three videos yesterday and there were a lot of assertions that were made in it, and it wasn't possible for me to verify what he was saying in terms of commodity trades and amounts. He said, this is not anything that's concealed. This is not a theory. These are actual trades that been made by JP Morgan. And he said, if you look at this, he said he totaled up on these various exchanges, they were short four point two billion ounces of silver, and so he what he was, this is about to go vertical, and I can't verify if that's true. I sent to you and I know there was a lot of information there and he was referring to a lot of things that is very hard for us to get access to. But you know, what do you think about that? I mean, as you said, it's kind of fourth dimensional warfare that's going on.
Speaker 4: Now, Well, that's a that's uh, something that we've talked about for years. The role that JP Morgan has played in silver is has a lot of history. There's a there's some shadowy things that have gone on there and some some things that are suspect and criminal. I mean, they've been convicted of of shorting the silver.
Speaker 3: Market, of of of the fraud.
Speaker 4: Really, I mean, if you if you want to put it in that way, and they had paid a steep fine for it, and I don't I want to say it was more than once. And if you go if you go into their history, they're the largest holder of physical silver supposedly in the world, private holder other than governments, and that's been that way for a very long time. You got to remember, you go back to the seventies and you had the Hunt family and they cornered the silver market, and I coined the term deep stated. I thought that they they were just basically, you know, taken out, taken out to the woodshed and punished for exposing weakness of the dollar. In the late nineteen seventies early eighties, and nobody touched silver again. There was a time when Warren Buffett supposedly was into some physical silver, but you know.
Speaker 3: He has that pet rock theory.
Speaker 4: He doesn't do anything, and I think he held some for a while and then dumped it. So nobody through the eighties and nineties, in two thousands has picked up the mantle of silver. But JP Morgan was one of those entities that started accumulating. And I imagine that they have a lot of analysts they're looking at this is where does the Fiat dollar go? What is silver's use is for all the factors that would drive it up, and I think they've been and again they were convicted of suppressing the silver price while they were buying. So it's like, and that doesn't register with a lot of people. A lot of people think of stock fraud as a pump and dump where they're just going to inflate the price drive people in it and then sell off.
Speaker 3: That's not what they did.
Speaker 4: This has been long term play, and i'd love to see if I didn't have enough time to verify some of the things you sent me yesterday. But it does make sense that I did get that to you till really late. And there was a lot there.
Speaker 2: Guy goes it's about a half hour video and he's got two or three of them that he put up. But yeah, it is. It is a complicated situation. And of course there's always been this tension between gold and silver, and go back to William Jennings Bryant and his cross of gold speech and that type of thing. But it's, uh, yeah, it's we live in very strange times there. And of course we're talking about how Trump portrays this stuff. He just told the Detroit Economic Club that inflation is defeated. Nobody believes that but him. He is such a bold faced liar that he will say that kind.
Speaker 4: Of probably go into stores, they can get that that banner that George W. Bush just had the mission accomplished. We've got right back over the just right in inflation accomplished.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we had evidence of that. Everybody was scared to death of what he was going to do when he started coming after Jerome Powell. And that was one of the reasons, I said, when we're talking about this thing in the fall, and you would see, you know, JP Morgan, all these different large banks, Goldman Sacks and everything. They come up with Bank of America. They've got their analysts to say, well, we think gold is going to be here at this point in the first quarter or the second quarter of first half or this. We see that kind of stuff all the time from them, and they constantly kept revising it up, and it's like, well, we just passed that already. You know, you would look at this stuff in the fall and I said, it's really gonna really step up because Jerome Powell is going to be ending his term. But you know, Trump doesn't even want to wait for that. He is so eager to play games with interest rates and the quantitative easing. I mean, he is chomping at the bit, and so much so that he's going to take the risk I got what risk I mean, and supporters are going to support him no matter what he does, but so much so that he wants to come after with criminal charges, come after drum Pale and get rid of him like he did Lisa Cook. Isn't that interesting? I think that's a big tell as to what his economic policies are going to be.
Speaker 3: Right out the gate.
Speaker 2: He's going to do everything he can to push every button to have easy money, and that's going to make inflation war. He's going to pour a lot of gasoline on the fire. He's an agent of chaos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he is.
Speaker 4: You know, the Federal Reserve is a criminal entity. Just not really maybe for the building of an extra wing. I think it's for the entire scope of what they've done to our currency or to our world. I mean, I mean, yeah, it's the very reality and the fabric of America has been ripped apart by a central bank.
Speaker 3: But don't mention that.
Speaker 2: You know, it is very tolling, and you know, certainly he has a lot that he can say, how can you justify two and a half billion dollars, not even to bill I mean, this is not foundation costs or grading costs, or this is just decorations. Right, They're going to remodel it with decorate two and a half billion dollars of decorations for these existing buildings. That's outrageous, But I said, so he's going to audit that, but he's not going to audit the FED itself. He's not going to audit Fort Knox's gold. Let's focus on this other thing over here that really doesn't matter except as an indication of the corruption and.
Speaker 4: The just the raw power that the Federal Reserve has. It's absolutely astounding. I mean, and people are following this like this is a good thing, and I think it's just chaos for the sake of chaos. It's saken the whole thing that's pushing all of this, you know, the drive and prices is the movement out of like safe haven traditional markets where people played and you know there's long term paper markets. This is this is fear. Yeah, and again it's governments that are involved. And people might think I enjoy where we are in the silver price. I think it should have taken a little bit longer these massive hikes that we've seen that are really unprecedented ever since the nineteen seventies. And this won't I don't believe this will end like the nineteen seventies, David. I don't think that. You know, if silver went from fifty two dollars to two in nineteen eighty. It's not going to happen. There's it's not going to happen. Nothing like that's going There might be some pullback, and there probably will be both in gold and silver, and there's profit taking that could go on. But I think we're pushing new boundaries and price discovery every single day. And this is a reflection of the weakness of the dollars, the weakness of the Fiat system, the massive, the systemic malignancy of worldwide debt, the global debt that is really I mean, it's bankruptcy on paper for pretty much the entire world if you look at debt to GDP, and we've been talking about that for a long time and it's only accelerating. But there's there's an underlying, I think story going on with silver because of the governments that I think are starting to realize that these strategic assets and especially silver, gold, things like that, they're reaching for the physical bullion and all the paper markets. Those days are gone, and thank god, I mean, I remember February of twenty one, David, they did the Wall Street bets and they did the whold the Reddit people and they did this, you know, buy silver, and people were sold out of physical silver all around the country, and they were trying to get the price to move by buying out the physical silver, and people went and bought physical silver out of shops and one of my shop was that way, and we sold out, and the next day the price went down.
Speaker 3: And that's because they did.
Speaker 4: Because they sold off these paper markets that they used to be able to control the price. They sold off one point five times the annual supply and one day and just sold hit cells el sell and it dumped that price down. So the spot actually went down. But if you went in to go buy silver the next day, you couldn't get any And I thought, this is broken. This can't last. This is a complete exposure of what that market was. Well, we're not there anymore, and I don't. You can't go back. You go to the beginning of the year when we talked about the black Swan event really with unintended consequences, was just the threat of tariffs and not giving clarification on whether gold or silver or commodities would be tariffed if they entered into the country, and that alone started clearing out vaults and contracts were called. It's a cascading event. It needed to happen, but that was the unintended consequence. Without that, we don't have forty six hundred dollars gold on our way to five thousand. We don't have that. If you remember last year, we hit an all time high over thirty plus times. I think almost every time I come on the air with.
Speaker 3: You, there'd be a new all time high.
Speaker 4: So it was really an unprecedented It's uncharted waters, and nothing really in history lines up to what we're watching exactly. I don't think it even rhymes.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, it's a very different time. If you go back and you look at the nineteen eighties, what was happening to that in terms of gold and silver. That was the shock that was sent through the system because of the energy because of OPEC and the oil shortage and embargoing things like that. That set off a wave of inflation, and we saw that in the interest rates. And so just in this last week kind of to underscore that, the fact that Trump is talking about the confiscatory interest rates and credit cards, well that's there because they got rid of the caps on usury. It wasn't a federal cap, as I point out this week, it was a state law. And this is a tradition that had gone back to the fifteen hundreds in the English and American tradition that you would not charge more than six or eight percent. It'd be illegal to be considered to be usury loan sharking, that type of thing. But because we had such rapid inflation versus Supreme Court and then the Congress and Supreme Court in nineteen seventy eight, then the Congress in nineteen eighty did things to essentially get rid of the state usury laws. And so now Trump wants to do just a one year moratorium on these ridiculous rates that they're able to charge people. It's the most amazing thing, but it really does show the character of the banking system, Tony, when you see how they come back of this, say, well, if you cut the interest rates that we're allowed to charge poor people who can't pay off their balance, that would hurt the poor people, that would restrict their credit. It's like, how does that hurt the poor people if they're not allowed to go into debt to you for twenty to thirty percent a year? I mean, and of course it would hurt us as well, but yeah, it would hurt you, but it would not hurt the poor people. That's almost like saying, sorry, you're not going to be able to drink your paycheck or pour it into the casino slot machine. You know, we're going to prohibit that, but it truly is exploitive. And I've been there for a long time, and so what I thought was interesting was that Trump's got first of all, Scott Bessnt was confronted at one of these economic clubs about that and said, you're starting to sound like Elizabeth Warren, and then Trump called Elizabeth Warren. So on economic issues, we've got the Trump is Elizabeth Warren. On issues of Warren peace, we've got Lindsey Graham. That's kind of where his advisors are right as we're supposed to believe that he's the peace president. He's a Republican, and yet he's looking at Elizabeth Warren and Lindsay Graham. They are his influences. But when you look at the when you're talking about paper, silver, paper, gold, we're talking about stuff on the Shanghai Stock Gold Exchange, which is SLV for silver and gold for gold. This has been the way that a lot of people who were typically in the stock market would just move things over into silver or gold. But I noticed what you talked about was something that was far more broken than what I saw.
Speaker 3: I just saw, you know.
Speaker 2: I guess back in twenty eighteen or nineteen, I saw that when gold was moving, the paper gold was going in a different direction or staying still. You know, it wasn't tied to the spot market. And I thought, why is that? And I started looking into it, and I realized I wasn't really getting gold when I bought paper gold. I bought GLD or whatever. And that's really the issue, and I think it's something that we need to be concerned about. As you see Tether going in and saying they're going to tokenize gold into their stable coins, right, it's not clear how that's going to work out. I mean, who audits that to see if they've really got the gold there? Just that's the issue with the SHI Gold Exchange and Silver exchange. Do they really have the gold and silver or are they saying that they've got it and then trading paper contracts for it. It may not be tokenized because it's not on the blockchain, but it is still securitized, just like the phony mortgages in two thousand and eight, right.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: And the beautiful thing that happened in nineteen seventy four, we were because of Gerald Ford taking over after Nixon resigned, we got the ability to own gold again. It was legal after you know FDR from nineteen thirty three to nineteen seventy four. Is FDR that made it illegal for you to own gold? Is you know you couldn't. I remember listening to Robert Kiyosaki who's coming back from Vietnam as a marine, and he smuggled in a Krueger Rand that he bought just after we went off the gold standard. But you know, you mentioned something earlier that I think and this is why I brought that up, that we can you know, own gold, and they may be making a play on that. Eventually we have to be vigilant on that. I mean, I think you mentioned tether and some of these stable coins and how do they back this up? And you know, people ask me about gold standards and all the rest, but we already really have one. And that's because we're outside. When you and I have a gold or silver coin, or an ounce of bullion or a bar, and it's recognizable, we're outside of the system, we're our own bank. Same thing with bitcoin. You know, millions of Americans are unbankable, and you have these predatory institutions that you mentioned, and they're all fruit of the poisonous tree. We got this financial system that we have post nineteen seventy one, when all bets are off, when you have a fake currency, it tends to create these type of entities that prey on the lower economic strata. You just can't get out of that cycle. Yeah, I mean, it hasn't been that long ago. Day I had to use some of those things when I was between adventures and so I had to get you know, loan with small loans, weekly loans, stuff like that. And it hasn't been that long ago. And you know, this is a The reality I live in today is a lot different than it was ten years ago when I, you know, when I so I had to use some of those things and they're awful and they're hard to get out of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they keep it. It is a trap.
Speaker 2: You know, it is a trap. It's just you know the same thing that Trump is says one year moratorium on this. Well you see that kind of stuff all the time. You know, somebody, you know, move your credit card balance over to our thing. You won't pay any interest for a year or whatever. Then it shoots up higher, higher than where you are right now, you know, And so that kind of stuff. You know, what Trump is proposing is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. And it's not something that's going to work out for the benefit of consumers, just like it fifty year home mortgage for the benefit of consumers.
Speaker 3: That would be a horrible thing to get involved in.
Speaker 4: And yeah, price controls, yeah, christ, we don't we know the price controls. No, this is this is the seventies all over again, but just worse. I mean, just on every scale. The corruption, the amount, the amount of bureaucracy, everything in between is amplified. So you know, when you a true prosperity would cure a lot of these ills, and a real free market would cure a lot. But this is crony capitalism. This is what happens when all these things, these entities that are tied to the Central Bank and everybody waiting for unbated breath and what the Fed's going to do with interest rates instead of just worrying about economic outcomes, and building infrastructure, economic infrastructure, all the stuff that should be going on, right, And that's why that's why the new hundred dollars bills a silver went out, Silver Eagle. My friend Charlie Robinson sent me a mean said that yesterday. I thought that's about right. That's good. I like that a new hundred dollar ago. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Everything that Trump is doing is a gimmick, right, He's not. You know, Affordability is the big issue that is the elephant in the room as far as these elections are going. And of people who have jobs. We're not talking abou people unemployeed. Nineteen percent of people have jobs said that they're struggling, according to a recent poll. So when you look at affordability and Trump comes in, he wants to play some financial games to help you to get a house, he says, But if you are you know, if inflation is eating into people in taxes and all these different predatory things that we've got in terms of mandated insurance and this and that, all of that is there, and all the government regulations that are raising the price of things and killing industry and killing manufacturing. We look at all those regulations, if those are there and the society is fundamentally sick and getting poor. There isn't any kind of financial game that you're going to play that's going to help anybody. I mean, it's just something to kind of a sugar high that he's hoping people won't realize until after they voted for it. I saw this article, Tony, I thought this is interesting. Egyptian army holds billions in secret cash as a country miss is a debt deadline, and so you know, they've got all this money in the Egyptian army and the Egyptian government says, wait a minute, We've got to make a debt payment to the IMF. And they said, well, we're not telling you where the money is. You know, all the money that Trump is funneling over to the Pentagon. And he loves to brag about his tax increase as if you know, people fill in the blank and they think, well, he's going to use this tariff revenue to get rid of the income tax. No, that's not going to happen. He's going to use it to pay down the debt. No, that's not going to happen. He says, I'll give it back to you as a check. That's not going to happen either. He's talking about, how's let's increase the new record defense budget. We just went over trillion dollars for the first time. Let's make it one and a half trillion. Yeah, so we were flushed with cash. Now it's amazing. But when you watch him, you can start to get see the lines of how this guy bankrupted six casinos, can't you?
Speaker 3: Well you can.
Speaker 4: It has the hallmark of everything that is short term. Yeah, everything is. Everything is short This isn't long term planning. Again, not building financial infrastructure, not not incentivizing the free market. We're not doing any of that. This is crony capitalism. And you see the breakdown of institutions you just mentioned the Egyptian are me and the hoarding of cash, by the way, keeping it from the IMF, which was born out of Breton Woods in nineteen forty four. This was the old you know, economic world order that is coming to an end. There's the new institutions are being born, new factions being born. That's a key indicator, especially since we you know, we went off the petro dollar.
Speaker 3: I mean, it wasn't an official thing.
Speaker 4: We just lost it, right, We in twenty twenty four and that agreement pretty much lapsed, and people have been asking me is Venezuela about re propping up the petro dollar, Like, No, I don't think that it is. We're going in a completely different direction, and maybe they don't even know where they're going. But it's the you know, the digital currency certainly on the rise, the off ramps from the stable coins and all that we we could well, we'll be talking about that in the months and years to come. No, that's institutional breakdown, is what you're watching with the Egyptian issue, and I think that's going to start happening more and more, where you know, the hoarding of cash, the hoarding of common because the bracing from impact what comes next, We don't have trust, any of the trust is diminishing, and we trusting us as far as you know, the being the world's reserve currency in this you know, the stable country that we were perceived to be is is completely off the table.
Speaker 2: Everything is coming unraveled because we're here at the end of this fourth turning. And she saw a clip. I can't remember the woman's name. We've seen her on this Ukraine thing several times. She's notable because she's one of the youngest people in terms of leadership. I mean, we had this gerontocracy now, you know, ruled by really old people. She's in like her thirties, I think. And she came out and said she's been the spokesperson for the EU in terms of Ukraine and things like that. She came out she said, well, I think when we look at what's going on, we just need to have a drink. This is this is her remedy is so bad. I think the only way we can cope with this is just to get drunk and drop out of reality. And I think that's a harbinger of what's coming, don't you.
Speaker 4: I think that's that about sums it up when they when they've reached they've run out of uh, you know, run out of tools, whatever is in their tool bag, they've run out of and you know, I think you'll see that for a lot more where just people just shrug because that's what we don't talk about the elephant in the room. We don't talk about the debt anymore. Nobody really talk. You get like one can get Thomas Massey their throat, we'll talk about it. That you don't get this is not even talked about by the so called conservative movement. I think that you covered that well this week. Conservatism is dead, Modern conservatism. This isn't this isn't Russell Kirk, this isn't Pat Buchanan, this isn't any of those. If there's no intellectual haft behind any of this, this is group think, cultish behavior and parroting you know, headlines and things that are void of any sort of thought. And it's it's really sad to watch because that's the camp that I came out of, you know, I mean, I'm more traditional Edmund Burgh or something type of Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not any principles. They're just trying to conserve the status quo and the status goal was given to us by the liberals who seek to destroy us economically and in terms of liberty and the rest of this stuff. But you've talked so much about the massive debt that we have that all these different countries have. I mean, it's just a sea of debt, and so it was kind of interesting van K and this is an article off of Kitko van k Analysts looked at this and said, well, you know, let's take a look. You know, what if we were to go back to gold as a standard. What would be the price of gold? Says if gold were to back M zero, that is the base money, it would need a trade at thirty nine thousand dollars per ounce if gold were to back M two, which is broad money, And in terms of that we're talking about, you know, M two is things like including savings deposits, money market funds and things like that. M zero is really just cash that is issued by the government. So if it were to go to broad money M two, it would need to trade at one hundred and eighty four thousand dollars per ounce the price of gold in order to cover the outstanding debt that these people have put together, the money liabilities in a scenario where the only thing you got left is gold, and of course the central banks have been accumulating gold as if it was going to be the only thing that was left. It's going to be what they have in terms of making a case for their legitimacy or making a case for their new financial system. They're going to need to have gold. That's why they're all racing to get it. And this massive debt that we have, just a sovereign debt in all these different countries, not even including the consumer debt that is there. It's truly amazing.
Speaker 4: It really reminds me, and I know people have done a lot of these analysis on what would it look like if we go back to a gold standard. I was on the when I first went on the air, and I was on conservative talk radio in Dallas. There was a host there that argued that we couldn't go back to a gold standard. There's not enough gold. And I thought, well, no, no, no, I'm like, you got it backwards like it. Of course there's enough gold. But they were, we have trillions of dollars, you couldn't make that into two gold, And I thought, well, that's that is. I guess that's modern conservative think, you know, where we just we have to infinite prints and other things.
Speaker 3: No, you'd have to be.
Speaker 4: If you have a limited supply of money, which is the way that you're supposed to have, and with sound money, you have a limited supply, which what makes it valuable. You have to be fiscally responsible, which means you have to have some measure of sanity. You can't just do anything you want and build anything you want and bomb anything you want. You have to have so with the root of everything that's falling apart for us is fake money, because you can just paper over everything until you can't. And I think that's why reaching endgame where the institutions are coming apart and trust is completely diminished. The amount of corruption that we see as unprecedented, I mean all this stuff that is systemic in everything we do. But it's worldwide, folks, I mean it's global. It's not just here in the US. All these central banks. It's a sad reality watch. And for them to I mean, people will float this idea about gold standard, Well, we already have one. It's ourselves, and these governments are You don't want the government involved with your gold in my opinion, because look at what happened in nineteen thirty three. You know, I like the free market. Let the free market decide you can have your fiat currencies. I mean, I would love it if we had a consensus in this country about fiscal responsibility and the evils of central banking and all the rest of that. But we're not anywhere near there. And if they just take that and then they make it into a gold standard, it's not good for us. Yeah, your gold might go up and you're told to sell it or whatever it is. I just don't. I don't subscribe to that. Yeah, that's right, I have that theory. I got a couple of questions for you from listeners here. Hatch Car sixty one said, excellent, that Tony's back. Can you please ask him why wolf Pack packages are taking longer to be delivered?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a crazy everything on that.
Speaker 4: Well, my crew, and by the way, I have just great people, and I look around sometimes like how did all these people show up? I have wonderful people, and we ship everything out of Missouri. It has been a really efficient last thirty days. I know my crew is doing a great job. I think the mail is something that if you're going usps, some packages do or ups. That's an interesting question. You can always mail into the crew. I want to check your your tracking number. Most of the time we are in real time, like you've if your card gets charged, like on a Monday. Most of the time, like on a Wednesday, you've already got a tracking number. So I don't know, i'd have to learn.
Speaker 2: I know things are changing in terms of shipping, and we've used a service called Sindel and they just kicked us off. You know, Karen is saying, what is going did they go out of business?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Way, they didn't go out of business, and she's asking them questions and they won't respond to her. And it's like, I don't know, we've been we've been debanked in the past, we've now been deshipped. I don't know what's going on with it, but you know, we can want to take stuff down to the post office and put it through. But there's some crazy things going on. And Amazon has just said they're not going to use the postal system anymore. So that's going to be a big hit for the postal system, just like it was for Ups when they didn't have that business. And so, yeah, there's a lot of things that are happening right now on the shipping side of it as well.
Speaker 4: It really is. But I think it's all things, David. So many companies that I used to rely on for service and other things. I just you don't get that same the competency, yeah, isn't there. And I ask other entrepreneurs, other people, and they said, no, this is this is real. Yeah you're not. You're not going insane.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's just not the same, and you know, even UPS we have issues. It's funny because the girls who run my Brandson shop, who would do all the packing, they're used to run a UPS store. And I asked her, I said, so when we put in a claim with UPS, if we ever gotten the package back because we lose. When we lose the package for wolf Pack, I just replace it. So I just eat it, like I don't ever get it back, And so it's funny. I'm like, have we ever gotten one back on a claim? She said, I'm like, so, we just put it in. Just for the record, we put it into. We never get that back, and used to there would there would be a lot more of an investigation process. And uh no, I just think that's that's everywhere. So at least wise wolf we've still got you can get a whole People called all the time and I answered the phone, and why wouldn't I. I mean, it's kind of like what you're talking about. We see this everywhere. It's a Corey doctor or the science fiction writer. It's kind of a rude term, but he calls it and shitification. Yeah, it's really what's happening to everything. It's not just the software stuff and not just things online, but it's just everything everything. Things have gotten so complicated that nothing is working anymore, like it seems like ap rumble. Seat says, I'd like to I would trust Tony, But can you talk about flexibility to sell if you might need to?
Speaker 2: Is that at all viable? I don't know much about metal investments, he says, I mean we're buying.
Speaker 4: I don't think this is a great time to sell. I mean honestly, because you're not. You need to wait for things to stabilize. And because of the whip song that's gone back and forth my buying rates. You know, I'm an eighty five percent of spot on anything over and ounce of silver and people that why would you be that way? It's because of the there's no end buyers and David, I won't name the institutions. I am three weeks from getting paid for a very very large orders that have been with Whostsalers three weeks. That means that I had to take it out. People sold me stuff. I sold it to the trading floor. Trading floor hasn't paid me. Wow, And that's because they're backed up. Yeah, and you know, this bottlenecked everywhere. So I've had to make tough decisions on you know what I'm actually percentages I'm buying for now, if you're a wolf Pack member, if you're a David Knight listener, and just call me, we can do something a little bit different. But the majority of the times for like physical walk in shops. And by the way, it hasn't slowed much down. I mean, I just I just been able to have a little bit more flexibility. I have to go sell stuff to the refiners or whatever. But you know, we don't have in this market. And what's funny is do you see rising prices but limited retail buyers. And the reason this is because institutions are buying folks institutions. That's right, and that's not already.
Speaker 2: We had that last year. I remember that that video. We talked about it. At the point in time, there was a silver show, like a golden silver show. I have gun shows and things, and and this guy goes round he talks to all the different dealers and they said, yeah, you know, uh silver. Everybody wants to sell silver. But you know, the institutional buyers are getting everything. The price is going up. They're just you know, the people off the street are coming in and they're not buying silver. But it's it's all institutional in terms of buying. It's institutional. Yeah, maybe they know something and maybe well the other thing knows them.
Speaker 4: And I think it's institutional, but more importantly, more than market forces, I think it's governmental.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, and it's the chaos and volatively that we see everywhere. And you know it's not just the terriffs that have created that kind of an issue. Uh, it is something that's happening through every type of business. Wally Wallers says, gold got get off he killed Yeah, he did. That's absolutely right. We got the emails from Ellary Clinton talking about that. And you know how they can't have him set up another standard in competition to the kind of Fiat system that they had in Europe.
Speaker 4: The banks don't want that. So yeah, that was peak Fiat. You know, that was peak Fiat. Was with with Kadafi and what happened. He wanted to do an African back gold back currency there, you know. And interesting is the Hunt family used to own the oil rights in Libya and there was that uh, you know, coupdetah on the revolution. You got a colonel Kadafi, you know, the state, state of current, never never graduated being a colonel.
Speaker 2: Uh, Hunts are right there the epicenter of a lot of things, weren't they. They were the epicenter of that too. That was peak Fiat. If you go back to two thousand and nine, interesting metric. You know, after the Great Financial Crisis, central bank buying of gold was almost at zero and they were just relied on the dollar. I mean, market holdings were dollars. The world transacted in dollars, and that's the way it was until that. And that was a watershed moment and central bank started buying gold, and now everything it's just a race not only for gold, but I think you know minerals, you know, silver, copper, all these other things that are going on, things that make that that actually society runs off of and away from the FIAT system. They know what's going on, and that's the central banks are.
Speaker 3: They're sick.
Speaker 4: The institutions are signaling to you folks what the future is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, absolutely well gold in terms of the you know, things that we have any control over. It's one of the few things that we can do, I think, to actually try to move against this tide of chaos. You know, it's the one thing that has basically retained its value. And again we look to God for our real provision. But in terms of things that we have control over that we should do something about. That is one of the few things that we can do to kind of guard against a hedge against this kind of chaos and volatility. That is deliberate is being put out there. It's not just stupidity. It is deliberate what is being done out there. And so I really do appreciate what you do. Tony worked with you for many years, and what you do is you provide a way for people to get into that on a small regular basis with wolf Pack, that is a really important thing. Of course, you can handle large transactions one way or the other. But the idea that people can save gradually and you make that service available, that is really a valuable service for people to be able to gradually save into that whatever they can put aside for the rainy day. Because folks, there's a storm on the way, big storm. They like to talk about it.
Speaker 4: That I've still got some time. It's a dollar cost average a thing. That's right, somebody you know me yesterday and send it. They'll they'll come back to wolf Pack when prices go down.
Speaker 3: I thought, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It reminded me of that meme of the I'm sitting at the computer, you know, like that, I don't know when prices are going to come down.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you know this, And.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you do your job because I don't know how you you know, how do you when it's this volatile? You know, how do you understand where things are going? It's got to really be difficult.
Speaker 3: I got a good team.
Speaker 4: I have a good team, and you know, we did a lot of planning for this. I think we just it accelerated and went past. So I wasn't fully prepared. That's why I did take December and part of January off.
Speaker 3: It's just been well, that's what we talk about, you know, That's what we talked about.
Speaker 2: We talked about hyper inflation and how you know, prices are constantly changing in Germany or Zimbabwe or whatever, and you know, it's just total chaos like that, and yet you know what you're living with. Things are changing so quickly in gold and silver. It's like having to do business in a hyperinflation environment. Yes, what you're looking.
Speaker 4: At imagine and like you amplify it over you know, your shops, and then you got you know, the direct sales and you got wolf Pack, and he's trying to constantly keep up with you know, are you making you can you keep the lights on? You know, because you have so many price fluctuations. And we've been pretty lucky because the deals that I needed walked in. When they do, you know, like I need supply, I get to supply, you know. So, uh, We're okay, and I'm glad that we're built the way. I'm glad I'm not over leveraged, David. I'm glad I had that instinct to go do hord things or do things you know, or or become a different kind type of company, you know, like a you know, I just know my limitations and what we were built to do, and wise wolf is uh was designed to be more closer to the earth, to regular people. You know, We're We're never We're not going to be this giant conglomerate. I don't want that for the for my company. I just I think with the size that we are, it is perfect to serve. We can serve nationally, we can serve locally, and you know and keep up with prices, and that's where we are right now. But yeah, it's been an interesting time. I look forward to our talks weekly. I want to make sure that we're doing this weekly again and so I think it's good for both of us.
Speaker 2: And we just kind of uh been compared to Yeah, it's been a while. And and tomorrow we're going to have Jeraldy. It's been a while since we've talked to Cheryl Clinty as well. He's going to be on with a storm. Oh good, I can't wait for that. We'll get his trends and predictions for twenty twenty six. We say which war he wants to focus on the most he's got. It's like a Smorgasborg there, you know, every day it's another war for Trump.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: But thank you so much, Tony for coming on and again you go to David Knight, Dye Gold and that will take you to Wisewolf Gold Tony rdban that I'll let him know that you're coming from us, and so thank you Tony for what you do. It's been a great been a great year this year, and I know that it's going to be a great year for Gold. And silver this next year as well. Again, you know, when you look at you said, it's not gonna be like nineteen eighty because nineteen eighty the price of gold and silver was really a response to the shock of inflation from Opek, and once that tapered down and they got that under control, then gold and silver went back down. But when we look at the horizon, what we're seeing here with this is completely different. We have so many different trends and they're not external, they're internal, and you've got all of these different things coming together all at once. It really is like a perfect storm. It's like three storm for him. I guess that was one thing. What was that the the Q nine people is that the storm is coming. Well they're right, not in the way that they meant it, though, but it is a storm that is coming, true, and it is a bipartisan storm that's been building up off the coast for a very long time and been building up in Washington for a very long time. So thank you again, Tony, appreciate it. David Night goldill take you to Tony. Thank you, Tony. We're going to take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Joined listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not a big issue in the scheme of things, but it does talk about the character of these masked militarized police. ICE reportedly stole a tenth grader's phone, then apparently sold it for cash. ICE agent bortally stole a teenage boy phone and then seemingly ponded it for cash afterwards.
Speaker 3: This is a report from Pro Publica.
Speaker 2: They said that this boy and his father were on their way to McDonald's father was an illegal alien. They were pulled over by the masked agents after several agents violently tackled his father to the ground, with one pressing a knee into his neck. Another put the sixteen year old in a suffocating chokehold. He told the agent he was a child and a miner. The agent didn't stop. I started screaming with everything I had because I couldn't even breathe.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: I felt like I was going to pass out and die. He was taking photos of the encounter with his phone that was then confiscated as he was taken into custody. Later, when he used his find my iPhone feature to track down his device, that led him to a vending machine for used electronics that was several miles away, but it was near an ICE detention center according to reporting someone and we can only guess who had apparently sold his phone after ICE had confiscated it. The idea of ICE stealing and then selling somebody's phone is jarring. As one person said, well, this is not the key part of the story, obviously, but they sold his phone. This is not to be a surprise when we look at the corruption of secret police, militarized police police, as I pointed out, a giant army that would be the fourteenth largest military budget in the world if they were a separate country.
Speaker 3: But they're not.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, we have armies of domestic police, boots on the ground here in America, boots on our necks here in America. And of course a big part of what they're interested in is surveillance. They're pouring in tens of millions of dollars into one surveillance program after the other. Where there it's the roads or the streets, a car of license plate recognition, flock cameras looking at your car and profiling your car, or biometric information on your face. They're looking at what you're doing on social media. They're looking at your phones all of this, but you're not allowed to photograph them. You're not allowed to take their picture. And they're wearing masks, and they will get in your face with their masked face, knock your phone to the ground, knock you to the ground. And that's just the beginning of what they'll do.
Speaker 8: Also, what I'm talking about, this sort of behavior is incredibly common. It happens so frequently with the TSA. It's not as visible because generally the TSA isn't tackling even throwing you to the ground. They just have easy access to your stuff, which they steal and then sell very regularly.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 3: They don't like to be photographed either, right, because you have no recourse.
Speaker 8: It's your word against theirs. Oh oops, I wonder how that happened.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you better believe I'm going to photograph any account I have with the government and keep a record of it.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: So again, the fact that they would find this near a nice detention center, and so after being detained and released by Ice, his family took him to the Texas Children's Hospital, where staff moved him to a trauma unit after identifying signs of a chokehold. The doctors ordered dozens of CT scans, X rays, including for his head, neck, and spine. His father says. Family says that the agents threatened to charge him with assaulting an officer unless his dad agreed to be deported. That's how these guys were So the father is now in Mexico. Well again, you know, you can take the approach well, they should never have come here in the first place. Well, I agree, But look, do we really want to have a government like this? Do you really want to have these guys who pretend to be police, who pretend to enforce laws when they say that there's no law for them. We're giving cart Blanc to do whatever they wish. They steal property from people, they bully and hurt sixteen year olds, They blackmaile family members. Is that really what we want from our government? That is a foolish bargain. Like I understand, and you know, if you've listened to me over the years, that I don't agree with illegal immigration, and that is a big point with me. This is as big a point with me as it is with MAGA. But the means matter. How you do this makes all the difference in the world. And so you've got some who we're talking about impeaching Christineome. Unfortunately, you know, here's the headline, Nuclear option is launched against Christinome by seventy Democrats. Seventy only seventy only Democrats. That's what's disgusting about all this when you look at how many Democrats are. I mean, there's two hundred and thirteen Democrats in the House. Seventy of them. That's only thirty two percent. That's not even that's just about just under a third. Okay, of the Democrats want to impeach Christinome. Impeachment ought to be the least that happens to this woman. I mean, I just showed you the other day that she put this a speech, one of ours, all of yours. I mean this is literal, the literal slogan of the Nazis when they destroyed villages. You kill one of ours, like Heidrick, we'll kill everybody in your village. And we want you to know that that's what she's doing. I know it sounds tiresome to Homeland Security be called Nazis all the time. Well, then stop acting like Nazis. And when you look at Iran, for example, as I said the other day, the only difference between these Iranian quote unquote law enforcement people that are murdering people in the streets and our ice agents.
Speaker 3: Is the flag that they fly.
Speaker 2: You take down that Iranian flag, you put up an American flag, and all the Maga people going, oh rah, hoorrah, you knowa USA, we love this stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Authoritarianism is authoritarianism doesn't matter what flag you fly. These people always act the same way. By way, this cartoon here, this is Maga for example, Well, at least we're safe from immigrants, right. And the man and woman have a QR code on their sweater and they kind of barcode on their forehead. There's an army of police around them, there's drones above them, there's cameras beside them. This is what the people who were so overwhelmingly concerned about the open borders. And understand, folks, the open borders were created by both Republicans and Democrats. It's worse under the Democrats. But the Republicans didn't do anything about it either, and so they created this problem because their solution is to have the police state, just like they created the pandemic, which didn't exist because their solution was a bioweapon vaccine. You don't want their solution, and you don't be fooled by what these people are. I'm gonna take a real quick break, folks, and we're going to come back. I want to finish what I was saying about common sense, because we don't have any common sense, and we need to make sense common again, don't we We'll be right.
Speaker 3: Back analyzing the globalists. Next move and now the deep.
Speaker 2: And nutshell, Well, welcome back. And I want to go back to what John Whitehead is working on, because you know he's talking about Thomas pain I ain't got to say I would nominate John Whitehead as the Thomas Paine of our time if I had to pick somebody, I bet he goes back. He quotes Madison and Jefferson, Madison saying if men were angels, we wouldn't need government, right, and Jefferson said, yeah, but in questions of power, let no more be heard in the confidence of man, but bind him down from mischief with the chains of the Constitution. But these are chains that have been easily snapped. As he points out, Trump speaks in the language of kings, of strong men. It would be emperors advocating for personal rule over constitutional government. America's founders rejected that logic. They revolted against tyranny. They built for themselves a system of constitutional restraints, checks balances, divided authority through separation of power. And this is the key thing, an informed, vigilant populace. You know, Jefferson said, the price of liberty is eternal vigilance. That's why Ice hates you filming them. Think about that. All the hard work of the founders is being undone, not by accident, and it's not being done overnight. This is not about left versus right. It's not even about whether Trump is a savior or villain. It's about the danger of concentrating unchecked power in any one individual, regardless of political party, regardless of their personality, or their character or their lack of character. The end does not justify the means.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: That's what we have to understand over and over again. We have to keep coming back to that power can be used for the right reasons today, but it will be used for the wrong reasons tomorrow. History shows that once the machinery of oppression is built, once we have these surveillance systems, the militarized enforcement, the emergency authorities. It does not care who operates the controls. The only question is who will be targeted next. This way is so amazing to me. You know, you see the left and the right constantly going back to January sixth. What lesson did either of them learn other than rabid partisanship.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 2: You know, when you look at John Stewart, you know, or Jesse event or whatever they left is they look at it and they see the people that were fighting, the cops that were there. They don't see what happened before. They don't care what happened afterwards to people who were peaceful protesters. And then you look at the right and they don't even though they saw the weaponization of government, they want more power given to the president just after they were they saw the corruption of the Biden administration. Oh, let's give more power to Washington. No, you need to devolve power away from Washington because there will be another Biden. You just want to make sure he doesn't have the power. I can't understand why the left and the right took these lessons. And this is the understanding of the grassroots people, and that I'm talking about Trump's two point zero has done more to dismantle the nation's constitutional guardrails in any other time in history. This is now unfolding through emergency declarations, warrantless raids, speech based detentions, unaccountable surveillance, military actions launched without consent, debate or constitutional authority. Just one individual that is doing all of this stuff, and we don't. That's the danger of it, he says. And so we look at the sequence that always that despotism always follows. First of all, power is centralized. Well, we can check that box, can't we. And then the next one is accountability is dismantled. Certainly see that as well, don't we. Then finally, once law no longer restrains power, force takes its place. If we had a map, we would have the arrow. You are here. This is the stage that we're at. Just like the other day. If we're talking about the way that civilizations collapse, and we checked off of the five different steps, we're at step number four right now. Step number five is about to begin. If this is how Trump intends to celebrate the country's two and fiftieth birthday, it's maybe by re enacting what the king did. The abuse is that drove Americans to a revolt in seventeen seventy six. Someone might need to clue him into the fact that it ended with Americans rejecting tyranny an absolute rule. You know, That's what I hear when I hear jd Vance talking about how these ice agents have absolute immunity. No they don't, and if they do, shame on us for allowing that to happen. Not under a system of law. Do they have absolute immunity under a system of tyranny?
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 2: When I heard that, folks, I don't care what else jd Vance says or does not that I was supporting him before. I got a lot of questions about how this chameleon has moved himself around the political spectrum in order to ingratiate himself to the technocrats. Have issues with his making money off the self amplifying MR and A JABS and many other things that Jadvance does. He is part He is the handpicked salesman for the technocracy, and you can see that when he says, yeah, our people get absolute community. Well, if that's the way this is going to work, our system is done right now. At this point, you're talking about absolute immunity, absolute tyranny. It's what we're talking about here, Consumed of visions of global conquest and military expansion. Trump has treated sovereignty as negotiable, international law as inconvenient. And we just had this happen yesterday with the people from Greenland and Denmark coming in and when I look on social media, I saw these people saying, oh, yeah, look they're trying to pretend that they're brave, but they're going to cave. You know, this is Trump, He's strong. These are the influencers that some of the most despicable people I've ever seen in my life. I mean, I would never have believed that there would be people like this that I see on social media, and they call themselves conservatives as crazy, the Trump administration is justifying the cold blooded assassination of an American citizen by masked gunmen as an act of self defense and declaring we have absolute immunity and we're not going to be nobody's even going to investigate us. We're going to shut down the investigation from the get go. They told absurd, made up lies that bore no resemblance to the facts of the thing. Because of their utter contempt and their certainty that X and social media and their influencers would cover for them. Ice agents have been battering down doors, ramming into private homes, carrying out warrantless militarized raids that treat constitutional protections as an inconvenience, in human beings as expendable obstacles, I would say, as their personal livestock. That's the way they treat us with this. When a president surrounds themself with military parades and flights, defense budgets to obscene levels, deploys federal forces against the civilian population, and insists that his personal morality is the only safeguard against abuse. The republic is no longer drifting towards tyranny. It is sliding downhill fast. And when ego becomes policy, the results are predictable. Perpetual war, endless surveillance, normalized violence, the criminalization of dissent, a public conditioned to accept abuses in the name of security and patriotism. Well, at least we don't have any more immigrants, right because we would want to come here. Trump influencers and explainers are, in my opinion, enemies of the constitution, their enemies of liberty as well. And their appeasement for Trump really is just beyond disgusting. It's not blind loyalty from the influencers they actually see what's going on. They are putting out the eyes of the people who listen to them and plugging their ears to the sense that they can't. They're told, don't believe what you see, don't believe what you hear. It's the worst kind of group think and double think. Thomas Paine warned that a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right. And this is the essence I think of this. Whataboutism, Oh what about what Biden did or what Obama did or whatever. Whenever Trump is doing something that is criminal that they did and got away with, we need to say this is enough. We're going to stop passing this back left and right and saying, well, our guy can do it, because your guy did it. Americans are being trained to accept what would have once been unthinkable law enforcement that kills without consequence, presidents who operate above the law, war's launched without consent, power exercise without accountability or authority. That normalization is the true danger which brings us to the question of common sense forced Americans to confront in seventeen seventy six, and we have to confront it again. Now, are we going to be a nation that is governed by laws or by the will of a man? Because that was the essence of common sense. Do we want to have a king that is going to just dictate to us? Or are we're going to have consent of the government. Are we going to have laws? Are we going to treat people as human beings rather than livestock? And as he points out, this was the moral foundations that we have lost, or they're really the key. You know, we used to have the black regiment when this country was formed, and you would have pastors who would put this in context for the people who they talked to. But he said, now we've got the Franklin Grahams of this world who've exchanged moral authority so they can have a seat at the table with Trump. As a matter of fact, you know, we talked about Trump being a pedophile protector. One of his spiritual advisors quote unquote has just been convicted of pedophilia, and yet he got a slap on the wrist, just like Jeffrey Epstein isn't that interesting. So they have us believe that the lawful response with all this stuff is just to comply, just to obey, because they've got power. And I have to say, these people have exchanged Christ for Trump. Scripture says John Whitehead does not command blind obedience to power. I agree with that. That's what's wrong with that interpretation of Romans thirteen. Chuck Baldwin. I interviewed him not too long ago, but prior to that, the last time I had interviewed him was several years ago, and it was a few years before we had twenty twenty and the pandemic lockdown and all the blind obedience to authority that's being sold by the people there, and we were talking about how that was going to work. You had all these people say, well, you do whatever the government says. It doesn't matter, you know. And Todd Frele said, if the government tells you put a pinwell on your head, you put a pinwill on your head. He was saying that on the cusp of Biden mandating the vaccine for people in order to have a job or a life or anything else, to mandate the bioweapon that Trump had created. He said that I thought it was reprehensible then, and I still think it is. It's just amazing that he would say that. Tell people, if the government tells you to commit suicide, you commit suicide. Drink the kool aid, inject the kool aid. That's what Todd Friele was saying. I called him pinwill freel and again, blind obedience to power is not what we're told to do. Should you obey God or man? And just because these people are in power, they may be there as a means of testing you, but you don't obey them. Just take a look at And that's what they were saying. Well, you know, we had obviously we had martyrs who when they were told you have to worship Caesar as God, they said, I'm not going to do it, even under penalty of death. That's what I call them martyrs, because there were witnesses to what they had seen, and so they would come back and they say, well, of course, if they tell you to deny Christ or to you know, deny your convictions, you don't follow that. But when I interviewed Chuck Balden we were talking about it, I said, you just wait, these same people who are telling you that, now when push comes to shove, they will tell you to obey the government instead of your convictions. And they did in twenty twenty. They told people shut the churches down. Okay, shut the churches down. Inject yourself with a bioweapon. Okay, y do it. And these people like Franklin Graham were telling you to do that at the same time. So he quotes here John White had quote smartin Luther King Junior said, and regardless of what you think of the man, take a look at what he has to say here. One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. This is that you have to have the discernment and the wisdom to distinguish between what is just and what is unjust, whether you're talking about obedience to government or you're talking about war. You know, are we fighting wars to save lives? Are we fighting wars to end them? Are we fighting so that we can support the greed, avarice and ambition of corrupt men in power. That's the real issue. It comes to worst. And yeah, the concerning thing is that when we look at what the churches have become. This is actually a comedy routined by a comedian. What's his name, industry? Is that his trust Drewski? Is that his name? Yeah, Drewsky. Yeah. And but you know, when I first saw this, I thought it was real. Take a look at what he's doing in terms of uh, this is what megachurches look like.
Speaker 4: Read what you want.
Speaker 2: For those who are listening. He suspended on wires.
Speaker 6: Wanda told us earlier this month that she could not have a baby anymore.
Speaker 3: So I impregnated her with the word of God.
Speaker 4: I'm going to impregnate everyone with the word of God.
Speaker 2: You don't go get pregnant to God.
Speaker 8: Don't go get pregnant with the war to God.
Speaker 1: Don't go get.
Speaker 3: Pregnant to TV of angelists, mega churches, somebody in the congregation. Now he's up in the air again, suspended on ropes because I'm a Christian and I'm walking the blood up here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, it's such a parody. It's blasphemy, right, And that's really what these mega churches have become. I see this guy suspended up on the wires, and it's like, yeah, and I've seen the Christmas programs the big churches in Dallas and everything they do that they got flying angels and Campbell's.
Speaker 3: In the aisles and all of this.
Speaker 2: Suff it's become entertainment. It's like what we began talking about, you know, we had Common Sense was bought by one hundred and twenty thousand people in just three months in the colonies, and it was something that was serious. Today, what do we look at. We're looking at the Big Sellers or Harry Potter Hunger Games, fifty Shades of Gray, and that really is what the church has become. It's reflective of our society, all of that. So he says, the same things that are running through the themes that are running through Pains common Sense and later in as American Crisis are just as relevant now as they were two hundred and fifty years ago. That is that no ruler is above the law, no government is entitled to unchecked power. No people remain free who surrender their conscience to the ambitions of the powerful. And how do we discern all of this stuff. Well, that's where the churches have fallen down. They have become centers of entertainment as well. So with all this happening, we had the FBI rating a reporter's home, citing a leak of classified documents. So this is the FBI, the Cash Bettel FBI, and the or Pete Pentagon, And of course, remember war Pete kicked out all of the news organizations. He said, I don't want you here. I don't want you getting any information that we don't want reported. You have to authorize it with me first, and we're going to come after people got any information like that. It's not that they're telling everybody, you know, well, here's how you can defeat this particular weapon system. We just created a death star and this is the vulnerability. No, it isn't that at all. It's not that at all. It's just anything that's critical of them. And so it's not a surprise at all to see this happening. This happened to a Washington Post reporter. It's kind of an interesting parallel to what we saw the Pentagon papers, isn't it. You know, we had Daniel Ellsberg who had secrets that he had stolen and he passed them off to Washington Post in New York Times. I think both of them got a copy of it, and so they had to decide whether they're going to publish this stuff or not, And it was not anything that was going to get anybody in trouble. It was about the conduct of the war and the attitude of the politicians. And the Supreme Court said, you can't come after the news organizations. You can come after the guy who stole the information and handed it over to him. But we have this thing called freedom of the press that is held in contempt by Pete Hegseth, held in contempt by Cash Mattel because it's held in contempt by their master, Donald Trump. So again they're investigating this leak. It will be interesting to see how this goes because Trump has broken all of the conventions about freedom of the press and free speech, hasn't he If you put something out that he doesn't like, then they are going to come after you. And it appears that this is going to be coming after her. They seized her phone, took her Garmin watch, which would have information about where she has been, that type of thing, And according to Pam Bondi, she said this past week at the request of the Department of War, the Department of Justice, and it's not a Department of War. They haven't officially changed the name that it costs billions of dollars for them to do that. They haven't done that. This whole thing is a fantasy for them. The FBI secued a search warrant at the home of a Washington Post journalist who obtained in reporting who was obtaining and was reporting classified illegally leaked information from a Pentagon contractor. And so I guarantee you We'll I have to wait and see what happens, but I can almost guarantee you that this is not going to be anything that's going to put anybody's lives in danger. It's going to be something that embarrasses Pete access. Well, let me tell you something he should be embarrassed about. GROC is going to get access to classified military networks, right, but not reporters. If you report something that a contractor has told you about their policy, they're going to try to throw you in jail, but they're going to give full access to all the classified military stuff that you should be classified. That's going to go to GROC. This is how foolish excess is. In December, musk chatbot GROC made headlines for casually distributing the addresses and phone numbers of everyday people scraping data from public sources with unsettling ease, while other AI models refused. Now this same chatbot is going to be welcomed into a far more sensitive area. The people have told us that everything must be hidden for national security are going to now turn it over to chatbot that have such a great record for confidentiality. This week, PETE announced that Croc will be integrated into the Pentagon's classified system later this month as part of a sweeping department wide initiative to weaponize AI. Well just be careful. You may have AI weaponized against you, and all I can say, hexth announced the creation of a new role within the Department of Defense, the Chief Digital and Artificial Intelligence Officer. As if we didn't already have enough artificial intelligence and Pentagon before they had computers, right, it's like the another one these oxy morons. So this is a guy who used to work at Amazon's Web services because they've got a lot of government contracts, so they're pulling this guy in for that. Other AI models have their own ethics and safety issues. A futurism survey of chatbots including chat GBT, Microsoft's Copilot, and Groc found that the only Groc was willing to give operational suggestions for hypothetical invasion of Greenland. The rest of them refused, citing international law and other ethical issues. So there you go. That's already set to go for Greenland. Ramp Paul says that Trump's Department of Justice still has not acted on his criminal referral of Fauci. What a surprise? Are you surprised about that? And Fauci is a good example of this. He is the very embodiment of this stuff. Trump set him up as the viceroy and maybe even you could say even higher than that, because he bowed to Fauci. And last thing he did was to give him a medal. I know it was a commendation, not a physical medal, but that's the last thing that Trump did was to honor him. The last thing that Biden did was to pardon him. Why does ram Paul think he's going to get a referral, a criminal referral on Fauci. There's no way the system is going to do. The system has protected him. You might want to start with something a little bit more obvious than what ram Paul did. And what ram Paul is saying is he was on Joe Rogan, and he said that he had been talking to DARF K Junior and r F K Junior, who does not like Fauci and really did a good job of exposing he wrote a whole book about Fauci. Rf K Junior told Ran Paul that Fauci had allegedly told people to destroy messages that he sent them after reading because he has been so connected with intelligence the entire time, has any I mean, you know, going back to Dark Winter and other things like that. That's where the pandemic games came from. And so Rand Paul said, you can't do that. The executive branch, when they communicate, they're required to keep their communications. They're required to do it on governmental devices. So we have this evidence and I've summarized it again as a criminal referral to President Trump, but they're not doing anything with it. I wonder why you might want to start with, why was Fauci paid double what was legal for him to be paid. His salary was supposed to be capped, as everybody's his boss, his boss's boss. Their salaries were capped beneath that of the Vice president, which is just over two hundred thousand dollars facci's salary was higher than the president's salary. It was well over four hundred thousand, and so the question might start there, why was he illegally compensated and what other kinds of illegal compensation did he get in terms of royalties and other things like that. Start with the money that'll get people's attention. We start talking about destroying things and you start focusing on gain of function. Ram Paul doesn't seem to understand that the real gain of function from the COVID fraud, the COVID macduffin, the mcguffin, was there to cause to give gain of function to the government. The government is a dangerous, deadly virus that is metastasized like a cancer. And really the gain of function that came from all that stuff was the fake pandemic. That's the worst gain of function that's there. But of course we've got people like Ursula fond of lying and she is always hated free speech.
Speaker 7: Remember, excellencies, ladies and gentlemen. Yet LAOS, your annual Global Risk Report makes for a stunning and sobering read for the global business community. The top concern for the next two years is not conflict or climate it is disinformation and misinformation for not closely by polarization within our societies.
Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 3: You are listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ursula fond of Ye. She's now saying that free speeches a virus and we need to have a vaccine.
Speaker 3: For it has to kill you if you exercise.
Speaker 2: You know, the vaccine's going to kill you, right, just like the Trump shot. And she has always been after free speech. And of course you know they're at Davos. She was talking to her Klaus. Well, Trump's going to be there talking to her Klaus. Just remember the last time Trump went to Davos, we wound up with a global pandemic a couple of weeks later. So I just hope that doesn't happen again. So again, the first sign of a scoundrel, I think and a liar is somebody who seeks to censor other people, someone like Ursula fond of Lying, somebody like Shlomo the billionaire from Israel who was saying we have to kill the First Amendment in order to protect the First Amendment. The second sign is that they are doing this all as public officials. We have a right to privacy and secrecy, which they deny public officials. As I said before, the very word public means that it's common to all. So if you're a public official, the information that you have should be common to all. Everybody should know what you're doing. We should have transparency. She doesn't like that. In twenty twenty four, Ursula fond of lying who is the non popularly elected President of the European Commission, the ultra girl boss Extraordinaire, came out swinging against free speech and a white Knuncle speech in which she likened thelign information. She said to a virus society must be inoculated against via the vaccine of pre bunking is what she called. That's just censorship. But pre bunking is actually even more than censorship. It's identifying people. It's what we talked about with a CCPA, the Coalition for Content Providence and Authentication that Gates and microsoftware pushing through, and they got hardware software companies as well as the people who are going to tell you what's true or not, you know, the establishment media like New York Times, Washington Post, BBC. And then once they got that, the hardware and software company is going to label your content. Whether it was a picture, text, or video or audio, they would label it and prevent you from even uploading it. That'd be pre bunking, right.
Speaker 8: One of the set things to me is I can imagine a lot of people would be ecstatic about this from a young age. You know, I'm dumb, so I like to go on the internet and argue with people. I realized most people automatically default to argumentation from authority. Well, this person over here with a lab coat or a doctorate says this, Well does it make any sense? Well, it doesn't matter. This person who got a degree said it, So your argument doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They don't want to debate the facts. They don't want to do science. I remember at the beginning of this thing, I played the clip over the pandemic thing. They had six people in white lab coats and there was going to be a person speaking. Before this person speaks, they want to have the authority of the people in white lab coats, so they had these people go out on stage. Three of them go out on one side of the podium, cross their hands, stand there in their white lab coats. So you got three on each side and white lab coats six total, and then the speaker comes out and takes the podium. That's the insanity of this. That's exactly what you're talking about, Travis. You're right, as technology evolves, we need to build up societal immunity. She's set around information manipulation. Research has shown that pre bunking is more successful than debunking, and that prevention is preferable to a cure. Well, I just got to say to Ursula fond of lying. Her actual name is Ursula vond Leyden or Leiden, I guess, but anyway, she's.
Speaker 3: Fond of lying.
Speaker 2: I just got to say, I've got natural immunity to government lies. I don't need to be vaccinated anymore because you know, it's like being exposed, right, according to virology, virology is an ultimate lie. But according to the science of virology, you know, you get exposed to something and you get immunity to it. Once you see how the government has lied, and we should have all seen that in twenty twenty. Once you see that, you should have immunity to government lies and the fact that they for their agenda just by labeling people and by then ranking them which is what SloMo was talking about. He wasn't just talking about censorship, he was talking about this pre bunking. We're going to take something we disagree with, We're going to label that person as a terrorist or as a liar or whatever, and we're going to stop them from being able to publish anything whatsoever. So we appreciate your support. Thank you for that, and that's our show for today. Tomorrow, we're going to have a couple of great interviews. We're going to have the Doctor's doctor Sam Bailey and her husband Mark Bailey are going to be joining us from New Zealand. And Sam Bailey is the only person I know that has lost two careers over her integrity of opposing this COVID pandemic stuff. She had a very lucrative career, a very successful TV presenter in New Zealand, and both she and her husband are physicians. And we're going to talk in that interview about what was done to them. You won't believe what they did and what they're still doing to them, attacking them financially after losing their careers as doctors because they told people the truth, and losing her career also as a presenter they have held their line and they've kept their integrity, their real model for people, and they got a lot of information for you as well, not only about the vaccines, but about virology and viruses as well. So they're going to be joining us tomorrow, and Jeryl Slenti is going to be joining us and he's going to talk about his trends for twenty twenty six. I know a lot of people have been very interested to hear what Joy Clinti thinks it's going to be happening in this very interesting year. So thank you for joining us today. Great program coming up tomorrow, Have a good day. The common Man, they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 3: That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away.
Speaker 2: Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 3: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 2: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com