Speaker 1: Is John Solomon on you. Yes, huh, yes, yes, all right, just do breaking news, breaking news well with us today. The person who has is uh, he is closest to the ground in Washington now works personally for for President Donald Trump on certain investigations that he wanted done. Where we worked together at the Hill one hundred years ago, John Solomon, what's I mean? Tell us what the heck is going on right now?
Speaker 2: Well, the world is taking shape right in front of our eyes. A very big development last night, President Trump announcing that Hamas has agreed to disarm as the next phase of the peace proposal between Hamas and Israel. Of course, it requires an Israeli withdrawal from Casam, which was part of the plant. But it is a sign of.
Speaker 3: Progress that, even though it's an iron proxy.
Speaker 2: It is put on the table an idea that can move the region towards more peace. Even as the President sets up his own attacks on Iran for its most recent bad behavior. More rocket firing by Iran, the return fire from the United States incredibly intense, targeting large parts of the Revolutionary Guard songholds in Iran, and it looks like now the President is prepared to have another two three weeks of extraordinary bombardment of Iran to eradicate or to diminish the Revolutionary Guard, which has been the worst of the actors in the country, killing its own people when they protested and launching most of the lethal attacks against American soldiers.
Speaker 3: So a lot of taking shape.
Speaker 2: There are hopeful signs when you look at Amas, and then there are some difficult times ahead for Iran in the aerial bombardment.
Speaker 3: That's going to continue over the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: John, we talked about it early this morning at six o'clock in the morning. The fact is that what's going on with Hamas, it looks like Israel did their job. It looks like the United States did their job, and they're pretty much clean unless they sneak in some guy from my Ran in the middle of the night and shoots off something to prove that we're wrong. Uh So Hamas is taking you know, that's what they do. You know, they're sticking somebody into Iraq to shoot something off to just say, oh, see there's war in Iraq. Yeah, you know what. The real the real test of if there's really war or not is I tell people, the real test is look at the price of oil. Those oil traders, they know more than all of us put together. And that's what it is. So the next question is that we brought up this morning is Lebanon and Hezballah, and that job I think belongs to Israel to take care along with the Lebanese government and the Hoodies. That's Saudi Arabia's job to take care of them.
Speaker 2: You're exactly right, And yesterday you saw Saudi Arabia announce the coalition. I think of a dozen countries that would join them in making sure that the Hoodies don't block up other shipping lanes across the Middle East. So what you're seeing is sort of an outsourcing, a strategic outsourcing of various military operations. The Saudi Arabia is going to take on Yemen, and the Hoodies, Israel Lebanon for the first time working together in four decades, going to take on Hezbela, and the United States is going to take on Iran. That strategic division of labor could have a really devastating effect in Iran, particularly if the continuing financial stranglehold on Iran continues.
Speaker 3: To drain its money. So keep a very close eye.
Speaker 1: But what you.
Speaker 2: What you laid out, John, is exactly the strategy. You now have a coalition of Arab partners alongside.
Speaker 3: Of Israel in the United States, and each one.
Speaker 2: Is taking on a part of the war and basically eliminating the proxies one by one while we hammer Iran directly. You could see a very different Middle East when this is all over with.
Speaker 1: So John, you're there, You're in a White House, You're in Washington. I mean, how the heck did we allow space Aim to do such stupidity, and how does the rest of NATO allow Spain to do such stupidity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a very when you look at what has happened in Cuato.
Speaker 1: It's very, very sad to see.
Speaker 2: But it is a culmination of two decades of lawless migration in Europe. Europe is what the socialists would love to do to America. Borderless, lawless, and so this large migration of people were near the border. The Spanish authorities did not deployed. They got overrun, both migrants and regular people injured, harmed.
Speaker 3: Now they have to do a troop deployment.
Speaker 2: But that is the ultimate case study of what a borderless society, what a socialist border society wants. Spain has drifted further and further away from its Western values and particularly away from the United It.
Speaker 1: Was a Christian country and they allow and nobody's really saying, and I have nothing against Muslims, but all the military age people of Moroccan Muslims, ninety percent of them, have drifted into the town. They're breaking into people's homes because they need food, they need a place to sleep. They can't just sleep on the beach. I mean, how can this nonsense go on? I mean, do we allow more invasion in New York City and they break into apartments and nobody's gonna protect.
Speaker 2: Us when you take Spain. It is our American looking glass moment. We look at what's happened to Europe, whether it's in Brussels or France or Spain. The socialist open borders society is going to prove to once again to be a failed project. The history of civilation tells us borders are important, law and order important. When you abandon those things for some romanticized view of government.
Speaker 3: Which is what the socialists and the Marxists and as.
Speaker 2: George Soros thinkers, do, you see the failure It comes in the form of economic fare. It comes in the form of death, that comes in the form of migration, that actually creates hardship for the migrants. It isn't better for the migrants. So I think eighteen of the migrants side.
Speaker 4: Twenty four, twenty four, now twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the number keeps creeping up. So everybody loses in that role.
Speaker 3: And we've known that Sisty has taught this time and time against socialisdia.
Speaker 1: If I lived in Spain, if I lived in Spain, do I have the right to protect my home? Do I have somebody's trying to break into my home? Do I have the right to shoot them? I mean, I want to know that because if John, if this happens in New York, if this happens, if we have another democratic administration and they start to invade New York, who's going to protect them.
Speaker 5: But here's a bigger problem with that. So fine, you have a firearm and people are breaking in this over sixty thousand of them. How many rounds of munitions do you think that you have? Eventually they win because you run on the.
Speaker 1: Old They limited the amount of munitions you could have in New York.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, Okay, every time I buy AMMO, they have to check me out.
Speaker 1: All right, So what is happening here? You know, Spain is getting invaded. I'm not going to say migrants looking for a job the military. Even Fox is saying it, military age males coming in. What does that mean? Doesn't that mean something to somebody? I mean, you're right next to the president. You have to whisper that in his ear.
Speaker 2: Well, these are important moments. He's acutely aware of it. Listen, he called out Spain when he was in Europe. The last time he sharply called out Spain. He actually warned that Spain was on a collision chorus with failure. And not about a few weeks later after the President called them out, you have this extraordinary, deadly episode. But the Europe itself has to come to grips that it is drifting away from its Western civilized roots. And the more drifts away, the more harm it has. Right now, Great Britain has an economy that's smaller than any economy in the United States. That's a sad statement. You see the rest in that country, you see it in France, you see it in Brussels. Europe is proving that democratic socialism and communism and open borders and lawlessness doesn't work.
Speaker 1: And that's why what WABC said it first. All right, w ABC said it first. And you remember, John, me and you've been on for a long time together. Yes, And the fact is that Great Britain, the real reason for Brexit was not economic. One of the real reasons was invasion. They woke up with the Brits woke up one day and they went from sixty seven percent British down to forty seven percent and they had an oh crap moment.
Speaker 2: You're exactly right. Brexit was all about illegal migration and the law the sort of the borderless dream that the Sorost world had for Europe. It's clearly proven a decade later to have been a huge failure, the lawless bordlist Acidy. But Britain itself kind of flips back and forth and it can't decide what identity it once. And I think it's at a crucial tipping point right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what, John, I just want to say, since you are there by the President's side, as you know, I was probably the closest human being to President Trump ever. I know him and I know his disposition you think that finally the Middle East is understanding that there is a expiration date on Donald Trump's patience and if they push this too far, knowing him as well as I do, this could be the end of Iran once and for all. And I have a funny feeling that's why you're starting to see, for example, Hamas and others willing to come to the table now because they know it's going to be one way or the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're onto something.
Speaker 2: I think the President gave every opportunity, every trust opportunity for Iran to build trust and show it could be a responsible member of the world community and maybe move away from its craziness.
Speaker 3: It can't he understands for tiup of.
Speaker 2: The IRGC to be crazy. I think we have a very important story this morning. I think what's going on as the President now made a decision based on the reporting of my reporters, nothing directly that I know from the President, because they still do journalism every day, that they are going to eradicate the IRGC, which is the thirty or forty thousand troops that keep the entire country pinned down. They slaughter people the second they move out. They're going to get rid of that force in such so.
Speaker 1: It is thirty to forty thousand troops, because you know, I've been saying that for a long time, and then my own some of my own reporters are refuting me. So, oh, it's one hundred and fifty thousand, he said, thirty to forty thousand. And at what point do we get the Iranian army time? At what time do we get the kurage? What time do we get civil unrest among the normal Persian people.
Speaker 2: I think that is the movement that the President is trying to create right now. So the IRGC is in at forty to fifty thousand range, there are a couple hundred thousand Iranian soldiers across them. But the elite IRGC, they're really bad dudes.
Speaker 3: Kill their own people and slaughter them.
Speaker 1: Like we saw in January, they killed thirty thousand people.
Speaker 3: They did, and without even blinking an eyelash.
Speaker 2: Or even having a moment of moral doubt that if you eradicate that group very quickly, then you have the ability for street protests to start to spread, and then a more natural revolution can occur. I think that's where the president has come to now, and when that moment of street revolution comes, perhaps you'll see some Arab and Israeli forces go in and try to help the people overthrow what's left of the government.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, the administration has learned there are civilians that seem to want to end this war.
Speaker 2: But the IRGC has them trapped. So the goal now is to eliminate the IRGC, or render it useless and unable to attack its own people and open the door for revolution. That's the story we have this morning, based on a lot of reporting. I think that's where the president is. And by the way, I don't think Iron's going to get another break. I think this time they are getting hammered into. The IRGC is one big pile of rumble.
Speaker 4: I says, I's time to throw that bucket of water on the wicked witch of the West. John Solomon from Justin News, also an advisor to the president, Thank you so much for.
Speaker 3: All of that. Great for hearing with you guys.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning.
Speaker 5: You can hear Sit and.
Speaker 6: Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC Radio. Dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here