Speaker 1: Says to start stream.
Speaker 2: I see where it says click to end.
Speaker 1: I don't see that. It says start, but I don't know if it started the stream.
Speaker 2: It did because I see end stream.
Speaker 1: Well let's see, mh is everybody seeing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got people starting to filter in.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Everyone live on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Welcome the British Syndicate, Matt you're a screw and the Chuck dog Dizzle? Who's in the house. What's up? Chuck? Nice to have you back.
Speaker 3: Hello. Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 1: Now? Yes? We can?
Speaker 3: All right, Well I left it, came in and came back out. See if I fixed it?
Speaker 1: See if it fixed it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we came on earlier. We're trying a whole new thing. We didn't have an intro. Obviously, we usually have an intro. So for those of you that didn't see the new intro for the moment, that's that's our new intro. Our intro is too offensive for YouTube. Hits something.
Speaker 3: Did himself. That's depends her. I know we had a mic my functions, but saw something going on. I'm gonna fix it after this guy's I promise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a pro. Nobody can hear her. Did you hear her just now?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, so but her MIC's off though too. If you look and see like the mic she.
Speaker 1: Turned it off, she's there.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: What do we what's the new news? First? Let's start with Chuck. We we talked about a little bit earlier, but this is the actual show. People weren't really expecting us to be live when we were. What's new dude? We missed you. Man.
Speaker 3: I've been busy, brother, in the middle of a move, very busy. Uh, of course, you know when you got a garden and stuff cuts, it's always fun moving ship, dude. How can I say that? Yeah, that has been fun, just getting you know, getting genetics home and stuff like that. And then uh, recently like just working on being a dad. Actually, me and my o Lett. You gonna have a kid, dude, Like it's all planned right, so pretty uh, pretty excited, psyche psyched about that. So right now just kind of I don't know, man, I'm in this dad mode lately, Matt. I'm just thinking about dads.
Speaker 1: Love that, you know it.
Speaker 3: Being responsible guys, I'm believe it or not, there is people out there. There is a person out there that will have sex with me. So I convinced her to you know, have a baby somehow, and uh, you know, yeah, so just kind of in that mind frame of being a dad, bro, I feel like a loser of my whole life, you know, Matt, And uh, just I always had I've always had friends and stuff. It ain't like that. But I've always feel like I ain't never done anything meaningful.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I set off on an adventure three or four years ago to come to come and find a genetics, Matt, to see what it was all about. I did that. I lived my dream. I smoke blunts with fucking Rob Clark on a dock in Michigan, fam, and I live Michigan.
Speaker 1: This did happen.
Speaker 3: I lived my dream, hung out with the Nallague, got to meet Hanel all these guys, and uh, man, I just want to be a dad kind of nowadays, Dude, I don't know. I feel like I've lived my dream, I believe or not. How even though it's sad, Matt, my dream was just to meet some dudes that like grew weed really well, and uh, you know, just check out the Kim Dog.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's what's more to life than that?
Speaker 3: Nothing? So now I'm a dad. I'm working on being a dad now.
Speaker 1: Bro. That's awesome, that's fucking that's great news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, congratulations, I'm hyped you. You and Pincer ever gonna make some babies.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, my genetics do not need to spread from my biological genetics do not need to spread.
Speaker 3: You ain't kidding, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, due like Screws Dad, especially Farmer Dan a few other guys really inspired me to to kind of to try to be you know, just to be a dad bro. Like seeing like, man, these guys do the stuff and make it work, and maybe I can make it work too. Bro. I've always been kind of weird about my my choice of life or my life choices, right because it's like, you know, especially growing up when I was younger, I was like, this ain't no environment for a kid. But now more stable, you know, and feel like I could keep it together. So I don't know, man, I'm just I'm super excited to do dad ship. Bro.
Speaker 1: That's fucking cod mm hmm. Everybody needs a good dad this earth.
Speaker 3: That's right, guys, I'm pollinated.
Speaker 1: The old lady pollinated the old lady. Did you pollinate or did.
Speaker 3: You that's some Florida ship man. That's the proper gang bang. And I ain't ain't inter sharing guys. Well, I'm into sharing, guys, but not right. We're back, Matt, we're back. We're on Rumble. We're not right wingers yet, guys. It depends on how much you're paying.
Speaker 1: But if they pay a lot, maybe, I don't know. I kept hearing I was paid lefty, but I never got a dying.
Speaker 3: So I can't believe that you've actually made a little money.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm we're on a fucking roll. Dude, shout out Rumble.
Speaker 1: Let's go, dude, shout out rumble.
Speaker 3: No and all. Honestly, if they're gonna let us do the show, yeah, let's go. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chuck wasn't here when we talked about what we were going to try out tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh what what was that?
Speaker 2: Moving over after?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's right, a bit and having a little maybe like a Rumble exclusive since they they're they've been treating as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, so yeah, we're gonna do a little bit on here for just a while, and then we're gonna do a full show on Rumble tonight. We want to get some of our YouTubers over to Rumble. And you know, I was very hesitant to come to Rumble because of what I saw when I opened Rumble. Obviously I'm I am. Yeah it was. It wasn't a lot of ship I was into. Right, If we want to see ship we're into somewhere, you have to make it happen. So let's make it happen. Let's let's be that for us, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like and honestly that I mean, we've been YouTube has been nothing but a pain in the ass. Yeah, and if we mean fuck, we've had to move discord servers, We've moved this, You've moved the show from i G onto YouTube already, and now YouTube is you know, kind of pulling funck ship the way that i G did.
Speaker 2: So you know, we just got to go where.
Speaker 3: You explain to Donali what Rumble is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta get on Rumble. He loved that.
Speaker 2: Send him a link for the for the fireside after this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be kind of thank you for coming in on Rumble, Jack, thank you for coming in on Rumble. Justin and d Rock too.
Speaker 3: I I did make an a count and follow the channel Matt on rumble. Ah, it's called Chuck Chucky, uh, Chuck Chuck Dizzel, three thousand, all the names where he took, dude, so I had to do three thousand.
Speaker 1: They tried to hijack in the Chuck dizzl. Alright, you know who it was.
Speaker 3: You know who?
Speaker 1: You know who took all those names, don't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Probably, but I'll probably be honest.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't think they've been messing with me anymore, but you know, shout out to them. I hope they're doing well. And double double D batteries lined up. Keep that thing rocking and vibrating in that.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right? What's new with you? Screw anything?
Speaker 4: Harvesting some stuff now, some stuff is dry and about to go into cure. Uh, about to flip some other to other other spaces too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's working, bro. We see you off, munch.
Speaker 1: We do. I was able to resize the chat earlier, but it won't let me resize it now for.
Speaker 2: Some real Yeah here you keep going, let me see.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I could hear pins earlier and I haven't changed anything, so I don't know what's going on with that. That's weird, it is it.
Speaker 1: Is an interesting change over, like going from Rumble or stream Yard to Rumble. And for people watching this, you don't really probably don't know how we've been doing what we do. We use a program that puts it to you know, Instagram, Facebook, all the all the other places right and YouTube as well. But YouTube, we've constantly had problems on YouTube for no reason. Last time that they didn't give us a good reason either and kicked this off for two weeks. So this is going to be our home and if you do not move, you will not be watching the show. But we will also be on audio podcasts. We may put some shorts on YouTube. We've given so many hours to YouTube, so much content to YouTube. We have made YouTube tons of money and I've been treated like absolute ass and yeah, there's no fixing it.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for a new adventure. Matt Let's rockc out on from Rumble.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, I mean I've gone from like we had the live feeds back in the day on Instagram to you know, three hundred people live like each week, and now it went down to you know, like we'd be lucky to crack a hundred like each week, and then it gets way worse each week, and then when YouTube interferes it does stuff like that. It is way way way I mean, look at, look at but it does. It doesn't even nobody knows, nobody cares. So got to keep it one place so hopefully we can rock it.
Speaker 3: It sucks for like the viewers because at the end of the day, you know, especially if you're doing like a weekly show and you're getting strikes and stuff every of the week and you can't consistently be there. It sucks because I mean I see a lot of people on the comments like no show this week, what the heck? Like, Yeah, stuff like that. So it is a bummer, man. But hey, if Rumble's gonna let us do what we want to do, I think, yeah, I think that's the right move man, for sure. Yeah it does. It does sound way better, I think. To Chaka Bro, somebody in the comment said the audio is way better here. I think so too, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is a major plus.
Speaker 3: I like the blond too, Matt like the blonde.
Speaker 1: It wasn't it wasn't meant to be seen. My hair is never ever meant to be seen blonde. But I have to my my mohawks so long right now. It's kind of hard to tell what by myself. Shaving it by myself would be really hard to wait for my my brother's girlfriend to come over tomorrow and diet.
Speaker 3: Cut it right. Man, you sho you you shave your mustache a certain way, and you know you you join a camp and start raising your arm up so well, you'd be a perfect little little jourman.
Speaker 2: You become a bar over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, if they're cool with us doing this ship, I think it's been a great place. I meant to ask you, are you planning on doing any more shows with Cus? That would be a great, great way to get something going on here. Maybe get him on here with you, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he he's still interested in doing stuff man, Like we've been talking about, you know, doing some some things and different ideas we have. I think he is tired, just he along with myself and I'm and this is without naming anyone, we both look at the cannabis world very similar when it comes to not necessarily specific individuals, but a lot we agree on a lot, but that there is just so much bullshit and so many people just outright snaking people's hopes and wasting their time and money when there's people doing it seriously and that care about this, and and I know that drives him as much as it drives me. And Yeah, I mean I think we I think we're gonna have some more shows. I love the Cannon Bible shows. Those were some of my favorite shows as fun as fun to do. Yeah, I'm not sure it's it was. It was kind of a one off thing there. I mean, they're the Big Book of Buds. But again, like we talked about during those shows, those were pay to play. You had to pay to be in the Big Book of Buds. So like I might as well be reading High Titans magazines and talking about the c companies in there, if you know what I mean, Like if I go to the Big Book of Buds. But yeah, I hope we have some other reasons to bring him back on, and I'm sure we will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, any news on his I've been on a loop for about a month and a half, just I know, Yeah, any news on the I don't know if he spoke. I think he's spoken publicly about the facility or whatever they're he's thinking about doing with the nursery or whatever. Maybe Yeah, that still works.
Speaker 1: Still in the works, still in the works.
Speaker 3: What if a hell what a hell of a field trip, you know, travel in the world. I would travel across the country just to go see that, see that dude.
Speaker 1: Well, when it happens, we are going to make sure and do a grand grand opening where we have the syndicate there everybody who wants to fly out, see us, hang out with us, talk with us. Ship party time then too. And we're still talking about a party coming up. But you know, we have a lot, there's a lot going on, and and we realize, like everybody's finances are different right now than they were maybe even three months ago. It's hard for people like to Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's a tough time. What's up for the dance? Handsome dance?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Plane tech is crazy right now? Man, I got to get out there and see then Aulio at some point anyway, So maybe maybe do it all then and just try to see the nursery and go see d and I don't know, just hang out. I get to see a couple of guys next week in Virginia. Oh what oh wow, you get to go see ern and uh I think Sean too, So it'd be good you're heading to v A. Yeah, I missed out on the weddings, so I feel bad. And I got my truck fixed a month early. This fucking time. I wasn't playing around, dude. So uh, they're only like five hours away. So I'm all right out there and crash there for a couple of days and uh, try out some dogs, sheet and a few other things, and you know, just hang out and do some barbecue. It's earned. It earns his birthday. He probably don't mind, not sure that, but yeah, birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy early birthday.
Speaker 3: We love you. Gonna go out there and get downright dirty with all the VA homies, you know, not a ringing them guys, UK welcome.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: What's up? Buck? What's up? Everybody? What's up? Jack druck muff pinned through everybody in chat. I appreciate you. That's important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people have been asking where the fuck is Chop.
Speaker 3: I've been making babies, bro. Moving dude. You know they say moving's like one of the top most stressful things, harder things do your life, and I fucking believe that now, dude. Oh shit, you know you tell stories about moving like clones and all the ship in the back of the trucks. Bro, I didn't really understand like the gravity of all that, Like, I don't know, dude, it's a lot, bro, that's a fucking timing alone, is like trying to time stuff, you know, to get something moved, and you know it's a lot, dude. Shout out to the homies, man, Yeah, go some of you guys, some of the stories. Like I think I thought I was talking about this earlier, thinking about anytime I think I gotta do work to get some good homegrown bud for myself. Man, I think about mad Jagg and like all the ship that he went through, uh yeah, down in the fucking canyon and like.
Speaker 1: Dropping ship out of a helicopter.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, like in scarface or something like. That's so cool, bro, I think about that a lot. I always think, Man, I'm a pussy if anytime I'm shoving like manure or something, I think to must have, like, man, I'm a bitch, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, he's hardcore. I like that, like the idea of like flying in a in a helicopter and like kicking out fucking a bunch of nitrogen.
Speaker 3: Yeah he said that one bust. What do you said something busted?
Speaker 1: Other busted. Yeah, it was all white on a background.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what's that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: What did you like most of your bro? I told Matt this. I don't know if I've talked to you guys since I ran ran all those out and dude, a lot of those things is like a lot of them lean sour for the first starters. So it's kind of like one of those deals is like, why would I even fuck with this if I want some sours? I got the cut I was from the cut. Something that was interesting though, I guess was like the kim D or the East the kim D to the East coast. That was pretty cool. One of them felled like baby poop, bro, like straight up baby poop. The other one was just saying I had what should I sorry?
Speaker 1: That makes sense? Yeah, there is baby ship tones in uh yeah.
Speaker 3: And then uh to the shoreline stuff, bro, that was the biggest letdown I think, man. Like, there was one that I really liked, and I kept the seeds from that. I did some like chuck in with it, but uh, I liked that one because it was like basically like a shore, like a shoreline with the smell. Uh, not so much to look at, it just it kind of like it just became lanky, bro and actually stretched more than like shore does. The other shores to the East coast, Bro, they were just basically like these really like short like bush almost bushy cut one really leaned towards shore and smell and the way it looked and everything. But that was one of those situations. Man, It's like I just grow sure, you know what I mean? Now the ones I did I thought was cool. Was I think I hit what was it? Maybe jealousy or it was jealousy? The East coast like that was pretty much a sour that was like came out kind of purple. So that that was neat. But I mean, dude, nothing to write home about. Like, well, I take that back. The Bubba. The Bubba East Coast stuff was fucking tight, dude. I was actually surprised, like out of all of them, the kim d to the East Coast and then the Bubba. The all I did like six of the Bubba's to the East coast, and they all were kind of different, but they all stretched more like a sour did. But you know, the range was more like the nose was more in like the Bubba range and some of them leaning towards sour. But yeah, dude, I really liked those, you know, the stuff I hit, all the modern stuff I hit to it. That was the only stuff that didn't really show as much sour. I guess because it's so in brand. Maybe I don't know, maybe you guys no more. But a lot of that just was cookies that came through on that. I don't know, man, I'll be honest, like I was just kind of let down, dude, I could have I'll be I thought about this. I was like, man, I should just grab a bunch of the blue sours or hit that to the fucking the East Coast and just rock that and been done with it. But you know, sometimes you gotta take that long route, dude and see it for yourself. For you and Matt said it in a million times, right, he said, you're just gonna see more sour when you breathe with it is pretty dominant. So it's like, that's pretty much what I saw, you know. Uh. Now, I will say the the S one of the East Coast that I did that that I actually managed to get to come up, I think like hardly any seeds from that reversal, but the S one I did keep that, and maybe I'll try reverse on that or somebody came out dead up like the like East Coast. It was. It was really interesting because the variegation was there. Yeah, dude, dude, just like a split like a copy'll damn near. I'm gonna run them some more. I'll get some better pictures. I did that seed run, So I never really liked sharing seed seed run pictures. You know, they were like shit, dude half the time.
Speaker 1: They Yeah, people don't get that, like they always want to see a picture. I'm like, I want to see a cedar room.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. Like that being said, though, like somebody that maybe like doesn't have the Cuts, I think probably be like, oh wow, this is so school whatever. It's just a put you in a weird position when you know, I've collected a lot of like the Kim stuff to sour stuff from CSI, from you, from the other dudes, uh and stuff like that. But it puts you in a weird spot when suddenly you you know, you get hooked up with the Cuts and then you're like, man, like do I try to build on what they've already done? And I can't even toot my own horror, Like that like like H and L and those guys and Matt, they crush it. They've done stuff like I can't we all.
Speaker 1: All of us work from other people's stuff.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah no, but I'm never gonna be like I'm not gonna do what CSI or you guys do better with like say sour or D. So it's and I don't want to go down that road a bunch. So, like lately I've been messing with some more modern stuff and then really just leaning into stuff that I've already made and I'm hunting through essentially. So but that's the thing when you when you're doing this shit, bro, was like you just especially making seeds and stuff, you don't want to do what everybody else is doing. But it's funny, it gets into weird character. It's hard, dude, especially even when names. Bro, I understand why my fuckers slap Z's on ship, every every everything, bro, cause it's like I was trying to make some names up for some chucks I did and bro, like even though like the actual name and the person who made them weren't big or known, it's like they did exist and it's like, holy shit, dude, Like I can't you said that before, like all the like if you if you could make it, if you make a cross and somebody priory made it or at least taking the name idea dude, nuts, dude, like it, spent two days googling and see if like people have these names and stuff. And then what sucks too is like, say, I know some people might not like this, but there for a minute I was fucking around selling some autos on straining and shit like that, and bro, you don't have fucking like the names of what the strains are in the name itself. Essentially, like the search engines just suck and people don't fuck with it. But like, yeah, so that's an That's another thing too, I don't like. But like I'm nobody. So it's like, you know, if I want want any kind of attention or anyone to look at my ship, I got to kind of lean into that smith, you know. But I don't know. I don't know, bro, I'm ranting, my bad, my bad, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm just yeah, I mean, it's the name convention is is It's crazy. I mean you go from you know, a few hundred breeders around the world and that you know, among them maybe a hundred that are well known enough to where multiple people know their names, and then all of a sudden, there's you know, I'm hearing all these people come in all the time. Hey, you have you ever heard of fucking jockets sheets? Like, you know, it's a great name for a s. But when it comes to names, like it got to the point, especially when it comes to strain names, where I said, I told myself, you know what, I don't give a fuck about googling names anymore, Like there are too many people. There are too many names of strains that are one off, that are like a one off polyhybrid bag seed chuck from someone's room that may get run passed around once or no more than that, and people get mad that, you know, using their name. I don't care. I don't care anymore. Like if someone's used as a name that I have, it happens, you know, like there's too many's too many fucking names to be getting mad about that. I mean, back in the day, it was a little different because there was only a small amount of us. And if you put a lot of money into marketing something and someone took it and used it and got credit for right, Like what happened with with my blueberry muffin cut. That makes me off because at that time there was only one blueberry muffin and there was pictures of it everywhere. It was in magazines and books, and then it gets hijacked. But now I don't even care about that shit anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really care about I guess at the end of the day, I thought to myself, like, at least I don't know, I figured out to do a quick Google or whatever and see if it's there. If it's there, you know, there was a couple that I thought, like, man, I was going to use this one, but then yeah, I don't know. I know they wouldn't really care if somebody did that to me so much, but I just, yeah, I guess somewhat trying to I guess eventually I get tired of doing that, right, and yeah, just fuck it. But I don't know, trying to be somewhat respectful to the catch before me. I don't got any skin in the game, you know, I don't. I'm not the og or nothing, so I got to kind of walk light a little bit. So do I feel like, but I don't know, not do with that like that but you know what I mean, man, just trying to be respectful, especially like you know, I get it. But yeah, dude, I've just been having a blast. I got up so many seas I've collected over the year, some hype stuff, some from cso ahanel you I want to run some more I X and stuff like that. It's just I don't really got a lost space and now so it's like I gotta really choose what I'm fucking with.
Speaker 2: Be choosy.
Speaker 1: And you know what, this is the perfect moment. If you're one of those people who needs to be choosy, we have some options for you. Oh yeah, we have let me get rid of us. There you go, There you go, Harmer Freeman dot com if you want to know the sex of your plants very early on, I.
Speaker 3: Believe, what is it? Two weeks and I'm not sure in those man, I haven't ever fund.
Speaker 1: It'll actually say that this is a former Freeman dot com. Let's see, it doesn't whatever it is, it doesn't take long. It's you can.
Speaker 2: Take it off of like the first like set of true leaves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first set of true leaves, that's right, or.
Speaker 2: But that was years ago. I'm about to use them again.
Speaker 4: Once we get the code, I'm going to order some and and use them up just to help get through some rag packs. You know, pop a little bit more than I probably should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know it'll help you get males out if you're not good at identifying males early on, or if you don't want to waste the plants, the pot space or the light energy, I mean, electricity is more expensive than ever. You know. They also have HLV kits. They have very special kits that have HLV and the can of crypt dick virus and the lettuce one. I think, Yeah, this is all this stuff is very important because if you're one of those people who is going and buying clones online like a dipshit like Chuck Dizzle, and you bringing h HHLV in your room and fusarium and all this stuff, you want to have the ability to to run these tests. Russet might very important get passed around a lot, very They're very actually pretty easy to deal with with micro andniced sulfur. Yeah, Farmer Freeman, We're gonna have some coupon codes coming up soon for all of our watchers and then people that are a part of the syndicate and a part of our discord will have an even bigger percentage off. So go in the discord, check out Farmer Freeman, and we will have coupons for you very soon. But yeah, this is important stuff and figure i'd put it in there before. Well, I don't think there is a way to shut this down to just uh oh wait, yep, I can actually disconnect YouTube now. Oh yeah, So what we are going to do and I want to give everybody time. Is there a link that we can give people so that they can watch us. I clicked it, but I'm seeing some other completely different the NBC stream okay live link in the chats?
Speaker 3: Yeah, real quick, dan, uh, I'm going to brother, I am. I promise. I got a laundry list to go. And you just wanted to give away too, by the way, so send me your info or whatever. You want some packs, dog, I don't know if you saw, but you want you want some packs? And also, uh, somebody else was asking earlier about the Bubba I think it was Jack. It's it was the I did Bubba times East Coast Man and then I did some Chucks on top of that one.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you know, I actually want to cup with a sour Bubba I did a long time ago. I didn't. Did someone else want to cup with my straight? Yeah? But there's good stuff. It's there's excellent stuff.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe. Yeah, it's it really because see for me, like I haven't had an issue growing out Bubba. I'll let them vedge for a little bit longer, so I'll get them. They'll go a little bit uh length here for me. Then the first few times I ran, I'm I was trying to flip them too early. But uh, but the I like how I gave a stretch to him, bro, because like I like running Bubba and kim D and some of these plans do, but like they stay more short and bushy. So it's like you're essentially for me at least a lot of times on net my shit, So it helps. But like if you put like say D next to sour or East Coast or ninety one, that it just gets dorshed, Like it just gets covered and and a lot of the light gets taken by the other plants. So ship my bad. I lost my train of thought. Oh oh but yeah, so the the the Bubba to the East Coast is nice because there was this more stretch, dude, Like, I don't know, a lot of the leaves and especially yeah, especially the leaves came out very Bubba like, but the like body the stretch of the planet was more like a more like a sour, and the nugs kind of just were, you know, either kind of lean either one. But yeah, dude, I was really happy with with that. That that one in particular surprised me. Of course, I like Bubba. Some people just don't like Bubba. I think a lot of people grow Bubba badly and that's why they don't like it. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but I just really like I'm a Bubba guy. I like Bubba. Yeah, me too. You made a bunch of Bubba ship I hope.
Speaker 1: I did early on, Like I did a big Bubba reversal. It made a lot of Bubba crosses. But I didn't see a sy rules the day with Bubba. He is across every like a million more things than I. Yeah, evere of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yees, I forgot all about that.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, yeah, we'll keep Twitch open. We're just removing YouTube because we want to be able to speak unedited, and you know, we like having those conversations. Right now, there's only twenty two people on Rumble and there's fifty seven in YouTube. So click the link in chat that Pinzer keeps putting up. Yeah, you know, join us by a twitch, but we prefer Rumble because I mean, we need to have so many people move over here. I hate I hate asking people to migrate because I hate migrating anywhere myself, and I hate migrating places that don't necessarily align with my views. But this is this is, this is what we got, so we gotta do what we gotta do. So if you if you haven't grabbed the link, give you ten more seconds. Grab the link right here, pinned, that's what that's what we're talking about. Grab that link, cut and paste it. And yes, I believe we can show we picks on Oh hell yeah, I'm not shared to do any of that ship.
Speaker 3: And stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes at all.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm a Rumble god. Now, I'm sorry, guys, I'm selling out. I don't care. They welcome the big milkers. That's where I'm on.
Speaker 5: You go.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Shaka, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yes, which one was deuce as wild? Anyways? I forget it. Which one's Deuce as well said above, one of them cuss a bubb and stuff.
Speaker 1: I forget, okay, pull, we're pulling the plug on YouTube YouTube. You know they're badass.
Speaker 3: Free the nips, free the nibs.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, now we are down. The views are down right seeds dot com go check it out. Find all the seeds there.
Speaker 3: Oh what, no, no, no, what's up?
Speaker 2: It was just a layout for that weird layout.
Speaker 3: Hello. Can you guys still hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, we lost video for second or match video went out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think something's up with Matts. We're good.
Speaker 3: Well you've been working on food. Ah, there he is, he's back.
Speaker 4: Shit, just fucking water and plants, you know, like man sense increasing the flowering space. It's and doing like small pots.
Speaker 3: A lot of work, ain't it.
Speaker 2: These small pots?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: I finally wised up, bro, and listen to OG's I'm going at all the all the old timers like man like due to fives or seven's.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: So I'm moving back up because like space wise, I'm limited, and dude, something else is dropping me nuts. Is like when I do like do my chucks and stuff man like, instead of like having more more selections, I like what would rather have more seeds of each one? You know, because by the time you, like Matt was saying, you put all the effort into like a specific thing, It's like if you only got two three hundred seeds of each thing, It's like, what's you know? I like making the artwork and weird shit or ai slob where you want to call it and call it artwork, but uh, yeah, you know what I mean. I like doing it. I like I have fun doing that kind of ship, like make I love RP seeds settling, bro. I don't give a ship. I have so much fucking fun making seeds and and just doing that ship. I don't know why, but I've talked to Mad about this a thousand times, but I love like shorting seeds the whole thing, Like I don't know. I always kick myself though, right because it's like, man, I could just have so much, so much more good heads to dude, But I don't know, man, I just I just get off on that ships, seeing it, seeing the whole process, and I just want joined Matt, Matt the Briger syndic here bro just to learn the ship and uh, you know, you come to it's not rocket science or anything like that. And I'm not the smartest motherfucker in the world. So just like having a uh, having an opportunity to learn about that and and and do all that in my own life has been so awesome, bro, it's been I'm just now getting to the point though. You know how it is, guys, when you're making a bunch of seeds and ship I'm just not getting the point where I'm I I've made something. I'm semi proud about that. I'm I'm really gonna start diving into more and just working through that more work, work lines and stuff. But I don't know, man, I'm just I've just been having a blast, dude, especially all the guys that through the Breeder syndicate and stuff that have been good to me, like the Naali and Arn and Matt and Screw and Sean, all you guys. I'm probably forgetting a million motherfuckers. I'm sorry, but yeah, you guys have been. It's been awesome.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Like I said earlier Live, I've I know it sounds lame, but my dream was I've always done dealt with weed, you know, for my whole life, or at least from like you know, fourteen fifteen sixteen up and like just getting an opportunity to you know, I used to sit around in the middle of nowhere in like a country ass bunk town brown and like think about, like what are what are these other dudes and girls out there doing with like weed, And you know, I'd watch them old Hot Times Ofto, like fucking torn. I would tourn like the Hot Times I've talked about a few times on some podcasts, But just watch the Hot Times Cubs and Fun and Joorhe servants, bro, and just watch it for years. And you know, for years I didn't talk about that shit to nobody, bro. But like ever since liaking up with you guys and going meeting up with folks and stuff, it's been so cool, bro, because I could finally round like people that I can relate to and understand what I'm going through. And it's just been a dream.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I think about that all the time, like just like mineral gross some of these cuts out and just have an opportunity I without you guys, I wouldn't have been able to do it. So it's been great.
Speaker 2: Did did you find that it like.
Speaker 4: Really quickly made you significantly better?
Speaker 3: Well? Growing the cuts out or hanging out with the guys or boat Yeah well yeah, I mean, just we'll just hang out with.
Speaker 4: The guys, being able to actually talk with, you know, instead of where you're like the nerdiest weed nerd in your friend group with no one to talk to about it, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't even need to talk team. I just see stuff like that. But for sure, like with Matt, there's Matt's in my head all the time, like listening to these podcasts and you know that that ship, like you know, sour really breads true, bro, you can get sour on sour, you know. And as I'm like doing these this East Coast sours and Egel stuff, I'm I'm just thinking about Matt saying it. I'm like, And not that I didn't think he was right or nothing, bro, it's just some of those one of these people don't want to see it. But yeah, like ship like that, but going and hanging out with the dudes, like and hearing stuff that I thought or you know, you you deal with these plants and especially like you know, the Kims and sours and and all this stuff like that, the Bubba's and stuff that a lot of people I've seen a lot or have experience with, and like you know, as a new you know, or somebody at least that doesn't have a lot of hands on experience. Well with some of these older cuts. You know that some of these cuts are older than I am, and Ship are maybe almost older than I am. So it's like, uh yeah, just dealing with the cuts and then going and meeting up with people, the guys that you know do deal with those two and uh, just having somebody that understand. I mean, dude, I've told this story too before. It's like I'll go some of these wreck places up in Michigan, Bro, and they ask about weed or we got a conversation about seeds or cut or whatever, you know, just in general growing, and some of these guys up there they'll be like, I just straight up, I'm just like yeah, I'll start talking about s ones, you know, and they're just lost, Bro, I don't even know what it is. And and that sucks cause it's like you kind of feel like isolated, you know, and especially with what this is in general, and especially ten years ago, Bro, you didn't can talk to nobody. So nowadays it's I'm more more feel you know, it's you're never really safe or whatever, you know, when it comes down to it, really or whatever, and privacy doesn't really exist anymore. But you know, I don't know, I enjoyed so much. I'm willing to do what I gotta do, you know. Just uh, it's been great linking up with y'all. I miss. I wish I could have saw YouTube motherfuckers though that's the only thing that And yeah, just see you guys. I know, I wish I would have seen a bitters, you know, bitters another guy. But yeah, just hanging out with them and talking about the stuff, especially like H and L talking about stuff that he's made that I've grown, like the appy and you know, just stuff like that. It's cool, bro.
Speaker 4: That was probably the coolest part of the whole party thing. Is like I was sitting there with like my stone tape that I like grew out like and able to smoke it with H and L and like able to smoke like the garbage clouds. I brought all three of like my the selections that I still have a bit and like was able to fucking smoke with pack, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and talk about ship and just get.
Speaker 4: Fucking super like nerdy, just not just like the like actual weed stuff, but also like the culture of the time, like just you know, before I really even I was able to get a Harvard stitting and ship, you know, like that was that was super fucking cool.
Speaker 2: You know. It was like a.
Speaker 4: Like a fucking lower chat you know from dudes who were you know, like on the inside and lived it and all that. You know, it's it was very cool experience and kind of like what you were talking about with the whole kid thing, Like, dude, I was. I was having like a crisis of self at that point and like being able.
Speaker 5: To like see you know, like and see Denali fucking taken accid and hitchhiking to the store and back, you know, like like that and like, oh man, no I can't just I can be me and like do this long term, you know, and like being angular ass adult.
Speaker 3: My biggest regret probably is like not being prepared for that meeting when we met up with like Rob Clark and all that, because like I thought about like getting some questions together and stuff, but I I found myself just enjoying the moment more than like like I didn't want to sit there an interview or I just want to have fun. So I wish that, like I thought of some better questions to ask why I was there in the moment. You know, I regret regret that for sure. I also think too, like I mean, that's almost been almost two years ago now getting close to it, so I think or somemer year and a half two years. So I feel like, honestly, I've I've as far as like becoming a better grower in the last since that time, I've learned so much. And I've also had that time to like have my hands on some of the cuts and some of the more genetics and stuff. And I feel like even since then, I've grown so much as like a grower dude, and just I'm more well rounded. So like I feel like now it would hit so much better too, because I feel like I could I have questions to ask now versus like I'll be honest, like I guess extremely lucky on to go on that trip. I wasn't ever planning to go there. I thanks to Dnali and really thanks to the Matt and the syndic because if I was syndicate, because if I would never join Matt, if he didn't have built up this place for us all to be, I wouldn't have met Danali. And honestly, I think it was uh bitter who had backed out of that trip and uh the last minute and uh or something like that, and and Ganali hit me up asking me if I would be willing to go because I was pretty close, you know, being up in Michigan and gen Aali's always like he don't know this, but I look. I look at him like my grandpa or like in between a dad and my grandpa. He's been so good to me and really shepherd me through a lot of like honestly, I probably would have been kicked out of the crew or something before if it wasn't for him, And he does that for a lot of people. And uh, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have even been on that trip. So like I was really like a fish out of water there, you know, because I'm just I'm just some auto flower, like new bro this. I mean, I had a few years under my belt growing and I've had I've been in like the game and where you won't call it for a while, but like actual like uh doing like growing and that kind of stuff. At that point, I only had like, you know, two or three years under my belt. So I was like, uh, being around a lot of these guys, I understood the like what it meant, but like at the same time, I felt like, what, like, Hey, I do want to talk to me? Or what the fuck do they have that they don't have none to say to me? Or when I have two cents? Really not even on like uh like a hater type of thing. I just was like, man, I'm just a new just like a fly on the wall kind of thing. But I think if anything, you know my personality, they just wanted me to be around because they liked me being around. And I'm thankful for that. And yeah, like I said, just thankful for the opportunities and like how many times you get to meet some of these dudes And it's fucking cool, bro, And we got to and on top of that, we got to go catch a bunch of massive small mouse, a bunch of fish and ship bro, and then get to chill with local. He made us some chili Colorado Bro. Oh man, real.
Speaker 1: Quick, I got to jump in some some people are having trouble with Rumble. It shouldn't make you pay to subscribing. That's kind of like, uh, the Patreon kind of like run YouTube where they have their own little special things. You shouldn't have to do that. You should just be able to follow for yeah, yeah, be able to You should be able to follow for free, guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should should shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be money, that's what that's what the then what's it called me coffee is for?
Speaker 3: You're like me bro I keep saying, instead of a flux or a flux or, I keep saying discord.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know, I couldn't even figure out a way to get back to flux or.
Speaker 3: You try harder, uh, well, in your in your browser. If you can't like your you know, like your history. It should just you should be able to just type flux or and it's all toded to your browser like natively, so you should be able to like log back in. But if you get if any if you get trouble, just go back to my Instagram page and then my bio. There's a link to it that's like forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Passsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss