Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giants Discussion. I am your host, writer Lee. Good to see everyone. Welcome any moderators and channel members out there. If you're watching on YouTuber x, if you're listening on Spotify or Apple, or if you're just listening to the replay, Welcome to the show. All of my social media links are in the description. Links to watch my documentaries jfk X and The Clockwork Shining on Amazon Prime and tub are also in the description. I'm still in the process of making my upcoming documentary, psychicag and so be on the lookout for that. Also, don't forget to check out Raised by Giants on Ground Zero Radio Plus with Clyde Lewis Monday, Wednesday and Friday eleven thirty am and Saturday five pm on the Ground zero Radio Plus network. Link is in the description with that down we have with us today. He's an accomplished filmmaker and entrepreneur, independent journalist and og in these spaces, responsible for producing films like Loose Change, Gray State, and Fabled Enemies. Jason Burmas, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Hey man, it's an honor and a privilege to have you on brother. The movie you produced, Loose Change, I feel was literally responsible for exposing nine to eleven and the questions that everyone had and people echo. It's so strange people echo those exact same sentiments that were brought forth in that movie surrounding nine to eleven, like the nine to eleven attacks to this very day. So it's quite an accomplishment. Was definitely an instrumental part of my journey as well, like I believe that it is for a lot of people. What was the initial response, like when that movie came out in two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Five, Boy, well, I mean, all right, so let's just kind of bring it back because now we're talking twenty plus years ago, and you know, just to fast forward a little bit. Even though people are talking about it now, there seems to be a resurgence of it. I just want to say, it's super disappointing, beyond disappointing, really a reality check on the way I did feel in the very beginning of that phenomenon that nothing's been done about it, and that even now the current President of the United States, when he did that infamous Fox News interview prior to his reelection the second term, he was first asked about RFK, MLK, JFK documents, said he was going to release those. Then he was asked very clearly about nine to eleven, seemed to have no problem with releasing those. Kind of took me aback. He said he would release the nine to eleven documents. It was only when he was actually asked about Epstein that he had reservations and said maybe we'll take a look at it, and then kind of defaulted to but he said the other two for sure. We're now way over a year into this administration. Although I'm proud of the American people for pushing on the Ebstein issue, which is a huge one, and really in relation to all of it, you haven't heard a peep about nine to eleven. And I actually spoke out in DC on the anniversary this year. September tenth was the day that I was going to begin moderating all these other speakers, and on the eleventh I was supposed to introduce Tucker Carlson, who had just done this documentary series for the TCN network before it was released. Tucker didn't end up doing it, obviously, of the assassination of Charlie Kirk on September tenth. I remember, my brother is the one that broke the news long before. I mean he broke it within twenty minutes of him being shot. I was unaware because I was kind of on the road and talking to all these different people. But you know, at the same time in that day event, outside of academics and firefighters and people like myself who spoke, Ron Johnson, a sitting congressman, spoke there. Dennis Kassinich, former congressman, also spoke there. Kurt Weldon, former congressman who is responsible in bringing the issue of able danger, which is discussed in Loose Change Final Cut and my film Fabled Enemies. I encourage people, if they're not aware of that, to check that out. So, I mean, it was a big deal. It got no press, of course, And right now we're on the verge of the twenty fifth anniversary. And I've always said it, like this writer, the fact of the matter is that today and I mean toda today are entire in this country foreign and domestic policy is still based on this idea that nine to eleven was conducted by Muslim extremists. It didn't just bring you the Patriot Act. Everybody brought you Homeland security which didn't exist, which now they can exploit ice with instead of just having immigration and border security. It brought you the Military Commissions Act, the National Defense Authorization Act that everybody you know acknowledges how bad it is every year that they continually pass it. It brought you w wars of aggression across the Middle East that now include a Ron to this day. All right, So without telling the truth on that, I don't know how you take on the deep state or restore our constitutional republic. So now let's rewind to your very original question. Right, let's rewind it. I thought you could do that. I was a dumb kid. I really believed in my heart of hearts that me and these two other guys, Corey and Dylan shout out we were going to change the world. You know, I was the oldest, and I had kind of come in at a different perspective than them. A lot of people don't know the real story of Loose Change, but the second edition is the one that went super megaviral Loose Change second cut, and there were various reasons for that. But I didn't even know Dylan and Corey when they made the original sixty minute version. Outside of like internet lore. So here I was a college dropout making pizzas, and I'm the political guy at the party that a year or so after nine to eleven had seen too much, and I was burning discs of anomalous evidence and handing them out in folders to people, and I was being mocked at parties. You know, people absolutely cut me off. I mean, folks, we're talking about you know, I was questioning this on the run up to the Iraq War. It was okay to question weapons of mass destruction of the Iraq War. Nine to eleven not so much. The feel in this country was very, very different than it is today. And so I was actually at my pizza shop. I had a desk job during the day. I got my first desk job at the ripe old age of twenty four as a graphic designer out in Cooperstown, New York, and I was so happy about that. But nights I was still working pizza. And my delivery guy who actually texted me two nights ago, we hadn't talked almost five years, but yeah, he texted me a couple of nights ago. We still keep in touch. But my delivery guy, Phil had asked me for some of my discs, and I had burned the original Loose Change, which actually focuses in the very beginning. It's got taken out of the second cut on the anomalous visual evidence of the second plane that hits the World Trade Center and the very real possibility that this was a remote controlled vehicle with something attached to the bottom of it. And I still stand by that. By the way, I think that a lot of people shy away from it. It's actually present on five of the videos, and I think there are overall just under twenty videos of the second plane hitting the World Trade Center, so something to keep in mind. But I handed him a burn CDR, not even DVD burning still wasn't a thing, folks. I had seven hundred mele CDRs and I hand Phil one and it says loose Change on it, and he goes, hey, I know the guys that did this. I'm like, I thought that was very bizarre because I'd been following all this, and honestly, the video itself was promoted on a site called Let's Roll nine one one dot org by a guy named Phil Jahan. That's how I became aware of it. They had a very small website for loose change and it said both of them were out of d C. I was located in Oneana, New York. Phil looks at me and goes, yeah, no, I went to high school with them. They went to high school here in Oneana. He goes, Corey's back in town from DC. Dylan's coming. I could give him a call right now if you want to talk to him. And I'm like, okay, please do that. And Corey is this you know, I think he was twenty two twenty three at the time, had joined the military, was an Iraqi war vet, the whole nine, and really good looking kid by the way, still a good looking gentleman. But I just remember like all like I remember one time we were on the street and a girl walked up to him literally like it was probably nine o'clock at night, and she goes, oh, you're super high. I just started making out with him. That was the kind of thing that would happen to Corey. So Corey comes in and we're talking, and I've got his attention pretty hardcore, right and he's asking me, well, what do you think about this and that? And I'm telling him I have all these other videos that aren't in the first edition. Now, the first edition also dealt with the controlled demo of one and two, and I'm like, no, I have like five more videos of those squibs going off. He's like really, I'm like yeah. So he goes, look, man, we're working on a second edition, and I'd love to give you the script and have you go over it. Literally within an hour of meeting him, he goes back home and he comes back with a blue folder for me. I'm pumped. I'm working late night, probably till two in the morning at the pizza shop. I remember it was a week night. I'm up at six in the morning back on the bus. I'm reading the script for the second edition on the bus. I think it's I literally wrider. I think it's my destiny with these two guys to change the world. Now, they don't have the same kind of feeling. By the way, I still haven't even met Dylan yet. And you know, also, full disclosure, not a religious guy, never really been outside of what I was raised, but rejected that pretty quick in my teenage years, even went as far as being kind of an atheist until I discovered this information and kind of the occult, weird nature of it does seem like there's something out there for sure, good and evil another story. But right after I'd watched the first editions, I mean I'd watched everything rider, I was again burning discs of regular information.
Speaker 1: That's how distribution worked back then. Because I didn't see Loose Change until two thousand and eight. I actually saw Zeitgeist first and two thousand and seven, and I feel like there was two camps. You either saw Loose Change or you saw Zeitgeist. Was there any beef between you guys in the two films.
Speaker 2: We can get to Zeitgeist and Peter Joseph in a minute, and we will if you want to, because for those that don't know what he's referring to is that the beginning of Zeitgeist does question a lot of these events and use footage from Loose Change actually, in particular the controlled demolition section. We actually, me and Dylan did an interview with Peter Joseph. Eventually we were friendly at first, but we'll get there. And by the way, that's the whole thing. We gave it away, like I was for me, you know, getting back to this story. After I saw that movie and I'd seen nine to eleven in plain sight, I'd seen press for truth, I'd burned all that, seen them multiple times. You know what I mean, Alex Jones is the road to tyranny is what kind of expanded my mind beyond nine to eleven. And when I first saw that on a seventy two megabyte real media file that was audio out of sync at one hundred and forty four p everybody, I said, I want to prove that redneck wrong. Boy was I in for a surprise. So anyway, I'm in my room, I watch these change. I literally pray to God. I pray to God. I go God, if you give me the opportunity to work with these two guys out of DC and work on this film. I'm like, I will do everything I can to bring these bastards down, you know. And it was only like a few months that this stuff occurs. Like I'm just saying, guys, at least the law of attraction is real. Now, there's a lot more than just what you see with your eyes. So I'm reading through the thing. A couple of days later, Dylan comes over very skeptical. They're they're in my laptop and my folders, and they're checking out my files and they're like, wow, we don't have this, we don't and like almost immediately I became part of the team. Then before we put the second edition out, Cindy Sheehan was coming to Binghamton, so I had worked. I was working as a graph designer. I'd printed up the original Investigate nine to eleven shirts. Chances that are if you have one of those shirts, I designed them, and you know, we put them out. We got there early. They had just bought their first like real DV camera, a Canon XLR, and we were front row before everybody else. We had burned two masters of the DVD Loose Change second edition before it went out, and like you said, this is this is this is when Netflix was. You gotta disc everybody like you got a disc in the mail. That's what Netflix was. Okay, just to let everybody know, uh, YouTube itself still wasn't owned by Google, and actually that becomes an integral and important thing on this journey in a moment. But essentially, the Fox News guy picked us out. He saw what we were wearing and he did not like it. He's like, so, what's up, guys, And we start talking to him and he's like very skeptical, but he interviews all three of us, and you guys can find it. It's like the very first interviews we've ever done. And this is before the event, and then we hand him one of the burned discs. Okay, don't expect to hear back from him, nothing like that. This is Fox News, for God's sake. You know they're they're at the peak peak propaganda at that point. And uh any anyway, U we give one to Cindy Sheehan after the event, brief interaction with her. Nothing ever comes to that, but I think it was like the next day. It was less than twenty four hours later. We get contacted by Fox. They're like, we watched your movie. We can't believe it. You're gonna be the lead story tonight and tomorrow. We're gonna break this up into two things. Awesome. Now, again I mentioned how you know there's no YouTube or anything like that where you can like embed, so the YouTube's just starting, Okay, So basically what happens is if websites put it on their site, and it was foxforty dot com, they had like a WMV file, right, Canadian have MP four's at that point connected to it. It wasn't even that big. We crashed their site so many times they had to do a third story on us. It became their biggest story in years. Some of the national media picked up on it. I think that's what kind of super charge charged, or at least began the relationship with Alex Jones as well, because he wasn't really covering Loose Change and had not bought the first edition of the film. It was kind of combative towards the Pentagon stuff, as many people are, and you know, that's a can of worms if you want to get into we can. But dude, I remember telling these guys, I go, we are about to change the world, and they did not believe me at first, But then we set out on that road. And the real disappointing factor is that we just were never able to get criminal accountability. The well was poisoned too many times. The propaganda overall didn't work. We've kind of won in the court of public opinion at this point, but at the same time, there's the exploitation of the idea that you're lied to and then you know exactly what happened or who exactly is responsible. And to us, I've always said, you know, I made a film after Loose Change final cut called Fabled Enemies because I wanted to lay out the international intelligence operation and the players that were there, because you know, a lot of people will hear about the Saudi's, but they don't know about the Pakistani angle. They'll shout out, you know, dancing Israelis, but they don't really understand the Israeli spy network and what they were doing before and after nine to eleven. They'll talk about, you know, the hijackers as patsies, but then won't have a clue. They'll talk about the drills. They don't know where they come from and who is operating them, and they never bring it all together into this cohesive network and that we were lied to at many levels. And we do need accountability, but we're probably not going to get that on accountability because we can't get real investigations and prosecutions in this country. They It's pretty upsetting when you come to that realization. You know, I kind of knew rider that it was over for accountability. After the fifth anniversary of nine to eleven, we had built up so much momentum that we had about ten thousand people down at ground zero at the World Trade Center site on nine to eleven wearing the Investigate nine to eleven shirts, and the media just didn't cover it at all. I mean at all. The only people to show the shots of us down there were the live streams at c SPAN, and they tried to keep a wide shot where you couldn't really see us and read those things. The morning of is the morning the infamous morning Dylan and I debated Popular Mechanics about their debunking, which was first part of their magazine and then they wrote a whole book on it, James Megs and David Dunbar. Funny thing was, I was scheduled that day to be on Glenn Beck's program when he was still at CNN, even before Fox and then The Blaze, and they canceled me after I had destroyed James Meggs. They only let James Megs come on Adam Carolla, who's now like having Sam Tripoli on his show, God Love Them and talking about these things. I was down at ground zero. I was on Adam Carolla's radio show, followed by Ozzy Osbourne. Adam was not happy with me. Adam told me to go back to making pizzas. So you know, we've it's been a journey man. I always tell people this ignorance is not bliss. The truth does matter. You're gonna want to have as much information as possible, not so much that maybe you're going to be able to change everything. You can change stuff in your world, right, because you have to navigate these things, like fast forward to the COVID nineteen eighty four nightmare, and there was zero chance that I was going to be injecting myself with any hate and lies of any right. And you can go back to, you know, a clip of me back in twenty ten. You know, I'm the first guy to ever have a show on Info Wars outside Alex Jones called the Info Warrior, And somebody calls in about a very similar situation where they're thinking because at the time, the WHO was declaring pandemic level six and they were trying to propagate the same thing as multiple shots and all these other things that the Internet era had not exploded to the cohesive global network of the phone where they could have pulled this off. But it certainly felt like they were putting it out in the arena. And I said, you know, it's not even going to be like that. And I basically broke down how they were going to manipulate people and their movement and their uses and get them to do these things. And I think it's if anybody types in the dark predictions of Jason Burmas have come true. You know, I'm not super proud of that, but it gives you a look into my mindset of when all this stuff's had taken place. And you know, I got out of New York. You know, I brought my sister and her kids. I searched through the entire country, really up to the Midwest and found a place that wasn't New York because we did have varying degrees of freedom in this country. So you know, the truth matters. It sucks that sometimes you have to face it head on, but I assure you again, the more ignorant you are, the less that you're going to be able to navigate the true obstacles of real evil that we are faced with with as humanity every day.
Speaker 1: Writer, Well, brother, I think that you did change the world. I just had a tear running down my face. I don't know if you've seen it, but it is very true. You really did change the world, because I probably wouldn't be here right now. If it wasn't for your movie, if it wasn't for it Lose Change, I probably would not be here. I would not be doing this. I wouldn't i'd be speaking with you. So I do believe, even in a roundabout way, you did change the world. Indeed, and out of all the things that could be released, the Epstein files was a good start. And I'm not really interested in the UFO files. I personally believe the entire alien UFO extraterrestrial topic is one giant psychological operation. But I believe the public in the world needs the nine to eleven files. We deserve to know what hit the Pentagon, what crashed in Pennsylvania, and if two jet liners really can bring down two skyscrapers due to fires supposedly making their way all the way down to the first floor from the ninety third floor in seventy three minutes after impact, okay, and the fires completely compromise the integrity of the building and it collapsed if you were to believe the official story, right, But why didn't the Pentagon collapse Jason after it was hit by a plane?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they would obviously with the blastproof windows, but really you had the same thing going on at the World Trade Center. In fact, one of the tells that there were multiple explosions in the World Trade Center even prior to its demolition. Is if you watch the Noda Brothers film you just mentioned down to the last floor, well, actually the World Trade Center goes another ten stories into the ground into the subway as well. And if you have heard Willy Rodriguez's story, and it was Felipe Rodriguez or I'm sorry, Felipe, it's either Felipe his first name or last name Lopez, it's not together. I always get it wrong. But he's basically the guy that they saved. And when I say they, it wasn't just Willy Rodriguez. I also have a video out there anybody can go check out well from another gentleman who was there in the BASEMENTT level witnessing these explosions, called Anthony South Lamasia Okay, and they saved this guy. In fact, the reason I bring up the naw Day Brothers film is because they actually bring up this guy because he walks out of the elevator shaft burnt up. Okay, and later on I believe it's in loose change final cut, he is actually in all wrapped up and got up from being burnt up in the film as talking about the explosion that blew him up. But I bring up that first level in those blastproof windows, because literally you had marble knocked off of the walls and those glass windows blown out on the first level. Everybody, Now I realize we're you know again, almost twenty five years later, and there are people out there that never witnessed the World Trade Center in person, never touched grass as they say, and put their hands on the glass. Yes, I did. I was in the World Trade Center quite a few times as a kid. And aside from the fact that the thing was three tiered, hermetically sealed, so in other words, you couldn't just take the elevator from the first floor of the basement, whatever level, all the way up to the hundredth floor. You go like thirty floors, then you'd have to get off, Then you have to go another thirty floors you have to get off, and then you know, basically, it was a three tiered system. So this idea that the plane crashed and the fire went all the way down this shaft system that's not even linear, everybody, and not connected in the way you think, and then blew out not only in the basement level, but was powerful enough to blow out the lobby level where there's no burn marks by the way, okay from the fire that supposedly from the big fireball that we saw, but we didn't say you come out down there. Clearly explosives were used in this building multiple points, and there's just a ton of evidence to show that. Look, I agree that we need the nine to eleven files. We've actually gotten a bunch of top secret files back in the end of twenty eighteen early twenty nineteen through the dark Overlord weeks. A lot of people are unaware of those files. I covered them at length at the time, but we never got all of them. And by the way, I don't believe that all of them would give the full picture of nine to eleven, but they were certainly giving much more of a picture and corroborating anomalies that you know, we're supposed to have been debunked or disproven, when in fact they were not. So look nine to eleven to me, it is still at the crux of the issue. But a guy like Epstein is so important because he even supersedes nine to eleven in a lot of ways is a pre nine to eleven guy. And for me, nine to eleven doesn't occur if you can get actual accountability into this what And by the way, the term deep state, it comes from a leftist everybody. It's Peter Dale Scott, God love him. He's still around and doing great work. He's featured in my film Invisible Empire, a New World Order to find. You can't do that when you have something like Iron Contra, where for those that don't know what that is, it's Americans working with Israelis. Okay, a lot of people don't know the Israeli network there. The Israelis bought the weapons. So the Israelis would buy a bunch of guns from YUGOSLAVII, Slavia and Czechoslovakia and then they would ship them down to South America where these contras that we had trained, Okay, we were training and by the way, training some of them in Mina, Arkansas, when Bill Clinton is the governor. Oh, just a Kwinka dank. And by the way, Bill Clinton, big cocaine, habit, big cocaine habit, everybody not a secret love the nose Candy. His brother gets picked up during that time period, buying tons of blow, talking about how his brother has a nose like a vacuum cleaner. Okay, on tape side issue. So, so the Israelis are shipping the guns down.
Speaker 1: N's cocaine that was found at the White House. Brown, You think he was sneaking around there.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't know that he was around. I'm sure there's plenty of people in that DC universe blowing it up. I mean, don't get me wrong. Obviously Hunter is the most likely suspect, but you know, it's a free for all in there. These people are just they can't get enough of the stuff that literally turns you into a sociopath. You want to you want to become a sociopath. And you don't know how everybody gets a nice cocaine addiction. I promise, total sociopath.
Speaker 1: So anyway, cocaine adderall mouth, All.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're one. Right. So they're buying the guns, right, and then what we're doing is we're sending CIA ops or assets down there to get contraband, cocaine, marijuana, you know, and other anything they wanted to bring back, and then we're shipping that up into Mina, into Florida. So it's a big plausible deniability circle. Okay. Now, obviously a ton of arms are being traded on both ends. So where does Jeffrey Epstein actually come into this, Well, he comes in big, actually, So there are two individuals that it's now been openly reported on it, and I hope people check it out. It might be harder to get to this article, but the New York Times, just as this new dump was coming out via the Thomas Massey legislation, did a piece that there's like four other top reporters. They preface it, there's all these conspiracy theories that Jeffrey Epstein worked for intelligence, and they're like, the truth is much scarier. You know. He was just so charismatic. So after bear Stearns, he gets into a relationship with the girl that leads him to a guy named Douglas Lease. Okay, Now, Douglas Lease, anybody can look this up, is an arms dealer and defense contractor heavily embedded in the Iran scandal that you never heard of. Now at this same time period, he is literally mentoring Jeffrey Epstein. Okay, He's taking him with him overseas to do these deals. All right, No one talks about that in the regards to Lease being part of this network that was never prosecuted. And remember the people they did prosecute in Iran Contra slaps on the wrist, many pardoned after the fact, and they made Oliver North the face of it, who became a multi million dollar TV personality, radio talk show host and pundit. You know, that's how you stop the corruption. And by the way, even Lee Hamilton, who was part of the investigation, also would be part of the Warren Commission. Shocker also would be beside Thomas Keen as the leads in the nine to eleven Commission report. I have him on television in my Iran contrasection of Invisible Empire, talking about how George Bush Senior was much more heavily involved in the whole operation. No kidding, he was helping run it. Okay, George Bush Senior as the vice President, was helping run that operation as he was the head of the CIA and really part of the CIA for decades prior to that. All right, so you have this home network and Epstein is not only being mentored by Douglas Lease and making these arm steals, but at this time Epstein's kind of getting his hooks into people by dating women whose fathers are extremely successful, right or uncle you know, has this network, he starts handling the finances for ad non Koshogi. Now, for those that don't know, Koshogi is this Saudi Arabian businessman who's also a huge arms dealer involved in Iran contra. Now, another thing that people don't understand about Koshogi and the relationship to Epstein is Kashogi had a harem of women. And when I say women, he married his youngest wife at the ripe old age of seventeen. She was some Italian woman. So again, if you think the Saudi Arabian businessman with multiple wives isn't not only utilizing underage girls in that network, you obviously don't know their culture. So I mean, I think that's where Epstein got the flavor of it. I think that's where he saw that kind of networking and both the arms dealing and the profitability. And he had already been put through you know, this network of finances through bear Stearns in academia, you know, all leading to obvious intelligence connections being funded probably by the Central Intelligence Agency and the Israeli Masade on different operations. That's what it looks like to me, because again, just like I told you, right, Iran Contra involved both of those people. If you look at Mark Rich and his relationship as a liaison, there there's another huge contact. You know, I mentioned Saudi Arabia. Remember, Epstein has a passport with a totally different identity. Where is he during this time here Saudi Arabia? Weird if everything's on the up and up and he's not an arms dealer, that he would have a Saudi Arabian passport with a separate identity. Now it gets This same New York Times article all right, actually, for the first time ever, reveals that Stanley Pottinger, also involved in Iran Contra, is in business with Jeffrey Epstein. Now let me explain why that is super important. Johnny Bedmore had done an extensive piece on Stanley Pottinger, probably a year and a half before this New York Times piece came out, and he was like alleging that Pottinger and Jeffrey Epstein not only knew each other and lived near each other, but they shared an office together. He couldn't prove they were in business together. Now, Pottinger is a lawyer that not only worked heavily on the Iran contra scandal for narrative management and to kind of cut loose ends and all those other things. But guess who he starts representing in the twenty tens, do you know, Ryder? No, he contacts Bradley Edwards, who represents literally dozens of the Epstein victims. It becomes part of that case as well. So Pottinger is the l lawyer. Yes, it ends up being on the inside of all of these deals. And Bradley Edwards, he's the lawyer that gave that interview to Derek Brose where he says that Trump is the only one that contacted him, which by the way, is actually proven in these emails. Epstein is about to call Donald Trump, I think, in like twenty ten, twenty eleven about the Virginia Gifray situation, so he knows that he's talking to Bradley Edwards. But in Edwards's book.
Speaker 1: He has Trump at that time because I thought that him and Trump were on the out.
Speaker 2: Then I think it's pretty apparent they're out on the outspy. Then I think that he's just getting winned that Bradley Edwards is office is in contact with Trump. So they've already fallen out, but now there are lawsuits. Know how, these things take time, and so maybe they haven't talked in a while. I don't know. It doesn't seem like they're in contact, at least on friendly terms at that time. Becomes very apparent during the first Trump administration that Epstein is actively trying to take him out. But that's a whole other can of worms we can get into.
Speaker 1: What do you think about Virginia Girefray, because it seems like that entire case, in her apparent suicide, no one investigated it.
Speaker 3: Well, everyone was like, whatever.
Speaker 1: Kind of just happened, we'll leave it alone. And then then it was like, oh, well there is no Epstein files. It almost seems like they needed to kind of get her out of the way because she was funding a lot of the Epstein's victims lawsuits. I can go to five of the six lawsuits that she was funding.
Speaker 2: So just ending on Pottinger. In Bradley Edwards's book, he asked the very real question. He said, I got the feeling he was intelligence and one day I just straight up asked him if he was CIA. All right, So now you remember and Bradley Edwards was Virginia's lawyer, Like you were just saying, Okay, so they they're very much involved. You know, my buddy Jamie Deluxe just put out this piece called Nobody's Girl, right, and that is the posthumous biography autobiography of Virginia Gurfray Roberts, and it had some really interesting things in his piece. Already. I actually contacted him today. I said, great work. She'd been sexually abused, according to her, since she was seven years old. Okay, that's a different world, folks. That's not something you come back from that is going to change you for the rest of your life. Okay. I want to make that very clear. It's also alleged that person that started abusing her at the time was her father. There are even the questions writer of whether or not her father actually knew of the abuse from Epstein and was taking payments from Epstein. All right, that's something that is questioned by the brother. Now we have to understand that Virginia Gufray Roberts, at a very very young age, is in a viper's nest, Okay. I mean she's surrounded by what I call the predator class. And this is the part of the predator class that does not only abuse children, but probably is willing to do just about anything they want to continue that abuse. I have no doubt that certain people didn't make it. I think that she was extremely smart and savvy as a part of this group. For those that don't know that initial sweetheart deal in Palm Beach, I can tell you the co conspirators in the Harem network of Epstein. It's public knowledge. In fact, they're littered through the files. So you had Nadia Marsonkova aka Nadia Marsenko. I'm very sympathetic to her. You hear less about her. She is allegedly the girl who was bought from her parents in Yugoslavia at fourteen years old. Okay, then you have Sarah Callin, you have Leslie Groff, and you have Adrianna Ross. I would put Virginia in that world, Okay, in that network of underlings via Glayne Maxwell. You know, I'm sure she did some very bad and dishonest things as well to kind of remain in that circle. So let's get to her death. Okay. I just want to say that I'm not saying these things off the cuff. I actually did look into just about everything, and I reported on the events leading up to her death, including this accident, if you will, with her being hit by a bus. All right, and I'm sure that again people saw that report on the peripheral.
Speaker 1: Now, did you look into that her husband was also beating her? Yes, the police report against him in a restraining order, and then he turned around and filed one against her, and that's why got her kids taken away from her.
Speaker 2: Yes, And well that that's where I was eventually leading to this.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, you're I'm glad you brought that up, because I think that's really important. You know, this guy that she has kids with was also part of the Epstein network and they kind of escaped together. Well, actually this guy, I think I think she was in a different country, supposed to be given missus said she wasn't coming back, and basically she ran off with this guy who would also be abusive to her, right, and she had kids with.
Speaker 1: Well, you also set up by Jeffrey Epstein when he sent her to massage school. That's where she met.
Speaker 2: Him, Yes, exactly. Yes, So again I'm not sure how involved he was with the network, but enough so much that she was being sent to him, right, Okay, So Nick Bryant, author of the Franklin cover up, he's also the guy that originally got the Black Book published in Gawker, the guy I heavily respect also had talked to Virginia many times and other victims behind the scenes and known about this serial abuse. And you're right. Basically, she had lost her kid's custody right around the time of the very first incident of this bus crash. Now, the first win anybody gets of this thing is this picture of her where she looks beaten and bruised, okay, in a hospital bed and mentions this accident, and then also mentions her children and whether she just wants to see her kids one more time, one of which is like he either was late teens, like nineteen at the time, or even at twenty years old, you know what I mean. So as far as custody goes like, it's not real custody, he just, for whatever reason, you know, was out of the picture. None of us can imagine again. And let I mean, look, you know, I come from poverty and welfare and food stamps, and people go into jail and women beating stuff and like things get well, luckily no sexual abuse of the family, but things get wild, Okay, when you're in that world, it's not easy. You know. The people do end up killing themselves, people do end up committing atrocities. So she posts that, and she posts the thing about the bus accident, and then in short order it gets taken down and the family members or representatives say that she meant that to be like a private post on her Facebook and it went out on her Instagram. Now, on its face, that sounds like that that is probably wrong, right, But actually I want people to take a step back. When you integrate your Facebook in to your Instagram and you have the auto posting going on, it does just automatically post it. Now. Actually, Rider off air, we were kind of talking about the why I don't love Facebook and how much drama goes on on it. Right, I could totally see her putting a Facebook post up there that she knows her kids might see, or someone you know relate to the ex husband might see, to try to see those kids again. And the reason I say that is there's kind of two competing theories on why she was so badly beaten in Bruce, Because it wasn't from the bus accident, And I'll explain why in a moment.
Speaker 1: Exactly that's what I failed to realize about the bus accident. The bus accident was a cover for what really happened to her.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'll just break it down for those that don't know about this bus accident. Everybody just assumed that she must have gotten super injured and like a car was totaled. I'm not even sure she was in the car, bro that's the whole She wasn't so so if she was.
Speaker 1: Forever did not see her in the car. There was nobody else in the car. It was just an older woman. The car wasn't even damaged that bad. It was basically like a little side swipe, little finder bender. The police didn't show up to the accident. What is going on, Jason?
Speaker 2: And and the other really weird thing was that the driver, who essentially was the caretaker at the million dollar estate in Australia that Virginia owned from the successful lawsuit of Andrew, she she actually collected the tailgate off the ground like that's that was the extent of the accident, right, And again I don't know she was in the car, but if she was, certainly this elderly woman was one hundred percent physically fine, and there's no ambulance. Like said, there's no way Virginia Gufrey Roberts got injured from that, right, So I think there is the you know, I don't see any signs of foul play in this one. I think that she just got driven mad. Money don't buy happiness. Everybody listen, it can make things easier. I'm not against money or things like that, but if you think that, you know, again, ten times out of ten, if you're not a psychopath or sociopath, you're going to choose your family, especially your kids, over money and the idea that she had alienated her kids or gotten into this horrible relationship with an ex husband that she probably saw as the enemy. I tend to lean that she absolutely did kill herself in ntill I see other evidence suggesting otherwise. You know her, I think her brothers were also up there at the time, you know, leading more credence that.
Speaker 1: The thing about the entire thing is your brothers are super weird. It's difficult to you're out of her brothers or real brothers, biological brothers, half brothers, because the family lineage is so weird.
Speaker 2: Family. Bro, That's what I'm trying to say. You know, even listening to the brother sit there and talk about the possibility of the father abusing him, I just hear abuse in that guy's voice, right, Like he sounds like another person that was abused. Look, man, when we're talking about the control of people, trauma is numero. You know, it's number one. It's the number one stunter in families, in manipulative personal relationships, and in relations work relationships, and especially relationships by the government and people like Epstein. So you know, I think we always have to take that into account. You know, these documents and especially listen that Nobody's Girl is really super interesting because it was only the first time outside of interviewing the biographer of Alan Dershowitz, and this guy got is a young kid. He got real access to Dershowitz, and so I asked him obviously the Epstein Dershowitz question. And by the way, Dershowitz has a brother that he's totally estranged from that he also did an interview with and the brother's like, yeah, basically, my brother's a piece of shit. He loved being aroun these people. You know, he's getting what he deserves. He loved being around power and money. But dersh you know, he says, that's my one big regret ever being involved with Epstein. And then when asked about the less Wexner relationship, because Wexner is probably you know, you know, he's got way more money and power and influence than Epstein. He's the one that's given him this New York estate there, you know, seem to be in business together ten dollars for that mansion in New York. Dershowitz told him there were rumors that Wexner and Epstein were having a sexual relationship and Epstein was blackmailing him through that. Now, I kind of dismissed that as disinfo. But in this Nobody's Girl book, Virginia Gufray Roberts alludes to the fact that there was one guy, Les Wexner, that wasn't really interested in her sexually when they were doing these things and instead, would, you know, sexually approach Jeffrey Epstein. They were the ones that were touching intimately.
Speaker 1: Who that's freaking weird. Now when it comes to Virginia Giffrey, because I did a giant series on this and this is just my thoughts in my analysis of the entire situation, I think that is it's a possibility that it was her husband that killed her when you take into account everything that happened, the restraining order that she fouled, and then her her brother, her brother's wife coming out and saying that the last time that she had talked of Virginia said that if she was in another one of these situations with her husband, she might not make it out of live. That might explain her Instagram posts or Facebook post that you know, she knew that if she gets into another one of these bounts with her husband and she's released from the hospital, and that she was in the hospital because her husband actually beat her to an inch of her life, and she knew whenever she got released that he would end up killing her. So there's a there's not direct evidence, but there's a lot of circumstantial evidence. Once you go through and you read all of that stuff and everything that was going on with her and her husband, things start to kind of make sense that it could that he could be the one that actually delivered the final blow. But it's also you know, could be could like you said, she could have just been suicide. There's been several of these Epstein victims that have died under mistake, various circumstances. Now you could chalk that up to the being drug addicts, because I saw what a lot of them, and the Virginia Giffrey case turns out to be was her swallowing a bunch of pills, just like all the other Epstein victims, except one, I think the jump out of a window or something.
Speaker 2: Well, also Brunell, I mean, he's not a victim, but you know, he dies in a prison in Paris, France, and it actually just came out that he was about to testify against Jeffrey Epstein secretly in this case that they were building via the sdn Y. So look, obviously, obviously there are things to look into via this case, the Virginia Guffray Roberts thing. It's tough because a lot of people like to also point to the fact that, you know, she had accused both Dershowitz and Wexner of certain things that she had to drop, right, and it does seem like in those emails else she is, you know, doing some some setups in here as well. We also have to realize she was a teenage kid when she got brought into this network, right, and she's literally being dragged around the world and uh, you know, partied out. And that's a I mean, a terrible way to put it to all these very very powerful people, including Andrew, right, like Andrew certainly knows saint, but like compared to some of these other monsters, like in the book and as Meta reports, compared to like an ahoed Baraqu, I mean it's night and day, you know, a hood Baraq allegedly strangled this girl to the point where she thought she was gonna die. Very scary stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it almost it kind of tracks that that it could be the husband that was involved with this, and that's kind of the thing that makes the most sense other than it being suicide. But there are two other victims that died by suicide in Florida after testifying against Justline Maxwell. They died of ods in hotel rooms in Palm Beach, Florida, very close together. So it's like this weird thing of people. It's almost like the jfk assassination, Right, there's so many weird things going on. All the people ended up dying that were witnesses in strange things. Also with Stanley Kubrick as well, and as White. A lot of the people that said that they had different cuts to Stanley Kubrick's eyes White Shot movie all ended up dying between ninety nine and in two thousand and four of really strange and weird circumstances, car accidents like all this stuff. But the weird thing with Virginia Giffrey was is that I was under the impression because several people, right as when that car accident happened, several people reached out to me. It was like, Virginia Giffrey just died in this car accident. Did you get that? No, when that happened, I swear to you, bro.
Speaker 2: Well, I had people in the comments saying, like after they saw the photograph, that she was dead and that this was a setup, and like, I saw that, but I didn't have anybody personally contact me like that, I like as a source.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember in an article saying that she died in the car crash, and then two weeks later whenever she really died for real. And I'm not saying this is a mandela if I don't believe in mandela, if I think it's just our memory, right, But it's just weird. How I remember seeing that she had died in the car accident, which I was talking with people. I was like, the bus was going fifty five miles per hour. How did this kill her? It wasn't even that bad of a car accident, Like, how did she die in this car crash? And then I was kind of shocked, which then led me to investigate and look into all this stuff and look into her family background in her genealogy. I got a I had to get a subscription to one of the freaking genealogy websites so I could track her family history. And it's so freaking complicated, dude, so much stuff going on with it. But that's what prompted me to look into it. To the in the very beginning, right, I would just kind of wrote it off.
Speaker 2: Was that I remember.
Speaker 1: Reading and people reaching out to me that she died in the car accident. And then I was even more shocked. Two weeks later, after she was released to the hospital, we got it again that she had died. It's almost like that, you know that viral video that's going around right now about that naval officer, that Navy seal that's yelling inside of the courtroom and it was like, won't fight for Israel, I won't die for Israel. That really big one this quay, I remember that exact same thing happening.
Speaker 2: I've not seen her. No, I haven't seen that one yet.
Speaker 1: Well, it's really popula is going around and I'm like, is this deja vu? I remember seeing this exact vaccine thing like a year ago.
Speaker 2: Not sure about that. But let's hit some of the point. Because you talked about drugs, right, and again, a lot of these girls that were recruited recruited because they did have drug issues, they did come from bad families, they could be more and more exploited, et cetera. But you know, first and first and foremost in the drug aspect, I think a lot of people have broken their jump to conclusions matt out on the coded language surrounding jerky or pizza and all these other things. Now, I'm not saying that some of it can't be human trafficking, but one of the big things that you find, like in Iran contra, when you're dealing with guns, you're dealing with drugs. And when you're dealing with drugs and guns, you're also dealing with sex. Women girls, boys, all of it, all of it gets trafficked together, all of it gets utilized in are in manners. And for instance, you know, I just mentioned Prince Andrew and a hood Barack. Although everybody knows that Prince Andrew's part of the royal family and A hood Barack was the Prime Minister of Israel, what they don't know is they were both their nation's arms dealers. So Prince Andrew, you know big in the NATO, he was the UK's arms dealer. There are wiki leaks out there where he's basically pissed when they go around him because he was taking huge kickbacks in that. And A hood Barack was not only the Prime Minister, but the Israeli Defense Minister as well. And that'll segue into kind of the drugs in a moment. So there's a clip of Lewis Black, the comedian on that They Might be Drunk podcast, talking about going to Epstein's house. And this is I believe late nineties, maybe early two thousands, right, and he's being taken there with other comedians, one of which is in the emails Bobby Slayton, and he's in a pizza email. And we'll get there in a moment that's while we'll talk about code of language. But Lewis Black is there. He doesn't see, you know, anything the various everybody's having dinner. He thinks Gallaide Maxwell was there because there is an older woman that's who he assumes is Jeffrey Epstein's girlfriend. Epstein takes him into the other room and he asks Lewis Black if he knows what that is. He points up at a whiteboard. Lewis Black's like no, and he's like, I was discussing weapons systems with the Israeli defense minister last night. So again, you know Epstein's got these white You're not discussing that unless you're making money on it and cutting those deals. So, like I mentioned, Lewis Black took was taken there with a guy named Bobby Slayton. Bobby Slayton not with us anymore. Pretty funny comedian. He's in one of my all time favorite Kirby Enthusiasm episodes. He's in the Magical Pussy episode where he's out to I think lunch with all the guys and he's talking about his wife and her magical vagina, and everybody's kind of listening, and then he drops dead. So in true Larry David and Everybody's fashion, they all want to bang his wife. So great episode, go watch it. The reason I bring Slayton up is because he's in a pizza email with Leslie Groth and Slayton is the one asking Leslie Groth if she wants pizza. Okay, he wants to bring a pizza now obvious. I think Slayton's coming from across the country into New York. He may even be staying at this other place that not just the mansion, but Epstein essentially had a residence in New York where he would keep people that he would fly in. They would share rooms or whatever. And Slayton's asking her if she wants him to bring him her her a pizza, and she's like, ha haha, no, but thanks for asking. Obviously not pizza. But is it cocaine? Is it some kind of ecstasy? Is another type of drug? I'd say ninety plus percent that one's a drug email, right, Like, if not, you know something, it seems like it's a drug email. That's what I think Bobby Slayton could provide, not a child. As far as the jerky stuff. Okay, again, I'm not saying it sure is suspicious. They keep talking about it in these fashions. But for instance, that very first one that caught everybody's attention about the Cannibal restaurant, right, turns out everybody again, people are weirdos, especially in California and New York. And the Cannibal restaurant did exist in New York, so there, it's a real place. It been shut down. It was high end cuisine. And the cook that they're talking about is a guy named Francis Derby. So Francis Derby's in the emails well over a thousand times. It's a different chef from the one that Joe Rogan knows that people are kind of upset about. I will say this again, Jamie Deluxe doing God's work out there in the Nobody's Girl episode or book, she talks about not Francis Derby, the Cannibal chef, but the other chef that people know, and she talks about how, by far he was the most human amongst everybody, like he would look at her in the eye, like she basically talks about how Epstein would have everybody walking around naked all the time, like you know, these girls were property right and she's like, you know, he never oggled me, even when I was walking around naked. He always looked me in the eye. Epstein apparently had a strict diet for these girls, which again you read these emails, that seems to be real one to keep them in a certain shape. He would sneak for j gray other types of food. Uh, he's not the one involved in a lot of these quote unquote jerky emails. But I just want everybody to know that we know who the actual chef is. And he actually did work at a restaurant called The Cannibal. So watch out when you break out those jump to conclusions mats. Now, once again, I've read the Podesta emails. They're very spooky. They got some really weird things in there. What for me is beyond weird and beyond coded language, is that you've got the names of the Lozado kids, and you've got their ages. You know, two of them under the age of ten years old be an uber to a farm to be in a heated pool for the entertainment of those on this mass email. That's not how you talked about children. First of all, you don't let like an eleven, nine and seven year old uber or somewhere without an adult and it's certainly not to a party on a farm to make sure that they were there for entertainment purposes and assure everybody that they will be in that pool for sure. Or those are the Podesta emails. So if no one's read that email, I'll tell you what kind of a funny story. The good people at the New York Times, who I've had many an encounter with over the many years that I've been doing this, they contacted me at one point when those emails, the WikiLeaks emails had come out and they were doing a hit piece on Alex Jones, and they'd known that I'd worked for Alex Jones for a while. So I responded to them. I said, oh, I would be happy to do an interview as soon as your newspaper publishes this email and m the Lozado email. They didn't even try to contact me again after that. That was the stone cold done. They just they're not even They didn't want to dignify that with a response because they knew it wasn't gonna look good for them. They didn't I don't think they even wanted to acknowledge that one of the reporters had that specific email right in front of their face and would have to address it because especially in that situation, you find me one and I'm talking one mainstream outlet, print, video or online, any any of their formats CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox News that published that email or read it on air. Never happened, Never happened. Disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is disgusting, and I think they kind of ignored it because it was released on what was that third party, not the four chan but the wiki leaks. So it's like, when things are released not like that, then it's okay to comment on them, because that means that it's approved for everybody to comment on right. But when it's released, you know, not in an official capacity to what they call the CNN journalism or than New York Times journalists, you know what I mean, then they feel like that they don't have to comment on it. But it's turning out that a lot of those Podesta emails. Have you seen Hillary and Bill Clinton in their deposition?
Speaker 2: So I've not watched all four hours of each I need to. I've only watched even an hour of the less Wexner stuff. I need to do. Watch alongs with my audience on these things, because that's the first forty minutes of me watching Wexner. I mean, I I'm first of all again winning in the court of public opinion and having just like a few people with a spine within the government system. Thomas Massey, the main person him is why we're here. So and I don't like to call myself black pilt as a guy even watching Did you watch the first ten minutes of the Wexner won by chance?
Speaker 1: No? I did not. I didn't know that he actually had to go and do the deposition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they came to him. But bro, I'm sitting there just watching the first ten minutes before they even get started, and I'm literally yelling out to myself like I'm at like a sports event, you know, like as excited as people get for like a baseball game or whatever. I can't He can't believe he's there, dude, he can't even believe he's there. Like he's in shock that this moment has come. Now. He probably knows he's not going to but he can't even believe it's this far. Like he's before they're getting him going. He needs a warm coffee. He's got a slew of lawyer's there. The one lawyer says something to him. He looks really nervously. He's biting on his tongue. He winks at the lawyer, like when I ask him about Jeffrey Epstein and intelligence and whether it was never said, he goes, no, never, and he goes the I think it was Blanche or one of these people goes all right, let's move on, and right away you see him relieved and he goes yes, Lets like it's it's like better than the best stand up comedy if you've been following this stuff and you know, like the actual links and like what a cartoon show we're in, I mean, And the one clip of Clinton has gone viral when he's asked about photos with Epstein and he can't it looks good and he's I have a little smile, a little sh can't help had a good time there, Like like they can't help themselves, right, Like Bill Clinton didn't doesn't think he did anything wrong, right, he's insulted he's even there. And the other thing is like these people are old enough right where they can't help themselves, right, Like you're gonna see a little bit through the facade now let me say this about Wexner. Uh, you know, he tries to portray himself throughout or like his lawyers have tried to coach him. He's just a little old man. He was taken advantage of by Jeffrey. Like, this is a guy that built a Victoria's secret empire and became a geopolitical player with the Wexner Foundation globally and got into the billionaire Megagree, He's just a little old man. He just fell It's a pretty remarkable fell into it. The moment he starts talking, Leslie Wexner okay, and he says more than a sentence, it is super apparent this guy is sharp as shit. Like he is, I mean, in his old age, he is still like you would beg for a Joe Biden to have half the cognition that this guy has have a quarter of the I mean, he is still slick. And that is why, uh you know, he ends up talking too much. And that's why, like four hours in you see that lawyer dip into les Wexner's ear and goes, if you fucking say more than five words again, I will fucking kill you. Because again they're trying to portray this guy as a naive dude that was taken advantage of by Jeffrey Epstein and not a friend and partner. And it is very clear that is more of the relationship that they had. Now. I also want to make it clear it doesn't seem like Epstein ever feels like he is a subordinate to anybody. I think that he definitely will take the acolyte role right in the sense that he's willing to be mentored by other people. But when you get Jeffrey Epstein in a room, Jeffrey Epstein fully fully believes, okay, he is the smartest guy in the room, and that he is going to make the most impact. And why do I say that? Writer? Did you have to watch the two hours of the fifteen to eighteen hour Bannon interview that's out there.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did, and I honestly liked it. I enjoyed it. I thought that it was good.
Speaker 2: Well again, Bannon is being hired to try to kind of reform the public perception of Epstein in that.
Speaker 1: But one of the most wasn't that supposed to be like a fourteen hour long interview?
Speaker 2: It is? It's fifteen to eighteen hours, And the big question is why is only that two hours out? Like you would assume the Justice Department has all eighteen hours since Bannon's riddled through the files, right, and he's had to work with them. The Justice Department's actually been imprisoned by them, and we only have that two hour It's very bizarre. I'm waiting on the other, you know again, fourteen to seventeen hours. But the point maybe.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Epstein is smarter than Steve Bannon, Like he was actively dumbing himself down to try and explain things to Steve Bannon, and Steve Bannon just was not getting it.
Speaker 2: I think Bannon's playing a part there because they've already had conversations of where they wanted to go, but then Bannon interjects every once in a while. So like my point being like when Bannon does try to interject, especially on finances, right, he's talking to him about subprime loans and the two thousand and eight housing market and the crashes, and he's you know, talking about also in the regards to Jeffrey Epstein being in jail and what phone call he's making, right, Yeah, But it's.
Speaker 1: Just interesting because Jeffrey Epstein is talking about how the freaking financial system works, Like why would you not ask him better questions, the better explain how the financial system.
Speaker 3: Works, because it's not about that, bro, it was about it. Back to the whole freaking weren't you really upset when you were in jail? Well again because ten times yeah, because Bannon's being paid by him. That's for Jeffrey Epste. Okay, guys, there is no doubt like that. That's a pr move. That's why he reached out to Bannon to do it for like the illusion that it was a hardcore interview. No, it's all pre planned, but like every once in a while, he throws something in there. And this is where the ego gets in on Epstein. That really came out to me is.
Speaker 2: When Bannon is talking about finances and Epstein goes, nobody really knows, right, he starts talking about nobody knows when the crash is coming, and then Bannon lists off like a dozen different people in the economic field and he goes, you know, who would you say is smarter than you be able to predict it? And Epstein looks at him and he goes, I'm sure there is somebody, but I can't think of him. I can't think of him right now. No, you don't think anybody smarter than you bro at all, Like you can tell and remember Steve is also playing it. You're a smart guy. How many times does Steve Bannon call him a smart guy in that interview?
Speaker 1: Look later on, but in the beginning he says, how does a dim witted person like you get involved with the rock? It's like he's hitting them, he's front loading them with like derogatory things. And then later on as the interview progresses, he's like, oh, you're super smart, Jeffrey, just because he said that no one knows how the financial system works that like it doesn't. It's a very strange interview. I was seeing that I liked it and that I thought that it was good to be advantageous.
Speaker 2: But it's look, we need things like that, just like we need the Glene Maxwell testimony. Not because they're necessarily telling the truth, but it gives an insight to their mindset, and it gives other like for instance, you know, he started that interview talking about the relationship with David Rockefeller, right Actually in that same New York Times piece that I discussed with you earlier, with Douglas Lease, and Stanley Pottinger. The tail end of it is that meeting with David Rockefeller and being brought into the Trilateral Commission. Now we knowed he was part of the Trilateral Commission. Nobody at that point knew he had a personal relationship with David Rockefeller until you saw that Epstein interview or read this article. A lot of people don't know this about Rockefeller. He kind of became the face of the Rockefellers and globalism because they sent him off to naval intelligence. Rockefeller was like a meticulous guy. In fact, Rockefeller had his own Dewey decimal card system for everybody that he met. Go look this up. It's really interesting. So in the Rockefeller archives in New York, they're slowly releasing some of these, but not all of them. In fact, you can see where he meets Henry Kissinger for the first time and Kissinger gets on board, and it's nineteen fifty four at the initial Builderberg meeting, and of course a Kissinger will become, you know, the head of Rockefeller Associates, would be extremely influential up until his death less than what like half a decade ago. I mean, this guy's still meeting Trump while he's in office. So Rockefeller really really smart guy, and I'm super interested to know and see one day what the Jeffrey Epstein index cards has because it has to exist because Rockefeller is that dude. Everybody go look him up and go look up his little card system for people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a really interesting aspect of the entire interview. The whole thing was just so weird, bro, Like, he went so many different directions. He was talking about how we want to be able to measure the unexplainable things with science and like that. He's always interested in, like basically a cult and esoteric things. Like midway point of the interview, I'm like, what is going on here? Very strange interview. I wish I would release the rest of it. We need those other hours. I would love to hear what else and what other things I got into in the rest of that conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I want them. I've been I was an advocate before they came out. In fact, we know a couple things that he says in that interview or interviews that have not been public. For instance, Steve Bannon several years ago. Man, it could be five six years ago now, it was after Jeffrey Epstein's death, but he put out a trailer called The Monsters, and in that trailer he says to Jeffrey Epstein, you have an island. Jeffrey Epstein corrects him and says, a couple islands. So a lot of people know about Little Saint James. Apparently he has another island. And then Steve Bannon replies, Islands of Doctor Morrell, and Epstein replies, that's correct. Now for those that don't know what that is, a reference to the Island of Doctor Moreau is a novel turned into a movie where they are doing human animal genetic testing and experimentation. And you know, essentially, you know from these files that he is obsessed with transhumanism, that he is talking to people like Richard Branson and others about cloning, cloning himself in particular using these type of clones for spare parts, and he's in contact I believe it was with Ben gerzel Is, who is the one who's talking to him about a list of those in the transhumanist community in which he should keep his eye on, including people like Aubrey de Gray, of course, Ray Kurzwell and somebody that I talk about some times ad nauseum when I talk about this subject. Martin Rothblatt formerly Martin Rothblatt. So yeah, I need to see the rest of those videos. You know, you just talked about the fact that Epstein's talking about outdated math and sounding like David Ike when he's talking about the nature of reality, right, So I was also taking like, forget about just the Federal Reserve stuff and the FIAT money stuff and sounding like Ron Paul No later out in the thing when he's talking about the nature of reality, he sounds about his David Ike as David Ike gets.
Speaker 1: That's what I was really shocked about and was like, are these people secretly really interested into this stuff? It kind of seems like it seems like these super uber rich people also are really in to the occult, really into what is a transmutation or transfiguration and things like that, and they're probably funding it. I mean, you talked about what was the place that he said that he funded, Tavistock and was at Tavastock Institute. There's one of these places that's a really big popular place that studies like anomalies. He said in the interview with Steve Bannon that he was funding doing this. I don't remember what the name of it was.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it was Tavistock. But again, you know, Epstein had his clause in a lot of the areas of not just transhumanism but AI itself, right, Like you see the relationships with Chomsky at MIT, but that was not the only relationship at MIT. A lot of that was narrative management. But at the same time, Epstein's in these emails not just talking about artificial intelligence but agis and essentially for those that don't know that, is that that's becoming the vernacular now artificial general intelligence. And he's talking about ad nauseum twenty twelve and thirteen. He had numerous different charities that he was able to wield, influence and fund different programs with. And you talk about the weird occult stuff, right, And I think that that's also really important because a lot of it supersedes Epstein and you could get into like generational knowledge, right. Like one of the really interesting emails is that he's being contacted by this guy and he is being asked, who is it Murray Gellman. He's being asked if Murray Gellman would be a good person for the quote unquote Zodiac Club, right, And for those that don't know what the Zodiac Club, I don't blame you. I had no idea it even existed. And I've looked into secret societies for years. Not a lot online about these guys. New York based quote unquote Secrets is society of white men. It specifically says in the emails, no minorities and no women, of course, and it also talks about basically for some reason, this guy is asking Jeffrey Epstein his opinion on Gelman, who's a physicist and would be kind of like the science arm of this group, if he would make a good fit. And then he's explaining that there's a dozen members. You only get kicked out if you die, if you go senile, you're still a member. You just don't get to come to the meetings. And when you look at like I mean talking about the head of the New York Stock Exchange back in the day, you're talking about people like JP Morgan back in the day, like big players, especially in the financial arena. On this one, they named three of the members. He says he doesn't know all of them. One of them is Bob Priirie. Bob Priiri is one of the money manager's, main money manager for the Rothchild family. Kind of a big deal, okay. In fact, Pirirri got a send off written about him by Henry Kissinger, who we mentioned earlier today. Then you had actually Tom Brokaw as one of the people as well, kind of for that narrative management aspect. And the other one we talked about finances and being influential was Paul Volker, who was the head of the Federal Reserve. So you have like this weird secret of society based in zodiac symbolism. Somebody represents cancer and Leo, you know, all these different things, and it is oddly embedded in all these things. And then you talk about really eugenics. One of the oddest things about Epstein is that he seemed to be like a genetically quote unquote Jewish supremacist. They didn't want the religion of Judaism. In fact, if you were a religious person, you were of no interest to Epstein. But there is this email between a woman I think her name is Dasha Markova or something like that. She's a big deal and in it and this is a hundred there'll being one hundred percent serious in this email. Essentially she's talking about how smart Jeffrey Epstein is and how he's ninety eight percent Jewish. And by the way, you take a twenty three and met folks, it's not you. You can't test for Jewish, it's Ashkanazi or Kazarian. And these people are only concerned with the Ashkanazi. I guarantee you that. So he starts talking about how he's ninety eight percent Jewish and he's very smart, and she has a boss and he was like seventy something percent Jewish and he was smart, but not as smart as Epstein. And then she starts talking about how they can recruit people from Jewish families, have them do a twenty three and me test, and then those that score a ninety eight percentile of jew they will throw a work party and then recruit those people to work for them. Not a joke, guys, Like people need to they really believe this, Like how nutty is that? Like that is beyond crazy. But they also specify in that email that they don't want religious people because they need sociopaths and psychopaths and people that aren't connecting with the higher power and therefore can't connect properly. With the rest of humanity. It's very much that do as thou wilt Alistair Crowley ideal set.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if you did that with any other race of people.
Speaker 2: Well, that's my point, Like you know, the left, and again another really odd thing to me. It's not odd. It shows you where these people are really at on the quote unquote left. They're not honest, intellectually or otherwise. Have you seen the meme email of the most interesting man in the world that's in there. No, Oh, Todd should have been front page story everywhere. No one's touched it. Okay, So I don't know if I probably have to go back, like almost a month into my thing, and even then I don't know if we'll show it. But basically it is an email with zero context. I want to make that extremely clear. We don't know who it's sent to and who it's sent from. Both the email address and the names are protected for obvious reasons. But you notice that you know Epstein didn't have you know, a lot of people of color, if you will, surrounding him, and certainly did seem to have a certain type, most of them being younger, blonde, skinny. Well, this email man and I'm I'm really going back trying to find it.
Speaker 1: No black people or something.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, sir, this is much worse. This is This is be again. Should have been headlines everywhere, but made zero headlines. Man. I keep going back because.
Speaker 1: We just describe it, describe it, but.
Speaker 2: Basically as the most interesting man in the world. And it just says I don't usually talk to black people, but when I do, I say hey, up anybody. But when I do, I usually start out by saying, hey, whoever. And I want people to understand this isn't Jason Burm assaulting the files. This is really in there and for whatever reason, this should not be classified. We don't know who it was sent to from. There's nothing like, there's no context other than that they're biggots, folks, they're racists. They're pieces of shit, all right, And think about the irony of this Epstein. Now, I don't know this is from her to Epstein, but I have my suspicion. I wonder who the other person is. Right, Epstein's got a black politician in his pocket that we can watch in real time on c SPAN. As he texts her. We have the emails as he texts her so that she will ask specific questions to Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen, and then when she does ask those questions, he texts her what a great job she's done. Let that sink in, folks. You know and remember, Epstein largely is funding a lot of the democratic causes and propaganda, including transgenderism, in which you know, you have that email with one of these guys I think is Robert Trivers or whatever. We're at the end. He's advocating for hormone therapy or sex changes to three year olds.
Speaker 1: Well, to wrap this back to nine to eleven, is there anything about nine to eleven in the Epstein files?
Speaker 2: Great question? Yeah, absolutely, actually there is so far. First and foremost, we've seen about two and a half million pages supposedly right that have been released. They say they have three million more pages. Okay, there are large gaps in the Epstein files in two specific places, the late nineties ninety nine to two thousand and two, right in that arena, and then also oddly in the mid to late nineties, I think ninety six to ninety eight. Now, with the ninety six to ninety eight stuff, I really believe it looks like there's probably an investigation into Epstein that went nowhere that they don't want to admit to because it would show that they could have done something. The reason that I suspect this, and by the way, they've already admitted that Epstein was also under investigation for drugs by the ATF. Okay, that's another thing people aren't And like I said, they all go together. Remember, Maria Farmer had claimed that she went to the FBI and filed her report in nineteen ninety six. That document was released in the Epstein file, so it's no longer speculation. She absolutely filed that report. So there's a good chance that right there. That's why a bunch of those files are missing. Now, as far as you know the ninety nine to two thousand and two stuff, there's a good chance that Epstein is very much involved in dealings via what will become homeland security, the body scanners, the TSA, a multitude of the contracting overseas, Israeli policy, you name it. That's what I think we're seeing there. The more exotic stuff would be the possibility of him maybe having insider knowledge via the trades that went on that day and that investigation went nowhere. And the reason I speculate on that is we do have emails, for instance, of Peter Mandelsson, who has now been arrested in the UK. Peter Mandelsson is giving Epstein the scoop on what he says will be a five hundred billion dollar bailout of the euro and the European Union. People forget that it actually ended up being seven hundred and fifty billion. With that type of knowledge before it comes through, you can make a lot of money. Okay. So I have the strong sneaking suspicion that that may be why we're missing those files. We also have to come to the realization Number one, there are certain things these people are never going to release. Number two, they're already admitting that somebody supposedly hacked in and destroyed five hundred gigabytes of information or no, not five hundred gigabytes. Five hundred gigabytes would be small, five hundred terabytes of information, which is astronomical, and that they recovered four hundred of it. It was like a remote hack. It's buried in the files. I'm seeing people report on it now. Derek Brose just did something on I should do a full one so look, that's that's a lot of info that we're probably never going to see, right, what we do have a.
Speaker 1: Lot of files, dude, five terabytes. That's freaking huge.
Speaker 2: Huge, Not five five hundred terabytes altogether, but one hundred terabytes lost forever. Yes, not fivetes and one hundred terabytes. God, I believe it's it's it's that's the report. I don't think I'm misspeaking. I don't think it's gigabytes. You know, people can go check it out, please fact check me. I'm a human being. I make mistakes as far as nine to eleven itself. There is one specific email where Gallainne Maxwell is being emailed by a Jay Edward Epstein asking her if she would like to be part of a shadow nine to eleven commission. Jay Edward Epstein also happens to be not just a journalist and somebody who's done a ton of books on JFK and essentially tried to act like the contrary and asking the hard questions, but then you know, goes with the official version, right. And he actually wrote a book about James Engleton, one of the CIA leads, and I mean he's very much an apologist for the establishment. So this is before the nine to eleven commission is being formed. And remember the initial nine to eleven commission was to be headed up by who Henry Kissinger. A lot of people forget that there's somebody else who was going to be his co chair who actually resigned before Kissinger. That man's name was George Mitchell. George Mitchell's all up in the Epstein files and has been for years. You know, this guy again in Congress is accused of some pretty heinous stuff, all right, So George Mitchell actually resigned from the nine to eleven commission before Kissinger. What is a shadow commission on nine to eleven? Epstein had put together a website. I showed screenshots of that website what we had from archive dot org. Epstein had actually asked the very real question of whether or not these guys actually used box cutters. So he was like setting himself up as at you know, they're lying to us, but not about what you think, right, So I think very much part of narrative management. I'll give you another great example. I did a whole video on this other Epstein, this Jay Edward Epstein. For instance, there is a communication in there between Epstein and this I think Ben Solemn character not MBS, but another person like in that very much in that world. And it's basically talking about an Israeli operation that was a assassination of a Hamas leader I believe in Dubai, okay, And he says, I'm gonna call you up. We're gonna talk about this. This doesn't help anybody the other Epstein ends up going on Charlie Rose okay, and they've got videos of this entire assassination operation. They lead the show with the videos of the guys that assassinate the other guy, like in the hotel, on the on the elevator, anybody can look at I played it on my show. And Epstein is the one guy that's like, hold up, we don't know that this is an Israeli operation, you know, like literally so gallinne Maxwell, you know, for people that don't understand what her father did outside of being an intelligence agent for not just Israel, but it looks like he was working with British intelligence even Russian intelligence as well. He was a part of narrative management. You know. His empire was a media empire. You know that it was the Daily Mirror and all these other outlets that were shaping narratives. That's why he was so useful to them. Outside of other connections. So j Edward Epstein is another useful tool for narrative management. Steve Bannon is another useful tool for narrative management. Noam Chomsky is an other useful tool for narrative management. And it works both ways. Like one of the emails from Bannon after he'd been kicked out of the initial Trump administration, I think it's from like twenty eighteen, he contacts Epstein and he's like, can we take out Powell? Talking about Jerome Powell of the FED at the time and Steve Manushan, who's a part of the Trump administration at the time. Epstein's pretty frank with him. He says, you know, Powell's going to be a problem. Manusian we can work with. Who had a lot of trouble during that first Trump wasn't Jerome Powell? Was it Steve? No It looks like you and Epstein did your job, and definitely we're able to go after MANUSI. So, look, these files are the real deal. Now. That's why I'm putting together this documentary series called the Epstein Files. So we can focus in on really, and that's the thing. Even the mainstream media is in that this is proving a global conspiracy sort of. But when you actually piece these things together, in these networks together, what are they? They're the exact networks that I highlighted and tried to focus on in my film Invisible Empire, A New World Order Defined Rider And you know, just so your audience knows, you don't have to buy you can't buy them from me. It's impossible to buy my movies right now. If you would like to see them, you can go watch all of them on my YouTube channel in my documentary playlist by two on nine eleven, Loose Change, Final Cut and Fabled Enemies totally important. But if you want to know how the Epstein network works outside of Epstein, please watch Invisible Empire, A New World Order Defined. And then I followed that up with a film called Shade the Motion Picture where another guy in the files, Bill Gates, who he's they can't wait to do some pandemic planning together and get rid of all the poor How do we get rid of these damn poor people? Bill? I did a full movie called Shade the Motion Picture where there's like a twenty minute section on Bill Gates and Mon Satan and our food supply and our medical supply, and I warned people then that he was a bad guy. These files have really only validated my body of work in large part, and I expect if we actually get the rest of the files, especially the ones surrounding that nine to eleven era, they're only going to further do.
Speaker 1: So there's supposedly how many more files left, like three million.
Speaker 2: Well so these are pages, right, So like one file may have hundreds of pages in them, just like they're saying, like we don't have two and a half million files. We have two and a half million pages of files. Many of them are repeats too, But like, let's be honest, when we're actually talking about even hundreds of thousands of original documents, that's a lot to go through. You know. I mentioned, for instance, that Bobby Slayton email with the pizza. There's like four different versions of that email. Like it's funny I'd reported on it and not known it was Bobby Slayton because he was blacked out. And then by that those means it does sound like, hey, maybe this is human trafficking. But then after you find out who it is. It brings a different light to it. So look, you've got to go through these things pretty meticulously, and I'm constantly trying to cross reference dates and actions outside of the files themselves, and I'm far from the only one doing it. That's what's great about this is that there is this super community of actual sleuths out there that are doing the work. And quite frankly, we're gonna have to put this work in just for what's available now for years to come, but if we get the rest, we certainly have even more work cut out for us.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks so much, brother, I really appreciate your time today. It was the Santa Fe Institute that was talking about what did I say, the Tavistock Institute, Yes, Satia Institute, along with some other institute that were investigating strange things or unexplainable events. Really appreciate your time, Jason. It was a wonderful conversation. Can you let people know where they can find you? Plug your social media is I know you just hit your YouTube channel there for people to go watch your documentaries, but any place else that you would like people to know about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want the raw stuff, right, And sometimes I don't do videos. Follow me on X it's a crap platform. It's a pay for play platform. But at the same time, like, if you want access to that email that proves these people are actually racists and bigots, you follow me and you have a link to the source material. I always tell people again, don't believe me. Please go check out what I've seen and the evidence I've presented, so you can get me at Jason Burmas on X. You see all the other links down below. Like I said, all the documentaries are free. And I've had my YouTube channel literally since two thousand and seven. There are three thousand plus videos there, folks that you can go check my track record on and I thought tooth and nail to keep that channel. They didn't just demonetize me for five and a half years. They took my channel five separate times, and I had to fight with them on Twitter, slash X and shame the lords of alphabet slash Google, slash YouTube slash, the NSA and NASA, that's what they really are to get my channel back, and I did so keep fighting the good fight, and as I say at the end of all my shows, it is not about left or right, righter it is about right and wrong and hopefully I will see all these folks on the flip side.
Speaker 1: All the links to Jason's information will be in the description of this video. Please go over there and support him and watch his document and look forward to his new documentary on the Jeffrey Epstein Files. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button help the channel on the algorithm, share a subscribe at the belt icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye,