Speaker 1: I also want to make it clear it doesn't seem like Epstein ever feels like he is a subordinate to anybody. I think that he definitely will take the acolyte role right in the sense that he's willing to be mentored by other people. But when you get Jeffrey Epstein in a room, Jeffrey Epstein fully fully believes, okay, he is the smartest guy in the room, and that he is going to make the most impact. And why do I say that? Writer? Did you happen to watch the two hours of the fifteen to eighteen hour Bannon interview that's out there?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did, and I honestly liked it. I enjoyed it. I thought that it was good.
Speaker 1: Well again, Bannon is being hired to try to kind of reform the public perception of Epstein in that. But one of the most wasn't.
Speaker 2: That supposed to be like a fourteen hour long interview? It is?
Speaker 1: It's fifteen to eighteen hours, And the big question is why is only that two hours out? Like you would assume the Justice Department has all eighteen hours since Bannon's riddled through the files, right, and he's had to work with them. The Justice department. He's actually been imprisoned by them, and we only have that two hour It's very bizarre. I'm waiting on the other, you know again, fourteen to seventeen hours. But the point making.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Epstein is smarter than Steve Bannon, Like he was actively dumbing himself down to try and explain things to Steve Bannon, and Steve Bannon just was not getting it.
Speaker 3: But what I found was most people, what be in business, in normal life or in the world, leaders don't really understand money. It is something they think about, they have a sense of what it is. They certainly want more of it, but they also make statements like we want more money, but we don't want more debt, which just shows a misunderstanding of what money at its core really is.
Speaker 1: And Bannon's playing a part there because they've already had conversations of where they wanted to go. But then Bannon interjects every once in a while. So like my point being like when Bannon does try to interject, especially on finances, right, he's talking to him about subprime loans and the two thousand and eight housing market and the crashes, and he's you know, talking about also in the regards to Jeffrey Epstein being in jail and what phone call he's making, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, it's just interesting because Jeffrey Epstein is talking about how the freaking financial system works, Like why would you not ask him better questions, the better explain how the financial system works.
Speaker 3: That the bank really doesn't have their money at any one time. It's one of the things during the depression there were runs on the bank. The reason the banks don't keep much money in the actual bank is they assume that not everyone's gonna want their money on the same day. So that's not really the fear of inflation. The fear is a run on the bank. Everybody wants to take out something that doesn't really exist. Inflation is tied to interest rates. It's a more complicated example.
Speaker 1: Because it's not about that, bros.
Speaker 2: It was about back to the whole freaking were you really up so when you were in jail, Well.
Speaker 1: Again, there's ten times yeah, because Bannon's being paid by him, that's for Jeffrey Epstein. Okay, that's guys, there is no doubt, like that's that's a pr move, like that's why, that's why he reached out to Bannon to do it for like the illusion that it was a hardcore interview. No, it's all pre planned, but like every once in a while, he throws something in there. And this is where the ego gets in on Epstein. That really came out to me is when Bam is talking about finances and Epstein goes, nobody really knows, right. He starts talking about nobody knows when the crash is coming, and then Bannon lists off like a dozen different people in the economic field and he goes, you know, who would you say is smarter than you'd be able to predict it? And Epstein looks at him and he goes, I'm sure there is somebody, but I can't think of him. I can't think of him right now. No, you don't think anybody smarter than you, bro at all, like you could tell. And remember Steve is also playing it. You're a smart guy. How many times does Steve Bannon call him a smart guy in that interview?
Speaker 2: Look, he doesn't later on, but in the beginning he says, how does a dim witted person like you get involved with the rock? It's like he's hitting them, just front loading them with like derogatory things. And then later on. As the interview progresses, he's like, oh, you're super smart, Jeffrey, just because he said that no one knows how the financial system works.
Speaker 3: But so if I said to you, does your doctor you understand your body system? You'd say, well, I hope so, because say I wanted to keep me healthy. But you could have a kidney infection, you could have a heart attack, you could have a broken knee. There's lots of pieces of this system, and in fact, when you ask the question, very few doctors understand your entire body. There's a specialist for your knee, there's a specialist for your polynoidal system, there's a specialist for your head, and now we have specialists in different areas. So I'm going to get to your first question about Santa Fe Institute. The world economy and your body both comprised of little systems interacting with each other and making one big.
Speaker 2: It's a very strange interview. I've a scene that I liked it, and then I thought that it was good to be advantageous, but it's a very look.
Speaker 1: We need things like that, just like we need the Glein mac Swell testimony, not because they're necessarily telling the truth. But it gives an insight to their mindset, and it gives other like for instance, you know he started that interview talking about the relationship with David Rockefeller, right actually in that same New York Times piece that I discussed with you earlier with Douglas Lease and Stanley Pottinger. The tail end of it is that meeting with David Rockefeller and being brought into the Trilateral Commission. Now we know he was part of the Trilateral Commission. Nobody at that point knew he had a personal relationship with David Rockefeller until you know, you saw that Epstein interview or read this article. A lot of people don't know this about Rockefeller. He kind of became the face of the Rockefellers and globalism because they sent him off to Naval intelligence. Rockefeller was like a meticulous guy. In fact, Rock had his own Dewey decimal card system for everybody that he met. Go look this up. It's really interesting. So in the Rockefeller archives in New York, they're slowly releasing some of these but not all of them. In fact, you can see where he meets Henry Kissinger for the first time and Kissinger gets on board and it's nineteen fifty fourth the initial Builderberg meeting, and of course a Kissinger will become the head of Rockefeller Associates and be extremely influential up until his death less than what like half a decade ago. I mean, this guy's still meeting Trump while he's in office. So Rockefeller really really smart guy. And I'm super interested to know and see one day what the Jeffrey Epstein index cards has because it has to exist because Rockefeller is that dude. Everybody go look him up and go look up his little card system people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a really interesting aspect of the entire interview. The whole thing was just so weird, bro, Like he win so many different directions. I was talking about how we want to be able to measure the unexplainable things with science and like that he's always interested in, like basically a cult and esoteric things.
Speaker 3: They were trying to put explain the unexplainable. Many things approached the wall, or in his inclculus, approached the limit, but never really reached it. So he said, it's okay, you don't have to reach it. We can do lots of the mathematics. As if it was so close it was almost there and we could do lots of mathematics almost being at the limit. And this is really important, Steve, for today because most of the science up until today was things that are starting to approach the limit.
Speaker 1: Interview.
Speaker 2: I wish it would release the rest of it. We need those other hours. I would love to hear what else and what other things they got into in the rest of that conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I want I've been I was an advocate before they came out. In fact, we know a couple things that he says in that interview or interviews that have not been public. For instance, Steve Bannon several years ago, man, it could be five six years ago now, it was after Jeffrey Epstein's death, but he put out a trailer called The Monsters, and in that trailer he says to Jeffrey Epstein, you have an island. Jeffrey Epstein corrects him and says a couple islands. So a lot of people know about Little Saint James. Apparently he has another island, and then Steve Bannon replies, islands of Doctor Morrell, and Epstein replies, that's correct. Now for those that don't know what that is, a reference to the Island of Doctor Moreau is a novel turned into a movie where they are doing human animal genetic testing and experimentation. And you know, essentially you know from these files that he is obsessed with transhumanism, that he is talking to people like Richard Branson and others about cloning, cloning himself in particular using these type of clones for spare parts. And he's in contact I believe it was with Ben gertzel Is, who is the one who's talking to him about a list of those in the transhumanist community in which he should keep his eye on, including people like Aubrey De Gray, of course, Ray Kurzwell, and somebody that I talk about sometimes ad nausea when I talk about this subject, Martin Rothblatt formerly Martin Rothblatt. So yeah, I need to see the rest of those videos. You know, you just talked about the fact that Epstein's talking about outdated math and sounding like David Ike when he's talking about the nature of reality. Right, So now I was also taking like, forget about just the Federal Reserve stuff and the FIAT money stuff and sounding like Ron Paul no later out of the thing when he's talking about the nature of reality. He sounds about his David Ike as David Ike gets.
Speaker 2: That's what I was really shocked about, And I was like, are these people secretly really interested into this stuff? It kind of seems like it seems like these super uber rich people also are really into the occult, really into what is that transmutation or transfiguration and things like that, and they're probably funding it.
Speaker 1: You know, Epstein had his claws in a lot of the areas of not just transhumanism but AI itself, right, Like you see the relationships with Chomsky at MIT, but that was not the only relationship at MIT. A lot of that was narrative management. But at the same time, Epstein's in these emails not just talking about artificial intelligence but agis and essentially for those that don't know that is that that's becoming the vernacular now artificial general intelligence, and he's talking about ad nauseum twenty twelve, two and thirteen