Speaker 1: You were listening to a pleasure podcast. For more from our sex podcast collective, visit pleasure Podcasts dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, Welcome back to Holly Randall Unfiltered. Before we get to our guests, I just want to give a shout out to Flashlight, the number one selling mail sex toy in the world that can help you reach new heights of self pleasure. No matter what you're into anatomical toys, replicas of your favorite adult performers, stamina building, vibration, or something to enjoy as a couple, Fleshlight has got you covered, and right now they're offering our listeners ten percent off with my code. Holly, just go to hru pod where you can get access to not only a special deal on Flashlight, but all of the other sponsors that support this show. There's so many other amazing deals that you can get at that link hrupod dot com. Okay, today's guest. I interviewed back at Avian in twenty twenty three, and two years later I finally get to sit down with her again, but this time she's got two fresh Avian Awards under her belt, and by the way, it gave like the best speech on stage which I enjoyed it so much. She's a Speakler girl, She's a Browsers contract star and so much more. Welcome Ryan Reid.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, Shall I be looking more at this one or this one? Uh?
Speaker 2: This is your actual camera? Okay, so this is your close up.
Speaker 3: Hi. Guys, just a little dumb, don't mind being I'm really excited to be here.
Speaker 2: As the director. To be fair, I should have told you that.
Speaker 3: It's okay. We were busy doing other things.
Speaker 2: We were we were busy things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just kidding, we were actually doing anything.
Speaker 2: It's not that kind of podcast. Sorry, I thought it was. That's the Browsers podcast, right.
Speaker 3: Should you get on that? I don't know. It just like a pop back in real quick.
Speaker 2: Yes, so yeah, the browser. I remember when the Browsers podcast came about. I was like, huh wow, what's that all about? So that is they you guys like do a little interview first and yeah, just have sex afterwards.
Speaker 4: You go through like a couple of days before the last questions on Twitter for like the fans of X, Y and Z who's going to be on the pod. We answer some of those questions and then I mean, you're a host. You note that one question leads to this subtopic and this subtopic, so we never end up reading all of them, but we just kind of bounce around and then at some point someone's too horny and they're like, yeah, we're gonna wrap it here and head into the other room.
Speaker 2: Oh so you guys actually have sex in a different room. Yeah, okay, it.
Speaker 4: Starts though on the pod, but then they're like okay, okay, time to do your girly stuff, and then we'll actually go into sex.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so fun. Oh interesting. Yeah, because I was wondering, like how the segue happens.
Speaker 3: It's very organic.
Speaker 4: Okay, at least the ones I've been on, Like the questions just got hot and juicy and we're talking about what turns each other on, and then we're like okay, like this and.
Speaker 3: Then you're doing it and you're like, okay, let's go, let's go do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there's always like how do you segue into the sex from a conversation, So that.
Speaker 3: Very happens, just organic and fluid.
Speaker 2: That's the best way you're ready to go. So one thing I do want to talk about before we get into your backstory and everything, just because we're fresh off of it at least now. I mean, if you're a PATREN member and you're watching live, this will make sense to you in the moment. If you're not and you're watching this when it's released, it'll be weeks later. So maybe it's old news, but to us it's new news. So we're talking about it now. So, and Nora swept the Oscars last night, yes, which we're in the sex We're community very excited about. A Noura was directed by Sean Baker, who has always been very much an ally of the sex work community, where his movies are indie and a lot of them revolve around like the adult industry and sex work. And what was really great about Anora winning like Lead Actress, Best Editing, Best Screenplay and Best Picture, which is amazing, and Best Directing. My gosh, can't forget that was the fact that not only did Sean Baker go up on stage and think the sex work community and thank them for like their stories and call himself an ally, so did the lead actress who won is adorable. It's so adorable. Yeah, I mean, how much of an ally are.
Speaker 3: Her name is Mickey.
Speaker 2: I'm blanking on her last name now. I just I know, I think it's two m's. It's Mickey something sorry, Mickey Madison. Yeah, that's that's a porn name, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Come on maybe, come on over, come on over.
Speaker 2: But that for me, like that was really cool because you know, I mean we've always we've always been like the black sheep of the entertainment industry, right, like porn, Like we've always been looked down upon by Hollywood. And to see, like to be legitimized and recognized on the stage at the Oscars, the biggest night in Hollywood, Like for me, I felt like it was a really big step, Like what do you think about that?
Speaker 4: I feel like we always joke and say that Avian's like the porn Oscars, So like actually be getting like talked about at the Oscars, it's like, oh yeah, that's a real little goosebum moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, Golas, Yeah, I mean do you think that like sex work is starting to be recognized as real work, Like are we becoming more mainstream?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: But I think a lot of it is like getting glorified still that it's super easy and like I feel like.
Speaker 3: This could get me canceled.
Speaker 4: But the only fans only girls kind of ruin the mainstream porn girls image because they're like, oh, I imply I don't show anything, which is fine, do your imply, but don't promote that you're doing.
Speaker 3: Full blown sex works. That's not yees, so well what risky modeling? Shut up?
Speaker 2: So actually that is that brings up an interesting question that somebody asked me and I didn't I actually didn't know how to answer that. What is sex work? Specifically?
Speaker 3: I feel like being completely vulnerable and being your truest self, naked and afraid on the internet, that is sex work.
Speaker 2: So for you, it sounds like it means that when you're doing something that you're kind of like you're taking chances, right, going all in. Yeah, absolutely, you're risking the potential for stigma that'll follow you around for the rest of your life. Yep, relationships that'll be difficult to enter, losing relationships, even losing relationships, being ostracized from society, from your family, from friends.
Speaker 3: So for you, like, that's what like being all in absolutely.
Speaker 2: Interesting because I was trying to define it by like what specifically do you do right, Like, does it mean you're modeling naked? Does it mean you're showing your vagina. Does it mean you're showing your butttle? Does it mean you're master reading?
Speaker 3: Like so many?
Speaker 2: But for you, it's like the risk that you take right, like the yeah, like what the results are in terms of what comes after? That makes sense. I never looked at it that way, but that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Now I'm looking at it your way and I'm like, wait, am I saying it wrong? But no, I do it as in the risk. What makes me a sex worker is I'm risky and I do it all. Yeah, except for a gang ban. I haven't done that yet.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, but you did a blowbang, which you won an Avian Award for it, which was which was awesome to see you go up on stage. And I loved your quote at the end where you thank your boyfriend for.
Speaker 4: Letting me suck dick on the internet. Shout out to you, babe, thank you again.
Speaker 2: And you were actually you were quoted again later on, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah by Anna.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like and like Ryan said, thanks to my boyfriend, I'm like, yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Boyfriends. It was It's hard these boys that we call.
Speaker 4: Our boyfriends, like, I've had definitely my fair share of boyfriends that later on are like me or your job, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: My job, Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this isn't even in the same category obviously my job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love you by what makes you decided to pick your job first?
Speaker 4: Cause at the end of the day, my job's never going to make me choose between the two, Like I could have both, I guess and if I don't have the boyfriend, I'll still be able to take care of myself with my job, where if I only have my boyfriend, guess what, I'm not gonna be able to take care of myself financially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you're very much relying on him exactly. No one wants to be relying on yeah a person. Well you should never be relying on a person. Yeah, like emotionally, but not financially.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So dating is hard. Yeah, it's never mind. Now, love you babe. That's good.
Speaker 2: So can you tell us a little bit about your boyfriend, like whatever you're comfortable telling us, Like, how does it? How is it working for you?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: It's working a lot better than like past relationships. I think the age difference is really he's way more mature. I was always dating men either a year younger than me or year.
Speaker 3: Older than me and soldier. He is thirty five, I'm twenty six.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there's like a little bit of like an age gap, which I feel like, you have a frontal lobe, babe, Thank you.
Speaker 3: The guys I was dating didn't.
Speaker 2: Is it fully formed by twenty five or.
Speaker 3: I think girls get it at twenty five guys get it later on? No, I don't know. Can you google it for us?
Speaker 4: It's fact checked when a male frontal lobe develops. Yes, but no, he's the best.
Speaker 3: I love him.
Speaker 4: He uh just gets that work is work and outside of work, I could be me my legal like I'm two separate people, and I feel like he knows that when I'm performing it's a performance, and when I'm in the bedroom with him, it's like not the same where I'd have exes that'd be like, oh, I saw this video and you made this sound. Why don't you make that sound with me? And I'm like, well, he's way bigger. It's just I guess maturity at the end of the day. Yeah, I was just dating in confidence.
Speaker 2: That too, right, because if you're like going online and comparing yourself to other people, that's yeah. That wait, women's frontal lobe is.
Speaker 3: Larger than males.
Speaker 2: Well, dah, I mean, what.
Speaker 3: Do you mean that? Of course it's bigger. I mean, of course is the bigger.
Speaker 2: And then when you find that out, just for context, can you give us a definition of what the frontal lobe does, just like, so people understand why we feel we're superior if having right.
Speaker 4: Now of like, their frontal lobe is developed, like what is a frontal lobe?
Speaker 2: Okay, so interesting, So just to summarize, guys, and then when you find me the official definition, ernie, okay, So just to summarize, guys, the frontal lobe is fully developed in women twenty to twenty one, which is why I think a lot of people say that maybe you shouldn't get into porn until twenty twenty one, and it's not fully developed until in guys until between twenty five to early thirties.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: This is what the Internet says, so therefore it must be true.
Speaker 3: Always true. If Google says it, it's true.
Speaker 2: And then say the definition for what the frontal lobe does in your brain. The official definition is this.
Speaker 3: Is obviously in the front of your brain. The responsibility includes how you move, how you remember things, social skills, social skills that's a big one.
Speaker 2: And control and control of how Okay, so it's social skills how you behave interact with others. So basically, yeah, I mean social skills. It's like you're reasoning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I like that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's known as the action lobe. Okay, all right, the official definition.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Podcast today, Yeah, we learned things. Welcome to Science with Holly rantle.
Speaker 3: Ally and Ryan take on Sites. Actually it's kind of ad a good idea.
Speaker 2: We should up with something we just have.
Speaker 3: Like sexy lab coats science.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you might into something.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of into it. I'm kind of into it too.
Speaker 4: You can have like laundrye under the lapcoat, yes, and just be like doing weird things.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then like we come up with hypothesises, yes, hypotheses, yes, right absolutely yeah, and then like you test your hypotheses and then like whoever gets it wrong has to take their lingerie off.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm always wrong strip science.
Speaker 2: Look at us, just like, oh my god, we're fifteen minutes into the podcast.
Speaker 3: We're just like, are you off? Just keep a log of how many ideas we come up with this hour? Already? One? Oh, my god.
Speaker 2: Okay we were talking about dating. Oh, yes, we were.
Speaker 3: Okay, so do you like you much me?
Speaker 2: Okay? So your boyfriend okay, So he's older, so that helps, Yes, the confidence that comes with age.
Speaker 3: That and he just gets me.
Speaker 4: I feel like in a way that any of my past relationships, like it doesn't even compare. He could just look at me and be like, yeah, that's how she's feeling. I'm not going to approach that situation or like interesting. He could just navigate me better.
Speaker 3: Than I can when I'm like who are you? How'd you gays meet?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is so funny. We met in a threesome with Gal Richie.
Speaker 3: It's the only way to meet somebody. So I'm like, yeah, this is my husband. One day.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell my kids that. Like anti Gal. Yeah, she also.
Speaker 2: Fuckedd, Like so he works in the industry.
Speaker 3: He does it? Oh he doesn't, he does it.
Speaker 4: He literally was just a civilian that we met at the bar and we were like, hey, he's hot, got his number, And then Gal was supposed to look up with one of his friends because I was like, hey, you got a homeboy for my friend, Like we all trying to get some tonight and then he was like yeah. So then we all went back to his place that night, and Gal like looked at the friend that he got was.
Speaker 3: Like, I was like, just come with me.
Speaker 4: So we both just decided to run a train on him. Wow basically wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then the next day I was like, sorry, Gal, I'm gonna run it by myself tonight.
Speaker 3: Wow. That's funny. Yeah, that's so cute, isn't it? Modern day love?
Speaker 4: Like we met in a threesome and then I fucked him the next day by myself, and I was like, wait, this is kind of good. And then I've shared with other girls in the industry too.
Speaker 3: It's a good one.
Speaker 2: So you guys have like an open relationship. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, that was like I remember Susie Q and Michael Vegas they met in a gang bang.
Speaker 3: See, it's like love, you know what I mean. It's like sharing is caring. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's so funny though, because when we first started dating it's almost been a year now, we were very like out there doing our things, and now it's kind of like we got a little lazy with it, so now we're not doing the open as much. It's more just like, hey, let's have sex with each other. It's not so much like hey, I have your friend, I'll have my friend, like kind of boring.
Speaker 2: I mean that happens, you know what I mean, Like once you've been in them, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, but we're not against it.
Speaker 4: It's just like we're like, yeah, I know how to get you off, you know how to get me off.
Speaker 3: We're good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I'm in with my husband for nine years.
Speaker 3: It gets worse. It's great. Can't wait until Lowe developed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say so perfect. I would say, so what.
Speaker 4: Is it my extension. Yeah, they're falling out, they're living their best life. Producers keep this cute of it in.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I don't don't care. They can give it in.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I kind of like I was talking to Shari. Here we go again, bouncing off the work. I was talking to Shari. We were in that book signing thing, the book signing thing for Brasser's new book.
Speaker 3: Release, and my extension was saying out.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh shit, can you cover that up Strey And she was like, no, having like tracks of your hair showing, it's like kind of like wary fun.
Speaker 3: And I was like, wait, I kind of like that.
Speaker 4: It's like you're just like a crazy whore, like show the fact that you have your hair showing, like who cares?
Speaker 3: Like how much did you spend on that hair?
Speaker 4: And I was like make a good point, like let them know that you have like a couple grand just hanging out of your head right now.
Speaker 3: Why not.
Speaker 2: It's like the people who leave price tags on like their clothes, yeah, their hats. This is my price dog. Suria is all about authenticity. I will say that I love her. Yeah, I do too. She's one of my best friends.
Speaker 4: I literally love her the first time I got to work with her and her noises she makes, storing her performances.
Speaker 2: And the things that she says.
Speaker 3: So huh.
Speaker 2: I know what she's like because she is such an intelligent like you know, I don't want to say like normal person because it's not like, yeah, porn stars aren't normal, but you know what you mean, like.
Speaker 3: Your little cucko, Sure you know what you are.
Speaker 2: You're free to be who you are exactly you want to be. You're not You're not tethered byol not put in a box. Yeah, the like expectations of society, like you are here, you are which is why I love porn stars. But yeah, I mean she's just somebody like who if you met her, you know, outside of the adult industry, Like, you would never guess that she was like a porn star.
Speaker 3: She's just so like not.
Speaker 4: I ran into her one time. We were getting food somewhere forget where, but she was just like fulld garden looking like just house of the Prairie type, get long dress. You would have never thought that that girl busts it wide the fuck.
Speaker 3: Open on the internet. Yeah, never.
Speaker 2: And then like and then you film her and then the things that come out of her mouth during seeds, You're.
Speaker 3: Like, what the way did you say? It's crazy?
Speaker 2: Which is like I love her even more. I love I love people who surprise me so fun, you know, like that.
Speaker 4: And then she doesn't care how gross and sweaty she gets if her eyelash is now on her forehead like such such a good.
Speaker 3: Time to work.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, absolutely. Hey guys, here's a quick question for you. When was the last time you thought about stepping up your game in the bedroom. If you're looking to impress and take things to the next level, you need to check out load boost by VB Health. This doctor formulated supplement isn't just about performance. It's all about results. We're talking increased semen volume, enhanced orgasm intensity, and yes, even better taste. So your partner will thank you too. So here's the thing. The adult industry knows the importance of a great money shot, and as someone who works in the business, I can tell you that load boost is the real deal. The ingredients one hundred percent scientifically backed and designed to improve sperm health, prostate function, and overall experience. It's vegan, loaded with nutrients, and manufactured in the USA with top tier quality. Want to try it out, head to loadboost dot com and use my exclusive code Holly to get ten percent off. That's Holly for ten percent off, or just click the link in the episode description. It's time to elevate your performance, and thanks to load boost, you might just become someone's new favorite performer. All right, guys, let's talk about something personal. But I know this is important to a lot of you. If you've ever worried about your size, how long you last, or whether or not you're satisfying your partner, I've got some great news. You don't have to just live with it anymore. Meet the Auto Girl Pump, created by doctor Joel Kaplan. He's helped over one hundred thousand men increase their size and performance, and he's created a device that is a game changer. It's FDA proven and uses advanced vacuum technology to naturally increase blood flow and expand penal tissue. No pills, no gimmicks, just real long term gains. And here's the best part. If you don't see permanent results in thirty days at least half an inch, thinker, harder morning wood, faster and harder erections, or better control in the bedroom, they will refund you, no questions asked. And also, you're never on your own. This isn't just about the device. You have access to real male performance coaches who've helped thousands of men get results. They're here to guide you every step of the way. Get your phones out right now and visit Auto Grow Pump dot com slash Holly for twenty percent off of your order when you enter code Holly's Auto Grow Pump a U T O G R O p u MP dot com and use code Holly to get twenty percent off of this FDA proven medical device risk free for thirty days in thirty days. You can become bigger, harder, and more confident if you take action. Now, okay, so I guess we'll get to my questions.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: In no, no, no, it's good. We do what we always do. Start at the beginning. How did you get into the adult industry?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: I was on a like good one, which just having fun, experiencing life. I was had a salon job, working behind a chair, cosmetologist, really fun, but very routine. You had your same clients, you woke up, you want to work.
Speaker 3: What did you do specifically?
Speaker 4: I have my cosmetology license and then I have my barbering license. So I did women's cuts, women's colors, men's cuts, pretty much everything. Okay, so hair, hair, yeah, basically anything that has to do with hair, I did it.
Speaker 3: But it was so.
Speaker 4: I knew what I was doing every day, and I didn't love that. I wanted something crazy, I wanted to do more. But I loved making people feel good about themselves. And I knew that as soon as that person was leaving my chair, that they felt better about themselves, whether it's confidence or.
Speaker 3: Just they felt better when they left.
Speaker 4: So I always wanted to have some sort of career in making people feel good about themselves.
Speaker 3: I love that. And then suddenly I've been porn making people feel even better about themselves. But is this kind of like a two part thing? I guess.
Speaker 4: I saw Riley read on my Instagram like for you page or what I Explore page. I say, oh my god, this girl's so cute. Didn't know what a porn stares. I mean, I knew porn stares existed, but I didn't know she was eight porn star. So I comment on one other things and I was like, like, shit, you're hot. And she ended up messaging me and was like, you're not real. You're a catfish. And I was like, when was this twenty.
Speaker 3: Eighteen? I mean so she was big by that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd say like early or end of twenty seventeen, early twenty eighteen, okay probably, And she was like, you're not real. Send a picture with a shoe on your head so I could tell you're not a catfish. And I was like, the fuck who is this girl? And then my ex boyfriend was like, oh my god, you don't know who that is. Let's right, read like you're talking to like a famous porn star and I was like, yeah, sure, okay, and then I went to go send a picture with a shoe on my head. And by the time I went to send a picture with the shoe on my head, she had a shoe on her head. And I was like, who the fuck is this? What is happening? Am I just making my best friend?
Speaker 3: Like what? This is weird?
Speaker 4: And then she realized I was real and she's like, you're so cute, and I was like you're so cute. She's like, my birthday party is in La you should come, and I was like, uh, I just graduated high school and I am broke as shit. Don't know how that's gonna work. So then I was talking to one of my other friends who had a premium snapchat. She was like, yeah, you just send dudes like pictures of your feet or your tits and like they'll send you money for it. I was like okay. So then I started doing that and very quickly realized that you could make money off snapchat at a rapid pace, especially during that time like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like I was like, yeah, that was like poppin'.
Speaker 4: So I did that and then I ended up going to her birthday party and then so it was like here's a little bit of porn, and then here's porn. I went there and I was like, this is actually porn. What I was doing was not porn. That was just like a girl trying to get some fucking money. Like this is crazy. So I ended up going to her birthday party. Everything was great. I was like, holy shit, she's so fun. Came back home. I was still working my saloon job, and then of course for a little extra money, doing my thing on my premium Snapchat. And then her birthday rolls around again and was like, hey, come my birthday party again. And at this point and I was starting to dabble in the only fans. That's when it was starting to pop off, like twenty nineteen ish, So now I had my premium Snapchat and my only fans. I said, yeah, I'm coming. Hell yeah. So I ended up flying out for a birthday again, and this time I stayed a little bit and was like, do I want to move out here? This seems fun? And talked to her about it all and she's like, well, you're you love what you do now, so like it's up to you. Like I'm not gonna tell you this is the way to go, Like, you have to make your own decisions. I was like, okay, So I was like, I'm not gonna go with full porn.
Speaker 3: I don't think I want to do it.
Speaker 4: Like I'm having fun with what I'm doing. My parents will fucking kill me. I'm not going to do that. Did your parents know you were doing like the snapchat only fans thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay they did.
Speaker 4: Uh here we go again and bouncing around in high school, I sent my sister's ex boyfriend a nude. Didn't know it was her boyfriend, and my sister found it on her boyfriend's phone and send it to my mom and dad, and that's how they found out I was going to be a whore. My sister released that information, but also like that at her boyfriend's part, not mine.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I thought it was just user one eight nine wanting a picture of my tits.
Speaker 3: How did I know?
Speaker 2: So he was on your snapchat?
Speaker 3: Yes? Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought, like you like you knew him from school or something.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, how was I supposed to know? Yeah? That wasn't my fault, that was his fault.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I was.
Speaker 3: The bad guy and they still continued to date after.
Speaker 2: For a little bit, But did he know that you were her sister? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He was like at family dinners. Oh that's weird.
Speaker 4: And I thought I was just like sending user five seventy eight nine it make sure of my tits.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh that's weird.
Speaker 4: It's like a small world sometimes, yeah, but it's not. It is, so that whole thing happened. Then I go back home after the second birthday party, stayed for a little bit, told my mom.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I'm gonna do porn. She was like, no, you're not. And I was like, yeah, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get a U Haul tomorrow, pack everything I have in a U Haul, and I'm gonna drive to California. She's like absolutely, not, like me and your dad will ever talk to you again. I was like, ay, that's fine. I went and got the U Haul, backed everything I had and drove from Pittsburgh to California. Yeah, And I rented a room and like a shared Airbnb. Oh, rough, really rough. I stayed there till like two weeks ish, and then I was like, yeah, I'm going broke staying at this airbnb and I want to put money down for an apartment.
Speaker 3: I was like, this isn't working anymore.
Speaker 4: So then I ended up staying out of my car slash U haul that I had rented out. So I'm like waking up in the morning putting out my clothes and the U haul, sleeping in my car. And then finally I found a like really shitty apartment that would take me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Started, and then COVID happened, and I was like, fuck, I want to get.
Speaker 2: An agent or were you just like self booking.
Speaker 4: I was just doing my only fans in premium Snapchat. And then COVID happened, and I literally a week or two before everything fully shut down, had my first meeting with Speaker.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: He's like I'm ready, I'm gonna do it, and seelers like, okay, perfect, we're gonna start booking things like we'll get the ball rolling.
Speaker 3: COVID happened crickets, and I was like, it's a sign.
Speaker 4: Maybe I wasn't supposed to go all in and I wasn't supposed to book and shoot crazy pornos.
Speaker 3: So I took a step back.
Speaker 4: Still did my only Fans premium Snapchat, and I was like, no, I don't feel like a porn star unless I'm doing X, Y and Z, Like I feel like these girls won't give me the cred I want if I'm not doing all working for everyone. So I was like, no, I'm gonna do it. So there was like, okay, let's do it. And then my first scene actually ended up being with Browsers. My first ever porno was with Browsers, So full circle to be contracted when that was my first scenes.
Speaker 3: Crazy, So when was your first scene?
Speaker 2: Because because I remember so, I obviously was working for them back then and we took like the steps that we took to get back into production was kind of weird, right, Yeah. At first, it was like self shot scenes. That's what my first thing was.
Speaker 3: Okay. It was like an arcade at home.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, so you shot it with somebody else?
Speaker 4: Yes, I shot a solo with myself and then I shot yeah boy girl with my ex.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend oh a performer, yeah, which and you just like on the cell phone and then sent in then like they would.
Speaker 3: Which also was like this is what I'm doing on my only fans right now. I want to do more be a part of this fit in.
Speaker 4: So it was like kind of like a fuck, I want to do it and they're still not letting me do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but here I am doing it.
Speaker 2: So then there was that, and then we moved to it was so weird. We'd rent a location oh.
Speaker 3: And then leave yeah, yeah, weird.
Speaker 2: And then I'd have to go there. I'd set up the lights.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: I'd set up like a cell phone. They'd like, they paid for me to get like a brand new, like high end cell phone.
Speaker 3: To watch production happen.
Speaker 2: No, no, for the talent to use. And then I'd set it up and then I'd leave the paperwork there and then I'd leave and then the talent would get there, they'd sign the paperwork, then they'd FaceTime me yeah at that part, tell them how to do it, and then they would film it and then they would leave and then I would come back and get like the paperwork and the files and stuff. Did you say that, yes, yeah, so crazy. Yeah, it was really all for the love of porn. So Riley Read actually took you under her wing when you first started getting in, right, So tell me a little bit about that, and why did you think that she wanted to mentor you specifically out of all of the girls getting in the industry.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so I'd say she officially took me under her wing. Was like during her wedding, which is so funny. At her wedding was the first time I met face to face with Speakler. I just like heard of Mark Spiegeler, Spiegeler, this speaker that, and I just never had like obviously you could look him up on Google, but I never put like a full face to the name. And it was at her wedding that finally was like, oh, you're that guy. And then I met George that night as well, and he's like, yeah, yeah, she's cute for sure. Why do you think like she should be a Spiegeler girl? And then Riley was like her personality, like she's a great personality. And then she clearly knows how the work, like she does it all herself. She's done her remium, Snapchat and her only fans now for like three years two and a half years by herself. Like she knows how to work, she has the drive and everything else needed to be like a solid performer. And I think she saw all that potential and was like I'll take her.
Speaker 2: What was your first thought when you met Mark by the way, terrified.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you hear about like pimps and all of those crazy fucking things.
Speaker 3: I was like absolutely terrified. The first time.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, come over to my apartment. I was like, what, I like, said Riley, And it's like he asked me to come to his apartment during the day.
Speaker 3: I should be fine, right.
Speaker 4: And she's like, yeah, go over, like he probably just wants to talk to you about, like what all you're willing to do. And I was like to him and she's like no, like in the industry, like yeah an old boy girl girl girl.
Speaker 2: Mark the one agent that like you don't have. He does not want to fuck you, no at all. I thought.
Speaker 3: He pushes me off and I'm like no, I want to keep picture and he's like I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm like okay, he's like absolutely not interested.
Speaker 4: I go over and he's just sitting on his couch with his Catlexi and his you know graphic T shirts that he always wears with the fucking dumb writing, Yeah that's his signature.
Speaker 2: Loves his signature, like something about whrrores yeah something.
Speaker 4: Always he's panning his cat Lexi and he's like so you ought to be a porn star. Yeah, and he was like, well, you have a lot of tattoos.
Speaker 3: I don't think I want you on my website or like on the roster.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, I'll leave and he was like no, I'm just saying, don't get any more.
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, I won't.
Speaker 4: And like for a first year being with Spiegler, I didn't get any more tattoos, and then slowly would get more, very slowly, And then he'd send me a like screenshots, this wasn't here six months ago.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 4: And I was like, no, it's been there, it's been there a Spiegler, it's never Yeah, you just didn't see it.
Speaker 2: But did he believe it? No, No, you can't trick him. No, He's like he's untrickable. Yeah, Like I literally you can. He's showed me how girls have sent him pictures of like a flat tire to say that like they can't make it to set, and he will like find the metadata in that photo.
Speaker 3: On Google Yah's image search, yeah, or.
Speaker 2: Like record like he'll like he'll search the metadata of the picture and like see that it was taken, Like I don't know like months ago or like.
Speaker 4: About like girls doing like old photos of outbreaks. Yeah, and like he'll go back and be like, ah, this photo was taken actually in March of last year. Yeah, this isn't an active I'll break this was from last year. Sorry, you're gonna be out set tomorrow nine am. Like, how do you know everything? He's literally a dad, Yeah, literally a dad. He will yell at you. He will punish you, but not like a bad punishment, but like he'll get y'alled at for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He doesn't take any shit, No, not at all.
Speaker 4: And I feeel like I met him later on where he doesn't have as much spunk in him, where like the OG's girls will be like, yeah, you have no idea. He used to be scarier, and I was like.
Speaker 3: I would have never been with him then. Yeah, but no, I love him.
Speaker 2: He's not the right agent for everybody, No, definitely not no, yeah at all.
Speaker 3: I know like a lot of girls will bash him and it's like, no, he just wasn't. Yeah he's not the right It wasn't for you.
Speaker 2: He's not the right agent for everyone, but he seems to be the right agent for you.
Speaker 3: You like working with him. I love them.
Speaker 4: Yes, you Lear and Riley. They're so combined in my life where if it wasn't for the one, I wouldn't have the other. Anytime I talk about either of them, I end up talking about both of them because they're just such like puzzle pieces in my life that I need forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'm assuming that your last name came from Riley. Yeah, yes, And it is confusing sometimes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'll be on set all the time people will be like Riley and I'm like, Ryan, what do you want?
Speaker 2: You became a Brassars contract star last year. Yes, so tell me a little bit about that. How has it affected your career and like were you expecting it and what was your reaction when you got that call?
Speaker 3: So I definitely was manifesting it.
Speaker 4: I can't say I was expecting it to happen, but I was always like telling myself, it's gonna happen, It's gonna happen, It's gonna happen. And I was at their Venus Berlin show. I don't know if you know anything about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's in Germany. Crazy, Yeah, it's crazy crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Leah Alexis was telling me that, like the fans could.
Speaker 3: Show up naked.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, which h really shocked me.
Speaker 3: Don't love it. Don't love it because they still want photos.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, gross bleach isn't enough.
Speaker 3: Oh I love my fans, but please do not put your genitals on me. Oh don't want them on me unless.
Speaker 4: I'm asking for them on me, which I probably won't.
Speaker 3: But I love you guys crazy. Yeah, Like the hugs that have been in Berlin just raw me, just raw dog and the hugs raw me.
Speaker 4: And you're like, it is thirty degrees outside, put on a jacket something, go away, disgusting.
Speaker 2: How many people are naked?
Speaker 3: You give fuck? There?
Speaker 4: Like there's people literally having sex. It's a very like cool experience but scary. But anyways, I was there and I had a fan interaction that I was like, yeah, so much, I need a breather. And they pulled me aside and they're like, yeah, we want to have a meeting with you anyways, and I was like, okay, yea, let's have a meeting. And they're like, we want to sign you as our next brazeis contract star but in four months and you can't tell anyone. I was like, what do you mean? And they're like anyone outside of the booth right now. They can't know, so don't go in there smiling.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, go in there smiling.
Speaker 3: I like, what do you mean.
Speaker 4: They're like, if you want to go back to the whole tellroom, that's fine, and I was like, yeah, I'm gonna have to because I'm on cloud nine right now, Like I can't just go back out there and be like, you know what I mean. So they announced it. I was freaking the fuck out. I went back to my hotel room and just rubbed one out out of excitement. I was so excited, Oh my god. And they're like, yeah, no one can know until Avim.
Speaker 3: We're gonna make an announcement in av and I remember when they did that. Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 4: And then Avian's happening and everyone's in the makeup room. What's this announcement that's happening? Like why do we have to do this announcement? Why does everyone have to be at the booth? And I'm like, fuck, people are getting annoyed about this, and there's already like some crazy jealousy that happens within the industry, which is healthy and normal whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm like competition.
Speaker 3: It is. It is what it is.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, fuck, these girls don't already want to do this thing, and now they're going to be mad because it's for me and that I already have haters, and I'm like, shit, can we just just make it an Instagram post. Let's not make it a big ordeal at Avian. Let's just make it an Instagram post.
Speaker 3: Hey, new grousers contract star, Let's not make get a whole thing. They're like, no, it's gonna be good. It's gonna be good.
Speaker 4: And then they did the big announcement, and honestly, to this day, I feel like the announcement I wish.
Speaker 3: I could relive.
Speaker 4: I think that was way cooler than winning awards because that's something I get to wear like every day with pride. Every time I show up to set where your award. It's like, you did that one thing good. I kept doing things good and brat swine Browsers continues to keep me.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And like you constantly you're representing.
Speaker 3: Them, like every day, every single day where you right now, you're wearing there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, like I just love Browsers.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite thing about being a browser's contract stor I.
Speaker 3: Kind of get to be my own boss.
Speaker 4: Like if there's some sort of weird scenario that I come up with and I'm like, hey, let's make this happen, they will use their funds and their resources to make it happen, which is the coolest thing ever where just be like, hey, I had this weird dream or hey I had this weird thought where this person fucks this person and I'm the other person and then we're also in a truck at a trucker stop and call me a lot lizard, and they're like, yeah, let's do it, and they make it happen. So that's probably like my favorite part is being able to just come up with ideas and being like the boss of my own stuff. Now where if you're going to a different set, you're performing as whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: That the crew already decided.
Speaker 4: You're like, hey, show up in red Lingerie and you're gonna be the babysitter.
Speaker 2: So the fact that they take your input and they can collaborate and it feels, you know, like you're not just a performer.
Speaker 4: Like exactly, and they enjoy the gross sex. I guess you could say where some companies want that very like proper Yeah, they want that gremlin sex. They love it, and I feel like I love the gremlin sex too, So it just works out. Like me and s Tre were talking about this and we're like, yeah, like, if it wasn't for browsers, we'd probably be fucked because we have this very like crazy way of performing and just letting loose that some companies don't love.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean every brand's got their their I.
Speaker 3: Look, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: But that's what's great about the ditail industry. There's a place for everybody, hey.
Speaker 3: Exactly, So there's no need for jealousy or hating to support your bitches.
Speaker 5: We all know Adam and Eve is the one stop shop for everything sexy and now with my code Holly, you can get any one item for fifty percent off, plus ten free gifts and you'll even get free shipping. So spice up your sex life at Adam and Eve dot com. But only if you use code Holly.
Speaker 2: Do you come across a lot of like jealousy and like competition in the industry.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's more so and as in like girls will just randomly stop talking to you out of nowhere. You're like, hey, I liked you. I thought we were friends. Why are suddenly you not liking me? And then I'll talk to like Speakler George about it and they're like, yeah, they're probably jealous. I'm like, that's done. Yeah, I'm a loser.
Speaker 3: And I know that a lucky loser because she ended up with a contract, But I'm still a loser.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your parents said that they would never talk to you again. Yeah, if you got into the industry. Yes, and then you packed up your U haul and you moved out here. Yes, did they talk to you anymore?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that little mad mom moment lasted like maybe forty eight hours. Maybe forty eight hours. I didn't even make it to La and she's reached out.
Speaker 3: Are you okay? Yeah? Mom, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: So do you guys have a good relationship now?
Speaker 3: Yes? Does she love what I do for like work? No?
Speaker 4: But is she like understand it more than she did in the beginning. Yes, because I feel like I brought her around the right people that are in the industry that she now realizes like it's not what the media made it seem like for her, like time, Yeah, because it was bad. It was all getting pimped out and really sketchy situations and shit like that where I show her, Oh, meet this friend who was also a performer and also now has a baby and a husband, and then meet this friend who actually has two babies and a husband. So she sees that, like, I could still have a life after this, And I think when I first initially told her, she thought that this was it for me. I wouldn't be able to find like a partner, I wouldn't be able to have a family.
Speaker 3: And that's so.
Speaker 4: Far from the truth. Being in the industry and doesn't end any of that. You could still have all of that.
Speaker 2: Do you want to have a family? I do, Yeah, you want to one day.
Speaker 3: One day hopefully a boy mom. I feel like if I have another one of me, I would hate that. I'm a lot. I'm a lot. I feel like I want to feel like what's forty mom. Yeah I don't want a diva. I'm a diva.
Speaker 2: Yeah that'll be hard, but.
Speaker 4: I'll probably end up with a diva and be like, well, m yeah, it just comes around action.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, my daughters just like me.
Speaker 4: See Hi, I know I'm gonna get stuck with that, she's just like me, but like I'll be so happy, but also be like.
Speaker 3: Fuck, what did I Why was I like that? It's a kid? Yeah, why did I do this?
Speaker 2: I know it's not. I mean, like she's four right now, so like right now it's adorable and lovely and like, yeah, it's so great, but like, man, when she's a teenager, I am scared. She's already like pushing me out of her room sometimes, like slamming the door in my face, like you know, like leave me alone. I can do it myself. I'm like, when she's thirteen, screwed this. I'm so screwed.
Speaker 3: I'm so screwed. Maybe you have another one. Can't try too old. You can always do that IVF stuff.
Speaker 2: The problem is my eggs are not good enough anymore.
Speaker 3: I'll give you one, but if it's a boy, give it back. I'll give you one. If it's a girl, you can have it. If it's a boy, I want to back.
Speaker 2: Well, So the thing is what you would actually do is you would implant. You would get the embryo, like you would know before you put it in your body.
Speaker 4: No way, Yeah, they can know the sex just by the egg.
Speaker 3: Uh So what you would.
Speaker 2: So what you do is you take the egg and then you take the sperm and you fertilize it before you implant it in the body. So then you know if it's a boy or a girl before you put it in.
Speaker 3: Okay, back to our lab coats and launchers, right, that's insane. Yeah, so I don't they just know.
Speaker 2: I don't know the So usually it depends on, like there's various steps that you can take and various amounts of money that you can spend when you do IVF, So you get to pick yes depending on how many you get right. So it depends on like how many eggs. So if it's your own eggs, it depends on how many eggs you release, right, and then they try to fertilize like all of the eggs. Some of them won't take right, and then so those are those go away, and then the ones that do take you if you want to spend the money, you can do further genetic testing on them to make sure that they're healthy, because some of them they you know, they're not good, and when you implant them they might you might miscarry. Yeah, So if you decide to go through all the genetic testing that might narrow down the amount of embryos that you have left, and so you may only have like maybe like two boys or two so then you won't be able to pick. But you may have a choice of boys and girls, and then you can choose which ones you want to implant. But it could also still not take could you have like you could you could implant the embryo and maybe you could miscarry and you could lose it. So it's not guaranteed and wouldn't be Some people do do them, but then that's how you end up with twins. Yeah, here's something crazy. So a friend of mine, actually my sister's best friend. This is so wild. She's pregnant with fraternal twins. And they're a weak apart how because she when you're older, you tend to drop more than one egg, and so she dropped two eggs, and her and her husband had sex like a week apart, and so he fertilized the first egg and then he fertilized the second egg later. But I've literally never heard of this before. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: That is insane nuts.
Speaker 2: I didn't actually know that was possible. But yeah, so she's pregnant with twins.
Speaker 3: That are a week apart, So would the would one be a week late or.
Speaker 2: One be a week We're going to have to probably do a C section and take them both out at the same time, and so one's going to be a little pretty.
Speaker 3: Wow, women's bodies are incredible. Is it crazy? That's sick. I know, it's really nuts. So would they be identical or no?
Speaker 2: No, So, fraternal twins are two separate eggs in your body, And identical twin is when one egg is fertilized and then it splits into two eggs.
Speaker 3: So two separate sacks.
Speaker 2: Basically, Yeah, fraternal twins can be like that can also be like a genetic normally because sometimes women like so, fraternal twins actually run in my family. So you can have a tendency to drop more than one egg when you opulate, so that can lead to fraternal twins. But an identical twin is kind of like a just a by chance kind of like one egg splits into two and that is just a by chance thing, So you can't like be genetically predispositioned to have Yeah, I mean you know, like kind of you get them both out at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, done you. But also easing twins at.
Speaker 2: The same time they're breastfeeding both. But then they're also like they're also like they like, you know, come up together.
Speaker 3: Which besties, bestie for your kid for life? Yeah, which is cool, easy pasy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one time, done, but not always. Like my aunt and uncle were fraternal twins and they did not get along.
Speaker 3: I mean that makes sense. Me and my sister don't get along.
Speaker 2: But identical twins are different because they're like literally the same genetic makeup.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and then there's like that twin teleputhy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're literally like the same person.
Speaker 3: Insane. It's so crazy insane.
Speaker 2: They've done like weird studies where they'll separate twins at birth, or twins that are separated at birth will have like like the same toothpaste, like crazy shit.
Speaker 4: I will be like sometimes on like TikTok and I'll get stuck in like those weird like video informational videos about twins, and I'm like, how.
Speaker 3: Did I get here?
Speaker 2: Do they have like identical twin like conventions?
Speaker 4: They have to, Yeah, you can like conventions for things with people the same names. There's got to be You've never seen that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I was at an event and They're like, Oh, you're coming to the Ryan Convention next week, and I was like, no, because my real name is not Ryan. And two that's the thing, there's a Ryan convention. Does a Ryan convention for people with the name Ryan? So what do you do there?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I really what what I guess literally what happens at a Ryan convention?
Speaker 3: I go? Next year?
Speaker 2: You should go, and you should report back to us.
Speaker 3: Okay, we could do like a live live stream at the right.
Speaker 2: Yes, it will be the most boring live stream in the world, but I'm still curious.
Speaker 3: I'll be on it though, so it'll be a little bit interesting.
Speaker 2: True, that's true. You'll you will spice up the Ryan invention. But then it'll come out to your name's not really Ryan and they're like, oh, and then you will be.
Speaker 3: Let me see your ID.
Speaker 4: I'll be like no, looking up on Google as dot count.
Speaker 2: Wow, we really are going off on a tangent.
Speaker 3: I told you I'm the worst.
Speaker 4: I'm literally the worst unmedicated ADHD rain right here at its finest.
Speaker 3: Don't know what to tell you. Do you have ADHD? Absolutely? Yeah? Have I ever taken a test for it? No? Should I be medicated. Yes, will I know, why won't you?
Speaker 4: Because I know people that are on like adderall and stuff and they say that they can't sleep at night.
Speaker 3: I love my sleep. Do not ever take my sleep away from me.
Speaker 4: I rather have like mush brain and not know what the fuck's going on than not be able to sleep night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need my sleep.
Speaker 2: How do you keep your like mental health working in this industry? Because this is the g hard okay.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent of the gym. I also finally, like at twenty six, found a hobby outside of porn. I felt like porn was like my hobby for the longest time. Like I was trying other things. I was like painting and pottery, and I was like, I need a hobby. Hated everything. New boyfriend introduced me to golf.
Speaker 3: Golf, golf. I'm a golfing girl. Now weird. I you know, I can see that. I can see that.
Speaker 4: I love it. You're outside, You're getting your steps in, You're walking all day long. You are walking that course like it's just seven miles a day, so much fun.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Do you go to the country club afterwards and like drink like whiskey on the rocks?
Speaker 4: I wish that'd be cool, But I like don't like the taste of alcohol. I like tequila when it's mixed with a lot of like sweeteners.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Like I can't drink alcohol straight. I don't have enough hair on my chest. I feel like to be like manly enough.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess you could have a something else.
Speaker 3: I have sugary drink. For some reason.
Speaker 2: I always think that, like people who golf drink a lot.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do it one hundred percent. Like anytime I've been to like a country club, like a legit country club, I'll walk inside and like there's like the og guys that have their name on the back of the chairs. It's like they're here since eight am to like eight pm, just sip in.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you guys, do your thing. You're retired, live your life. Yeah, I aspire for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you want to do when you retire? What are your like life goals?
Speaker 3: After born?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have a family, we know that much.
Speaker 3: I feel like they always change. Okay, for sure have a family.
Speaker 4: I always think about living in a tropical place with no WiFi, no self service, literally just living off the land. But it has to be warm, but I also have to have ac so like it's a fantasy for sure, Like it wouldn't probably ever work, but just living somewhere tropical that I never have to think of social media again.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about social media?
Speaker 4: It's brain rot at its finest. It rots your brain and it's so detrimental to your mental health. And I'm always on it, always on it, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, what is it?
Speaker 4: That's why I like golf. The phone stays in the car for four hours, don't look at it?
Speaker 3: So good?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you have to be on social media because if your job.
Speaker 4: Have to stay relevant. Yeah, you have to know the trends. Yeah, you have to know the trending sound. Yeah, you have to make a video for this. You have to repost this. This scene's not going to do good if you don't promote it xyz. Yeah, so yeah, you have to be on social media.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's that's true. But I love it. I do love it for what it is now, but I won't be able to do it forever. Yeah, there's no way, Yeah, no way.
Speaker 2: We touched on this like briefly earlier. Do you think that how old.
Speaker 3: Are you and you got into porn nineteen twenty.
Speaker 2: What do you think is a good age? Do you think that that was a good age? Like, what's your You know, some people think eighteen's too young, some people think honest, anyone, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: I felt the most put together up here around like twenty four, twenty three, twenty four. I was a yes man in the beginning, okay, And I feel like not that I was doing things that I didn't want to do, but I did things that I probably didn't have to do.
Speaker 3: Because I was just like, yeah, yeah, i'll do it. I'll do it. I'll do it, like i'll do it.
Speaker 4: Where now I'm like, oh, I don't like that person for what they've done.
Speaker 3: To other people. I'm not going to work with them.
Speaker 4: But it took to like twenty three twenty four to really like have a voice and be able to like know my boundaries. Actually that's it, knowing my boundaries.
Speaker 3: I feel like at nineteen twenty twenty one, you don't know what a boundary. I mean, you know your boundaries, but like it's hard to voice them, so hard to.
Speaker 4: Voice that where over time you're like, yeah, no, I don't want to do that. That's the boundary that I'm not going to cross. So I'd say like twenty four to twenty five of getting into the industry wouldn't be a bad idea, but you know, teen porn cells.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's also hard though too, because it's like, if we as a society decide that eighteen is an adult, then that's what it is. Well that it can't be an adult for like these things, but not an adult for porn. Like it's like that's the line, right, If that's the line that we draw, then that's the line that we draw. If we decide to push it to twenty one, then it's got to be twenty one for everything, for the military, for you know, like getting a mortgage on a house, for you know, all those things, like all those huge because it's all these other huge decisions that you can make at eighteen that can affect the rest of your life, not just porn. So like, you know, we have to decide, like is eighteen an adult? And if eighteen is an adult, then it's an adult.
Speaker 4: You can only shoot girl girl until you're until you're twenty four, and then you can.
Speaker 2: Decide, yeah, what get me crazy days on set? Like crazy set stories.
Speaker 4: I feel like sometimes there's so many that you start to go like numb to it and you're like, yeah, just another day on the job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is what it is. When people ask me that question, I'm always I always draw a blank, but like, we know, there's so many. Yeah, when I'll be on set and like somebody that I've worked with a lot on a bunch of sets, like a cast member like Sean Rivera or something, He'll be like he'll bring something up and I'll be like, oh my god, that day is so insane. And then I'll have that memory and I'll be like, I got to remember that next time someone asks me about a crazy day on set.
Speaker 3: And then of course I forget.
Speaker 4: No, I'm flinking. I know there's gonna be something crazy as soon as the end, and I'll.
Speaker 2: Be like, wait, you'll wake up at three am and you'll be like, oh, text you now, I remember, I have it?
Speaker 3: Can we add it in at the end, just like a prompt? Okay, how about this?
Speaker 2: We'll close up with this question because this is a question that we get a lot from our listeners.
Speaker 3: Does penis size matter? No, it matters on what hole?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, So can you elaborate?
Speaker 4: Yes, So if you're putting it in my asshole, I want it to be long and skinny, not too grothy. And if you have a big head, prepare to plunge shit out of there, quite literally, because I feel like when you have a big head with anal it really just gets things moving.
Speaker 3: It's like a suction, you know, and.
Speaker 4: Then it really is it gets shit going. Yeah, that's think it's a crazy story. I shpit on somebody on accident. Yeah, I mean that, Xander, I love you. I feel like that happens to everybody.
Speaker 3: I was on my period, I had period poops. Okay, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 4: And it was an animal scene and I was like, so, I guess that's a crazy story. Not really, but it's such another day on set for us, I know.
Speaker 2: Literally, just like everyone who's if you've been born long enough, like yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe you've done a Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you're going into my vagina, I like girth. I don't like length because my cervix doesn't want punched.
Speaker 3: It wants to be filled.
Speaker 2: Okay, not pounded. So what's like a good length for you.
Speaker 3: In the puss? Yeah?
Speaker 4: About six Okay in the butt, it'll take whatever and then in my throat.
Speaker 3: I really like a down curve because then you can deep throat. Oh so really, Yeah, you're a picky.
Speaker 2: You want a different you want a different dick for every hole.
Speaker 4: Like my gang bang is gonna be perfect because I'll be able to like nitpick, I'll be like, you're only going in my throat, you're only going.
Speaker 3: In my ass, and you're only going in my pussy. Wow, no rotation here? Wow? Okay.
Speaker 2: So if you so like six inches is a good overall size, yes, let's say, like boyfriend Penis, you're probably mostly having vaginal sex.
Speaker 4: No, he likes my butt too, oh okay, yeah, okay, he likes to empty himself in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, finish there. It's safe place to be, safe place, you know, Yes, nowhere for it to get for us. Yes, not ready for children yet yet? No, not yet, not yet? No, okay, living my best life right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can't golf.
Speaker 2: So if a guy is smaller than six inches, like, how would that be for you? Like?
Speaker 3: Would you be okay with that?
Speaker 4: If it's still girthy, I'll still want it, Okay, But if it's not girthy and it's less than six inches.
Speaker 3: I'd have to be in the mood. Are you gonna eat my pussy first? You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like are you gonna put in the work for where you're lacking? If you're gonna put in like the work for where you're lacking, then yeah, I'll still fuck it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So there's there's ways that guys can be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can make up for it, like if you're going to show up with like a five inch stck or less and you're not gonna go down on me first, like I'm not.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so guys can like they can make up for it's always cause it's never a lost cause.
Speaker 4: Like if you're gonna make out with me and eat my pussy for thirty minutes before, yeah.
Speaker 3: I still have sex with you. Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to discriminate. Okay, I'll let you know though, if you don't make me come.
Speaker 2: That's a woman who knows what she wants with a fully developed front. Well, Ryan, thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We have a couple of questions for you from my Patreon members. We'll do that in another segment after this, so if you're a Patreon member, you will get to hear those. If you're not, you should join. Go to Patreon dot com slash Collie Randall and fels gonna get a real juicy over there, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we got our head over there. In the meantime, can you tell everybody else where they can find you online?
Speaker 3: Please? Yes?
Speaker 4: You can find me on Instagram, she i V keeps Twitter x x X four keeps f O r K E P s and then on TikTok she four four four so three fours and then keeps a lot.
Speaker 2: Of versions of that I know keep deleted.
Speaker 3: I can tell.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't want to get rid of safer keeps, but I feel like at this point, but she ivy keeps was a new thing I came up with. Ivy is revenumerals for four, yes, so it's like kind of yeah, kind of similar, And people are like, what's she iv I'm like, ohn't know, like are you a nurse?
Speaker 3: And I was like no, let me live.
Speaker 2: And you guys can find me on Instagram and on x at Holly Randall go to hollylinks dot com for access to all of my platforms. Thank you guys so much for joining us, and I will see you next week.