Speaker 1: Get ready for it.
Speaker 2: Looks to me like it's August first, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. This the Ocelli effect, apparently broadcasting, but still surviving at the moment. Uh oh, I got I got cut back from you.
Speaker 3: Now are you okay over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm fine. It's just this.
Speaker 3: Uh oh.
Speaker 2: B VP's microphone just cut out a bit. Okay, there you are. You're better now, you know that We're good. Okay, Sorry, It's just all this like crazy noise just happened all of a sudden. I was feeding back on myself and everything. I was like, oh, what happened?
Speaker 1: Because we just you know, what happened was the I've got a waterproof case on my phone and putting in ear plugs in the bottom. You've got to open a flap and stick it in there, and sometimes it doesn't go all the way in. It'll pop out right. And I'm hearing those hearing them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear all this crackling noise. It's like, holy crap.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, the fun part of broadcasting anymore.
Speaker 1: I tell you, this is a ridiculous. I'd like to give a shout out to Microsoft to bite me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, they because they had to take away Skype, you know, and everybody goes.
Speaker 3: Oh, old man, you're okay, old man.
Speaker 2: You're using Skype because yeah, it was around for twenty years. There's a reason why stuff sticks around for twenty thirty forty years.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, it worked, and when they don't screw.
Speaker 2: With it, it works better, you know, much like you know, much like PayPal.
Speaker 3: You know that that worked a certain.
Speaker 2: Way for a long time, and then all of a sudden they can do stuff like, you know, cancel you without even showing you the evidence of the complaints against you, so that you got to go to devious measures to go get the information.
Speaker 3: Am I speaking? Never mind?
Speaker 1: Uh, the thing is, how was your week?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 3: My week?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, My week was filled with some interesting stuff and I do need to talk about it. We have gone to air very late. I want people to join in and call in because you know, one of the things we have been able to maintain despite the craziness is the phone number. And that's because Jimmy James paid for the phone last month and then also kicked in again this month, just saying and you know, for the people that complain about him.
Speaker 3: Guess what, he supports this show. Shut up and that's why. So so that's it.
Speaker 1: Heard that.
Speaker 2: Do I like Jimmy James political opinions? Now, I let him speak his mind.
Speaker 3: I disagree with him.
Speaker 2: And you know what, he listens to me on some things. On other things he just yells at me, I'm a dumb liberal and that's that. And on other things hears me out and occasionally the yell at heh. You know, I'm going to get to that, but I've had a busy week too. Anyway, Sorry, I'm diverting into the Jimmy James thing. I want to say thanks again jim Also, you know, thanks to a couple of other people who actually stuck by me this week, because otherwise it wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Have been able to eat and keep the lights on. And that was part of what went on here too.
Speaker 2: And when you take away somebody's income, it really sucks. And nobody's signing up on Strip, nobody's upping their memberships that are now free because all their PayPal payments are bouncing back to them, you know, And Okay, I'll live with it. We'll continue on somehow in some form. But if you don't support it, things are going to shrink. Your access to things is gonna shrink, and the amount of material I'll be able to put.
Speaker 3: Out is gonna shrink.
Speaker 2: And if it has to shrink to almost nothing, that will pretty simple, I think.
Speaker 3: Anyway, what did I do this week?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: I met with a few different people to see other alternatives for platforms for the show or for other shows that I might be producing or doing other things with. Should I shut down the live stream? Should I shut down the call in show? Should I shut down the entire website? Should I finally just give away the archive that I almost sold a few years back?
Speaker 3: Should I do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, still exploring, but anyway, I didn't come up with any of the best options as I was moving forward. But I also found out who a couple of my friends are, and I found out who a couple of my non friends are. And again it's been fun and so far I can cross, you know, two people off of the list that I needed to deal with because of the recent situation, and again only because people decided to reach into my home and get my family trouble too.
Speaker 3: But look, I'm done talking about this.
Speaker 2: I hope that you'll join us at three one nine five two seven five zero one six, and we are going to go a little over ten o'clock tonight because we started late. But from now until at least ten pm Eastern.
Speaker 3: Uh, we'll go.
Speaker 2: But we'll see where we're at around then, and we'll see what's gonna happen next. Real simple, I have no idea, but until then three one nine five two seven five zero one six, you can call in and join us, and I'd really rather just hear from you about stuff. Plus there's interesting going on goings on about Dallas, and if I'm not homeless by November, I will go, because I'm not paying to go. I really wish I had more friends joining me there, because so far I don't have a lot joining me there. But anyway, I'm not gonna complain. I'm just gonna do what I gotta do and deal with who I gotta deal with, and changes will be made as appropriate.
Speaker 3: But this week I was also kind of down. I was busy. I'm meeting with people, I'm doing a lot of things.
Speaker 2: We're going to get back to more programming, even if it's only temporarily, just to close out everything. But I had to meet with people, and everybody insisted on making me meat with them, so that there was no time to prepare a show properly. Because I don't just go on air and talk out of my ass like some people do and some people think I do. I actually read and research and, oh, I don't know, try and dredge up things that not everybody else in the world is talking about. I know, I'm a fool because nobody wants to.
Speaker 3: Hear that crap.
Speaker 2: All you want to hear is your own opinion read back to you one way or another. So you know, I know I'm stupid and everything, but but I'm going to do that to the day I die. That's the way I'm going to be stupid. Just do what it is I do, and if the world can't catch up, to help with them anyway. That's the way it is. That's what I got to report.
Speaker 3: So far.
Speaker 2: I haven't checked in on much news, although you know, me not checking in on much news is probably I don't know, reading only one hundred and fifty articles in the past couple of days instead of you know, my mandatory three hundred pages of crap.
Speaker 3: BB how you've.
Speaker 1: Been It's been a busy week is I'm trying to get stuff done and it's been hot in hell, so you know, you plan your days around us. I got kind of a broken schedule, but I do have for everybody. We have naked news tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh, we got naked news and.
Speaker 1: With government, which with government intrigue.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of government intrigue, I want you to do me a favor as we take a caller. I want you to dig up the news story on the politician in Virginia that somebody decided to light on fire.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, right about that? That was pretty damn nasty.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, pretty damn nasty. But did you notice what town it was in?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Fairfax?
Speaker 3: What the hell wasn't No, probably, no problem. I'll help you out.
Speaker 1: Danville not yeah, Danville, Virginia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is one of Mike's Mike Swanson knows the guy, right really? Oh yeah, Mike Swanson definitely knows the guy and doesn't want to talk about it publicly. But I did have him confirm some things I learned about it, because you know, I actually go and dig into a news story and find out things you know, first and secondhand as best I can. I don't just read people's spin off of the internet to figure things out, because you know, I'm not one of those guys, and I don't have a staff that does it either. But you know, I'm just a jerk with whatever spin filling the blank you think I have. But anyway, I confirm some real details about that, and it's pretty funny. I want to know what's in the public domain because quite honestly, I lost track of the story after I saw the headline and actually went and developed it myself. So I want to play a little game with you.
Speaker 1: I just saw this headline just a minute ago where they hit arrested the guy and he admitted to doing it. No, that was the that was the that was the hipers in the mountains. Yeah, the guy killed the in front of U. Yeah, hold on, no, I just saw it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of murdering mayhem news this week, so you know, it kind of sucks. I didn't get the time to put together you know, warm or stupid news stores. Well, you who has one look to the news story.
Speaker 3: Because I don't. I don't want to drown you in links.
Speaker 2: I give you one that has you know, a lot of facts ended up front best that they put out there.
Speaker 3: And I don't care where it came from.
Speaker 2: Uh but but I guarantee you if I'm bringing up on the show, I didn't just read that article dummies anyways.
Speaker 1: But let's see. You want it from, you want it from NBC, CNN, The Hill, Huffing composes News, Fox News.
Speaker 3: I don't care you pick pick your favorite. It don't matter. It don't matter because see that's the fun part.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter which spin news you have if you went and investigated yourself.
Speaker 3: See, I want to show people's this little thing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, hang on to that for a minute. Let's at least take a call, okay, because.
Speaker 3: I don't want to keep anybody waiting. I'm glad he's on the.
Speaker 2: Line, and I'll tell you he's probably just happy I'm still here at the moment, and I hope he is, I really do.
Speaker 3: But anyway, let's mind out because he's live now.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, spent Kent has entered the building.
Speaker 1: Acknowledge me.
Speaker 3: All right, Well there you go, Kent. What's up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, it's funny because I wanted it be on last week because of you know, the Hawks do and Ozzy and everything, but I was working. I couldn't take off. But then it turned out this week I was able to take off. So here I am. But I was just listening to the show before I called in. You know your replay earlier on your on your Cherry dot com. Anyway, I guess it was last week's Uncle show and you guys are you know, getting ready to talk about Hogan And it was interesting. I got to go back and listen to that. I'm pretty sure you would talk about me wanting to call into because it would have been a good time for me to be on.
Speaker 5: You know, that would have been a good week.
Speaker 4: Because you know, not only losing poor Ozzie, you know I love but you know, he made it to seventy six. He's you know, that's something to be proud of. And uh and then haw Coogan, who I never liked that much but you know I do, was some impersonations and then you know, I, you know, I have fun with Hogan.
Speaker 5: That would have been a good day.
Speaker 3: It would have been.
Speaker 4: Basically a good Friday night to be calling in. But yeah, like I said, I had to work, and uh, fortunately I'm here tonight, and so you know, let me tell you something, brother, I'm ready to rock and roll.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: Here's what's funny, because because you are a big wrestling guy though, you know, yeah, you know where my attitude problem with ho Cogan comes from, now, you know, yeah, you know I sat and had you know, emotions over ROSSI right, but.
Speaker 3: Hull Cogan not so much. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know he was part of this the pop culture when I grew up. Yes, yes, yes, yes, true. But to me, the guy is a rip off a superstar Billy Graham anyway, And yeah, he just happened to fall into place at the right time when a ruthless guy was, you know, building an industry from a million dollar deficit to a billion dollars net worth. Okay, and that's mince McMahon. Say what you will about him. Of course, he's another scumbag, but you know, it just is what it is.
Speaker 3: Uh And and Hull Cogan not a good guy and not a good guy who.
Speaker 2: Was to his you know, compatriots to these coworkers, you know, to other I mean, there is.
Speaker 3: A lot to be said about this guy.
Speaker 2: And the funny thing is, you know he dies, you know, like I know, we all got our family issues. But he dies and everybody just sweeps that under the rug.
Speaker 3: I love that. I love that that happens. And you know, this is the guy who made sure that that wrestlers couldn't unionize. From what I understand, Yeah, he left that up with him.
Speaker 4: That's why I like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But to me, this guy is, you know, a hero was one thing, and Ozzie left this world like a man.
Speaker 3: One hundred and nine million dollars they made off of that.
Speaker 2: Concert and it all went to charity, right, and he said goodbye to everybody is basically what he did and dropped dead.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: So the guy that they called the proofs of Darkness, and you know, they made him out to be the.
Speaker 3: Antichrist for most of his career. Everybody forgets that while CNN goes, oh my god, he's a rock and roll hite.
Speaker 2: Coing people would not have said that. It's twenty five thirty years ago. They were preying on him like he was a scourge, like he was a cancer on the world. But Paul Hogan was always a cartoon superhero.
Speaker 3: No matter what, you know. So anyway, it's just rocking me good.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 4: My nephew is eight years younger than me. I'm about I'm about to turn fifty five on Tuesday, so it's just kind of like my little birthday party day too for at my family or because I ain't got nothing going on Tuesday. I'll be working all next week.
Speaker 3: So anyways, happy birthday. I'll tell you in advance. Happy birthday to you, brother.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it, appreciate So when I was sixteen, my oldest nephew, Steve was eight, and he was a hahull Cogan guy. And of course, by the way, he spent ten years yesterday since uh Roddy Piper died. I was a Piper guy. Always was greatest of all time. It wouldn't have been a Hogan without a Piper either, because Piper. You had to have that villain.
Speaker 5: At that time, Piper was the.
Speaker 4: Villain and I was up.
Speaker 3: Did you read his book, Piper's Book?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 5: Well, but listen, even I do a lot about it.
Speaker 4: I followed him through his life and everything he was awake into a lot of stuff. He was a good guy. He you know it. It's he was a big ross because he could have done some more things and helped the world out you know where Hogan was just being Hogan. But you know, Hogan was the big fan favorite Piper, wasn't. I always grew up Piper guy, a big Piper guy. Goes, this is whatever on Hogan's side in wrestling.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you. I'm going to give you a gift here. Neither was I I'm going to give you a gift. Though. Go on YouTube and go even listen to a summary because I found.
Speaker 2: This accidentally just skimming YouTube, a summary of Roddy Piper's book where these guys do videos about just his book that he clearly actually wrote himself, by the way, because.
Speaker 3: It randalls and and talks like he you know, acted.
Speaker 2: The guy had add for sure, and and I'm not saying that to insult him. I'm just describing him, Okay, what he was. He exactly said pretty much what you just said, Like, there's no ro Cogan without Roddy Piper because Westlangia. You know, there was no heat on WrestleMania without Roddy Piper. All who Cogan did has accidentally hurt a talk show host like a jackass. You know what I'm saying, This is the reality of it. Other people got that guy over and he made people miserable, destroyed an entire wrestling company all by himself pretty much w C W rip, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And he went into TNA a few years later and it was bishop and it almost did it again, pretty much did it again to TNA Wrestling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back like.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and seven or two thousand and four or five or whatever it was, right, So yeah, he was. I hated him, and you know, I would have been an mw O.
Speaker 5: Guy if they would have done what.
Speaker 4: They should have done, was what they're originally going to do, is bringing Sting with Hall and Nash instead of Hogan. Ye part of it, and they kind of screwed up the whole nWo thing by bringing Hogan in and the Macho Man and all these in and out with everybody at one point, and it got so stupid. And but it's always centered around him. So he was the end of row. He was with Tall and Nash, and I didn't now I was a d X guy, saw michaels a triple ah. But before any of that, you know, I was a big fan of the Click, which was Shawn Michael, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, X Pop or one through three kid, but at the time when when it was the click and then Triple H Lysty jumped in with them, and so that was the click and the click separated were hauling Nash and then Pop went with him. When I was at the nw oh and and Shawn Michael stayed and started d X with Triple H in China, And that was my favorite. That was the best of the beginning of the Attitude era for for that was the best time for WWE since.
Speaker 5: All the decades I've been watching.
Speaker 4: I thought that era was the best. Shawn Michaels, he was out of control, crazy at the time and just the best in ring performer, best best thing going. Piper was on his way out. He was over in WCW. He was, you know, not in a shape he was in he was getting up there in age. So but even Piper was in part of that. He went back to fight.
Speaker 5: Hogan as the good guy back in.
Speaker 4: What ninety seven, ninety eight whenever.
Speaker 5: It was right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So you know, Hogan, I was never on his side. I never was on his side in wrestling. Out of the ring. I probably would have been cool with him, you know whatever, but he's not a stand up guy never was, and he like what he did in The Undertaker was uncool. Early on in the Undertaker's career, Undertaker talks about it where he did his Tombstone with Hogan acting like he get injured him yep, and so you know, and it's scared the Undertaker because he was young now rookie and just starting out in a few years in their business.
Speaker 3: People don't realize thinking hurt.
Speaker 2: People don't realize the ethical code behind the KFA when it comes to wrestling.
Speaker 3: So he's the thing. I analyzed stuff.
Speaker 2: So it's not because I'm a super fan that I know this, It's because I analyzed things. And the deal is, these guys are meant to take care of each other. They're not there to hurt each other. Really, no matter what you think, the only time you hurt somebody is when you give them what they call a receipt. And why do you give him a receipt? Because they hurt you, whether they intended to or they were just being sloppy and stupid, you give him a receipt. A guy turns around, he's supposed to fake a kick to your face, and he kicks you in the face. You know, a guy like a guy who like played acts in demolition. That guy was also the mass superstar. That guy would deliver you a receipt within seconds, and yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Not screwing around. These guys go.
Speaker 4: With you the same for a lot of those guys were you know, yeah, well I'm king. That's are all certain guys that making in the business. Well, Haku was like a big undertaker, was Ben you know he was it was nineteen ninety three. Well, right, he was in his late twenties or early mid twenties, late twenties, right now, he had some years, but he was new.
Speaker 2: Well, back to the explanation, a lot of people don't realize these guys have to take care of each other. So if you injure, especially a star in a company, that's your ass. You're done with your business. It doesn't matter what you put in to get there, to survive, to make you know, you're you're seventy five hours a night like they used to make or if you're making a million dollar contracts, you're done.
Speaker 3: You've hurt somebody else.
Speaker 4: There's got a lot to work with you.
Speaker 5: So right, it's a.
Speaker 4: Career killer, and it doesn't happen really often. But what Hogan was doing was trying to set them up like that, and people, fortunately, people saw through it. Even you know, people came out of me and they're like, yeah, he's all right.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: The older guys said you're the undertaker at the time, and so they were going way back. But the guys like Dusty would want a bit of one of the type of guy that would tell him I don't worry about it, don't worry about.
Speaker 2: It, you know, you know, And these guys would protect each other to the point where like a black dude would not even do anything out of line to a guy he knew he was in the klan he had to wrestle with. I mean, that's how deep this way at a certain point, okay, because you would think somebody might try to hurt somebody else or something like that, and yet Junkyard Dog made it all the way through some serious racist territory, you know, even working with Dick Murderch. I'm just saying, no matter what your feelings are, you go in and you'd be a professional in that business.
Speaker 3: That's the way it's supposed to work.
Speaker 4: And HOGI yeah, Hogan, Hogan was was it was all about him.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 4: He never passed the torch. He would always find a way out or he wouldn't do certain things. You always have to win no matter what. And he was selfish and that's why he was hated. And you look at Dusty Roads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, but but I hated her, Sean. I want I want to hit one more point about that before you move on to Dusty Roads or anybody else.
Speaker 2: The thing that pisses me off the most is exactly why I refer to led Zeppelin as lifted riffs.
Speaker 3: Is exactly why I hate un.
Speaker 2: Original masterds who don't acknowledge that they didn't invent nothing, and Logan did invented zeros. I'm telling you, look at a guy named Superstar Billy Graham. Even the hair tone is the same, the receded hairline, the muscle posing claiming to be from California, no matter where.
Speaker 3: You were actually born and raised.
Speaker 2: Okay, all of that is Superstar Billy Graham baby, even ripping the shirt off.
Speaker 3: Calling he call's right brother, yea have brother?
Speaker 2: Even your brother brother came from Superstar Billy Graham in the seventies before Holk Star Olks Star, actually Superstar Billy Graham sixties and seventies, before Hogan was even in the ring.
Speaker 3: This guy a radiotor George, Hey, I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 4: George before him. Yeah, that's up zed like player Hogan.
Speaker 5: Jesse, Yeah sure.
Speaker 3: Jesse Venture is another guy who acknowledges food.
Speaker 2: But see Jesse Ventura acknowledges fully he got his stuff from Superstar Billy Graham and even and even says I tried to buy a superstar Billy Graham's gear.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't sell it to me, is what Jesse said. At one point.
Speaker 2: Of course, his wife revealed after he was dead that he burned his stuff and said, the hell would this business?
Speaker 4: They had to ship it down to the bar hall.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah exactly, But he burned his stuff because he was done and he went out of the business because he was pissed because they took the belt to him and he didn't think he deserved that, but they didn't want him to keep carrying the belt. They wanted to hand it over to, you know, a good guy, and Superstar Billy Graham was a heel.
Speaker 3: Holding the World Championship belt.
Speaker 2: This is before Vince McMahon junior senior, anybody had full control over any damn thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm just saying, acknowledge the ill created guy. You know, the guy was not fair to other people he worked with. He was greedy, and he was a scumbag to deal with, yep, all the way around.
Speaker 2: And you know, then you put that with him trying to push the beer, the fact that they booed him at the recent netflack you know, raw relaunch and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, cracked up with that. I thought that was be well because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he started his career by Bay. I thought you were done.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm sorry, but I just I just love that and it just kills me. And yet I understand that people are still going to take him as an icon, but let's be honest about it, you know, like I say, And it just kills me. The dishonesty and the revision that a lot of people go through, whether.
Speaker 3: It's Ossi Ahmorn or ro Covian or anything else.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm gonna shut up there because I'm hoping that other people will decide to call in based on a bunch of things I'm brought up here, and it looks like it might be working.
Speaker 3: We may have some other.
Speaker 4: Crowds gonna make a portal quicker out over and he started his career as a rule breaker, as a heel, yep. And they realized how much money he could make as a good guy and turned him into this whole Cormania stuff and then you know, they exploded. It was, you know, just money, money, money. Of course Piper helped out of that. But if you look at what Vince did the Dusty Rhodes when he brought him, because Dusty was a booker against him at the time in the eighties over there in Georgia Championship. Dusty was booking the matches. He was a world champion. He was his big as Hault Cogan in his world right, but Hope got bigger than everybody. But Dusty was right there. And when Vince tired him, when he was wanting to go there and work for Evince, he put him in Polka dots, made a jackass out of him. When his son got their dustin, he made him gold dust. And it's not finally till now that the company recognizes the Rhodes family for what it is with Cody. But but Dusty would say this, this is a distant Dusty and Ogan Hogan would never pass the torch all about him. Dusty says, I'm just happy to be working. I wanted the polka dots. I'm just happy to be working. Punky like a monkey. He was a much better man outside the ring and inside the ring than Hogan ever was. But I'm not going to stay there in bash Hogan. He was a man. He is who he was, and I'm never ever gonna stop saying, well, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Something not cool, and I love that, but but the deal is, I just say, be honest about it, and you are at least, but these other people are like, oh my good, he was the good dude. They be honest about the guy you're looking at. I mean, I know, I know what I'm looking at, and uh, you know, this guy was a disingenuous, kind of smarmy guy that you would have never wanted to tangle with.
Speaker 3: Business wiser personally. And I'm not even bringing up.
Speaker 4: Politicians when they do that with dead politicians. Yeah, you're such a great. Oh it was that Hogan looks like an angel.
Speaker 5: But well so no, I know that.
Speaker 4: Well you notice, I say, your politicians where he do the worse?
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: But but to me, I don't feel like venerating them. And I'm not going to be dishonest about it because to me, he's not.
Speaker 3: A nonbal guy and he wasn't even that great in the ring. I didn't like him.
Speaker 4: So he shucked in the ring. He shucked in the ring.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the other leg drop was in.
Speaker 4: He was supposed to beat Sean Michaels with dead leg drop back in two thousand and eight, and Shawn Michaels was like, yeah, you know. Next day he was like, well, I couldn't take it anymore. He dropped that leg drop and I just couldn't kick out. And he's like, roll already did the Pinocchio nose. He said, oops, you know, because he was lying. Everybody knew his fake and he couldn't beat Shawn Michaels in the ring, you know, as sloppy as he was, Sean Michael's make that real good. Best he's ever looked because Shawn Michaels was in the ring with him.
Speaker 3: Well simple, you.
Speaker 4: Know, he raised the ring performer roll time.
Speaker 2: So and some people can do that, can pull something off like that, and it's amazing to watch him do it because they'll take somebody who's got no skill and make it look like they had some.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Shaw was actually making jokes with it too, like overdoing things when he hit the buckles and stuff. I was actually made it like fake just to just to kind of rub salt in the rood, which was awesome for people like me that understood. You know, he's like overplaying it just to beat Cocky because they made him. You know, he had to lie down for Ogan. But Shawn Michaels always says, you know, Shawn Michael's life down for nobody. Well, you know, so he just made it bockery the whole match, but he still made Hogan look good. So yeah, but see that's I mean, it's like two thousand six or something, so and whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's what we are, nuns. That's what you call nuance kent.
Speaker 2: And that's something that Hull Cogan didn't have, and you know, people without real talent don't have.
Speaker 3: I don't like him.
Speaker 2: I liked him when he showed up in the Rocky movie, I gotta tell you, and I saw him before that and you know, wrestling as a heel and all that, and I liked him that way.
Speaker 3: It made sense to me that way.
Speaker 2: But when they made him into a hero, I was like this guy, and I was even a kid, going this guy, it's just it.
Speaker 3: But you know what, he is actually a perfect icon for our current time, all the year round.
Speaker 2: So anyway, hold on, hold on, I'm going to bring you back in a minute, but I want to get to another caller, and we beat before I go to this other caller who was in Florida. Looks like, Uh, you got anything you want to add to the hull Cogan saga.
Speaker 1: I pretty much had everything to say last week. You know, rest piece fair.
Speaker 3: Enough, I I you know, if you want to disagree with me about how I feel.
Speaker 2: But I explained this before somewhat, but I didn't really give details last time. I don't know if this person wants to talk oh Cogan or something else. Hey, maybe he's from somewhere near his hometown.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe because it does say Florida.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you're live on the air, man, sneak your mind whatever it might be, you don't check. Hey, I am glad to hear from you, and I do believe I heard from you in the chat room last week, right, Yes he did.
Speaker 3: Okay, before you say.
Speaker 2: Anything, I want to apologize for kind of being nasty to you at first, because you made a couple of key words pop up that looked very much like somebody who took a serious swipe of me recently, and I thought, oh, some of the bitch.
Speaker 3: This guy's got to beat PM and he's back. And I thought you were being that.
Speaker 2: I thought you were that guy, which means you were a scumbag, which means I really wouldn't care.
Speaker 3: What happened to you. Tends out you were my friend.
Speaker 2: So I made a mistake, and if I offended you in some way, I apologize, But.
Speaker 3: I misread that because I'm a little bit on guard. My friend sah, you're fine.
Speaker 4: I've got test in.
Speaker 3: I don't get offended of her very much anymore nowadays.
Speaker 2: Well I know you do, but it's proper for me to acknowledge that I messed up when I messed up.
Speaker 3: So anyway, whatever's on your mind, go for it, my friend. Also, tell people who you are, by the way, if you like.
Speaker 7: What was that I.
Speaker 2: Said, tell people who you are first, But yeah, speak whatever's on now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Chris from Okay, there you go, Florida.
Speaker 2: Chris from the Open Air and saying asylum we call Florida here in the United States. How close are you to alligator Alcatrazma.
Speaker 4: I'm just so time the space.
Speaker 8: It's been a minute, said you said them a little downtrodden here wait, rechecked.
Speaker 6: The beating you down just like it is me.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, I am a little downtrodden lately. But you know what, that's when problems start for other people, not me. You know, you take away, you take away, you know, anything that comforts me. You kick out things that you know that we're keeping me busy. You take away you know, you know the worst thing to have to deal with is is somebody who's got skills but nothing to lose. So please take away everything, and you're not going to be happy with the result, you know if you know what I'm talking about, don't you anyway, I'm sorry enough for me.
Speaker 3: I want to hold good.
Speaker 6: I like I said, that was just a primarily not time, a waste of time.
Speaker 4: Just calm to sit for uh.
Speaker 6: You know, just down here in Florida and shedloaded.
Speaker 4: It's hot.
Speaker 1: I'll just say that.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, no, they were work in construction and Jesus Christ, you know this last week especially, it's just spent as extremely brutal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Today it was one of the few days that I've nearly felt like I was falling out, you know. And I used to work in HVA, say so, I used to spend hours upon hours an attics, especially in the summertime here, but.
Speaker 1: I do not miss construction in summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, BP is like one temperate zone above us.
Speaker 2: So it's he has like because we're we're he's like sort of tropical and we're sort of subtropical in Georgia in Florida because of that weird loop. But if you take a look at what you know, temperate maps, you understand what I'm saying. But the thing is, uh man, it has been really hot here in this southern US eastern part lately.
Speaker 3: I would say, uh, well.
Speaker 1: We've spent almost two months over any degrees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well, and people can't imagine that in certain parts of this country.
Speaker 8: You know, oh, in Florida, and you know, I come from little further south.
Speaker 1: In Florida where you know, we used to have a sea breeze, so you know this kind of you know what I'm at now for your central Florida and there is no breeze.
Speaker 6: It's just you know, it's a it's.
Speaker 5: A different ball game up here where I'm at.
Speaker 3: Chris, can you hear be?
Speaker 5: Pete?
Speaker 3: Okay? Good be Pete?
Speaker 1: Check one, two, three, four.
Speaker 5: It's a little spotty.
Speaker 6: I can't tell Tom.
Speaker 5: I'm in the middle of a Okawa.
Speaker 1: National Forest, so it's uh, you.
Speaker 3: Know, depends on how much clouds we've got and all that.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it can be a little spotty from time to time.
Speaker 3: So I got you, Okay, Now I.
Speaker 1: Had to tell Pat on other end, other people's in their mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted to make sure that you can still hear us, that's all. But okay, and look I understand. And you're working construction in this heat. Boy, that sucks.
Speaker 3: I have been roofing in this kind of heat and it damn near killed me. Uh. You know, I'm not designed for that stuff. You know. I'm born of an indoor worker guy, you know. I know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we used to call that being a puss, but not necessarily anymore, I guess anyway, But anyway, how do.
Speaker 1: I get the more like I feel like a puss?
Speaker 5: Chuck?
Speaker 3: Don't we all though? Because after a little while you got limitations, you.
Speaker 2: Know, when you're twenty. When you're twenty and you're thirty, you're indestructible. You know, you get to be as old as me at this point and you don't care. But you're you're a little, a little less indestructible than you.
Speaker 1: Used to be, right, Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 2: And Ppte, I think is probably the oldest guy on the call, usually so so.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing is.
Speaker 1: Still you know, you know, whippersnappers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but he's like, he's like as if we.
Speaker 2: Had an older brother, and and uh and still he's ahead of us. And yet he, bitch is less than less. And I don't know how I got to tell you, that's the magic of him. I always be impressed by that bitch as much as the rest of us.
Speaker 3: About getting older and older than us, well, you.
Speaker 1: Get right of each real there's no point in it. Nobody listens, Nobody gives them ship.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 3: See he'll tell you about the future. He just told you your future, Chris All not trust.
Speaker 6: In my entire career down there, I've always worked.
Speaker 8: You know what they call old heads, you know, the older guys, the older stubborn individuals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those are the individuals.
Speaker 5: So they've reaved off on me quite a bit.
Speaker 4: I'm more of an ass over there.
Speaker 3: Now there, there you go when we say DP.
Speaker 1: I said, let me give you an example. When I went to file for my retirement, I went on lines. They have a thing that tells you what you need to have to do it. You gather that together. Yep, you go back online, you seign in. I was done in thirty minutes, no hassle, no questions, no nothing. And I'm here in all these especially Elizabeth Warrens, she really grates my ass bitching and moaning. I'm my constituent called and they were on hold for such and such such a well, tell them to go online.
Speaker 5: Damn it.
Speaker 1: You know they talk about how screwed up the system is in thirty I never thought in thirty minutes everything would be fine. Everything happened the way they said it was. My check at the bank couldn't have been easier. I just you know, people I don't know at my age, you just realized bitching and moaning about it all the years when I was younger, bitching and moaning about it, all it did was age me. So I'm at the point right now I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: There you go, Hey, Chris, I'm probably gonna wind uputting you on her because I got other cars and I'm going to cycle through. If you stick around, I'll bring you back on. But if it was good to hear from you. How old is Cocahontas by the way at this point?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Because she.
Speaker 1: She's there seventies. I was hooking her up the other day because something on Twitter she posted, and I responded back, where you feeling there? Since nineteen nine three? They haven't fixed it.
Speaker 9: So far off?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I just put Chris on hold because he was echoing back. Sorry, Chris, but yeah, I will come back around to you if you stick Okay. But here's the funny part about that. She is at that age you get a couple, you get like a decade past you, right, and guess what a lot of those people don't know.
Speaker 3: How to use the internet.
Speaker 1: She's four to forty nine, it.
Speaker 3: She might not know how to use the internet.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's simple, anybody, No, no, no, I.
Speaker 3: Know who say that.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you now, there is a certain age break, and I don't know where it is exactly, but I do know if you're in your eighties, right, now you don't really know how to use the Internet.
Speaker 1: She's seventy six.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's right on the cusp. I'm telling you, this is like my father's age. This is what this would be.
Speaker 2: My father was born in nineteen fifty. The age where they get to, there's a certain age they get to. They don't know how to use the damn Internet.
Speaker 3: They really don't. They barely function.
Speaker 2: They think Facebook is as far as it's gone, and they think that it's great Facebook. Nobody in our generation or lower generation X or lower even puts value in that we did at one point that we're the transition, the generation younger than us, really truly younger than us, the wide generation. And after they don't give a crap about half of the things that we thought were the bedrock of the Internet. The Internet as it's evolved, left behind one of those generations, and they're still breathing, but they do not know how to function.
Speaker 3: They don't know how to do anything on the Internet.
Speaker 2: I've had to guide people who are supposed to be brilliant to deuce the.
Speaker 3: Simplest damn thing on the Internet.
Speaker 2: And I mean, you know again, I'm going to be doing the Larian for Joan Mellen at the Lancer conference. But she was a great example. You can't say that Joan was stupid, no matter what you think of her, right Bpete, Oh no, not at all. She could not master Skype. It took me a long time to get her to lose Skype. I mean a long time. And I was like baffled, like, how can you not understand what I'm telling you? You have a freaking computer?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I get you. I understand your point because my dad was that way. I think he invested in every Nigerian email scam that there was well AOL you know, he was, Yeah, so constantly had to go and clean up his computer and mess he created. But this is Elizabeth Warren complaining about something that's been around. What Social Carey has been around what seventy years? She's been in office thirty years, So you know, you would think that if there was a problem in the system, you know, and granted, the government has got an outdated computer system everywhere. My brother used to do programming for the State Department and other through contract work with companies. I mean they've got an old, out of date system. But Elizabeth Warren bitching about somebody having to sit on a call for an hour and a half in her area. This is one of her constituents calling her. She's been there thirty years and hasn't done a damn thing to fix the system. And that's what pisses me off out all these people in Washington fear mongering and scaring everybody. Oh if they cut this, or they do that, or they give a tax break to somebody, it's just all a jumble chaos. What are we gonna do? We need more money? It's crazy. Elizabeth Warren help her. Yeah, Elizabeth Warren say, hey, why don't we do this. I'm gonna have so and so contact you. We're going to take care of this situation. She wants to get on a bitch about it.
Speaker 2: Right, It would be nice if they thought that way. But the phone system does actually suck. But like you said, if we go through right now online streamlined easy, but the clone system does suck an hour and a half. I'm impressed that it's that short. You know, I have I have been involved in situations where you have to call them up. You were on hold seven eight nine hours.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: When I get to that point where I'm on over an hour. I go knock on a door somewhere. Yeah, but get somebody who's attention.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: They closed a lot of offices, so there's no door to knock on for a lot of people, not within one hundred and fifty two hundred three hundred miles. Seriously, and that is a problem. But she's not identifying that problem because she can't get past the phone because she don't know how to use the internet. Anyway, hold on, we got another caller. I want to get to them. I want to get to the callers because they are the stars of this show, regardless of the fact that you're my cal host and I love to hear from you. They're the stars of the show as far as I'm concerned. Looks like we got a man from California now calling us, and.
Speaker 3: I think I know what it is. What's up?
Speaker 5: Say? How you do, Chuck?
Speaker 2: I'm alive and breathing still, and I'm glad you enjoyed. Why you heard from you last week and all that, so you know, we don't need to recap. But thank you for calling in again.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: You're welcome. Well, thank you.
Speaker 6: I appreciate the show that you let somebody like me on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I gotta back to working, back to normal life and just really smart time.
Speaker 6: I'm going to be openly admit I do have Trump arrangements.
Speaker 10: Uh syndrome as people like to say.
Speaker 5: But you know, the whole thing, like you know, they're they're you know, they're this.
Speaker 10: Whole epstein and it's kind of opening up. And you know, the one thing that, regardless of Trump or anybody, that's really kind of upset me is what about these victims?
Speaker 5: You know, it just subsessed me.
Speaker 6: There's such a two tier system.
Speaker 10: I mean, nobody's I mean everybody wants to do this is all politics and theater. How did we ever get to this point?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, wait, I want you to I want you to clarify Danny because and this is Danny from California.
Speaker 3: In case you guys don't know.
Speaker 2: The thing is, you know which which victims the ones that might be upset that they're about to cut a deal with Glaine, or the ones that might be upset that you know, they committed.
Speaker 3: Suicide in quotes?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know which which victims are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Or maybe all of them would would they would they be, you know, upset about the two tiered system that happens all over the country, and here it is, this is just being amplified and and you know shown to you for listen, if you're part of the elite, you know, the right person, you might be able to cut a deal.
Speaker 3: But and also if you got money, you might be able to get moved out of the crappy.
Speaker 2: Prison and put in a more comfortable prison and then maybe later released or pardoned, just like the consideration of you know, bear this in mind.
Speaker 3: I think I'm telling the future here for a moment. Did he going to get pardoned? Are just saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And nobody's gonna want to recognize the pattern, but please go ahead, Chris.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's Danny. But that's okay. You talk to Chris.
Speaker 6: I wish him well, I didn't hear the beginning of the show.
Speaker 2: No, sorry, yeah, you're right, you're right. I'm sorry, Danny. And that was a slip for me, my mistake. Yes, this is Danny's all good.
Speaker 6: That wasn't gonna make plenty of mistakes on the phone here on the line, yes.
Speaker 10: But yeah, it's all the victims and and you know you're just gonna hear him coming out, you know, like it was Courtney Wild She was one of the victims with the Palm Beach you know, sweetheart deal for Epstein and maxwelled gout. You know, she had a non prosecution agreement and they're going in there and they're chatting with her. And Tony Blancher he was, he was, He's a defense attorney, was prosecut he was defended Trump in some of his cases.
Speaker 5: I mean, was anybody put in her own?
Speaker 6: I know she's a perjurer.
Speaker 10: I know one of the Julane Guphra's attorney from Australia said she's a known perjurer and and she's she's still a pinion her case. She showed no remorse. What about we interviewed, get a RICO clause and actually ask the victims who want to participate, and get a RICO clause and actually go after everybody that perpetrated. Didn't know any of this has been abuse sexually. It damages a human being. And I don't care if they're a Republican Democrat. It's just like me, I'm a devout Catholic.
Speaker 5: It kissed me off.
Speaker 10: It still does to this day that they allowed to you know, cover up priests and it was not my experience, but those victims were damaged and it's hurt people. And you know, I'm tired of this two tiers system up the bottom up. Let's take care of those who are oppressed. Right, I got a question.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, please, I got one for all of you when you're done with your question, but please go ahead, okay, please?
Speaker 1: When back in what was two thousand and six when they busted him in Florida and they issued that no prosecution deal on all of his assistant and I think there was three of them besides Glen Maxwell, Apparently because they didn't notify the victims, the whole plea agreement was thrown out.
Speaker 3: So does that.
Speaker 1: Then put those three people back in play? Or did the judge? Was the judge? Were they because they prosecuted him on federal in New York? So my question is, if they could reprosecute him and there wasn't a double jeopardy, could they then go after those people that supposedly were covered by the no prosecution agreement Because Glen was covered by it and they went after her, You're just wondering, you know, can they then bring up those other assistants. That's when you're going to hear people sing and start giving you names, put on a list.
Speaker 3: Just passed over the ultimate question.
Speaker 2: And here's the fun part, right, because we know that if the state does whatever it does with you, that's one thing. Federal can kind of reload the charges and go over the same incident and recharge you. You have a double jeopardy in place, regardless of the fact that you're supposed to be protected from it.
Speaker 3: As somebody. This is me complaining about the legal system.
Speaker 2: You can be charged by the Feds and by the state basically for the same things, as long as they call it something else. Now, the funny part is that the question nobody seems to want to ask because it provides.
Speaker 3: A really ugly answer.
Speaker 2: How is it you have a rico situation when only two people have ever been pinched for it?
Speaker 3: You don't it is the protection of the others? Why is that there? How do you have an occupation?
Speaker 2: I mean, what you're incoutes with yourself, your conspiracies with yourself or only one other person? Maybe Nope, Nope, this is the problem. So only Delaine sits in Hill. Go ahead, but would you tell me how she's got a week no organization or by herself and oh her Jeffrey jeffries dead bad.
Speaker 1: Excuse, Well, they limited the charges on that. What they did is they went after him for trafficking, but they went after her. But apparently the only people that they charged her with trafficking were the ones dealing with Epstein, not these other people. Now, if I'm not mistaken, Prince andrew had someone else besides Virginia Giuffrey say yes, I had sex with him too, because I think there was like three of them that said, yeah, I was with Prince Andrews. So my question is why didn't they file charges against him?
Speaker 3: But again, well he has a he made it, he could a deal in England and settled to put that that.
Speaker 1: Was a civil suit with Virginia Giffrey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he did.
Speaker 2: He did more than one deal to cut it down and just basically said, look, don't prosecute me.
Speaker 1: But those were all civil though, why didn't we charge him at the same time they've got Epstein and Glamee Maxwell. Why didn't they go and indict him as well? Because part of the deal about him.
Speaker 2: Again, part of the deal with another victim isn't don't testify against me in any other case. Otherwise you're gonna have to give the money back. See this is the problem, but still missing the point.
Speaker 3: This is what kills me about everybody. We don't traffic people with two people here, you do know?
Speaker 6: You do not? You know you do not?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Get somebody, no as well, Rico with just two individuals.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no. I don't give a crap about the legal definition.
Speaker 6: You're wrong.
Speaker 3: You do not physically traffic people with just two individuals in the real world. Bullshit, end of story. You cannot do it with two people.
Speaker 1: And you can selectively prosecute who you're going to prosecute out of those groups of people. That's why they are very good and unnamed co conspirator.
Speaker 3: Right, you do not. You're exactly right. You can selectively prosecute.
Speaker 2: You can selectively prosecute, but I'm not talking about prosecution. Repeat I said, in the real world, you cannot execute the act of trafficking.
Speaker 3: Human beings with two people. Get it. It's not possible. Okay, that's it.
Speaker 1: I procure a person for you. That's two people trafficking somebody.
Speaker 2: That's real cute, But that's not the whole process, and you know it, because we have to transport them, you have to deal with security in that there are other participants in this.
Speaker 1: Oh we all know there's other participants.
Speaker 3: Yes, But that's my point. That is my do you get it? That's my point. I don't care about the prosecution.
Speaker 1: I've been sitting here since two thousand and six wondering when they're going to go after all the rest of them.
Speaker 3: And they don't Palm Beach and they don't.
Speaker 2: And you know what, it's not because of the D or the R next to their name, because whether they're cutting a sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Deal or they're just turning the blind eye. Ah, very good.
Speaker 2: But also here's the real bad part of this. Why is it Trump doesn't want to bring it out? Why is it Biden didn't bring it out?
Speaker 3: Why is it?
Speaker 2: By the answer is pretty damned obvious because it dirties all sides did exactly. So, Yeah, according twenty eight times. Yeah, and Trump was on the plane eight times. And you know what the other problem is, how many times was Epstein on his plane when they were hanging out me in good pals and Trump was buying teen beauty pageants and teen modeling.
Speaker 3: Agencies at the same time he was buddies with Epstein. Well, you had coincidence, is there?
Speaker 1: You've already had what is it, six or seven people that were involved with the beauty contest saying that Trump was all over him. Yeah, and because he's up to twenty seven people now that have made claims.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not Hey, I'm not even digging into the unverified allegations. I'm talking about the absolutely movable things that we know publicly for sure. He was buddies with him at the time and when he was doing these interesting things.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying. I'm not even going with the testimony here because I don't want to hear about where you pooch with Door and you wickn Hip. I don't care. So everybody made everything up, Fine, take a look at the weirdness. You admitted that this guy was a teen girl sex trafficker.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's good friends with a guy who thinks he's a billionaire, but though he wasn't, but he is now who was supposedly a billionaire who was buying beauty pageants and team modeling agencies at the same time he's hanging out with his buddy who is a peederist, not necessarily a pedophile, but a pederist coincidence, just saying, just asking the question, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Not allowed to.
Speaker 1: Isn't it amazing though? How far we've gone so quickly between the Me Too movement and going after Harvey Weinstein and where we are now. That's what amazes me. You have to see, I don't know that's short distance. How much has changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see, I'm not on board all that even matter of fact, Harvey Weinstein that did so that this a terrible, horrible I'm not even that impressed by the way. Candace Owens, you know conservative super mago chick, the black girl who was out there coming at the Prime Minister of France's or whatever his title is.
Speaker 3: His wife is actually a man.
Speaker 2: Candace Owens, Yeah, you know, she had Harvey Weinstein on her podcast recently to try and you know, get him to say that basically, the Jews in Hollywood targeted him, and he.
Speaker 3: That was kind of fun with.
Speaker 6: Dubai and Saudi Arabia, I think, yeah, something.
Speaker 3: Like that, right, pretty funny. But but I just point out what they did.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about what I believe because I could tell you about seven layers of ps on that belto.
Speaker 1: She's turning into the dark Jim Fetzer.
Speaker 2: Uh well, yeah, except one thing. She's actually got visible success with her media. Oh yes, you know, so she can afford that lawyer to try and fight that lawsuit. I don't know how long that's going to go. But she's like screaming on her podcast, give me here some of your blood.
Speaker 6: She want to do a couple of coffee bet on that one.
Speaker 3: Uh, okay, what do you want to bet on? Tell me I'll do a bet with you. Sure.
Speaker 1: I think she'll lose. Oh, Candice Owen, Yeah yeah, cromal Getter.
Speaker 3: I think she.
Speaker 2: Loses the lawsuit too, and just the just the benefit of the media will pay the expenses on it.
Speaker 3: And she's hoping that she's going to make something in the home run.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Well, her husband's got a lot of money. She can afford it.
Speaker 2: Well, look, if you tell me that I got to spend a million dollars and I'm likely to reap you know, a five to six million about.
Speaker 3: Over the next year or so, it's a good investment, you know, I'm just saying so.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I'm speculating, and of course I'm an idiot, So don't listen to me, Danny. Anything else you want to add before I either go back around or tell peop. But once again, they can call in at three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six anything you want to add.
Speaker 5: Just a couple of points there, you know.
Speaker 6: One is you know this whole thing about human traffic, and I.
Speaker 10: Mean you violate another human being, you violate an underage girl.
Speaker 6: That's great, that's is.
Speaker 10: Isn't it about whether it's an individual or you have a conspiracy and that that's.
Speaker 4: The whole point.
Speaker 6: That's this.
Speaker 10: And yeah, Trump, he was both. He was friends with John Casablancas and with John Burnell.
Speaker 3: He ran, yes, yes, and let me just Danny, let me ask you, Let me ask you something, Danny, real quick at all, Danny.
Speaker 2: But here's a practical thing ready for how O'Kelly steps outside of the partisanship here, watch this, guys, it's a magic trick. I step outside of the partisanship, and I say to myself, well, here's the thing though. Sex trafficking is something that if you can get with just go information, you can prosecute it rape regardless of how heinous. It is is difficult to prosecute.
Speaker 5: Oh I know. That's why so few women women do And I know and I know women that have been.
Speaker 10: Assaulted and they won't go because they'll they'll be put through the ringer.
Speaker 3: Right, that's not it go. And I'm not giving the political answer here.
Speaker 2: Okay, not only can you know some women let it go when they have been victims, but some are fake victims.
Speaker 3: And you've got both of these things.
Speaker 2: Happening in that in that world for real, and I'm not saying that they're proportionate to each other, but it can easily be done because rape is a matter of consent and that's it, you know, a matter of consent.
Speaker 3: And now they introduce, you know, but power dynamics.
Speaker 2: Plain, do you know how convoluted this is to try and prove you know what I mean, what is the difference between somebody having buyers remorse?
Speaker 3: And that is a reasonable doubt in and of itself.
Speaker 2: And it's no no politics, no emotion involved. But tell me the difference between you know, And that's why this whole thing was didty is hilarious to.
Speaker 3: Me because you know, all these different things.
Speaker 1: It's like at the end of the day stands the Diddy thing. I don't understand this talk I've seen in the past week about Trump's gonna pardon him and I and up till this point, I thought, Okay, everybody's talking about he's gonna He's gonna pardon the lame Maxwell too, And I'm thinking, no, he might come the sentence, but I don't think he would pardon her. But then I saw where he pardoned the guy, the young guy that got nailed for running Silk Road, and I didn't know Trump had pardoned him.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's a bunch of art else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he pardoned the guy who had the biggest online and legal drug service in the world.
Speaker 3: He's pardoned a lot of interesting characters. You should really looking.
Speaker 5: About whole Silk world. That was a whole bunch of that was the kind of game.
Speaker 10: It was like a big group of liitarians that were kind of pushed from that and he kind of I don't know, the whole backstory was quite a while ago, but I remember, I remember it was something that was the story that I kind of got.
Speaker 1: Was that in his first term.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was his first terms, but.
Speaker 2: You see, that's how we set up the payback, okay, And that's how you that that that's how.
Speaker 3: You pay off when somebody.
Speaker 2: Sends you a bribe. The PayPal mafia. And if you don't know if that is, take a look at it. And I don't mean the surface level of it. There is a PayPal mafia.
Speaker 3: Now, I know we used to complain about it. Nobody would. But if you start to dig into how that.
Speaker 2: Company became the monster it is and who most committed it, he didn't. By the way, he wanted to call it X. He wanted to call it X, like he tried to call everything X by the way PayPal. But but anyhow, side story, the one is those people exerted pressure on Trump in his first term. That's why he pardoned the Silk Road guy because of their fortune was built on that drug trafficking, which is what it was. But it was like you know, mom and pop drug trafficking on.
Speaker 3: The Silk Road. It was beautiful. It was self made drug trafficking across the Internet.
Speaker 2: You could go on the Silk Road and you could reliably, if you found a good source, pickup any narcotic you wanted.
Speaker 1: I mean, I believe you could probably find physical material.
Speaker 3: A lot of things.
Speaker 2: You know, if human organs were your thing, you could have gotten that too, but that wasn't necessarily Silk Road. There is a point at which you could buy anything on the internet, and somebody decided to short and cut Silk Road down and put him in prison. And the people that made fortunes off of it, you know, people who benefited off of it, they wanted him let go, and they only got it through Trump.
Speaker 3: So you know, just keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: As you go forward, especially all your people who were so bent out of shape about the opioide crisis that you forgot about now.
Speaker 3: I guess that's on itself, although we're still going to punish Canada for pentanyl, is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, I'm sorry, go ahead to any police and I think we'll take a.
Speaker 3: Quick break, and then I want to say I can go through back through the phone lines.
Speaker 2: But of course, if a new caller joins us at three, one, nine, five, two, seven, five, year and six, I'll be grateful in several others, but I'll get back around every caller decides to hang on.
Speaker 5: But go ahead, man, yeah, yeah, yeah, just the thing getting off my chest. It's just I keep here in the back and forth and everything.
Speaker 10: And I don't think anybody in tower gives a damn about any of these victims. I just seem to many people broken, you know, people that are vulnerable. These are these are not the I mean, I just think back to a lot of instances. It's always the vulnerable it gets. I mean, it happens in in more elite circles. But there's just a two tier system I give you. I'll give you a little story. Back in the early seventies, my father's business, we had a towing business too.
Speaker 4: My dad got rid of it.
Speaker 5: There was a lawsuit and what happened. My dad was out on the toe service and it was out on this you know, real rural farming road, Levy Road.
Speaker 10: He was towing somebody, but this very wealthy attorney rear ended the car that my father was tolling.
Speaker 5: My dad happened to see the car come and he jumped out of the way.
Speaker 10: The guy who was tone got both his legs broken. The guy that ran in the back and he was a very wealthy, powerful attorney.
Speaker 4: He was drunk.
Speaker 10: His wife broke his finger. They went to court. They all lawyered up and by the end of the deal. The wife with a broken finger got more money from the insurance company, the man with the broken legs and my dad goes. I ended up feeling sorry for the guy that was soon because they were also dug.
Speaker 5: Up dirt because he was just married and they're going.
Speaker 4: To bring up something about he may have had a homosexual pass.
Speaker 6: I mean, my father was so upset.
Speaker 3: When he came in.
Speaker 6: He goes, I mean he got he goes.
Speaker 10: I got a better attorney than the guy that got the shaft right, and he was just upset.
Speaker 5: That the whole the way, the whole thing went down exactly what Danny.
Speaker 2: You know, what it comes down to at the end of the day is that quite frankly, and a lot of people don't like it when I say this, and I don't care because this is what life has repeatedly taught me, is that you either get the funds to pay to play, or you ain't shit.
Speaker 3: God bless America. That's it, Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Buy your way through. You either pay off the cops or they can kill you when they decide to take you into custody. Whether you did something wrong or not is irrelevant. And if you got the money, you can buy your way around it. You can buy softer sentences, sweetheart deals, you can buy prosecutions disappearing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God bless America. That's where we're really at. And if you don't acknowledge it, that's fine.
Speaker 2: You can, you know, join me in Trump arrangement Land, or you can join the other side of the Trump Arrangement disease and hump his leg like a good dog.
Speaker 3: But anyway, let's try to do neither.
Speaker 2: As this Friday night call in show continues, I'll get back around to the callers after a quick break because I got to take a leak, and I'm at that age where if I got to take a leak, it's a good idea if I go, which be peak.
Speaker 3: You know again, you probably know about, but you don't complain about. Huh.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem. When I got a pee, I gotta pee. If I gotta hold it, I just cross my legs and think empty.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Be Pete's a little stronger than me physically, But does that count? I bet you if I had money enough, it wouldn't matter.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 6: I'm still not over the break.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be thinking about that one. Does it I don't whether you pee on yourself or not.
Speaker 3: If you're rich enough, you think.
Speaker 2: Anybody's gonna care if you pee on yourself, They're gonna let you do it all day long.
Speaker 3: Happy, that's right. I'm glad you just peed on these up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you pay him enough, you'll find somebody who will clean it up with a smile.
Speaker 3: Stick around the Ocelli effects will continue after this.
Speaker 2: Join us by dialing three one nine five two seven five zero one six.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take it to at least another hour. Uh, but uh, you know, we'll see what happened after.
Speaker 9: That nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 11: You know what uranium is, right, think on nuclear weapons and other things like Platson.
Speaker 9: You know what uranium is right, Bad things, what things had done with including.
Speaker 1: Some bad things.
Speaker 12: Devilation through conversation, The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis.
Speaker 7: President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 3: For more information, The war State dot com under full of brass.
Speaker 2: Fire flows through every phase for at least the pain if use expressed my callers. Tools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com if you not necessarily reflect views little Jelly dot Com or job.
Speaker 3: Chilli, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue. Thank you, Kelly dot Com Radio network World.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, call it the truth about the Dayfay assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Any Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew, Ruby and Barry answer weapons, Really.
Speaker 3: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 12: But okaywal was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Come on now has a.
Speaker 7: Real effort on the day of pay assassination.
Speaker 3: Book into her claim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words.
Speaker 3: You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown beautile is her own words and the known evidence in the case.
Speaker 2: To get at well a different perspective, let's say you can get Judithbary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims judithbary Baker in her own words?
Speaker 3: What would I do?
Speaker 13: Ravelation through conversation in a radio show slash podcast. You want the good news, listen to.
Speaker 1: The O'shelley Effect.
Speaker 13: Check o'celly is the most underrated voice in all media, news, education, and entertainment. The Daily Bread from o'helly dot com go there, save yourself from ignorant. Yes, ochelly dot com. But we all agreed to put o'chelly dot com on and listen to the o'chelly effect revelation through conversation ohelly dot com.
Speaker 14: Jee, do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 3: Oh cool.
Speaker 11: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 3: Oh? That's interesting, Yeah in the coatoon? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 11: It didn't, did it? But here on Ocelli dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't.
Speaker 15: They much better? Much is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clearer, getting live people into it they really have a good conversation going.
Speaker 3: Much better, much better scene.
Speaker 11: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the Ochelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 3: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea. Dot com, Oh Chili dot com, get ready for