Speaker 1: What's going on everybody. I want to thank you for tuning in to this week's episode of Host of the Affer. If this is your first time joining us, I'd like to probably introduce myself find the host, the favorite hotivational speaker Mimi mean someone hundred or the bitch that holds love to hate and love to watch. I am joined by my co host, We Got But is it a lie? Though I don't really know, I don't want to know if it's truthful. We are joined by my co host We Got the Man behind the Magic, Mister Tone Death, responsible for all of the wonderful visuals that we will be playing for you this evening, including my amazing intro. We are also joined by mister Bitches himself, heartbreak Fresh as we are fresh off of Valentine's Day, break any hearts.
Speaker 2: Terrible? What I did not? I did not? I did not.
Speaker 3: I'm slacking.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I'm supposed to be out here to break hards. I don't want to break herds. I'm trying to find love, trying.
Speaker 2: I was sleep.
Speaker 5: And my.
Speaker 1: Baby daddy that's not bab he actually he got off work early on Valentine's Day and Nigga was sleep. I just thought that was a sleep. So well, that's the thing, like he was hitting me up, and he was hitting me up and I wasn't. I wasn't because I was like now like I actually get sleep, Like remember before it was like every hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Two hours, excuse me, I will wake.
Speaker 1: Up now like I sleep in stretches, like when I be out, I'll be out. So about Saturday morning was like four o'clock and I just so had like that last time, like I heard my phone ringing and I woke up and answered. So that Nigga kept me on the phone from four in the morning till six in the fucking morning, and I could tell like he was hitting around about like coming to pick me up. Bro, I'm not gonna come on my home. That's how y'all know. Like I'm really just I'm at a point of being like just tired and exhausted.
Speaker 2: What are we doing at five o'clock in the morning if we go outside, Like what is open? Open?
Speaker 4: I don't close, I won't five o'clock in the morning. But you can't even get a proper too piece at five o'clock.
Speaker 2: In the morning.
Speaker 1: Well, usually like when you like you'll cook because you knows, y'all know in the bag. Y'all know I eat not jokes all day ever. Ye hey, hey, get that off the screen. Yeah stop, I can't read that. Yeah, it's fun. It's very hard to read on the screen. Hey, what's good?
Speaker 2: What's good?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I get it sexy fine, But like when niggas get the type of ship, bro, I ain't gonna be trying to decipher.
Speaker 2: That ship better. Yes, thank you? Make that you're normal? Man? He got bad eyes?
Speaker 3: W My eyes is not bad from the distance.
Speaker 2: Ohso because you're right up in the screen, it's cool.
Speaker 3: It's cool.
Speaker 1: Are you cataract age?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: That I see what you try to do?
Speaker 1: You hom No, because when he was talking about your eyes and made me think about the levels of blindness. And I remember saying, like you, Steve wonder.
Speaker 3: Because of working with computers for so long.
Speaker 1: Thanks see see even the viewers, even the viewers, that's the funds. But it finds way better and see and we lie for y'all. Y'all got to be able to read what's going on. Sometimes you missed it.
Speaker 3: They just say what they want to say.
Speaker 1: But yeah, my uh Valentine's I didn't do ship like I slept and like, like I said, he was blowing me up and I was just like no, So what's with the fancy thought? Changed that ship a s Epleton. We made We made him do it. It's done.
Speaker 2: It's done.
Speaker 1: Big London, Hey, baby, can I say that?
Speaker 2: Who's gonna cancel me? London got big teddies? I mean, god, damn, we can't stay the office? Is that? Well?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 2: Motherfucker's big as a man.
Speaker 3: You can't just me yelling.
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: Could do it?
Speaker 2: See that there's men, women and wan.
Speaker 3: And one can do five to seven with ease.
Speaker 2: Hey tracks, what's up man? Hope you enjoying your move.
Speaker 1: Congrats on the relocation steal cage match page, having asked, uh, he's talking about my post. So there was a video of a lady who was like she was peeing outside and a guy pulled over his car to pull out his phone and record her. I'm saying you really, like that's crazy that like how you shameing somebody? Well, you didn't have to stop and church and you could have literally just kept rolling.
Speaker 8: Like when the club lets out listen, because so many helpless would go by the side of their car and piss real quick before getting in.
Speaker 1: Look, I grew up pissing between station wagon doors in the alley down there on the east side because Maddie Dinkins used to want to ride around drinking fucking Miller Likes and ship all day and I used to have to pee at some point, so she would pull over, open the passenger doors front and back doors and make me squat. So that's why when people was, you know, talking about how I was able to piece stand it up that one day, because I've been doing it since I was a fucking kid man. I had to learn not to piss on my fucking socks. So it is an art form.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You see the type of ship that you like, your parentals prepare you for, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I mean it ain't ain't nothing like because back then we used to think about it.
Speaker 2: We used to have traffic.
Speaker 1: You can't get through traffic because motherfuckers is bumper to bumper and ship you can't get nowhere. You gotta hop out and go pee. Now just imagine you stand up here, you go pee, you pissing all over your shoes and socks, and you gotta get back in the car.
Speaker 2: That's nasty.
Speaker 1: Niggas peep by trees all the time, and leaving the club when you got a pe you gotta pee.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So pulled over to the side of the road and said, ooh, let me capture this moment.
Speaker 2: This magic moment. Hey, what't that sand line? Maybe he likes golden showers somebody else?
Speaker 1: Well, no, And and that was the thing like it, And if it was that, it's like, all right, it's like, all right, you know, you're being a little freaky or whatever. It is what it is, But it's the fact that y'all watch sh it that you don't have to watch. Like you went out of your way to watch her pee to shame her for peeing. You were driving, you pulled over to watch her pee, pull out your phone and record it when you literally could have.
Speaker 2: Just kept going.
Speaker 1: So if you have a problem with her, p and why is you watching her pa? And I thought I thought that me saying that would have been common fucking sense. But as they say, common sense ain't so common. So, in reference to what Dino said about the steel cage page, having asked as because not everybody is fucking smart. So when I made a post about it, people who are not smart, you know what.
Speaker 2: I can't even say.
Speaker 1: Some people are just they're so committed to wanting to say something to you that they just say the first thing that come to their fucking mind. I'm gonna read the post that I'm into. I said, sometimes when y'all recording postshit to shame folks reakes, you expose yourselves right along with them. Pulling your car over to watch a person take a pieces bad enough, but going a step further pulling your phone out to record as nuts. Now due to the fact that the very first fucking sentence said, when y'all record and post it to shame.
Speaker 2: Folks, what did that indicate they did? What?
Speaker 1: Pulled over to watch a bitch pete and then shamed her for it? But again common sense, it's it's not your kink. If you posted it to shame her for it, you could have, just like you said, kept it in this bank bank like damn, I like that stream and struck your ship. But no, you posted it talking about the lady Prince.
Speaker 2: Damn, I like that streams.
Speaker 1: Man said, just waiting for a moment to say some shady exactly, so I said, motherfucker's be too focused on one thing and not the other because whether they were out of pocket or not, what's going on in your head to want to watch them use the bathroom. Just like with the two dudes who was having sex in the alley, Remember that nigga sat and watched them the entire time and recorded the video by yeah, and you you watched it multiple times because.
Speaker 2: He watched two dudes fu Yeah, and.
Speaker 8: He watched it to find out that he can recognize one of them, expose somebody.
Speaker 2: He knew he could.
Speaker 1: You couldn't see. You couldn't see no niggas in that, but you couldn't see no faces and nothing.
Speaker 2: And then you.
Speaker 1: Watched it to the point where you were able to say, hey, y'o, okay, now watch this. Look he gonna wipe his ass. So you memorizing details about the video, that's how that's how much you know what's gonna happen in this video. So how are you shaming two niggas for having sex? But you, as a straight man, sat there and watched this video multiple times. I was if I was to sit here in this motherfucking room right now and project two niggas fucking on the screen, you know what these niggas is gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm in the front, niggas gonna.
Speaker 1: They gonna come on man after fuck, And they go get up and walk out because they don't want to watch two niggas fucking, because that's insane.
Speaker 3: Now, we're not homophobic, we just don't want to see that ship.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing.
Speaker 1: And it's like, I'm not homophobic, but even as a woman, I don't watching two gay men fuck. That's just that's not an interest in mine. I also don't like to watch interracial sex with white people. I don't like to see white people fucking.
Speaker 2: You don't like the chicken.
Speaker 1: I don't like uncircumcised dick porn. I don't like porn where I feel like they look like they stink. I have a lot of conditions with porn.
Speaker 4: Niggas would be pulling dick out raw Dennim and porn movies is crazy. Why you don't got no draws on in your jeam.
Speaker 1: So somebody who apparently had they have an issue with everything that everything that I say and do, I don't care what you got to somebody who got an issue with everything that I say and do on my page. You know it's it's those people who they have a problem with, women who are overly sexual, who show their body and do all of these things, but somehow they still end up on my page, following people like me. I don't understand it, But she was like, you record yourself having sex then post it for money. I always laugh at your logic because how do you never feel the same way about yourself? It's literally the same mentality you just be talking sometimes swear I said keyword myself. I'm not going around complaining about and clowning gay people for having sex, but willingly sitting and watching them do it, then recording them doing it with my phone and uploading it on my page to keep having to see and comment on it.
Speaker 2: If I'm so.
Speaker 1: Disgusted by homosexual activity, why would I want to watch it multiple times? Even if I recorded myself giving a golden shower, that be too willing participants engaging in activity with consent. I'm not gonna see a random person pissing and think, ooh, let me pull over and record them. So if you think that's the same mentality, it ain't my job to work that out in your head for you. So she never replied to that comment. I never got a response to that comment. Other people started coming into comments because.
Speaker 2: They're like, you know, bitch, are you slow?
Speaker 1: Are you dumb? Are you stupid? Like what's going on? Like how do you understand you saying? So you know, she starts arguing and going back and forth with all of them, so you know, it's a couple of them in the comments, but she's going back and forth with them, so they talking about each other and each other or whatever. Like I said my piece and them out because I told y'all back in December like, I don't argue back and forth for motherfuckers no more. I give you a couple exchanges, but the moment you think you're gonna get disrespectful and round me up, I'm not giving you that. So good luck with that. I've paid my dues. I don't have to play like I'm tough on the internet. But as of today, if any bitch or any nigga feel like they want some smoke with me, you can definitely come hiller at me in a couple of months because I'm tired of everybody. If anybody feel like they got some smoke with me and they want to get some shit off, they chest come see me. I don't duck nobody, and I don't duck shit. I'm tired of y'all. I've been chilling. I've been minding my fucking business. I've been staying to myself. I've been trying to have a healthy pregnancy, been trying to get my mental health and shit together. I've been trying to be cool. But for some reason me doing that, you my, the fuckers can't handle that ship. I don't know what it is about me being cool to y'all, like, you know what, let me go disrupt some peace, but y'all go, learn to leave me the fuck alone.
Speaker 2: And I mean that shit for real.
Speaker 1: But I have to throw my baby on the motherfucking backpack and beat your ass. I would do, so stop fucking with me.
Speaker 2: That's illegal, dude, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta do man. I'm pretty sure some gorillas did knock some motherfucker's heads back with their baby hanging on their back. I can probably YouTube that shit right now, so anyway, they so.
Speaker 2: Anyway, The biggest.
Speaker 1: Thing came from me noticing whenever anybody has something to say in defense of me, or you know, taking up for me in any kind of way, the same motherfuckers always have a problem with it. People who are supposed to be friends, they supposed to be brothers, they supposed to be faming all this other kind of shit. And it's like, why would you have a problem with somebody's taking up for me with anything? If I'm supposed to be your people, why does that bother you so much? So to me, that makes me feel like you secretly an op and I don't need to be around you. So that's how I'm starting to look at everybody now, cause there's no way that I'm gonna see somebody who I supposedly fuck with and I see other people who fuck with them, and I'm like, why y'all fuck with him? Why y'all doing this? Why y'all stay in your fucking lane. Don't worry about me, don't worry from from this point on, don't worry about me or shit about me. Don't say my name, no nothing, call me that little bitch that whole called me, whatever the fuck you want, but don't mention my name. I don't want my name, and none of you niggas mouse period at all. From this day fucking four.
Speaker 2: This magic moment, I don't know what's a worried.
Speaker 1: Comments see see Britt saying and being a follower is a fucking choice. If you feel some type of way about me, nothing is keeping you here. Go the fuck about your business.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's keep that on the on the screen for a minute. BRIT's that one. Yep, Let's keep that there for a minute.
Speaker 2: You have a kangaroo post.
Speaker 1: readA said, no, niggas wait until that moment to show their disdain for you, Britt said, because like, bitch, is you cool? She was way out of pocket and literally could have kept scrolling. Yeah, And it's like, like I said, like i'd be in my lane, y'all ain't y'all ain't seen me going back and forth and arguing with nobody in a long fucking time, because I don't have the capacity for Like, I'm in a space where I'm like, i don't want to argue with nobody that I'm not putting my hands on and because I'm trying to be in a healthier place where i don't want to put my hands on people over dumb ass shit because a lot of shit don't be worth it. I would rather just not fucking argue with you because it's pointless I'm not arguing with a motherfucker just to fucking argue with. So the moment you think that you're just gonna argue back and forth with me, that's that's on you. But I'm really at a point where I feel like my patience. I don't know if it's my hormones or I don't know if it's everybody's just fucking with me at the wrong fucking time on top of my hormones. Believe me the fuck alone, this ain't that for nobody. I don't give a fuck how long you've been around. I don't give fuck how long you've been knowing me. I don't give a fuck what you think it is. This ain't that, but nobody period. Spicing Combo, Kayler said, it's weird to feel a way about someone protecting your quote unquote friend, right, Like that's weird at fuck, Like how how you got something to say because somebody is taking up for somebody who you claim you give a fuck about, you claim you love fuck year.
Speaker 2: Some slut.
Speaker 1: But it's like yeah, but it's also like you notice weird ass energy too, Like if you do get into it with somebody like you feel like certain motherfuckers be happy to see somebody coming for you type shit, and it's like do you feel like that because you know that you will never do it? Like like what is it? I'll just be having like a lot of questions and shit. But this is why I beating my fucking self. And honestly, it's like with me having a baby now, it's like perfect timing because I be by myself, I be in a crib, so I'm not missing shit by having a baby, like I ain't gonna be, you know, missing no fucking parties. I ain't gonna be missing no gatherings, no get togethers, and shit, because it's like these these are the same people who anybody who has ever had an issue with me, they stay and they face on their side. So I shouldn't knew better, you know what I'm saying. And it's like I don't know. I just I know where I stand with motherfuckers now, and motherfucker's could stay on they side and I stay on mind. And that's just how she go go. You said her comment was wild. She could have commented that shit on someone else's post and it still would have been wild because it was stupid. It wasn't it wasn't even a smart comparison. It was fucking dumb. Like how you go compare me willingly posting my shit with other people who signed releases because they were okay with me posting their shit to you just randomly recording motherfuckers and posting their shit while shaming them at the same time, you're she she's shaming the same weird people who would subscribe to her.
Speaker 2: No, that would be dumb.
Speaker 1: That would be like a person who subscribes to my page but talk shit about people who do born, So why would you be subscribing in as retarded? I actually outed somebody for that. I think he deactivated. This was a while ago. He had a whole bunch of shit say about only fans girls. But guess who I saw my motherfucking subscriptions. And I'm gonna say it here if anyone else feels the need to play pissy with.
Speaker 2: Nick oh, niggas be so upset on the internet. And I don't understand why you know how much money your business costs?
Speaker 9: Time?
Speaker 2: Man? You know how much that should cost?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Dash shit is so fucking free of charge, like ship that don't make you no never mind? Why do you feel the need to speak about it.
Speaker 1: But like even if it was like okay, if it was random people, whether it's her people or people who just you know on my page, and like, well dang, why them people coming for her and whatever whatever, Like that's different. But y'all supposed to be my people mad and talking ship because people is defending.
Speaker 2: Me, these people, specially the fuck.
Speaker 1: But y'all fucking defend rapists and ship fuck out my face, man, fuck out my fast real spice.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. I should have knew their niggas and have my back.
Speaker 1: They fucking rub elbows a fucking rapists and ship fuck out my face.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Anyway, like I said, thanks for tuning the fucking tonight. You see why no man, because people are gonna be fucked up?
Speaker 2: Dog. Can we just get back? I want to get back to the front of two Oh.
Speaker 1: I knew it wasn't gonna be funny when I walked in this motherfucker. When have y'all ever seen me post and advertise a pot that early in the day. I knew I was walking in this motherfucker on bullshit. I knew what it was.
Speaker 2: Woke up.
Speaker 3: It was like I didn't pod last week.
Speaker 2: I knew I had some ship to get off.
Speaker 1: Since since everybody got some ship that they want to get off, they fucking chest with me. I can return the fucking favorite. And like I said, if anybody wants smoke with Tamika La Sean Dinkins, I ain't hard to fucking find.
Speaker 2: Hit me up.
Speaker 1: In a couple of months, I dropped this baby, and I dropped your ass next period.
Speaker 4: How we get here seven months already a couple of months new born?
Speaker 1: And cause y'all, y'all don't like to cool meet me. Y'all don't like to meet be that minor business and stay in the fucking lane and don't argue and don't choke bitches. Y'all want a motherfucker to just cut the fuck up. And why I don't get it. I don't understand. I like me being calm, I like me being cool. I like me being to myself.
Speaker 2: Why don't y'all? Yes, yess are weird?
Speaker 1: Y call Us said she even took a break from eating the posty and new potatoes as good as a fu. No, I hadn't even had the potatoes jet I was eating good as yogurt. Yo ain't something yogurt with greno, a little drizzle of honey with some strawberries and blueberries.
Speaker 3: A little rizzney.
Speaker 1: Yes, I never thought that I would like honey and fucking yogurt, but the way they look do that shit, Yeah, that's yogurt honey your mind.
Speaker 4: See Eddie Murphy was right, you ain't see Shrek. I won't love no puffect.
Speaker 2: I love some shit just gotta be addressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like, don't nobody want and and And I think the biggest thing for me is I've been in therapy for years. I haven't been in twenty twenty five, like my last time. I probably should, but I mean a lot of the ship that I was addressing in there, I'm gonna have to go back in there and be like, you know that ship that I thought I was working through, Yeah, come to find out, motherfucker's really on some fuck shit. So we don't even got to talk about that part no more. Because I'm I'm thinking that I'm paranoid and my anxiety is fucking me. But the way niggas acted yesterday showed me that everything in my motherfucking head is really how it is, and that's really how niggas feel about me. I wasn't tripping about ship. So this entire time, niggas was showing me exactly who the fuck they was, and I was just tripping thinking that I was tripping.
Speaker 2: No, it is what it is, and I know that now why theres can't just be normal times. I'm just a man trying to get his hustle on, Like.
Speaker 3: What's wrong to raise two kids who are completely different?
Speaker 2: So, as I was telling Tone while we was in the car, I feel like I feel like the Francisco reference it is, say yeah, at least the album was cold a.
Speaker 3: Video?
Speaker 4: Can I can I show up like Beanie SiGe? I don't know it's verse, but I learned it.
Speaker 2: If I have to, I believe he was. He might have been. I would have to watch your l You might have.
Speaker 3: Let us know if Beanie was in the video. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Your drus string is pissing me off so bad. I'm already angry and it's like, why.
Speaker 2: Fix it? Time on?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: I feel like niggas like we have addressed that the.
Speaker 4: Friend circle has changed, and niggas niggas won't accept it. And it's okay that has changed. It's okay, but like you don't got to be weird.
Speaker 1: About it, right, And it's like I ain't telling nobody that they gotta fuck with me in a certain way. I would just rather than not fuck with me at all, Like accept it for what it is. Like niggas used to be man, niggas used to be f and me ain't no motherfucking f me.
Speaker 2: I'm just a man. He's trying to get his hustle. Yo, do it.
Speaker 1: No nigga say I'm at work, but man, y'all know how I operate. I treat folks the same way they treat me. You're good to me, and I'm good to you. It's just weird because how are you upset that somebody is taking up for me?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: How does that upset you in any way?
Speaker 2: Because nobody cares that you try to get your hustle on.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to bring this is too heavy.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Caler made a post and she was like, dude, because this is true. She was like, it's always somebody who like, y'all know who man me is. Y'all know how she is, y'all know how she talked, y'all know the ship that she do. So why is it that y'all stay on her page to complain and bitch about the ship that y'all already know that she do, whether it's talking behind her back because motherfuckers. Motherfuckers don't know that I know they was in box and talking ship. They didn't know the person that they talked to me. And it was actually cool because I commented on this person's post one day and she commented like, man, me me always because she didn't know that she was gonna because she didn't know that we was cool like that, just because you don't see us always up under each other post on fucking Facebook, and shit, me and her go back.
Speaker 3: Talking about I'm not talking about her.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she's like just the leader.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Why did this need to be a stab? Why did you need to comment on it? Why why do you care?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure that out yesterday.
Speaker 1: Uh Cale said. But also, don't make it hard for the new friends coming in and trying to do right by you. I wouldn't do that because all of my new friends has proved have proven that they've been more loyal than the old ones. I feel like the majority of the people that's been in my life based off of just been in my life based off a longevity alone. It ain't been because of fucking loyalty. Because all of the shit that I've been dealing with in the past couple of years. Guess who's fucking been there? My Facebook friends? When I was going through the hardest fucking time of my life, watching my baby and not knowing how I can help her.
Speaker 2: You know who was there? My Facebook friends.
Speaker 1: I didn't have motherfuckers around me checking on me, asking me like, Hey, what can I do?
Speaker 2: What do you need?
Speaker 1: It was motherfuckers who I didn't even know. Here just even if you just go get you something to eat? Here, here, go a couple bucks.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: If I saw you say that, you know, Jelly need this? Here, go do this, Go by this, go do this. Is it anything I can do? Is it anything I can bring you? People who never met me a fucking day in they life. When I had my mother fucking miscarriage, you know who I woke up to.
Speaker 2: Kayla.
Speaker 1: Kayla was there in that fucking hospital with me. Kayler made sure I was good. Cayler made sure I had everything I needed for me to fucking recover. When Kayla saw me slipping and knew that I was fuckingspiring and guess who would show up at my fucking door, Kayla.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I don't have to ask Kayla to do those things.
Speaker 1: So for people to make it seem like they don't show up for me because I don't ask, everybody who has showed up for me has done it on their own, because I don't ask people for shit.
Speaker 2: People know I don't like asking for help.
Speaker 1: And the fact that so many people, like like today, somebody saw me going off on my post today and they wrote me in. They was like, you know what, you're pregnant. You don't need to be stressing here. What's your cash out I'm gonna get just go get you some lunch or something, just, you know, just chill out. People who don't even know me are always the ones who are reaching out AM and me, just checking on you, how you and the baby doing, y'all good?
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm But that's what I'm saying. Nobody, nobody, he checks.
Speaker 1: On everybody, everybody, everybody make it it seem like I've been wrong, pretty ship, I've been staying the past couple of days. But get it's the people who who don't know me who ain't been here. Motherfuckers who don't even live in a goddamn city, They don't even live in a fucking state, and they reach out and check on me.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it don't be the people at least expect I'll tell you that much. It do be. It do be people that tell me off.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, man, That's what I'm saying. I appreciate start checking.
Speaker 3: Can you be at work? I know your off days.
Speaker 2: If you were Spiralis and they still got you in there working with the meat grinder around. Want the white boys in that botu with me? Now? His name is justin. I want to elbow folks so bad.
Speaker 3: A white boy named Justice.
Speaker 2: It sound like he, but I can't kind of said hell.
Speaker 1: My own Facebook friends have reached out and asked what Mimi and jelly Bean needed with no hesitation.
Speaker 2: It's the right thing to do, right.
Speaker 1: When I posted about jelly Bean going out to California, I said, I'm not paying for that ship because they said that they was gonna pay for it. Now they're trying to rekneck people who I didn't even know, who was friends with. Kayla was like, if she want her to go find out how much it is, and I'll pay for her daughter to go to California just because they see my connection to Kayla and they wanted jelly Bean to go out there and meet her fucking great grandmother.
Speaker 3: Why do you got friends like that? See that try useless?
Speaker 4: They don't fuck with me, They don't fuck with you.
Speaker 3: Where are your white friends that with all the money?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I don't have none on my Facebook things.
Speaker 1: I feel like when Mike Lowry was snapping in the first Bad Boys, I supposed to apologize for my Facebook friends giving me money.
Speaker 2: Yes, apologize, shout out everybody with you. I appreciate that. That's tight.
Speaker 1: Thank you say it again. Shout out to everybody who fuck with me? Because what I appreciate that you appreciate that people fuck with me. You ain't complaining and bitching that people fuck with me because you ain't a weird ass nigga.
Speaker 2: I ain't never been that weird like the weird those ship I see. The weirdo ship that I saw yesterday was the same weirdo shit. I'd be like, yo, when you see why make a Facebook post that you don't agree with? You can easily scroll by, But y'all like to come here and make expect Then they'd be like, oh wow, why you don't ever say nothing?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I personally don't want I want to talk to everybody because if I go back and forth with one nigga, then another nigga want to go back and forth. I don't want to talk to everybody. Take it for what it was, That's how I was feeling at that moment.
Speaker 2: Suck my.
Speaker 1: Hold on, scroll up some because I missed some comments because they probably knew what the fuck I was gonna be on today. Charisma, just know that, Thank you, Charisma. You're not wrong at all. Heartbreaking when you realize that. And and I and I think that was the thing reader like saying it out loud yesterday was like wake up, bitch, like this, this is really how motherfuckers feel about you, Like they really feel away because people fuck with you. Why why would you feel away? Does somebody fuck with somebody who you claim you fuck with unless you don't fuck with them like that.
Speaker 2: Not clicking for me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not getting it.
Speaker 2: It's not giving.
Speaker 3: Actually, my upper crust friends are pretty okay.
Speaker 8: We wouldn't be in this new space right now if it wasn't for a bunch of them, So I can't say that.
Speaker 1: You say, y'all around the cream of the crop white, No.
Speaker 2: I'm not y'all ain't seen the white people I work with. Motherfuckers do meth and speed way workers pretty much.
Speaker 1: Not one saying that there's loves to this weirdo shit it a.
Speaker 2: Weirdo, some weird those ship is respectable.
Speaker 4: Like I think that I'm a decent kind of weird like I watch wrestling type, but its motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: That's just you know, I said, that's what makes no sense, Like it doesn't compute at all, Like why would that bother you? You claim I'm your sister, you claim I'm your guy, but you mad because people are speaking up because the bitch was out of pocket.
Speaker 2: How niggas. Niggas like to be involved and ship, you'll want to be involved so bad, like a yeah, I'll tell you all the time.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: More people just like smoke the weed. Some ship will go over everybody head because you be too high to focus on some dumb ship.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately for y'all, I can't have weed, I can't have alcohol. I cut my fucking psych mad's cold turkey because I didn't want my baby to come out looking ship that she wasn't supposed to be looking like, So no.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 1: So I'm I'm com I'm completely off ship right now.
Speaker 2: Off deck too.
Speaker 4: Apparently I said that d e c K like top deck the elevator that reaching the top floor.
Speaker 1: Not why saying that there's level sits weird or that is so funny?
Speaker 2: Y'all things levels to it.
Speaker 8: Everything in life, Like the weirdo who's you know watching animate is not the same kind of weirdo you know.
Speaker 2: When I get home.
Speaker 1: When I get home, I'm gonna ask Ree, I'm gonna say, Ree, I'm like, you know, jelly Bean is your sister. And if you saw somebody, you know, say something out of line of jelly Bean, but you saw jelly Bean friends like step up, like hold on, bitch with you on? Are you gonna be mad at jelly Bean friends and like she ain't need y'all help by y'all taking up for or is you gonna be like, I know, that's fucking right, protect my sister right.
Speaker 12: Because them your friend, Like that's that's the other part that's crazy, Like them your friend, Like your friends aren't my friends?
Speaker 2: Whoever was on that post speaking up for you. I probably don't know any of these people because they're probably not on my friends list. They probably don't have no contact with these niggas, but them are yo fly. I'm like, I don't know who was all on the posts. I wasn't there, but I'm saying like, even if I was there, them are your friends.
Speaker 4: Them not my friends. So I wouldn't have a problem with what your friends give you. Now I feel like your friends are out of pocket.
Speaker 2: Now I got a problem because y'all supposed to be the homies and y'all on bullishes. But if your friends gonna stick up with them, your friends doesn't do what they want to. Again, Mayo, motherfucking business people, it's free of charge, free ninety five like they got it on sale. You don't even gotta pay for it. It's just right there. You you stop at the store, pick it up. It's called Mayo business in a box. Now't man get you son, get you a nice shot of Mayo. Motherfucker being as smithy he said.
Speaker 1: But if nobody said anything, then that would be wrong win for losing. And I mean, like I said in my post earlier today, because I definitely posted my ass sheets and gave you something that you can definitely kiss. And if you feel like you want to try to kick my ass in a couple of months, you were certainly welcome to try. But like I said on that post, you better pack a motherfucking lunch and snack the boot and don't forget your electric lights. It's gonna be a long one something. And to try to spind it as if we was bullying the bully was crazy as fuck. But that's what I'm saying. I feel like like when you when you peep things, you start to hindsight is twenty twenty shit, right, So looking at how things played out yesterday, I started to go back and play previous situations in my mind and it's like, damn. It seemed like whenever there's an issue, this motherfucker's always giggling and sniggling for the other side, or always they feel like they be happy and excited when somebody come at you on some bullshit, you know what I'm saying. So it's a consistent pattern. So why the fuck is you around me?
Speaker 2: Don't know?
Speaker 1: These weirdos are nothing but fans, and fans are the most critics freaks. A bunch of sixty nine because and this is one thing that I I mean, I've always known this and this was even before I started my only fan ship. Like it's always gonna be another bitch of watching my pussy. That's just what it is. And there's always gonna be another bitch watching my pussy.
Speaker 4: It's like it's always a nigga watching your dead it is, you know, but that's what they do. They want to know who you fucking. They want to know why you fucking. They want to they want to know how you got it instead of a nigga just said, damn that bitch card high five, Bro, I can't believe.
Speaker 2: I can't believe. I can't believe she sucking with that. I deserve all the high fives.
Speaker 3: I'm not giving you.
Speaker 2: Man, You're loss. My high fives are awesome.
Speaker 1: But then it's like, I look at it this way, just say, just say at this point in time, like when we're being pregnant and everything, say I was still friends with Tamya. We know Tama would have said something because at that point, to me, it used to be like, all right, BITCHU, what did you want? It was the same thing like when even when me and her wasn't cool no more. When the one Chip Pento being I cannot think of her real name right now, when I was on Scales podcast and she was in the comments trying to promote her ship over me to me, it says something in what y'all had that same energy for her?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely no, absolutely so funk out of here, man, that fake asshi it on my face, Take the fuck away from me.
Speaker 3: It's always running my business, being an awesome ass dad and doing whatever else comes along with that, the same thing I did twenty four.
Speaker 1: Rick says, from what I gathered scrolling the post, she seems like a repeat offender with always something to say. Nick mentioned it, I think, yeah, anything that has something to do with, you know, bitches being bitches like us doing what the we want to do with our bodies and not letting niggas control our ship. That that bothers bitches like that?
Speaker 4: Why niggas being women's business? Have we found an answer to that?
Speaker 1: What we're talking about, bro? All the women's business we get from them? Ship man, fuck Viola Davis.
Speaker 2: Way way she look like see not that just I'm very I'm so sorry, I'm very sorry.
Speaker 3: Christ right here.
Speaker 1: Every damn time.
Speaker 3: Nick in boxing me who the hell this woman is?
Speaker 2: And why did she look like lady?
Speaker 1: She she had made about post about prostitution and tagged you.
Speaker 2: Hey man.
Speaker 1: Manundah because I'm always like, why would you? Why are you watching somebody else pussy and what they do with it?
Speaker 2: She want to watch?
Speaker 3: You haven't even been like a goddamn problem lately.
Speaker 1: I haven't been doing ship. I've literally been sticking to myself.
Speaker 2: That my business don't claim that.
Speaker 3: When it comes up.
Speaker 2: But if nobody.
Speaker 1: Asked, she said, And she was getting increasingly disrespectful, and not just to you. She started getting out of pocket with people that were trying to get understanding of how she was trying to make that bes correlate. So of course people was hopping on her as she was not a victim. Them niggas knew that she wasn't a victim. They were just had something to say because, like I said, y'all said something on my behalf and they didn't like that ship because it was me.
Speaker 2: How did you not like if you're not whe huh? People crazy again? Mind everybody else? Business man?
Speaker 1: Tell the moment with Monte Post and was like, here, I like this one like I know you do because you're align yourself with every motherfucker who gotta be for me. So I'm not surprised Sperson the weed the Avengers and needed to save me me.
Speaker 8: I prefer to X me see the Avengers be fighting one on one and taking ls the X Men jump people. Okay, show me a fight where an X Men did something one on one?
Speaker 1: No Brient said, if make it make sense for the person who's gonna be a long week of subliminal ass posts. I don't give a fuck. I don't give a long day.
Speaker 2: I I don't even know what's really going on.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: I just told you what's going on. Motherfuckers is weird, because how the fuck is you. I'm supposed to be your people, but you got a problem because people are speaking up for your people. That's weird as fuck. But I'm blocking all of them. I don't give a fuck no more.
Speaker 2: It's a black party.
Speaker 1: I just want to seen cat party.
Speaker 2: Block party.
Speaker 8: Have you seen what's the Kiki Palmer in a new movie?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know I got that special website where I can watch it.
Speaker 2: Watched it the other day.
Speaker 8: It's literally like one hot hot joke away from being a two B movie, but it's still fucking.
Speaker 3: Sisson. Sissa in her natural look, cute at her sis benfire not no, no, no no, it's in her natural look like not entertainer dressed up just like ass is she is.
Speaker 13: She is the smoky with this movie.
Speaker 3: But it's it's the it's the other. It's the comedians that like are coming up for now that are in this movie. That's what makes it funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely wanted to see. Oh, Kayla said, I loved it. It was hilarious. We said it was decent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was waking this. It's funny. It had me laughing.
Speaker 1: I think people love when the attention ain't on them. But if they weren't bothered, why continue today? It's like Friday of women's I said that. I was like, it seemed like a women's version of Friday. How I knew he had it on, but I don't remember his hood coming off.
Speaker 2: M I don't remember coming on. Bro, you should get long.
Speaker 1: You think everybody pretty though, Damn, I don't.
Speaker 2: Put that on his jacket like that.
Speaker 3: There's levels of pretty though and old on. Wait a minute, we're talking about everybody.
Speaker 2: In this room, okay, and I help her hide the bunny.
Speaker 3: Because one day.
Speaker 8: I'm actually really going to need to hide the body a big cross.
Speaker 2: And I'm not and I'm not going because you didn't want to. You didn't want to visit it on some.
Speaker 8: You want to pull up when it looked like a whole fucking coat camp was outside.
Speaker 2: Absolutely the people.
Speaker 3: No, that's how they get you.
Speaker 8: I can't get us some white woman in a long ass dress and no anna bring you out a cup of kool aid.
Speaker 2: With the hard part, with the hard bottom shoes and a beer around.
Speaker 3: You know, if you're gonna be in somebody's tool ship being indoctrinated.
Speaker 4: I'll be the black David Duke. I'll be like Wan Kresh. Absolutely, man, I always I always wanted to be a colt leader. I wouldn't make them niggas.
Speaker 2: Flavor says.
Speaker 1: The character kept his saying, oh yeah, I'm I'm gonna have to watch it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Wasn't bad, But her character was dumb.
Speaker 2: St see that I wouldn't make them niggas. Flavor sip. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, while we are on a topic topic of shitty ass friends, I had actually been noticing something and It's so funny because maybe niggas showed me their true colors yesterday because I had already planned to talk about shitty friends today and it just, you know, life was like, here.
Speaker 2: You go, something else to kick it off. Sometimes I can do.
Speaker 3: Definitely because I talked.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of people might be shitty friends because of the nineties.
Speaker 2: If you look at nineties TV shows, Bro, everybody I wants you to.
Speaker 1: It was shitty friends, and sometimes it was a group of shitty friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if you go back and watch one on one, she used to do start dirty, Start Spirit Spirit. She used to do Spirit dirty. Even when Spirit got a boyfriend. She was like, why you got a boyfriend? Like you keep changing after this light skinned nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we go, we gonna start. I got some terrible I gotta I had a lot, but I'm like, you know what, I'm an narrow it down to three, but go ahead play that first moment. We should click Moasha was a terrible fucking friend.
Speaker 2: By the way. Uh yeah, Santa Cruz day.
Speaker 3: But I thought you already applied to your top five.
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 2: But Santa Cruz is a good liberal arts college. Oh they have a pretty campus. It's all by the beat chest. Shoot, I should apply here too.
Speaker 14: What's so funny?
Speaker 15: Oh nothing, girl?
Speaker 2: What the guy's are early wood?
Speaker 16: No, I just didn't think you would want to go to it for year of college.
Speaker 17: We gave you that.
Speaker 2: I did, girl, your grade point overage. That's not the only thing they go about them.
Speaker 16: Oh come on, Kim, it's no biggie. Everybody's not meant to go to college. Oh so now you're my counselor what you're gonna tell me next? I should work with my hands. I'm just trying to save you that fifty dollars application fee.
Speaker 2: That's all. Come on, girl, let's back.
Speaker 10: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm sick and tired of you.
Speaker 9: Excuse me.
Speaker 16: I mean, you think you're so much better than everybody else just because you got a couple of a's on your little report card.
Speaker 18: A couple of a's.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't count ivan, Kim, What is no problem you me?
Speaker 16: For the last thirteen years, I've had to meddle with your superior attitude.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm tired of being robbin to your batman. When did we get on comics ships?
Speaker 16: Oh I'm sorry more, I haven't read any real literature.
Speaker 5: Not explained so much.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all know another thing. You're not too good to wear pink.
Speaker 16: News flash, Momo, you're not all that oh and you are. Hey, hey, Kim, yo, the pink thing wasn't madatory. I mean, we'll just make us in the back minute. You're not even doing me no favors about being my friend. Why don't you do me a favor and get out of my house?
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa whoa whoa group of hug.
Speaker 16: And you know what, Kim, don't be mad at me because you didn't prepare for your future.
Speaker 3: Got a whole show and was a whole what the whole show about going to college? He even talked to Mama into going back to college.
Speaker 2: I played the next one was definitely Oh.
Speaker 3: Before we go to the next one. The funny thing was the other friend was actually smarter than mo. Yes, and you didn't find out to the end of the show. Yeah was smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hello, NISI let me finish dollan first.
Speaker 16: Did you pick up your Patty label costume?
Speaker 17: Yeah? Girl, Patty wished she looked this good. Oh, you're still going to see the turner right and you know this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 17: But does Mitchell know this, you.
Speaker 16: Know, and he's not gonna know until after we win the contest. You can't pick up her Diana Ross costume?
Speaker 17: Did NISI follow him home?
Speaker 9: Him on three way?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Michael, your snuggle boo's on a red.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you've reached me, lucky.
Speaker 16: You now leave your message after this smooch and I'll return the call if I feel like it.
Speaker 2: Kim, you need to stop renting girl six.
Speaker 16: Okay, it's just I am not messing up my nail.
Speaker 17: Look, we just called to see if you got your costume.
Speaker 16: Okay, see tonight girl, please.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you know, I didn't want to say anything before, but do they make a die in a Ross costume? Kim's size?
Speaker 1: You know you are, but you know what if they do? Let's pray aspandex.
Speaker 15: Girl like I go get ready?
Speaker 17: Okay, well a few steps.
Speaker 3: What do you think was she wasn't fat?
Speaker 1: Nineties made everybody feel like they was.
Speaker 3: She wasn't she was. She was the right kind of thick. They could have said it worse, They could have showed worse.
Speaker 2: They could.
Speaker 1: Well that like well that episode like you actually go in and all of them was talking ship.
Speaker 2: I just feel like they wrote The script was like, so they're gonna talk about you and like after after episode three, would you gonna forget about what happened? Like I can't bring this back up like episode and you know you're still a bitch, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they adn't do too many. They really didn't know they can still be cool like the first one. Yeah, Kim was a little dumb.
Speaker 1: A lot of dumb shishould never caught that face.
Speaker 2: She's so desperately needed. Absolutely never, Oh absolutely, Hauisia was definitely who said with her fat ass ah poor thing.
Speaker 1: Hard point girlfriends another one. Tony was terrible at one point.
Speaker 3: Oh we know Tony Chiles beautiful bean footage, loves.
Speaker 2: Me and this he says, it looks sexy on me. Charles, who's Charles Charles at the stock options? Does Charles have a last name?
Speaker 9: I don't know. He has a Porsche.
Speaker 2: It's a well known fact that men who drive a portsche Of are small.
Speaker 17: It's not Joniy's sedatea.
Speaker 15: Toad sucking Charles.
Speaker 16: He sets toes.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, you cannot date Jones.
Speaker 5: Charles.
Speaker 2: He's not Jones Charles. We're all God's children.
Speaker 5: We don't belong to anyone, but God does.
Speaker 3: Jon know that.
Speaker 2: Of course, you know she goes to church. You subscribe to Free Love.
Speaker 1: Joan subscribes to Essence, and those sisters live by different set of rules.
Speaker 10: I read that article.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to date your girlfriend's ex, but that's if he dubbed her. Joan broke up with him.
Speaker 17: She's not going to care.
Speaker 2: You need to tell her.
Speaker 10: Fine, I will tell her.
Speaker 11: I know you.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna tell her. If I have time, I will tell her.
Speaker 14: If you do not tell her, I will.
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you, because I do not have time.
Speaker 9: Hey, Jay, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Tony wants to talk to you.
Speaker 10: Happy birthday girl.
Speaker 16: Okay, all right, you know to sucking Charles, that guy you don't well, he's my date for the party tonight.
Speaker 18: Everything about us feels so right except one thing. I want to get married, and if that isn't something that you want, then maybe we should just end this right now. Okay, you're bringing Charles, if you're okay with it, sure, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: I know you want to marry money. Charles just isn't the marrying type.
Speaker 18: He's a great guy and he sucks a mean toe, but he is not about to marry it.
Speaker 2: See, I told Lann you'd be okay with it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: Granted she wasn't gonna say nothing, but once Lamb put it to the fire, was like, you gotta tell John what's going on. Why didn't John be like, nah, bitch, that's not okay.
Speaker 1: But the same reason that me and didn't tell me that it's okay and didn't tried to throw hints after, but then got mad at me after because I didn't catch up hints. That's where our activity, I know, I seem to attract weirdows and take that out. Tony needs to get an r K A O from out of nowhere, just based off her pronouncing ju Ju be you Mony Jim Beliath.
Speaker 3: She always looked down on Maya.
Speaker 2: Slept too.
Speaker 3: The fact that Linn the most free spirited.
Speaker 1: Joan told you know about Tony and Chamenia, didn't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were all tracked.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. The the shows that we had surrounding friendship really terrible friends. Like even on the way we wasn't even expt from the white shows like Kimmy Gibbler and Fucking DJ. They were terrible friends. Laura definitely a terrible friend her and Max honestly, Yeah, but it's like we didn't We didn't really have a lot of good.
Speaker 2: Examples of good friends.
Speaker 3: As Living Single a good show where they showed friendships.
Speaker 2: Sure, I think it was. I feel like it was loyalty.
Speaker 3: There was loyalty there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, I have to go back and watch and what's they.
Speaker 3: Always kept bumping his but they still roll for each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I feel like.
Speaker 3: Because they lived together, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, considering everything that transpired yesterday, I should have pulled the clip when Tony was taken up for Joan and Joan didn't jump in and she was like, but I got my ass for you. She was like, Maya don't even like me and maya help? She was like, yeah she got you there, confrontation. Yeah, But when you really go back and look at it, like there were a lot of shows with pissed poor examples of friendship. Because Zach Morris definitely terrible, horrible play. Play was a horrible friend Play was terrible, the.
Speaker 2: Kidship never, all the movies that they've been in together.
Speaker 8: The Class Act, he was never his friend to begin with. Had they not mixed up the names them to that movie would never existed.
Speaker 2: But the only thing, the only thing would limit the only thing with living single.
Speaker 1: When it came to them going after the same guy, they involved us in it, like we had to vote who got the nigga type shit. Yeah, that was back when like you calling and ship so so the so the script that I think that was when Khadija got him was that scooter scooter?
Speaker 3: Yeah, was that scooter in camp?
Speaker 1: I can't I don't remember if it was scooter or not, but I do remember that we had to I didn't because I knew better Black Household, but you had to call in and vote for who you wanted to get the guy. Oh, she said it was Morri's chestnut. Wait are you saying he wasn't a good friend and best manner? You saying that the guy was More's chestnut? Yeah, okay, they were fighting over Morris chestnut. Yeah, I couldn't remember. Didn't it end up working up? Where like it didn't work out and then she was mad we voted for it, like they did that little play. It's so long ago, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: A great he actually play actually got Kid to the point where Kid was cool and getting bitches.
Speaker 1: But like you said, like it wasn't a thing where they were friends. He was just trying to protect his reputation. That was the friendship. He was trying to protect his reputation. So he had an interest in doing that because he didn't want people to think he was a.
Speaker 2: Pussy said, what's your name?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Play for Ea Dick?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Play was terrible, But bro, how you gonna leave the nigga? You took all this DJ equipment, you were scratching the ship and then you didn't even give him a ride?
Speaker 2: Who I like, bro, who set up the DJ equipment because you didn't.
Speaker 8: Know how old boy that's in a wheelchair now kept bumping the type chill chill, He didn't chill chill, and old boy who got too drunk.
Speaker 1: They're groove and living seeing no More's chests that moved into the building and they were all fall and over him. The ladies on two two seven were good.
Speaker 3: Friends, golden girls. Definitely good friends girls.
Speaker 2: Man, But I.
Speaker 1: We we we did.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I wasn't saying like all of the examples were asked, but we did. We just had a lot of shitty examples of friendships.
Speaker 2: In the nineties.
Speaker 3: Play was the reason why niggas almost got kicked out.
Speaker 1: Of Zach Morris was definitely weak as FUCKA.
Speaker 2: Mo hated on Zach Morris's trash. You don't watch the clips Jack Morris and trash, I'll be like, you know what, he'll fuck niggas.
Speaker 3: Why dogs stopped making those because those actually funny.
Speaker 2: I saw a clip they played on Facebook when him and Slater got into a fight.
Speaker 3: And he's even trash in the reboot.
Speaker 2: He's the mayor of the town Trash and be done.
Speaker 8: Dog spent the school of Money and Ship. They almost had to cancel the two twenty program.
Speaker 2: Zach Morris is a fucked up individual.
Speaker 1: Like your name in two two seven and Ship like that was when I was damn there born. I said, I said, ninety sitcoms like shit? He said ninety six.
Speaker 2: Yo, Mario, stop coming on this podcast. Your age, bro, bro?
Speaker 3: He goes to saloons.
Speaker 2: I mean, was we really watching by the time I was of age, Like nigga a man was a syndication you wouldn't even own no more.
Speaker 3: I forgot all about It's.
Speaker 2: Still come on? What you know what else?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Probably like because my mom be had like because you know, most black pouseholds there's a TV in the kitchen, and there's a TV in the kitchen, and uh on the kitchen table. She got like a little mini TV like on the kitchen table with like a twenty four inch I don't know, it's small. But she watches all of the old shows on the TV. So the fucking the old Walkers Walker Texas right, like not even to remake, like all the old kids. Come on, I went to church, I watched Amen this.
Speaker 2: But us.
Speaker 1: He then say, man, we ain't viral on the internet. I'm just gonna leave it at that. Keen bullet head rom Here and Lydia.
Speaker 4: I feel like Kenan and Kel was a good friend. I feel like Keenan and Kell was always down to do some bullshit together.
Speaker 2: Not in Good Burger, no good Burger, not in Good Burger TV show. Keenan and Kell roll for each other. Paul Romeo Bullet they were great friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody said that the comments. I really really hate that. You know, Romeo was taken away from us like that.
Speaker 2: Son, do you remember y'all remember the show Sparks?
Speaker 3: Is that that lawyer one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Miguel, Yeah, yeah, I was like I forgot this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were all there. They were Uncle Phil's son, trying to battle for the last spot. They was like terrible, man.
Speaker 1: It's so sad. Somebody dog got hitting killed on the green.
Speaker 2: Who's that on the ring? A dog?
Speaker 1: I found my dog. Unfortunately he got hitting. It's no longer with us. I'm glad that all dogs go to heaven, So you know, amen, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think that's the thing. So Sparks was horrible. All dogs don't.
Speaker 1: Keenan should have cared about his friend's health with all that damn on soda.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, when you.
Speaker 3: Gotta look at it, did some stuff that got killed.
Speaker 1: I don't know, brick, because you gotta look at Back then, Keenan was a little on the healthy side itself. He was chunky back then was.
Speaker 3: Niggas was just hanging out on the I can't remember the name of it. I think Dougie Doug was in that too.
Speaker 2: Used to Sparks.
Speaker 1: Up had one of the best, like, oh absolutely, and they had.
Speaker 8: That what was that that nightclub one that was out all night That's what it was. Yeah, because a little smart guys started.
Speaker 3: That was his first row.
Speaker 2: The nineties had some terrible lives. It's so many people that just like you either had like a pilot or you had like five episodes and it was like it was like, we gotta get this shit out of here straight.
Speaker 3: Out of Compton had one.
Speaker 1: No, what was it the one that had because because being honest, Fresh Prince Jazz was a terrible friend.
Speaker 3: Jazz is definitely terrible.
Speaker 2: I won't call him terrible. That was just slow. No, Jazz was a terrible friend, bro.
Speaker 1: He got that niggas sent to jail, but Zz and he scammed niggas to have motherfuckers come to his apartment for a party that he know Will and Garland didn't.
Speaker 2: Jazz was the terrible. Jazz was another play bro.
Speaker 1: He just the only difference between Jazz and play is play used to sell them out for bitches. Jay used to sell them out for money. That was the only different.
Speaker 8: So that's how you could tell that that role house party was really supposed to belong to them because they you could slap both the niggas right in perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jazz was Jazz was just a poor play But he was always really Will's friend.
Speaker 8: He met Will, and Will moved there and he just happened to still be other streets, so you remind him of Philly.
Speaker 3: That's the only reason why they were cool.
Speaker 2: Are you. That's the that's the TV show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course we're not real life. Real life.
Speaker 2: What's Martin a good friend?
Speaker 8: No, not at all, because many times, as Tommy and Cole has been down and Martin didn't get no damn.
Speaker 2: And then he was always putting niggas out, always putt when niggas had a point. He didn't get no fun up.
Speaker 1: Man. Look, we have slandered Flex Washington so much on the show. Mario, what about He said, Homeboys outder Space was the worst thing that ever happened to TV.
Speaker 2: No, the worst thing that ever happened in TV is when Flex decided to be Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: Look, he had a wife and kids.
Speaker 2: I don't give him. We had to feel you. You see my point about which one Brett, you gotta do what you gotta do. Martin was just Jackie.
Speaker 1: He was a good friend.
Speaker 2: That was so good. Martin was no good friend.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 3: Martin had good He was a better friend than Martin was.
Speaker 2: Martin had good moments at the end of the episode to make him look like you cared.
Speaker 3: He was a shit he was a person.
Speaker 4: You think because Martin gave away some Jordan's on the episode makes him a good friend.
Speaker 3: Because he showed he was his friends and still in the CD player.
Speaker 2: And he wasn't even his friends with and he didn't he didn't do.
Speaker 3: No research to look for it either. He could have misplaced it a difference, yes, because he lets he shared his bitches with.
Speaker 2: His friends, even he even saying, hey, she'd let you shoot on Well, that's that's being a good friend. That's just that's not being a good friend. If I brought you with if you've been talking to me about shipting on the.
Speaker 1: Bench for a week, Hey, so let me tell you something that I never knew. I never knew that Jelil White had a different sitcom in the nineties. It was only one season of it. He grown ups. I've never heard of this ship ever in my life. That's why that niggas so mad at the NIGGI community right now, because.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't we wouldn't accept him doing other ship.
Speaker 2: Julia White is mad that we don't give in front about him no more. I don't think we ever did. It's crazy now that I reading the internet as an adult, and you see a lot of people just like yes, Stefan and our care really didn't do it for me, and they made it seem like this nigga was hot shit back in like ninety three. I was sorry ninety five. Okay, so I google something now this goes back to.
Speaker 1: Twenty sixteen. This isn't a current article.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what.
Speaker 1: Let me see this is more current buzz speed from twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 3: If that y'all had twenty two episodes.
Speaker 2: Grown Up Grown Ups.
Speaker 8: Followed a lot of three post college friends who are coming to terms with adulthood.
Speaker 3: He was a black friend.
Speaker 2: Were they good friends with each other? And that's alrighty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, except for the two except.
Speaker 8: For the hispanic chick who eventually became one of the kitty girls and then heard Raven stayed into it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I wasn't fucking ma because you got all these fucking premonitions and you still get it wrong.
Speaker 3: Gotta get it wrong, damn. Trip was on the episode of that show That's all right?
Speaker 2: No, Triple A was on their Gabrielle Union was on their Family Matters. Was an awful show. Hey, hey, hey, I don't do that Little White Family Matters was good terrible.
Speaker 1: I didn't even finish that show. I didn't know they even had to end it because I'm I'm used to like. Unfortunately, with black sitcoms sometimes they just like in, they don't really give us a farewell, Like you know, every everybody don't get their Martin moment to write one love on the wall and you know, hit the light and close the door.
Speaker 2: That wasn't supposed to be that, So, you know, did you know I ain't go hold I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: Growing up, my glasses was thick as fu I used to swear I transformed like him when I took my glasses off.
Speaker 2: Did you do that when you took your glance? Because I.
Speaker 1: Am legit trying to think of good friends. It's on TV. Damn that's crazy. But they barely gave black folks shows, so we were going with the flow. We said, I being Family Matters. Every episode with Steve messing up, they yell at him, then apologize, why please run that coming back? They're coming back about Raving and her premonitions.
Speaker 2: Man, that bitch saw everything and saw nothing at the same time, Like, how was that possible? It's fragments about witches and show show. Don't tell me no halfhimes dream.
Speaker 1: You had, bitch right, because you come in like, oh my god, why you're gonna die?
Speaker 2: You like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: But you didn't see that I got resuscitated like ten seconds later.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, what did you gonna clock out?
Speaker 1: It's over? Oh my god, Win you go get hurt at work. So you sitting up here too on egg shells, not knowing that there was a million dollar settlement that came falling into island.
Speaker 2: Shit. Yeah, showed me the whole dream. Bitch.
Speaker 1: It's classic, but not that good. The best episodes is when they had now audition on there we I am over here cackling. Oh Steve, Steven said we're friends, but that was a deep Steve always a good friend that said together nobout.
Speaker 2: No, Steve was not air.
Speaker 3: He didn't like when they started.
Speaker 2: Ced was the only reason Steve had a fucking job. But then he chose to be a shitty friend.
Speaker 3: How when give me a moment, bro go Washington show, I ain't watching I'm not watching that holy show.
Speaker 2: But yes, it's it's been some moke bro Like he didn't.
Speaker 3: Want every because bron he want his boys there say it wasn't one of his boys, the original boy. No, that like hanging out with your college friends and y'all did college stuff together, and you now my grown up friend. And even though you having to notice stuff, I want to do a little my college friends for.
Speaker 2: Your college friends. I kick you on another bro.
Speaker 1: We said, I watched it. Steve was not a bad friend friend.
Speaker 3: Where the came from shoot the shot like a few fingers in the go ahead and give you bounds. I don't know if she a tall as daughter.
Speaker 1: He had a friend with Lazita living there, man, because I know, like like I said, because even the white shows wasn't exempt, Like Kimmy Gibbler went out with the boyfriend like a week after they broke up.
Speaker 2: Oh dudeh mm hmmm. See.
Speaker 1: But I feel like there was always that dynamic that we were shown where there was a less attractive friend or fat friend or dumb friend and they always got treated as such, and then when that particular friend succeeded as something, it was like.
Speaker 2: Oh bitch, why you were not meet you know who was a shitty friend?
Speaker 1: Like Moisha did that again to Kim because Kim got chose to be in a cheerleading squad when she didn't, and she was talking to you about it, and she was like, next year, I'm on a studid counsel and I'm gonna bolish the cheerleader.
Speaker 2: Like god damn bitch.
Speaker 14: Friends.
Speaker 2: So now people gave me cheerleaders at all.
Speaker 3: You know who were great friends?
Speaker 1: Bob and Silent Jah. It was a silent Bob.
Speaker 2: But yes, well I don't know Bush, But why why you gotta get me in some ship for me to get us out?
Speaker 3: Always got.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy?
Speaker 3: No boy me world great friends. They experienced everything.
Speaker 1: I see a lot of because like it's a lot of clips like how you got Jack Moore. There was a lot of people show how Corey was actually a terrible friend.
Speaker 2: You know who else is a terrible friend? Eddie Winslow.
Speaker 3: Eddie Winslow were friends with those because he had no choice. If you, if you pay attention, Eddie wasn't a good friend because these were not the friends he chose. Waldo ended up hanging out with Eddie after Waldo stopped kicking it with the fuck nigga who was doing crime and beating up on Steve. Steve never left. He was always over there. Eddie didn't choose them.
Speaker 2: I was just talking about I was just talking about the Will you strictly look at the friendship between Eddie Winslow and Waldo Rado fault. Eddie was a shitty friend and he treated wald though, because Waldo.
Speaker 3: Wasn't the bright they all.
Speaker 8: If you played this as the all black sitcoms, they always treated the dumb ones.
Speaker 3: Like why are you here?
Speaker 1: Isn't anybody in the comments who has ever watched either The Resident or The Good Wife? And you know the white dude the do who either played on he was carry I Gos and The Good Wife or Doctor Hawkins' is it Hawkins Hawkins and The Resident?
Speaker 10: He was? He was?
Speaker 1: Oh, that white guy if you know who he is. If you watch The Good Wife or The Resident, carry the guy who plays Carriagos on The Good Wife or Doctor Hawkins on The Resident, that white guy he plays possibly one of the most terrible friends in history. If you have not watched the movie See we Love White Comedies because they're hilarious. If you have not watched the movie called I Hope they serve beer in Hell, please do.
Speaker 3: The worst.
Speaker 2: Tucker Max is the worst nigga ever bro Hey, he put his friend through all.
Speaker 1: That, bro so half if you in the comments, don't be Tucker Max Broad.
Speaker 3: Old Boys tole his brother Carter drive all the way to another sea. Fuck a bitch for no reason and a dude.
Speaker 1: That sad was in the group. Steve Harvey's the whole assing in real life to Beverly Hills nine or two when I was fully crappy friends, That's what I was looking for.
Speaker 3: The shows us like that, the Dawshon Crates, Beverly Hills, Gossom Girls, Gilmur whatever, autumn autumn shows.
Speaker 2: For the O horrible Melrose Place horrible second one was crazy though, Like that's a really I don't think people give that white ship. There's enough credit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get rid. But Jerry and George were friends on Seinfeld.
Speaker 3: They were Sinfield was actually really good friends.
Speaker 1: Nest on the Burnie Max Show. Had some terrible friends in Chicago.
Speaker 4: Until Craner started calling people niggas. You might and I've been wrong, but you shouldn't say it like niggas.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have never seen absolutely fabulous. I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 3: Who I love basically two old white drunk British bitches.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about how Seth was a shitty friend of super bad white films? We got a pocket, absolutely and we love them. Me and mine were talking about how we do not go by Rotten Tomatoes ratings at all because the worst the movie is to them, we probably fucking love it movies that they have given, like, bro, this is zero, So why did you make this? Well, how did you make any money? We be cracking up. We love some white comedy. But yeah, if you have never watched, I hope they serve beer in hell? Please do?
Speaker 2: How do we find that? How did you stumble upon that?
Speaker 5: This is?
Speaker 1: Back when I was just getting random ass movies and shitting dubbing them off of this is? You know, pre streaming Netflix. You know you order the three DVDs and shit at a time, and then I used to dub them in my laptop, send them motherfuckers back.
Speaker 8: So you know, you know Ian mort Gang like the porns.
Speaker 2: You show my kid? What the fuck?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: It's the best? Mad me?
Speaker 1: Please watch the show? Yeah, I've I've never heard of it. Is it a white sitcom or a black one?
Speaker 3: A white it's a white British.
Speaker 1: Wild I never finished chewing gum.
Speaker 3: It's hard to finish. It's crazy. The primus absolutely fabulous. Two old white drunk ditches. That's it. They start they day, they get drunk and they ship up.
Speaker 2: And Louise was good friends with I think down together, I hope. So I think the best example of friendship is Too grump for you, old man. You watch those movies.
Speaker 3: I think that was circumstances.
Speaker 2: Hey, that was the old nigga from As the Minutes, wasn't them Mother's Christy? Yeah? That shit crazy. But yeah, I do like long story short, I do feel like.
Speaker 1: We were groomed for terrible ass friends and not recognizing terrible friends because it was so Yeah, because it was so normalized for us to watch people be terrible friends to each other. But then they just kept being friends for fucking ten seasons.
Speaker 2: That's how friendship be like. Sometimes we don't even be friends with religgas for real, just because I've known you forever. I addressed that we have longevity.
Speaker 1: A lot of my friendships were not out of loyalty and because they actually had my back and was doing shit. It was because of longevity, because they just they've been around for a while. But the people who've been in my life the least amount of time are the ones who show up the most. Yep, Nick, we were talking about how, yeah, how I feel that the nineties kind of groomed us for terrible friendships when we grew up, because when we look at a lot of the older nineties sitcoms, a lot of motherfuckers was terrible friends. Terrible friends we got because Smoky was definitely terrible. Absolutely Fabulous was about a fashion magazine editor and her drunk socialite friends.
Speaker 2: They were jet setters and stay getting.
Speaker 3: In the dumb ship two drunk white.
Speaker 2: You know who you know? Who is the best of friends?
Speaker 3: Two hot?
Speaker 1: That's why I don't have any friends. These motherfuckers are worthless.
Speaker 2: Yeah Hot.
Speaker 1: Now I was reading a nick comment. She said, that's why I don't have many friends. These motherfuckers are worthless.
Speaker 7: God damn.
Speaker 1: Sorry boy friend boys in the hood?
Speaker 2: Wait, how was it bad friends? You went and shot niggas for niggas.
Speaker 8: It's funny because the main character in the screenplay I'm writing is a bad friend, very bad friend. You were in a screenplay Hopeful whole books, whole screenplay put it on too Working with a bunch of my director of Friends play camera, trying to.
Speaker 3: See what we can do.
Speaker 2: Man, you're gonna be in this movie. You don't want to be on camera?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to be on camera.
Speaker 8: It's just it's based in like ps, like that demographic sou If I'm not like a giving counselor or a teacher, there's no perfect for me being in it.
Speaker 2: You'd be uncle.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be in.
Speaker 2: Yah. You know that game?
Speaker 1: Seth actually came in number sixteen for worse on screen friends who somebody in the comments.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: It was titious, but I think she said, can we talk about how self was such a bad friend? And super fa he came to number sixteen on this list? Tug Batman is number fifteen. What fucking friends that he had to be bad to?
Speaker 2: Batman? Just a terrible person? Oh yeah, so, I mean, would you really count Batman as a good friend? The fact that he got a contingency plan?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's Ferris Bueller's number fourteen. No, that's work a terrible friend?
Speaker 3: Con is work related?
Speaker 2: Rachel from Friends, It's number thirteen is not a usual.
Speaker 3: She didn't watch Friends understand that one?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 9: She is?
Speaker 1: I mean should I saw she did seem kind of like self.
Speaker 2: Centered in like never paid attention.
Speaker 3: I just never watched.
Speaker 1: The plastics and mean.
Speaker 2: Girl is a bad friend, Samonsion?
Speaker 5: Is he?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Now somebody actually said Jerry, George, Olaine and Kramer were not good friends. We consider leaving Kramer off this of the Seinfield France. He seems to be the best intention and most loyal because I know somebody in the comment said that you know George, it was Mario. Then we realized that a friend who burst into your house every day east from your fridge, interrupt your date and it is generally a brilliant dervish.
Speaker 2: The chaos definitely belongs on this list.
Speaker 3: Go the top. What are the top ten in this list?
Speaker 2: Top ten? Sammy Zay needs to be on this list.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's when you got choose between your old friends.
Speaker 2: And how the fuck did we forget Stiffler bro because dude fucked his mom for that kind of wash?
Speaker 1: He fucked his mom because he was terrible, right, that's why it's a wash. Danny McBride is number three, and this is then Stiffler was number four. Danny McBride it was number three. Is terrible Young Eric Cartman is number two.
Speaker 3: What technically Eric.
Speaker 2: Eric Cartman is a great friend.
Speaker 1: Dennis and Frank and uh always Sonny.
Speaker 3: I never watched that show.
Speaker 2: Together. Always looks funny every time. I only thing, I just never watched it. I've never committed to watching.
Speaker 3: They popped up on the abbot.
Speaker 2: I get back to watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta watch it, Bro, they've been back from a break.
Speaker 1: They Okay, that is not my name Mark TV show that's on that for. I don't remember anything about the show because it's been so long, Like I only watched a couple of episodes and it was so long ago.
Speaker 2: I don't remember anything about the plot.
Speaker 3: Right around.
Speaker 1: Apparently we all thought we had some homies around this month. Welcome to the club. Damn, I want to call back because look, bron Grid said he was gonna come over his house and the bathroom sharing that Bro, Michael Sarah, Michael Sara, Bro the way that nigga case. He said, the fuck's got the Colt's got cut. You know what, I'm gonna go dub that and send it to my mama. Since she was talking ship, I have never seen an episode that this is the end.
Speaker 2: No that's a movie.
Speaker 1: Grit, that's a movie. This is the end with Seth Brogan, Danny McBride.
Speaker 3: Basically everybody that was somebody at that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't touch my boom boom bitch. Yeah, so that that that was a movie.
Speaker 15: I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: That that hilarious man bro getting sucked by a demon as wild because why was this dick so big.
Speaker 3: Advantage that demon?
Speaker 2: The shadow of that demon?
Speaker 1: That motherfuckers. I said, God damn if that's what going to hell is like? Fine, fuck the rapture when he scratched his chest up and ship Mario, I said, this is the end is hilarious. The devil fuck the ship out the hell? Hey didn't that come up with the ear piers or some ship. Yeah, you gotta watch it.
Speaker 8: I love about the fact why we love white We go with open minded, we don't have no expectations, like nothing, and just be dilastic because.
Speaker 3: The other guy I did not expect you.
Speaker 1: I will, I will say this, you can't be homophobic and enjoy white comedy.
Speaker 3: You definitely can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dick jokes fly and it's just you know you're bound to see some bullshit, so yeah, you you cannot be a homophobic individual and enjoy white comedy.
Speaker 2: And if you have four dollars, you can watch it on Apple.
Speaker 1: Because like, was that old school where he dropped the thing off and he was supposed to be dropping it off the building, but it was tied to his dick, I think, and the ball was that old.
Speaker 2: School when he was parachuting in the goods and he opened this back.
Speaker 1: Bro tried to do the aero dynamics and put it under the braces fall.
Speaker 3: Yes, dak and yo. When dog had to get that under the undercar shut, he pulled out all that.
Speaker 2: Fuck you dn bretty, fuck you family. Uh, I think I need to watch that movie with a group.
Speaker 1: You know what, You know what, Britt, the fact that the fact that you get as high as you do that movie probably gonna be even funnier to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, do addibles together?
Speaker 3: What doing next Saturday?
Speaker 8: We'll come here and do movie times with friend and that would be the movie we watched. So we just play the movie, turn the mics off, and we just beat niggas record you're that brick be here next Saturday.
Speaker 3: The foul.
Speaker 1: White white comedies are fucking hilarious. But if you can't take like dig Joseph. I mean it's like even like Neighbors where they was doing like the dig moos and shipp and Bro forgot to he forgot to shave his dick hare before he put the wax mode on there. I love office space as far as white. Is that the yeah, that guy Italian ghetto boys, But I'm saying that's the one with the boss with the mug and the time she was like yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, y'all want to know the irony. I'm totally's over tonight. Oh we figured because you made it in the comments a lot of times. You be you be sleeping ship You ever sleep through this?
Speaker 2: Motherfucker?
Speaker 3: I got it, y'all the Millers.
Speaker 1: That's the one with Jennifer Anderson, Right, yeah, dog got bit by the motherfucker spider.
Speaker 2: He had no regrets. He's supposed to say no regrets. Yeah, you said all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, just again, thinking of yesterday and our conversation today, I understand fifty cents so much more now. No, just why he is acting the way he's acting, like oh you, oh you you with the op niggas is over now, I understand. I have tried for the longest extreme I have tried for the longest not to have that mentality like if you fuck with somebody that I don't fuck with, then it's like, you know, it just is what it is. But in like of recent events, I feel like if you are that tight with the op like we, I can't fuck with you because now I have to feel like you got some shit going on towards me too. And I just you know, I've never been like that. I've always been like, you know what, you fuck with the fucking me whatever, it is what it is. But now just seeing how niggas moving, how niggas operating, shit, I don't trust that anymore. So I will be changing things accordingly that me and you better know me. Yeah, absolutely, But I'm pretty sure everybody knows. You know hip hop news IRV got he passed away? Bro, you you are the head of a podcast network. How you ain't up on the news?
Speaker 8: I told y'all since I started working for the man, I don't be doing nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, IRV, God passed away like we did.
Speaker 3: You might take a course.
Speaker 2: It has been eleven days.
Speaker 3: Because you know what's funny, I do remember seeing it and I was supposed to go fact check it. So you're going to the internet me killing people for no reason. And I just never cared. I never cared.
Speaker 2: And I get all my information from podcast.
Speaker 3: Anybody talk to job What about job boy?
Speaker 2: A shanty probably picked up her mother and it was like they he'd be fighting.
Speaker 3: Oh sharny over there getting digged down by Nelly right now, she gets no fuck about that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, fifty being fifty, you know, he definitely did not leave that alone, not at all, not at all. So he instantly took to Instagram and shared a picture of himself smoking a hookah while sitting on the couch next to a tombstone that said RP on it. In the second photo from the post, because you know you can like swife over uh, it was a red carpet picture of Gotti and he said, I'm smoking on that Gotti pack. No, God bless him.
Speaker 2: Lo will with the Duff.
Speaker 3: He needs to stay out of Chicago. So because that's that ship that King Vonn and then was doing.
Speaker 1: But it was crazy because it's like, you know, some people are like, no, that was what And it was like now that I get cuz if I think like you had niggas come and try to actually off me.
Speaker 2: Niggas. It's up and it's stuck forever. It's never coming down, forever, is never coming down. Even in that this ship is still cracking.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like I got, like, you know, because a lot of people thought that he was petty because tone, did you know about the big meat situation. I don't know, Gotta, I don't know what you're behind on now, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Goddamn, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: It's funny because I follow him on Instagram and he just most you.
Speaker 2: People. There's nobody to talk about these things.
Speaker 1: Put Mario comment on the screen, shifted away through ye like Mario said, Mario said, are we about to talk about Curtin Jackson's response Supreme tried to kill fifty cent Urban Supreme or boys?
Speaker 2: The fuck? Did you think he was gonna say? Exactly?
Speaker 1: And it's like, y'all see how he reacted to dude death from the wire. I can't think of his name right now.
Speaker 2: Michael Williams.
Speaker 1: I knew it was Michael Kay something, but I I had the wrong last name that I knew wasn't correct. I'm like, bro, his name is not Michael Kay Jackson, what is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so why Hey, I ain't mad at it, like I get it.
Speaker 1: But the situation where Big Meach he did come home, but unlike you know fifty, who is a lot fucking smarter than I've been. I'll tell you that Meech came home taking flicks and posing ship up with Rick Ross. And you already know fifty and Ross. He wasn't with that shit.
Speaker 6: He knew.
Speaker 2: But what if you don't know he knew? What if you don't know?
Speaker 1: Nigga's in jail no more than we do outside and I can prove that, Like, Bro, my pop has been locked up, and this nigga was like, hey, so what when they opening that car washing on Finder? Like Bro, I didn't even know about it yet, not drive him up every day already?
Speaker 3: That right where.
Speaker 2: All the information that's going around in the city. Why he know about a car's.
Speaker 3: Where the beauty supply store used to be.
Speaker 2: At where we used to get our beauty island.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they tore down and put up a car wash at one of the literature But I'm like shirts, I always.
Speaker 1: And then and then it be shipp where It's like when somebody died, we think we're about to tell this nigga.
Speaker 2: This nigga, tell us, bro, how do you know this information exactly? But you ain't in the streets, nigga.
Speaker 1: You're in jail, but somebody in the streets, somebody. So it's like, god damn. So yeah, that nigga knew because niggas in jail know everything.
Speaker 2: Else to talk about just in there looking like a black Jeff.
Speaker 1: Imagine if niggas in jail had podcast.
Speaker 3: Play with. There's twas in jail that's got a fucking podcast.
Speaker 1: It's not a prop set, it's a real jay really in jail.
Speaker 3: Library.
Speaker 2: That's why record a podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, hey, shut up because I did. I was like, I knew it wasn't right. Though when I said I said, it's not Michael K. Jackson, I knew that wasn't right. But that's why then say it out loud. Brits Coon did got a hit different. I wonder if she could feel the regret in every stroke talk about Nelly. Mario said, Curtis Jackson will cut you the funk off. He has never switched up, like it or not. You know the rules. He is the boss. His name is on the sign stay away. From the ops. And you know what, I have a very new fine respect for that because at first I used to think that, you know, she was a little child and she was a little petty like now and motherfucker motherfuckers can be cool with you know, different groups of people at once. But no, now I realized that you can't. But yeah, yeah, so now now, like there, I should have I should have looked it up and found it in sentence to you. But then I was like a little Meats walking around like sad and shit, and people on the internet was clowning, and it was like, bro, if my daddy brought his fourth braid having ass home and made me lose my job, I will snap. So now being mepis canceled. Yes, you can't take bridgers with the ops.
Speaker 2: Y'all was already at hot water when Terry.
Speaker 1: Can you let Rick Ross say, I think I'm big meets Larry Hoover and gas your head up and now your gas.
Speaker 2: Go get cut off cause y'all ain't got no income coming in. Little he taking book, taking you down a walk through that.
Speaker 1: You must see with his purse, but fifty fifty paid for you know, little Meats to get in his little acting classes and do all that shit, and he put your fam on and you was like, let me come home and take a picture with the ops line.
Speaker 3: The fact that little meat didn't even know that Big Meat was his real dad. Like he said, he didn't know that that was his dad. His mom never let him know that that was his dad.
Speaker 1: See Britt said that Nigga knew my dad best friend there like twenty years. He knew my sister passed right after it happened and called to check on my dad. It was crazy. Me me just made me spin myself. I'm like, what I do?
Speaker 2: He said, little me, she ain't doing that much. That nigga he showed wasn't. He was depressed.
Speaker 1: Fucking the video I saw he had that little that little purse wrapped around and say he was moping like a motherfuckers that car.
Speaker 2: Doing scenes with the with the earpiece what.
Speaker 11: Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I said, you don't know what the fuck going on, and we gotta feed your lines.
Speaker 3: Somewhere.
Speaker 1: Oh gash your head up. Now your guys is about to get out. I'm just saying, like you, of all people, you came home and was like, bro, hate this nigga and I'm finna.
Speaker 2: Cheese it over.
Speaker 1: And then clearly he do, Bro, he just canceled a whole because you gotta look at because now at this point, like you got Da Vinci, all of them niggas, Now everybody's out of a job, bro, because your pops came home on some bullshit. Now Da Vinci is at least a good actor where he got other ship he can always like he's good though, And the mom, I don't know he said, I don't know, And I don't know if y'all remember, Like the mom lucill On be a math. I don't know if y'all remember her from Family Matter. She was the light skinned nerd who used to like Eddie. But Bro, you got the entire production shut down because your dad, like you, you ain't even do shit. And fifty is petty. He's fifty meets texting like hey, bro, like we can talk about this, and fifty and texting like he posted it like he said something about like, man, I've been trying to chop it up with you, like about the next season. Fifty posted like what next season? Little nigga like ro Buggins, Yes, fifty is Rick Ross, baby Mama a whole bunch of money. But Rick Ross don't even like his baby mama, or is it the other one, because I know Rick Ross's baby mama with that big ass mouth.
Speaker 2: Like you just.
Speaker 1: Man, fuck soon as that picture of the time, I feel like she could buy the apple through it chaining. You know that's not my real dad, right, let me be clear. Fuck you're you and pleasure. Curtis Jackson says, stay away from the ops. And again, I understand now. I used to think that you can be neutral and you can stay in the middle, and you can be cool with this side, but I haven't been with this side. And you can be cool with this side, but I haven't been with this side. But after you know, recent events and shit, I feel like there's always going to be ill feelings harbor to at least one of those sides.
Speaker 2: So stay the fuck away from me, I get. But yeah, that that's just crazy.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 1: I know that you know that y'all are probably tired of hearing about this, but I can't help it because they, I mean, they they putting out new material about it, so just it has to be.
Speaker 2: Is this a call back? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, not the beginning of the show it's we we've talked. No, it's not the show period. We've talked about this topic before, like we played, and I know how you feel about it, but your focus is a motherfucker bro b f C. Because I feel like I know what that's staying for. Big No, Big fat Chick.
Speaker 2: Har oh bro Wait what is this there for?
Speaker 3: Breakfast?
Speaker 2: See see back to the office. Do you see how this wasn't my fucking fault.
Speaker 19: The court wants to go ahead and strike from the record the statement.
Speaker 3: About one beyond bullshit. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I was because who the fuck with b f C? Like breakfast is one word?
Speaker 3: Because I had.
Speaker 2: Then you're freaking what you want? I wouldn't have, Yes, you would maybe big couch, but whatever.
Speaker 3: This is the one with the white how your brother? Yeah, it's the only seat shot.
Speaker 2: What you want?
Speaker 3: What you need your chair or something already, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Sounding accommodation, So telling you to go get another car wasn't accommodator.
Speaker 3: That's the whole back. They just pulled up to her.
Speaker 1: Okay, now go to Big bat Chick.
Speaker 2: To the girl that came on the left, girl that she was cracking me up. Dag pulled up, y'all brought the bench out for her. That was insane.
Speaker 5: I knew she couldn't fit in that chair.
Speaker 8: And Jess Hilarious said pull the sectional up now, and I'm like, just no, yeah, let it play out, because I don't want to have this.
Speaker 3: Sectional out and then just insult her like sectional there.
Speaker 2: That seems like a joke. The top Frank.
Speaker 5: People keep talking to me about the look away right Drew hit me.
Speaker 2: He was like, Bro, the way you looked.
Speaker 17: Away, I'm not looking away because I'm trying not to laugh.
Speaker 3: I was not thinking laughter.
Speaker 20: I looked away because I already knew the only option in this room is.
Speaker 2: The sectional in this room.
Speaker 1: It was the fact that.
Speaker 2: You can hear that dragging across the floor. We had the opportunity to interview Big Dank, would you do it? What on that? And she didn't hear sturdy this chair? This this chair I'm sitting there might be questioned. It's not even questionable, like the size of the chair they gave her. Yeah, she's not sitting out. That's that's what you said.
Speaker 1: It's wide enough, but I don't know if it's sturdy enough.
Speaker 3: They might hold up put her in the middle. She gotta go in the middle.
Speaker 2: Would you hit that a chair?
Speaker 1: Brid said, a chair to a couch? Is in the sane? They were going viral. They were just making fun of that girl. She wanted the light and they gave it to her. Her gigantic Why he had to capture like that though her gigantic ass wants to be famous. I listened to her music and it's not good.
Speaker 2: I saw a video in her rapping. He's excited. He got his Jesus deviant. I was like, when you hit that, Technigga said, with what a chair?
Speaker 6: You are?
Speaker 3: No, But I don't think it's sexual with that.
Speaker 2: That's the definition of herponing.
Speaker 3: That is honey. That's like, bro, you wouldn't so to fuck her?
Speaker 2: Is it a gang band?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like I can live a good amount of way, But I don't know if I can pick that up a leg or something. I would need help, so like I would have to get a leg. Tones got to get a leg, then we might we might have to get in here to spread it open.
Speaker 3: I don't want to put that on.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, bro, Like it's a lot going on.
Speaker 1: What is s s BBW even as a porn person. That's how I was Finna ask if it was supersized.
Speaker 2: I believe it's super signful with a team effort. Wow, why this I'm just not us, but I'm asking just like our personal life, like if you like, if you've been that over its I like the solar eclipse, how can you bend it over?
Speaker 1: Remember that scene and how to be a player when they not say Anthony Brown down And he was like, what happened to the sun?
Speaker 2: Absolutely happened to my arm?
Speaker 3: Okay, what happened to the sun.
Speaker 13: Hater in that movie?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Absolutely all right. She definitely spent the entire movie trying to cock block her brother.
Speaker 1: And he had an out for every every day she had, well except the pay even at the end for short who wrote, that's.
Speaker 2: Why we needed a part too. This season really got out that jam trying to get the.
Speaker 8: Whole movie, and then he got the drawers and she actually wrote it on the wall, so he got caught by least turtle.
Speaker 1: Mhm sh.
Speaker 2: She knew he was full and she was. She was like, I want to be a house just so I can get you jammed up.
Speaker 1: As all of this increased her music play.
Speaker 2: No, who the fuck listening to her?
Speaker 5: She?
Speaker 2: Why do I gotta be quiet? This is what the fuck I'm here for? Comic relief?
Speaker 1: Uh, some people love that ship. I promise I cannot and will not. I am not making fun of that girl. She shouldn't have to die of heart disease and listen to my ship. But no, sir, I cannot her head.
Speaker 2: Probably fire.
Speaker 1: She sounds like she just keeps spitting her mouth when she talked.
Speaker 2: Probably fact, girls going crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh she doesn't. They don't say the F work. Fact, they don't say that. They call it the F work.
Speaker 2: So what we're supposed to call her big ass? The F word the fact? No, not fat.
Speaker 3: We can't say the N word.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we can't call her fat? What can we call her work?
Speaker 5: Work? Like?
Speaker 4: No, when you say the F word, that's the other F word that you can't say. I'm never associating the F word with fat.
Speaker 2: You gotta say the work. Fuck her.
Speaker 1: They don't say that in their house her my foremost Oh god, because I'm sure probably some honey bone stashing I gotey. That is now the F work? Yes, according to not pleasantly.
Speaker 4: No, she's very pleasant, but she's not plump. Plump is when you like a nice size circle air.
Speaker 8: Bady left the air out slowly and it creates that little wave emotion, but still to bunch it all together, that's what she.
Speaker 3: To force her.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is a safe space, but now because it's gonna get depressing. I feel like this is a safe space but not a safe space. But like I appreciate the confidence that big girls have because I like big girls, but like some of the ship that they be doing be out of pocket.
Speaker 1: Well, she has admitted herself that she's not big in her head. She has said this herself, that she she doesn't see herself. So yes, yes, is this helping her court case? Probably not the fact the fact that her lawyers is not stopping her from going on the platform.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, bro, just stay hidden and act like you'd be crying in the dark and eating Bean and Jerry.
Speaker 2: And it is ruining because she probably could have got some money because she probably would have won that lossuit. But I feel like I feel like she's just using this ship to promote that ship the ass music, That's what I said. I saw the video of her rab she had a half shirt.
Speaker 1: I said, I promise that is what niggas think when women are morbidly obese.
Speaker 2: I promise.
Speaker 1: I bet she's such a good dick. Mem honey buns.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can't hit that unless you got a chair.
Speaker 1: She don't think she big, but she needs to be accommodated. Make it make sense, thank.
Speaker 2: You, or she needs one of the machines you got. That's the only way you're getting in that. I'm a fucker burnout, short circuit.
Speaker 1: You know how, like it ain't got it got the speed for well, no, you know how, like you know how sometimes your phone get hot? Never mind never mind. So with you on to more depressing news. Unfortunately, because we got to talk about this because I want to fight, I am not sure you know who was all familiar with the story of the homeless woman who lost two of her kids. They were homeless, and she drove her van to the ninth floor of the Hollywood Casino and the van ended up running out of gas. And you know, if you don't have any gas, you can't have the heat running. So two of her children died of hypothermia. Now I have several videos regarding this, we have you know, her there's her cousin saying like, hey, you know, people is attacking her like she was trying to find help. She was trying to ask people. But the worst part for me is going to be the dad. So go ahead and play the hypothermia video first.
Speaker 16: We play that on first, because they made a mistake, and look at how the world is judging.
Speaker 15: Heart the cousin of the mother who took her five children and their grandmother to the ninth parking lot level of the Hollywood Casino early Monday morning, and when the guests ran out of their car, so did the heat, and two of her kids, a nine year old boy and a two year old girl, froze to death.
Speaker 6: She asks for help.
Speaker 2: She asked the right people.
Speaker 1: She was scared of what the world would think of her, so she did privately the right things.
Speaker 5: She asked the city of what they do. They told her they couldn't help her, and.
Speaker 15: The mayor acknowledged that because of this incident, he is asking the Deputy Mayor as well as the Housing director to review this situation and then come back with policies to help those who need housing.
Speaker 7: If during the day you are in danger of homelessness, you call the hot line and spelled and well publicized eight sixty six three one three two, five to zero. But if it's after six o'clock at night and you've an incident's happened, you've been pushed out of the house, you're in an emergency situation, go to your police precinct.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now go ahead and play the first video that one yet.
Speaker 15: Today seven News Detroit reporter Darren Cunningham spoke to the mother of those two kids about the tragic situation.
Speaker 9: Yes, that that wilt not to like them up from school. My soa wasn't move it, and I kept saying, said he please get.
Speaker 10: Up, please, Well tonight Darren is getting the father's side of this story. Hearing about the moment he learned two of his children had passed away.
Speaker 6: Darnell wiped away tears while talking with me about his children, Darnell Junior and Amelia and the distressing phone call he says he took from their mother, Tatiana Williams on Monday.
Speaker 5: I went to the gym.
Speaker 11: As soon as I got on the trade, you know, she called saying can I make it to the hospital right now?
Speaker 5: Big Donald was hoping it was a sick joke, but there wasn't.
Speaker 6: According to Detroit Police, nine year old Darnell Junior and two year old Amelia died while sleeping in a vehicle at the Hollywood Casino at Greektown Parking Garage. Investigators say the cause appears to be hypothermia, a tragedy stemming from homelessness.
Speaker 3: I tried.
Speaker 9: I asked for help. I asked everybody, even people out of state.
Speaker 11: Good. I tried.
Speaker 9: I tried to keep hotels. I tried to pay people to stay there. It wasn't working for me. You know, people just didn't like too many kids that they held.
Speaker 6: I spoke with the children's mother Tuesday evening. She told me she's been living in her vehicle for three months, along with her four kids, her mother, and two teenage siblings. She says she reached out to Curry, who's the father of three of her children.
Speaker 11: I asked him, I said, can you get your kids from me?
Speaker 9: That's how I need help.
Speaker 11: You know, I'm homeless on the cap of roon this long.
Speaker 9: I couldn't keep it.
Speaker 6: Nobody they were homeless, had Tatiana. Had Tatiana ever reached out asking to no, She did not.
Speaker 11: She said, cannot get them? Can I get them just to get them? And can I get them because you're homeless. There's two different things.
Speaker 6: She said she had been homeless for three months.
Speaker 5: I saw it. That's what I saw about three months.
Speaker 11: But she ain't ever said nothing to me nothing, So all them other side stories, they can cut all it.
Speaker 5: No, she did not.
Speaker 6: Curry, who lives in nobody, says Williams, never specified why she wanted to drop their kids off to him.
Speaker 11: She just asked, can I get them for a couple of days? But I told her I'm working in all that and I'm out here. We're not close to each other, so I couldn't. But she knows all my family is right around the corner from her.
Speaker 6: Did she reach out to any of your family?
Speaker 5: No, she did not, and she knows she could have, like like we always used to do.
Speaker 6: He says the last time he held his children was a month or two ago, and that they typically facetimed moments he will miss and there's a you know, police investigation into this. What is it you would like to see come of this? Obviously, nothing's going to bring back your nine year and your two year old.
Speaker 5: Even better than me, I can't get them back, so.
Speaker 6: This or whatever, Darren Cunningham, seven News Detroit.
Speaker 10: No, you cannot get them back. Our heartaches for this family. I mean there's so.
Speaker 1: Many thank you because she was about to piss me out, but thank you Mario. Nope, we don't believe that he didn't know that she was fucking homeless. And why does she need to specify a reason for you to get your kids?
Speaker 2: They're your kids. I believe.
Speaker 1: Going to building and hide in the bathroom anything, I do not want to hear the dad like, and you would think that it is stay easy, but I've been so many places and they do not be fucking around with homeless people and be getting them to fuck up out of there. And depending on like where they are, like a lot of them places like they even like lock the bathroom because like if they have a problem with homeless people, like they will lock the bathrooms. You have to go and get the fucking key. Motherfuckers, if you're not a customer, you can't use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: And shit, see.
Speaker 1: Brit said, why the fuck would you think she was making a sick joke? She said, it shouldn't take something like this to now push your fucking policy homelessness is everywhere with no fucking help. We see that here in our own city. That poor mother. You're the fucking father. Make it make sense. Needing a specific reason as to why you needed to get your kids. You're not close to her, but you were enough to fuck her and father a three of her children. Now your babies are Mario said he was happy to be off child support. Like he just I she's been homeless for three months, and like in other videos like they you know, like I said, they documented like and here was just talking about a policy change. But in other videos that I watched, like the mayor, like he was like no, like she reached out to us, you know, there was nothing available and blah blah blah blah blah. But you know, and we see like nobody ever followed up with her again, and you know, like it's so it was more, you know, in depth. But she been homeless fucking three months. You claimed you had your kids. You know, a month or two ago, you knew that they was fucking homeless if you facetiming it and shit, like you knew that they were homeless. I do not believe that that lady did not tell them, tell that man, that they were fucking homeless. I don't buy that. I don't buy that shit at all. Mario said. I do not believe him. Period. If she said come get the kids, I can't handle it, then go get him, period. And I think the thing that really really bothers me, like especially like with a lot of the comments, is how often do we see people who were like so anti child support that instead of saying, hey, both of us made this kid, both of us need to take care of this kid, they feel like, oh, well, if the mom needs child support to help take care of the kid, then just go send a kid with the dad. I don't even know if she was getting child support or not, but it's like she tried to send a kid with the dad, and now y'all are mad, like, well, no, man, she should have told him why. She shouldn't have had to tell him why, even though I believe that she did. I believe she told that Nigga exactly what was going on. He didn't prioritize it. And now the kids are gone. Now all of a sudden, he on the news acting like he gave a fuck play the last video.
Speaker 20: About the children to go and pick them up because they could have died of hypothermia, But you care enough to start a go fund me, Please get about my face. It shout out a daily hip hop tea, and I'm going to tag their page below because when I saw this.
Speaker 2: Video, I had to go look up this mess myself.
Speaker 20: So I went searching, and I was like, there's no way that this father had started to gofund me after his callous interview on that local TV station.
Speaker 2: Y'all, he did so.
Speaker 20: He had posted this gofund me and it says help us honor the memory of our two precious children, and it raised about three hundred and ninety five dollars before he himself has shut it down. But I had read through the comments of a lot of other individuals that they said they had found this go fund me and have reported it now. In the description of this go fundme, he has stated, I'm reaching out with a heavy heart to share the unimaginable loss my family has suffered. We recently lost two of our beloved children and have two more to care for. No words can describe the pain and grief we are experiencing as we navigate this devastating time. Now correct me if I'm wrong. But I thought he only had three children with her, So who are the other two additional children?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 20: It goes on to say that we are asking for any support you could provide and help us honor their memory and give them a farewell they deserve also to support with my children still here with us, I thought they only had two, but I could be wrong. Finish Zelton says, any donation, no matter how small, will mean the world to us. If you're unable to give, share this fundraiser would also be great. And then he said thanks, kindness, hearts, prayers and all that other stuff to all. That's not all, because I had to go and do a little bit of an investigative digging over on Facebook because I heard that his current girlfriend was posting a whole bunch of stuff about her Valentine's Day. Okay, so this is her Instagram page. She shut it down and her username is it's underscore underscore Danny da n I. So this is her page. Now, before she had shut down her Instagram because she posted her stories quite frequently about her and him, she had posted this about Valentine's Day and it says at the bottom caption and at the bottom caption she said, thanks again, babes. And you can see that it's quite elaborate for Valentine's Day when you have children who are literally sleeping in a casino parking lot. Now, this is Danielle or Danny with an eye, the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: This is the dad.
Speaker 20: This is him right here child. When I saw this, I was like, they're really living their best life. They were out gallivanting and at bar.
Speaker 2: That's a big bitchy. He should be getting that chair. You just talking about.
Speaker 19: Look, you left your three kids out in the cold when she alone could have just hugged them and gave them so much warm man, just her.
Speaker 8: Sitting in that man would have had that motherfuckers baby if they would have been room left.
Speaker 2: That's a big bitch Yeah, so I do not. Mario said, oh god, damn. I was just I was thrown I was blown away, not thrown away. I was blown away.
Speaker 20: I was like, Oh, they're just living their very happy, comfortable life. And then she had posted more pictures of them together, kissing. A lot of the pictures were of them kissing, being lovey dovey. This was the one that sent the Internet over the edge. The elaborate Valentine's day set up. There were more pictures, but she had shut her page down too quick before anybody else was able to read the rest of her story. But y'all, when people saw that, they was like, I know you lyon and then this picture.
Speaker 18: I don't know what this is.
Speaker 3: I don't know what this is.
Speaker 20: I mean like, you're out at a bar.
Speaker 2: You're out at a bar. You look they both look healthy. That's the word I'm gonna use.
Speaker 20: And you know what I mean, like they just they look like they're having a ball at this bar. And obviously they're with friends because somebody else took this picture of them together. So you're out, you know, how to be able to access funds and money to go have fun in Valentine's Day and bar hop, But where were either of them at the time that the mother of his three or four children was sleeping in a casino parking lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, brit said, I love y'all, but I'm a head out because I'm about to lose and see y'all later this week, someone texted in box me the beats. Yeah, but when I tell you like it pissed me off so bad because, like I said, I don't see people believe in the dad, and how could you.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: Somebody actually pointed out while he was giving an interview that was, like what you expect for this nigga both his shoes on top facts.
Speaker 4: I didn't even catch that, but I wouldn't trust the nigga who didn't tie his shoes either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it did like the row you put him on your feet while you're in time up, they did.
Speaker 1: Like he pissed me off because I feel like you was lying and then you had the fucking audacity to start a GoFundMe by the fuck you didn't start to go from me for your homeless but you know what, so yeah, what's honest?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you keep feeding her, she's gonna see more you ever see?
Speaker 3: Never mind, y'all don't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, I feel like I know that's yeah.
Speaker 18: No.
Speaker 1: Rick Moranis and Teacher Campbellon was in there singing and ship that's from the Little Giants. Yeah, used to call me out, honey kids.
Speaker 2: Ghostbusters. He wasn't.
Speaker 3: The nineties movies completely different than the ship we got.
Speaker 4: Now, Hey, that's when you could put one motherfucker in a movie six times and everybody will go see it.
Speaker 3: You think about like Honey, I shrunk the kids, Beethoven.
Speaker 1: Team Beethoven used to be my ship and Beethoven second game.
Speaker 2: Like this movie that you can't get off that you kill over Beethoven.
Speaker 3: You couldn't get Team Whoop off now without the making.
Speaker 2: It a horror movie or some woke ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like just a dude, because.
Speaker 8: The fact that dog turned into this this weir wolf, it just ball down, turned to an asshole because he was popular. But he wouldn't have been an asshole because he's a wolf. He would have been an asshole because he became popular.
Speaker 2: Here, we won't got sh like back to the future.
Speaker 3: We don't get ship like that no more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, look at them great movies. Michael Jake Fox is saying dead shaken damn.
Speaker 1: So then you gotta have girls, boys, trans and wolf like all these different bathrooms. At this point, I.
Speaker 3: Speaking of they bringing Buffy back, serious.
Speaker 2: Buffy, the vampires. Who is gonna be Buffy? I didn't ask who was gonna watch it?
Speaker 1: Mario put Mario comment on the screen. Mario says, as a woman, how do you stay with the nigga who would let his kids freeze to death? Her big ass bought them balloon when she keep him around to lotion in her back, I hope you roll over on his lame ass in a sleep.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Mario, for you like, I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 1: Not only would you be surprised, but I wouldn't be surprised if it came out like he didn't get his kids because of her.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of women that will purposely make a man choose them over their kids.
Speaker 1: And if she, and if she is like one of them, begin to, like, you know, be buying love and ship. You know I'm available, damn one't other beggins.
Speaker 4: Well, if there's any skinny girls who looking for love, yeah, well you know it's almost running.
Speaker 1: Out, you know, Sizza, have you have you ever ever seen her song? Her Kiky Palmer and all of them, They have a song about big boys. Have you ever seen it? That's actually I'm I'm low key sad that it's not a real song because that song is cold. You want to look at that real quick. It's it's a Saturday night live skin It's called big Boys. Just type in a big boys, that motherfucker slap.
Speaker 2: If she's gonna put her in the box. I'm okay, no, it is.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if it's actually Spotify like that song, it hit, it really hit.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 2: This is for the big boys. But yeah, I just that.
Speaker 1: And then we go yeah, because we we've touched everything today. And that's even with me going to funk off in the beginning of the show. I didn't touch down everything. But y'all, it's eleven PM, I gotta go to bed.
Speaker 2: Peace, Michael. That's just a metaphor. I'm just cycle about. It's kind of messed up.
Speaker 1: Y'all been slandering big girls, all showing that we're about to praise them on the way out, praise big guys on.
Speaker 2: The way out. Was girls like fat bitches. There's a difference big girls and fat bitches is a big difference. A big one dank dank. That's a fat bitch.
Speaker 3: She's a fat bitch because she's being messy about it being a big bitch.
Speaker 2: Now she's still a fat bitch.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, if she wasn't be messy about it, you just pooped.
Speaker 5: Up that.
Speaker 4: They make anything a song through tak Tiker you'll find some ship. Apparently they was they rapping about Draco's and dancing.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't have it back. They keep shutting down a lot of my YouTube download.
Speaker 2: This nigause they don't want you to never out here.
Speaker 3: Just give us the freaking download YouTube.
Speaker 13: Pretty much. But what are y'all doing for presidents working?
Speaker 1: Probably buying a new goddamn washing machine. Shout out the afterpayt God damn, how much you gotta.
Speaker 2: How much does a good washing machine? Caution?
Speaker 1: Now the six hundred, you.
Speaker 3: Can get a brand new new one or you're going to use I.
Speaker 1: Can get a brand new one for six President's Day is like one of the best times to get appliances.
Speaker 2: Why what who put that together? Was like, you know what we're gonna We're gonna w you niggas can save some money on a couch. I don't know, bro, but babes ship see that.
Speaker 4: We don't even got good infomercials like we used to have back in the day, because there was an infomercial for everything back then.
Speaker 1: Hey, while were waiting on tone and couch spending money. I don't know if y'a saw my post, but but my mom had the audacity to call me selfish today, and the reason she did it was because like, while I was on the way home, went to brunch.
Speaker 2: What did you know you didn't share no food, didn't.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: What my mam wall called myself is when it involves food. Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: So on Friday, I got groceries delivered Uber eats because uber eats has a thing where if you spend fifty dollars or more on groceries, you get forty percent off. So rather than go to the grocery store. Yeah, yeah, anyway, so well, especially because like we were, you know that snow was coming on Friday, so.
Speaker 2: I was, yeah, so I ordered they couldn't get the money back.
Speaker 1: I ordered enough food to make nachos and chili. Okay, I didn't get everything to make the chili because this nigga sent me a substitution for the ground beef roll and I wasn't fucking with that, So I was like, you know what, just refund me on the ground beef. I'll have to go get it another day. Everything else Mark got it right, except for the taco shells, because even though I haven't won nachos, like I'm so used to eating like regular tacos when I'm at my baby Daddy, that's.
Speaker 2: Not Bay House I had a I had a.
Speaker 1: Taste for, like you know, like to bite into a fucking taco shell. So I get my bags and bring him in the house. Now off top. I tipped them like ten dollars and some change, and like probably cost eleven dollars in the app. I also had cash on me, so because I knew that I had like twenty five items that I needed you to shop for. Like you had to get cheese, you had to get tomatoes, you had to get ground turkey. I like my tacos of ground turkey, but my chili I wanted ground beef and it had a ground beef. So you know, so you're getting all of these all of this shit. No turkey tacos is fucking amazing, But that's because people like me know how to season meat. If you don't know how them seasoned meat, turkey tacos are asked, I feel like my.
Speaker 2: Mama know the season meat. But when she was like, it's turkey, just it just it's a mind thing. Don't feed me no turkey.
Speaker 3: Don't associate turkey with turkey bacon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ground turkey and turkey baked two. Do only want turkey own fucking sandwiches turkey sandwiches.
Speaker 4: Don't turkey. Don't give me no turkey burgers, motherfucker, it's crazy. And turkey burgers.
Speaker 1: Turkey burgers, you can tell it's not beef. But when it comes to tacos and like lasagni and shit like that, you cannot tell.
Speaker 2: But I can't tell. I washed it, I cooked it. I know what's 't. I don't like it. Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I give my shit and I give him an extra five dollars at the door because of the weather. Right, so I gave him the ten almost eleven dollars for shopping. But then when he got to the door, I gave him an extra five dollars in cash because of the weather. I go carry my groceries in. I'm about to put up all of the shit for the chili, because I know that I'm about to make the natchalls. Where's all the shit from my chili? Everything's missing? Hurry up and call him. I'm like, if he ain't, you know, he ain't, no way, he's that far going because of snow outside, so none of nick ain't speeding. I call, hey, Xavier, I don't have any of my stuff for my chili. I don't have the beans, the tomatoes, the sauce, like nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I am so sorry.
Speaker 1: Another order ended up coming in. I'm like, bro, I know you didn't drop my shirt off at somebody else house, but no, he left it at the store. Like he put it back. He put it back. So you scanned all of my shit in the act, because you know, when you say it tells you as they're doing it. Found, found, found, substituted, refunded, like it gives you a recap of everything that's on your list. You found everything except for two items. I got the ground beef refunded because I didn't want that big ass fucking roll of meat, and you didn't have the taco shells.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: Everything else you had. Apparently a second order came in and during this time he was like, well, I was trying to check out and it was telling me that I had too many items. But it wasn't until afterwards that I realized that it was two separate orders and I had already paid, so you wasn't go contact me and tell me that. So but you know what, I was actually impressed because he found like everything on it, like I only got substitution request when he really couldn't find it in the substitutions that he sent was legit substitutions.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is, as he's a dude, wherever we excel on one side, yeah, we lack on the other side. So the fact that he found most of the ship, yeah, and then he forgot to be like communicate like, oh damn, my bad. I left the ship at the store. Do you see how we lacked it? So you know, my mom.
Speaker 1: Was like, okay, well I bought all of this stuff for you know, because the girls wanted to make this soup again. Remade this like Italian sausage, Parmersome suit slap.
Speaker 2: The Gucci joint. It was good what they call it ganash.
Speaker 1: No, not that one, but it was good that yeah, yeah, that that one has chicken in it. Now that's talking sauce.
Speaker 2: Do shut up. I don't think it's called noch.
Speaker 1: So she's like, well, reading them, you know, they want to make the soup or whatever, and she said, I didn't get enough onion. So I told her to use the onion that you were going to use for the chili and I'll just replace it, okay. But then she's like, well, why don't you just go to the store and get all, you know, get the rest of this stuff for the chili. I'm like no, because when I got everything, I got it using my discount. I'm not gonna go to the store, especially like I wasn't even driving. Kayla was taking me home. I'm not gonna make her take me to the fucking grocery store.
Speaker 2: This is not an uber.
Speaker 1: Furthermore, Bro, I just paid for all the groceries on Friday. I told you to send me ten dollars. You still ain't sent me that. She did have it because I askedly. I said, you got ten dollars. She was like, well, I'll have to send it to you on cash app. Okay, So do I just open it? So she opened a fucking app and then started talking to me and s so I forgot about my fucking money, and she clu put her phone down. She never sent my fucking ten dollars. Yeah, because y'all, y'all know my brain is you know, so yeah, exactly, So I never got my ten dollars for that. Plus I just paid thirty dollars for new windshield wipers and shit on event, Bro, I don't even be in a fucking game. I don't even drive to the studio no more because Tom been coming to get me the last couple of times. That yeah, like so I haven't even been driving on Sundays no more. But I basically told her, like y'all figured that out in Ghosts or so. She was like, well, would you rather get your discount or would you rather pay for this highest gas? I said, I just bought groceries and did all this other shit, and plus my mortgage just went up again because of my my ex.
Speaker 2: Girl just went up.
Speaker 1: Y'all figured out you're spending your money on high at gas. I'm not spending nothing. So I got called selfish talking about some well over some onions. I said, no, you told me to go get the rest of the stuff for the chili, which is basically everything. We don't have anything. You told me to use the onions for the soup. I don't have brown beef, I don't have beans. Do I have tomato sauce? And I have tomatoes. I don't have nothing for the chili. Like all of my spices and stuff, yeah that's there, but the actual components to make the chili, I don't have that. The only thing that's there is like broth and shit, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then she.
Speaker 1: She told me, she was like, don't forget you pregnant and God sees everything all right, Like you did you threatening carmea on my kid because I don't want to go to the grocery.
Speaker 3: Store that the karma actually comes back you.
Speaker 1: But uh but yeah, time, like first of all was it was more than just onions. But you can never ever make me feel selfish ever, And she was like, I wouldn't even waste my time trying to make you feel selfish. Everybody already know what I said. Bro, you have been here rent and bill free, and you just started paying your own cell phone bill last month. M hm, How the fuck dare you try to make me feel selfish? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You said that, like you.
Speaker 1: Not worth word?
Speaker 2: I feel.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm more angry in the moment it because.
Speaker 2: Is you cool? Man? There's some of the ship that a person with the last name thinking say to you? Is you cool? What you are?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Why you own that I've been I've been in my house and I just made ten years in August. You've been here for fucking seven, not paying rent, not paying for water, not paying for.
Speaker 2: Heat, just occupying basement.
Speaker 1: And my garage and everything. You take up more space in my house than I do. You literally have my entire basement. You have a bedroom in my basement with your dresser, your bed, and all this shit in there. The living room, you got all of your clothes everywhere, the side on where the washing and drying and shit is the unfinished side, all of you and Pops clothes and shitos over there. Then my fucking garage is full because you got two cars in there. You got two cars in my fucking driveway. None of these four fucking cars move or work, plus all of his tools and everything else. You take up more space in my house than I do. You don't pay rent, you don't pay bills, you don't pay at George Speed, you don't pay ship. And you had the motherfucking audacity to tell me that I'm selfish with a straight face.
Speaker 2: Like bro Bro.
Speaker 1: And then she was like, did you forget that you said that you was gonna pay my cell phone bill for being on my car insurance. I said, brou we were still with rising in. We were like on our third company. And I told you that with adding my truck on your car. I haven't had my truck since twenty nineteen, so I haven't had a car on your insurance since twenty Nineteens.
Speaker 2: That don't work, that's your house.
Speaker 13: Move.
Speaker 2: Like what can we do with vehicles that don't work? You gonna rest when you get out.
Speaker 1: But some young lady who'll be riding bying this like this fast ass wheelchair like that got a hem me in it.
Speaker 2: We be watching the zoom pass on the on the ring and shit.
Speaker 1: But like she mom was like, well, if a little Asian lady comes and you know, ask for me by name, she said her guy knows how to fix trucks.
Speaker 2: Because she was like, yeah, Toyota's are really good.
Speaker 1: So she I don't know. I guess she making friends in the neighborhood to get that motherfucker running, but your outside to talk to and she caught her coming in the house. I guess she was getting out the band and shit. But that that really pissed me off. I'm like, bro, at twenty twenty five is just starting with people having me fucked up. Yeah, so we're gonna go ahead and get into this. Uh this is you know, it's a spoof video. It's from Saturday Night Live, Kiky Palmer and Sizza. They got together with the cast of Saturday Night Live to make this song which is old to big boys. And honestly, like I said, like I watched this ship multiple times because the song is actually fired. It's just funny.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 16: Winter has arrived, y'all, temperatures dropping and you know what that means.
Speaker 2: It's cofing season.
Speaker 16: That time here when we find a man to keep us warm through these old months.
Speaker 3: But not just any man will do.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 10: Were out here looking for.
Speaker 2: Some big boys.
Speaker 14: It's Afizon, It's bounty God. It'll rason and get a big boy.
Speaker 2: I need a big boy.
Speaker 14: Give me a big boy's coffen season. Oh the girls are living to get a big bullet by big boy.
Speaker 16: I need a big boys with polar bear arms.
Speaker 1: Keeps me warm in the winter snow storm which chill is fighting, but his check, his son sits.
Speaker 2: He bring him in just one trip till the sun comes back.
Speaker 16: I need a big boy hottie makes his own heat with his big boy body for the next three months.
Speaker 3: Skinny boys is dead.
Speaker 2: Forget a six stack. I need the whole damn cag big boy.
Speaker 1: With a big old sack, a California King refrigerator sack with fake some fake some fake, no fake, no fake, butter back.
Speaker 2: And teeth, and the an enormous man with an enormous.
Speaker 1: Sand stee He feeds me snacks with his enormous hands.
Speaker 20: And I hope he asked me the best winter rife, because messing with a big boy will change you.
Speaker 14: Lord Is confences. All the girls bend neat a big boy.
Speaker 2: I want a big boy.
Speaker 14: Give me a big boy.
Speaker 16: I need a big boy, body like a bouncer, big mouth, breather and legs like a monster.
Speaker 2: Get in the bed and he gonna do me right. And when we all done, he's gonna snot all night and then he stops. Did this man just die anything?
Speaker 20: I need my fix?
Speaker 16: Boycott if I need a snack, he got snickers in his past, big warm hoodie.
Speaker 2: Yet you know I'm gonna rocket.
Speaker 1: And if we go and travel, you know we gonna put me in first class because he's so fit and that Hey, big boys go, big boys, Hey, big boys.
Speaker 2: I like them big like girls. I love girls, but they can't keep me warm. I want to be in a little school.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's like this.
Speaker 8: I've been manning up the whole year, taking care of can then.
Speaker 2: Wipe my mother lawn? They got the trash. You don't think that I'd be tied. All I do is work in stress and.
Speaker 21: Not that you a big boy, so why could just relax?
Speaker 2: He meet the head of love handles in the front and in the guess. I want to relays like.
Speaker 3: McDonald's big mcfun.
Speaker 1: If we talking girls, y'all, I like my women big, and it don't matter what the beason like a big all.
Speaker 16: Ye tesk consensus on its sound.
Speaker 2: My god, don't reas only get up.
Speaker 20: Big boy.
Speaker 2: I'm want on big boys.
Speaker 3: Get me on.
Speaker 21: Big were out here, ladies were the reason for the season. These bands don't hibernate in the winter. You know where to find us. We'll be shoveling snow and shorts.
Speaker 1: But it was worth it, Yeah it was. I mean, ain't nobody watching live at this point like that anyway? So that was more for people listening to the audio.
Speaker 2: But that's my jam actually like a fun with that. I don't even like snappers.
Speaker 1: Traveling first class because you don't fit in the back.
Speaker 9: Bar.
Speaker 2: Hey. I like the way she wrapped though, like yeah. I like her float.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like her flow, I like how she said her voice. Yeah, but we are gonna go ahead and uh and get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I cannot wait to go home and strip down and just get comfortable. I'm gonna make me another bubber nachos first though, But yeah, thank you guys for tuning in. I am not sure actually if we're gonna be able to replay our lie cause they cut us off. But you're also always able to go and check our audio only episodes, dropping on Tuesdays at ten am on all of your favor streaming platforms. So until next time, we got a hole.
Speaker 2: H