Speaker 1: Oh that's our.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Occult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm job and today we got the good cult member Luke. Welcome to the show. Brother. Hello, Hello, we are excited this one. You. Uh, you reached out to us and you were like, yo, got some ideas for a show, and one thing led to another and here we are. I know that we're gonna be talking about a bunch of wild things today, but uh, what what exactly is like your main interest on this on this evening.
Speaker 3: So one of my main things is, uh, I've I've looked at a lot of things that people from the flat Earth side has said, and yes, they do bring up a lot of interesting information, but my issue has always been that they don't ever bring a physics based side to it. So, like, if you want to argue science, you have to argue with science. You have to back up the information you're giving. You give what I'm saying, like, you're not You're not gonna have a good defense if you're just saying, well, it's flat because just look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard a lot of people in the flat earth community and again, this is not me yes, I am the resident globe card. I get that. So when I say what I'm about to say to all the flat earthers out there, please this is not throwing shade. But typically it's like, well, if you can't prove your point and I can't prove my point and they can't sell each other out, then boom I win. And it's like, that's not how like you said, it's not a good defense, right, And.
Speaker 3: I like, I'm in agreeance with mainly you when you say that, Like they they bring up good topics of debate, of things that do need to be brought, not necessarily into light, but into the conversation of well, why exactly is this? And you know, give me a decent answer, don't just like guess, show it to me with an equation. But don't show me with just an equation, you know what I mean? Physical application right, Like there there is always a observation aspect of any part of science.
Speaker 4: It's just how it is. But with that, I so.
Speaker 3: My life has always been a mechanical side along with a more questioning side of things. So like, uh, I spent my whole life working on cars. That was the first thing I ever did. I can honestly say I turned a wrench before I ever turned a coherent thought.
Speaker 1: What is your premier type of vehicle you like working on.
Speaker 3: I guess really just like high performance cars. So like we had drag raced for a long time. So we had a sixty seven ranch Era that had a four to sixty big block in it.
Speaker 4: Night just set up.
Speaker 3: All that had uh full tub in the back. Yeah, so it was, uh, it was a fun time.
Speaker 1: The only reason I'm asking is because if you were about to say, like Honda Civics, I would have been like, oh, so that's your type of autism. I feel you, But like you know what I'm saying them jackcars, you have to have a level of autism to really get into the works on that. You're talking about the big body American muscle from the mid sixties to mid seventies. I feel you. You like to be able to get to the component you're working on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I'm not knocking the four cylinder stuff, like you can make power out of it. You just have to do it the right way the ways that those motors like doing, you know, like.
Speaker 1: It's impressing what they're able to make. Those rice burners do, and I'm not knocking it. I just personally hate working on hondas.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. Like one of my favorite events to go to is it's up in Maryland. It's called Import Socialis Domestics and great time and you can see some hondas absolutely fly, absolutely fly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's just a pain of the ass to work on them.
Speaker 3: But it's all I'm saying, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, But it kind of developed my interest into learning how things worked, and it just further developed over time of like you know, going from the mechanical aspect, going more towards physics, more in depth with actual science stuff like that of just I guess, understanding how everything works, or at least trying to. And then when I ended up getting a job at the naval shipyard that we have over here, I ended up getting into NDT, which is non destructive testing, and that furthered my I guess you could say education on magnetism, on radiography, on ultrasound, on eddie current, on liquid theories. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: Fluid mechanics so to spraak, right, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: I would say that that helped me out a lot too, because even though it's a further in depth of the theories into these I guess branches of science. It it really lays a foundation of understanding how a lot of things work in general. But having that knowledge, having the like I don't get me wrong, I hate math. I hate math absolutely. I like whenever math is applicable. So when I can use it to figure out something that like I'm doing, and I can actually use it without having to do some stupid worksheet like in you know, school, I like it. Yeah, you know, I guess you could say, like I'm actually getting fulfillment out of it, So it just works better like that. Like I liked the chemistry even to this day, Like the car industry has a lot more aspects of it than what most people would understand. Like there is a whole lot of physics that go into it. There's a whole lot of chemistry that goes into it.
Speaker 1: So tell you what a good example of that. Have you ever seen the movie Ford versus Ferrari and how they they were or Shelby Versus Ferrari. I think it was they would build a little Shelby. Yes, the amount of physics and engineering that went into trying to build a vehicle that could beat Ferrari at their own game. It was mind blowing. In yes, Matt Damon and Christian Bale did their characters and did their roles, but when you look at the story itself and every little bit and component and how they were trying to drop weight but to increase strength and increase torque and I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Man and aerodynamics going into it, Like a lot of people don't understand how engineered some cars are. For for example, the Selina S seven that they have, that car actually creates so much downforce at its top speed that it can actually turnover and drive on the ceiling like upside down. That's how much downforce it creates.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So there is there's physics and everything.
Speaker 3: So I decide I ended up watching the movie on or documentary on Netflix that I was telling you about the The Beyond the Curve, and I was watching it because I was told or I read that like they brought up some interesting like topics of debate for flat earthers and stuff like that. I was like, no, they After watching it, I'm gonna be honest, like, there's not really that much like core information that you can gather out of it, but looking at what the physicists were saying in there, it kind of really irked me a lot because they were basically trying to say this, you know, group which it might have developed into being this, but they were trying to say that, you know, they argue these things, they you know, group themselves together like this because they're lonely. That was basically like the basis of their whole statement.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, wait, they said the physicists were.
Speaker 3: The physicians said that the flat earthers were doing basically this whole movement because they're fucking lonely.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they were just being haters and throwing shape right.
Speaker 2: Right, And we hear that kind of jargon in the conspiracy realm altogether. I've had people that disagree with every conspiracy I'm like, how do you disagree with every single one of them? But whatever, they disagree with every single conspiracy theory, and they try and you know, almost like try and understand my mind as to why I'm so attracted to these things, and it's like, Yo, this isn't a fucking like science project. I'm telling you that there is a lot of stuff into the stuff that we look into and you know, it's just some people have they're living in different worlds. I think it's really what it is is it's like it's like they they take I don't know, like they're just sad for us in some kind of way, and I don't appreciate that. Like I'm just like, don't look down on me. You think I'm like stupid or something. That's why I believe in it. No, it's actually the opposite. I'm actually using my brain to look at a lot of these things and not just being you know, led blindly.
Speaker 1: I forget what comedian it was, but he it wasn't like a long joke, but he was like, so, y'all, they're the people that are throwing the shit on conspiracy theories. You're telling me you don't believe in one conspiracy. You're telling me the government has been one hundred percent honest, one hundred percent of the time. Really, like, I honestly, there's no fucking way that's a true statement. And yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And that's what As far as uh people in the science community that have the education and have the knowledge and have the access to the you know, further in depth information, I'm gonna be straight up, I think that I'm not gonna say it was the education system that gave them this point of view, but I really do feel like they have a very straight line path that they typically take, and I'm going to be straight up with calling it out on it. There's a problem with that. It's like like looking at equation as if A plus B equals C, then you know typical equation. Well, the issue is is they never look to see what D is. That's a problem if you're not checking it. If there's a variable that you don't know about but it is applicable, and say like later on down the road we find out about that variable, well, you know, your complete beginning equation doesn't equate to the same amount, even though we thought that that's how it was. I mean, science is ever evolving. But that's the issue is they unless it's somebody that has some kind of degree, they don't want to hear it. That's a big issue with me. You talk about like the beginning philosophers that we had that laid down the foundation of most of the math that we take today. They didn't have a fucking degree, Like, yeah, they had time to put into this, but we replaced that with our access to knowledge. So just because somebody doesn't have a degree, it doesn't mean they're not fucking smart. I mean we hear stories every day of people doing some crazy ass shit that they have figured out how to do, literally because of YouTube. Education isn't one hundred percent it all the time, and I will be bringing up examples of that as well. So the way I kind of tried to org excuse me, organize this was going into the history at first of like how the models developed, and then going into basically the the main idea of gravity, going into Newton's laws, going into Einstein's going into let's see things on the atomic level, going into dimensions, just dimensions a little bit. I do have some little like fun fact type of things in here, and.
Speaker 4: I did try to.
Speaker 3: Make it a little bit interactive as well, because I'm gonna be honest, and I think everybody can agree science is boring as fuck for the most part. So the it's kind of like being in class again, you know, if you want to actually pay attention, you got to make it a little bit interactive, which one of the dimensions thing is in there. So I think a lot of people, especially on the spiritual side will like this little thing I'm gonna do, but we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: But it's starting.
Speaker 3: With history, you know, starting with the religions. It's amazing to see how many religions basically across the board originally had a not just a flat earth model, but a model that aligned with so many other different religions. Like you have Sumerians, of course, the Babylonians after them, and Assyrians after them, but the Egyptians, the Abrahamic religions, you have Greek religions, Norse, Vedic, Hindu, Chinese religions of the different types they had, and not just that, but individual indigenous tribes all across the world that had a similar flat earth model that was made of various different ways of however, like one god killed another and they fell and they became the land.
Speaker 4: I will be honest.
Speaker 3: The Babylonian one is a little bit gross because he cut the other god up to make the firmament, which is a little gross, but either way, they they have a flat earth, but with a firmament based idea. And it's just it's crazy that even back then, like people were matching with the same exact stories with basically how they how they viewed the world at that point in time. But after that, around six hundred BC, you have a guy that is named uh an ex Mander some of the names, it's going to be hard to pronounce, but sure he was the first one to start kind of trying to give it more of a shape other than being flat. He uh kind of tried to say it was a little bit cylindrical. After that, it gets more into uh Pythagoras, which he's a very interesting character to get into, like the idea that he might not have even been real to begin with, and that it was just his group that was, you know, saying that he said these things or wrote these things or whatever. But I'm sure that's a whole whole different subject you can get into with that. But he suggested his spherical earth, and then Plato he still favored the sphere, but he due to the times, he's still more aligned with more of a flat earth type thing. Aristotle favor the sphere. He also was arguing that it was spherical because of the shadows cast by the moon. Aristophanes calculated the circumference by comparing angles of the Sun at two different spots, which I mean, for that was around two hundred and seventy BC. That's kind of smart to do. Honestly.
Speaker 1: People think that because they were the ancients that they didn't have the intelligence that we have today. Absolutely not. They were figuring out algebra by drawing in the dirt with their fingers and calculating stars to figure out what we would now call calculus. You know what I mean. It was insane. Now, I'm not saying every single human being of the ancients was to that level the right, right, I mean, most of them couldn't read. But the ones that were, and the ones that were of that intelligence level absolutely were geniuses by any other metric.
Speaker 2: You know, Luke, just out of curiosity, are you trying to debunk flat Earth today?
Speaker 3: No, I am trying to say that both sides are wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, all right, i'd say I like to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And when we get past the historical side, I actually I want to get I'm gonna ask both of the other question because I want to get a general idea of y'all's idea on what gravity is itself?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you know, I actually I'm already on your side. I disagree with both of the round and the flat I've been saying this for forever. I you know, changed my models from time to time, but I've just accepted, Dude, this fucking life is nothing but a dream, bro, and so like, is there even any form to a dream?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: What are we arguing about?
Speaker 3: Right right? And that's why I think, well, we'll we'll, We'll get to that in a second. So the pull me around one hundred BC came up with the epicycles for the celestial bodies, uh, suggesting that they had circular orbits as well. So it's sphircle with circular orbits of like the moon and what whatever else they could observe in the sky. At the time, that model itself lasted for a long time, all the way from one hundred BC to.
Speaker 4: Four teen seventy a d.
Speaker 3: So basically nobody at the time wanted to be like, yeah, you were wrong. So fourteen seventy is whenever Copernicus came in and decided to propose the heliocentric idea. After that you have Galilet supporting this argue by the phases of Venus at the time that they were able to deserve. And then Kepler came in with the laws of planetary motion. Then finally we get Newton coming in with the laws of motion and universal gravity. Also one interesting thing, one little fun fact, I guess you could say, so you know how the Pythagoreans just liked very neat numbers. They killed a guy because of his proposition of irrational numbers basically meaning circles. They kicked him out of their brotherhood and then they drowned him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if anybody has never heard of the Number cult of Pythagorean followers, it is a very interesting deep dive to look into. You had to go into a was it. You had to be silent for at least a year before you could even be thought of as an initiate, and then it was like a seven year process to be a part of the Number cult. They had to make sure that you were like really about that life. So to say, they kicked a guy out and then killed him because of his ideas about Circle's brother I believe that one hundred percent they were what we would call extremists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, big circles, big scary.
Speaker 2: It's all about Big Circle at least don't want you to know this, but they're trying to hold back Big.
Speaker 1: Circle from him.
Speaker 3: So the guy's name was Hipassus Hypostas. It was around five hundred BC. Either way, Yeah, they killed him because circles are scary.
Speaker 1: Then Archimedes came in and didn't he die while drawing circles as a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's not I knowing this information. Now, that sounds really suspicious.
Speaker 1: Well, his city was under siege and Archimedes had actually built a bunch of war machines and shit, and once eventually his city siege like fell and they were being conquered. He was in the middle of drawing circles and doing his stuff. The soldiers came in to take over everyone. As they did, his last words were, don't touch my circles. They were like stepping on his art in the dirt that he was making, because he, I think was also at that level of autism where like he's hyper focused on what he's doing. Dudes with swords just barged into your door. Don't touch my fucking circles. Dude, be ahead of him right off the bat. But I mean, you know, he he died by the numbers man. He was about that life.
Speaker 2: So why is it that they disagreed with the circle so much the Pythagorans.
Speaker 1: Because they were an irrational number and they were all about neat whole numbers.
Speaker 3: He could could argue, it's kind of like a numerical OCD. Yeah, even though for some reason they like were okay with imaginary numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like the whole number curvature in general, Well, the whole number is three hundred and sixty is a circle, right, that's a whole number.
Speaker 1: But it's more like the like three point one four. Hi, Yeah, that is an irrational number. And they did not jive with these things. Oh.
Speaker 2: They didn't like decimals and fractions and shit is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Right, So the Pythagora theme that we all earned in school was about the triangles, right, It was about these hard angles and hard lines and these things. And they understood circles, yes, But to say that you were using some sort of irrational number to guess tomate the circumference of was like, just compute sacrilege, yes, per their religious beliefs, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get that curvature out of here, that's right, all right. So the quick question, well not quick, depending on how far y'all want to go into it. What is both of y'all's maybe not either idea or understanding of what gravity is.
Speaker 1: Jonathan, you wanna go first, be my guess, sir. Personally, I am of the belief that gravity would be whenever an object has mass to it, it has its own form of gravity to it as well. That's kind of a property of mass. Now, how much gravity a object has has a lot to do with the mass of the object. For instance, an object that weighs one thousand tons is going to have more gravity than an object that weighs one hundred pounds. When you have something that is the size of an entire planet, it has its own gravitational pull within itself. This would be the force that holds us down. Now, weight and density are not gravity, but at the same time they are properties of right, So what tells us how much something weighs on Earth as opposed to how much something weighs on Jupiter? If we are in fact, I believe that space is not faking, Gay, I understand that I'm love the belief that it is real, But that would be because Jupiter, although it's a gas giant, it is also a massive planet, which with a heavier gravitational poll. Meanwhile, Venus, being a smaller planet, has a less gravitational poll. So on the planet that to which we live, when you have mass, it gets pulled at a certain degree if you will, or a certain weight to it, and that is what holds us down.
Speaker 2: Very well, very well. I actually used to be a lot more opinionated on opinionated on this topic than I am. Now, you know, I used to make the argument for density, and that's what was holding us down. To be honest, I'm just gonna be open. I really don't know, Like I just don't know. Like you could say it's gravity, sure, but even gravity is still a theory, like it's a working theory and people accept it to be true, but it is still a theory because it's actually if it's still a theory, that means it can't be proven, right. So that's what a theory actually is, is something that like you know, you and put it into a formula and it does make sense, but you don't know why, you don't know how, and you just accept it for what it is. You can call it gravity, you can call it butt fucking for all I care, But there's definitely something that is keeping our feet on the ground. Call it gravity, I don't care. That's that's how I look at it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So just based off of Jacobs because it's a little bit more easy to identify it. So yours would be considered a Newtonian idea of gravity. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 1: I guess. But at the same time, it's not like Newton had all the answers to it, you know what I mean, Like an object is less dense and water, which is why it gets to a buoyancy point instead of going all the way down. Newton himself drank himself to death with mercury. So when like he was some sort of a you know, inherent genius, he had a couple of ideas that we would now call the basics of the laws of physics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's my question though, you know, I was just thinking about this because clearly there is something, there's a reason why we all go down right like our feet or we're not floating, we're not levitating, we're not flying, We're always just on the ground. And maybe that's electromagnetism, maybe that's density or or you want to call it gravity or whatever. But you know, the thing where I get hung up on? Is that all right? If gravity is such a strong and powerful force, how are we even how are we even able to jump in the air? How are planes in the helicopters not being pulled down by this extreme power that we call gravity? Why is it that gravity stops whenever our feet are on the ground. Why doesn't it keep on pulling us to the center of the Earth's core?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Like and those are kind of questions that I have. Maybe they're scientific reason, I don't know. But why does the gravity stop at the ground level? Is my question? Why doesn't it just keep pulling us?
Speaker 3: But it.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you dig a hole, you can still get into the hole. It's not like gravity stops at seal or stops at you know, the level of whatever the Earth is more dense than our.
Speaker 3: Body right here. Your body has the human body was either made or adapted at whatever you consider to be able to not necessarily overcome, but to combat the effects of gravity. Kind of like how like deep sea creatures whenever they come to the surface, they die because their body is not used to that amount.
Speaker 1: Of pressure or that lack of pressure.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, yeah, right, Or saying if most animals that die of old age in the ocean. It's actually because they can't swim that well anymore, so they kind of just start sinking and they can't control their float bladder. So it's basically the pressure kills them before they actually themselves die.
Speaker 1: Right. But then there's other fish that do live at that depth and at that pressure because their bodies have been adapt to do so I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I guess the light whales that can traverse both, right, I heard that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, my thing is is that if the argument for why planets stay in our solar system due to the Sun's gravitational pull to everything whatever, it is, right, but for some reason, you know, a power that strong isn't pulling my feet down through the dirt and through the clay. Do you understand what I'm trying to say. That might sound stupid, but like why does it stop right there?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I hear you, all right, So we live in a pressure of fourteen point six six ninety six, Okay, that that would be my thumb up there it is. That is the amount of pressure at atmosphere at sea level. Right, if you go up to the height of the rocky mountains, there's less atmospheric pressure. If you go down, there's more atmospheric pressure. Sure, So it's not that it's the same with like, like, how do trees grow up against gravity? It's like, because they're experiencing the exact same level of gravity that we are, they're not growing up any more difficult, uh, you know environment than we are when you know.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is why I get stuck on This is why I get stuck on the plane of inertia. That makes more sense to me whenever referring to gravity, right like, we're kind of all walking on this like board, so to say right like and that would be you know, you got the double toll roid and then you have the plane of inertia in the middle. The reason why you don't go through the Earth's crust in that uh, in that layout would be because you have equal and opposite forces that are kind of making this plane of inertia which keeps us right at level right, whereas gravity, I don't know, you know, like, why are we not being pulled down farther that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to stick on it too long. It's just a yeah, curious.
Speaker 3: And that idea the plane of inertia, So that actually works off of artificial gravity. What do you mean, So the whole idea of like a rotation or a spin or anything that would create some kind of centrifugal force, it's artificial gravity. That's not what our current understanding of gravity is. Even Newton's laws are not our current understanding of gravity. It it works, the math works, but it's not our full in depth understanding of gravity.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you go into what our full understanding of gravity actually is right now currently? Say again, what is our full understanding of what gravity actually is? Then if it's not.
Speaker 3: Einstein's series his theory of special and general relativity, which so again we'll do this real quick. So Newton's came up with the three laws of motion in the sixteen hundred, law of inertia, law of acceleration, law of action and reaction if y'all want to, we can get a little bit further in depth into those. But after that, that is whenever we get Einstein showing up in the nineteen hundreds, he published the four papers in one year. They like to claim it as like his miracle year or whatever. But the first one is on photo electric effect, which he actually predicted the double slit experiment before it was ever even tested.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's go.
Speaker 3: Then we get into special theory of relativity, which this is. I try to again, science is very boring, so I try to paraphrase it without taking like the actual message behind it away. But special relativity or relativeivity, I can't speak.
Speaker 1: Words are hard. I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, let me expand this. So argues that speed of light is a constant for all observers, regardless of their movement related to the light source. This helped us with time dilation. This helped us with length contraction. This actually also led to his equation of equals mc squared. Then after that he came out with the general theory of relativity, which states where special relativity applies to inertial reference frames basically objects in rest or objects moving with a constant velocity with no other effects on them. General relativity is in reference to non inertial reference frames where accelerate and gravity are involved. So the way this works is, instead of basically the Earth pulling us down right because of a gravity or a some people like to say attractent or whatever your word to use for it, you're actually falling and the more basically mass that object has, the more obvious gravity that it's going to have. And what that does is imagine there's something called space time right, one word. It's one word. It's not space and time, but a conjoined of the two of them. Imagine you roll out the best way to explain this, if anybody at home wants to try this, do whatever, Lay on your bed or sit in the InStyle in your bed. You know that dip that you now create in your bed, if you put anything around that, where is it going to.
Speaker 1: Go towards you? It's going to roll towards the drop right, the dip.
Speaker 3: Right, So that dip itself is called a gravity well. And of course the heavier an object, the deeper the well is going to be. And instead of necessarily a force pulling you in, it's just more of a either aggressive drop you could say that you're doing, or a fall that you're doing. The issue is that it works in a infinite direction, meaning that like instead of like your bed to where it is only one sheet, it works in all directions to where you have this kind of hard to visualize like infinite well. I think that's the issue for a lot of people. Is really hard to visualize it. I think actually if you, Jonathan, if you wanted to look up, uh gravity what good gravity well diagram and then go to the images, I think there there was one that actually moved around, so it was kind of easy to see it. It basically pulls, not necessarily pulls, but bends space time to create that gravity well in all directions, so you see like everything kind of like converging in on whatever that stingular point is.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's kind of like those those things back in the day when you go to the mall.
Speaker 4: Yeh little coins.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There, you you drop a coin, it would spiral and spiral and go down. But if we're talking towards our universe, that spiral would be the Sun and it's not stationary and flat. It's moving and it's pulling the coins with it and they're all try trying to fall into it, but they're unable to because they're trying to hit a moving target.
Speaker 3: Yes, so if you actually those those little wells that you can put the coin in, that is a great representation of how the Earth's work with actually using the Earth's gravity, because that's what's making it go down. Now, Uh, where's it at?
Speaker 2: So if it wasn't for the sun, would we not have space time? Then no, so space time itself. So when you look it back at like the Big Bang or whatever you want to consider, happen in the beginning, there was a expansion right before everything basically got like thrown out. That expansion itself was the so to say, fabric of space time, and it's still continuing to go. So things aren't actually necessarily moving. Some things do have a increased velocity than others because of some kind of external force, like if two objects blasted into each other, if some were kind of boomeranged from another thing's gravity. So there are things that are moving faster than what they necessarily should because of another force that was acted upon it. But it's actually that space itself, space time is expanding, So not necessarily like two objects moving away from each other, but that the space themselves are the space in between them is expanding. It's very stupid to put it in those kind of words. I'm gonna be honest, because it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: But it's like one of those science things to where like they think it makes sense, like instead of saying these two are separating from each other.
Speaker 4: The space in between is growing, but that actual.
Speaker 1: Is not six in one hand and a half dozen in the other.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, and you'll see that a lot with science.
Speaker 3: They like to make the gray area go in their preferred direction. Okay, But that that expansion that happened, that is actually space time itself. So before every all the material actually went out, the fabric, so to say, of space time was already expanding out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I've heard somebody make the argument that the universe can't be all there is because it only works like in a like a in a containment system. So imagine that the universe is held within something else, like like a container, just hyperoechality. No, I mean like space planets, all the shit that is out there in space, including us, it's all held with within something almost like there's some kind of force or some kind of something that is holding it all together. And that's why you know this this image rate here. I mean, I don't know how accurate it is. It seems like it's accurate, but like it's.
Speaker 3: Accurate on a three dimensional plane instead of a four dimensional Okay, So just that that well that you see there, imagine that if you can in infinite directions.
Speaker 2: But what is the blanket that is? That is.
Speaker 3: Space time one word, and I'm actually I've got something for that that I think you're gonna enjoy a lot, all right, Uh, specifically, I guess the uh I like to say spiritual instead of woo woo.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, like people had to put some kind of negative effect on woo woo.
Speaker 2: But because they disagree with it, right, that's really it. I mean, I don't. I kind of I kind of wear the woo woo as a badge of honor like somebody, I don't know, Like you know, it used to be like a demeaning term to call somebody a conspiracy theorist. And now you know, they like we're right, so yeah, and it's like, you know, it's just the under fortune tellers. It's just the misunderstood, you know. They they look at it like oooooooooo magic. It's you know, I don't know, it's stupid.
Speaker 3: So once he established special and general relativity, we get the space time curvature to where gravity is not a force but a curve in space time. Large objects been the fabric of space time around them that can cause other things that are going near them to affect their path. Geodesics is the straightest possible path in curve space time, So that's basically like imagine a straight line. The geodesics are where it actually starts curving because of the curvature in spacetime itself. So it's still riding a straight line, but because the material it is writing on is bent, its path is now bent.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me ask you this. Then that hole the ship that Jacob always tries to bring up like a sniper trying to hit something from two miles.
Speaker 3: Away into that. Yeah, okay, we're going to get to that, all right.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: So it came up with time dilation to where Tom runs slower in their massive objects. That's why you know, I have that constant saying of like if you were to actually get sucked into a black hole, you would be able to watch the universe basically end because Tom would slow down so much for you that everything else around it would basically go and fast forward. Oh, the movie Interstellar is fucking amazing. I love that to everybody to watch that. Yeah, yeah, they say that that's like the as far as I guess astrophysics go that's one of the most accurate movies to ever be made about it.
Speaker 2: Wow. All right, yeah, I like that even more now. I kind of figured that it was, you know, on some scientific shit you know about it, Like towards the end of the movie, whenever he's trying to talk back to his daughter or whoever he was talking to, and it's like he's right there, and I kind of just imagine that's where that's like where you know, the unseen forces are whatever they are, ghosts or angels or gods or whatever probably are.
Speaker 4: And it could be.
Speaker 3: So then we end up getting into uh, of course, light ends up bending in the presence of gravity, we ate gravitational waves, we get black holes. There's further field formulas for all this stuff, but I doubt anybody wants to actually get into that, because that's whenever you get into the formulas that like when you see the classic picture of like a fucking big ass blackboard that's got chalk fucking equations all over the entire thing. Yeah, that's the equations I'm talking about with that, I'm not I don't think anybody wants to get into that.
Speaker 1: That's that good will hunting shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Although Oddly enough, even though this is how we understand gravity, now, that's not how it actually works at the atomic level. So like whenever you get to atoms with electrons, protons, neutrons, because they're so small, you got to think the amount of mass they have, they obviously don't have a very large impact on space time. So the electromagnetic forces are actually stronger at that point in time than gravity is. So that's basically the controlling factor for atoms themselves.
Speaker 1: Right, Electrons will be negative, protons are positive, neutrons are neutral. So basically you have the electrons repelling against the nucleus but also being withhled and close enough two because of the electromagnetic force.
Speaker 3: Right, And that's when that's whenever when he came out with with special and general relativity, that's whenever basically quantum mechanics was born, because we kind of had the foundation for atoms being you know, more electrical than they were gravitational. Okay, so actually this is going to be one of the other, uh interactive things in the spiritual community. I'm trying to remember, is it that they believe that we're it's three dimensional beings? Right?
Speaker 2: Well, the physical body is a three dimensional being.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so I have a little exercise for everybody. So obviously.
Speaker 3: With our eyes, we can notice length, right, and we can notice height, and we can notice width. Now, if if you and if you're in a car, please don't do this, just kind of track it in your mind. But if you walked forward, right, you realize that you went from this place to this place and it took a certain amount of time. Right. And if you're in a car, obviously you you were at this spot you drove and you realize you were here. So that is actually the fourth dimension. So congratulations everybody worth fourth dimensional beings.
Speaker 2: Now, time being the fourth dimension, space time, space time being the one word one word space time. Oh okay, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Go a little more on that one. So you're saying that basically the time that it takes from you to get from point A to point B is the fourth dimension.
Speaker 3: Yes, so the the basically the the traversing of the space comparative to the amount of time. And that's actually how we track a lot of the things that have moved through space, like for the distance that they have, because we can measure like the speed comparative to the distance and the equations that go into that, so that however they're traveling, Yeah, some of them are traveling a lot further than like you would have other measurement speeds like light years whatever, however fast that they're traveling, So that space time itself, that fabric of time, that measurement is our fourth dimension. Okay, And obviously we experience that because we, you know, move throughout space time itself. Even when you're walking, you're traversing through space time. You yourself are putting even a very minuscule dip or gravity well into space time.
Speaker 4: Now given it, it.
Speaker 3: Definitely isn't enough to overcome you know, the building that's next to you or anything like that. It's really not even enough to you know, warp any kind of roads or anything similar to that. Like a bug can still fly by you and not get pulled in because it's our mass isn't much at all.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, like a tree is a third dimensional entity because it doesn't move through space time, it's stagnant. Any object that is able to move from point A to point B at all, movement across this Earth is what classify as somebody or something as a fourth dimensional being.
Speaker 3: In the scientific community. I guess you could say that. Yeah. Now, I guess you could also argue that the tree is on Earth, which is moving through space time.
Speaker 4: Now, maybe you.
Speaker 3: Could argue whether the tree realizes that it is traversing through space time, that's what doesn't make it a fourth dimensional being. I guess you could.
Speaker 1: Say so, the acknowledgment is what makes it a fourth man or. But see now, when you say it like that, that's true. If again, if we are to acknowledge that the Earth is flying through space and that the entire Earth is moving, by that logic, pretty much everything on Earth would be a fourth dimensional dot dot dot because it is all moving through time space, correct, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: That's why I will argue this time and time again. I think that spiritual things are directly linked to scientifical things. I think scientific things are just our understanding of how the spiritual actually works. Like I a lot of this I try to stay away from, like religious matters. But like you could argue, whoever you believe and religiously like they have a certain manipulation of matter that they know about in order to do things like, for example, Jesus turning water into water. He like obviously he didn't like snap and it changed and it just automatically. There was a actual molecular change that was there. Now, whether he commanded the atoms to change, whatever you want to consider it, there's still a science there at the end of the day. There's still something you could observe and discover there. Like if they had instrumentation at that time to observe it, you'd think they, yeah, yeah, I would say that science is kind of like the long way around it, like obviously we can't to a certain extent manipulate things at will like that.
Speaker 2: Well, they do say that science is catching up to spirituality, right, like there's that old adage, but like, you know, who was it that created Was it the Chinese that created the yin yang? Right? And the yin and yang? You know, whenever you start what was it, like uh oh, there's some kind of sell or atom or something. Whenever you zoom all the way in on it, it looks like an actual yin yang and it's like damn, all right, well that's really cool. And you know, then you start to learn of the scientific benefits of meditation for example, or the scientific benefits to fasting for example, and and you know, all the all the shit. Yeah, I agree that science is definitely catching up. I don't want to say all the way there, because there's definitely still a lot of bought science out there. Yes, and that's probably what's hindering it from allowing it to go full on like al chemical in a sense. But but yeah, I do like the direction that's going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in some aspects I saw that I saw the picture of I don't remember either whether like what kind of material it was, whether it was an atom or whatever it was, but the amount of accuracy that that thing had comparative to the yin yang was absolutely crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, Yeah, I'm gonna try and find that because there is a term that I can't think of. I'm gonna search for it. But y'all keep on talking if.
Speaker 1: I'm not mistaken. That was actually as you were talking about fluid mechanics earlier. It was more like the vortices of these two components that were entwined within each other, and whenever you track those vortices and take a snapshot of it while in motion, it is in the shape of what we would call a yin yang, but it's more along with the lines of fluid mechanics.
Speaker 2: Like you said, before I even researched it, it came to me it's quantum entanglements. That's what it is. The quantum entanglement shows the yin yang.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna be honest, whenever I actually started doing further research into the quantum world, I was kind of upset because, like, yeah, I understood that it it has more to do with the micro level than it does the macro. But so like for example, string theory, right the way, it's a perfect situation to where two particles end up becoming entangled, and when they do, there's a lot there's basically a million more different things that can happen than that one perfect situation to cause them to be not linked together anymore. Same thing with the double slit experiment. The issue is there's so many other particles that those once those light waves or light particles where they could start out at bounce off of any other particle, they now become waves because they were observed they interacted with any other thing in general, So as far as quantum mechanics go, it's really only relatable in very very controlled, perfect scenarios like quantum computing cubits stuff like that where you can absolutely control everything involved it. As far as like in nature, it really doesn't happen a lot.
Speaker 4: So it's not.
Speaker 3: Like I know a lot of people whenever they first came up with a string theory, they were like, Oh, I wonder if there's another Earth, like somewhere, you know, across the universe, because you know, our atoms could be entangled and you know, basically representing each other across vast instances. And it just it sucked because I was like, that's there's no way, because there's way too many things that would cause it to become untangled. I guess you could say.
Speaker 1: There is a possibilility though there is a greater than zero percent chance that that sentence is accurate. However, I agree with you that it's like the chances of that are so minuscule I would personally call them negligible. But there there is still that slight chance for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's there's a slight chance of a sentient fart in the universe that's greater than zero. Right like, in an infinite universe, anything's possible at that point, rightthing's in space.
Speaker 3: I fucking I love that show.
Speaker 4: Suh. They got a.
Speaker 3: Little bit wild for a little bit, especially like in the first season, but they.
Speaker 4: Pulled it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I got a another little fun fact that I hope everybody will like. So there was a statement that was made. The statement was, according to general theory of relativity, space without ether is unthinkable, or in such space there would be no propagation of light and hence no possibility of existence. Do you want to know who made that statement?
Speaker 2: Sounds like an Einstein thing.
Speaker 3: It was indeed Einstein, and that was him basically coming out and saying that space time as one word, is ether.
Speaker 2: Ah, there we go. That's the fabric of you know, that's the bedsheet, right.
Speaker 3: It's not the same spiritual understanding as ether like originally was, but it you could argue it's a more precise definition or precise like example of what ether is. So the light waves are able to travel across space time because there's there's something actually there. There is space there, not as in like you know, you look up in the sky and you know you see space, but it's like there is a area for it to travel through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like that idea.
Speaker 3: Nothing is very hard for us to grasp just in general. So there's obviously not nothing in between all of space.
Speaker 2: Right, it can't be emptiness like in the old the old adage that like nothing has never existed. It can't mean like it's never existed, So how can it be nothing? There's no such thing as nothing.
Speaker 3: And that's what they're actually working on a theory right now as to what was going on before the Big Bang. They have a name for it, but I can't remember off the top of my head, but it was basically like a just very very hot area. M yeah, they from what I was reading, they it's really not anything worth looking into yet.
Speaker 1: But it depends on the source too, because now we're talking about allegedly four point six to four point eight billion years ago or something like that, or even further back. And you know, it's like, where are you even getting the test to give you an age gap for that? You know what I mean. It's like you said, it's not worth committing a lot of thought to. However, it is an interesting thing to ponder. Well.
Speaker 2: A lot of those images that are coming from that that web telescope, James web telescope, dude, I mean, I don't know what to make of it. I mean, sometimes, yes, sometimes I think that space could be fake and gay, but then you look at those pictures and it's like, all right, that's that's interesting because it takes pictures of what our area of the universe looked like before it got here, and it's like, how are you even able to get that kind of information? But space is a fucking weird play student, and there's a lot of answers out there. You just gotta know how to get the answers, and I guess the James James Webb Telescope is one way. I mean, I don't know what to do with that information. You know, is that admitting big Bang? Or you know, is it admitting that there was a beginning? Some people say that there wasn't even ever a beginning, so whatever that is, I mean.
Speaker 1: I forget where I heard it said, but it was like, science makes a lot of sense, even even the most atheistic scientists out there. It all can make sense, but you have to account for at least one miracle in order for everything to make sense. Some may call it the Big Bang, and that's an overarching theme. But basically, like you said, nothing has ever not been right, Like all of this didn't come from just the nothingness. There had to have been something in the beginning at least in all measures of scientific academic name your fancy wordage, you have to at least account for the one miracle of the beginning of existence happening in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: If the beginning thing though, but if there ever was a beginning, you know, And there's an argument to be made on the other half or on the other side that like why are we to assume that there is a beginning and an end? You know, Like that's just the way our minds work. We watch a movie from beginning to end, we do our jobs from beginning to end, you know, and like all the different ways that you experience beginning and ending, and so that's kind of how our minds work. But like, if you think about it, that it has always been something has always been right, Like, there's no way that there was nothing and then there was something without something existing outside of that something or nothing in the first place. You can call that God, you can call that whatever the case may be. But it's either something existed outside of the nothing that allowed the something to happen, or the something has always existed, like that's the only two reasonable explanations, right.
Speaker 1: It's both at the same time, honestly, but I mean me with the religious side of it, it's very easy to see where I'm going next. But toance your point, yes, there had to be something existing outside of it, and something that has always existed. I'm with you one hundred percent, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so not even speaking about like the beginning or the creation of the universe. When you're talking about miracles, we're going to talk about literally life starting on Earth itself. Like I still to this day, I don't believe in the evolution theory because the the statistical improbability alone of again, not even the universe itself starting, but life starting and not getting constantly destroyed over and over and over again on a repreditive cycle. Because of how many different things could take us out. It's almost insane to think that there's not a actual purpose.
Speaker 1: So you say evolution that you disagree with. You're not talking about adaptation slowly over. You're talking about complete species jumps from things like this, okay, making.
Speaker 3: Sure, Yeah, Now, adaptations are are natural, and you can have some that develop very quickly, you can have some that are more exaggerated that take a longer time, Like the tribes for example, that can you know, hold their breath for twenty minutes underwater because their whole you know, tribe has been diving for food and uh right whatever for you know, a thousand years. Meanwhile, they're going to get better over time.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, most of humanity, if your brain doesn't get oxygen for four minutes, you start to suffer irreputable brain damage. Meanwhile, that tribe can go free diving for twenty minutes at a time. I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Now right, And fuck I lost my train of thought with that.
Speaker 1: Tom species jumping in evolution. How it's statistically impossible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, like I'm not even talking about just like black holes, because like we can talk about quasars, which are absolutely fucking terrifying. Like you that, if I'm not mistaken, that to this day is the most destructive thing that we have observed in the universe. You're talking about a massive, massive load of energy literally getting shot out of a black hole like a plasma cannon, and it travels at the speed of light or right at it. I would argue that if we were going to get hit by one they probably wouldn't see it until it was too late. I don't I don't care what anybody says, like for I still have a problem with them trying to estimate how we might get hit with electrical storms from the sun, right like the solar winds from solar flares all that, because you're talking about Earth rotates at thousand miles per hour, orbits the Sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour, solar system moving at four hundred and fifty thousand miles an hour, along with the galaxy moving at one point three million miles per hour. The there's just too much improbability there for you to tell me that, Like, you know, you can predict every single flare that we're going to come into contact with. I mean, not to mention some other flair that might be coming in from acause it continues to move if it doesn't have anything, you know, either absorbing it or impacting it or anything, because law of inertia continues to move, it'll it'll never stop until something interacts with it, So you can predict everything coming in like and it really bothers me whenever they try to talk about, you know, materials that are like a planet that's made out of a material or a meteor common or whatever that is so far away, or they can, you know, monitor what all these other planets are made out of. They literally still don't know if Saturn has a solid core or not, right, haven't. They haven't decided yet, So you have You can't decide that, but you can decide all these other things. Now, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: They still don't know of Jupiter, like I said earlier, as a gas giant, we don't like as we know it has a core now, right, yes, yes, now. The only reason for the longest time we thought that it was just a giant ball of gas is because the hurricane that's on it, which by the way, has been changing shape for the past few years. It's pretty wild. It went from an oval to more of a solid circle form and we still have no fucking clue why that is. But that's pretty much on the surface, and we just thought that since that is a swirling ball of gas, the rest of it must be a swirling ball of gas. No, it absolutely has a solid form, at least in the center of it, and we have no idea what that's made of, right, absolutely, man.
Speaker 3: So now we're gonna get into a part that I would say is going to be Jacob's least favorite part.
Speaker 2: Oh, so that means it's gonna be my favorite part.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like I like how I like how you scooed it out.
Speaker 2: You're like, all, let's go, Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: So numbers, okay, so we we know what variables are, right, So, like in an equation, a square plus b squared equals ce squared. Obviously A, b and C are variables. The issue is most people don't understand that numbers are also variables. So if you have the number two, right, two feet is different than two meters. Right, a meter is different than a foot. The two is the variable that is what can change. Right, And when we don't know all of the variables, the equation can looked correct, but it doesn't mean that it is so. Like for example, what is one plus one two? So if I have one pair of pants plus one pair of pants, I have two legholes at the bottom.
Speaker 1: You have two pairs of pants, but.
Speaker 3: I was looking for the amount of legholes at the bottom. But it can still be shown as one pair of pants plus one pair of pants. What you're saying is two one is a variable? Yes, contacts matters one hundred percent. And when we're in this kind of you know, universe, where there's so much context that we don't we still don't know about, you can't just simply say one plus one equals too, like in its simplest form, when we know what one and one represent, then yes, we can say that one plus one is two. But numbers are still a variable, same as A is a variable, B is a variable. And I think a lot of it is that science doesn't want to admit that. They want to admit that numbers are numbers instead of them being actual variables. They want to argue that they're very concrete. So, like a good example of this of a physicist, because numbers are variables, that means that they can be I'm not gonna say, manipulated, but misinterpreted. So in nineteen seventeen, Einstein was working on his general relativity equation, and his issue that he was running into was the equation was showing that the universe as it was moving would either collapse or expand. Because at the current time they thought the universe was static, they didn't think that it was still expanding. So he ended up having to force a constant lambdau, which is like the upside down the into the equation and it worked, and to a dramatic effect, he literally made the universe stop moving and the math worked.
Speaker 4: The issue is that later on.
Speaker 3: Edward Hubble made another test experiment that proved that Einstein was wrong and that the universe was continuing to move. Now, to further go into that issue, that constant now is being used in dark energy equations. Right when you don't know all the variables, you can't say the math is one hundred percent. And it's not like I say, it's not Einstein's fault because at the current time, the understanding was the universe was static, it wasn't moving. He didn't have all the variables. So he ended up making the numbers work, which you can do because again, numbers are variables.
Speaker 4: They're not concrete.
Speaker 2: Fudging the numbers so to say.
Speaker 3: And maybe not even that, because I would say that that adds a a malicious or yeah, a deceptive tone behind it. I think that science just like say straight line instead of oh well back to the pythagon pythagoreans.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 3: Ignorance, right, and yeah, it could be yeah, per definition, Yes, it could be ignorance of them just not knowing that, you know, the universe is moving. But the main issue is that it worked. So how many other equations, especially the physicists that we got going and now that you know they I'm not going to necessarily say that they haven't taken another look at like older equations, just to you know, rework them, see if there's different ways to work them, if there's things that we know about now that might be applicable to, you know, an equation that we had three hundred years ago. They may not be checking old math, so they may just be moving their ideas with flawed ideas. So it may not be them like just literally you know, being deceptive. It could just be them thinking they know what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Science is ever changing and ever evolving in that regard, but usually when a new theory replaces an old one, it can explain why the old theory was accepted for the time and show why this now replaces it.
Speaker 3: Right, right, So like that's literally what general and special relativity did to Newtonian gravity. So it it like Newtonian gravity, the math still works, but relativity explains it in a more detailed and perfect, so to speak.
Speaker 4: Away, so it just matched better.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, So basically the scientists they're doing their best. They're not necessarily trying to deceive anybody. Some might not, some might not. For sure, yeah we can't. We can't you know, tie everybody into the same thing. But you know, we might think, okay, well this is what science has discovered, and so we're like, all right, well the science is they clearly figured it out. They understand you know, certain formulas and they and they know all of that. But it's like that's what they know for our time. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's the truth. It's just the closest we were able to get to the truth in our allotted time of existence.
Speaker 3: Right, So, like, for example, we know that a majority of what we view as empty space is now mainly filled with dark energy, and dark energy is a newer concept that we still don't know a lot about, well, how many of the older equations worked because there was a dark energy variable in there that they didn't know about, right, you know, it is further expanding and further you know, it's mainly just about not necessarily like so for the flat Earth people, of saying like, oh, you're fucking stupid and lonely. Don't have that kind of attitude towards it and actually look at the work itself. See what you what knowledge we have now that might have changed our understanding of how things work, And a lot of it could be that, like there's so much stacked up that that would be too much rebuilding, Like they don't want to go back that far because for example, again like even though Newton's theories worked and relativity worked better, you know, maybe these old equations do work, but maybe there is a better understanding that we could have of it that could cause other things that you know, equation wise didn't work, they could not work.
Speaker 4: Sure, it's it's ever changing.
Speaker 3: That's what's really amazing about science and about physics. But I think a lot of them are just too resistant to change.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody wants to say trust the science, and it's like, dude, science isn't even necessarily looking to trust itself, Like that's not the goal of you know, trying to get to absolutes. It's not that, oh we trust it. So it's true, and that's why you know a lot of the people, especially within the flat Earth realm cannot fucking stand Neil de grass Tyson. I'm not even a flat earther, and I can't stand that asshole because it's just the the cockiness of I represent science and whatever you say is putrid. It's like your science is ever changing, so therefore you can't. How are you going to represent something that is constantly moving? You know, like it makes it's silly to me anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think I think a lot of why they put him on the front is because he does have a nice voice. He does have a a good show that he puts on to like keep people attracted, keep them entertained. But yes, his his such matter of fact way of speaking is really really annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that. I mean Bill Nye was the same way for a while, wasn't he. He still is that guy back in the day, back when we were kids watching Bill and Iy the science guy. Right, he was entertaining and it was fun and it was this type of thing. You listen to him now saying that gender is something that's on a spectrum and it's like, oh, okay, bro.
Speaker 2: He's not even And the thing is is that he's not even a scientist. That's the crazy thing about Bill Knight. You're a fucking actor, bro. You know what I'm saying, Like, you know, stay in your lane.
Speaker 3: I just I can't stand back to what I said before, Like I can't use the example of him not being a scientist, because, like we talked about, you know, the beginning, people weren't and there are still people today. Like I was gonna suggest y'all did a possibly an episode about this one guy. But he ended up making his own time machine. He was like this not gonna say isolated guy, but he he was very smart. He ended up, you know, looking up a bunch of information, stole a couple what are the things on the pull of the power line's called transformers. Yeah, he stole a couple of transformers to try to create his own maybe time machine, maybe teleporter. From report, he got arrested, got put in jail, got out, did it again.
Speaker 1: I would love to know, as a former electrician, what he was trying to do with step down transformers to try to make a time machine. I'm not saying he's crazy. I just want to know where his mind was at.
Speaker 3: He shut off the power to the entire city at one point in time, that's how much power he was pulling.
Speaker 2: Did he have to get that bad boy up to eighty eight miles an hour?
Speaker 3: That's what ee, My guy was going way faster than that. He apparently like teleported a hamster and then he ended up disappearing himself after his final experiment he did or whatever he vanished. They don't know where he went.
Speaker 1: Not trying to be a dick, but do we know for sure vapor right right, I would say, the transport a hamster or fucking vaporize it. Yeah, he then did the same thing to himself. I don't know.
Speaker 4: He very well could have, yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I mean there is a certain level of electrical power that literally if you touch it, like I don't even know if there's math to know what the calorie output to your body would be. But it's more like they may find a pinky nail, you know what I mean? Like that's real shit.
Speaker 3: It's like no, it's like a lot of people don't understand like how powerful some of the.
Speaker 4: Materials that we have are.
Speaker 3: Like for example, we had a X ray machine there at the shipyard that we would h X ray castings, and uh, these castings are like six foot thick, and when it shot it it could do a X ray shot in about five seconds. The entire walls of this room were lined with ropes because once it was turned on, you had three seconds to go to a wall pull that rope to shut it all down. If not, you would actually get blasted with so much radiation that you will have molecular death before your cells ever even have a chance to mutate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and people don't understand that that's that is real science.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's if I'm not mistaken, it might be the strongest X ray machine in the world.
Speaker 1: I believe it, ma'am.
Speaker 2: So just out of cure. Is this the data that you're talking about, Mike Markham, Yeah, okay, so it's a tiny article. I just want to understand a little bit more. But it says Mike market in.
Speaker 1: His face, he looks like he's bugging out of his mind right now. But at the same time, when you're operating this high of a level, I mean, what is normal at that point?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, bro, if you're teleporting yourself, you've probably seen some shit, you know what I'm saying. But bro, he looks like.
Speaker 1: He's seen that.
Speaker 3: There's also probably a lot of static in that room.
Speaker 2: Probably yeah, no doubt, so, it says Mike Markham, the man who worked on a time machine and then mysteriously disappeared. There are many stories in the world about very ingenious people who have tried to create incredible technological devices capable of achieving what the scientific community tells us is impossible. This is the case of Mike Markham, a man who tried to create a time machine in his backyard, but it mysteriously disappeared in early nineteen ninety five. Mike Madman Markham, he looks like the Madman. He attempted to build a time machine and in the backyard of his home in Stanbury, Missouri. He began creating a device called the Jacob's Ladder and then it gets into the strained mechanism. He used a modified compact disc laser to reduce the air resistance between two poles. This would produce a continuous arc. You saw an unusual result when you turned the device on. There was a heat mark like you would see on hot pavement, but it was circular in shape, like a vortex. So he decided to throw a sheet metal bolt through the vortex to see what the effect would be and what would happen. He claims that it disappeared for about a half a second and reappeared a few feet away a second later. At the time, he was only twenty one years old and a student studying electrical engineering. Compared to his friends, you could say that Markham was quite intelligent. Apparently, Markham tried to build a time machine because he wanted to get future winning lottery numbers, as they all do. However, it had one problem. It needed a lot of energy to work. After some more testing, the CD laser caught fire. He figured that if he were to rebuild the machine again, he might as well use larger transformers. His original plan was to buy the transformers, but they were quite expensive. He resorted to the alternative. The local power plant had six old transformers, so Markham stole six transformers weighing over three hundred pounds at a Saint Joseph Lytton power generating station in King City, Missouri. While testing his experience, he caused a massive blackout in several blocks of his neighborhood. Moments later, Gentry County Sheriff Eugene Loopfer arrested him on a warrant at his home on January twenty ninth, nineteen ninety five, for stealing the transformers. His purpose is revealed. After several months in prison, Markham was released and then he was invited to be Art Bell's guest on Coast to Coast, Oh Shit. Another Art Bel guest there, Mike told the story of the screw and his plans to build a time machine. He promised that from now on he would do it legally. Markham told Art that he still had plans to do another experiment, but he had no money or spare parts. During the interview, he gave out his phone number in received NonStop calls for three days. The show really helped mark him a lot because many listeners shared ideas, funding, and spare parts needed to build his long awaited device. With this help and donations from his listeners, his next time machine project was more powerful and much larger than the last. Although the original engine ran at a kilowatt rate, this time it was designed for three megawatts because he wanted to test the machine himself. Additionally, Markham instaught a rotating magnetic field similar to the one used by the US military in the Philadelphia experiment. He said, rotating magnetic fields are more effective and efficient. Art Bell had Mike Markham as a guest again a year later. Markham claimed to be experimenting with a more sophisticated time machine. The electromagnetic vortex was large enough for a man to enter. The interview ended with Markham stating that he was about to generate the desired amount of voltage to make the machine work. When asked what he would what he would take with him if he were able to travel back in time, Mike said that he would take his cell phone, and at the end of the show, Mike decided to give his address instead of his phone number. During Markham's second and final appearance on The Art Bell Show in nineteen ninety six, he said that he had thirty days to complete his cool time machine. Since then, nothing has been heard from Mike Markham. There are many rumors about him on various forums, theorizing about his possible fate. Shortly after Markham's disappearance, a listener called into The Art Bell Show to tell him about a strange story. A strange story that he had come across. In the nineteen thirties, police found a dead man on a California beach. He was crushed to death in a strange metal tube. The man was unrecognizable and the mysterious device was found near his body. The caller said the device looked like a cell phone. Was this man's corpse Markham himself, It's impossible to determine.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, my god here. In two thousand and five, Mike resurfaced on the Coast to Coast, claiming he was alive and well, but his house in equipment were destroyed in the fire. And then in twenty sixteen he moved to Hawaii and launched a GoFundMe campaign to try to recreate his experiment. And he's not been heard from since.
Speaker 3: And maybe he started the fires.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, the Maui fires were started by Mike Markham trying to jump into the future again. But at the same time, he's gone silent since twenty sixteen, So is it possible that he was able to complete the experiment and make the time.
Speaker 3: Jump at a It could also be because of maybe some kind of gravitational force. Maybe he died but also lived.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's in that uh, in that Matthew McConaughey dimension.
Speaker 3: It could be my guy literally went to Mike. My guy literally went to jail and said, when y'all let me out, I'm just gonna do it again.
Speaker 1: Fucking fucking do it again. And I mean, dude, if you look at the picture of this guy, I mean he clearly if he was going to school for electrical engineering, he was trying to do this. He had some sort of brain power. He he he looks.
Speaker 3: All he needed that all he needed was white hair and some hair gel and literally Doc Jones.
Speaker 1: Give him a lab coat and let him be an alcohol like that motherfucker is rick.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I love it people that don't have the title of scientists like they they do crazy shit all the time, and a lot of time it works.
Speaker 1: So there's also a lot of times in those experiments, not just with electricity, but there's a lot of times when shit really goes south when people fuck around like that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely was that one.
Speaker 1: It was like a middle school kid that accidentally created a nuclear reactor in his backyard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was another guy that created one on purpose. And then oddly enough, in shop classes, people accidentally create hydrogen bombs like pretty often, like just small, but they still have a pretty good destructive force. And I was I was very upset when I first started getting into the conspiracy community and I found out about the Philadelphia experiment. So my grandfather was working at the shipyard at the time, which the one he was working out is actually right across the river from the one that the ship teleported too. And then went back and I asked him. You know, first of all, I'm I waited a little bit because I was a little bit sketched out about asking my very very Christian grandfather if he heard anything about the ship that teleported. So finally, once I got the balls to ask him about it, he sadly he didn't remember hearing anything about it.
Speaker 1: Why Christianity doesn't have a dog in the fight on transportation.
Speaker 3: Old old Christianity views like Bible thumper, like to the max of uh that is dinner table or you're gonna get possibly backhanded.
Speaker 2: Yeah it must be the devil, Yeah, gotcha, those types.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He I mean, everybody gets older better with age, and he he mellowed out. And I think a lot of it too, was not necessarily him actually being like that, but me being a young kid and seeing like a stern man, it just gave me that vibe kind of like you you know, you don't want to bring any dumb shit to your grandpa, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 3: So going on to the Coriolis effect, So there's a lot of aspects that go into this, Like you could talk about weather patterns, you could talk about how the rotation might go into affecting a projectile's path. I really wish that they would actually separate these two things because like, yes, it's caused by the same thing to say, but it I feel like there really is a separation between weather patterns and projectiles.
Speaker 1: There is. Wait, I've never heard this be equated to equal things.
Speaker 3: Right, and it's a I guess like the effect can cause them both and that's why they lope it into the same thing. But I'm gonna be honest. As far as the weather patterns, I think it is pretty easy to say that it could be temperature differences along with pressure differences that cause storms in different areas to rotate in different directions with cooler errors coming up. So as far as the flat earth thing goes, I feel like they might have accidentally fell into like an easy one there.
Speaker 1: You've seen the experiment with the water on one side of the equator, versus the other. And then on the equator right.
Speaker 3: Where it goes down like how it actually rotates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like stops the water and you see it stagnant. He pulls the plug out the bottom, and on one side of the line it goes one way, he stops it and does it. On the other side it goes the other way. And if you go on the equator, there's no spin. It just goes straight down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's been proven to be fake. It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It has to do with the actual shapes and where the water is poured in at and how the angles and directions of the drains work. Same thing with the toilets. So that's actually not the Coriolis effect whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I'm not No, not the way he pours it in and then hits it, like he puts a little thing in the middle of divider and stops it and he like waits for him to get completely stagnant and then pulls it from the bottom. That's been proven false. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: And then as far as the projectile.
Speaker 3: I I will admit that projectiles definitely do have a Magnus effect to him, maybe not as much as some of the more spherical things. Like whenever you throw like a curveball. I guess that would be the easiest way to uh describe it. Magnus effect to where there's a pressure difference on the other side which causes it to curve. I would say that projectiles do have a Magnus effect, but because of their actual like streamline, I'm going to say it's probably not a lot so that I would find it hard to believe that they would prove the projectile thing as not being caused by rotation. Now, whether they want to say the flat disc itself is rotating, I mean, however they want to say it, because like I said, I'm I'm pointing out holes on both sides.
Speaker 1: My thing with the Coriolis effect with as far as projectiles go, take away rifles, any kind of those shots look at like artillery, right, look at like naval batteries, things like this. They absolutely have to account for the rotation of the earth. When it's a long shot like over my not you know, a couple thousand meters even like it has to be a very long shot to even make that worth it.
Speaker 3: But at that point in time, you're talking about, oh, we we can get into it after this, because I'm gonna end up getting into curvature after this.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is from JOHNS Hopkins, Yeah, Johns Hopkins newsletter. But it says water does indeed indeed drain clockwise clockwise fuck me, in the Southern hemisphere. It also drains counterclockwise in the Southern Hemisphere. In fact, it drains whichever way it desires, it desires, regardless of geographical locale. M So there you go, debummed.
Speaker 3: Right, So what we know about curvature is that it's eight inches per miles squares right, allegedly.
Speaker 4: Allegedly. Fuck.
Speaker 3: I always try to remember what the the ancient alien guys say.
Speaker 4: But aliens, yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: I love that guy.
Speaker 1: I love like he became a meme and then found a way to capitalize on that and now he just goes around to comic cons and just does the thing and like makes the money. I am not mad at him for that, Like.
Speaker 3: Good for him, you know, no, absolutely not. So one thing that I find interesting about this I remember was it was it Dave that brought up that picture that he had to where the city skyline was like so far of a distance away from him, and they would say like it was because of a superior mirage. That was the reason why you could see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I remember him saying it for sure. I don't know if he's the first to come up with this, but we definitely had that conversation for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if anybody has a picture that they actually want to test this on and they can know the distance between like where you took the picture and where that you know building is, so of course we have the equation for curvature to determine like how far down it will be. We actually have two different equations for the superior mirage. We have a simplified one which can be used for everyday typical weather like where you have just your standard sunny day, not really high humidity or not really high like you know, moisture in the air, storms coming in, whatever. And then we have the complicated equation where you start factoring and the different things that can reflect, refract light, all of that stuff. In your typical fashion of having the simplified equation, it really only increases the mirage that you see by a couple feet, like if you have like a eighty foot building that you're seeing, and it should be like say, for instance, ten ten feet below the curvature on your typical day, you're not going to see that. It would have to be the weather would actually have to be almost so bad that you weren't going to see it to begin with because of the amount of shit in the air. So I wish I could actually like get all of that information. I tried to find it, but I didn't remember how long ago it was. But then again you would have to go through what kind of humidity they had at the time. So if you're someone like in you know that time to where you take that picture, you want to see whether you should be able to see that or not because of a superior mirage. There's a simple equation for it, and I can tell you that a lot of the time you shouldn't see it because, like I said, it to the max it could It could double the height of the building. Like if you had an eighty foot building and the weather was that bad to where it is refracting that much, Yeah, it could now be a one hundred and fifty foot building, like meaning that you see, you know, sixty feet going above the horizon. But for a typical day, yeah, it's only going to go up maybe a foot and I so I remembered one of the situations you were talking about, was what was that admiral that was associating Corrielist effect with him hitting his shots?
Speaker 1: Chung Lee. Yeah, so I I should say that. And that's not his real name. It was a nickname because he kind of had the squinty eyes and ya, but he wrote with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that actually made me go into a whole entire investigation of that situation itself. So oh yeah, and at I couldn't find where he was attributing the Coriolis effect to like him hitting the shots. But I was like, I know for a fact that Jacob has probably seen and read an immeasurable amount more than me on military shit. So I got no doubt in my mind that's somewhere like they have him saying that, because he probably did. But I actually started doing the distance that they were taking the shots, the radar effects at the time, all of that stuff, because World War two was actually a revolutionary time as far as naval battles, because that was the war that we had the most battles at night, meaning that we relied more on radar for those situations. We had like all of the US battleships had new guns put on them that were completely like a whole new grade above what we had before. Yeah, so I ended up looking at a list of all of the different naval battles that they had at the time. So because of nighttime battles, because of new armament, they of course were taking way longer shots than what they typically would. So for example, the longest shot confirmed shot that anybody had it was thirty two thousand yards, So that ends up being two hundred and twenty feet.
Speaker 4: Below the horizon.
Speaker 3: You could say that maybe they just accidentally fired, but I'm gonna tell you now there there's no way in hell that you knew that that boat was there to begin with. Because the thing is, and like I told you before, yes, all of the people that try to measure curvature with light, that doesn't fucking work because we know for a fact light bends with gravity. Sonar bounces all around, and it also will get affected by gravity to some extent. Radar itself working off of microwaves, those do not get affected by gravity, you could say, either at all or barely whatsoever. That's why we can calculate like solar rays and stuff like that to the extent that we can. The issue is is that the radar that they had mounted to the top of the ship that they had that is also not going to see two hundred and twenty feet over the curvature. So there's no fucking way you knew that what was there.
Speaker 1: He was using it. The example I was talking about was him using it to hit land buildings and things like that. So he started he revolutionized the way that naval artillery is used to affect the ground troops. And don't get me wrong, he also won a slew of naval battles ship to ship warfare. But he was basically using the long guns on the naval ship to be artillery from the sea. So he was hitting a stagnant target by using the measurements, and he didn't he didn't attribute his success strictly to the Coriolis effect. The thing was that he was so far away from this target that if he was just shooting it like it was stagnant, he was missing when he started accounting for and leading the target based off of where it would be when you account for the hangtime with the projectile, which we would now call the Coriolis effect, where it's going to be that's where that came from.
Speaker 3: Right, and yeah, and that makes sense. This is the ones that I was looking at. These were all like naval battles ship versus ship.
Speaker 4: So a ship that.
Speaker 3: Is two hundred and twenty feet below curvature, your radar is not seeing it. You're not seeing it because obviously even with a sphear of mirage, like you're not gonna it's not gonna be going up that high.
Speaker 1: Would my planes be able to radio back and give you the exact location on those though?
Speaker 3: That could be possible, but that was not in the reports.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, and it's it's not an aircraft carry he was only destroyer.
Speaker 4: Ya.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I figured there would be communication throughout it's like a long ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there could be, but it's it's not just this was the longest one. The average was about twenty thousand yards where they were getting confirmed hits. That leaves curvature to about eighty to one hundred feet, which is still higher than the tallest ship during the during World War Two was the Yamamoto, which was about seventy feet without antennas, and antennas are too small with the rounded bars and all of that to accurately reflect back radar.
Speaker 2: So the eighty to one hundred feet or the two hundred feet that you're talking about, that would be the height at which it wouldn't be you know, wide eighty two one hundred feetorwo hundred feet you're talking about. They would have to angle that bullet or whatever they're shooting almost downward, or have some kind of peace of mind that would say, all right, I'm gonna arch this bullet up so high to account for the two hundred feet of curvature of where they're at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: So I was watching a video of this guy. He ended up writing a long range shooting like book. Basically whenever he was going into like using the Coriolis effect, it the Corellils effect itself, even whether you have a small round or something as large as what they were using on the ships at the time, the effects of the Coriolis effect on these actual rounds going through the air. Yes, if the earth is rotating, it does have an effect on it. But you're talking about a very minuscule effect comparative to wind patterns, comparative to you know, air pressures, comparative to any other thing affecting those So like the classic examples of the guys that were that have like the longest like actual rifle shots, like you know, of course American, I'm bringing up Chris Kyle. All of their shots one, none of them ever hit the person on the first shot.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 3: Never once were they actually accounting for Coriolis effect. They were actually measuring wind speeds, measuring where their other shot hit. Because it it literally was like like you remember whenever we were younger and we were fucking playing tanks on computer, you know, in fucking school and shit, and you shoot your first shot and you see where it was, and then you're adjusting it.
Speaker 4: You know, that's what.
Speaker 3: Them and their spotter are doing. It's you're not going to hit that shot on the first try, obviously if you're shooting at you know, two thousand yards, because there's so much there's so many other variables that are affecting it other than the Coriolis effect itself. Now, if you're shooting at a target like what Jacob was talking about, to where one they are not only stationary, but you obviously can can You're going a lot lot longer distance of like thirty thousand yards, yeah, obviously at that point in time, you want to do Coriolis effect type equations to figure out where it can go. But there's so many other factors that go into it. But my main issue is the curvature itself, not even talking about the Coriolist effect, but the curvature of like, you know, you taking a thirty to twenty thousand yard shot, you know you're talking about one hundred to two hundred feet of curvature of you not seeing that ship whatsoever, of most of the things being at nighttime, I'm just none of the information was there about maybe you know, aerial assistance or another ship being in the area. So I will look further into it to see if they have anything in there about it, but as of right now, I did not see anything in there about that.
Speaker 1: So he actually had to get with the Naval Ordinance Group and tell them that their charts were incorrect because he was able to accurately make shots at ten miles away and they were saying that can't be because these charts show this, and he was like, Okay, I guess I'm fucking wrong. Hey, let me know what's about to happen, and this, you know, I'm telling you the man was another level of weaponized autism.
Speaker 3: And I'm not gonna lie to you. I also thought of the idea of is this science being wrong or is this military pledging numbers? Yeah, you know, kind of like, oh, look at how big this fucking fish I caught.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, Look I'll tell you what. Go check out the fat electrician. He did a video on ching Lee and he talked about how this happened over the course of time where basically the Navy had to decide, look, if the man said he's doing this, let him fucking go. Because he had a lot of haters. He had a lot of people that were saying like, oh, that can't be well, that's why do you need those types of guns on that ship. He's like, cause I fucking said, so, now give me what I asked for. And then he kept getting w's So they were like, hey, hey, we're just gonna let your man rock because in that time, yeah, you still had the old school military ways of things where they wanted to structure in the order and you have to do this and get it approved by these people and do And then there was the guys that were like, hey, listen, listen, is he winning, then let him fucking ride. So it was I highly advise people to go check him out. Also, I'll shamelessly plug him the Fat Electrician on YouTube. Go subscribe. He's fucking great and he's hilarious. But anyway, yeah, no, you go, that's a it.
Speaker 3: It's kind of an up, up and down of like figuring out, you know, when you're looking at documents like this, because I mean, obviously we know that history may not all be alive, but there's definitely lies in there. So what does it matter if you know they confirmed a shot that you know, wasn't as far as they actually said it was, especially because I think the longest one actually wasn't a American ship if I'm not mistaken, It was a Japanese ship that actually hit that distance.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: I mean, there is a lot of factors that would go into that, like you know, obviously the weight of the bullet, the force in whenever that force starts to die, there's gonna you know, you have to add that kind of math into it. And then there's also like the atmosphere and you're dealing with mist off the oceans and the winds that are all coming in. So for this guy just to say, oh yeah, I was. I was calculating the Coriolis effect, and every time I was pinpoint spot on, it's like, all right there, gipper, I'm just gonna take a word for it at that point.
Speaker 1: But at the same time it hits a hit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: And I interestingly enough, a lot of the time back then, with it being more nighttime battles, there was a lot more friendly fire. M So who's to say who was claiming shots that they didn't even shoot. So this is one part that I was actually I started doing and more investigating in because I'm not gonna say that I want to.
Speaker 4: Encourage the Flat Earth.
Speaker 3: Group, but I do want to try to point them in more physics directions. So like, for example, through the theory of general relativity, we understand that the Earth doesn't have to be spinning to have gravity. It doesn't necessarily have to be a certain shape to have gravity.
Speaker 4: It just needs to be heavy as fuck.
Speaker 3: So you know, you could have whatever type of shape that you could argue that if it does have corners, then it could create some kind of gravitational anomalies to where you would have a you know, a spike of gravity in this area because of the shape or indent that it is leaving in space time itself. But we know, I don't understand how they can confirm this one hundred percent still this day, because we've been what twelve I think it's twelve miles into the crust. That's the furthest we've actually physically gone. But we know our core is mainly made up of iron and nickel, right, and these two, along with the other things that are in there being heated up at a large fucking amount. They're hot of shit, creating currents inside of more dense things you know, of course going to the bottom or to the center. I guess you could say lighter things going to the top. It creates convection currents which interacts with the outer core, which then causes a dynamo effect, and that effect causes the actual elector magnetic field that we get, right, which actually the the Earth is considered to be a dipole magnet. Yeah, the field itself is actually called a longitudinal field. The way it goes is magnetism on the outside flows from north to south, and then on the inside flows south to north.
Speaker 4: The issue like.
Speaker 1: A double toroid image Jonathan, do you pull up all the time if you were to equate that to the magnetism of the Earth. I think that's kind of what you're going with here.
Speaker 3: And that's what can you can you pull that up real quick because I'm trying to remember what it looked like.
Speaker 1: Like a donut basically with the Earth not at the center, but kind of it's like a doughnut that is within and eating the Earth at the same time. Yeah, and I've always and that's the thing too, Like you said, the whole if the Earth had corners like it could have its own gravity, and if it was big enough, which is true. But if this was the Earth and gravity being what we know now, and mass and these things being what it is, the heaviest point of it would be at the center. And if that was the case, the gravity from all sides would collapse itself to this essentially.
Speaker 3: And we are actually about to get into that because there is an issue that I have with modern science.
Speaker 4: So the issue with the.
Speaker 3: Toy, I'm gonna fuck up saying it to tor Rope, please thank you, all right, got you, Doug. So I'm curious as to what is causing the separation there of the negative and positive field, because through magnetism, we know that those two would actually flow together.
Speaker 1: Would that be the same as saying, what's causing the separation between a north pole and a south pole on a magnet.
Speaker 3: Well, that's basically what that's the So the field right here is exactly what we have, except of the separation through the middle.
Speaker 1: But a magnet has a middle point, right that is not north or south. Now it's like that very line that we would maybe think of maybe the equator or am I completely off base here?
Speaker 3: No, So there there is a even flow. So there is no like literal, no magnetism part at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's true. When you put a magnet in the middle of some iron shavings, they create the toroids, but there's no line in the middle.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, right, So this, this field itself would actually flow into itself and it would go if you flip it upside down. That's actually what we would have because we know that the poles have switched whatever. That's why the so our geographic north pole is actually our magnetic south pole. Mm. That's why you see like the flow actually goes from the bottom up. It's because it flows from north to south on the outside and south to north on the inside.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: It's actually the same as the like the human energy field. Not to get too woo woo here, but I know that like during like if you do like some certain kind of guided meditations and you imagine that there is some kind of energy that is going from the top of your head down through your body down to your feet, and then you're supposed to picture that that energy is going through you and around you and then back up through the top again. And you know that's just like I don't know, I like that kind of shit.
Speaker 4: That's so yeah.
Speaker 3: So scientifically, that's how we know magnetism itself works. That's literally how it works, which is weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's another fun fact. Did you know that literally everything can be magnetized.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything.
Speaker 3: So magnetism all it is is a organization of particles. That's why if you smack something that's magnetic super fucking hard with like a hammer or whatever, it actually will reduce the magnetism because you're shaking up the particles. If you heat it up, then it completely right, right, because the particles start moving around because heat is energy. Particles have energy, they move around more so they become unorganized. So magnetism is only all it is is the particles becoming aligned and orientated. So you can magnetize a piece of wood anything. You just have to have a strong enough magnetizing force. So like for example, when you do magnetic are electromagnetic testing with like empty to test welds for like defects, cracks, whatever. So the Earth itself has a at the poles a sixty microtesla's magnetic force, Like that's how strong the magnetic field is at the equator. It's about thirty. That is relatively weak for a magnetic field like something we hold in our hand can easily put out like one hundred, two hundred, seven hundred microteslas. We have things that put out mega teslas. So actually, if the another odd fact, if the Earth's magnetic field was strong enough, it would actually start collecting iron inside of the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 4: Because that gap.
Speaker 3: So magnetism flows across the surface first and then it starts bas clee bowing out. So we have magnetism all across the surface of the planet that actually will create a new there and there is a new north and south pole inside of gaps. So for example, the Grand Canyon, so there is actually another north and south pole inside of that. But the issue is that the magnetic field is so weak that it's it's not going to be strong enough to pull anything to it.
Speaker 1: Wow, I've never heard that before. You're talking about like when you bring a compass down there starts going to a different direction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it because of you. So if you go to the.
Speaker 3: I think it's the north side, because of how our magnetic field works. If the magnetic field inside of wherever you're at is stronger, yes, it could end up showing north as being south.
Speaker 1: Wow. That is insane.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there you go. Anything can be magnetized. You can take a piece of plastic and you know, put it up. The issue is, so we have something called a Hysteresis sloop, which is an equation that involves like how easily something can be magnetized, how long it'll stay magnetized, how easy does it give up. Magnetism can be associated with time, It could be associated with outside forces, some things like just magnetic elements that we have themselves. They absolutely fucking love being magnetized so much that they align and orientate their own molecules to become magnetized.
Speaker 1: In general, you're teaching me new stuff here, bro, I've only heard of haystoricity being talked about with like an instrumentation. You have certain metals that will give and bend and give and bend, and after a while, because of historicity, the metal will crack and the instrument will need to be changed out more or less a fancy term for the wear and tear, correct, right, right?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, so we have a it's a loop that I think the beginning part is the ease at which it can be magnetized. The second part is how well it holds that magnetism, and then the third part is how quickly it will release that magnetism. So, yes, you can magnetize a for example, a piece of wood. It's just once you get rid of that magnetizing force, it'll probably get rid of the magnetism so fast that you wouldn't be able to use it as a magnet.
Speaker 1: And if I'm not mistaken, conductivity and magnetism aren't necessarily related, but they are kind of connected in some way.
Speaker 3: Right. There's there's so many fields across science that are so closely related that like yeah, they could easily go hand in hand like those two, or like sound waves comparative to light waves comparative to electromagnetic waves, Like yeah, I mean you're talking about three things that we all measure with frequency, right.
Speaker 1: I guess that's true. When we start talking about things that are measured or at least observed in wave form, it can start to like Jonathan says, it may not be the same, but it rhymes if you will.
Speaker 3: Right, And I would argue that they are the same for different purposes. So like, for example, we know that light travels really well and it bounces around really well, but it doesn't penetrate really well. We know that sound doesn't travel all that well unless it's through a really good medium, but it penetrates really well. We also know that electromagnetism is kind of really the best of everything. It goes through where they well, it penetrates really well. I would say that there's there's different purposes of it, like we talked about before with them doing laser therapy, and then you know you're using a light source measured in frequency not given there are different other like you know, things that go into it with pulse rates and focus beams and shit like that. But you're you're still using light waves to heal. But we have matt rife using sound waves to heal. One of them goes through your skin, one of them doesn't, right, I mean, we could have different different things that do the same for different reasons.
Speaker 1: Heat is another one, right, that's also measured in waves, and it transfers very differently depending on the medium that you're talking about with it.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you, harm or And then that's another fun fact, y'all. I don't know if I've ever heard I'll talk about this before, but did you know that cold doesn't exist?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just the absence of heat. Yeah, it's kind of doesn't exist. It's the absence of light, or even it doesn't exist, it's the absence of good yea.
Speaker 3: So it's it's literally the so as far as cold, as far as darkness, both of them are the absence of energy. Wow. Yes, indeed, So back to what we were talking about with the core, and so we know it's iron and nickel. It creates the electromagnetic field. Uh, this is a very interesting thing. So as you go deeper into the Earth, the less gravity gets, meaning that once you get to the core, gravity is actually very minimal because the majority of the mass is above you, and as you get to the actual center there is absolutely no gravity whatsoever.
Speaker 1: So real quick, you're talking about on land, correct, because in the water, the deeper you go down, we're talking more of pressure on all sides.
Speaker 4: Two different things, right right.
Speaker 1: I'm just making sure we're on the same conversation. You're talking about if you were too, hypothetically try to dig a hole of China. Yes, I understand some possible, but for the example, bear with me talking about if we were to dig a ten mile deep hole. You're saying that at the bottom of that ten miles into the Earth's crust, there would be a least or excuse me, less gravitational pull on you than if you were at sea level.
Speaker 4: Yes, wow, yeah, so I actually heard that before.
Speaker 3: They I don't, I don't necessarily think it is one hundred percent true, but they say that like where we are, like right at the edge of the crust is where gravity is the strongest, and the further we go up, the weak Here it gets because I understand there they're saying, because obviously there is no actual solid mass above us, and as you go further down, there is less mass causing a gravitational well. So like that well, the further you go down, the less the well is actually affecting you.
Speaker 1: Do we actually know how different that is? I assume it's like negligible but also measurable, similar to atmosphere pressure at sea level versus atmosphere pressure at the peak of a mountain. It's noticeable on a like with an instrument or something calibrated to register it. But it's not like we as human beings, if you were at one point versus the other, it wouldn't be something you would really feel that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I know there are some very deep underground installments that we have across the world to where I would be very interested to see if there are measurable effects of that.
Speaker 1: That is interesting.
Speaker 3: But wow, one of my issues with this is so theory relativity. We understand core the Earth, there's no gravity, so you no longer have denser materials sinking to the bottom, but you still have a centrifical force. So how are we actually creating convection currents caused by sinking of more denser materials and hotter materials moving around to interact with the outer core to create the dynamo effect to create the magnetic field. If density doesn't matter. Density doesn't matter without gravity, right, Like density is a part of gravity. Density and mass are the same, like I, I don't care what anybody says, the same thing. So mass doesn't matter without like actually having a force there. So how is there that convection current whenever there's no gravity in there?
Speaker 1: So? Could it be because they are so hot? It's more or less like they're boiling unto themselves and creating their own current, creating their own spin, so to speak. And I'm not saying that, like I know this is purely hypothetical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that could be.
Speaker 3: But the issue is is that they've actually So this is one of the I think flat earth arguments about rotation, because rotation does have a little bit to do with the gravitational pull and the density of the materials to where it Without the rotation, you can't have the magnetic field because that outer core rotating again, because obviously there's a liquid underneath it, whether it is incredibly fucking dense because of pressure, that interaction between the liquid and the solid rotating. That is what's causing the actual dynamo effect and the electrical current to be created.
Speaker 1: So think about it like a.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say, like the same thing as us having static through the atmosphere, because the atmosphere is creating friction comparative to the surface of the Earth. Yes, it's the same action, but inside of there, but with no gravity.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I guess, like, uh shit, have yo seen those as a kid? Do you remember seeing those little plastic eyeballs that like you could roll across the ground, but the eyeball inside of it was liked in oil, and the eyeball didn't move, but you were able to slide across the ground. So it's something more akin to this.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say so, because you're you're still talking about two metals. So the the density of the iron compared to the nickel. Nickel helps go up, iron helps go down. Without gravity, you don't have that sinking or rising, and you actually only have the it. So the centrifugal force is very small because it being so far in. You know, we bulge out at the equator because of that, because the further you go out, the more of a force you experience from it. But on the inside. It's still there, it's just not as strong. But now, when you're talking about in a zero gravity environment, it doesn't have to be strong to create a you know, force to push everything out to the outside. Okay, So I'm actually I find an issue with this, and I'm trying, like I said, I'm trying to give not necessarily flat Earth, there's a a motive, but like maybe kind of push them more into a physics based understanding of things to where they can actually fight fire with fire, because I want them to explain this to me. I haven't seen anything about this. So we know that there's no gravity. We know that centrifugal force acts without gravity no matter what, so that force is easy to overcome the minimal gravity there, so that there's no current created. All of the dense materials are going to be scattered to the outside wall of the inner core, so there's not going to be any convection currents.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. I don't think I've heard any flat earthers say that they believe that there's iron and nickel inside of the Earth. And again I'm not saying that's a throw shade to all the flat earthers, most of them, from what we have had conversations about and everything, don't believe that there's molten metal anywhere beneath our feet.
Speaker 2: They don't think that it's paper thin or anything like that either, Like no, no, no, I don't want to make assumptions as to what they believe is underneath, you know.
Speaker 3: And I think that's what issue a lot of physicists have is like they look at the disc model instead of just understanding that they're talking about the surface being flat or even just flat ish. Maybe it doesn't have to be completely level, but they can keep looking at it as a just a fucking CD disc flying through space.
Speaker 2: It's like the argument of like which one's better Republican or Democrat, like you know, like the flat earth versus the globe eirth. And it's like so many people are so caught up in these two dichotomies that they will argue on behalf of whatever their belief is to the day they die. And I don't think that it's I mean, I if you look at a lot of the math that the globe eirth says is the reason why we are on a globe, like a lot of it doesn't really make sense, you know, like, and that's something that the flat earthers are always thrown out. And I think personally that's why a lot of flat earthers kind of conversations get censored or shadow band and stuff like that, because they might not be right, but they are nitpicking enough at the globe model that people don't want that kind of stuff to even be looked into, you know, like for example, like the whole eight inches per mile squared thing, Okay, you know, maybe that's just wrong. It could still be a globe model and the math behind the eight inches per miled squared could just be wrong. Like that's also possible. And what about the idea of like could it still be a globe but just way bigger than we thought it would be?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Is that disproving the globe? Not disproving a globe, but it's disproving the model that we have of the globe. So I think that there's shit like that as to why you know that there are going to people be people that disagree on both sides because there are a lot of things that do make sense on a flat earth and there are a lot of things that make sense on a globe Earth. And it's just, you know, you got to get rid of a lot of the verbiage. I think you know, whenever you start.
Speaker 3: Naming that's pointed in their direction, right right.
Speaker 1: Right, shadow banning flat Earthers. Their content is all over the place, certainly.
Speaker 4: Not gonna lie to flatter earth.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, go ahead, No, I was gonna say, search flat earth on Google, and every single one there's not a pro flat earth website anywhere, Like you have to go on the tenth page to find a pro flat earth website. So that's shadow banning.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm matter of fact, I've never gone to Google for that. Usually if you go to YouTube and type in flat earth, like it pops right the fuck up.
Speaker 2: But I got you on No, No, and even on on YouTube, it'll be the same thing. It's debunking flat Earth. It's like, no, I didn't ask for you to debunk flat Earth. I'm just looking for flat earth videos.
Speaker 1: Wait right, Okay, so you should I look up flat earth or like proven flat Earth or like you know what I mean? Because if I was to look up uh something else that is by the vast majority of people seen to be false on Google, I would find debunkings before actual So like, how should I search this up? Because so if the flat Earthers are being shadow band like, I want to know about it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the algorithms. So it used to be you'd be able to go on Google or you'd be able to go on YouTube and you type in flat earth and you're gonna see Eric Dubay, You're gonna see all of the big names that are within like the flat earth kind of community, David Weiss and shit like that. Right now, let me just share this. So I just typed in. I didn't move anything. All I did was type flat earth on YouTube. Look at this smiling friends flat Earth. It's an adult swim thing. Flat Earth Guru debunked ten things all flat Earth are, say.
Speaker 1: Yessor Dave. He Professor Dave's kind of a dick, Actually not kind of he is a.
Speaker 2: Dick, right, But basically it's like a lot of it. See Neil deGrasse Tyson demonstrates absurdity of flat Earth, and so everything is kind of pointing you in the direction of if you research this and you believe this, the majority of the masses are going to make fun of you and disagree with you. Well, that's not what I researched. I researched flat Earth, like I'm not looking for debunking things and the same thing, like let's check out Google right flat Earth.
Speaker 1: But it's also because, like you said, the algorithm, most people when they search flat Earth don't believe. Most people on Earth don't believe flat Earth, So the algorithm would of course put it in the direction of showing debunking versus proving.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm telling you something right now, dude, Like it was like twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, maybe twenty six I want to say probably twenty sixteen is whenever I really started looking deep into flat Earth. It wasn't hard to find any information on it. Like it's not. It wasn't hard on the main platforms, Google, on YouTube. All I did was type in flat earth on Google. Flat earthers? Why they believe what they believe? The flat earth theory is evidence? Is it evidence based? Why are there flat earthers? You know, like the flat earth conspiracy on CNN and BBC flat Earth? How did YouTube help spread a conspiracy? And it's like everything is debunking it. And that's the point. It's not necessarily that, Oh, there's more globbers that are out there looking to debunk flat Earth. It's that if that's what I wanted, I would to type that in, you know. And so that's the algorithm. It's it's the algorithm of teaching you almost like a it's a suggestion, you know, like I do the hypnosis. I could give you a suggestion and you might see something, right, But this is saying that the suggestion is that flat earth is fake and it's been debunked already on the first setive.
Speaker 3: Instead of you looking at information as to why flat Earth could exist, I'm going to show you information as to why they're wrong.
Speaker 2: That's right, right, So I that's that's the whole debacle behind the shadow banning kind of situation, you know. And the same thing goes, it's not just flat earth. You type in conspiracy, bro, it's going to be a bunch of articles that are anti conspiracy. And that's well for sure, And that's the thing, like that's the shadow banding.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, But I mean the point of conspiracy is because it's not believed by the main population.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe it used to be, but more and more people are coming around to it, are you are you suggesting that there's going to be an algorithmic flop because more people are starting to pay attention to conspiracies. I doubt it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm not really saying that. But it's like more or less because conspiracies are not Uh it depends on the conspiracy too, right, Like I mean, not everyone is widely known or widely discussed. Like if you were to type in JFK assassination, you'll find more conspiracy based things rather than official narrative things at this time, even though fifteen years ago that was not the case.
Speaker 2: Uh well, I mean, I mean we can test it.
Speaker 1: I mean, please do. I could be totally wrong in that, and like I'm not trying to like be that you know, contrarian guy right now, I'm I'm this is genuinely me asking, right.
Speaker 2: So all I did was type in JFK assassination on Google, and you'll see how was JFK assassinated? Well, he was wading riding in a motor k with his wife Da Da Da the whole story. Uh, what were JFK's These are like certain things that people may ask. The assassination of JFK. It's gonna be the Wikipedia article. You think they're getting into conspiracies. Probably not. The White House, Well, they're declassifying a lot of it, so that's a little bit different. Now, the National Archives, the JFK assassination from the FBI, the JFK Library, AXEOS and And that's the point that I'm trying to make is is that they like to stick to main narrative on these platforms. That's the way that they they They they view like plat forms like YouTube and Google as tools for not only research but also manipulation. Sure, and that's inflection, right, Yeah, so you got a.
Speaker 3: Main science does a disagrees with flat earth. But you know what one weird thing is that they claim Earth may not be flat, but the universes.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 1: Verse is flat.
Speaker 3: Scientifically, the universe is flat.
Speaker 1: Let's discuss.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it's that bedsheet, right, I mean a bed sheet would be flat.
Speaker 3: Right, So if its size wise, like if you were able to shrink it down to a measurable size, like comparative to something we could actually like observe and measure, it's gonna be basically flatter than a piece of paper.
Speaker 2: So there's no depth.
Speaker 3: If you zoom in on a piece of paper. I mean you can see the thickness of it, right, Yeah, like you're you zoomed in far enough, so basically like that idea, like, yes, it does have height, but on a large scale it's flat.
Speaker 1: Now when you say this, just from my own clarification here, Now we all remember the models we had to make in school of our solar system, right, and for the example, you always had the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, and all of them were like in a straight line away from the Sun, and they all rotate in all these things. I've actually never looked into this. This is completely out of my own ignorance on this. Do they all actually rotate on a flat plane like the rings of Saturn all rotate on that level, or do they have some variation where they're kind of some are spinning this way, some are spinning this way kind of thing, or is that what you mean why it's all flat.
Speaker 3: It's kind of hard to tell because of the fact that the we're basically all following the Sun and its motions, so it actually gives more of a corkscrew effect. So we were even though we're rotating around the Sun, it's not a perfect rotation because we're trailing it a little bit. So I don't know if you could, like you would basically have to stop the sun and track the then rotations of the objects around it, because I think, no matter what, they're always going to have like a corkscrewish type rotation.
Speaker 1: Like the coin well example from earlier. They're all spinning trying to go down, but they're also trying to go down and hit a moving target, so they're basically consistently staying in rotation, right, got you, huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's right here have I'll go Oh no, I just typed in on Doug. Doug go as the universe flat, you know, they all have like their AI things, but it says yes. Current evidence suggests that the universe is nearly flat, meaning that parallel lines will remain parallel, and it has a GeoMed tree similar to Euclidean space. I don't know Euclidean space is though.
Speaker 3: So basically, like you remember how we were talking about space times, instead of two objects moving away from each other, the gap in between them is increasing. Basically, the universe is not increasing up.
Speaker 2: Oh, just out. It's expanding outward, but not in all directions.
Speaker 3: Right And my opinion, that's very weird considering you think about the Big Bang, right, like that is going to be I mean, yes, you could have a cone of wherever that central point is of either it pointing in one direction or it being a three hundred and sixty degree like expansion. Uh. To me, it sounds like, no matter what, it should be expanding at least in all directions, right, But it's not. That is fascinating, so you can use it, actually, yeah, and you could actually take that to like, for example, I've tried to I try to keep biblical stuff out of this because yes I am a Christian. I of course I look at what is said in Genesis and see how it could be attributed. So you know, in the beginning he says, you know, looking at the universe, it was chaotic, said let there be light that first time. I've envisioned that as being energy, the expansion the Big Bang. That statement is the development of the Big Bang.
Speaker 1: Agreed.
Speaker 3: The question is, you know, when he's talking about rolling out the I forgot what the Hebrew word is, But could that be a explanation of space time itself using this you know, lateral expansion and the electromagnetic energy that we have that was originally released before the Big Bang that we can use to measure well that is domed, even though space time itself is not.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So could that could that basically an electromagnetic pulse that went out. Could that possibly be some type of firmament you know, idea? I don't know. I do tell you one thing is going back to the Earth model with the Einstein you know, relativity theory with it. Oddly enough, so if you have a flat disc, obviously the gravity is going to be really fucking weird there. You're probably not going to have enough mass to have an equal gravitational pull across the entire plane. The issue with the I think one of the ones that you were showing where it had the Doughnut model. As far as what we know with relativity, like the the gravitational pull is going to be in really weird directions there. There's a possibility of you know, something maybe being in in a lock in the middle because it's got so many different you know, gravitational angles pulling from any directions. So if something got caught in the middle of it, it may never be able to escape. But if you take a like biblical Earth right to where you have the Earth, you have the firmament above it. You know, gravity actually evens out if you put Shiel underneath it. And I always I thought that was really strange that if you did, the biblical flat Earth actually matches, you know, relativity better than the disc flatter earth.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, the idea of of shield or the underworld or whatever, that that graphic and I could be wrong, but that graphic would only apply to the Earth. It wouldn't apply to the universe, right.
Speaker 3: I would assume so because earthwise it makes sense, but universal wise no, because if the universe is not expanding up, then obviously it would not be expanding down and it would just be expanding in a lateral motion.
Speaker 2: So it makes me think of like this, like whenever you shoot a gun. Let's say you're shooting a gun at some kind of rubber wall. Let's just throw it out there, like a pretty thin rubber wall, and you shoot a gun and that bullet goes through. You know, it's going through space time or whatever it is, right like, it's it is traveling at a speed and eventually it will hit that rubber wall. Well, that rubber wall is only going to expand in one direction, it's not going to go in all directions. So if the Big Bang was something that was constantly outwardly penetrating, it wouldn't necessarily have to go up and down.
Speaker 3: Right like it would because it does not have any law of inertia. It doesn't have any outside effects on it. So with you shooting into the rubber, you know you have air density involved with it, you have the actual thickness of that. When we're talking about space time, as far as we have right now, we can't physically measure it. So like you talk about either he originally when it was you know, theorized it was something that had no mass, it was before helium, so kind of the same idea to where you there's a lot more physical things involved with that comparative to the law of inertia being able to just go wild, because at that time nothing was actually collected enough to create very high gravitational forces or polls or whatever you want to consider it. So if anything was shooting up, it would have been going up. So that would mean that whatever the Big Bang was, there was something focusing it in a certain direction, and a you know, lateral direction.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, and this could be a really stupid question. I'm not very well versed in the whole Big Bang ideology, but so the idea is is that basically everything that was ever created compressed into a tiny little thing. Let's just say, like a seed, right, and then that seed exploded.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Is that seed that is exploding or that little atom or whatever the fuck it is that seed that was exploding? Where was that? Like, was it already in space? And if that's the case, then space was already here before the Big Bang, like it had to be somewhere.
Speaker 3: So you you could have a biblical standpoint of it or a scientifical standpoint of it. You could argue that if like space, time itself did have some kind of measurable amount. See, atoms are like legos. Everything can be added on to itself to create something else, to create something else. That's how we you know, create new elements. We end up combining more electrons, more protons, whatever, to you know, create non natural occurring elements like we're doing with the hydron collider and shit like that. So it literally is a whole lego system. The issue is you have to sometimes find you know, if this lego really really doesn't want this other part taken off of it. You have to find something that will ease the ability for them to separate, so now you can put this other lego on it. And that's honestly the secret to like Philosopher's Stone of like making gold or whatever. It's just nobody's found what is able to be combined into what to make gold. I mean, I would definitely argue that if we can figure out what's in a fucking planet a light year away, they definitely fucking know how to make gold out of other ailments. They know what kind of compounds you can do to create it. But if you have a very compressed source of like say space time, that friction actually caused an explosion. That heat started allowing things to combine together to then create other elements and to continue the process because originally it was just really helium, and then helium started combining into other things, and then things started combining in other things, and eventually you get this whole big ass, you know, lego block of whatever a fucking planet is made out of. So it could have just been that eventually all of that space time or ether or whatever you want to consider heat, it up so much that finally allowed that reaction to start. Or biblically, you could look at it as like, you know, God said, let there be energy, and however he got it here, whether he opened it up from some other place or whether he created it himself, I don't know. I mean, I'm one to believe that, you know, we we have the laws of physics. Do I believe that God can intervene outside of those, Yes, because I believe that he created them. But I think that there will be causes and effects if he doesn't, so he would have to work through the laws of physics. But you're talking about somebody that you know, it's it's like somebody that does coding that has made a program. They know ways around the fucking program that other people don't. So they might know, you know, better ways to do the physics.
Speaker 2: Access to back doors and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Right, and it could still So like one thing, I love using.
Speaker 3: GTA for like a lot of exhalation. Yeah, So, like imagine you put like a cheat end to get like one of the fucking nice ass cars, right, you know that slight amount of lag that it puts in before the car shows up. Yeah, that would literally you could imagine that as God going outside of the laws of physics, there is something that's going to happen because there is now a different amount of material creating some kind of different effect that could easily create a domino effect comparative to where if he just took it from somewhere else and brought it here and combined it.
Speaker 2: A little bit of L one, L two, R one, R two left down right up, left down right up.
Speaker 3: Action absolutely.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I could see that. The scientific or at least some of the scientific explanations that I've heard as far as the Big Bang goes is that, like you said, it all was helium at one point. I've heard others say that it was just random elements and one day two of them accidentally touched which caused essentially a intergalactic atomic explosion, and everything spun off of that. My thing with that is that goes against the laws of physics, right, that you can't have something come from nothing, right. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. So if you go back all the way to and we say the Big Bang colloquially, who's to say it was an actual explosion? Right? Who's to say it was any of these things. But just for the sense of saying the starting point the spawn point of everything, if you will, I'm with you. I think that even if taking religion out of it for two seconds, it had to have started from a source. A thing had to have put that spark into existence. So yeah, I could see that one hundred percent. Now this is the first time I'm hearing that the Big Bang only goes in a lateral direction, or that the universal expansion. And that's the reason why I believe more than the Big Bang than any other example that's been proposed, strictly because we can track it, and I do not know if they have tracted to its origin point. Maybe somebody out there has theorized the spot where it all happened, where the Big Bang took place. But the only reason why I say that is because you can look up at the stars over a course of time and see that the universe is expanding, right, That is something that we can actually observe, So to say it's expanding from an origin point makes sense, which is why I would say that the Big Bang makes more sense than any other theory proposed thus far. But I had no idea that it was all on a flat plane. That is fascinating.
Speaker 3: I just looked it up to it. So before the Big Bang, it was called inflation.
Speaker 1: Imagine that inflation, meaning again it came from a point and has expanded outwards. See that even the ancients knew.
Speaker 3: You can't have something go into a space that didn't have space before.
Speaker 2: Fair right, Yeah, that was my point, you know, like, all right, let's say that it was compressed into one tiny little thing, and then you know the amount of pressure that was putting onto it. What the question is, like, where's that pressure coming from? If everything within our known universe is already compressed into this tiny little space to begin with, you know, like, how could there be pressure outside of space?
Speaker 1: Where I heard it say that there was pressure though, or that things were condensed and then the Big Bang happened, I've I've never actually heard that.
Speaker 3: So if if everything originated from a singular point like the Big Bank suggests, even though you have like a bunch of material like helium, obviously helium is very it doesn't have a lot of uh mass to it to begin with. But if you have a metric fuck ton of it in one singular area such as like like think of like black holes. For example, black holes are a lot of material basically shrinking in to a very small spot, creating such a gravitational force that it you know, at that point in time, you're sucking in light like light can't even escape it. You're looking at a situation like that, but maybe not a black hole type situation because possibly space time didn't expand yet, so you're talking about just a honestly, maybe a bubble of a bunch of helium or a bunch of space time that is heating up until the point that it finally has that reaction.
Speaker 4: Okay, because it's it again.
Speaker 3: You have that large amount of mass just reacting with each other, bouncing off of each other, compressing even more but trying to expand because of the heat created.
Speaker 4: Eventually you just get a boom.
Speaker 1: And that you use the term for this earlier when the black hole basically like pukes out of plasma cannon. What's that called?
Speaker 3: Quasar?
Speaker 1: Quasar?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're fuck they're fucking terrifying.
Speaker 1: I mean, black holes in and of themselves are terrifying. Like so the fact that light can't even escape the gravitational pull of it, that in and of itself is terrifying to me. Then when it gets so full that it basically jizzes out a plasma cannon that we couldn't even see coming if our lives depending on it, until we're already fried by it. Yeah, that's also pretty fucking terrifying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and especially when you think about, like at the center of the Milky Week galaxy, there's a super massive black hole that eventually is going to get to a point to where it's going to turn into a quasar, and that blast of energy is so much that like, yes, we have black holes, they are moving through our space, they have a velocity that blast from the quasar can actually affect their trajectory. That's how much energy is being shot out of them.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, you're talking.
Speaker 3: And that's what like getting into the whole wormhole theory. That's why I don't really know if I believe in it that much, because we do get expulsions of energy, so it obviously the matter is being held in there and not going to some other place.
Speaker 1: Is it possible that some of it's going somewhere else and some of it's maintaining and staying there.
Speaker 4: Because of the gravitational force of the black hole.
Speaker 3: I think whatever goes in there, I mean, could you would have to say that the velocity of it being pulled in would be able to escape the exit velocity through the other side, which it would. I don't think it would be able to do that.
Speaker 1: I see what you mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, you know what's crazy. I just looked this up. Energy cannot exist outside of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is falking wild, right.
Speaker 3: And everything is losing mass and energy at a steady rate.
Speaker 1: As we as humans are also running out of time by the second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what equals empty squared energy masks are the same. You can look at space time as being a ether. It is a materialistic thing, which means it has mass, it has energy. It will be done eventually.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, this is probably the most third eye opening conversation we've had in Quie.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm about to We're about to go deep in a second because I have a I have an idea if y'all want to do it to where we fix the flat Earth model.
Speaker 1: Let's go, dude.
Speaker 3: So from what I what I what I've seen so far, I mean, we can do the Coriolis effect from you know, pressure different and says, you can argue how maybe the magnetic field might affect projectile trajectory. At that point in time, we know if we put some kind of mass underneath the flat earth and don't have a fucking CD rom flying through the universe, then we're able to have gravity. The only thing that basically like what part just got, proved to be correct over the past couple of weeks. All right, I guess it's probably been over a month now, right, twenty four hour sun right right right, So let me introduce you to a very interesting thing that I not only I discovered, but I started like digging into more. So, this kind of goes along with spiritual, religious, and scientific. The moon itself. We know that it reflex light, right obviously, that's why we have a little bit of light at nighttime. That's why it glows like it does. So. Scientifically, you could say that it reflects light. Spiritually, you could say that it could be some kind of crystalline structure that absorbs some light, reflects some light. And then if you look at it biblically, we have the greater light to rule the day, the smaller light to rule the night. So we have two different lights at that point in time, if you look at the words for what they are. Have you ever heard of destructive interference?
Speaker 1: I have a theory of what you might mean, but I'm probably off base, Jonathan. Your thoughts, no idea. So I think it's more like if you drop a pebble in a pond and you see the ripple effect off of that. That's one way, but if you drop two of them back to back, the waves will actually inflict and break each other apart. Am I on track here? Completely off base?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that works with light as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, so if you have a as a LightWave, you know you have a high and a low. If you have another light wave interact with that one from any angle. It doesn't have to be like straight onto each other. But if you have a high react with the low of a either reflected light source or another light source, it will actually cancel that light out and have darkness.
Speaker 1: I've never heard this before.
Speaker 3: But the Moon does reflect some just a little bit of infrared light right which crystals will actually do the same as well. And obviously if the Moon is a smaller light source it will reflec it'll create infra red light as well. Infrared light does a really good job of cooling things down, such as the observation we can make of things in moonlight being cooler than things that are not correct causes radiative cooling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's a full moon light, it's actually warmer in the shade than it is in the direct moonlight. Because the Moon's understood to be a cold source radiator.
Speaker 3: So that scientifically that doesn't exist. A cold source radiator isn't a thing, right, So the infrared light itself helps create a radiating effect to where it helps things cool down because it is removing the infrared energy light whatever, that the object still has the heat that it has, which could also be an example as to why when whoever it was, did the shot of the moon and saw like waves, you're seeing infrared light. You know, when you're looking down the road and you see like the waves coming off of the road, that's infrared.
Speaker 1: Right, the heat waves off the road, like in the middle of the day. You're saying that the wave that goes across the moon that your boy crow triples seven that he observed with a camera that was more or less infrared heat waves that he observed.
Speaker 3: Yes, which causes cooling. Doesn't reflect as well, so as there's not going to be as much destructive interference, whether it's reflecting, whether it's a crystal absorbing it, or whether it is a light source emitting it itself. So now that we know that, no, the Sun or the Moon does not block out physically sunlight, but it cancels it out. Now we can have twenty four hours in Antarctica twenty four hours of sunlight.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're talking about the moon reflecting or at least breaking up the Sun's heat waves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, saying that like visible light, it will if destructive interference will actually create a dark circle around the Moon, like wherever it is underneath it, it negates the light.
Speaker 1: How does that equate to the Sun's position in the sky, and how for at least a section of time, we have a twenty four hour sun in an article, that's not a year round phenomenon.
Speaker 3: That's right, all right, because we have yeah, we have a you'll have a twenty four hour darkness in the north while you have a twenty four hour light in the south. Same vice versa. They both have a twenty four hour light. So the issue was that obviously, in order to create a shade on the Earth, the moon has to be in some kind of position to physically block the sunlight from reaching that part of the Earth. It no longer has to do that now if it is absorbing or negating the sunlight from a distance.
Speaker 1: Where are you at with this, Jonathan?
Speaker 2: A little confused?
Speaker 1: Same same, Like, I'm making sure that you know how I'm like a way logical and analytical person. I'm like, okay, maybe i'm like over autisming this right now, and that's why it's just not computing. I'm okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So imagine, imagine like you just have the sun right, no moon whatsoever. Okay, everything is going to get a twenty four hour light right because the sun, the Sun is sending out light. Light is going to continue to keep traveling, so everything will get light.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to sit and you're talking about on a flat earth model. I'm trying to make sure that we're still speaking in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't get wrong, anybody listening, like I'm not. I'm not again, I'm not for the flat Earth, and I'm also not for the round Earth. I think they're lying about a lot of stuff as well. I'm just trying to throw out scientific based hypotheticals, because we know destructive interference is a thing. It happens with light waves. You can you can simulate it with water like what we were talking about.
Speaker 4: We can.
Speaker 3: There there are only certain devices that can actually measure destructive interference.
Speaker 4: They don't really talk about it a lot.
Speaker 1: So we're not saying you're saying that the moon is a light source in and of itself, or are you saying it's reflecting the Sun's light.
Speaker 3: It could be seen either way. That's why I was like, you know, you could have in a scientific approach, it could be reflecting light in a destructive interference, meaning that the area around the moon is going to be dark, but it will still have infrared which would cause the cooling effect. Now, if it was a a crystal, it could still we we have literally we have a stone called a moonstone, and it does that with light exactly. So who's to say it could have been fucking called that because you know, back in the day, we knew what the moon actually did, and it could be a crystal instead of whatever they say it is to where it could cause destructive interference and it will create a you know, dark circle around where the moon is and if it is a you know, a lesser light, it could still be creating a destructive interference and still create a biblical Wise, it could still create uh infrared to cause the cooling. I no longer have to have the sun sunlight being blocked out with the Moon. It can now create a more darkening radiative effect.
Speaker 1: But how much light would the Moon have to either a be emitting or be reflecting back at the Sun for it to offset it to such a degree to where it only shines on one section of the map for twenty four hours, Like we're talking basically a second sun.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, no, I'm saying that it so across the flat plane, sunlight's going to reach the entire thing. With the flat earth model. The only thing that's getting shaded is what is you know, basically on the other side of the Moon. With this, it is it things that are in front of the Moon will also be darkened.
Speaker 1: But the flight I see what you get, right, Actually I don't. I don't really understand where you're going with this. Man. Well, I know a flat earth model, the Sun goes down to one section like a flashlight and it kind of rotates around it. Right, that's why, I'm how would the moon offset that based off of infrared light.
Speaker 3: But it's still emitting the infrared light, but the actual visible light, the sunlight that you see that it is what it is negating, so you would have just the darkness.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about all of the flat earth models, but the one that I'm most familiar with in they say that the sun and the moon are local light sources. So not necessarily saying that the sun is so powerful that it would like the sunlight would shine everywhere, It's that it's a local kind of thing, like a flashlight. Eventually that light is just going You're not going to see it, you know, the farther you're out, the farther out that you shine the sun or the flash light.
Speaker 3: And the issue with that is, like what we do know about the way light works is from the normal flat earth model, it seems like there could be some like dimmer areas. What we know about light that it's not if you have the sun there, everything is going to be lit up unless it is being physically blocked by the moon or unless something is creating a destructive interference.
Speaker 2: It's a deep one. It's a deep cut.
Speaker 3: It is like I said, I'm just trying to point them in a physics based direction because like I looked at the you know, the stuff about Einstein's theory and basing stuff off of that. Like I said, we don't have to have necessarily a certain shape. We just have to have mass. And like I was thinking, not because of the stuff that happened with Dave, but I was like, there is there's got to be somebody on the possibly inside that is leading them in a weird direction to not use science to argue their points.
Speaker 1: Well, usually it's because they say that we can't trust science and we can't trust the education system because it's all you know, filtered through and we've only got and what they've allowed us to receive in this type of thing.
Speaker 2: So which is true to it?
Speaker 1: A natural in a sense? I mean you and I differ greatly on this point, Arnathan, but it's like it's a it's a distrust of academia at that point.
Speaker 3: Right, So they just go all the way instead of just trying to argue it, they just go to there's no point in arguing with you because everything you say is wrong.
Speaker 1: Essentially.
Speaker 2: For example, I if it wasn't for the covid vaccines. I probably never would have questioned vaccines. I would have never even looked that way.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I would still be vaccinated my kids, I'd still be vaccinated myself whatever. Not that I was ever real big on like flu shot or whatever, but your initial shots whenever you're born. Sure, But whenever I saw the shenanigans with the covid vaccine, it made me lose all trust in all vaccines. Now you could say that's that's an extremist point of view, but then it you know, whenever you see that there's crazy shit going on with this vaccine, it's gonna open up doors to allow you to investigate what other kind of sleight of hand kind of shit is going on with other vaccines. And so I get the idea of like, all right, well science has lied to us about so many things, let's just throw it all out. I understand that's an extremist point of view, don't get me wrong, But I think that that's a lot of times where some people are coming from.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I think that's usually where they're coming from. And some take it to an extreme level. Some pick and choose which science they accept, in which science they don't. There are certain people of a political ideology that believe that finding bacteria on Mars is completely confirmation of life, but an eight month pregnancy is not life somehow that equates in their minds as well, and it makes no sense to me.
Speaker 3: But I mean, yeah, and I'm also I'm very confused about the whole life on Mars saying because and I'm not mistaken yet, Mars has like a barely minimal atmosphere, right, m So that means that a majority of like everything is banging the fuck out of the surface, right which.
Speaker 1: There was a bunch of craters and shit. Have y'all seen the square they found like a building foundation on Mars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that is now.
Speaker 1: Again, if we are to believe that space is not faking gay to people listening, Okay, but that could potentially mean that someone or something at one point in time had structures built on the surface of Mars, which is crazy as fuck.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it there there was some kind of proof allegedly that there used to be at some point in the far distant history water on Mars, and I think that's one of the arguments about around like life on Mars.
Speaker 1: Well, they found ice on it?
Speaker 2: Ice? Well ice water yah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a point though, like I'm And now we get into the hypotheticals of if there was ice, that means that at one point that was water. And if that's the case, did mares at one time have an atmosphere right and the whole surface being rust, meaning that there had to be you know, iron oxide, There had to be oxygen there at some point c oxygen. Now, like, what what happened? Was it a giant explosion that completely vaporized the atmosphere or something like that. There's so many theories and then how far back is that? It's wild shit, man.
Speaker 3: I think it wasn't one of their theories that the core like ran out, ran out of energy, because I think Tony was talking about it one time like our core mainly being powered by radioactive sources, which is true. A majority of it is like radioactive sources. So if we lose that, you know, no more dynamo effects and no more magnu magnetic field to protect us. So I remember, I don't remember if it was a a night episode or if it was a cult episode, but you were talking about the different types of radiation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Tony actually brought that up on an occasion night episode. He has done a lot of work in that field similar to you, not with NDAT but some other type of like looking at radioactive isotopes and things like that. And to that point, Yeah, they can run out, they have a half life, they have a full life, and then they eventually die off. Now that's you know, depending on the isotope and depending on how long and how it's charging all these things, but eventually that is a theory is that Mars's core ran out of the radioactive isotopes that were operating it, so to speak, basically the battery ran out of juice.
Speaker 3: Right, So do you know about the alpha, beta, and gamma particles? So do you know how they differ?
Speaker 1: I used to know that off top, isn't it the waveforms that they take.
Speaker 3: Well, basically like how they themselves work. So like alpha, like you can imagine it, it just hits your skin and bounces off. It can cause like skin cancer and stuff like that. Beta is typically only harmful if you ingest it and then it kind of bounces around like a crackhead sonic inside and then gamma. Gamma is the real issue. Gamma is like taking a twenty two but firing it at mock fuck at your body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it penetrates to your bones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it'll it'll really fuck you up. That's why I don't if they find life on Mars of even a bacterial like whatever, I don't necessarily believe it because it's getting blasted by so much radiation that I really don't believe that there's anything that's going to be living there.
Speaker 1: But cockroaches can live through all of the radiation on this planet correct.
Speaker 3: To a certain extent. So is it when we're talking about getting blasted like that, I don't believe that they would. I mean, you're talking about an actual molecular change. At that point, you have gamma particles can literally hit your helix, your DNA strand and tear it apart. That cockroa changed about not shit.
Speaker 1: Which I also think is that if and I'm not even saying that I believe the whole bacteria on Mars thing, you know, hypothetically speaking, if it was to be some sort of life on Mars, I think that a molecular bacteria type structure would be the only type of life that could exist. But then again, I'm looking at it and thinking about it through a human lens. Right, I'm thinking about carbon based life forms, and I'm thinking about what we would consider it to be life, living, breathing, or whatever the case is. I have no idea the molecular structure of the alleged bacteria on another planet, or how it's configured, or what the cell structures look like.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, If I remember right, we actually finally discovered something that technically wasn't a carbon based life form, and it was down at the bottom of the ocean around the thermal tubes and we found some I don't know whether it was a bacteria or whether it was an actual organism or what, but it it was similar to a carbon structure, but it wasn't exactly it.
Speaker 1: I remember hearing about them finding some sort of life in those volcanic tubes, but I don't remember what it was because I whenever I found that, I then found out that we have something called a volcanic snail, and that kind of completely took my attention in that direction. Their shell is made of iron, they look like a real fucking dragon, and they just live next to lava. Because Pokemon, fucking Pokemon in real life right, But like, yeah, so I know they found something in the underwater back volcanic tubes, couldn't tell you what it was. But if it's not carbon based, I'm you know what, I'm gonna look that up. What the hell is that? Huh?
Speaker 2: And so, so what is your overarching theme here? You're saying flat Earth not not necessarily correct, round Earth not necessarily correct? What is the model that you are proposing for the people who may be in between?
Speaker 3: If I'm if I'm thrown out a realistic view of what science says it more than likely is going to be a spherical model, but it is I think it's going to be larger than what they say it is if the numbers are swayed. And you know, we don't have a complete understanding because again we're just getting into dark energy. I mean, the stuff that I was talking about could very well be possible. I mean, we we are just discovering different demention and to say that they don't have an effect on our you know, fabric of space time would be incredibly irresponsible to say.
Speaker 4: So who's to say what a.
Speaker 3: Different even if like, for instance, like say we couldn't interact with a fifth dimensional thing, a fifth dimensional thing could easily interact with us.
Speaker 4: You know, you.
Speaker 3: A figure on a piece of paper wouldn't really affect you all that much, but you can obviously affect it. So what kind of effect that that is creating in our didn't like dimension that we don't know about, and that we're just throwing numbers at and making it work. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That is at some point in time.
Speaker 3: It's it's literally infinite possibilities.
Speaker 1: So it says hot mineral rich flow would supply nutrient chemicals. Microbes, some of which eat these chemicals, form the base of the food chain for a diverse community of organisms. These vents are the only places on Earth where the ultimate source of energy for life is not sunlight but the inorganic earth itself. Wow, I can't find anything about their carbon based or not. I will be doing more digging on that later though. Good God.
Speaker 4: Strange and that that's wild as hell.
Speaker 2: So the your proposal is is that the Earth is probably a lot bigger, and that's why a lot of the math the flat earthers are attacking the globe Earth are about that. It's actually more it's more correct to just say that the Earth is a lot larger, which which does make sense too, you know, like they I saw this old woman whipping out like maps and shit. It's like a little video. I think it's couple years old, but she was basically trying to prove you know, whenever you're looking at a map, the idea that Greenland is bigger than South America, it doesn't make any sense, right, But if you look at a map, Greenland is like way bigger than than South America. And she goes, no, actually, South America, I think it was like, is like eight times bigger than Greenland or SMIs right now, So why would they lie about that? Like, what is the point in lying about that? If if you're not trying to I mean, throw a little veil over the people's eyes and say, well, this is all we got, no need to go searching for any more, you know. And that's the thing. You know what, in this day and age where we think that everything has already all been discovered, if the earth is bigger than what we're led to believe, like you would have more people going out there and trying to discover, like you would try And I mean I'm not gonna say I would. I mean I'm not going to get in a fucking boat and like go around icebergs and sit like that. But there definitely would be people that didn't want to do that. And then you know, it's like, you know, Antarctica is actually a lot bigger than what they say, Africa is actually a lot bigger than what they say. And I mean, who's to say that the entire ball, if it is a ball, Who's to say the entire ball itself wouldn't then be a lot bigger.
Speaker 3: So I like, and one of the problems I have with that is, like you think about the time that a majority of those maps were made. You're talking about where art was king Like you look at things whenever we first started doing cartography, and we were looking at maps and trying to, you know, show how everything was. You're talking about you know, buildings with how beautiful they were being built, with how just everything in general. I mean, arguably, I would say, like nowadays us looking at the clothes, like, yeah, they're kind of excessive, but back then they even designed the clothes to be beautiful. Right, For something that would involve that much art, I find it hard to believe that the artists would not try to achieve perfection.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but then there's also creative liberties that are taken, right. I mean, you look at if a map of the world was made in the mid seventeen hundreds by a British cartographer, he makes the island of England look significantly bigger off the coast of Europe than what it actually is by modern satellite imagery. I mean there's something to be said for that as well. Right, I've seen maps where it makes America look like or North America look massive, in South America look much smaller in textbooks in reality that's not exactly the case. Or Australia looks like, oh, it's just an island out there. It's like, no, that's a fucking continent island out there. You see what I mean. It's there are creative liberties that come out there, and then you have to look at the quality of the artists and what their biases might have been. And I mean there is definitely some of that to go around, for sure, right.
Speaker 2: But it shouldn't be like we're talking about why would we care about creative liberties, We're talking about land masses.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like the same thing with NASA. It's like, oh, this is a picture and then you find out no, it's actually like a million pictures onto one picture. And I don't know. It's just like it's very deceiving in that sense. And so I mean I I vibe with it. I mean I could definitely buy that the Earth is a lot bigger than what we're told. I mean, why wouldn't it be like they fucking lied about everything else?
Speaker 1: Could it also be that it's changed shape over time? Right? Like we know that the equator and it's wider at that surface. I would possibly say that maybe three thousand years ago, perhaps it wasn't as wide and slowly, but surely it's gotten wider.
Speaker 4: So there's there's a possibility of.
Speaker 3: Maybe not land mass changes due to tectonic plates. But this is a is it going to be a controversial one?
Speaker 1: Oh, we're super hypothetical here, bro, So I mean, yeah, this is this is the actual belief that I have, like a legit one.
Speaker 4: So get Do I think that climate change is a thing?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Do I think that sea levels are rising?
Speaker 3: No? I do not think that they are really. So for example, where you live at what's the major issue.
Speaker 1: Where I live? Coastal erosion due to neutrarats eating the fuck out of it all. And we're losing like a football field a day of land.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: The water is not getting higher, the land is getting lower.
Speaker 1: You think we're sinking into the sea Atlantis style.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yes, it happens to all coastal shorelines no matter no matter how much vegetation you have there to hold onto the soil, it all eventually gets brought back out into the ocean.
Speaker 1: Because eros is the thing.
Speaker 3: That is the that is the dominant force. Water will always be the ultimate solvent. It will always erode anything away. So could land masses have changed and had major effects over time because of that, Yeah, there's a possibility of that. So maybe at one point in time the maps did look more correct.
Speaker 2: Right, well, and water would be more of a constant than any land mass exactly.
Speaker 3: And I mean like liquiefication is a thing, like the even whole solid land masses could literally just turn into a liquid and flow away.
Speaker 2: Damn the Atlanteans are down there, bro.
Speaker 1: Or up there?
Speaker 2: I mean, if they're in the water.
Speaker 3: Who's to say that? So even our rotation slows down over time. So if we're looking at depending on maybe how old of a situation like Atlantis, Like centrifical force does have a thing like we have neutron stars that have a incredibly high gravitational pull of course because they're neutron stars, but they're spinning at seventy thousand rotations per second.
Speaker 4: So literally, as.
Speaker 3: Soon as something gets pulled into its gravity, it flings it the fuck away, just slingshots based off of its own gravity, repelling against its own gravity. Right, So we who's to say what could have been done by centrifugal forces back in the day when the Earth was rotating at a faster speed.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: I mean, as of right now, it can't overcome the gravitational force, but it wasn't always like that.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Interesting concepts, sir, No, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh, and we have so many things that are creating gravity wells across the entire space time itself, that the amount of different things interacting with just one thing, like you could have, for example, the Andromeda galaxy, like the gravitational wave that it create or a gravitational well that it creates.
Speaker 4: We're writing in that.
Speaker 3: Everything is writing inside of everything's gravitational well.
Speaker 1: It all flows to well. And now I will say together but it all sort of feeds off of each other if you will.
Speaker 3: As of right now, the velocity is able to basically overcome the gravitational pull until we run out of energy, and then that's whenever they're talking about eventually everything could possibly come back to origin.
Speaker 2: Wow, so you're quite literally fighting fire with fire in this episode because you are essentially debunking the science with science.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, And that's honestly, that's you're gonna If you want to argue with somebody that only speaks French, why the fuck are you going to argue with them in English?
Speaker 2: Good point?
Speaker 1: I can't argue with that logic, Bro, That's brilliant.
Speaker 4: I mean, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have a degree, I don't have anything like this, but you know how many different fucking conspiracies do we look up every day to where we could literally think about something, look up the equations on it, test the theory. You don't have to do an actual experiment. Just like I said, if you take a photo and you're like, yeah, whatever is that the horizon should be below it, and you know that the air is basically in a favorable like condition, you know what superior mirage equation to use for it. You know how far it is away from you, you can tell you'll be able to tell whether this is bullshit or not.
Speaker 2: Wow, I like it. I like it. I like these third eye open kind of conversations. This is using your third eye to try and figure out some kind of shit. Yes, I mean we all want to question everything like that is always going to be the point of this show is just questioning the main narrative at every wherever, I mean, at every single nook and cranny, you should be questioning it. And I like the way that you came at it. And it's not just some hair brain theories. Not to say there's anything wrong with those. I mean we get enjoyment out of that kind of shit too, But this way kind of looking at it, in this sense, I appreciate that that way of thinking. It's it's very logical based, and I think, you know, there's a room for that. There has to be more room for that, I think for the most whenever you know you're getting into the physical location of certain things and how big is something and how does physics work and all that other kind of shit.
Speaker 1: So so.
Speaker 2: I love this show. Luke, could you tell the good cult members where they can find you if they want to research you.
Speaker 3: Sir. Yeah, So I have a Twitter page that is at l ukyyp. You can find me on Facebook or in the Lives if you catch me in there and you want to hit me up with anything, I'm down for.
Speaker 2: So hell yeah, Well the lives that he was just speaking of. If you want to become a part of those live shows every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, you can join us on patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down on the show notes below. If you get over there and you sign up for the Third Eye all the way Open tier or hire, you will have access to that. But not only that, there is way more. You get completely commercial free shows. You get the shows a couple of days in advance, and you get to see video of our faces, our guest faces, and all the videos and you know, websites and everything that we pull up, all the pictures. We pulled up a fair amount of pictures and read from all of articles in this episode. So if that's something do you like and you want to dive down in that rabbit hole a little bit deeper, The best way to be able to support us is to go to Patreon dot com slash cultivate Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 1: Indeed indeed, And if you would like to support the show in another way but also support your own financial future, you can come check out COC dot com. I'm sorry, cocsilver dot com link in the description below. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading and whatever else of silver and gold, buoyant coins, mintage, all of the things, and all the stuff. Listen. We're not saying put all your eggs in this basket, but if you would like to diversify your portfolio and get into the precious metal game, coocsilver dot com again link in the description below. But if you would like to support the show in another way that is in fact free, what you could do is please at this time hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, subscribe to comments, leave a postly review, and shares, hit their friends of family, share its everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity our algorithm se across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners. Who could that be come potential cults like the rest few final ladies and gentlemen, why you're ready to go check out Metamisteries Jonathan's other show and getting the five star reviews, positivity, the comments and the likes and the the shares and the subscribes. Go check out kate to not YouTube channel and give me the subscribes and the follows over there as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important exture, the vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Amieve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screech shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter and how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult