Speaker 1: Baby, I'm my gang statue. It takes a little tangle. You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 2: Mess with me, baby, I'm a GANGSTERA tou.
Speaker 3: Ouch baby, you're a game statue.
Speaker 2: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listener Discretion is a vibek.
Speaker 1: With me, fellas, this ain't my first time at the rodeo.
Speaker 5: Hello, and welcome back to the fucking show. We have a lot to discuss today, several things that have been on my mind that I've been meaning to share with you. What's going on, everybody, how's you taint?
Speaker 1: Hope it's not.
Speaker 5: Itchy because we're skipping apothecary corner today, So if you got taint rot, you might just go to the urgent care because we're not gonna be talking about that today. We got other stuff we need to discuss. But so with the weather warming up and the sun coming out, I want to take us on a little journey for the beginning of this episode. We're gonna be going beat back in time and this is a little warm and fuzzy thought experiment. If you will so clear your mind, relax your body, itch a taint if you need to, and let's just all together, take a breath. Unclinch your jaw, drop your shoulders, close your eyes if you can. If you're driving, definitely don't close your fucking eyes. I'm going to take us back back back in time. It's summer afternoon, your childhood, sitting at home, schools out. Mom cracked the windows open in the living room, and there's a delicate breeze blowing through the curtains. She's in the kitchen making hamburger helper or whatever the fuck, spaghetti crockpot surprise. Maybe listening to a little nineties country on the radio. TV's on in the background, maybe Twilight Zone Marathon is on, and your landline rings. You pick it up. It's your best friend. They live down the street. They say they're coming over. They got permission for a sleepover. You're standing at the door. You're patiently waiting for their arrival. Maybe you got the front door open, looking out the screen, waiting to see them running down the street. Dad's outside fucking off in the shed or doing crack whatever, fixing the lawnmower, and your bestie arrives and you run outside, you greet them. You're out in the front yard playing house, or maybe you had a swing set, which was even more fun. The sun is starting to set. It's the perfect temperature. There's a little breeze blowing, and the slide is starting to cool off, and you're finally able to start going down the bitch without getting third degree burns on the back of your legs. You can smell mom's hamburger surprise in the kitchen, wafting out the front door, and through the hum of distant lawnmower blades and birds and crickets chirping.
Speaker 1: You hear something.
Speaker 5: It sounds so distant, yet you recognize it instantly. You know what it is, and you wait to see if the sound draws nearer. It's the ice cream truck. Immediately struck with excitement, you turn to your bestie, grab their hand, and run inside. You're gonna beg mom for some change, or if she's knee deep in the chef boyardy, maybe she'll tell you to just go raid her purse. So you're digging for quarters in Mom's Liz Clayborne and the song is getting louder and drawing nearer and nearer, and.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: That delicious orange push pop is imminent. Maybe you went for the SpongeBob SquarePants like I did, but whatever, and before you know it, they're down the street. You hold hands with your best feat and run as fast as you can to the end of that gravel road, kicking up dirt and dust as your tennis shoes dig into the ground, quarters flying everywhere. You're sweating, your adrenalines pumping. You screech up to the truck, and even though you know you're getting the SpongeBob SquarePants, you still gaze over the menu, all the little choices in the little boxes, and the world is your oyster not apparent in sight. It's just you, a bunch of other kids, the promise of a sweet treat, and the setting summer sun on your skin. So you wait your turn. You get your treat, and you take it. You sit on the front porch with your bestie, sucking down eighty grams of high fruit toast corn syrup, followed by a warm meal of boxed helper. You snuggle into some jammies and pocahonta sleeping bags in the living room and you watch scream until you pass out in a coma like slumber. This is nostalgia. This is prime, pure nostalgia. I hope you enjoyed that little trip down memory lane, and it may have been a little bit different for you.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 5: We didn't all have the same childhood, but that was pretty close to how it was for me. Okay, we all have a similar memory, the feeling of what it was like being a kid, of what innocence felt like. Maybe didn't feel like mom listened in the nineties country in the kitchen making peels berries. Maybe you had a little bit something different going on, But I know you had that breeze blowing through the curtains, hot summer night, playing with your friends outside till the little lights came on. And you have it somewhere in you, of a landline phone ringing and somebody getting permission to come over to your house. It's in you somewhere. Why am I bringing this up, because recently the ice cream truck has started coming to my neighborhood and stopping a few houses down for mine. I had the window in my living room cracked open, and I could hear that sweet song coming down the street, greeting me like an old friend, a memory of a sweeter time.
Speaker 1: But then I stopped myself.
Speaker 5: And I had to confront a more sinister reality with not one, but two separate pedophile rings being busted within a five mile radius of my location in areas that seemed like a beautiful, fucking serene mountain paradise with hibiscus plants and goose pictures and totally unsuspecting. It occurred to me that the idea of the ice cream truck was actually terrifying as a parent who researches this stuff, really think about it, Okay, do you know how easy it would be to scout neighborhoods posing as the ice cream truck man. All the fucking kids in the neighborhood literally line up for you like a fucking catalog of the kids in that neighborhood. You can see which houses they come from, what they look like, what treat would be the easiest to lure them in with.
Speaker 1: It's all their people.
Speaker 5: And how about this, who sanctions the ice cream truck? Or is this just a private gig? Okay, who employees the fucking ice cream man? Or is anyone with a white van, a sound system and a membership to Costco where they can get boxes of fucking fudgsickles allowed to be an ice cream man? I mean myself and I want to know, so I started looking and wouldn't you know, let's see here we go. Durham, North Carolina. Twenty seventeen, A fifty one year old man was charged with felony first degree kidnapping and indecent liberties with children after police said he was using a red ice cream truck to lure an assault boys in the area. Staten Island, New York. Twenty twenty two, a ten year old girl reported being grabbed and pulled into an ice cream truck before breaking free. Knoxville, Tennessee, twenty twenty a man was arrested for allegedly kidnapping a fifth fifteen year old girl while driving an ice cream truck. And then there were all these rumors in twenty twenty five about mass subduction of children by ice cream trucks in Virginia, and the Virginia State Police said that this was a hoax, that they had debunked it whatever. But they also said that about the McMartin preschool. They also said that about the Presidio Air Force Base head start or preschool, that it was all made up, that the claims were unsubstantiated, and that's what they do when we're talking about mass abductions. They always hide it. They always say that it's unsubstantiated. There was another it was called the Fuster Family Daycare business, and they also said that those claims were unsubstantiated, and there was loads of proof that they were ripping and running through kids's bee holes right in the middle of Florida. They said that about the kids who testified that Michael Achino was taking him to their house and sacrifice and donkeys and kiddies and puppies, and they could describe the inside of Michael Achino's house. But those claims were also unsubstantiated and just rumors, a hoax. So you be careful when they say that shit is a hoax or a rumor or whatever, because those are more likely to be true and terrifying than the other shit that you hear about.
Speaker 1: But we got how.
Speaker 5: Many instances there of kids getting abducted by ice cream trucks. So the answer to the previous question, can anyone be the ice cream man? Yes, anyone can be the ice cream man, and God only knows since they're not employed by some fucking company what they could be putting in the ice cream. Okay, it don't take much to take a little tiny syringe and needle and fucking get through the plastic or the cardboard or whatever and put stuff into the ice cream. So you think about that next time the ice cream truck rolls up into your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Okay. The world that we.
Speaker 5: Live in is an absolute nightmare. It's run by pedophilia, dark occult ritualism, and Satanists and don't you forget a baby. I remember a sweeter, simpler time when I was a kid. I'm lucky to be alive because my fucking mom left me unsupervised in the middle of the ghetto a lot and my dad. She would go to work, and my dad would take off and go get drugs and crack and get high and be gone. And I would be alone in.
Speaker 1: The ghetto ass trailer parks of.
Speaker 5: You know, outside Cleveland, Ohio, by myself three years old, four years old, and I would go outside and just sit in a fucking hole in the front yard and dig and build the sand castle whatever. Okay, I'm lucky to be alive with the type of creeps that Rome neighborhoods literally looking for children.
Speaker 1: Maybe I wasn't that cute. I don't know, all right, but.
Speaker 5: I'd be trying to look out for children twenty twenty six because they've gotten creative with this shit. Okay, they've infested churches, They've infested daycares, preschools. Apparently the two pedophile ring busts just recently in my area in Oregon. It could be your fucking neighbor's house look like a little granny cottage with little hibiscus plants outside, just kidding, running a pedophile ring on the inside, Goose pictures and handstitched quilts and all.
Speaker 1: Okay, it sucks to.
Speaker 5: Think that we are nostalgic about a time and want to create and recreate memories that are so special and sweet to us. I would love to recreate many memories. My mom used to drop me off at the pool and leave My friends weren't even there yet. They said they were coming. They just called me on the phone at home and said, my mom's taking me to the pool around two today. And I said, Mom, Jessica's mom's dropping her off at the pool at two today, and she wouldn't even be there yet. Sometimes and my mom would just be like, Okay, how fun at the pool. Buye, I'm gonna go to this store real quick. It was a different fucking time. You would never leave your child, unto Tinted at the pool in twenty twenty six. And it sucks that we can't recreate special memories like that now for our kids, because.
Speaker 1: We have to be smarter than that.
Speaker 5: The reason why they were getting away with so much in the eighties and the nineties is because strictly because there was a lack, a serious lack of awareness of how big and how expansive these pedophile rings were working. Look at Johnny Gosh and all these kids. Oh they just go missing. Millions of kids and thousands of kids, they just go missing. They're just gone. Bye Bye Finders Club. Hello, they're just missing kids. Oh we'll just never see them again. We know you and I know where those kids are. And I don't want one of those kids that you see posts on Facebook. Oh Riley went missing seven years old, was playing at the park and his mom went to go quif in the fucking ladies room and did take her kid with her, came back.
Speaker 1: Out and he was gone.
Speaker 5: If you need to queef at the park. I don't care if you're going to the ladies room and you have a little boy. I have been in the ladies room going to the bathroom and there's moms in there with their little boys, and I would never ever say a fucking word to them. I'm not talking about trans stuff and adults, adult men with beards wearing skirts trying to get up in the ladies room. I'm talking about little boys with their mommies going to the potty. Listen, don't you ever condemn a mother for bringing her little boy into the women's restroom if she is simply protecting him because she's got to take up his She's got a shit, she's got a queef, and she's not leaving her little boy just out there stranded in the hallway or where at the store. Just well, you're a boy, so you can't come in here.
Speaker 1: Fuck that shit.
Speaker 5: Okay, he's five years old, all right, You take him in the stall with you, You do what you need to do, wash hands, get the fuck out of there. It's not a party, okay. This is about just queefing, wiping and getting out, all right. I'm not talking about adult men who are trying to get up in the ladies' room, all right, with penis hanging out of their skirts. That's not what I'm talking about, and you know it. But anyways, this has been going on since there have been chill trends available to slaughter, rape and sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Going all the way back.
Speaker 5: I introduced the new Noah's story to you in the last episode, and I'm telling you, as long as there have been children to sacrifice, the Cannonites, all of them, they have been doing this.
Speaker 1: This is not new.
Speaker 5: We're just finding out about this and getting.
Speaker 1: The word out.
Speaker 5: So anyways, thanks for going on a little trip down memory lane with me. But I want you and I encourage you. And the reason that I bring up this story is because of the topic today what we're gonna be listening to and going over. You can't trust a motherfucker, and the trafficking of children runs deep, and it's big, and it's scary, and it's everywhere. I'm not telling you to have a spirit of fear. I'm telling you to be a fucking lion or a lioness for your child. And if you see something suspicious going on with anybody else's child, if you have the store, if you're wherever the fuck get your nose.
Speaker 1: Up in that business. I don't care.
Speaker 5: Listen, there is a little bit of a fear, you know, if you're at the store when you see somebody approaching a kid and you're like, oh, I wonder if they could be their dad or it could be I don't care if you seem like a weirdo, just be like, is that your dad? Or do you know that person could save a child's life literally literally. Okay, So this is not for you to stand in fear, but to stand in power. And the more you know, the better prepared you can be. But switching it up a little bit, there's just something I was thinking about because of the topic we're going to be discussing today and going over and listening to you. I do think that the manipulation runs deep.
Speaker 1: They've hidden it.
Speaker 5: Everywhere, and they of course have to let you know what's up and what they're doing and what the ritualism is. So there's some form of consent from you that you know about it now and you didn't do anything, and you didn't damn sure say anything. So they're going to proceed with the plan and they're going to keep shoving it in our face, and we're going to keep consenting to it because they make it desirable to.
Speaker 1: Comply with sexuality.
Speaker 5: Magic, vampires, wear wolves. We actually sexualize these things. It's in music, it's in movies, it's in pop culture.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 5: Very alluring and very appealing to us.
Speaker 1: So of course they're.
Speaker 5: Going to get our consent. With the True Blood and the Twilight and the Harry Potter and the whatever. All the musical artists going, you know, back to the Laurel Canyon. They're not stupid. They started this stuff before that, okay, with what happened with Buddy Holly and all of that going down, So it's not that it started in the Laurel Canyon, and you got Tavis Stock as well, but they'd be manipulating the music.
Speaker 1: And I was at the Goodwill the other day and they brought out like this huge stack of CDs.
Speaker 5: And I'm not one to say CDs and cassettes are dead, because I grew up using CDs and cassettes and when I have them again, feels nostalgic, so I don't mind keeping a couple around. They put out this stack of CDs and at the very top was Elton John's Greatest Hits for literally a dollar seventy five.
Speaker 1: I can believe my eyes. I had two CDs that.
Speaker 5: My mom would listen to in the car when I was a child. One was a Praise in Worship CD and I have every song memorized to this day. And then it was Elton John's Greatest Hits. Those were the two CDs we had, and it was, you know, mixed variety. One day we'd be listening to a little Praise in Worship, the next day we're getting down to Honky Cat. So anyways, I got Elton John's Greatest Hits and I've been re listening to it front to back. You know, it was actually had two CDs in it. There was so many greatest hits. But I know he has been quoted Elton John is saying either he or the guy who writes all of his songs uses some form of occultod witch language. And I just can't think of anything else that makes sense more sense than that. I mean, go back and listen to some of Elton john stuff when I was a kid, and even now as an adult. Sometimes you just make sounds that you think might be the words because the word Bennie and the Jets, does anyone know the lyrics? Besides but but but Bennie and the Jets, Okay, Like, does anybody know or do they just kind of make sounds that you think match what he's saying. There's I'm pretty sure at the beginning of Bennie and the Jets there is a little bit of a line that says, we'll kill the fatted calf tonight. So stick around, you know, if you really went, and I don't, I'm not going to take the time to do this shit. But if you went and looked at the lyrics, I bet you'd learn a fucking lot about and who is Okay, who is Levan? And why shall he be a great man? And why is his son named Jesus? And what's with the cartoon balloons? I thought you said he liked money. If he's got money, then why is he doing the balloon stuff? And he was bonded then and then and on a Christmas Day and loved the song. Don't fucking know at all what it's about. It's poetry. It's like riddles, and sometimes you can't even you can't even tell what the fuck he's saying. Okay, and this is my example. David Bowie's a lot like that. It's almost illegible the sounds. So those are two of my personal examples of how I feel like there are. It's like a little spell, a little poem, a little riddle. It's not even a song, but that's how we've interpreted it. The topic also of how they've inserted it into movies and stuff would be, you know, obviously Twilight, any any show or movie that's glorified cryptid creatures or demonology or and if you notice, there's always some kind of a witch involved with it's like a werewolf, but then in the show or the movie there's somehow a witch involved, or there's a vampire but they got a coven of witches that's protecting the vampire. Or you know, True Blood, Twilight, Vampire Diaries, all of this shit. Harry Potter and I didn't know this, but it came to my attention recently that the snake language that Harry Potter can speak that I'm just assuming JK. Rowling made up out of her mind or did she it's to be able to speak this snake language. It's called parcel tongue, and it's It's some of the scariest shit I've ever seen in a kid's movie, now that I know what I know. But a lot of the words that are spoken when Harry Potter's doing this parcel tongue moment is the name that they give Satan in the Bible. And if you go back and you watch Harry Potter and you listen to cause that shit's not in the book. Obviously she made that shit up for the movie because they would just say in the book like, oh, he's speaking parcel tongue or whatever. It didn't, but in the movie it showed it and gave it sound.
Speaker 1: So a lot of the.
Speaker 5: Words that are used to speak to serpents by Harry Potter, the words that are used sound like the name they give Satan.
Speaker 1: In the Bible. I'm just learning this shit, okay, And I don't know what's going on with JK. Rowling.
Speaker 5: But if she included all that stuff just to convolute the youth and corrupt the youth with dark magic and spells and occult ritualism, then fuck you, bitch. I don't know what else to say. Because I really love Harry Potter. I'm one of the probably one of the biggest fans of all time. But you know, obviously you want to recreate memories with your children that were so special to you. And I remember starting Harry Potter in third grade and then the movies came out, and then I went to see every single movie and read every book and had all the little fucking memorabilia shit and journals and clothes and all the stuff with Harry Potter on it. And would I love to recreate that memory with my son, Yes, but not if it's going to pervert his mind and his spirit and let demons in.
Speaker 1: But anyways, so I found an interview with this guy. He's a pastor.
Speaker 5: He works in human trafficking and saving children, and he has had some really bizarre experiences and I wanted to go through it with you in cosmic Peach style and break it down, listen to it, discuss it. And obviously I'll break in and then we'll meet back up on the assen. But let me share my screen and we can get right into it. Hang on just a second. Okay, I'm gonna skip any boring parts, and I don't like the interviewer, but the interview is good, if that makes sense. So without further at two.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Thank you for coming on the show.
Speaker 6: But you have a pretty crazy story, dude, and it kind of lines up with a lot of stuff that I've been looking into, and you caught my attention. I don't remember the show it was on exactly, but it was. It was a podcast on YouTube and I saw you. I was like, man, I got to get that guy on the show. Not only do you do child rescue, but we can say with certainty that there are other there's entities, or there's a supernatural realm behind all of this.
Speaker 4: Correct, that is absolutely true, my friend, absolutely So this is not just a bunch of rich guys. That this is a global thing and the darkest, the darkest things that you can imagine are actually behind this thing. And remember we rescue kids in Nepal, in India, Uganda, Tanzania, and then every single Central American country, and that we rescue kids in South America as well. And when a kid in Mexico tells you the same exact story as a kid in Nepaul they went through the same exact ritualistic abuse and they saw the same kind of monster, it gets your attention and it sends you down the rabbit hole. And when I first started doing this thirty years ago, you know, al Gore had not given us the Internet yet, and so you know that joker, and so we're like, who do you talk to about this stuff? And I was just like, hm, we just kind of just filed it all. But the weirdness. The more kids we rescued, the darker and the weirder it got. And there are entities involved in this on a global level.
Speaker 6: So they're ball worshippers, correct, these are there, They're satanic obviously, there's some kind of demonic.
Speaker 2: Realm they're operating within.
Speaker 6: How far back did you start hearing about this and started putting the pieces together? Obviously you said is before the Internet. But what were what kind of experiences were the children telling you?
Speaker 4: Well too, I'm trying to remember what was the first story that really got my attention. To be very honest, I can't remember because it was all traumatizing at first. Every story that we heard, you know, I mean, like today we rescued two four year old little boys that come out of sexual trafficking. All right, they're four there, and they're beautiful little boys, and and I mean, okay, that's traumatizing stuff. Well, I've been doing this now for thirty years, and I know that they're I know that they're safe. I know they're going to be transformed. I'm not impressed with the evil anymore. I refuse to be impressed with it. But it wasn't like that starting out. It was all very traumatic and we were all, you know, we knew these kids, and then we heard their stories, and then we got involved in their cases, and so we saw the movies, we heard the stuff, and it's it's very difficult. Now that I've said that I can I can'tmber. One of the first times I was ever blown away, we rescued a white girl in Uganda who was South African and like, what is this white Ugandan girl doing here in Uganda? And what she told was this story that was horrific and it was crazy, and I'll tell you about it here in just second Nino. Then, but then we rescued a girl in India that was a white girl from South Africa, and the thing that caught my attention was she had the same exact story as the Ugandan little girl. And these these weren't tiny girls. These girls were like twelve I think one was twelve or thirteen, the other ones like fourteen or fifteen, and they told the Samixac story. They actually gave me this term the Hitler Project. And I've never even heard of the Hitler project, Like what the heck is that? But both of their names started with L E L. So it's like, it's kind of like Elon, who's from South Africa. So it's kind of like stranger things l Okay, so it's like el So it's like, okay, they both have one of them's name is el Sion. Uh, No, one of them's name is Anyway, they both l something else something. The third girl that we rescued was uh, it was actually a boy. It was actually a little boy in Columbia and his name began with a L and he was a white kid from South Africa. And I was like, and they all told the same exact stories of ritualistic nephelum sex, magic of all kinds of craziness, of them seeing monsters, people turn into monsters and all this, and it wasn't just psychological abuse. It wasn't that it was real. And I knew that it was real, and that was why I started sending me down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: So were they tell?
Speaker 6: You know, I remember watching a lady that David Ike interviewed way way back named Arizona Wilder. I don't know if you're familiar with her, but she talked about how the royals, you know, in her story, it's like same story. It's pretty unbelievable, right, She's saying that they would, Uh she was one of the victims, and she would watch them feed on human beings and then like shape stories, Yeah, shape shape shifted in front of her into these entities, reptilian looking emptities.
Speaker 2: Is that the kind of stuff you were aim?
Speaker 4: Exact story, Windsor Castle, Uh, Disney World. Uh, they'd been to the same places. They tell the same exact stories. And they said that these guys would come in and they would look like really good looking guys, and they would start to go through their ritual, and that they would actually turn into monsters, they would physically turn into monsters, and that there was also the blood of children and all kinds of things involved. Dude, I'm a small town pastor man, a hillbilly pastor in Johnson County, Texas, and I'm like, what in the heck is all of this? What's what's happening? And after a while I just went, Okay, I got to step up. This is real, this is going on. I don't have a grid for it. And I started looking for people that have a grid for it. There was a guy named Doug Riggs who has since died mysteriously in a car wreck. That's a whole nother story, but Doug Riggs actually had a whole mess of these kids and he deprogrammed them. And I started learning about it, and then people started showing up at my church going do you know about this? Do you know about that? I'm one of those kids. And the first girl, her name is actually el Sian. I said, her name all Ago, but she she lives in Austin. She's got a big ballet company. And she showed up and she said, my name is el Sian. I said, I said where are you from? She says South Africa? And I said I said, were you a part of the Hitler Project? She said yeah it was, and I was like, there you go. And then and then she just started bawling.
Speaker 2: What is the Hitler Project? Is it like eugenics?
Speaker 4: It is eugenics is exactly right, and it is it's the boys from Brazil. The movie you know, The Boys from Brazil is a movie about taking the genies of Hitler and you're trying to reproduce him all over. Well, this what this is all about. While that is a work of fiction, the the actual thing that it's about is actually real. And the reason why they do that is because part of their part of their religion is they have to put it out in the open somehow and people have to come into agreement, and then they say it's all fake, and that's part of their religious that's that's all Luciferian. They do it in broad daylight and they say we're just playing, but they do it in broad daylight.
Speaker 6: That's why they use people like Will Ferrell, Jim Carrey, and they put it in commercials.
Speaker 2: They do little funny little skits with Monson. They do this.
Speaker 6: That's what Hollywood is. For Hollywood, it's the uh, it's all illusion, correct.
Speaker 4: I mean the witches one Hollywood would of Holly, you know, that's Harry Potter's wand is Hollywood It's would of Holly And so all of that is witchcraft. It's all witchcraft, and it's about showing you in broad daylight what they do in the dark and deceiving you so that even though they showed you, you don't know that they showed you. And that's a big part of the Luciferian religious cult.
Speaker 6: Is that how they they believe they escape they're a karma. It's like a loophole in the contract or something like that.
Speaker 4: Is it also gets them a leg up within their own society. So the more that they can put that out in the open and then deny that they did anything in the open, it also gives them a leg up. It's part of their part of their protocol. And then they'll reach a certain place and then they have to go through humiliation rituals. They'll have to go on Facebook and they'll have to be high. They'll have to do this. They'll have to do that. They have to follow a girl, will have to fall in love with a girl and make it public. A boy, they have to they have to trans their kids. They have to do all kinds of things that everybody in Hollywood does. That's part of the ritualistic abuse of moving up in the system, of this Luciferian system that involves trafficking of children all over the world.
Speaker 2: So before we get to like the almost unbelievable.
Speaker 6: I don't find it unblove but the really crazy part of the story where you say you saw a giant.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this a little more.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna show this real quick, on on my I'm gonna show the screen, just real real quick, just to give it an example. There it is right there, the Chris Gothard Show. This is where you know Will Ferrell was doing a ritual, a demonic ritual and making a mockery out of it.
Speaker 2: That's how they that's how they do this, right.
Speaker 4: That's right. Yeah, so they do it. Okay, So it's it's part of this whole thing of you're gonna see it, but you're not gonna see it, you're gonna hear it, but you're not gonna hear it, and that gives us power over you. And that's what they do over and over and over again. Now where they get that from is they get that from Jesus. Okay, they're actually using they're actually making a mockery of Jesus when Jesus spoke in parables and saying they see see not they hearing here or not? So they're using a legality in the spiritual realm against us, and that's what they do.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: These are humiliation rituals. These are things that they're putting on there. If you go to the opening of CERN, and if you actually look at the opening of CERN and have you ever looked at that Nino.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have. They were having a ritual there as well.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable. If you know what it is you're looking at, you go, my God. And then they said, oh no, it's just a cultural representation. YadA, YadA, YadA. And they go through and they do this stuff and they're like, hey, we will put it on primetime. We'll put it in front of the whole world and they won't know what they're seeing, and that will give us power in the whole world. And that's what they believe, and that's how they operate.
Speaker 6: It's you know, a lot of people now are coming up to speed with this stuff. I remember, just just geez, it's five years ago, six years ago.
Speaker 2: People do nothing about this stuff.
Speaker 6: Definitely, when I was coming into the light with all this stuff and learning about it, that was gosh, man. I've been awake for about over fifteen years, so I mean I knew about this stuff.
Speaker 2: I would tell people. They would just laugh at me, make jokes.
Speaker 6: The crazy day it comes, conspiracy day, he's kind of crazy. Now they're reaching out to me asking what the hell, dude, this was all real? Like I have friends and I always considered normies that are now coming around me, going, dude, that are now they're into it. They're following this stuff very closely. Never before was it like that.
Speaker 4: Well, I just got to believe in Pardon me for being a Jesus freak. I just got to believe, man, that the skills are coming off people's eyes and that people are starting to wise up. And I'm grateful for that. You know, you were out there for a long time. I'll buy yourself. I was out there for a long time. I'll buy myself. And then we're not anymore. There's actually a remnant of people that are like, no, this thing's for real. We can make a stand against it. How do we get together to do that?
Speaker 6: It's about it's you know, people used to, you know, they would read the Holy Bible or whatever, and they'd be like, you know, I don't know if I believe in that. It's so archay because he's written thousands of years ago. No there's nothing but truth in the Bible. I mean I went from I started at the Bible. I left the Bible. I went into my own atheist right route path, and I went into you know, learning the New Age stuff, extraterrestrial sacred geometry, all that stuff. And the more I learned, the more I went right right back, and here I am now, and I'm like, I know what's coming. The alien deception, the card Dude, it's all demonic that, you know. I think these entities can present themselves any way that you want to perceive them, is.
Speaker 2: The way what I'm picking up in there.
Speaker 6: You know, could they present themselves as a giant, as a gray alien? It's however you want to they want you to perceive them.
Speaker 2: What do you? What are you? What's your thoughts on that? Well?
Speaker 4: I think I think you're right in many ways.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 4: I want to say, I think that there's all different kinds of species of falling entities as well. You know, everybody just thinks of here in the Western world, we just think of angels and demons, right, But dude, if you get if you're going to get biblical on it, what's realist?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: You're looking at myriads a species. I mean you literally have you have a star class angel? Where were you and the stars of God saying out, you got you have? You have Seraphim, you have uh, you have Cherublem, you have Gosh, You've got you have warning angels, you have messenger angels. Uh, you got watchers in the Bible. You know that's that, that's in a book of Daniel. You have a whole Sons of God class that dud. Their DNA is so close to us that they can actually reproduce with human beings. And that's Genesis chapter six. When the sons of God looked upon the daughters of men, they produced giants and men of renown. So their DNA is super close to us. So there are there are the kind of beings in the angelic realm that are both fallen and holy that some of them are what you and I would consider a spirit or a poof, and some of them have real physicality, and some of them go back and forth. And I think that there's a very big biblical argument for that.
Speaker 6: Here's the mack of the human sacrifice at cern. I mean, this stuff is real. I mean, this is what they do. I mean even when they swear in a president. Is this all Does this all come down to the secret societies as well?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: You know the Masons, It all kind of it all leads to the same place, right, it's us.
Speaker 4: No, it's all the same thing. And all of those things are funnels into a global Luciferian world government, world religion, world monetary system, which, of course the Bible predicts is going to be ran by the Antichrist one of these days. And so all of these things are funnels into those things.
Speaker 6: So you were in you do child rescue all over the planet, obviously, and you kind of there's a common theme, right you say that when you rescue these children from some places that were that are alters.
Speaker 2: Can you explain that temples or what is this?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So the cartails throughout the world are absolutely religious. I've never come across one as seculary.
Speaker 6: Can I can I just stop you for a second, right there, You're one hundred percent right on that. And when I tell people that I'm on the border, I'm an opasso see aquatis, right, So I tell people, you don't understand they they are their Satanic that is their religion. They are one hundred percent Luciferian there. They're Satan worshippers. You know, this is what they do, and they have the tattoos to show it, prove it everything.
Speaker 2: People don't believe me, So you're validating this for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I don't honestly, I don't know how to convince him by that. If they don't believe it, they're just completely ignorant because it's one of the top things that they are. So it's like, Okay, you see a high level cartail guy inside his big giant mansion is a worship room every single time full of all kinds of demonic altars, and they literally change children to those altars so that that deity can receive their souls. And then they torture those kids while they are chained to altars and to idols. And I mean I've seen it. I've seen it over and over and over and over again. I mean I can't tell you how many times we have literally shut down rings that involve children. And so you have you have the beds that are set up, then you have the cameras around them, and all the way around the cameras are idols and altars, and while the next kids in line are waiting to be abused on camera. They are tied to an idol with a very real witch that has their hands upon them, that's doing terrible things. And so it's part of their religion and they believe it gives them power. And part of their power is pharmacaea, which is drugs. Part of that power is mammon. You know, Jesus said you can't serve god and mammon. Mammon is a is a demon. It's a demon of money, and they literally serve mammon. They literally serve this demon that is this god of money. They serve a god or a demon of sexual things. They serve a god in a demon of farm are drugs. And then they have they have their witches and their sorcerers. Before they send out their before they send out their fentanyl, before they send out their dope, they literally do all kinds of incantations over that before they send out that. They send out all kinds of incantations with that, so that when you come into agreement with that, even though you don't see a kid on there, right outside of the camera are all these children that are being abused while these witches are pronouncing things over that so that when you click on it and you watch it, even though you're not intending to watch any children, you are opening up a portal into your home. And I think it's I think it's part of the and whether your your audience believes this or not, the cartel believes this. They believe it two thousand percent, and it involves the sacrifice and the torture of children.
Speaker 6: So you know, Jesus Christ talked there's you know, obviously I'm a Christian, I'm born again Christian, and I believe in one true God. Right, these these people that are wor ship being, I guess Lucifer. They they they pray and they don't they worship different deities, different idols, different.
Speaker 2: Demons.
Speaker 6: Is that I mean, they're not just praising Lucifer, right, They're they're they're they're they're summoning different demons for different things.
Speaker 4: So they they get upgraded up into their Luciferian lifestyle. They get upgraded through the funnels of this deity and that deity, this demon, that that demon, right until finally they're just full blown Satanists and they understand, okay, well we're all servants of of Lucifer, and I want to just say this. If you look up the word in Hebrew and in in in in the Bible, you look it up in Hebrew, the word that we translate as Lucifer in Hebrew is hallel. That's what it is, Yeah, which is exactly what the whole Islamic nation, the whole Islamic world does. The first thing that they do is they pronounce everything has to be hall l It's.
Speaker 2: It's incredible interesting.
Speaker 4: And that is the Biblical word for lucifer is hell Hell. This is a howl food place. Uh, this food is hall el YadA, YadA, YadA, Okay, and against how ll it means the God of Hell.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So that's who they serve, whether they know it or not, That's that's who they serve. Here's I tell you the top guys they know that. And in the cartel they outright worship, and I mean they see the sacrifice and the trafficking of children and the sexualization of children as part of their worship strategy, as part of their power strategy. And it just so happens there happens to be a whole lot of money in it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I was on a I took a trip with a girlfriend of mine way back in the day, about three or four years ago, and we went to these this place and I don't want to say the name, but on the border of Texas. And as they got camping area and they had this one restaurant there that was just kind of like out there in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I was like, what is this. I was like, it's probably drug money, you know.
Speaker 6: It's right on the border Mexico and Texas. And we went into it. We went to it to have a to eat, you know, a sandwich of stake, and nothing was really it was just you could feel the vibes. Dude, something very dark was happening there. And there was paintings all across the rooms of.
Speaker 2: Of rituals in the desert, but there were paintings.
Speaker 6: They weren't actual photos, but there were paintings that people wearing masks on in the desert. Uh, all around a fire and one guy had a butcher knife with blood on it. I mean, these were paintings in a in a in a in a tourist area, right, Like I knew right then and there what they were doing. Like I knew that spot. I was like, Okay, I know where we're at. This is very black, dark energy and we were in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Man. I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there.
Speaker 6: Uh you know what it was in terror Lingua.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I spent a lot of time in terre Lingua. I know Terre Lingua very very well. I know that place very well.
Speaker 2: Okay it was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was there, and uh, I don't know if the place has been bought and sold since then, but when I was there about five years ago, four or five years ago, it was such a dark, black energy, especially in this one little this place, and I just wanted to get the hell out of there.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 6: I could feel the horrible, the low vibrational demonic.
Speaker 4: You know, if you ask them, they'll say, well, yeah, these are just paintings.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: See. What they're doing is they are demonstrating who they are. And the more they convince you that they're not, the more power they think that they receive. And that's how that works.
Speaker 6: So let's let's get into that you were in Mexico. You were wearing Chiampas, Mexico, where you were rescuing children and this this part of the story is just this is crazy, folks.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 6: So I feel like I could tie this to a lot of like national park disappearances because I have my my thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's cryptids.
Speaker 6: All in all throughout these national parks and entities in there that that kidnap children. And I'm sure there's underground caverns and tunnels all throughout there. But you were in Champas, Mexico, and you you saw something that what most people would say is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: So we have a place called Redemption Ranch in Chiappus, Mexico, and whenever you go down there, you got to fly into Tuxla and then you have to drive through the mountains down to our town where our rescue mission is and we rescue so many kids there, and it's really it's a beautiful place. The Schioppas Mountains are just incredible, man, They're just they're beautiful. They're eighteen thousand feet tall, you know, the American American Rocky Mountains are only fourteen thousand feet tall. It's just a beautiful. The people are beautiful. It's great. However, there is a stronghold down there that has gone on for thousands of years and they work through the Mayans down there, and now they work through the cartels down there of child trafficking. The largest Mayan pyramid in the world is literally within the shadow of my ranch down there, and it's privately owned. It's privately which that's that's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: In it privately owned Mayan Pyramid.
Speaker 4: Largest largest pyramid on the planet Earth, largest planet Earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, when we're rescuing kids in the shadow of that place where untold number of people have been sacrificed over the past thousand years and.
Speaker 6: So mass and the Aztecs, that's what they're known for is human sacrifices. I mean the paintings, the that was their religion. This goes people need to understand. This is this is his oldest humanity. This goes thousands of years back. This is this is how long this practice has been been being done, right, I mean this is an.
Speaker 2: Old, old, old, old culture.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, and they don't and these entities and these demons do not care who cooperates with them. They'll give the same power, they'll give the same money. They rise up kings. Uh, they believe in you know, the blood of the kings passed down from one because iniguity has passed down from one generation to another generation, down to the fourth generation. They totally believe that they go by all those legalities, and they operate and they run societies, and it is always a sexual society. It's always a slavery society always, it's always a warfare society. And they always have tech that everybody else doesn't have. All that comes straight from the knowledge of speaking to these demons. All that does so. And they're offspring. So I go down there and we went we were down there when we were risking kids and we're doing cool stuff. And I get invited by this apostolic group of drop dead sowed out Jesus freaks who partner with me down there, all these pastors and they're like, hey man, we got a prayer mountain. We got a prayer garden on this prayer mountain. It's our sacred space. And by the way, all of these people believe in sacred geometry. They all believe in it. They all believe if you're at the right place at the right time, the right thing can happen if you do this. And so we go down there and we're it's kind of wild, man, because I don't really speak Spanish. I can understand a lot of it, but I'm not I'm not much of a Spanish talker. I'm not much of an English talker. And so I'm sitting there. You just sit in a chair, and it's gonna be like a four hour prayer. All these people people you just got to sit there and do when it's another language, you know, then they put their hands on your shoulder and they pray and they pray and they cry out for you. And I'm like, I'm not going to keep them from doing that. I need all the protection and help i can get. So I'm just sitting there. Well, there's nothing to do, and so I'm you know, they're praying. It's it's a holy moment. Everything's cool. Well, I like to draw, and so I was like, I'm waiting for them to switch people so I can holler at my son and say, hey, bring me my journal, so I can just sit here and draw it. I can doodle them and do cool stuff. And so while I'm waiting for that break, I'm kind of looking around, going on, am I gonna draw? And I like, boom, there's one tree on that bald ridge on the next ridge over and I went ooh, okay, I'll map it out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna draw or was this.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say this is maybe eight hundred yards away. And I'm pretty good at knowing distance. I've got a big hunting ranch, I've got an I've got an eight hundred yard target range, i got a thousand yard target range, and we have target ranges all over the world with all of our rescuers and so and we train them. So I'm pretty good at that. I'm gonna say it's probably eight hundred yards away. And so I'm like, wow, that big old tree. Awesome, you know one tree. And I'm like, oh, this is the Okay, I'm gonna draw those rocks. I'm gonna draw the ridge line, I'm gonna draw this, gonna draw that, like okay. So whenever this guy switches and I stare at it for a long time, just looking at it, and then they switch. Somebody else comes over and they start to pray for me, and I said, hey, Ben, bring me my journal man. So he's like, okay, he's got to go all the way to the truck and get it. So I'm sitting there, I look back at that ridge, thinking Okay, I'm gonna really draw this thing in an awesome way. And boom, there's two trees standing there. And I'm like, I know, because I already mapped it out in my mind. I was going to draw this thing, and so there was only one tree, and I'm like, how did I miss it? There's two trees standing there, and I'm like, what the heck? And I'm sitting there, going I know that, I know there was only one tree there, and I'm kind of bewildered at it because this other tree looks identical to the one tree, and there they're spaced, you know, I could definitely see the mountains behind them between them, and I'm sitting there, I'm looking at it, and as I'm looking, all of a sudden, the whole thing became blurry, became fuzzy, and two arms came out, and two legs appeared, and it moved a few feet over and it put its arms back together and it turned back into a tree. And I'm sitting there and I'm looking at it and.
Speaker 2: Going, okay, now, shape shift, its shape.
Speaker 4: It's shape shift. I saw it. I saw it change, and I've never experienced anything like that before. I and I'm just center, going, okay, what just happened? And I'm just sitting there, minds you, I'm not scared or anything or freaking out. I'm with these people that are praying for me. They're calling down thunder, They're I mean, these guys are they're fasting, they're praying. This is like their holy space is in a holy moment. But I saw what I saw and I'm just sitting there, and so I'm sitting there staring at it, and then boom, after a few minutes, maybe a minute or so, it changes again, and it just takes on a human It's completely humanoid, and it kind of adjusts it back. It moves his shoulders around, kind of looks around a little bit, takes over a couple more feet, and it's looking at me, and it leans in and it's listening. And I can tell this thing is listening to the prayers of these people from way over there. It can hear us. And I'm just sitting there looking at it, going now, I'm trying to process that. What does that mean? And then it turns back into a tree, and I'm like, what in the heck? The third time it did it? It changed again completely changed, it took several steps to the other side of the tree and leaned in again, and it's listening, and it leaned back, and it leaned in again, and I can tell it's listening to the prayers that these people are praying over me. And then it just it's listening. And so it looks fully humanoid to me, and it doesn't know that I can see it. And I said, by this, I can see my son walking over and he's bringing me in my journal, and I thought, if it can hear them, then it can hear me. And I just like, I see you, devil, I see you, and I'm like, the Lord sent me down here to rescue kids. And I don't know what you've got away with up until now, but you're not gonna get away with it anymore. I'm not afraid of you, and you devil from Hell. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. You're done. You're toast. And when I said that, it completely hurt me. What I said it stood totally erect, and it was bigger than what I thought it was, and it just started making these I'll kill you kind of motions.
Speaker 2: It was disturbed.
Speaker 4: It was disturbed and it got so mad and I was like, no, no, I see you, I see you, you cosmic punk. And I was like, we're going to rescue so many kids and there's nothing you can do about it. You lose. At that time, this thing's starting to fit. My son comes over. These people are still praying for me. All it's a loud prayer there, got got got God, they're just going. I said, Ben, turn around and tell me what you see if they're on top of that ridge and he said where. I said, look around up there and he turns around. And my son, who's he's thirty four years old, he turned around and he said, Dad, that's a freaking giant. I said, yeah, that's a freaking giant. It sure is. Anyway, God a mighty I said yeah. And I was like, this is my son and we you and your toast, you're done. And it just started throwing a fit. It was so mad, and it was rocking back and forth, and it was making these ru kind of gestures. And I said, Jerry, who's an associate pastor with me. I said, Jerry, come here, man. Now they're still praying for me. Now, I'm like, come here, come over here. I'm talking out loud. Now he comes over. I said, turn around and tell me what you see up there. And I told him said just be cool, be cool, you're about to see something wild. Turn around. And he turned around and he's like where and I said, look her out there, and he goes, that's a freaking giant. And when he yelled, the people stopped praying and like, what are you yelling about? He goes, oh my god, it's a freaking giant. And it looked at him and kind of went like this, and it turned and it took three steps and it was on the other side of the mountain. And as it was turning and going, it was like monster monster tree, monster monster tree, monster monster tree, and it was.
Speaker 2: Gone, wow.
Speaker 6: So it was actually like you couldn't hold it.
Speaker 4: It's emmitgy, it's exactly right. And then all the people like, what are you guys yelling at? So they asked me in Spanish, what are you guys yelling at? And so I said, I got a question. You guys are like what. I'm like, have you guys ever seen a giant out here? And then the guy translated and they went, yeah, there's one that lives right on top of that Mountain, they're like, did you see him? Like yeah, They're like, yeah, he's listening to our prayers to hell with him.
Speaker 6: So it begs a question. If those things are there, right, and they're shape shifting into trees, they've got to be everywhere. They've got to be in our cities. They've got to be in our politics, they've got to be in our government, they've got to be in our medical institutions. I mean, right, I mean, if they could turn into a tree, I'm sure they can shape shift into anything they want.
Speaker 4: You know, I honestly do not know what they can look like, but I wouldn't doubt it one bet. I bet that they're Again, I believe there's different species of holy and falling and falling angelic forms, and I think that you know, the Bible talks about we entertain angels unaware. In other words, sometimes there's angels with us and we're feeding them, we're serving them, and we don't know it. I guarantee you if that's true for the Holy, it's also true for the following.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 6: I mean, they have ceremonial seances to rituals to them, so obviously that's what it is. They're getting there, feeding them that dark, loose energy.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, exactly right. They're giving them secret they're giving them, these entities are given. What these people are doing is they're they're giving them their whole lives so that they can have a leg up in the entertainment industry, so that they can have a leg up as a CEO, so that they can make They get information, they get power, and then they join the club. And part of the club is trafficking ultimately of children.
Speaker 6: And that's why children are so coveted, right, children virgins?
Speaker 2: Right, those are what are so coveted.
Speaker 6: I mean the as text us to do to sacrifice children and virgins, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly right. They totally sext everything up that they sacrificed. And the more terror and the more horror that they can that they can attribute to the people that they're about to murder, the better, and then they would keep their blood. Okay, Well that's called and that's what's happening today, is the terrorization and the horror that they inflict upon these people. And then they take their blood and that it's like the fountain of youth to them, and they believe it and and they do that, you know, the the the worldwide global symbol is a bloody handprint with a smiley face in.
Speaker 2: It and Wilton on a castaway.
Speaker 4: On castaway Wilson, Right, that's that's what that is. And again there's another example of them putting something out in broad daylight and saying, now, that's not what it means. This is just entertainment. And again that is a part of their spirit of deception and the witchcraft that they operate in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here it is right here. Pull that up for everybody. It's just it. And they hide it right in the open. And you know, whenever they.
Speaker 6: Released a new record or a new song or movie, they do the same thing. Right, Yeah, they do the same thing. It's common practice.
Speaker 4: It's common practice. And because we're so internet prolific. Now, that's it, that's what that is. That symbol right there is the same symbol in Africa, the same symbol in Nepal, same symbol in Mexico, same symbol here, and it means the blood of children that you drink as part of that. It's part of a ritual. List that's part of the ritual. That's actually a mask as well that these clowns will wear. They will wear that mask and yillary. So so, man, I want to just tell you when I went and spoke at the World Cup. I go down there to the World Cup and I speak at this tremendous event, and it's about rescuing children and stopping trafficking at these huge sporting events, and it was a great privilege to be there, and it's awesome. And I go down there. It's Mexico City. We got all these dignitaries there, we got all these people there. I think that Shay is sending you something. I can just tell. I'm looking at you right now. And I go down there. I walk into this room and as I walk into this room, as I do, there's an American flag there. There is a there's a Mexican flag there. This is in the Mexican congress building. This is their congressional building. And I walk in. Everybody greets me. I'm treated so good. I can't wait. I'm going to speak to all these people. There's a lot enforcement there. There's politicians there, there's rescuers there, there's prosecuting attorneys, there's attorney generals there. And the symbol of the event was that symbol.
Speaker 2: No way, man, what is there here.
Speaker 4: I am speaking at an event to rescue children.
Speaker 2: And so I just the World Cup, you mean, the symbol for.
Speaker 4: The anti trafficking event. We're sending it to you right now, yea. And of course I just asked, I said, hey, who branded this thing? I just asked, you know, just casually, who branded this thing? And like, because I want to know who decided this would be the symbol of the event that I'm speaking at to rescue children and to rescue girls that are being trafficking, that are being trafficked at these world famous events and these big sporting events. I said, who branded it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: And Everybody's like, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. And I finally said who branded this? And they said, it's actually it's this is what I was told. It is actually a global it's somebody that all of us use. We all use this.
Speaker 2: Look at that, bro, it's the same. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I knew what it was. Everybody else didn't know what it was, but I knew what it was. And so some global Luciferian got in on the marketing of this thing and put that stamp on there so that there would be some kind we've got it and we own it. And I want to just tell you, man, it really pissed me off. I'm still mad over it, and I'm like, Wowser's that.
Speaker 2: Is crazy, man, and so like what.
Speaker 4: That's them doing it in the open, And that was the symbol of the event that I spoke at. And it doesn't mean that the people who put on the event are bad guys, and because I don't, I don't think that they are. I met so many of them. The Department of Homeland Security is the one that hooked me up for it. It means that whoever they hired to do the marketing of that, there's no doubt an inside man in there. That's part of this luciferan cult that traffics kids. But they knew what they were doing. You can't. That is not a coincidence. That's so disturbing, man, that you know.
Speaker 6: That's just how big this is, folks, This is not I mean the levels run deep, their levels run deep, and it's an old, old, ancient culture. I just you know, it's supernatural, right, it is the paranormal.
Speaker 4: So if if this is true, and if you just will allow me, please just allow me to tell you how I deal with this, okay, because you can get overwhelmed. You can get overwhelmed very very quickly. I'm just going to just tell you this, there's no answer for this outside of Jesus. There's not bro He is the answer. It's not the governments of the world are not going to stop this. Hollywood is not going to stop this, The Ivy League School District's not going to stop it. Islam it's not going to stop it. They're all a part of it, from one end of it to the other end of it. If good Christian men and women do not join together to stop this, there's nobody else coming. And we have to rise up together and say, you know what, we're sin us A bound grace does much more abound and we're not going to be afraid of this. We're going to take on Hell with a water pistol. We're going to get involved. We're going to demand they turn these kids over to us. We're going to get licensing, we're going to get our security teams, we're going to get guns. We are going to do everything legally, but we're going to do this, and we're going to do it day after day, year after year, and we're going to be relentless about it, and we're going to bring all this to the light. And that's what it is we're doing, and brother, we're doing it.
Speaker 6: It's just crazy how infested this planet or this world is with these evil, parasitic, demonic entities that are feeding off humans.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it blows my mind.
Speaker 6: And when I talk to people like you and bring you onto the show and we talk about these things and we uncovered it's like another layer of the onion peeled back, a few layers, just one by the way.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 6: I guess this is you know, you're doing your thing with you know, Charlie Rescue. I'm trying to do my thing with my podcasts, and dude, you're you are you are boots on the ground like you deserve all the credit man like people like you that are actually walking the walk, man, bro like I I cannot thank.
Speaker 2: You enough for what you're doing. And then and then coming on podcasts and relaying this information.
Speaker 6: I dude, I mean it's it's people like you and you know, you know, me providing a platform for you, but really, people like you that are boots on the ground doing this stuff that deserve all the court in the world and and you know through Jesus Christ. So Troy I I I just want to say thank you for coming on. I would like to know if you would like to, you know, end this in prayer, lead us out in some prayer.
Speaker 4: And that'd be amazing. Man, I would have loved that. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it right on. So you go for it.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So Father, God, Sir, I come to you, Lord and God. I know God that you hate trafficking, and I know God that you hate the abuse of children. And God, I want to lift up every single one of us, every single person God that is watching right now. I want to lift up Nino. I want to lift up his corner. And I pray Lord got a money, Sir, that we would be able to do something about it. I pray Lord, God, Sir, that as we fight this battle, God, that you bless the works of our hands. I pronounce the Psalms ninety one hedge of protection around every single person watching, every single person listening. And God, you hear the cries of these kids. Jesus, we want them and this is your heart, this is who you are. So I pray fallow God, Sir for the funding, for the houses, for the funding God, for the rescue, for the funding, Lord God, or the raising these kids. And I pray, Lord God, that every single one of these kids would be healed in every way a person can be healed. And I thank you for it. Lord, You are all powerful, not these jokers. In Jesus's name.
Speaker 6: Amen, Amen, Troy Man, thank you so much for coming on Troybrewer dot com. Folks, I'll put the link down below, Troy Brewer, thank you.
Speaker 4: Anybody can get in this fight. Anybody can anybody can get in this fight. It's not too big. The little bit that all of us do makes a tremendous difference. God, God Almighty takes our little bit ain't does tremendous things. If you want to get If you guys want to know more about us, go to Troy burg dot com and jump in the fight. However you can. Nino, you're a fighter, bro. You're in this fight man, right, Guys.
Speaker 5: I'm standing up to finish this because for some reason, if I stand up, the baby Bee's a good boy, but if I sit down, he has a panic attack. So anyways, sorry about that. I was gonna break in, but I just got so mesmerized by the interview that I couldn't break away. And you know what he's saying about the different types of beings, That's absolutely true because if you look back in ancient times, you'll see the elong headed beings mixed with the giant beings, mixed with like serpentine like beings.
Speaker 1: And I've been.
Speaker 5: Doing a lot of research on the giants that were coming out of Malta and some of the structures that they have in Malta. They have underground structures that are still unbelievable to this stay. How they were constructed, what they were used for. They found six fingered giant beings with elongated skulls in these tunnels underground. It's called the Hypogium in Malta.
Speaker 1: If you want to look into it.
Speaker 5: It's the craziest shit I've ever seen. You guys got to go look at it. But there were a mix of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's exactly right.
Speaker 5: There were there were half god, half spirit giants and elongated skull beings. There was.
Speaker 1: I mean, they.
Speaker 5: Still that's why they interbreed, and shit is they think that they still.
Speaker 1: Carry that magic in their bloodline.
Speaker 5: So but anyways, I hope you enjoyed that interview, and it may seem small to you, like you're not I'm not out here rescuing children, so I must not be doing my part. You are doing your part because you're informing yourself. You're smart as fuck to be paying attention, learning. Hopefully you're sharing the message. Hopefully you share these podcasts with your friends.
Speaker 1: But with all that being.
Speaker 5: Said, I hope you enjoyed this episode. Let me know what you think, thoughts, feelings, a pensions. Be careful out there, folks, and don't take your kids to the ice cream man.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 5: I hope you enjoyed it. Oh and I forgot to mention just as a fun little treat. If you're stuck around to the end, you deserve a little treat. About ten years ago or so, when Lebron came back to Cleveland, my brother did a parody of the Elton John song leave on and On. Once you've heard it this way, you'll never be able to hear it any other way. But I'm including it at the end because if you're a Lebron fan, an Elton fan, basketball fan, whatever, you'll enjoy it and you'll never be able to hear Levone the same way again, and you know, just shout out to my brother who never listens to this podcast, but he's a phenomenal pianist and singer songwriter, et cetera. But enjoy it, Love you guys again, and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 6: He drown.
Speaker 3: It's the cake he wears. Crun to say that he's a gene and.
Speaker 1: He's wearing twenty no.
Speaker 3: And he's playing on the finest team around. Re Brown came back home to cleaving, left Miami far behind because he's gone on Faess.
Speaker 1: Business and he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna gonna get it done this time. The wind and gone the corner, bring it home on a Christmas Day, and the penny said that the drive is dead, crieveless time has come, you know, the road until the final starts today. Then shout ben lepron and the shall be good man and shall be lead now he's taken creep until.
Speaker 4: The promise last, and shall be lero.
Speaker 2: And shall be a good man.
Speaker 3: He shall be love bro