Speaker 1: March seven, twenty twenty five, Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the early beginning to the live open mic Friday night, and I'm just gonna play a little piece before I get joined by my co host. Why well, you know what, we'll do some commentary on it, and I'm sure we'll get to it at some point. But you know what, I don't even feel like I need to explain this except to tell you that it's from the Daily Show and it's about one of the events earlier this week that I don't know. I have a weird feeling should come up during this discussion, but who knows, because we are getting the zone flooded in the news and the news speak and the weirdness of the now. And let's see how it is. Anyway, here we are on a Friday night. You'll be able to call in, and you can start any time three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. I will take a quick break and bring my cost in right after we play a portion of the opening from Monday Night's Daily Show on Comedy Central. Maybe I'll even give you guys the link. I guess. Yeah, let's put that link in the live chatroom at Ochelli dot com just to show you guys that I am live and Bepete's video of the week video. What does he call it music? Bepete's music video? Oh do week? Oh the week? Oh d a week? Yes, indeed he does call it that, and he's got Gary Moore and Albert King up there this week. Anyway, I put the video in the chat, but I'm only going to play a portion of the video, the first segment from the Monday night Daily Show. And like I said, then we'll get into it with your calls. Bepete and whatever the hell's else goes on until ten pm Eastern on O'Kelly dot com. Let's see how it goes.
Speaker 2: Television view on Russia's fearfulness.
Speaker 3: The new administration is rapidly changing all foreign policy configurations.
Speaker 1: Okay, just to let you know where I'm picking this up from. He's replaying and showing translations from Russian television about the reactions to the Zolensky slash Trump meeting slat wells Zolensky Trump vance, I guess meeting in the White House there and what happened, And you know that's been a big discussion throughout everything, and who knows, maybe we won't even talk about it tonight. It'll be up to you guys to call in. Anyhow, he's starting off with the Russian media. I forgot to leave that part of it intact. So here we go.
Speaker 3: This largely coincides with our vision.
Speaker 1: America said, do whatever you want. It has nothing to do with us. It's such a pleasure to watch. Yeah, basically he is taking our bread and butter.
Speaker 4: We wanted to sell the Western world into pieces, but he decided to saw through it himself.
Speaker 2: Not only are the Russians not fearful, they're delighted. Do you know how hard it is to delight a Russian?
Speaker 1: See it's funny because the the the right wing media has been trying to say, now, now they're really going to be afraid of Trump in Russia because he doesn't take crap from anybody, and it's not exactly that. And that's what John Stewart's pointing out. Anyway, Let's let John Stewart point out the rest of would I would have pointed out had I done the show last night, or on Monday night or on Tuesday night. Instead, I did a double on Wednesday and hopefully you guys got that one one podcast, but two hours, so usually I'm doing one hour cast. Anyhow, here we go. There's only two ways.
Speaker 2: To do it, break up the Western democratic order or fair unroller states it's the.
Speaker 1: Only two ways.
Speaker 2: Or social media.
Speaker 1: You uh oh, now we got commercials, so give it a sack. I'll get through the commercial crap and uh yeah, we'll do that. It's such a pleasure to walk. Yeah. Basically, he is taking our bread and butter.
Speaker 4: We wanted to sell the Western world into pieces, but he decided to saw through it himself.
Speaker 2: Not only are the Russians not fearful, they're delighted. Do you know how hard it is to delight a Russian.
Speaker 1: There's only two ways.
Speaker 2: To do it, break up the Western democratic order or bear un roller states it's the only two ways. Or social media dashcan death?
Speaker 1: Three things?
Speaker 2: Really, look None of this is to say Zelenski handled this meeting well.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows by now.
Speaker 2: Trump's love language is subservience. If he calls your wife ugly, you praise him. If he calls you witle, you run his state department. And if you're a foreign leader who wants to be on good terms with America. You got a butter Trump up Lake, He's Texas toast British PM care Armer knows how it's done.
Speaker 5: It is my pleasure to bring from His Majesty the King a letter he sends his best wishes. It's an invitation for a second stage visits.
Speaker 1: This is really special. This has never happened before.
Speaker 5: This is unprecedented, and I think that just symbolized is to understand a little bit.
Speaker 2: Trump and the Republicans like Putin better.
Speaker 1: Just listen to put.
Speaker 3: The radical neoliberalism, destroying traditional values, the obsessive emphasis on race, modern cancel culture. It turns into reverse discrimination, of reverse racism. But they invented five or six genders, transformers, and trans you see, I do not even understand what it is. Share toilets for boys and girls.
Speaker 2: Cats, maddying dogs, will and grace removed.
Speaker 1: Let me come on.
Speaker 2: It sounds like Putin is primary ing Marjorie Taylor Green from the right, a woman who, by the way, gives up the whole point of this realignment.
Speaker 6: The Ukrainian government is attacking Christians.
Speaker 7: Russia is not doing that.
Speaker 1: They're not attacking Christianity.
Speaker 7: As a matter of fact, they seem to be protecting it.
Speaker 1: Anyway. There's a lot of commentary there, and now I've run out of time. So what I'm gonna do is take a break and go grab Bet Pete and see if this is what everybody wants to talk about, and if not, we'll talk about whatever you want to discuss. At three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six the Friday Night Open, Mike o'celly Effect will return with my co host v Pete and you call it in hopefully after this.
Speaker 8: Yo Yelvis Doug Campbell, host of the Allosaction podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chile Effect revelation through conversation, The.
Speaker 9: War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic in the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Cana and he was up against. For more information the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 6: Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the con text of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot.
Speaker 10: Com dot com radio, Back to.
Speaker 1: It the live open mic, O'Kelly effect four eight Friday Night, Friar's Day it is and be Pete is with me, So you can now join me via the phone lines. And I would suggest that you do because you're gonna be the one who tells us what we're talking about tonight. I mean, I'm gonna ask be Pete what's on his mind. Sure, we could go to news stories, we could go to the most easily low hanging fruit out there, but you guys can determine that we need to talk about other things. What's on your mind, what needs to be discussed. How about we do something different? Bring it? Okay, three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I've got like one hundred open lines, so you know, you can get on there and I will put you through as fast as I can. As soon as I see and I get a break in the conversation, I'll bring you on. And I want to get to everybody, everybody who calls, So come on and bring it. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six, first time, last time, only time caller. Do it three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Anyways, Pete, Pete, I love this. I get you on the line, you know, off air, and the first thing you said is, uh, basically you're cursing all the tech giants, and uh, I do that from time to time too, So I'm wondering why you're hating on the tech giants at the moment. I mean, I know Bill Gates is a bastard. You know he's gonna take away Skype. I mean, you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 11: Saw that message at the beginning of the week.
Speaker 12: I thought, damn, you know, here's why now I've got not on that. I'm a name dropper, but I usually buy Hewli Packard laptops. Okay, I've always had good luck with them.
Speaker 11: They usually lasted me for years. But I'm at the point now.
Speaker 12: I came upgrade to Windows eleven because my processor isn't big enough, right, But I can run everything else. But I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser, and.
Speaker 1: They don't want to they using that anymore. Go ahead, yeah, they don't want you.
Speaker 12: They want you to upgrade on it to their new version because they're not going to do updates any longer.
Speaker 11: So I had open let's see, I had YouTube open, I had Facebook open.
Speaker 12: I just said, uh a Gale, just a quick message, how do you know how you doing? And I had X open, and everything just locked, and it locked so bad that I had to reboot my computer twice. Because usually my computer will boot up right and it may take a few minutes. But once it boots up, it's fine. Yep, you know, it's pretty quick. I can open nine, have nine tabs open different stuff usually no problem.
Speaker 1: No more.
Speaker 12: But everything is hitting together here that they're they're made obsolete. You know, I heard that. I don't know if this is true. Automakers when they come out with a line of automobile, they usually figure for twenty years of parts.
Speaker 11: Okay, well I don't know.
Speaker 12: That they do that anymore because there's so much off market stuff now that you know, they don't have to do that, but still the parts are out there.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 11: See, here's the broop, guys.
Speaker 12: As much as we pay for computers and smartphones and crap like that, they should have to keep this stuff running a certain amount of time.
Speaker 1: Well there they bring it out all right. Hang on, here's the problem, BPT with the car. I know where you're going with the car manufacturers. And the concept is called planned ops lessons, and the idea is they always had a business plan that everybody kind of agreed to, okay, and this is the way it ran. It didn't matter if it was computer manufacturers, if it was your VCR people. You ever noticed all the VCRs disappeared at the same time. Didn't matter who it was manufacturing them, you know, stuff like that, or well.
Speaker 12: Right, but I mean, but a lot of that you can put on technology changes and all that, But then faster's out here that are running this crap.
Speaker 1: Now, yes, but it's not a natural changeable No.
Speaker 11: Lescence is planned evilness, but.
Speaker 1: It is planned. Look, it used to be planned ops lessons where they made agreements all the car manufacturers. And I'm not kidding you, by the way, even when we were being told that we're kind of bit war with the Japanese car makers, remembered all that, you know, we don't want the Japanese making the cars because Toyota's beating our ass and all that, they still had agreements with Detroit and every other car manufacturer on the planet. I mean, this is how yugoslaby I got to make the U Goo for Christ's sake, is because they got in on the agreement where they were going to come in good.
Speaker 12: But we're talking you know, car manufacturers, it's different, but they agreed.
Speaker 11: I'm just how to get in this.
Speaker 1: You brought up the car. You brought up the cars, all right, You brought up the cars. Let me explain to you what's happening with the computer. Okay, but you brought up the car, so I'm trying to tell you that was the old way of doing business. The computer manufacturers did the same thing for a while. Okay, you understand me. They turned around and they intentionally okay, decided that Steve Jobs stuff was allowed to thrive. And they turned around and even the zoon versus the iPod, okay, which nobody uses an iPod anymore. Everybody's got a phone does everything right, Okay, So you think that that's just a technology advancing but no, that was a planned agreement, all right, And they turned around and shut out even Bill Gates on this where he had the zoon right. The zoon had more memory, It could hold your songs longer, It wasn't as picky about how you acquired your songs. It did all that stuff. Like you could turn around and use all of your illegal bootleg music on your Zoom, no problem, okay. The zoon just was interested in the format of the file, and that was that. So even if you manufactured your own files, the zoon was willing to add them into the library like they were a store. Bought thing or you bought it from iTunes or whatever, it didn't matter. And the industry said no to Bill Gates thriving at that point, the industry choked the zoon out.
Speaker 11: Okay, and they know that windows.
Speaker 1: Well, right, but here's the thing, but they said, look, Bill Gates has windows, so that means all of the PCs in the world. Basically Bill Gates has a piece of all right, And that's fine. He'll have the PCs. Steve Jobs and his people until he died anyway, had the Apple stuff. And that's that. And now you have two separate things. And you still have two separate things, either your iOS or your PC. PCs were people that don't have as much money and are going to buy five computers in six years, okay, anyway, okay, and Apple stuff lasts. I know people that bought Apple stuff around the time I started my podcast, right, they're still using the same damn computer. And I mean, these are people, you know. Even John Barber is one of them. He got one of these MacBooks. Somebody you know, I.
Speaker 11: Know, But I just I can't. I just cannot lower myself to buy Apple products.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 11: I think it's oh, I think it's just.
Speaker 1: In I understand, I totally understand. But here's what happened, right, And you got to understand this part of it. Planned obsolescence was there. They'd say, look, we're gonna run our Windows thing. You know, Windows ninety five was running all the way in your computers up to like twenty ten, right, nobody, Yeah, no, what was it?
Speaker 12: Windows ninety eight was probably their most stable platform.
Speaker 1: Right, And then they had the XP. The XP was very cool. It ran for like ten years, and then they said, we're not going to fix it anymore. Any of the bugs that come up because of new stuff that happens, or need for expanded memory or need for increased speed, we're not going to fix it anymore. Windows XP users, it's gonna go away. They did this because it was one of the most widely used flexible things. You could put it on any of your computers. You didn't have to go out and buy I don't know if you remember this. You used to have to pay like two hundred dollars to buy the new Windows Okay.
Speaker 11: Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 12: So that's why when not go whenever I go to the pawn shop by a laptop, I always make sure it's upbraidable to the next level exactly.
Speaker 1: You have to because otherwise, guess what happens now your stuff just won't function in the new environment.
Speaker 12: So no, look at what he did with office products. You gotta you know, you gotta RNT a monthly thing now. Yeah, so it loaded onto your computer.
Speaker 11: It's ridiculous right now.
Speaker 1: You have to really, realistically, in order to function all the way across. If you want to be able to do everything, you got to buy the three sixty five, right, the office three sixty five. None of us wants to do that. Who wants to pay bill gates, you know, more than what used to be a cable bill to make sure that your computer works? Essentially, that's really that.
Speaker 12: Not only that people don't use seventy five percent of those packages anyway.
Speaker 1: No they don't. But the essential pieces that you want to use. I'm telling you something else bad. That's happening too, by the way, And everybody's going to discover this very soon. You know how everybody's got a damn Gmail account and they gave those away for free. Well, pretty soon you're gonna want to do stuff okay on Google, and Google is going to make it so you're going to have to pay them too. So they want they want a simple thing. They're starting out with a small rate where you got to pay them like eight dollars a month, ten dollars a month or something. But if you do that, we'll give you all kinds of cloud storage. We'll give you expanded email use, we'll give you, you.
Speaker 11: Know, eighty things you don't need.
Speaker 1: And a bunch of things that most people are never gonna use. They just want their damn email to work. And they don't want their storage to get full because Grandma sent them the entire vacation's worth of photos downloaded from the phone, right, So they don't want that, but they need it now. So they're gonna wind up paying them. You know, well, you could pay us a smaller amount. You can buy the package alla cart And this is what they're doing. Everything is gonna be all these little monthly subscriptions. Everything is a monthly subscription now, all right, Well yeah, yeah it is. But not only do you have the monthly subscription, but on top of it, you think you bought a computer, and you buy a computer and they give you the platform, right, they say, look, we're gonna give you the newest Windows. If you buy a new computer from US, Okay, don't go buying those used computers, because I mean, at a certain point, these pawn shops have to get rid of these laptops and stuff because if they don't, they're gonna be selling useless things. They're gonna have things that are useless to people unless they're literally gonna tear the parts out of the computer, all right, Like that's the only purpose for buying a laptop from a pawn shop sometimes because the damn thing won't work anymore. If you're working on a Windows eight freaking laptop at this point and you can't upgrade it to what is it eleven? Now? I mean I'm still working.
Speaker 11: I'm long ten. I just can't go up to eleven.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I've got I've got my one system at eleven, and I've got a system sitting over here which I can't get to function very well at at at eight point two or whatever, and that's it.
Speaker 11: But I bet I stopped the price from the other day.
Speaker 12: I'm probably gonna pop four hundred bucks into a two version. All those are gaming some guy, Yeah, he built his for gaming, and yet processors I think he can run one of mus rockets off of I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the thing, Bpete. You know I run my broadcast off a gaming computer. Now, I know you visited, you visited my home, You've been in my in my room here where I do this. And you know I got these funky lights coming off at a back of a computer that I've got hidden behind a big screen, right Well, those funky lights are there for the gaming computer, because that's the only way I can afford. I'm better off spending a couple hundred bucks on a gaming computer that has the power to do everything I needed to do, and then either buy or acquire the upgraded Windows one or the other because it'll cost me less than going out and buying another computer. Because here's a problem. You buy another four hundred dollars computer. I'm gonna tell you now that about a year, year and a half from now, it's gonna start not working well, and they're gonna tell you, well, you just need to buy this, and then you just need to buy that, and then eventually they're gonna tell you can't use your Mozilla, you can't use whatever browser you used to because really, you got to use our Edge Browser, right, that's what they're trying to force, a scent, and to the point where I can't even erase the Edge browser off of the newest Windows. You know that, Like I can't get rid of Windows Edge. I have to shut it down manually every time I restart my computer.
Speaker 11: And you're I went through that. There was something. I forget what I had to do.
Speaker 12: I had to go in and you can, you can disable it, and it kept that from happening.
Speaker 11: I'll forget what it was. I'll try to look it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go ahead and do that. But I'm telling you now, I know how to go in and disable those things too. And you can't disable Edge anymore. You can't completely disable it. Even if you think it's disabled, it is not disabled. It runs in the background anyway. All right, So this is the thing. Eventually, they just force you into using their crap because anything else that you liked or wanted to use doesn't work anymore. Now back to this planned ops lescence issue. The problem is that when it comes to hardware, now, the Chinese figured out, well, screw it, we can make whatever we want. I mean, I can go and buy a VCR from China, right, now brand new one. If I want to be able to use my tapes, okay, no problem. I can buy old computer stuff from China right now, okay, and it will work for a little while. They will sell it dirt cheap, simple replacements, and instead of paying four hundred dollars, I can pay them fifty or sixty dollars over the same time that you got to pay. You know, Bill Gates approved stores four hundred dollars and I can make my computers work. The Chinese are not playing ball with the planned ops lessons that is in the computer industry. Otherwise everything collapses according to time. And the only reason why these you know, platforms stop supporting their stuff is because they've been bought. Every time you turn around, you find out they've been bought. Skype is a great example. You know, they tried to buy Skype for billions of dollars. And it was back in the days when eBay was thriving. eBay wanted to buy Skype Okay to integrate it into eBay back in the early two thousands. Did you know that? Okay? Well, but here's the thing. Everybody thinks that you know, Bill Gates invented it and as per usual, Just like with Elon Musk. These guys never invent crap, they buy it. Okay, Bill Gates turned around and bought Skype and then integrated it into everything Windows. And what did he do it for? So that they had plenty of time to build guess what? Teams? All right? Once we went through the pandemic and all that, they got all the rest of their information. And this is a true story from Zoom. Yeah.
Speaker 12: I haven't even looked at that team saying that's what they're they're pushing in, you know, in the message I got. So Skype will no longer be blah blah blah after what March May?
Speaker 1: I mean it'll be May. Yeah, in May, it's going to just be done.
Speaker 11: And in use teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have any and I pay Skype, I don't just use the free service. See a lot of people just use the free service. But I pay Skype every month so I can do things on there. Now I don't even know if all my functions are available on teams, because Teams is something that keeps launching on my new computers, whether I wanted to or not. Okay, this is how I knew they were going to switch to teams anyways, any credits you have, if you had, you know, Skype credit that you bought over the years, well don't worry. You're not going to just lose your money when we shut down the platform. We're going to transfer it to teams. So they're going to try and bring all the subscribers there. They're going to try and bring all the paying customers there and on teams. Guess what they're going to figure out a way if I use teams to do this show, you and I are going to have to come up with a way to pay for your team's account. You know why, because they'll give you teams for free, like they gave you Zoom for free, but you won't have the ability to use it for long, like you won't be able to stay on a call with me for two hours a week, you see. So they'll say, look, if you want to be on there for an extended time period, you get a team's pro account and you pay us so much per month. And that's what they're going to do to you. All right, if I'm working, and that's what they'll do. People will have to do it for business. They'll either get their bosses to pay for it, or they'll personally pay for it as one of their own business expenses to go do their job. Hey, you'll be able to write off teams on your taxes if you're doing a job, right. You see what I'm saying. So they're going to force you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, I agree with you, but I just it's just, I don't know, frustrating the shit when you're trying to get something done and something works so smoothly one day, and this always happens after you have to update uh Mozilla. Oh yeah, when you do the update, I have to open this browser like twenty times before it ever starts working smoothly.
Speaker 11: It's just irritating as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, I'm not sure who bought Mozilla, but Mozilla owns a lot of things, not just Firefox, right. They actually own and this is something nobody's paying attention to. They own something called Thunderbird, which is yeah, there's your email one, but there's also another one that sounds like thunderbird. I can't remember the name of it. But you know what, if I pull it up right now, I can probably look at my task manager and come up with the thing that you're ready for this. Every broadcaster pretty much uses is to run a live stream, whether they know it or not in their background process. If you use a PC to run a live stream, hold on telling you now, oh right, Firebird excuse me. Thunderbird is for email, Firebird is for streaming, and believe it or not, it's the connectivity aspect for your Windows machine to do things live. Now. I don't know if they force you to use it for like you're just skyping into me basically, right, well, yeah, I'm using yeah, But if you look at your background processes, like if you go to your task manager and you find something that says Firebird open, yeah, it might just be a thirty two bit Firebird thing, but you have to use something for connectivity to have live back and forth communications. So, whether they know it or not, people are using every kind of platform available, whether they're paying that platform or not, are also integrated into Mozilla's stuff simultaneously with the Firebird. Okay, I can't use my professional broadcaster, which is SAM, which is the thing they use for radio. You know, any remote radio broadcaster at some point uses this an aspect of one of two one of two streaming programs on PC. They either use SAM or they use something called believe it or not, but bu t T it is. Yeah, people are making jokes when they name things, but there's a name for it, and it's the butt. So you got the butt or the sam okay, and yeah, those are the two things on PC that are used. Whether you realize you're using them or not, they are part of these packages. Now, over the years, some of these other broadcasters they tell you, oh, we have a freestanding platform, but they all actually use these things. It's like for many years people didn't realize that SHOUTcast, whether you signed up for SHOUTcast or not, some aspect of SHOUTcast was incorporated into everything. Even if he used blog talk radio, SHOUTcast was employed as part of the process. Right Anyway, My point is that all of these little manufacturers, all of these little cooperative programs, when they sweep them up, they buy them out, they shut them down. It's because they're being swept into the great corporate monster. I would not be surprised if Bill Gates and his people have bought Mozilla, Okay, I would not be surprised because that would make perfect sense, and that means he's sweeping Believe it or not, Almost every aspect of your digital experience into Windows. Okay, and still there's this pain in the assios that's out there. But how many Apple users are out there? Oh, I'm sorry. There's actually a different class of people that uses Apple, and that's the people that don't care that they got to spend, you know, eighteen hundred dollars on a phone, and the people that don't mind spending two thousand dollars for a laptop. Now they get a whole lot more value out of their two thousand dollars laptop. But I can't afford to plump down two grand on a laptop when I need a new one. I can't afford an eighteen hundred dollars phone, right, So what do I do? I go buy the two hundred dollar phone. I go buy the four hundred dollars computer because that's what I can afford at the time. And basically, he's going to own all of the poor people computer shit. That's it. That's it. Bill Gates has locked down all of the poor people computers. And then you know that there's five people that contribue. It's funny. There's five people that actually control all of the network news, and there's another five people that control all of the social media and then there's another You noticing a pattern yet, VP?
Speaker 12: And yeah, what's the latest on Gates in his his vampire mosquitos that he's been trying to get spread all over the places.
Speaker 11: He's still up to that in Africa?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well of course, But isn't that now Linda Gates isn't isn't that her foundation?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: Like didn't she get that in the divorce? I don't know. It's hard to keep track of which.
Speaker 12: He's doing this through through some arm of his network that because I read an article I about a week ago read an article about it.
Speaker 1: How and I'm trying to could be but.
Speaker 12: But my problem would develop a mosquito that would transfer some type of inoculation or something that crazy y right, and.
Speaker 1: And people are going to cheer for it. Look, we'll have the mosquitoes give you the vaccine from now on. Anyway, b Pete, let me let me get back to this whole thing though, if you don't mind the thing that drove you crazy in the first place, the plant. This is planned obsolescence two point zero. This is how they're doing it now. It's not just look, we made tires, and we know your tires are only going to last you three years, so get ready to buy your tires. You know, we'll give you a You ever notice they give you a perfectly timed like, well, we'll buy the insurance program on your electronics or whatever. If you ever keep track of that damn thing and you take really good care of whatever it is you bought the service contract on. You ever notice that stuff tops out through normal use and if you take good care of it, et cetera, et cetera, right around the time that that contract ends, your stuff dies. You ever notice that, of course, Well that's because they've already done this through those you know, those wonderful people. This is one of those things that I wish that Richard Charning was like more of a rational human being when I talk JFK stuff with him, because he's the kind of guy who does the calculations for these idiot insurance companies to screw us. This is the guy who could unlock exactly like, look, I'm gonna tell you exactly how long stuff is gonna last you, and I'm gonna tell you exactly how it is. Insurance companies can maintain their profitability because they've already done all the calculate. Do you know how much data has to go into that and these guys organize it into these charts.
Speaker 12: I mean, I'm just saying, so just dropped a notch in my d mentioning Richard Charnon.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I'm just pointing out, all right, the skill that the guy does have, which is why these freaking morons listen to him about the JFK thing. They go, hey, look, he's one of those insurance guys. They don't understand the mysterious wall he works behind, or used to work behind professionally, it is pretty significant. It's just that he doesn't understand. Look, he understands products, and he does understand people's lifespans to a certain degree from the insurance company's point of view, but he doesn't understand the realistic trajectories he needs to plot to figure out how it is when it is people die. And also, it'd be nice if he made sure people were dead before he puts them on dead man's lists. Things like that.
Speaker 12: Oh, I know, I lost faith in him back when he was trying to solve the nine to eleven events. Yeah, I mean that years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if he actually applied his skills properly, honestly and didn't go for this you know, pre prescribed solutions. This guy could unlock some serious stuff. He really could, will he know not? Not before he dies. This is gonna be a guy who's going to be, you know, a standing on judgment day and somebody's gonna say why were you a moron? And he's gonna stutter, okay, because he's not gonna know why. But okay, fine, I'm just saying that this guy works among people, not necessarily that he's one of the key people, either just that he works in a business or worked in a business I should say where that skill level and that amount of knowledge should have given him the ability to understand many things that would have been helpful to us. Actually, that would have revealed some very interesting trends how it is that so many people end up in so many spots in this and that he could have calculated a bunch of interesting things. Because insurance companies basically know how and when people are going to move from place to place, they know how, and when people are really going to spend money they know how. And when you know they're going to die and it's not just as simple as well, you smoke or you don't smoke, you know, the dummy questions they give you. No, it's the real data. And this is why, by the way, you know, about ten years ago I covered this story where they had this big summit, this big tech summit in Saudi Arabian. It was like ten years ago I covered the story be Pete where they were explaining that you know, gold and oil and all of these things that people think of as the great moneyed class, you know, the great you know, if you're involved in really being a robber baron in these sorts of industries, then you know you have an infinite pool of money. Well, you certainly do have a good pool of money. But what they were saying is the reality that they that that you know, you're you're way behind. You're in the wrong century if you don't realize this is that data in and of itself is the new currency, is the new exchangeable. Doesn't matter. You can gain or destroy wealth any which way you want by the manipulation of data. You know, let them literally these people were saying pretty much, let them have the oil, let them have the gold, let them have the silver, let them have all these industries that they think are you know, absolutely eternal. We have found the new answer, and it is data. And those that control it and have it and everything else you're going to see in the next few years are going to rise to power, are going to become not only parts of the government, but are really going to run your governments, run your banks, run your businesses, run every product, whether it's the food on your table or the car you're driving, or everything else. The people that really you're going to own everything are going to be the people that own the data. Okay, that's where your grand manipulation is going to come from. This wasn't a conspiracy theorist group. This was the billionaires. The billionaires who don't wind up in Forbes, right, the billionaires that are not always listed, the billionaires that are not of tention whores like Elon Musk, the other billionaires b Pete, the other billionaires that are probably trillionaires and really don't care about the number anymore because anytime they want they can just have the money printed, no problem. Those people figured out at some point that control of this thing called data and the data on all the people, all the things, the Internet of everything, This is where the key is going to come from. And still at this point in time, to be honest with you, the Internet in and of itself only has a direct influence and only has a direct connectivity to maybe one third to maybe slightly more now maybe forty percent of the planet is actually connected via the Internet. And yet they have the Internet of everything, which means even if they don't directly control it, they have enough influence over it that this is the new way to dominate the world. Not with bullets and tanks and troops, not with oil, not with you know, you can definitely do a lot of damage with energy and all these things, and different manufacturers and health food supplies, you can do a lot. But if you really want to control that stuff and all the people and all the wonderful assets on the planet, you know, we used to call them resources, but they're just assets. You want to control it all, you grab the data by the nuts or the pussy one way or the other, and you got it. You can run the world with data. This is what they were talking about at this conference that they didn't really allow too many cameras in, but they did let them in there for the opening keynote speech. And a couple of other things leaked out of it, and no news media paid attention. I bet you can't even recall what I'm talking about. This big tech meeting in Saudi Arabia that they said they only have about every twenty five years. I don't even remember the name of it. I just remember being struck by the statements and the idea that these people were confidently saying, Look, this is the path. So you want to keep your billions, you want to keep your kingdoms, you want to keep your well, here's what you got to do. You got to work with us. And that's what they were telling princes and kings and you know, people you never even heard of, I'm promising you, but have fiefdoms all over the planet of one type or another, or really in control of governments, are really in control of et cetera, et cetera. These are the people that were listening to these guys speak. For some reason or other, why would they bother to even sit down with people like this. They're letting them know. The tech industry is going to control it all. The technocracy is coming, and it's actually already here. Either get on board with it or you're gonna get buried underneath the real controllers who are gonna ride this wave. So what do you think of that? I don't know, you don't know, Okay, hey, look no, I mean it's it's just I understand. It's all right.
Speaker 11: Everything is so tech connected now. I mean when you talk about.
Speaker 12: Data, you know, that's what gets me about these people that are complaining older.
Speaker 11: Most is going through a personal records.
Speaker 13: It's like, dude, he's probably bought them twenty years ago when you bought your first damn cell phone.
Speaker 11: What are you pitching about now?
Speaker 12: Well, people are so clueless as to how much data on them is already out there being so daily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here's the thing. You know, I take your point very well and say this. You know you're worried about Elon Musk having all that already. It does kind of suck that he's got direct control over it. But at the same time, what delusion are people under that Really the corporate controllers and our government were ever separated anyway, you know, not too long ago people might have complained that an unelected official is in there making decisions in our government and they're not. They're cheering it on because Elon Musk wasn't elected by anybody you know.
Speaker 12: Well well now, in all fairness, though, how many government idiots that you know make your day longer when you simply have to call and try to get, for example, another ID card and the hassle that they put you to.
Speaker 11: How many of those people are unelected.
Speaker 14: Them?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, but most of them don't. Look if Elon Musk decided to squash you know, you and everybody you know with a phone call, he could do that. The guy jerking you around at the DMV can't. I mean, I'm just saying anyway, we got callers, and I want to get to them. I don't want to keep them waiting. Looks like I've already kept one waiting while I was explaining the tech thing. And we know him, we love him. Of course, he's got his own fan club who is not responding to me anymore. But it's probably because I can't get on Facebook, because I think they were mainly on Facebook. But I urge the fans of Jimmy James to email me or something get back in touch with me. Still. He would like to hear from you, and I'll pass along your info directly to Jimmy James, if you guys will email me. I have his email address, and I can't get into my Facebook. I'm locked out completely, Like they won't give me entrance into my Facebook unless I come up with connectivity to a cell phone number that I haven't had since twenty seventeen or eighteen. So I can't get into my Facebook account at all for some reason. I'm also locked out of a few other things. He didn't even check back to see if Larry's still suspended on Facebook. I got to find out about that. He was just last night on Jefferson Morley's podcast, and he's doing some other interesting ones. And stay tuned because on Monday, Uh, if you're listening to the Ocelli dot com radio stream, you might hear a little bit of a bootleg transmission coming out of a show that both Larry and I might appear on. I'm not going to say anything else about it, don't ask me. But anyway, Jimmy James is here, and I believe I've got him on the line. How you doing, man?
Speaker 7: Do good here?
Speaker 1: So, uh, your thoughts, Jimmy, you got something you want to talk about regarding what we were talking about, or you want to go in a different direction. It is all up to you and up to anybody who calls in three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six, Come on, get on it, because you can change the direction to this discussion at any moment just by dropping in and stating what you want to discuss. So, Jimmy wide open to you. What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 7: Well, I am disappointed that you didn't last Professor Hancock about that Facebook situation the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was busy with other things with him, because he kind of stunned me that he wanted to make such a statement about what was going on with Ukraine. I don't script anything with him ever, or really most of my guests, I don't script anything. So I was a little surprised because usually Larry is very restrained in his commentary about things happening currently, So I didn't expect him to go in the way he did on the Ukraine situation. So I was a little surprised. Did you take a listen to.
Speaker 7: That, by the way, yet, Oh I heard it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I was a little weren't you a little surprised that he went in so much on that? Or no, he's blogged on it by the way, since I'll get the blog link and put it in the chain room. If you haven't seen it, obviously read it later. But yeah, I mean you ought to check that out too, because Larry's got a lot to say about things that are happening right now. And I'll tell you, extremely well thought out historian has something to say about, you know, not only what's going on currently, but the disappointment he has in the Kennedy administration's foreign policy on in the United States. And apparently even though again he's never used to say stuff like this, he's speaking up as he's gotten older. So what can I say. I was a little surprised.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was something he said that caught my ears that I Wayne Wayne Mint Larry.
Speaker 14: I can't think of.
Speaker 7: What it was, but yeah, he was at a role there yesterday. I don't blame him. I mean, yeah, it's our If you were in the Armed forces during the Cold War, what can you say? This is really weird where watching.
Speaker 1: For the record, people for the record, Jimmy James, Larry was in the Armed Forces.
Speaker 7: I don't know, that's what I'm saying. This is weird for people like Larry BP me. I mean rights against everything we were. This is we have problems with Russians. This was infused into us all of our lives. I don't know what else to say about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, look is that you know what I mean? Well, that's how I view it. You know. Look, I wasn't in the armed forces, but I was definitely informed by a lot of people who were.
Speaker 15: And you were around in the Cold War.
Speaker 7: You're own enough to remember the Cold worry, you remember those feelings that stuff just doesn't go away.
Speaker 1: Right in mind?
Speaker 7: Can I trust the Rusians?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 7: I just can't. No, I cannot quote unquote trust the Russians, right. And it's not even their people. It's that they always get the most god awful governments, right, you know.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing.
Speaker 7: It's just tough, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: It's look, it's a tough thing there when it comes to that sentiment, right, that old sentiment. Sure, but even if you look beyond that, and you were somebody who again you know, from my father onto my uncles, onto my cousins, everybody who served you know, my friends, the guys who were gung ho went into the you know, desert storm. I'm giving you a variety of different people that were anxious to go into the armed services. Right. A lot of my good friends have been military guys. A lot of people that I trust, that I believe really see the world for what it is. In a lot of cases were military guys one way or another, okay, And in some cases they were my mentors. They were stepfathers, not the criminal ones, the ones that weren't criminals, or maybe the ones that weren't criminals, but that wasn't their full time job anyway. All around these guys are looking at this saying, you know, this doesn't sit well with me, and it's not because can't trust the commies, even they would always separate for me, Look at the Russian people are one thing, the Russian government is another thing. The Soviet Union is yet a third thing. And they would tell me that, you know, despite what had to be done at different times, a proxy wars and all these different things, they had a very measured view of what it is they were looking at. And any of them that are still around today pretty much are kind of scratching their heads at this, not because they're going can't trust them old commies, but because the this doesn't make sense to them. Strategically. This doesn't make sense to them in a lot of ways, you know what I'm saying. So it's not even all about the old sentimentality. It's just about even if this wasn't a Russian and what happened with Vladimir Putin by the way, because I could have swore he was one thing, and now they're telling us he's a completely different thing. You know, regarding how it is we got to deal with them strategically, how we got to deal with the integrated government. They always told us that when you saw the church and the government and this and that and the third thing, these were trouble signs because XYZ, this is what was gonna happen. This is how the people would stay dedicated to him. And you know, there was a reason why Stalin was able to send people into a meat grinder to put a halt to invasions. Okay, it wasn't just because they were afraid of Stalin. They were truly dedicated, and they were dedicated because of a systematic way that things were handled. And you've got to respect but also understand that this is not the same kind of thing. We don't align with this very well. If we're free people. If we're people that believe we should determine our own destinies, these are not the kind of people that are going to line up next to us. In most cases, despite what went on during World War Two. This is what military guys have always told me. This isn't my words, mind you, And are you getting a sense of that, Jimmy, where you're like, this doesn't really make sense, but still you're going to trust the process, because well, it's Trump, he's smart, he knows what he's doing. I mean, is that where you're at or not.
Speaker 7: Where I'm at is I will never trust well, I'll never feel that the rush should an offense to the Eastern Block. But they're just well, not even the Eastern Block. It's Russia in particular, because what's called New Europe. They're quite eager to become more like America. But Russia is they are their own culture and they want to stay their own culture. And it's not particularly it just doesn't mesh well with our freedoms and liberties. They appreciate being it doesn't seem to bother them to have patrols over their daily lives in Russia. I just we're not we're just different peoples.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 7: I just don't see a situation.
Speaker 1: Where we could see that's the truth.
Speaker 7: That's signal, kid, that's that's a ping, that would be significant, allies, there's nothing, but what are we grasping at it?
Speaker 1: Yes, you've struck a significant truth here, though, Jimmy, You've struck a very significant truth here, and that is that there's this misunderstanding among people here that think that Russians are white people and therefore they're concerned with white people things. But they're not. They don't think of themselves as white people. They're not. You know, some people go, well, yes, Europeans. I mean they did a big thing of playing you know, some of these white supremacist guys who are like and by the way, I was shocked at this guy even allowed Italians to be included in white people because normally they don't and rightfully so they're not right to include Italians as white people. But anyway, skip that for now. Russians are not white people. Russians are Russians, their culture is Russian, their holds it. They are not unified with the white people concept. And that's the ugly truth that a lot of these guys don't want to recognize Russians are not white people. They're just not okay, And they'll tell you that if you ask them. But if you want to include them there and just think that, you know, they're part of our alliance because they're part of the white people alliance. They're part of the you know, they like Marjorie Taylor Green was saying, well, they don't attack Christians. Well, they don't attack Russian Orthodox Christians, but I gotta.
Speaker 7: Say that a lot of they don't attack Christians is absurd. Rights are full of of people Christians, Jews, Muslims, anyone that speaks ill well, just points out something they disagree with. Going clearly, Russia has no freedom of the press.
Speaker 1: Well right, and you don't expect them to because guess what, that's one of those unique things to us here. See, that's the weird thing I found with JD. Vance and his whole I believe we don't have free speech in right or am I wrong? Well?
Speaker 15: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 7: The thing the thing about russ is I also wanted to say, what was I going to say? Oh, yeah, they don't want to be part of the west of what used to be no Christen dumb really, but h J jay O, Well, I'm not even going to go that far back. What Western what we've come to know is Western civilization, which we then took to America and have made our own American western right civilization not exactly the same as old EU Upper Britain right. And then you got New Europe, and then you got it's very complicated Alan Man.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I'm not.
Speaker 7: Even saying that that Trump in Dvance. I think there again, Celinsky's from a different world. Yes, he thought it would be perfectly fine to continue to litigate these things. Well, I'm still not whereas Vance and these guys are used to. Look, we're having a press comforts. Now's not the time for this. And they flipped out on him. I think again that was what a culture thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, because Zelensky's going, well, you're asking me questions, do you want me to answer them? And the answer to that really is no, they don't. This is not meant for you to answer questions. This is meant for you to put on a display like the guy from England did when he came out and said, look, I've got this great visit from the King that we're so honored to even talk to you, mister Trump. That's what he wants during that little sitdown, and that's what it's being presented for. That's what it's being staged for, is for you to go out in front of the press and do a we're so honored to meet with you. Yes, you know, instead of your majesty, because you know, our president is not your majesty, But basically that's what he wants, Your majesty, Okay, please, we are so grateful to be in your presence. This is what Trump wants during that part of the discussion. This is not meant to discuss the realities of well, you know, you want me to sign a treaty with a guy who doesn't stick by his agreements. That's not the time. That's not what he was there for. So, you know, was it the right way to handle it? I don't know. But back to the whole thing. But the only reason why I mentioned Vance is because Vance has this crazy idea that in Europe, why don't they have freedom of the press or freedom of speech. And it's like, because it's Europe, dude, you're not in See, Europe didn't adopt all of America's crap, regardless of what people think, they didn't. And that's the beside the.
Speaker 7: Fact I'd like just to point out that the United States of America is the only republic or nation or anything country state on the planet Earth that has a bill of rights. And that's not by accident. The whole reason why there wasn't even a been a constitution unless there was an agreement beforehand for the bill of rights. This is all in the federalist and anti federalist papers and the letters. It was just so critical to most of them. A lot of them were silly enough to think that there some of the states at that time had bill of the rights. And of course the founding fathers thought the states would have more power than the national government, because that's the way it is designed. I'm sorry I cut someone off. I keep hearing BP trying to say something.
Speaker 1: It's all right. I don't know if BP, is there something you want to drop in my friend?
Speaker 12: Oh no, I'm just sitting here listening. I don't know what he's hearing. But I agree with I agree with Jimmy, and I don't know that it's so much.
Speaker 11: Of a cultural thing.
Speaker 12: But back during the Cold War, you know, and then everything fell to pieces, the wall came down, Germany reunited. A lot of changes in all of these satellite countries from the old Soviet Russia.
Speaker 11: I don't think. And we had this discussion.
Speaker 12: A couple of years ago talking about the government of Russia, and I made the comment that there was still a lot of holdover from the communist era, and some people disagreed with me.
Speaker 11: But I think what you're seeing is.
Speaker 12: Nothing more than communism light, which is going on over there now. And yeah, during the age group that we were brought up, and with what went on after the Second World War, you know, we saw what Soviet communism was like.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't think a whole lot has changed over there.
Speaker 12: Their economy has changed, but the government itself and the lockdown that they keep on people. I mean, be a gay person in Moscow right now and see how easy it is for you.
Speaker 11: Things like that going on. It's just amazing.
Speaker 12: And this whole Ukraine thing with Russia, it's like you have to pick a side, and you can't.
Speaker 11: Pick Russia's side because then you're a stood for Putin.
Speaker 12: But if you look at the history of the area over there, a third of Ukraine considers itself Russian and a good majority of those people are by blood Russian. So there's a lot more involved than just Ukraine being invaded. You know, when Russia took over Crimea, it's only because they gave Crimemeia to Ukraine years back, because that was the closest satellite of Theirs that they trusted to take care of Crimea. And now that they've got independence, Russia decides, okay, we're going to go in there and take it back. Now, we're going to look at the Donbass region, We're going to go and take part of that back because those people voted to become part of Russia.
Speaker 11: It's people forget the.
Speaker 12: History behind what's going on now and they automatically want to say, well, Trump is for Putin because he decided this, and Zelenski is you know, he's been given all this money. He can't account for it. Ukraine has been one of the most corrupt places since Russia was since Soviet Russia controlled them, and you're not going to get rid of that corruption, and you're not going to solve any of the problems over there until you get rid of part of the corruption. And I don't know that you can get rid of it, because it's so ingrained in what you call the culture, it's going to be hard to do.
Speaker 11: But well, I disagress my two cents.
Speaker 1: I disagree with a huge amount of the assessment when it comes to crimea all that, But I don't want to even litigate it because I'd rather turn to something else, which is Belarus. Here's the nation which is ostensibly was part of the Soviet Union, is now its own thing. It's got its own dictator. Right. They certainly fall right in line with whatever Putin wants, though, and they do participate and have participated in this circumstance with Ukraine on Putin's side, of.
Speaker 11: Course, But that's where the money's coming from.
Speaker 1: Well, of course you're gonna take care the people that are paying you and that are allowing you to stay in power. Look, the only reason why that guy has control of his country is because Putin has allowed it. And you know, that's the bottom line on it. And I'm not making a moral judgment here, I'm just saying that's the reality of it.
Speaker 13: And you can look at all of the countries from Belarus on up to the North Sea, Lithouaye, lad v and all those I mean, they're having to walk that line between what we used to be what we're trying to be now. And it would be nothing for Putin to go in and take over what three or four countries boom, Domino's that quick.
Speaker 11: Well, And I have a feelings just what Poland's worried about.
Speaker 1: Right, And I have a feeling we're gonna see exactly that, regardless of whatever agreement is signed regard because if you mean to tell me that you think for a second that Putin is honoring any of his agreements when it comes to it, Yeah, I don't worry. I won't invade this, right. I think Zolenski had a point there that you know, because Putin gives me an assurance, I don't have an assurance. He was just trying to litigate it, as Jimmy James said, at the wrong time.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, he picked a wrong time to pull what he pulled.
Speaker 12: But he had just met with some Democrats too before that meeting took place, and got some instructions from them which blew up in their face. So yeah, but you know, everybody's got their finger in the pie. Yeah, And until you can get some of the fingers out of the pie. You're not going to be able to solve the problem with the pie.
Speaker 1: And reality's reality. The Democrats have no power right now, so you don't need to be listening to the guy who doesn't control the money because he's cut off everything from him and everything else. Now, you know, and told Britain not to share the intelligence this and that. There's a whole lot going on here, a whole lot at play, and I don't see it turning out good for people who are interested in Ukraine maintaining its independence here.
Speaker 12: I really, Poland has just called up all all males of a certain age to train for military. So are we looking at the doorstep of World War three?
Speaker 1: Well, I believe we are, and I think that's the only intelligent thing for Poland to be doing right now. Matter of fact, I am surprised we're not hearing about more countries who are in that vicinity quickly trying to build up any military they can, all right, And why it is that NATO is not mping things up is another mystery to me, because you know, Trump is basically saying, uh, he's gonna check the bills and see if people paid their fair share before we defend anybody, if anybody calls the US. So that's something that he said.
Speaker 11: Okay, do you think we do you think that NATO is still relevant?
Speaker 1: Well, obviously, look at look at the members of that are look at the members of NATO that are also members of the EU.
Speaker 11: I mean, do you really think NATO is a working organization?
Speaker 1: Well, it should be relevant in that they all have treaties that say, if you're called upon to defend a fellow NATO nation, you're supposed to go do it.
Speaker 11: So yeah, but we know what treaties are worth nowadays.
Speaker 1: Well, but that's the thing.
Speaker 11: If that's theokes, if that's.
Speaker 1: The point we're at, look, I know about that, but that's again that's the US, and it's treaty history. Here's the thing. Everybody kind of has different ways of dealing with things, and some people honor their agreement and some people don't, regardless of whether they're good for them or not.
Speaker 12: But I honestly think the EU is it is at waterheads with NATO. If you if you go by the EU and their standards, NATO shouldn't exist. I mean they're like they're almost like opposite sides of things. You know, NATO is supposed to take care of the threat of Russia, but we also said NATO won't be on your order.
Speaker 11: Well, and look what Ukraine was talking about wanted to do. They wanted to join the EU and NATO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's at one point. Historically though, we could go all the way back to the American Revolution and the French basically bankrupting themselves in order to you know, follow through with their agreement with us. But you know, again, we're not in that world anymore. We are in a completely different dynamic. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take a break, and I put Jimmy on hold, and I'm gonna let us take a little bit of a break here as we have about another hour left of the open mic show tonight, and I'd love to hear from you guys out there. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And this is the Ocelli Effect Live Friday open Mic, and you can add right on into this discussion. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six and we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 16: In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light.
Speaker 1: In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form. Nuclear Holocaust. You know what uranium is?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 15: Go ahead calling about the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 17: Y Baker's wild claim? Oswald girlfriends you knew? Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 1: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 17: But okay, building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy, come on now, has a real.
Speaker 11: Effort on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Very Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s j f K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 17: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 9: Hey we are hey hey yo.
Speaker 8: Yovis Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 18: Oh that's interesting, Yeah in the clutchroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 4: It didn't, did it? But here on o'ceelly dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't They.
Speaker 18: Much better, much clear and understanding about the programs, the programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 4: I say, forget Benjamin full for It and his ninjas and listen to the Ocelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 18: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk and I like that idea Olly dot call Oi Apple Stoyapple, Oi Stoy Apple Stoyapple.
Speaker 2: It wasn't decided in a particularly volatile meeting on Friday.
Speaker 1: You got to give credit where.
Speaker 2: Credit is due to MAGA architect Steve Bannon. They've been working on taking out the EU for a while now.
Speaker 1: It's a global revolt.
Speaker 6: It's a zeikest.
Speaker 1: We're on the right side of history and the.
Speaker 16: Beating heart of the globalist project who is in Brussels. By drive the stake through the vampire, the whole thing will start to dissipate.
Speaker 14: We'll call it the movement or the.
Speaker 11: Cause or something like that.
Speaker 1: And that's literally when we take over the EU.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, what a concise, centrally planned social engineering scheme. But here we are the end result of a scripted arc that culminates in America betraying its old alliance for the lore of a strong man partnership that carves up the world's rich bounties and places classic democratic values behind transactional convenience.
Speaker 1: So say it with me.
Speaker 2: Conspiracy theorists by design, It's a new world order.
Speaker 1: So Europe sadly.
Speaker 2: If I may.
Speaker 16: In Deniile Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did.
Speaker 1: Not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical force.
Speaker 19: Now O Chilly dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, looks like we're live for the third and final segment of Theochelli dot Com Ocelli Effect Friday Night open Mic with my co host Vpte. And before I turn the phone lines back to open and bring it looks like Jimmy James is still hanging on, So I'll definitely bring him back around and anybody else who joins us at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Uh, but we'll definitely get Jimmy back on for sure. And you if you want to join us, if you're hearing us live, what is it a little bit after nine pm Eastern? On the uh? What is the day seventh? Yeah, it's a seventh day of March twenty five. And if it's just after nine pm, let's see how much after nine pm? About ten ten eleven minutes after nine pm Eastern, you're here in his live Otherwise we used to say it was memory X, but it's recorded anyway, is what it is? B Pete. Anything you want to add before we let the lineback open, A Jimmy and whoever else calls.
Speaker 12: In, Well, no, but I didn't want to make a quick mention. You know, I apologize for not being here last Friday. I've been involved in some repairs on the infrastructure up the mountains where North Carolina got hit pretty hard by a hurricane five months ago. But I just wanted to point out to people that, you know, there's a lot of agencies out there that are still helping these folks.
Speaker 11: They're not really getting a lot of help from the government right now.
Speaker 12: The state just enacted i think their fourth emergency spending deal, which conveniently also includes money for hurricanes that happened six years ago. Yeah, they're so slow, you know, getting around to get things done. But there's organizations out there like Salvation Army and Samaritans Purse and what was it, the Cage of Navy, and you know, these groups have been out there for months helping people try to get some semblance of normal life back.
Speaker 11: So if you can take.
Speaker 12: A chance, you know, see what you can do to make donations and that to help him out, because it definitely is going to a good cost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to ask you about that. Actually, I was going to ask you about a couple of things in the Carolinas this week, one of them being that I am getting reports, although I'm not seeing a lot of it in the news, that Indeed, some of these government freezes and things are interrupting some help for people that are out there, which is strange because a lot of the money is, to my understanding, was allocated long before. And it's just like, okay, but now no checks for stuff that was already approved, signed off on by previous Congress people that are no longer in office. You know, stuff that Trump might have signed off on when he was in office the first time, stuff that Biden might have signed off on, Stuff that even Obama might have signed off on. Just stopping and I was wondering about that. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 12: Well, let's just say that the past administration five months ago when this happened, was very slow to respond, and there wasn't a lot of money cut loose. I mean, basically, they were going to people that were homeless, that watched everything they have go flying down the river. Here's a seven hundred and fifty dollars check. Okay, that's great. Where do I go to cash it? There's no banks open.
Speaker 11: Stupid.
Speaker 12: The federal government has been very very slow in their response to western North Carolina, and I think some of it was politically motivated because we were right there a month before election, but even still, I don't know how much is being held up the state. The state has had four allocations now and I forget the grand total in millions of how much they've put towards relief. The biggest thing has been trying to get the roads rebuilt. They just opened a one lane section each way between North Carolina and Tennessee. So I forty has now been repaired.
Speaker 11: You can get through.
Speaker 12: Granted it's two lanes of traffic until they get the rest of the repairs done, but it's taken them five months to be able to do that. I mean, the damage was really really devastating. People say, you know, it was rough, and the state is really footing the bill for that. And the way all these hurricanes work, they go out and spend a lot of money. FEMA says, Okay, we're going to appropriate this much, or the government says we're going to appropriate this much for disaster relief.
Speaker 11: Blah blah, blah blah blah.
Speaker 12: Nine times out of ten, the state goes out there and does what it has to do, and it may take two to three years before the bills were ever paid by the federal government. That was one problem that the state had back when dot almost went broke in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 11: Well they actually did go broke.
Speaker 12: They were still waiting on settlements from hurricanes two and three years before that. The government kept saying, well, you don't have this paperwork right, and this needs to be accounted for, and you know it's just government red tape. So usually it's always an IOU when it comes to these things, no matter the state, no matter the disaster, it's usually two or three years down a road before things even get close to being paid for.
Speaker 11: So they've had that problem.
Speaker 12: I don't know how much is being held back now because of what's going on in Washington and all the chaos up there, but money is getting through.
Speaker 11: Things are being done.
Speaker 12: I've got an app on my iPad for work that shows all of the spots that have to be repaired, and between four counties it looks like North Carolina's got the measles.
Speaker 11: There's so much damage being that's been done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So speaking of apps real quickly though, that problem you brought up about where we cash a check. Here's the weird thing. They had apps available for these guys to be able to transfer checks through a phone app, and they shut those down too.
Speaker 11: So well, not only that you don't have any phone service.
Speaker 1: Well okay, and that was the next point, is that where you get phone service?
Speaker 12: And seriously, though, even five months later, when I go to work in the morning, I use my phone and as a hotspot to be able to get data for me to use during the day because I won't be able to make a connection for the next ten hours until I get back in a certain area. So you know these are all In fact, I was so close to Tennessee the other day on a dead end road I believe I could have thrown a rock and cross the state line.
Speaker 11: Well, look, that's how far out the woods we are.
Speaker 1: Last thing in the Carolina is I wanted to ask you about. Maybe you could talk to Jimmy James about all this stuff a little more. Is this guy who's supposed to be getting executed by firing squad.
Speaker 11: Right in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: South Carolina. Yeah, I was going to say. That's why I said the Carolinas. I do think of them as you know, two closely related states, not just by noting division.
Speaker 12: I think there was some back to when they were given land grants at all, When when the colonies were getting started. I think there were a couple of families that didn't get along or something, and that's why they ended up parting ways.
Speaker 1: My understanding of it was that the founding of the colonies, there were two different financial See each one of these colonies was founded as a financial investment, as a venture investment of the time, believe it or not, if you look back at their papers and how they were founded, and I think there were two different interests involved here, so they split it between North and South. Now, I still to this day can't explain why they divided the Dakota territory into two things. But there it is. We have a South and a North Dakota for no apparent reason in my mind. But you know, maybe somebody can explain that to me, somebody from South or North Dakota, which we don't get too many listeners from, by the way, not too many. We get very few listeners from there Montana and Idaho. I have an idea as to why that is, but I'm not sure, you know, so maybe somebody someday can explain that to me.
Speaker 11: I think North and South of South Dakota were more.
Speaker 12: I think it was more of a tribal thing out there and the recognition of certain areas, unlike the Carolinas, where it was the group in the north and the group in the south just couldn't get along with each other, so they said, fine, let's draw on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was financial disagreement in the Carolinas, to my understanding, but Dakota's I don't know why they were divided. I can't find a paperwork trail to explain it. But I was curious about your thoughts on this guy getting executed by firing squad, which apparently hasn't been done in seventeen years or something they said. But I was confused because the last time I remember it, it was like the first guy that got it done. Remember it was famously what was his name, Gary something or other who insisted in Gilmore, Gilmore, that's it, who insisted on being put to death by firing squad, And then a lot of places backed off of that, like no longer allowing people to choose.
Speaker 11: That was in Utah Gilmore, that was that was part of their law. In the book.
Speaker 12: You could either, I think you can either go to the electric chair or maybe they had a gas chamber back then, or firing squad, and he picked firing squad now in South Carolina. This guy was worried about the chemical process that they used normally to you know, give somebody the death penalty. And he's read a bunch of stories how guys you know, struggled.
Speaker 11: It was like torture. Blah blah blah blah blah. He picked firing.
Speaker 12: Squad now interestingly out in Idaho, where the was it? The Coldberger guy is going to trial for killing the four college students there in Moscow.
Speaker 11: Idaho, Okay.
Speaker 12: He was actually filed emotion in the court, stating that it was cruel and unusual punishment of him having to go through this trial not knowing what form of death penalty he would be up for. So in a response to the filing, the Attorney.
Speaker 11: General said, well, we can solve that problem. Just pick one if.
Speaker 12: It's causing you so much anxiety, because you don't know how you're going to die. If you get the death penalty, you get picked one, right, So, I mean that's the history on that, I.
Speaker 11: You know, firing squad. Hey, if it was good enough for Private Eddie Slovak, I guess it's good enough for anybody.
Speaker 12: You know, he was the only guy executed for desertion in World War Two on an American soldier, and actually it was a screw up that caused him to become separated from his unit.
Speaker 11: It's cry and shame, but I don't know. It's to me, it's cheaper than using the that you know here.
Speaker 12: It was a few years ago that people went to court filing stop orders or requesting stop orders from the court on the purchase of the chemicals and things that they use.
Speaker 1: They weren't getting stuff. The thing is, they substituted for crappy stuff and it wasn't going to be efficient, and some of these guys did struggle for a long time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but that was because of the protest by people that were complaining to the chemical companies that provided the chemicals for execution and them having to deal with the political ramifications of that.
Speaker 11: So it gets tied up in the court. So they switch ways.
Speaker 12: Now I heard of one state that switched to using nitrogen.
Speaker 11: I think it is as a means, it's.
Speaker 12: Cheap, it's effective, and they don't go through the problems that they do with the combination of the drugs that stop your heart and stop your breathing.
Speaker 1: It's funny because my understanding was that since it wasn't made in America, you had problems with other countries that had banned the death penalty not wanting to allow their company he used to produce the precursors to send to the United States. That's what I understood. But you know, look, there's always politics involved. So look, we got a couple of callers, and I got Jimmy James on the line first, but we also have looks like Danny from California. So I'm gonna bring on Jimmy and see because he was waiting first, and see if he wants to pass over to Danny or if he's got something he wants to add in. And there we go. Jimmy, I got Danny waiting. If you don't have an idea where you want to go next, but if you want to drop something on the table, it's your Turnstill, I.
Speaker 7: Say, bring Danny in and let's talk to him.
Speaker 1: Cool, all right, I'll put you back on hold, just temporarily, and we'll get Danny on the line. Danny, how you doing, man.
Speaker 15: I'm doing just fine. Uh, just running around with grand kids at soccer and what the conversation? Interesting topic, kind of takeaway from that John Stewart playing the Russians what they're thinking, And then I'm also thinking them all, what was it brained with us being born into the Cold War and the fall of the Russian Empire? And maybe there's going to be peace. But I think a lot of this stuff is ingrained on on all sides. I mean, there's just plenty of blame on all sides, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no doubt that there is, uh, you know, preconceived notions that are going to cause problems here. And I don't know that this new direction is advisable or not, but a lot of people think that we're going in a very dangerous direction and we may very soon be confronted with some angry people that are going to feel as though they don't have an ally anymore. That's a possibility, you know, right.
Speaker 15: So and then also you were talking about how that kind of like the tech oligarchy you out, you're talking about this data, right, I think that's just been kind of like coming from a digital world world like in the twentieth century, we were I mean an analytical work, I mean analog world. In the twentieth century, we had kind of more kind of everybody near the role as for this state craft went. But now in the digital world, but you're talking about data information. You know, think of the fall of the Western Empire. I mean, but pretty much got Yelson and they basically went from the you know, the party, the Communist party run and everything. They just turned into a bunch of all of ours, you know, gobbled of up. And then in this country with the data where the rich you hit and Richard a lot of olive urts. I mean, look at the you know, just look in this administration with the tech crowd. You know, it was a lot of the things that like Aaron was talking about this kind of kind of dark and light and Peter two and put the Curtis Jarvin. I mean, it's kind of a I don't know if it's like a conspiracy like plan, but I just think it's kind of what we call like a natural monopoly of power.
Speaker 11: That makes any sense, well it does to me.
Speaker 1: And that's what the amazing thing is here, is that what was making people nervous though a few years ago, Let's be honest, a lot of the pro Trump crowd that is the most vocal, that is the you know where the patriots where the people that are standing and all those guys transition from being you know, not not just nervous about, but really really feeling as though we can't allow the technocracy to take over. You know, we'd much rather deal with people than the technocracy. We don't want computers running the world. We don't want, you know. And they went from that to being all on board with it because they're on Team Trump. And that's a weird transition. And I'm not even saying that I was on either side of that, except that I was very skeptical. I'm more of these, you know, I don't trust that we're not going to have Skynet takeover, you know what I mean. I don't believe that at some point the algorithm might decide that people are actually the problem, you know, as opposed to trying to find solutions for us, they decide that we're the problem instead of finding a solution for us, which we task them with. You know, if you get a conscious AI that decides, you know, we wouldn't have any wars if there wasn't any people. That wouldn't be a big jump, you know, in my mind, and I know it's the you know, nineteen eighties fear of the rise of technology, and there's always a luddite sentiment that runs through the more mature generations every time. Right, they were afraid that once we had, you know, horseless carriages, we'd be able to travel too far and we'd become disconnected from so many different and they were right, but then again, it wasn't the disaster they foresaw. And some people might say, look, you got to calm down, grandpa. The technology's coming and either you're going to be on board with it or you're going to be left behind by it. And besides, by the time you are left behind by it, you'll be dead anyway, so don't worry about it, you know. But it's weird shift to see people go from we don't trust this to now we absolutely trust it. Is the observation I keep trying to get out and everybody scratching their head at me, where it's like, you know, well, what does this mean? And I'm like, I don't know, that's my question to you. What does this mean? You know? And I think you and I might be looking at it the same.
Speaker 15: Way, but go ahead, no, no, Yeah, that's an interesting point because I've stayed it on the show before you know, I'm no supple, I know, for exactly the Republican Party. I thought that the you know, the oil industry, you know, you know, dictated a lot of the policy and you know, and then kind of protecting the policy and the agenda. And I also stated the tech industry, which is big out here in California, they pretty much had had had really infused a lot of power in the Democratic Party. But I was kind of really upset with it. You know, we have a propositions here in California and it had to do the status worker status, and I'm kind of like, you know, we're all workers, know if that makes any sense to be protected and kind of you know, some equality. And the tech industry poured a huge amount of money, like about one hundred and twenty dollars dollars in a proposition to kind of get this kind of like a contract or worker status for a lot of their gig works with the tech industry. And I think that's when I started seeing the ship of them pouring their their money and power into the Democrat Party. And now they've kind of poured it into the Repork It comes where they kind of get the Republicans taken all this money and influence, and then the kay King Jeffries, the head of the DNC, he's got hat in hand and he's you know, no self reflection. He's going over there like, hey, it's still like it, you'll give us some money. I mean, it's kind of like they're taking over.
Speaker 1: Well, but that's the weird thing here. This is the thing that you and I are having trouble understanding in a way. But I'm I feel as though I called this a long time ago, and everybody said I was crazy, because everybody said, look, the tech industry is in the pocket of the Democrats and all like that, and I'm like, no, I think guy's got that backwards. I think the Democrats are in the pocket of the tech industry and all they got to do is reach out to the Republicans and buy them next. And everybody said, no, they won't do that, and they did, and they have done it openly. They basically bought into both parts. And listen, how do you win a war? How do you guarantee that you can in a war circumstance where you're not directly one of the fighters fund both sides that way, whoever wins or loses. You got the winner on your side, So what you funded the loser to big deal. If you have the kind of pockets that the tech industry has, and you have the kind of resources that you can lend to both sides, you lend it to both sides, and no matter who comes out on top, allegedly you're with the winner, aren't you. I mean, it's simple that equation to me. But it seems like nobody seemed to follow this, and everybody's still telling me that, you know, which is funny because how do you tell me that the Republicans are not fully engaged with big tech at this point when every big tech thing in the world has either covertly or overtly, whether it's Elon Musk giving you know, hundreds of millions to Trump or whatever, they bought both sides. So and do you blame them? I don't. It's the only that guarantees a win, right, I mean, if you fund both sides, you guarantee to win. You know, it's just a matter of how big is your bet. And if it doesn't matter what you lose on your losing side, then why not bet a million dollars on each fighter? You know what I mean. If you've got two guys in a boxing ring, bet a million dollars on each one and you're gonna come out ahead. If you can afford to lay out a million dollars on each one and don't care about the million you lost, you win. On the other side. It's all good. And that's what they've done. And I don't know why people don't understand that it's And by the way, there is no ideology to this technocracy that lands anywhere near the left or the right. It's not about left or right. It is its own thing and it's buying all sides. So you know, I don't know why that's not obvious everybody.
Speaker 20: But what do you think, Danny, Well, it wasn't as obvious like a couple of years ago to me until that proposition came up, and it kind of infuriated me because it's like, you know, Gavin Newso, and I mean he fully endorsed it.
Speaker 15: You're supposed to be, you know, a pro worker, and this was kind of to me, it was kind of an anti worker. Let's if that makes sense. I mean, I could probably break it down a little more detail, but at the time, but I mean, they just poured a lot of money into it, and we have a proposition system that was supposed to kind of can't democracy to the voters here and give them some more power. But I've come to the conclusion that it's kind of a failure of elected representatives because I mean, we start voting against our self interests by the money. And so I mean there's been like labeling laws so that you know, that makes so much sense about you know what you're ingesting as far as food, and it's a certain lobby pumps en up money and guess what, especially on a like an off election, like a midterm where it's maybe not a high turnout, pretty much money interest they get their way, and I've noticed this matter that they can pretty much.
Speaker 1: But that's that's the reality. But that is the reality, Danny. And here's here's something I give you for my prognostication. Okay, here's Chuck's prognostication. You know that that hated guy, Gavin Newsom, who's supposed to be the ultimate leftist and all that stuff, you know, around the country, they hate him. They hate California because of him. And this guy is about to move to the right. He is about to move to the right, like a like Bill Clinton style, but for the new century, where he's going to go in there and they're gonna say, look, he's gone to the right, he's gone to the center, and that's what they're gonna say about him. And they're gonna promote him. And I don't know if they're going to promote him as the uh you know, as the guy is going to take a dive in a presidential election, or what they're gonna do with him, but he's obviously going to rise in prominence here and they're right now experimenting to see how they can sell him to the right. That's what they're going to try and do with Gavin Newsom, because look, this guy again is one of the most I mean, he is absolutely one of the go tos like Chicago is when they want to talk about street violence. Gavin Newsom is the problem with the left. So if they can sell him to the MAGA people, if they can sell him even a little bit to the right wing, whether it's classic right wing or new or new Wave, that's going to be the template. Now I don't think he's the guy they're going to try and install in a presidency at some point. But they might put him out there to lose a race or two, a big one, just to just to let him go there. And they'll fill his pockets the whole way, by the way, and the tech, the technological people, all that tech tech money is going to pour into his pocket directly one way or not, well, not directly. It'll look indirect, but it'll be directly poured into his pocket guaranteed. Yeah, go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he's He's delivered for him. But one thing about I mean, I am more familiar with it. He is as far as let's just put your politics aside when it comes to campaigning. He's got some talent. He actually has some talent. Yeah, I mean, you know, like like Kamala if you get her off the script, you know she kinda you know, she's she's not anywhere near the talent like Gavin. Gavin news Ca can debate, you can form an argument, you can push back, So I mean he would be formal, but I mean it would I mean, yeah, I can see kind of a Clinton as yer know style of governing. And and that's always been probably some of my biggest problems with the Democrat Party myself where I'm critical of them. A Clinton was hated by the Republicans, but boy, he got a lot of Republican legislation, you know, you know, paths for him so right, and they want somebody maybe they're that center right, you know, maybe just a little bit, you know, maybe so he's definitely socially on the left, but you know, I'm seeing more his politics. You know, economically, it would be center right in a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 1: But this week, even though California is supposed to be the headquarters for all the wokeism, right this week, what did he do? Yeah, he agreed right away. You know what, this is common sense with the genders. That's a hell of an anti woke sentiment right there to be signaling. And I'm telling you it's just the beginning. And I'm not saying that he's you know, but you want to tell me this guy believes in anything. I got to tell you, I don't think so. I think he believes in the bottom line. You want to talk about the art of the deal. That's where this guy's going. So I wouldn't even be surprised if he ends up in the tail end of the Trump administration somehow, you know, just doing doing something. Yeah, I mean I think he's gonna cut he's gonna cut deals, and he's gonna be the political animal he is. And we're gonna see what's going on there with this guy real soon. It's gonna be this odd shift where he says, hey, look, I'm just going with common sense. And in some cases he will be, but in other cases, you know. And Kamala, it's pretty funny you mentioned I thought right away when you mentioned her, it's like, Yeah, the problem with Kamala is if she was a musician, she might be able to play the guitar if you give her some cover tunes, but if you got a jam, she's no good to you. So you know, and you gotta be able to jam if you are a political animal. I mean, you just have to. So, and she proved she can't deal with anything off script, I mean over and over again, so you know, end a story there.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she's a prosecute ship to prepare for a case. I mean, just good at that. But like I said, script, you know, she just didn't have the talent, you know, And that was just that was clear. So I understand the lack of fuel there.
Speaker 1: And essentially that's what and essentially, Danny, essentially that's what a prosecutor does. Anyway. They write a script and then they read that script to the jury, to the judge, and they go with that script with very few revisions in hand they have, right, this is what they actually do. So it's obvious that's what she learned how to do. She's not a political animal. And that's why it was so bizarre to be set up to lose, you know, like, why are you even sticking her in there? It makes no sense. I mean, I know Biden was a failure, but you know, at least put somebody in there who had a shot. But no, no need for that anyway.
Speaker 15: Did Yeah, that's yeah, that was That's the leadership. And that's that's been the problems of nineteen eighty five with the Democrats. They started the Democratic Leadership Council because so much money was pinned into the Republicans. They were getting trounced and they went aft, like with Barney Franklin, we just were going to take the money. And it's even growing more. You ever, you ever read the Jane Mayor Stark money.
Speaker 1: My chance, you know, I believe I read either a short version of that book, or sample chapters of that book. I don't think I read the whole thing, though.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that was that's really interesting, and I had to had to, you know, kind of write the fallout of the citizens United with the you know, the paths, I mean, just the money they could sport into these politicians and then it's it's it's it's it's almost like you got to take a shower after those Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unbelievable. I mean, if you just take a look at the advertising dollar that into the presidential race during the last six months, I mean, they spent a billion dollars for God's sake, I mean yeah, yeah, you know, and so what does that tell you. It's it's obviously worth a billion dollars to spend.
Speaker 15: Okay, easily a billion dollars.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Danny, look you're driving right, Yes, I am, all right. So I'm gonna go ahead and put you on hold and let Jimmy come back on and anybody else who wants to join us. Yeah, good, just just for that, and if you want to hang on, cool, I'll let you get in a final word or whatever. But uh, if not, you know, by all means hang up. If it's safer for you to hang up, I'd rather. I don't usually like it when people are driving and talking, just because I don't want to be responsible for them getting into an accident trying to hold a conversation with my dumbass. Anyways. Yeah, so, Jimmy, I got you back on the line. But bet Pete, anything you want to throw in regarding that conversation with Danny before we let you me lose, I got him on the line.
Speaker 11: None.
Speaker 12: I don't know. I just I think we ought to disband the Democrat Party just at our general principle in their historical alongs thro years and creating something new. I just I don't have any faith in people to vote Democrat.
Speaker 1: There you go. I mean, so, Jimmy, I know you agree with that, but we got about twenty minutes left here, so you might have other things you want to talk about or mention here. So it's all you man.
Speaker 14: Zoom tight.
Speaker 1: I do you sound like you sound like Jesus Jimmy, you sound like I feel that's not good? Come on, man, you are right, are you?
Speaker 21: Okay?
Speaker 7: It's a little too hard to coffee.
Speaker 1: I don't know it sounds it's just something that it almost it almost sounds all.
Speaker 7: On one second, I have one of them good coughs, and I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do your thing, because that almost sounds like bepat when he takes a hit and he didn't get the cough all the way out afterwards. You know what I'm saying, Go chase that thing.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 1: You got to take a drink after you do a rip. You know, I'm just saying. It's a good thing to lubricate the throat after drying it out if you take a good rip, don't you grieve me feet?
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 11: A cheap cigarettes too, will do it sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes they will. I can't. Oh god, oh man.
Speaker 11: I was up in the mountains. I pulled in this little country store.
Speaker 12: The cigarettes that I buy a dollar general or usually about four fifty seven a pack.
Speaker 11: They had him for three ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 11: Can you say, give you a cart?
Speaker 1: Of course? Oh yeah, No. When I see him on sale, I got somewhere, I'm like, how much money do I have? Cuz?
Speaker 14: Really? Man?
Speaker 12: And they had several brands that in most of these, you know, And it's funny the places like circle K and Speedway they get these deals from the tobacco suppliers where you might save two bucks on a pack of nine dollars new ports. You know, right, these you know they're they're cheap of cigarettes? Are five bucks a pack? Well, they had four or five different brands in there that were around anywhere from three sixty nine to three ninety nine a pack.
Speaker 11: I thought, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: Well that's because again, you know, when you Philip Morris comes in and says, look, we'll give you a free rack, but you got to display our cigarettes on the top and in the most visible place, and we'll give you a check every month. And that check is to offset the cost of your cigarettes that you're ordering. Right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I saw a pack of wall Bers for eleven dollars.
Speaker 11: I couldn't believe.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, depending on where you are, the taxes really kill you because the state taxes, I mean, I'm sure they're up to about fifteen in my old home state. You know, I wanted to go and visit New Jersey sometime, but I got to consider all the costs involved, the higher cost of the food, the higher cost of cigarettes on their everything, right, and I got to estimate a pack of Marlboroughs at like fifteen bucks. I mean, that's where that's at in Jersey, for Christ's sake.
Speaker 11: It's crazy. When I started, they were thirty five cent of pack.
Speaker 1: Well again, you're a little older than me, so I remember cigarettes when I started, ninety cents or a dollar. Okay, that that's around where they were. And they stayed like that a long time, you know, stayed between a dollar and two your name brand, the most expensive cigarettes two bucks, you know, even cigarette machines. I remember at one point the cigarette machine ran a little cheaper. They were like a buck and a quarter in most stores. And you could still find a cigarette machine at a dollar here and there, right, and I loved it. Which, by the way, another weird thing. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this to you, but in the South, ever since I moved to the South, nobody gives out matches.
Speaker 11: Now, no, they went to a bile.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I get that, but even the greedy people, and you know up in the Northeast, most times they have matches, even if they don't automatically offer them to you. In certain neighborhoods, we had to offer them because that was how we actually got the cigarette sales over. Somebody else a well down here.
Speaker 12: Actually, if you go to a country store, some family owned country store, a lot of times you can still find matches. But if you go to the uh the chain quick Marks, you're gonna no matches.
Speaker 7: They want you to buy line.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Any I stop at the grocery store and I get a pack of like ten boxes of uh stick matches every time I go to the grocery store when I run out, just because your lighter quits on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Look, matches are a good thing to have around. My suggestion is you go to Dollar Tree and you could still buy a brick of matches in a box, like literally a box instead of you know, a little pack.
Speaker 11: And well no, I thought, what I buy is the pack of ten box matches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeh yeah, But okay, so you buy the little boxes, all right, all right, Well, a lot of people when they say box, they mean the little you know, the little flip thing. And I always buy the box ones at the Dollar Tree bucking a quarter and it's either ten or twelve in a package, right, and that's it. That's all you got, you know, They're packed in plastic and done. And I like having those around, you know, Yes, especially and you know, we got these candles around this house, so I'm always lighting candles and always having to light candles and stuff. And they're better to reach into one of these jars with a long wooden match, you know, as opposed to use the.
Speaker 11: Vainly for the grill. But then again, you know, when your liner gainst out, you go grab a box.
Speaker 1: Well, but there it is. And that's the other thing is, no matter how many lighters I have, they either get lost or you know whatever. And it's just good to have matches around. But it used to be the places had matches, whether they were you know, blank matches, or they were printed matches to find you the story you went to or the club you went to or whatever.
Speaker 12: In fact, sorry, when you bought a pack with kickout a thing of matches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jimmy, you're back. What were you saying about matches?
Speaker 7: I was just gonna say. Once in the late nineties, I stepped at the garbage sailed there and it's okay. He had this big box just jam packed full of zippos. They had his old company's logo and phone number from like the forties. Nice, and it was like five bucks for like the box and I ended up getting like twenty some odd zippos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a beautiful thing. Even if it was a Ronson lighter as opposed to a zippo, was still basically the same thing. And uh yeah, no, those were great. You kidding me? Probably those lighters people are selling those on eBay now. It doesn't matter if it was, you know, from some oil company that doesn't exist anymore. I mean like an oil company where they would go around and deliver oil to your house.
Speaker 7: Funny enough, twenty close to thirty years later, I still got a half dozen of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know, I even good.
Speaker 12: Everybody in the military always had a zippo because you could run them off a mug gas the fuel that they put the cheeps in that, right, you can put your zippo out and put a little mug gas in there and keep all flicking.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why my father had the Ronson lighters in Vietnam, you know, the little Ronson lighter with the button on it where it had a little reservoir and you push the button and it would let some into the top part and then it worked. You know, pretty much. You could use all the zippo stuff on it. The flints and everything, even the wicks, all that suff ronson. It was interchangeable. And yeah, he had tu of those over there in Vietnam because look, he could walk around with that thing for a month and if he kept the you know, the fluid in the in the reservoir, he didn't have to refill it for a while. You know.
Speaker 11: I worked in the ship yard.
Speaker 12: They required you to have a zippo or something very near because of all the acetylene it was around.
Speaker 11: If you were welding these.
Speaker 12: Somebody would put a big wider in their pocket and the heat would cause the things to just go off. Oh, they would get hot, the top would get loose, the valve would open, and all the gas would come out at night.
Speaker 11: So they required all us. You're gonna carry.
Speaker 12: Lighter out there with you, It's got to be something like a zippo that won't explode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because even though a zippo a leak, a big lighter will blow up. Yeah.
Speaker 11: So a difference in a leak and blow it up right, the.
Speaker 1: Leak It just mainly end up like an irritation. If you keep it in your pocket, you'll find an irritation on your leg at the end. Of the week or whatever. But uh, but no, but the blowing up big lighter is a bigger problem. So yeah, I can see that. You know. I brought match books with us to Dallas in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 12: I got a couple of boxes. In fact, I still got an empty box. I think I used all the matches in it. I refilled it from another of your oak Shelly matches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. And I actually had and you know what's funny, I still have a few because people didn't really want them. I found that really strange. I mean, I was given those away and they were like, no, that's okay, let me grab something else, you know. So even when I was giving them away, they didn't want the match boxes. I'm like, you guys are crazy. I would grab match boxes from everybody, you know, I would if they.
Speaker 12: To collect book matches from all the bars and places like that.
Speaker 11: I had a big bowl. It was full of them.
Speaker 1: Well that's see. That's the thing though, is that now down South you don't have that anymore because everybody nobody really offers matches anymore.
Speaker 11: It was a chief form of advertising at one time.
Speaker 1: I thought it was great. I and you know what, it's actually more expensive to print matches than a lot of other things, which surprises the hell out of me, because, believe me, I got into the printing costs and tried a lot of different ways to, you know, see how we could go with it. Meanwhile, Jimmy, I'm gonna put you on hold for a minute and get around to a new caller. I'm not sure where they're calling from, but there they are. You're the new caller on the line, says wireless, and I don't know who it is.
Speaker 14: It's Chris.
Speaker 1: You going, hey, Chris. Okay, I didn't realize that was your number, Chris.
Speaker 14: So I'm sorry.
Speaker 15: I apologize.
Speaker 1: Not no problem. I just didn't know it was you, So that's why I said I didn't know anyway. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 21: Well, I haven't been catching up on our Is everyone pretty much confirmed with the hearings like Tulsea or RFK jr. Like, I'm out of a little loop when it comes to that.
Speaker 1: Well, I believe Tulsi and RFK Junior. Well, RK Junior was definitely confirmed. I think Tulca was confirmed, but I'm not certain as to I don't think he's got all of his people confirmed yet, but he's got a lot of them in there, B Pete. Do you know about the most recent confirmations, because I kind of lost track of it recently myself.
Speaker 21: I think that all.
Speaker 11: I think there's just a few odd ones that haven't been confirmed.
Speaker 1: A few, Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Like most of your major cabinet posts, uh, and your major like you know, headline people. Yeah, they've all been confirmed. Like he said, there's a yeah, cash hotels in there. Yep.
Speaker 21: Okay, Hey, I'm way behind. I'm way behind you every day.
Speaker 1: Sorry what B Pete?
Speaker 12: He just announced charges three people selling crap to China.
Speaker 11: They're in the two of them in the military. One of them is connected somehow. But they're being charged with treason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's selling. He's planning on rolling out a bunch of trees and charges. I take Bettel, and we'll be hearing about that pretty soon, I guess. Once the other headlines died down and people get over or forget about Musk for a minute. Uh, we'll probably get more headlines on that people being prosecuted. He just got his deputy just got in there too, right, be Pete and his deputy.
Speaker 12: Uh, Yeah, well he was appointed.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he didn't have to go through a confirmation.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna be curious to see how that works out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a guy who used to be who was a podcaster. This was a guy that for years people were trying to put put him on my show because he was a podcaster. Yeah, I want to check out his history if you want to know what he thinks. I think he pretty much told you all about it on his podcast. But anyway, Yeah, yeah, interesting guy. I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 21: So, Chris, that was pretty much. That was pretty much it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's all you have. So late to the party, Not no problem, man. Look we're almost out of time here anyway. And but how you doing. How's things going? You still healing up? I'm sure.
Speaker 14: Yeah, my lower back is still kind of broken. So I'm trying my best to not scream into a pillow at night. But how have you been doing, my friend?
Speaker 1: I'm doing all right. Hey, did you just finish doing a broadcast with Nature Boy?
Speaker 14: Yeah? He wanted me to talk about the Late Day McGowen. So I think that's going to be one of my last like podcasts. So I'm glad I was with him and my friend Wheezy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so was Weezy you and nature Boy on the third rail over there, and probably he'll get it out what tomorrow the next day, Dave will put that out.
Speaker 14: Right, I think? So, yeah, we did the next two days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm pretty sure he primarily works off of like Rumble and also the TNP channel. Now I might get an audio version of that if if Nature Boy remembers to send it to me, and we'll replay it on Ocelli dot com. But I only replay the audios he sends to me. But if they do, then we'll have this little tribute to Dave McGowan on the on the network as well, but it'll just be on the replace because I don't distribute his podcast, but the New Prisoner still does, right.
Speaker 21: Yeah, TMP, and I think a Steve with Am Wake Up e.
Speaker 14: Reabrodcast too excellent.
Speaker 1: There you go, So hey, look, might as well promo while you're here, I mean, and that will be interesting and plus I would never object to somebody listening about Dave McGowan. A little interesting back and forth on Twitter there earlier this week regarding somebody you know mentioning and then misquoting, misquoting the name of Dave McGowan's book, and a few other things, and then I got yelled at that. No, they weren't actually talking about but they were at one point in that podcast.
Speaker 21: But anyway, well, I haven't been on Twitter in a while. Was that like a big misconception or well.
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan had a guy on, and you know how it is, everybody, even if they say they hate you again, they all listen to him. I'm the only guy I know that actually doesn't listen to freaking Joe Rogan, you know, And I really don't. I have no interest in I don't even know why he's worth two hundred and fifty million dollars, which is apparently what he's getting paid for his podcast. But anyway, I wonder if I know why I say out loud, he.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 1: But anyway, whatever, Joe Rogan is an approved alternative media person at this point, and he has on people, and as soon as people get on there, they become approved alternative media people as well. So I was just pointing out that, of course he's not gonna really take the time to mention or even know anything about Dave McGowan or even about David Ike who he criticizes. So you know what, ever, dude he doesn't know is his own stuff. But that's okay, enjoy that's right, you know what I mean. So it is what it is. But anyway, yeah, I got a little bit of crap back for that where it was like that wasn't what they were talking about. I'm like, yeah, but that's the book he misnamed the guy who was his guest ian something or other, whose name I don't even care to memorize because he's just another guy regurgitating crap. And that's right, by the way, I would advise people listening to The Union of the Unwanted on Monday, there will be a JFK discussion on there and one of the best people I know will be on there. So I'm just gonna leave it at that, uh, to discuss it, and hopefully it'll be a serious discussion, because I wonder wonder if these guys are ready for Larry Hancock crap. I said it out loud, anyway, Uh, you know, for somebody who actually seriously he studies the subject and actually knows something. I wonder if they're ready for it. Not sure. I know Ricky, you know, on the Ripple Effect, has had Larry on before, but I don't know if they're ready for somebody who's actually going to be measured and discuss evidence and you know, and has actually interviewed. This is another weird thing people don't know about Larry Hancock. A lot of people think he just writes books. And there are certain authors out there who claim to be experts on the case who do sit in their houses and write books, and that's cool and all, and I appreciate it. But there are other people who actually conduct interviews who actually, you know, got in with people who were involved in the case and studied evidence and actually studied documents and yeah, things like that, and don't just go with the general assumptions you find on Google. There are people like that, and Larry Hancock is one of them. So, you know, despite the fact that Facebook banned him last week, I'm going to tell you that Larry is somebody who is well more read into the JFK case than anybody has ever given him credit for. Okay, And that's that And the only reason why you know him and I even have certain discussions is because he recognizes that that that I don't necessarily talk about every single thing I've done either anyway, just saying Larry will be on there Union to the Unwanted on Monday, and you might want to see what happens when they've got a serious JFK guy on there to discuss the case and relevance, et cetera, especially because RFK Junior is very very busy with a lot of things and supposedly going to make America healthy again, even though he's now saying the MMR vaccine is a very important thing for you to get for your children, which I find strange, but you know, maybe it's just me. So Chris, any other thoughts you have before I let everybody get in a final shout out. I'll start with you, and then i'll go through the phone lines and whoever's on, I'll let him get into final word here real quick.
Speaker 21: Well, everyone check out. Larry Hancock is from your shows in the past.
Speaker 14: I've learned a lot from your discussions with mister Hancock, so I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 21: And I think people like Charlie Robinson and Monica Perez, they I don't want to speak for them, but I get a good feeling that they'll they'll probably have a good take on whatever mister Hancock has to say about chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you never know who's going to show up on Union of the Unwanted, So that's the thing is, depending on who's there, we'll never know. But I would like to see what happens with a very serious person who has forgotten more about the case than most people know, just saying, just saying, and yeah, no, I'd like to see what Charlie does with that. I'd like to see what Monica does with that. I recently did an episode of Monica's show as well. I don't know if she put it out yet, I think she did.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if it was great, but I was definitely in a weird mood, so it was definitely unusual. Uh and uh yeah, looking forward to Monday. And of course he was also just on the JFK Fax podcast with Jefferson Morley and Larry Schnapp, which is a giant zoom call they do over there, and I don't even know how that went, but I guess Larry'll blog about it, just like he blogged about the recent show he did over here about Ukraine, which was very odd. I've never heard Larry so frank about current events in my life, but hey, it is what it is, Chris. Good to hear from you.
Speaker 21: Jefferson, Marleys on Pierce Morgan lately too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knowed. I you know what, I don't know what to say at this point about people in the community and how much faith they have in what's coming, and people making assumptions about what we're about to get or not get from the government. I just tell everybody just just keep your eyes open and understand that you need to read when they're putting out these declarations. Don't just take the headlines, whether it's from the corporate media or the spin masters or the people that are on one side or the other. Read the damn thing yourself. Please, That's all I ask anyway, Chris, I actually hope that if you're doing your final rounds of podcasts, I'll say this out loud and in public right now. I hope you and I can sit down for one last podcast. Also.
Speaker 21: I would enjoy that immensely.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're going to get out of the game entirely, I'd like to be one of the last people on the list that you have to talk with maybe an hour on my show, you know, next week, whenever you feel up to it, let me know, let me know, okay, just let me know.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm there.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll do that because I know we got a few things that people are at can questions about and uh and and plus just like to clear the air about a few things and just say, what's what. We had a private conversation and I'm not going to discuss that here because I don't have time. And uh. Plus you know what, it was a private conversation. But you know, we'll we'll discuss a few things in public, if that's ok. All right, So look look for that to come up on the Ocelli Effects soon. Chris gonna put you on hold. And uh I thank you for calling in man, appreciate you. Now let's go to Jimmy James real fast, and Jimmy, you got a final word for the week.
Speaker 7: Oh sorry, if you want me to go to Chris first, well you take them all wild bit okay, sorry, gud.
Speaker 1: I said I could go to Chris real quick if you want another minute to gather your thoughts.
Speaker 7: They're gathered, okay, who I damn it.
Speaker 1: I accidentally Sorry, Jimmy, I accidentally tapped the button there. Sorry, sorry, go ahead?
Speaker 7: Oh man trying me said, go chilling?
Speaker 21: Were you trying to.
Speaker 1: Pull here me? I'm not trying to pull anything, man, I'm just bad with the new mouse. I got a new mouse. I had to so the new mouse was a little sensitive and I accidentally clicked you off. There, go ahead.
Speaker 7: He's one of the mortalist jobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know what it's it's probably good enough for government work, or at least it used to be. Anyhow, Jimmy, if you want to drop something on, go ahead, man, it's all you.
Speaker 7: Uh uh or there was a in thought. I know I had something to drop. Good night everyone, bless and u hey donate to the effect to keep it going. Times are tough, Times are hard. Still appreciate that, and everyone's got a rough time, including Chuck.
Speaker 1: Very much so. And I thank you Jimmy. You've always been there and no matter how much we disagree, you do support this and I appreciate it. And the James Gang or whatever it is your fanclub wants to call themselves. I think they should be the James Gang and like change the spelling or something. But anyway, that's my thought. You guys ought to get in touch with me. Info Atochelly dot com or blind JFK Research or at gmail dot com. And the Chris from California if you're still driving or whatever, if you want to drop in a final thought, it's all you.
Speaker 22: I'm hauled Saints and sound. Actually yeah, I'll give a final thoughts. I was listening to your show and kind of reflecting prior to before I got in the car and called. I was sitting there, you know, I was standing there watching my grandkids and a lot of children in the same age, watching them play as the sunset was going down, and I can just remember when that burnolin wall came down and holding my children in the living room and thinking, man, they're going to live in a world of peace and Miley wish is that wish and prayer in that living room, that little tiny house. I just know some of Theo's children in Ukraine, in Russia, in China and other places in the world. I'm sure that the same thoughts, whether we have cultural differences and opinions of politics, faiths or religion, that they have the same prayers. So that I hope there's just peaceful prevail.
Speaker 1: Well, brother, your mouth to God's ears they as they say, right, I really do wish regardless of what our differences are, that yeah, we could have a peaceful planet where we don't have to sit here and you know, murder each other, either by proxy or directly. But it's not the way of the world, the way it is at the moment. Pe pete. Any final thoughts, my friend, I'll give it to you for the very last last thought of the week.
Speaker 12: Well, just would recommend everybody go to a Telli dot com and hit.
Speaker 11: The donate button. Do it's can everything it helps.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna spend the next week back up in the mountains and got snowed out for the past two days, so well, next week we'll be up there and basically only in contact with the outside world once you get back to the hotel and get to some Wi Fi and or phone signal. But other than that, looking forward to next week, and everybody do what you can and just try to get along.
Speaker 14: With your favors.
Speaker 1: I say we try and get along with everybody again, regardless of your difference, is because we are all stuck on the same planet, at least temporarily until elon gets us to Mars right, So until then, I'm not sure if the Age of Transitions is coming up next or not, but I guess we'll see in a moment, and we'll see how things go next week. Hopefully it'll be more prosperous week with the podcasts and all that good stuff. I do have a couple of big bills coming up in April. Actually knocked out a couple, so you know, I got one massive bill left and that's it. Hopefully it'll get taken care of. We'll see, and we'll see if we can continue this for at least one more year and keep it going. Anyway, good time, no matter who you are, where you are, when you are whatever on your week.