Speaker 1: Ms, adding Orson well as The Third Man, the Lives of Harry Lyon, the fabulous stories of the immortal character originally created in the motion picture The Third Man.
Speaker 2: With zither music by Anton kra.
Speaker 3: Sooner or later, one way or another, Bryan had seen every universe's unfortunate little mark, having a lot of other originators about how he once dropped elbow Jackie Ripper or Jack himself, not that I who jack. Murder is usually a mistake and always mess. Basically, I never endowed on the people with the young man I ever killed.
Speaker 2: As myself was in Paris two years ago. It wasn't so much murder as a matter of continent.
Speaker 4: And now Worston Wells is Harry Lymes. The third Man in Paris is not the same.
Speaker 3: You all started on a Geneva Express that little character a very little time, and no hair speaker was piogling that one of my jokes. That's another his mouth, you see what I mean?
Speaker 2: And I with the trouble of another joke, and so I thought, so he showed in that photogram, all right, older rolls when to be my wife garden? Yeah, my god, do you know I don't use it for.
Speaker 3: I remember here is what I will looking for. He's a portune my wife beautiful. I congratulated, yes, but.
Speaker 2: He does not do her judge, for he is post you why and of course recalling of her scheme is locked.
Speaker 5: But I photo can't eide a qualities as you can't see.
Speaker 2: Indeed I can't. That's your face deserved to be painted.
Speaker 5: I've told Carden at meantime, and I'm sure your.
Speaker 2: Photo said du Bar mustn't lose it.
Speaker 5: When I am out with Carden, I am the end the ad. Will I need that man?
Speaker 2: Show they not but scare that does when the end of the room. But I s eye, oh man, how long will you be in Switzerland this trip? Three weeks? It's a long time to be away from her.
Speaker 5: Business man.
Speaker 3: We have come to the border.
Speaker 2: That's been very present, Duval. But you should done.
Speaker 5: You were not getting out the job.
Speaker 2: But I am all that I have God to told me you are going to play later. I have got some business to attend to here first, you look forward to more of your story. You sad, George, you've died from my business business. Let me help you with your back. Oh thank you, my coach. How good bye? Duval?
Speaker 6: Man, good die.
Speaker 7: It was a pleasure to meeting you, all the pleasure. It was all mine and we should lie. Don't forget, No, I won't forget. I won't be in finised for quite some time, to believe me.
Speaker 2: Old man. The next time I'm there your home will be my first quarter fall believening. You're the station master, don't you? Yes, what's the matter for? I just wonder when is the next train to Paris leaping across the border of what this?
Speaker 6: Want to pull out?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well shall I take you to one one for nine rud de villere.
Speaker 8: Selling at and not that cant rest and if you would like to comment.
Speaker 6: To have that besit It may be connected.
Speaker 2: With the business. And I mean to introduce myself Terry Line and that's your husband. I'm saying that January clime the invited.
Speaker 8: That's what they all on used to lose all unfortunately our.
Speaker 6: And it's very kind of.
Speaker 8: You not to show fancies.
Speaker 2: I waited.
Speaker 5: Never a word of it.
Speaker 6: Then I'm to say it was her intit form raise Terry eyes that.
Speaker 2: Say you really don't. Oh I know, Harry, but if you get the bios and sure strange pure I got right off bring.
Speaker 6: Oh, I knew it would come.
Speaker 2: I apology.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: Tell me to find you.
Speaker 8: Imagine it, mighty body, because I been anyone who else I dount black and doing a real space. I should it surprised you, but I should marry a down man and everything around with the dollars.
Speaker 2: That is my Oh, tell you what to do?
Speaker 6: Because of that, I have to start living again. Yeah, said.
Speaker 5: Thank you, An.
Speaker 2: Said, mmm, I can imagine chagrin. But the place nothing surprises you.
Speaker 6: To show you what I was, no word thing, nothing that.
Speaker 2: One has to look and there you don't deserve it. Instructorship. I learned that by myself.
Speaker 8: And it's only terrible tapping. I'm discovered understow me in your arms to setting to down my husband and looks like you honors, and nothing about it is the rest right?
Speaker 2: Get ragon? What's he up to?
Speaker 8: I've indupicious about me that I need to do in the babies and of the night, and you did yaay, I listen, and I'm not a person at the time my husband and I as a manly loo and I gave him notes that're my husband.
Speaker 2: About that you can the time I'm an old and you haven't seen tell.
Speaker 8: Us as he is at all my bist for the person to had a little bit about that pictures the strangers.
Speaker 2: What if I can do you no good?
Speaker 8: I know that, but I can't under you'll just walk guy again.
Speaker 2: When you get ready, any idea of what kind of rackets and running.
Speaker 8: That makes today's possible. His book still the first edition, and he covered the devil on the reason about that the two nothing not in.
Speaker 2: Good person and then I'm going to have a discussion mm hmm. That's me and into the main compict to the business the kids.
Speaker 9: Just before that you didn't in the city the American sources of money about three I thought that it's like beautiful, careful to to did there anything else with it? Where you get it to protectic people that's gonna stays and get.
Speaker 3: Caught at the next inst genial the out of business times different Uni organization extracted is one of the as you were fast on a large.
Speaker 2: Scale while the nazis getting before the fact is getting those seen up fast and then fold the video. The first thing in the move headquarter is something you addressed to exect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I start with Hijacke to the fact that that fool furniss the money against the authorization.
Speaker 2: Not very young, no silent too radiate me you and the young kno goodness, but it cuts our ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, always as brains at the brains, but the letters up way it didn't.
Speaker 4: Orson Wells returns in just a monster A third man.
Speaker 2: M h m m.
Speaker 4: Hm, and now Orson Wells as the third man continues with Paris is not the same.
Speaker 2: In a four bottles free empty and one four four of aer. I think I had to bend and draw off.
Speaker 3: Three sorts pertain. So I put a quarter of announced and the three other bottles. Then we fill all four with the stilled water. I was graduated from medical. This is known as doctoring a bottle. He filled a tiny hole of molten glass and opens the soldiers send it home. The girls have never had a bottle of stuff, so how know the difference. But this is happy back and spreading happiness to three times as many people.
Speaker 2: It's got there with. It's something more constant. Tell me when is the are coming back next week?
Speaker 7: Ready?
Speaker 2: I must accept his invitation to pall the official usage car and them. I presented this shell line you gently when I wrote you. It is my pleasure and reprod to this introduction, Madame car let us dream to this you have got Edmund, what is quite such as media was a very disturbing mused in.
Speaker 8: My time parts.
Speaker 2: Yes, let me an ounce bottle of my best. You are the inch depet careful plight see nothing wrong?
Speaker 5: Man should I and the madly by in large you would see that the bottom, I said time, oh that has been drugs with most and lacks.
Speaker 2: The butt will.
Speaker 5: Contains three parts of water dreads are such parts no one can say all many have been brought by the American and sent home to their friends and sweet come on, of course you're not a fan the police for the stops, I understand the past.
Speaker 2: Police are the best in the world. They are investigating, but be them, they're just being done. How did you get this bottlem one.
Speaker 5: Of my private investigators, his guys, that's an American project. And then so he is being watched in the old He will need us to the key man and were organized. The police are sure of. They've led up brain behind him.
Speaker 2: For shid.
Speaker 5: We always have a few we expect, but suddenly detas de deat be stopped. But two with our frogs don't tell you that's.
Speaker 2: Story at will. The next step we've been decate that take.
Speaker 5: Care organized like those who see in the American movie Garden.
Speaker 8: Why an't they That's not a damage my reputation.
Speaker 2: You repetash on pars.
Speaker 5: That's mix some fine that you people live down there because we didn't think that.
Speaker 2: I am chipling my product for day our friends who sacrifice them to give my country telephone and I thank you.
Speaker 5: Wonder I would jake it in the study the.
Speaker 2: Project I worked.
Speaker 8: When I start to stand, but I don't want to on the department somewhere.
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't start to talking on the everything.
Speaker 2: Andrew and I reached an understanding about what he saw.
Speaker 8: I've got to tell ye about.
Speaker 2: A hundred talks. Do all show you out I take?
Speaker 8: Maybe I was telling him.
Speaker 2: Everything about that was the police they've made an important as true.
Speaker 5: A man who thinks he is ready close to the leaders in front not you'd say work when he be back to two points to see me before he makes his shay.
Speaker 2: Your car is.
Speaker 5: Exclusif resurgent, please stay and talk to card and a goodbye.
Speaker 2: From Andre's true my own as as you can. My friends has not pocket or I would have been under arrest by now. I am taking no chances. I will tied until this come on. My man, name is still time. You are waking time? Okay? I divided it up naturally. I want for a back. Are you sure there was a man still lie? I told you I never operate if I could. If you shure it's coming, don't do it. Use the fire escaping. I forget your money to buy not I come in? What is it? Gil? Which is wine? Those?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: You shull lies. I have just talked with my wife and what that has to do with. And I've told me no woman ever told the man especially.
Speaker 5: She has told me enough. I no longer I have the gun.
Speaker 2: At first I was going to kill you, but that would her more than I'm taking my own to kill either. Pretty ridiculous, old man.
Speaker 3: I don't care to die you, monsieur gal myself fat ship. I would like to make a body with dark exactly.
Speaker 5: There is a reason to believe you may be connected in some way with the stories that being tail and.
Speaker 2: You shut here and I'm telling is fun.
Speaker 6: We are no truth in that change.
Speaker 5: For fifty thousand francs, I wish you to be past my intention. But you must leave in such a way to destroy car's regattle in distray. And he was ware that didn't make it.
Speaker 2: You want you before you do, and how do you affect your complicence?
Speaker 5: You in sign these thented states that should abuse my hospitality by stealing rug.
Speaker 6: In short, that you was in man behind if.
Speaker 2: In skill, she may not believe it even with the letter I do not.
Speaker 5: Think to show me to It will be in my safe and never be doed. And this I find you in then I shall.
Speaker 2: Keep it for the police that you sign the pleasure. And oh ye poor man in your position had used the gun. No woman can go on? Are you starting this precious? Look you haven't been that exploring. You have to get office, the office, particularly for the care and that the ment that the people can help. No use officer. This man's dad heads completely crushed over the colonists. The way to train the get certain that you have a roll. Who was it, missie am line carry h sure monsieur brose myself since we are to be sure. He said you should.
Speaker 5: Die, said but I thought you want there, but de manded he was identified as uly dies.
Speaker 2: I managed this identification of left mine. How is your lovely one? Oh?
Speaker 5: No, you should die and I'm telling you I need Josh, Please don't give.
Speaker 2: You are more than kept your body and will make power in forgat you. I asked story that you stay away from her.
Speaker 8: You told me more woman to.
Speaker 3: Love a dead man.
Speaker 2: That is why you tatt you right, d me police. But suddenly she changed and.
Speaker 5: It's quite give brought you to.
Speaker 2: You have most that I always too. It was convenient to disappear, especially after a sign that leather.
Speaker 5: I know you do not want you need your general what you've got entirely back, but don't check one thought.
Speaker 2: I knew what made you change your mind? God, she is so so I knew that if she had one careful he could not be worked. That only goes to show my thing. You know nothing whatever about them, and that whatever happened down the replated, He said, we turned much of him, not you too. But as you now, he is instructor. That is really beat the last side you guys. In course he's a modeled the test.
Speaker 5: Interesting those happular in the university.
Speaker 2: As the train came to the border, he said, the bowl of startles and I stood up to stretch our eyes net and seemed to be asking about getting off. Look, a relief came to the So I was getting cigarettes out of my pot, said the black smile. The things go wrong. It's something missing, something finished the story. The Black I realized that to the bove and lost the silly give.
Speaker 6: Mm hm m.
Speaker 2: M m h. Every lime returns in gust a month.
Speaker 6: H now very much.
Speaker 2: Rive been back in time's couple times.
Speaker 6: Since then.
Speaker 2: There was a little matter of the Maharaja in that time of the green beats missing. There was a sail. The owners who they were sitting around with the red specially had the back yard. Any poor gentle back had the blest red like ninety ninety side, very red, very very curve.
Speaker 6: Sa.
Speaker 2: Way let's name. She was ing, you ever do like killing itself?
Speaker 6: Be sure